[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: turtie.jpg (137 KB, 750x920)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
Turdtie Edition

Turtle WoW (Vanilla Custom) x0.5 - x2.3 (variable rates)
>Vanilla+ server with class changes and mediocre custom content made by dedicated grifters, tumblr users, voice actors, discord trannies, fiver ''artists'', etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FRA8

>Sign Up https:
https://troondle-wow.org

>Custom Client Download https://forum.turdtle-wow.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5143

>Database
https://database.turdtle-wow.org/

>Armory
https://armory.turdtle-wow.org/

>Custom Talent Calculator
https://talents.turdtle-wow.org/

>Raid Logs
https://legacyplayers.info/

>Vanilla fixes and tweaks to make client cute fast and smooth!
https://turdtle-wow.fandom.com/wiki/Change_The_Topic

>Where are anons playing?
<Macrochelys> is the official /turtleg/ grooming guild. Whisper Grimbatuul / Yukarri / Mochi for an invite

Previous >>430479631
>>
File: 1684913488436.png (1.06 MB, 729x996)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
ASMONGOLD JUST SAID: "YEAH THOSE PEOPLE ARE JUST GONNA PLAY ON TURTLE WOW INSTEAD" ON HIS LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO

EVERYONE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR WE ARE GOING THE BE SEEING TOND OF NEW FRIENDS ON OUR SERVER AND GENERAL

TURTLE HYPE
TURTLE HYPE

ON TO 25K POP WOOOOOHH!!
>>
turtle wow is a pay to win server, and the team behind the project is filled with hackneyed scam artists, for example, shenna
>>
File: shoulders.png (565 KB, 344x795)
565 KB
565 KB PNG
>>431019509
I can't wait to meet our new friends
>>
File: kiss.png (467 KB, 524x547)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
>>431019405
Im sorry I didnt kiss you!
>>
File: 144644416423.png (300 KB, 702x824)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
turtle wow recently opened its doors to chinese players https://forum.turtle-wow.org/viewforum.php?f=68
>>
File: Turtle won.png (433 KB, 626x841)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
>>431019509
BASED. Welcome to all our new friends!
>>
File: SoTired.jpg (13 KB, 300x450)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>431019658
>>
Turtle was a cool server when it was just a few hundred players. Very friendly atmosphere, crashes were rare, GMs were helpful, everyone spoke English, you could easily get quests done, there was no competition for nodes, roleplay was plentiful if that's what you wanted, and in general, things were nice. It was good times.
Ever since the explosion in the population, the server has taken a turn for the dark. It's become like every other server, where everyone is hateful and abuses one another, including the staff. Even any discussion of this server is really hostile. At this point, the only real difference between Turtle and Classic is you have to pay for Classic. It genuinely disappoints me to see what this server has become, and I find myself playing it less and less.
>>
>>431019571
Nice autismmog, fag.
>>
File: 1399139717490.gif (1.63 MB, 200x150)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB GIF
>>431019658
>put top thread through Google translate
>it's urging everyone not to buy gold
Imagine knowing your race has such a bad reputation for this shit that you feel the responsibility to tell your co-ethnics not to buy fucking virtual currency.
>>
>>431020559
Duckwarrior, the guy who wrote that thread isn't ethnically Chinese, he just speaks Chinese from what I understand.
He's actually the one who wrote the thread warning the server about the Chinese invasion.
>>
>>431020674
Oh I see. Silly me for thinking that even a single one of these "people" would be empathic enough to give a fuck about his bug race's impact on private servers.
>>
>>431019529
I've been out of the loop for years and was just thinking about checking this out but I was not expecting to ever hear that name again
>>
>>431021160
Torta isn't Shenna. They just both happen to claim to be women who run servers who come from the same country who have the exact same birthdays who have the same style of writing and the same attitude when it comes to running a wow server. But Torta isn't Shenna because Torta appeared at exactly the same time that Shenna disappeared. Not the same person, that's a conspiracy theory you alt-right nutjob.
>>
>turtle wow in 2020: "we don't want to be a big server, we like have a small, close-knit community that sticks around, we don't want streamers dragging their nuts across the server and disrupting it with a throng of their fans who won't stick around, we like our server the way it is"
>turtle wow in 2023: "YEAH ASMONGOLD SAID TURTLE WOW LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO 25K BABY TO THE MOON"
>>
>>431019571
Invisible shoulderpads can be bought from Fashionista Apprentice, near the tmog NPC
>>
>>431021629
>turtle wow in 2024: 我是中国人我在开玩笑把它放进你的可乐里
YEAR OF THE DRAGON
>>
File: 542014893.jpg (13 KB, 230x312)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>431021343
>Torta isn't Shenna
>>
File: 1684916173560.jpg (340 KB, 960x1200)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
I'm close to 60 on my hc human rogue
I never played a melee dps in classic before. Should I only use swords or are maces also okay if I can't get any swords while raiding
>>
>>431021343
Yea I'm thinking I'll pass on this one, having flashbacks of all the corruption and drama now
>>
>>431022257
Maces are a complete and utter meme on rogues in vanilla
>>
>>431022257
hit bonus from using swords as human is too good at endgame. in pvp either is fine
>>
>>431022257
Swords typically have more competition going for them in raids. Maces slightly less so but due to the popularity of humans not really. Your first raid loots weapon-wise will more than likely be daggers or possibly even fist weapons.
If you haven't, hit revered with the high elves and pick up the swords from them before you raid. Allows you to skip going for Dal'Rend's.
>>
>>431022257
If you have thrash blade or something and then get MSA from naxx trash without wasting DKP or whatever then go for it. I raided half of vanilla with BWL fist weapon on by rogue because my guild was very unlucky with swords in loot. But I believe there are some custom rep swords on turtle, so go for them. Maces is a meme.
>>
>>431023497
I don't think I can afford to buy anything from naxx trash, I have 300g on me
I never intentionally got any silvermoon rep past getting friendly. Not sure how much the quests gave me rep though. I'll check it when I go home, but you do dailies for rep in that faction, right? Revered would take me forever like that
>>431023464
>>431022747
>>431022561
Okay, thanks. I have a thrash blade, I'll see what more I can get when I hit 60
>>
File: barde_2.jpg (148 KB, 800x601)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
Bard class releasing on Duskhaven tomorrow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24ug2OLF3X4
Looks like it will be fun.
>>
File: cutie.jpg (13 KB, 220x317)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Look who I found
>>
>>431024780
Oh wow it's a faggot who spends all day in Stormwind jerking off to his ugly character what a find.
>>
>>431023984
https://database.turtle-wow.org/?item=80536
That's a good level 60 starter sword that you can get two of if you did the high elf rep.
>>
I joined <Macrochelys> and literally nobody is using guild chat but why?
>>
>>431020272
Now you see why people spam "fresh when ?" since the very first private servers in 2005.

Anyway, fresh when?
>>
>>431025975
>Fix the problems of low level competition by making everyone reroll as a low level
Great fucking fix. Freshfags are retards
>>
>>431027191
Not him but you're wrong there.
If they split the server between hardcore and non-hardcore, you wouldn't force anyone to reroll. Existing hardcores would be moved to their own server, where they belong.
But even if you started a brand new fresh server, while some people will jump on that, others will stay on the old server. This reduces the amount of competition by spreading it out.
Honestly, Turtle benefits from other servers like Epoch because they help lighten the load, even if only temporarily. During Epoch's beta, there was a dip in the population on Turtle, which honestly made it a pretty decent time to level on Turtle. But it didn't last long because it's just a beta, and people migrated back to Turtle.
The bigger issue is the server has been hit by a wave of new Chinese players, a lot of whom are botting.
>>
>>431020272
eeh there's also the lack of any kind of boosts. I just wanted to get quickly from 20 to 30 but nope.
Mage boosts in Stockades banned, boosting anyone for monney banned. Why boosting was always a thing except for the first few years, TBC arena made it something everyone did...
>>
>>431029998
Learn Chinese and you can easily buy boosts, buy gold, GDKP, whatever. Nobody on the server staff knows Chinese, so they can't police it and cheating is running rampant.
>>
>>431025763
All /vg/ guilds have small tight-knit erp cliques which hang out in their private dischords. If you're a confused random that joined, respond possitively when someone starts hitting you up for erp if you want and you'll eventually get a invite after some time as this guys katamite.
>>
>>431027858
They were obviously waiting for blizzard to shit the bed with thier HC server and people to be interested in theirs permanently before they went ahead and purchased their own server space and invested dev time into one.
Noone wanted to risk having to run a dead HC server for 50 people after the drones ran back to the mothership.
They probably also don't want to be seen as directly compeeting with blizzard about this one field where the turboneet wowlifers interst is focused atm, because that risks drawing the C&D down on them like it did nostalrious.
>>
Should I keep playing Warmane or go to tortle?
>>
should i keep playing turtle or go to ascension?
>>
>>431031129
As someone who played both, I liked Warmane Lordaeron more.

Turtle has been overrun by Russians and Chinese lately, the comfy vibe is long gone.
>>
File: p1oZ7I6.png (1.16 MB, 1000x667)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
Back in 2020, Torta actually had a fairly decent idea for a server. The idea was to basically turn WoW into a MOBA (I know, some of you reading this hate the idea right now) and the server would center around a single battleground set in Hillsbrad Foothills, I believe using the Old Hillsbrad map of it from TBC Caverns of Time. Work was put into it, but it was eventually scrapped because "running a PVP server is a hassle to manage" according to Torta and Turtle Wow took off.
Kind of a shame. I think the idea was kind of interesting.
>>
>>431031169
Ascension. It's honestly a really fun server to play around on.
>>
>>431033549
it's not a terrible idea to turn wow into defence of ancients.
I'm not sure you could really do it in the 1.12 client though.
TBC could do it, you just need to make a system like kharazhan chess. but im assuming he wanted to do this as a mini game and not the entire server.
MOBA's do suck ass though.
>>
>>431034998
I don't think they were planning to use the Vanilla client. Fairly sure they would have went with WotLK, which is what they should have done with Turtle Wow in the first place.
And yeah, I'm not a fan of MOBAs, but I think the concept is interesting and has legs. You could have even added in new maps and such to keep it fresh.
>>
File: SOON.jpg (530 KB, 1280x720)
530 KB
530 KB JPG
>>431019509
>>
Honestly shining a massive spotlight on the server is going to be its downfall.
>>
Today run a dungeon with a rogue from Survivors, the chink guild.
I know was chink because he wrote some lines in party chat, and the text didn't show.
He was messing around sapping random mobs in the SM cathedral. A few times he got spotted and almost killed before vanishing. What a clown. Always attacking any other before the marked skull.
>>
I'm going to download the game and play as a cute paladin human girl. What am i in for and can i get the corrupted ashbringer and be the talk of Stormwind?
>>
Guys... I have to go to work...
Fuck.
>>
>>431044462
only if you're a Ret (DPS - heavy hitter) Paladin (Human, Male, Scarlet Crusade Tabard)
>>
>>431040967
Erp be like that sometimes. I’ve still got a bunch of people to catch up with on the server, but I’ve only seen them online while I'm comatose.

>>431044462
Do your best!!! Paladins never lose to the dick!
>>
Or maybe i should be a cute human female mage girl?
>>
>log into turtle wow
>people are talking about how good it is to live in shenzen and guangzhou
Oh its just infested with chinks... thats a shame.
>>
>>431044853
Why human?
>>
>>431019509
it's not some kind of secret server you guys hehe
>>431019571
very cute
>>
>>431046730
Sure, Shenzhen in the Guangdong is an amazing place, but you still gotta deal with the government and ultranationalist and people accusing you of being a spy and a threat to national security if you happen to beef with the wrong gweilo.
>>
>>431024040
>introducing the mage healer
truly amazing
>>
>>431047519
A mage healer would be a lot of fun.
>>
>>431020272
The Server was already shit the moment TABC and Macro came into play and the Guild Mafia was born.
Killing a TABC, Traveler or Macro T3Nigger rendered you a ban or a hack.
>>
>log in to turtle wow
>no mention of China whatsoever
>see no Chinese names at all

Is it just a Newcomers issues? HC still seems the same.
>>
>>431050204
I just saw a guy with a Chinese name die in hardcore. Open your slanted eyes, Chang.
>>
>>431047264
>amazing place
retard! they're farming rep with the CCP
>>
>>431051819
unironically probably, all it takes is one guy to report you and his credit score goes up. while you get jailed.
>>
>>431050204
>Newcomers issues
as if chinese know English to type in there
>>
>>431036134
they are not allowed to look at skulls in china
>>
>>431036134
chinese women
>>
>>431020272
Just revert most of Jamey's balance changes and all of the Classic Andy's and parsetrannies will leave then we can go back to the good old days of Turtle WoW.

Nostalrius settings may not be perfect blizz settings but they serve as a damn good filter for player base.
>>
>>431048006
>mage healer
priest is less syllables
>>
>>431057717
I would say shaman is a bit closer to a mage healer than a priest.
>>
This server really needs to do something about you getting flagged for pvp just by buffing some pvp guy.
In no pvp fight is 20 stam going to change anything especially since he doesn't even get extra HP, and having to waste 5 minutes doing nothing in town hiding from everyone just because I spam buffs at people is the worst thing ever.
And the only reason to play priest is to buff and heal people -.-
>>
I guess the realm style for someone that never played before should be normal? I can do quests but also pvp if i come across a horde player?
>>
File: Capture.png (1.19 MB, 686x726)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
Befriend the CN players!
>>
>>431033549
40 v 40 back and forth tower pushing with some people fighting over camps to get unique items and others defending and being aggressive is an extremely kino idea. it also fits more into a mmo which is primarily pve and loot based.
more kino than flag camping trying to herd retards to go fight there flag carrier instead of afk mid or fucking defending which is always stupid to do in a cap when flag is at home ctf mode for 10 mins.
>>
>>431066919
get an addon that handles buffs like pally power or smartbuffs
>>431067064
Wow PVP isn't really hard let alone world PVP, but yeah if you're new normal means PVP is optional in contested zones.
You can attack a horde player but only if he's flagged for PVP, you get flagged by attacking someone else who is already flagged, buffing someone flagged or hitting NPCs that are flagged.
you gotta go 5 minutes with no PVP action for the flag to drop
>>
will they ever add more races or no? im sure its not easy but i can guarantee high elves and true vanilla goobo models is the primary reason turtlewow won out at the custom pserver contest.
people fucking love new races
>>
>>431067852
I'm using titanbar and nothing else until I hit 60.
>>
File: adventure begins.jpg (676 KB, 1920x1080)
676 KB
676 KB JPG
I'm in.
There's quite a lot of people playing, desu.
>>
>>431068015
Or wait, does Grid work here?
It doesn't work in classic for some retarded reason
>>
>>431068147
yeah there's a endless line of HC suicide candidates lining up since it's the streamer meta atm...
>>
File: slashwave.png (921 KB, 878x652)
921 KB
921 KB PNG
>>431068147
Welcome adventurer
>>
>love using shaman spells and the shaman fanatasy
>hate leveling shaman. always oom. watershield on turtie is endgame only
pure suffering
>>
So what's a good private server
>>
>>431067534
who is that on the right?
>>
>>431068147

H I !

The starting zones get pretty crowded right now, the humans ones more than others.
>>
>>431068147
>Hi, I'm Misty.
>>
Is rolling druid if I want to primarily heal 5-mans a mistake? Priest questing between dungeons just seems so dull.
>>
let's be honest cows are alliance and I won't hear your stupid lore reasons
>>
Also, will people pass me over for dungeons and raids because im a mage? Should i have picked paladin instead so i can heal and tank?
>>
>>431019289
Very funny...
>>
File: orc.jpg (785 KB, 1920x1080)
785 KB
785 KB JPG
Okay?
>>
>>431024780
Should have said hi!
>>
Can we all agree dual spec would be a great addition
>>
how am i supposed to get revered with darkspear trolls at level 36...
>>
>>431088316
yes, might help solve the tank and healer shortage.
>>
>>431078306
Rogues can use disguises, that's the Orc peon disguise from their level 6 quest. Also there is cross faction grouping and speech on this realm.
>>
>>431088316
I thought it already existed?
>>
File: misty.png (28 KB, 454x79)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>431078306
Already gave up eh?
>>
ALEX SAID HE'D PLAY TURTLE OVER CLASSIC
>>
I want to make an echanter what's the best class for enchanters?
>>
What's the most OP class
>>
>chinks will kill the tranny server
Good
>>
>>431099314
feral druid
>>
>>431099314
>What's the most OP class
Ret Paladin
>>
>>431067915
What would they even add?
>hardmode: no Ogres, Naga or Broken
I wanna see a reimagining of the Blood Elves where they look like dishevelled crack addicts. Horde shouldn't have pretty races unless it's Gobbo women.
>>
>>431099314
Warrior as always
And they always complain they aren't
>>
>>431073551
Why would the Tauren shack up with the Alliance when Thrall basically saved them from getting raped to death by Centaurs?
>>
>>431103251
I mean i really wouldn’t mind altered male dreanei and female dreanei desu. But that might be too much work. I fucking hate fridge male dreanei so goddamn much. The team is also limited to vanilla only assests without having to make new ones. Which makes sense considering custom content wasn’t the goal of the server at the start but could you imagine if they used a wraith client and just deleted the entrances to northrend/outlands. They would have to rechange all of the talents to be there vanilla counterpart which would also be a lot of work but they would have 12 times the assets to make shit with. Nah i think there stuck using shit only in vanilla which does mean broken and ogres are realistically the only real options.
>>
>>431078306
train corruptor

destroys the forest
>>
>TABC has less than 8 people signing up for raids
>Macro has 40+ in two minutes
what other guilds are there
>>
>>431105740
Thunderbrew, aka the only cool guild
>>
Norf spoke with Shenna and TW devs in secret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVfdDz5nyfM
>>
>>431106048
Whats good about it
>>
>>431093843
Settle down, simp.
>>
>>431106668
They have fun and shit talk each other while raiding. Cool atmosphere, just chill people having a laugh over a video game.
>>
>>431019289
Just finished Hateforge Quarry, and damn I was not expecting it to be that long. I'm also surprised to see how good some of the items are. I assume the new high 60 dungeons like Stormwind Vault have a lot of good shit. Makes me wonder, have the devs ever said anything about the end game balance of added content? I mean in the sense that I wonder if they've said specifically whether they'd add items that are BIS.
>>
>>431103797
stupid lore reason
>>
>>431073551
>horde
orc
forest troll
ogre
>alliance
human
dwarf
high elf
it has never made sense for nightelves or tauren to take a faction
>>
>>431108092
I did Crescent Grove yesterday and I felt the same way, I thought it would be just a small open area but it kind of just keeps going.
>>
>>431108786
It 100% made sense for tuarens to be part of the horde and theres no fucking way for nelfs were not going to be playable. That would be outrageous and if they had put them in a faction it would make sense to be alliance since 90% of the nelf missions were fighting orcs or being attacked by orcs in wc3.
I think they only attack humans in there first mission.
People say 3rd or 4th faction but that would hurt the game and barely 2 works most of the time.
Undead is harder to justify but i feel like it was jsutified enough and not having a scourge standing after wc3 would be ridiculous too especially since half of tft was dedicated to fleshing out non scourge undead.
I feel like blizzard did a well enough job to establish the 8 races we got in vanilla
>>
downloading this shit can anyone redpill me on the classes? is it still warrior/mage/rogue meta? what's good? what's bad?
>>
>>431078306
bros the horde are stealing our women they are even in the starting areas now!
>>
>>431109653
paladin is overtuned
>>
File: chinese.png (186 KB, 558x422)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>431050204
Why do you lie? I see them all the time. It's funny, chinese players are the biggest gooners too. Every single time I transmog to something a little bit revealing, every chinese name I see will target me and then run behind me to try to get a good camera angle look at me. Laodeng over here just did it!
>>
>>431109324
Having Red vs Blu hurt the game more than helped, mainly when the OG devs stated that it makes no sense after war3 since alliance and horde solved their shit together and rebuild everything became a priority
>>
>>431112973
they're just like me
>>
File: chinese guild.png (139 KB, 451x461)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>431112973
>>
>>431114409
Alliance or horde guild?
>>
File: nerd.png (8 KB, 289x114)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>want to run gnomer to get the triprunner dungarees
>there is no good leather drops at all
>there is no good weapon drops at all
>get denied because party leader is a rogue
Why do people act as if you can only run a dungeon once so you need to never invite anyone who could even have the possibility of needing your loot? There isn't even any good drops...
>>
>>431114010
>there can’t be any more tension between races because some of them got along near the very end.
I don’t even like wpvp, and always thought it was annoying as shit, and wished there was no factions on least pve server play with whoever and go to any town but lets pretend there can’t be essentially a race war.
Orcs still killed a nelf worshiped deity and burn down there trees.
Nelves join the side that is against the race that killed there diety and burned down there trees. you are stronger in numbers afterall, and it seems the alliance gives them a lot of room to do whatever so why not. Its bizzare to me people always call out nelves when there one of the most justified sides in the game.
Humans still threw orcs into cages and orcs did kill a lot of humans in there conquest. Will always be Bad blood.
Dwarves and gnomes are natural allies to humans looking like them and living so close with such a long history, and will be roped in with human conflict.
Trolls make 100% sense why they would help orcs.
Only thing iffy about tuaren is orcs invading sacred groves that they also worship but if you are dedicated to helping an ally you can always overlook some things even if the burning of the world tree nelf capital in bfa which states tuaren were smiling in glee during the siege is RETARDED.
Belves make zero sense to be horde. They are extremely low in numbers and its known that arthas was essentially mind controlled and under direct orders of nerzhul an orc after the elves had to fight for survival against orcs and trolls in the 2nd war. Belves also probably still have tons of helve fanily members on the alliance wish should make it harder to just swap sides like that. They are simply horde to change up the status quo a bit and to be a pretty race for horde.
Undead is probably unjustifiable but whats done is done.Blizzard wanted an undead race and out them on the more evil side, you can cope but wc2 cinematic do not paint them in anyother way.
>>
>>431114915
Guilds are cross faction. As you can see, there is a shaman and paladin in that guild. I assume most are alliance though, because Chinese players have to play as white skinned girls.
>>
>>431115428
>They are simply horde to change up the status quo a bit and to be a pretty race for horde
I hate that the ugly fuckers faction got pretty Elves because chinks hate playing as characters that remind them of themselves.
>>
Where is Arcanist Anu'delen?
>>
>>431115428
Read the RPG books later, which were canon until Vanilla, the Night Elves became neutral towards orcs because both shares the same mutual hatred towards Blood Elves
>>
>>431109004
I think Crescent Grove has incredibly bad design. The mobs placement is so weird that you end up skipping 90 % of the enemies in there. Makes for good farm runs as you can reach the first boss in like two pulls, but it’s such a poorly designed instance.
>>
>>431115428
This. People act as if factions means that the races all love each other and have big orgies every week. No, it just means "hey, these guys are both our enemy, lets team up." That's it.

You think Japan was totally cool with Hitler mass slaughtering civs in his own country? They probably thought he was stupid, but they both hated America so they teamed up. Just because people team up doesn't mean every single ideal they hold is now automatically connected and aligned.
>>
>>431116530
No hate but that sounds retarded and I’m glad its not canon anymore.
>you might have killed our deity not even 4 years ago since thats the time between vanilla and wc3 but uhhhh you also don’t like our bastard cousins we haven’t seen in fucking forever so we ight.
>>
File: chinese3.png (293 KB, 753x498)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
Taking screenshots of every chinese player I come across now.
>>
>>431106432
I don't see what the big deal is when RMT was already done on Classic extensively. WoW Token's are literally #nothing-changes lol
>>
>>431117039
Most people who say they can do just as good of a job as pros simply can’t but its alright i guess. Rather new instances than nothing, least it works.
I personally don’t like from all the green overload, nothing to really break it up. Makes it look ugly as shit
>>
>>431115428
Didn't the remaining high elves and alliance dismiss the belves for being corrupt magic addicts though?
>>
>>431118019
Thats what we call blizzard justification. Flimsy and retarded. Same thing as undead being in horde. Its not realistic in any universe for thousands of families to throw away there hurt and destroyed relatives on a whim at the same time. Blizzard just wrote shit to accomplish the goal of having a pretty race on horde, even if its dumb. But whatever whats done is done.
>>
File: sad.webm (485 KB, 1280x720)
485 KB
485 KB WEBM
Why can't WoW ever get cute and respectful Japanese players or ditzy cute gooner Korean players instead of having fucking Lang Wu Yao the greedy Chinese goblin that cheats and plays the game just to sell gold?
>>
>>431119336
Well the japs just stuck to there home town ff11 than 14
Idk about korea, Korea are usually the biggest blizzard dick riders
>>
>>431119336
Did WoW ever get localized for the nips?
>>
>>431119464
Koreans straight up don't play pirated servers, and the ones I spoke to couldn't get their mind around a vanilla server. "You're only level 60? That's a really low level." That might be different now since Classic is a thing, but that's how it was before with the Koreans I knew who played WoW.
I only knew one Japanese chick who played WoW and she got really embarrassed when I talked about doing AV.
>>
>>431120248
Why embarrassed? Did she think AV meant adult video?
>>
>>431120429
Yep.
>>
Could you accidentally attack another faction player in hardcore? People say there is safeties against it but never say how they work.
>>
>>431121193
>will never miss speak to a cute korean girl and have her get all flustered
IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>431121539
i think no but what can happen is you can get flagged from certain quests and also if you aggro certain npc's, mostly guards

i wanted to go to the darkmoon faire at level 12 as a troll and i aggroed guards on the bridge from westfall to elwynn but they're only like level 20 so i lived. there are astranaar guards in ashenvale by raynewood retreat that will flag you, etc.
>>
>>431112973
>>431114409
>7 chinese players on a 10k pop server
>NOOOOO IM BEING GENOCIDED
chuds will never stop being funny
>>
>>431123941
Idk why they have a problem with them. If i spoke mandarin or they spoke english i’m sure we would get along more swimmingly than me and trannies
>>
File: 1684981783940.jpg (159 KB, 696x699)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
Any tips for my jewish goblin rp?also, is the "pick pocket" skill actually useful for getting gold?
>>
kill all Zhaos
>>
Reminder that people who hate fresh after 2+ years are gear/gold buying bugs that would rather a server be raped by their hyperinflation and dead as fuck progression than play the game. Obsessed with the things they paid money for and desperate to never lose it.
>>
>>431127310
A Retail and classicnigger wrote this post
>>
wool would work is fucking dogshit
>>
>>431125353
>Any tips for my jewish goblin rp
If you are in a dungeon group and you encounter a locked chest tell everyone you don't have enough skill to lockpick it. Once the run is over wait for people to leave and lockpick it taking everything.
>is the "pick pocket" skill actually useful for getting gold?
There used to be a BRD pickpocket farm for rogue in classic, but I don't know whether it's a thing here, since stealth detection is tougher and the loot tables may not be the same as classic. On Light's Hope SM pickpocketing contributed greatly to my lvl 40 mount.
>>
>>431125353
>also, is the "pick pocket" skill actually useful for getting gold?
They nerfed pickpocketing in BRD, so not really no.
>Any tips for my jewish goblin rp?
1) Don't go full 1488 with it. Calling yourself "Rabbi Shecklestein" is too far. I have seen some goblins named like "Goldberg" and "Goldstein" and such, and as far as I know, they haven't been hit with the banhammer just yet.
2) Come up with a couple different grifts in-character. You could try selling normal in-game water as "the Blood of the Titans" and claim it gives you all kinds of benefits. With that sort of scam it's good to get a partner to act as a mark: they come up pretending to be someone in the crowd, try a sample, and are wow'd by it and verify your false claims. You kind of want to be careful that you aren't actually scamming players in a way where they lose gold and you get reported.
3) Just little things like when you're rp walking in a city you can emote that you found a silver coin on the ground and get all excited and say it's yours and such.
4) If you want to annoy players, you can "pickpocket" them by emoting something like "pickpockets you for 7 silver, 20 copper." Something like that. Players will fall for it and get pissed and demand their money back.
5) You can mug warmodes. You find a warmode running around at a low level, sap them, and then demand that they give you coins or something from their bag in exchange for their lives. Smart thing is to make a couple macros so you don't have to type it all out every time. A few players do this on the server. Here's one such video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52NPVzPG0zA
6) Overall just be a greedy asshole.
>>
>>431131467
You can do the same sheep. Go to the island with a sheep on it in the murloc lake, set yourself up so he's stuck between you and water he can't go into and then fucking spam that shit.
>>
>>431132369
>You find a warmode running around at a low level, sap them, and then demand that they give you coins or something from their bag in exchange for their lives
I saw a video of a Gnome Rogue doing that. Eventually he tried to rob a Goblin who refused to hand over his money, instead opting to humiliate himself by dancing in exchange for his life rather than parting ways with his precious silver coins.
>>
>>431125353
>>431132369
There is no RP on this server. Even when you try to interact with the RPers they just snub you or are so fucking boring just sitting in one spot and doing fuck all and just having very awkward small talk, while I'm assuming most are also whispering each other about shit. It's the weirdest roleplay server I've ever seen.
>>
How is Warrior dps fairing in this server? Considering no wbuffs in raids
I want to pump but i also want to tank so im not a total dpsbrain
>>
>>431093843
I’ve played for two hours and went to sleep? I need to investigate other mine to the east and kill some murlocs. Apparently it’s a hard quest to solo so i’ll need to group up with people.
>>
>>431119607
Yoshi p played it a lot.
>>
How do i get simps to give my cute mage girl thousands of gold and carry me through content while i play casually and have fun?
>>
>>431136543
Is this your first time ever playing WoW? Honestly cute if so, pathetic if larp.
>>
>>431099190
mage for aoe farming dungeons and mobs for stuff to DE.
Tailoring is your secound profession because you don’t need to gather for it, and you can DE what you tailor for cheap extra enchanting material.
>>
this server is run by some russian cunt?
>>
>>431137909
ask deca
>>
File: Untitled.png (134 KB, 671x186)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
anyone know how to fix this white background? it's on my character page tabs as well
>>
>>431138287
Yeah.
I never played it on release because my parents laughed in my face when i told them that aside from 60$ they'll need to pay 15$ every month. Once i did become my own man retail wow turned to dogshit so i played xiv instead.
>>
>>431140749
I was in the same boat as you brother.
I remember I saved some money, bought the game and only managed to afford it for a month(during the original tbc) so I stopped playing because I was too uncomfortable asking my parents to pay monthly because they were struggling financialy.
I do played private servers though
>>
are the tranny jannies still overbearing and threatening to ban people for dancing in stormwind
>>
Also, when do i get the water elemental summon like Jaina?
>>
>>431140652
/console reloadui
>>
>>431140368
if so she’s a pro-western libaeral russian cunt, because if you say anything that you couldn’t say at the office watercooler at a manhattan workspace you’re getting a message from him to “shut up, next time you’re out”
>>
Warlock or Hunter.
Have both at 47(retard tier ADHD)
Both alliance(hunter is hc)
Like hunter class fantasy more
But warlock is more in demand from what I've seen.
Also what is easier to gear?
Help me decide what to level to 60
>>
>>431143456
Same here, heart says play hunter, brain says play warlock
>>
how's interracial cuckold erp scene?
>>
>running out with my succubus and high elf orphan
peak degen
>>
>>431143456
>>431144156
My warlock is approaching 60, so go play hunters. I don't need competition.
>>
>>431145081
Depends on what role you want to have.
>>
>>431145729
cuck
>>
>>431146856
Roll a ret paladin then
>>
>>431146856
Human male dps warrior might be your speed then friendo
>>
>>431140749
Goddamnit Serentine is living the dream. Getting to coach a noob around Azeroth and reliving the game vicariously through their eyes is so fun.

Mage is also a really good pick, they are super good. I hope you stick with the game, I know XIV questing is a lot different. Hell the MSQ is basically just one big fetch quest whereas WoW has a lot of "just kill a bunch of shit" quests. I feel like I couldn't stand the MSQ after having played WoW for like 18 years. I felt like I wasn't even playing a game honestly. And then you are just thrust into trials and dungeons, but they are so piss easy in XIV that you still aren't really playing your character. And fuck me the character scaling in dungeons not letting you use your spells was goddamn annoying. I stopped in Heavensward because I got bored and just never renewed.
>>
>>431147457
>>431147905
hot, can't wait and thanks
>>
File: adventuring.jpg (723 KB, 1920x1080)
723 KB
723 KB JPG
>>431148260
The game so far has been comfykino. We traveled across the entire Elwynn forest and did quests. I went exploring alone a bit and got killed by a goblin dock worker thinking it was just a random house to explore. My next stop is Stormwind and helping the human garrison or whatever. I really hope the game takes me to the spooky woods area south of goldshire. I heard it was amazing there.
>>
>>431148894
Night time spooky woods with heavy rain is a good time.
>>
>>431148260
I was actually enthralled by the story and the detail of the world and how everything always is reactive to what is going on in the story.
And by cataclysm I was so tired of mindlessly grinding mobs in wow and doing the same pointless rat trap dailies for gold to craft my upgrade that when ARR launched I played it slavishly untill stormblood when they shit the bed with the story and it was looking like they were going to officially label everyone who weren’t liberals as “tempered” that I quit and didn’t touch it until EW.
Thankfully Ishikawa stopped the politicisation of the game and brought it back to beeing just a fun detailed and entertaining story.
But yeah there isn’t a lot of fighting going on unless you seek it out. Especially not now that they made MSQ automatically by itself give you enough exp to just run it form start to finish.
Which didn’t use to be the case. Even in SB you still had to take breaks and do other quests grind dungeons or fates now and then to level up to continue the MSQ.
But I love both games (old time wow and xiv that is, fuck the retail rat race) and enjoy them for what they are, because they’re so different.
>>
>>431145553
Nice try huntard
>>
>>431146856
Human Male Ret Paladin/Warror with pale skin color and blonde hair
>>
>>431143456
>both alliance
>alliance warlock
Lol. Lmao even. Have fun getting your main CC instantly resisted when up against half of the Horde players. You dumb fucks never learn do you?
>>
>>431149623
nice, time to find a cute hotwife
>>
>>431149834
It's a PvE server, retard.
>>
so I just got my rog to 60, what's the fastest way to get revered with silvermoon rememant to get the assassin's blades?
>>
>>431150459
Make sure she is a healer and queue up for dungeons with her so I can kick you out of the group and have her for myself.
>>
should i roll rogue or warlock
>>
>>431152412
Ret Paladin
>>
>>431152412
Depends on what's your general idea.
>>431152594
Don't do this, everyone on the server is a Ret. Paladin.
>>
>>431152594
you're going to have to sell them to me if you want me to play a class i didn't even mention.
>>431152763
>Depends on what's your general idea.
I want to dps and be able to make gold maybe even get invited into raids.
>>
>>431152763
That's because they're the best looking + best DPS class. No reason to not play Paladin.
>>
>>431152840
>to make gold maybe even get invited into raids
warlock is a nobrainer
>>
>>431152861
Yes, but no. You just gave a reason why not to play a Ret. Paladin.
>>431152840
>I want to dps and be able to make gold maybe even get invited into raids.
I mean that's pretty much both of those classes. Good question.
>>
>>431152840
>>431153138
Yeah... I guess Warlock makes more sense.
>>
>>431151726
yes sir
>>
>>431153108
>>431153138
>>431153231
Thanks fellows I'll make a lock.
>>431152861
Sorry ret bro, maybe after I get to 60 and get some gold I'll make a paladin and level them prot to see the fun changes.
>>
>>431149834
I do not play the noshoe mudhut nigger faction, so I'll take that, thanks
>>
File: femby.png (318 KB, 512x512)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
Anyone want to have some hot elf ERP?
>>
>>431154972
Only if the elf's a guy. Women need not apply
>>
Quick question, I have never played an MMORPG before, except for Metin 2.
That game had free-to-play private servers.
Is this F2P also or do I need a WoW subscription?
>>
>>431158298
f2p no real incentive to pay unless you think changeing your items looks is a important thing.
Oh yeah you can also double your inventory space with donors but there really isn’t any need for that for all it’s a nice advantage.
>>
File: IMG_2052.jpg (59 KB, 747x849)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>Guy approaches me while levelling
>Ends up sucking my dick
>Never logs on again
>Several days later
>Another guy approaches me
>Alludes to wanting my dick and/or ass
>Leaves
>Never seen again afterwards
Fuck this i'm going straight. Faggots can't be relied on
>>
what makes gold on this server?
>>
>>431158742
I have never had people solicit me for e-sex while playing on Turtle WoW. Is it an Alliance thing?
>>
>>431159079
she probably has an RP addon installed
>>
>>431159010
Shenna
>>
>>431134821
You are right but also wrong.
>There is no RP on this server.
There is RP on this server and while the community is now dwarfed by the non-RPers thanks to the population boom, it still exists and is thriving.
>Even when you try to interact with the RPers they just snub you
This will happen. Honestly, a lot of RPers are used to strangers walking up and trying to fuck with them, to the point where force of habit they'll just ignore you.
You also have to look at this from another perspective: you're having a conversation and someone tries to butt in the middle of it. Yeah, that's not always going to be super appreciated.
>or are so fucking boring just sitting in one spot and doing fuck all and just having very awkward small talk,
Depends on who it is and where it is. I honestly find most "sit around and talk" roleplay to be boring. There are times for it, but I'd much rather go out with people and roleplay while questing, and then come back to a tavern at the end and feast as we recount our tales, then just like go to a bar and pretend to be drunk.
>while I'm assuming most are also whispering each other about shit.
Most roleplayers won't roleplay in whispers. Whispers are considered almost strictly OOC. Even when characters are whispering to each other, they'll do it in say by writing [Low] before whatever they say.
>It's the weirdest roleplay server I've ever seen.
You ain't been to Moonguard.
>>
>>431134821
>>431159847
If you're just starting out roleplaying on this server and want to meet up with people, you really want to find a guild.
But before that, you need a TurtleRP profile. You don't need to write up a full description (it helps but a lot of people skip that), but what you need to do is fill out the profile basic info tab, profile RP style tab, and the At A Glance tab. The At A Glance thing is important, it's one of the ways you introduce your character to other roleplayers.
Go to Turtle Wow's Discord, and look at #rp-lfg. Scroll through the events that have been held and make note of the names of the guilds holding those events. Those are active roleplaying guilds you want to get into.
Then go over to #rp-guilds and read about those guilds. Find one that matches you guild, and apply to it. There may be an in-character interview, but you'll likely get in.
Then you go to your guild's discord and you listen for events. Go to those events. Roleplay with people. Eventually, you'll have a friend's list full of people you can roleplay with anytime, not just during events. I get invited to gatherings all the time simply because people know I'm a roleplayer, they know my character and what he's like, and they go "oh, he'd like this" and invite me along. I also try to be nice to other players as well, maybe that helps. I don't know.
And that's kind of it. I'm not saying approaching people doesn't work, I've done it before, but it's usually me approaching roleplayers who are by themselves and not actively roleplaying with others. That's helped me meet some cool people.
Best of luck.
>>
>>431158742
all me, sorry bro it was post nut clarity and I kept deleting toons
>>
If I catch you guys afking in Stormwind again. I'm going to report you all for disrupted gameplay by not playing the game proper and idling
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_052523_141728.jpg (1019 KB, 2560x1440)
1019 KB
1019 KB JPG
heh, nothin personnel elves....... just gonna borrow your moonwell for a bit.....
>>
>>431159079
I'm a hordie though.
And yeah as the other anon said, I got the rp addon which helps with finding roleplayers.
>>
>>431159079
I've been getting more requests for RP on this server than I can keep up with.
>>
>white girls fuck dogs
In a manner of speaking.
>>
>>431163620
save the balls for naxx
>>
>>431163731
I don't even know what that is, but whatever it may be i'll get trough it with courage and mad gaming skills.
>>
>>431162335
Post TRP
>>
>>431142154
Yes that's pretty much what she is. Russians are very gay and liberal in their own way and many of them indistinguishable from your average western liberal. It's also pretty obvious the server is ran by homosexuals.
>>
>>431163731
You made me remember I have those banked up since like level 5. I'm a big level 26 girl now.
>>
File: 1679089689338312.gif (392 KB, 500x280)
392 KB
392 KB GIF
>>431163620
>dungeon just wiped
>feel anonyed
>go to thread read this
Thanks i needed that.
>>
When the fuck are gobbos gonna get more customisation options?
>>
will I get into raids as a rogue on turtle?
>>
>>431163731
>>431170971
I sell all that shit immediately even on HC. Holy cringe
>>
ayyyyy!
>>
Is there anyway to play this on the modern client? I really want to try it out but I CAN'T STAND the 1.12 client. Is there really no workaround?
>>
>paladin is the beeeest
Do you expect to have 4 personal druid-slaves to Innervate your ass every raid boss fight? Because that's what it takes for a paladin to tank raid bosses, and might be justified if the guild dances on that paladin's palm. But cannot fathom for the life of myself how could be the case for a retardin, except for meme purposes.
>>
this server is too popular. I can't get anything fucking done.
>>
THEY ARE MAZED AGAIN!
https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/13r5two/private_server_posts_no_longer_allowed_on/
You cant make this shit up
>>
Anywhere to view class distribution? Wanna see what's in demand.
>>
just hit 60 what do?
>>
>>431199242
Turn on Warmode and gank lowbies
>>
>>431202838
>>Turn on Warmode and gank lowbies
based glad i rolled a rogue
westfall will feel my wrath
>>
>>431193487
Blizzard astroturfed them with bot accounts until they caved and decided to enforce the rule again.
>>
>>431189479
No. You have to use sheena's bitcoin miner.
>>
>>431206829
if this shit was a bitcoin miner, my GPU would be overheating even with reshade and HD models, but this shit doesn't get even 60% of it
>>
I'm an aspiring human pvp pally. My goal in life is to shit on nigger horde rogues, and nothing else.
>>
Do coomer mods work with the hd patches?
>>
>>431210297
I want to know the answer to this as well. It seems like the only way is going to be backporting the legion files from darknest into .mpq format and then patching the game that way. Dont know how it would be done.
>>
Im a proud orc shaman who will attack every flagged alliance player i see even if I die I die for the Horde
>>
if her bf human she single to me. Fuck retty gon do?
>>
>>431115234
I run tank precisely because of shit like this.
I don't allow horde none healers.
I don't allow rogues and hunters period.
>>
File: 1572553892985m.jpg (37 KB, 1024x488)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>log in quickly before work to check my auctions
>some dude almost immediately starts begging for gold
>>
>>431222582
You better not be one of the niggers that set no buyout price.
>>
>>431222692
Of course not. I want to move this shit ASAP and buy my fucking mount but niggers keep undercutting me by up to two gold so I buy their shit and put it back up for more like a greedy Goblin. I'm level 43 and I'm still riding around on this embarrassing poor people turtle for fucks sake.
>>
File: babyforge.png (107 KB, 342x180)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>431164231
This is the latest one, but my elf one has been posted here before. Doubling down on the breeding autism is always the best filter.

>>431175575
I'm holding out on it. All in on gobs once they get more attention.

>>431218587
I swear if you keep bringing up my husband's dick I'm sending you both to the cuck shed.
>>
>>431223251
>babyforge
Lmao
>>
>>431175575
>>431223251
Goblins used to be a lot worse. Zero customization options (female goblins had one haircut), half their animations were missing, and they couldn't use cloaks or hats. They put a lot of work into them to get them to where they are right now.
>>
https://youtu.be/cXDR6yv_8I8

Got the ashbringer today and recorded the event should anyone care about how it's scripted on turtle.
You gain access to a special tabard, not sure if that's a turtle thing
>>
>you can say nigger in TABC
macrotrans btfo
>>
>>431225336
A lot of the hats still don't look like they fit them that well.

Though I did see a a goblin take advantage of it and make a mask look like a veil. Very high tier fashion.
>>
>>431115234
>so rogue full
LMAO
>>
>>431225407
cool event shame wow doesn't do these small cool things anymore
>>
*mauls you*
>>
File: flash bomb.jpg (4 KB, 83x85)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>431237848
>>
Whats the tank situation like while leveling HC and endgame? Thinking of making a HC Warrior so i can tank dungeons and do prot stuff endgame
I have no doubts that raid tank positions are filled but it would be cool to have a tank set incase im called upon to do it
>>
>>431233260
They do a few of them actually. The Blue flight just got a new interaction in the next patch with people who have Tarecgosa's rest.
>>
File: allergic to tanking.png (383 KB, 484x629)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
>>431240238
Nobody wants to tank.
>>
>30 minutes in queue no healers
tanking would be free dungeons they said
>>
>>431241584
group up with someone whos in queue so it puts you first to fill because you are a group instead of some solo nigga that will be placed when they need you.
>>
I can't believe how many warriors queue as fucking DPS. Just learn to tank, it's not that hard. Then again, I suppose the typical DPS warrior who charges a mob I'm trying to pull before it even reaches me would have an aneurysm if they actually had to do more than burst down the mob I've skulled, and even then they struggle to do that sometimes.
>>
>>431241370
I love it
Have very fond memories of playing Warr in classic and 2 handed tanking all the SM wings, ZF etc. Cleaving and holding aggro by shitting out dps as Arms and topping meters. Throwing on a shield for harder hitting bosses. Was good stuff. Also i could tailor groups around me and not invite competition for loot
I think HC would also be more fun since people will typically be over levelled for the dungeon and i can still 2hand tank most things. Then ill tank all the endgame dungeons at 60 with all the friends I've made along the way. At least thats how i see it happening in my head
>>
File: chinese4.png (441 KB, 658x558)
441 KB
441 KB PNG
>10 minutes of standing in goldshire waiting for a group to form
Now imagine all the bugs that rightfully hide their bugness by choosing English names that are hiding amongst you. I wonder how bad it is on Horde, I assume less Chinese since there are no elves on Horde side. I might make the switch if so desu.
>>
tanking is fun
>>
>>431245161
prove it
>>
bros.. why is there a p2w gold buying button in my classic wow.. bros i dont.. i dont feel so good. i thought we were going home..
>>
>>431245985
Wrong general. This server is for chinese players only, gweilo.
>>
bros, i
>>
>>431243242
Imagine you have an overpopulated server, with grave issues because of the Hardcore mode split making low level play a total hassle, and you invite the Chinese over. How dumb do you have to be.
>>
>>431245453
*taunts you*
>>
>>431245985
you aren't welcome here gweilo.
>>
>find a cluster of herbs north of the northfold manor in arathi highlands
>every single herb is under the ground and cannot be picked
>i even tried to scan the floor with my cursor in the hopes that I could still get the cogwheel to appear
>at least 12 herb spawns are forever stuck here until server resets and perhaps they spawn elsewhere
Pservers are truly wonderful
>>
Is the free race change on turtle still a thing?
>>
Redpill me on twow prot/ret paladins
>>
>>431248375
bug report it.
>>
>>431248629
You can't even change your appearance without paying. Even Blizzard lets you do that.
>"We have a barbershop!"
>it's just a hair dye vendor
>>
>>431254367
I mean they did it because of the trannies nothing else
>>
Is there any addon that works on this server to filter the auction house listings?
Tired of people who mass-publish one single ore, or one single cloth item, to try to manipulate the market. It makes searching for a cheap stack more difficult.
>>
File: tranny.png (297 KB, 682x323)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
I'm tired of being on the tranny chink server
>>
>hear about a cool vanilla+ roleplay server that intends to bring ideas from the beta/alpha back to life and add nice quality of life to vanilla without overstepping into funserver territory
>register and login
>instantly barraged by changs and yangs
>no one is roleplaying
>the few people with the roleplay addon are trannies and erpers calling themselves bimbos and shit
>the custom content itself isn't even good
O-oh...
>>
>>431254697
AUX
https://github.com/shirsig/aux-addon-vanilla
>>
>>431254880
That profile reads more like a standard zoomer femboy than a troon. Hinted fetishes line up with that too.

>>431256852
There is a lot of RP on the server. What did you want to roleplay?
>>
Rogue pvp in vanilla is so boring
>sap
>cheapshot cancelattack macro
>restealth
>sap
>cheapshot cancelattack macro
>restealth
>garrote while facing towards the side to not break sap
>5cp expose armor
>they die or you reset and do it all over again
So fun...
>>
>>431264856
vanilla pvp is dogshit anyways
>have sacrifice a profession slot
>world pvp has no purpose
>only 2 proper BGs, AV is just a circus
>shitty OP racials
>idiotic ranking system
Take the pve-pill, anons
>>
>>431242541
>making friends
>in wow where no one even talks except to complain if someone does anything to indicate they didn’t play the game for 20 years
how?
I swear i haven’t had a single conversation about anything but boss mechanics in my 6 dungeon groups so far.
>>
>>431246138
>>431247992
Did blizzard start hiring customer support again?
Or are you in a short term contract only?
>>
So why did the chinks abandon whitekikeney and now infest our server?
>>
File: chinese6.png (470 KB, 568x384)
470 KB
470 KB PNG
>>431268495
No clue anon
>>
Wish the size of 2h on high elf females wasnt so small.
>>
I added you anon! It was nice talking to you~
>>
can 3.3.5 model patches work on 1.12?
>>
>>431268685
heh
>>
File: CHYNA.png (168 KB, 942x451)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>431268495
>>431268685
>>
>>431256852
There's quite a few roleplayers on this server. Yes, there are trannies and there are people who are solely into it for ERP, but there's also regular joe roleplayers.
This guide might help you get into roleplaying on Turtle: >>431160504
>>
File: PeeVeePee.png (438 KB, 935x780)
438 KB
438 KB PNG
>NO YOU CAN'T KILL MY LEVEL 15 WITH YOUR LEVEL 13 UNTWINKED WARRIOR, THIS IS GRIEFING REEEEEEEEEE I'M GONNA GET ON MY LEVEL 60 AND CORPSE CAMP YOU
This server is garbage.
>>
>>431249512
>prot
Fun solo and in dungeons, shield heavy, go engi for a range pull, fight 4-5 mobs at once
>Ret
No
>>
>>431249512
>holy
Healsissy, not viable, not fun, need to wear CLOTH to make it work so no, big no, only played by the biggest of homosexuals
>prot
Bad tank. Shield looks stupid. Has to give up big bad 2hander!!! Only played by homosexuals
>ret
The All-Slayer. The Righteous Defender. The Holy Blade Master. The Divine Singularity. The Brass BULL
HIGHEST DPS
BIGGEST DICK SWORDS
COOL FUCKING PLATE ARMOR
ONESHOTS EVERYTHING IN PVP
NEVER GOES OOM
MOST FUN ROTATION EVER MADE IN WOW
BIG DICK
UNIVERSALLY BELOVED BY NELF AND HELF FEMALES
ONLY PLAYED BY GIGACHAD ANDREW TATE BIG DICK RED-PILLED AND BASED MONSTER KILLERS WHO'S SWORD IS LITRALLY BLESSED BY GOD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
>>
>>431281027
Based
So incredibly based...
/salute
/kneel
>>
>>431249512
Prot can tank but it's not great because you run out of mana so easily. You wind up drinking between every pull.
Ret is strong but it's also a diamond dozen on this server. If you play ret, you'll be competing for DPS spots, and find that many tanks will kick plate DPS from groups.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_052623_094449.jpg (399 KB, 1920x1080)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
Freaking sweet?
I found a dirty ring while killing murlocs and this happened.
>>
>>431283041
Yeah, they added a bunch of low level rings because, uh, vanilla plus? There's another one you can get from a night elf quest.
>>
shamans really need a buff in pvp
>>
>>431279291
oh no!
war mode player crying about having war mode turned on, it’s not fair, he says.
I should just get my +30% exp and the chance to gain lowbies!
Dude you volunteered for this, no one forced you to buy that glyph…
Back in boomer days this was just normal, we had an ally grieving guild on my server who intentionally stripped their gear and attacked every newbie in sight called naked, EU magtheridon.
>>
>>431281027
chuckled
>>431281809
drinking between pulls prob isn't a big deal, especially on hardcore where people aren't as likely to want to go sanic speed
Most Rets i see are so bad they don't even know how to refresh blessings. I'm sure if you put in a bit of work you'll stand out and at least getting prebis will put you above 95% of RETards on the server
>>
>>431283584
>drinking between pulls prob isn't a big deal, especially on hardcore where people aren't as likely to want to go sanic speed
On hardcore it probably wouldn't be a big deal except if you accidentally wind up with a second pull (say something runs from the group and you accidentally get the next pull) then you're going to be out of mana and your group is going to be kind of fucked.
For non-hardcores it is a big deal. It slows groups down to a crawl. Honestly, it's something that needs to be addressed.
And also, the paladin taunt kind of sucks compared to the warrior taunt for multiple reasons.
I'm not saying don't play a paladin tank, or that I wouldn't group with a paladin tank. It's just, I don't know, less desirable than a warrior tank. It's not bad but it's just not on par, at least not yet.
>>
>>431283903
yeah all fair points
to be honest you can pull it off just fine, but don't expect to tank raids unless the raid tailors to you. all leveling dungeons and even strath/scholo are more than doable but its going to be slower than a warrior and arguably not as safe
>>
>>431284180
I'm playing as cute paladin girl and i have no idea how to tank. Will i be alright in the deadmines or whatever? I've played xiv quite a lot so i'm not a complete noob. Just hit enemies to generate enmity and i should be fine?
>>
>>431284306
use consecrate on pull
judgement of righteousness as a pseudo taunt
have righteous fury on and wisdom
if you struggle to hold aggro, tell your party to wait more than half a second before they start blasting
>>
>>431284306
Most important thing about tanking dungeons is being appropriately leveled. If you're fighting orange or red mobs/bosses you will miss constantly and will never be able to hold aggro, whereas if the mobs are green you're basically guaranteed a hit. Most new tank players try to rush their way into a dungeon group way to easy, fail to hold any aggro because the mage is spamming Blizzard or the Hunter Multi-shot and then never wanna play tank ever again. If you're dling deadmines be level 21+ and have appropriate gear. Healers and DPS can afford to have shit gear, but Tanks cannot.

Also actually face the mobs you're tanking, if they're not in a 180 forward cone of you, you can't parry/dodge and will get dazed aka slowed.
>>
>>431284306
Let your group know you're a first time tank in advance.
>>
>>431264856
TBC rogue is just vanilla with shadowstep
And you only need to do that autistic opener against a shadow priest maybe
wow PvP before wrath is just like that on every class, except maybe for a mage that even on vanilla have some flashy moments
>>
So I'm playing vanilla on another server and I've noticed that macros work very differently compared to version 3+. Is there a good list of what commands actually work on vanilla wow? [mod:alt] for example seem to not work at all.
>>
>EU hours AV
>>
>>431286961
Just use Roid Macros like a normal person
>>
>>431279291
Get fucked grieftard
now go cry at your nigger ass discord.
>>
>>431295804
>flag yourself for pvp
>someone the same level as you attacks you
>"NO YOU'RE GRIEFING ME!"
Don't take warmode, you big baby. Simple as.
>>
>>431296369
I take warmode to bait faggots like (you) and watch squirm later.
>>
>>431296596
>i take warmode so people can kill me and then i can cry about it later
Okay.
>>
Why is everyone here a tranny playing female char?
>>
>>431304329
Struggled relationship with their dad
>>
>>431294182
Thank you, that saved me.
>>
>>431304329
Because HD mod gave me Fem NElf asses and abs with tough scorpid set

Still inferior to TES modding though
>>
>>431304329
Because if you can’t be a girl irl be a girl in game I guess.
>>
What would you do if some plate melee dps needed your gearpiece for an "off spec" ?
>>
>>431307512
Wouldn’t happen because I kick plate DPS from my groups. They can go tank their own dungeons for loot.
>>
>>431304329
for cooms
>>
Why are shamans refusing to heal or tank low level dungeons? I have been literally kicking them constantly
>>
>>431314910
They wanna play slotmachine Enhance and insta-rip aggro from the tank with their WINDFURY FLURRY PROCS UUOOOHHH. Most players are too chicken to tank or heal, it's too much responsibility for the average zoomer, they might get a panic attack if someone gives them constructive critisim.
>>
>>431314910
its been a pain leveling my huntard, so many hybrids only wanting to dps
paladins, shamans and priests are the worst. druids have been pretty chill though
>>
>>431304329
because i just play a character i like the look of and i dont base my identity on the character i play in a video game

>>431305596
my dad is my best friend
>>
>>431316287
Healing is a snoozefest on turtle so far. The only thing that actually killed a person in my group was the suprise massive damage from the BFD turtles.
>>
>>431316287
unironically me but i'm not a zoomer
>>
>>431304329
But most people I've met from here are playing male characters...
>>
had a priest tell me he cant heal RFC cause hes shadow, putting 5 points into improved spirit tap disables you from healing apparently
>>
>>431316475
>priest dps
>has ZERO AoE abilities
>puts a SW:P up on mobs with 5 HP left
>no wand
>constantly ripping threat with Mind Blast
>doesn't use Fade when aggroed
>"Mind Soothe? What's that?"
>"Uhm does anyone have water?"

Every single time. Just kick them. Worst thing in the world is when you're a heslinf priest and one of those clowns walks in and needs all your shit while doing doing half your DPS.
>>
File: 1656043555320039.png (560 KB, 841x332)
560 KB
560 KB PNG
>>
>rogue wants to duel
>has better gear then me
>say no because nothing to gain and a waste of time.
>has meltdown over this
Germans are wild.
>>
>>431314910
Why should I tank or heal when I out-dps everyone? Shaman tank sucks too.
>>
File: 1659150877594492.jpg (211 KB, 625x899)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>
>>431319772
>join sm armory run for the quest
>its 3 DPS brownies and a holy paladin
>>
should i level a priest or sham to heal raid for gear to pvp ?
>>
will china ruin the server bros. im getting nervous, they only think of things in terms of profit. I wouldn't mind them if they just wanted to play the game and not find a new 2nd job to sell gold with thosands of bots
>>
>>431319772
i wonder how many of those you cherry picked just to meme it
>>
>>431322265
thats an old image spammed since vanilal classic release, but i doubt it. i ran into plenty of warrior dps only fags
druid and pally dps fags
sometimes they start having a meltdown like when i asked a "dps" priest to come heal and they bitch and complained that there spec into shadow at level 20
fun fact at level 20 both dps and heal priest talents are literally the exact same and also who gives a shit about talents as long as you have mana and a healing spell. you can heal early-mid level dungeons, it really doesn't matter. 10% less mana cost or whatever is not that big of a deal.
>>
File: fagit.png (13 KB, 290x21)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>
Warriors can tank with 2hander they don't really need a shield if they don't go full retard. Literally no excuse other than being pussy.
>>
>>431320327
Priest is a better healer but you're basically toast without someone watching your back. Shamans have the toolkit to throw a wrench in every other class their toolkit in some way. Both lack hard CC, best priest can do is Inner Focus into Mind Blast crit and Shamans can go more into ele and instant crit Chain Lightning to take away half an HP bar.

Resto Shaman have more overlap with their DPS spec and are far more wanted and easier to gear than (s)priests who will content with warlocks and mages.
>>
>>431320245
Armory only drops mail and two handed weapons. Of course the people running it are mostly the people who use those items, plus shamen and hunters who can use them at 40.
>>
druid is fun
>>
classicbros.. how do these fucking turtle trannies keep winning..
>>
File: corporal.png (3 KB, 126x17)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>average pinkie
>>
newfag here, should i go 2h or dual wield as fury?
>>
>>431341217
Dual wield, but you wanna level as Arms with a 2hander and keep a backup sword and board for tanking dungeons. Fury is for endgame because it require hit gear, you're gonna miss a lot if you dual wield earlier.
>>
>>431341506
ah okay, so i should level as arms then? can i respec for free down the line?
>>
>>431338113
why even play this shit game if not to fulfill your heal sissy fantasies
>>
>>431341614
>for free
No, but it's cheap the first time, and capped low on this server.
>>
File: death.png (565 KB, 660x365)
565 KB
565 KB PNG
What is happening here? At first I thought it was the classic gold website advertising with dead bodies on the floor, thing. But no.
>>
Why is there an Elite alligator monster swimming around in Stormwind and why aren't people killing it?
>>
>>431346350
Goldshire mafia
>>
>>431318454
I guess you think you are the smart person here, but you just look like an idiot.
>>
how do I stop being an antisocial introvert and actually start interacting with other players
>>
Dead general
Dead chinks overrun server
HC fad is over
All namefags have quit
All shills have left

Meanwhile /wpsg/ is thriving again because guess what, there's other servers out there. This general won't survive another week until Shenna promises a couple item drops or fashion coins to one of her shills to keep the thread alive. You're not welcome back in /wpsg/ btw.
>>
How do I do the quest Roses are Red, Dragons are Blue? I went up the ramp into the dig site cave but there was no teleporter there. I know where the mob I need to kill is, but he is on top of a mountain and I couldn’t find any ramp up there.
>>
>>431368013
is that the custom quest in badlands? there is a crystal that you can interact with to teleport you up the mountain
>>
>>431368447
Yeah, the one in Badlands. But where is the crystal?
>>
>>431368539
iirc southeast area of the zone? there should be some whelplings at ground level and a thin path leading up
>>
>>431319772
i mean.. dps warriors are fucking legit though. its the highest dps class in the game so at least this is somewhat warranted
however you do way more dps as the tank with a 2 hander but people are scared of tanking
>>
any ret paladins play endgame? do you raid as ret and pvp? or are you a holy shock sp hybrid?
>>
>>431369092
Dragunovi the retard fucked paladins to make ret " viable" so no shockadins or true spelladins
>>
>>431368934
Tanking in Wrath is fun. Tanking a warrior in vanilla is one of the single worst experiences out there. Nobody respects threat build up. You can sunder/demo/clap/whirlwind/sweeping strikes with the biggest dick 2hander of your level and Mr Mage and Hunter will STILL catch aggro off of you instantly and force you to play catchup non-stop, literally cleaning up the mess they cause every single time. Fuck doing that. It gets better at later levels but fuck, every dungeon before SM Cath basically is a giant clusterfuck.
>>
>>431368763
Thanks. Found it.
>>
>>431369483
what do you mean? didnt they lower th CD on shock?
>>
>>431370164
Seal of Command is neckdeep into Ret tree
>>
>>431369092
I'd say look for luxford he seemed to know what he was talking about regarding twow ret.
>>431370242
thought rets were using rightousness in raids.
disclaimer I don't play paladin, never played a paladin only know how to duel / 2v2 /3v3 paladins.
>>
>>431370601
luxford occasionally posts his parses but i feel like they're cherry picked. he has gg gear and we get no sense of how other people he raids with are geared. also what buffs he uses and how much the raid forms around him
>>
>>431370808
Shitford raids on full Marshall set
>>
>>431369507
I just ran Sunken Temple with 2 hunters in the group, and it was really pleasant actually. They opened with serpent stings and waited a few seconds before multishot, they used their pets to pick up loose mobs and runners, and followed skull assignments. It was a good run.
>>
Re-downloaded turtle wow from their website and got back on my level 13 shaman.
I remembered that I quit case i didn't ahve questie or an item database. Anybody want to give me a rundown on where/how to get addons working on this?
>>
>>431378940
addon page on the forums, find the addons you want, download them, put them in your folders, remove "master" from them.
>>
>literally just got bodied by xhing xhing dong in warmode cause he was 5 levels higher than me

Why do player characters have resists levels and glancing blows like npcs, why is this server so shit, why am I wasting my time
>>
>>431383880
I don't know man you made that choice.
>>
>>431369092
>>431369483
This is incorrect. Shockadin is currently the preferred build for retadins. Not the most popular by majority, but surprise, most retadins are retards.
When it comes to PVP, Shockadin just has superior burst. You're opening with a Holy Strike with SoR attached, Holy Shock, and Judgement of Righteousness (which has improved spell damage coefficients thanks to the class updates). That's a lot of damage to take all at once, and unlike Seal of Casino I mean Command, it's actually reliable damage. Most opponents will die to just that, but if they don't, you're a fucking paladin, you can sustain until your short ass cooldowns are back up, and meanwhile, you're stacking Crusader Strikes.
I'm not speaking in terms of raiding, typically burst builds aren't preferred for raiding, but considering a SoC build is also a burst build (just a worse burst build compared to the current status of shockadin), I wouldn't be surprised if paladins also raided as shockadin. But maybe not due to mana constraints.
>>431370906
Marshal is pretty good. Lot of spell damage, lot of melee stats, and also a good chunk of stamina so you aren't a glass cannon. Piece by piece you have to pick and choose but overall it's a better set for a retadin (reality: shockadin) than any of the raiding sets, and that's with the changes to Judgement. Judgement and Marshal's are on par in the spellcasting department, but Marshal's has the stronger melee stats that you want. Avenger's edges Marshal's out when it comes to melee stats but loses in the spellcasting department. Redemption is a healer's set.
But again, it kind of falls down to a piece by piece comparison, especially when the set bonuses aren't that great. And we're only considering set pieces and not other pieces of loot here. I'd imagine the more optimal ret gear would be a mix of armor from various sources to fill in gaps you might have in your stats. Hybrid tax.
>>
>>431306191
>>431391631
at the end of the day none of this really matters because the reality is, if you aren't a holy paladin and healing you WILL NOT have a spot for content. there are so many fucking paladins around and that 1 coveted RETard spot is already taken. it's too late.
you also have the option to pvp and pvp on this server is pure cancer. you have people running around geared to the teeth in t3 with all of the jank and busted changes to specs just 2 shotting niggas like its nothing, and every hybrid refuses to heal (ie all the fucking ret fags everywhere). getting marshals set is but a dream and most will give up before rank 6
>>
>>431392674
That's also very true. There is so much DPS out there, and so much Ret DPS out there, that's it's a moot point when it comes to raiding. And yeah, in terms of PVP, few players will reach R14 or even R12.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_052623_213407.jpg (821 KB, 1920x1080)
821 KB
821 KB JPG
>>431392674
>>431395435
I am level 12 paladin and have put two points into retribution because it seemed nice, did i make a mistake?
>>
>>431403250
>I am level 12 paladin
yes
>>
>>431403665
What the frick?
I'll just pump the rest of points into holy so it will work out in the end. I have forty more levels/points to go. Two is nothing.
>>
>>431403250
>>431404174
ret is the best leveling spec
but you dun goofed rolling pally
unless of course you like healing
>>
>>431403250
Fix your minimap buttons and bind some keys.
>>
>>431404314
I do like healing and helping people out, so i'm fine.
>>
File: fun.jpg (669 KB, 1920x1080)
669 KB
669 KB JPG
>10 or so level 20's and a ??? level killing everyone
Guess i'll play tonight.
>>
>>431404805
I feel that.
Just move to a different zone. You probably haven't even done any of the night elf or dwarf quests. Go do them, get some levels, get some gear, get some cash, and then come back and knock out the Westfall quests when the zone is less hot.
>>
>>431405143
Do i take the boat from stormwind if i want to reach the nelf zones?
>>
>>431405405
Yes. The boat will take you to Auberdine. At 11 you could start Darkshore, but you could also go to Teldrassil by taking the other boat at Auberdine (don't forget to get the flightpath in both Auberdine and outside Darnassus).
Teldrassil has a good custom quest for you to do for a decent ring. It's also pretty hard for Horde to get into, and gankers mostly ignore the dwarf/night elf zones at lower levels because they know the human zones are most populated.
https://database.turtle-wow.org/?quest=40205
Best of luck.
>>
>>431369507
>they don't respect threat buildup
>they die

It's just that simple. I do it as a tank or a healer.
If you do shit wrong? You dont receive heals or you wait till my taunt is off cd.
It's just that simple.
>>
I'm a level 60 Blood Elf warrior with Might of Menethil. Anyone jealous?
>>
>>431419826
same expect i'm a ret paladin so i hit harder and look better doing. bet you are jealous
>>
>>431420375
TABCNigger, the only good 2h weapon ingame is Sulfuras
>>
>>431419826
Y-yeah. I always wanted to steal MoM and push for feral WD scaling with it..
>>
>>431419826
Female right? Right??
>>
>50 gold for a simple horse mount
How and how long is the grind?
I'm level 15 and have 1 gold piece an anon gave me. I don't want to travel on foot like a peasant.
>>
>>431425020
No one is going to tell you their money making secret because you're their competition. Take a glance at the AH and see what makes gold for a low level. You can't go wrong with skinning/herbing/mining but good luck finding nodes on Alliance.

Engineering, Blacksmithing and even Leatherworking are trap professions which will always cost you gold instead.
>>
>>431425312
does anyone even makes gold with alchemy in this shit of a server
>>
should i level a druid or warlock next ?
>>
>Level Protadin
>Laugh at all the RETards taking one/two mobs at a time as you pull the rest of the area without breaking a sweat
>Highfive the mage who is also AOE-grinding
>>
>>431419826
>Blood Elf
>>
>>431427150
i love seeing paladins running around leveling and knowing full well their only useful job endgame is going to be filling my health bar up forever
that, and standing afk in stormwind with unstoppable force and the blue set because nobody wants to group with them lol
>>
why warlocks refuse to fucking stop taping ?
>>
are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>431425020
My beautiful son, since you chose the paladin class, you will get a free horse at level 40 from a class trainer
>>
>>431429238
Come on anon, it's only 4x less chance you get your loot now :)
>>
>EU hours AV
>>
>>431431025
No flipping way?
I went city exploring a bit and ended up in the paladin training hall/catedral
got a sick attack buff skill and revive spell
it was kinda like job quests in xiv
>>
File: lol.png (69 KB, 495x246)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
big F to this nigga, the druid had the perfect group where no one else needed hoj
>>
>>431438781
Based hunter dabbing on faggot feral druids. Go heal, bitch.
>>
>>431431894
I should have kicked these fucking retards from the beginning.
>>
>>431438985
>tank does pussy shit
>based cow charges in
>>
>>431438985
>warrior dps
>chinks
Game was rigged from the start
>>
>>431438985
It's always tauren...
>>
>>431439096
>based cow gets everyone killed and finds himself forcibly ejected from the group along with his DPS warrior cohorts for not fucking listening to instructions
The Paladin was the only other smart person in the group and was so dejected from having to interact with these retards that he left after I requeued us.
>pally says to follow him to the back entrance
>I'm the only one who listens
>we have to walk all the way back to the front entrance
>wipe again because the DPS decided to go afk
>they all run towards the front entrance again despite us telling them otherwise
>they get kicked
>>431439274
The Gnome was trying to talk in chat but everything was coming up blank, I figured that was why. Of course he was generating retarded amounts of threat with Ravager along with the Tauren using cleave and thunderclap.
>>
>>431439995
you wiped because tank didn't do his job and dps got agro, fucking dogshiter
>>
>>431439995
Survivors is a chink guild.
>>
>>431438985
everytime
>>
>>431440498
Shut up Zijiren you big gay retard
>>
File: first dungeon.jpg (637 KB, 1920x1080)
637 KB
637 KB JPG
Deadmines, huh.
Also, does the thunderbrew quest does not work on this server or something? I must have killed 30 harvest golems and not one of them dropped the thing that i need.
>>
>>431438985
That's why you don't play with chinks.
They are dumb fucks.
>>
>>431438985
HAHAHA
>wait half an hour for group to form
>wait another half hour for everyone to get to instance
>this shit happens

Im so glad I quit this pos server
>>
File: zang.png (2.64 MB, 1097x1203)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB PNG
>>431420375
Yeah fucking right kid, hope you've got Strongholds because I'm about to whip your ret ass in a duel.

>>431422159
Faralynn is a feral druid with MOM, and she is worthy of it.

>>431422272
FUCK NO!

>>431427960
DEMON ENERGY MAKES ME STRONGER!
>>
File: retdps_Patchwerk2.jpg (141 KB, 908x915)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>431370906
>>431370808
>>431370601
How many cherrypicks does it take?
>>
>>431444453
wrong golems. the staff is better than the pants
>>
>>431446386
>Patchwerk as reference
SHITFORD plz
>>
>>431446386
Why did he pay for a namechange to remove the t from the end of his name?
>>
>>431391631
Here's my current gear.
Full T2.5, Kazzak neck, Windshear cape from Silithus Lords, Bracers of Brutality, rank 12 PvP gloves, T2 belt, AV exalted ring, Loatheb ring, HoJ, Drakefang Talisman and Libram of Fervor.
The Ashbringer is fresh, got it 2 days ago. Didn't parse with it yet. Used Kalimdor's Revenge for at least 3 months before that.
>>
File: retpallybrain.jpg (3 KB, 303x13)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>431446386
>luxford
>>
>>431446751
I wanted "Luxford" from the start but it was taken by some lowbie char. Turtle then changed their policy and old and unlogged characters were forced to namechange and my desired nick became free. Blocked the nick by creating a lvl 1 and bought a namechange shortly after during a sale.

Also everyone knows Patchwerk is the best DPS parsing boss.
>>
File: gear.png (331 KB, 402x537)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
>>431446846
Forgot the image

>>431446960
I remember that argument. Someone capped SH GY and I was annoyed cause another AV was turned into a turtle shitshow. I was accusing the guy and he played dumb so I played along asking whether the NPCs capped SH GY back. Funny of you to keep the screen, though.
>>
File: flyinh.png (2.72 MB, 2560x1440)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB PNG
My guild is recruiting, Heirs of Quel'thalas. We're an elf centered roleplaying guild but I'm open to inviting anyone. If you like to RP, that's great, any race or backstory is fine as long as we can make it happen together. Otherwise it's a /vg/ friendly guild.
>>
File: clap.png (2.98 MB, 1634x917)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB PNG
>>431369092
I'm working on a guide. I can copy a few sentences from my write-up so far:

As for build choices I recognize 4 distinctive builds for Ret Paladins:
AP-Ret
Abandons almost all spelldamage in favor of going for physical stats - uses Seal of Command and competes heavily for warrior gear. Struggles with mana the most.
Buff-Ret
Loses a lot of personal DPS to buff either the raid or his group through the Nightfall (15% spelldmg taken increase on target) or Blackblade of Shahram (30% attackspeed for party) weapons - uses Seal of the Crusader. Struggles a bit less with mana due to Crusader Seal increasing attackspeed.

Spelladin
Aims at collecting as much spelldmg as possible whilst also maintaining reasonable hit% - uses Seal of Righteousness. Tends to use Manual Crowd Pummeler. Probably the strongest of all builds, but also the one that requires the most consumables to reach its pinnacle. The epic MCP on Turtle costs conversely about 1G per use. Struggles the least with mana due to high attackspeed.

Hybrid
Takes the strongest items currently available and aims for a balanced mix of AP/Spelldmg stats - uses Seal of Righteousness. Struggles with mana, but definitely less than AP Ret.
>>
My brother and cousin who've played Turtle for 2 and 3 years, finally convinced me to give it a try.
I landed on a High Elf warrior, with Hardcore and S&S glyphs. Not sure, if i'm gonna go arms or 2h fury yet.
>>
>>431369092
>>431447974
Generally speaking you need to make up your mind what you wanna play. Playing Buff-Ret is probably the best argument to make it into a raid squad, since the 15% spelldmg increase from Nightfall is a massive argument for taking you in even if your gear is trash as long as you have said weapon. Blackblade of Shahram will get you invited for sure if the raid leader or guildmaster is a melee DPS and has a hard-on for his own parses.
>>
>>431447393
>Heirs of Quel’thalas
Trash guild.
>>
>>431448864
How come?
>>
File: derp.png (2.01 MB, 1113x728)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB PNG
>>431447974
>>431448443
Another thing to keep in mind is that there's a rumor going around of developers wanting to change Seal of the Crusader so Buff-Paladin might cease to exist eventually.

If you play spelladin it is heavily recommended to roll human since getting the additional hit% will require you to abandon spellpower pieces which results in the loss of quite a bit of DPS.
>>
>>431448901
Zaas poops socks and deals shit damage
>>
>>431448049
For hardcore go 2H Fury for Piercing Shout.
>>
>>431448965
you still need 9% for hit rating cap in this shit
>>
>>431449026
Zaas is a based bro who tries his best to do top warrior DPS, and also edits/develops turtle wow addons. He gives the devs shit for their terrible decisions on the forums.
>>
>>431447343
>>431447974
wheres your dress dumb pinkie???
>>
>>431449205
Yeah but if you use a sword or mace that's already 3% less to get, 3% from talents so that leaves only 3% to get from gear. T2.5 chest already gives 1% so that's 2% more to get from any other items.
>>
>>431448901
They have a bad reputation among the server’s roleplayers for being retards who disrupt events and people’s roleplay. I guess that’s great if you want to troll but people just ignore them. Hell I was at an event and Gheor told us to ignore their dumbass guild leader because he was acting like an assclown. Like your rep is bad if even the GMs are telling people to not engage.
But they aren’t trolls, they’re just idiots who don’t know how roleplay works.
>>
File: IbP6QK0.jpg (91 KB, 966x543)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>431448965
>>431447974

/run if not IsCurrentAction(61) then UseAction(61) end

Above you can find an autoattack macro
which helps immensely when there are many targets dying one after the other (trash or aoe fights)
it causes you to autoattack the target in front of you and spamming the macro doesnt cancel the attack
so if one target dies you instantly swap to the next
the number relates to a key on your action bars - that's where you put your [Attack] ability outta your spellbook

Posted this in the paladin section of the twow discord channel, but it's useful for any melee class, really.
>>
Is it worth farming a ton of fashion coins from the low level repeatable quests, or is it pretty easy to farm at 60? Rolling against 4 other players seems a bit of a pain in the ass.
>>
>>431448965
Is that nelf queen on the left dress modded?
>>
>>431450223
If you are a hunter and can farm Tribute then you don’t need fashion coins.
If you SnS then you don’t need fashion coins.
Otherwise yes farm them out at 19.
>>
>>431450223
What do those coins even do.
I've seen the quest in Stormwind but haven't done them yet.
>>
>>431450251
Nah, regular player that hasn't been turned into a citizen of the sea, yet.

>>431450409
allow you to transmog 1 item of your choice.
>>
>>431449847
Thank you for the insight you've provided, but it's absolutely not true at all that the Heirs were assclowns or provided any bad RP. They were the most open and popular roleplaying guild for 2021-22. Gheor's an elf hater. I can't blame him, he despises us.
>>
It’s kind of dumb transmogging costs so much and is so limited. I get that you want gold sinks in the game but fuck man, lighten up.
If they were smart they’d make transmogging cheap but put a ton of cool transmog items in the shop.
>>
>>431451197
I hate to break it to you but your guild is the laughing stock of this server which is why nobody wants to roleplay with you guys and you routinely get ignored. Mass inviting a ton of players, many of whom aren’t roleplayers, didn’t help your guild out.
But honestly, it doesn’t matter. You do you and the rest of this server will continue pretending you don’t exist because the server is a better place without you guys.
>>
>>431451605
A handful of guys on the server are insanely butthurt over my guild, you're one of them. I understand. We've constantly been accused of just this because as a community, we refuse to accept general lgbt / tranny / ERP nonsense that has plagued wow roleplayers for as long as I can remember. I'm looking at you, LPL. Enjoy seething, just know that most roleplay guilds on the server once originated from the Heirs. Thalassian Alliance, founded by Laradrel, first an Heir. School of the Dragonhawk, Malveron, once an Heir. Our guild has been an RP community in the server for over three years. : P
>>
>>431452648
People fleeing your guild because it sucks to form their own better guilds isn’t something to brag about.
And your guild ain’t /vg/ if it hates ERPers, tourist. Try reading these threads.
>>
>>431453049
Post IGN :3
>>
>>431453242
Stop beating your wife.
>>
>>431453458
Dd you fuck my wife? Wtf man.
>>
>>431452648
>just know that most roleplay guilds on the server once originated from the Heirs. Thalassian Alliance, founded by Laradrel, first an Heir. School of the Dragonhawk, Malveron, once an Heir.
Is this anon really bragging over how many times his guild's fractured?
>>
>>431451345
For what is ostensibly an RP server, you'd think transmog would be easily accessible so people don't have to run around in immersion-breaking levelling clownsuits, or have their RP-getup taking up inventory space. The dumbest part is the way the "Fashion Demands Sacrifice" quest artificially inflates the prices of some items on the AH.
Do fashion tokens start becoming more common in higher level dungeons? Because I've only seen one drop and it was in SM Armoury.
>>431453049
For every faggot posting their ERPing garbage here, there's at least ten lurkers rolling their eyes, knowing that telling you to stop being such a massive fucking disappointment to your bloodline is a waste of energy because you probably get off on the insults and humiliation.
>>
>>431454205
Yes because he is a retard.
>>
>>431454205
If you count in the fact that the sole reason they left was due to a discussion on discord over immigration / somebody else in the guild making an insensitive joke towards LGBT people and me not correcting it by kicking them, then, yeah I'm bragging about it. I hate my own kind, roleplayers are the worst.
>>
>>431454228
> For every faggot posting their ERPing garbage here, there's at least ten lurkers rolling their eyes, knowing that telling you to stop being such a massive fucking disappointment to your bloodline is a waste of energy because you probably get off on the insults and humiliation.
This is a cope made up in your head. “No, really, anons hate erp! They just don’t post about it, they’re just lurking!” Cope.
>>
>>431454541
>join my roleplay guild
>btw i hate roleplayers
Feeling is mutual.
>>
File: blelf.png (114 KB, 720x720)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>431454543
wtf is wrong with u, coomer
>>
>>431450367
Alright thanks
>>
>>431454789
I don’t live in a fantasy world where I need to make up fictional anons because anons who post in these threads are coomers who ERP. You do, because it’s the only way you can cope when fags in these threads start coomposting.
I mean fuck most the OPs use a coomerbait image so what the fuck do you really expect. Honestly.
>>
>you can't buy enchanting items as they been sold out
I don't understand.
How does an npc shop item get "sold out"?
I just want to start leveling my enchantment and i need that green dust.
>>
>>431454543
Everyone gets second-hand embarrassment whenever you start avatarfagging and e-flirting with other greasy losers on an anonymous imageboard. I don't even know how you reach that level of shamelessness, besides having a weak or absent father.
>>
>>431455354
>Everyone
Spotted the redditor.
>>
>>431455431
post your ign already coward
>>
>>431455354
Again it’s just cope where you say “everyone” agrees with you. It’s a fantasy you invent in your head to help you deal with the reality that these threads are full of coomposting. When you see coomposting you roll your eyes, and then assume everyone else is. But if everyone else is doing that, why do they get replies from other coomposters? That wouldn’t happen if everyone thought the same way you do, would it?
>>
>>431455767
Stop beating your wife, coward.
>>
>>431455992
Arenthil/Malveron?
>>
>>431456296
Keep guessing because the list of people who hate you and your guild on this server is massive. Again, Heirs of Quel’thalas is a trash guild with a trash rep, and only a retard would join them because doing so will ostracize you from the vast majority of the roleplaying community on Turtle Wow.
>>
ERP is as much an optional sideshow feature of an mmo as pvp or raiding is. You're entirely within your rights to avoid any aspect, but expect -everyone- to roll their eyes when you complain it exists.
>>
>>431456598
Ahehe, nah, it's just you Malveron. You and a handful of the ERPers from Lion's Pride Legion who are pissed because we said a mean hiurtful joke in a discowd chat!!!!
>>
Just keep repeating the cope.
>>
>>431456626
>ERP is as much an optional sideshow feature of an mmo as pvp or raiding is. You're entirely within your rights to avoid any aspect, but expect -everyone- to roll their eyes when you complain it exists.
God I hate coomers, why are you so fucking delusional?
>>
>>431456862
I’m not Malveron. You can keep guessing and I will let you know when you get it right.
>>
>>431456626
ERP is the new meta.
>>
I’ve actually met a bunch of ERPers through these threads so I don’t know what the fuck you niggers are talking about.
>>
File: flyiny.png (21 KB, 233x78)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>431457216
>>
>>431458497
Also not me.
>>
By the way, I heard from a GM that you are trying to report me for “harassing” you in this thread and that you’re sending screencaps to the GMs, so I guess you’re the one crying about mean words now. Your guild sucks. Seethe and mald, faggot
>>
>>431459491
>screencaps replies in the thread
>sends them to a gm saying “BAN HIM”
>gm tells you to sit and spin, without their ign, they can’t do shit even if they wanted to (protip they don’t)
>”uh anon what’s your ign?”
This fucking guy is retarded lmao
>>
You guys are like high-school gossip girls, Jesus christ
>>
>>431460298
All because an anon said his guild sucks.
>>
>average elf player
>>
>won flask of supreme power recipe
>still no tombstone breastplate drop
>>
Can you fags clarify wtf is that erp thing you keep talking about. If I /whistle at someone, does that count as erp?
>>
>invite a guy at the "murder certain number of enemies" quest location that he's already doing
>invitation declined
>proceeds to solo kill enemies
>make a group of four and get it over with while he still running around
Is this autism? Why would you do this?
>>
Give me an honest answer /turtleg/
How bad is the custom content on shenna's server?
>>
>>431472542
>Give me an honest answer /turtleg/
>How bad is the custom content on shenna's server?
6/10
>>
As someone who can control their powerlevel and talk with trannies and brown people without using gamer words is this server actually okay?
>>
>>431472542
It's alright. Nothing outstanding but ranges from functional to good. Hateforge Quarry is probably the best custom dungeon they added.
Karazhan Crypts is probably the worst.
>>
>>431474852
yeah it's fine, there's some OP custom loot but it seems concentrated in lower levels. Tons of players (6k+ though a quarter or so are HC and as such worthelss garbage you can't group with who expects you to help them when they overpull and die)
But yeah, no lag one crash so far in about a weeks playtime, tents for free max rested is a nice boost for leveling on a 1x rates server.
Talent changes seem over all like good choices, the only class they've made OP is ret paladin which is fine by me.
>>
>>431474852
As a side-note if you play here, avoid /vg/ guilds like the plague, as you can see in the thread most will be autistic drama-hungry, catty ERP-obsessed wierdos.
>>
>>431472542
very mundane and mediore, and for the most part fairly easy, it feels like the white damage is completely under-tuned so most the threats are either
>a gorrillion mobs and pats that your tank can't hit all of
or
>I auto for magic damage
also crypts is dumb and designed for wrath levels of aoe threat gen and I recommend dueling your tank for rage outside before first pull, but its basically just a series of "haha you pressed w here's surprise spawns"
Even crypts isn't very hard, but it's very lame to not even be able to look around while your healer drinks before the next invisible mob spawns in
>>
who's the worst GM and why is it sneaky?
>>
>TW literally stole from ascension the white gear only challenge
You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>431483909
I feel like it's just the natural conclusion of
>I want to do naked challenge, but my class is boring as shit without a weapon equipped
>>
>sweaty pvpers
Lmaoing at your life
>>
>>431440660
Survivors is weird. Ive seen chinks, russians, and spanish people in it. All speaking their respectively languages mind you. Why the hell are all the ESLs corraled in 1 guild instead of having their own language guilds?
>>
What if I dont know anyone or cause any drama, but I'm open to roleplaying with anons here and also suggestive/erp if they want? I've talked to a few anons from here and I've never had a bad experience so far, but I also feel like I've not made any lasting impact since they never message me again.
>>
>>431472542
Honestly, the custom content sucks.
If this were still a 200 player max server, it'd be excusable. "Oh, it's a small project, whatever." But it's now a big project where they're going on to podcasts talking about how they write quests with one of the guys who wrote shit for Blizzard back in the day. Meanwhile, their quests are riddled with typos, misinformation, lacking information, and stuff that just clashes with the actual lore of the game. Scripting for the quests is busted in many cases. You have quests where you need to defend an NPC and the attackers never attack for instance.
A lot stuff is janky and buggy. Transmog often messes up, items seemingly disappearing and the transmog not working until you log out and delete your WDB folder. The Mirage Raceway has all kinds of problems. Often times it just doesn't recognize that you hit a checkmark and you autolose. Then if you're PVP flagged, people can attack you and you can't do anything to defend yourself. The custom areas they make are full of bugs. The mines in the high elf area are supposed to be full of mobs, but the mobs all spawn on top of the mine. This wasn't always the case but has been a bug for over a year now. It's been reported. They just don't bother to fix it because lazy. They'd rather create new bugged content than fix old bugged content. Maybe they just can't fix this shit.
A lot of the custom content is really uninspired, uninteresting, and underutilized. They made a brand new area in Dustwallow Swamp, but it only has one quest attached, and that quest rewards you with nothing. There's no flow to the spot, it's just tacked on, and it's actually kind of hard to get to, and there's no real point to getting to it. Then you have stuff like the BG they made that nobody uses and when they try to use it it bugs out.
Custom items are either OP or underpowered. No sense of balance. Custom spells and talents are unbalanced as well.
It's just not good.
>>
>>431485760
They invite anyone.
>>
>7k players!
>but
>2k of those players are hardcore who spend all day killing green mobs until they die and reroll
>1k of those players are russian retards
>3k of those players are chinese goldbots
>the remaining 1k can be broken down into other various assholes and idiots, dps paladins, dps warriors, degenerate roleplayers, and other assorted undesireables
Really, the server has like at best 100 good players on it. Kernels of corn in the log of shit.
>>
File: 1665099453974886.jpg (650 KB, 1947x888)
650 KB
650 KB JPG
PUT ON THE FUCKING DRESS PALADIN SHITS
>>
>>431446386
how can people look at this shit and think "yeah this is ok. we should also buff prot pally"
like what the fuck.. already one of the strongest healers and now they out dps fucking pures BUT that's not enough also need to buff their tanking
i seriously hope blizzard has the common sense to not touch class balance. unless you want servers to be 60% paladins
>>
File: 1399682758528.jpg (182 KB, 768x820)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
I'm starting to suspect the guy who said you only have one chance to beat Archaedas may have been lying.
>>
>>431497702
>"hey, let's add back in two beta spells that paladins weren't intended to have, that were only created as placeholders according to their creators, in their original broken states completely unchanged because the devs all main paladins"
Meanwhile if you ask for any other beta spell like the bubble that shaman had, you get told "well, they probably removed that for a reason." Nigger please.
>>
>>431498972
they should give hunters focus or at least viper or fox aspects just to cause analpain
>>
>>431499093
Bring back Lacerate and call the class fixed.
>>
>>431499093
And bucklers for hunters and rogues.
When you suggest that, you get told it will unbalance things. But then giving paladins Holy and Crusader Strike is a-okay.
>>
https://forum.turtle-wow.org/viewtopic.php?t=7466
Retards defending the moo spam that makes world chat unreadable.
>>
>>431499093
Hunters were at one point designed to tame their own mounts. There's a horse category of pets still in the game files, and an ability called gallop that would increase your speed while mounted. But that's way, way too interesting to add back onto Turtle Wow.
>>
>>431500810
There are a ton of unused pet abilities that should be added back in because they'd give special abilities to pet categories that otherwise lack them.
>>
all of you dickheads bitching about paladins, why dont you just play one? its a fucking private server. it could disappear tomorrow. it's abundantly clear that the devs have zero intention of ever balancing shit and paladins are only going to get better. do you really want to play a warrior or rogue for the umpteenth time so you can le parse?
besides, if 90% of the server its ret then maybe the devs will take notice
>>
>>431502173
My beef isn't with paladins but more with the devs refusing to add back in abilities and spells that "might break the game" and meanwhile Crusader Strike and Holy Strike are in game. I don't want the strikes removed. I want other stuff added in.
>>
>>431500483
Of course this unbearable faggot would defend it. I would bet money on this guy being that nerdy kid in high school who walked around with an unwarranted sense of self-importance and superiority over everyone else.
>>
>>431502841
>My beef isn't with paladins
Beef... Paladins... Turtle WoW needs Sunwalkers, make it happen Torta.
>>
We need a lion pet and stealth for paladins. Maybe give them Windfury buff? But like call it Holy Fury or some shit. Yeah. And katanas. Paladins need stealth insta-crit ambush katanas. Which are holy. And divine. And folded over a million times with justice and wrath.

And maybe counterspell but call it Holy Counter. And it also reflects the spell back at the caster yeah. And Execute maybe. But like. Holy Execute.... Whoah

Man. Blizzard. Hire this poster.
>>
Haven't Paladin nerfs been announced for the next patch?
>>
>>431505381
We need to take mana away from paladins because paladins mana is always at 100% because his power come from the Light and not Arcane, just remove their blue bar you COWARDS I'M NOT DRINKING I'M NOT PTING ON THE DRESS OKAY IM NOT HEALING YOU OKAY!!!!!!????? I'M NOT!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!!! 6)7'5BSKBИЖЫБЫ7)+@+@%@*(9)6!%9:41
>>
File: 1640005577099.webm (1.53 MB, 960x960)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB WEBM
>>431447343
>>431446386
based ret KING
i bet you make brownie cucks seethe with the force of a thousand suns
i kneel bit of a fag move rolling elf but nobodys perfect
>>
Zergs are already raiding Naxx. China won.
https://www.twitch.tv/loyddddddd/video/1829868299
>>
Is bear druid nearly as good as warrior?
>>
>>431506052
While leveling? Arguably better, they have an AoE swipe, can pre-HoT for additional threat and Thorns in general is fantastic for tanking. They also get an insane amount of armour from their gear in bear form + additional health. I'll happily take a bear tank for all Vanilla dungeons over a warrior, any day of the week.

At endgame they fall off because they lack defensive cooldowns and damage to hold threat. They're just a giant lump of stamina and armor.
>>
File: come-on.png (133 KB, 500x522)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>431504376
lol. lmao. I don't know who's more pathetic, the complainers or the defenders.
>implying the mooing is actually disruptive when they're probably the same guy who complains about the quality of /world
>implying a prospective gold buyer wouldn't scroll up
>implying people don't scroll up to see what the fuck the moos are about
it's like there's not a single cogent thought in these people's minds.
>>
How are hybrids in general on turtle? Are they all still healbots?
>>
>>431505535
pure cope by teary eyed warriors who are upset about not being top dog anymore
zero evidence aside from about 10 seconds of a dev video alluding to paladins being a bit strong which was ages ago
>>
>>431507109
yes and no
if you want to stand out and not have to don the dress, you need to put the work in. that means farming consumes, looking into bis gear and all that shit. at least the difference on turtle is that it's actually possible to pull off and depending on the spec, quite strong, vs retail classic where mathematically it was impossible to compete
this really only applies to dps. tanking is still a warriors game. also i hear pretty average things about spriests and dps shamans
>>
>>431507109
If you can cast heal spells, you will at some point be called on to heal. Is it all you will ever do? That's up to you. But hybrids who want to DPS but never carry healing gear around find themselves without people to play with very quickly. It's the same with Warriors who refuse to tank, people don't want to fucking play with them so why is it any different for hybrids.
>>
>>431497062
>So says the zoomie brownie with low dps and losing to a fucking rogue and a hunter pet tanking
>>
>>431507602
>>431507845
Fair enough, I'd figure it'd require at minimum carrying healing gear but at least if you autism it out you can actually deeps with a hybrid.
>>
>>431507845
If it's up to you, why are you being forced to heal? Sounds like you never had a say in the matter. Disregard this guy if you wanna play a meme DPS spec. If you heal once, you set a precedent. Just bring a personality and don't expect to join the speedrun guilds.
>>
>>431508995
You make a good point. Once you submit as the healbitch people will presuppose you as the healer.
>>
>>431510341
This. Don't fall for it. Only homosexuals and weak betas allow themselves to play cookie clicker with green bars while everyone else is having fun.

FUCK healers. Passive aggressive little faggots. I wish this game didn't rely on these fuck twits and you just had DPS
>>
>>431507845
Lol faggot I'm never healing, forget everything I said, the guys in the thread are right, only bitches heal I'm an alpha wolf nigger I don't follow the pack I LEAD it with my big dick top DPS DICK
>>
>>431508995
i mean ,nobody is forcing you. they just wont play with you and wont give you a raid spot lol
>>431510341
>>431510567
>>431510934
if you dont want to heal, dont play a class with a heal spell. simple as and anything else is just cope
>>
>>431512598
Let me repeat myself so it's clear: Ret Paladin is NOT a healing spec. Ret Paladin is a DAMAGE spec okay? Nice try trying to bait retards to heal for you brown compost mutt parse brain zoomer
>>
File: palagey.jpg (108 KB, 634x473)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>431513012
>>
File: damn you turtle!.gif (1.74 MB, 480x270)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB GIF
I had better not be FUCKING DEAD when they get their shit together.
>>
>>431513012
The better "DPS spec" on turtle is actually holy for holy shock lmao but ok dude, play to your classes weaknesses and bring everyone else around you down
>>
File: 1685247108041.gif (1.16 MB, 220x267)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB GIF
>>431513243
The chinks flooding the starter zone I was fucking disappeared lmao
>>
Holy fucking based
>>
File: infernal.png (136 KB, 316x232)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
Will I get banned for releasing it in Goldshire?
>>
I am level 18 paladin in red ridge and apparently i can que for some fire ridge depth dungeon or whatever. It’s 13-18 level so i should be fine. What am i in for?
>>
>>431492312
Reading this reminds me that I don't want to come back to toitle after quitting last year

Thanks
>>
>>431519414
Don't, it's located in Orgrimmar (Horde capital city)
>>
>>431519338
someone dropped one in xroads and it killed a bunch of people
>>
does the barbershop work in twow? i sit in the seat but nothing happens
>>
>>431522449
The "barbershop" is literally just hairdyes sold by the NPC that gives you the "Fashion Demands Sacrifice" quest. If you want to change your character's hairstyle, you have to buy the appearance change token from the donation shop.
>>
>>431523784
How is this legal?
>>
>>431524313
I guess it's because there's an intermediary between your "donation" and the cash shop purchase in the form of tokens. You're not spending twenty bucks for the ability to use the auction house no matter where you are, you're "donating" twenty bucks which will reward you with tokens which can then be spent on the ability to use the auction house no matter where you are.
>>
>>431524606
I will never understand how portable banks, repair/reagent vendors, mailboxes, auctioneers, and bags larger than you can get otherwise aren't considered over the pay-to-win line, intermediary or not.
>>
>>431525985
>I will never understand how portable banks, repair/reagent vendors, mailboxes, auctioneers, and bags larger than you can get otherwise aren't considered over the pay-to-win line
Has anyone ever said they aren't? It's just greedy bullshit, really. They could have kept the donation shop purely cosmetic and people would still be splurging on it, especially on what is ostensibly an RP server; RPers love their character customisation. Ever wondered why fashion tokens for transmog are such a fucking hassle to get? Pic related is your answer.
>>
>>431506802
Personally, whenever someone asked a question in world chat about the game and I knew the answer, I gave them an answer. Not to pat my own back but I helped a lot of players out. And I wasn't the only one.
But I stopped doing this and left world chat because the moo spam became unbearable. I just got tired of seeing it flood my chat window. With the gold spam, it's pretty easy to ignore. You just have to ignore one guy every once and a while. It never used to bother me honestly. But with the moo spam, it's way too many players spamming it. It just made more sense to leave world than ignore half the server.
And as far as hiding the gold spam, it really doesn't. You can still easily see the ads because they're getting spammed as well. But any normal conversation just gets buried. Yes, that includes all the dumb stuff people say in world, but also trades, lfgs, lfms, and good questions/answers.
And ultimately, if you want to buy Turtle gold, you can type "wow turtle gold buy" into a search engine and find the sites that sell it. First eight results sell Turtle gold and I don't even see the NOST100 site in the results (but I do see good ol' needmana). Ultimately the moo spam and even banning goldspammers isn't curbing RMT at all, and it must be at least somewhat worthwhile for them to advertise if they're still running bots to level to 5 and then spam for a minute until they get banned.
>>
>>431526432
>Has anyone ever said they aren't?
Yes. The people who kiss this server's ass and the ones who run it claim it's not pay to win to buy items that give you a clear advantage over other players. "It's just quality of life, bro!"
But when Ascension does it, it's pay to win.
>>
>>431497702
>Hybrids are viable
brownies suddenly go "Oh no they're genociding us"!
This is obviously some cherrypicked parse, and even then he doesn't beat the mages.
What exactly would be the problem with this graph?
>>
>>431526432
The buyable fashion coins are new, and I doubt many players have bought them because you get so few for the money you spend on them. They made them costly "so we can have a gold sink, and also encourage players to run lower level dungeons" without realizing that it's not a gold sink when you're buying items from other players, because basic MMO concepts elude the devs.
To explain, a gold sink is meant to remove gold from the virtual economy. You achieve this by coming up with ways for players to give their gold to NPC vendors (such as repairs, reagents, respeccing talents, flight paths, and so on). They wanted fashion coins to be a gold sink, said as much before, so what they should have done was have a vendor sell them for a set amount of gold. "One fashion coin costs 5 gold." Or just skipped the coins all together and made transmogging cost in-game currency based on your level or something.
What they did was make it cost farmable items, meaning you go to the AH and buy them, which means it's not a gold sink because the gold is still staying in circulation. The gold is still in the economy, in the hands of players, and thus isn't a gold sink.
The fact they're too dumb to realize this is everything you need to know about how retarded this server is run.
>>
should i roll priest or warlock for pvp
>>
>>431504376
I've seen that guy in other threads begging mods to lock the threads and the mods just ignore him because he's a retard.
>>
Why are people saying they want 10 players for 5 player zones like Strat?
UBRS was the only zone that was 10man in vanilla when I hit 60 about a month after C'thun died...
>>
>>431527892
Warriors are right to be pissed about this shit
>most tedious class to level by far
>so many fucking warriors and most want to dps. you cop shit if you're a tank warrior and reject other warriors/paladins/shamans from groups because you need the gear
>zero way to heal in combat aside from universal things like pots/first aid
>you could be endgame geared but you're still reliant on a healer if you want to pvp
>more competition for loot in raids than any other class
>extremely limited gold farming options
Warriors have a niche and now Paladins seem to be able to fill them while also having their own niches and all the strengths they have in pvp/leveling. this is the point of balance
>>
File: 666.jpg (163 KB, 393x378)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>done Scarlet Monastery Armory six times in my entire life
>the helmet has dropped every time
What are the odds of this? I just want the shoulder goddamnit.
>>
so healer or tank?
>>
I made it to 52 on ascension But i don't really wanna play it anymore. I think no matter what coat of paint it has wow just kinda sucks
>>
>>431530649
The helm is the best drop.
>>
>>431531393
Yeah but I already have it.
>>
Turtle Wow used to be a fun niche server with a friendly community. Now it's garbage. But hey, big population numbers, that's a good thing, right?
>>
>>431528004
Has anyone made a thread on the forums trying to explain this to the devs?
>>
>>431531518
Then you're done doing Armory. Congratulations.
Just keep leveling. That helm will last you.
>>
warrior or pally, bros? im leaning towards warrior because i like dual wielding
>>
>>431531607
It wouldn't matter. They don't listen to player input.
>>
File: circus.jpg (737 KB, 1920x1080)
737 KB
737 KB JPG
What the F is this?
This wasn't here yesterday.
>>
>>431532018
do you want to heal? roll a paladin
do you want to dps/tank? roll a warrior
>>
>>431519338
yea its permaban
>>
>>431533175
Darkmoon Faire. It alternates between Mulgore and Elwynn Forest every two(?) weeks. If you do the turtle egg quest you'll get a turtle mount that scales it's speed to your level, but it'll require some travelling and manoeuvring around high-level mobs.
>>
>>431530615
A raid with paladin tank or dps still needs a good number of druids to innervate their asses. I mean, you can complicate your own life and set up a raid for that...
>>
>>431533465
nobody is playing prot paladin, they're all RETards
>>
>>431533849
Prot paladin is somewhat popular and some of the devs play it. Definitely dwarfed by the throngs of retadins running around with TUFs getting #47'd by raids.
>>
what's the best in-game leveling guide addon for turtle? i think i used guidelime back in the day but it's not mentioned on the addons wiki page
>>
File: thunderpog.png (2.25 MB, 1920x1080)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB PNG
i am a level 1 orc warrior with thunderfury
>>
>redridge goulash quest
>game refuses to give me condor meat drop
Why?
>>
>>431535154
eerrmmm ackshully that's the inflatable Thunderfury
>>
File: HANDAXE.png (35 KB, 372x159)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>431535326
umm akshually, sis, it's a hand axe...
>>
>>431535441
Based
>>
Thinking of playing, need to scratch the wow itch. How many people are playing hc vs normal? Am i gonna be able to find groups as a normal character?
>>
>>431533175
>>431533427
>but it'll require some travelling and manoeuvring around high-level mobs.
The highest level mob on Zoram strand is level 21, not one of the mobs you meet on your way there as alliance. (Boat from SW, run down the coast along the road), that is higher level than 21, is aggressive.
Go get your turtle mount at level 18, it also significantly reduces the cost of getting Riding skill at level 40
>>
>>431535629
20% hardcore, although that percentage is higher at low levels, lower at high levels.
The real issue is that the hardcore community is mostly zoomers soloing and dying over and over, while the non-hardcore community is a lot of non-English speaking players and bots, and plate DPS that refuses to tank.
It's just not a very good server to play on community-wise.
>>
>>431535629
ye the server is fine over all, some OP custom items for lowlevel toons, but doesn't seem prevalent among endgame loot. no wierd "in combat" bugs or falling through floors and all that stuff, only reason to pick another server is if you want a pvp realm, because this one is pve and you won't get much ganking except some small number of the playerbase which runs with "warmode perma on" custom server function.
There are like 6k+ people on at peak hours, so no issues finding groups for my normal priest so far at least. (~level 30 atm]
>>
are there many premades happening at 60? do they take ret paladins (geared, obv)
>>
>>431530615
Im glad that Im an officer and vote "no" to all Warriors petitioning to join us after seeing this post. Get fucked for life and enjoy raiding with gooks.
>>
>>431530615
what a load of horse shit. cry me a fucking river

tell me how is it ANY DIFFERENT if instead of 60% of a server pop being Warriors, it's now Paladins? especially if they can actually DPS now and don't drastically reduce raid run times because as we all know guilds stack the shit out of fury warriors
if anything this just means a) more warriors will have to tank/reroll and b) there is far more competition among paladins for loot
>>
>>431535629
From 1-30 it's about 70% Hardcore players (Who can't group up with normal players). From 30-60 the server is completely dead, there's at most five tanks online in between that level range while there's an abundance of healers wanting to run instances. Even if you're a tank you're gonna have to wait at least 30 minutes before a party forms, then another 30 for the DPS to actually make it to the dungeon only to have Human Male Retribution Paladin DPS #49689 throw a hissy fit over the first item drop, lose the roll, pull half the instance to wipe you, leave, only to see the healer leave as well because FUCK waiting for a new DPS to take half an hour again to show up.

This is without even counting in a significant portion of the playerbase is Chinese at this point. They are like retarded children, refusing to tank or heal. They will "DPS" as a priest with Mind Blast and then get mad when a paladin healer needs on spirit/int cloth. They've already started their tradition of calling anyone who wins rolls against them as "X IS A FKING NINJA LOOTER" in /world

Do not roll on this server. It is a broken mess, run by the incompetent, played by the lost and confused. Do not waste your time.
>>
>>431537536
can paladins tank all dungeons or does it just get too risky closer to 60 and you need a prot warrior to do it?
>>
>>431537627
Paladin tanking is just fine, they have a talent that gives them 2% mana back on block which helps a lot with sustain, though they still need to pause and drink now and then.
>>
>>431537627
Leveling dungeons can perfectly be tanked by a paladin. Not only that, but they have a way easier time dealing with groups of enemies. He'll have to drink every pull but if you got a mage in the party, you'd have to wait anyway.
>>
>>431537627
Mages and warlock will like you because they can press their circle right on top of your consecration and go even more AFK but truth is that 80% of your gameplay is going to consist of your character sitting down and drinking.
>>
>>431537842
Why would anyone wait for a mage?
As soon as the little shit sits down to drink, you're free to start pulling again, unless the packs are huge and need sheeps, or your group is underleveled and desperatly needs all it's dps.
>>
>>431537725
It's workable but it's not "just fine." The amount of mana they get back is paltry compared to the amount of mana it takes them to sustain threat. Their taunt is also absolute garbage, and should just be a normal mana-free taunt (name it something like Challenge) that mirrors the Warrior Taunt.
Prot Paladins can tank but they definitely need a rework.
>>
>>431537950
They played like that in TBC as well which is what i meant with fine.
>>
>>431537945
This, even when I'm playing a mage, I'll just wand the main target if they pull more while I'm out of mana.
>>
File: dancing.jpg (736 KB, 1920x1080)
736 KB
736 KB JPG
Anyone want to help a cute paladin human girl kill Fangor and Yowler in red ridge area? I have no idea where they even are.
>>
>>431538895
No, this gimmick is gay as fuck.
>>
>>431538895
What would your grandfather think if he knew you posted shit like this?
>>
>>431538895
Do you also click to dance, or there is some keybind for that?
>>
File: people having fun.jpg (805 KB, 1920x1080)
805 KB
805 KB JPG
>>431539134
>>431539759
>>431540103
>DUDE, I AM A FREAKING SOCIOPATH, XD
What a shame.
>>
>>431538895
>>431540141
wheres your dress dumb pinkie???
>>
>>431540141
Yes, there's something wrong with you where you think posting like this
>hey boys anyone of you big strong guys want to help a cute wittle pawadin wike me awoo~ <3
isn't a gay way to be posting. Homosexuality is a sin.
>>
>>431538895
My beautiful son, this is not how I rised you to behave. Stop nagging people to do the work for you and instead look for quests appropriate to your level
>>
i dont care if paladins are broken af. i'm going to play a warrior
>>
>EU hours AV
>>
>>431540141
Anything that anally perturbs schizo posters is the lord's work.

Keep at it sister. It's clearly working.
>>
>>431537338
You can't premade on turtle. All you can do is attempt to queue at the same time and hope you join the same BG.
>>
>>431446386
>>431446386
Patchwerk is THE dps check boss
>>
>>431546805
so is this normal for ret then? doesnt that mean it's top dps (or close to now)?
>>
File: line 2.jpg (623 KB, 1920x1080)
623 KB
623 KB JPG
Waiting in line like civilized people.
>>
>>431546805
Patchwerk is just a glorified target dummy.
>>
>>431446386
>>431447343
What tips can you give an aspiring Retbull?
>>
File: taran.png (1.86 MB, 1371x649)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
Better start doling out gold on the Auction house, retardins and brownoids. AOE-grinders get all the drops
>>
>>431554847
Congrats, Blastbeard
>>
>>431555056
Thanks anon!
god i wish i was a dwarf, atleast i got the name on lockdown for when (if) race change comes back
>>
>>431554847
Is this ultra rare?
>>
>try to fuck up a Shadow Priest that was tagged for PvP after they declined my group invite
>just about all my attacks get completely resisted
What the fuck just happened?
>>
File: 1655765642427849.png (146 KB, 404x532)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
how is this for qol addons
>>
>>431554847
You can just get IBS in like four levels, who cares?
>>
>>431507109
Yes. Hybrids don't exist. Muh healing gear is irrelevant, what matters is having the talents and you have to pick between having fun leveling or bein a dungeon class tank/heal because you don't get a dual spec
>>
but theres dual spec on twow
>>
>>431558225
>you earned your lv60 dual spec
>now enjoy raid logging with the same spec
>>
Is level 18 good enough for the very first deadmines run? As a paladin with points in holy will i be expected to heal or tank? I also have something like 4 other quests INSIDE the mines as well. Do i need some potions or food perhaps? I also have the res spell.
>>
>>431560006
You will be expected to heal. As a healer you can do dungeons a few lvls under aka the recommended N minimum (N-M)
>>
File: gotexcited.png (325 KB, 599x450)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
>>431554847
>These go for 40g on the AH
Joke's on me in the end
>>
>>431560329
I guess that means i should go with devotion aura and blessing of wisdom on myself so i can regenerate mana a bit faster?
>>
>>431560006
Last Boss is level 23
You can't even hit him
Level up to 21 before you even go in. Deadmines is unironically one of the harder dungeons in the game because a lot of shit can go wrong and too many people go in at a too low level. Patrols, the Goblin Engineer room and pulling the captain from up top the ship are wipe fests, especially with the retarded Turtle players.
>>
Help im indecisive, priest or tank warrior
>>
>>431562746
two very different things
tanking is more fun but priest has an easier solo questing experience
>>
File: 1477198873032.webm (2.58 MB, 512x384)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB WEBM
>>431553917
Gearing initially is rough. I'd recommend farming reputation by killing wolves in AV and bringing their pelts back to base before the BG ends. Every pelt grants 22 rep. Respawn time is about 8-10 minutes. AV usually goes around 30-40 minutes in a standard game. By the time alliance reaches the horde base and starts capping the GY/towers I tp back to base and turn them in. That way you'll get around 1k rep per AV. Got exalted in 5 days by farming 4-5 hours every day. At exalted you get a decent 67dps epic two-hander, a bis/near-bis ring.
Apart from that I recommend pvp'ing until you get to rank 7, the gloves are 2nd BiS next to the rank 12 ones. Try to get Libram of Fervor. It's also a massive DPS increase. In raids you do need windfury, it's at least 20-30% of your total DPS. Spam Crusader Strike even if 5 stacks are up, since it can proc windfury.
>>
downloading this shit what am i in for apart from turning into a tranny
>>
>>431564267
>>431553917
Apart from that. Try to join ZG pugs, 5 bosskills in there give you the blue leather belt from the quest, which I used all the way till Naxx. You can get Titanic Leggings and Lionheart Helmet crafted, though if you're human a lot of the hit will go to waste most likely. T0,5 is not bad but requires quite a bit of work to get. T2 is fairly decent and easier to get as long as you have a raiding guild. A lot of guilds and pugs are begging for healers, so if you feel like sneaking your way into raids, that is a method. BWL also has 2 half decent two-handers dropping from trash. Naxx trash drops lots of good gear as well, but getting into a guilds run just for trash will require some socializing magic on your part.
>>
>>431564267
Crusader strike procs windfury?
that is insane, do i need skinning for the AV wolves pelts?
>>
>>431564479
world of warcraft
>>
>>431560006
Tanking as a paladin starts being ok at lvl 20 when you get consecrate. After that you rush for the taunt talent and around level 30 it starts becoming great. You will still have to drink a lot so bring at least 40 water to each dungeon.
>>
>>431535639
>Go get your turtle mount at level 18, it also significantly reduces the cost of getting Riding skill at level 40
Wait, really? I ignored the turtle because I have Spirit Wolf.
>>
File: 132476.jpg (31 KB, 500x375)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>431565213
Yeah I was surprised myself since the website says Crusader Strike doesn't proc anything. My eyes ballooned when I found it out.

As for the pelts, no skinning required, they drop by default.
>>
>>431565439
Nah, I don't think it reduces the riding cost. It's just nice to have since it's faster in the water compared to the other mounts.

>>431565213
Should also add that the most wolves are south around the horde base, around 12 in total. Just sneak by the horde and farm them from the start. Try to keep a low profile to not attract any zuggies.
>>
>>431564774
>>431553917
Another tip I can give:
Untamed Blade is busted on turtle-WoW. Some even proclaim it's 2nd or 3rd BIS. The proc uptime is very high.
>>
So, i just need to kill a random naga for the egg mount drop?
>>
>>431569409
anything there can drop it, but yes my third naga droped the egg.
>>
>>431560006
pinkies can't tank
>>
>>431570778
The what now?
>>
File: 1659625660877236.png (397 KB, 681x433)
397 KB
397 KB PNG
to which priesty lass would you give a level 5 wand to?
>>
File: kevinsorbo.png (13 KB, 626x100)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>431570778
>>431449521
>>431497062
This is you, right? Same old phrases. Nothing positive to say, ever. How pathetic of life do you lead?
>>
>>431565439
I think he means is that since the turtle gains your riding skill, you don't need to buy the mount. But I wouldn't say 10g discount is "significantly reduced" imo.
>>
>>431575997
>Searches name thanks to GM
>Guy is a warriornigger
Many such cases
>>
This server is actually so dogshit.
>try to cheapshot without breaking sap
>no matter what direction my character is facing or how far away I am from the target I always auto swing with the cheap shot
>even using a macro that should stop all auto attacks and I still get an auto swing
>>
>>431575893
red hair, but I only simp for space bun dwarves. long hair reminds me of meat spin every time they cast a spell
>>
>>431579769
get good or stop having shit latency
>>
>>431582438
No, it just literally doesnt work on this server.
>>
what's the best race for priests (pve) on this server?
>>
File: orc hunt.jpg (779 KB, 1920x1080)
779 KB
779 KB JPG
I guess i found my elite orc boss quest area.
>>
>>431575997
I noticed these threads have the same retard constantly seething about paladins.
>>
File: sad.png (72 KB, 399x677)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>431575997
>>431576774
This is some sad shit. I'm pretty sure nobody ever liked this guy in real life, either.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was a dumpsterbaby.
>>
>>431583610
Why did you stop playing your mage?
>>
>>431583610
>fem human
>goes to the studio of GREENED.com

many such cases
>>
>>431584027
Hercules himself is a Paladin player
This guy is a joke
>>
File: mental illness2.png (73 KB, 418x732)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>431583954
>>431584027
Imagine devoting your existence to being like this.
223 posts of this shit.
>>
File: mentalillness3.png (68 KB, 372x578)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>431584410
>>431584027
>>431575997
And a hypocrite to boot.
>>
File: downwardspiral.png (41 KB, 393x503)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>431584797
Joined the server on january 27th 2023, had normal posts, played warrior, failed the hardcore challenge and probably got frustrated by ret paladins taking his loot or not wanting to heal his unlikeable ass. Then became unhinged and haunts every public space as a pally hater. Pathetic.
>>
>>431582689
it literally works for me without any macro. refer to my original post
>>
>>431584061
I haven't deleted her, but i always wanted to be a goody two shoes paladin traveling the land and helping people out.
>>
File: insecure.png (9 KB, 372x69)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>431585109
>>431584358
>>431583954
Yeah, I had a hunch he felt insignificant as warrior and this posts confirms it. Case closed.
>>
>>431585475
the real kevin sorbo plays pally, same as Vin Diesel being a Tauren Shaman, this faggot is a minmaxing brownie off classic, if not Westfall US.
>>
>>431576637
how many quests pay out a flat 10g in vanilla?
How many of them are accessible at level 18?
>>
File: 1675390453441359.jpg (6 KB, 200x202)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>431585109
>>431584797
>>431584410
>>431584027
>>
So in case why you wondered why I sugested avoiding the /vg/ guilds, case in point.
Yes there are secret clique dischords in your normie guild as well but usualy theres significantly more boomer dadgayer and less autism.
>>
File: 1676899582728605.jpg (46 KB, 800x600)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>431584027
>stfu healbot
>fill my hp bar
>>
>>431586253
But 10g at 40 is like 5 minutes of effort. Also children's week quest gives you 5g and can be done at level 1.
>>
File: bag.jpg (7 KB, 338x25)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
I gasped audibly.
>>
>>431587243
is this quest available now?
>>
>>431588147
It was a few days ago. It's up on turtle frequently.
>>
>>431587329
Did the orcs whip it out already?
>>
>>431588620
No, it was a murloc actually.
>>
File: 1658816145373384.png (211 KB, 379x460)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
how do i change this ugly font
i'm using pfUI but i'm not sure if it is the addon doing this
>>
I dinged level 60!
plz gz me
>>
>>431602257
conga-rats!!!! Make sure you do something fun to celebrate!
>>
>>431585109
seethe pinkynigger
don the fucking dress
>>
things that never happen
>he mr ret pal#5763735476, do you want to come and dps in our raid? we really need a ret paladin!
>>
>>431608707
How is your transition brownie sorbo?
>>
>>431613714
transitioning to top dps just fine. not like you ret paladins would know anything about that
>>
>Warrior
>top DPS in vanilla
Laughs in mage and rogue
>>
>>431608707
Bro you got owned. Stop posting.
>>
>>431621180
never
now rebuff me pinky, chop chop
>>
guys help I still cant decide between priest or warrior, I don't mind tanking in arms or w/e
>>
I STILL can't find a questie download or atlas loot or anything besides UI addons in the turtle wow forums.

It's the only thing demotivating me from lvling my shaman. Somebody help a brother out her
>>
>>431627605
I main warrior.
>>
>>431628068
turtle addon forum has a page with a bunch of 1.12 addons
both queste and atlas loot, and their turtle databases, are in the first post
>>
>>431627652
Warrior on turtle didn't really receive changes apart from defensive stance tclap which is pretty nice, but imo not enough to justify playing one. Especially given no world buffs in raids and how this hurts DPS warriors the most.
I'd go Priest or if you aren't deadset on a cloth healer, Paladin (if Ally) since you can still tank and DPS raids at 60 if you like. They got a ton of nice changes that makes them pretty busted
>>
>to be continued
>survivors
>surviving heroes
>tai hao wan la
Any other chink guilds I need to look out for?
>>
Where can I find more voyeur style or group erp? I like getting together with another girl and both of us doting on a big horde member together. Doing it on my own isn't as fun.
>>
What happens in HC if you make a group with someone 5 levels higher than you, but then someone under your level wants to join?
>>
>>431631267
>another girl
Buddy, you're not even a girl, let alone the other guy.
>>
>>431631267
>>431634476
Hit up Lesena or Faralynn. Both female, both ERP.
>>
how fucked am i if i want to play paladin but dont really want to heal endgame?
i like plate but warrior seems.. i dunno.. a little boring to me. plus paladin gear looks cool
>>
what's the best addon for mouseover heals?
>>
>>431631267
Chatting and networking with like-minded people. I’d start by finding that other girl first, since the two of you will need to be compatible together and share roughly the same vision for the tone etc.
>>
>>431635526
not fucked, simply means there is more work required to find a guild that will take you
>>
>>431635861
that is a relief. i am willing to put the work in and see what i can get out of the class. but i just wasnt sure if it would all be for nothing and id be better off going with warrior
>>
how can i get 9 silver easily at level 6? any limited time custom quest up at the moment?
>>
>hc update
>it's just shitty "hc at 60" mode that literally no one cares about except streamers
Why though? It's already hard enough getting to 60 on this laggy as fuck crashy shit server, why would I now want to also risk my 60 character's life by putting it into the hands of absolute mouth breathing troondle players? lmao
>>
>no ret paladin nerfs announced in the update
RIP troondlewow
>>
File: 1681163057709133.png (17 KB, 310x53)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
high elf moment
>>
>>431638763
Bro, just tell me your ign i'll mail you some change. Unless you are HC.
>>
>>431639857
thank you
my ign is stimmung, i just want to buy a wand..
>>
>go to quark's shack
>6 rolls below 50
>all of my money is gone after 6 rolls
at least i bought stuff first this time
>>
58 Warlock, have alchemy and herbalism at 300, compelled to switch herbalism to tailoring. Thoughts?
>>
>>
>>431646943
It’s my plan for my priest, but you might want to stick up on herbs and sell some elixirs and stuff to make sure you won’t be poor just from dropping your gathering profession.
Usualy buying ingredients and crafting the pots is no more than a 10 or so % savings. so you’re not going to make bank buying crafting and selling unless you work around raid resets etc.
Obviously you could get herb on a alt you’re leveling and solve it that way but leveling is so slow in vanilla you’ll be out of a gathering profession for at least a few hundred hours of playtime…
>>
>>431631267
That's hot
t. Big orc
>>
Just want to say that every group that gets composed through the LFM tool has two or three chinks in it.
The empty chat lines because no chink fonts installed do tell out.
It's bad, man.
Any private server that bans out Chinks? Doesn't matter if it's small sized.
>>
>>431639018
You were the high elf weren't you
>>
>>431649948
I think you are exaggerating. There aren't that many.
>>
How do I get into a guild that clears Naxx every week?
>>
>>431638991
Ret paladins are fine stop crying
>>
>>431610504
Jokes on you that's how I found my current guild.
>>
So I just got to max level. How does it work on turtle? Do I follow a similar gearing process as you'd do on a vanilla server? Are the prebis relatively the same? Anything I should know and do as a fresh 60?
>>
>>431586863
faggot
>>
>>431649948
They aren't that bad. Would you rather have a dead server?
>>
>>431651042
You don't
>>
NEW THREAD
>>431652412
>>431652412
>>431652412
>>
>>431649948
>The empty chat lines because no chink fonts installed do tell out
I had one exactly like that while running Uldaman the other night. Why the fuck do they expect people to understand their bug person language (even if we were able to see it) on a predominantly English-speaking server?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.