[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 16 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: yu7yrewsvfb.png (191 KB, 420x236)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
anyone here playing war blunder?
>>
Yeah I've been playing since 2016. I fucking hate german players so much it is unreal.
>>
>>302910
>I fucking hate german

simple as
>>
>>302681
Yeah, since 2014.

My hate for germans is immeasurable and I hate playing them, the moment i spade my german MiG 21 I'm moving to the french permanently.
>>
I haven't played recently but as a new player I'm impressed with how much effort went into the april fools event.
>>
>>302681
since 2014 and i want to fucking die
eventhough the cc program is kinda nice
>>
>>302681
hehe, playing since 2015, i have a good time with my Japanese super props but have started to move towards ground battles, im at 7.7 japan tanks rn.
>>
playing since 2012, it's ok, I wish I could queue to specific maps only, though
>>
>>304393
eceleb
>>
I used to play arcade battles a lot, looking into picking it up again now that I have a VR headset.
>>
>>302910
g*rman hand holding will never end anon

They have the most players so they will always have the most percentage of bad players because of that to bring down their win rates and gajin will always (((adjust))) the BRs to favor them. Perfectly explains shit like US M48 vs German M48 different BR for the same tank or the fact Tigers and Panthers are undertiered. The average german player will do fine in most of their tanks but there are so many retards that drag them down to cause their vehicles to get buffed or allied tanks at the same BRs to get raised.
>>
Shits just a cash grab scam now
>>
Quit after 800 hours. I accomplished nothing and talked to hardly anyone.....

i would play again in a heartbeat
>>
I quit when they added crew skills.

>just grind 50 hours per crew slot or else other players will be able to turn 50% harder for twice as long as you

lol
>>
>>306323
manage your energy dude
>>
>>308096
i'm not interested in overcoming mechanical disadvantages that were inserted into the game for the sole purpose of increasing the grind. i don't know why anyone would be.
>>
>>308521
if you're in a situation where you're pulling retarded amounts of Gs you're fucked anyway unless you're in high tier jets
in which case
how are you in jets without atleast a somewhat leveled crew
>>
>>309575
an unskilled crew was capped at like 4Gs last time i played, you'll hit that in any maneuver more dramatic than a landing approach if you're using keyboard elevator

>just fly better dude
>just don't turn dude

just stop defending shitty mechanics that were created only to inflate the grind, dude
>>
File: 1620493183779.gif (1.54 MB, 320x240)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB GIF
>>302681
Based Italian bomber here. I love it. The best optimized game.
>>
which TD line is better, stug or russian?
>>
>>311264
dear lord the german TD line is far better
infact
the german tree is arguably the best tree in the game
best planes
best tanks
best ships

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.