[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 54 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

New board added: /pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kissapeili.jpg (322 KB, 700x524)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
Haxball is a top-down 2D soccer game that's played entirely in your web browser.

You can join the /hax/ room at: https://www.haxball.com/play?c=IX6WYWgrvr0
pass: shaw

Room link, stats, chat logs and replays available here: https://neinhold.github.io/
>>
>>231480
Boils now needs big goals in order to even score, and auto mode in order to even be on a team with good players.
How the mighty have fallen. From stat padding to the tune of over 1 goal a game to begging for rule changes that will help him.
>>
>>232036
The quality of the game is descending rapidly, back in the day when we had Carlos, satanfucker, EternalHitler, asdadueufdshk... those were the good times. Guys who knew how to pass the ball. No jellybellies.
>>
>>232053
It's definitely not descending. When covid started and /hax/ got going again the level of play was appalling. It's been getting better since then, even the /vm/ newbies haven't made the overall level that much worse.
Whether zoomer hax is better than boomer hax I don't know, but I think people overrate old players. I used to hear about El_Cap being this legendary player and then he returns and is just above average in today's game, nothing special.
>>
>>232030
>>232036
>>232053
>>232069
>2 posters
Lmafoing at cron samefagging
>>232041
real thread here
>>
>>232030
Join lads, so messoy has someone to play against
>>
Krubb is trying to have his thread going on, meanwhile this is the only thread that represents /hax/ how it really is. Nice try, Krubb.
>>
/vm/ is to slow for this kind of autism
>>
This thread was made first, it should stay. Of course Krubb is once again sperging out on the other thread. Can't wait until we get kicked out of this board too.
>>
>>232072
>waaaah let me make the threads! let me do it! im the thread maker
fine then. holy fuck
>>
>>232041
>a third of the posts are krubbs
>>
File: IMG_6452.jpg (7 KB, 202x252)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Waah waah. Look here you fucking losers, you make a thread without the proper OP image.
You make a thread and aim to focus on everything that isn't hax, just a place to circlejerk.
You make a thread not for the purpose of keeping the room alive, but making your hobbies notices and autism in check.
You don't care about hax, you care about yourselves. You care about feeling special.
Fuck off, get a life and play hax.
>>
lads this is the thread
>>
love haxball but its dead
>>
>>232140
thx for the bump
>>
File: 1550602452184.jpg (62 KB, 600x551)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>232140
what's any of that have to do with who made the op?
>b-but the cat image
all of the previous threads had hax related ops and look how they turned out
>>
>>>/sp/105967014
>>
>>232157
>same post in both threads
based?
>>
Permaban boils and krubb
>>
join
>>
>>232069
To keep it real, the average standard of play in zoomer rooms is quite a bit higher than it used to be in the boomer rooms. We used to have a group of maybe 10-12 players who were very good/elite and then a substantial number of shitters. There weren't a whole lot of "average" players on offer then in general.

The boomers still playing hax clearly aren't as good as they used to be (myself foremost) but some of that legend obviously derives from the fact that the very good players used to absolutely dominate the shitters. No one playing now stacks up to prime pig/mullet/yeye.

Now, the good players have to contend with other good players, or at the least pretty average players for the most part. There are few abject shitters like there used to be (like Phil Jones, or Jamaal, or Kim Possible) and instead you have fairly capable players who've taken their place instead (like SHM or Agni or Cron or de gay).
>>
krubb mate... you did a bad job today getting the room together...
>>
join again
>>
>>232181
bad take imo. the gap between the top 2/3 players today and the zoomer shitters is astronomical. The fact that you listed agni as a capable player makes me think you don't realise just how bad they are because you've gotten worse yourself
>>
>>232189
>picking on agni out of all the players he listed
>>
>>232189
>the gap between the top 2/3 players today and the zoomer shitters is astronomical
It's not actually. Contagious/Piguain/Rigged aren't as good as Pig/Mullet/Yeye were in their prime, and the shitters back then were all worse than Wankstain is now.

Agni is positively capable in comparison to the absolute WOATs that played back then like Jamaal, Kinkladze, borat etc. There's only a handful of zoomers that bad, but those WOATs comprised a good 50-60% of the haxballer total back then.
>>
>>232181
>Agni
>Cron
>fairly capable
Nigga are you serious
>>
>>232212
you really don't know how bad things used to be lel
>>
http://www.haxball.com/replay?v=3#http://85.159.209.166/replays/00021096.hbr2

first goal lads... proper inzaghi goal
>>
>>232215
Well ok then

But anyway your older rooms sound more fun than today's
>>
2222 get. read them and weep
>>
>>232210
>>232215
Ok fair enough, I just watched some bits of the old hax of the month videos and 90% of the 'highlights' are only possible due to defenders running away from the ball. Hard to judge how good the top players were back then when that's what they were up against
>>
>>232192
sorry but agni is definitely the worst of those listed

SHM > de gay > cron > agni
>>
If you watch the first few thousand replays in nein's site, you'll get a much better taste of what /hax/ was like in the boomer days, as early-COVID /hax/ had many similarities to that. Since then the woats have all improved considerably and the ones that weren't improving have stopped playing. Even the new players get up to speed much quicker because they go up against mostly capable players they can immediately learn from. And if they don't, they get bullied and stop playing.
Say what you want about Agni, Cron, etc, they at least know how to position themselves, keep a proper team shape, and pass the ball. In boomer /hax/ you had a bunch of players who couldn't do any of that. Ball chasing, rotating goalkeepers, mashing the ball forward rather than to a teammate, avoiding wall bounces at all costs, etc, were all very common back in the day and are almost absent nowadays. Standard of play has gone up, not down.
>>
>>232184
My m13 got everyone together against him. It's the Lelouch scheme
>>
>>232229
nice try bud, but the real order is
de gay > agni > SHM > cron
and im saying this as someone whos won several haxballing awards and certificates
>>
>>232222
they definitely were. there were only a few autists back then that would ragequit if their teammates were bad or scored an OG (derp and, of course, neinhold come to mind)

it was just playing for fun, the banter was exquisite, no one macro'd besides yeye, extrapolation wasn't a thing etc. overall the personalities were just better

>>232231
exactly this, put more eloquently than i said it
>>
>>232231
>rotating goalkeepers
what's wrong with this?
>>
>>232238
How highly rated were the other boomers that still play back then? Shitters or decent?
>>
>>232241
It's much easier to make mistakes and be exposed. ""Pro"" teams don't play with rotating goalkeepers, for instance.
>>
>>232244
boils was much higher rated because it was so easy to score against those teams. If our best poachers from today played back then they would have Wilt Chamberlain-like numbers.
>>
ban krubb
>>
>>232244
Yeye, as I said, was one of the best players.
Sergio was probably the best GK.
Krubb was good/very good
Blub was good
Assmilk was above average
Rigged was actually an average player up until the last year or so we played when he became a good player
Neinhold was average
Mike_Singletary was shit
Pel was shit
Haxblel was shit
boils was absolutely atrocious

not sure if i missed anyone

>>232250
he was legitimately one of the worst players going, mostly by design
>>
>>232260
wasnt there some guy called cest that everyone goes on about?
>>
>>232260
>Krubb was good/very good
LMAO
>>
>>232260
>Sergio was probably the best GK
>Krubb was good/very good

time has clearly not been kind to them
>>
>>232260
>remembering everyone this clearly
how
its all a blur to me
>>
>>232261
I think the only person who talks about cest is you, boils

funny that
>>
>>232250
>boils was much higher rated
no

>If our best poachers from today played back then they would have Wilt Chamberlain-like numbers
yes. aabbcc would be a god in those rooms.
>>
>>232268
who is this?
>>
>>232237
>de gay > agni > SHM > cron

the right order would be
SHM=degay>cron>agni
>>
File: neini.png (46 KB, 653x667)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
never forget neini :*
>>
>>232318
>the low quality one
already told you niki fix your shit before posting
>>
>>232264
>Sergio was probably the best GK
>time has clearly not been kind to them
hes still the best goalie on here tbf
>>
This is the real /hax/ thread btw. Anyone who says otherwise (Krubb) or posts in that other thread is a jerkoff and an asswipe. By Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful, do not post in that other thread.

>>
>>232450
Even while looking only at full time GK's ren and not in choke mode W are better than him
>>
>>232322
sigh..fine..
>>
Enjoying your commentating ren
>>
is this the right thread?
>>
HAHAHAHAHA OMG WHY
>>
I'm so confused how people who can't figure out the most basic concept of pay attention to where the ball will go not where it is expect to fucking survive after mom and dad stop funding your shut in ass.
>>
JOIN QUICK AND SAVE OUR 3V£3
>>
Obama you're a faggot
>>
>>232934
in english?
>>
>>232939
?
>>
>>232724
t. ren

you suck faggot
>>
lmao @ anyone who tried to tell that hax isn't dead
>>
JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
>>
File: Spoiler Image (111 KB, 1187x891)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>233019
Games die if they are killed. That's the way it's supposed to be
>>
>>233017
kek you're blind and im not ren you're juste delusional
>>
come join lads
>>
>>233019
the obnoxious autists are ruining it
>krubb
>nikitas
>boils
>obama
>inzaghi
>>
>big easy on 3v3

boils should be perma-banned for this
>>
krubb won't talk anymore pls rig come back we miss you
>>
>>233668
>nikitas
excuse me?
>>
join
>>
bump?
>>
haxball?
>>
>>232140
>you care about yourselves
most people do. you should try it.
>>
test
>>
Guess I'm not rangebanned anymore
>>
JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN

>>239953
a-abu?
>>
>>239955
hi, I also made the Julio Inzaghio post earlier which I want banter credit for. And I just now realise that meant i didn't need to test whether I can post pics or not.
>>
Join, please. Barely any autism currently.
>>
join this too

cytu be/r/haxb
cytu be/r/haxb
cytu be/r/haxb
cytu be/r/haxb
>>
Don't join, actually. Room's full of bumbling retards.
>>
>>239949
hobo's alternate account? seems to have the same 'tism and crippling inferiority complex with a tinge of projection ain't it
>>
Nikitas might have a sub-80 IQ.
>>
>>240046
>might
>>
File: puligoal.webm (641 KB, 1280x720)
641 KB
641 KB WEBM
puligole
>>
most fun players to play with?
most unfun?
>>
>>240064
el cap
nixes
>>
>>240064
inza and inza
>>
>>240064
abu
hobo
>>
>>240054
nice
all abu though, elite pass
>>
>>240064
any boomer player + abu, jean

any player who won't do any defensive work
>>
>>240175
guess you don't find it fun to have ylurself on your team then
>>
>>240064
jean
any schitzo
>>
>>240064
yeye, rigged
hobomessi
>>
When do people usually play?
>>
>>240466
normally starts to fill up around 8-9pm GMT (8pm being just over 4 hours from now), but it's not uncommon for it to start a bit earlier. Think there's generally good numbers on until around midnight, but it varies a lot
>>
>>240466
At night in Europe. So, we usually start about 5 hours from the time I'm making this post, and the game will usually stay active for about 3 hours.
>>
>>240466 like >>240470 said unless there are some important footy games, in that case room becomes active after the games
>>
>>240175
>any boomer player
>any player who won't do any defensive work
The boomer players are typically the ones who don't defend. Your Yeys, your Boilses, your Pels. They don't know how to defend.
>>
>>240064
In no order: Abu, Salazar, abc, Jean...
Boils and Krubb
>>
>>240483
yey will begrudgingly defend if he absolutely has to, but desu if you've got yey on your team you should just let him stay in attack anyway

pel is just shit
>>
>>240512
boils is also (shit)
>>
who is your favourite character? for me it's messoy
>>
>>240540
fuck off, messoy
>>
>>232030
Differences between Flash Hax and HTML Hax???
>>
>>240557
None.
>>
>>240561
DUMB LYING BITCH, FUCK OFF
>>
>>240557
ball is rounder in html
>>
anyone playing tonight?
>>
join
>>
JOIN ROOM
>>
lads, krubb joined, room is active
admin is solid
come
>>
JOIN
cytu be/r/haxb
>>
4 spots left
>>
>>240634
yep this is the post
>>
unironically 1 spot left
>>
>hax is dead
>>
tfw universally agreed big easy automode is the future
>>
>this was a match that happened
>>
>>240685
would've been over a lot faster if el cap or boils could actually finish
>>
>>240685
pulisic again showing his class
>>
>>240685
>loco
>>
>>240687
By missing two clean cut chances? If anything, Salazar and especially Abu were clearly better than the rest.
>>
>>240690

>

they won the game cause we had messoy

even then nearly won twice
>>
>>240685
credit to rigged for keeping that going while essentially playing 1v3
>>
>>240703
fuck off rigged
>>
>>240696
>camps on offense for 17 minutes against cuck
>scores zero goals
lel
>>
>>240707
cuck is a decent goalkeeper tbf - leagues ahead of messoy at least
>>
join>>232030
>>
Can't blame people for leaving when there's more people afk than active
>>
goal of de nite
http://www.haxball.com/replay?v=3#http://85.159.209.166/replays/00022076.hbr2
>>
>>240731
nice finish, but any goal scored against messoy GK doesn't count I'm afraid
>>
File: MESSIMESSIMESSIMESSI.webm (369 KB, 1280x720)
369 KB
369 KB WEBM
MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI
>>
File: mogged.png (11 KB, 565x120)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
Krudd BTFO
>>
>>240745
>there are actually people triggering Kudd without knowing the consequences
b-bros
>>
imagine if haxball had spin if you shot the ball, would be kino ngl
>>
File: p1f0uehrvbq41.jpg (576 KB, 1549x1799)
576 KB
576 KB JPG
>>
>>240997
imagine if it had sprint
>>
File: the woat zone.jpg (48 KB, 405x516)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Defensive positioning when the opposition has it in the corner.

#1: keeper, pressed against the post.
#2: defender, battling in the corner
#3: attacker, standing in the space, waiting for a counter.
These are all good.
#4: not marking anyone, not battling in the corner, not finding space to receive a pass, not doing anything for the team. Presumably they're there in case #2 loses the battle and they're so great they can come in and save the day because they also think that the keeper won't kick it if the ball comes to them. This is the woat zone and even good players (but mostly bad) constantly get into this position.

They have to be marking the player at the back post. It would be better for reds for the striker to come back and mark back post and give up the counter opportunity because #4 isn't covering the danger. He just needs to sit goalside of the blue at the backpost. Good players when attacking in the corner are not looking to barrel and mash through one, then two, then the goalkeeper, they're just looking to get space to cross it.

Marking back post is not only defensively better, but if reds should get the counter attack, they have 2 players stuffed in the lower third of the pitch. If one marks back post they're closer to the upper wall and have more space to break into and receive a pass from the attacker.
>>
File: woats.png (333 KB, 828x531)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
>>241048
top midwit post
type more
>>
File: fixed.png (164 KB, 405x516)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>241048
>>
>>241052
difference is here that inthat in the bottom pic wroz (red's DM) is closest to the ball, whereas in the top blue's AM is in control of it - defences are supposed to be fluid and situationally adaptable, the most important thing to keep constant is the distance between DM and AM
>>
>>241052
Jasko is a shitter.
>>
>>241053
You went from midwit to full retard in one move, wp
>>
>>241056
>defences are supposed to be fluid and situationally adaptable
>nitpicks about who's in control of the ball, from a static photo none the less
Those two situations are completely analogous, you're either a beginner or must have never played defense, like ever. Sorry
>>
>>240997
www.mamoball.com
>>
>>241052
key difference here is that no one in /hax/ is half as good technically or tactically as jasko and wroz. jasko's able to get into position to block the ST's shot as he understands when & where to move and reacts quick enough to shift across the pitch. wouldn't trust 90% of the shitters here to do that, so it's better that they just mark the ST to start with.
>>
cringe
>>
>>241053
Awful. Now there's a large gap between 1 and 4 and blue can shoot through there into the far post.
>>
>>241073
We all know that's much less likely than simply squaring it for a tap in.
>>
>>241073
the GK (1) would only have to move out an inch to kick it away. unless the GK is someone with hobo-tier reflexes, that should never be an issue. The defenders aren't static
>>
>>241078
>unless the GK is someone with hobo-tier reflexes
You mean half of /hax/?
>>
>>241063
l0l
>>
File: how not to defend.png (38 KB, 591x351)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
Here's some more awful defense from yesterday, red scored seconds later. Surely I don't need to explain how retarded blue's stance is here.
>>
don't understand why more people don't just bump and jostle the goalhanger as long as you stay in front of them. just beat them up.
>>
>>241068
>key difference here is that no one in /hax/ is half as good technically or tactically as jasko and wroz
Yes, but the talk was about position, not skill. You improve gamesense by playing. There is nothing wrong with #4 in that first photo per se, therefore it's a stupid discussion.
>90% of the shitters here
And you are?
>>
>>241089
>tfw short name so safe in the knowledge that I'm not the blue player with a massive black bar

feels good
>>
>>241090
Bumpball should be default hax.
>>
>>241091
>Yes, but the talk was about position, not skill
yes I suppose that is true

>And you are?
better than 90% of the shitters here
>>
>>241089
Stop posting pictures for fucks sake, at least make an effort to create a webm. This can result in a million of things. The bottom blue player (who I presume is at faul the most for that goal) can make a good defending move here and stop the goal or he could make a complete 0 IQ move and just stand there and watch
>>
>>241098
webms just turn this thread into garbage because people can't accept that they play like shit. at least with a picture names can be censored.
>>
File: how not to defend.png (39 KB, 409x350)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>241098
Calling this a 0 IQ move is being generous. This is a couple of seconds later. And yes, he stands there until a goal is scored. Satisfied?
>>
>>241101
>hobomessi
>>
Arguments for having someone mark the player on the backpost:
- you can prevent the easy back post tap in
- you're not so bunched-up so that when you counter you can run into space

Arguments for having a second player stand behind the guy battling in the corner:
- the guys in the champions league image did it
- the other team might score if they make an incredible shot
>>
>>241100
But you can't make a good analysis just based on a picture

Like, what can happen here:
1) Red guy makes a totally l337 double kick and serves it to the striker, probaly an easy goal, almost nothing can be done
2) They battle it out in the corner, the blue guy quickly moves diagonally right and gets in position, probably the safest decision for him and the blue team, danger is relatively neutralized
3) Blue acts similar to 2) but overextends too much towards the corner, the red guy kicks it against the wall and crosses to his striker for a chance
4) Blue guy is completely oblivious and stays behind the guy he's supposed to guard

I mean either way it's PROBABLY the fault of two blue guys doing fuck all here and guarding no one, more the bottom than the far left one of course, but you can't deduce much from just a pic

Are any of these players hobomessi or Nikitas btw?
>>
>>241106
Of course these are just 4 listed scenarios from the top of my head, anything can happen
>>
>>241048
>>241089
>>241101
enjoying these 'guess the woat' challenges, keep it up
>>
Is there any way to hide player names while watching replays? I know you can hide avatars for sure. Would allow webms without feelings getting hurt.
>>
>>241111
just rotoscope it bro
>>
For me, it's Krubb

http://www.haxball.com/replay?v=3#http://85.159.209.166/replays/00022054.hbr2
>>
>>241111
everyone sees it all in game anyway and everyone makes mistakes, so I wouldn't bother hiding names. if people are so thin-skinned that they can't take a bit of constructive criticism and/or banter then why are they here
>>
>>241116
All about that hobomessi pressure

fuck the haters
>>
File: how not to defend pt2.png (168 KB, 840x1272)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
Here's another good one, courtesy of red's number 4. Images are seconds apart and it ended with the easy tap in from blue's number 3.
>>
>>241122
Is this not more on 1 and 2 for overpursuing. Looks like 1 got dipsy doodled and 2 with post discipline for the ages.
>>
>>241122
Nothing too spectacular here, fully defending with 4 players against only two is extreme cringe anyway
>>
>>241124
Number 2 was fucked regardless because there's no one else covering the middle. Number 1 may have fucked up but it's impossible to tell without the webm. However, notice how number 4 actually moves forward from the first to the second image. He literally just stops tracking the attacker. He should have been guarding blue's number 3 to make sure a tap in wasn't possible.
>>
>>241130
>. However, notice how number 4 actually moves forward from the first to the second image.
Maybe he anticipated the counter attack with 1 or 3 taking the ball (can't tell anything this way desu), it's a mistake but nothing unusual
>>
>>241132
>>241130
>>241124
found the replay and 3 is actually the player most at fault here in my opinion, closely followed by 2. I like the idea of the anonymous pics but they really don't work very well in situations like this
>>
>>241143
Fuck it, post the replay. I agree the pictures don't work. Anonymous webms would be the way to go, but I'm pretty sure they're not possible.
>>
>>241143
Maybe 3 could've claimed the corner so 1 could defend the middle and 4 could stay forward. Either 3 or 4 needed to defend, that's for sure.
>>
>>241089
>>241101
http://www.haxball.com/replay?v=3#http://85.159.209.166/replays/00022073.hbr2

>>241122
http://www.haxball.com/replay?v=3#http://85.159.209.166/replays/00022067.hbr2
(first goal)
>>
>>241147
http://www.haxball.com/replay?v=3#http://85.159.209.166/replays/00022067.hbr2

First blue goal. Notice at around 34/35 seconds (in-game time) when loco dips back towards goal but then decides to head back up the pitch for some reason. Krubb stopped moving back because he saw loco was going.

Cron and Sal both probably could've done better but you can't really blame them too much for losing a spam battle versus rigged's macro and 200 extrapolation (see 2nd blue goal for a bonus example).

Overall it was a bit of a messy goal and not really a spectacular fuck up by any individual player
>>
Bunch of retards
When I sober up, I will make a little montage of when I played sober.
I have never lost sober. Keep that in mind
>>
>>241163
yup, this is why anonymous pictures are better. took just over 6 minutes for someone to sperg out about being in a negative replay.
>>
>>241158
Poor Sal.

It's a spectacular fuckup by Cron. All he needs to do is stay on his post and mash when the ball comes to him. If he leaves his goal, there's no goalkeeper, and since Krubb and Loco aren't doing anything to help, it's a simple tap in.

>>241163
When was the last time you were sober?
>>
>>241166
I haven't posted since my last tripfag name post. Some of you have serious issues with me.
>>
It is common sense to shit on me, it has been like that for a decade. I judt can't stand the all high and mighty attitude some of you fucking losers display.
>>
>>241168
yeah cron could have positioned better or spammed x faster, but there should still be someone covering the guy in the middle. It wasn't solely cron's fault
>>
>>241171
>>241173
it's not about you, it's about showing some mistakes so people can get better, you fucking spastic. in the other replay it's hobo making a big mistake and you're the only playing correctly and getting fucked.
>>
>>241178
Am I supposed to feel insulted now
>>
>good productive discussion about the game, if a bit autistic
>usual suspects jump in to ruin it
I can't help but laugh at this point.
>>
>>241182
>only a bit
>>
>>241179
Krubb, you are unironically a relic from the past. That's why no one
likes you, but they still want you.
Why haven't you changed after all these years?
>>
>>241182
>SUSPECT
are you brain damaged? My name was mentioned many many times. I only responded because I don't like your insecure attitude
>>
>>241188
>relic from the past
Redpill me on this
>>
Rigged.
The next time you talk down to me, I will seriously stay healthy for a week just to discipline you in haxball.
Don't forget who made you.
>>
>>241190
so were other names. people made it clear multiple times that it was about discussing the game, not shitting on people, even going as far as censoring names in the replays. but because mr. krubb can't be seen making a mistake, he has to derail the entire fucking thread as soon as the names are revealed, even though no one is even insulting him.
>>
>>241197
KEK
>>
>>241198
Boils, why are you trying to anger your crush
>>
>>241197
HAHAHA

Btw, rigged you cunt y u no talk?
>>
>>241197
>Krubb
>>
>>241197
I appreciate the confidence, but rigged's macros and triple-digits extrapolation are unbeatable.
>>
File: bulle.webm (2 MB, 840x496)
2 MB
2 MB WEBM
>>241211
>>
>>241217
forgot to turn macro on
>>
>look into this macro business
>suddenly understand how certain people can grab the ball from the wall
>suddenly understand how certain people can double kick so easily
Not naming any names, but once you know how they work it's obvious. Literal cheat codes. Wow.
>>
>>241217
>using another player as a wall
Okay, that's a first.
>>
what i make out of dis analyzing haxball games like its data from nasa... is that i am NEVER in a example of being in a BAD position... what can i say...

ALSO WHO IS MAKING THE ANALYZATIONS?
>>
>>241233
>person who doesn't play defense is never in a bad defensive position
Really activates the almonds
>>
>>241231
I don't think anyone in /hax/ actually uses a macro. Extrapolation yes, macro no

It's really not that hard to lift from the wall or double kick without using either
>>
>>241234
BUT I DO PLAY DEFENSIVE
>>
>>241233
Don't worry, you're always perfect inzaghi.
>>
>>241235
Tight cunt is an obvious user. I'd be very surprised if Piguain wasn't using them considering how consistent his wall grabs are. Rigged could be using them for wall kicks and battles, but it's possible he's just very good at mashing his keys.
>>
>>241241
Is this why rigged doesn't type? So he can save all his energy for mashing x as fast as humanly possible?
>>
AWNSER ME

WHO DID THE ANALYZATIONS???
>>
>>241048
And this is why I tend to defend on the line behind the GK in these situations. You also usually get a good counter out of it if a cross and shot come your way.
>>
>>241217
KRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUBB
>>
>>241235
Double kicks yes (although if someone was using macros for that it would be very hard to tell), wall lifts with the consistency that some people show... I'm doubtful.
>>
>>241245
HELLO?????????
>>
>>241122
>the red GK
kek
>>
File: Screenshot (82).png (37 KB, 602x480)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
PLEASE MAKE ANALYZATIONS AND STRATEGY
>>
>>241251
just tap x a couple of times while moving away from the wall
>>
>>241259
red is winning no matter what
>>
WHO MADE THE FKN ANALYZATIONS
>>
>>241260
I know how to do it and manage it most times, but still can't fathom being as consistent as some people are. With a macro, yeah, I can easily do it with 100% success rate. You don't even need to time any kind of movement, just press your wall lift hotkey and go.
>>
>>241265
I'm sure you can figure it out. Also it's not just one person.
>>
Who's everyone's most improved player of 2021? For me it's cuck. Feel like he gets involved way more and no longer has those games where you can count his number of touches on one hand. Plays it safe most of the time (a good thing for a GK) but is capable of picking out a decent pass. On the rare occasion he's not in goal he's actually looked competent outfield as well from what I've seen
>>
>>241290
I couldn't disagree more desu
He still can't play with the ball AT ALL, and doesn't even try to improve that, whenever you pass it back to him he either goes for the safest option possible or fucks it up. Nothing against him but really dude get more involved for fuck sake
>>
>>241277
PLEASE TELL ME

JUST FKN TELL ME
>>
>>241259
Aim for Melfi first. If you miss, you lose, so you have to hit. You have a wall of protection from Abu for the moment so Melfi is the clear choice.

The next part is tough because if you try and hit Abu you won't get a clear shot since your balls are so close together. So you need to try and snipe Cock as he's coming around the corner. Alternatively, hope that Abu misses. I'll give you a 7.28% chance of success if you follow all these instructions.
>>
>>241310
cock has a clear shot on him within range and even if he misses, the red ball will block the access to his 2 blue balls on the left, it's pretty impossible at that point
>>
>>241259
I don't remember this clearly but I think baited out loco's shot and then he was ded, not much you can do there desu
>>
Fuck krubb
Fuck Inzaghi
Fuck nixes
>>
join
>>
For me? It's rubbershoes
>>
come join lads
>>
hi
>>
come join lads
>>
cytu be/r/haxb
cytu be/r/haxb
cytu be/r/haxb
cytu be/r/haxb
>>
I'm working on a bot that plays hax. Will unleash him on the server in April, I bet he'll hold a 60% win/loss.
>>
File: henny.jpg (55 KB, 700x628)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
1 - 0
100% win rate
I'd like to formally announce that I will be retiring from the game.
>>
File: OFFLIMITS.webm (473 KB, 1280x720)
473 KB
473 KB WEBM
kek
>>
Love the cytube
>>
File: RiggedBTFO.webm (1.08 MB, 1280x720)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB WEBM
Rigged couldnt recover from this
>>
File: VerticalityIsKey.webm (480 KB, 1280x720)
480 KB
480 KB WEBM
also Loco finisher
>>
very bangin tunes played in the cytube, great taste lads (except for the jap shit and even then some of it was good)
>>
>>241499
>>241511
FOUR, FOUR, FOUR
SKATE
>>
We've got haxball and cytube

Now where the fuck is snakes
>>
>>241511
the jap shit i posted was ironic ssrs
>>
fuck SHM
emotional fag
>>
>>241659
what happened baby boi
>>
miss benis
>>
miss rat
>>
>>241659
based
fuck SHM
>>
File: mit26.jpg (120 KB, 714x318)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>241659
>>241895
>>
I ised to like SHM but he, too, has turned into an unbearable faggot like Jean.
>>
>>241941
Which unbearable faggot are you? Boils? Messoy?
>>
come join lads
>>
come join lads
>>
come join lads
>>
hax up niggers
>>
where is everyone
>>
>>242029
getting laid.
>>
join
>>
join the facking room
>>
1 more for 4v4 now
>>
wtf im shit
>>
>>242043
>0/19 players
hax is dead
>>
/vm/ killed /hax/
>>
ROOMS ALMOST FULL
COME AND SEE
>>
big easy would've saved hax
>>
everyone meeto thursday for aa parrty we can hll play song s on the cy tube chaneb
>>
join
>>
>why is there no hax on Tuesday evening
you people are actually retarded, aren't you
>>
boils diddles kids
>>
IS /HAX/ DEAD?!?!?!?
>>
>>242673
everyones watching the CL
>>
>>242677
Oh. I'm a dirty /vm/ peasant so I didn't know. Is that also why there was no one yesterday?
>>
>>242687
yes
>>
>>242687
i guess so. the room should be full tomorrow though since nobody cares about the europa league
>>
>Room was active early on the day for hours last time Krubb joined the room
coincedence?
>>
>>242704
stfu esl freak
>>
EVERYONE JOIN ON THURSDAY
25th FEB 8pm BST
LETS GET DRUNK AND LISTEN TO TUNES
>>
>>242724
not today huh
>>
>>242726
We're joining tonight too.
>>
>>242729
ok
>>
JOIN
>>
come join lads
>>
room active
come join lads
>>
JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
>>
>>242780
>>242780
>>242780
>>242780
>>242780
>>242780
>>
>>242797
Forget it, it's too late in Europe now. We played 4v4 for nearly 2 hours, it was a good night.
>>
hax up lads

join
>>
>>242803
no sperging at all, either
good times
>>
>>242825
I think the cytube music calms inzaghi.
>>
>>242839
praise the lord
>>
File: 1568913353094.png (325 KB, 771x780)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
>>242690
Au contraire my friend
>>
>>242724
lets goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I WILL BE ON
>>
Wow such a crowd.
>>
17 people in, 2 spots left lads
>>
File: the_italian_pogba.png (6 KB, 99x99)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
*doesn't pass to the obvious open teammate and fucks up the transition in your path*
>>
souf: grooming women [...] is normal
secret is out ladies and gentlemen
>>
Abu, did your monitor die?
>>
sry haxman lol
>>
lol
>>
JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
>>
Another great night of /hax/. Nearly full room, good games, good tunes, no sperging in the chat... this is a /hax/ golden age, lads.
>>
>>243472
Based
>>
https://vimeo.com/136408475

This is the country song I was trying to play WP. Should work on Vimeo.
>>
File: Capture.png (6 KB, 120x91)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
*goes undefeated in spacebounce and makes it up the river twice to gallipoli*
simply elite
>>
>>243472
Well will he anscend to cleansed
>>
Not a fan of time limit evaders

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.