[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 72 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20210225010707_1.jpg (163 KB, 1005x795)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
I'm gonna play through Spiral Knights again, all the way from square 1. It's fun, niche, and hella grindy so it's perfect. Also, Spiral Knights thread.
>>
>>243037
Why has nobody ever tried making another game in the same artstyle?
>>
>>243038
Because 6th gen console graphics don't bode well for some. I just want a game that PLAYS like SK and has a kino soundtrack like SK, so I started playing it again. If this thread kicks traction up I might get a guild going, otherwise it's solo for me.
>>
>>243038
>>243040
devs ended up making Slime Rancher
>>
>>243037
This game was my first MMORPG and I spent so long playing it in middle school. Shit, the memories are killing me... where did the years go anon?
>>
>>243783
They did, but personally I much prefer the top-down pop-up book artstyle of SK. Something about it just feels unique.
>>
>>243037
I remember when MLP invaded this game. God, 2010-12 was a ride. I still love this game, but I just wish it got more updates, but I know that relies on Grey Havens doing something with it.
>>
Is this game still active at all? I played it a bunch in middle school.
>>
>>243037
Damn you got me to redownload with just that. I had so much fun, not that I got very far.
>>
>>244868
Yeah, but most of the buzz is either in Discord groups or Reddit.
>>
>>244868
OP here, just doing what I said in original post. Currently @ snarborlax, can't wait to hit the grind wall that is king slime again.
>>244921
Getting far is subjective to how much you want to play each day. Once you hit a wall in progression, go to the arcade and dive as deep as you can or grind your current stratum for more materials. Look at the wiki for weapons and armor sets you can build for, and most importantly find out how much it takes to make them.
>>
File: 1597034675926.gif (1.85 MB, 400x300)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB GIF
>Someone gave me a free costume in Haven
This community, I swear.
>>
I thought this gane was taken down?
>>
>>243783
Yeah but it's pretty much dead now, there hasn't been any significant update in a loooong time. Hopefully they're working on a new game.
>>
>>245435
It's still alive but the current developers aren't doing anything with it besides printing money by adding new costumes and repeating seasonal events, it's basically suffering the same fate as TF2.
>>
>>245465
Problem is, unlike TF2, fans can't make content themselves. would love to see fan-made pvp maps.
>>
>>245620
imagine fan-devs taking over and adding new content updates. Currently, Stratums 7-8 exist ONLY for shadow lairs and a few story missions. Which means you'll most likely hit a wall without a proper content update that gives us 6-star gear and if that ever comes to fruition, it'll be a resurgence of SK just like back in 2015.
>>
From what I remember the devs shitted it up big time with the cash shop. Playing without paying was a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>246226
The real issue was the paywall to even complete some of the requirements for quests. Hell, you could only do one vana run a day if you didn't have the right amount of mist energy, and just barely scratch by with a shadow lair run on full mist. The removal of mist energy was necessary, but then they added lootboxes as a way to get a source of income. It worked.
>>
>>246257
>pre-removal of mist
>could level up weapons no problem
>upgrading was easy, just farm those materials
>post-removal of mist
>heat gets wasted on weapons that are ready to level up
>cant level up because you don't have the right amount of fire gems
>upgrading gear is now a chore as you need orbs of alchemy, which are even rare than fire gems
If this game actually got some fucking content I probably would be giving these guys my money.
>>
>a billion eternal orbs, from drops alone
>0 (zero) elites
why
>>
>>246257
I kinda miss rezzing niggas for free though, even if auto-revive is pretty usefu.l
>>
>>246783
It was the ONLY good part about it, but the game's easy as fuck so you don't need to do it unless you're in a shadow lair.
>>
>>243037
It's a fun game but I got to the point where I can't really progress until I start spending money and I'm not gonna bother
>>
>>247474
How so? No orbs of alchemy? The green/red prize boxes have double the chance to drop orbs since 2019.
>>
>>247589
oh man I stopped in 2016 so I've no idea what changed
>>
>>246783
>>247404
Carrying entire groups like that was one of my favorite things to do back before they changed that.
>>
>>249414
Now just carry entire groups by completing the level by yourself and laugh as your teammates are down via jellies
>>
File: file.png (46 KB, 376x113)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
last time i logged on the ping was very bad has it improved since?
>>
>>251998
If you're not close to the servers (US/canada/france) than no.
>>
>>243037
Trying to imagine what kind of worms would have to nest in your brain to think grind is a good think
>>
The grind to go from 4 star gear to 5 star is a nightmare. Nearly 90% of all my playtime is being stuck at 4stars.
>>
>>255920
I like the challenge of doing vana runs with just 4* gear. Hell, a guildmate let me have a solo room for just clearing vana with 3* gear just a day ago. used a few sparks, was fun but PAINFULLY long. i don't recommend doing what i did.
>>
>>243037
I miss this game like you wouldn't believe. I know the thing still runs in 32x Java and there's only 100 players, but still.
>>
>>256099
Maybe if I had the right gear, and money for trinket and weapon slots. I got a melee and a gunner character at 4stars and I'm only now able to start buying the recipes to upgrade their armor to 5 star. Grinding for crowns, alchemy orbs, and heat materials is just so slow I will probably drop the game again until I feel like doing this again.
>>
>>256827
I haven't bought a single extra weapon slot and have been using blizzbrand for most mobs. had to equip a raptor too because i can't bother with getting CTR on my needler right now.
>>
>>256832
My melee guy has a faust and the 4 star thorn blade from snarblox. When those missions were introduced I could not get to 8-1 for the 5 star recipes (hall of heroes) because there was a shadow mission and I remember burning nearly every life token trying to do that. Only this year I came back with a blazebrand and beat it (mission must have also gone through a nerf). I just gotta grind crowns on him now to upgrade his ash tail set into that elemental set with the attack speed.
>>
>>256843
Vog cub coat? Make sure you go full ASI then, with the swiftstrike buckler and trinkets too if you're interested. There's even a battle sprite skill that increased attack speed even more if you level it up fully.
>>
File: me.png (278 KB, 501x413)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
add me :)
>>
man im like rank 5-2 and I cant pass levels is it because im playing solo or do I just suck
>>
Alright anons, if you could add anything to the game, what would it be? I'd change the way bombs work so that players could use them like Gremlin Bombers do. That and more additions to the story mode.
>>
>>260147
id add a playerbase
or maybe the rest of the story
>>
>>259792
Same.
I think it's the game has a tight difficulty curve and we're just rusty.
>>
>>260198
I did a vana run with some guy on /v/.
Was pretty rough on the end of the 2nd to last floor when I tried to cheese with e-revive.
>>
If you want someone to play with, add either
Yukari-Yakumo or Finger-Guns
I mostly play on the first character though.
>>
Can you reroll or add UVs to your items? Kinda forgot how this works desu.
>>
>>260234
You can.
20k to roll for a single UV
75k to roll 2 slots
200k to roll 3 slots
Or get a UV ticket from somewhere like forge boxes.
>>
>>260240
jeez louise! I forgot how expensive this things are. might as well try crafting a new set of 5* armor but then again trying to heat and forge it might be just as painful and expensive.

Can you immune to the Fang of Vog fire if you have high enough resistance or is it just impossible and you can only reduce it to a certain amount?
>>
>>260241
You cant be immune but you can get enough resistance that it lasts for a few seconds and does barely any damage.
Or you can max out fire weakness and have a 10 second burn that does 2 hearts of damags every hit.
>>
>>260244
damn, after doing some reading I think I'm maxed out in fire resist for Fang of Vog with just the base Vog Cub set @ 4s of being set on fire.
>>
>>243037
https://twitter.com/PolygonCherub/status/1372775459146977280
>>
Some whale doxxed the current CEO of the company who owns SK and it's been a forum thread for days because the guy is wholly unattached to the project.
>>
>>260273
nice
>>
File: cum.png (54 KB, 214x214)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>260273
what a fucking chad.
>Still doing comics
>Currently working his dream job
>Passion project is one of the most customizable, detailed vrchat avatars
>It's a cute robot
>And it's free to the public
we don't deserve him bros
>>
How the fuck did I ever solo Firestorm Citadel?
>>
File: sprlknts.png (39 KB, 865x58)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
I'm doin' it. I'm doin' the thing.
>>
>>260450
Last played was May of 2014, btw. Steam is just a dumb and counts an installation as "playing."
>>
File: sprk.jpg (153 KB, 513x413)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>260453
>>260450
Frankly I'm surprised they still have my old character from way back then. Also apparently I had 20k in Crowns and 4k in Energy. Haven't the foggiest clue what either are used for these days.
>>
>>243037
I remember playing this game on Kongregate a long time ago. Is it any good?
>>
>>260456
Energy isn't needed to play anymore, it's just the special currency for stuff in the Energy shop. Crowns is still the regular currency.
>>
>>260577
its kinda still there
you dont need to pay for energy to play it so its slightly more tolerable, but everything costs too much
>>
What’s the most reasonable way to spend my energy? I got 105k energy from selling my shit
>>
>>260673
upgrade a set to 5 star
begin with weapons and shield
>>
>Spiral Knights 10 year anniversary is coming up this April
are we getting hyped or are we setting up ourselves for another disappointment?
>>
>>260752
i dont think they have money for anything
tbqh if the client were to be remade for android it could work but at this point it might be too much work because we would be talking about remaking the whole game graphical engine, and it was in java asides not having even the most basic openGL api
maybe a new box, surely only paid stuff
>>
>>260795
I figured as much. I just watch an interview with GH community managers on YT and they really have nothing good in store. Hey at least I'm grinding away to get my 5* troika sword.
>>
>>260752
I got the feeling nothing is gonna happen unless something is done by a group of fans.
>>
>It requires items to level up your equipment now
Holy shit what a garbage design decision. How jewish of Gay Haven.
>>
>>261067
The game is running on maintenance mode through lootboxes anyway, why they feel the need to squeeze the life out of any newblood as well is beyond me. Some MMOs have really benefited from being left with a nanny dev team, GH must have absolutely zero passion for the game to be content with costing on the generosity of the miniscule player base.
>>
>>261081
What's likely is that GH sees Spiral Knights as a "dead" game, and as such any investment into it would not be worth whatever return they'd get out of it. So it just becomes a "training project" for low level interns for absolute bare-bones basic maintenance and a somewhat steady income flow to redirect to other more important projects.
>>
If I'm going to paypig, what's the best 4* equipment to buy?
>>
>>261112
Dont buy 4* stuff.
But if you were, buy orbs instead.
If you want to buy armor straight up, get either Ash Tail or Miracle.
Ash Tail can be made into Snarbolax/Skolver/Vog Cub
Miracle can be made into Chaos/Divine/Grey Feather
>>
>>261083
I wish they would expand community contribution. I just want some new content put into the game before the plug gets pulled.
>>
Does anyone have the clue of what the fuck did SK did to make themselves into the position they are now? I swear it might be one of SEGA’s corporate bullshittery that fucked it over its lifespan
>>
>>261324
Yeah the whole rework of the monetization/energy/crafting system stinks of asian grindMMO biz shenanigans.
Missions are 50-50. Might've just been an attempt to make things linear progress thing to make things more approachable to normies, but on the other hand it stinks of gacha style mission menu structures.

Arcade was so good bros... You had to think and plan the route you take and find your way down, you ran into people and then split on your own ways later since you were going elsewhere.
Fast travel defeats the whole point.
>>
>>261324
Id imagine it was SEGA being greedy jews that pushed the best out of three rings, lootboxes and grindathon events became the main dev focus instead of developing the game.
>>
>>261353
Replacing Arcade with missions has killed a huge chunk of the game. I understand they wanted to stick in more story and progression, but doing it this way was terrible. Everybody just teleports around now.
Removing revives and ability to share pills/vials crippled teamwork too
The whole UI rework is a hot garbage
>>
>>261168
They should just do a steam workshop already and let people make some weapons. Have them tested so they ain't busted in PVP and we're set.
>>
What is this game about?
>>
>>261451
Zelda twinstick dungeon crawler.

Horrible lag.
>>
anyone looking for a party rn add me name is aegeanf
>>
>they increased shadow lair scaling but kept the same rewards
what the fuck were they smoking?
>>
>>261549
Shadow lairs were too easy anyways, now there's a reason to replay with a full party. Also:
>he can't kite the slags
>he doesn't have fiend+ on needles
>>
>>261571
>he doesn't have universal damage bonus max
>>
>>261433
That idea is long gone, they already removed steam trading
>>
>>261571
>>261589
>he doesn't have any of those things
Oh wait, that's me.
>>
I stopped playing when they removed the mist energy; I remember only needing 800 energy to craft a 5* item and heat leveling was done by playing.
Now you have to buy the orbs for 700 and waste gorrillions on stupid fire crystals.
Never managed to craft the mercurial demo set, because I didn't have any friends to play with.
Also the mission teleport bullshit completely killed the exploration of the arcade together with the removal of mineral influence on gates.
>>
>Beat firestorm citadel with 4* jank
Spark of life completely trivializes the game if you're a whale.

You'd think they would put in a paypig way to make the grind to 5* easier though. Been playing a few days since 2012 and I'm still on the 4* equipment from when I stopped playing.
>>
>>261888
So you don't have skills on kiting the slags, okay. Fair enough, you still have plenty of sparks left from story missions right?
>>
>>262041
My dumbass younger self, for some reason, sold the needle gun. Had to build a new one from scratch, Fiend damage is sadly low.
>>
>>262048
fiend damage low still oneshots the trojans if it's max level, i was more worried for the vana mask cycles if anything
>>
>>262056
I haven't done Vana in a while, the times I do play it's mostly by myself.
>>
>>262059
You MIGHT want to pack some friends then for the shadow lair if you plan on doing it. make sure one has at least a grav bomb or freeze bomb so that you can stop the adds from ruining your day
>>
More like viral knights

Because viral marketing
>>
I'm still mad they removed minimap and name colors for no reason.
>>
>>262260
Did SK do that? I hardly see any SK threads these days
>>
>>262320
Probably not.
But it was the meme of the time.
>>
Why this game doesn't have private servers yet? Lack of motivation or passion?
>>
>>262426
Devs couldn't give a rats ass about the game, the minute they stop making money on lootboxes they will pull the plug.
>>
>>262262
It sucks that I need to open inventory to check crowns and energy.
>>
>>262431
That’s actually one of the things they said on the December 2020th interview from the fans.
>>
Is there a bug where enemies can't be killed or something?
I've noticed way too many times that an enemy will still be alive with a sliver of HP left, and as far as I'm aware this game doesn't have rng on damage that would allow variation for that to be happening so much
>>
>>262553
I wish they would sell the ip but at this point it is worthless anyway. Gray haven is a clownshow.
>>
>>262752
Yeah, they handle IPs but they can’t really do much about it. Besides turn it into a fucking gacha game
>>
>>262945
It's a monkeys paw, we wished they would keep the servers up in 2016, but in the end that is all they were able to do for half a decade. It sucks to know that the game is never going to get a third chance after it's second was squandered, unless the community somehow pulls a rabbit out of thier ass.
>>
>>262752
>yfw Grey Haven is the last stop before IPs go off into the sunset, just like the events in LOTR where the company gets its namesake.
>>
File: spiral knight new char.png (337 KB, 512x408)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
Even though the game is dead, I wanted to go through it one more time, more of a melancholy experience than i was expecting... But I made a new character anyways.
>>
>>262984
Highly unlikely too, Gray Havens mentioned in their 2020 stream interview that they don’t like players fiddling with the game’s code and such for some reason
>>
Last played 5 years ago, gonna get back into it. Anything I should know?
>>
>>263072
The lag has gotten worse.
>>
>>263072
There's a story mode now, pet companions, players can't effect the elevators at all (the gems are now used to fed the pets, but only red, yellow and purple are useful since there's no pet for blue or green gems).
Mist isn't needed to play, it's pretty much became the game's premium currency
Weapons no longer level up naturally, they have "Heat" levels that you have to use gems for (be ready to farm)
You have to do the story mode in order to actually use 4 and 5 star weapons
Boss are pretty much the same and have missions dedicated to them.
Also, the Core has opened and that's pretty much where the story mode has stopped at.
>>
File: 233816.png (138 KB, 612x256)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
Do I have a problem?
>>
>>263510
Nah man, it's a great fucking time. Also just spent $150 for a fiery aura l e l
>>
>>263819
What the fuck, why would anyone spend that much on a dead game?.
Also I had a nasty encounter with a paypiggie today, yikes. Autismo joins party with noobs to then complain and proceed to try and speedrun vana.
>>
The SK Market is full of shit I swear these kikes are selling shit 15x more than the intended price
>>
>>264027
>yikes
Okay you can't judge me for buying something for one of my top 10 games when you speak in leddit. Last time I bought anything over triple digits real currency for SK was years and years ago anyway, I don't fuck with the player market very often. Tell that fag he needs to gitgud at FSC though, if he was worth a shit he could've carried all the way to Vana at the VERY least.
>>
File: file.png (1.03 MB, 1463x976)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>mfw the core is open
also why are the server so shitty? surely even the whales can buy off better servers. I hear they make $180k annually (don't know if that's gross or net) and they're content to keep it alive even with those profit margins
>>
Share me your trading strategy guys, how do fucking jew people and buy things at a low price?
>>
>>264091
I use "yikes" ironically, sorry my dude.
Also the guy did the sitting thing with his character at one point while all the rest of us were killing slags and then died twice on the duke.
>>264210
I buy recipes exclusive to basil and then sell on AH, last I sold was a voltaic tempest at 40k; guy who bought it didn't even bid.
>>
>>264377
How in the fuck did he died to Duke? I can solo him without much problem
>>
Is there a list of basil exclusive items or is everything obtainable through Hall of Heroes now?
>>
>>264399
/y WTS
>5* Winter Grave, Supernova, Grim Repeater.
>4* Avenger, Faust, Dark Thorn Blade, Dark Thorn Shield, Silversix, Blackhawk, Black Chaingun, Umbral Blaster, Fusion Blaster, Breach Blaster, Gigawatt Pulsar.
>3* Twisted Spine Cone, Dark Chaingun
All of these and some more.
>>
Isn't using Knight Launcher a bannable offense?
>>
>>264456
I mean the model viewer isn't legal but they let it slide. So I guess knight launcher is okay?
>>
What the fuck is Knight launcher?
>>
Protip for those that do snarbolax: wait for the token animation otherwise you wont get shit.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (101 KB, 248x299)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
man, knights are so cute and kinda hot
>>
File: 1616097189940.jpg (29 KB, 640x300)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>265444
>tfw no shortstack knight gf to bond with in battle and give your Heat to after a long, dangerous journey through the Clockworks
>>
>>265444
but that's a guy
>>
>>265505
i know
>>
File: Pissed.jpg (5 KB, 113x117)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
Replaying this game after I first played it on Kongregate a few years ago has reawakened my racism to gremlins. Fuck those furries.
>>
>>265633
>playing gate with sleeping slimes
>they hit a sleep on you and you can't wake up as they slap your shit
FUCK

also it feels like slimes/lichen attacks have insane tracking for some reason.
>>
>>265692
>>265692
*teleports behind u*
Fuck fire lichens and spiky pink jelly cubes.
Also for those new: don't fall for the mixed defense meme, either go all the way with matching equipment or don't.
>>
>>243037
>be me
>in Aus
>remember playing SK years ago
>install it
>lag so fucking hard it's basically unplayable
>how did i ever enjoy this
bros...
>>
>>265973
they took away SEA servers bro... you're a lost cause now
>>
>>265973
i'm in SEA, and i only use handguns
it kinda sucks because you're just clicking mindlessly
>>
File: Spoiler Image (371 KB, 1037x558)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>>265633
Come now anon, the ones in Emberlight are pretty chill, especially the ladies.
>>
>>265692
You are supposed to buddy up.
Friendly fire wakes up allies and breaks the ice.
>>
>>266631
I know but the servers are dead and I'm laggy as fuck since I'm another SEA player.
>>
>failed three heats in a row
Fuck this shitty bottleneck
>>
>>267452
>fail 30 % chance radiants
>second fail 75%
>third fail 75%
I guess it's time for the 100th vana run.
>>
I fucking hate farming for radiants
>>
>>267993
Yeah.
And that's the last ten or so years of Spiral Knights bub.
>>
>>267993
>Vana only drops radiant fire crystals on the last 2 floors
>Can't unlock dreams and nightmares mission for rad farming because I'm a SEA monkey and have no bombs
>want to craft bombs for DaN mission but you need more orbs
>orb farming is tedious and sleep inducing
>can't max out 5* gear because rads
Back to Vanaduke it is then
>>
>Can't complete the last mission after Vana.
>No one ever plays it either except horribly undergeared newbies once in a blue moon so expect no help
>No Dreams and Nightmares for you
>>
>>267480
>>267452
Just always do the 100% one. Saves you way more crystals.
>>
>>268167
You know i'd remember playing MS2 global a few years back and they had this shitty bottleneck where you HAD to gamble your enchants in order to get enough total equipment score to do the first raid and that was with EVERY player in the party. Which meant some players on the guild ended up losing out, including me who didn't play every waking our just to cap out dungeons (there was a limit on how many dungeons you could run TOTAL at the time too.) Several players left that game including me, fuck that koreammo shit.

Radiants are so much easier. Plus, SK's combat isn't a chore since you have shield bumping, ctr, asi, etc.
>>
>>268350
I'd still prefer a return to no fire crystals at all.
>>
>>267996
>>268125
Best place to grab radiants?
>>
>>268450
Besides from Vana? Dreams and Nightmares so I've been told it has double the radiants compared to vana
>>
File: 1505980986188.gif (826 B, 120x160)
826 B
826 B GIF
>>268450
Supply depot.
>>
>>268462
I've tried doing that shit like 5 times now, no bomb and I always die to the fucking lichens who sperg out randomly.
Also there's a Treasure Trove on Coral King gate T3. I don't recommend doing it, I got like 450 cr and that's counting the boxes from the previous level.
>>
>>268516
Better to just run vana and get rads there desu. The snarb bomb destroys that level afaik.

Are the gunslinger armor sets any good? I know everyone runs chaos/black kat sets these days but I need to be defensive when the servers are this shitty.
>>
>email GH why their servers are so shit
>ask them how to fix it
>dude just whitelist java
is this a good idea?
>>
>>269100
What could pawssibly go wrong?
>>
>>268450
danger missions if you're good at them.
heart of ice isn't worth doing, but ghosts in the machine and compound 42 are really easy.
>>
>>269100
>>269475
I tried doing ghosts in the machine minutes ago, it looks easy but the servers are shitting themselves at the moment.
Also will get voltaic tempest to clear dreams and nightmares.
>>
>>269575
Is voltaic tempest good?
>>
any backstory for sullivan?
why is he friendly?
>>
>>270061
I think it deals low damage compared to other bombs, but to me nothing beats shock.
It's only ever useful for big groups of enemies.
Now I'm grinding towards electron vortex with guildies by playing coliseum.
>>
>>270121
Elemental status bombs are weak in general, but their main sell value is their ability to inflict status immediately
>>
So whatcha crafting /vm/?
>>
>>270784
I recently finished crafting Dark Briar Barrage, now I’m searching for a Voltaic Tempest recipe in the Clockworks so I can finally solo dreams and nightmares
>>
>>270873
I'm also trying to get that bomb but it's getting tiring to find the recipe after a handful of runs and the orbs are being a pain to find for advanced and elite
>>
>>270110
We'll never get those backstories sadly. My headcanon is that he was smart to realize that these new arrivals could make him some great coin, instead of risking his life trying to kill them.
>>
>>270784
Skelly armour and snarble barb lines so I have something to use against the wagies.
>>
SHIVAMISTO BUSTAAAAAAH
>>
are the cowboy armor sets even worth crafting aside from using them as costumes?
>>
>>272911
Not really.
Chaos/Kat is the end game, bigger bonuses and covers all of guns, bombs or swords.
>>
>>272911
>>272919
They have ASI increase but the damage/charge bonus is half that of chaos set.
>>
>>272919
>>273011
kinda sad, what's a good bomb armor set that isn't chaos or black kat?
>>
>>273019
You'll want charge speed.
>>
>>273032
looking at the sets it seems the mad bomber one is just a bomb focused chaos cloak with all those negative resistances.
>>
>>
If anyone's interested. The Birdsong event is up right now for free stuff. Also Biscotti is in haven.
>>
>>275647
I got a green rocket.
>>
>>276472
you mean fireworks?
>>
>>276487
Yeh. Not a red one.
>>
File: unknown.png (8 KB, 190x174)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>creator of knight launcher DMCA'd over UCP
>banned from game
>SK community revolting and dropping value of CE
>private server "Thetya" in the works
wee lads
>>
>>277840
UCP?
>>
>>270110
He works for krogmo, whatever the fuck krogmo is. Doesn't really look like a devilite.
>>
>>277853
Unofficial Community Patch

link to shitstorm: https://forums.spiralknights.com/en/node/124035
>>
>>278427
Think he was banned and got DMCA'd because he was making a private server. Not defending GH being total faggots but what did you expect?
I doubt that there are any actual coders or developers left in GH that can fix the glaring issues/bugs of the game since they have something like 15-20 personnel left (according to the recent interview). They're mostly a skeleton crew at this point just rehashing cosmetics and raking in the money from whales to keep the servers alive regardless if the servers are stable or not.

Would I play a private server SK? Probably. Would it be better than current SK? Probably but they're already doing shit like 6UVs and other crazy balance changes so idk how it'll go in the long run. At this point I'd rather have them make a sequel in a brand new game engine rather than fixing/reviving the game. But since the original developers and lead artist are gone, I doubt it would happen.
>>
>>243037
Progress report. NOW.
>>
>our 10th anniversary special is someone getting axed by DMCA
Lol
>>
>>278445
Finally got my Gran Faust maxed out. Crafted a Dark Briar Bomb but still need to grind for radiants to heat it up.
>>
>>278484
Oh nice dude. Glad you're still putting time in. I take it you're already working through Vanaduke?
>>
File: doom.jpg (161 KB, 600x600)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>277840
>google thetya, find posts about it on some mmo dev site
>all the posts made by the dude have been deleted and redacted as of yesterday
I hope that's just the dude trying to keep info on the down-low, otherwise it looks like it got aborted by GH.
>>
>>278427
>they're deleting posts too
Unless the post contains a personal attack to the dev team, that's fucked up.
>>
>>278473
>our 10th anny
>when pretty much everything in the fucking game was made by TR before GH took over
Man, they can fuck off with that. Can anyone tell me what GH added to the game when they took over? Did they add the core opening, or was that TR's final project before leaving?
>>
>>278578
IIRC GH did one or two QOL updates? The rest was just keeping the game up and rehashing the same events/sales.
>>
>>278486
yeah I'm farming vana for stuff. Though idk what I'll work for after I max everything out.
>>
File: EyZUIKMWQAgWtw0.jpg (1.8 MB, 2200x1200)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB JPG
Happy birthday, Spiral Knights. Here's hoping the spirit of the game and it's community is carried on in better games someday.
>>
>>280803
I really wish they didnt sit on the IP just to milk whales. Such a shame.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.