[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 120 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: enen.png (355 KB, 1366x705)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
/vt/craft yubi server
Previous thread: >>289493
>>
opsama pls

“allow-perm-block-break-exploits: true”

Netherpearl/boat trick is getting gay to get above nether bedrock for farm
>>
File: 1619545282336.png (32 KB, 128x128)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
Can we /sethome more than one place at a time?
>>
>>299284
Bump
>>
>>299583
I don't think so. I believe that if you try setting a different home with a different name, it just overrides the old one anyways.
>>
Don't know how to feel now that this thread is basically a permanent addition to this board tbdesu
>>
At leat one of them is alive...
>>
is the dynmap kill?
>>
>>299696
new address
https://dynmap.yubi.market/#
>>
op idk how possible this is, but clickable links in the chat would be really useful
>>
server gone for good.
its over bros...
>>
>>299871
Murdered by commandblock spam outside the spawn radius.
>>
are there any nenefags on the server? i know they made the subway and all that but i don't think i've seen one talking or anything. what's their tag?
>>
>>299583
Only one. Not sure what the name parameter exists for. To be fair the sethome parameter was put there to reeplace the broken beds.
>>
>>299891
Theres is 3 Nenefans if I recall correctly. Their tag is Shyian. Is yellow and pink.
>>
>>299839
Opchama can we also disable the the "time travel effect" when everyone sleeps? I know it can be done in the mod's configuration, and a couple of anons are getting motion sickness from it.
>>
File: 1619290926779.jpg (678 KB, 3465x3732)
678 KB
678 KB JPG
this could look nice in the swamp
>>
So YubiOP, just to clarify; had someone been Xray mining under pekoland?
>>
>>300346
I knew there was x-ray faggots on the server. Was it under one of the Nousagis houses?
>>
mzk senpai...
>>
>>300412
I don't know if it was under a house, the stairs to my mines probably ended up somewhere under water to the west.

Basically I had started that mine the first day I logged onto the server and took it all the way down to bedrock for finding diamonds, about a week ago I came across a tunnel heading west that was pitch black and just seemed to go on forever with a few dead straight branches. I then stumbled on another one today that just looked like someone had mined some ore veins right down to the bedrock.
>>
opchama please add a Mazuko_desu tag
>>
Opchama some suggestions people made today for big server activities:
>horse races
>elytra races
>When haaton's Tower of Babel is finished no one can speak english for a whole day
>>
>>300495
>>elytra races
this onegai, i want to push my office computer rrat to the limit
>>
>>300495
Would be pretty sick if we had a sports day event as well.
>>
>>300527
vtcraft sports day??
yes please
>>
File: abstract ogey.jpg (166 KB, 463x453)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>299839
the only plugin that allows this right now is essentials i think
and i don't really want to install it since it touches a lot of things
i'll see about writing one that does

>>299933
ogey

>>300346
no idea, possible

>>300495
thanks
i will think about events
>>
File: 1619646125582.png (349 KB, 604x813)
349 KB
349 KB PNG
>>300544
We are closer to our sport festival arc, bros.
>>
>>300444
>I came across a tunnel heading west that was pitch black and just seemed to go on forever with a few dead straight branches

That just sounds like a basic strip mine, maybe one of mine (I use dynamic lighting so the torch in my off hand illuminates; no need to place them).
>>
opchama, you can reset the password for "minatoaqua", I registered but never used it
>>
File: 1619650442617.jpg (131 KB, 664x969)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>300584
Same. I have to constantly remind myself to actually place torches so mobs don't spawn...
>>
>>300618
Mod on lighting overlay helped me with that. I can't just not leave these big red crosses unlit.
>>
>>300544
>>300550
Based. If you eventually need more help organizing or building stuff for that let me know.
>>
241 is down
103 is down
vt.yubi.market is down

g-guys?!
>>
HE RAN WITH THE MONEY
>>
>hololive server
>incredibly dense
>/vt/ server
>spread out
>>
File: don't think.jpg (51 KB, 500x690)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>300817
>hired group of friendly idols on a private server
vs
>a bunch of ragtag anons who want to drink Matsuris piss and put up loli gore in spawn on a public server
>>
File: 1618451675843.jpg (57 KB, 640x640)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>300818
what's that? i thought there WERE idols on this server
>>
>>300544
sorry op, I think we broke the sleep plugin with the configuration changes, my bad.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (962 KB, 171x172)
962 KB
962 KB GIF
>>300820
>i thought there WERE idols on this server

There are, anon.

In fact at any moment, any one in here could be __Risu__.
>>
>>300817
living near kfp will do that to you
>>
File: ai540.jpg (47 KB, 565x718)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
I would've loved to build around spawn, close together with everyone and you can see that people have been doing that, but niggers gonna nig. It's inevitable.
>>
File: nene toast.jpg (94 KB, 443x540)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>300905
there's nothing stopping you anon :) please build something nice for us at spawn
>>
>>300905
It's been pretty good about nigging on this server. At worst some items got stolen or lavacast has been built. So if you want to build something near spawn, chances are, it won't be touched for a long time, especially if you maintain it from time to time.
>>
File: Ez1XjcRVcAIXt8Q.png (153 KB, 400x400)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
Are there things that anyone regardless of tag can use? Like wool farms and things like that. I want to start building stuff, but making my own farms seems really hard. Especially since I'm a minecraft shitter.
>>
>>300943
I'm pretty sure you can take from any farm as long as you ask.
>>
>>300943
Rule #1 and you'll for the most part be fine.
>>
>>300943
Just don't take anything from the wool farm at spawn near the nether gate. Autistic fandead will go for your head if you don't pay him.
>>
what blocks work well with stone bricks?
>>
>>300980
Half of Tako Town is built with stone bricks, you can get some inspiration from that.
>>
OPchama I put 0 points into luck; can I please have 3 wither skulls >for free?
>>
>>300989
OPchama should put wither skeletons back into the wagie cage, but spawn like 10 at once so the chat doesn't get spammed with people reentering it as much
>>
>>300943
Usually people will let you use their farms if you ask them nicely beforehand. Bigger settlements usually have places that are open for public use. Be aware though, exceptions like >>300978 do exist, but are fairly rare.
>>
>>300925
>>300905
day 1 I built something I thought was top secret
its regularly visited now
;-;
>>
>>301011
Don't worry anon I don't steal anything, I just sniff your bed.
>>
>>301011
a-akutan...?
>>
these 3d render girls look so generic, is this the newest chinese mobile gacha?
>>
>>300760
Bump
>>
How's the serb going recently anons? I had to take a break for a couple days to play Nier, but now I'm done with it and I think about jumping back in.
Anything cool happened while I was gone? I assume the server is no longer shitting itself every 5 minutes.
>>
>>301047
server is doing good, tribes are making their city, no raid, all chill
>>
I am once again proposing the idea of a ss13 /vt/ server. If only to see what would the reaction to it would be. And also to see if someone smarter can actually make it happen
>>
ogeyrrat1 is still around right? I haven't seen him at all
>>
File: file.png (21 KB, 648x40)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
Why are russians like this?
>>
>>301165
>>300760
>>
>>301167
i-i see people running around on the dynmap
meds away
>>
File: wat.png (54 KB, 508x437)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>301169
>>301169
what's the current ip
>>
>>301169
>>301171
We are just part of your imagination, anon, join us and pretend you are playing with us. Use the yubimarket one, I believe op mentioned the others wouldn't work anymore.

>>301165
Give him some time, graduating the say day you debuted is an stressing experience
>>
File: geyser.png (68 KB, 530x235)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>301175
>Unable to connect to world
Was geyser removed or what?
>>
File: welp.png (7 KB, 503x89)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>301179
RIP, somebody in-game contact the staff pls
>>
>>301063
this
>>
i think the haaton wool machine is broken
>>
Anyone has the cracked MultiMC for linux link posted recently? I wanted to add it to the pastebin but I'm retarded and I lost it.

>>301195
We were told it lags the server too much so it's usually off, and we only turn it on when there's very few people online.
>>
So what's the stance on alts? I noticed there's at least 2 obvious ones on pretty much always. Are using them fine?
>>
>>301220
lets kill the alts
>>
File: 2021-04-29_23.33.11.png (807 KB, 1226x680)
807 KB
807 KB PNG
gay orgy
>>
>>301370
>synagoge.jpg
>>
>>301171
i'm working on the geyser, our mitigator will not proxy geyser traffic without a better plan in the $100 range :(
>>
>>301435
oh didn't know about that. it's ok, i'll miss you guys.

any reason of why are we using a mitigator? did something happened? been out for a couple of days
>>
>>301457
KFP was ddosing the server
>>
>>301465
Fucking KFP why i'm not surprised
>>
File: mazukosenpaiglazedcarrot.png (456 KB, 1920x1080)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
a
>>
>pogu places a map with new Aqua art
>A day later Aqua uses it for a thumbnail
would you believe the rrat then?
>>
>>301530
So this is what you two were struggling with all morning. Looks really nice.
>>
>>301644
We also took a long time to get a zombie from Yukio's place to fandeads, had to dig a little to connect the ocean
>>
File: tenor(1).gif (10 KB, 90x90)
10 KB
10 KB GIF
Can I use an xray resource pack?
>>
File: lamy_what.gif (1.35 MB, 220x257)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB GIF
>>301848
>xray

No
>>
>>301848
>KFP asking for le hacks
>>
it's all over... the final yab is here...
>>
>>302017
W-what happened?
>>
File: srthsrthrtdh.png (306 KB, 1429x954)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
Justice has been served.
>>
>>302030
Mazuko teleported every fucking entity on the server into a single block. All item frames, animals and villagers are gone and people lost their minds.
>>
>>302036
Jesas, knew that fandead would cause a yab sooner or later
>>
>>302036
Devilish, you might say.
>>
>haatons already went full schizo on takotown thinking the world will be rolled back
>it won't
>takotown is now filled with end crystals
>>
>>302053
We need to exterminate those takos to secure the existence of our people and a future for Ame's children
>>
>>302053
Is ogey, fandead rolled it back
>>
>>302036
Was he demoted? He might as well be at this point
>>
>>302036
the loudest "SACRE BLEU" in history
>>
>>302091
No, but he should.
>>
unmod janny
>>
>>302095
top fucking kek
>>
>>302096
OPchama should get in on this, fucking fag ruined my shit
>>
>>302036
I'm so fucking angry been seething since then
>>
>>302036
kek. is there a reason for why he did that?
>>
>>302132
he's retarded pls understand
>>
>>302132
He wanted set up a teleport to the drowned farm for himself which is pretty much mod abuse if you ask me, but then he fucked up
>>
>>302138
remove mod opchama please
>>
>>302138
i knew that guy was a faggot since he talked so high and mighty when doing shit without us knowing
>>
REMOVE MAZUKO remove mazuko you are worst mod
>>
proposing a server-wide effort where we steal all of mazuko's shit, specially all the elytras he thought he could jew out
>>
All the fun stuff happens when I'm not online to see it.
>>
I like the guy, but this simply can't stand. He shouldn't have mod powers with everything that has gone down ever since he was made one, taking advantage of shit for his own personal gain and fucking stuff up, even if on accident, for not knowing how to properly use commands or when to use them. OP, you really can't turn a blind eye to this shit anymore, it's infuriating.
>>
>>302168
This event has been the unfunniest thing that has happened to me since I joined this server 25 days ago
>>
Mazuko_desu press conference when?
>>
I hate to say this because the guy actually does a decent job as a mod most of the time (always gets online when called, gets rid of niggers and fixes what they niggered) but fucking a lot of people's stuff just because you were too lazy to use nene subway or fly somewhere is not a small thing.
I'm willing to forgive the elytra deal (and I'm one of the few players that still don't have one), and I'm willing to forgive this too, since it was an accident and he apologized. But if a third yab happens I really want opchama to remove this guy's mod powers and give them to someone else that won't be using them to teleport or hoard resources in a way the rest of the players can't.
>>
>>302212
Graduation when?
>>
>>302215
>he doesn't know about the niggering of beacons
this guy doesn't deserve mod status in a million years and it's been clear for all to see since the beginning
>>
>>302231
I forgot that one since I wasn't online when it happened.
That means this would be the third yab then.
Consider a mod change, opchama. There is a lot of people in the server that probably can do a better job than him.
>>
The moment I saw him with Nadeko skin I knew I couldn't trust him
>>
File: 910NIdLV70L._AC_SL1500_.png (2.22 MB, 1002x1237)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB PNG
I say OFF WITH HIS HEAD
>>
>>302246
Remember when we were talking yesterday that we need a in the server? We need a guillotine too.
>>
File: 1601406476963.png (469 KB, 784x749)
469 KB
469 KB PNG
Basically he helps, with niggers and events, but he for whatever stupid reason uses /tp, when he can spend 3 minutes and use flight. This is pretty retarded, honestly, from his side.
And then we have aquafag point of him stealing shit from beacon. Come on, he is mod. if he wanted to, he would just spawn shit and nobody would kinow, i still stand that it was a joke.
Then, he i think used his mod power to either find elytras from seed or just spawn them, there is no point in denying it. However he creates fun things in arena for everyone to have fun.
This is a second time he is caught abusing shit, and this time it actually almost killed the serv.
We give him a 3rd chance or nah?
>>
>>302280
i think it's clear at this point that almost everyone is fed up with his bullshit
just kick him out before he does something stupid again
>>
>>302280
>Come on, he is mod. if he wanted to, he would just spawn shit and nobody would kinow
He can, but we can't. If he decided to change or steal all the blocks in the beacon we'd just be fucked, I poured everything I had into that shit.
If he wanted to make a joke, he could have just, I don't know, mess up a couple pictures and make a sign with a false flag like people have done before to us and many others. That would be a harmless prank.
That being said, I don't particularly care about it that much and I'm willing to forgive and forget it, since he was caught red handed, stopped and as far as I know he never attempted it again. Maybe I'm too nice to people, and I can't speak for the other aquabro, but that's my piece on the affair.

But I have to say that todays adventure made me quite pissed, I had to spend half of my leather stockpile that I wanted to convert into books just to fix all the item frames. I think some kind of punishment is needed.
>>
>>302280
>i still stand that it was a joke
if it was a prank, he wouldn't have responded with "you wouldn't even have noticed" when caught, but I don't think it's that big of a deal, was kinda upsetting that it was a mod doing it and not some random player, but whatever, since he did put everything back when I scolded him and called him a nigger a bunch of times, but just like >>302306 said I think he needs to atone for today somehow
>>
Why didn't OPchama make world backups before this incident?
>>
>>302320
Let him roll every villager on the map for correct enchantments and low base prices. I'm not rolling that shit again...
>>
>>302327
Hard agree
>>
>>302280
"Haha i stole all your shit and I Will never give it back You just got prank'd"
I wonder who wrote this post
>>
>>302322
Op checked and the rollback plugin affects blocks but not entities, so it couldn't get fixed that way. Not sure how often he does world backups, but because the server is always active and people are always building or doing things going back even one or two days could mean a lot of stuff lost.

>>302320
>I think he needs to atone for today somehow
He should at least take the tame and give each town that lost jews new ones with the trades they had, which I feel was the biggest loose.
>>
>>302378
>biggest loose
>not all the frames for all the /tomaps
>>
>>302382
Frames are just items, their loss can be rectified easily. The actual art loss is frustrating, but this isn't the first time that's happened. Rolling low-price villages is way more difficult and time consuming.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Alright regardless of what happens to the other mod, we're gonna need one for this time slot
>>
Frames are all fine now
>>
this thread was a mistake, i say we stick solely to /vt/ and just drop all off-topic discussion
>>
>>302437
agreed, anything we wanna talk about, we can do in the server
>>
>>302439
that's retarded, why should we have to wait for OP to be on the server to get something fixed?
>>
>>302437
>>302439
I mean it's either this, get banned from /vt/ again or we make a server discord and out of those options I'd rather go for the first one.
>>
>>302436
All the subway signs for example, I think they all have to be redone.
>>
>>302467
>>302437
Wow, somehow the site ate half my post.
I was saying a ton are still missing. I just replaced a bunch of frames around spawn.
>>
>log in today
>chicken spawn incident
>mazuko fucks over half the server
>burger newfag rapefugee incursion
It's never boring on this server.
>>
What the fuck happened??
>>
Being able to pm with several people at the same time in game would be very cool
>>
>>302484
We got raided by discordfags, situation is already contained with 0 casualties and damages, except for a retard that shot himself 50 times in the head with a bow.
Unless you're talking about mazuko teleporting half the server into a single block and wiping all item frames, I don't know, a lot of things happened today.
>>
>>302497
Faction-like messaging without the factionfagging? Been thinking of that as well, if only one could just rip off the messaging component from a factions plugin and put it in Yubi.
>>
>>302452
/calladmin is faster than bitching in the thread
>>
>>302504
Okay, how are you gonna scream at OPchama is the server dies?
>>
we should keep spawn blocked off with obsidian on the weekends
>>
OP can you give everyone like several stacks of item frames or something?
>>
Who's the k0nz guy's oshi? Has he said anything vtuber-related at all?
>>
>>302533
he said he's a fag from /v/ should be banned for being a fag
>>
>>302497
>>302500
Maybe something like a local chat?
>>
>>302541
If that's the case, off with his head please OPchama. The dude won't stop talking either.
>>
you can ban Colingaming83 now; tried to nig/grief fandeads. What a surprise!
>>
BoomerUwuer sent ".bind click_gui 0 ." in the chat, self-explanatory event is self-explanatory
>>
>>302437
How so? How do you plan to communicate with OP when the server is down?
>>
So many things happened in a small amount of times. It almost seems like the server could just blow up one day.
I need to finish my project before the final yab...
>>
>>302604
remember what happened last weekend, the yabs are only beginning. don't get too attached to the server.
>>
>>302608
One day, the server will yab the last time and we will never see each other ever again.

It's the "vtubers won't last forever" doomposting all over again, but you guys were my oshi all this time.
>>
>>302611
>but you guys were my oshi all this time.
a-anon thats kinda gay...
the feelings mutual
>>
The way we can fix Yubi server's lag situation is to get rid of all the hopper chains. Seriously. I walked out of Takotown and TPS went from 16 to 20.
t. tako
>>
>>302611
>we will never see each other ever again
unless...
>>
>>302616
Unless we make an IRC channel or a Matrix room. Not Discord pls senpai arigato
>>
>>302617
was thinking of a steam group so techlet bros can join in but that can work too
>>
>>302619
Do you guys want OP to be the one creating the Matrix room? If that's not necessary I'll create it, I'm familiar with Matrix
>>
>>302614
We don't even have that many hoppers in Tako. The biggest ones are sorting system (like 30) and gourd farm (like 40). If server is chugging so much from a mere 80 hoppers, it will literally catch a flame the moment someone makes a flying machine.
>>
>>302621
imo i'd probably be fine with either option. need to see who would join first though
>>
>>302626
smol indie server pls andastan
>>
>>302627
I'm fine either way, I assume you can give op mod/admin powers when he joins anyway.
>>
>>302627
im in, never used the thing but willing to learn.
that or some stupid steam group
>>
File: 1619206472051.jpg (87 KB, 529x527)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
its over, its all over!
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: Screenshot (14).png (31 KB, 1893x945)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
OH NO
>>
>>302644
>>302645
What happened?
>>
>>302646
Not like this...
>>
File: 1616442561314.png (94 KB, 360x300)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>302647
just a restart lol
>>
>>302651
this brat...
>>
From the new Rushia pixel art at spawn. Mod has been using barrier blocks to keep concrete powder from falling, because turning it into concrete is too much work for him even when some people already have working machines for it.
Honestly, if you are gonna abuse mod powers even for stupid shit like then you may have to think if you really enjoy playing on a survival server. At least ask everyone if they are ok with it before doing it (I wouldn't mind it if you do) but if you do it like this, you are no different from the niggers using flying or x-ray hacks that you are supposed to get rid of.
>>
>>302619
>>302627
>>302641
>>302639
Alright, just create an account using Element and join #yubicraft:matrix.org
>>
>>302091
>>302096
>>302097
>>302099
Kek we have been saying this for a while now, I think I even saw a poll with the same result. I don't understand why op doesn't remove the fag
>>
>>302663
The retard could have simply used string
>>
>>302701
You just know they're fucking
>>
>>302663
He mightve wanted that particular texture rather than the smooth concrete texture, but in that case why not use cyan wool?
>>
>>302743
I'd guess the texture or color of the wool wasn't as liked as the sand. Wool is also just so common/pedestrian etc.

I do think it'd be funny if opchama worldedited the giant Rushia to be over one block to suddenly not be supported by barriers so it'd all fall down when the server loaded and he'd have to actually-make it properly. In fact for all the bullshit a certain someone has done that's the least he could do.
>>
File: 1619860063125.jpg (1.18 MB, 2224x3149)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
*sluuuuurp*
>>
>>299578
>he doesn't know how to sync nether portals
>>
>>302765
that'd be funny until the server explodes from all those falling blocks
>>
>>302765
Top kek.
Again, I wouldn't be mad if at least he asked us before doing it. I'd call him a lazy faggot, granted, and it wouldn't stop him from doing it, but at least it would make it look like he has basic good manners and that he's not shitting on the people doing pixel art or other huge builds without any "extra help".
>>
>>302626
it's possible to de-lag it a bit, I walked around and saw some redundant redstone and things that could be optimized, the sorter and sugarcane farm would have to be completely redone though

t. Haaton
>>
>>302664
Anyone in?
>>
>>302831
We got 7 oldfags in it rn, no one else
>>
>>301848
Kill yourself nigger.
>>
>>301848
Fucking Nigger KFP
>>
>>301848
This server is not for underage people
>>
>>302543
This. Faggot even has the annoying orange tag.
>>
File: 2021-05-01_16.45.12.png (2.96 MB, 1920x1017)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB PNG
Couldn't contain my autism anymore and decided to give the boat subway to the end portal in nether a little make over.

>mfw it was patched up everywhere with shit like bookshelves, wool, dirt and random fences
>>
File: 2021-05-01_16.45.30.png (3.17 MB, 1920x1017)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB PNG
>>
File: 2021-05-01_17.04.31.png (2.84 MB, 1920x1017)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB PNG
>>
>>302929
>>302930
>>302931
what shaders my man
>>
>>302933

SEUS renewed
>>
>>302929
>>302930
>>302931
tex pack?
>>
>>302948
Mizuno's 16 Craft
>>
>>302929
>>302930
>>302931
skins for the textures?
>>
>>302951
>skins for the textures?
I just downloaded the mizuno resourcepack. No customized skins from my side or anything.
>>
File: 1619900966894.png (306 KB, 280x487)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>302818
>My very first Holofightz bet
>I get 30 free diamonds
Thank you KFP!
>>
>>302780
I miss her
>>
>>303452
Bad rrat
>>
File: scotts.png (15 KB, 1009x77)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>
>>303498
Why is KFP so fucking weird
>>
>>303503
They all have a few screws loose, they wouldn't have Chiara as oshi otherwise
>>
File: sct.png (8 KB, 772x22)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>303515
>>
I would ban that Petra KFP fag just to get rid of his annoying Scottish accent chats
>>
>>303567
He's ok, just make fun of him or something
>>
>>303567
He's harmless, don't be a thin-skinned cunt.
>>
/ignore command ain't working OPchama...
>>
>>303588
I believe you can mute specific people using the P menu
>>
>>303589
thanks
>>
What's the tag to use if your Oshi is Nyanners?
>>
>>303613
I believe that's the [Nyanderthal] tag
>>
ban k0nz not petra
>>
>>303533
why are scotts like this?
>>
File: file.png (636 KB, 640x640)
636 KB
636 KB PNG
Ogey Haatons, now that Haato statue is finished I will start working on Haachama.
With coat or without coat?
With eyepatch or without eyepatch?
Let me know so I can start gathering materials.
>>
>>303648
check out the inside of it even i popped a chub mans an architech cunnyseur glory ta tha scotts
>>
>>303650
no clothes
>>
>>303650
you might as well go all out and do double eyepatch
>>
OPchama...
we have a problem...
>>
this is the final yab
>>
yeah fun is over, we had a nice run tho
>>
X has joined
X has quit
X has joined
X has quit
X has joined
X has quit
X has joined
X has quit
X has joined
X has quit

this is your future, get used to it
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ITS OVER THE SERVER IS DONE
THE MARKET IS FUCKING GONE
>>
File: inaaaa.png (76 KB, 308x235)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
The final yab has come upon us anons. I'm scared anons.
>>
the worst thing isn't even the duping, it's that one admin being like "lmao who cares nerd"
>>
>>303929
OPchama isn't even on yet. Only mazuko is here, and we all know that mazuko is fucking retarded already.
>>
>>303931
haamu 2 is the mod giving away free netherite and stuff
>>
>>303938
I didn't know haamu was a mod. That explains things.
>>
What happened?
>>
>>303951
people have found a way to dupe and now chat looks like this
>>303917
>>
>>303951
Dupe was found and mods are going fucking crazy.
Server is dead unless OPchama intervenes. It unironically might be the final yab this time, no joking.
>>
File: 1435828538462.png (425 KB, 542x518)
425 KB
425 KB PNG
yodobaka you fucking retard
>>
File: yeb_.png (450 KB, 643x691)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
>>303951
People are duping stuff like crazy by repeatedly logging out and in, but also randomly losing stuff due to the same setbacks. Mods don't give a shit and are going insane thinking people are crying because of muh economy, when the problem is actually the instability of the server right now.

Like you can't even build shit right now since it might disappear again in a minute and may lose the stuff you used for it.
>>
What the fuck was OP's mind process when choosing mods for the server? These retards aren't doing anything except make the situation worse
>>
>>303974
i think it was only people who volunteered and covered different timezones
>>
>>303976
No wonder we got stuff like the Mazukaust then
>>
"you lose all new items when you log out"
woah man who cares about sever economy loooool
>>
Getting real tired of both mods bullshit
>>
File: hfgsfghfgh.png (76 KB, 1535x135)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
so what happens now
>>
>>304000
Someone else gets modded. I ain't doing this shit no more.
>>
>>304000
why the fuck apply for a mod if you aren't even going to do your job?
>>
post the group screenshots
>>
>>304003
because quake told me he couldn't afford to pay for the server. I Promised to pay for it and he modded me.
>>
yab
it's over
also some retard keeps crashing the game
>>
>>304006
Then why not just tell him to not make you a mod and have someone else get the position instead?
>>
it's an anarchy server now
>>
ok it looks like the duping isnt't even the biggest yab right now, there seems to be an issue with the inventory memory
>>
OP will never roll this back, mark my words
>>
OPchama... please...
Wake up and tell us it's gonna be alright...
>>
its finally over...
>>
yeb
>>
>server closed
guess OPchama woke up
>>
RRAT
>>
Did OP come online? I was tabbed out.
>>
OPchama, I know this whole situation might be a bit confusing so I'll fill you in on all the details. It was kfp.
>>
File: 1616884454539.png (494 KB, 854x480)
494 KB
494 KB PNG
*casts a spell to destroy your server*
>>
END ???
>>
>>304006
Weird when we offered him to help to paying it, nothing in exchange, he didn't accept it.
>>
File: WatametheWhite.png (231 KB, 339x540)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>>304039
*buffs your spell*
>>
Freedom...finally...
>>
File: don.png (1022 KB, 630x924)
1022 KB
1022 KB PNG
i went away for 3 hours and server is destroyed....
>>
>>304049
many such cases
>>
OP can rollback, hopefully the bug can be fixed
>>
>>304057
cant rollback my hurt feelings :(
>>
File: 01-201128.png (592 KB, 869x468)
592 KB
592 KB PNG
You all say "people" found out, "x logs in and off", give the fucking names for those who were off so we hate them too
>>
>It was not kfpniggers that killed it
>It was not tomap glitch that killed it
>It was not the french that killed it
>It was us, we killed the server with our own greed...
>>
>>304061
blame the mods for being faggots and not doing anything
>>
Faggot
>>
>>304061
>>It was not kfpniggers that killed it
and that's where you're wrong
>>
>>304057
Issue with roll back will be that all progress of the last days? weeks? could be lost. If mods didn't act like /v/tards and asked op to turn the server off as soon as the bug was found instead of spawning ender dragons in the middle of towns no rollback would be needed.
OP, next time choose the people that actually invest time and effort building stuff so they will value others too as well for mods, not mouthbreathers that need barrier blocks to do pixel art.
>>
>>304061
>t was us, we killed the server
Don't tell me the usual residents used this shit, then i will drop this for real
>>
>>304066
>next time
if only
>>
...maybe the real server were actually the friends we made along the way....
>>
File: tuna.png (534 KB, 641x502)
534 KB
534 KB PNG
Yo, OP, before closing this shithole of a server pls download the world, cause some of the builds are awesome.
>>
>>304069
most people were waiting for things to cool down iirc, though there were a bunch of fags that started constantly duping and killing at spawn
>>
File: 1613582719933.jpg (145 KB, 800x789)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>the one day I decide to do my other games reps instead of playing the block game, you retards decide to sperg out and kill the serb
For fucks sake can't you guys behave
>>
>>304059
I dunno man, I got a screencap with a couple as well as an explanation of the dupe posted by a certain someone from before it went widespread. I don't want to start a shit flinging contest between people here though. We should all unite and shit on the mods instead.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbmDLVFAaec
>>
thread theme
https://youtu.be/zc6KUlXP--M
>>
>>304077
From what i see in this thread, mods are not to blame, some of the monkeys couldn't behave themselfs and decided to dupe and then say "HAHA MODS DIDN'T STOP US IT's THEIR FAULT". You need to behave yourself if you want others to work. So honestly the only ones wrong here are the dupers.
donchan
>>
>>304070
One of the mods already resigned >>304000 and I hope the other one does too, or that Op shows a bit of common sense and finally gets rid of him.
>>304075
To be fair with inventory and echests bugged you can't really build or hunt respurces so killing each other on spawn was the only fun thing to do. I agree that anyone that did the dupe thing more than a couple of time when it was discovered should be banned, specially the two mods that encouraged it.
>>
>>304080
I mean, one of the mods literally gave op items to everyone and once the killings started using the glitch was pretty much the only way to get your shit back
>>
>>304080
i'm not a dupefag but the mods didn't even do anything when shit was going down, the retards that did the dupe are at fault yes but the jannies are just as guilty for letting it happen
>>
>>304085
no gods no kings, only man.
>>
>>304081
Also please ban all the faggots that do the shield sound spam thing, they kept doing it even after knowing people would lost the stuff in their inventory when they crashed.
>>
>>304086
fuck you i just wanted to build shit and have a comfy time with other people
>>
Kinda almost everyone started using the glitch when the "It will all get rolled back anyway" mindset set in
>>
>>304089
nothing will be rolled back lmao
>>
File: 1619051127453.jpg (422 KB, 1500x1500)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
>>304088
Same. Anarchy is so boring and pointless, there was a really great community here so hopefully this can just get fixed and rollbacked without destroying that.
>>
File: 28-220823.png (27 KB, 89x123)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>304089
Are you fucking kidding me. The fucking big yab happened like 2 days ago and quake said that NO FUCKING ROLLBACK IS POSSIBLE. DOn't fucking find excuses for retards and if you did it, you are retard too
>>
>>304075
>>304080
>>304081
bro how am I gonna get banned for something when no one even told me to stop doing it in the server
where did this vitriol come from?
>>
>>304089
Because that's what the mods said. They started giving everyone netherite blocks, enchanted weapons, and summoning ender dragons because "it will get rolled back anyway"
The idea of op not rolling back never crossed their small brains, despise it happening just a couple of weeks ago with the entities fuckup.
>>
>>304089
The problem lies with the ones that started it and told everyone how to dupe, as well as with mods that didn't pull the plug on the server instantly. You can't blame any player past a certain point.
>>
>>304093
>where did this vitriol come from?
nigger doesn't have common sense so he keeps being a nigger: the post
>>
>>304075
But the only fun thing we could do was killing on spawn...
>>
...Is pekoland okay? I don't want to feel pain peko, not again...
>>
>>304093
Common sense, you retard. Do you need someone telling you that drinking bleach is bad so you don't do it?
Same thing applies here: find a game breaking bug, call mods, call admin, stop fucking with it and so something else while it gets fixed. A lot of people did that, or just logged off because they couldn't do anything else.
>>
>>304099
Anon... the casino...
>>
>>304099
The casino is partially destroyed because mods are assholes and spawned an ender dragon inside it Everything else is fine.
>>
>>304099
Everything is fine minus the casino and the shrine.
>>
>>304102
Is... Is... the hime's castle safe, nanora?
>>
>>304105
Nothing was destroyed except the casino as far as I know.
>>
I just hope haatons, scarum and kumodachi didn't participate in this shit.
I will give them my shit and just leave the server
>>
well the only places that got damaged were the pekoland casino and spawn
i don't know why but people started blowing shit up there
>>
>>304107
>haatons
anon, I...
>>
>>304107
Haatons are innocent because their schizosity keeps them from scheming.
>>
>>304093
holy shit you're retarded
i hope you get permabanned if the server ever gets up again
>>
>>304110
Well, i had 3 people in mind who will never cheat and be retarded Scarum, Pepeloni and Kumodachi. If Peploni was one of the Haatons that did shit i will be sad
>>
>>304113
...anon...I...
>>
>>304112
half the server wont get banned anon maybe you'll get lucky and be online next time LMFAOOOOOOO
>>
>>304113
I'm... sorry...
>>
>>304097
>>304100
>>304112
this is the same server where fucking hacking is fine and only bannable if you mess with people
how the fuck is duping gonna ruin your experience in anyway?
>>
i gave pepeloni armor i had duped because he was naked and people were bullying him.. he died anyway
>>
>>304107
I duped things twice to see how the bug worked. Didn't get anything valuable out of it, just a shit ton of wool and wood that I had in my inventory, in fact I lost my only shulker and an enchanted book by testing. After that I just went to spawn and punched people because there was nothing else to do.
t. haaton
>>
At this point >we might as well make another server. OP can't answer anything because of the jannies and the mods have been retarded as fuck
>>
I say OPchama rolls it back a couple of hours and we overthrow the french
>>
>>304093
idk man, i started duping since i heard OPchama had a world backup around a few hours ago, which preserves items, entities ect.
i do understand the vitriol, shouldn't have duped, i just did it because i'm pissed at jewzuko.
t. JackRedstonia
>>
i duped a shit ton of cyan wool cuz it sucks to keep scounging for it from everyone and waiting 2 hours for 1 stack at my own farm

t. fandead
>>
>Go to sleep
>Server got Shoah'd
>Go to sleep
>Entities got Shoah'd
>Go to sleep
>Economy and builds got Shoah'd
What the fuck.
>>
>>304113
>If Peploni was one of the Haatons that did shit i will be sad
see >>304119 I have nothing else to say.
>>
>>304117
>this is the same server where fucking hacking is fine
in what world? afaik everyone always seemed to be against hacking
>>
>>304116
>>304114
Wel that's sad if true. The person who even didn't get elytra cause he didnb't need one participating in this shit is sad
>>
>>304126
Builds are still there, assuming the server ever comes back online that is. It's just that items have no worth whatsoever anymore, trading and shit is all pointless now.
>>
>>304130
youre acting like he shot a dog

go back to red dit
>>
I'm not a criminal bros...I just followed the group.....I...I...don't want to go.....
>>
>>304119
that's how it went for most people
i tried it twice out of curiosity when it was first found out, lost my shit both times, after that i just went to spawn and punched people
>>
We have a world border now so I only advocated for non-renewables to be duped. Like Shulkers, Conduits, Gilded Blackstone.
>>
am i supposed to defend myself here now? is this how we are doing things?
it was funny at the beginning but shit started getting out of hand, so we ended up chilling in spawn

t. masked misoler
>>
>>304136
the guy freaking out rn is probably just mad he wasnt there to do it himself
>>
>>304130
I didn't even keep the diamond and netherite blocks mods gave me.
Same reason I rejected elytras, I don like getting shit for free.
Does it make you feel better?
>>
>>304138
nigger i'm mad i can't join the server anymore because you retards screwed everything up for everyone
>>
>>304134
Most sane people did it once or twice to test it out. It's okay. I did it once and got too spooked to play since you can lose shit that way too.
>>
File: 1619995468619.png (165 KB, 389x442)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>304130
Don't worry. I got 10 free elytras to give to anyone that still doesn't have one.
>>
>>304124
i lived in pain and waited for countless stacks of black wool from my farm
i pray you feel the same pain
t.
>>
>>304142
it wouldve gotten taken down anyway because this is a plugin problem
even coreprotect wasnt working it wouldve needed opchama to take it down
>>
>>304145
mikop, pls call pekora...
>>
If I put valuable stuff in my echest and logged off and it was lost when I later returned it's only fair if I use the bug to get it back, r-right?
>>
>>304146
we've all waited for that anon but at that moment i felt i could shorten the time a little
>>
>>304147
What's a good alternative to coreprotect? because it's obvious it wasn't working properly.
OP should take this chance to keep the server down for a couple of days and upgrade/change the plugins that aren't working properly.
>x is sleeping x is out of bed spam
>unstable mob spawing patterns
>clickeable links

>>304154
far thing would be asking a mod for it to return your valuable stuff, they didn't give a fuck when I did, so I'd say best action would be waiting for op to get online and ask him directly instead.
>>
imagine pogupogu logging in and seeing everyone duping and killing each other... oh pogupogu i am sorry......
imagine pogupogu trying to connect but the server is down
bros.........
>>
File: pek.png (99 KB, 216x217)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
"Anyone did this, so i am not to blame" mentality is 10/10
>>
>>304138
>mad he wasnt there to do it himself
Not him but
>everyone is just as much of a nigger as I am and are just jealous they didn't get to act like a nigger themselves!
>>
File: 1590160855156.jpg (53 KB, 407x490)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>304160
no... not like this...
>>
>>304159
coreprotect only covers chests and block placements, we just have to hope whatever host he has does daily backups/restore points
>>
File: 1612091058702.jpg (27 KB, 322x322)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
I just hope everything will be back to normal tomorrow bros...
>>
The youngest anarchy server in 4chan, 2v2t...
>>
>>304165
>no one is as much of a moral fag as I am
>>
Faggots trying to look innocent is just 10/10
>>
I just wanted to continue building Ameville and the Cathedral... I just want comfy build time...
>>
>>304160
This is the kind of thing all niggers duping should think about before doing it.
Think about all the people in the server that at some point lost valuable shit and never complained nor asked for gibs.
I'd also love to go full creative mode to finish my builds quckly but I wouldn't do it out of respect to all the people that have been making their stuff without any cheating, specially the ones that do more impressive and time consuming stuff than me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylrN4_IVvPI
>>
File: 1619996343876.png (377 KB, 1000x1000)
377 KB
377 KB PNG
Sorry mina... I saw the fanjew getting mad at people doing this and started doing myself...
>>
>>304172
I'd suggest banning anyone that duped things more than 2 or 3 times, which could have been testing. Anyone that kept doing it, specially after it was reported to the mods was clearly aware of what they were doing.
Worst case scenario OP could just ban anyone that was online at the time the dupping happened, granted you will kill a lot of innocent people doing that.
>>
>>304173
Same anon. I was entertaining build ideas the entire day, but I guess now I just gotta play some other game for the time being.
Oh well.
>>
>>304178
I'd suggest pulling the cock out of your arse
>>
wouldnt be surprised if op just shuts the server down from all the shit he has to deal with
>>
>>304180
>>>/v/
>>
>>304185
>>>reddit.com
>>
>>304178
That would kill half the server assuming it isn't dead already.
>>
>>304178
This is retarded. The server is already declining and now you want 10-20 people banned? That would unironically kill the server for good.
>>
>>304178
that's dumb, you might as well just play singleplayer if that's really what you want. there were a lot of poeple on at that time and the people that were duping didn't do it maliciously, only acted out of ignorance. they are all great people and i want to keep playing with them.
>>
>>304182
Hope not, but I honestly wouldn't blame him if he does. If he does hope he uploads the world so someone else can host it. I know a lot of us still want to play and finish our projects, and would be willing to help with the hosting if needed.
>>
>>304107
kumodachi here, I logged off immediately when haamu2 was handing out free gibs. you could smell that a big yab was imminent
>>
>>304193
You were smart, I wish I did the same.
>>
>>304188
Well then, let's go full anarchy, no rules, everything is allowed. 20% of server already uses fly, build and invincibility hacks
>>
>>304193
I stayed tabbed out until the server closed. I wanted to wait for when OP would log in and tell us what to do, but I guess that didn't happen.
>>
>>304197
since we cant have it my way lets just ruin it entirely!!! your male reps anon....
>>
>>304191
This. A lot of people dupping probably thought everything would be rolled back, so I can't really blame them. I blame mods for encouraging that way of thinking instead of making everyone stop and put them to do something else while it got fixed.
>>
That's a good thing, anon. Now you are finally free to continue with your life
>>
>>304203
You can always join the /vm/ server >>299017
>>
>>304199
Are you retarded? I know where to download all the hax and use it, but i choose not to. What do you mean my way? The way of everything being fair?
>>
>>304201
exactly, they didn't want to break the server on purpose, no one fully understood the consequences, and if they did they wouldn't have done that. they weren't niggers, many of them were oldfags and otherwise cool people. i want them back just as much as i want the server back
>>
>log in
>someone is saying something about a duping glitch
>try it out myself
>it works
>mods are talking about it
>mods basically pour gasoline and escalate the whole situation by giving op items and summoning dragons
>absolute chaos ensues
>shit is blowing up
>everyone killing each other at spawn
>everyone thinks that it will be fixed
>it doesn't
>>
the ahoy server...
>>
>>304203
If OP decides to pull the plug on yubi we still have the ahoy and /vt/craft servers. It will be a pain in the ass to start again from zero, but as long as I get to play with (You) I'm willing to do it.
>>
https://youtu.be/p0j0lO7uQBo
>>
>>304205
>/vm/
ew
>>
The server was doomed from the start. Should have used the HoloEN server seed.
>>
File: 1613758768214.png (1.46 MB, 1067x1079)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>304215
hamuhamuchama...
>>
The. "well i tried it just few times" is getting ridiculous. You all deserve a rope
>>
>>304209
>mods basically pour gasoline and escalate the whole situation by giving op items and summoning dragons
This is pretty much where things when south, Mods should just stopped people from dupping and wait for OP to reply if he could rollback or not before start breaking shit.
>>
>>304219
t. wasn't there
>>
shame how many of you turned out to be moral fags

wish the best for those of you who are truly kind and went with the flow

sayonara
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??
I didn't log in for a few days and also haven't finished my project yet.
Is it closed for good? OP please...
>>
>>304167
If the biggest damage (Casino and Spawn) can be fixed that way I'd say OP should go for it.
For lost inventary and echest either OP or a good willing mod could take the task and do that manually. Mods were supposed to do that after the entity fuck up anyway.
>>
>>304224
(you)
>>
shocker people who most definitely ruin every friend group theyve been in by how much of a fag they are ruin this for us too! thanks for showing us how much you love rules and "doing the right thing"!!!
>>
>>304226
>Inventory bugged allowing you to dupe some items but you also lost others
>People call mods to report the bug
>Mods say to keep dupping since they don't cares about it
>People keep dupping shit
>Mods start giving enchanted weapons and netherite
>Some people log off because they with bugged inventory carrying valuable items is dangerous so you can't really do anything
>Some people go to spawn and pvp because they can't do anything else either
>Some people keep dupping items
>Mod spawns Ender Dragon in Pekoland
>Mod resigns
>Wagie Cage gets blown up
>OP turns server off
We are still waiting for OP to tell us if he is going to rollback the server or not.
>>
OP, just run with etherium, i am all for it.
Save the world before
>>
Honestly, everyone who was online at the time were pretty chill and knew(hoped) that everything will be rolled back in the end. I love you fags and don't want any of you gone.
>>
File: 1619898522857.jpg (15 KB, 320x180)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
today i will remind them
>>
>/vm/fags who know nothing about the server try to chip in and bait for (you)s
now we've really reached rock bottom.
>>
Now it's time for the nostalgia, what was your most memorable experience in the server?
>>
File: 1619998566047.png (335 KB, 403x403)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
b-bros, stop fighting. Everything will go back to normal in a few hours... right?
>>
>>304241
This.
>>
File: 1591201396337.png (2.05 MB, 4020x2832)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
>>304246
>>
>>304247
>>304241
this pls stop fighting mina
>>
File: If_only_you_knew.gif (168 KB, 754x602)
168 KB
168 KB GIF
>>304241
>>304246
>>
>>304245
Visiting nenetown for the first time after leaving my previous oshi.
>>
>>304245
>teaming with random people to build shit and actually succeeding at it
>getting amused by other people builds/autism holes
>every single interaction with pogupogudansu
>noticing how much people act like their oshis most of the time
>>
>>304245
the day 1 war of pekoland and pre-industrial lake haato
>>
>>304245
destroying kfp tower for the last time with everyone
>>
petras gonna have to spend his time irl in scotland because of us.....
>>
File: 1334888055494.gif (2.23 MB, 133x133)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB GIF
>>304243
/vm/fag here. I don't play minecraft or watch vtubers, but this thread is pretty entertaining.
Does that you faggots my vtuber? What tag would that be on the server?
>>
>>304245
When I found someone else with my tag for the first time. That was when I knew my oshi would always be part of the server
>>
>>304263
kill on sight
>>
>>304262
F
>>
>>304245
day 1
logging in and noticing everyone was p chill
remember the first time we trapped niggers at spawn
me bullying the nousagis (donchan and scarum)
learning about pogupogu
>>
>>304264
what tag anon?
>>
>>304263
ESLchama....
>>
>>304245
>what was your most memorable experience in the server?
Defending old pekoland from a raid during the first days of the server. That raid lasted an entire hour and made the first pekoland a wasteland... It's really sad the other Nousagis left after that.
>>
>>304263
>Does that you faggots my vtuber?
what?
>>
>>304245
Coming up with and finishing giant projects for my oshi
>>
>>304245
i didnt even like rushia that much when i first joined i just watched her the most but after starting to build the monument ive come to love her i hope i get to finish it ive gotten past the hardest part
>>
>>304245
everything, everyday was fun and had something cool going on
but if i had to pick one it'd be nyan/11
>>
>>304263
what did he mean by this
>>
>>304245
>>304267
>logging in and noticing everyone was p chill
This. Expected a total shitfest, but turned out to be a weirdly chill place, which made me stay on the server.
>>
>/vm/fag here.
stopped reading here.
>>
File: glowstick.jpg (79 KB, 800x445)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>304270
>>304272
>>304277
I meant "does that make you my vtuber."
Congrats, your first fan is a retard.
>>
>>304280
This so much, I expected it to be super chaotic, and instead I got a group of super nice people willing to help others and have fun together. I honestly would spend hours just walking in circles without doing anything in the game just because I wanted to keep chatting.
>>
>>304284
your vtuber is ogeyrrat1
>>
File: 1619999432920.png (451 KB, 485x631)
451 KB
451 KB PNG
>>304284
No. The only Vtuber on the server is ogeyrrat1, and sadly he doesn't have a tag.
>>
>>304284
as our first fan support us by dropping the numbers on your credit card
>>
File: 1617903792790.jpg (165 KB, 1280x720)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
I just wanted to watch Gura vods while I played autist block game today, why did the final yabe have to happen?
>>
>>304291
I blame kfp, the french and the zhangs
>>
my sex cube...
>>
>>304220
opchama being too afraid to mod new people who aren't shitters is the real issue weighing down the server. How many of the past week's yabs could have been avoided if there were either someone different in the first place who wouldn't teleport every entity into one block, or someone who would lay the law that OP doesn't want cheating faggotry which would include duping etc?
>>
File: 1599003809442.png (478 KB, 500x495)
478 KB
478 KB PNG
Where even is OP at this point? I can't sleep with such an uncertain future ahead of us...
>>
>>304298
he was visible on the dynamap a couple of minutes ago so hes definitely trying to fix something
>>
>>304298
OPchama mentioned a day or two ago that he got a vacation from jannies so unless he phoneposts all we can do is wait
>>
>>304298
he said he was banned for a couple weeks i guess he'd rather let the shizos loose than be a phoneposter kinda based ngl
>>
>>304298
op was banned for like 2 weeks from posting
someone should share that not!discord thing that got posted a while ago to see if we can get some info on the situation
>>
>>304294
I don't know why OP doesn't deop those guys already, they are clearly not invested in the server enough to be mods. Is what one of them said true? that they are the ones paying for the hosting? Because I also offered OP help with that the first time we changed hosting and he rejected it.
>>
>>304220
I wasn't on, was it m*zoku? Would at least make it easy to narrow shit down of who simply can't conduct his duties. He's not necessarily a bad dude most of the time, but just isn't cut out for the role if he only uses it to fuck with the server/help himself.
>>
>>304299
didn't know the dynmap was still working, cool.
>>
>>304304
it was haamu
both mods turned out to be retards
>>
>>304304
Haamu was the main culprit, but he already resigned and is abandoning ship.
>>
#yubicraft:matrix.org
come in Quake
>>
op, if you're able to read this, create an element acc (element.io) and join #yubicraft:matrix.org
>>
>>304304
Both of them, they both said they didn't care if the server economy broke.
Can't remember who was giving the Netherite and Diamond (I think it was Mazuko, but I'm not sure)
haamu summoned the ender dragon. Then said this when people complained about it >>304000
OP is a very cool guy, but his skills at choosing mods are awful
>>
>>304224
How is this a moralfaggotry thing? We were having fun playing the game and building things to glorify our oshis without (for the most part) resorting to glitch/hack bullshit, because it's fun to put in that effort and even moreso to do it for other likeminded fans to admire, and as tribute to oshis.

If you're interested in something different, honestly why not join one of the many /vm/ or /v/ servers that embrace this?
>>
jesas

1. server OPs have been removed

your new jannies:
kumodachi
Scarum
ThePepeloni

/calladmin me with your IM information and i'll get you guys set up

2. coreprotect rollback is off the table since the database got completely BTFO during the incident
there's too much work done on the server already to restore from a week-old cold backup

3. server will open again in an hour with wiped maps and dynmap renders, please let me know if you'd like inventories wiped as well

apologies for not catching this sooner
>>
>>304321
there is a light
>>
>>304113
I only did it once when it was discovered to see if that shit was true.
t. scar
>>
>>304321
I have a backup from like 12 hours ago if we need it. no contents in any chest but you can use it fix any structures that got fucked
>>
File: 1613148464205.jpg (33 KB, 408x448)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>304321
Opchama love <3
>>
>>304321
today OP was not a faggot
>>
>>304321
thank you op
>>
>>304321
>calladmin me with your IM information and i'll get you guys set up
The plugin used discord right?
>>
File: bless.png (526 KB, 846x920)
526 KB
526 KB PNG
>>304321
Bless you OP
>>
Bless you OP
I WILL be able to continue my build
>>
File: rushia.jpg (30 KB, 400x400)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>
>>304245
>logging in for the first time and finding a comfy isolated spot to build a detective cabin
>journeying from there and visiting other isolated 'neighbors'
>best was a comfy nene cliff house with a nice dude who let me chill there and cook shit for a bit, that was when i realized how chill the server was
>>
NENESUBWAYS STILL ALIVE
>>
My work is not finished
>>
i missed everything lol goddamn
>>
does the server have a new ip? its still not online for me
>>
>>304353
An hour has not yet passed since OP said the server will be back in an hour
>>
sorry gang, the host dropped out its interwebz connection
working with them right now
>>
>>304356
ohhh shit, thought he said that earlier, my bad
>>
>>304360
>the yab was so big that the host pulled the plug
>>
>>304360
Don't worry, we are towaiting.
Can we get more info on this meanwhile?
>/calladmin me with your IM information and i'll get you guys set up
Do you need a discord username right? anything else you need?
>>
File: i see ogey.jpg (8 KB, 227x222)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
server should be back up, welcome to florida 4 (5?)
please reply to this post with issues

>>304367
:)
>>
do we have an enderdragon to kill now?
>>
>>304375
Can the enderdragon break bedrock? If not we could make an enderdragon room to keep her contained and avoid the giant watame being fucked up.
>>
>>303515
Like oshi like fan
t.kfp
>>
Oh no... not again...
>>
File: 1612483033460.png (2.97 MB, 2315x2265)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB PNG
see >>304360
>>
>>304403
It's over, really really for good this time
>>
bros...
>>
Nene subways F
>>
I just want to see (You) all again.....
>>
ina sex
>>
>>304411
same
>>
>>304411
Y-you too fag....
>>
File: file.png (1017 KB, 1920x1080)
1017 KB
1017 KB PNG
need to reparation
>>
>Couldnt Enter the server for exams
>The Big Yab happens while I'm at one exam
I always lose these important moment of history
>>
>>304416
>VLC
>>
>>304416
>Honkey impact desktop client
It's too late for you, the CCP already has your personal information in exchange for only two good lolis.
>>
fuck
>>
>>304386
Just copy the big Watame onto the surface, the one in the end will get fucked up sooner or later unless we decide to fucking never ever ever kill the dragon again for the rest of eternity. Nah, people are gonna wanna do it. She was lucky to have survived once already but it won't be forever.

That Watame is actually one of the best pixel arts but it's mostly unseen; would be fine either near spawn with the others or lording over the little Watame village.
>>
>>304416
>geyshin
>>
>>304440
Yeah
>>
>>304416
>FRA
>VLC
>genshin
>firefox
>groove
>spotify
>discord
Anon, I...
>>
>>304416
only linux can fix this abomination of a computer
>>
Is the server down?
>>
>>304416
>FRA
I knew it, they're everywhere
>>
>>304474
always has been
>>
File: 1595259058207.png (35 KB, 931x111)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
It's really, really, seriously actually gone forever. I really mean it this time.
>>
its up
>>
its down
>>
Hostchama keeps being a kfp
>>
Sucks that I'm never on whenever the funny shit happens. I didn't even get to finish zion island...
>>
File: 1600165322652.jpg (105 KB, 408x381)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
[1/3] Blog
In this post, I will try to outline the problems that I've seen being discussed in the thread as well as in the server. I will also give my opinion as well as my ideas on how to fix them.
First of all, I'll say that this is kind of a special situation so special rules should be applied <= remember this because we will be coming back to this a lot.

>>Rule
The rule in the server is a bit ambiguous. I'm not talking about the don't be a nigger rule but rather the cheating rule.
It doesn't state anywhere in the server that hacking isn't allowed but some people in the server do look down on it. So should it be allowed?
If OP bans hacking/cheating completely, it will be too strict. But if he doesn't then well, you see what happened. Here is where I think we can apply special rules. Certain hack/cheat should be allowed while other shouldn't.
>X-ray
X-ray does fuck all. All it does is accelerate your progress in the beginning of the game. Main goal of the server is for people who enjoys Vtubers to get together, hang out and build things for their oshi (and for others to appreciate). After you've got Diamond tools with full enchantments, X-ray is almost useless at that point.
What the fuck is it gonna do for you now? Get you a full set of netherite armor? For what? The game is easily enough that I can run around naked for the whole time and barely got into trouble. >But we need to kill the nigger, what if he gears up and grief everyone else? Special rules can also be applied here, OP or someone with power can just ban the nigger outright. The only thing X-ray does for you after the early game is help you get some of the blocks quicker, and the list for those blocks is very small.
Bottom line, ores (diamond and netherite specially) have absolutely NO VALUE in the server unless it is used to make block for building (or for arbitrary things, specifically the Casino and HolofightZ betting but I will get to that later). Personally, I think we should allow X-ray.
>>
File: 1602068074276.jpg (426 KB, 1447x2047)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
>>304502
[2/3]
>Duping/Flying
These 2 hack/cheat are an entirely different beast. They basically give you Creative Mode and the server is in Survival for a reason. Creative Mode takes away the challenge of massive builds, having access to unlimited blocks with minimal efforts and specially Fly will make your build a lot less impressive. Building thing in Survival is a lot more tricky and rewarding. It will also give you more bragging rights.
Personally, I think these 2 shouldn’t be allowed. There is an argument for Duping to be allowed but definitely not Fly. Even 2b2t has anti-cheat against Fly.
>Other hacks/cheats
The 3 listed above are the most common one. There are other as well but mostly are QoL (Search, FreeCam, Step, etc) and for PvP but who gives a shit about PvP anyway. I think these should be allowed. Should a special situation arise, once again, we apply special rules.

>>Meido
Being a mod in the server is the worst fucking thing. I don’t think anyone in their right mind would want to be a mod on a server like this. >But mod get to abuse their power. Try to be a mod, you have to carry responsibility while having almost no power. You will get bitch at for the smallest of power abuse like >>302663. Okay, he used barrier block to keep the concrete powder afloat… so what?
I also wouldn’t want to be bothered by some randos while I’m building a pixel art of my oshi because >the enderman farm is broken. Mazuko could’ve ignored it and let everyone fix it themselves, they have the ability to. But he came in and fixed it (even though he fucked up). He’s cool in my book. About haamu2, I have zero interaction with him and didn’t even know he was a mod until this post >>304193. So no comment there.
There are a lot of situations that only someone with OP power can fix. So mods are necessary.
>>
File: 1596305507814.jpg (300 KB, 1378x2039)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>304503
[3/3]
>>Solutions
I think we should have a voting system. No unnecessary plugins required, just a court of sorts. >Is this player considered a nigger, should he be punished/banned? For things like that, we can hold a trial and have people vote on it. This system generally speaking will do its job and should be suffice for a relatively small server like this (Most I’ve ever seen online at the same time was ~28 players. Some also are just alt account people make for teleport/chunk loading purposes). It will also create some fun activities.
About the Casino and HolofightZ betting, the only 2 places where ores (diamond) have some value. For this, maybe OP can add a money plugin/mod for it. If the nousagis are obsessed with wealth (which I don’t think they are, it’s just for fun), OP can add special items that can only be purchased with money (ex: Bedrock). I’m sure someone here can find an appropriate plugin/mod.

I really like the server and hope it can continue. I haven’t had Minecraft autism in so long and I missed it. Even though there isn’t a lot of Lunaitos and it seems like we all operate in 3 completely different time zone so there’s little coordination in our builds… but I had a lot of fun regardless. I played for more than 8 hours a day in the first few days that I join.
I think OP did great job with the server. Even with all the yabs, he managed to fix it and keep the server up... for free!
Thank you anons for being nice and fun to be with. And to you OP…arigachu!
>>
>>304502
>>304503
>>304504
s-sasuga, Lunaito
>>
File: 1620013188126.png (82 KB, 277x316)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>304502
>>304503
>>304504
I kneel to this blog post.
>About the Casino
I think some of the casino games need diamonds to actually work. idk if a money plugin would work there.
>>
>>304502
>>304503
>>304504
Good suggestions lunato, i pretty much support all of these (except the bedrock/currency thing). The court idea is really good, a protected area (no breaking blocks like spawn) for a courtroom would be pretty cool if we wanted to get dramatic with it (OP as judge, players in jury, voting room, witness stand, ect ect).
>>
>>304513
a money plugin also is soulless just like the teleporting idea
>>
its up
>>
File: 1618872864988.jpg (31 KB, 256x312)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>304502
>>304503
>>304504
Agree with those rules about cheats & holding votes, as for the casino machines, yeah they need a specific kind of item, in this case the chosen one is diamond.
And yeah, being op aint that fun at all, but I guess someone's gotta do it amirite. And if that makes it easier for you niggers to have fun, so be it.
>>
>>304370
add Delutaya tag
perhaps "delta" in light green?
>>
>>304525
>delutaya tag
>not sex
>>
>>304502
Xray does matter if the server's primary currency would be diamonds, which appears to be essentially the case. People who have it vs those who don't would be at a huge advantage to replenish it.
>>
File: luna57.jpg (362 KB, 1821x2005)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
>>304502
Extremely high quality post, as expected of a Lunaito (t. fellow Lunaito).

I only disagree with the xray and money plugin parts, especially the money plugin part, but I wouldn't really care if they were allowed/implemented.
>>
>>304502
Agree with almost everything here.

>Other hacks/cheats
Adding to flying/dupping items I think anything that makes the game freeze or crash for other players shouldn't be allowed. You don't win anything from it and just make the game difficult to play for everyone else. That's falls into "being a nigger" in my opinion.
>Okay, he used barrier block to keep the concrete powder afloat… so what?
The issue is that he clearly couldn't keep a separation between being a mod with being a player, which eventually leads to the "let's allow dupping" or "let's summon the ender dragon" mentality which is exactly what they should be preventing.
>About the Casino and HolofightZ
If griefing becomes an issue there you can always set those zones as adventures mode only zones or similar. But adding a money plugin seems overkill when people set pretty arbitrary prices for shit because they care mostly about progressing on the shit they are doing.
>>
>>304475
We have always been here
>>
>>304104
Pain........ I know those guys spent so much time on them.
>>
>EN streams made me want to try out minecraft
>everything in this thread
Would this be a bad time to start?
>>
File: 1618012193477.png (667 KB, 800x800)
667 KB
667 KB PNG
>>304602
Actually, right now would be a very good time. Mostly everything is stable, come join us!
>>
File: love.jpg (126 KB, 1000x1000)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>304602
The big yab is over. It's safe to play again. Come and join us fren.
>>
>>304602
you are safe only if your oshi isn't kiara
>>
>>304245
Joining nousagis and getting to pekoland through the nether. I arrived there and there's just a flat area with a 1 block outline of a building, a dirt hut and one nousagi down in a mine. I decided that something actually needed to be built, so I built the first decorative house in pekoland. Others started building not long after, then I put rabbit ears on mine and everyone followed suit.
>>
>>304504
>>304503>>304502
i want to use freecam to take pictures and help me keep big rushia even but i dont want to be accused of other hax i like the trial idea
>>
File: drawing.png (1.05 MB, 841x811)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
Nousagis, are you ok with this size of haachama park? Feel free to comment
>>
>>304268

KFP
>>
>>304759
what the fuck
>>
>>304759
What is this, the nine-dash line?
>>
Opchama, if you're going to delete all the maps several times at least reset each player's counter for them.
>>
>>301202
Isnt it also on the git?
>>
>>304807
quota removed for next restart
>>
>>304849
OP LOVE
>>
>>304849
Love you OP. Also is it possible to raise the cap to 200 or at the least 150? Gives more room for what we can place down, I dont imagine the TPS would tabk with the maps
>>
>>305004
Tank*, fuck
>>
Anyone here using the hololive resource pack? I can't get it to work properly without having performance hiccups every 3 seconds. I have 6GB of RAM assigned to minecraft already, so memory-wise it should be fine.
>>
>>304197
>20% of server already uses fly, build and invincibility hacks
Don't just call me out like this man, I just use flyhack to travel the Nene Subway quickly
>>
>>304245
When the giant zombies came around
>>
>>305004
Pretty sure he meant he is removing the limit entirely, like it was before
>>
>>305147
Wouldn't that cause memory issues again though?
>>
File: 1618951888041.png (192 KB, 387x339)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
Just spent two hours taking a Shulker home just to have it kill itself at the final stretch. I only have myself to blame for not bringing splash health potions..
>>
>>305248
>>
>>305165
It's now a server wide limit of 20000. Though that was already down to ~17000 last I checked, and it seems like breaking maps is still not lowering the map count
>>
And, as it once did, it lays dead once more...
>>
Why do we keep letting OP get away with it...
>>
>>304759
other haaton here, you should respect the river boundary
>>
>>304759
As long as it doesn't affect our skyline I don't see any problems.
>>
>>304759
Please limit yourselves to half of that forest and the water bodies, peko
>>
>>305389
half is too much.
>>
File: 20210504_154009.jpg (803 KB, 1058x1314)
803 KB
803 KB JPG
How about a river between haaton village and pekoland to more clearly define borders?
>>
File: 2021-05-04_02.21.01.png (1.4 MB, 1920x1017)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
Where all your jews went after being french fried
>>
>>305433
Looks good.
>>
>>299584
looking into it
>>
op ran with the money again...
>>
>>299284
Like who
>>
>>305563
what was the post?
>>
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*hits server*
>>
>>305566
checked
https://arch.b4k.co/vm/thread/289493/#299284
install 4chanx my friend
>>
The server please....
>>
>>305579
Oh well at least I will go to bed early today
>>
The server is gone forever
>>
>>305602
oh god no
>>
File: Spoiler Image (592 KB, 1366x716)
592 KB
592 KB PNG
>>305602
(((They))) found out and shut it down
>>
>>305611
pre-yab spawn...
>>
OPchama must have really strong legs with how often he runs with the money....
>>
>>305613
OP is D.B. Cooper.
>>
Explain the phenomenon of players acting like their oshi, is it intentional or not
>>
>>305626
like oshi like fans
>>
>>305626
like minds attract
>>
>>305626
Each oshi radiate different kind of autism, and this autism attract fans that are on the same wavelength, it's all very scientific.
>>
>>305611
basado
>>
File: risu_pop.gif (1.2 MB, 390x338)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB GIF
>>305626
like minded autists attract eachother
>>
>>305634
yeb
>>
OP here the server has had enough of you all calling it a nigger when reboots happen and has decided not to come back
>>
>>305641
>serverchama can't take the bantz
>>
He can't keep getting away with it....
>>
File: itai.png (606 KB, 1200x1145)
606 KB
606 KB PNG
it's finally over...
>>
final yab?
>>
LET ME IN
I'M TOO ADICTED TO STOP NOW
>>
I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY
>>
opchama... please stop wageslaving and make the server come back onegai...
>>
op-kun, onegai...
>>
File: 1615158087381.jpg (10 KB, 214x317)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
the serb..
>>
OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE OP HATE
>>
File: 326665977687.png (928 KB, 1296x1080)
928 KB
928 KB PNG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
wagie checking in, looks like you neets are getting btfo
>>
File: poor_peko.png (421 KB, 435x603)
421 KB
421 KB PNG
Asobitai peko
>>
File: 1615959292391.png (57 KB, 227x222)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATEOPHATE
>>
a-at least we have the ahoy server, r-right guys? haha...
>>
File: 1620154267543.jpg (1.28 MB, 2048x2048)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
OPCHAMA I'M CALLING SUPER NENECHI. IF YOU DONT OPEN THE SERVER RIGH NOW YOU WILL CEASE TO EXIST.
>>
rrat: opchama was murdered
>>
It's over, the french took over
>>
>>305634
D-Do I really seem thay crazy?
>>
We back bois.
>>
sorry anons, i was messing with some stuff yesterday and i forgot to put it back...
>>
>>305872
opchama............ what if Pogu tried to login and the server was dead?
>>
I heard that Mori discovered Yubiserver and wanted to play with us but was disappointed that she couldn't because it was down. How unfortunate :( How could you let this happen, OP?
>>
Akua, after weeks of internal struggle, finally worked up the courage to send out the discord message to all the holos who had tributes built to them in the /vt/ server, inviting them to have a look. She was just so touched by the degree of love shown in the builds of otherwise clearly bitter, world-weary autists, she felt everyone had to see. After alot of awkward messaging, they organised a common time to visit the server together to see just what Akua's new kaigainiki friends were up to - that time just so happened to be while the server was offline!

>A-ah... s-sorry minna.... i swear i-it's a real server, it must just be a quick restart... p-please come back...
>>
File: file.png (31 KB, 364x295)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>305876
>>305929
>>305981
>>
OP, can you reset the password for "AncientDonut"? I fucked up my password and don't remember it.
>>
>>305993
post the last bit of your IP to authenticate
*.*.*.xxx
>>
>>305993
Newfagchama...
>>
>>305981
>A week later Kagura Mea makes a video making fun of Aqua's imaginary minecraft friends
>>
File: 1616359672587.png (28 KB, 410x353)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>Haven't played on the server the past couple days because I've been too busy "playing" koikatsu
Not even block game autism can save me from becoming a coomer
>>
File: GoslingMC.png (219 KB, 699x498)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
>>305981
Stop...
>>
OP ran with the money again...
>>
>>305996
>>
>>306094
ogey'd
>>
File: 1614785245188.png (3.02 MB, 1500x2125)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB PNG
>>305981
akutan no...
>>
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1619493954697.png (236 KB, 463x453)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
Not ogey...
>>
>>306193
very ogey now
>>
its trying so hard to stay alive
>>
File: 1620182107810.jpg (14 KB, 427x381)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>306194
NOT OGEY
>>
scarum-sama what's going on?
>>
File: GoslingCrushingsound.jpg (31 KB, 842x545)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>Every minute the server is offline the greater the chance Akutan will cry realizing she may not be able to see her friends again.
>>
File: 1603411888674.jpg (36 KB, 460x400)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>306204
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 26091a0t36s51.png (164 KB, 359x351)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>306204
STOP
>>
>>306197
now we ogey
kinda
>>
File: 1617333227442.png (900 KB, 765x695)
900 KB
900 KB PNG
>>
OPCHAMA WHERE ARE YOU WE NEED YOU
>>
>>306204
Not like this ;_;
>>
File: 1608906510127.png (483 KB, 529x470)
483 KB
483 KB PNG
>>305981
>>306204
>>
Well, now that the server is down. What have (You) been doing all week on the server? Any players you're gratefully to have on the server? (Besides Pogu, we all love her)
>>
I will never entertain the pogu rrat
I hate fun
>>
>>306259
I've been terraforming the area around my pyramid so that it's not ugly. I also started the schizo basement
>>
>>306259
not on server but i've been working on the schematic for a hueg castle, glad the other haatons aren't quitting
>>
>>306204
Though Suisei took everything sharp from the house and locked it up so Aqua wouldn't cut herself anymore she didn't even consider the fact that Aqua would hurt herself by other means. When she arrived home to find Aqua's face, upper arms, chest, stomach, and legs brutally battered as she lay in a pool if vomit and pee crying in the fetal position she expected a break in. She dropped everything she had in her hands and ran to her ward. "Aqua! Aqua, what happened!? Tell me what happened!" "T-the server..." Aqua gasped out between heavy sobs "Yubi...went down...my kaigainiki friends...I wanted to help finish Hattown..." Suisei listened, let the smaller autistic woman cry into her sholder, her worry and fear diminishing but her anger growing. She'd help her clean herself up as always, bathe her, patch her wounds however later on tonight...Aqua would be getting the full force of the belt.
>>
>larping server
>>
File: sui_pain.jpg (142 KB, 413x443)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>305981
akutan....
>>
>GOAT guerrila unity minecraft stream
>server down
>even if it was up I'm too autistic to actually make friends
>>
>>306302
Can you post the Suisei/Aqua greentext which was posted on spawn
>>
File: aqua NTR.png (424 KB, 1080x2340)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
>>306381
>>
File: sora_nom.jpg (21 KB, 400x400)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>306259
I'm grateful to every one who comes back after a restart/crash/yab. Happy to see that even with all these complications people are still coming back to play some more in the company of other autistic block placers. You guys are my oshi.
>>
>>306463
y-you too...
>>
File: 2021-05-05_17.12.21.png (1.74 MB, 1920x1001)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
ToU is almost half way done
>>
>>306497
based
>>
File: 6231.png (470 KB, 1920x1001)
470 KB
470 KB PNG
us tako's have down a sex machine..
>>
>>306475
homo
>>
File: Spoiler Image (447 KB, 1537x2048)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
the best part about this server is me tricking you all into thinking im aqutan
>>
>>306736
Shut up shut up shut up
>>
File: 5g30357su1t61.png (1.87 MB, 2472x1900)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>>306736
sure thing risu
>>
File: 1620259309961.png (324 KB, 479x622)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>306736
Sorry anon but you need to disappear for awhile
>>
File: 1617084148152.png (175 KB, 326x282)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
Here you go nigger, enjoy:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:SVG_playing_cards
>>
Is there any elytra raceway on the server? (loops you can fly through)
>>
File: 4hoursofsleep.jpg (57 KB, 674x708)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
it's over...
>>
>>306853
There is plans for that, one for boat races (I think that one is a WIP already) and a horse races too
We want to have our own sports matuli at some point.
>>
is serb ogey?
if not this might be a good time to do something with that steam group
>>
>>306876
Is ogey right now let's see for how long
>>
OP I wanted to play Minecraft, not Dark Souls III...
>>
>>306876
Nevermind it died again anything in mind?
>>
>>306887
Not sure. Depends on how many people are willing to join in, could probably go with something like TF2 or something similar though.
>>
>Pogupogu prime hours
>Server shuts down
>She tries to join again today, hoping the server is back
>O-oh, its not up again... thats okay...
>Tears form on her eyes, her breath shudders
>She quickly wipes them, going back to the Hololive server
>Other girls online greet her, but she doesnt talk
>She goes to random hills in the server, practicing on making her underground hiding holes for when the server comes back up
>Shes made cakes all around her
>The girls usually completely devour the cakes she leaves around the place, she keeps them all in her holes
>Minaaa..... I want to play with you all again...
>Not being able to keep it inside, she disconnects from the server, closes minecraft, and lays on her bed.
>It'll be online tomorrow, I know it'll be...
>I know it'll be...
>>
File: haachama panic.png (30 KB, 128x128)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>login to see if anything fun is happening
>server crash
>>
>>306892
AAAAAAAAAA STOP IT
>>
File: file.png (970 KB, 1280x720)
970 KB
970 KB PNG
>>306892
Jesus. Why does this make me feel so bad?
>>
w-where is serb?
>>
i feex some stuff, try it out anons
>>
File: 1615486028388.png (490 KB, 434x817)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
>>306918
still dead...
>>
>>306918
I guess no /vt/ game night tonight...
>>
>>306918
opchama...
>>
File: robin.jpg (31 KB, 637x363)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>
File: robin.jpg (45 KB, 637x363)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
wrong file
>>
the start of a new era
>>
>>306848
Thanks Scar u fag, I'll start working on em
>>
File: depressed.png (52 KB, 525x313)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>306892
>>
bros..
>>
File: 1612712120032.png (120 KB, 540x743)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>bomp eet
>>
Is the dynmap broken?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.