[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 95 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Anaconda.png (222 KB, 360x360)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
Who wants to wing up and hunt down reddit-tards? these dumb fags post their favorite mining spots and fuck it up for everyone else.
So let's turn their extration sites HAZARDOUS
>>
Fuck yes.
>>
CMDR* o7
extraction*
o7
>>
This is ridiculous, I'm around 4k ly away from the bubble, not close to any nebula, not on a route to anything interesting and out off 10 star systems I go through, 9 has been visited before. I'm starting to think it's the route planning algorithm that greatly favors some systems over the others.
>>
>>170749
Yesterday I was the first person to discover a system less than 1k from the bubble
>>
This game is too complicated for me.
t. retard
>>
So I was playing the tutorial and I reached a point where they asked me to go to the combat pactice zone. When I got there, my ship stopped and now I can't move. I have no more objectives and the retard who was explaining shit to me doesn't talk either. Are all space sims this buggy or is it just Scam Citizen and this one?
>>
>>170826
Only multiplayer space sims are this buggy. Which amounts to these two.

Try the X series or freespace or wing commander or starsector if you want a less shitty experience (that will be single player only). People tolerate these magnanimous piles of shit because they are the only multiplayer experiences in the genre (and EVE, but that is more of a debt simulator)
>>
>>170826
It's a space sim. Figure out which element of the simulation led to your problem. Fuel? Hardpoint deployment exceeded powerplant capacity? Thruster deactivation? Take a look at the Modules tab.

>>170835
Elite is not matched by any of these.
>>
I got filtered by this game.

>redeemed it for free on epic
>friend got me hyped to play it
>annoyed by having to make an account
>annoyed by email verification to sign in
>annoyed by lengthy setup, bullshit about generating planets and such
>annoyed with all the choices on choosing my ship when I don't even know the difference between them
>annoyed by the attempt of a slow-paced tutorial that I promptly skipped because holy shit the guy talking to me was taking his sweet-ass time showing me the ropes.
>annoyed by how fucking long it takes to actually get sent out into space
>FINALLY OUT IN SPACE, see a planet ahead of me and somehow holding W with thrusters fully engaged I cannot ever approach the planet. It's like it's so close, yet always out of reach
>Start shooting my lasers "NO FIRE ZONE, YOU HAVE BEEN FINED 100CR"
>Annoyed and bored to tears, I turn around and start shooting the space station looking for something fun to do.
>They shoot me down instantly, I didn't see any police ships or anything. I had no opportunity to engage them in combat, I just died and spawned back into the ship docking bay

then I turned off the game. maybe this game is good, but I'm just not in the mood for a slow game like this. I'm sure I'm going to get mocked and told I have ADHD. I just really have no attachment for this game I got for free, I just wanted to have fun RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>170837
>muh simulation
I'm telling you, it was during the tutorial. The problem is that the guy who was explaining shit should have kept guiding me through the combat practice but his dialogue never came through so I was stuck. I wasn't out of fuel, the game itself was preventing me from moving.
>>
>>170840
Press auto-undock, press 1, find Resouce Extraction site or a Nav Beacon. Press Space. Fuck off from the station. Press J. In warp, select the supercruise assist on the same destination. When you arrive, click once and press T until a red WANTED appears. Shoot.
>>
>>170842
Then just reset the tutorial.
>>
>>170837
Elite is objectively a worse game than any of those. Less features, less robust simulation, less interesting story.
>>
>>170840
>adhd underage
>epic
figures. didnt need to read further.
>>
>>170840
This is the zoomiest of posts. Don’t blame you, tho, modern games are too easy and demand too little brain power. Thus, you simply have not been prepared for this. To be honest, the game isn’t that great even if you have the patience to learn it.
>>
How the fuck do I turn off FA without maintaining the fucking key. No matter if I use toggle or maintain in the config menu, this shit stays the fucking same.
>>
>>170851
Mine toggles. Dunno what is wrong with yours. Try turning it on and off and make sure it’s saving your new configuration (this game will sometimes refuse to save changes to your options)
>>
>>170849
>Thus, you simply have not been prepared for this.
500 hours in game talking
>To be honest, the game isn’t that great even if you have the patience to learn it.
5000 hours in game talking
>>
>>170877
I’ve played the game for two weeks. So, about 40-ish hours? Dunno, I’m not playing on steam so I don’t have a convenient tracker. It’s just a trading game, man. But with really nice graphics and no automation features.
>>
My gripe with the game is how much work unlocking and using engineers is and how mandatory they are. Just spent 30+ minutes shooting at a fucking NPC eagle with lasers and cannons. I don’t want to go through that again, but I also don’t want to go through hours and hours of grind. Fuck, if NPCs at least had info on how far above spec their engineering is or something.
>>
>have crew member that requires constant % of my profits even when she's doing absolutely nothing (muh bills)
>surname is literally GIBS
pottery
>>
>>170840
>thrusters fully engaged I cannot ever approach the planet
Yeah it sucks that we don't have FTL drives in addition to our thrusters.
>I just died and spawned back into the ship docking bay
Wouldn't you go to space jail for attacking a starport?
>>
are robigo passanger missions still a thing for biotech cond/exquisite crystals or is it fucked now?
>>
>>171019
Still a thing, unless the job board is borked from all the excessive players.
>>
>>170840
You should really do the tutorial.
>>
I don't really get this game. I played for a few hours, did some delivery missions. It just feels like euro truck simulator except you travel through featureless empty space and all the driving is done for you. What am I missing?
>>
>>170840
the game is completely automatized so you fuckers dont blast themselves on some random planet and you still fuck it up

Im a Freelancer old school boomer and got it through epic and im fucking loving it, its extremely comfy as a game, it may not have an endgoal but freelancer didn't either
>>
File: learning curve.png (1.21 MB, 1600x1344)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>171163
>>171203
Supercruise Assist was a mistake.
>>
>>171214
Even without supercruise assist all you have to do is press S every now and then to throttle down. It's still just going to-and-fro spaceports through a bunch of empty nothingness. So far, at least.
>>
>>171214
supercruise was a mistake. It needed more interactivity. Like using planets to slingshot or stellar winds to navigate or something.
>>
>>171234
>>171235
Sounds like we got ourselves some shitters boys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy4zca1yjKw
t. gravity brake + sca disengage senpai
>>
File: deez nutz.webm (308 KB, 960x540)
308 KB
308 KB WEBM
>>171284
Gas giants are even better when you can slalom a couple planets including the giant itself at ludicrous speeds on the way in.
>>
>>171284
Holy shit I've had this game since 2014 and never knew about gravity braking. This is an actual game changer.
>>
>>171284
>>171305
That shit is basically standard operating procedure for buckyball racers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07ZahZGaKqs
>>
I have a weird kind of feel
>new player
>know that probably there is a way to win stupid way of money
>ignore those thoughts and explore by myself
>get excited to discover new things even though i know im probably not doing it extremely efficiently
>just discovered a route where i can do 10x my money even though its nothing compared to the mining painite bullshit
>still not want to look up online guides because i will obviously just start mining a specific spot and grow bored

its a weird kind of feel, like im gimping myself forcefully because i know if i speedrun meta run it i will get bored too soon and im already enjoying the slow process as it is
>>
File: double boom.jpg (327 KB, 3784x1210)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
>>171363
Elite is like the poster child for sandbox games. There's really no wrong way to play and if you speedrun credits you just end up in a bigger ship you don't know how to use.
>>
>>171378
There is a wrong way to play - doing anything that you consider fun and is not meta. Imagine spending 200 hours, having fun your way and still being stuck in a Cobra, basically making you a turkey to shoot in PvP.

You might enjoy yourself for an hour or two, but you will soon realize, that you are wasting time instead of making money.

Example: OPs idea - half the time you'll get blasted by Redditards cause they got engineered ships, or they just combat log... Or you won't be able to find anyone, because the online is shit and most people play in single or in private groups.

This game went to shit as soon as it went into gamma testing because of the grind-orientation and devs failing to make the background simulation to actually work and instead posting baked-in events to induce hype.
>>
File: 1524996482576.jpg (14 KB, 501x501)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>171546
>There is a wrong way to play - doing anything that you consider fun and is not meta
video games are for fun
>>
Trying to get into elite but outside of spending 20 minutes+ just to get to a destination only to GRIND, what else is there?

I like a competitive pvp atmosphere, but if it's meta as fuck then no thanks. And I mean like, if no other weapons are viable other than LOL GET ANACONDA KINETIC AND PULSE

Idk it's been a while since I played.
>>
if I didn't like the tutorial am I going to like this game?
>>
>>171603
The game has a lack of bigger sized weapons and variants. While being somewhat hard to manage ammo on longer engagements.
I've seen pvp fight videos where they just end because one of them ran out of ammo without even bringing down shields and they just high wake out.

Things like torpedoes that have concept art of bigger variants instead of just 2-4 tubes for class 2-3. I swear there used to be a trailer for the game with an anaconda at some point shooting out a big torpedo sideways like a battleship, I'll try to look for it.
>>
File: satisfaction.png (125 KB, 334x251)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>mfw smuggling slaves into Abraham Lincoln station in Sol
>>
>>171617
My memory had it mixed up with these two old trailers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44K9bnjcUSc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE8B4KptyVI
>>
>>171546
Thing about E:D was, the longer I played it, the more butthurt everyone seemed to get.
Most players have retreated to solo/private because the only people left in Open are
>newbies
>cheaters/griefers
>the guy with 8000 hours in game with a shieldless Cutter who will combat log as soon as you look at him
The game was flawed from the start with the multiple modes. Whenever things aren't working out, FD's excuse is "just use private mode." There's 0 motivation to engage with other players or fix issues with the online mode.
With the new update coming out, there will likely be the same issues, just on foot in an FPS game. You probably still won't be able to find other players and people will just seek out exploits to get higher tier equipment to grief other players with. Then everyone will just fuck off into solo/private again.
I don't even consider E:D to be a multiplayer game anymore.

All that being said, if reddit tards are still stupid enough to post their position in Open while doing anything other than PvP, feel free to wreck their shit.
>>
>>171627
if you're just looking to pve, check out elitepve
https://elitepve.com/
>>
>>171633
>The game is never going to get fixed because the response to “it has problems” is “lolplayprivate”
>Anon responds with “lolplayprivate”
heh.
>>
>>171546
>>171603

why would ever you try to pvp in elite? there is no replay feature, no balancing, no casts, if i ever wanted to pvp i would just play a strategy game
>>
>>171641
cont.
i think there is a difference between pvp and competitive, i think pvp in elite is fine, the stakes are low most of the time, it can be for roleplay purposes and just fun

competitive in the other hand seems like a pointless thing to do in elite, meaning grinding for an entire top tier pvp build just to be the most competitive person in elite seems pointless, its as stupid as being competitive on dwarf fortress or speed running it, like are you even having fun with the game at that point? better competitive games are strategy and fighting games (as they are 1v1 and have casts and replays)
>>
problem with pvp in games now is that everyone takes it so fucking seriously. Like trying to play a pickup game of basketball and everyone who shows up acts like they're in the NBA.
>>
>>171655
PvP used to be fun because you could mess people up and they saw it as a risk of playing the game. Its insane how safe people want to be when the game includes pvp mechanics.
>>
>>171652
this is very true.
I think "PvP" as a term gives the wrong impression that its about balanced competitive play. The older terms of PK vs PKK was more accurate but more convoluted to explain.
>>
>>171662
I think most people don’t care about being safe so much as being able to defend themselves. Due to engineering, you can’t out turn or defeat a ship that has been grinded harder than yours, even if you are the better pilot or if your ship should looks better equipped. So, people gravitate towards avoiding said bullshit, and the best way to do so is by not playing open. I’m willing to bet people were more likely to play open before they were added.
>>
>>171670
This. I played exclusively in open before engineering fucked the balance.
>>
>>171655
It also happens on real sports too
For example my friends who used to play soccer think they are CR7 by playing some shitty match on the streets
I think its because of the identity crisis people go through 20-30
>>
>>171363
If you have fun exploring then you win because there's a ton of places to see, other people can't stand it and want to kill everything that moves and they win too because the game easily allows it. Elite has something for all kinds of autists. Don't worry about meta bs but do worry about the grind to get the things you will want such as a grade 5 FSD and Guardian FSD booster to help you get further.
>>
this game has no non consensual pvp lmao why bother
>>
File: 1389069412266.jpg (23 KB, 279x313)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>171714
That's why you non-consent them first you big pussy.
>>
>>171363
I started playing couple weeks ago, basically looked up how to unlock the guardian fsd booster and engineered fsd and once I got those I fucked off from the bubble. Don't know when I come back, there's so much of the galaxy to see.
>>
>>171739
That's pretty much what I did shortly after I started. Flew all the way out to Colonia too and stayed there for a few months. Then I flew back to the bubble because I still needed to unlock more engineers.
>>
>>171670
Im not sure I understand. Its not a competitive shooter. You have to out prep your potential enemies. Avoid people you can't fight, fight those you are most likely to beat. This is Art of War 101.
>>
>let's hunt down redditors
>they're all in solo or private group
oh well nice try
>>
>>171757
>Avoid those you can’t fight
>People do this by not playing open
Seems you have a very good grasp of the situation, despite claiming you don’t understand.
>>
>>171695
>exploring
My nigga
When I returned to the bubble I wiped my save and had to beg FDEV to give it back due to burnout, and they did so partially
My DBX is back and improved so I couldn't care less
I'll fly away very soon
>>
Is there a /vm/ squadron to join?
I'd like to have to lads to do some spess fun with.
>>
>see people complaining about grinding to win pvp
>find this beauty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7za0ySy3Igc
>>
File: kek_cmdr.png (245 KB, 389x457)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
>>172147
>that FDL with literally no hull
>>
>>172147
Pretty sure that's the same guy behind Archon Fury and Truffle Shuffle. He makes a new channel for each character and has been embarrassing people like this for years.
>>
File: nerf.png (477 KB, 1201x716)
477 KB
477 KB PNG
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>172212
What an absolute madlad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnfkFXs7dj0
>>
>>172133
good question I just started playing and came to /vm/ looking for people to coordinate and learn from
>>
>>170840
I feel sorry for your friend. He tried so hard to get you to play it only for you to have adhd. Try ritalin
>>
>>171614
anyone?
>>
File: 1550256672943.jpg (38 KB, 588x526)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>172219
i can't wait for a 1-2% payout increase for every other activity
>>
>>172269
LTD prices are still the same as yesterday
>>
>>170840
Based zoom adhd filled retard
>>
>>170840
This is actually some very good bait
>>
>>172273
I think 700k is the new max for them so it just worked out that way. Painite got crushed though RIP
>>
File: 1605645446729.gif (715 KB, 400x300)
715 KB
715 KB GIF
Just playing started playing this, it's quite comfy and i didn't hit the grindwall yet.
Is it normal to wait 10 min each time to dock somewhere ? i alt-tab thinking it would autodock me like in the tutorial but it didn't and had to waste another 10 min for queing.
>>
>lose access to noob zone if you rank up and dock outside
>could buy ships and modules outside noob zone so long as you never ranked up
>trading with a fleet carrier doesn't increase rank
So how's everyone's day been? Mine's been a solid gank/10.
>>
>>172327
No that's not normal. The sheer number of new players flooding the new player zone has resulted in traffic jams.
You can manually enter or leave the port anytime if you have clearance. Just don't crash into anyone.
>>
>>172334
that there even is a noob safe space is so fucking retarded when solo/private exist.
>>
>>172327
Just enter manually and then once inside cut the throttle so the autodock makes you get the correct landpad, but you can avoid the queue if you enter or exit manually from the station
>>
>>172260
Yeah sure you are going to love the game if you didn't like the tutorial that gives the basics you will be doing all the time. Just try out the main game for yourself and see?
>>
>>172334
You're bullshitting. Post webms of ganks.
>>
>>172147
How does he do it?
>>
>>172327
l2dock manually fgt
>>
>>172345
shows how little the devs know about the game.
>>
>>172315
What does the simulation meed so much of the “rare” materials for? Shouldn’t rare shit be low supply low-medium demand?
>>
LTDs didn't get shafted that much
They used to be crap, then they were OP, now they're good
>>
>>172467
Nevermind, wasn't looking at update timers. LTDs appear to be shafted.
>>
>>170801
Same. I have literally no idea how to play this
t. brainlet.
>>
>200K player ships on the Dromi traffic report within 24hrs
Oh man that whole area must be getting target rich as the noobs leave the protected zone
>>172372
There's asps viper4s and type6s on that traffic report right now so they're getting in somehow
>>
>>172468
lol they nerfed LTDs? guess the last 5 people doing NPC piracy are pretty mad rn
>>
>>172488
The gankers couldn't possibly handle 200k people
I'd say a few thousand at most got their ass handed to them and half of them were positively elucidated with the experience having lost nothing of value
>>
>>172498
well instances are limited to 16 players so
>>
These server issues are getting really annoying. Thinking about just dropping the game outright for the time being since I'm getting booted once every hour or two. How long do you reckon it'll take for all these epicbabs to get bored and quit?
>>
>>172514
I don't see any server issues since it's a pseudo-MMO and not a real one
If you're taking super long entering/exiting hyperspace and ships around you are teleporting, it's because either a BR HUEHUE or a Russian player from Novosibirsk on 56k modem is the host
>>
>>172517
No, I mean I'm getting kicked from the game outright and having it suddenly close on me after some cryptic error message comes onscreen about my account not being "available". Whatever the hell that's supposed to mean
>>
>>172519
Yeah those scarlet krait errors seem to be hitting the new epic players. It's an authentication failure and if it's happening mid-session it usually means the auth server for that platform is shitting the bed.
>>
I dont know why and everything I know tells me I'm being duped, but I feel cautiously optimistic about this game for the first time in years. I think Frontier knows Odyssey has the potential to make them a ton of money so they have to do it right. Taking steps to finally balance the careers and bringing back weekly events is actually pretty significant if you've been following this game since release.
>>
>>172556
>Taking steps to finally balance the careers and bringing back weekly events is actually pretty significant if you've been following this game since release.
Redpill me please. What do they have in stock?
>>
File: free shit.png (203 KB, 592x420)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
Don't forget to get your free shit tomorrow.
>Once you reach the required time for a drop, you will then need to follow the URL, link your Frontier account to your Twitch account, and then claim your reward.
No RNG just watch and claim.
>>
>>172614
nice, thanks anon.
>>
>>172559
They stopped working on the game for almost three years. It’s significant that they are doing anything at all.
>>
>>172664
>They stopped working on the game for almost three years. It’s significant that they are doing anything at all.
How is that so? Aren't they adding a large content expansion soon next year?
>>
>>172335
>traffic jams in space
now this is kino
>>
what determines how long collector limpits last? the first one i sent out lasted a while and followed me around but the other 3 expired after one asteroid chunk each
>>
>>172714
Just make sure you don't have anything targeted when you use the limpet or it will expire after one use.
>>
>>172718
ah, makes sense, the 2nd run went a lot better? are higher grade refineries less tedious to use? having to dump out everything but what you've got processing is pretty gay
>>
>>172721
They have more slots for storing shit to be refined. Definitely worth picking up an A rated one if you have the credits for it.
>>
>>172721
Are you mining painite? I'm pretty sure the refinery will only refine painite if you add unwanted minerals to the ignore list, this guy on reddit (sorry for linking there) explains how to do it in the comments https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteMiners/comments/81c77j/how_to_filterignore/
>>
>>172723
no im just mining whatever comes out, i have what i assume is the lowest rated refinery and if theres any byproduct in an asteroid chunk i pretty much have to manual dump it so the refinery has more room for whatever its currently actually refining.
>>
>>172725
I see, getting a higher grade(and size if possible) will definitely help.
https://elite-dangerous.fandom.com/wiki/Refinery
>>
>decided to go to the pleiades as my first exploration run
>got the unexpected ending
>>
>>172753
Try the witch head nebula next
>>
>>172753
I kept on hoping that would happen to me during last week's CG at Coalsack.
>>
>>172765
>>172768

the bubble is extremely comfy compared to what lies beyond, the scale fucks up my mind
>>
>>172614
stop using Windows XP
>>
>>172753

something about deep space makes me scared the further i go
>>
>>172786
Are you afraid of heights?
I am and I get the same shitty feeling, have to land on a planet and go a round in the SRV to calm down enough to go further.
>>
>>172794
Jesus Christ imagine being this pathetic.
>>
File: d8vygvqe0tm31.jpg (26 KB, 500x277)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>172799
this is a no-bully zone
>>
Jesus Christ how horrifying. I had F, G and M stars selected and a route plotted accordingly when jumping I see a small dark purple spot heading my way and suddenly I see an Y-class star in front of me. I paniced the fuck out thinking some black hole interdicted my jump or something. That's probably not a thing in this game but when you are 10 000 ly away and hauling fuckloads of cartography data even a slim chance of violent death is terrifying.
>>
>>172753
that's weird, I've gone to the pleiades many times, even dropped into a [redacted] zone once and attacked it, fully equipped with AX gear and never once got interdicted by [redacted]
>>
>>172513
>16 players
That’s super gay
>>
>>172848
It's your fault for not buying enough copies of roller coaster tycoon so fdev could afford better servers
>>
>head over to Maia for the meta alloy
>400+ fucking light years
>now I have to go back to deciat and turn that shit in
>500+ ly
Some 50 something fucking jumps
What the absolute fuck why are they so far away?
I can only imagine the grind to just use the upgrades
>>
>>172850
Wasn’t this a crowd funded game?
Shouldn’t that have one of their money goals
>>
stream starting
join for free shit >>172614
https://www.twitch.tv/elitedangerous
>>
>>172852
If you know you're going far away it's your own fault for doing it in a ship with a 10ly jump range. Next time grab a DBX and upgrade the FSD to trim that trip down to 10ish jumps
>>
>>172852
Mate 400 ly's with a proper ship is around 8 jumps, 5 minutes.
>>
>>172852
Stop using the E-graded shit your ship comes with
A grade FSD or bust
>>
>>172865
open is about to be flooded with ugly purple ships and lasers
>>
>>172875
Fffahbulous
>>
>inb4 "I own a pre-Core Dynamics Asp/Diamondback/whatever"
>>
>>172867
Alternatively for poors the Hauler can get to around 30LY jumps
>>
>>172878
Go back to wanking, Yamiks
>>
>>172852
I just jumped 1000 ly for sports and it took me like 14 jumps (thanks Jackson's Lighthouse)
>>
>>172897
And I'm about to do it again because lol forgot to engineer heatsinks

Get comfy jumping fags. Get supercruise assist, A rate your pee pee (for heat efficiency during fuel scooping) and you're golden. Unless you're minmaxing neutrons jumping around is the chillest activity there is
>>
>>172867
>>172869
>>172874
Ok I got my hauler to do 30ly but the route planner is still taking me through systems that are like 4 lys away?
>>
>>172906
on the route page on the map click "fastest route" rather than "economical" just make sure you have a fuel scoop as well and you'll be fine
>>
>>172907
Ah okay
>>
>>172906
A 30ly hauler is the patrician's choice of early game travel.
>>
File: happening.jpg (31 KB, 627x168)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
HAPPENING
>>
>>172912
are there no anti-trust laws in the future?
>>
can you link your spotify to your ships hud in this game or was I hallucinating when I thought that
>>
>>172912
Wew, new ships confirmed
>>
>>172914
You were hallucinating. The playlist thing is exclusively for text-to-speech narrated in-game news.
I would absolutely adore it if there were an option to stream your in-game playlist to crewmates.
>>
>>172914
Send fdev an angry email to allow this
>>
>>172913
I mean the Federation is pretty much a corporatocracy already. Though I'd imagine the Alliance would be pissed.
>>172915
Hopefully. I'm still disappointed that FDev didn't follow up the article with Core Dynamics acquiring that SRV company with even a teaser of a new SRV or something.
>>
>>172912
Sent from my Core Dynamics© Diamondback Explorer®
>>
>>172921
>>172922
thanks lads. I played this game a little bit in 2015 or something and just got back in it. has it got any better?
>>
Just started playing recently and already learned how to dock manually like a big boy. So, what input device do you use? keyboard&mouse, controller or some pro flight sim setup? I use a controller but also the keyboard for some necessary shortcuts.
>>
>>172940
>has it got any better
Depends on your hours played. I've been playing it for almost 3 years and It's still balls, best space sim around
>>
>>172944
M+KB all day every day son
>>
>>172944
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dD7LbDOaDU
>>
>>172944
I found a controller is the most comfy, good for flying/docking/landing and excellent for SRV dicking
Altough for combat and special missions it is best to get one with paddles you can set for keyboard commands so you can have chaff and heatsinks at your fingertips.
Xbone Elite 2 is a good one with Rewasd, but if you can live with switching firegroups then the regular Xbone controller is a baller. Get (or print yourself) a set of stick extenders for better control.
>>
>>172913
lol there are no antitrust laws now
>>
>>172944
mouse+kb is objectively the best, but HOTAS with rudder pedals is maximum I M M E R S I O N
>>
File: how 2 land.jpg (358 KB, 1920x1080)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
>hit 1 billion in my credit balance today
Neat
>>
>>172972
Why does that Cobra having the feet at the top?
>>
>>172973
Anon that's a Cutter.
>>
>Log in
>My Azura paint job is gone
Aw, did they actually take away the ones people got without buying Horizon?
>>
>>172890
*moist slapping noises*
>>
>>172978
lel
>>
>>172944
I’m having fun with the x52
I have a small kb in between for other commands
>>
>>172944
t16000m fcs hotas but the stick is starting to fuck up so I ordered a virpil. I'll have to fix the 16000 stick or use my older thrustmaster if that doesn't work since its probably a 3 month wait.
>>
>>172253
>>172133
What kind of online activities does this game has?
>>
>>173026
pvp
community goal pvp
xeno hunting
there are also wing missions and wing mining. i think you need multiple players for some of the guardian sites as well
>>
>>173031
>think you need multiple players for some of the guardian sites as well
Nope, you can do them all in solo
thargoid interceptors are the raid bosses of this game
>>
>>173032
Sez you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjcZhITQp04
>>
>>173035
>have to fly an anaconda for this build
If I wanted to fly a big slow bitch I'd strap wings to your mom
>>
>>173025
>virpil
fuck i didn't know this existed. now i'm fighting my consoomer urges
>>
>>173038
Lol
>>
4chinz squadron when?
>>
>>172327
Yeah fuck that, manually dock and fly around the smallbrains waiting in line
>>
>>173050
Now. Let's do it.
>>
>>173050
I had a 100 man squadron going before. It was pretty great, but I got tired of admining and teaching new players. If this happens, I'll happily point us to a system we can dominate since I know those faggots can't coordinate without me
>>
>>173038
You don't have to use an Anaconda. You can also do it with a Type-10 Defender.
>>
Why does everyone hate the viper?
>>
>>173062
Because they don't know how to fly it.
>>
>>173063
How do you fly it?
>>
>>173066
FA Off and perma boost.
>>
>>173040
I've heard they are pretty good and I promised myself when I bought the 16000 that my next would be a quality stick since I've always had cheap sticks. Guess I'll let you know how it goes in three months...
>>
>>170615
I'm not done engineering my ganking/pirate asp scout. Thanks for killing redditards.
>>
>>173066
The Viper series gets the biggest turning and mav bonus in the game while in FA-Off and while boosting. And the mav thrusters were already best of class. The thing can basically boost almost directly sideways because the mavs are about as strong as the primaries.
>>
>>173072
>aspie scout
>pirate
How's that work when a T-7 can outrun you?
>>
>>173025
Thrustmaster has pretty good customer service. Try contacting them, they might just send you a new one like they did with me when my 16000s stick started floating
>>
Is deep core mining bugged or something ? I never seem to find cores at all even in hotspots, i find at most one or two per 30 min
>>
>>173084
The PWA is bugged and scans behind you instead of in front.
>>
>>173085
so i should just turn completely once i start doing it
>>
>>173086
Or use the camera.
>>
>>173075
>A T-7 can outrun you
Not even a T-7 with engineered drives.
My build: https://s.orbis.zone/alfO
A typical Open Trading T-7: https://s.orbis.zone/alfK
It's terrible, but still enough to overwhelm traders and miners.
>>
>>173086
FAOFF and flip around.
>>
>>173035
So you need adv. racks as well.
What synth requirements does this have?
>>
I just realized i have a strong fear of deepness, Thalassophobia

everytime i go deep in height in the galaxy map i get sheer panic, i remember in space engine it was even worse because the galaxy maps had no axis so galaxies could turn and you could travel between galaxies making it even worse
>>
>>173109
Then you should take comfort in the fact that Elite has only one solar system and the "galaxy map" is nothing but an instance changer, with the hyperspace animation being the loading screen.
>>
>>173109
If you are young, you might get used to it
>>
>>173081
I've had mine for almost 4 years now so it's out of warranty. I'd still recommend it to anyone that wants a cheap HOTAS though, the throttle is still my favorite with the linear push/pull.
>>
>>173084
>>173085
Pulse scanner has been fixed. 2 cores per 30 minutes is boss as fuck, I usually find 2 per hour at best. This is how it works now also prices crash with sudden "volatile market"
>>
Not even getting error messages anymore. Game just randomly fades to black and I can't do anything besides close it. What a fucking shitshow.
>>
>>173109
You're very fortunate then because ED is a shallow game
>>
>>173137
>>173111
blackpill
>>
>>173106
common non-combat guardian drops, some arsenic and some less important common raw
Claps 1 flower per mag dump.
>>
>>173144
I meant, do you have to load premiums on all 4 large shards as well? It's understandable that missile racks have to be AX loaded
>>
>>173141
Real life Universe is a fractal hologram too, a densified thought/idea. The wave-particle duality means nothing outside the conscious observer exists except as a probability. Also, there is one consciousness split into all living beings at once. So real life is the ultimate "instancing" as well. And still, it only opens doors to ultimate amazement.

Also, instances change appropriately when in normalspace. Try manual dropping 100s of km's outside a starport and boost towards it - it will appear as normal.
It would be nice to supercruise to another system though, but one can dream.

Use this song to calm yourself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPrnduGtgmc
>>
>>173959
If you want to do it in one mag otherwise you need two.
>>
>>173201
Meant for >>173154
>>
So what happens to my ships in the starter area once I leave it? I can't go back in to get them, so I'd have to pay a transfer fee? How much does that cost?
>>
>>173207
You can pay to have them shipped, yeah. Depending on how far you're sending them it'll cost a few % of their value. Considering the amount of money you can make outside the noob zone and that nothing they sell in there goes above grade D the cost is going to be laughable.
>>
>>173211
Gmail: officialsystemfailure@gmail.com

password: 38933893sytem
>>
>>173254
???
>>
File: 2011-06-27_00001.jpg (15 KB, 251x275)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>173254
>>
File: 1597244041263.jpg (17 KB, 248x249)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>173254
>>
>>173254
wut
>>
>>173098
Thanks for the tip, it works wonderful
>>
>>173448
its funny now that im using FAOFF and looking backwards im finding cores everywhere
>>
>>173451
bro this is amazing literally found 4 cores in like half an hour going backwards, pulse is bugged as fuck
>>
Fuck yes, Vulcan Gate in 5 days with some zig-zagin during the trip. That was some jumping holy shit.
>>
I watched some reviews and read articles about the and it pretty much leads to the game has no depth. Is that really true? Also one of the most efficient ways to farm is log out log back in? I don’t understand that part.
>>
>>173551
Heh, the zoomey filter is working
>>
File: 1358148816689.gif (4 KB, 256x272)
4 KB
4 KB GIF
>>173085
>This still hasn't been fucking fixed
>>
>>173570
Poll: people with the PWA bug affected, what graphics card do you use and what drivers?
>>
>>173551
The game is long term. If you want quick fun then hop into a CZ or hazres site or go AXI and look out for CGs
>>
>>173594
I wish they'd make CQC actually rewarding so more people played it. It really is a lot of fun. I'd play it as a standalone game.
>>
>>173651
Getting yourself to Elite in CQC nets you as much money as does selling 10 (ten) void opals
>>
>>173651
they should tie the ranks of each of the four trades to cosmetic rewards. If the 10,000 viewers in the twitch stream yesterday means anything then the new epic players would flock to CQC if it meant unlocking new paint jobs and lights.
>>
>>173659
Another good idea I read was CQC should award rare materials and data, instead of just making it another credit grind.
>>
>>173662
That would be good
Like 1 random tier 5 mat for finishing top in 30% of a match, 2 random tier 3s for top 50% etc.
>>
I hope we'll get different helmet options and tinted visors with odyssey
>>
Redpill me on Plasma Slug + Premium ammo synth.
Does it last until restock, until fuel scoop, or not at all?
>>
I have to engineer every damn thing for heat efficiency and thermals just so my railguns don't destroy my ship every time I fire them. Is engineering clean drives over dirty ones a bit overkill? I sometimes FA off to drop heat
>>
Supercruise assist is the best thing known to mankind, if you're an oldfag who doesn't like SCA remember it's 0 weight, can be turned off, and takes a size 1 optional slot that we all got for free anyways
>>
The Pilot interviewing a ganker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lczZ998nZTY
>>
>>173662
CQC used to be available standalone and was called Arena. I said it before and I'll say it again: Make CQC standalone F2P for anyone and let those players import their pilot into the main game if they decide to get it later.
>>
>>173744
bro just get a thermal vent turreted beam laser and enjoy constant 2% heat like everyone else
>>
>>173744
Clean drives are actually hotter than both unmodded and dirty while not under active thrust, because of the larger passive power draw.
>>
CQC is like... competitive dogfighting? how it does work
>>
>>173741
It lasts until you refuel. That includes even the briefest use of a fuel scoop.
>>
>>173776
It's fighter combat in an arena with asteroids, structures and powerups. All virtual, so your own ships aren't in any danger.
>>
>>173776
It's deathmatch / team deathmatch with the smallest, lightest fighters in the game. All three of the ship-launched microfighters, the eagle, and the sidewinder. Loadouts are unlockable presets with some customization. You make a small amount of credits that transfers to your main character and you get CQC rank, but that's it.

I wish they'd implement it into the game better, like making the CQC Arena a station you can dock to join matches or something. They should also add some sort of competitive, low risk PVP arena for larger ships.
>>
>>173592
I use AMD RX 580
For me the PWA bug didn't seem as bugged but its because i used to actually go circles around some point so i could always see stones i checked before and got them scanned when i was going past them

I saw the PWA was really bugged because recently i started mining backwards, meaning im floating going backwards and scanning with my ass and checking the stones flying past me, while doing that i got many more stones scanned and some of them were clearly core's one because of the black color range, meanwhile before it was something of pure sheer luck if i found one going circles
>>
>>173662
>CQC for engineering upgrades

that would be interesting
>>
>>170615
Oof
>Op wants to wing up and murder
>Thread immediately details into zoomies who were filtered, epic freebie noobs, and the very reddit posters he came to kill
I'm just letting my notoriety drop OP, already got 19 million in murder fines on my Corvette...
>>
>>173592
>>173795
The pwa bug isn't related to your card nor is it bugged to only scan behind you. The pwa currently only highlights rocks that are obscured from you when you start the scan. So all the rocks behind you glow appropriately but you might also see rocks in front of you if they are at least partially behind another rock when you pulse.
>>
>>173797
Posting an anaconda to "hunt noobs" seems like a noob giveaway in the first place
>>
>>173744
Thermal vent those lasers
Gimbaled so you always hit target
>>
>>173551
Go back to playing mobas
>>
What ship will enrage fdltards?
>>
File: jitter.gif (509 KB, 324x216)
509 KB
509 KB GIF
>built G5 rapid fire inertial impact burst lasers thinking fuck yeah laser shotguns
>try them out
>my guns when
>>
>>173839
https://youtu.be/-n0Po2k7XzE?t=200
take the sidewinder pill
>>
>>173836
No slots for TV, I'm running a courier
>>
>>173839
Reverski cutter
>>
>>173852
Based courier chad
>>
>>173566
>>173837
Because traveling to Far away systems consist of waiting for loading times is riveting gameplay. Doing nothing and waiting for a month for power play is gameplay and depth I guess. The ring of engineers which they fixed but added the log in log out for mats. You guys are the most cycled fan base in gaming other than those faggots that play destiny lmao.
>>
>>172944
Don't fall into the same trap as I did thinking a joystick would create more immersion. Joysticks don't offer the seamless six degrees of freedom control you get from mouse + KB IMO. It's just not efficient.

The joystick will do pitch, yaw and roll but won't really do up/down, left/right, forward/reverse thrust well. Maybe full hotas is better in that regard than what I have but IMO not worth the money, just set up a nice control scheme that's intuitive to use for you on m+kb. That's probably for the best.
>>
>>173904
There are some throttles with enough sticks on them for seamless use of every possible axis but what you really want for a space sim is a double stick setup. It's fukken nice brah
>>
File: 1516603521983.gif (1015 KB, 475x475)
1015 KB
1015 KB GIF
Why are all the in-game sources of information so useless? I have to go through 500 different screens manually quadruple-checking every little thing one by one lest the commodity market tell me something goes for a good price on a station, that has no black market, where the good in question is illegal and can't even be sold in the first place
>>
File: 1584772375245.png (9 KB, 300x298)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>zoomers expecting a themepark out of something that clearly is and never was anything other than a simulator
I'm glad that I can always play this game whenever I don't feel like dealing with zoomers.
>>
>>173914
I wish it at least had a barebones theme park quest line to keep the newbies around a little longer. I'll be sad when my skies clear up and there's no more fresh meat. The next big event is happening in December but I hope there's at least an easy CG tomorrow to keep the epic zoomers around a little longer.
>>
>>173917
I don't
>>
should I buy an imperial eagle
looks so nice bros
>>
guys, whats the best way to make money 2020 ?
>>
File: 1604955912493.jpg (29 KB, 449x460)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>friend is new and wants me to play, too
>do some courier missions until i get a little cash and a new ship (hauler with an upgraded FSD to travel)
>fly out to his location and wing up
>he wants to do a massacre mission. lol ok
>i get my 10 kills. he just keeps dying and not getting kills
>figure i'll go scout around for a nearby high RES so he can leach bounties instead
>meanwhile he attempts a black box salvage and dies in the process
>have him fly out to the RES to leach bounties. He gets a few then dies before cashing them in
>he comes back. shoots a clean pilot and the police kill him
>he quits

what am i supposed to do with this dude
>>
>>173955
you know
>>
>>173953
still mining but now you make less than a week ago so it takes longer
>>
>>173909
I used to play with two sticks
Just like it sounds, it also looks incredibly gay
>>173904
If you really enjoy elite I’d say invest in a hotas
>>
>>173980
Good luck buying one. Between MSFS2020 and this going free there's no stock anywhere.
>>
>>173989
Already did ;^)
>>
What's the LTD price now? 200k? 500k? Inara doesn't update so good
>>
>>173955
>hauler
>kills
>with 1 small hardpoint
X doubt (unless you had a railgun)
>>
Which ship has better thermals? DBX or DBS? Are they equal?
>>
>>174078
It was in a combat zone, so I was just stealing kills.
>>
>>174085
Maybe your friend got all the aggro.
>>
>gold up to 50K
>unlocking the shield engineer now costs 10 million
Oh you ham and cheese fuckwich
>>
>>174075
LTD max is 700K, painite 600K.
>>174082
DBX has very slightly better thermals. You'd be hard-pressed to notice the difference though.
>>174137
Total disregard for the knock-on effects when making game mechanics changes is basically Fdev's signature move at this point.
But hey, now SRV salvage missions and POIs might actually have some appreciable value for all the epic noobs.
Also the gold ambush scenario will probably start claiming victims again.
>>
i got about 300mil and i wanna bounty hunt
which ship should I get? Preferably a combat centric ship so the builds are easier
>>
How long would this game take to get into if I wanted to become a solo bounty hunter type person?
>>
>>174163
Federal Assault Ship and Alliance Chieftain are both good ships to start bounty hunting at that price range, they're not very expensive and both are really good for PvE and since they share the same size internals you can try both of them without spending that much extra money, personally I love the Chieftain but I flew a FAS for a long time, she's a really good ship.
>>174168
Not long, you can start bounty hunting pretty early if you want to and know how to pick your targets(npc combat rank matters) but most people wait until they have enough money to buy a Vulture, I was a bounty hunter since the beginning and my combat ship progression was Eagle Mk II -> Viper Mk III -> Diamondback Scout(surprisingly good for combat) -> Vulture -> Federal Assault Ship -> Python, just keep in mind that bounty hunting currently doesn't pay very much(balance coming soon) so it will be a slow progression but Imo you shouldn't be worried about that, I think its better to take your time learning the game and enjoying every ship than rushing to get the big ones before trying combat, I certainly had a lot of fun with the smaller ships.
>>
>>174186
>bounty hunting at that price range
With 300 mil he can buy any ship in the game, can't he? The most expensive ship being the imperial cutter at ~200 mil.
Why not go with the Krait MK2 or or something else like that?
>>
>>174192
original questioner here
I already have a krait mk2, just wanted something with a complete combat focus because ive never done bounty hunting before
>>
>>174192
A rated Krait Mk2 is 180mil+, Alliance Chieftain and FAS are around 80mil each and they're good for learning and getting good at combat.
(A rated Imperial Cutter is around a billion credits btw)
>>174196
FAS and Chieftain are good options I have a Chieftain that I exclusively use for Conflict Zones and Hazardous RES, its a very fun gunship.
>>
diamond explorer is objectively the best ship in the game
>>
How much a A rated Anaconda costs in insurance and buy price?
>>
>>173910
You literally fell for the min max meta without realizing the meat of the game is figuring things for yourself little by little
>>
>>174202
Depends on your build, mine is a shieldless freighter with an undersized Power Plant (Overcharged 7A instead of 8A) and its worth 327mil but it can cost 500mil+ with shields and a proper sized Power Plant (no weapons btw)
You can use coriolis.io to see how much you're going to spend https://coriolis.io/outfit/anaconda
>>
>>174186
I vastly prefer smaller ships for combat, even though TTK is way faster on a vette.
>>174202
Like 450-500mil depending on loadout and assuming you don't undersize anything. Insurance is 5% so 2.5mil @ 500mil.
>>
>>174212
>Insurance is 5% so 2.5mil @ 500mil.
Try 25 million.
>>
>>174217
Did not mean to have a decimal there what the fuck
But yes that.
>>
File: bsgscout.jpg (115 KB, 596x960)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>174201
Diamondbacks are cool because they remind me of BSG
>>
>>174237
they look like shit
>>
>>174242
D:
>>
>>174242
Hey fuck you buddy
>>
>>174247
They look so shit even the Cobra has better looks.
The Mk IV.
>>
>>174250
>The Mk IV.
Opinion invalidated.
>>
>>174255
I wasn't praising the Mk IV
>>
>>174237
What the fuck is with Lakon and the comically oversized canopies they use for all their ships?
>>
>>174258
Lakon ships give the best view in the game, just not from the outside
>>
>new players hate the Python and only see it as a mining ship
>they're all Krait lovers
3306 is a weird time.
>>
>>174289
Krait is superior in all ways except that one internal slot, gramps.
>>
File: Kornheiser_Why.jpg (75 KB, 600x1040)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>174208
>shieldless freighter
>Overcharged 7A
>>
>>174292
>laughs in hull tank
>>
>>174156
>DBX has very slightly better thermals. You'd be hard-pressed to notice the difference though.
What about heat dissipation? I'd love to fire the rails more than once every 10 seconds
>>
New CG is up with decal rewards.
>>
>>174294
I didn't have enough money for a 8A power plant when I bought her and when engineers came out I just overcharged it, she used to be a gunship back then.
>>
>>174310
Stop using Windows XP
>>
>>174317
but I'm on w10
>>
>>174320
Same shit
>>
>>174310
>4 CGs at once
very cool
>>
>>174334
This used to be the norm.
>>
>requested items are available just a couple hundred ls away
>>
>>174204
What on earth does "the game gives you information that is completely and utterly incorrect" have to do with min-maxing? I just don't want to fill up my cargo hold with commodities that the game tells me will turn a good profit in a certain market, only to arrive at that market and find that I literally cannot even fucking sell them. I don't want to alt-tab out of the game and go look up a fan-made website just to avoid having to go off information that is total bare-faced lies.
>>
File: 7715qul19at41.png (156 KB, 301x324)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>A-ATTENTION C-CMDRS, FLEE TO SOLO IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE GANKED
>>
I like space games, and I'm not a zoomer. Is this game worth checking out? What's comfy about it? Does it get boring? What does it do well vs not do well?
>>
>>174398
>I like space games, and I'm not a zoomer.
cool
>Is this game worth checking out?
yes
>What's comfy about it?
explorin' minin' and truckin'
>Does it get boring?
yes
>What does it do well
some things
>vs not do well?
a lot of things
>>
>need reinforced mounting plates for guardian tech
>eddb tells me there is only one station with a large landing pad selling them but it's fine because it has a supply of 360
>get there
>there are only 15
>I need 21
>10 minutes pass and station resets
>doesn't get any more mounting plates
this is what i get for being too lazy to go back for my medium ship
>>
>>174365
Bonus points if they also recommend that faggy mobius shit too.
>>
Holy shit, deep core is fun again!
I fixed the PWS, it is so simple!
>>
>>174441
I cracked 3 eggs in 15 minutes, and don't have to do the flipping dance routine!
>>
>>174442
Wow, looks like VO tanked hard as well. At least the mining is fun again.
>>
>>174345
>I literally cannot even fucking sell them
Lol, that only happens with contraband cargo, literally learn to use the menus
>>
>>174441
>>174442
What, did they increase the frequency of core roids?
>>
>>174448
No just the PWS works again. When you pop into the hotspot, stop and reboot. That's it, rocks are lighting up in front again. When in doubt later just reboot again.
>>
>>174454
>>174448
i ended up learning how to look for fissures in rocks with visible surface deposits, also for some reason the rocks that have core seem to have a similar shape
>>
>>174463
That's because for each ring type there is only one model of asteroid that can have cores. Once you've mined enough that you can recognize it from every angle core mining goes much faster even with the broken pwa
>>
One thing I really hate about ships in this game is the fact that so many of them are disgusting pancakes. I'd rather fly an ugly brick any day compared to the pancakes. Fuck the asps, fuck the krait, and fuck the sidewinder. Plus any others I don't bother to think about.
>>
>>174474
Start flying them, those are some of the best in the game apart from the Asp Scout, the ugly retarded brother of the Explorer
>>
>>174474
a pancake makes a lot of sense while building a ship
do you hate the ayylmaos aesthetic too?
you would rather fly a ugly brick probably because your a wehraboo tiger fetichist or something not a true space pilot
>>
>>174476
>Start flying them, those are some of the best in the game
I'm aware of that, I just hate how they look.
>>174477
>pancake makes a lot of sense while building a ship
Oh really? I guess its weird that neither nasa nor elon built them like that.
>because your a wehraboo tiger fetichist or something not a true space pilot
Projecting much? Lmao
>>
>>174485
You will want those pancakes when the light atmospheric flights evolve into full atmospherics.
>>
File: khan.gif (1.19 MB, 268x310)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB GIF
>>174485
they build it like a cylinder because its easier to carry huge amounts of fuel for atmospheric takeoff without the danger of the ship breaking off because of gravity (just lmaoing at human engineering)

they arent really building ships or planes for space, they just launch ballistic rockets with predefined trajectories, its very similar to the process of throwing humans in a circus with a big cannon
>>
>>174487
>when the light atmospheric flights evolve into full atmospherics.
this will never happen
>>
>>174258
I always assumed they were designed to be much smaller by the art team, but the faggot in charge of implementation decided they needed BIGGER ships and just made them BIGGER while leaving the proportions intact.
>>
>>174258
I like to think that if you want to explore you want some comfort, claustrophobia would kick in fast in a small canopy
>>
Should I put bi-weave or regular shields on a viper mk4?
>>
>>174512
If you are flying that ship, you might as well continue following your own intuition
>>
>>174512
it really depends on what you are using it for, for sustained pve combat its better to have shields, for assesination and 1v1 pvp combat its better to hull tank, what type of hulltanks depends if you are doing pve or pvp too
>>
>>174525
I wanted to do some PVE bounty hunting with it, but I also want to try conflict zones. I got biweave since there's not actually that much difference in shield strength and I already stacked on a bunch of hull reinforcement anyways
>>
Fdev is fucking with the mining algorithms, my trusty double VO hotspot is yielding no VO at all, just alexandrite, grandidierite and some LTD for pittance
>>
File: 1604389668306.png (111 KB, 214x331)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>
>>174575
Kek
>>
File: dabonasp.jpg (37 KB, 387x277)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>tfw you're being chased by an NPC pirate in an asp scout and you just straight up outrun them in a T-9
>>
rui i know you post here <3
how's your depression my man
>>
Is this game actually fun or is it only popular because it's free?
>>
>>174571
G & A are worth more than VOs right now.
>>
>potentially 30% off reactive bulkheads
LETS GOOOO
>>
Anyone else using Voice Attack to provide from voice feedback? I'm a stick-let, and I use it to provide some useful functions in terms of weapons, landing points, etc. I'm trying to work on some "advanced" functions as well, stuff like tracking where in the menus it is so I can voice command it around the UI, but I'm a major tard, it's not easy for me.
>>174612
It's not free though?
>>
>>174620
I got it free on the Epic Games store
>>
>>174614
LTD went below 200k
>>
>>174623
As it should for lasered trash.
>>
>>174624
I cored it, I'm no laser scrub
>>
>>174614
I know, that haul paid my base Anaconda. Gonna do a couple more to deck it out
>>
How do I send a DM to someone from the History tab?
>>
>>174628
You want basic chat functionality from Fdev? How cute
>>
Just finished my first exploration run and came back with 30M.
What do I do with this? Invest in a mining ship?
>>
File: 328457235.png (847 KB, 721x692)
847 KB
847 KB PNG
>Doing the Parutis CG in open
>Carrying 12T of Waters of Shintara to bribe pirates
>Not a single interdiction
>>
>>174769
Dirty smelly feddie.
>>
>>174773
I'm more of an Alliance player but I'm helping the feds on this one because their logo/decal reminds me of The Expanse.
>>
That's it, I'm gonna make a fully combat engineered asp scout just to fuck with people. Being a contrarian asshole is the greatest of feelings.
>>
>>174769
>first interdiction
>female CMDR with a dyke haircut flying an Imperial Cutter with pink engines
>immediately opens fire on me
>couldn't even take my shields down before I jumped away
Some people are just not fun.
>>
>>174777
Unpopular opinion but I think the Asp Scout is one of the coolest looking ships in the game.
>>
>>174778
Most probably was an east european guy
>>
>>174766
30m is paenuts
use coriolis.io to get yourself an aspX and mine away
>>
>>174828
LEL enjoy your nerf, nerd
As it stands now, 110T nets you a bit under 40mil and decreasing still
>>
>>174834
>>174828

Money is a meme anyway, the real big game changer is engineering, a fucking eagle with the top engineering can eat an anaconda for breakfast
>>
>>174851
It is damn time the small ships have some leverage outside of the starting area
>>
>>174778
That CMDR will never be a real woman
>>
>>174834
Even nerfed to the fucking ground mining still stands head and shoulders above all other forms of money making
>>
>>174897
Trading is a complete and utter disaster save for the occasional CG, bounty hunting can sometimes barely pay restocking, AX hunting exchanges engineering materials for a pittance in cash, not taking sometimes huge repair costs into account. Only alternative is exploration which can hopefully net you enough money to sustain a carrier if you are willing to play that much, but that is a lifestyle outside of the bubble and for that you don't even need credits.
>>
Piracy, salvaging, search and rescue are not game modes at all. They pay for fuel.

Passenger missions are something I haven't looked at. Robigo, is that the place?
>>
Fuck off Assling I need your prismatics not your 50k pittance
I'll pay you 50k if you shut the fuck up every time I login
>>
>>174900
While there is no excuse for Frontier's terrible career balance, I do almost exclusively salvage and search and rescue just because I like the idea of it and it's fun. If you're not a zoomzoom mustmakecreditsnow it pays ok.
>>
>>174899
Vulcan Gate seems to be a rather nice place for exploration, thus far I've come across 4 FD earthlikes. Also I lost count way back how many terraformable FDs I've mapped just getting here. Explo is kinda nice way to spend time but I wish trading would be atleast feasable way to make money instead a waste of time.
>>
>>174901
Don't you foul mouth my waifu!
>>
>>174931
your waifu is a slut with a galactic onlyfans
>>
>>174968
You are a dirty fed who is shitting through his mouth
>>
>>174975
directly into aisling's pussy
>>
>>171670
You can defend yourself with a decent ship oh no you have to grind materials to be competitive... no different from any other mmo

But I agree shit like resonance cascade torps are broken as fuck so there are balance issues
>>
>>172147
That shit is kinda dumb though cause he's basically baiting people into mines. All that they would have to do is turn and nuke his ass. Also most of those vettes he's fighting are pve players with no hull. You slap on a real hull and that fucking sidey isn't doing shit even with shield failure. Basically a compilation of him finding dumb players at events and luck.
>>
How does exploration work? Is it possible top find stations that tools/databases don't know about? Or is everything already "discovered", and exploring is just for the money?
>>
>>175026
pretty sure the stations are all discovered because they are in inhabited space or were built by player CGs. However you can still be the first to find worlds and even basic alien lifeforms if you get lucky.
>>
>>172977
Anon thats a krait
>>
>>175050
You have no eyes
>>
What is the current money meta
>>
>>175070
grinding
>>
>>175071
What
>>
>>175072
everything
>>
>>175072
G M and A
>>
>>175070
whatever you want it to be bby gurl
>>
File: 11111.png (375 KB, 642x440)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
>>170615
>>
>>175070
>how do i get bored of the game the quickest
>>
>>174988
You mean an equally skilled PvPer in a much better ship would beat him? Wow, great insight. Thanks man.
>>
https://dlc.elitedangerous.com/product/xeno-ally-decal-head-hands

Where is the BRAZZERS logo?
>>
>>175091
>>175091
Holy shit. Any hotspots?
>>
>>170749
If you jump far enough and then plot a course for some off-axis system ("up" or "down" also helps), you'll usually be more successful.
Your intuition is right - it's just geometry.
>>
File: adff319.jpg (75 KB, 720x519)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>
FA OFF vs FA sometimes OFF
what do you do?
>>
>>175118
FA sometimes off
Relative mouse is pig disgusting and it can't be toggled for FA off so I just bound R to Reset Mouse and spam it when FA OFFing
>>
After being cheated out of 10 billion I am done with mining forever
If they don't buff combat or some non mentally destructive activity i'm done with this game
>>
>>175121
>not cashing out before the announced crash
retard
>>
>>170749
What >>175116 said. Almost everyone stays mostly on the same galactic plane. You need to go up or down to find the good shit.
>>
File: thats the joke.jpg (60 KB, 452x339)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>175050
>>
Interior skins WHEN
I love the Courier's shape but the mismatch is a bit distressing.
>>
>detained and transported halfway across the galaxy for a 200cr bounty
>>
>>175131
Probably when our asses aren't glued to our flight seats and there's a rest of the ship to explore.
>>
Goddamn mining rework, going into grandidierite and alexandrite hotspots and all I find are shitty void opal cores
>>
>>175119
Here's your relative mouse toggle bro
http://edcodex.info/?m=tools&entry=448
>>
Solo should be removed
>>
>>175202
>t ganktard
>>
>>175204
>t. carebear
>>
File: dad.jpg (158 KB, 1024x640)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>175204
Dad pls
>>
>>175133
>tfw iktf
Pay it off at your nearest interstellar factor
No more space cops up your ass
>>
>>175133
>ship transfers are delayed based on distance because muh simulation
>get instantly teleported across the galaxy to space jail
MUH IMMERSION NOOOOOO
>>
What's the best way to turn quickly in dogfights? I'm having a lot of fun collecting bounties on ships that are way bigger than me 'cause it's so easy to keep them in my sights, but the smaller, faster ones just run complete circles around me. The only time I can get any damage in is when the AI switches into retarded mode and starts cruising around at 30m/s as if I'm not trying to kill it
>>
>>175213
FC size ships can jump 500ly
>>
>>175219
stay in blue zone, boost turn, dirty drive, FA off
>>
File: 1591129294956.jpg (46 KB, 462x500)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>170615
Just finished the tutorial. I don't really know what the game is about. Give me the rundown.
>>
>>175223
Also can I have a cruiser or battleship?
>>
>>175223
it's a game about nothing
>>
>>175222
>boost turn
Maybe I'm doing this wrong but it's totally useless when I try it. Yeah I turn around, but it's not that much faster than just flipping all the way around normally, and by the time I'm facing them I'm usually so far away from the boost momentum that my weapons aren't even in range anymore. Isn't there any way to turn that doesn't put a football pitch of distance between me and my target?
>dirty drive
Idk what this is
>FA off
And then..?
>>
>>175224
no
>>
>>175229
>get better, time it right, use vertical and lateral thrusters
>engineering, start with Farseer at Deciat
>get better, use vertical and lateral thrusters
>>
>>174984
>cascade torps
*laughs in doubleshot screening shell*
>>
>>175235
What's the proper timing? When and how should I use upwards thrust? When and how should I use downwards thrust? Give me a step-by-step or something, bullet points don't help me
>>
>>175240
FA off
boost
turn
FA on
>>
>>175219
Use thrusters in the opposite direction to your turn. ie: if pitching up, thrust down. It helps to swing the ass end of your ship around and tighten the turning circle.
All of your turning and maneuvering thrusters get an acceleration bonus while you have flight assist off, plus it lets you turn while drifting away from your opponent and makes it very difficult for them to circle around you.
You turn faster if you can keep your speed in the blue zone on the throttle. Boosting speeds up turning even more but once it ends your speed will be far outside of the blue zone so when you boost turn you need to complete the whole turn before the boost ends. However a boost turn will continue indefinitely even after the boost ends if you keep FA off, until you turn FA on or try to change direction again.
>>175224
You can't own the huge battlecruisers but you can own a carrier about as big as those you get rich enough. The biggest ships you can directly pilot are corvette-sized.
>>
>>175256
Adding to this. Every ship has different boost characteristics that aren't documented anywhere. How quickly the boost engages, how long it lasts, how fast it accelerates, how much of it you can funnel in lateral directions, etc... For example both Vipers can boost almost directly sideways but the Eagles can't.
>>
>>175256
>>175259
Ok, thanks. I was thrusting up when turning upwards and thrusting down when turning downwards, seems I was doing things the wrong way around. I will experiment more with turning off flight assist for extended periods as well. The way you describe it, it might help me keep the faster ships off my back
>>
>>175175
I am just a bit too lazy for that
But thanks
>>
File: 1601512179271.jpg (111 KB, 1088x821)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>175256
Well I managed to go one-on-one with a dangerous rank imperial clipper, down to about 30% hull integrity in my viper mk4 before he hit me with a torpedo or something which knocked my hull down from around 36% to like 15% - the blast sent me crashing into an asteroid and I exploded. Dunno if that's good or bad, but it was fun as fuck. If I had a second chaff launcher I really think I would've got him.

Also, what's with my weapons malfunctioning all the time? And even when they aren't malfunctioning, my multicannons sometimes shoot at a fraction of the normal fire-rate and idk why. Does my ship not have enough power for it?
>>
>>175299
>Also, what's with my weapons malfunctioning all the time?
That's because they were damaged. This can randomly cause a bunch of different malfunctions like jamming, low fire rate or even firing on their own for no reason.
Explosives in particular cause a lot of damage to your hardpoints so try not to eat missiles while your shields are down.
>>
>>175301
I see, thanks. One more question; would one medium-sized railgun take out shields faster than two small burst lasers? Right now I have the latter equipped and it took an eternity to whittle down the shields on that imperial clipper. I was thinking of replacing those small lasers with multicannons, and swapping out one of my two medium multicannons with a railgun
>>
>>175318
In theory one med railgun has more than double the dps of two small burst lasers but that's assuming you can land hits consistently.
Other factors to consider are that thicker hulls have a damage reduction against smaller caliber weapons so your anti-hull kinetics will struggle against bigger targets if they're smaller.
Also many weapons have a falloff range where they can still hit but start losing damage potential. Especially true of lasers. You can plink at someone's shields with a burst laser from 3KM away but you'll be doing sweet fuckall other than tickling them. Beam lasers have slightly longer falloff range but still not great. Kinetics typically have much better falloff, if they falloff at all.
>>
I want to take part in the community trade event going on but I'm not sure what ship to buy for trading. I have 500 mil and the biggest ship I have is a Krait MKII, was thinking of going for an Anaconda to have it for multi purpose fun later but the Type 9 does haul a shitload of stuff for a lot cheaper...don't have the imperial rank for the cutter yet.
>>
>>175116
>>175128
The catch seems to be to get FAR away, preferably as fast as possible, not stopping before 10k ly from the bubble. 18k ly from the bubble now and I haven't run into a single visited system for a long while. Also I'm at 6 FD earthlikes atm.
>>
>>175207
>I work 80 hours a week

No you don't. If you did the only thing you'd be doing beside work is eating and sleeping.
>>
>>175382
Thanks Captain Obvious. For a moment there I almost thought it was part of the joke.
>>
>>175383
That's CMDR Obvious you little shit.
>>
>>175382
>>175389
Faggot
>>
>>175318
>>175299

if you have two lvl 1 module hull reinforcement you will probably never lose a module because of explosive splash, only through railgun sniping
>>
File: 453346.png (186 KB, 640x640)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>Docked at Parutis after delivering cargo for the CG
>Imperials announcing a blockade in chat saying they'll kill everyone helping the Feds
>Jump out of the system to get more supplies
>Cargo full, ready to jump back to Parutis
>Add Imperial in front of my ship name before leaving
>Go right through the blockade and even o7 salute them while supercruising
>>
>>175342
>You can plink at someone's shields with a burst laser from 3KM away but you'll be doing sweet fuckall other than tickling them. Beam lasers have slightly longer falloff range but still not great. Kinetics typically have much better falloff, if they falloff at all.
lol how does this make any sense
>>
>>175342
Are there any weapons that are good for taking out shields at medium-ish range? The thing is, even with using my thrusters when turning and trying to boost turn, I could only just about match the turning speed of the imperial clipper, so basically whenever I had eyes on him he was already looking at me or just about to complete his turn. The way I managed to get his hull integrity down so low was just eating everything he threw at me while using my backwards and vertical thrusters to maintain the distance between us and keep my aim on him, while rolling to avoid his missiles or torpedoes. Like he wasn't super far away, but I definitely wasn't trying to stick to him, either.

I'm thinking maybe I should just switch to the viper mk3? If I'm almost losing turning battles with these huge ships I feel like the smaller ones will rip me to shreds easily. How much survivability would I lose if I switched over? And how should I have gone about fighting an imperial clipper if I was in a mk3, instead of a mk4? Would it still be possible even, or would I just be too squishy for it to work?
>>
>>175494
Ever heard of inverse square law?
>>
>>175498
no because i'm not some faggot labcoat
>>
>>175496
Generally lasers for shields, kinetics for hull. Plasma and heat/explosive dmg kinetics are also good for both.
I use pulse for laser because beam while having the best DPS for lasers it squiggles around too much and burst can miss at least one from the burst. Pulse unloads all the energy of the shot with good aim and can be engineered to be a BRRRRRRRRRRTlaser
Large and huge kinetics also give me boners
>>
>>175501
>knowing basic stuff is for the stupid
lol, stay mad while you serve me my meal and maybe I'll let you check my oil level
no tips
>>
>>175502
Any thoughts on the second question?
>>
>>175503
>no tips
found the nigger
>>
>>175513
>can't figure it out for himself
heh loser zoomeyzoom
>>
>>175496
>I'm thinking maybe I should just switch to the viper mk3? If I'm almost losing turning battles with these huge ships
I'm turnfighting Eagles in my Python. Get to Farseer and practice your flying
>>
>>175540
you retarded? he was referring to cash tips for a service.
>>
COME HOME HEBREW MAN
>>>/vg/315139026
>>
>>175502
>Pulse unloads all the energy of the shot with good aim and can be engineered to be a BRRRRRRRRRRTlaser
Rapid fire pulse defeats the purpose of a pulse laser. The damage per megajoule is worse than a good beamy
>>
>>175551
lol
now fuck off
>>
>>175551
SC's flight model is shit. It's like an FPS in space.
>>
>>175552
That number is meaningless because it assumes it hits all the time. Pulse has to hit once to deliver the damage, beam has to hit through a period of time, and during combat, more at higher level PvE, especially PvP the split second timings have much more importance and you can't wait to deal damage because your target slipped out of your aim in a split second.
>>
File: Imperial_Courier_01.jpg (598 KB, 1920x1080)
598 KB
598 KB JPG
who else /couriercrew/?
>>
>>175551
>a general for a non-existent game gets more posts faster than a regular thread about elite dangerous
really makes you think
>>
>>175562
Don't forget it being less toxic and is generally filled with optimism
>>
>>175563
damn you're right
/edg/ bros we have to do better
we have to be better
>>
You guys are going to be so out numbered within an hour.
>>
>>175566
I have a feeling the shittalkers here are mostly active gankers as well, SC don't have that yet especially not the numbers.
Also many players actually play ED while with SC all you can do is sit on a forum and talk about your $35000 jpeg collection.
>>
>>175578
What happens in an hour?
>>
File: mother fucker.jpg (300 KB, 1920x1080)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>175556
I don't have the rank for it yet because I'm a lazy son of a bitch, but it does look pretty neat.
>>
>>175556
>who else /couriercrew/?
Whats so good about the courier that the other small ships don't have?
>>
Should I feel bad that I didn't register a shitload of alts during the free EGS week?
>>
File: bask.png (1.88 MB, 1920x1080)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
>>175591
its bask levels are off the chart. also it's very fast and has fantastic shields.
>>
>>175592
no. what purpose do alts even serve? the only one that makes sense is an explorer.
>>
>>175600
Took them out almost as fast as the eagles during the LTT 1935 CG in my mostly unengineered Krait
Imps are a shit
>>
>>175603
so you fought a shitty courier pilot/fit. good job
>>
>>175602
i guess if you want your ship bridge to not be completely empty/have two extra pips
>>
>>175602
I wanted to make a bunch of autistic avatars for Odyssey because I think they might force you into a single skin for the FPS modes
>>
File: 069.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>170615
Shit game, go play No Man's Sky instead, as it IS better
>>
>>175600
>its bask levels are off the chart
If you mean basking in heat then yes
t. low emissions FA off railgun build

It's just natural that it is outmatched in every way by the one and only space bug, DBX - except in its beauty

DBX and Courier should fuck and produce something in between that has great shields, thermals and speed.
>>
File: cunt.png (94 KB, 493x119)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
FUCK OFF ALREADY
>>
>>175624
>it's like messages don't have a delete button
zoomer hands typed this post
>>
>>175562
>>175563
>610+ replies
>not even 60 posters
>more than half the thread is jpeg spamming
I very much prefer the slow ED /vm/ threads, with toxicity and everything.
>>
>>175639
>he doesn't know about all the relog exploits
>>
>>175643
I know about them and specifically avoid using them because I like my games to be fun
99% of the toxic gankers got there by cheating and exploiting the game and blames the devs on their bad experience and inherently hating people having actual fun
>>
>>175651
You know I tabbed out during relog to reply to your post?
>>
>>175651
>>175639
>zoomer hands typed this post
>toxic
cringe boomer
>>
ENGINEERED GIMBALLED RAILGUNS
>>
>>175685
no
>>
>>175685
>chaffs in your path
>>
>>175689
>Engineered gimballed railguns
>experimental: Magnetic Neutron Pulse Radar
>effects: Can lock on on silent ships and doesn't get stuck by chaff
>-5% damage, +10% power draw
>uninstall game
>>
>>175683
someone is easy to trigger
>>
so this game went free and I grabbed it, how is it?
is it p2w?
>>
>>175692
That's GTA Online levels of balance, except they wouldn't even insult anyone's intelligence with that -5% damage
>>
>>175700
No. It's "don't be a fucking retard brainlet" to enjoy yourself in the biggest space sandbox in gaming history. Every single non-cosmetic thing is done using in-game resources.
>>
>all those reddit posts of people burnt by rushing "endgame" content by mining and then buying an useless D grade anaconda

fucking kek
>>
>>175708
>getting 150 mil is endgame
wew lads bet they don't even know what Flight Assist means
>>
>fully engineered an E rated FSD by accident
>>
File: Screenshot (302).png (2.46 MB, 1920x1080)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
>>175502
>>175542
>>175256
Thanks for the advice frens. I stuck with the viper 4 and just kept popping in and out of normal and hazardous resource sites to practice using my thrusters and switching between fa-on and fa-off, and doing both at the same time. I feel like I'm getting the hang of it now and I managed to even keep an eagle in my sights for almost the entire fight. Pic related is how much I collected on my last run before I ran out of ammo, and left with 77% hull integrity. I also turned off that report crimes function so that police wouldn't dogpile all of my targets and I could better gauge how well I'm actually doing, though I still waited for them to get involved against a couple of wings with pythons and vultures in them.

I think I'm starting to like this viper, but my weapons still feel extremely underwhelming. At one point I was fighting a wing of 2 with a dangerous sidewinder in it. Figured I should prioritize it first as the easier target, but I was hitting most of my shots on it and it still took forever to kill. I think I will try two small railguns instead of my lasers and see how that works out. Incidentally, does the pilot rank have an effect on how good or bad their ships are?
>>
>>175723
Yeah, pilot npc rank sometimes make them get better shields (even engineered ones i believe) and a shit ton of shield banks (the things that make your shield regenerate instantly)
>>
>>175642
>>more than half the thread is jpeg spamming
all me
>>
>>175723
>EG Union
this "minor" faction is basically a superpower
>>
>>175457
Nice.
>>
>>175562
>a game about """"space"""" which is in reality VRChat on space stations gets lots of posters
>the true space game filled with misanthropists trying to gtfo civilization through a 18000ly voyage just to spite the bubble gankers and get enormous amount of virtual homesickness which end up explaining your actual irl isolation (yeah thats me btw) get no posts

really makes me think
>>
vrchat doesn't kill you randomly for no reason
>>
>>175704
NMS is a bigger sandbox and there's actually things to do in it.
>>
>>175723
Engineered enemies are only slightly less broken than pvp builds.
>>
>>175591
Speed, looks fucking amazing, attracts space bitches
>>
>>175813
>>175619
NMS is more of an adventure/survival game, hardly a space sim, comparing it to Elite is dumb af.
>>
>>175720
oof
>>
>>175890
you said "space sandbox" not "space sim sandbox." NMS definitely qualifies as a space sandbox.
>>
>>175898
That wasn't me but you're right, I just think that bringing up NMS is dumb, the game has more similarities with Starbound than it does with Elite.
>>
>>175457
Devilish, but fuck you fedfag
>>
>>175496
To be fair the Imperial Clipper's maneuverability is bullshit for such a big ship. It turns way faster than the other large ships. Its downside as I'm sure you've noticed is that the weapons on its pontoons have garbage convergence.
>>
>>175723
Railguns are absolutely worth once you get used to aiming them. Equally effective against hull and shields, bypasses the toughness larger ships have, easily breaches hull to hit internal modules and just does more damage than other weapons of the same size.
>>
How the fuck do you guys engineer certain ships in a good timeframe? its extremely time consuming to visit every engineer to get the experimental effects
>>
>>176194
You don't have to get your experimentals from each G5 engineer. Your first go around pin all the meta prints, then you can get your experimentals wherever and remote to G5.
>>
>>176194
You always go to Farseer first to engineer the FSD

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.