[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 13 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why am I getting headshot every single match by any weapon. Like seriously wtf. Ever since I presiged i've been headshotted in dodgy ways by regular players who have around 1kd as opposed to my 1.5. For example my previous match I was headshot by a pax through a fence from 62m. The guy straight up quickly aimed in my general direction when I was A,D,A,Ding. I didn't even know a pistol could insta kill you at that range through a fence.
>>
buy a new account and don't prestige next time, retard.
>>
>>278339
fpbp
>>
>>278120
every online fps is filled with cheating chinese cockroaches these days
should really not be a surprise at this point
>>
>>278120
even a smaller pistol could easily have penetrated wood and domed you in one shot from that range. That's hunt, baby.

k/d isn't a great indicator of skill in hunt either, loads of great players have shit K/d because they play mostly solo.
>>
>>278120
Thank 1.0 for that lmao
imagine playing a dead game that was dropped by the original devs
>>
>>278120
It's your movement. Hunters are relatively slow and their head doesn't move much even when sprinting, so headshots really aren't that hard to hit in this game. You have to constantly be unpredictable and on the move while always keeping cover in mind. Like if you keep re-peeking the same angle you're guaranteed to get headshot eventually because the position of your head is very predictable. Also, avoid things like windows because they provide the enemy with a very small space to aim at you which will often times result in you receiving a headshot.
>>
>>278515
>dropped by the original devs
I'm fully aware I'm taking the bait but you don't mean Hunt: Horrors of the Gilded Age, right? The game that was cancelled forever ago and apart from the setting might as well be a completely different game?
>dead game
A game isn't dead until you can't get into a match
>>
>>278120
Git Gud. I jest. I shall offer my services of coaching for no monetary compensation.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/46906976706
>>
>>279458
>A game isn't dead until you can't get into a match
massive cope
>>
File: file.png (194 KB, 730x665)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>279472
It's one of the most played games on steam right now and constantly growing.
>>
File: file.png (114 KB, 736x412)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>279482
CSGO is magnitudes larger than that and as dead as a rat's ass, so what bitch nigger?
>>
lol mad cuz bad
>>
>>280764
So what game is "alive" by your retarded metric?
>>
>>280764
how is csgo dead lmao
>>
File: GREEN N PURPLE.gif (178 KB, 336x252)
178 KB
178 KB GIF
Good games today. Been loving the springer with dum dums. Had a five kill three team fight at Healing Waters ending in my using a looted nitro to kill the last guy while fully blinded by a flash.

Train those ears bois!
>>
>>280764
yeah its shit, not dead, not the same thing
but hey i guess thats why you are still alive :^)
>>
>>281262
>>281268
>>281298
when a game is so shit its unplayable, and the only people that cling to it are subhumans then it is dead.

Yes, hunt is dead.
Yes, you are a subhuman.
No, you will not get paid for your posts.
Stay mad. Stay bad. Stay on your dead game.
give me those angry crying bitch tear-filled replies. let me know i made you piss yourself in anger.
>>
>>278120
>>278339
don't see how prestiging has anything to do with this unless OP is some brainlet long ammo bush wookie
probably the case if they had a 1.5 kd prior to making this retarded thread, then all they need to do is get to rank 26 and they can go back to being a shitter
>>
>>281354
Yes, you are bad at video games.
Yes, you are coping.
No, you will never get any better.
>>
>>281740
whoops, meant for >>281740
>>
>>278515
>dead game
(You)

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.