[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 105 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sir cumcision.jpg (243 KB, 764x929)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
Post your kniggas
Delete maul
>>
File: 20201026114630_1.jpg (170 KB, 338x765)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>151042
Maul is fine ever since they reduced the body damage so you don't get kill credit for one hit, while still keeping the HTK. I'm sick of war axes but at least with lots of them and mauls around on the ground there's plenty to throw.

I've got that many loadouts, didn't know which one to pick.
>>
File: a.png (605 KB, 1137x573)
605 KB
605 KB PNG
reminder to follow the accel spam meta
>>
>>151042
more armor options that arent european when?
>>
>>151064
it is genuinely a 50% chance I will parry one even at 40-60 ping
noobs don't realize they can kill me if they just spam it
>>
>call someone a nigger
>should be a normal chat ban for a few days
>it is a game ban
>look at shitcord
>see the person that reported me is brown nosing mods all day
fuck you this isnt fair
>>
>>151348
temp or perm?
>>
What are some good weapons? Right now I'm thinking bardiche for crowd fighting and eveningstar for for 1v1s.
>>
>>151520
any weapon with polearm animations
messer/falchion 1h, 2h if against noobs

exec spam instahits
>>
>>151520
Eveningstar, Exe, Messer, Poleaxe and GS are all pretty great for dueling.

>tfw grinding out duel servers daily and slowly improving
>>
>>151348
How the hell do you managed to get banned in this game? I've never heard of anybody getting banned for chat shit.
>>
You can add 1 new weapon to the game what is your choice anon?
>>
File: crossbow.jpg (272 KB, 669x906)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>151042
'ate bows
'ate 'orses
luv me crossbow
luv me axe
simple as
>>
why is everyone and their mothers suddenly playing nothing but waraxe?
>>
>>151626
I just picked it up myself and it is piss easy to use. Great accels and pretty damn decent drags.
>>
>>151626
because small blades keep getting nerfed and waraxe had a insanely retarded buff that gave it more length, meaning it drags better and less range problems
>>
Anyone else feel like dwarf hitbox is wonk? It's impossible to block sometimes when the opponent is too close, or am I just imagining that shit
>>151626
Got a range buff iirc with the latest patch, and it was already pretty fucking great.
>>
>>151618
flail
>>
>>151691
if a dwarf is using most weapons you can just turn around and sprint away from all of their ripostes. Exceptions or shit like halberds, spears, zweihanders, some other long shit. Just run away after everything they block
>>
>>151618
Scimitar
>>
What's more alive, 1v1 or 3v3 ranked?
>>
>>151770
just play on a normal duel server if you want to duel
>>
>>151770
1v1 surprisingly
3v3 is my favorite game mode in competitive games, sucks
>>
>>151520
Polehammer is great for dueling right now. The accel is insanely fast, but people don't realize because it's bugged. When you accel sideways, if the wooden part comes near your character, you will get hit for full damage which is like 70 HP to your face, and the wooden part touches you as quickly as a waraxe accel would touch you.
>>
>>151348
30 days
>>151561
If somebody cries to discord moderators because you said a no no word. If they are friends with discord moderators it seems the punishment is more severe.
>>
>>151906
>impliment easy to use mute features
>still ban for not using it
Impressive, maybe I should lurk in the discord to see who is a snitch and grief the shit out of them in game.
>>
File: new tigtone.png (548 KB, 546x935)
548 KB
548 KB PNG
>tfw i do better with this retard than on any meta build i ever tried
>now all i do is make fun characters with fitting loadouts
>mfw someone starts bitching i'm using x weapon when i never used it before and i'm only using it now for the costume
feels good
>>
File: dante.png (405 KB, 386x943)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
>>
File: aslauger champion.png (565 KB, 522x908)
565 KB
565 KB PNG
>>
File: aslauger skirmisher.png (528 KB, 542x942)
528 KB
528 KB PNG
>>
File: 6E7ml1N.png (481 KB, 557x1119)
481 KB
481 KB PNG
>>
>>151067
I honestly hope they do at some point just for the seething it would cause among 'NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST ADD FLAILS TO THE GAME ITS NOT HECKIN HISTORICALLY ACCURATE ' crowd
>>
anyone stuck in plat IV rank? everyone i face does some crazy fucking animations, been plat IV since ranked 1v1 came out feelsbadman
>>
>>152323
full retard animations like spins or cucumbers only really work on baddies, the higher up you go the better people get at the real meta: stalled animations
you perfectly stall the entire windup animation so its nigh unreadable to determine if he will accel or drag it
the other meta animation is to spam waterfalls or shoulder insiders, waterfalls being that they look like they missed you cleanly but they moved the blade into your body, insiders being that it looks like the weapon is inside your face and you need to early parry but he still drags it outside your body and hits you

tl;dr learn chamber feint to parry + spam super accels and youll go diamond instantly
>>
>>152364
this sounds so retarded
who exactly is comp made for? giga autismos?
>>
>>152323
you'll realize when you get good that "abusing" animations only work with actual broken weapons like eveningstar's retarded stab that you clearly should be able to just press S and lean up to avoid, yet it still hits you etc.
the real filter is accels because you'll realize you need 10-20 ping to play this game
>>
>Fixes have been made for undesired behavior; hiding inside trebuchets on Grad, building in spawn areas on maps, etc.
they are getting rid of more fun. Hell they already made the no build zone around spawns fucking huge, you cant build on most objectives, and now they are going to restrict it even more.
No more fortifying the inside of the trebuchet either. Instead of changing that why dont these dumb nigger devs make it so that ONE SINGLE RED ON THE TREBUCHET DOES NOT PREVENT 100000000000 BLUE FROM TURNING IT
But at least they mentioned they are discussing cavalry combat, and you can keep the executioners hood if you log into the game before nov 2
>>
>>152841
>and you can keep the executioners hood if you log into the game before nov 2
Welp logging in right now
>>
>>151945
pretty good tigtone
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (575 KB, 414x859)
575 KB
575 KB PNG
>he doesn't use the tank perk
Basically, you are fucking stupid.
>>
>>153129
>fucks over swing manipulation and footwork
no thanks
>>
>>152364
is all this dumb bullshit exclusive to comp or can I just enjoy random casual play otherwise without treating this like this is fucking Tekken 7
>>
>>153153
if all you're gonna do is pug Fl/inv then you literally dont need to do anything but play naked bloodlust maul
the game plays itself and requires 0 skill
>>
>>153153
all that dumb bullshit is written by a johnny come lately
they're just accels or drags
it's on showcase in comp, but with invasion and frontline the wheat is surrounded by chaff most of the time which tends to negate whatever bullshit level of manipulation they can pull off with their drags and accels
>can I just enjoy random casual play otherwise without treating this like this is fucking Tekken 7
yes, just remember k/d fluffing is not the only way to garner enjoyment from mordhau
>>
>>153156
>>153177
thanks
>>
File: 1523307818854.gif (1.7 MB, 266x200)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB GIF
>>153190
>discord
>>
when was the last time you really went sweaty
>get feitoria rapier noble by billhook/beartrap memes, tempted to say no but just go with it
>start by camping the food
>cata is firing at us, can't stay in one place for long
>shark through the streets stealing kills in .2 seconds and then running away
>after food is gone I do this to regain health
>one time get caught up in a scrap of 5 dudes who came up behind me as I sharked someone
>brain turns off
>screen becomes a mess of blood, bodies, and a yellow number growing larger
>have no idea what happened but 6 enemies died and I had more health than when I went in
>half a minute later, completely flounder against one dude and die
>>
File: VIOLENCE ACQUIRED.gif (22 KB, 495x149)
22 KB
22 KB GIF
>>153261
>skirmish
>memeing around
>having a good time
> | Clanfaggot 1, 2 3 join enemy team
>bastard sword and eveniggerstar t3 diapers
>they stack
>one round pubstomp
>my team composed of people 170 levels under me
>"haha easy"
>show level
>switch to bloodlust and waraxe
>slaughter
I never sweat unless i have a reason to and rejected compfags looking to boost their ego by tryharding and using meta builds against newbies then acting like they are hot shit is a more than valid reason for me to stomp their face in.

I also go on "noob only" servers and target platties or level 100+ trying to feel better about their lack of skill and parental love.
>>
File: 201906091639423_1.jpg (361 KB, 935x1073)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>
This game has a million broken animations, time to wait for chiv 2.
>>
>>153314
you honestly think the animations are going to be any better than chiv 1?
>>
>>153326
lmao hell no, desu. I expect worst to be very honest.
>>
I genuinely enjoy crossroads and I dont even play horse
>>
>>153355
Hopped on a few days ago after not playing for about 6 months and I actually like what they've done with the map. I never used to hate it though
>>
I wish they would add female avatars
>>
>>151042
I havent seen modeling/texturing this bad in a while. That belt and cape buckle is literally a sticker.
>>
>>153861
It would clip otherwise.
>>
>>153861
Shit runs bad enough as is.
>>
File: 1408921847198.jpg (76 KB, 335x525)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>153355
>I genuinely enjoy crossroads
>>
Crossroads is just TDM on a more interesting map that lets you dick around and set up creative ways to fuck people over. How can you not like it?
>>
File: empty roads.jpg (2.05 MB, 1920x1080)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB JPG
>>154098
>>
Crossbows are going to get nerfed, a vocal nigger moderator is crying about them right now and trying to rally people against crossbows.
>>
>>154138
If anything they need a buff they're such garbage
>>
>>154138
>>154139
I think crossbows are fine just the way they are.
>>
he is saying he wants crossbows
>to cost 27 points or more
>do less damage
>take longer to aim
>take longer to to swap (this whole rant he is on started with getting killed by a 2 crossbow build)
>>
>>154138
>>154157
sounds like he is just trash at the game.
not that anyone gives a shit about moderators, if one of those niggers joins a game everybody immediately starts teamkilling them.
>>
>>154157
>2 crossbow
>not 1 crossbow and fast melee weapon to opener with then smash
What a bad
Also sounds like he was some unarmored shitter because crossbows do 40 to plate
>>
File: Capture.jpg (9 KB, 531x109)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>154165
>because crossbows do 40 to plate
he is fully aware, that is part of the problem apparently.
>>
>>154168
They don't even 2 shot tier 2 armor. You have be t1 or naked for it to kill you.
You can't even equip 3 crossbows. The worst nerf they could do to this is just limit the amount carried to 1 like they did firepots and it's still a non-issue.
>>
>>154157
Just make them 1 only fucking hell what a retard.
Double crossbows are too expensive as is, he's just a whiny bitch.
>>
>>154138
A mod on NA closed our ranked duel match because I think a lot of people know me
The error message said something like "Host has closed the match"
>>
>>154382
thats the generic error message when the MMR puts you in a server and the other guy never connects in so it boots you out
>>
>>154098
The only interesting part of Crossroads is the tower
>>
>>154479
>Chillin in the field with a billhook waiting for horsenigs to suicide on you
>Capturing the catapult and dragging it to blue spawn
>setting up spike forts on the red ramp
>setting up bear traps basically any fucking where
>Dunking the tower cannon out of their range and making them seethe
>Ballista in the little hidey hole on the blue side of the fort that you have to climb/fall into, complete with walls to fuck over sneaks
>Actually using the red-side fort ballista that everybody ignores and surprising the shit out of everybody that runs by
>Bridge duelfagging
>Camping enemy tower spawn with a recurve bow to get them to chase you into the woods and into beartraps/leading them around so they aren't being useful
There's a lot of fun to be had on crossroads if you give no shit about the objectives.
>>
>>154157
>>154168
>mediocre glass "cannon" meme build
>still enough to make shitters piss themselves in anger
jesus fuck
>>
>>154493
>>>Chillin in the field with a billhook waiting for horsenigs to suicide on you
>do this all game
>it gets to point where horseniggers stop and turn around when they see you
easily best part of crossroads every time
>>
>>151042
If you are not Diamond rank you dont get to complain about anything.

New rule
>>
>>154508
>diadumb thinking he is good at the game
elite or bad
>>
>>154511
elite just means you are diamond but you only play 1 weapon at all times with all graphics off, abusing third person etc and actually grinding 10 hour queues lmao
>>
>>154514
diamond is the gold nova of mordhau
if you want to flex, get an actual rank first trash. i bet you are under 1k hours aswell.
>>
>>154521
>flexing with mordhau ranks

If mordhau had more than 100 diamond players u would never get past it LOL

If I tried I am #1 easily
>>
shout out to the duel admin that kicked me from his server because he ran into my duel and i accidentally hit him. fuckin autist gets the least amount of power and feels the need to abuse it
>>
>>154541
Whatever timmy, keep telling yourself that and you may get to diamond 5.
Now shoo, we elite rank men are talking.
>>
>>154551
Pretty sure all elite 5s are 15 year old boys
>>
>>154553
nice cope
stay small
>>
>>154093
Crossroads release-frontline was severely underrated, minus the retarded blue spawn making red dominate the map every time.
You could ignore the horses entirely and fight on the center point which made for great cluster fuck fights in the tower.
Both the invasion and post-change frontline Xroads sucks major dick now though.
Them spreading it out and making it even more horse focused when everyone hates horses was idiotic
>>
>>154558
i love u stouty
>>
>>154573
stouty is garbage i farm him
>>
>>154656
post your duel mmr or stfu
>>
stouty is dogshit all he does is say "NA comp scene sucks!!!"
>>
Buy Chivalry 2
>>
>>155037
>Epic
no thanks
>>
why do people always vote for reverse grad its such a boring map
>>
>>155282
Red Grad phase 1 is such a fun experience with a 3 bear trap build and I am always platinum fucking mad when teammates don't want to hold it properly so I can continue to have my bullshit memery for longer
>>
All Invasion maps are fun as h*ck except Taiga which doesn't do anything interesting and is still basically just frontline.
>>
how do i into photoshop so i can edit people saying nigger and get them chat banned
>>
>>155020
NA has a comp scene?
>>
>>155324
Game really needs unique invasion maps instead of the cut up ones we have now. Something with proper layouts designed around the actual objectives.
Mountain Peak is the only current map with unique features and it's great.
>>
Why is Mordhau filled with people that have never played a FPS before? I've never met so many people with a fundamental failure to understand objectives.
>>
how alive is this game?
>>
>>155617
Gets hard to find a full server at 4 am on a weekday but otherwise several full ones at all times.
>>
What's the best weapon to deal with shieldfags?
>>
What's the best time to que for 3v3 if I actually want to get in a game? I gave up after 15 minutes unranked.
>>
>>155677
Your foot
>>
>>155737
3v3 is all premades
>>
wat is the difference between , say, a good player, and someone whos elite like stouty?
>>
>>155758
the latter sucks 5 dicks for breakfast every day.
>>
>>155758
What do you mean by good.
>>
>>155764
>good
someone who knows the basics, can block most normal shots and can drag/accell, sort of your average player i guess
>>
>>155782
Ok. The pros are just that, but sweatier.
>>
>>155782
The best players can perfect drag every time. For instance, I never "chamber to parry", I always just either just chamber or just parry. Expert draggers will always make you question your timing and you will never be confident of "this parry/chamber will catch it"
That's basically it, it's literally just drags. Accels are always cheeky no matter how good you are unless your ping is always 15-20. Knowing when exactly to feint is also important, but that's hard to explain.
>>
>>155797
to expand on what anon said, feinting is more of an utility (catching dodges, CFTP, rechamber) than a way of attacking in high level play. Due to the stamina loss and losing initiative nobody feints against opponents that can reliably read them.
When feints are actually useful, is when your opponent's camera is unable to see the exact movement and has to guess.
>>
File: 1299.png (143 KB, 400x300)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>152031
>dull-ass rusty armour
>bevor with a full helmet
>capeshit skirt
>>
File: Old King Henry.jpg (512 KB, 564x936)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
Post fightan tunes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zxO74EoNi0
>>
File: file.png (441 KB, 400x515)
441 KB
441 KB PNG
>>156314
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgl_HrxlUH4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOg8wY9I8QM
https://youtu.be/4jLIYEsC-84
>>
acrobat should be 1 point less or increase jump height
>>
>>157333
jumping is OP as shit right now due to the player hitbox being bugged while jumping so it should be left as is
acrobat makes jumping over footdrags a viable defense move too

the only perk that needs tuning is second wind, either making it expensive and giving 1-2 more stamina back or buffing t3 boots so people can fucking use them again
everyone and their moms run 3/3/2 because the extra boot damage is pointless and most weapons dont deal enough leg damage to t2
they should make t3 boot make the enemy suffer slow movement on hit exactly as if they were hit with a hammer wep currently
>>
>>157352
with jumping into enemy swings and lowered point cost for legs ASWELL as making your kick deal more damage t3 legs is overpowered.
buffing it even more would be retarded and make facehuggers even stronger.
>>
>>154514
How does one 'abuse' 3rd person? Doesnt 1st give you better visibility and being easier to read feints/drags?
>>
>>157523
tons of exploits you can do with third
its all very specific high level autism stuff
>>
File: 1591860300958.jpg (84 KB, 1000x749)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>tfw i see a sweaty tryhard so i recreate their entire character+loadout except fat
>i stomp them or, if they're better than me, ruin their game with ballista and horses
>they always get baby mad no matter what
it's a blessed feel
>>
How do I learn to chamber when using binds for strikes? If someone does a right diagonal strike do I overhead or sidestrike cause none seem to work. At this point i perform better using mouse directions to strike
>>
File: 879873514.jpg (54 KB, 734x917)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
I almost never play the game normally any more. Most of my time is spent on frontline finding places to spawncamp enemy archers and helmetless bois.
And that's okay
>>
>>157523
3rd is legal FOV cheat
>>
>>151067
historically, how did the desert people not die from heat stroke wearing these ornate costumes?
>>
>>157659
at certain temperatures more layers help
and the desert gets cold as fuck in the night
>>
>>151042
Posting just to remind you fags: rainbowing does not make you look cool, nobody likes the way you play.
>>
File: venom snake.png (588 KB, 497x937)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
Try to remember the basics of CQC. fists vs weapons have gotten much harder since people learned you can chamber them
>>
>>157523
It's easier to tell where your weapon is but that's all I can figure out.
>>
>>157691
Rainbowing doesn't work. Unless you mean hitting someone behind you with a side swing, which is fun as fuck, fight me.
>>
>>157523
People say 3rd person is cheating because it makes dragging easier, and matrix dodging easier. It also lets you see more to your sides and very slightly behind you, helping in teamfights.
But yes it makes fighting the person directly in front of you much harder to read. And sometimes your body will just block your view of their weapon too
>>
File: out.webm (2.5 MB, 1280x720)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB WEBM
i got this game 2 days ago and even though its really frustrating getting shit on, there's a lot of hilarious moments
>>
>>157789
>new people doing retarded shit
>it works because you never expected it in the first place
>>
File: 1597547841981.jpg (58 KB, 651x655)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>157795
i saw a notification say "press r to throw" so i did it thinking it would throw the shield at him, i had no idea i was about to throw my only weapon at him so if i missed i was fucked
>>
>>157799
Targe and buckler can be thrown. They do good damage too.
>>
>>154656
I would body you
>>
>>157523
Ever fought those people who seem to be constantly looking at your feet?
Those are people in 3rd person angling down so they can see the entirety of you, the bonus is it also makes them harder to read because of their retarded angle.
>>
>>157948
They're annoying as shit because I always forget I can just jump over their swings and kick them in the head.
>>
>>157948
i footsniff and i play in 1p
the problem with 3p is that some animations dont line up with whats actually happening and the devs said theyre not going to fix that
>>
>>157947
failrp stouty uses reddit exclusively
>>
>>157984
a quick look at the archives will show I was spamming mordhau here since 2016 you cretin
>>
>>158129
admitting to breaking rules? yikes.... oof
>>
I try my best to like this game, but it just feels clunky and I quit after one round
>>
I decided to start recording who wins when I play invasion to try and see which side each map is biased too. Another thing this has turned out to be is a popularity recording as well. Right now Feit is the most popular with 9 rounds, while Crossroads is the least with 0.
>>
is waraxe the new maul? every game I play at least a 3rd of the people are on waraxe bloodlust
>>
>>158901
waraxe was already A+ tier prepatch and the buffs have made it the metagame

the accel mixup is impossible to deal with above 16 ping, either you get hit because your parry packets will never reach the server due to how extreme the speed is or youll be outstammed because you had to CFTP every attack they did
>>
>>158901
its only effective against shitters like >>158927

what you really have to watch out for is Messer and roundshield, literally impossible to beat without them either fucking up or you using the same loadout
>>
>messer still has phantom range
what a joke
>>
>>158978
maul or eveningstar would trivially 10-0 that kind of retard build, you dont know jack shit what you're talking about
>>
I hate it when I get thrown out of my rhythm. I was doing great last time I played but today I fucking sucked.
>>
File: qpEG6n7.png (2 KB, 256x39)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>157721
Yeah I feel that. Just gotta read em and morph. that or use footsies to make them whiff if they're dumb enough.
>>
>>159209
>C tier duel weapons that get hard countered by walking away
>beating the de facto most effective build
spotted the diamond rank.
>>
Any word on the new weapons?
>>
>>157523
So turn on the tracers and where ever you see red when you swing will do full damage expect at the very end of the swing. So what people do is literally stand shoulder to you and swing from the same side causing an instant hit. Plus drags and accels are DRAMATICALLY EASIER like it's almost unfair. You also have way more situational awareness to the point where some people can pretty much see behind them. 3rd person is for sweaty bois and faggots
>>
>>157975
It's the other way around. For example the bastard sword(my main since day one) the stab won't line up with the dot in the middle but does line up in 3p it's dumb as fuck
>>
I just figured out tracerweaving holy shit thats cancerous
>>
>>157721
Fist vs Weapons sadly only works against idiots. There's literally just no way you can win if the other guy has anything bigger than a BS and just keeps stabbing unless you get lucky and manage to psych them out with feints
>>
>>157572
>see sweaty tryhard
>stomp them
>then everyone clapped and called them a nigger in chat and sent me friend requests
>then I told everyone on /vm/ and got 100 (you)s and the screencap is still reposted to this day
>>
>>159397
not him but
>moderator joins
>one guy says nigger
>is banned
>entire server flips, calls Xer a nigger and tranny
>leaves and probably commited suicide afterwards
>sent everyone without a pepe or redditjack picture a friend request
>>
>>159412
>tfw banned for saying nigger for 18 more days
>cant start political salt mines in chat right now
>>
File: 1JpAagL.png (1.56 MB, 879x823)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
>>
>try to have fun
>just die to level 200 playing meta builds
every time
>>
>try to have fun
>just die to level 10 playing default build
every time
>>
>try to have fun
>just die to unranked playing maul build
every time
>>
>try to have fun throwing training swords at enemies and having a long ass stamina war for memes
>some archer just shoots me
fuck archers
>>
>try to have fun throwing arrows at enemies and having long ass dick up my ass for memes
>some melee just javelins me
fuck kniggers
>>
i fucking hate that full t3 can simply sprint out of gs drags because the turncaps are so shit
>>
File: cltvg0qwh9e31.jpg (67 KB, 643x406)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>
>try to have fun
>just die to tryhard mouse wigglers
every time
>>
mouse wiggling is retarded and doesnt accomplish anything
>>
>>161677
Especially not since the smoothing fix they had last patch.
>>
>>161677
>>161678
that only affected neutral state and they did not touch turncap modifiers
if you're using a high turncap weapon then abusing its turncaps by flinging your mouse is still meta
>>
hear me out
accels do less damage (it will simply bap if you have the blade inside the other guys body), drags do normal damage
this will make mordhau less reliant on ping and more about outmaneuvering
>>
>>162448
>moving the weapon slower does more damage than moving it faster
A+ balance, you might actually be one of the devs in disguise. Give us an update that isn't dead ass ranked modes nobody plays.
>>
am i retarded or are the hitboxes just trash in this game?
>>
>>162608
Both
>>
>>162608
Bit of both. Your FOV settings might be fucking with perception. I have mine cranked up to 105 and I get hit with stabs constantly that look way too far to hit.
>>
This game is fun but I don't get how people can get 1000+ hours out of it. At 40 hours and already feeling bored which isn't bad for the playtime. I kind of wish the weapons felt more different than sword but bigger and slow or sword but smaller and fast. But I guess that'd fuck up balancing and isn't really possible. Think it'd be fun if there were more tools items and special weapons that worked differently than the usual melee weapons like a flail, or a held and running spear attack.
>>
>>162853
I don't get why held spear isn't a thing, specifically as an anti-horse option.
You might like the Billhook, has a unique feature where it has negative knockback causing people to fuck up in their positioning
>>
File: download.jpg (99 KB, 512x513)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
please que 3v3 ranked there's no one in west us
>>
>>163007
>playing ranked
cringe
>>
>>163007
>us west
dead lol
>ranked
even deader lol
>wojak
hope you dead yourself soon lol
>>
>>162448
sorry but drags also rely on ping
>>
>>151042
>>151047
>>151622
>>151945
>>151947
>>151949
>>151951
>>152031
>>153129
>>157629
>>157721
shit
>>151535
kinda cool

Genuinely surprised that they were all bad wow.
>>
>>163081
Post knight
>>
grad or bad
>>
boreal blade releases later today
>melee game
>p2p servers
lol
>>
>>163862
looks like they took the blademode mechanic from MGSR and removed all the fun or good parts
>>
Looks like a shittier version of Blade Symphony (RIP)
will just stick with Mordhau
>>
File: file.png (852 KB, 627x912)
852 KB
852 KB PNG
I love how much you can disguise your armor to look weaker.
>>
why is it always the people with the tacky ugly rank emblems displayed that get so asshurt when you dont play the objective
you figure after 1000 hours they would realize that the winning team gets literally fucking nothing and there is no point to objectives
>>
File: the power of kicks.webm (2.94 MB, 960x540)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
>>
>>163108
he did, it's at the bottom
>>
>>151535
what a fucking clusterfuck of styles that dont even fit together, and your arms are uncolored
did you randomly buy whatever from the shop or something?
>>
File: file.png (741 KB, 504x828)
741 KB
741 KB PNG
>>151042
>>
>>164755
Good
>>
File: 1604900238610.png (202 KB, 288x273)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>feel like i get over another skill gap and start holding my own against better players
>tfw running into the Elite ranked players and trying to read wacky morphs

i guess i could work more on chambers although ive practiced an assload as is. reading lunges is a huge pain in the ass sometimes as i feel the wind-up animation/window and morph window are near unreadable with some of the weapons i.e. dagger, estoc, bastard sword.
>>164658
everything was intentional, i just liked how busy it looked.
>>
>>164918
>trying to read wacky morphs
God i've seen some of the most obscene pole overheads where they're pointing at the sky and it's either and instant accel or the longest drag in history.
>>
>>164978
>tfw put hundreds of hours to perfect my ls and gs manip
>pros get too good at reading gs and slowly nerf it to the point where the best of the best dont even have to look to defend against it
>get baxe or poleaxe or evening and spam overhead instants and collect free wins

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
File: 1604659528004.gif (55 KB, 248x248)
55 KB
55 KB GIF
>>165150
>that guy who runs around with a poleaxe in the 2x damage servers and brags about having the most kills
>>
>>165153
>2x damage server
That sounds fucking horrible. I'd mace + roundshield the shit out of everybody
>>
>try to have fun
>dont
every time but unironically
>>
>>165320
This
At least they got rid of matrixes, but they didn't add in velocity-based damage, which is basically inexcusable in 2020
>>
>>159366
>tracerweaving
whats that
>>
>>165370
stupid unviable bullshit that sounds cool
>>
>>165370
it is a method of coping
>fall for a drag
>a-ah! he did a tracer weaver rainbow 720 mixitkickit with a waterfall off the rim!
>>
>>165407
waterfalls are tracer weaving
back in alpha frise drags were the definition of tracer weaving
>>
>>165424
frise is a faggot, when is he finally going through with his suicide threats
>>
>>151042
i didnt buy this and its been on the list since release because at the time i was playing for honor and literally everywhere was saying it was dying constantly and beyond saving
and yet i still see it brought up over and over, and are way less frugal now
so can i run it conmfortably on 3770k 480 8 gigs rram from like 2012
>>
>>165470
I have a laptop from then and it can't run it on that, even on lowest settings. I could load up the game but the actual servers were too computer-intensive and I'd disconnect.
>>
>>165523
ah well
this is why i want demos back
>>
>>165470
i know somebody who plays with a very similar set up and its definitely playable but expect to do some tweaking and trying to fix a shitty stutter
>>
i've noticed that the higher a level someone is the more no fun allowed they are recently
>>
>>166087
It is not level, but armor you need to look at.
If they have gold armor, or a plume, they are guaranteed faggots.
I am level 189 and constantly get kicked from skirmish games by plumeniggers because I bring a toolbox and find places to set up a ballista fort instead of dying in 30 seconds like everyone else
>>
>Got kicked from duel server for refusing to fight people who hid their level
Shame people who hide their level
>>
>kicked from skirmish for not being a sweaty faggot
>again
>>
>>166087
I've had the opposite experience, higher levels often fucking around
>>
>>166111
level 180 skrimmmer here too
I have found like 90% of the map glitches in this game and get regularily kicked for exploiting
>>
>>166291
It seems like every high rank reaches a point where they must decide to either become a tryhard ploomer or a foppish engie.
>>
>two plumeniggers and a horned helmet (just a plumenigger variant)
>when i go to duel one, the others stand around doing emotes
>fine
>the second he starts losing, the other two plumeniggers jump in it turns into a 3v1
>they know the server owner so they can do what they want
fuck this dead game. This is the ONLY populated server in my region at this hour.
>>
>>166429
>dueling
>>
>>166457
>This is the ONLY populated server in my region at this hour.
>>
>>166457
i literally only duel
all 800 hours of play were just 1v1s
>>
>>166398
foppish is ABSOLUTE SHIT tier on the official mhaug voice list
>>
whichever voices are the ones that say
>im a fooking legend
>youre terrible. look men, look how terrible he is
are the only good ones
>>
>>167031
I know the first is young and I think the second is eager. Young is best for spamming help.
>>
File: vayntrub.jpg (83 KB, 640x818)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>S Tier
War Axe
Battle Axe
Eveningstar
>A Tier
Warhammer
Mace
Axe
Pole Axe
Spear
Frying Pan
>B Tier
Zweihander
Longsword
Greatsword
Executioners Sword
Arming sword
>C Tier
Everything else
>Nigger Tier
Maul
Messer
Polehammer
Lute
>>
>>167265
you just copied this straight from reddit
0/10 effort
>>
>>167265
>quarterstaff not in A, or even B.
>no heavy hand axe
garbage list
>>
>>167265
What's wrong with polehammer?
>>
>>167265
all pole weapon types are in S tier
fat blades are in A tier
GS is b tier
F tier is everything else
>>
>>167265
everyone laugh at this nigger for being retarded
>>
Flat or pig faced bascinet?
>>
I can't find a server with less than 200 ping. Very sad I really enjoy this video game.
>>
File: Screenshot (99).png (715 KB, 507x948)
715 KB
715 KB PNG
US population is dead
>>
>take a break from this came for a couple weeks
>come back
>not a tryhard anymore
>have to fight against tryhards
nerf mace and axe and other hitstun-based weapons and remove bloodlust already goddammit.
>>
>>168218
>complaining about bloodlust
you were never good at the game
>>
>>168218
mace and axe are nonissues lol
literally walk away from them
what the fuck are you even talking about hitstun based? all weapons deal hitstun, hammers just have a slow ms effect but that doesnt relate to actual hitstun
>>
what's up with the one handed weapons? before the last major update I used to love the bastard sword but since the update it feels slower than half of the two handed weapons and I had to give up on using it. also why did they nerf underhand swings into the ground? I hardly ever see people underhand swing anymore
>>
>>168452
2faggers constantly got mad that 1h were faster, balance devs are maul and baxe fags, the rest is pretty standard.
The only deserved nerf was Cleaver but now people just use 1h Axe
>>
>>168456
One of my favourite loadouts is the triple axe, can catch someone off guard with a throw. They're also pretty cheap so plenty of points left for armour and perks
>>
>>168452
Arming sword and bastard sword can still be absolutely unreadable
they just made it so the plat-diamond rank shitter morph instawin is no longer possible, its still good tier weapon high level because of the fucked animations although damage never was too great.
>>
What's the deal with the staff? In duels it didn't seem like it did any damage. On frontline i was killing people often like normal. Is there a sweet spot I'm missing?
What does the alt holding position do? Gain range?
>>
>>168477
>What's the deal with the staff? In duels it didn't seem like it did any damage. On frontline i was killing people often like normal. Is there a sweet spot I'm missing?
I don't play duels but my guess is that it's harder to land hits in them compared to frontline, which means you need 4 headshots or 5 bodyshots to kill.
>What does the alt holding position do? Gain range?
Reduces the range by 30cm and reduces the windup by 25ms.
Can see weapon stats in-game as well as this website: https://mordstats.com/
>>
>>168477
channel your inner shaolin monk and go flying dragon kick morph them in the face after two accels
>>
File: mordhow.png (885 KB, 660x1086)
885 KB
885 KB PNG
>>167596

It's too slow and doesn't do enough damage, which reduces it to a gimmick with the 1 shot against level 2 heads.
>>
>>168496
I could have recognized that as a bait post without you having to post that abomination
>>
File: fleshgolem.png (1.3 MB, 863x1223)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>168502

I suppose if you can't understand why the polehammer is bad I shouldn't expect you to appreciate such refined aesthetics.
>>
>>168521
i am not the guy you replied to before
fix your fashion sense with a noose
>>
>>168477
When you're 1v1ing someone who's focusing a lot on your weapon you're more likely to lose. I really only die to quarterstaff in Frontline if I'm already damaged or fighting multiple people.
>>
I started playing in 3rd person mode. I did better but it doesn't feel as fun.
>>
goddamn what the fuck is wrong with bardiche
its the most egregious example of whats wrong with polearms
pros are somehow skipping all the windup and making it hit faster than a cleaver
the drags literally make no sense, they are always touching your body and yet somehow the weapon is actually 6 feet away from you so you parry thin air, this looks even worse on footdrags as they can put the pole inside your camera and drag it out
>>
File: chnosoundcut.webm (2.94 MB, 1280x720)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
testing new meme macros
>>
>>169463
>needing macros to spin
how bad are you lol
>>
>>169491
it's spin and "come at me" + flourish
>>
>>169463
holy shit dueling is gay.
Frontline is where it's at. FACT!
>>
>>169492
thats 4 buttons
>>
>>169516
>>169491
you guy(s) are fucking toxic, spend some time outside
fucking hell
>>
>>169507
Brawl is the perfect balance between the two.
>>
>>169463
euros wish they had even 1% of NA meme tech
>>
>>151348
shouldn't be any ban for dropping the n bomb. Freedom of speech is le human rights issue.
>>
>>169531
git gud or go back to r/mordhau trash
take the shit we drop on you like a real man, bitch
>>
>>169579
still malding about the 7-1?
>>
>>169463
Is there a way to hotkey specific taunts?
I fucking hate having the key key key 3 just to do a fucking shrug.
>>
>>151348
I got temp chat ban for saying it. I was trying to prove to someone you could say it without anything happening lol.
>>
>>151622
Why even play if you're going to use projectiles?>>155571
Nobody gives a shit about objectives. Wins don't mean anything. Pump kdr or be a scrub.
>>
>>169625
>he doesn't know the power of crossbow at short range
ngmi
>>
>>169625
I like being able to delete bow users, and whipping it out and shooting someone at close range at low health that isn't expecting it is always satisfying.
>>
>playing skirmish
>gets down to 1v1
>enemy is one hit from death
>start swing
>press G to drop weapon
>go to swing with fist
>my mouse hits the side of my keyboard
>I ran out of room on my mousepad
>try to move my keyboard over quickly
>he kills me
>everyone laughs at me
fuck you
>>
>>155020
stouty is retarded but once eu learns to teamplay they wont have much above eu, who have much better mechanics, especially swing manip
>>
>>169849
na wont have much above eu*
>>
TERRY BIG RIG BUTTFUCK
Is the wrost troll in mordhau. Absolute cunt.
>>
>>169612
x7 c2 c4 cc2
>>
>>169889
That's not hotkeying that's just macroing the inputs but I appreciate the attempt.
>>
>>169891
i typed that in 0.8 seconds with an additional two for the spaces
just git gud cc2
>>
>>169896
now do it all in the middle of a fight
>>
>>169901
I already did it
>>
File: you.jpg (57 KB, 293x344)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>164451
you can say you get literally nothing from *literally anything* depending on your goal, some people care about the objective and winning more than about getting points
>>
how do you deal with t1 speedsters outturncapping your low turncal weapons? you basically cant mixup drag or accel at all
>>
>>170771
just hit them
If they run into your weapon you get a free accel
If they run away from a drag then stop dragging
If they run through an accel then you just got punished
>>
File: Capture.jpg (85 KB, 561x862)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
devs put out a survey

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScJXgGffeu7hwGT1PBILekFKEl-D4fRl3N250HuajrBS5IH6A/viewform
>>
>>170783
Where is the "fire crush and the faggot from the dev team" option
>>
>>170783
These niggas don't even know how to make maps either. It's crazy how much unused space there is on both castello and feitoria. Not to mention that Castello is so badly designed it rarely gets picked.
>>
>>170934
this is why BR was the best mode
>>
Free weekend when? I want to play against people worse than me.
>>
>grab cata
>fire randomly
>9 kills
>5 were teammates
holy shit im sorry
>>
>>170973
Just queue for ranked duels
>>
People that accelerate and delay their swings should be banned.
>>
>>170783
they swapped the collumns
>>
>>170942

It really was. If they had better servers and a functional matchmaking system when the game released BR could have blown up instead of slowly dying.
>>
>>153815
females? lmao
>>
>>153314
Doesn't chiv 2 literally have someone being decapitated before the sword touches them in the trailer? Also
>Egs
>>
>>172208
all footage from chiv 2 so far looks exactly like chiv
>>
>>151348
what the fuck is wrong with mods? almost at every community mods are the people who were bullied as kids and now enforce power over people with the little control they have
>>
>>171694
thats pretty much the whole game though
>>
>>151931
protip: You can report snitches for snitching and abuse of report system which gets them banned too
>>
>>166111
Fuck, now I want to try this.
>>
>>172262
Which is a bad thing. Chivalry died for a reason.
>>
>>172893
I am doing some studying right now, but in about 20 minutes i will launch mordhau and show some of the spots I know for stalling on skirmish maps that make people seethe
>>
skirmish spots for generating stalling on Camp
For getting into the river, make sure you get a running start because you need as much speed as possible. At the point where the arrows are you need to be in the river and hugging the rock, you will just barely make it. Crouch when you reach that spot. River is usually a guaranteed votekick since the enemy has no chance to kill even with ranged weapons, so my own team cries.
Also a low effort spot is to hop inside a tent and barricade the entrance. Can use it to judge if your team is a bunch of faggots or not depending on how much they cry
>>
>>172976
reminds me of this thing i made ages ago
>OOBros #1
>>
How is your road to top 100 going lads
I stopped at top 500 because game just wouldnt find any matches and my friend told me it took him like 2 hours to find a match at elite
>>
File: Mordhau Tourney OOB.png (84 KB, 1072x818)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>172979
>>172976
i miss spiking

>>172980
ranked is dead as fuck
>>
Feitoria skirmish seethe guide
For the bottom right, you need spikes. Build them so half are under the little overhang, and half is not under the little overhang. this way you can use it as a ramp to climb onto the roof

bonus: spot for making people cry when you are a noble during invasion. You will be out of bounds for a few seconds, just keep running towards towards the circled spot. Enemies are out of bounds for the entire run and cannot reach you. Vulnerable to ranged niggers. Also, you can use this area to get into the bell tower as well, rapier nobles in bell tower are good.
>>
>>172993
>>
>>172993
>>172995
addition by vet oober:
>you can go in the water in top left or use ballista swivel to hide in the wall
>you can jump up to the roof on the bar from the bar door
>>
Some stalling spots on taiga.
You can stick barricades on the top right one instead of a ballista.
Middle right image, the rightmost arrow you need to cut down the tree and jump off that
Bottom left, you can hide in these bushes to stall. About half of these bushes are out of bounds, so build barricades in a way that the other team has to be out of bounds to hit them. They can climb over the rocks and drop down on you though.
>>172979
>>172982
>setting up a ballista behind the wall
good times
>>
One on tourney, mountain peak, grad, and my bowchad so i dont have another fat empty white space.
No, the tourney one does not work on Arena
>>
File: HighlandsBG4.jpg (1.12 MB, 2100x1080)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>Some updates on development - we're run into quite a few bugs testing for the eventual update #20, but we've made a lot of progress! Also, an old test map, Highlands, is making a comeback as a brawl/teamfight oriented map. Enjoy this sneak-peek
If update 20 only adds retard cosmetics like horns again, and only focuses on duel monkey maps like truce/arena/pic related i will be upset
>>
>>172980
i hit top 50 at one point but every patch the lags gets worse for me to the point where i cant play on any big duel server with more than 12 people
>>
>>173016
Fuck grad. Look at that image. There is a log to cross the river, and a little building on the other side. There is also that little village with the church and cemetary + some two story house. Yet we never use any of this shit? Fuck these retard developers
>>
>>158901
I don't know why it's suddenly good, I always hated it but I admit back then people called me pro when I used it, this was definitely before whatever buffs or meta was established for it. The only thing I notice is its foot drag forces you to learn how to jump because the devs didn't think you could drag into feet which the parry hitbox is not big enough to block, other than that I have no idea why people are complaining as most randoms will not be foot dragging with it.
>>
>>173139
purely for battle royale which is no longer a thing outside of fortnite. devs realized kids only want fortnite BR
>>
>>173020
WOOOW YET ANOTHER FLAT FUCKING CIRCLE MAP TO REPLACE ACTUAL MAPS LIKE GRAD AND TOURNEY IN SKIRMISH MAP POOLS AND ESPECIALLY BRAWL WHERE YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE OUT OF 2 AT A TIME.

fuck triternion in the dickhole with a rusty piece of barbed wire
>>
>>173276
I read somewhere that the maps are made before they decide how they'll be played
>>
>>173020
Fucking Christ tritards are so bad at making maps it's embarrassing.
>>
>>164222
>>164755
>>168496
>>168521
Shit tier
>>168217
Close to good tier

>>166998
>Foppish
Shit tier
>Eager
God tier
>>166087
I ran into a level 300 who just littered an area with bear traps under the terrain and just camped it, if they got into a fight they just spammed stabs and blocked and that was the the extent of their abilities they had an anime avatar of course
>>
>>173532
>they had an anime avatar of course
I have one intentionally because it makes people mad

>archer
>anime avatar
>obnoxious name that's hard to type
The people that get pissed off the most by this are platties that proudly display their plat like a step above default-gold is something to brag about.
>>
Why do anime avatars make redditors seethe so hard?
>>
File: horsefagassist.webm (2.95 MB, 1280x720)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>
>>173825
third person is good for attacking but sucks for reading
>>
>>168496
reminds me of the colorful chaos wizards in warhammer fantasy
>>
>>173587
UwU look how pathetic i am tee hee hee
>>
>>174013
gross, go away furfag
>>
>>174213
>Hating anime
>>
>>174215
who are you quoting
>>
>>151348
>>151561
I got game banned for N-posting when they did that big autoban wave.
I went and cried in the discord, said I was black, and negotiated a week mute instead of game ban with the mods.
I'm chalking it up as a W
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.12 MB, 923x893)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
What do you think of my knight and hi-vis worker?
>>
>>174617
>tfw ethnic jew and immune to tranny mod moods if i cry hard enough
on the side i managed to save up 500k gold
>>
>tfw getting recognized in skirmish servers
feels good
>>
>>174893
us or eu
>>
>>151042
I saw that its on sale right now. Is it good? Or is it dead like Medieval Warfare?
>>
>>174977
It gets good after 500 hours. Not dead, you can pretty much always find a server. Buying it now is probably a good idea, you can join the influx of other people buying on a sale and fight people who are also bad at the game
>>
>>174979
I see. I wasnt sure, because i asked on /v/ and the only response i got was "its dead". Thanks for that Anon. Gonna buy it then
>>
File: disarm 2.webm (2.93 MB, 800x450)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
Why did this guy in red get disarmed, does getting chambered remove stamina?
>>
>>174987
No, he just put his weapon away
>>
>play game muted
>play better than with audio
Why
>>
>>151042
Are they any cloaks? Or can i wear a back quiver? because i would like to creat a ranger like character
>>
>>175610
No and yes by having a bow in your loadout
>>
>>175623
I have a bow in my loadout, but i only get a side quiver
>>
File: 1601083139209.png (370 KB, 2864x1068)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>>175610
>>175629
>>
>>175629
this >>175633 but unironically
>>
File: backquiver chad.png (100 KB, 186x201)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>175633
>>175637
>>
File: smug backfire.webm (2.99 MB, 1000x562)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB WEBM
is this shit fixed
>>
>>176444
You blocking too early?
>>
>>176444
are we meant to get mad at this? you have the reflexes of someone with dementia
>>
>>176445
>>176547
the teleporting through the barricade
>>
>>176612
its fixed several patches ago
>>
File: 20200823183950_1.jpg (106 KB, 635x1054)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>151042
>>
This game is great, but i think i got burnt out.
It just doesnt click with me anymore and since the community is in the sale period of 50% noobs and 50% shitters that want easy kills actual opponents are only found on duel servers.
it jus aint fun anymore.
>>
>>177118
>50% noobs and 50% shitters
Sounds like its time to break out the fun loadouts and make people rage with bear traps everywhere.
>>
File: 1549387902597.jpg (47 KB, 680x680)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>177171
thats what i have been doing since day 1
thing is out of 10 kills 8 are teammates walking into them backwards
>>
File: ladder trap 2.webm (2.91 MB, 960x540)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
This is all i look forward to on any of the maps. Every match is play is just a buildup to playing the second objective on feitoria defense, and since it is so poorly designed it only lasts ~3 minutes most of the time
>>
>>177297
I do that but 3x beartraps and whatever I can fucking pick up on the ground along the way.
>>
>>168456
cleaver is nerfed? I still wreck people with it.
>>
>>177401
It's not bad but its not as good as it used to be. Still fast and still a 3 hitter and still fucks up naked maulfags.
>>
Can someone held me what is the role and functionality of having a shield?
>>
>>177435
Longer parry timings and radius now, and a surprise throw without giving up your weapon.
They used to have a distinct function but maulfags cried as hard as possible to get them nerfed multiple times.
>>
>>154514
Ask me how I know you're a shitter
>>
>>154558
That you crip?
>>
>>177435
being a shitter
with a shield you can parry attacks coming to your back and leg, aswell as attacks that miss you.
>>
>>177097

Extremely generic but the boots and lack of gold make it a 6/10.
>>
>>168496
this nigga got the drip
>>
>>171340
sorry for what?
>>
How the fuck do i start a mod map by myself?
Im tired of chilling 30 minutes in a server queue while waiting for mods to get installed, just to get my game saying byebye to me
>>
Been getting really shitty ping lately. Very sad. It's unplayable.
No idea why everything on my end seems to be same.
>>
why are people so against flails?
>>
>>178104
only the devs are because "UUUh its too hard to program even though we could just make it into a mace reskin with a jigglebone chain and different idle"
>>
I wanted to test the Ranked Mod, but could only use 2 Standard and 1 Created Class. What the fuck is this shit? What items can i use in ranked?
>>
>>178125
You would effectively need to program the animation, because it is just an invisible stick until you start swinging. If anything, it could be QUITE an interesting weapon if made properly. Imagine the starting animation doing an initial circular wind up. Would throw so many people off. Imagine if it one shots up to med helmets
>>
>>178260
No
>health items
>ranged
>placeable things (pavaise, trap, toolbox)
>>
File: 2bow.webm (2.97 MB, 960x540)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB WEBM
take the 2 crossbow pill
>>
>>178104
They will claim it is because flails were not used as weapons (they ignore the executioners sword though, and all the other peasant weapons)
In reality it is because the devs are too stupid to figure out how to implement a flail, and all the anti-flail people just suck the devs dick so they oppose flails
>>
>>178104
I hate the idea of getting any new weapons because I am afraid of all the retarded animations that come with it.
>>
Can't take these shitty high ping NA servers anymore. Gonna jump ship to Chiv 2 whether it's shit or not so long as the ping is better than this.
>>
>>178520
This, it'll either be too balanced to be fun or insanely broken

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.