[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Okay /vip/, ever since I've heard about that dead internet theory on /x/ I've been thinking about it non stop.

TL;DR: there are very few human posters on 4chan and most of the anons we talk to are actually bots.

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense, not only on 4chan but on social medias too. I've been on 4chan since 2012 and I have noticed a sharp decline in threads' quality. Haven't you noticed how everything has become really reactionary? How some posts answering OP don't even really discuss the idea presented?

I think it would be interesting to have a discussion about this theory here because I assume there are no bot on /vip/ since you need the pass. I'm not the most well-versed writer, but I can at least pass along the concept to you.

I feel like /vip/ is one of the last place on internet where there's a chance to talk to actual humans. Call me crazy I don't care. I'll dump pictures related to the theory.

Here's a quick guide to recognize bots: https://pastebin.com/VpPgmjy9
>>
>>
>>
>>
An interesting wiki article: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_algorithm

Current thread happening on /x/ : >>27269933
>>
File: a3.jpg (770 KB, 1400x1858)
770 KB
770 KB JPG
>>103326
>I've been on 4chan since 2012 and I have noticed a sharp decline in threads' quality.
This is due to the rise of phoneposting and the third world slowly coming online through the 2010s. Before that it was mostly white men posting on laptop or desktop computers. The quality of the posts has seemed to decrease because the quality of posters has decreased, or rather middle class white men have now been drown out by a sea of mouth breathing dipshits. It's no great mystery anon.
>>
File: baptism.jpg (56 KB, 718x960)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>103326
>I assume there are no bot on /vip/ since you need the pass.
If I had a bot to run on 4chan I'd definitely buy a pass for it to bypass captcha. I don't know why you assume there's no bots here.
>>
>>103339
Bots can bypass captcha, the only reason it remains is to cut down less dedicated spammers and for monetary gain.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.