[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 148 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

New board added: /pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1589950333084.png (536 KB, 570x320)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
Does anyone still play this or know how populated the Japanese servers are? This is the last MMO I remember enjoying, I probably should try some new ones.
>>
>how populated the Japanese servers are?
You will never be Japanese nor live there.
>>
>>108325
That's not what I asked.
>>
>>108319

i'm installing this to cash in on some freebies before they expire if you wanna hang on an NA server
>>
>>108375
I'm not super good at making friends sorry but I'm interested to know what freebies you're mentioning. I saw that they're migrating the game's service provider to a different company due to En Masse shutting down, so I assume it's related to that.
>>
>>108376

oh no its from amazon games loot they give you a free necro dragon mount and a free loot pet

and a month elite status and some strong box keys idk what any of that is tho
>>
>>108378
Not him, is it all free, I don't need to give Bezos any money? I played Tera on En Masse's server, I might just start a new character there if it's permanent stuff and not temp.
>>
>>108319
I played this game when Manayas Core Hard Mode was the endgame, all the way to the RKHM/Awakening patches. The game is almost dead and I honestly wish they would release a "classic" server, cuz the new stuff has ruined the game completely.
>>
>>108319
game sucks idiot
>>
File: Capture.png (756 KB, 788x352)
756 KB
756 KB PNG
>>108319
I prolly play it until servers finally shut down.
>>
>>108763
sitting in town ERPing isnt playing
>>
>>108915
Fishing is still content. And I did that 24/7 to not miss one penny of gold and to max it.
Until Gameforge killed that by removing all gold rewards.

Damn GF, fix your servers. There was "Emergency maintenance" all day and now Mystel is down again.
>>
>>108325
You don't have to be Japanese, they're one of the most cucked Asian countries and they swallow white cock wholesale
>>
I play the xbox port lol. up until a couple months ago. burnt myself out and didn't learn the 5 star dungeons because no guild. but they're gonna add crossplay so maybe i'll be worth a shot again.
>>
>no Elin to suck your wholesale cock
>and the En Masse server is closing
fuck this life

>>108915
I've never seen anyone do this, and despite what I just said, I've never ERP'd myself. Having played both, XIV has a much higher proportion of these kinds of degenerates, even though you'd think Elins would attract more.
>>
>>109660
>even though you'd think Elins would attract more
What a dumb take. Lolicons like little girls, don't want to be one.
>>
>>108430
It's Amazon Prime "free" if anyone's still wondering. You can make an account and cancel it before the trial expires to avoid being charged. Amazon is persistent in asking if you're certain if you want to cancel it, without actually cancelling it, so be sure to finish rejecting their leaving offers.

also this is some sad shit at the bottom of the server migration announcement
>If you've tried all this and still need help, you can find a community of gamers on our forums
I know they were awful, but I'm going to miss En Masse
>>
File: Lisa IQ vs Happiness.jpg (16 KB, 320x240)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>108319
It died because like every other game before it that was stupid enough to remove PvP they did the same

RIP Tera.
>>
>>110058
>Wow
>Wakfu
>Tera
>Firefall
Lmao as i was writing this list i remembered firefall. You would call down "Thumpers" (These drills that would mine resources for you) while you protected them from other players. Other players would kill you and take the thumper's resources and turn them in.

They removed open world pvp so you sat and watched the thumpers for the 3 or whatever minutes and turn it in with no challenge whatsoever. Ofc the game died right after that.
>God developers are fucking retarded
>>
>>110064
Wildstar removed pvp before level 40. Essentially making the first 39 levels of the game (Hours for a new player) one giant boring tutorial
>>
where are all cute Elins?
>>
if someone from old terag wants to hang out here I left sign in Bastion with link to thread.
>>
>>111238
what the fuck did they do to this game
F one of the best MMOs
>>
>fey forest PvPing
was the only good part of this game
>>
File: file.png (62 KB, 261x85)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
all in all it was a fun ride but dropping it for good was ultimately the best decision i could've made
the gear revamp to become bearable and then it all went down the shitter
>>
>>112172
started to become*
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVxvnF-6ULo
When did everything go so wrong?
>>
>>112758
when reaper was added
classic was so fucking comfy while it lasted even if it did have reapers
>>
where did the sluts go........
>>
>>112780
I very much agree on this. Sometime you got FWC without reapers or gunners and it was the best PvP game has ever had.
Apex was final nail in the coffin. You never again had frontline since every class now has insane mobility.

Also, why not delete mana from game. It doesn't matter anymore and you never run out of it. Even on reaper.
>>
>>113141
true, tera was always about cooldown management, not resource management
go play eso if you want that
>>
>>111675
TERA had the best PvP of all time honestly
guild wars, alliance, corsairs, 3s, it was all just so damn fun because you could 1 vs 5 all in the same gear and still come out on top. the skill ceiling was super high, but back then people didn't die as quickly as they did after reaper came out, so even if you sucked you could still save yourself and manage to run away
>>
File: chadvirgin.jpg (1.09 MB, 2518x1024)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
i want to go back
>>
Tomorrow it's 2 weeks since En Masse closed EMP sales and new player registration.
Bros, I have bad feelings about face to NA TERA. Whoever gets this rotting hulk has to make total relaunch.

It makes sense why they closed En Masse, EME only had two games and maintaining whole company for only TERA and some trash mobile games didn't make sense. So Kraftoon took over the consoles for themselves.
I just bet anyone (Gameforge) is not going to pay a lot for this dead game.
And they trust Krafton is not deliberately closing whole game that once had potential before EME incompetence killed it, and is prolly other of their two games that has ever made profit.
>>
where my old /terag/ bros at....... say something please
>>
File: Oh_youre_back2[1].png (2.59 MB, 1680x1050)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB PNG
>>
>>110067
No one played Pvp in it because it was so badly optimized an designed.
>>
You're all bunch of boomers.

Anyone knows how to add glitter to my hair?!
>>
>>116870
i can fuck your face then pull out an cum on your hair, pretty sure it will glitter for a while
>>
>>
Do you think if Tera NA closes (or GF will buy it - same effect) that maybe a (private) Classic Server could arrise?

Or that's pretty much impossible? I lost any hope of BHS/Krafton/GF making an longlasted Classic of VM1 content, not that garbage VM3 with reapers for 1 month EU version got (sorry, no idea if NA had a "classic" event)...
>>
>>116857
PvP was well made and well balanced. No one played it because free2play casualized EVERYTHING

>Pvp was popular when it was p2p
>>
>>119314
There's a spanish classic server, there could be others.
>>
>>108325
I live here and their "exclusive" servers for every other MMO are beginning to piss me off.
DDON was alright while it was alive though.
>>
once a great game but the retarded asian devs destroyed it
>>
>>112884
I'm here but I'm an Elin is that okay?
>>
Which game should i play if i want same combat feeling platying healer in tera...? I'm looking for a new mmo for so long
>>
>>119530
we do not discriminate here, even aman sluts are welcome if they exist
>>
>>119537
not quite sure what you meant but ESO has similar combat that relies on resource instead of cooldown management
>>
>>116515
I used to browse the threads in 2014 and joined one of the guilds, but I asked too many questions and some people said I was annoying. I never got heavily invested in the game because I found it unenjoyable to play on 200 ping - I live in New Zealand - and stopped after a few months.
>>
>>119607
yea, the game was unplayable with high ping. i still wonder how people from europe could play on na servers even if they hated gameforge.
>>
>>116838
god dammit
>>
>>120075
lo and behold a kelsaik reskin is apparently the new endgame boss
>>
File: NoName.png (810 KB, 579x1093)
810 KB
810 KB PNG
>>120046
I played on NA for some time (iirc I reached 60?65? on lancer) and I had ping ~120-130 which was more stable than on GF shit server (where I have 40-80ms)... On NA I think I never missed ShieldB->SpringA combo, which happened constantly on EU :)

>>119416
If we are talking about the same spanish one - that one has brawler content update so it's hardly classic ;) That's why I don't bother with it.

But well, everything depends how NA folks will be handled, maybe something will arise if EME/Krafton will really screw with you there (though I think I read somewhere that BHS is/was very fast and active in nuking and sueing all sorts of >private< servers, so chances are rather low)

Btw pic is from a ~2012 "Art of TERA" book, seems Lilith was designed to be implemented way earlier
>>
File: it was reddit tier.png (816 KB, 765x617)
816 KB
816 KB PNG
learn who you play with.
>>
>>121948
manlets?
elins are like 4' tops
>>
File: terag does science2.png (1.8 MB, 1392x947)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
>>123212
>>
File: imagine.jpg (1.08 MB, 1600x1552)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>123225
>that middle one
the horns would mage excellent handlebars too
>>
File: PVtg967.jpg (21 KB, 574x430)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>123225
i know that castanic.........
>>
>>123286
we all know that castanic and they posted into thread
>>
File: RoOjbWL_d.jpg (10 KB, 335x335)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>123291
huh
>they
anon we're all little girls here, come on
>>
>The expected timeframe for En Masse's TERA PC game servers to go offline is in October.

>En Masse updated service transfer info 15 days ago
>>
>>123444
October just started anon
>>
>>120420
yea eu had always shit ping around 60ms and it got only better in the recent years. to us i had a ping of 180 tho, and in dungeon or bg it spiked even to 300ms. people who played from germany told me the same so cant be just my connection. but who knows, germany is pretty shit anyway when it comes to internet infrastructure.
>>
butts?
>>
File: tera random butt 434.png (2.88 MB, 1440x900)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB PNG
>>124836
is this your own butt (based on filename) and not a saved butt
>>
File: tera random butt 543.png (2.75 MB, 1440x900)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB PNG
>>
>>
>>124855
saved unfortunately, clover just uses the default filenames
if you can post starting with 001
>>
File: tera random butt 742.jpg (734 KB, 1776x1000)
734 KB
734 KB JPG
these are not really in order but few random numbers added so my collection looks bigger than it is.
>>
File: devil_dance_ninja.jpg (1.41 MB, 1920x1080)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>124862
that's a shame
>>
>>123225
Default elins are actually around 4'10 based on the ~10 year old children in the game and the average height of ~10 year old children.
>>
File: 1505798703274.jpg (585 KB, 2048x1152)
585 KB
585 KB JPG
>>124855
this photo reminds me on something disgusting i saw back then.. i wonder how matsu is doing these days.
>>
>>126122
slutting it up on discord as usual
>>
Does anyone remember what that mmo was that had a crazy "These are the features coming in the future" trailer back in like 2010ish? Like player housing and shit.
I think it might have been an asian mmo. Maybe Aion or Tera. It was full of ridiculous tech demo promises that a late 2000s mmo could never hope to deliver and was curious if they ever died or delivered on any promises but cant remember the game

I just remember it was a trailer for a bunch of stuff they wanna add later
>>
>>126982
Well TERA had areas designed for housing in each capital (velika, alle, kaiator - those yellow rooms on maps) that never got used for anything and the whole idea seems got scraped during development...

But I don't reckon such trailer so can't say more.
>>
>>127850
those areas are now just used for erp
>>
Man, I remember playing this back when the Strikeforce set was the new hot shit and Alliance PvP was still a thing.
I miss those times, bros...
>>
>>124836
>>124855
>>124857
>>124858
>>124858
>>124860
>>124862
>>124866
>>126122

Do these translate to the in game community too?
If so I can see how it died. Undesirables like this would definitely kill a game.
>>
>>128432
the game died due to rehashing content and becoming unadulteratedly p2w, not because of the sluts you turbofaggot
>>
File: Elins saved Tera.png (669 KB, 979x1276)
669 KB
669 KB PNG
>>128432
Imagine being completely wrong. Oh wait, you don't need to imagine.
>>
>>128770
>NA is full of pedophiles
no surprises there
>>
>>128800
>NA
Japan
>>
>>128835
pedophiles regardless
>>
>>108319
Reminder PVP was removed. No more reason to play
>>
>>128892
huh
>>
>>108319
Its not even that good felt really generic.
>>
>>128892
this
>>
>>130317
pvp was tacked on as an afterthought
slutty outfits and sucking cocks was the endgame
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f63OO55sL2U
This ex-EME neckbeard dude has some interesting TERA stoof.
>>
File: High Elf Walk.webm (2.52 MB, 736x766)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB WEBM
>>108319
NA died, EU is still going though.

>Does anyone still play this
I still do. Sometimes. But "playing" is a big word.
>>
>>133705
I know that elf
>>
>>133718
who doesn't
>>
never got into tera or any "fast action MMORPG". what did i miss out on
>>
>>133904
high quality futa erp
>>
>>133904
A fast action MMORPG.
>>
>>134044
this
Also the best PvP in any MMO to this day and the highest skill ceiling PvE to this day
>>
waiting for tera classic, going to make 1 of every class probably
>>
>>134333
Is this confirmed somewhere? I'd happily play a classic version
>>
>>134333
isn't TERA Classic some trashy mobile game in korean and chinese. Or do you mean some permanent server with 2013-2014 content?
>>
File: 20160722_164635.jpg (3.33 MB, 4032x3024)
3.33 MB
3.33 MB JPG
>>126122
yeah, pretty gross alright...
>>
>>128770
>>128682
I was referring to the community dying, not the game.
It's filled with low-Testy pedos lol
>>
>>135242
>he plays video games
Low T hobby. Sad.

>he cares about video games "communities"
Now that's pathetic. Might as well start transitioning at this point.
>>
>>135420
>Low testy because video games?
No, because of Tera in specific, and Elin players.
Also, I don't know if it's because of this game or what, but half of the people I used to play with were 20+ and had squeeky baby voices.
So the low testy thing isn't just an insult, it's factual.

>Caring about an MMO community
Well, I mean yes? If a community is shit in a game where I community is needed, that comes off as very off putting.

It's fine though, do what you guys do in Tera but holy shit, try not to migrate that undesirableness to other games.
>>
>>135614
The community improved considerably after you and your low test squeaker friends left for other games.
>>
>>108325
And you will never be a woman
>>
>>135800
ERP elin pedo cope, kill yourself
>>
So did the NA servers actually die? Like shutdown? Seeing this thread kind of made me want to log in to my old elf and milk some cocks.
>>
>>135828
If your arguments are that your friends sucked and you don't like elins, why don't you just go enjoy those other games instead of posting in a thread you don't like and being upset?

>>136241
Nah, they're still up, but they were in maint on the 6th. Tera twitter's keeping everyone in suspense. One final fuck customer service from En Masse.
>>
I miss hanging out with all the cool dumplings, please come visit
>>
>>136241
>>136338
>En Masse announces that company is closing and all games moved to other publishers
>they close down payments
>they close down player registration
>they put this on their website and tell games shut down in October
After this, silence for 25 days now.

I watched some GuffyBear's twitch and youtubes and people on En Masse sound ok and smart, but hell they are horrible in their job.
This is literally core incompetence of EME. You could think everyone left company and they just left servers running, but in fact, they are still "working" there and getting paid.
>>
>>136364
don't you people have discord
>>
This was the last MMO i made real, random friends on. I remember when it went F2P and /terag/ was going kind of nuts and when I started my new character I just said "anyone wanna level with me?" in the thread and ended up playing with 4 randoms from 4chan and they were all cool enough. Only 3 stayed on longer term. Didn't even get to max level but I still think about leveling with these goofs whenever I think about MMOs.

shalom to Winterine, Buhzuhkuh, Bearly.
>>
>>136528
this but classic wow
>>
>Enmasse updated their TERA Service Moving Info page!
>get instant notification
>check page
>there is nothing new
>everything is still "More information coming soon; please check back for updates."
except now it's not "updated 1 month ago" but "updated XX minutes ago"

>try to push "Was this article helpful?": NO
>need to log on support page to do that
>cannot log on the support page to do that
I hate EME so much. I hope they all die in fire and/or due cancer in no particular order.
>>
>>138053
Well, they actually created new support page "En Masse Points (EMP) Transfer Information"
>TERA PC
>EMP balance transfers will begin following the service transfer on November 10. To make sure your EMP balance transfers, you must accept the terms for account transfer within the game client. The time frame to accept account transfer terms and make sure your EMP balance transfers is October 22 to December 21.
Server transfer happens in November, but they didn't say who is new publisher.
>>
Didn't notice before but this actually looks damn good.
Too bad they converted it into 3-man noob mode and removed mine cart travel.

Sadly this again looks like patch where you can only farm RR, RK9 and occasionally AQ (for half year now?)
>que GLS (hard)
>it actually pops
>tank tells he is noob and does it only for quest
>someone else tells he is noob too
>ask them if they saw guide or run training dungeon
>nope
>healer wants a kick
>someone else wants a kick too
>party disbands before first boss
Game would have more content to run if those 463 ilevel dungeons were nerfed a bit.
>>
File: fate of TERA Proxy.png (133 KB, 1301x733)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
Another nail in the coffin. Ofc this retard duped things and now he's mad bc banned and Gameforge is not giving his money back. I agree on he on 1st point, otherwise he's just venting.
Of course GF is not setting extra spare server just for testing, it'd cost them several thousand euros all included and it's not even their job to debug bluehole's spaghetti code.
>>
>>140786
gaghahaha holy shit this is great news
fuck the exploiting p2w scripters
money well spent on those $250 modules
>>
>unironically literally introducing an ASSFAGGOTS mode
what the fuck are they doing
>>
Annoucement is out now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oSYCYLucto

https://gameforge.com/en-US/play/tera/news/e63bd3bf-268f-41e8-b88b-b9c25c74119c
>>
>no server interaction between NA and EU
We got flooded by Russians in dungeon and BGs but we can't have the NA people.
>>
I want server transfer between EU and NA so I can move costumes. GF doesn't allow it to/from SEA either.
>>
i only played this game in order to fap to female castanics
>>
>>143696
same except one castanic
>>
I'm sure GF taking over NA servers will make TERA great again.
>>
>>145885
might as well log in while proxy and unicast still work to bust a few nuts to gigantic castanic and elf milkers
>>
>>145885
Are they bringing back PVP? If not i dont think its gonna be revived.
>>
>>145995
Gameforge hates PVP. They won't allow even Guild vs. guild on Mystel, or they did, but they disabled it.
For some reason it's allowed on Russian server.
>>
>>145905
oh lord they do still work
god how I missed fat castanic ass and tits hnnnng
not quite the same without some pink encouraging whispers but it'll do
>>
Call me when they let the big dragon guys punch stuff finally.
>>
File: 1 (2).jpg (230 KB, 1280x1831)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>make a female castanic, elf, human, amani and an elin
>keep them on starter island
>slutify with unicast
>get the best the game has to offer within 15 minutes
>>
anyone actually managed to log in enmasse migration site?
>>
>xTera dev is actually going to release a 64bit compatible version next week
my FUCKING dick
>>
How is the population in EU? I tried levelling in march and was getting massive queue times when levelling
>>
>>150740
the game is dead worldwide
the population will dwindle further once proxy gets discontinued
>>
>>150740
You'll find players but anyone can notice Tera's decline
>>
why the fuck is BDO the only action mmo that's somewhat active? It's cancerous.

I wish they could just fix Tera.
>>
File: Tit-o-ween.png (2.81 MB, 1839x933)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB PNG
>>145885
It can't get much worse than the NA people have had to endure under mEME for the last few years.
So I say but then I saw they removed the weekend login event on EU recently no more free inventory expansions.

That aside how's your Halloween looking /terag/ I mean, /vm/?
>>
>>135800
This is the biggest NO U I've ever seen
You literally retold his insult to him lol
>>
File: file.png (419 KB, 304x593)
419 KB
419 KB PNG
>>150644
and it works
praise the lord
some of these new costumes make me raw fucking diamonds
>>
ok, Tera Battle Arena is shit. You can't even remap keys.
Also it fucks up your UI settings in normal TERA too.
>>
>>153239
>> Tera Battle Arena is shit

That's a surprise ;)
>>
Tera died shortly after Brawler came out. By then, all of the good players on NA had mostly left and the servers were taken over by Elin whales on MT and Elin whales/ futa erpers on CH. I've been told by multie sourpers even started having group masturbation sessions in discord and many became trannies.

I revisited the game last year and it was a mess of 3rd party cheat software, autistic parsers, and the last bastion of coomers still shelling out money for innerwear. Basically, the game died when the Tera Legends abandoned it. Legends didn't need parsers or scripts to beat a boss or humiliate the Brazilian horde in PvP. Legends ran 5 man slayer MCHM parties and had GVG wars in the middle of nexus.

Basically, if you're not a Tera Legend, FUCK OFF AND KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT!!!!
>>
>>108319
I heard this game has some good lolis, is it true?
>>
>>153344
actually they are immortal spirits created by goddess Elinu.
>>
>>138067
As far as i heard the new puplisher is gonna be Gameforge
>>
>>153432
Fuck i meant Krafton
https://twitter.com/TERAConsole/status/1316877409791086592
>>
>>153436
Krafton does console versions.
Gameforge has PC versions anywhere but in Korea, Japan, China.
>>
I can't run the game on the gameforge launcher, it keeps saying "error, try again later"
Is this a common issue?
>>
do texture mods still work?
>>
>>128892
PVP was removed...? Please explain.
>>
>>152635
Examples?
>>
>>153833
are you asking about costume names or pics
>>
>>153801
64bit killed all existing upk mods, the creators will need to redo them.
>>
>>153853
well that's a fucking bummer considering some of the files I had were paid and the authors went awol five years ago
>>
>>153840
pics. I dont play the game.
>>
>>153862
technically neither do i
i just log, nut and close it
>>
>>153866
Post some of your nut material.
>>
>>153867
later
>>
>>153744
open task manager, kill everything related to launcher.
>>
There are wayy better MMOs man. Star Wars Old Republic is free now and so is Star Trek. We got LOTR online too. TERA had its time though
>>
File: 202010295.jpg (440 KB, 1920x1080)
440 KB
440 KB JPG
>>153867
>>
>>153975
And they don't compare to TERA's original PvE and PvP content
You either settle for less, or cling onto hope for the rest of your days. For me my hope is TERA 2.
>>
>>154189
I remember fapping to this slut before.
>>
>>154446
that's a default brawler preset anon
>>
>>154446 anon is right >>154462
that's the basic brawler preset that i did not alter at all
but i was lucky enough to get sliders/settings from some of the /terag/ sluts before it died
>>
>>150644
what is xTera?
>>
File: tony.jpg (75 KB, 600x1040)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>log in out of curiosity
>immediately bombarded with X OBTAINED 10000 Y FROM <LOOTBOX>
>the same fucking names from ages ago
>alt+f4
this is beyond sad
>>
File: 000233.jpg (411 KB, 1920x1080)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>>155591
software that allows you to affect your character's skeleton and modify chest, thigh, hand, waist, butt etc size, which means bigger tits even on costumes that don't normally support changers
atm the 64bit version is in beta and only has working chest sliders which is good enough, since unicast takes care of the rest
>>
>>108325
finally, someone broke the news. You’re not Asian and Asians don’t want you to be Asian
>>
does ReShade work 64-bit btw?
>>
>>157006
it works, but my old presets dont work.
>>
anyone gonna log on mEME severs on the 8th before they get shut down.........
>>
File: 1572992961793.png (283 KB, 628x1021)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>>157006
yes it does, very nicely too
>>
give reshade settings
>>
>>108319
>zones broken up into instances with a cap of like 40 people
>mmo
>>
>>158302
sounds horrible, what mmo does that?

desu TERA least before 64-bit patch didn't handle several hundred people well. That why events with 500 players on same arena were given same animal costume.
>>
>>108319
booby physics grab bag game
kinda shit imo, some people like it. It's mostly button mashing, but i like old school runie anyways so
>>
>>158467
>mostly button mashing
ah yes I also never went past level 12
>>
190 000 active console players transferred accounts to Krafton from EME.
Said console producer dude in GuffyBear's stream.
>>
>>153341

now thats an image i havent seen in years
>>
EME shuts down in ~6 hours
>>
>>161593
>15 minutes to download 120gb
yeah nah fuck that, soz to all my homies but I won't make it
>>
>>161647
Migration is still on least a month.
You just should have spent all fashion coupons and strongbox keys if you had those.
>>
>>161650
i just wanted to log on and see what the game has become since 2015
oh well
>>
>>161652
It's still the same game, is somewhat popular on Gameforge.
>>
>>161593
>>161647
Fuck. I still had hopes that my ex online friend would readd me and we'd reconnect and play again... :(
>>
>>162698
I hear the p2w went off the scale
>>
>>162712
how?

>t. I never played game but I've heard it's p2w
>>
>>163057
5% success chance on enchants, 15 levels of enchantment, chance of downgrading, chance of breaking, mats availability so minute you're forced to buy the cash shop lootboxes if you want to progress, summons that give you raw power or something and the best ones only come from paid boxes, same with mount buffs
>>
>>162712
It's only p2w if you care about the dps meter.

If you want to do the hardest dungeon in the game, is not that hard to get there.

The idea behind enchanting is the same, is hard and they want you to 'always have something to do'.
>>
>>163070
buying materials or pets doesn't even help you achieve top gear because RNG, and you can farm those mats anyway. Also events gave free +13 scrolls and gold pets anyway.
Arguably 2.0 dragon is only p2w since it doesn't drop anywhere.
>>
>>163093
the game has literally nothing to offer outside of the dps race, though
I've only realized how shallow it was after moving to a different mmo
>>163105
oh yeah, free +13, did they give you perfect infusions and rolls on the gear too?
because they matter a fuckton
>>
>>163124
The game is like Dark Souls Online in terms of difficulty if you do endgame with minimal gear. That's the challenge.
>>
>>163321
you can't do endgame with minimal gear because nobody will want to have you in their party
>>
>>108319
Tera had potential but its unironically gotten worse with each large update. Only pedos and furfags play today.
>>
>>163443
how does this game appeal to furfags if the only hairy race are walking advice animal templates
>>
>>163358
I always had casual guilds that did content.

Only people in LFG are like that.

Avoid them.
>>
>>108915
I've never seen anyone even RP on there never mind ERP.
>>
>>163973
you have to make the effort to start conversations yourself, people nowadays have 1-2 discord friends and don't actively try
>>
File: 1597296716641.gif (1004 KB, 360x270)
1004 KB
1004 KB GIF
>>109463
You say that like it's a bad thing. Clearly I need to go there and give some squeaky voiced women and NEET traps thier daily dose.
>>
>>108319
Honestly this game classic was the best I ever played. Running around soloing randoms in PvP while leveling, soloing elite mobs which actually were hard and a test of skill, really dynamic combat.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (855 KB, 944x637)
855 KB
855 KB PNG
bros... this xTera mod makes my dick sore
>>
>>167066
>404
yeah I can see that
>>
I just want my friend back... :(
>>
>>167069
your friend is long gone and you should just move on like everyone else has
>>
>>167070
I know. What a sad life I had to lead, for the departure of one single person to have such a strong effect on me, isn't it funny?
>>
>>167072
it is considering that this person most likely doesn't care
virtual friends never stick, get over it
>>
>>167069
tell us about your friend
>>
File: u039OMy.gif (188 KB, 342x512)
188 KB
188 KB GIF
>update dropped
>proxy and unicast still work
>>
>somehow they managed to carry over Vanguards bug
EME Ghillie scroll was 15 credit and it did stack.
GF ghillie scroll is 200 and each takes inventory slot.
They better finally fix that bug.
>>
>>167786
GF fixing bugs, good joke :)
EU community asked for stackable GG scrolls for like forever, GF never delivered that
>>
>>167547
People are so used to cheating, they will quit the game if they get removed. (Look what happened to Enmasse)
>>
>>169247
looks like the whole proxy being dead thing was bogus anyway
everything works, sadly
>>
>>167547
lastest patch new content was new character selection screen and old dungeon reopened.
Harrowhold and Timescape events are not even from Bluehole since they don't care anymore.
Wonder if the MOBA mode has players even in Korea. It's already totally dead.
>>
>>169346
the char selection screen is a travesty because it features the old IOD
>>
I don't know how Bluehole manages to fuck up CS so badly that you lose rank when you win a match.
>>
>log in on an alt that is guildless and friendless
>do some scouting
>HW is even more empty
>velika almost entirely deserted, maybe 5 people on the left plaza
>still see some of the same fucking whale names already decked out in full +15 BiS
glad i left this cesspool behind
>>
I haven't played at all since the valk release and before that it was when 60 was max level is the game any fun still or has it just gone down the crapper?
>>
>>172588
don't bother, it's the most p2w mmo on the market atm, even worse than bdo
>>
>>172706
damn, that's disappointing. i wish there was a mmo with similar combat that wasn't run so horribly
>>
>>172708
ESO is kind of close but doesn't have skill chains and you're only restricted to 12 skills (5 normal + 1 ultimate on each bar). Animation canceling is mandatory if you want to be effective at any role and instead of relying on rng resets and cooldown management it's all about managing resources and (de) buff/aoe durations since those rarely last more than 20 seconds
>>
I sold 10000 bronze coins for 1 million and cards for 1.4kk. What cute costumes should I buy?
>>
I just want a free mmo to play... they all seems so shit tho.
>>
Timescape event HM difficulty seems to be on correct scale.
Lobotomita and his party can't get past first dragon bosses after 4 hour streaming.
>>
>>172881
because they're shitters obsessed with big numbers, always gotta PUSH PUSH BURN BURN DPS DPS
how many times was it thanks to balls breaking immediately?
>>
>>140786
Pony
>>
>>167069
>>167072
CH friend?
>>
>>172706
It's not p2w you faggot.

I've played Tera on and off for years, enmasse closed not long ago and sold the NA to Gameforge. Lots more people on since.
>>
>>173986
lol imagine being this wrong
>>
>>158333
Sounds like swtor where they advertised huge open world battlegrounds but couldn't ever figure out the encode and gave up. 40 people per instance was still a laggy mess.
>>
Wish I still had my screenshots of this game
Played a giant stone man bezerker
It was fun as fuck to pull boss agro with a crit on that 10 second charge attack
Loved wonderholme or whatever that raid was called that you ended up fighting a catapillar.
My team was picked for a server v server pvp event but we had to drop because the other two wouldn't call in sick for work
>>
btw, there is apparently Elyon open stress test in Korea today and some people are streaming it in Twitch. MMOByte least.
>>
I like 20-man raid. Finally there is purpose to have 19 level 70 characters.
>>
>default boss bar shows enrage tiem and next enrage %
huh, so they DID do something right for once
>>
File: file.png (38 KB, 154x168)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
never change, tera
>>
>>172835
Blade & Soul is the last good MMO I played but it has zero interaction with other people
>>
not gonna lie only reason i'd play Tera in 2020 is to erp
>>
File: file.png (721 KB, 372x770)
721 KB
721 KB PNG
>>177345
speaking of which i found a whore
>>
>>178434
kino
>>
>>178447
that's not kino, that's a filthy semenslurping whore
>>
>>178454
yea. kino.
>>
>>178471
Just like your mum.
>>
>>178487
post your toon
>>
File: 1285798878878.jpg (19 KB, 337x367)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>178527
>toon
>>
>>178530
shut up fag you get me
>>
>>178538
no i don't get you
unless your name is tons of pussy
>>
>>178539
let me see your slut, right now
>>
File: file.png (323 KB, 897x1080)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>>178542
i have many and you only get a b&w
>>
>>178543
got some bazonkas. good stuff
>>
File: file.png (1.54 MB, 858x997)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>178544
good answer, have them in color
>>
>>178545
that size and angle seem really familiar
>>
CR opens in 10 min, are you prepared
>>
Nerinder is my mommy
>>
>>179085
what do u do with her
>>
>>179084
cultists refuge?
>>
>>179087
stare at her milkers and take screenshots for 30min when I should do apex
>>
NA is so mad if CR closes in Sunday afternoon. It seems it has now same times as EU. 0:00 German time is afternoon in States.
>>
>>179097
what the FUCK is CR
>>
>>179168
Commander's Residence, 20-man Maknakh raid that came with 64-bit patch while ago.
>>
>>179170
was it even good for anything
i can't imagine 20 man anything unless it's on the CU optimizaition preset
>>
>>179171
it's easy and gives 10k gold and you can leech it with any 70 level with least blue gear.
it runs smooth with new 64-bit goodness
>>
>>179172
honestly the game doesn't run any better, if anything it's worse since I get random 1 second freezes out of nowhere
>>
>>179183
odd, since it runs 25-30 fps with my ancient GTX 750.
Although game now takes 4 to 6 GB RAM and 8 GB maybe not enough.
>>
>>179198
it doesn't take up any of my gpu
my fans are dead fucking silent while running it on max preset with reshade
Witcher 3 on ultra runs better than this
>>
So is this game still populated in EU? Can I level a new char and find people in dungeons and stuff?
>>
File: file.png (160 KB, 556x526)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
thanks game I know task failed successfully
>>
>>179807
leveling event ended few days ago, but yeah.
Except devs killed all low level dungeons. It's either single player dungeon for story quest (90% of mobs deleted) or 3 man insta match dungeon so easy you can run it without healer.
>>
>>179819
wait you don't get those easy enchanting scrolls on reaching 70 anymore?
>>
File: file.png (2 KB, 102x38)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
am i fucking playing terminator now
>>
>>179823
nope.

If you have old account returning user box gives free +10 for armor & +7 for weapon when reaching level 70.
>>
>>179829
yeah i got cucked by this crap because i opened it on a wrong character so i'm fucked unless the scrolls can be used on items bound to a different char
>>
I'm interested in Tera. Is it worth playing on Xbox? Wasn't it going to shut down at one point?
>>
>>179868
Few game videos I've seen Xbox One version is worst version of TERA. There was constant stuttering even when walking around in biggest city which is most complex area anyway.
Least on PC version they totally remade rendering and file formats with 64-bit version and same area loads faster now. Dunno it console versions got any optimizations. Pretty sure new gen. consoles have no problems with game. Hell, it's free-to-play, download and report results.

They did shut down EME which hosted console versions and moved game hosting to parent company Krafton which owns development studio. (They shut down PUBG Corp. too now.)
>>
>there's 3.0 dragons now
ahahahahaha fuck this game
>>
>late night AQ
>2 italians in party
>2 russians in party
>italian valki carries shit tier ninja in scout armor
>ninja does bit over 1 M/s and dies only 7 times
>priest does more damage
>russian tank refuses to do last boss before ninja kicked
>italians refuse kicks
>30 min standing in dungeon
>priest starts dragging my archer to dungeon door for whatever reason
send help
>>
>pet skynest adventure literally gives you free mats every 12 hours
now i understand these complete shitters in full mythic +15 jesus fucking christ
>>
>>181834
>now he knows
Pet system is reason why no one does endgame.
>>
>>181868
i literally came back two days ago
>>
>>181868
it's max 3 per account, right
3 skynest adventures every 12 hours
>>
>>181892
yes, you can send 3 pets, but needs to be from 3 different characters I think. And ofc helluva high level pets.
>>
>>181901
it's just level 6 for superior ones
I 400 legacy essences sitting in my bank and 4,5 dragon bones so ezpz since it takes 57 to max a pet's level
>>
>>181903
if you can get superior pets. I leveled some rares since they had adventure skill level III. That should give 2% chance to bonus loot, normal is 1%.
>>
>>181907
I don't care about bonuses, I just want the loot without having to suffer through skynet even though my old guildies already offered carry pass runs so I can get into schm and tshm asap
ngl seeing vegetables in full BiS with yellow relics/halidoms is grating
>>
File: file.png (15 KB, 135x44)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
wow ghillie loot got upgraded
i mean its not 3 diamonds but i've never seen 20 emeralds
>>
>>179833
just tested, scrolls work fine even if gear is bound to some other char.
>>
>>167069
Melissa?
>>
File: TLH61t0.gif (2.92 MB, 600x393)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB GIF
it's 6 years later and i still can't stop fapping to castanics on a daily basis
why can't they be real
>>
File: T6.png (2.87 MB, 1920x1080)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB PNG
Wintera is bugged, guess I'll post elf.
>>
I finally learned how not to die in AQ. Maybe after total 50 runs.
Now I try to do the same with berserker.
>>
>Kaia gear has unique weapon skin with shader texture and effects
When was last time new gear had skin or model? I know Visionmaker and Nightforge from 2012/2013 had skins, those where later added to fashion coupon shop.
>>
>>186528
imperator had brand new models, everything after that was a reskin
>>
new dungeon, new gear notes: http://tera.nexon.com/news/gmnote/View.aspx?n4ArticleSN=514
>>
>pets back from adventuring in csn
>maint
way to delay my shit by five fucking hours gayforge
>>
>>187953
>temp etchings made permanent
thank fuck at least that cancer will be gone
>>
>enchantment correction is back on next gear
>no more downgrade
wuhuu, they removed all braindead shit copied from BDO.
Next gear is Stormcry 2.0.
>>
>>188002
and you have to be +15 to even attempt it :)
>>
>card fusion deactivated because "technical issues"

lmao, Bluehole made another duping bug?
>>
File: file.png (69 KB, 366x665)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>dude don't fish it's completely worthless now
>>
So can you even use those lewd mods anymore? Or at the very least, remove those stupid short shorts that the Elin is forced to wear?
>>
Cunny is love, cunny is life.
>>
File: 1604108061139.jpg (207 KB, 698x821)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>eu also now hosts ru servers
>as expected ruskis in instance matching are completely fucking worthless even in full +15 mythic and have to scream in their disgusting runes every 5 seconds
>>
Still little point in playing this on NA?
>>
>>191912
NA gets now same events and stuff. It seems populated too.
It depends more on ping you get to diff servers and timezones.
>>
>>192133
But the most important question

>>190903
>>
>>190903
I guess it should work just by dropping files from KTERA into mod directory. Try dig a package from somewhere. Sadly all old mods got broken with 64-bit client changes.
What I hate in TERA is that there's no big central repository of mods.
>>
File: ScreenShot0032.jpg (214 KB, 1434x871)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>126122
>>124866
>>124862
>>124860
>>124858
>>124857
>>124855
>>124836
Archeage falls into this ass trap too, and they're both similar.
>>
I'm starting to believe TERA players are a bunch of whales and simps.
>Kirschey has special giveaway stream with sub goal
>max ~200 viewers
>get 250 subs
how much twitch streamers get from subs? 50%?
>>
>>192507
because that's the reality
the game is literally funded by arab oil princes with a few dutch/italian/scandinavian tranny neets living off of selling scripts, bots and proxy modules
>>
>>152254
Fuck BDO. Tera was much more fun and BDO really is huge cancer. Even the character creation isn't really THAT good.
>>
>>156930
Why the fuck would anyone want to be Asian?
>>
>>108325
you're desperate to start an argument
>>
Found intesting article, BHS press conference from April 2011, 3 months after TERA release in Korea.

>NHN and Bluehole Studios showcased TERA's upcoming content, 'Demonic Beast of Destruction', and their roadmap for future content.
>The content they revealed was literally epic. It will begin with the ‘Demonic Beast of Destruction’ patch, including server vs server content, server invasions, holding off monster invasions, and huge aerial cities.

>The CEO of BHS first said he was sorry for not communicating well enough with the fans. Opening 37 servers and having as much as 160,000 people online at the same time (now down to about 100,000 people), they were off to a good start.

>This patch will be the first major content update for TERA, 3 months since the game's release. The level cap will be raised to 58 and new areas will open in Northern Shara. It will add 3 new zones to level in, open the Aman city of Kaiator, and add 4 new dungeons.

(Honestly I thought 58 was original level cap, apparently it was not. Article has pictures of Saleron's Sky Garden, guess it was one of the new dungeons, also Kelsaik is mentioned.)

>Dungeon difficulty will also be split between normal and expert. In an April 21st patch, they will be releasing the normal difficulty of the Akasha’s Hideout dungeon. The new boss monster ‘Kelscyke’ will be challenging.
>>
>TERA’s long term projects like server vs server content and factions who will fight for the ‘Dream Shard’ will be shown after the ‘Demonic Beast of Destruction’ patch. Those features are the reason BHS considers this patch the ‘real beginning’ of TERA.

>a viable DPS role for warriors will be added

>Server invasions & a huge aerial city will be implemented by early next year.

>This winter, the level cap will raise again, large scale PvE content called the ‘Black Crevice’ will be added and an area available for multiple players from different servers called ‘Agaia’ will be added. This is also when server vs server content will be implemented.

>Dark Crevice will be event based. Dark Crevices will randomly appear in zones and spawn large scale monster invasions which players will have to fight off together. This content was made for all types of players, casual, hardcore and solo.

(obviously Black Crevice = Nexus)
>>
>The server neutral city of Agaia will open up frequently and will be a place multiple servers will share. This area will provide different kinds of PvE and PvP experiences. Each server’s Archons will have to fight off the other servers in order to provide a better experience for their own server players.

I guess Archon = Vanarch, which was system before Alliance. Vanarch was voted to rule one province and could turn on/off merchants, trade brokers, class trainers, cleric of restoration etc.

>Through Agaia, players can also invade other servers, allowing them to collect ‘Dream Shards’. To balance out the power, the server matching will change depending on how many shards a server has.

>Lastly, early next year, the fourth major city called ‘Juras’ Ark’ will be revealed. Juras’ Ark can only be acquired through politics and the policies made through Juras will be server wide, affecting more than one continent. If Dream Shard and Agaia is about power, Juras is about how to use that power.

>For example, if you are in a server that takes great care at PvP and server vs server wars, you can move Juras to the middle of Agaia, to use as a floating fortress. Along with the Juras’ Ark patch, TERA’s ninth class will be revealed.

Where is muh floating city Bluehole?

There's original translation with images https://web.archive.org/web/20120626095857/http://www.terafans.com/topic/8803-k-tera-press-conference-demon-beast-of-destruction
also saved text in wiki.
>>
had the "opportunity" to try the new dungeons
holy shit the quality went down the crapper
none of them are fun
>>
>>195968
Wasn't 30 lvl the first cap? The achiv for "Server first to reach 30 lvl" could give a hint maybe? Than we had "server first 58" and "server first 60"(?), "server first 65" and "server first 70" and each level was "the cap" at some time.

I might be wrong, didn't bother with TERA until it went F2P - I think I read like 1 article about TERA when it was being developed but when I saw it would be P2P I didn't bother any more with it (B2P ok, P2P meh)

Also thanks for the link + article, so much interesting content and the original devs really had an idea what to do with TERA, shame they stole Lineage IP and got sued&convicted&fired from BHS and in their place BHS hired devs with zero plan and ideas aside from "more lvls, more reused instances, more rng, more grind, less fun"... :(
>>
>>196345
maybe. Level cap was around 50 before raised to 58. Akasha’s Hideout is mentioned as endgame dungeon.
Maybe they gradually raised level cap during first 3 months. Sinestral Manor as level 30 endgame dungeon, Cultists' Refuge around level 40 and Akasha at 50.
Level cap was already 60 when TERA was released in NA/EU.
>>
>>196595
Might be it, we would need someone who played on beta KR and then on live KR servers to know :)

Still reading BHS plans on SvS and then seeing how later the same BHS handled lags, fps drops, freezes and overall poor performance during nexus, kr20, cs, wh, etc, etc I don't see how SvS would even work :D Maybe it's a good thing they never finished this as it would probably fail just like TBA :D
>>
what happened to 0.12 crit power pantsu?
Can you still get it (f2p) and how?
Isn't 0.14 pure p2w with materials from tikat shop?
>>
also is there weapon skin for berserker in Asgard tokens, or only back decoration?
>>
fuck this pet system is retarded.

>level partner to 10 with highest quality fodder
>fellowship 40, 20 power, shit bond skill
or in average +4.333 fellowship when feeding it with level 10s

>make fodder partner with lowest fodder materials
>gets fellowship 35 at level 10

sure, I got 2 more golden ones in process, can try twice again.
>>
>>108319
i heard a lot of people say TERA used to be great, what was good about it? genuily asking, what made it special
>>
>>201606
Souls like gameplay with little girls
>>
>>128432
Yes they do, and yes that's how it died. Pedophiles were the majority playerbase. If you point it out they start seething like
>>128682
>>128770
>>
File: 1303502548764.png (29 KB, 569x571)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>double success rate event
>still fail every single fucking enchant
>still get damaged despite using a 100% "protector" every single time
>drop 4 levels on all pieces
alright i'm officially done with this piece of shit forever
if i said it was fun while it lasted i'd be lying
fuck this game
>>
>>195970
>black crevice
hehe
>>
>>202257
event was scam anyway. Withing 2 weeks reduction when enchanting is removed.
And it was literally 1.3x to 5% chance it has.
>>
>>201606
The combat is good.
>>
Did they fix the 65-70 leveling, or still takes an eternity?
>>
>>204969
only 68-70 takes an eternity now
>>
will patch make Kaia cheaper?
>>
tera bros...
>>
>>208497
here
>>
>>109660
The degenerates from tera all moved to FFXIV. Take a look at /xivg/ it's largely or was largely the exact same people. I knew many of them personally unfortunately. And yes many of them are trannies now and I'm not saying that as a shitpost.
>>
>>209116
wrong, I never once considered moving and just quit once the game went to absolute shit
and I've been called one the worst attention whoring sluts in /terag/
>>
13 dungeons removed from game.
Lumikan dungeon looks as shit as Kalligar.
This game is finished.
>>
File: file.png (901 KB, 750x742)
901 KB
901 KB PNG
>>212693
>>
Some bob created a pool to gather player thoughts about TERA "Classic" server. Maybe if GF will see amount of replies they will reconsider something, basically anything is better than current garbage BHS created

>> https://forms.gle/BRWPymmetuUn8MDy8
>>
>>215263
Why was the classic server only brought back temporarily? Seems like a very weird decision. I played in 2014 for a short time but the huge lag from where I am - New Zealand - to the Chicago servers made the game mostly unenjoyable for me. I can probably deal with it better now.
>>
>>108325
Based, and I don't say that often
>>
>>136528
shit dog, I was one of these lads. I remember Winterine died and I saw Bearly playing again like 3 years later

time flies huh? wish I still had my /teragen/ folder for old time's sake
>>
>>152254
You could play ESO or GW2 you know?
>>
this patch is full of odd bugs:

>Seyuna Yesterday at 11:30 AM
>@here do not q Ruinous Manor (Easy) if you are below level 70. The teleportal to the last boss will deny you the entrance because you are supposed to be level 70

After doing Habere quest one of my characters can't use device at start of Pit of Petrax to summon boss. Also same character can't gather anything. Like F key doesn't work. I quess should restart.
>>
>>114162
Me too. I watched them strip this game bare and couldn't take it after queen got nerfed to be weaker than a common mob. It was like they killed me too.
>>
>>201606
Combat used to be good, world maps had shit to do, bams took teams or one very dedicated and skilled player to kill. There was still bullshit enchanting but the thrill of farming up essence with the bros was exciting. Crafting didn't have bullshit stamina, time was a currency because chronoscrolls kept people on their toes playing active. The game had optimization issues but there were always workarounds that made most areas run smooth. Especially in 3s pvp.

Now the game is a husk filled with themepark bullshit like avatar weapons that absolutely take away from the experience till you hit like 68 and leveling becomes a slog themepark players aren't used to.

People used to actually try to matchmake. I watched this game die hard and sell out all the way trying to stay alive after they killed off their loyal fanbase expecting endless f2p profit.

What ended up happening was they trapped themselves and died when the whales found a better medium
>>
>>201606
Honestly? People were just horny for the loli class. Nobody actually liked old TERA. Classic TERA proved this.
>>
>>217395
Then you must be Buh because I remember there was a 5th guy at the start playing slayer but he didn't stay on even past Sinestral Manor. If you search for Winterine on yuki.la on /vg/ you can find some of the posts when we were starting up but sadly no pictures.

For real running CR doing those colossal sized pulls with you guys was some of the cleanest fun I've had in an MMO.
>>
>>128770
Kek, that is based.
>>
>>219597
My guild during vm1-vm2 had mostly (80% or so) non-elins characters :)

I can say for myself that I liked the old more, BHS ideas of patches made me quit the game (new patch rolls, most of your stuff useless, oh we also added new inventory slot/slots for you to get, we added new class that is OP&broken, you still play on same PC? well welcome your -10 fps cause we suck at optimisation. Ah and we now roll new patches even faster so better prepare your credit card or farm 12/h per day) and this thing was with plenty of my friends & guild mates when I talked with them later, ofc the usual life happened too.

As for Classic? I dunno if it was a failure, hard to call it that when it was by design a few week event, not a perma/long term server that "didn't work out so we merged it". I remember seeing plenty of players in it, the IM was fast for low lvl instances (way faster than >live< servers at the same time) and CS did pop. I tried to "lure" some of my old friends but they weren't really interested in a few week event so yea, I also didn't play that active knowing that in the end I will be merged into crap that I quitted 2 or so years ago :)

That being said - I think I still would again go and play a vm1/vm2 TERA if GF would open a perma server again, or at least a version for idk, 6 months or so.

Plus I agree with >>219563
>>
>>219597
The damage had already been done by that time. They didn't even tell many people it was a thing. People barely caught the data migration email.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2.51 MB, 1450x826)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB PNG
game is very alive even on na
>>
File: unknown (2).jpg (905 KB, 1920x1080)
905 KB
905 KB JPG
>>112758
>>
I only started playing half a year ago, and I only did it because of elins, but I think there's an assumption that players like me don't like Tera's combat and all I care about is cooming and staring at asses in town, despite the race being a purely aesthetic choice. I liked the tarutaru in FFXI, but the gameplay was phenomenal, too. The same thing here, the combat is unlike anything I've ever seen in an mmo. I actually enjoyed the first 20 hours of soloing. People don't keep playing *only* because they can get to look at elins and buy costumes, and if that's what the developers think, they're wrong.

I didn't reach the themepark content in December, but I bet it's a worse experience based around selling f2p lootbox crap instead of making the content leading up to it more fun and varied.
>>
File: h.jpg (737 KB, 2560x1440)
737 KB
737 KB JPG
this game is shit
>>
File: h2.png (2.36 MB, 1918x962)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB PNG
>>223599
genuinely loved this game before the reaper patch though, /terag/ was some good times too
>>
Are there any other MMOs that have loli classes?
>>
>>116515
Holy fuck tera generals really are kill? Since when?
>>
>>224040
many years
>>
>>224104
Y-years? I know I haven't been browsing /vg/ the past two years but man, feels like yesterday when I would go there and stare at Elin butts.
>>
>>224144
well, the threads dissolved to that when the community died and then they just stopped being made I guess
>>
>>119339
Yeah I played exclusively PVP, had a lot of fun with it.
Very shit game but prob most fun I had since vanilla wow. Housing was ahead of its time.
>>
did they fix the modding yet?

>>224036
Blade and Soul, JP PSO2
>>
>>119339
It was horribly balanced (the framework was good though) and the games optimization was so bad that playing PvP tanked the FPS which is vital for Wildstar's PvP
>>
>>223599
and you're a faggot turkroach, your point
>>
I find is shitty how they made playing the Fashion game a total shit show because they were absolutely obsessed about getting money. Changing the wow-esque costume system into the Fashion Coupon system, removing older content and thus access to older gear since they never added the gear to other droplists. Tera is the game that whoring out your Chad/Stacy chracter should be an extremely streamlined process.
>>
>>219563
The late game slog to hit cap sucks. Rift with it's last expansion had horrifying grind in the last 5 levels where all quests ran out and all remaining sources of XP were utter garbage.
>>
>>154379
>For me my hope is TERA 2.
and as long as the devs are Korean as fuck they'll squander it over and over again because they;ll never learn.
>>
>>224692
They spent the past 8 years making that shitty A:IR game, they renamed it to whatever the fuck it is now and it got scrapped and re-made like three times. That was originally supposed to be TERA 2 way back then but that was one of the scrapped ideas.
>>
>>224694
And they even admitted they are going to reuse as much stuff/content from current TERA in eyelejeoeneyelon as possible that's why TERA got all those UI changes or the late x64 client (from what I read the game on various occasions works even worse than it used to lol). 8 years of development XD Dunno wtf they were doing in those 8 years, but prolly not developing a new game that could replace TERA combat system (cut TERA out of it's combat and the game is plain and has nothing to offer)

Quality devs
>>
>>224796
>I have no idea what I'm talking about but I'm sure I read that from somewhere
Did you ever saw Elyon streams or gameplay?
Did you ever launch TERA 64-bit client?
>>
>>224798
64bit runs as bad if not worse than 32 bit
>>
>>108319
>Had an account for this years ago
>Wanted to check it out again today
>Turns out there was some migration and my account's gone now
well then.
>>
>>224804
except it no longer crashes on "low RAM" errors, loads faster and everyone got more fps. Damn, the game is stable as a rock, I can play whole night dozens of dungeons and no single crash.
>>
>>224812
(no one talk about gameforge servers)
>>
>>109463
t. never been to japan
>>
>>224812
I never had these issues in the 5000+ hours I sunk into this piece of shit. Pretty hilarious that the 64-bit client decides to allocate itself a whole 8GB of RAM and has the gall to still run like shit on a 5600X/3060 Ti.
>>
>>
>>108319
I play it on EU
Still the best combat in any mmo, recent updates make it play a lot smoother, I see players even in the beginner zones, somehow people are picking it back up, even steamfags reach 1k daily
>>
damn this leveling is pain now.
>>
>>224694
This is just someone's art project
>>
>>226808
>recent updates make it play a lot smoother
What kind of recent updates allow for smoother gameplay?
>>
>>230331
I assume he's talking about the whole 64bit client update.
>>
>>229420
it was actual Korean 3d designer (jang seonghwan, flcl38.artstation.com) who posted those, but yeah, any such work would be under NDA and not posted in someones own web portfolio.
>>
>>108325
I'm Japanese by blood and lived here since 2012. It's okay, but it will always amuse me how much people like you are jealous of me.
>>
>>231189
fuck you, you have no idea how much it hurts not being Japanese. I will never be accepted by the general population in Japan because of my white skin and superior genetics although I'd give it all up in a heartbeat if it meant I could actually be Japanese
>>
File: 1593431138678.png (1.06 MB, 1067x542)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
sometimes I miss the lewding
but sometimes I don't
>>
>>231189
what is takera tomi
I've seen it in my anime and really don't like how the woman says it
>>
>>231827
that's extremely gay. the TERA experience
>>
>>233897
the only way to play the game, especially if the teased one shares cumming webms on discord
>>
Anyone still playing?
>>
>>231189
>but it will always amuse me how much people like you are jealous of me
noone is jealus of you chang.
>>
why are the biggest autists in TERA girls?
>>
File: blue dragons.png (40 KB, 509x281)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
save your mileage tokens for next patch. It's only way to get blue dragons. You need to fuse 20 green cards for chance to get 10 blue one.
>>
>>231189
>and lived here since 2012
No one is jealous of you fat retard because you aren't Japanese unless you were RAISED in Japan and adopted their culture. Given how arrogant and presumptuous you are, you clearly were not and are just yet another typical Westie who went to go live in your homeland decades after you were born there.
>>
some huge sluts here, how dare they
>>
>>231827
>>241328
where can I find more screenshots like these
some of you coomers must have a booru/imgur album/discord where you archive this stuff
>>
>>241418
there was some galleries linked in old terag OPs
>>
File: DCAlPNm.jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
Here is castanic gallery:
https://imgur.com/a/JJwCl
I'm not linking the Elin one
>>
>>241533
Anyone else got the link to the Elin one?
>>
File: 1464772113072.jpg (16 KB, 250x239)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>241439
>>241533
Thank you brothers
>>
>>241533
10 or so of those were my char
good times
>>
>>241550
Pedo retard
>>
Killing Grounds is really easy guys, finished it on first run with tank who could not keep aggro and healer who could not heal.
>>
>>241793
Take your meds.
>>
I reinstalled for the cooms and spent 1 day trying to fix the shit texture LOD without success.
Anyone has a good looking coom mmo alternative?
>>
>>241926
Skyrim with mods is best for cooming

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.