[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 54 - Copy.png (515 KB, 519x666)
515 KB
515 KB PNG
I bought it on Opera and works fine on there, bought doesn't show up on Chrome and don't want it to count as another device.
>>
>>107710
>is the pass per device or browser?
Neither one.
>>
Your pass is linked to an account and is only restricted to IP addresses. By logging in it saves a cookie to your browser with your account details and lets you post with pass privileges.
>>
It's by IP so you can use it on your laptop at work and at home.
I would advise against using it on your phone because you will keep on getting pass errors due to the IP constantly changing
>>
File: nagatoro is italian.png (1.58 MB, 1588x2256)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>
File: 1622840855095.jpg (239 KB, 874x853)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>107721
So can you not use it in private mode?
>>
>>107730
You can use it in private but you'll have to log in each time you open the browser.
>>
>>107710
I thought you just needed to not share the PIN and code? You have to supply an email to get it.
>>
>>107710
If tyou look under the hood, it's submitted with every post via a cookie.
But there's a little timer for ten minutes associated the the IP of the last post. Prevents abuse where someone buys a pass and hands it around.
So you can't, say, post from your phone in your car and then again from your computer. Different IPs. Just gotta wait a few minutes.
>>
>>107710
what race is this qt? can't tell if she's a tan jap, indian, or itallian
>>
File: naga thighs.jpg (480 KB, 3029x2940)
480 KB
480 KB JPG
>>107876
i spread awareness on /a/, /pol/, /fit/, /b/, /s4s/ and /v/ about how she is italian (south). any idiot can figure it out

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.