[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 85 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepbros.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
What is the most social MMORPG right now in your opinion?
>>
discord
>>
>>151526
SCP: Secret LAbs
>>
>>151526
Genshin Impact
>>
>>151544
That's an MMO? I thought it was local multiplayer
>>
>>151546
I thought it was local split screen co-op
>>
>>151526
Project1999
>The majority of classes cant solo.
>no auctionhouse means if you want an item you gotta trade for it
>hundreds of people in a raid
>>
>>151526
the one with the least amount of content
>>
>>151526
wow classic was pretty social on release. that is the last social one i can think of. any old game private server that requires you to party up usually helps too
>>
>>151526
Tabletop Simulator
>>
>>151526
SWTOR, people actually talk with those outside of their friend group.
>>
Honest to god: Oldschool Runescape.

the amount of social interaction is immense since everyone is a socially disconnected manchild, we are mostly all willing to have smalltalk while mindlessly skilling.

just dont go near the PK'ers as they are the zoomer spergs who scream at their monitor while calling you a nigger
>>
>>152149
>>152064
>>151550
These three. Wow classic can still be social just don't get in a tryhard parsing guild
>>
>>151538
2pbp, despite the soundboard cancer and the squeakers
>>
>>152149
I've really lost my taste for osrs. It's just toxic and hard to find buddies to cut the rug with.
>>
>>151544
you can't even play multiplayer until you're like 15 hours in though
>>
>>153498
this also dont join any guild that sends out unsolicited invites, they are shitty hardcore guilds that probably have poor leadership
>>
File: 1601307724922.png (146 KB, 361x354)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>151526
XIV, join an ERP FC and get a EB to be your e-girlfriend (male).
>>
we should make a social game...for some reason they are a dying breed. i have no friends so i need a life replacement video game. but those dont exist anymore. nerds of 20 years ago lived in the type of environment where they had that. but not us...
>>
File: 1604121740275.jpg (60 KB, 845x925)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>156018
in fact "nerd" doesnt even seem to be a demographic that exists anymore. yet i still am one. i must be the only one left.
>>
EVE Online has both large and small groups you can join. No matter who you are you will find a group where you belong.
>>
File: 1548209702344.png (356 KB, 492x504)
356 KB
356 KB PNG
>>156012
XIV isn't worth subbing for. Even the social elements of the game are fucking shit. Gotta sit for hours, days or weeks waiting for someones house to auto demolish just so you can pick up a house that's in a ward that's fucking dead anyway. "Neighbourhoods" are a meme cause 99% of those people aren't going to be online or in the area at the same time. You'll come across like one or two afk people the majority of the time. So much effort to get something so pointless.

Then all the 'fun' stuff they have to do are really shoddy arcade games with no interaction with other players barring that one platformer minigame. Just a glorified grinding collectathon where you obsess for months over mounts and gear you won't even use cause it's all ugly as sin.

Then you consider the roleplay side to things. There's like one active RP focused server in the entire game and it's permanently full to the brim with ERP alts so unless your idea of being social is sitting around towns hanging out with the unfunny 15 year old autistic circlejerk or 28 year old groomers erping about wearing diapers then you have nothing from this side.

Then the raiding community. Jesus christ. Legitimately 95% of the spergs you will raid with absolutely insist on following raid guides. You'll be told that for 12-15 hours a week you're expected to hang out with mediocre players that hammer 50 minute youtube video tutorials down your throat. None of them want to get to know you. Like at least half of them will instantly join and leave voice chat and the party according to raid schedule. The vast majority of them are anti social spergs that just want a clear and have no interest in enjoying the game or your company.

Then the PVP side to the community is like 20 whole autists that grind out the most boring and dumbed down MMO combat system to get cosmetics that no one else is willing to play the dog shit PVP for. They're all spergs that grossly overstate how much depth the pvp has. Just stay away.
>>
>>156026
Just avoid null sec spergs like the plague. They will drain you of all ambition and energy and will inevitably make you quit the game out of frustration and boredom.
>>
>>151526
4chan
>>
>>156162
It sucks though...
>>
>>151526
Psu clementine.
>>
>>154394
my main got permabanned for botting because i didnt want to get carpel tunnel while trying to hang out with some okay people in some areas
i wasnt a fan of how many came from the antenna alien r _ _ _ _ _ site though. those faggots would always bust up any genuine conversation with their soi drivel on why we should all talk about some absolute dogshit marvel or other super hero thing they just watched
>>
>>156156
Nullsec is safer then safe space. Lowsec space is where the most interaction happens
>>
>>156155
ive met a lot of fun people through raids, sounds like you got unlucky. everything else is very true though. i also miss pre potd when fate parties were the best way to level
>>
>>156588
I also wish that the game wasn’t so ugly. I don’t know what it is but the aesthetic is unoriginal and I can’t get into it. I’ve played MUDs that captivated me in a world more
>>
>>156579
Yeah. Nullsec is boring as fuck and you basically just get turned into the police for your local band of whaling afk autistics with their 20 rorq alts.
>>
>>156588
Raids and the MSQ (on occasion) are pretty much the only half decent things this game has going for it. I would imagine your experience differs too based on data center. I was on Chaos back before it split when I gathered my experiences. I find that US players are way more social than EU.
>>
>>156626
>>156155
Why do people hype FFXIV over retail wow? It sounds exactly the same. Raids and thats it.
>>
>>151526
Albion Online, basically forces you to play with a guild/group
>>
>>156626
oh i found chaos antisocial, so i went to light instead. its more social, but also has more drama, so it feels like being in a highschool cafeteria at times. but ive also found really cool people
>>
>>156713
cause barring covid19, ff14 has raids more frequently than once every year or year-and-a-half
>>
>>156713
themepark retards think MMOs are just raid logging and never want to experiment
>>
>>151526
dont ask me i play bdo
ironically even though bdo has the reputation for being the singleplayer mmo, I have more interactions daily in bdo thru forced pvp etc than I do now in wow or rs, the latter of which I've been playing since 2003. nothing matches mid 2000s era MMOs in terms of social interaction but wow and osrs are dead as fuck and I have an active sub to both right now lol. I mean in osrs people usually respond if you initiate but most people are trying to afk or do something on another monitor, not chit chat. people are obsessed with efficiency. and wow is just straight dead. same with classic unless you join a guild. nobody talks in the overworld.
>>
>>156155
The whole problem with XIV is the community and the fact that without other players, the game is so boring you wouldn't be playing it, unlike almost every other mmo.

>>158037
>but most people are trying to afk or do something
Pretty much. People are trying to do something, something that you often can't help with or interact with in any way except for maybe really slowing them down when you try to help them
>>
>>151526
Project Gorgon
>>
>>151526
Eve Online.
Since ffxi died is the only MMO that gets the MMO part right.
Join the game
Do the tutorials
Try a few activities
Find one you like
Find mates that do the same thing
Use that to fund PvP
>>
I put 2k hours into ff14 and didnt make a single friend
>>
>>159874
14's basically a single player RPG at this point though.
this is why people preferred XI.
>>
File: Untitled.png (66 KB, 514x192)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>159874
that's nothing
>>
>>156012
FFXIV is probably the most anti-social mmo I have ever played
>>
>>151533
Underrated mad lad
>>
>>152129
>SWTOR, people actually talk with those outside of their friend group.
Really?
>>
>>151546
>>151548
>>155221
I'm confused
>>
>>153498
The final 4th pillar for PvP Project Ascension. It's got some pooinloo admins and shills but the game is fine if you are interested in runescape style pvp that matters but you're not into the RS grind or tick based combat.
Foxhole is pretty good and social too.
>>
>>156713
it's legit apples and oranges
both games have their ups and downs and for some reason people go fucking insane to defend their choice
>>
Did the new Eureka affect XIV's social rating in any way as it is a 72 people fate/farm zone with that 48 people hourly dungeon?
My past experience with that game is that basically nobody talks in-game, especially in dungeons and what not. Not like you have time to chat when there are bulletsponges to beat(trash mobs) and rushing to the next boss to be done with a tiring battlesystem that leaves less time for typing than action mmos.
>>
>>151533
heh.
>>
>>164934
People figured it out right away. Now they just silently idle until the area's dungeon is up, where they spend the entire instance yelling at each other because a premade tries to poorly direct the whole group.
>>
I'm playing The Secret World Legends at the moment it is heavily pay 2 win but the community is very nice. On my first day I had someone asking me to join their "cabal" (guild) I usually don't join rando guilds but this time I did and I do not regret it. Very helpful frens that even set me up with some pretty decent startetd gear. (The gearing in this game is weird) I enjoy the story and lore of the game but I wish the original game was more populated.
>>
>>165491
there's no reason to even do the dungeon anymore this patch, you get coins from fates and CEs
why spend 40 minutes doing a dungeon for just coins and fragments when you can do fates and CEs for coins, fragments, crystals, clusters, exp (if you're below 80), mettle, and lootboxes?
>>
>>165505
Impressive, Yoshi.
>>
I really, really, really hate that MMOs completely abandoned the idea of forced social downtime. SWG did this perfectly with forcing players to build a camp or go to a cantina and have a dancer dance for them to restore their mind wounds.

I am looking forward to the new MMO Raph Koster and his company is supposedly working on but too bad it probably won't see the light of day for at least ten years. I'll be in my fucking 40s by then.
>>
roblox
>>
>>152149
Those pkers sound tremendously based.
>>
>>156713
Because they are sheep and it's likely their first MMO. They missed the boat on WoW and believe the internet hate-train that everything about it is shit, no exceptions. It's also the titan of MMO's so any way to perceivably elevate their literal clone above it is a win in their head. It's no surprise that if you ever speak ill of FFXIV somewhere, including 4chan, you get a torrent of seething replies calling you a WoWfag or whatever other boogeyman MMO at the moment is giving them nightmares.
>>
I've played FFXIV on and off since ARR and can count the dynamic social encounters on one hand which didn't involve me joining an FC and desperately trying to get a mere drop of sociability out of spergs. Hell even during Shadowbringers launch I recall that no-fucking-body talked past the very first day. Everyone is locked up in their little linkshells or private FC-chats. Or Discord. Fuck I even tried to talk about the new xpac to people in say while questing and not one person replied to me. Not one. Not a single person would even give a throwaway comment. It drives me loopy.

I played WoW recently and had more conversations with randoms in Exile's Reach in 45 minutes than I have had in FFXIV in....years.
>>
>>162310
Yes. Chat on almost all worlds is always filled with people socializing, especially on Dromund Kaas and the starting worlds. If you ask a question, even if it's just "How's everyone doing today?", you'll almost always get at least 2 people responding. Guilds are an especially social aspect of the game.
>>
>>167150
Probably since people are desperate to get some new blood into the game so it doesn't die.
>>
>>167152
It's actually quite a ways off from dying.
https://massivelyop.com/2019/11/01/swtor-has-made-almost-a-billion-dollars-and-ea-is-pleased-most-pleased/
>>
>>166841
Why do you want your games to consist of not doing anything?
>>
>>167211

Interacting with other players isn't "not doing anything." Would you rather spend your time having experiences with real people, or just grind by yourself all day?
>>
>>166841
everquest was good for this. just meditating and shitposting before nuking with spells
>>
>>166841
Does anybody remember the ship in Maplestory?
>>
>>167299
I'd rather do everything alone because it puts the outcome completely in my control and gives me the freedom to do things when I want to do them instead of being limited by when people are available. If I wanted to socialize I would do it outside of the game or during gameplay instead of forcing gameplay to abruptly stop.
>>
I want to make an MMO with no combat, or no fighting. Just a game focused on crafting, trading, politics and social interaction. Modern games in general are just way to antagonistic and don't force interaction the same way older games did. I truly believe a game like this with good player housing, exploration and in depth crafting would be popular as well.
>>
>>167802
! BALROG !
>>
>>168360
>focused on crafting, trading, politics and social interaction. Modern games in general are just way to antagonistic
You really think the sociopathic social climbers wouldn't love this too?
>>
>>151546
it's a glorified chink malware. Literally the most social thing there is because every single nook and crany of your information is being stolen and stored to their data banks.
>>
>>151526
None
>>
I missed the MMO craze, for good or bad: more of a /vst/ guy back in mid 00s. I was always charmed about Lineage 2 though and played it for a small while, but then moved on. Something about the mystery of this eastern game (and its sexy dark elves) always intrigued me.
I know that it's still famous in eastern Europe and Korea and that it's free to install but p2w (or at least for qol things)

Is it still on? Will I be swimming in non-English speaking Russians if I try it?
>>
>>151526
dont play rpgs
>>
unironically wow classic.
>>
>>167198
why do you even need to socialize in that game besides maybe roleplaying lol, I just finished the class stories of the empire by myself (f2p) then stopped playing the game. Not a lot to do outside of story content like expansions and stuff and pve is piss easy.
>>
>>151526
MMOs nowadays are just single player games with a lot of people around you. No one talks to other people.
It's been years since the last time I've actually talked to someone through an mmo. I miss that, but zoomers probably prefer talking to groomers on discord.
>>
>>159874
This. FF14 is basically a solo MMO, weird as it sounds.
>You can level each and every single class
>You can level each and every tradeskill
>Your level of interaction with other people will almost solely be for the sake of doing raid content
>Raid content isn't fun because you're stuck with 7 other people who will all most likely be at varying levels of comfort with the content, so you will have people acing everything mad as fuck at people who aren't getting the mechanics
>Basically like the worst class room group project you've ever had to partake in
>PVP is dogshit
>Other than raiding basically no reason to ever interact with another person
I've played worse time wasters but for real ff14 was not a keeper

Also it's full of trannies and leftoids
>>
>>167821
>"If I wanted to socialize I would do it outside of the game"
>Plays a game genre literally called Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game
Fuck off and quit ruining everything because you're a sperg who cares more about numbers on a screen than meaningful experiences between people
>>
>>170458
Pretty much the only social interaction you'll get is raids and RP (and 90% of the RP there is just erp)
>>
>>156713
Originally the massive influx came from people who loved WoW as a game but hated the toxic af community. Because WoW got really bad.

Then you get hooked on the great stories and fantastic music.

Then you hit endgame and get super bored and unsub, and go back to ESO or WoW.

Like me.
>>
>>170412
Just go up to people and talk you autist. I've made plenty of friends this way in MMOs. Even recently.
>>
>>170458
themepark MMOs are not fucking made for socializing
quit playing those dumb shitty games
If a game has LFR/LFG it's most likely a singleplayer MMO
>>
>>170594
what mmos?
>>
>>170706
Metin2
>>
>>170792
>KRMMO
Based, but it's 2020, not 2007. Do people still play it?
>>
>>170803
I thought only romanians and turks played that game kek. People still play it but they released a new class and fucked up the game and shit. Heavily pay2win. Best to play in a private server if you want nostalgia.
>>
>>170806
Also it's on steam now :DDD
>>
>>170806
I've never played this one, but the best thing about KRMMOS always was the community, back when Ragnarok Online and Maplestory were popular the best thing about those games wasn't the game itself, it was the people playing it.
>>
>>170811
Yes totally. I've played some krmmos and they all fucking sucked, but they were popular for some reason (at least here). And the community was the best part of it so I continued playing it because of that.
>>
File: 6r8dn14n.png (130 KB, 305x305)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>170706
Anyone where people are actually playing and not botting. You can strike up a conversation with almost anyone. Even antisocial MMORPGs like FFXIV have active chat channels that are fun to shitpost in. It's true that FFXIV has a largely queer and annoying community, but it's big enough that you can meet just about anyone. I've been to a couple of 4chan meetups for instance, if you consider that kind of thing to be an improvement...

The one thing that destroyed MMORPGs is that once you join a guild, all of the socialization takes place over discord. Honestly, fuck discord. It completely rips you out of MMO world, and makes everything feel different than it used to. I HATE joining a voice channel of people I don't give a fuck about and listening to the same sort of uninteresting people squabble about absolutely nothing, whether it be some drama I absolutely could care less about or some 14 year old e-whore that they're trying to court. It happens literally every single fucking time.
>>
I played WoW from vanilla to frozen throne. Never made a friend or ingrained myself into a guild.
You have to be social and interesting to get anywhere even online.
>>
>>170624
This. Down with themepark MMOs like WoW and FF14 and up with sandbox MMOs that let players strongly carry the narrative and promote and promote socialization.
>>
>>170959
> I HATE joining a voice channel of people I don't give a fuck about and listening to the same sort of uninteresting people squabble about absolutely nothing
>t. zoomer

It was the same back then but instead of discord, people used TeamSpeak3 or RaidCall. The thing is, even outside of guild channels, people used to chat, nowadays it's mostly dead with people only talking on discord instead.
I agree that discord is shit, but this problem has nothing to do with voice channels, people don't want to chat in the games anymore. If you want to meet people, you have to join a discord server.
>>
>>170982
While I am indeed a zoomer, I have been playing MMOs for a "long" time. At least well before discord came about.
>It was the same back then but instead of discord, people used TeamSpeak3 or RaidCall

True. And I'm well aware. I wasn't knocking voice chat in general, just voice chat as it is on discord. For some reason it's just way fucking worse. People didn't get groomed on teamspeak/ventrilo/raidcall

I can't explain the discord phenomena, just reporting on it.
>>
>>171013
>People didn't get groomed on teamspeak/ventrilo/raidcall
Kek

The main problem with discord, is that it's now a social media. Some years ago it was only used for gaming, and it felt the same way as teamspeak, for example, but with better chat.
Now it's used for everything but gaming. I'd been on a few servers and barely anyone would use voice chats, or talk about the game itself.
I left discord earlier this year because now it's just another social media but with "closed" groups instead of a timeline.
>>
File: 1559588607758.jpg (97 KB, 640x619)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>171039
True. I also remember when discord first came out and it just felt like a better social application for gaming, but now it has expanded to more of a social media like you say.
But even when discord is, on rare occasions, used for gaming, it's not as good as those other programs. The limited scope and functionality of the other programs forced it to take a backseat to the MMO, and that was a good thing for the whole experience.
But now, your guild discord becomes more of a social hub where people post on it like it's facebook wall. And eventually you have plenty of people in the discord who have either quit the game, or never had anything to do with it in the first place and were just invited by friends of friends. Because of the expanded scope and functionality of discord, everything just lost focus and became more disconnected from the game.
>>
>>156294
LOL
why even bother when Phantasy Star Online 01 exists?
>>
I still haven't found a world that felt as "big" as Ragnarok Online. You had to exploit the fuck out of Fly Wings and teleports to not get lost in the constant swarm of mobs; merchants would camp at popular farming spots just to help out the people hunting and so on. If they ever release an MMO where every map stays useful and the world isn't an instant teleport or flight path to whatever the "new hub" is, that will be when MMOs strike gold
>>
>>170959
>>The one thing that destroyed MMORPGs is that once you join a guild, all of the socialization takes place over discord. Honestly, fuck discord
This.
>I HATE joining a voice channel of people I don't give a fuck about
And this.

The thing is, I'd actually give more of a fuck about them if I talked to them in-game and I'm usually pretty friendly there, but Discord fags can fuck right off.
>>
>>170982
>>It was the same back then but instead of discord, people used TeamSpeak3 or RaidCall.
Bullshit, I never used any kind of voice chat before Discord and I was in many guilds, active on guild forums, in guild chat, and on good terms with many people. Today, this is impossible unless you're on Discord.
>>
>>171257
I've never been to a discord server where people actually use voice chat
>>
>>170980
Eve is still fun despite China and being a spreadsheet simulator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDRT-Ndg6Hg
>>
>>151526
I would say Albion
For the whole game you are in voice chat with your guildmates while mindlessy ganking people until a bigger zerg party gank you
Then you repeat
>>
>>158015
The sad thing is that since the genre is basically dead atm the themepark personalities promote WoW as if it was the MMO genre rather than the format that killed it.
>>
>>166873
Roblox is more like a platform for other games, so depends on which you are referring to. I do find it interesting that Roblox is doing an IPO. I may invest. Roblox has some of the highest traffic increases for the covid19 gaming boost.
>>
>>169907
whats a good non-RPG MMO?
>>
>>151526
gw2 has some nice communities but also has a lot of really shit ones
>>
>>171650
It's either full-on autism or full-on hand holding, there's no in-between.
>>
>>170485
A meaningful experience between people means fuck-all if the gameplay suffers for it. I'm saying that if you want people to socialize, don't do it by stopping the gameplay.
>>
Nothing comes close to the archeage alpha.
Settling in some far corner of the map with only a couple of people around and going raiding and pirating with your neighbours was the peak of mmos for me. Nothing in my years of WoW, runescape of GW ever topped it.
Too bad they ruined it all by going F2P. The day it went into open release the entire map was flooded with bots claiming every inch of real estate and the game slowly devolved into gook grind p2w garbage.
>>
>>171740
you can look forward to Archeage 2 in 3-5 years if we live that long
>>
>>171740
ArcheRage is still going strong though.
>>
File: 1591728855528.png (731 KB, 850x792)
731 KB
731 KB PNG
>play MMO
>feel lonely
>friend says he's gonna play
>cool, tell him what server i'm playing
>he starts playing on another server
Why even let me know you're gonna play if you're just not going to acknowledge me saying server "x"?
>>
>>172408
"friend"
>>
>>172411
May as well make it plural. Nobody plays with me. They just say "MMOs are shit bro" then play Genshin or whatever the FOTM gacha is. It wasn't always like this.
>>
Why didn't the elite hacker known as 4chan made an MMO yet?
>>
>>171675
>BUT I WANNA SOLO EVERYTHING IF I CAN'T SOLO EVERYTHING THE GAMEPLAY IS SHIIIIT
Don't ever fucking type the word "gameplay" again you sniveling zoomer retard. Go play a single player game if you want to completely divorce yourself from group dynamics.
>>
>>172728
you seem kinda homo
>>
>>172728
You're kinda cute
>>
>>172728
>>172731
>>172732
All me btw
>>
>>172796
yes
>>
>>151550
Might start playing this again and start from scratch. Is kunark out yet? I want to solo if I need to. Might go Iskar necro
>>
Is there anything casual the way gw2 is(horizontal prog, easy to drop in and out) but with trinity roles and tab target?
>>
>>156018
>>156019
them lidls are clean tho
>>
File: the-hunt-1.jpg (94 KB, 1615x816)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>172408
jesus i thought i was alone on this feel. everyone wants to play the shiny new stuff like shadowlands or ashes of creation while i wanna chill in older games. i've tried the newer stuff so many times but it never hooks with me, especially wow expansions. they feel so bad to play despite having billions of dollars on its name. if i ever ask my friends to play with me they just laugh at what i'm playing and ignore me. almost impossible yo make friends ingame as well, everyone is just as autistic as you
>>
>>173649
FFXIV unironically
>>
>>174230
FFXIV doesn't have horizontal progression at all, shill. It's a pure linear gear treadmill.
>>
>>158047
>the fact that without other players, the game is so boring you wouldn't be playing it
Then they are doing MMO right.
MMO games are about playing with other people. That was always the fun part.
Now it feels like, that there are other people in MMORPGs is an after thought.
>>
>>174273
>Then they are doing MMO right.
Except FFXIV forces you to play alone. You can't finish the MSQ that unlocks all the dungeons and areas in a party. You have to be alone to to finish all the quests
>>
>>174230
Is it at least easy to catch up in gear and everything when a new expac comes out
>>
>>174257
>mention a game
>SHILL SHILL I FIT IN
>>>/v/
>>
>>174467
>blatantly lie about the most basic feature of the game to make it look better than it is
>wonder why people think you're a shill
>>>/vg/
>>
>>163418
>Foxhole
Yeah that's a good one.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.