[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 16 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gigachad.png (137 KB, 640x715)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
Are there any multiplayer games left that still allow me to hear the enemy rage over voice comms?
>>
>>208685
Rising Storm Vietnam 2 and Insurgency Sandstorm but it is rare to see rage in those games. I think some old school games like quake or custom tf2 servers
>>
hunt: showdown has proximity chat which can lead to some fun dialogue when you know enemy are around
you can spam music through your mic while you rush them
and when they die they get about 2 seconds to scream and rage before they're cut
probably my favorite aspect of the game
>>
>>208685
>Rising Storm Vietnam 2
Sjw's killed it and everyone is silent for the whole match beside some zoomer faggot who non stop talks as commander about inane shit and thinks he is funny.

>Insurgency Sandstorm
Only a few armchair general boomers talk.
>>
>>209379
>Sjw's killed it
no? I hear people saying nigger or chink all the time on the team radio.
>>
>>209379
RS2 is meant to be played in Asia, your commander is either an aussie shitposter or a chinaman whose accent sounds almost authentic to the setting
>>
squad if they're using local chat
>>
>>208685
what happened to csgo
>>
>>210296
You can hear enemy rage if you donwload faceit demos, doesn't work in valve matchmaking
>>
Any good source game.
>>
>>210284
no you dont hear enemy voices in squad, even in local chat
>>
>>208685
Are you a tranny? Why would you even care about what others say?
>>
>>213103
>Are you a tranny
Rent-free
>>
>>209367
The best part about the hunt showdown voice chat is that the enemy can hear you for like 20 seconds after they've died. They have no option but to sit in the loading screen while you shittalk their corpse.
>>
>>210275
this, ive once had a commander that was so good at roleplaying VC i almost thought it was a part of the game
got the accent and random bits of vietnamese down too
>>
>>208685
I miss CSGO half time open voice comms. It was like a condensed supernova of autism for 15 seconds.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.