[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bizbiz.jpg (9 KB, 182x276)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
What are you investing in, VIP frens?

I'm tethered up and waiting for a market crash but once that happens, I'll probably go all in on Monero.
>>
>>108085
Market crash of what?
>>
>>108086
Bitcoin. A ton of whales on Bitfinex are shorting and the last time so many giant shorts were opened, the whales dumped the price of Bitcoin down to 30k. They'll probably do it again soon.
>>
File: thrift.png (899 KB, 2346x1939)
899 KB
899 KB PNG
I saved this guide on thrift store flipping, maybe other anons will find it useful.
>>
>>108085
Same, but might go in chainlink instead.
>>
>>108103
Why stinky linky? It crabs like monero but has less use, doesn't it? And it's centralized. Or am I confusing it with Hashgraph
>>
>>108085
Tethered as well. I have a bad feeling it all might go to shit sooner than later.
>>
there is an ETH fork happening this summer, all tokens and NFTs will be forked; i.e copy of all of them will be placed onto another blockchain,
if you have any ETH or ERC20's, you'll have the same balance of these tokens on this new chain

there will be a presale for the main token of this forked blockchain 'pulse', which is the "ETH" of this new blockchain: 'pulsechain'
the presale will fund liquidity for all the new tokens, so they won't actually start at worthless

however, unlike the forked ERC20's, the forked ETH [airdropped into Pulse] will deteriorate after 30 days if not moved, so there will be a lot of late people who will need to buy Pulse in order to move any of the ERC20 tokens they receive on the other chain, which they will want to or even NEED to because they will actually have value, at least in the beginning
>>
>>108115
Wtf are you even talking about
>>
File: 1624073574028 (2).jpg (101 KB, 1280x1280)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
Jeet free zone? I thought India banned crypto but they're still everywhere
>>
>>108085
>BTC
>HBAR
>LINK
Does anything else matter?
>>
File: Wyckoff.png (374 KB, 1551x1650)
374 KB
374 KB PNG
https://youtu.be/NJ-V-nzT6Ik?t=555

So what is /bizvip/'s opinion on the Wyckoff distribution? We're still in it? We're about to break out of it and enter a bull market?
>>
>>108133
Pretty much the last cope imo.
>>
File: Wyckoff2.jpg (2 KB, 117x125)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>108139
Care to explain?
>>
>>108140
Yes.
That's a very tiny picture.
>>
>>108145
Not picrel. But this:
>>108139
>>
Buying ether while it’s on sale
>>
File: N5i2DAFj_400x400.jpg (10 KB, 400x400)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>
>>108146
Did you really think we were gonna follow some schizo pattern? When everyone in the world is expecting it to go one way, it's 110% confirmed it'll go the other way.
>>
File: comfy.png (950 KB, 1198x677)
950 KB
950 KB PNG
>>108085
I'm 60% BTC, 20% Eth, 20% XMR. I'm comfy.
>>
File: graph.png (212 KB, 1441x702)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>108309
I am not 108133 but you clearly don't know what you're talking about besides deflecting and calling it "schizo." I've been watching BTC's price and it's been following the pattern to a T. I've made insane profits just following the scheme such as buying the spring dip. It's real and it's happening right now. Stop trying to lead others astray.
>>
>>108085
>Giving the CCP money to destroy the environment
Nothing except my pass. And I do Ethereum for now. Not sure how how much or if that's a better decision, but BTC kinda sicks in a number of ways. They all follow the same trend, so I don't really see why people even stick to Bitcoin.
>>
>>108085
im in link btc and xmr. looking to further my position in xmr.
>>
File: 1624164381343.jpg (191 KB, 599x591)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
all USDC and 1.2 ETH for transactions
>>
based..
>>
mostly in stables right now, hoping there's a perfect buying opportunity some time soon and the golden bull resumes
>>
File: 1624769496204.jpg (58 KB, 600x498)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>108085
I am 90% in USDC with a little eth, btc and xmr left
gonna buy a bunch of eth after we crash
>>
Just fomo'd into 4chan pass, am I going to make it vipanons?
>>
File: bogged.jpg (30 KB, 500x500)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>108640
>he fomo'd?
>>
bros... is it over?
>>
File: Warning1 - Copy.png (62 KB, 827x1181)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
Babena isn't just about scaling infinitely, There are many aspects, and you need to think about them.
Is the future of finance really central banking on chain (PoS) where nothing new can ever be built because the product has the same limitations as the projects it was supposed to surpass.
Is the future of finance really Smart Contracts that are unsafe and keep getting hacked because someone thought it would be a good idea to make smart contracts turing complete? The creators of Pact worked at banks where they developed financial software. Pact is easier/safer/cheaper than Solidity, and it needs to be, because smart contracts are HARD. You're deploying a business model, not just code. And on top of all that it's easier to learn than Solidity.
Is the future of finance really run on 40 or 200 nodes? Sure one can not expect that a system that can process 500-1000 TPS is for free. Even a centralized system would already require a substantial amount of resources, but you still give anyone the ability to at least join the network for free thanks to PoW, this can never be the case in PoS.
Is the future of finance really on L2 where you degrade the assurance, censorship resistance, and trustless nature of the original PoW design?
Is the future of finance really on systems where VCs got nearly 1/2 of the entire fucking supply?

I think layer-1 scaling is a monumental advancement in crypto that will dramatically increase the capacity for the sector to grow and babena is the only coin that really make sense to me, it's a very elegant and robust solution, actually, the best that I've seen so far.
>>
File: tegaki.png (5 KB, 400x400)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
just send me some g*d d*mn linkies dude
>>
File: tegaki.png (7 KB, 400x400)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>108085
90% LPing stablecoins on Quickswap. 10% diversified in some potential lowcap shitcoins in case of I'm not being right about market crash and Q.E. schizos were right.
/biz/ helped me make a lot of money, so I bought this shit of a pass code. Eat money, Hiro.
>>
>>108115
>there is an ETH fork happening this summer
no

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.