[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 17 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: g403.jpg (13 KB, 434x450)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>*double clicks in your path*
>>
literally every logishit mouse
>>
>*intermittent disconnects in your path*
>>
>*reports your thread for not being about video games/multiplayer*
>>
>>303952
>peripherals aren't related to video games
based retard. announcing reports is bannable btw.
>>
>>303723
i miss the g303 so much bros.. how do i stop my logitech mice from dying so soon
>>
>>304236
You can't, those Swiss bastards started using shitty switches. Only thing you could do is buy replacement switches and solder them on yourself.
>>
>>303723
been using mine for 4 years almost every day and havnt had an issue
>>
>>303723
I thought mine had a random degredation a couple years into it's life, til I heard other Logitechs having that crap.
>>
File: worksforme.png (30 KB, 200x193)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>304359
>>
>>304359
My logitech mice always breaks under two years. However I adopt a devilish jew method to essentially be paid to use logishit.
>>
>>303723
how did you know my logitech started shitting itself
whats the best alternative to the g600 i already fled to logitech from razer
>>
>>305485
I fled to logitech to razer and god. Intermittent latency on a DAV2 Pro and disconnects on a Huntman TE. Zzzzzzz. Fucking kill me. I had no idea the quality would be this bad for how much I spent.
>>
>multiplayer games
>posts hardware
fuck off
>>
>>305342
How? I had a g502 for 5 years that I would slam and punch weekly when I drank on the weekend. Only reason it stopped working was because the cable got super crimped.
>>
ive been using a mouse for 12 years still works fine just had to fix it a few times, i keep spilling liquids on it, food keep getting into it, dust skin sweat and blood so i have to unscrew it and nails it keeps falling of my table and i smash the mouse every couple of hours but it still woks fine
>>
>>305485
I'm stuck with the g600 forever unless someone puts out another 3 primary button mouse. That shit's a game changer because who the fuck actually likes clicking on the scroll wheel.
>>
>>305485
googled my click drag releasing problem and the first thing that came up was logitech discussion, something about opening it up and scraping the oxidization off the metal click piece
logitechs mmo mice never last me more than 2 years, but razers were only lasting me 1 so not sure might try the corsair one

>>305781
the old razers had the 2 middle buttons right above the scroll wheel and they were so much easier to use than the buttons behind the wheel that every single mouse uses now, i really need a mouse that has those buttons again, they were the best
>>
>>304359
i had 3 logishit mice all with double click problems after a few years of use
meanwhile ive had zowies for 6+ years and not a single issue
fuck logicrap
>>
>>303954
...they're not?

they're related to technology you fucking retard.
>>
>>303723
WMO is the best mouse ever created. Mine developed a problem with the cord and would disconnect. I played thousands of hours with it. I miss it, but it cost too much now.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.