[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1586184225799.gif (191 KB, 500x375)
191 KB
191 KB GIF
>This 4chan Pass is currently in use by another IP
What the fuck is the point of allowing us to utilize one pass across multiple devices if it means getting cockblocked by this shit constantly?
I'd rather do the fucking captchas than get indefinitely locked out of posting on my PC because I made ONE reply using my phone 6 fucking hours ago.
>>
Have you considered buying another pass?
>>
File: 1520116138138.png (165 KB, 449x442)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>98756
>pay $100 to 4chan per year so I can shitpost on my two desktops, two phones, and refrigerator screen
>>
>>98754
>multiple devices
It authorizes one ip
One
>>
>>98754
>6 hours ago
You can switch IP every 30 minutes tho
>>
>>99030
>>
>>99034
wrong and gay
>>
>>99029
Sad but true.
>>
Time to buy another pass
>>
That's weird, I usually hop between my tablet and battlestation throughout the day and never have a problem, despite them both being connected to VPNs in different cities.

If it ever became a problem I'd honestly just buy another pass, god bless bitcoin.
>>
>>98754
All you have to do is log out and log back in. Just set your browser/app to remember your login and it takes like 2 seconds.
>>
>>98754
It means you get yourself a static IP and set up a private VPN on your home server.
>>
It's to prevent pass sharing, obviously.
>>
test
>>
File: chad.jpg (815 KB, 1280x901)
815 KB
815 KB JPG
>>98754
I use a proxy on all my 4chan browser tabs so they all share the same IP without the different devices themselves having to have the same IP. Berry handy.
>>
You don't exclusively phone post?
>>
>>100578
This. You always have a phone on you, even when at the computer. It's infinitely more convenient besides not being able to type quite as fast. Decent apps even allow for better functionality and convenience than what most extensions can give.
>>
>>100204
fine then automatically disable the pass and make me solve the captcha until the IP resets. I shitpost at my buddy's house and come home and i can't post for half an hour? that's fucking obnoxious

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.