[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 47 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2b56zx2dtmw41.png (317 KB, 800x585)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
Planetside 2 is a free-to-play MMOFPS that features combined arms combat on a massive scale never seen before or since.

Before posting explain why the NC is the best faction and why you're butt-hurt about it.
>>
>>304744
No one gives a shit, let this general die like the game is.
>>
ded thred
ded gam
>>
This game is still really good! High learning curve but intense gameplay no other game can recreate. You should go play it!
>>
File: 1586749534699.png (222 KB, 1182x882)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
>>
File: 1617140013156.png (953 KB, 2170x1910)
953 KB
953 KB PNG
>>304744
>Before posting explain why the NC is the best faction
pic related is my argument against this
>>
File: 1549419802674.webm (1.03 MB, 900x600)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB WEBM
>>
change beacons so that they last 15 seconds so theres less beacons all around bases and more room for logistics and action
>>
nth for Bionics never ever
>>
>>305161
What are bionics? Are they like implants?
>>
>>304744

NC has cool weapons.
Red is my favorite color.

I'm close to unlocking the Butcher LMG. I'm pretty hyped for it.
Never having to reload seems kick ass.
>>
>>305161
Has anyone had success with bionics+survivalist(or assimilate) and ASC(or nanoweave) with aux shield medic?
I tried it out the other day and felt it worked alright but the shield recharge was a bit long even with ASC to keep on the move.
>>
>>305178
>Never having to reload seems kick ass.
Yeah, it really is, and I find it really weird how nobody on plebbit seems to consider the battlegoose op. Most of my deaths are due to needing to reload and getting caught with my pants down. t. nc
>>
File: 1618694263077s.jpg (3 KB, 125x120)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>304822
>>
File: 1611963623068.png (488 KB, 540x720)
488 KB
488 KB PNG
>mfw DBG auto renamed me
Fucking kill yourself Wrel
>>
>>305164
It's an exceptional implant that trades health for more shield, there are some pretty interesting builds you can make with it.
>>
>>305178
Well i have bad news
>>305194
There's with weird VS clique/faction loyalty among the kinds of players who browse reddit. They'll usually try to say that the orion is actually better because it can get forward grip (lmao why would you take forward grip orion) or that no one uses it in scrims (even though the obvious reason is that no one has access to it in scrims)
They're just fucking stupid, i mean these are the people who need someone to type /s at the end of their posts otherwise they literally can't detect sarcasm.
>>
>>305283
NateHiggers?
>>
>>304760
>high learning curve
I played on soltech for a few months
almost every fight is dominated by chinese zergs
other outfits just camp objective rooms and leave their sunderers or beacons to get destroyed in 5 minutes

How do I actually get into this game? I can't seem to find any good gameplay
>>
>>305194
>>305368
>open up voidwell
>check KPU for literally every LMG in the game
>Battlegoose is almost always on top
>on top of AND double the value of the next highest LMG

They can't even say it's just TR bitching, the gun literally outperforms every single other LMG, including factionless ones.
>>
>>304744
I'm butt-hurt about NC because they keep fucking team-killing me.
>>
>>305473
Not NC but I think LAs should lose all C4 privileges.
>about to push onto point
>last few seconds before lattice turns over
>dumbass drops a C4 and blows up our entire push
>>
>>305475
>>dumbass drops a C4 and blows up our entire push
absolutely based
>>
File: 1498738344072.png (24 KB, 390x470)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>304822
>>
>>305475
As an LA main I wouldn't actually mind if C4 was removed, maybe we could finally get some fucking velocity on Rocklet Rifle to compensate.
>>
>>305283
forcing names out of the game is bad policy specially when leaving player renamed041230
>>
>>305161
I'm loving and hating how true this is. It's a 1% drop rate and you only get one attempt every 3 alerts. I'm not paying 80 bucks for the damn thing but all my C4/non-medkit builds would die for it.
>>
>>305383
>SolTech
There's your problem. You're on the wrong Side of the Planet.
>>
>>305383
>soltech
filled to the brim with chinks and actual cheaters who will dab on you from 1km headclicks
i played on it when it opened and left after 1 week
>>
>>305383
>I can't seem to find any good gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHKoDfaH7MEbtdfs1LA61Aw/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjL-V1B6gPqNpRqkuBENvWg/videos
>>
>>305193
Carapace Combat surgeon medic is the best imo.

I've been stacking nano regen, heal grenades, and restoration kits for extreme tankiness.
>>
>>305577
confirming that Carapace Medic is extremely meta-compliant especially for solo play, if you're using Nano-Regen without Carapace your build is not as good as it would be with it.
>>
>>305559
>Pwease wike me mister stweamer
Hate these faggots.
>>
>>305592
ok next time i'll post 0.4 kdr dudes instead of the 3kdr ones.
>>
>>305470
Not sarcasm: Why don't the devs do anything about it?
>>
>>304822
>>
File: 1523249294644.png (184 KB, 483x470)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
Is there a way to see weapon leaderboards? Like who is the best with the Anchor for example? I know dasanfal used to do that before it shut down, but are there any alternatives?
>>
>>305840
dont know i only use fisu
>>
>>305840
you haven't looked very hard and i'm not going to spoonfeed your gay superiority complex
>>
File: 95f.png (28 KB, 655x509)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>305908
I just wanted to check my dad's ranking...
>>
>it's another "chinks log on to VS with 40% pop and 24-48 every single base with 1-12 defenders while their bastion surfs the map unopposed" episode
I can't wait for the world to finally stop sucking China's cock and just genocide the fuckers already
>>
>>304744
Do people still really play this game? How is it still up?
>>
>>304744
I'm consistently a .5 KDR player and I fucking hate this game. I've been playing on and off since it came out. What recourse do I have? Stopping is not an option.
>>
>>305368
Sweaty trannies, all of them. Fuck VS all my homies hate VS
>>
>>306377
die near medics, kdr doesnt mean anything in this game
>>
NEW VANU BEAT - FUCK NC
>NEW VANU BEAT - FUCK NC
NEW VANU BEAT - FUCK NC
>NEW VANU BEAT - FUCK NC
NEW VANU BEAT - FUCK NC
>NEW VANU BEAT - FUCK NC
NEW VANU BEAT - FUCK NC
>NEW VANU BEAT - FUCK NC
NEW VANU BEAT - FUCK NC
>NEW VANU BEAT - FUCK NC
NEW VANU BEAT - FUCK NC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haHm266ICe0
>>
>>306377
What's your player name let me look you up.

Also do you get good performance?
>>
>>306377
K/D doesn't mean shit.
Learn to fly valks
>>
>>306377
what do you usually spend your time doing (besides dying lol)? if you're playing any kind of support role regularly, you're probably contributing more than the majority of sweatlords.
>>
>>306437
this is fucking awful
>>
>>306485
No, my shame shall remain hidden. Nobody needs to know my identity and just how bitter I am about sucking.
I get 25-80 fps depending on fight (CPU), and 80-250ms at arbitrary intervals.
>>306700
LA, HA and Eng. I've been getting fucked especially on Eng for trying to make Archer work. I think I do a little better as LA, or as HA on NC with a Phoenix after I find a good perch.
I also like to pull sundies to keep fights alive.
>>
>>307071
use lazer on gun
>>
File: 1601396459353.jpg (126 KB, 1079x1058)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>307071
you might just be one of the honorably soldiers who do the dirty work to push forward. Definitely could be better at combat though. 25fps will get you FUCKED though.

>>305470
>>305673
Holy shit y'all are dumb as fuck. Battlegoose is a less accurate Orion. The reason it performs so well on stat sites is because the only people who use it are INHERETENLY EXPERIENCED. You need to aurax 5 lmgs to get it. It is also used by VS vets because it's a good farming tool against meh players due to heat ammo.

The actual best LMG in the game is the gauss saw bar none. It's not even a competition. I have the betelgeuse and the gauss saw and I would trade it for the Gauss saw 9/10 times.

200 damage bullets, easy headshots, insane amount of damage per magazine, and the ability to mow down squads is no joke.

Any experienced player will tell you the same thing, but spoiler alert, most people who post in these threads are garbage.
>>
>>307253
Good players like the gauss saw but its not preferred either or live or in scrims.
>>
>>307256
Yes it is. I look at the activity stats on FISU during primetime and Gauss Saw is almost always killing more people than anything else in game.
>>
Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong with the campaign?
>>
>>307264
That's because its a starting weapon you get for free
>>
>>307267
It is both a free starting weapon and the best LMG in game, yes.
>>
>>307267
Gauss Saw far and above everything else rn as usual:
https://ps2.fisu.pw/activity/?world=17
>>
>>307253
mfw some baddie tries to tell me that the betelgeuse is a shittier orion when everybody used it in outfit wars unless they were ringing with a fresh VS alt
>>
>>307391
It has a higher quality of life due to no reloading and it's a shiny status symbol. Ofc it will be used more if you have it.
>>
>>307071
>>307071
>trying to make Archer work
forwhatpvrpose.jpg

Good sundies win alerts, though. You can build out a couple Engi slots specifically for keeping one up and bathe in the certs. Hardlight canopy, tank mines, caltrops, rep grenade, spitfire to harass infantry, hardlight barrier sometimes useful for flow control, Bulldog (max mag) + Walker + deployment shield if it ain't a stealth sundy.

LA, max drifters, take something with good hipfire and driveby niggas. Also C4 for fucking with armor and blobs. I usually run Catlike 5 because you need to into angles of approach and Avoidance because spitfires a shit.

HA, take Promise or something else with extended mag (or Thumper + Incediary ammo if you want everyone including your team to hate you) and learn suppression. You can stay alive for ages staying behind the line a bit and using your shield to eat chip damage while picking off stragglers and softening up the blobs. No need to be a slayer facetanking the world, just play smart and you'll start getting the k/d up.
>>
>>306376
About 3000 concurrent players every day. It's actually getting game updates again.
>>306377
Autoshotty Boosh LA is tried and true. Let massive shotgun spread, high facehug DPS and good mobility carry you through fights you would otherwise lose. AutoShotty Medic is also an option.
>>
>>307071
25 FPS is wildly below minimum performance, you need 60+ smoothed or 144+ unsmoothed in the worst fights imaginable.
>>
>>307534
>Avoidance
I cannot even begin to imagine why you'd use it over Assimilate, Survivalist, Athlete, basically anything else
>>
>>307557
Specifically for sneaking up on camped armor and sundies, it's super useful in that context.
>>
>>307402
Lol
>>
>>307534
>forwhatpvrpose.jpg
A sniper rifle but for engineers and it damages armor? How quirky! What a lark! Boy oh boy I can't wait to try this novelty strat etc.
Too bad its damage output is total shit even if you land all your hits :(
>>
>>307692
It's great against MAX suits, alright against ESFs, and good in numbers against armor. I use it on my vehicle pilot engineer loadout.
>>
everytime the Orion and the bjuice gets mentioned I remember this and the shitstorm it caused
https://www.captiongenerator.com/42538/VS-Reacts-to-LMG-Nerfs
>>
>>307741
classic
>>
File: 1567384726849.jpg (11 KB, 248x187)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>307741
>>
>>307266
it cost certs and was boring
>>
>>307266
>hey let's chop off 1/4 of a whole continent, make it inacessible by land with no spawns and make every objective be either stand around and get farmed by sweats in libs or run around looking for bushes to whack and get farmed while literally farming, all for some shit novelty gear you can't even keep
>also pay a shitload of certs for the privilege, lol
>>
>>307920
I remember the first week of the first campaign was absolutely incredible. Tons of player bases with spawns, armor squads on reclaimed vehicles, massive amounts of players holding high grounds and stealthy cloakers roaming literally everywhere. I loved it so much I switched to the medic as a main class while playing there. Also nobody cared about alerts for the couple of days.
>>
>>307741
Orion was indeed best when it had .75x.

Gauss Saw is king now.
>>
File: 4282034774.jpg (35 KB, 632x800)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>Start mission campaign
>Realize that campaign is dogshit and only whales praise it
>Can't cancel it
>Write to support
>UHHHH you can't cancel missions, no refunds
>Have to wait till campaign chapter expires
Kill yourself Wrel

Also
>Campaign expires
What a joke
>>
>>308033
Just do it. It has interesting themes and you can get 250 cert reward + ice camos n stuff.
>>
>a year ago
>bastion update
>so many players, felt like launch
>players pilfer out over a month or two and it goes back to normal
>>
File: fhsdgfsdgdfg.png (860 KB, 1640x664)
860 KB
860 KB PNG
>>308049
it's garbage. They are murdering the game. Lore-wise planetmans were cool because they were insane gods of war stuck in purgatory.
Then we got the fucking sanctuary. The fucking "ooooh, no mans land, you can't shoot here, and it's peaceful and you can all hang out together and trade, isn't it fun?"
It removed all the tragedy, because you're not playing a madman anymore. There are politics and order.
And then the campaigns....
Now there is a fucking NS mastermind controlling everything in the background.
All the factions are ruined. Vanu? Brainlets - NS are tech geniuses. NC? Wagies - NS does business. TR? Larpers.
NS holds the power and they can pull the plug whenever. There is no perpetual war.

And the worst thing is that it could be done way better. The game is running out of juice (this time for real) and faggots in charge should've ride the wave.
They should've announced a grand reactive campaign that would span 5-10 irl years.
I'll spare you the details, but essentially it would involve a worldwide counter for all the alerts.
At the end of a chapter (3-6 months), depending on dominating faction, a short ANIMATION would be released that would tell the story of war.
And at the end of the campaign, faction that won most alerts wins the war on Auraxis. We get 20min animation. A month with no nanite limit and meme mechanics.
Termination of service. Maybe PS3 announcement.

You see, we don't need an in-game campaign with gay missions. We need vehicles, maybe new classes, and QoL improvements.
Planetside was never meant to be an RPG, I hate what it became, and I hope it dies.
The playerbase sucks ass too, too many newfags.
>>
>>304744
So, did they ever fix the faction balance of this game?
One faction used to win like 50% of the alerts.
>>
didnt read
>>
>>308169
NS really ruins the setting, don't worry though we'll getting the nso update soon and everyone is gonna be running around as nso, we'll just have different colours instead of factions.
>>
>>306437
as a teran i rather this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vywBAZCcCeo
>>
>>304847
>Fuck over the one way I have to herd my cats

if you can force them into the damn bus sure, otherwise... no. Everyone is so willing to kill things to make room for logistics... how many of you fuckers are actually willing to do logistics? Do you enjoy defending a bus while everyone else fights in the base? I sure fucking don't.
>>
>>310001
My absolute favorite to this is streamers bitching about logistics, you know the ones that haven't ever pulled a sunderer the entire time they have been playing?

Looking at you Aeflic, I would probably be looking at Shoctor too if I could stand his channel for periods longer than the ad roll.
>>
>>308033
Campaign is boring as hell, the rewards are okay but honestly if they skipped the mission shit and it was strictly maps+cosmetics in a mission pack booster it would be similar if not more enjoyable.
>>
>>310001
>Do you enjoy defending a bus while everyone else fights in the base?
if they'd un-nerf the battle bus, hell yes
>>
>c*nnery
>any other faction zergs a base to win an alert
>lol it's the game
>six different TR outfits coordinate with eachother to zerg a base to win an alert
>'NOOOOOOOO YOU CANT DROP FOUR PLATOONS INTO THIS BASERINO TR YOU ARE BAD NERF TR VICTIM COMPLEX'
>in a game where you are encouraged to do this to "win" it, also considering alerts means nothing except putting your faction label on that locked continent
HongConnery is dead.
Beware Emerald, if the merge happens you will play with (((this))) (((people)))
Actually, fuck Emerald and the brazilian apes that play there. Hope you enjoy playing against the chinks now.
>>
>>310079
Yea this shit is literally just endured by TR for years on end every day, suddenly 2 nights a week on nights where every faction actually has the manpower and coordination to respond to pop dumping, TR starts doing it too and everyone loses their fucking minds because TR wins on literally 2 nights a week and suddenly their 5 man squad can't sustain fights on a fully populated server (shock)
>>
>>310079
>>310102
this game has always been zergers complaining about zergs because it's literally zerg: the game by design.
>>
>>310001
>Do you enjoy defending a bus while everyone else fights in the base
yes
>>
>log in, alert is almost over
>nice, a bio farm with retards constantly running around the blind corner at satellite spawn
>49/0 working on engi directives
I feel like I should just log out now to bank the kdr bump on fisu, it's all downhill from here.
>>
>>310079
>bring more doods

Cmon that shit isn't exclusive to TR, Connery just needs something to whine about. The problem we have is that if anyone decides to do something organized we really need another group on a different faction to do something organized. One platoon can really fuck up the population on Connery at the moment which sucks in itself.
>>
How do I use tomato?
>>
File: 1614296316009.jpg (114 KB, 1195x960)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Bros
I have better ADS performances with Kindred when I use laser rather than grip
What the fuck does it mean?
>>
>>310633
You're used to the recoil so lowering it causes you to overcompensate? I'm garbage with ADS in general and have just been hipfiring carbines and SMGs.
>>
Any retard proof TR AR?
>>
>>310677
T1 cycler
>>
>>310520
Thing is TTA only operates 2 nights a week and those are the ultra busy nights where there are actually platoons running on all factions.
>>
>>310677
I'll stand behind the T1B. TRV with a grip, flash suppressor, and SPA is ridiculously good though. Heavies don't expect the fucking deluge of 143 smashing their face in from a medic. SABR with 1x sight, suppressor, grip, and HVA is king though. I call it the stapler. You'll know why if you get it. Seriously, get it and git gud with it.
>>
>>311009
I actually prefer the T1B to the SABR, I feel like the latter got nerfed at some point.
>>
>>311013
The T1B (and all burst vatiantd of default weapons) actually got nerfed. They used to have a negative first shot multiplier and HVA gave a huge amount of velocity (20% or more). They were the stealth best weapons in the game. Then the FSM got patched into line with other weapons and HVA got standardized across all guns. They're just really good now. The SABR actually got a small recoil buff IIRC, and the buff to supressors made it fucking golden. It only loses 5% velocity if you have HVA on it now, and has one of the quietest sound profiles in the game.
>>
File: mosquito (PS2).png (569 KB, 1024x512)
569 KB
569 KB PNG
Hey guys. Took me a while to find this place.

What do you recommend I should be going for for my mosquito loadout? I'm looking for general ability to kill shit for maximum XP and certs.

I started with the standard needler, but I got fed up with the little damage and range so I traded it out for a Locust. It works slightly better. Traded my fuel tanks for hornet missles. Great decision there. The ammo is a little small, but the damage is so worth it. Got 2x zoom for both weapons and some minor ammo attachments

I go hover stability, fire suppression, and vehicle stealth. Strategy is to come in for cheeky bombing runs and long range charges that catch the enemy when their pants is down. Looking for constructive criticism.

Thanks a ton.
>>
destroying anvils is netting me the most ragetells i've ever gotten, holy kek
>>
>>311100
kys
>>
>>311206
do I have to?
>>
>>311212
yes
esf ruin the game
you're ruining the game
now fuck off in your pos mosquito
>>
>While punitive measures are typically taken on actions that happen within the game, don't rule out being held accountable for your actions outside of it as well.
What did Wr*l mean by this?
>>
>>311100
Banshee first slot
Hornet second slot
Fire suppression or flares depending
Nanite auto repair or composite armor
Hover frame

Have fun killing the game :)
>t. never flew esf but suffered from them alot
>>
>>311221
He meant that if you talk shit about him or his buttbuddies on r*ddit you're gonna get b&
>>
>>311238
Yeah and basically just die if an enemy ESF shows up with no way to defend yourself?

Better off running racer frame and big afterburner tanks so you can run
>>
>>311215
>>311238
>Killing the game?
woah woah woah hold up here. Do you think being an ESF pilot is some walk in the park career? Like I just hop in, spam missiles all day and get certs?

Ignoring the difficulty it is to pilot these things on a basic level, let alone an advanced level, you have the shittiest armor in the air.

>Any ground vehicle bigger than a buggy will fuck you up
>Anti-air infantry will fuck you up
>Any non transport, non fighter, aircraft will fuck you up.
>Any competent fighter pilot will most likely fuck you up.

Meanwhile the standard loadout is so bad that it's enough to scare away any who aren't really committed to the vehicle. The damage the needler does is pathetic abysmal to anything that isn't another fighter and even then it's sad. If you aren't already heaven's gift to piloting then you will have a hard time.

Grass is always greener.
>>
>>305161
It's not that great
>>
File: 1523228229673.png (109 KB, 449x548)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>311404
A2G farming is so easy its not even funny bro, simply fly away when u start getting shot at, not hard at all. TR on emerald has at least 3 A2G Banshees at every fight, even if its between NC and VS
>>
File: my sides.png (173 KB, 640x400)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>311536
>simply fly away when u start getting shot at
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

"Just fly away bro!" Now I know you're talking out of your ass. Go shoot at tanks HA boy!
>>
>>311550
I mean, he's right. If you're solo, just buzz around with your ATG nosegun, fuel tanks, and racer frame. Nothing can catch up to you if you're too threatened, and then you can go ATG another base. You're not obligated to slam your head into the wall until something kills you. You're basically an infantry scavenger. Go pick those bones (1-12's) if you have to.

t. banshee/PPA auraxium
>>
>>311404
>Meanwhile the standard loadout is so bad

No... just no. Standard loadout is the go to for killing other ESFs.

>>311550
Seriously though just fly the fuck away? Air doesn't have hard counters it has deterrents, if you've stayed at a base long enough that there is more than one of them you're staying too long. Lock-ons can be scrubbed on the nearest hillside and flak isn't accurate enough for me to kill with unless the pilot is greedy. The other dude is correct A2G is not difficult, the only thing annoying is the butter in the controls since 2014

>strafe
>did anything get annoyed enough with you to hit you?
>if not strafe again
>if so leave the base
>wait two minutes
>repeat

Tada! you're now a pro a2g piloto, go get em Ace!
>>
>>311221

>even more cancel culture

Who wants to impersonate some streamers?
>>
>>311593
>No... just no. Standard loadout is the go to for killing other ESFs

Can it kill transports?
Can it kill armor?
Can it kill light vehicles?
Can it do ANYTHING FUCKING ELSE EXCEPT KILL A SINGLE TYPE OF AIR VEHICLE?!

>But muh dog fights!

>>311579
>>311593
You will never be faster than bullets.
>>
>>311645
I always wonder if I looked this retarded back when I first started playing and talked about things I had no experience with.

Take my >>311579 earlier advice, my hours are in the 5 figures with this game. Small arms should never be an issue. If they pull more than 1 source of G2A, leave. The advantage with ESFs is that if your current loadout is appropriate for your situation, nothing can stop you from leaving and finding a better situation.
>>
>>311645
>I want to farm everything

you're looking for a lib friendo

>bullets
>a threat

stop hovering
>>
File: EWUHrLSUYAA_LOb.png (227 KB, 772x463)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>>311645
>a vehicle kitted out to kill other air can only kill other air and not tanks
>therefore esf are bad

same as:
>why does my HESH lightning lose against MBTs?
>>
>>311661
>a vehicle kitted out to kill other air can only kill other air and not tanks
The needler. The standard loadout. I never said the vehicle in general. It does have some decent weapons. The needler isn't it though. Your autism is refusing to accept the concept that ESF's could fight non ESFs. Hornet missiles do pretty well against armor.
>>
>>311742
The reason you think the needler does no damage is because your aim is bad.
>>
citadel shield need a bit of rework so it keeps helping new players while not destroying some bases fights. something in terms of greatly increasing resistance to bullets. then rework spawning so whole map can be used instead of just bases, this game doesnt need anything but one hill to make fights work for example

also esamir needs those armor capture bases to west and south same way like the northeast
>>
i think off continent should be completely different from main continent. like remove spawn points and limits to how many players can be in the area while doing butt stuff. that gives actual choice for different experience that is probably close to planetside 1 while having planetside 2 elements on main continent. kinda like how the first rework of esamir was in the world anchor at the time with the trees and mountains.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (27 KB, 261x241)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
my opinion of connery was already low but seeing ALL of these vehicle retards from useless outfits like TWC/NATU etc sit in libs and magriders and shell the outside of the point buildings at auraxis firearms because they couldn't figure out how kill a squad hiding inside with a router medicballing over and over until critical mass of VS was in the hex
>>
File: 1608173945237.jpg (265 KB, 946x665)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>311795
>>
>people finally team up to stop the overpowered faction from winning 50% of alerts.
>constantly crying in yell chat
I get the strong feeling like 70% of VS's pop is just people who got tired of using the shit guns of the other two.
>>
>>311956
>Gauss Saw
>Gladius
>TR assault rifles
>Watchman

lol ya sure they got real tired of them
>>
File: KoltyrMedium.png (538 KB, 660x660)
538 KB
538 KB PNG
>>311830
this sort of, koltyr was made as a low level paddleing pool and now its never used, if there is to low of a player count the current map could be lock by NSO and then shove everyone on to koltyr
>>
>>312233
I wish they'd make Koltyr like VR but with real enemies.
>>
>discover pretty funny but probably unintended way to use a piece of gear to farm kills
>want to post it but can't because werl and his spies will kill it
i miss the old days
>>
Why Nimitz reactor so fucking bad and why wrel refuses to buff this absolute piece of shit garbage that costs thousands of certs?
>>
>>304822
>It loops almost seamlessly
Yes, this is the true NC experience.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.