[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 159 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Grey.PNG.png (592 KB, 790x560)
592 KB
592 KB PNG
Last thread is about to reach 500 post limit. Discuss anything about the platform.
>>
is coxxee good for you
>>
File: asd.png (1.79 MB, 1920x1080)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
store empire is a pretty kino game. wasted a few hours decking out my store
>>
File: EofjwDLXUAENthx.jpg (252 KB, 1080x1327)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
I haven't played since 2015. I want to get back in, but just glancing at the front page makes me sick. I don't find much good stuff while digging either. All of the games I favorited back in the day are dead.

Any recommendations for how to get back in?
>>
File: snakem.jpg (25 KB, 396x399)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>184031
Learn how to script or build using studio and make your own game.
Loads of fun when you get your lads on a broken, janky map you made with a bunch of in-jokes scattered round.
Roblox recently got rid of the place limit since builder's club is kill, so you can publish up to 200 places on your profile if you want to. Pros and cons to the new system, I guess.

Otherwise, just try to stay away from roleplay servers the best you can, most popular maps are okay when you realize they're mostly all analogues of actual games.

This game, for example:
https://www.roblox.com/games/740581508/Entry-Point
is Payday 2 except it plays better.
>>
armored patrol was the GOAT, any alive games that are like that?
>>
>>184114
The game's still up with some dedicated players if you're interested.
>>
>>184116
I meant not roblox games
>>
>>184132
ARMA I guess?
>>
any of you fags have a fun game idea i could make
>>
File: Don't Do This.jpg (50 KB, 678x381)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>184163
Make an environmental Obby.
What I mean is obbies that are,
"Jump over the checkers/lava in a plain skybox" are lame and pointless. But stuff like, "Escape prison" and you have lasers, cameras, vents, riots, etc. are always better for the atmosphere. Creating a relatively realistic reason to traverse an obstacle makes it interesting and creative.

Obby's are also good if you don't know jack shit about scripting like me.
>>
What if you
>Spend countless hours creating a really good roblox game
>People play your game so you start creating gamepasses for it.
>Game creates robux for you.
>You get hacked, all your robux is literally gone
>Contact roblox support
>lol no we can't giv u shit
Bros i'm literally scared of this happening to me if i try to create a game on roblox. Their security is not only shit but you also have to worry if your game is following all of roblox's vague rules such as allowing blood and stuff. Which is basically roblox dictating your own game. Plus they read your scripts. Someone added a chat filter script so naïve people couldn't fall for phishing links and the their account got banned for no reason.
If this is the case i'll just learn some other coding language because roblox's moderation team is shit. You have to walk on eggshells to make sure your game stays up and abide by their rules. Even if you are following the rules, you can still get banned if THEY don't see your game as fit. Aka if they don't like you.
>>
>>184492
Just don't be fucking retarded with your online safety and this will never happen.
>>
>>184492
And honestly yeah you will have to bow down to the tranny overlords to not have a chance of getting nuked out of nowhere. But the money is more than worth it.
>>
>>184492
I can't imagine how many things you haven't done in your life because some stupid hypothetical shit might happen
>>
>>184494
>>184497
Idk man. Even if you make a lot of money off your game and are pretty smart about your account/online safety you can still get hacked.
One of their developers had 2-step authorization, cleared cookies multiple times, a pin, strong password, verified email, everything. He still got hacked without a warning email at all.
If this is the cost of dedicating your time, energy, and money into developing, promoting, and polishing your game only for your hard work to be stolen or stifled because roblox's
moderation team is shit at preventing hackers or using common sense to determine weather or not your game is suitable for the platform even though other games follow the SAME EXACT RULES
and have no problems whatsoever because roblox picks favorites? Then i don't think the money is really worth it.
Maybe to make simple mechanics or simple games yeah roblox might be the best.
>>
>>184505
Yeah i'm sleepy as hell and overthink things too much. i mean it's a fucking platform why the hell am i up about this. You're right anon time to script.
>>
>>184526
stop being such a blogposting tranny too while you're at it, bro
>>
>>184187
Don't forget the inexplicable lava pits, laughably incompetent security guards and devices and blatant OSHA violations to kill players' suspension of disbelief!
>>
juke's towers of hell is a good roblox game
>>
How are you guys all doing Roblox-wise?
>>184163
I suggest making a game centered around a specific gear(s), you could edited them a bit or leave them stock. I did this with things like the Robloxsai Bike to which I utilized its glitches to do "fancy mobility tricks" to get over obstacles, and Seranok's Rocket Jumper and Illumina sword to do some more "fancy mobility tricks" (The rocket launcher was edited a bit though). Now some of them in the toolbox section of studio are broken, so I will leave you this line of stuff that you paste into the command section that will allow you to get the gear directly: game:GetService("InsertService"):LoadAsset(YourIdHere).Parent=game.Workspace
>>184031
Learning how to work studio and make a game is a decent excuse to get back into Roblox, otherwise there's no real recommendations. (Assuming you have no friends)
>>
Should /vm/ team up to make an Obby of some sort?

>Each have a certain space to make your stage
>You can put whatever you want in your stage just as long as it's beatable

Would anyone be interested in doing it?
>>
>>185261
I would be down, though could I throw in a script that allows for alignment keys to be enabled?
>>
>>185261
Does /vm/ possess the capabilities and skillset (ie: Building, Scripting, Debugging, etc) to make a killer game that could land on the frontpage?
>>
File: roblox2020.png (1.01 MB, 1282x693)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
14 years led up to this.
>>
>>185489
Probably not but it would be a good introduction for those that want to make a game.
>>
>>185691
mad respect for this dude for milking furniggers dry, I bet roblox is angry as hell they let this opportunity slip
>>
>>184953
oh its the glitch riding autist again
>>
>>185754
Well seeing as what roblox did to the last furry community that tried popping up I think they just let this happen as a release valve for fur degeneracy.
>>
anyone remember the name of that one deathmatch that was super popular back in like 2012? there were a bunch of different weapons (all swords/fantasy shit iirc) scattered around the map and the map was a bunch of mountains and platforms suspended over lava
>>
>>185892
what did they do to the last furry community
>>
>>186066
Well this small subsect of the furfag population on roblox was about a game called Changed. Look it up if you don't know. They stayed pretty small for a while avoiding the spotlight until this game called "transfurmation" came out and threw the entire thing into the spotlight for every normalfag to see. Didn't take long for a certain rotuber to make a video about it which garnered the attention of the admins who in turn nuked every game they could find that was linked to it. Though there are some still games left all of the popular ones got sent to banland never to return.
>>
>>185820
In my defense, I needed a couple of examples to give the guy an idea on how fun making a game centered around a specific gear(s) can be, the autism wasn't intentional this time I swear!
>>
>>185261
>>185461
you guys want to do it in the /vm/ group
>>
>>186304
desu respect
keep being autistic just the way you are, it's blessed
>>
>>185261
sure

>>185489
I think the issue is even if /vm/ as a whole had the skills they wouldn't have the motivation to create some souless monstrosity simulator game.
>>
>>186308
Sure man.
>>186334
I'm not so sure about that anon.. Ass burgers was rather hindering. :(
>>
>post faces you hate, i'll start
i LOATHE the annoying wannabe police/military faggots with this face.
>>
File: gaschamber.png (31 KB, 988x474)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>186462
everyone with pic related is 100% guaranteed to be fucking retarded, no exceptions
>>
>>186462
i second this
>>186479
children
>>
>>186308
Yea that would make sense since it's a /vm/ thing
>>
>>186336
>>186342
>>186553
join group to edit place fags: https://www.roblox.com/games/6082407639/vm-obby
>>
>>186462
remind me why you arent able to upload and wear your own faces again
>>
>>186564
What kind obby are we actually going to be working on?
https://www.strawpoll.me/42274333
>>
File: file.png (434 KB, 1015x682)
434 KB
434 KB PNG
>>186564
progress is going steadily
>>
>Hiroshimoot won't let me post images so you have to pretend it looks good

Game if you want to work on it here: https://www.roblox.com/games/6082407639/vm-obby

Current version of the /vm/ Obby:
>Spawn is really early and will probably get changed over time.
>Death Counter added AKA The Casual Counter
>Checkpoints are now in

I'm gonna do some more work on it tomorrow mainly the spawn and finishing my part of the obby.
>>
File: nigger face.png (24 KB, 420x420)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>186462
Where to even start? There are so many faces that are exclusively used by niggers and normalfaggots. This is one of the worst offenders.
>>
>>184187
What do you mean don't do this? This was how we did obbies since back in 06!
>>
>>186564
Alright, hopping on in a bit.
>>186589
Why not both? I've seen normalish obbies have towers in them.
>>
>>183703
how many 7-day bans can i get before i get permabanned? called a bunch of people niggers several times and got my third ban today
>>
>>186462
You autismo cunt. There is nothing wrong with wearing a virtual face.
>>
File: gay.png (51 KB, 420x420)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>186462
Beaming with Pride and Prideful Smile; luckily they're a very rare sight nowadays.
>>
Haven't played in years since Robux and Tix were still a thing. What games does everyone play on now? Is it any fun just for players? Not too much on the creative side.
>>
>>187147
scripting has hit a whole new level and all the most popular games range from either completely new games in the roblox engine to your usual make a family rp shit
>>
File: 1593982792103.webm (2.42 MB, 600x450)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB WEBM
I have never played Roblox before just got it. I had normally just dismissed it until I seen that Ace of Spades thing and some of the new FPS games.
What are the best FPS games? Not really interested in CS/COD deathmatch clones, i'm more interested in tacsim/arena stuff. Typical Colors looks cool. Some of the paintball games look fun too.
>>
>>187383
Phantom Forces, Arsenal, Blood and Iron and Bad Business etc. Typical Color is just a literal TF2 ripoff.
>>
File: 1587923007803.gif (1.73 MB, 500x500)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB GIF
>ROBLOX
>2020
I shiggy diggy.
>>
>>187387
>Typical Color is just a literal TF2 ripoff.
that's the appeal
>>
How do you reduce mouse sensitivity in fps games?
>>
>>187409
pray that they let you do it in-game, otherwise you will need to do it manually on your pc.

>>187383
>No good Roblox arena shooter
>>
>>187526
haha oh wow. What a mess. Is there really only one afps?
>>
>>187409
If the game is strictly fps and offers no in-game options for mouse sensitivity, you could try adjusting the camera sensitivity in the roblox in-game settings. Although, you'll have to remember to change it back once you join a new game.
>>
anyone remember playing after the flash? i revisited it recently and the games have gone really downhill. the community is split between two different games and on both they're all gathered around a fight club or campfire doing jackshit. i miss the old days when people would go out on adventures together and set up goals for themselves.
>>
>>187532
Camera sens seems to do nothing for FPS games, at least the handful I tried anyway
>>
>>184163
a roblox-adventure/obby game except you spawn on fire and die in ten seconds
>>
>>187533
unironically it got ruined by women and faggot males.
back in the early 2010's ATF was almost entirely composed of young males with a naive desire for adventure that followed borderline-FRP plotlines for the fun of it all. good times were had.
> a robot that wanted to feel human emotion? we did that.
> travelling across the wastes to treat a dog's mental retardation? we did that.
> finding a cure for the RAD-whatever (forgot the lore) virus? we did that.
> constantly recycling the old "some guy shot me lets get revenge" plot? we did that.
> driving around and selling drugs to townsfolk? we did that.

now ATF is full of women and "males" that stand in towns and seek attention. boring shit.
>>
>>187569
why they would enforce strict lore and rules is beyond me because it takes the fun out of doing a lot of things when they have a setting that can be used for so many different things.
>>
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>187533
I remember either roleplaying a weapons dealer in docktown, which usually led to getting a group to go out on expeditions to gather ammunition/guns, or a barkeep at the gullet bar because then I could use the boat to travel back and forth between docktown. Good times.
>>
>>187383
>>187526
Room 2
its an arena shooter, plays a lot like quake although the weapon selection wheel is fucking aids
>>
>>187843
A shame you're leaving us so early

>>187999
I will check it out later then, does it still have a player base?
>>
>>188020
its only released a couple days ago
>>
>>187838
ATF1/2 was the best shit. mimimal rules + PVP forced on at all times. none of this "permission to kill" bullshit we have now. if you had a reason to kill someone you could just get your gun out and shoot them with or without consent.

never going to be able to relive that comfy experience again though. modern ATF fanbase would cry about being shot and every server would just get ruined by RCLers shitting on everybody.
>>
>>188113
Are there any good alternatives to ATF or are we fucked? I miss the old days.
>>
>>188144
no man's wasteland seems like it could have been a good alternative but the map is pretty uninspiring and bland. unless some anon who makes roblox games is able to make one, there probably won't be a decent alternative to relive old school ATF for a while, if ever.
>>
So when are we gonna be able to set our name color?
Back in the day purple worked fine but now it's barely readable half the time
>>
>>184111
For some reason I'd try to play this one, but it would always mess up in some way. Gunplay is surprisingly well done, though.
>>
Post them studio builds.
>>
>>188628
Well there's this..
>>
>>188651
based desertbusfag
>>
File: Roblox ping.png (92 KB, 679x168)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
WTFast to reduce latency to Roblox servers? Play Phantom Forces at midnight, and I join Asian servers from North America.
>>
>>189066
https://www.roblox.com/games/5522732189/Phantom-Forces-Matchmaking?refPageId=4a0cec93-d71b-481f-8887-5c4f0ef79a62&nl=true
>>
>>189189
Wow, this is a thing? Create a game to launch another game? It works.
Thanks senpai.
>>
File: 1466565247544.png (389 KB, 554x463)
389 KB
389 KB PNG
>>187533
tfw would run around and force ERP
>>
>>188144
Nah we're fucked, the new roblox chat system basically screwed over the ATF community.
>>
File: the pope.png (478 KB, 554x586)
478 KB
478 KB PNG
How are you contributing to the /vm/ obby?
>>
>>184111
Notoriety is more true to Payday 2 than entry point but the micro-transactions kill it
>>
How or where do i learn to script on roblox? The only thing i can ever find is shitty tutorials that make basic shit or use free models.
>>
File: a (1).png (2.71 MB, 1800x1100)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB PNG
hi
>>
File: Dilbert experience.png (392 KB, 853x421)
392 KB
392 KB PNG
>>188628
I wasn't entirely sure where I was going with this game and i'm still not sure where I will end up
>>
We're doing a /vm/ meetup if anyone is interested in joining us

https://www.roblox.com/games/3435799/The-Iron-Cafe
>>
File: Screenshot_16.png (69 KB, 237x280)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
yo bros, i played a shitload of roblox back when i was really young, and the main thing i got into was fucking danganronpa roleplay of all things, i found a group and literally almost got close to running it but like all groups revolving around roleplaying, they all died. any way to revitalize my love for this autismo game. i like fighting games, and strategy games for example.
>>
tfw your username is still in ban lists of old scripts on pastebin years after after causing chaos on script builder and insert wars
>>
>>190081
put two afters
fuck
>>
>>190076
Fighting:
https://www.roblox.com/games/5732973455
https://www.roblox.com/games/4531050088
https://www.roblox.com/games/3039388345
https://www.roblox.com/games/5024793931
https://www.roblox.com/games/3725149043
https://www.roblox.com/games/4064107022
https://www.roblox.com/games/1340132428
Strategy:
https://www.roblox.com/games/913614076
https://www.roblox.com/games/8377997
https://www.roblox.com/games/3260590327
https://www.roblox.com/games/4894298937
https://www.roblox.com/games/3422469965
Since roblox removed game tags its harder to find good games now, good luck
>>
>>190214
based.
>>
>>190076
here is a good strategy game i like playing from time to time.
https://www.roblox.com/games/2569453732/Generals-Rise-of-Nations?refPageId=d1435c3d-4fb5-4855-a7b3-9a9b20994c54
>>
>>190081
based oldfag
>>
>>184031
Learn to use Studio and you can usually find some good stuff in Top Rated category.
>>
>>186564
you guys do team create for the place?
>>
>>186113
Wait that got nuked? Last I checked Changed and that kind of shit isn't NSFW, nor is the entire fetish it's about. Did these fuckers actually ERP in public servers?
>>
>>190583
It's pretty borderline but wasn't directly NSFW. The argument they made for it though is "muh children!" and said that kids that saw this stuff would go down the slippery slope of fur degeneracy.
>>
>>190644
Ah, makes sense.
>>
>>190581
Yes
>>
Where is the sorted list of all the games? Why do all the categories stop after 30 entries?
>>
>>184163
trivia game like 1 vs 100 on the xbox 360
>>
>>184163
pick a flash game or old unity web player game and copy it
working well for cook burgers
>>
>>190875
The popular category keeps going if you scroll.

Also does anyone know if tds/tower battles is open source? I see so many derivative games that looks like they are in the same engine like the all star tower defense game and I was wondering if I could take a crack at my own.

Same goes from brick bronze. I know it got taken down but I was considering that they could get around copyright by changing names like all star tower defense did.
>>
>>189691
hi
I hope one of you faggots gets the joke here
>>
How the fuck do I stop roblox from starting steamVR without plugging out my HTC vive? Holy fuck what an annoying bug, turning off VR mode ingame doesn't work either
>>
>>191359
roblox has vr?
i only got the HTChink cocksmos but sounds like something cool
>>
File: lostwill.png (126 KB, 365x313)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>>190644
I joined one of these games just to see what it was like. First thing I see in the chat is...
>>
>>191703
The game itself wasn't that substantial and got boring after two minutes but way too many people were ERPing in the chat.
>>
>>191059
I wonder if Roblox will content delete stuff like this.
>>
>>191755
I highly doubt it.
To Roblox admins, >>191059 is nothing more than just a pool.
>>
Just popping in to say I've found two decently fun kinda-front-page-but-not-really games. One is just simplified Battlefield, and the other one is a pirate game which looks like a Sea of Thieves ripoff but is actually just Blackwake.
https://www.roblox.com/games/4598546045/Sea-of-Pirates-BETA?refPageId=f73ca44b-b05a-44f5-951e-03ddf5b6f503
https://www.roblox.com/games/4716045691/Polybattle-NEW-MAP?refPageId=6831413e-1c20-402b-af81-e0de23500f0a
>>
>>191703
kek'd and saved
>>
File: ea5da58a8f.png (530 KB, 493x690)
530 KB
530 KB PNG
They should have never given them even an inch.
>>
File: 1592934187149.png (330 KB, 1839x508)
330 KB
330 KB PNG
>>191927
This was doomed to be our fate since the beginning of UGC.
>>
>>191930
>hundrteds of furry cosmetics are by 2 guys
Christ
>>
>>191932
3 if you count the robot furry hats.
>>
>>191930
The absolute state of this shit game, good thing I abandoned everything related to it and moved on to a better one, but why the fuck you niggers still play it? For "muh nostalgia"???? The only decent thing left out of it is studio and that's only good to make super detailed shit that will never be used in games because they're heavily unoptimized or porn
>>
>>192000
I'm working on the game Space Sailors right now. The thought about leaving has been in the back of my mind for a while now.
>>
>>192000
I like Roblox because it means I can make MMOs and people will actually play them even though they're complete shit made by a single person.
>>
>>192004
this
>>
>>192004
how do i even get a grasp of roblox studio? i cant do shit with it
>>
>>192019
I don't know how you can get a grasp of studio without taking ten years like I did. I could throw around a lot of platitudes and helpful tips (tm) that I've heard over the years if you want, but those don'tt really cut to the heart of the issue.
>>
>>192020
sure, you can give me some
>>
>>192022
Use the documentation, then googling for stackexchange/developer-forum results, then and only then youtube videos for help, and even further only then, to actually ask a public forum a question. If you find yourself like me at 12 spending ten minutes scrolling through a video to find that one part where they say that one thing that you remember is the solution to your problem, then you know you're relying on videos too much.
When you actually are asking questions, don't get caught in the trap of asking questions about stupid ideas your came up with to solve your problems. Make sure to actually tell people what your problems are, because likelihood is that the way you think you should solve the problem is stupid.
Don't be a perfectionist. Only care about performance insofar as your game runs. Only care about readability insofar as you are capable of adding features to your game without killing yourself in the process of trying to figure out what retarded shit you were doing previously.
When your game is stalling at 20 FPS because like I said you don't care about performance, profile it, and tackle the single-most performance-intensive section of your game, and then do it again, and again. Don't think "oh I can just write well-performing code and then I won't have to profile it and optimize" Wrong. You cannot program at all let alone write well-performing code so don't even try.
Don't care about copyright. If you want free publicity then just clone some thing you like and deal with the copyright strikes later by changing your names. Realize that every amateur industry is run almost entirely through copyright infringement and you are needlessly shooting yourself in the foot trying not to.
Don't care about "originality". You should be playing games and shamelessly copying all of the good aspects of them while throwing out the garbage.

Accumulate experience. Life is an RPG, so doing things makes you better at them. It doesn't matter how or why. Don't give up.
>>
>>192030
Because of the 2000 character limit, in regards to asking questions: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
>>
>>192030
thanks, man
>>
>>192032
I hope what I write is helpful, because to me it seems like the ramblings of an incompetent.
>>
>>192033
it all sounds fine to me and im taking note on the things you've said, don't worry
>>
File: Robloxsai_Bike.png (56 KB, 360x450)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
Anybody know of any places that will allow me to take pic related for a spin? I'm trying to find more places to do my "kink" at and I'm pretty sure I've milked google dried and Catalog Heaven is just full of rather annoying people. That's all, thanks.
>>
File: govermentconspiracy.png (511 KB, 567x461)
511 KB
511 KB PNG
>>191932
>roblox is being controlled by furries
it makes sense
>>
File: unknown.png (233 KB, 458x438)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
people are still getting the color wrong, how
>>
File: in plain sight 2.png (1.52 MB, 1359x703)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
oh yeah, In Plain Sight, a game I used to play 2 to 3 years ago, got a sequel. It's really fun, check it out https://www.roblox.com/games/2901172949 (still has halloween theme though)
>>
File: 1607807147418.gif (404 KB, 342x342)
404 KB
404 KB GIF
I miss roblox
Not sure if its nostalgia but I had more fun back then around 2014
I feel like games weren't complete dogshit and money grabbers.
I could slightly wrong but like dam.

Anyways I hope I see this thread more
>>
>>192045
https://www.roblox.com/games/102909719
>>
Anyone been playing the new phantom forces update? The dragonouv has full auto now kek.
>>
File: 1583262610097.png (69 KB, 250x233)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>192259
>phantom forces
>>
so does anyone play ultimate paintball or heli wars or that sword fighting thing telemon made anymore
>>
>>192319
dead
dead
sfoth4 is still active, and still exploited to hell
>>
>>192322
rip heli wars was my shit back in like 2010
>>
>>186540
>children
a-anon I.....
>>
>>192189
Despite it pretty much being a baseplate, I still found a way to have fun on it with the bike, thanks anon. That said, if it doesn't trouble you any further, do you know of any games with a bit more substance that still allows my bike in?Example: https://www.roblox.com/games/52885933/Verdunkeln
>>
File: 1605690724052.jpg (28 KB, 307x462)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>192259
The game is fucking weird now.
There was a guy on the test server with negative KD every round. He switched to an AA12 drum mag and got team MVP every round.
The Henry and revolver carbines have shotgun rounds that one-shot you up to ridiculous distances. .50 cal snipers have snakeshot rounds that one-shot you if they so much as graze. There are shotgun revolver secondaries that one-shot you, with 5 magazine size, lightning fast semi auto.
I had wondered why I was playing so badly despite doing pretty good months ago and I think I know why. Every gun now is a shotgun that instakills you.
>>
File: outfit.png (154 KB, 411x332)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
post roblox outfits, I'll start
>>
File: 1575626368782.jpg (28 KB, 604x604)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>192781
I'd be fine with whatever the fuck they threw out if they just dropped the pretense of balance and went full autism on the ballistics instead.
There's too many extreme weapons to make anything reasonably balanced to begin with.
>>
File: sethyinroblox.png (512 KB, 1275x704)
512 KB
512 KB PNG
>>192322
>sfoth4 is still active, and still exploited to hell
Because it's still the greatest game ever made on Roblox, prove me wrong
>>
>>192906
I'm a fencing type guy. Long Live sword fighting.
>>
>>192319
AYE LMAOOOOO
I fucking remember this
<3

>>192333
HELI WARS TOO FUCKING HELL DUDE :D

>>192922
I remember being trained for fucking sword fighting in those groups
It was fucking mad at age 12 I was joining fighting groups
>>
File: 04-Rikka-happy.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Anyone know that game where it's like Flying SpaceShips
They were brown and the small one from the aerial view it looked like "D"
You have an Balloons to boost,Sword to fight(I think) and bombs.

You could fly around in open space and see Small/Medium/Large and even Floating Islands.
It was like a pvp

I dont know the name please :)
>>
File: mj7hosh6yfv41.png (944 KB, 2416x2000)
944 KB
944 KB PNG
>>192781
It's pretty much a meme game at this point.
>>
>>192781
Despite all the new crap, weapon usage hasn't really changed. Henry 45-70 .410 bore conversion, 1858 Carbine Snake shot, .50 BMG Dust shot, Executioner, and Desert Eagle XIX are rare.
The real change is the new spawn system. It fucked up the flow of every map, especially Ravod 911. Lots of map knowledge to re-learn.
Also, the spawn system puts you or enemies right next to each other. First blood can happen in 5 seconds. Or, even in situations in which the enemy does not have complete map control, you can spawn, an enemy pops up in two seconds, and you die unprepared, wondering why the game put you next to an enemy. Note: this is without squad spawn.
>>
File: 132043737197.png (72 KB, 252x377)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
I'm gonna find which one of you fuckers keeps putting this shit in my "Friends Playing" page.
>>
File: 1592371585576.jpg (15 KB, 310x283)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>193161
>27% dislike ratio
>>
>>193251
That's 27% like ratio dude
Fucking 73%
>>
>>193288
Yeah i just mixed the two up you still get what i mean. Wonder what they did to get such an awful rating.
>>
File: 106628959327.png (769 KB, 1168x650)
769 KB
769 KB PNG
>tfw you realize that fun pokemon game was taken down
Seriously, fuck nintendo for striking Brick Bronze. It was one of the last trending games with effort put into it
>>
Standard Issue and Fireteam
>>
Are there any good PVE/co-op type games aside from Entry Point and Those Who Remain? Singeplayer stuff is good too.
I've only ever been fucking around in Fishing Simulator, and Store Empire.
>>
File: 8799678.png (1 KB, 91x21)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
You do actively script while you play, right?
>>
Hail Dark Legion!
Glory!
Glory!
>>
>>193458
I paid for protosmasher back in the day when i didnt know about Synapse
>>
File: 1604780482351.jpg (52 KB, 626x531)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>been hooked on a roblox fighting game thats undertale related
Idk why dudes but its so much fun to play, if you're interested it's called SoulShatters
>>
File: dilbert thumbnail.png (2.46 MB, 4096x2160)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
Rate my game /vm/, im gonna add more shit to it later on or when I feel like it
https://www.roblox.com/games/2981652902/The-Dilbert-Experience
>>
File: 1542707376532.png (260 KB, 1024x580)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>>193341
>Knockoff lego site produced a genuinely better experience than any mainline game
I only played for a couple days because I knew they would come for it, but fuck if they couldn't learn from the shit they take down.

>>193489
>Strife is dead and quietly buried
>CS is an aberration of it's former self
>BM has always been irredeemable shit
>PSA has been silent for months
Where did all the fighty games go?
>>
File: hm.png (192 KB, 475x379)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>193532
Fighting games went because people kept finding new insane techniques to kill people instantly.
On the note of SoulShatters, the knockback produced from special attacks are primarily based on where you are facing, so people would use a knockback move on you from far away, look behind themselves and you would be flung towards them into another combo starter.
>>
normal fighting games are already shit, so i shudder to imagine what kind of rotting creature plays fucking ROBLOX fighting games.
>>
File: 1533756219561.png (1.26 MB, 1200x1600)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>193578
All you had to say was "I'm a fun hating faggot"
>>
>>193532
Pretty sure EpicCritical fucked off for good even though he said he would finish all the classes for CS.
PSA currently has its homecoming update being worked on though nobody knows when that shit is gonna be finished.
>>
File: 1597254938657.jpg (52 KB, 816x1024)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
I miss Reign and Conquer
>>
>>193592
some people consider roblox fggays fun,
some people consider eating cow shit fun
>>
>>193664
ok then nigger show us what you would find to be fun
>>
>join Kingdom Life II server
>80% of the server is inside the castle
>there are kings fighting with each other over who gets to sit on the chair
>>
>>193727
making retards mad online
>>
File: dilbertism.png (448 KB, 524x691)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
>>193489
good game
>>
>>187387
Arsenal is just Arms Race from Counter Strike but all sense of reality is thrown out the window. Motherfuckers be using pizza as weapons.
>>
>>193458
Fuck all exploiters. they ruin games.
>>
>commission
https://www.deviantart.com/angifalangi/art/Synapse-Femboy-Commission-858540329
>>
File: file.png (155 KB, 1513x463)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYEZ0_YKN-Y
>>
>its been three years since an update that actually added something to the game has been made

feels bad bros
>>
>>184031
I wanted to get back in but someone stole my account ans changed my email and I have no idea how to get it back
>>
>>193511
>Can't actually hang myself
Disappointing/10
>>
>>191059
cool pool bro
>>
>>185489
Do you? There's nothing I hate more than the skill-less faggot who demands other people make a game for him.
>>
>>194071
Game has been going downhill thanks to Gamefam long with newfags
>>
>>194847
and taking centuries to release the updates that were promised this year like for the trucker team
>>
File: 1586022127957.jpg (42 KB, 699x387)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>They didn't even do presents this year
>>
>>195663
They haven't for 3+ years
>>
>>195663
>Thinking roblox would actually put some effort into events anymore
>>
File: chill face.png (7 KB, 360x450)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>186462
on the opposite end of the spectrum
only chads use this face
>>
File: 1560047185024.jpg (59 KB, 600x400)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>195688
The player 1 and battles events gave me some hope of turning around, the rewards were exceptional and the actual prize hunting wasn't so bad for most cases. Even if they did rely on already existing games again.
But I guess it really was a swan song for no future.
>>
>>195663
>add rthro garbage
>remove tix
>remove holiday events
>>
>>195719
I've only seen unfunny faggots use that face.
>>
/vm/ros I just found some 2013 footage on my youtube channel archive, you fags are interested in watching it?
>>
>>195904
>you fags are interested in watching it?
just post them nigger
>>
>>195719
>only chads use this face
Lol? Gay?
>>
are there any fun games still out there that capture the feel of old roblox?
>>
>>196341
Depends on what you mean by old roblox
>>
>>196351
2009-2010
>>
File: thumbpng2.png (2.13 MB, 1920x1080)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB PNG
i made a bad hood game so go be a nigger
https://www.roblox.com/games/6119236035/Slums
>>
Is there a way to play arsenal and guarantee FFA? Team gun game is a retarded concept.
>>
>>192319
>Ultimate Paintball
that was the shit man, many fond memories of trying to find the best turret positioning on a map. I don't think I ever got a nuke.
>>
File: Png (15).png (56 KB, 352x352)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>192848
My current outfit. Rate?
>>
>>194201
Email support retard
Tell them what you have.
Emails that may be contacted,any purchase.
Depends on how long ago
>>
I'm seriously confused on roblox
They fuck tons of money but cant remove spam and cash grab games
Removed fucking Tix,atleast add another currency
Got rid off Private Servers
Bots fill the fucking catalogue
Shitty Chat
>>
>>196654
8/10
the left legs ruins it
>>
>>196799
The zombie leg or the robot leg? I was going for the mis matched package look that a lot of people used to do but I'm bad at executing it.
>>
File: unknown.png (193 KB, 897x190)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
Traitor town is fun
>>
>>196886
TEST OR KOS
>>
>>195734
What the fuck is rthro. I keep seeing it on these generic "idle" games.
Is it some sort of code asset pack?
>>
>>196919
It's a human like package compatible with R15 characters.
>>
>>196886
Everyone just rdms instantly in this, its mega unplayable.
>>
>>196886
Need actually friends or you will just get RDMed
It's funny in Gmod because you can actually use your mics
>>
>>191059
That looks like a condo lobby
>>
File: thesmell.png (109 KB, 728x90)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
my ad finally got pulled down and banned today for "offensive imagery" lads
it served me well couple thousand clicks nice ctr for a banner
>>
>>197652
i remember the guy who drew these comics, when the fuck is he coming back.
>>
>>197652
RAPEY POOPIE RAPEY POOPIE
>>
File: Png.png (40 KB, 352x352)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>192848
>>
It's crazy to me that this game not only is still going but it's also doing fairly well. I remember playing it when I was like 12 and I'm 26 now.
>>
File: 1463669943296.jpg (5 KB, 160x160)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>198278
>R15
>>
I enjoy The Wild West a lot.
>>
File: download.png (47 KB, 352x352)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>192848
Roblox deleted the shirt for god knows what reason.
>>
File: mercen.png (104 KB, 263x345)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>192848 I made an edgy mercenarie to play Isle
>>
File: outfit.png (39 KB, 352x352)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>192848
I had (most of) this outfit for half a decade now, any suggestions to fine tune it?
>>195719
Check It was always the better face.
>>196547
VIP server I believe. (Which is 100 robuxs)
>>196654
I like the mish mash of packages and color. 8/10
>>
>>192848
I got a few costumes I dabble in, this is my regular one
>>
why does every girl character look like a whore in this game
>>
>>199062
Because girls are naturally whores and the guys pretending to be girls are even worse
>>
>>199062
You say that like they don't already look like that in real life.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbjFx_Zhh0w
Any roblox video makers you would reccomend?
>>
File: 1594282111446.png (490 KB, 994x1152)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
Happy new years you fucking niggers. Here's to another year of lego gaming.
>>
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/update-to-3-strike-ip-infringement-policy/252501
WELL SHIT
tldr dmca violations are now instant bans with no warning
>>
File: gameryear.png (390 KB, 851x458)
390 KB
390 KB PNG
>>193511
Hey, guys, I am back after my ban. The ban reason was asking a question on /qa/, I now know that this was a terrible mistake and I shall only shitpost with sneed and onions from now on.
Now, bring you the Year of the Gamer update. This update comes will little to nothing aside from being able to hang yourself so you can reenact the famous move from the folks at /lgbt/, as well as the Year of the Gamer Shrine. I have also done some bug fixes and other boring shit.

https://www.roblox.com/games/2981652902/The-Dilbert-Experience-YEAR-OF-THE-GAMER#!/store
>>
post your best horror games, the only based part of roblox
>>
>>198742

I don't think a Roblox game has brought me as much laughter and joy as this game
>>
>>191059
i dont get it habbo hotel?
>>
>>200241
https://www.roblox.com/games/3227921645
Played this recently, basically just a series of maze levels. Gets a little spooky once you get past the first two levels, nothing too intense though. Actually pretty smart how it lulls you into a false sense of security before throwing you into the deep end.
>>
>>200201
>store
Oy vey
>>
File: bossfight.png (901 KB, 1514x758)
901 KB
901 KB PNG
https://www.roblox.com/games/5846386835
Remake of the classic roblox studio. Just been in a bossfight server, devs even helped keep things organized.
>>
>>199357
ruben sim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMS5JC0rY7E
>>
I personally know the people who made this abomination. I met them on R6S about six years ago when I joined their discord server. I remember leaving their server for a while after they started hanging out with trannies and hypersensitive nigs, came back about a month later only to find the server filled with trannies and furfags left after calling the black guy a nigger. hated roblox after that.
>>
>>201482
yeah well that happens with restaurant games
>>
Does anybody make exploration-based stuff anymore? Haven't touched roblox in ages
>>
>>201482
I seriously wish for anyone associated with this to be stoned to death.
>>
File: 122222222222222222.png (26 KB, 352x352)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>192848
hello
>>
>80% of my friends on roblox quit
>10% banned
>the other 8% I don't even talk to anymore and like 2 dudes are alright

bros, are there any games on roblox that are actually worth staying on roblox
>>
How can you even get banned from roblox?
I put hentai as decals and all i got was a warning
>>
>>201560
i always wanted that head lol
>>
>>201621
if you really want to get banned on roblox, just talk about something the mainstream media doesn't like
>>
>>201564
Defend the Statue Remastered
Arsenal
Juke's Towers of Hell
>>
>>201621
I got a 2 week ban for saying "fu" back in 2010
Around 2014 (I think) when the exploit that allowed you to type curse words unfiltered was around, I made a throwaway account with a place called "I fucking hate niggers" that had a screenshot of a white "ninja" impaling a black robloxian with a sword as the preview, and that shit only got me a warning
I don't comprehend roblox moderation
>>
Anyone like this new vesteria game? Seems pretty fun
>>
File: 1574056689276.png (19 KB, 318x305)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>201633
>Checked its page
>It's off sale
But why? At least I already have it.
>>
>>201687
Hm, weird. Roblox took a bunch of old heads offsale, good thing I got Hex before they were knocked off ig
>>
>Remembered Plane wars
>Check the game
>"This place is under review"
I knew it would be dead or completely broken but what even causes games to be put under review anymore?
And are there any current games like that one?
>>
File: 1584683259737.jpg (852 KB, 1538x1073)
852 KB
852 KB JPG
>>201669
It's not worth it bro. Trust me.
>>
rember Survival 303?
>>
>>201564
Nah man, I'm just on there to suffer, not because there's anything enjoyable on there. :)
>>
>>186479
Fuck. That's been my main face for a couple years now.
My username has "Happy" in it and I feel like I finally nailed the aesthetic.
>>
>>201897
survival 303 was based you should check this game out: https://www.roblox.com/games/5417748934/Beginnings-2
>>
File: 1594959286432.png (32 KB, 352x352)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>192848
I searched far and wide for something that would emulate the metal band they have around their heads but alas I couldn't find anything.
>>
>>202828
Kinda surprised there haven't been any user made ripoffs of Madness gear, I'd be willing to pay for the Auditor's broken halo
>>
>>202831
https://www.roblox.com/catalog/5895519172/Circle-Framed-Red-Glasses
These glasses are a 1:1 of MC 5 hank's glasses which is pretty nice. I'm suprised too that nobody has made anything for madness except for some low quality shirts and pants.
>>
File: Png.png (34 KB, 352x352)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>202828
>>
File: 1600874081463.png (40 KB, 352x352)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>202871
>>
File: Womanface.png (27 KB, 360x450)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>195719
>>
>>183703
Do you guys think it's possible to make a bit of money using that Developer Exchange thing, or are the bobux:USD rates too bad?
>>
File: pic.png (41 KB, 352x352)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>192848
>>
>>202947
Nah, DevEx blows ass, you can't realistically expect to make money unless you pull some Adopt Me shit
>>
File: Png.png (33 KB, 352x352)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>192848
I like the speech bubble hat because it fucks with framing my avatar when it comes to games and I think that's funny
>>
I miss Pokemon Arena X. Shit was my childhood.
>>
File: Png.png (46 KB, 352x352)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>192848
>>
File: football.jpg (83 KB, 768x432)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>189780
>>193511
>>200201
I like you, anon.
I see you went with a Dilbert 2 aesthetic. I respect that.

If you're interested, feel free to rate my Dilbert 3 aesthetic when you get a chance.

https://www.roblox.com/games/746151417/Casual-Friday
>>
Is there anything to lose by using someones star code when making a purchase?
>>
File: anon hat albert.png (8 KB, 1158x108)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>183703
>>
>>204995
Your dignity
>>
>>205049
based
>>
>>183803
i played it once and fucked it up really hard, was essentially bleeding money, decided to lean hard into it, ended up at negative 500k
>>
>>187397
They're about to get their own public listing
>>
>>205049
flamingo is based on a personal level though i don't care for his content much

>>183703
anyone else notice this platform has a serious pedo/groomer problem
>>
File: 1591208075047.jpg (31 KB, 400x400)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>205434
>Site mainly advertised towards children has a problem with pedos
It truly is a mystery.
>>
File: Deepwoken.jpg (7 KB, 400x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Anyone else hyped for this bomb ass game? and for the people who played rogue lineage do you think this game would go far?
>>
File: sphereguy.png (30 KB, 800x600)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
Does anyone remember the old roblox game where there were cutscenes of a floating sphere guy? I vaguely remember having to to complete obbies or different levels or something to get to some kind of boss battle with him as the bad guy. I can't remember the name of it, I think it was back in like 2011 or 2012. I remember the sphere guy looked something like pic related
>>
>>205857
Parody anon.
https://www.roblox.com/games/25853213/Parody
It was one of the first games that impressed me on Shitblox because of the cutscenes, sad that nothing nowadays gives me the same feeling anymore in this platform.
>>
>>205939
Thanks anon, same feeling here
>>
thoughts on goodblox?
>>
File: hh.png (83 KB, 372x422)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>192848
Retard reporting
>>
>>206022
It's shit, the main admin who made the better events left anyway
>>
File: file.png (81 KB, 199x271)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
how the fuck does this game have nearly 25k people playing it at the same time
>>
File: gangster.jpg (7 KB, 274x184)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>207196
bots
kids
retards
>>
>>205780
>Rogue lineage
Disgusting
>>
>>201690
>>201687
They want to phase out those heads in favour of the Nublox™ look
>>
Have any of you played Expedition Antarctica, how do you like it?
>>
haven't played roblox since 2016, is it any good or is it a pile of shit?
>>
When did roblox enact two step verification and that captcha shit? I got locked out of my 10 year old account because I never had an email attached to it.
>>
>>207943
>never had an email attached to it
Probably got password guessed, your account is probably gone forever bro.
>>207893
Game started being shit in 2011 and still is, they want to become second life but 4kids.
>>
>>207893
Play this year's egg hunt and you'll have your answer
>>
File: Png (1).png (48 KB, 352x352)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
rate my character
>>
Wojak is dead forever.
>>
>>208466
It's been dead for years anon. What we see now is just its desiccated remains being picked over by normalfags.
>>
>>208466
How much you wanna bet that all of their items are copied?
>>
>>208466
Wojak had been dead for years, look at /qa/ for an example.

>>208728
100% it's all copied
>>
Roblox is dead now its all just either shitty obbys that are used to lure children and to get them to waste money to buy some bs perk or the actual good games have cool features locked behind a paywall or games that have to many flaws to even play well or get better at since default Roblox camera settings don't work due to an update that fucked it up
>>
>>208466
wojak has been dead ever since he put that belt around his neck and to the doorframe.
if you mean the shitty rageface he made, that was dead on arrival.
>>
File: file.png (67 KB, 420x420)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
OIL OR BOIL
>>
File: Outlaster.png (59 KB, 168x224)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
Thoughts on this and game like these?
They are a bit slow, but matches can be tense and fun when people don't all leave at the start.

>>208400
10/10
>>
anything like tower defense simulator but better? first time posting here, i'm pretty much new to roblox only started on it because my 5 year old got me into it and I'm a sucker for tower defense stuff
>>
>>209065
Tower Defenders is decent
>>
>>209065
As >>209108 said, Tower Defenders is pretty good and has some interesting mechanics but is retardedly hard. Tower Battles is more or less the same, but has an insanely strict meta and almost no room for fucking around
>>
Anyone have some interesting finds on place roulette?

>>209061
thank you
>>
>>209049
4chan is 18+
>>
File: da guy.png (48 KB, 352x352)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>192848
alright
>>203783
is that a killer7 reference???
>>
the plus side of furry UGC items is that I now know who to kill
>>
File: DzfC4rAX4AMSfBL.jpg (91 KB, 657x494)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>209190
The downside is this shit got my younger brother into it and there's nothing I can do except cry.
>>
>>209135
>>209108
thanks senpai
>>
>>209216
deeply unfortunate
>>
>>209216
Delete his furshit hats and change his bio to say he got pg'd
>>
>>209177
yeah
>>
>>209501
king shit B)
>>
>>197652
heh these threads are a treat sometimes
i would shit bricks if i saw that while browsing
>>
>Try to redeem a code
>Captcha
>Add up the dart scores to 10
>"Typical Captcha"
>Darts hardly add up to 10
>"What the fuck"
How do i bypass this shit?
>>
>>204815
Thanks for enjoying my game anon, I have just released the roof update for my game, I would post an image from the said update but hiroshimoot wants me to buy a 4chan pass so you have to pretend it looks good.
https://www.roblox.com/games/2981652902/The-Dilbert-Experience-THE-ROOF-UPDATE
>>
>>209853
in the game right now, I can confirm this is Roblox Kino. I hope others check out this kino game
>>
What are some good early access games?

I've played the following:
The Wild west
Apocalypse rising 2
Itty bitty railway
Bloxburg
The Northern Frontier
Streamlined

I currently have my eyes on shipping lanes.
>>
RECOMMEND SOME GOOD GAMES (NOT FRONT PAGE SHIT)
>>
>>209922
I mean the Wild West is a good game even if it's on the front page. Super place roulette can be fun especially since it has a retro game roulette as well.
>>
>>209780
get lucky
>>
https://www.roblox.com/games/6198414094/Project-Bronze

This game advertises global data saving. Does this mean that data will be saved if it is taken down for copyright and the devs bring it back?
>>
>>210092
Likely not also who the fuck cares about a game from 2011 enough to follow it every week after it gets taken down
>>
Arsenal isn't a bad game but I don't think it's something you can look back on fondly.
>>
>>210751
i hate the spawns, same with phantom forces, the spawns are inconsistent and you can have long periods of time where you cant find any enmies on both games
>>
>>187533
the feels man, i only rped a few times but when i did it was soooo much fucking fun
>>
File: Png.png (24 KB, 352x352)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>192848
>>
>>205780
hyped as fuck for this
what element will you choose anon?
i think fire fits my playstyle best
>>
>>205780
>>211256
shills
>>
>>206022
literal credit fraud
>>
>>183803
this looks kino, thanks for sharing
>>
>>211281
Quick rundown?
>>
I wish UGCfags would just shit all the flags out now and be done with it.
>>
Are there any good catalog games? Catalog Heaven and Catalog tester are both embarrassments.
>>
Are there cool racing games? Not some basic bitch shit, I want something with big jumps, loopdaloops, corkscrews, everything.
>>
>>184111
I thought about creating my own game. But seeing how my favourite ones just died and clickers have like 10k constant players makes me sad.
I thought about minigames but with more player to player interaction than existing ones.
Also maybe mech battles where group of players handle a big machine together. Something like that game from RB Battles Game or Airship Battles.
But apparently making yet another clicker/tycoon would bring most players.
>>
>>186113
I stumbled across Transfur recently and I think I know your pain. In this game you start as human and can get intected with latex fur clothing and infect others.
And it has no points and no goal really.
This game gets boring after 2 minutes and yet it has full servers of weird people with premium clothing items.

The clone game for normalfags with the same rules is Infectious Smile.
>>
>>186462
Noone can see your face if you make your skin black.
Or wear a full hat.
>>
>>195734
That would explain why there are no more Halloween events.
Also that was this Tix? I notice Tix tickets / Tix bags on many servers.
>>
File: 1603491091904.png (91 KB, 420x420)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>211828
TIX was the free alternative to robux that you could get simply just by logging onto the site every day. You could use it to buy clothing and gamepasses. Roblox decided to get rid of TIX because theyre a bunch of jews that wanted to maximize profits. Now the only thing we have is robux which there is no way to get for free.
>>
File: 1495335668979.gif (100 KB, 200x200)
100 KB
100 KB GIF
>>211868
You also got them by having players visit your games.
And you were able to convert them about 10:1, though the rate kept getting worse until the removal.
You can still get money free if you can outjew the competition and make a profitable game, can free players sell shirts and shit now?
>>
File: robloxsaibike.png (40 KB, 207x311)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
Doing interesting glitches with (mostly) transport type gears and building on studio is pretty fun, however I would like to have more legitimate reasons to unironically stick around on Roblox (Specially given that I've been around since 2011); do any of you guys have any reasons in respect to what games I should give a shot? I've tried a lot of games (Non-front page games included) but they all seem to grow stale after a short time. That's all, thanks.
>>211783
Why is Catalog Heaven and Catalog Tester embarrassments to you? Specifics are needed in order to not make the mistake of recommending a catalog game that has similar qualities to those games.
>>211789
Perhaps link related? I haven't played it but based on the few videos I've seen of it, tells me that it may at the very least, entertain you for a few minutes. https://www.roblox.com/games/5652023420/Hot-Wheels-Open-World
>>
>>211926
catalog heaven has removed clothing search and has no ID system, catalog tester has absurdly long loading times.
>>
>>185691
wait there's UGC now? What's to stop people from doing scuffed dominuses or shit like that?
>>
>>212054
UGC creators are curated by roblox itself. And those creators aren't allowed to create straight ripoffs of other items already on the site.
>>
>>212054
>>212067
an item that looked pretty similar to the clockwork shades was taken down and refunded
>>
>>212019
Thanks for clarifying, however besides link related, I'm afraid I don't know of any catalog games that come close to satisfying your needs.
https://www.roblox.com/games/153443764/Catalog
>>
File: Png.png (60 KB, 352x352)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>192848
>>
>>212067
>The staff looked at, and approved all of the furshit
Even though it was clear, I derive intense pain from the confirmation.
>>
manhunt 2 lol on roblox
>>
>>185691
now post the LGBTQDSJAOIDJO+-/% pride flags/pins
>>
File: 1588699587918.png (622 KB, 1632x741)
622 KB
622 KB PNG
>>212275
here you go anon
>>
>>212289
this fucker really used impact font on a pin
>>
>>212289
>Autism Pin
Unironically the only good pin in this image. Why in the fuck this would get accepted in a game where 70% of the playerbase is children under 13 years? Did Roblox hire diversity pedos or something?
>>
File: 1587131099749.png (670 KB, 1987x746)
670 KB
670 KB PNG
>>212294
>>212290
you are like a little baby
watch this
>>
File: 1555440554611.jpg (53 KB, 410x468)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>212300
>flag of turkey
>>
>>212300
I wonder how much dosh this bastard has made
>>
>>212289
>>212300
>WhoToTrus
That guy used to do gamedev before switching to making UGC. I know someone who once attempted to collaborate with him. Don't know all the details, but essentially Trus didn't pay my guy even though the work had already been done. Makes sense for a kike like him to make a quick buck from literal faggots.
>>
>>212313
What's funny is that the creator of that flag said they won't make a New Zealand flag since Australia didn't make much money, but they made a Welsh flag, I'm not even a kiwi but that's odd
>>
File: Spoiler Image (980 KB, 1080x1080)
980 KB
980 KB PNG
arrg i hate niggers i am autismefsjs kF UEIUESFNI NUIDINUWANUIAWDIUNAW D
>>
>>212747
Honest Politicans
>>
>>212747
Come back to /qa/ I am your tard wrangler
>>
>>212548
wales is 100s of years old stretching back to the middles ages with its own distinct identity
new zealand is discount australia only known for its moari natives and natural features
>>
>>212747
lol i look like that (on the right)
>>
>>213070
based
>>
File: cronk.png (71 KB, 486x617)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>What's funny is that the creator of that flag said they won't make a New Zealand flag since Australia didn't make much money, but they made a Welsh flag, I'm not even a kiwi but that's odd
>>
post the remilia one
>>
File: chad.png (61 KB, 779x119)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
I dislike Roblox ads so much.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (197 KB, 1203x429)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
imagine the smell
>>
>>213368
is this clone wars
>>
>>209216
F

>>211882
there will be an update soon that makes it so that you don't need premium to upload/update clothing but it makes everyone have to pay a small fee to upload clothing

>>212289
>>212300
WHOTOTRUS NO LGBTP ITEM UPLOADING FOR 5 MINUTES CHALLENGE (IMPOSSIBLE!)
>>
>>213368
why do they want to be black
i am unable to believe that so many blacks play
>>
>>213394
Better start believing bro. roniggers are now a permanent addition to the site.
>>
>>213368
roniggers could be here...
>>
>>213420
MIC UP MIC UP, BETCHYOU WOULDNT SAY THAT TO MY FACE BRUH LIL ##### ### #####
>>
File: 1610776331239.png (40 KB, 352x352)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>213509
YOU AIN GON DO NOTHIN CUH IMMA BREAK YOUR ANKLES
>>
>>209061
Personally really dislike them, don't feel like the cutscenes add much of value. But I can see how people enjoy it.
>>
>>213394
There's only one white person, just assume it's Detroit RP
>>
File: Png (2).png (23 KB, 352x352)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>213515
SHUT YO UGLY ### ### #### ## ÆSS NVGGA
>>
why did rofags not release the bighead or frenemy last year?
>>
>>193909

>synapse femboy
Never change, /vm/.
>>
>>213655
UGC autopilot, don't expect anything more than a discount on 3-4 items every summer fall or winter now
>>
Stupid question since Im new to roblox, do I have to pay 25rb every time I want to play this or is it a 1 time type of thing?
>>
>>213714
Buy it once and you can play forever.
>>
>>213716
thanks, my daughter and niece want to sink their claws into this shitty game but I wanted to be sure about that first
>>
>>213714
>new to roblox
Why would someone ever start playing ROBLOX in 2021? I understand oldfags being unable to detach from the game, but there's nothing for you here. Unless you're underage.
>>
File: camper.png (30 KB, 352x352)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>192848
>>
>>213368
remember when roblox was only whites and an occasional asian
>>
File: file.png (327 KB, 480x360)
327 KB
327 KB PNG
NXIGGXERS
>>
File: reddit moment.png (99 KB, 921x746)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
Reddit is based bros?
https://www.reddit.com/r/roblox/comments/l0esqh/lgbt_groupsplaces_should_not_be_allowed_on_roblox/gjto3s6/
>>
>>214002
I don't think the moderation likes them either, I've spent hours on LGBT places calling them faggots and others stuff and haven't even got a warning yet
>>
File: RIP Dead Game.jpg (16 KB, 360x450)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>211807
It's like content creation on Jewtube.
If your aim is to be popular and make cash, you're gonna have to do some form of selling out.
But if you're in it as a fun hobby with your friends it feels rewarding. I'm currently making a Metal Gear Solid inspired place that's basically a more complicated obby just because I know how big of fans me and my mates are.

But to a very VERY small degree, Roblox can be a meritocracy. Sure, you gets shit loads of RP cancer and half-baked tycoons, but every now and again you get something like Rogue Legacy or Entry Point. Both were made by only a few people.
Effort in, effort out. Problem is you have to know at least a little bit of coding/scripting if you're in it for the big bux. Free models can only take you so far, and building places like pic related are basically extinct.
>>
>>214002
it got removed lol
>>
>>192848
I didn't pay them a penny.
All those items are won in events and I like to show off because I have no happiness in life.
Will take off clothing and glasses maybe to make more clean look.
>>
>>214039
Looks better from behind.
Hard to hide in lockers granny-like games though.
>>
>>187383
big paintball and arsenal are the only good ones, phantom forces is meh but really campy and sweaty and tryhardy
>>
>>193341
hey at least loomian legacy is fucking kino
>>
>>193532
>Strife is dead and quietly buried
i'm still mad that they did this for ANOTHING FUCKING ROGUELIKE that requires you to pay for half of it's content
>>
>>214039
>>214041
It's shit
>>
YOU ABOUT TO ROBLOX THIS HAYND
>>
>>214039
>>214041
Looks disgusting.
>>
File: 1605312715307.jpg (16 KB, 424x400)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>Decide to play Roblox for nostalgia's sake.
>Check out the recommendations on this thread
>Oh the original Ace of Spade remade in Roblox, that's pretty impressive and neat.
>It's full of added op weapons locked behind paywalls, weapon camo, player levels, skins, and loot boxes.
>Pretty bummed out but decides to check out another recommendation about a Wild West game that's supposed to be immersive and really well crafted and detailed for a Roblox game.
>Get into it a bit and thinks it's pretty neat
>Three big professions are locked behind a paywall
>Say fuck it decide to go mine.
>Get shot in the head while going there.
>Realise veryone is just deathmatching outside the first city.
>End up finding some old obbies I used to play when I was a bab
>Play that for a few hours
>For some reason it has bots slowly going through it even though the thing was made over a decade ago.

What do you guys even play? Do you just play one or two games that are actually good? Everything is either paywalled to shit it's not even funny or it's just bad, I'm not even going to greentext my games of the paintball game I saw mentioned, there were around 15 sentries positioned right outside our spawn with literally all of their team standing behind.
I did enjoy Arsenal and Doomspire
>>
>>214350
>It's full of added op weapons locked behind paywalls, weapon camo, player levels, skins, and loot boxes.
Every gun in the game can be obtained for free, just play a few rounds and get enough cash to buy what you want.
>weapon camo, skins, and lootboxes
nigger what the fuck are you talking about? are we even playing the same game?
>another recommendation about a Wild West game that's supposed to be immersive and really well crafted and detailed for a Roblox game.
The person recommending it to you lied.
>>
>>214368
>Every gun in the game can be obtained for free
I mean that's cool but Ace of Spade didn't have a fucking auto shotgun.
>>
File: 11r.png (37 KB, 352x352)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>192848
>>
File: CheckIt.png (9 KB, 420x420)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>195719
>>
File: D.png (8 KB, 420x420)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>195719

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.