[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 75 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

New board added: /pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hqdefault.jpg (25 KB, 480x360)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
How does /vm/ feel about cheating in games?
>>
>>232863
>singleplayer games
Who cares
>multiplayer games
It depends. If you are cheating in an organised private lobby with friends then it's fine. But if it's in a regular multiplayer game then it's a bit cuntish.

Unless there is another guy in the game that's being an prick, then it's funny to only target him with wallhacks or something.
>>
>single player games
perfectly okay.

>multiplayer games
only okay if used to skip bullshit grind like modding in millions of dollars in GTAO.
>>
>>232875
>only okay if used to skip bullshit grind like modding in millions of dollars in GTAO.
I did this and quit the game 2 hours after buying everything. Thank god i did it the easy way instead of wasting hundreds of hours to realize just how completely empty that game is.
>>
>>232879
i got like 800 hours in the game that way.
>>
>>232863
Absolutely disgusted. But this shit is so common that if it doesn't affect me, I don't care
>>
>>232863
Cheating in multiplayer games is pretty fun, not gonna lie. I haven't done it in at least a few years but definitely recall some good times.

>cheating in Tribes 2
>enemy players marked with visible UI icon no matter where they are on the map
>sniper hiding in the mountains way out of visiblity range
>shoot a single spinfusor disc
>wait
>hits 20 seconds later and knocks him off the mountain
>watch them panic and hide while giggling fervently
>they resume sniper position
>do it again every time they even attempt to snipe

I cheated for years in that game and never got caught. Just used it for low key harassment tier shit and it was incredibly fun. 10/10 would recommend to others.
>>
>>232983
Another time that comes to mind

>be me, teenager
>playing Everquest with packet sniffer hax
>full map with location of every mob in zone
>monopolize the shit out of every rare spawn I can get my dirty cheater hands on
>never get caught
>years later... still cheating...
>close hacker friend has a breakthrough and codes a new hack
>he lets me in on it
>enables equipping every item regardless of class/race/etc... warping to any location... summoning items like a GM can... don't need to wait for loot timers... etc
>cock is diamonds just thinking of the possibilities
>warp all over, sniping mobs right out from under guild to get the loot
>friends and I all summon cleric epics so we can all rez each other
>make use of this for maybe 1-2 years
>EQ 10th anniversary hits
>new mobs with insane fucking loot... but all the top guilds are monopolizing them
>find out when guilds are raiding
>wait till mob's dead
>warp into the wall or floor nearby, just in range enough to loot
>steal it from right under them while they fight over DKP bullshit
>repeat a few more times
>days later
>try to log in
>"You have been B&"
>Try to appeal
>Devs send an email with a list of all the shit I did and say it's a lifetime B&
>ok.jpg
In the end, that was the only way I would ever have stopped playing that addictive game anyways. Though desu, I did make a second account and basically low key hack for another year or so afterwards. Looking back I wish I had saved that email just for keks
>>
I don't get the point of it desu, in multiplayer it removes any fun or challenge from the game. Why even bother playing
>>
>>232994
still have the e-mail? I want to believe...
>>
>>232997
Nah I wish. It was an old email I set up as a kid with a stupid fucking name. I've changed emails 2 or 3 times since and lost track of it.

Sony used to have a website where you could look up players and what they have equipped. It's closed now, but I remember looking myself up once and still seeing shit on my character that would have been impossible to equip. I pretty much knew I would get caught being that blatant about it, but didn't really care any more.
>>
I floated the entire Mortal Online economy with duped gold and items because I played the game with the guy who ran Artificial Advantage
I did something similar in Pirates of the Burning Sea (quest would give you free consumables, abort quest, repeat, sell, macro) to float the Spanish team against RMT fags on England
>literal who games
>>
>>232994
Ace of based bro
>>
File: 1590329951756.jpg (369 KB, 1200x1166)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
Cheating to win is retarded, but cheating to grief is fun

>download cheats
>target one guy on the enemy team
>instakill him start of every round
>play intentionally retarded for the rest of the round and miss all my shots
>dude is calling hacks in chat
>no one believes him
>he rage quit

>another match
>find out the cheat has a spectator list
>wait for one guy on my team to die and spectate me
>blatantly look at people through walls
>peek out looking exactly at enemies so he knows im hacking
>dont shoot and die
>play intentionally retarded
>only look at people through walls when that one guy spectates me
>dude calls me a hacker
>no one believes him
>team vote kicks him for being annoying
>>
>BF3
>Metro
>get under map
>able to shoot anyone sprinting through the ground
>get all your badges
>>
>>233047
>>dude is calling hacks in chat
>>no one believes him
maximum kek
>>
>>232863
>singleplayer
no complaints

>multiplayer
Depends. I don't care if someone cheats to get all the ranks/cosmetics/gun unlocks/etc.
Just cheating to get an advantage is pretty douchey. I even dislike people who use non-hacks ways of getting a leg up like autoclickers to shoot faster.
Cheating to grief in games that aren't really about winning or losing I can accept as long as the victim deserves it (for example if a hacker fucks with an admin abuser, it's all good with me). But if people just cheat to grief random undeserving players (happens plenty of minecraft) it's unfair.
>>
>>232871
I used to toggle aimbot in private css lobbies with my friends. Everyone was toggling so it was pretty fun desu. Never brought that shit into real games though
>>
>Minecraft anarchy player
>Crystal PVP with hacks semi-competitively
>Start in 2019, the meta is fun and requires a lot of skill.
>Seeing skilled players pull off fights against non-skilled people with numbers is common, one guy became famous in the community for winning a 1v25
>git gud, regarded as one of the top players in the community
>find a solid group of friends/allies
>Clients begin to implement automation, skill ceiling falls off over the course of the next year
>ping now means more than skill and the group with more numbers always wins.
>quit after 2 years of playing
>>
>>232863
Assuming you mean in multiplayer I'm against it. I should confess that I cheated on WoT tho, I was curious due the complaints about rampart cheating and, once you cheat too, you can notices most players used stuff like "destructibles on minimap (or whatever was called", laser barrels and reload timers. Its crystal clear once you have active cheat, specially if you play some arty matches and observe the players behavior.
>>
>>233047
>>target one guy on the enemy team
>>instakill him start of every round
>>play intentionally retarded for the rest of the round and miss all my shots
>>dude is calling hacks in chat
>>no one believes him

buh-buh-buh-BASED!
>>
>>232863
if youre doing it to nail the faggot sniper that spent wayyy too much time in tribes and is a jackass about having spent 9000+ hours clicking on heads, then please do that or what >>232875 said
>>
Fucks up multiplayer games if it becomes too common.
Perfect example: GunZ: The Duel
>>
>encounter cheater in Multi Theft Auto San Andreas back in the 2000's on a freeplay server
>guy was running around killing everyone and wouldn't die no matter how many times he got ran over or hit with a rocket
>I ran over to the police department in the NE side of the map, grab the tank with the water cannon
>come back to the hood, nail him with water cannon, knock him down
>keep spraying on him, he's stuck in a loop of standing up and getting knocked down
>other players see this, soon he's surrounded by fire trucks all spraying him like a bukkake circle from hell
>he gets mad and starts spamming chat with "FUCK YOU FUCK YOU YOUR MOM IS WHORE!"
>eventually figures out he can log out and log back in and respawn elsewhere
>the moment he enters the server, everyone rushes to where he spawned in fire trucks with the sirens going
>he takes out a few with rockets before he gets locked into the loop
>he eventually gives up and leaves
>within 10 seconds it turns into a fire truck destruction derby
>normal chaos resumes
>>
File: 1573527667180.jpg (8 KB, 249x249)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>232863
Based if I do it, cringe if others do it.
>>
>>234545
I spit on you. Cheating for items is ok. Compensating your lack of skill with aimbots is haram.
>>
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 239x210)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>234872
stay mad a script can fucking invalidate your years of fucking playing tribes or some shit with your overpowered weapons faggot
>>
Currently hacking on battle front 2. Picked it up for free a couple weeks ago and dropping like 200 kills a round. Fuck you jedi dorks I will two shot you. STAR WAR. Cheating is based, it’s meant to shit on nerds without even trying. The target is always that guy with thousands of hours. ITS TOO EASY ALL I DO IS HOLD DOWN “F” AND MAKE YOU CRY AND POST MY USERNAME NOGGERSL4YER TO YOUR DEAD GAMES FORUM
>>
>>232863
Used to cheat in CS1.6, actually learned how to play better by paying attention to what my immediate opponents were doing
>>
>>235029
Holy shit based
>>
>>232863
Been cheating in SWBF2 off and on ever since it released. Made a basic ESP and kill nibbers from the sky and in my atst. Raping people in forests when they cant see you is hilarious. Making people angry in SWBF2 where they go on tirades in the chat is smuggy.
>>
>>232871
>>233222
Moshi moshi, based department desu.
>>
>>232879
its insane how fucking terrible the gameplay in GTAO is once you get off the grind treadmill. even fucking with randoms isn't fun. they just get on their broomsticks and shoot missiles at you.
>>
>>232863
Hacking is fine among friends for testing purposes.
I remember a friend of mine making scripts and hacks in CS:S and I helped him test them out just to see; I could win about 2 out of 5 exchanges with scouts.

But if someone's hacking on a public server/match making and they try to hide it or act like "it's just a game" they're a massive faggot.
>>
File: 1469068622221.png (71 KB, 219x224)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>234881
yeah why even bother playing games when i can automate everything right
>>
Scripters rise up. Never learnt to code, never learnt to write a single line of cheat. Download hack, run exe, ignore anti-virus, dorks mad. Cheated in dota 2, league of legends, csgo, blackwake, doubleaction boogaloo, tf2, gmod, starwars battlefront 2, fistful of frags, and in everyone of em faggots pissed off at how easy I make it look and how I invalidate all that time spent. Bro I’m holding one button, try harder. Killed me once? I’m back to do it again. Report me @niggersarenothuman to your dead ass forum or discord, call the junior admin. I’ll join a new server, match, or an entirely different game and do it all over again. Cheating is not about the score, or because I’m not good enough. It’s because cheating is the top way to troll the biggest dorks out there. By beating them while putting zero time at all, and calling em a nigger to boot.
>>
years ago i made my own minecraft hacking client with all the fun shit kids were seeing on team avolition videos and so on
made a couple grand selling it on skiddy forums
>>
File: 1.png (276 KB, 317x315)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
>>235428
>being so mad you can only use hyperbole as a shitty gotchya
yes, especially when it makes skillfags shit their pants youre doing
>>
>>232863
I don't regret cheating in Payday 2 at all. Free DLC and skip the level grind. I'd also turn off the camera shake from getting shot which is a game changer.
>>
I used to do it all the time as a kid (in singleplayer). I got tired of the lack of challenge and learned that earned rewards feel more meaningful than ones that you got without having to apply skill.

I rarely play multiplayer, and only ever with friends. Cheating is allowed when it would be funny. E.g. when one of us hosts CS:S and gets all his kills stolen by a teammate for several rounds, he might switch friendly fire on for a split second while shooting said teammate. Of course said teammate will happily retaliate when he's the host.
>>
>>234614
Incredibly based
>>
>>235444
>blackwake
based retard
>>
File: file.png (1.03 MB, 600x900)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
Being reductive, everybody that downloads hack.exe and runs it in multiplayer games does it based on one of the following reasons:
>Dysfunctional parents
>Lack of attention
>Too much maternal exposure
>Trauma from being bullied/excluded in school
>Trauma from being picked on in classes
>Various types of Inferiority complex
>Getting shat on in a videogame and then trying to get back at the Bogeyman figure of the "skilled player"
>negative emotions in response to difficulty
>experiencing overwhelmingly negative feelings during important childhood phases
rarely:
>genuine mental dysfunction
>the "korean drug" or stat addiction

As the one who is addressed, you cannot refute this. All you can do is seek futile validation from faceless spectres, or try to aggressively justify this behaviour to yourself.
You may post retarded drivel, wait a while and reply "based" to yourself or try to attack a strawman, yet that will not change the truth.
>>
>236235
>making a strawman over fucking cheating in a video game
lmao
>you cannot refute this
i dont fucking need to faggot, you didnt post proofs fuck off retard
>>
>>236235
Idk if this is more worthy of a cringe or a sneed
>>
>>236259
sorry but this website doesnt have a downvote button
>>
>>236279
Yes it does, based or cringe are the equivalents.
>>
>>236279
based and cringe are what reddit tourists use instead
>>
>>236279
Sneed
>>
>>232863

What bothers me about the cheating is those who think it's part of the game. Lots of cheaters think playing online with cheats/mods/aimbots is the only way to play. That's just wrong.

And of course games who have this "amazing and magical" anti cheat system yet people cheat left and right. Or some countries are completely excluded from the anti cheat rules like China.

Some games like Planetside 2, cheating isn't really and advantage when there's so many people.

Games like Warthunder it's just stupid. Cheating doesn't get you ahead much more than just playing well.
>>
>>232879
this, played for like 200+ hours, then got cheats and got bored of the game in 2 days
>>
>>236301
>completely excluded from the anticheat rules like china
how so?
>>
I would always do this in my teenage years
>Play p2w games (was broke so would mostly play f2p shit with friends)
>fun always instantly ends when some fag paid as little as 5 bucks more than you in the game
>would cheat and only cheat when p2w fags would be matched against us
>would only target the p2w fag(s)
>everyone else gets to play a nice fair match instead of 1 guy having fun and 11-23 people getting pissed or just getting leftovers
>pay fag rage quits
>>
Using them to be better at the game is cringe, using them to grief or do dumb funny shit is fine
>>
Cheating is based unless it’s that ‘ufff yeah media 111111 uid’ inflated ego shit
>>
>>236864
That's why I barely play hvh anymore.
>>
>>232863
it can be fun, but it almost never is in competitive games. i remember using a hacked minecraft client in the old days when i was in elementary. i told the admin to give me iron and when he didnt i crashed the server. Gta V had fun hackers.
>>
>>234614
i remember doing something like that too. gta samp was really fun
>>
>>232863
>blatant cheating (e.g spinbotting)
funny as shit for all involved, especially if you manage to get the rest of the legit players to team up and kill the cheater

>closet cheating
faggots that should consider suicide, although they're probably already suicidal if they've had to resort to closet cheating
>>
>>232863
Should burn in hell, these fuckers ruined the greatest gaming experience of all time
>>
>>232863
cheaters get the rope
>>
People who play multiplayer games these days are too tryhard, I want to go back to the days me and some friends would dick around in servers made for HvH type stuff and actually enjoy the game
>>
>>232863
Nah I don't cheat, even in Singeplayer. whenver I do cheat in SP games I just delete the save and start over since there's no challenge. MP games hard no, people who cheat in MP and "pretend" they're actually good weirds me out, no ones buying that you're hitting all these nut shots. Also Cheating is pretty bad for MP games since if its too rampant it actually kills the community. I remember really liking Apex Legends and I stopped playing it for a year because there were cheaters everywhere with that cheat that lets them run like the fucking flash.
>>
>>236235
>stat addiction

this faggot clearly never played D1 or D2
>>
Why are cheaters always so mad about being called exactly what they are?
>>
>>238307
probably because they don't want to look in the mirror. At tthat point they would have to face reality that they are little shits without cheats. What annoys me just as much as them are their simps going on an arms length to defend them. It's weird to watch them white knighting.

>>236235
I guess our thread psychologist Sigmund is right.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.11 MB, 949x644)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
in dark souls, when i invade other players i play fairly and amicably but the moment it becomes a 3v1 clusterfuck or the enemies start using some pleb strategy to make the fight awful i turn on the infinite i frames and spawn giant poison brap clouds, fling literal poop in every direction to give them toxicity and machine-gun throw an item that stunlocks and rapidly causes armor degradation so all their equipment breaks

i got the ideas when someone did basically the same thing to me when i was doing casual pve with my exgf. i made my own script years later after becoming bitter with the state of how other players played the game, likely the same way he did. pic related, the fateful encounter.
>>
>>238681
the most fun i had in dark souls was using the spell to become an object, and just sitting in a corner and watching invaders look for me before leaving

sometimes i would break out some pyromancy or a nice backstab, i remember i got some messages over PSN from people who couldn't find me
>>
>>235576
t. bad at games
Good take chief
>>
>>232863
Honestly I do not understand it. Maybe just a personal opinion/feeling, but cheating in games always ruins it for me. I've tried cheating in one multiplayer FPS game and immediately got bored. I've cheated in single player games by spawning in OP weapons and stuff and again, instantly get bored.

I don't get how people can consistently cheat and still enjoy the game. Might as well just watch someone else play at that point because you're not really doing anything.
>>
File: aiEc76Dh[2].jpg (111 KB, 1024x768)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>238681
mega-based, but just take the loss if you get ganked(there isn't any invader leaderboard or anything)
however i do keep CE open in the background for infinite i-frames and urnspam incase i run into a cheater or someone with favela wifi
>>
File: thomas.png (637 KB, 1920x1080)
637 KB
637 KB PNG
while on-topic, what are your thoughts on cheating to skip the singleplayer-only grind for the weapon/tool/character that's normally obtainable and usable in the multiplayer component?
>>
File: rewind.jpg (84 KB, 827x883)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>
>>239280
Based Moike DUNKING on casualfag phonies.
>>
>>234614
Based
>>
File: mike.png (73 KB, 320x256)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>233228
>Minecraft anarchy-
stopped reading there.
>>
>>232863
Cheating is great if the end result is funny. Not just your regular seethe, be creative. Otherwise what is the point?
>>
Cheating is for faggots and I hope cheaters die a slow painful death
>>
>>236235
true that
>>
>>234614
Based
>>
>>239277
Is this destiny? I don't mind if you do an exploit to get them, the issue most people have when it comes to cheating when it affects them in game.
>>
File: 9k=.jpg (6 KB, 224x224)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>everyone fine with cheating in single player
I think there should be a qualifier. I mean, sure, it doesn't hurt anyone else if someone cheats in single player, and people have the freedom to do whatever they want with a game they purchased, but IMO cheats should only be used after you complete the game without cheats and just feel like fucking around with the physics and mechanics or whatever. Actually needing cheats in order to complete a game is the definition of being a fucking casual, and if you required cheats to beat a game, you didn't actually beat it. You might as well just have watched a Youtube playthrough of the game.
>>
>>232863
When I was a little retard I would hack in minecraft and roblox. I have mixed feelings. Doing it for pure griefing like making a game unplayable is kinda shit. A little trolling is fine though. I still like to troll with hacks in some lobbies. Also cheating to escape a grind is fine. Cheating in multiplayer shooters tho is just a dick move.
>>
>>236587
Because cheating is part of the gaming culture in China. It is encouraged, and if you aren't doing everything within your power to win then you aren't playing right. At least if you have no intention of going pro, anyway.
>>
>>232863
I think its perfectly fine if its abusing an in game bug or mechanic. Like elevator glitches in MW2? Absolutely hilarious, hard to pull off, happens rarely.

3rd party stuff is lame, unless its being used in retaliation to harass someone being a toxic little shitter, or another cheater.
>>
I honestly unequivocally completely cannot comprehend why some one would ever cheat. I just can't. I have come to the conclusion that if you cheat in a multiplayer videogame, you are not white.
>>
>>232871
fpbp
>>
Cheated in WoW just for transmog. Changed appearance at will. Had no effect on anything but nolifers found out about hack and snitched. Played as Lich King for a bit before I got bored.
>>
>>240977
As long as the player in question doesn't brag about beating the game, what's the harm?
>>
>>232863
capital punishment for online hackers will be put in force in Korea by 2030
>>
File: 1380421136307.gif (1.24 MB, 400x225)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB GIF
Maybe it's my skewed mentality from playing so many different multiplayer games, but I draw a real distinction between technically winning and outplaying someone. Cheaters aren't actually outplaying anyone so it only really bothers me when cheating makes the game unplayable for everyone else. You might as well be crashing the server or knocking the board over at that point.

Cheating and exploiting is just part of the multiplayer environment and something you expect from people. It can be funny when people exploit/cheat to grief or cutdown that tryhards taking things to seriously. It can even be fun to play against cheaters in some situations.

What I do hate is devs ignoring it or refusing to take responsibility or letting their game die because of it. A big concern when deciding to invest time/money into any multiplayer game is: how responsive are the devs going to be to cheating in their game?
>>
>>232863
Killed BFBC2 for me. And I'm pretty sure it killed a lot of more games for other people. So yeah fuck cheats and fuck the subhuman vermin who use it.
>>
It gets really annoying in Tarkob because they actually make money that way.
Buy account -> cheat into making huge shekels ->sell shekels for real money -> get banned ->use a fraction of the money you made to buy a new account -> repeat
In general, multiplayer games that give people a reason to cheat will almost certainly be infested with cheaters which makes it pointless to play that game.
>>
>>238258
Lol when apex first released I would usually win at least one match a day because I would be grouped with a hacker
>>
>>241748
Because that's exactly what they do. They brag about beating a game despite needing cheats to do so.
>>
>>241886
It was such a HvH shit fest
>>
It's not really cheating but falling through geometry to avoid a loss has always cracked me up, like putting the end of your aircraft carrier off the edge of the board in Battleship.
I did this in MechWarrior Online and one round of PUBG I fell through and came in 2nd
>>
In mmo is fun, in fps is not
>>
>>241999
Confirmation bias. The braggers will be noticeable while those who cheat in single player games without bragging slip under your radar. But I agree that the braggers are idiots. Just laugh at them and go on with your day I guess; in all instances where beating a game actually matters (i.e. competition), there are reglementations that invalidate cheat runs. If it's just your sister's little kid telling you about beating [old game] on [modern console], just talk about the bits you enjoyed and present the challenge of beating it without cheats as a positive thing without putting their previous run down.
>>
>>242374
>just talk about the bits you enjoyed and present the challenge of beating it without cheats as a positive thing without putting their previous run down.
Good tactic. If you completely dismiss/insult their use of cheats, then they feel personally attacked, and won't feel compelled to actually improve.
>>
I just use modding to fuck with people in GTAO.
>go invis on map and so that they don't see your name.
>stalk random player by acting and dressing like an NPC.
>swap cars and outfits often
>park cars in the way of doors.
>run over (but don't kill).
>crash into them when they are getting chased.
>shooting their tires.
>occasional c4
>random shot to the legs
>petrol tank leakage.
>>
>>239280
>NOOO YOU DIDNT REDO THE ENTIRE LEVEL OR THE WORLD BECAUSE OF OUTDATED LEVEL SYSTEMS
UR NOT A REAL GAMER REEEEEEEEE

is there anything more pathetic? All artificial difficulty should be purged.
>>
> singleplayer games
perfectly okay. it's a way to extend the game lifetime if done after finishing the storyline.
> multiplayer
it's acceptable to cheat not to pay for microtransactions (dropping money on GTA Online instead of buying shark cards) and unlock DLCs.
> closet cheating
Closet cheating is pretty retarded and I enjoy seeing one or two idiots getting banned for it.
>>
>>238202
incredibly based.
>>
>>232871
This.
Though I'll add
>cheater is a kid under 12 years old
fine, they're just a dumb kid who'd probably cry if they dont have godmode on
>cheater is an adult
unless you're doing some serious in-depth meta shit or using cheats/console commands to fix bugs or do custom shit, then no. get fucked.
>>
>>243188
That sounds like Grand Theft Auto: Hitman Edition.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.