[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

/vip/

I didn't know you existed until just now.

I'm a 35 year old autist. I was spiritual/religious in my early life, but late in high school, and into college, I started to lose faith, started titling myself as agnostic, but I was essentially atheist.

Last april, as all the covid propaganda was at it's highest. I had what I thought was a panic attack initially. I jumped up from my desk panicked, I couldn't breathe, I thought in that moment I was dying, I ran to the bathroom, I couldn't take a breath, I turned to my wife who was already calling 911, with tears in my eyes and collapsed.

In that moment, I saw so much horror and pain in the world, but when I hit my knees everything went to light and christ was standing there before me.

I haven't been afraid of anything after. And then, there's been moment after moment of clarity and purpose, but I can never get the thoughts out clearly, but I can share some purpose in them.

Christ has told me that we have to free all peoples of the world. NOW, and nobody will listen, we have to break the chains of centralization, and stop complying with our worldly masters.

I posted a "white paper" it's mostly rambling, but the ideas it presents are things that have to happen now, in this timeline.

Christ is kek, meme magic is real, it's the power of prayer, we are showing the world light again, but we have to see it for what it is, and use our collective voices to make it happen.

I posted this white paper in the form of an NFT it was removed from BSC markets, I've since minted and eth NFT, and have posted it to the website that is to evolve into the home of this project.

We will free the peoples of the world, and in doing so reveal to all that Christ is King.

https://bscscan.com/token/0x5bc94e9347f3b9be8415bdfd24af16666704e44f?a=6901

https://mintable.app/art/item/White-Paper-as-NFT-White-Paper-proposing-media-transparency-through-DeFiDeCent/VzLKr_LY5RsHDB4

http://clownworld.finance/ClownWorldWhitePaper.pdf
>>
>>105194
No offence, but hardcore newfag detected.

Summarize your paper instead of shilling NFT files.
>>
>>105194
Also, get a secure tripcode. Check out >>104563 on how to get a secure tripcode.
>>
>>105196
It's not shilling, it's putting it out there in a medium that's relevant.

I honestly take no offence to anything anymore. I didn't want to write that shit, and I don't care how people interpret it, it's not my problem. I'm just doing what I'm told.

>>105197

Trip added, don't know why it's important though.
>>
>>105198
I think you highly misunderstand how NFT works. It basically allows copyright lawyers to prove an image or file is original to sue copy cats.

Applying an NFT to your white paper implies that someone cares enough about your paper not to ignore it. I'm just real here, but 99% of people don't give a crap on 4chan and use it to amuse themselves.

I read most of your papers (I skimmed some of it as it was quite waffley), and you seem to be implying that anything "big" or "government" has no interest in human life and is always corrupt.

I'm glad you had a religious experience, and that's fairly unique and something I wish I could experience, but people have never had so much freedom in the Civilized World than today. Maybe you should shift your focus to the developing world and aim to highlight or end slavery in a developing country where real hardships and slavery exist.

Slavery in the civilized world comes down to a perception or an opinion that someone is being oppressed. Real oppression doesn't even give you the chance to realize how bad you have it. Everyone legal in a civilized society has some form of social security based on their income, so no one is without government help should the require it.

Developing worlds have a lot more slavery due to economic hardships, and it might be a good start for your crusade.

Hell, if you're in the US, you can investigate ICE detention centres for examples of real slavery and corruption. Getting just one inmate or child out of an ICE detention centre would do a world of good for that person/kid.

Posting from the UK, so slavery isn't really an issue anymore. We don't go around calling our black population African British.

>trip is to distinguish which anon you are and makes conversation easier. It also stops copy cats and is like an NFT for Anon.
>>
>>105200
African American was a term coined by black folks during the civil rights movement, it's a subversive term, the creates even more divisiveness.

"African Americans" are not slaves, but if they continue with the current identity polititcs they're playing through BLM and other communist movements, they will place themselves back into slavery.

In our age, with the technology, the ability to communicate across the globe, there is no reason for a single human soul should be subjugated by another. And this is something we can end, to try and push any other narrative into it, is dihonest and only plays to give power to those who would do evil with it.

This is not a debate, this is a fact, we as a species could end slavery today, 40 million souls deserve freedom right now, and we are doing nothing about it. That's evil in itself.
>>
>>105202
>African American was a term coined by black folks during the civil rights movement, it's a subversive term, the creates even more divisiveness.

Completely agree. American is all you need to say about a person to know where they come from. Adding race to a geographical description is in itself racist. Something I'm sure "Black folks during the civil rights movement" didn't foresee or intentionally did to make it a combatative term for those that use it.

I'm not trying to debate you; I'm trying to give your cause a direction it might not have realized. The waffle in your white paper and your own omission suggested that you have a lofty goal that needs a focus. Having the religious experience that you did obviously had an impact that you want to share with others.

>In our age, with the technology, the ability to communicate across the globe, there is no reason for a single human soul should be subjugated by another.

Maybe think about investing in internet-related projects so that people can distribute free and open internet to people who do not have internet currently?

I also have to say that it may be due to your autism; there is a naivety to thinking all people are good. Some people want to see the world burn and don't give two shits if someone is subjugated due to their actions, and nothing but death will change their opinions.

Could you really kill to promote an end of slavery globally? I know I couldn't.
>>
>>105203

>Maybe think about investing in internet-related projects so that people can distribute free and open internet to people who do not have internet currently?

I do give credence to this idea in my paper, we are an internet-related project looking to worth with other internet-related projects to reach these goals. The Wealthiest African American is trying to get internet to as many people as possible throughout the globe, he also disavows earth governments sovereignty, and back decentralization and promotes the market like no other.

>I also have to say that it may be due to your autism; there is a naivety to thinking all people are good.

The naivety in my autism is long dead, I've seen the evil in the world. My belief that all humanity can and will be free of slavery is not changed by that.

>Could you really kill to promote an end of slavery globally? I know I couldn't.

You're saying you couldn't take an evil mans life to save and innocent? I answered your question before you posed it though.
>>
File: hmm.png (244 KB, 293x294)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>>105205
The image made me lol. Not sure if you're an elaborate troll now, but I'm still entertained. What weapons dealer would you use to wage war against countries that still have slavery?

> The Wealthiest African American is trying to get internet to as many people as possible throughout the globe, he also disavows earth governments sovereignty, and back decentralization and promotes the market like no other.

That's a noble goal, but many government organisations are powers of good, not evil. Anyone shilling you otherwise has an agenda that isn't in your best interest.

>My belief that all humanity can and will be free of slavery is not changed by that.

How are you going to change human nature. Simply being able to feel selfish leads to inequality. That inequality can lead to subjugated individuals. Can you really kill the selfishness in people? It's an emotion that has withstood evolution to be with us, so it must promote some evolutionary advantage.

>You're saying you couldn't take an evil mans life to save and innocent?
My ego isn't big enough for me to be sure my actions were correct when killing for a cause (any cause, not just slavery). Maybe it will change in time, but currently, I could not kill an evil man to free an innocent slave. The "innocent slave" may be eviler than the evil man, meaning I only served to worsen my own world by doing what I thought was good.
>>
>>105212
https://youtu.be/630qu6u7JN4

he talks covers alot of the esoteric in our argument.
>>
>>105213
That's a really lazy post but sure, let me get through this 1 and a half-hour presentation on 1.5x speed and get back to you.
>>
>>105216
it's not lazy, he's got 3 videos that tie to it, but it's helped bring a little clarity to all who have been involved in the wider discussion on TG.
>>
>>105217
Ahh, I thought it was directed at me. I forget there is a 3rd audience in threads sometimes.

To be fair, although long, the video is interesting!
>>
>>105219
So I delved a little deeper.

How is Clown World not a "cult" run by you to shill BNB?
At what point will you become an Auto Cult?

Why should people join, other than your mission statement on your website?
>>
File: pic related.png (327 KB, 1661x1047)
327 KB
327 KB PNG
>>105220
>http://clownworld.finance/page1.html

Page advertised in your White Paper.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/binance-coin/
The current price to join your cult: ~$336.49
>>
>>105225
That was considerably less a week ago, BNB has skyrocketed in value. That page was actually to get a specific base of /biz/ to back the idea. And I got the ones I needed from it, specifically people that are open to the greater goal of the project.

The platform hasn't even launched yet.

>>105220
not shilling bnb at all, in essence until proven otherwise we are an auto cult, but that's unavoidable. The cost to get into the telegram was for people to get in and find out details before the white paper published, it raised us the funds we need to continue the project too. which will in turn lead to more money raised, and in the minds of the 10 bizraelis who jumped in early they're not only making a passive income right now, but they're advancing an idea that they support.

The idea in the end, it to essentially create a super cult to rule them all.

But the idea of that cult being that all humans deserve to be self governing isn't such a bad idea is it?

I get it, I'm preaching autocracy while asking people to place some sort of faith.

And that's why it's a project that appeals to a certain mind.

I took advantage of the progamming of /biz/,

By being compelled to do so through memes, am I not potentially being played by the same programming he was talking about?

https://youtu.be/xlmhhh9HYqc
>>
>>105229
>That page was actually to get a specific base of /biz/ to back the idea.

So let me get this straight: You knew enough about 4chan to be a /biz/ poster but /vip/ is new to you? Sceptical to say the least.

>in essence until proven otherwise we are an auto cult

So AI is doing all your dirty work?

>but they're advancing an idea that they support.

That idea being to end slavery globally under the header of "clown world"?

>all humans deserve to be self governing

Self-government is something completely different to ending slavery. I personally like government and think it betters humanity in places where it's not corrupted or miss managed.

>By being compelled to do so through memes, am I not potentially being played by the same programming he was talking about?

Heck if you come up with some high-quality memes and start improving the face of boards on 4chan then I see you as doing no wrong. I'm a big believer in using 4chan in its totality and being an inclusive group as just having access to 4chan can improve your life for the better if you know how to use it properly. Many don't know how to use it at all and there is a big movement to keep them in the dark for the lulz: I am completely against this.

I mean providing you're not a lying piece of shit trying to get what you want (i.e. BNB coin) you seem to have a noble goal.

Update your website and socials. Have you thought about starting a discord server? Is your group responsible for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-UeDsXmUIc (the video uses the same clown logo as your website)?
>>
>>105240
p.s. self-governing almost always devolves into video related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fibDNwF8bjs
>>
>>105240
I've been on 4chan since 2007, I was here when we killed /b/ucket, I was here for chanology.

I was here in 2016 watching /po/ meme a presidential election, I was here in 2017/18 for the last crypto bull run, and after that, life happened and I hadn't even thought of 4chan, until I started lurking /biz/ again 2 months ago.

My 4chan evolution was /b/ in college, then I found /k/, because of my interest in war and weapons, then /pol/, and /biz/. I didn't know vip existed because I haven't typed just "4chan.org" in over a decade, I don't board jump alot, I have my interests, and I stick to them usually, I found /vip/ looking for a place that I could have a thread on this discussion not slide in 5 mintues.

The great thing about crypto wallets is anyone can view them, the bizraelis who joined me are safe in their investment, I've only added 50% to their value since they joined, literally we had 11 members, 11 BNB, we're now about to cross 15.5 BNB in that wallet off of staking rewards, etc. I don't care about the money, anybody who wanted to get out, would get their coin back at this point, but nobody has asked yet.

I know it's hard to believe someone would do something without wanting monetary gain from it, especially when it involves an industry that currently revolves around money.

We have nothing to do with any videos out right now, though when I chose the #whatsyouropinionworth, I didn't know it was going to attach this video to it in google.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yjZohb9xeM&ab_channel=KpuBopy4Ka

Which we have nothing to do with the video, but it's a great coincidence.

True Anarchy would be a better system than what we live under, self governance isn't anarchy though, and it's something we haven't had in thousands of years.
>>
>>105257
You still advertise a Telegram group with a steep paywall.

How is this not ebegging?
>>
>>105194
shove your religion up your ass, you're free to practice it but proselytizing is mega cringe
>>
>>105259
no paywall. the telegram can be joined without doing anything now, if you wanna send crypto though, feel free to do so.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.