[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 8 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: b10.jpg (42 KB, 600x621)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
Is anyone getting fucking sick of these stupid constant updates that only make games worse? At this point devs are not even doing it to fix bugs or update the anticheat, they are just adding stupid shit to the game that no one even asked for and removing or altering things that everyone liked (like maps, weapons or sounds). Now I need to wait like 10 minutes for the game to install all the files before I can play it, some games update every single fucking day and everytime it happens the game ends up working even less well, not to mention the fact that it keeps getting bigger in size everyday so I need to be constantly deleting shit from my pc. Its even starting to happen in SINGLEPLAYER games now, what is the fucking point? Do games really need to be constantly changing now? When are devs going to stop doing this?
>>
>>281325
>Back in MY day...
>>
>>281346
You need to be at least 18 years old to post here.
>>
>the frognigger realizes what is wrong with the current game industry
>>
Devs do it because it makes money.
The moment they stop getting money, they are going to stop it.
>>
>>281352
How is making the game worse making them more money? I'm not even talking about microtransactions.
>>
>>281355
Less effort = less work = less production costs
>>
>>281351
No, the biggest problem with the gaming industry is the fact that devs need to be constantly appealing to children like you, now go back.
>>
>>281358
Global rule 2 you underage faggot
return to reddit, twitter and your discords
>>
>>281357
That makes sense, what a shame though, every mp games are doing this, even smaller ones to some degree. Maybe I should just wait another 5 years to see if games start improving.
>>
>>281361
You're the underage faggot here. Now leave before you get banned.
>>
>>281367
>No u!
fucking pathetic. is this all you have? Projecting and then crying?
>>
>>281369
Go away, please. Go away, please. Go away, please. Go away, please. Go away, please. Go away, please. Go away, please. Go away, please. Go away, please. Go away, please. Go away, please. Go away, please. Go away, please. Go away, please. Go away, please. Go away, please. Go away, please. Go away, please.
>>
>>281364
This shit's been going on for as long as constant connectivity has been a thing. Don't hold your breath.
>>
lol op's build got nerfed
>>
>>281382
Not really, just tired of seeing my games being degraded like this simply because devs are lazy assholes.
>>
>>281358
Lurk for at least two years before posting and return to whichever social-aggregate you spawned from
>diamond dozen newfag frogposter roleplays and pretends he's been here longer than one summer
>>
Retarded facebookfrog poster
>>
File: 1550210099278.jpg (655 KB, 1410x1080)
655 KB
655 KB JPG
>>281346
>>281347
>>281358
>>281361
>>281367
>>281369
>>281370
>>281386
>>281724
Well you're all wrong. Nobody here is underage, just genuinely autistic to the point where both sides act like toddlers at the sight of their argument being tested. So go back to shitposting on your dedicated thread you manchildren, or better yet go play a game that actually makes you happy.
>>
>>281735
>didnt reply to OP
>didnt guess his own post number in the reply
6/10 put more effort into it, see me after class
>>
>>281325
Retarded post

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.