[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Yotsuba.jpg (27 KB, 533x400)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
New pass user here, what are the do/don'ts I need to learn about 4chan pass? Also, what are its features?
>>
>>120523
>what are the do/don'ts I need to learn about 4chan pass?
Mainly, don't forget to log out after using it. You probably don't want to get the "in use by another IP" warning, especially if you use more than one device.
>Also, what are its features?
Less cooldown between posts, avoiding captcha, posting here, showing a badge/flare if you type since4pass in the Options field and it can be useful if you want to do some stuff with VPNs apparently.
>>
>>120525
Thanks. I previously used a VPN which was blocked on 4chan, can I use my pass on that VPN to access 4chan?
>>
Also, do pass users get banned for normal stuff? Do you lose your pass? Not that I would shitpost, but I got banned from /lit/ before posting about topics some cunt moderator didn't like.
>>
>>120527
probably, yes.
>>120528
You don't lose your pass, but you can get banned for normal stuff the same way as a normal user would. In fact, some people have raised the concern that passes actually act as some kind of a "ban-tracker".
>>
Be careful with the extension 4Chan X
It has a bug with the Pass and its kinda hard to fix
>>
>>120565
wrong
>>
>>120567
What part?
Some script failed and I dunno how to fix it
>>
>>120571
works perfectly for me
>>
>>120523
Use data when shitposting.

In these past 2years I've been banned more times than the previous 8 years
>>
>>120527
Blocks are no longer based on ip, they’re based on your pass. You can post with your vpn if you’re logged into your pass, which I do (posting with my vpn without my pass is blocked due to abuse). Let’s say you get banned though, while using your pass. You’ll still be banned on any other ip, you can’t use your vpn to ban evade
>>
Does pass remove advertisements too?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.