[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: jurassic_lick.jpg (405 KB, 1750x2000)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
Proposal to block anyone who posts on /pol/ from posting on /co/ for 24 hours.

Bored /pol/aks now make up 50% of all /co/ posts and they are going to kill the board. 4chan needs to either get rid of the board or take steps to contain its spread.
>>
would be too hard to manage, people can easily just obtain new ip addresses any time they want to make the switch
>>
>>107942
They troll close to home because it is easy Make it hard and they will be shitty elsewhere just because juggling IPs isn't worth the hassle.
>>
>>107941
they should just delete /pol/ from the site desu
>>
>>107958
No shit.
>>
File: tegaki.png (11 KB, 400x400)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>
>>107958
>>107959
lmfao fucking retards
>>
>>107973
omg this kid is actually crying lmao
>>
>>107974
yeah dude i'm crying laffing at ur retardedness
>>
>>107941
>/pol/aks now make up 50% of all /co/ posts
Ohh? Or is it more likely that the mainstream is just tired of having their beloved medium hijacked and abused to shove all manner of political and degenerate messaging down their throats?
>>
>>108279
Post dick pics.
>>
nobody likes /co/ and nobody likes /pol/
>>
/co/ es gay
>>
>>107941
Other boards post on /pol/ then cry when /pol/ posts back at 10x the volume.

Crying to ban the board just shows you deserve to be targeted.
>>
>/co/
>/pol/
/pol/ is the least of your problems
>>
>>107941
Fuck you. You snobby comic book nerds get what you deserve. I hope /pol/aks keep harassing that board dipshit.
>>
>>107959
holy shit im the first person that shared that bird photo where tf did you find it
>>
>>107959
>>110567
it was originally cropped from a private photo and shared on a private facebook, so, really fuckin weird that someone shared it without saying anything to me
i keep seeing lots of shit i posted that no one even "liked" but then it shows up on fucking 4chan a decade later
fucking faggots

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.