[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3cmrzavp985y.jpg (21 KB, 540x545)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
I'm glad I paid
>>
not true. I still get banned every other week
>>
>>103697
Not true. I made a bad post on /v/, and my IP was used by some VPN retard so a mod banned my IP (and my pass) for 100 days because it was my '100th ban'.
>>
>>103697
I am too, brother
>>
>>103697
not really
>>
>>103716
This
>>
Never been banned.

I don't think a pass makes it less likely to be banned but you do you and think whatever you want to think.
>>
I did catch a ban (temporarily) on /co/ years back for alleged ban evasion, but after discussing it with a mod on their IRC, we discovered that it was a spam thread in which every post in there was being made by the same guy using multiple IPs, except for mine. And my post was the only one that they could tell was using a 4chan pass, which wasn't something that the other guy was using. So they were able to reverse that ban for me primarily because of having the pass.
>>
>>103697
I was thinking the same thing. Ever since I got a pass I havent been banned but only get warnings now....
>>
>>103849
>Never been banned.
That means you're a poser.
>>
I still get banned for being an asshole
>>
this thread was on page 11 and then i bumped it to the front
>>
>>103697
That just means nobody notices your bullshit

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.