[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Make Halloween Event
>Scariest thing is the server performance

3 Days left to get your ugly ass weapons and extra Blood Bonds.
>>
File: 1565593107121.jpg (244 KB, 1490x1348)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
First for bomblance+bigiron combo
>>
second for dead game bump
>>
Just started playing recently. Love the Springfield deadeye, I run it with the first shotgun you get or dual wield Caldwell’s. Probably some noob shit but it’s fun and worked relatively well so far.
Anyone else like playing solo? I’ve done some rounds with random teammates and those are fun and always more rewarding, but playing alone let’s me play slower and sneakier.
>>
>>157453
Solo is fun if you know the game well and are confident enough. Just results in lots of camping and dying when you're new though.

Springfield is nice but try to pair it with something that has more shots than a shotgun
>>
>>157462
Yeah I usually run Springfield and dual caldwells when solo. I like the caldwells with the belt mags. Is the sawed off double barrel better than the romero? It’s got two shots which seems very handy but the range is a bit shorter. But two bullets seems better given how long reload times are in the game. Like the Caldwell with the bullet belt seems unquestionably better than the regular caldwell
>>
>>157467
romero vs caldwell rival is a matter of opinion and preference in general. Romero is definitely the most reliable shotgun if you can hit your target. It's easy to fuck up a close quarters shot though, so it might be nice to have the second one with the double barrel. The sawn off variants are definitely only for very close indoor fights at around 5m and are great as secondaries in case you get pushed while holding a rifle.

The chain pistol is a noob trap. If you're using it while ads, you might as well use the stronger pistols. If you're using it for fanning, prepare to empty half of the chain to get your first hit in, then die. Don't use it unless you're doing it for the memes. Learn to create breathing room for reloads by controlling distance and angles. The non chain variant, nagant and the pax are much better with fanning.
>>
>>157471
Okay cool thanks dude. What is it about the chain pistol that’s so shitty? The stats are almost entirely the same with the regular variant; are the stats shown not entirely indicative of how the gun really performs? Lots of games like that. Also, how is the Bornheim? I had it in my load out once but I died like a scrub that round and didn’t fire it once lol. The variant with the stock seems cool
>>
>>157484
The chain pistol's fanning spread is awful. Bornheim used to be ridiculous when it could two tap but it's been nerfed to oblivion so its only decent now (three tap to the body). It's still great with a sparks since damage doesnt really matter much if the enemy has 1 hp
>>
>>157486
okay cool, so bornheim is a decent sidearm. if i'm using a naked hunter (free level 1 hunter in other words) should I avoid using a revolver due to the lack of fanning?
>>
>>157492
Nah, they're totally viable. Even the most basic compact ammo revolvers can two tap up to like 20 meters at least I think? Correct me if I'm wrong
>>
>>157492
honestly, right now there's no reason to pick the bornheim. The officer outperforms it and is much cheaper.
>>
>>157556
I actually used the officer in the last game I played, first time using it. Really like that gun. Also a quarter of the price of the Bornheim.
>>
currently 27-1 for my kills vs teammates kills
this is a fun matchmaking system
>>
>get in a teamfight
>my teammates dont even fire their guns while we have like a 15 round exchange between the enemy and I
>>
>>157597
>get in a teamfight
>my teammate and I down one
>teammate rushes the other enemy and dies
>>
>>157556
Yeah, there's only a single scenario where a bornheim is technically better and that's landing a sparks followup shot
>>
>>157647
why couldn't I do that with a different gun?
>>
just played a round solo. double barrel and officer revolver. six kills and made it out alive with a bounty. took about 35 minutes, but that was some of the most fun and tense gaming I've had forever. Now to play another round and have my newly level 26 hunter die
>>
>>157750
these solo rounds are so fucking satisfying. The stress, the tension, the victory. hunt really shines in these moments.
>>
>>157787
for real. I usually get my shit pushed in solo, but when it all works out it feels so fucking good. playing with randoms is pretty fun in its own way but its hard to coordinate during a firefight
>>
>>157657
You could and probably should, Officer is better in any other scenario. Bornheim is just the fastest at spamming low damage shots at 1 hp enemies.
>>
>>157864
It also has a faster bullet velocity.
>>
>>157864
Okay cool, wasn’t taking the piss just wasn’t sure if Bornheim had a specific niche with quick swapping. I’ve been using the officer a lot and liking it. It’s great with one or two; it’s got a decent kick, so the longer range shots can be tough, but it absolutely shreds medium to short range, especially dual-wielded
>>
>>157889
the officer's accuracy goes to shit if you dual wield them, basic nagants are unironically better for that
>>
>>157893
I like how fast the fire rate is though
>>
bought the game on the sale put almost 15 hours in the last couple days loving it got buddies in too.
>>
>>157899
Same shit as with the chainpistol spam. What's the point of being able to chug out tons of bullets if most of them hit air? Better get something that gets the job done with fewer bullets and more importantly less time.
>>
>>157987
based brother I got it a few days ago and have put many hours in alone and with randoms
>>
>>157992
Even the dual officers are far more accurate than any pistol with fanning. You have to consider that when you "ads" with dual pistols, the view shrinks and so does your crosshair, which means that the spread is still tighter than even most rifles in hipfire.
>>
>>158010
Every pistol pair except the officer and maybe uppercut are more accurate than fanning, the officer spread is just stupid bad though
>>
>>158056
Dual officers are still better than any fanning pistol except maybe the regular nagant WHILE crouching. I'm pretty sure that the uppercuts actually have the best accuracy, but the retarded recoil make then nigh on unusable for the intended purpose of sustained rapid fire.
>>
>>158062
You are completely missing the point and keep comparing apples and oranges. Fanning is a close quarters last resort. Dual wielding is also usable at midrange - unless you decide to go with officers. You just end up with a upgraded version of fanning.

Try using pax or conversion pistols with dual wielding. You'll be able to two tap people relatively reliably at close to mid range.
>>
File: 1535520117190.jpg (120 KB, 1242x808)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>157400
FUCKING TURN THE SERVERS BACK ON
>>
>>157556
>>157566
Hell yeah, and the Brawler variant gives you a free tool slot back since you don't need knuckles. It's one of my most commonly used weapons.
>>
Will they bring it back?
>>
>>158168
>high rof
>50
>>
File: Mosin Flamethrower.jpg (180 KB, 1260x886)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>158169
Those are placeholder stats.
>>
>>158168
god I miss the old UI
>>
File: Mosin Hand Mortar.jpg (20 KB, 660x218)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>devs are considering adding a hand mortar to the game
>tfw its another mosin variant
>>
>>158200
>still no double melee trait but grenade launcher
>>
did the game explode on popularity or something? i used to play some months ago and it was some of a niche game
>>
>teammate gets downed
>enemy team already has bounty
>down one
>body shot another
>get downed
>they run leaving their friend behind
>get revived and we chase
>get to the extraction point where the other enemy team is supposed to be
>its a boat
>scan the area with darksight
>shows them next to the boat
>no shooting
>no dynamite hitmarkers
>go inspect closer
>both dead next to the boat
>3 waterdevils near
what a rollercoaster
>>
>>158235
It has been nudged by the devs towards a more casual audience with some slight changes but it really hasn't grown that much over the year. There's just a Halloween Event going on and a new Patch online.

I'm happy to see yet another thread for this game with such a healthy response though. Hope it grows and the devs don't fuck it up
>>
File: 1547375807398.gif (435 KB, 305x205)
435 KB
435 KB GIF
>>158243
>3 waterdevils near

Pretty crazy how fast they can hentai a man
>>
If I tomahawk a sledgehammer at someone would it one-shot them?
Asking for a friend.
>>
>>158278
yes
have fun friend
>>
the nitro express looks fucking sexy, haven't unlocked / used it yet. is it just a meme gun or does it reliably one shot hunters at mid range?
>>
>>158294
Upper body shots yeah but the sight is fucking horrendous and you got 6 shots.
>>
>>158278
>>158284
>just recruited a hunter with tomahawk
nice
>>
>>158297
so its a meme
>>
>>158157
chad officer lad, how is the officer variant that gives it a stock and longer barrel?
>>
>>158321
you mean the 90$ 100 rpm child molestor?
officer carbine is objectively the best economic mid range gun unless you can levering winny
I like to run it with a lemat as tribute to carbine/saber days since they nerfed its reserve ammo. I just keep the lemat on shotgun waiting to bumrush /skewer/ somebody
>>
>>158334
I just ran my first game with it and used the Lemat as a backup. It's fucking incredible, I fucked up and lost that round but the weapon served me very well.
>>
>>158278
No. It doesnt kill them.
Maybe if you hit them in the head but good luck with that.
>>
>>158334
>>158336
lemat shotgun sucks and never kills anything unless you literally skull fuck them with it which usually just gets you murdered by a guy who backs away and shoots you in with quickswap or a better shotgun
>>
>>158370
what sidearm would you suggest running with the officer rifle variant?
>>
>>158386
bornheim
uppercut
nagant Officer
maybe hand crossbow
>>
>>158405
hand crossbow is two slots tho. i was thinking the uppercut would be good, it's expensive as shit though
>>
>>158370
which is why i said to use it in the sense of the carbine/saber loadout
no sidearm is worth using over the carbine, so you literally just use the lamat as a saber where it's terrible rival handcannon spread will be effective
also fanning
>>158408
usually you want you side arm to compensate for your mainhand, so if you're using a rifle you want some optimum for rapidfire close range or 1 shot potential which the uppercut fails at all above where the dolch/officer pistol take #1 spot handsdown
however if you're comfortable using your rifle all game, it gives you a but ton of reserve ammo
>>
>>158415
yeah I threw quartermaster on and equipped the caldwell sawed off. worked really well, the carbine is great from mid range and its fantastic close range. romero hatchet is probably better overall but I like having two shots. i've been playing solo so i am really careful about engaging, so the carbine's ammo count sans lemat isn't a huge deal.
>>
File: ykJ6pAe.png (123 KB, 512x256)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>158202
There was a leaked trait that looks like it lets you wield a knife and a pistol at the same time.
>>
File: 2fe.jpg (45 KB, 638x421)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>kill a guy
>teammate is burning out on his last bar of health
>make a mad dash outside to try and get him
>see an enemy
>shoot him and spot him
>think to myself: "My teammate has this. He sees me making the play"
>try and make it to the corn
>get hit by enemy and get downed
>where the fuck is my teammate?!
>go to spectate him
>hes in top of the barn nearby
>he flashbanged himself
>nobody is even near him within 150m
>hes prestige 29
>>
>>158494
Should just play solo t b h
>>
Dennis said that the next stream will show off the new boss, place your bets lads.

I just hope it's something more interesting than "grab an axe and hack it to death".
>>
Put damn near 30 hours in the game since the sale loving this game!
Got a team wipe today tottaly by accident just spraying at a guy in the hall both his teammates made a fatal error crossing the hall and got their hats pushed in.
>>
>>158494
>Kill 2 dudes inside a boss lair
>3rd guy upstairs
>Tell my randos that he's up there and that we should push
>I go up there expecting my teammates to follow
>Get romero'd around a corner
>Teammates busy looting my kills for 50 hunt dollars and a hivebomb
>They start crouch walking around after I die
>One teammate goes upstairs very slowly and gets blasted by the romero dude
>Romero dude loops around and revives his teammates
>Instead of my last rando doing the same he just sits in a corner and gets ganked 1v3 after he just lets the enemy revive his whole team right in front of him

I think that if I just treated randos as meat shields I wouldn't have this problem, but sometimes I forget that they're drooling retards and end up in situations where I think that I can rely on them.
I mean, I'm not asking them to get sick headshots and carry me, but just fucking use at least 2% of your brain when playing Hunt.
>>
>>158513
My LeMat underbarrel works on every boss
>>
File: 6f3.jpg (40 KB, 750x739)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>158526
That doesn't even come close to my magnum opus of random retards
>Have 1 bounty and heading for the other one
>Killed 2 teams, last one is banishing the other bounty
>Me and one of the randoms push inside, kill 2 guys
>Random dies
>I kill the last enemy but die to a frag that he managed to chuck
>"Ok I still have one alive he can just revive us"
>Last random is crouched in a bush with his sniper 100m away
>The boss was underground so it's not like he could help us from there anyway
>Spends about 5 minutes just circling the boss compound
>Eventually types "sorry I'm not going 1v3" into the text chat and goes to extract
>MFW literally the whole server is dead

That one got me playing quickplay for a good while.
>>
>>158530
In his defense, how was he supposed to know? With no close quarter option the most likely scenario here was him running into certain death.
>>
>>158539
In his defense don't be a fucking faggot who expects his teammates to do all the fucking work while he stands outside jerking off. Doesn't matter if he didn't know, we were fighting down there for like 5 minutes and he spent all time in the comfort of his bush instead of helping.
>>
>>158543
That's why you play solo or in discord. I'm not defending his playstyle. I'm just pointing out that he doesn't know what you do.
>>
File: 1604559551970.png (656 KB, 800x533)
656 KB
656 KB PNG
>>157440
I shit all over lancefags like you with my Rival + Uppercut combo lul
>>
>>158612
>Rival
>Spread is so bad that you hit the teammate standing next you

I'll stick to my romero/shotbolt thank you very much
>>
>>158543
He could have sneaked in closer to listen for enemies tho
>>
>>158661
meant for>>158539
>>
>>158546
Fuck playing with discord. The in-game voice chat is restricted for a reason. M
>>
>>158494
>2 teammates on left side of building
>im on right
>guy comes around corner on left side of building
>shoots at me
>my teammates dont shoot at him
>he goes behind cover
>kills my teammate
>i shoot him
>another guy comes around my side and kills me

>teammates have a 2.0ktd
Explain to me how people have a 2.0 ktd but are so shit at the game?
Do they purposely stack sniping ktd and then play trios or play solo or something where none of their skills transfer to teamplay mode?
>>
>>158689
One game I played 4+ guys were hunting together..
>>
>>158719
I’ve come across similar things. Playing solo in a duo only game mode and I go up against a team of four. I don’t even know how that shit happens
>>
I feel like a pack of npc hell hounds I could give commands too would be better than this guy.
>>
>playing solo
>bum rush a team fighting the assassin
>kill one, go around to flank the other
>hear a death rattle
they died to the fucking boss lmao. easiest solo hunt of my life
>>
>>158736
what the fuck lmao
>>
whats even point in going prestige
I've been on lvl 100 prestige 0 for like 6 months now and I just dont see the pros in losing all your guns
>>
>>158762
some people like to do the grind again, idk why
>>
>>158736
Pls no bully :(
>>
>>158736
>3rd time hes matched up with me
>THANKS FOR MAKING ME WAIT 3 MINUTES CRYTEK

BEST UPDATE EVER
>>
>put into another game with no one in it
what the fuck
>>
>full kit match
>one partner is decked out
>another is a low level
>alright lets give the fella a chance
>spawn into map
>he starts shooting everything that moves
thank god the extract was right next to the compound, those two can fuck around on their own
>>
>>158494
>spot an enemy at 3 o clock
>teammate turns to 9 o clock and shoots a zombie giving our position away
>we all immediately die

Thanks prestige 10 retard
>>
>>158789
why do you play trios with randoms
>>
>>158810
no friends
>>
>>158817
play duos, less randoms=less chance of finding a retard
and check their stats
>>
>>158817
try solo play out. you've gotta adjust your playstyle and rely almost solely on ambushes, but its great fun and you never have to worry about a rampaging tard
>>
>>158828
or dont do that, solo is awful and the game is not designed for it
if you cant be fucked to cooperate with a teammate you can still use him as bait and you can res each other
>>
>>158832
so you're bad and can't win solo games, got it
>>
>>158833
even if you do the solo bonus isnt worth the increased risk
if your good enough for solo then you might as well play with randoms and then you have someone to congratulate you when you clutch
>>
>>158834
yeah but its way more fun to play solo unless you're a scrub
>>
>>158838
solo just sounds like trios but with 3x as much waiting for the same 1v3 fight
>>
>>158838
its way more fun to win scrub
>>
>>158840
I just play against duos
>>158841
I do win
>>
>>158832
nah solo is boring
>>
>lost a level 47 hunter because I'm a moron
nice
>>
redpill me on the martini. the riposte variant seems incredibly based
>>
>>158896
worse than the sparks in every way exept reload time but thanks to that it does better than the sparks at closer ranges
riposte is good yes
>>
>>158902
i suck cock with long ammo guns and I don't know why
>>
File: 1428786078897.jpg (164 KB, 800x600)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>won a quickplay by letting everybody fight amongst themselves and one shotted the survivor
>>
who else /gatorlegs/ here
>>
>>158912
gator legs and kiteskin are some of the best perks but meta slaves dont realise because they are cheap
>>
>jump in the water
>completely lose all momentum
fucking why
>>
>>158915
I have no idea what the meta is
>>
>>158923
GRENADES
>>
Are the menus laggy AF since this morning update for anyone else?
>>
>>158925
they've been laggy since the dropped the old UI, it actually hurts to use the menus
>>
>it's another four people team up episode
discord was a mistake
>>
>>158689
The official Hunt^tm discord is where most people meet and group up, they have 100 VC channels in there and a LFG system, as well as advertise it on the main page of the game
I think the reason it's restricted in game is because of a programming hurtle they are ignoring because they shill discord
>>
File: file.png (100 KB, 498x228)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>158917
water drag >>>> air drag
>>
>>158917
did you ever take a bath
>>
>>158977
no
>>
>>158977
only showers
>>
>>158977
>he thinks its the water dragging people down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im6TvTwXr_0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CIOWh1JNTs
>>
this game needs alligators in the swamps goddamnit
>>
File: file.png (1.03 MB, 757x446)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>159049
imagine the death roll animation... and bleeding
>dodges headshot
>>
using the small springfield makes me wanna cum. the deadeye scope wobbles hard but it isn't that bad. the variant with the knife on the end is fucking fantastic.
>>
>>159075
The sawn off winfield makes that thing obsolete.
>>
>>159193
Undoubtedly true but I do not care
>>
File: t-rex-and-jesus-fish.jpg (15 KB, 387x252)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>159193
>>159212
gun that does >125 dmg twice mini winnie range is not < mini winnie
also since they're both medium you can bring BOTH, now kiss
>>
File: HuntSpringfieldReload.webm (2.56 MB, 1280x528)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB WEBM
>>159215
Damage really doesn't matter with single shot guns since by the time you reload the enemy will be in cover already. Headshot range is the only advantage the springfield has over the vandal, but good luck hitting them consistently with that sway and those horrible irons.

I really like the springfield compact/romero handcannon loadout for early ranks, but ever since they brought out the vandal I've noticed that it's been performing a lot better. Also, the way your hunter holds the springfield just looks retarded.
>>
>>158992
begone spritzer
>>
>>159261
is this exclusively a /soak/ thread?
>>
>>158915
Genuinely curious, why do you consider kiteskin as good as gator legs? Other than being the only good perk you'd want to pick when you've got 1 point left over.
>>
>>159318
keeps you from taking damage and wasting healing when running aronund compounds and opens up completly new routes, for exapmle you can literally jump off the roof at fort carmick and still have some health left
especially good for dynamic loadouts like shotguns and melee weapons, because you can safely jump off a roof right into someones face
>>
>>159049
im pretty sure they added water devils because crocs were too hard to animate, theres no way they add them now
>>
>>159345
Falling is extremely slow though, I remember a guy tried to jump off of the roof in fort onto the outer fall and he was floating there like a feather, shot him once in the air and he died when he hit the ground.
>>
>>159359
you don't do it when there's people sniping at you from a distance, you do it when they're in the compound with you and you know their locations
tactical relocation, mix with lightfoot and it's silent
>>
>>159360
You still grunt in pain if you take fall damage though don't you
>>
>>158168
>>158177
taking from this post i assume they still have the fucking mobile game main menu where you have to click through 5 fucking menus to equip your hunter?
>>
>>158235
the jews behind it did the generic "sell out to mass appeal" and now cawadoody and brfags play
>>
>>159222
>the trees popping out in the background
holy shit this is worse LOD than skyrim
>>
>>159381
They nerfed the lod around the time that they started working on the console ports.
>>
>>159381
im glad its like that, i stopped playing the beta because i got tired of constant 30-40 fps
now its much better, you fags with 2k pcs can seethe
>>
>>159405
>im glad that the screen breaks every time i ADS because my shitty monitor does that anyways huehue brbrbr
you are irrelevant, third world monkey
>>
File: Screenshot (70).png (1.34 MB, 1341x877)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
This is the most aesthetic hunter in the game with the most aesthetic loadout.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>159409
niggerNIGGER
>>
>>159405
I'd agree with you, but in my case I had almost the exact same performance in the alpha as I do now. They didn't downgrade the game that much between that, it never really looked as good as the promo shots, but they definitely decreased the LOD distances and nerfed the ground textures somewhat.

The funniest is how the wheels on the extract stagecoach turn from 2D sprites to 3D models like 10 metres away from your face.
>>
>>159364
yes but with kiteskin that's from a 2nd story and there's almost almost intermediary ledges/boxes/etc to land on in steps to the ground
its a unique mentality to play with but its lots of fun, there's actually a lot of weird parkour spots in this game
>>159409
>quartermaster
obviously it'd be more kino with a combat axe
also a swift, no combat knuckles, add throwing knives and flare gun
>>
File: peak performance.jpg (46 KB, 944x534)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>159409
my go to when ive got no good hunters
>>
>>159420
I gotta try it sometime.
>>
>>159421
>Alison
Hands down the sexiest skin in the game. I've kinda fallen out of favour with the pax though, it used to be my go-to pistol but I find myself using the conversion far more often now.
>>
>>159421
DLC?
>>
>>159426
why do you prefer the conversion?
>>
>Get bounty
>Bunch of sniper niggers blocking the nearest extract
>Try to fight them, but good luck spotting the odd-coloured pixel in a bush 100m away while they're shooting you with an 8x scope
>We get downed a few times trying to take potshots at them
>They don't move or try to push for like 5 minutes
>"ok fuck this"
>Just run to an extract on the opposite side of the map
>It's already too late by the time they realize
>Extract with them feverishly chasing us

Every fucking time, why are they this fucking stupid?
>>
>>159446
This game need smoke bombs to counter snipes
>>
>>159467
theres probbably a reason they added choke bombs instead of smokes
>>
>>158495
cant even do that
all my last games have had duos that fuck me over in an instant
>>
>>159478
Still not good to obscure vision, will stick to my dynamite bundle
>>
>>159049
the water devil needs longer tentacles
>>
File: 1589562218402.webm (2.91 MB, 256x256)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
>Lebel is my one and only raifu in the game
>the premium skin is ugly as fuck
being patrician is suffering sometimes
>>
learn english you Russian fucks
>>
>>159528
why do you like the lebel over the mosin?
it reloads slower, you get less ammo from boxes and the sight is (objectively) less precise
price diffrence is negligible so i dont see a reason to pick it over the mosin unless you really like the how it looks, but you are complaining about skins so im confused
>>159534
i hate when they come on to euro servers and act like russian is lingua franca
>>
File: Lebel_Mle._1886[1].jpg (186 KB, 1188x421)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>159538
I have a mosin irl and I dont have a lebel
I think it looks better, I like the sights better and I like the 10 round magazine over the 5 mag from the mosin
>>
i caved in and joined the discord but i can only see the welcome channel and i cant post shit what do
>>
>>159544
You have to choose your platform in the welcome channel
>>
>>159546
jesus fucking christ what a mess
ill stick to randoms
>>
>>159541
The 10 round mag really doesn't matter considering it has one of the worst reload times in the game and the mosin has possibly the best.
>>
>>159550
with a 10 round magazine you dont really have to reload that much
or do you miss your shots all the time anon?
>>
>>159548
yeah I can't stand discord either. randoms are a mixed bag in terms of skill but most of the people i've played with are pretty chill.
>>
>>159551
>>159550
the real problem retards is mosin gets way more ammo on pickups while the lebel doesnt and is thus a pile of shit.
>>
>>159551
You wouldn't need a 10 round magazine if you actually hit your shots anon.
>>
File: 1523734003841.jpg (32 KB, 960x570)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>159556
doesnt matter
>looks better
>sights are better
>sounds better
simple as
if you choose weapons based on their stats alone its like fucking for the sole purpose of childmaking
>>
>>159569
but mosin is sexy
and that bone weave hnnnngggggg
>>
>>159569
based af, this is why I use the caldwell and the springfield
>>
File: 1585811632015.jpg (157 KB, 1080x1350)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>159573
it is sexy sure, but comparing the mosin to the lebel is like comparing that girl you always hung around with that was kinda ugly but reliable when wanting to pass time to a brown tomboy with short hair you always see at the gym in yoga pants

and its squat day
>>
>>159577
>brown
fuck off degenerate
>>
>>159597
>racist
fuck off moron
>>
File: 1595266156230.webm (477 KB, 640x1136)
477 KB
477 KB WEBM
>>159597
>he doesnt want a brown tomboy gf
>>
>>159569
if you choose weapons based on their looks* alone its like masturbating alone for the sole purpose of fighting your loneliness
>>
File: 1519439520140.jpg (75 KB, 570x845)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>159650
did I claim I take it based off of looks alone you retard
read my post again, there are multiple reasons why I prefer the Lebel
>>
>>159652
yeah its all looks you stupid fuck
why dont you fucking look again avatar shitposter
>>
File: 1474400180948.jpg (145 KB, 807x605)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>159656
>I can see sounds
I want to have what you're having
>>
just finished the most intense game of my goddamn life
>duo banishing spider
>run up on compound, they get eyes on me before I get eyes on them
>tactical retreat
>this happens twice more, banish completes and they run out at me
>get to extraction point right before them, they start shooting at me
>climb up into a tower to make my final stand (ie accept death)
>they rush it, I throw a chaos bomb as they throw dynamite
>open window and jump out
>shoot one in the back with my bornheim, killing her
>other guy starts shooting at me
>miss the rest of my shots with the bornheim, miss my shot with the martini, he misses all of his
>switch to my knife and charge him
>he whiffs his shot
>heavy attack him in the skull
>pick up bounty and extract
>>
what's the benefit to taking something like a machete or saber over a gun with a bayonet? a pax claw or officer brawler for instance seems objectively better every time.
>>
>>159679
sword is cool and cheaper
thats it
>>
>>159682
cool ty, I'm new as shit so idk the mechanics that well
>>
File: 1bgvov.jpg (51 KB, 858x548)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>buy gun
>doesnt even come clean
>>
>>159658
its okay youre autistic i understand
>>
File: 1450401663690.jpg (8 KB, 325x325)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
more discord team ups
>>
>hit a guy with a frag
>hear him bleeding
>push him
>he one shots me with a shotgun
>spectate
>he has 1 hp and a heavy bleed
thats it for today game is being a faggot
>>
File: 1520760679482.jpg (36 KB, 800x600)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
is there anything more satisfying that pulling off a headshot trough the wall
especially if you're looking trough a small as crack
>>
holy shit playing with a random duo is suffering
>>
its a scientific fact that the whiter your shirt is the bigger your dick is
>>
>>159548
its not that hard
>choose platform
>click channel for NA LFG
>read "LF2M BIG COCK CHUNGUSES VC#45"
>join VC#45 manually or clicking link in LFG ad
>be in 3 stack with people that aren't Russian
worst scenario you don't vibe
>disconnect from channel
>try a different LFG stack
>vibe and win for 4 hours with solid coms and fun gameplay 0 salt
jesus christ stop hating everything and use the tools available to make your life better
>>
File: 1600699264272.png (650 KB, 858x767)
650 KB
650 KB PNG
>get into a firefight
>another team joins in
>kill everything we can see
>inspect the bodies
>get mowed down by the machinegun revolver with fanning
>teammate just hunkering down in a corner in the boss room
>the other guy is crouch walking trough an open field towards where I got mowed down
>in broad daylight
>trough an OPEN FUCKING FIELD
>LVL FUCKING 100
fuck why the fuck are all my friends playing LOL and im stuck here playing broke back mountain and rams ranch with fucking retards
>>
>hit immolator with a shovel
>it counts as a bladed weapon
is this a fucking joke
>>
>>159725
you dont dig the ground bluntly..
>>
>>159726
I hope you're just pretending to be retarded.
>>
File: ll.jpg (36 KB, 388x474)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>159731
I dont think you've ever used a shovel in real life
>>
>>159726
you swing the shovel down you don’t stab with it
>>
>>159739
https://youtu.be/s28Sr90JI_s?t=16
>>
>>159735
>>159739
>a woman swings a shovel or stabs with it
>womenfightingwithswords.jpg
>>
File: 1444841056774.jpg (63 KB, 719x674)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
I just spectated my team mate while he butchered 3 enemies with a bone knife
>>
File: 1239762936901.jpg (21 KB, 338x444)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>159748
>>
>>159679
saber has a really nice long range stab on the heavy attack and oneshots to the chest, machete is shit
>>
>>159679
pistols cant kill hellhounds in one shot which is pretty much the only use for melee in the game
>>
Had two tards bring the butcher bounty to the assassin then blew themselves up with dynamite for us. It's been a good day
>>
>>159783
I’ve been playing solo today and have continually gotten shot in the head by some dickhead in a bush
>>
>>159766
seems kinda based with a winfield or something
>>
so now that the update is out, how common is it to find weapons just lying around in the world
not as common as quickplay i assume but how rare are they?
>>
>duo kills and banishes spider, picks up bounty
>they engage an enemy team
>I kill one guy from the team attacking the bounty holders
>kill another guy holding a bounty
>throw a chaos grenade, once it explodes I run in and grab a bounty off a corpse
>another team shows up
>I run the fuck outta there while everyone else fights over the other guy holding a bounty
pure fucking kino. i love this game
>>
>>159794
a winfield or an officer carbine, yeah
>>159821
I've played enough to max out the event and I havent seen a single one yet
>>
>>159821
I've found a romero, winnieC, winnieCmarksman
that's it
got 10 kills on one team today doing infinite revives, quite amused
>>
>>159688
Frag bomb has been nerfed literally every patch for like an entire year. I still take them, but don't rely on them as much.
>>
>>159821
Best I've found so far was a pax. They're fairly common, but they spawn in places that you just don't expect. The pax was just lying on the ground in wolfshead.
>>
>>159943
they still one shot me from ~10m every once in a while
>>
File: 1353141929236.jpg (25 KB, 209x306)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
I'm pretty surprised, I've started going solo now and I'm doing better than I ever was being put up with a pub. And now dying doesn't feel as bad when I don't have to watch my teammate play like he's deaf and nearsighted while aiming with a steering wheel.
>>
>>159998
Pubs are just as playable as solo once you realize that your random teammates are just meatshields (aside from the odd player that's actually good) and you're still basically playing 1v2 or 1v3. It takes a long while to break the habit of relying on randoms to actually have a brain and play as a team.
>>
>>160010
Yeah I've recently realized that when I was pushing a team, my teammate actively shot the guy I killed, so then I went around the other side of the mound only to be killed by the other guy running through the area we just cleared. I thought that was my teammate running up to push with me, but it turned out he doubled back and stared at nothing while I got killed, then proceeded to cover the angle where I was with an unloaded springfield. Had I been solo I would have turned around on hearing the footsteps.

I mean I'm fine playing with new players, but not when my opponents are past their fifth prestige.
>>
>>160011
I don't even think that prestige/KD difference is even the problem, it's the fact that your random team of you, a Russian who knows no English and a mute chinaman who probably doesn't understand you is being matched against discord premades who have unconditional communication and work together like a well oiled machine.

I love voip, it's one of the things that first drew me to the game. I remember when everyone used it and you would run across enemy duos just shooting the shit and hear them panic when you ambushed them. Then the devs shilled discord and made voip give away your presence more than it already did. I don't know why unconditional team comms isn't in the game yet. The most annoying shit is when you're downed and know crucial information but can't say anything to your team.
>>
>>159821
They’re usually worse than the stuff i bring in so i just ignore them
>>
File: 3627[1].jpg (74 KB, 1600x900)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
any chance of this getting in the game
>>
>>160053
oh wait the devs are german, no way its getting in
>>
>>160053
Honestly, I'd just be happy for ANY new guns. Haven't gotten anything since the martini/springfield almost a year ago.

I'd personally like so more lever action guns, maybe a volcanic pistol or a higher calibre winchester, new pump action would also be cool though.
>>
>>160056
I just wish they'd add more experimental shit from those times, maybe say fuck it and add a musket
>>
>>160057
>>
File: wm_2106374[1].jpg (157 KB, 1276x1200)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>160058
>>
>>160057
brace of matchlock pistols and a blunderbuss would be kino
>>
>>160065
>matchlock pistols
>shoot inside a building
>entire room fills up with smoke
FUND IT
>>
>>160066
The old gun smoke was ridiculous, they toned it down throughout early access.

https://youtu.be/giguwjdoidU?t=364
>>
>>160053
>slam fire perk too

Id cream
>>
>Playing winfield
>Shooting a dude at like 60-70m
>Hit 3 fucking shots on him
>Doesn't go down
>He two taps me with his dolch

I probably got an arm shot or two, but still. I'm mostly fine with the dolch but the range is a bit retarded.
>>
there really should be a ''rank teammate'' system in this game
so many people are fucking useless. Just had a match where me and another guy were finding clues while the third retard just camped in a sniper tower and didnt move for the entire match
>>
why is the lamp even in the game
>>
why the fuck are people such fucking pussies, if someone goes into the compound why the fuck are you crouching in a bush 100m away with a shotgun
FUCK
>>
File: BayonetCharge.webm (2.63 MB, 1280x594)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB WEBM
>>160193
Wouldn't know, I'm a complete chad.
>>
>>160201
the object use in this game is too fucking janky desu
>>
they really need to work on the vaulting
I died way to many times by trying to hop over a fence and getting shot because my character just jumps and hits an invisible wall instead of vaults
>>
>>160206
bind valuting and jumping separately, i have them on v and b
real handy when you want to quickly jump over a fence instead of vaulting over it or when you want to bait shots by jumping across a window and not vault out of it like a retard
>>
>>160173
You mean the flashlight? At night you can blind people with it in CQB.
>>
>>160223
or you could just shoot them
>>
>>160225
They won't shoot back when they're blind, my man.
>>
File: WARE.jpg (51 KB, 500x534)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>160227
>>
File: cowboyneo.webm (2.82 MB, 1280x586)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB WEBM
I love this game a lot, but the movement is quite possibly the worst in any fps I've played. Aside from the floaty jumping, view desync and countless of things that your hunter gets stuck on, the lack of momentum absolutely kills gunfights. Most of them turn into spamming ADADADA behind a piece of cover and taking potshots until someone eventually hits a headshot or one side runs out of healing.

Or better yet, you have webm related, where the dude is executing 180 degree turns and running backwards with absolutely no loss in speed and dodging my bullets like he's fucking Neo. Every single fucking shitter in this game does that gay shit where you fling your mouse side to side so that your hunter makes impossible maneuvers like he was running on treadmills and not legs making it impossible to hit them.

Movement is my number one issue with this game, it would literally be perfect if shots actually needed some commitment instead of being able to ADADADA back into cover before your fucking bullet even lands.

Gay rant over.
>>
>>160227
>he doesnt shoot when he's blinded
>>
>>160237
all I see is you having shit aim
>>
>>160258
You can't see it through the crappy bitrate, but he's literally turning around and sprinting in the opposite direction instantly, with 0 fucking speed lost. I was trying to adjust for bullet velocity but he keeps doing that shit. I headshot that faggot anyway a few seconds later after he peeks out from behind the hut.

Regardless of aim, which according to my k/d is pretty good, movement just fucking sucks. I hate how playing with a higher mouse sense literally makes you more agile since you can do more ridiculous turns and spins the faster your camera moves.
>>
>>160257
>he doesnt melee them when hes blind like the blind nigga samurai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a9gQKfvoJE
>>
>>160257
>unloads Romero in your a$$ while you're blind
;)
>>
hello everyone, i just wanted to let you all know that i just won my first quickplay match, it was really scary and nervewracking but i managed to kill three people and not panic when i had to kill a meathead to get one of the clues

i wanted to get to the wellspring first because a youtube video i watched said you got more points that way but before i could get the fourth clue somebody else activated it, so i had to walk over to the fish place? i don't know the name. he was hiding in the bushes in the swamp and i walked right past him at first, like about five feet away from him, before i pulled out dark sight and saw him and then i did panic a little but but i managed to shoot him twice with the vetterli i found (i really like the way the vetterli looks) and he didn't hit me once.

then i went back and hid inside the top floor of the fish place and i killed two more people when they came to get me, and then i had to lay down for a while because it was so stressful. but i won!

just wanted to let you guys know.
>>
>>160291
cool story faggot
bend over and present that boipuccy because nobody cares
>>
>>160291
good job anon im happy for you :)
>>
>its another ''no white men hunter option'' episode again
>>
File: 1576543579711.webm (2.94 MB, 1280x720)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
unironically scared the shit out of me
>>
File: fractalvoid.jpg (112 KB, 600x594)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>160432
>>
File: Fragbounce.webm (1.93 MB, 1280x556)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB WEBM
100% calculated frag bomb bounce and timing so that it wouldn't land in the water.

>>160432
>Officer carbine
That is the scariest gun in the game to me, I'm more afraid of that thing than an avtomat or a C&k
>>
>>160835
>That is the scariest gun in the game to me
Not him but why is that? never used it.
>>
>>160851
It's always been a hidden op gun because people tend to overlook its below-average stat sheet, though a lot more people have been using it since the compact ammo buff. Basically:

>Rapid fire, similar ROF to the dolch
>Except is has literally 0 recoil
>The most accurate hip fire in the game
>And can two tap up to somewhere around 60-70m

It's guaranteed death if you can't get to cover instantly. Only disadvantage is the slow reload, but that is a non-issue if you're not a shitter.
>>
>>160395
I just buy a legendary hunter whenever that happens (~70% of the time).
>>
>>160876
white mans tax
>>
>>160395
I don't care about larping, some of the black dudes have cool skins, all of the female ones are ugly as sin though.
>>
File: Harpooned.webm (2.67 MB, 1280x604)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB WEBM
>Those few seconds of panic when you lance someone

Every time.
>>
so how do I get the hidden achievements?
>>
>that guy who plays as Felis
>>
>>160923
9 times out of 10 it's either a god that one taps your whole team or an absolute shitter
>>
I died because I ran out of bullets...
>>
>>160950
you died because you missed
>>
>>160951
and I panicked, I'm using a crown king ffs and they were climbing up a ladder, I killed one though
>>
>>160953
5 shots is more than enough anon
>>
>>160954
I was using my revolver and ran dry
>>
>>160953
>Using the crown and cringe
>>
>>160959
I haven't killed anybody yet but when I do, cringe on you
>>
kek I just realized the chat is local too
>>
File: 11896562[1].jpg (302 KB, 1050x773)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>160955
>6 shoots
>more than enough to kill anything that moves
you're pretty bad
>>
>>161006
like I said I killed one but not the other
>>
>>161014
>couldnt kill anything that moves with 6 shots
ur pretty bad
>>
>>161016
get fucked
>>
>>161022
get good
>>
>>160950
lol and remind me whose fault it is you ran out of bullets?
>>
>>161024
ok
>>
DENNIS YOU AUSTRIAN CUNT YOU SAID DEVSTREAM SOON WHERE THE FUCK IS IT DENNIS?
>>
Randoms are carrying me tonight
>>
Think the new boss will have a unique status effect?
>>
>>161412
I want a skunk ape that makes you coof if you're too close to it
>>
>>161412
it's going to have a confusion effect that changes the icons on your hotbar, changes hud elements, and fucks with your controls
>>
>>161422
You serial?
>>
>>161448
no i made it up but i think it would be fun
>>
New boss should be a flying type
>>
new boss is the friends we made along the way
>>
New boss will be an upscaled immolator, screenshot this.
>>
Un-ironically it will be the orange man
>>
File: 1495476415643.jpg (55 KB, 589x545)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>hiding in the toilet is a hidden achievement
>>
>>161412
want a skinwalker or a wendingo
>>
I don't care about another boss that we'll just kill with a couple of axe swings, please give us a new weapon. I don't care what it is just give us SOMETHING that isn't another useless variant.

Sawn-off winfield is fun though.
>>
File: 1-carbonstored[1].jpg (223 KB, 1024x768)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>161775
fuck new weapons
I want a new map, set it in alaska or the pacific northwest forrests with more verticality
>>
File: uiEndnc.jpg (404 KB, 2048x2048)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
>>161781
You think that I don't want a map in a new locations? I'm just being realistic, new weapons are relatively simple, a new locale would require tons of new assets that they couldn't just recycle from the old maps, and we all know how lazy the devs are.

Maybe you're not aware of this but map 3 was leaked months ago, and who would've guessed it, it's more swamp.
>>
What if they stopped shitting out cringy DLC skins and added a new locale, or at least changed up the old maps a little?
>>
>>161787
>you know what the players love, large areas of water
fuck that looks boring
>>
>>161804
Honestly it looks promising. I like that cluster of 5 compounds on the right that are extremely close together. They should make that main body of water impassable and add some more bridges so that certain areas of the map will be high-traffic zones.
>>
>>161787
Gator legs chads we fucking won
>>
>>161823
Are there people that dont always run gator legs? It's so cheap for it's effectiveness.
>>
>>161825
Probably not its probably the best two point atm
>>
>>159821
I've only ever found one weapon, and it was a fucking nitro express. Haven't seen another gun in the wild since.
>>
File: 1560027559709.gif (1.47 MB, 236x250)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB GIF
>>161825
>going into the water
>>
>>161847
>Walking around water like a cuck
I bet you refuse to shoot water devils too
>>
>>161890
why walk trough water when I can just deliver a bullet to your head instead and keep my boots dry
>>
File: HS_Wendigo-small.jpg (1.41 MB, 2236x4000)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>161731
spooky wendigos
>>
File: HS_Infected.jpg (1.71 MB, 4400x4625)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB JPG
>>161731
>>161781
spooky tree in forest map is fine too
>>
>>161999
This, tree enemies that only attack when you get close
>>
Please Dennis, just give a drop of content, just a smidge, please something other than skins Dennis.....
>>
>>162351
>Haha, but we can't sell actual content :)
>How about you check out the new cool hunter skin we have on sale for 8$? It has a new hat!

Seriously, how are people paying half or a quarter of the price for the game to get a new skin for a hunter or some weapon? The devs have no incentive whatsoever to push out real content
>>
File: Screenshot (75).png (1.5 MB, 1920x1080)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
Didn't even watch this bit from the last stream.

SLUG SHOTGUNS BOYS, RIVAL KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU.
>>
>>162364
they need to fix the sights first, on the caldwell they are misaligned
>>
File: crytec agenda.jpg (74 KB, 1078x662)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>if you dont want to play with niggers just buy legendary hunters
REEEEEEEEEE
at least i got good skins this time but still
>>
How hard is it to get a community manager that speaks intelligibly?
>>
>>162364
So nitro becomes even more pointless?
>>
>>162364
can u hook me up with a link to this?
I cant find it on their twitch
>>
>>162472
It's not a new stream, it's from 1.4.4
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/757437365
That slide starts at around 1:17:00

>>162470
I'd imagine that the slugs will be a 2-shot, so the nitro will still have it's place. Would be incredibly op with a c&k if they could 1-shot.
>>
>>162504
Sounds pretty meh then if they're two tap. Can maybe be ok if they do 149 like the sparks or something
>>
so dragonbreath shotty is pretty much confirmed
shit damage but set niggas on fire
>>
>>162516
probably ~130 damage with a steep damage dropoff
even if it doesnt 1 tap, rival and C&K have very good fire rates so 2 tapping would be easy and it would give you way more range and versatility than buckshot
>>
>>162523
I'm not sure about incendiary shells, but they did briefly mention "incendiary bullets for rifles or pistols".

I just wonder if we'll be able to mix and match the ammo we take. Shotguns would become incredibly versatile if you could take both buckshot and slugs, though I'm not sure how they would handle swapping ammo types in-game.
>>
>>162525
Maybe, if they have decent headshot range and velocity we'll get le ebic shotgun headshot montages at least
>>
>>162536
They'd have to give the shotguns actual usable ironsights for that though.
>>
>>162539
only rival is fucked, other shotguns have ok sights
even iron devastator would finally be useful with slugs
>>162531
going in with a normal shotgun and a handcannon each with diffrent ammos would be fun
>>
>>162541
I guess they're fine for a video game since the front post is always going to be centered no matter what, but it looks kinda retarded since they're not actually lining up the sights.
>>
File: 1331584340021.jpg (34 KB, 350x240)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>been killed by prestige 10+ players all night

Does understanding the basics of the game throw me in the top tier ELO because this shit is getting more frustrating than dota
>>
>>162588
The elo system is kind of retarded, it isn't based on k/d or prestige, rather who you kill/get killed by. Basically:
>Killing lower elo players only increases your elo slightly
>Killing higher elo players increases your elo significantly
>Getting killed by lower elo players reduces your elo significantly
>Getting killed by higher elo players reduces your elo slightly

I don't think that they have enough players to even fully integrate elo-based matchmaking. Usually you have a bunch of people around your level and then one squad who is far more skilled and mops the floor with the entire server.
I actually prefer it this way, I find that getting shit on by better players always motivates to get better as opposed to sometimes winning and sometimes losing like in games with forced 51/49% winrates.
>>
i got killed recently by a dude with 70 prestige and a 2.5 kd and it said were equaly skilled despite my 1.3 kd
im not sure if i should be flattered or mad
>>
>>162531
couldn't it be similar to a lemat where you press X and swap ammo types? for balance they could have any shotgun ammo picked up be split between buckshot / incendiary
>>
>>162625
How would that work with the reload logic though? I guess it could work for the romero and rival, but what about the spectre and c&k? Would it it dump the whole magazine, start loading the special ammo into a magazine that already has normal buckshot in it or could it only change ammo when the magazine is empty?

They also briefly mentioned that certain ammo types will only resupply with special ammo. It's not just shotgun ammo either, they also confirmed that there will be different rifle and pistol ammo too.
>>
>>162630
good point, I was only thinking about the romero and rival. the magazine thing is surely an issue. only able to change after depleting a mag seems like it would feel like shit, so I'm not really sure. guess we'll just have to wait and see. hopefully we get flaming crossbow rounds, too.
>>
File: Tree3.jpg (340 KB, 761x800)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>161999
even spookier
>>
>>162655
unironically having randomised tree mimics would be dope as fuck
>>
>>162657
I would shit myself
>>
File: FB_IMG_1523641830439.jpg (17 KB, 735x500)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>162609
If that's actually the case then it means my game's fucked

I guess a last ditch effort is prestiging, as I remember hearing that you start getting prestiged teammates once you yourself prestige. It sounds like it shouldn't be true, but I literally cannot remember getting a prestiged teammate once in 90 hours of gameplay.
>>
>>162658
i wish the ai would be actually spooky instead of annoying
>>
what if dennis is here noting our suggestions
someone link him our threads
>>
>when people get mad at you cause youre using two pistols as your weapons to get more xp
>"REEEEEE GET A REAL WEAPON I DONT WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU"
>whiny mcfag only has a 0.47 ktd using his c&k uppercut combo
>he leaves in anger and waits a minute in the cuck timeout
>>
>>162677
the crows scare the shit out of me every time but otherwise yeah just annoying
>>
>>162699
wtf is wrong with using two pistols? great with a mini springfield or mosin imo
>>
>>162655
This is pretty neat, especially since theres those like hunters stuck inside trees n shit so i'm sure it could be made compatible lore wise
>>
jesus christ the servers are shit tonight
>>
wow I actually just lost a firefight because a zombie smacked me and killed me. never had that happen before
>>
>>162973
>get ambushed
>aim right at stationary enemy's head
>the two zombies my clueless teammate pulled decide to go for me and slap my aim right off
>die
>>
>>163004
>In firefight with enemy
>Get attacked by a hive from who knows where
>Less than 50hp left
>Waiting behind cover for poison to wear off
>Retard teammate can't deal with a pack of dogs
>Kites them back to me
>Get killed by dogs
>>
>>157471
almost all true..expect the chain kills. Senpai maybe you got bad aim. I just finished a game and wiped 3 hunters with 1 belt of the pistol + fanning. The only thing i fear in CQC when i have chain and fanning is a good shotgun.
>>
>>162531
No, they already said in one of the streams that it will be special ammo.
>>
>>163092
Chain revolver is a meme with a range of 3 meters. When do you ever need 18 bullets for one guy while fanning? You're better off with the regular Caldwell.
>>
I seriously hate this fucking game, but also I have a strong urge to play it whenever I've time for video games
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>163212
>When do you ever need 18 bullets for one guy while fanning?
Suppressing fire
>>
>>163332
>I seriously hate this fucking game
Why? I'm kind of in the opposite boat, I love the game but my desire to play it is fairly low because of the content drought.
>>
>>163354
I suck absolute shit lol
>>
>>163366
yeah its hard to have fun in this game unless your winning
>>
>>163369
I was killing it a few days ago, winning left and right. But now I can hardly win a gunfight
>>
>>163372
If its that thrill of winning a gunfight that keeps you coming back try tarkov
very similar game but in tarkov you can have fun even if you suck
>>
>>163409
>In tarkov you can have fun even if you suck
Maybe, if running around the map picking up meth needles and used condoms to sell on the flea market is considered fun.

At least in Hunt, no matter how hard you suck, eventually even the best player will walk into a faceful of your romero, and unlike in Tarkov won't just shrug it off and proceed to rape you because he had Class-5 or 6 armor.
>>
>kill a guy climbing up a ladder with a shotgun
big kek
>get killed by a guy with a shotgun as I climb up a ladder
wtf unfair how'd he hear me
>>
>>163423
>shrug it off and proceed to rape
you can literally 1 tap any helmet in that game with a mosin
and in tarkov when you kill a chad instead of getting a contraband weapon and 50$ you get their entire loadout and you can sell it
>if running around the map picking up meth needles and used condoms to sell on the flea market is considered fun.
in hunt you spend most of the match picking up clues anyway and its not nearly as rewarding or interesting as looting in tarkov
also having a backpack full of loot gives you a good reason not to die and gives the game genuine stakes which makes gunfight very scary and exciting
>>
>>163429
>you can literally 1 tap any helmet in that game with a mosin
A mosin literally costs more than an m4 now, the best thing a low level or poor person can get now is an sks which won't do shit against anyone with any armor. Also, you better hope your bullet doesn't deflect because having a % based chance to kill someone is always fun (this applies to armor penetration too, you have like a 1/10 to 1 tap someone through class 5 armor with the new shotgun slug for example which is just fucking retarded)
>having a backpack full of loot gives you a good reason not to die
I would've agreed with you on this a few years ago, but ever since the flea market was added, money has been incredibly easy to acquire and I don't feel a single shred of anxiety when carrying millions of rubles worth of gear because I know that I can just hop onto customs with my scav and make 500k in 10 minutes.

Lets no even begin to mention the more retarded shit like elite skill levels or labs and reserve being infested with RMT chinks.
>>
are double revolver loadouts like uppercut/uppercut still viable after quickswap nerf?
>>
File: file.png (287 KB, 435x641)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>>163502
just did a quickplay to test
looks like the sway effect is there even when QS between two pistols, works well enough without being broken
also won game with three uppercuts :D
>>
>event over
>no one cares about the game anymore
hopefully crytek has learned from this
>>
>>163332
Same, I fucking hate it but after noticing that I'm now only facing top level players I think I'm about to give up on it and be free. It's a fun game but being matched up against shit like that means my personal progress in skill means almost nothing.

On a side note, I wish someone told me sooner that you need to prestige in order to get prestiged teammates. The game still gives you prestiged opponents if you don't, so what the hell.
>>
>>163738
>fucking hate it but after noticing that I'm now only facing top level players
>being matched up against shit like that means my personal progress in skill means almost nothing.
I feel the same way, which has resulted in me playing a lot less even though I love the game
but
if i'm constantly dying to 2-4kd players at 1.2kd, that means when I kill people they're probably 2-4kd as well even though I can't know(if you're dying to those players near-exclusively for months straight, it would seem to be the case your lobby consists of mostly those people). so when I do kill people they're probably much more upset than I
it's gotta be like i die enough the low elo reducing higher elo players to finally drop me to lower elo, where I'll farm 3 lvl 50s straight, then eventually enough low elo raising kills get me back to high elo and it just cycles in the terrible low impact limbo
>>
>>163720
That they should have a constant map/world event like this with only a couple weeks downtime inbetween? Remake the daily/weekly challenge system to be something to bring people back to do them? Add things on the map that you can collect like gold nuggets that can be exchanged at a premium store for exclusive skins or things above your bloodline level? Have a free weekend to show how cool the game is again?
>>
>>163752
The event ui looked to me like they were testing out a battlepass. I generally don't like them in games, but I could honestly see it being good for Hunt in keeping players invested in the game through some form of meta-progression with challenges and skins etc.

Fuck, I'd buy it just to make sure that they actually keep working on the game.
>>
>>163776
It'd be crazy easy to implement, I can't believe the haven't done it. All they need to do is add like two thematical legendary weapon skins in the middle and maybe a hunter in the end and fill the remaining slots with clutter. I'd love a good battle pass system if you can buy it/earn it using blood bonds and if you complete it you get back most if not all of them. Keeps people playing.
>>
>>163787
As gay as this sounds I'd rather they make the battlepass purchasable as DLC only. Bloodbonds are too easy earn, they'd probably make no money from it, I'd gladly spend 10 bucks every few months if it meant that there was more incentive for Crytek to keep updating Hunt at a faster pace.
>>
File: Ladderman.webm (2.14 MB, 1280x720)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB WEBM
>>163426
>Climbing ladders
>Ever
>>
>>163803
That's fine if it guarantees supporting this game rather than moving the team onto a new generic flop BR game.
I just wont buy it myself. Don't give a shit about cosmetics nor will I ever pay real money for them. It'd just be a bi-monthly subscription fee to play the game and I'd rather not.
>>
whats the point in having bloodbonds being required to clean your guns
they get dirty after a match or two anyways so why not just charge dollars for it
>>
>>163951
I've always wondered this myself. I've never cleaned a gun
>>
im so fucking done with this game, the next time I see someone hiding in a bush while 2 of us are in the compound fighting a team im quitting the fight and im magdumping my shotgun into their face
>>
>>163957
I've done that a couple of times, game doesn't punish teamkills as long as you don't overdo it.
>Guy sits in bush and does literally nothing the entire fight, doesn't even fire a single shot
>Me and the other teammate have an intense fight with 2 other teams, both get downed a couple of times but managed to revive eachother
>Get 9 kills between us (a bunch of them revived) and I go down to my last health chunk
>Once the fight is over the guy who sat in a bush swoops in and starts looting
>Takes 2 fucking dolches
>I throw a frag right on top of him as he's looting a body

I don't care how shit you are at the game, but at least fucking TRY to help. He must've been in that bush for like 10 fucking minutes straight.
>>
>>163738
Yeah they should change that if youre like level 80+ or something. I haven't bothered to prestige yet in 200+ hours. Never really did in any game that offers it unless you get substantial benefits otherwise its just grinding
>>
>>163969
>bro I was holding angles bruv
>>
>>163951
incentive to buy skins, some guns look so nice when clean that theres no reason to buy a skin for them
>>
It's a humbling experience to lose to a two arrows up prestige 100/100 duo as a solo. Never stood a chance. Watched them wipe everyone else as well.
>>
>>164025
they are just men, they bleed all the same when you stick em
>>
>>164042
If only I got the chance!
>>
>>164025
You've probably killed some ultra high-prestige players before, you just don't know it. It would be neat if they let us see the stats of the players you've killed during the end of match report.
>>
>>164056
Nah all I ever kill is people who definitely don't play like people who even know what a prestige is
>>
There's nothing more satisfying than hitting headshots with low-velocity weapons. I nearly creamed myself when I hit this one.
>>
>Get hit marker when randomly tossing nade before it even blows up and knowing that fool is dead af

Feels so good
>>
>start match
>one dude gets downed by a hive
>the other one spooks everything he can
man it seems i've been alt+f4 almost every match, plus for some reason I cant aim for shit anymore
>>
>>164099
My aim has been atrocious recently as well, something about the game feels slightly different than it did two weeks ago
>>
>>164109
Some people on the steam forums were speculating that they increased the sway, though they said nothing about it in the patch notes. It seems the same to me.

I'm all for more sway.
>>
>>164110
this kills the mini Springfield with deadeye scope
>>
>>164117
I'm pretty sure that they didn't actually increase sway, I think that it's just shitters trying to cope with not being able to hit anything.
>>
>>164133
Probably. When I said the game felt different than it did two weeks ago I was referring more to the absence of fellow shitters now that the event has ended. My atrocious aim wasn’t atrocious when I was playing with others who couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn
>>
File: randoms.png (1.03 MB, 1895x567)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>163957
What are you talking about, randoms are fantastic and contribute a lot to fights!
>>
>>164163
33:33
SHUT UP SATAN
YOU HACKER TRASH
NOBODY CAN KILL ANYONE IF YOU HACK THEM ALL
>>
literally what purpose does the karabiner serve other than serving as the example for worst iron sights in game
>>
>>164208
filtered
>>
>>164208
Exposing tasteless cuhcks like you
>>
>>164208
>Worst sights
Springfield compact called, it wants it's title back.

It's always been a decent rifle because of the deceptively quick firerate, even more so after the medium ammo buff. It's actually viable to two-tap people with it, unlike the mosin or lebel which pretty much require you to quickswap otherwise whoever you're shooting at will already be in cover by the second shot.
>>
>>164236
I like the springfield compact iron sights
>>
>>164247
I oprefer every iron sight looked like it rather than the stupid winfield/mosin needle front sight that would end if you nudged it too hard
>>
Some disagree but I like the lebels sight most. Not as much guesswork to it
>>
>>164353
I noticed that when I switched from a 1080p monitor to 1440p the guns with really thin front sights like the mosin and winfield became much easier to see. I much prefer those now to the blocky sights of the lebel.
>>
File: freunden uber alles.jpg (233 KB, 1440x900)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
Was playing in duo today, suddenly could read and hear another trio that approached us. We ended up cooperating, killing some poor guys on our way and splitting the bounty. Was my funniest and best game ever, made a couple of frens after all. Anyone knows if it could be some hidden/experiment feature or something?
>>
>>165009
>>165020
idiot.
>>
>>165024
Why?
>>
File: file.png (1.5 MB, 1441x611)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>165020
voice and text chat are proximity based and equally available to enemies
>>
>Prestige 0
>Rank 100
>1.6 million bounty collected
>This is his loadout

Why do they do this?
>>
File: 18510200001_1.png (154 KB, 419x720)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>165067
Forgot pic
>>
>>165067
>>165069
it's fun
>>
>>165069
>>165067
Had a dude complain and refusing to ready up because i didnt take 2 vitality shots
People take this game way to seriously
>>
>>165081
I don't really care about loadouts enough to dodge games, but what is the point of gimping yourself for literally no reason? The romero hatchets costs MORE than the regular romero and it's not like he needed the space for another medium weapon, so why not take that instead?
>>
>>165095
COMPACT NITRO WHEN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2T6Iicbg28
>>
>>165225
>that fucking dubstep as the bullet immediately spins 180 degrees
my fucking sides
>>
just killed some sweaty streamer nerds 3 man stack with silenced sparks as a duo where our 3rd left and we did it with karabiners
>>
this guy named I :heart: batman and I fucking just demolished the server
our lvl 40 prestige shitter partner died and left the game and we 2 v the server
i trapped a guy like a cartoon and ran down the stairs and he chased me with that harpoon and i spun and 360ed him in the fucking face with my pistol
then i took his goddamn harpoon and ran up the stairs and hid behind the doorframe and his partner came in with a shotgun and I sliced him in half
and we killed like 4 more people that tried to come in
then batman guy got flashed and i got downed in a shotgun kill trade and he killed the last guy firing blind through a sideways slit in a window
>>
>>165095
Don’t understand what you’re trying to say
Maybe he just likes the hatchet variant
>>
File: jon.gif (3.47 MB, 639x353)
3.47 MB
3.47 MB GIF
im so fucking done, uninstalling this piece of shit game
im out there fighting off 2 teams while we banish and my teammates just sit inside the bossroom croucing in corners
>>
>start match with 2 guys with both over 1 prestige
>they're slow as shit with everything
>crouch walking outside compounds
>have enough as the bounty starts banishing
>go to the nearest extract
>they go for the bounty
>crouch at the extract and watch them on the map
>they're on the border of the boss compound
>just sitting there
>not moving at all
this game is actually unplayable without a friend
>>
Me and my friend just got two bounties for free, without contacting any other hunters. We heard no shots, no signs of anyone else being here at all. Is it possible that no matching players were found and we got into an empty server? Or is it such a big coincidence everyone extracted/were killed by mobs?
P.S: region was Europe
>>
>>165608
>have 8 traps set up
>nearly all entrances are booby trapped
>all doors are trapped
>have a shotgun
>teammate is on roof outside
>gets shot in the head
>I stare at his stupid fucking face up there on the roof
>have to 2v3 the rest of the fight
>another team shows up
>have to 2v6 now
>we manage to win
>our teammate dced anyways
>>
>>165803
booby traps are useless if the enemy team isnt retarded and brought trowables, and you have to leave at some point anyways
>>
>>165800
could be empty server
lvl 49 hunter that extracted and their teammates extracted noticing he left
guys leveling up their weapons/shots/bombs and extract
crashed on start
alt-tab perma window maximize/minimize bug
>>
>>165800
solo players often kill bosses and dip
>>
>>165800
I've noticed if I run one of the daily event things, the servers are almost always empty.
>>
File: 267230957017211.png (363 KB, 719x730)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
>>165815
> crashed on start
Makes me want to die every time, my friend wants to kill me as much
>>
>>165837
if you leave the match before the red text disappears you dont lose the hunter, tell him that
>>
>>165841
Oh wow thanks mate
>>
>>165841
do you get another free reroll too?
>>
>>165845
i dont know
i use it to screw over random retards that go in with one weapon and no tools and consumables (not even med kit)
>>
>>165849
I usually go ahead but just break off from the group at random when the boss starts banishing, go to the extract and start killing npcs there while the faggot teammates slowly die off hoping they're spectating me punching grunts on the other side of the map
>>
>>165841
You can actually alt-f4 after the red text. You only lose your hunter if you have a "combat flag". I'm exactly sure how it functions in hunt, but I think that if you don't take damage from other players for a certain period of time then you won't lose your hunter if you d/c. I've had situations where I alt-f4'd 30 minutes into a match and still kept my hunter.
>>
File: Autism1.png (307 KB, 1075x831)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>Kill a guy in an innocuous manner
>Just a standard 2-tap with a lebel, nothing special
>Get friend request 5 seconds later
>Accept it because why not
>Pic related ensues

It was pretty funny. He kept going for like 4 pages.
>>
>>165893
send that to crytec and get him banned, that will rile him up
>>
File: 185530001_1.png (314 KB, 1240x572)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
>>165896
I screenshotted that just to post it for a laugh, but that's a phenomenal idea anon.
>>
>>165910
send this screen shot to him too if he didnt block you lmao
>>
>>165914
>>165910
>>165896
>>165893
do they really ban people for trash talk?
>>
>>165918
im all for trashtalk in game but if your retarded enough to add someone on steam and "harass" them then you better be ready for consequences
plus i just want to see that retards reaction
keep us posted anon
>>
>>165809
Yeah using them to turtle is stupid. Putting them in less expected spots makes them great sound traps though if you hear them disarm it since barely anyone runs poacher. Surprisingly effective
>>
File: 076[1].png (40 KB, 605x264)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>165919
>harass
>>
File: Autism2.png (297 KB, 1073x832)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>>165918
If you're retarded enough to send messages like this directly, then they actually might. I can't imagine that there's any way to get banned for voice comms, I've been calling people faggots over VOIP for like 2 years and never even gotten a ban. I don't know why he started calling me German out of nowhere, but the German dev studio should find this pretty amusing, kek.

>>165919
Will keep you posted, the Hunt support is notorious for taking ages though.
>>
>>165922
yeah i know but crytec as developers should probably crack down on a dude calling other players a child molesting adolf hitler, wishing their family aids and death threats lmao
>>
>>165927
Or maybe you should grow some balls if words on the internet hurt you so much
>>
>>165923
id take him up on that 1000 euro offer but its risky
>>
>>165929
they dont hurt me or the anon thats reporting him were just fucking a dude over for amusment
>>
>>165927
>he gets a 1000 blood bond charge and a warning
>>
>>165933
if that dude reacts like this to getting 2 tapped its probably not his first report
>>
One time, I had a teammate angrily call me a sissy faggot mother fucker at the start of a match for literally no reason in duos.
We continued to play the game and killed the entire server and got both bounties from each boss.
Through all the body looting, I picked up an automat and took it with me to the boat.
Countdown gets to 5 and I turn to him and unload the entire automat clip into his fucking face.
I then set him on fire with a liquid fire bomb
I climb to the top of the boat and look down at him as he slowly burns to death.
>>
>>165946
t.sissy faggot with anger issues
>>
>>165946
thats gay af of you anon but when i picture it in my mind its kino as fuck and it fits the game
just a gritty hunter settling a grudge only way he knows how
>>
>>165946
>Playing trios
>One of the guys takes like 5 shots to hit the lantern on a dog cage
>Jokingly say "nice shot dude"
>Play the rest of the match, pretty much say nothing else
>Extracting
>Both of my randoms shotgun me before the timer counts down
>Hear some thick German accent saying "show some respect"
>These two faggots are friends with eachother on steam and probably queued in randoms until they found one another

Why the fuck do Germans get offended by literally everything?
>>
>>165953
>playing a match with a random
>he always pings birds even when they are not in range
>later i accidentaly scare some crows when picking up a clue while he sits outside the compound waiting for me to do the work
>he starts avoiding me as hard as he can
>catch up to him next to the boss compound
>he stars ping spamming a random flock of birds
>shoot at them to piss him off
>he team kills me and calls me a faggot
>>
>>165959
next day
>match with a random
>very beggining were at port reeker and he shoots at every ai he can see with a pax
>pistol whip him for 10 damage to show my disapproval
>he team kills me and says "thats right bitch"
after this shit im never letting these fags tk me again
not like you get punished or anything
>>
>>165966
>thats right bitch
To be honest, dont talk the talk if you cant walk the walk anon
>>
File: madguycensored.jpg (20 KB, 594x136)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>165950
he found me later after I had long forgotten and shot me at the beginning of our match but I was like lvl 5 and lost literally nothing but he was very proud of it.

Then a month later he added me on steam and cussed at me even more like >>165893. He carried his fucking anger for over a month messaging me under a different name because I guess I killed him again in game or he had bookmarked my profile or something and randomly messaged me in a schizophrenic rage when he saw I was playing hunt again.
>>
>>165966
>thats right bitch

Holy shit he got you there anon, I wouldn't even be mad if he asserted dominance like that.
>>
>get matched with a nigger with a mic
>has the blade legendary character and everything
>”yo here are some rules aight, i wont revive you, i wont wait for you, and this is for good luck”
>hits me and teammate with heavy knife
>match stars
>both me and my teammate start shooting him with shotguns
>”AY AY MAN CHILL CHILL EEEY”
Fun match
>>
File: file.png (241 KB, 415x676)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
i love rng names
>>
I wonder how this game did on consoles. Can't imagine the slow-firing, pinpoint accurate weapons translate to a fun experience on a controller.
>>
>>167237
I hear there are serious input lag issues too so everyone just runs around with fast fire rate weapons and melee
>>
>>167237
Apparently bomblance is meta but that could be a joke from pcbros
>>
>Playing with random dudes
>One of them one-taps 4 dudes with 4 consecutive mosin shots within like 10 seconds
>Check his profile
>0.7 k/d
>Ok that's pretty suspect, check his steam profile
>Multiple vac bans on record
>2 game bans on record
>Turk

They should honestly just block him from playing multiplayer games at this point.
>>
File: tubegun.webm (2.85 MB, 640x360)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB WEBM
>Take $1000+ loadout
>Get killed immediately in the first fight
>Take $20 dollar tube
>Wipe the entire map

Anyone else know the feeling? I just want to use cool guns but the game won't let me.
>>
>>167498
well tube gun is most powerful in cqb
>>
>martinichads keep getting kino skin after skin.
>sparks still has shit skins

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>167698
I guess it's to make up for the fact that us martinichads challenge ourselves by using a weapon that's objectively worse than the sparks in every way and only costs $10 less.
>>
>>167498
game's biggest meme
all you need is a romero hand cannon + dual pistols/vandal/precision
money is a joke once you realize this
>>
Why do people cope for being shit at this game so much? I like to shift+tab and browse the steam forums while I'm matchmaking and loading into the game and every time there's a thread where shitters are crying about getting matched with better players.

I prefer it that way, fuck skill based matchmaking, games that use it give literally no incentive to get better at the game because you're getting matched with shitters that are just as shit as you and games are a literal coinflip, or a 51/49 at best.
>>
>>167709
It truly is worse in every way. The velocity, even the damage at long ranges. Inconsistent at killing people even 1 bar down. How can we fix it?!
>>
File: 1602925026410.jpg (60 KB, 500x628)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>167958
But this game does use SBMM with hidden ELO. That's the entire issue, once you're above average you rarely see prestige 0 people. I've got a k/d of about 1.5 and yesterday there was a p100/p60 stack running around in my match, after I died to a p30 with a dolch.
>>
>>167975
Sparks gets bumped up to 200-300 bucks. Sniper variant costs 5 million bucks
Ammunition for it lowered to 15

Martini still remains worse, but at least now it's a fair bit cheaper and you get the slight advantage of more ammo. Honestly, both the sparks and martini have way too many bullets, fucking 20 rounds paired with an uppercut and it negates the main disadvantage of long ammo having a small ammo pool, you literally never run out of ammo for them. Sparks was perfect when it had 10 rounds.
>>
This guy tried to kill me with a nitro and I threw an axe at him and hit him in the head and killed him.

OLD GIRLFIEND IS GONE
NEW RELATIONSHIP WITH AXE
>>
>>168428
and immediately next game I get aimbotted through the wall by a guy with a caldwell pistol at like 50m with a 4.6 ktd
>>
>>160086
What the fuck? That was so much better! Half the guns in this game are still shooting black powder.
>mosin with the straight bolt
>>
>>168475
why is it bent now?
>>
>>168569
they added scopes
same reason bolt is bent irl
>>
File: Octavianthink[1].jpg (27 KB, 340x387)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
I enjoy this game but fuck does it get samey after a while
are we getting any new mobs or some shit at least soon, I know the new map is still months away
>>
>>168822
New boss soon™, before the end of the year they said. Dev stream should be this week or next.
The main attraction is the pvp though, fights are varied enough to keep me interested, though I wish that double bounties weren't a thing because the pretty much guarantee the server to split and for there to be less gunfights.
>>
holy fuck have you guys ever watched people with a 0.60 ktd play?
I died to a grenade and watched my two shitter teammates play and they cant even turn in real time.

They turn at like 30 degree intervals and have to reset their mouse to the original position and star again.

fucking unbelievable
>>
File: Screenshot (89).png (477 KB, 985x1079)
477 KB
477 KB PNG
>>169134
>0.60 ktd

Damn, you got lucky, where can I find players as good as this?
>>
>>169141
11/135 = .08
k/d = .8

huh
>>
>>169191
The game can't compute this man's stats. What a chad
>>
>>163951
I thought they get dirty from you getting downed
>>
>>169436
or if you pick them up, but I dont get why charge bloodbonds for it
>>
>>169485
I'm sitting on 2000 bloodbonds right now, they're really not that hard to get. I sometimes clean a weapon once when I buy a new one because it looks pretty good when completely shiny, but it's a cosmetic thing so I don't mind it costing bloodbonds.

They really should change the trait and health bar removing to regular hunt dollars though, or at least lower the bloodbond cost. It takes like 2 wins just to remove a single trait.
>>
File: 1506271878516.jpg (45 KB, 352x351)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>enter match with scoped gun because why not
>its a night map
>alt+f4 to retain hunter
>another match
>night time
>repat
>night time
>repeat
>night time
>go for the extract so I get a free hunter at least
>dude screaming at me WHYY
>extract anyways
>search for new teammates
>same guy joins
>match starts
>night time
>extract is right at spawn
>fake that im going to play
>loop around to the extract and empty gun
>dude trying to kill me
>>
>>169508
>wasting two hours of your life instead of just playing the game to save your $120 when you could of just killed one team /guy and took his gun and used it instead and made like $4000 from winning all the games

>trump.jpg
>selling steaks nobody wants
>going bankrupt

Fits I guess.
>>
>hmmm those pixels look odd
>It's probably just dark as fuck
>No way it's a person but I'll just take a shot anyw-
>Splat
>Headshot
>*faint augh-ughhh in the distance*

I came.
>>
>>169653
he probably reported you
>>
How hard is this game to get into solo? It looks really fun but I don't have much interest learning or playing with other people. I realize it will be much harder. I thought about trying to only go for kills starting out as opposed to immediately trying to shoot for boss kills/bounties, that seems like it would be fun enough to begin with.
>>
>>169885
see >>169141 and >>158736
youre mostly playing solo with teammates or not
>>
>>159577
>>159642
>3dpd
fuck off normalniggers
>>
File: 1605041526588.jpg (10 KB, 400x267)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>169639
didnt waste shit, I always watch shit on my second monitor and it takes like 20 seconds to get back into the game after you altf4
why would I waste my time on a night map
>>
>Match with a random
>His k/d is like 20
>Prestige 60 something
>Only like 1000 kills
>He's not that good, I manage to kill 4 people while he whiffs tons of mosin sniper shots from 100 metres away
>We're getting pushed by dudes with shotguns in the boss lair
>He just alt-f4's

I don't understand why people like this exist, literally just playing to watch a number go up.
>>
Convinced me not to buy this game. Thanks literal psycopaths.
>>
>>169997
>being so bad that this games "night" mode DRASTICALLY LIMITS YOUR PERFORMANCE

nigga like a year or two ago it was dark and I had to actually stand up out of my chair and turn off the lights in my room and turn off my 2nd monitor just to fucking see.

The bright full moon night that exists now is a joke.
>>
>>170196
well its probably this guy >>169997 and people like johnny concertina who dont actually play the game and alt-f4 if you get near them and only shoot at ideal conditions and from a compound away while youre actually pushing people.

They stack their ktd with the kills you get playing rainbow six siege: old west edition and then extract.
They dont have any actual skill or know how to do swat tactics and just play gunrange simulator.
They will sit for 20-50 minutes doing absolutely nothing waiting for THE IDEAL UNMOVING SHOT and then whiff it and alt-f4 before someone can return fire.
>>
https://streamable.com/43qe4q
>>
File: Sparked.webm (2.8 MB, 1280x720)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB WEBM
>Take sparks sniper because I have a free one from unlocking it
>6 kills that match
>All headshots

What's the catch lads, it can't just be this easy right? Surely there's some downsides to snipers?
>>
>>170519
defending a compound from rushers
>>
File: 1526797072136.gif (691 KB, 320x320)
691 KB
691 KB GIF
Lightfoot > Silent Killer > Physician > Kiteskin > Doctor > *Relevant weapon perk* > Whispersmith > who cares

If you don't pick lightfoot first you're unironically shit at this game.
>>
>>170519
>in a tower

Man I wish I got matched with people so bad they can't kill someone in a tower...

Also snipers are good until;
>you fight indoors
>compound without much height differential
>fog map

They're good in their niche.
>>
File: lebel.webm (2.5 MB, 1280x720)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB WEBM
>>170604
bullet grabber > all
also
>silent killer
>when everything you melee releases a loud af grunt anyways
>>
>>170698
bulletgrubber counts as a "relevant weapon perk", why the fuck would I get it if I'm running sparks/upper, shotgun/upper etc..

Also melee grunt is louder than death sounds dingus, also you can melee objects, traps etc without giving away what did it.
>>
>>170700
>>170698
I always figured it was for killing people without others knowing it was from a melee hit.
>>
>>170718
Exactly. Denying the enemy information is number one, especially sound
>>
File: bullet grab.webm (2.08 MB, 640x360)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB WEBM
>>170718
>actually using melee on players instead of just shooting them
>but but then they know my location
if you're standing still while in a firefight you deserve to get shot
also style > utility
>>
File: BW.jpg (4 KB, 166x159)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
EU servers are full up tonight
>>
>just bought the game, go to play my first game on ps4 (no bully)
>end up in a cross play match
>sneak around looking for clues
>find 2 before hearing a shitload of gunfire
>someone has killed the assassin
>sneak over to them
>three man team comes out of the shed
>nope the fuck out of there and go for the other bounty
>two man team shooting ever zombie around
>line up a shot on one of them
>miss
>get killed 30 seconds later when he kicks the door down and comes for revenge
Well fuck.
>>
>>171124
wait until you kill a guy melee while he empties his revolver at you
>>
New thread:
>>171135
>>171135
>>171135
>>171135

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.