[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 13 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

New board added: /pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: NewDDOLogo875.png (306 KB, 875x583)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
Any of y'all play?
>>
I did back with it first came out. It was a pretty cool concept having an MMO where you had to team up to accomplish most things. The multi-part dungeons with hidden areas that required the right class and skills to access is something I’ve rarely seen other mmos try. I remember they really let you cheese some of the dungeons with bows if you made use of the terrain correctly, and other dungeons were just brutal if you didn’t cheese them. Kind of a shame it didn’t really take off and had to go f2p eventually.
>>
>>232406
Every Friday night with the bros. Fun game and has lots of neat mechanics for being made in what? 2006? I love this lil muhfuggah like u wouldnt believe.
>>
Idk man anyone wanna do some quests and shit? I’ll give it a go.
>>
>>232406
>y'all
>>
>>234503
I reckon you be a city slicker, huh?
>>
>>234564
We do speak English, but not pidginn or ebonics
>>
>>232406
I do, pretty fun.
>>
What server is best I just started a character on Orion so not too late for me to turn back.
>>
bump
Anyone wanna play sometime (too busy now, but could drop me your char names and servers).
>>
>>237611
I'll be on a bit this weekend. I started a couple characters on Orien just to see how they play.
ign: Miserri Sanctus
>>
>>238305
K, don't have time for it now, but maybe sometime we could play.
>>
>>239009
What level/area are you at in game?
>>
>>239436
Oh, just harbor area, but I think I would need to a new char for that server anyway.
>>
>>239741
Cool, I can start a new character since I haven't made it too far yet.
I'm just going to the gym in a little bit but I'll probably play later.
>>
>>232406
i'm downloading this right now
>>
I played one of these. Was a multiclassed Cleric Monk Rogue. Had a Use Magic Item stat of 30, and a backpack full of scrolls and wands of spells. Was fun right up until you got to level 7-9 and hit the paywall. At that point you needed to spend money to buy quests that were on your level range otherwise you would no longer be able to level up from the free quests since they would be too low level, and there's no free quests for level 9-16. Or there wasn't back when I played.
>>
>>241430
let me know if you wanna quest and shit
>>238305
>>
>>241440
Too bad you missed the free giveaway this summer, they gave away most of the modules for free.
>>
>>241819
I was going to get back into this game a month ago and as soon as I found out about this I lost all motivation to play. Why not just make it all free forever? There's plenty of other stupid shit they can make money selling people
>>
>>241819
They probably will again then at some point.
>>
>>241936
>>242141
Dunno, I would still recommend playing some.
>>
>>232406
I rotate between this game and FFXI.
I am "Hireling" on Ghallanda.
Been getting the itch to play recently.
It is a fun game and it can be fun for 2 hours a week or 20 hours a week.
>>
>Main is almost completionist
>Only missing Warlock and now Alchemist life
>Reaper turned half the server into elitists, killed the other half, and is unfun to play imo
I miss the ~2014 era DDO where I could play my weird niche build without anyone bitching about suboptimal builds or being oneshot for 3x my health
>>
>>232406
is this playable co-op with 2 people? or do you have to socialize with MMO players (yikes)
>>
>>242931
I think so, especially if you two get hirelings to help you out. Maybe you won't be able to play ALL of content that way, but most of it for sure, especially when you can adjust diffuclty.
>>
>>242931
Most of the content is possible solo if you're good enough. I don't think there's any content that hard requires 3+ people. If there is it's one of the newer endgame raids.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.