[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: meirl.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
Reaction to dev update edition

What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer (4v1) horror game where one player takes on the role of the Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to fix generators to escape the Killer and avoid being caught and sacrificed.

RESOURCES & INFORMATION:
>Official website:
http://www.deadbydaylight.com
>Patch Notes:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/patchnotes
>Wiki:
https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki
>Remove the FPS Cap:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1502775242
>DBD game statistics
https://nightlight.gg
>Complete Icon Collab 2021 Download
https://mega.nz/folder/CdUjlC5Q#yYU4nJyuw37ECABTt-fyjg

▶ OTHER GAMES:
Evil dead (Less dead)
Video Horror Society (Early Access)
https://www.vhsgame.com
Identity V (Dolls/Mobile game)
Dragon Ball: The Breakers (Open Beta)
Bail or Jail (New game on Steam)
Evolve (Unknown)
Killer Klowns (Announced)

>>400980274 is a big bloated balloon freak
>>
tru3 is right
otz is wrong
#it's simple as that #aryan chad #uglydarva
>>
What's the point of making the game even more boring and streamlined?
>>
Knockout now lets you cage survivors.
Shitty upcoming update fixed.
>>
File: Cut.png (59 KB, 270x234)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
Oh god it just occurred to me that all the new auric cell moris will be in third person, thus triggering my autism even further than the ones that are already in the game do.
>>
>>401068109
imagine being so retarded that you get kicked out of romania
#cocksvka
>>
Glad I got DBD for free and only bought Halloween DLC.
>>
>>401068494
unlike you i'm an aryan person
>>
>dragon ball game costs money
>still has p2w gacha mechanics for survivor
>survivor is a mandatory role because of 7v1
>>
File: 1660349571482.png (293 KB, 345x687)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
at least they're getting rid of the 4 minute wait at the end of each match.
>>
>stop playing because game is too survivor sided
>have a look at recent news
>survivors have been given basekit BT and UB
how are you still playing this lmao
>>
File: 1639467981069.png (293 KB, 610x552)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
why did no one tell me there removing moris is there even a reason to play ghost face now
>>
>>401070036
i lower my MMR and bully baby survivors into quitting the game before they get too invested in it.
see >>401069868
>>
>1 gen remains
>survivors can facefuck it risk free even if the killer has noed

gonna be a great update
>>
no mither
>>
>>401070173
no mither forces you to be injured.
it's not the same thing.
>>
File: 1762387162.jpg (318 KB, 879x1283)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
is there any map showing potential totem spawns on each map? fucking google is showing nonsense

STILL 100%+ bonus on EU server for killer. its been like 2h now. Damn
>>
>survivors can always pick themselves up when slugged now
>but the game also insta-ends if everyone is down
what?
>>
>>401070517
downed or hooked!
>>
File: 1653467913552.jpg (18 KB, 300x300)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
What's even the point of playing basement bubba if every other match you're gonna face cheaters you can never catch up to that do gens 50% faster so you won't even get a second kill, if any?
Best thing we killer chads can do is just stop playing altogether.
>>
File: cheryl grr.png (768 KB, 654x672)
768 KB
768 KB PNG
They better fix my girl next week
>>
this will become a killer buff but you are too retarded to realize why
game literally ends the moment all survs are either downed or hooked
>>
>>401070517
ends when the last remaining survivor is downed dummy
>>
>>401070168
Survs will just brute force their win after some point.
1 or 2 gens remaining? just get downed near a gen or comp corner to force a hook and finish them faster than the hook stages and gen regression can work.

Bravo BHVR
>>
>>401070517
In essence;
>Weak killers weaker
>Nurse stronger
>>
>>401070837
ok yeah another starstruck nurse buff, great
what about every other killer though, genius?
>>
File: 1256324.png (136 KB, 452x503)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
Twins nerfed again lmao. BHVR hate this character so fucking much. If you're still playing them after this update you have stockholm syndrome
>>
>>401070837
>>401070931
Damn you guys are stupid holy fuck
>>
>>401070947
>If you're still playing killer after this update you have stockholm syndrome
FTFY
>>
>>401070996
why are you quoting yourself, retard?
>>
>>401070845
oh like vhs
>>
just a quick reminder that this general thought killers got massively nerfed this current patch
>>
>>401071076
>>401071107
hi retard!
>>
can we just stop replying to the blatant bait schizo?
>>
>its another A tier killers get buffed but shit tier killers get nerfed/swf gets buffed and solo queue gets nothing episode
change the fucking channel
>>
>>401071345
But I like talking with (You)
>>
>>401067961
DBD players are mentally ill.
>>
i wonder what cope killeroids will say when the stats are going to be shown after this new patch and it says that killers got buffed once more
>>
>>401071107
they were you dingus. just because the masses can't deal with 10% increases and can't hold w more tells you more about the current stock of survivors than it tells you about killers.
the good survivors have been telling since the update that most changes were a net gain, and that DH was actually buffed. Only true nerf was DS and Iron Will.
>>
File: FQlOLzYXEAoI7rN.jpg (56 KB, 750x1334)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>401071107
I was reading a post from a guy saying that the 60% killrate means killers still lose more on average and a balanced win rate would be a 75% killrate
I think the average killer is just actually retarded at this point
>>
>still haven’t attempted a fix or addressed the cheating

HAHAHA!
Even then the cheaters are doing a 999% better job to show the game’s flaws then the devs despite what streamers and boot licker whisperers say.

This is BHVR’s only real successful game and it shows, they have zero understanding of competitive balance and they fix one issue and break another. Imagine if these retards had to balance a fighting game, fucking hell. They can’t imagine putting manpower in fixing a game since there’s less chances of making money hence why there’s frequent DLC and cosmetics but more perks and characters equals more bugs that’ll take years to fix. Unlike say, Tekken 7 or early Overwatch, these games iron out flaws first before making new content because they’re not desperate for attention or scared of their competitors.

>5 years to fix decisive strike
>no training mode or bots playing option to practice any killers or survivors. Took 5 years to add Trapper training ONLY
>Bugs from year 1 still in game
>I can hide in a locker for 12 mins and just open the exit gates and I get as much MMR points as the Ace in my team who never got hooked and did 3 gens
>>
>>401071580
>the good survivors
you mean the voices in your head?

i mean there are LITERAL stats that show killers got buffed but you somehow spin it and think it means survs got buffed, that's how deranged your brain is. actual delusional
>>
>>401070947
>If you're still playing a top tier killer after this update you have stockholm syndrome
>>
>>401071456
>get free unbreakable
>I-IT'S A KILLER BUFF
goddamn timmy, get off the internet, you're off your curfew
>>
im playing with my bf
>>
File: 1646635588947.webm (2.87 MB, 960x540)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
>>
>>401071762
You are playing as Bigfoot?
Are you a leaker????
>>
>>401071782
>webms like this wont exist anymore
>>
>>401071682
Yeah the stats that show overall killrates throughout all the mmr brackets, surely that info is useful since new players and mouthbreathers used to having 4 second chances giving up and suiciding on hook on the first two weeks after the balance patch was out didn't massively fuck up the data at all
fucking retard
>>
>>401070837
wow i don't need to carry the remaining downed survivors to a hook? i get to end the game 30 seconds earlier? GREAT BUFF MY DUDE
>>
so uh, what does rancor do now?
>>
>>401071635
you fucking moron making a big statement about cheating is redundant, and talking in any way about how they'll solve it is counter productive because the cheaters will analyze the information and act accordingly
>>
>>401071708
>game ends the nanosecond everyone is downed/hooked
>not a massive buff
lol, just promise that you won't shit your pants when killer killrates are going to be 65-70% after the patch
>>
>>401071890
im a woman
>>
File: hq720[1].jpg (48 KB, 686x386)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>401071682
>i mean there are LITERAL stats
>>
>>401070947
Weaker killers never used and people wonder why every match is basement bubba, nurse, hillbilly and infinite level 3 Myers with a saloon offering.
>>
>>401071961
Obsession's aura is revealed and they're exposed for the end game, so nothing really
>>
THEY SHOULD ADD A VAMPIRE
>>
The update seems fucking awful. What's going to stop nurse from winning a game in 20 seconds because she 4 man slugged in the first 3 minutes of the game? I swear to fuck these retards pretend like Trapper is the only killer in the game.
>>
>>401071965
>game ends the nanosecond everyone is downed/hooked
Which is different than the current game how exactly? Wow maybe the one in ten games where you manage to have all 4 survivors slugged one of them has unbreakable and the game takes slightly longer! crazy!! Except now literally everyone is going to run unbreakable now
>>
>>401071682
>another retard gets duped by shallow statistcs
lol.lmao
That's nurse won't even get nerfed. Her stats show her as a sub-par killer, when we know for a fact that's not the case.
They're clumping everyone as a one package, if they'd separated that graphic using ther MMR softcap, I guarantee you we'd been seeing an INCREASE in gen speed and escapes.
>>
>>401071943
my god killer mains are so fucking retarded it's crazy
do you even realize that the game will end if someone is dead, one guy on his first hook, the other guy on his first down and in that moment you're chasing the other one making him the final downed person? the snowball is insane and you can't even risk going for altruistic hooks
the downed guy can have 1 second left of picking himself up and it won't matter at all since the game is gonna end if you down the injured guy quick enough
>>
>>401071964
Well duh, they’d have to redo a huge part of the game to improve it so why bother? It’s been established for years that BHVR are totally inept.
>>
>buff swf
>do nothing with soloq
>buff strong killers
>nerf weak killers

the bhvr way
>>
>>401071965
actual retard
>>
>>401072368
devs are braindead
>>
>>401071965
>>game ends the nanosecond everyone is downed/hooked
as opposed to now when the game doesn't? outside of perks, that's GG. now the killer is on a 22.5s-45s timer to end things or risk a chain reaction of game extending bullshit regardless of perks.
>>
>>401071682
now show me the stats on top level. They bunch it up together because they are easier to read for those drooling retards at BHVR
>>
>slugging is dead
>no power duration extension buffs for plague, myers and oni
>twins actually unplayable
it's like they do these updates on a whim without stopping to think what the fuck they're doing even for a second
>>
>>401072368
It's almost like they're trying to sabotage the game but can't actually kill it because the competition is so much worse
>>
>>401072530
yeah just like last patch where killers got nerfed HARD and killer perks got DESTROYED
the next patch is for sure going to MURDER killers and nerf them even HARDER ;)
>>
>>401072530
>it's like they do these updates on a whim without stopping to think what the fuck they're doing even for a second
My theory is that they only ever play against each other in the office, so the changes are based around whatever dumbass meta they have there
>>
>>401072624
actual terminal survivoidism
>>
>>401072530
bhvr rely on bandaid fixes for both sides.
they can’t take their time, it has to be rushed.
>>
>Survivors will sabotage every hook on the map and then sit in a corner so you can't hook them but it's okay because you can slug them to death
>Fast forward
>Survivors will run upstairs to the top floor of the thompson house if they're going to go down so you can't hook them
>Add a hook
>Surivvors will run upstairs to the top floor of Eryie of crows if they're going to go down so you can't hook them
>Add a hook
>Well, there seems to be an issue here. Let's just remove slugging.
>>
Slugging wasn't even a problem compared to proxy camping.
>>
>>401070036
>too survivor sided
>killers get an average of 62% kill rate
?
At what point will the game not be survivor sided to killeroids? When they can finally have 100% kill rate every game?
>>
>>401072890
Considering most killers play like if they don't get a 4k their dad will beat them again yes
>>
File: 1648315819873.png (1.97 MB, 1000x1500)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
Come home, killer main
>>
>>401072890
nooo the stats are fake killers have a literal 20% kill rate i only go against bully squads :( they hurt my fee-fees when they crouch fast..
>>
>>401072989
dead game
>>
>>401072890
I quit playing before that
It's still survivor sided
>>
>>401072890
>The stats are irrelevant and don't matter unless they support my view!
Shut up, moron. Nobody cares about 'the kill rate' when a good portion of it is probably inflated by basement MMR fresh installs dying constantly. The stats are the same thing that say Nurse is statistically a bad killer or the fucking abortion we got that was the gideon meat plant rework.
>>
>>401072785
We've heard you loud and clear! Initially we released Reassurance with relatively modest numbers but after checking the statistics we feel a bit better buffing it.
So the distance will now change from 6 to 12 meters and last 30/35/40 seconds now.
>>
>>401071965
If everyone was downed simultaneously then there's no way those survivors would have won the game to begin with. Only shit survivors get 4-man slugged.
>>
If BHVR like bandaid fixes so much, why haven't they just quickly put in voice comms to easily even things for survivors?
>>
File: 1638244181288.png (79 KB, 256x256)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>is worse than a cake/BPS and only works if you 4K
actually insulting, might be an even bigger hit in the balls than the key nerf
>>
>>401073263
because they're killeroid mains
>>
>>401073153
>>The stats are irrelevant and don't matter unless they support my view!
If only you could realize how ironic the rest of your post sounds after that failed attempt of a memequote
>>
>slugging
What a stupid fucking word.
I'm not "slugging". I'm just not hooking.
>>
>>401072890
>dc's or kills himself on hook at 5 gens leaving the rest of the team doomed

LOOOOOOK LOOOOOOK LOOK AT THE KILL RATE BUFF SURVIVORS NOW NERF THE KILLERS
>>
>>401072785
>can't camp
>can't proxy camp
>can't slug
>can't disrespect pallets
>just down and hook immediately
anyone playing like that is up for a harsh reality check. there's enough time to do gens and rescue if the killer goes for hooks everytime. even the company's goldenboy turned shill otzdarva said before that playing for hooks is just not feasible.

I wonder how long until he goes back on his words or try to spin them.
>>
This update seems to address no actual issues and is very likely to introduce more. Guess I'll just keep not playing.
>>
>>401073153
Sorry, correction, basement mmr fresh installs dying constantly and people who suicide on first hook the moment they're mildly inconvenienced because they can't DC anymore and want to go next to a more 'fun' match instead of fighting a nurse or whatever. Something that is actively discussed and gloated about in this thread.
>>
>>401073153
this nigga literally made fun of himself
how the fuck are killer mains real, you guys must be robots programmed to be retarded and farm replies
>>
File: well now.png (992 KB, 1040x1000)
992 KB
992 KB PNG
>we at BHVR have heard your complaints about killers proxy camping hooks and realize how frustrating this can be
>to fix this, we added a feature that removes the killer from the game for 60 seconds after hooking a survivor
>>
File: .png (755 KB, 640x960)
755 KB
755 KB PNG
Did they ever fix infinite vaulting, retarded objective spawns and AoD Ash?
If so, I'd like to come back
>>
>>401073569
it's dead
>>
Buff Killer you cunts why give survivor basekit BT. Where's our basekit stuff? GIVE US 6 PERK SLOTS
>>
File: 1658113581140.png (349 KB, 572x528)
349 KB
349 KB PNG
>>
>>401073418
>even the company's goldenboy turned shill otzdarva said before that playing for hooks is just not feasible.
if you're going for a 4k against a coordinated SWF*

He cries about it because he does winstreak content not because he actually likes the game. He'll play mr nice guy until he's at "only" 3 hooks at 3 gens then hard tunnel someone out of the game to turn on easy mode and start screaming about cheaters if someone runs him for more than 30 seconds.
>>
I don't hook because I prefer playing whack-a-mole.
>>
>>401073410
suiciding and dc'ing was plaguing the game when the killer buffs came out. Heck, it is still a problem at soloq.
>>
>>401073361
Please, fucking humor me and deny that Nurse is good. She's clearly bad, bro! The stats say so! Lowest kill rate in the game, hell, they should buff her. Or tell me that >>401073431
these people don't exist when it's clearly and easily observable by anyone who pays the slightest amount of fucking attention.

People (rightfully) shit on the idea of a ranked mode in this clownbaby game but at the very least it would give the developers some actual objective statistics to balance around instead of a flat set of numbers derived from the entire playerbase, which, by the admission of basically everyone who plays solo survivor ever, are 99% retarded. Honestly, fuck off with your bad faith argument thinking what I said is even remotely comparable to the shit drizzling out of your mouth.
>>
>>401073690
If they buff killer they'll just turn around and buff survivor tenfold. I don't think you want that.
>>
>>401071086
I don't remember teens ever being able to pick themselves up
>>
>>401073690
NOED should be basekit unironically
>>
>>401073774
why do you type like a redditor
>>
game sucks
>>
>>401071895
good
>>
I don't mind the 45 second thing but Unbreakable turning that into 20 seconds is retarded.
>>
>>401073303
devs dont play the game but them not being able to do basic math is just retarded
>>
>>401073932
>No argument
Concession accepted. I would appreciate an apology for your retarded behavior but I'm not getting my hopes up.
>>
>>401073569
yes
>>
File: 1635668133606.webm (2.74 MB, 1192x820)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB WEBM
JUMPSCARE ALERT
>>
>>401074081
>No argument
im not arguing with you, im mocking you
retard lol
>>
>>401073568
>new update 2025
>training mode added for Nurse so now you can train Trapper and Nurse. Just those two only
>25 new outfits for Feng, each costing approx $15. You will buy it, I know you will
>base kit Spine Chill
>Killers can be kicked for inactivity automatically if they don’t pick up a survivor in 0.2 seconds. This rewards 10k
Bloodpoints for survivors
>Death Garden physical copy is new map offering for bhvr headquarters
>>
>>401073932
nice deflect, "anon who knows how redditors type''
always when someone make a killshot rebuttal, you faggot types will instantly revert to troll and ad-hominem personas. kill yourself, cunt
>>
>>401070889
its funny because they already do that and it works 99% of the time
>>
>>401074131
did you post the wrong webm?
>>
Sabo meta...yay...
>>
>>401073707
>>401074131
i can fix her
>>
He is in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VReLZfEJGa4
>>
>>401074131
>repair progress bar
more like blowjob progress bar

slut
>>
>>401074408
Kino
>>
>>401074408
A game that actually looks fun!
>>
>>401074507
LMAO, you never played it
>>
>>401074507
it is fun i just dont like being forced to play survivor
>>
File: 1630618503721.png (1.77 MB, 1080x1082)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
I don't care since I hated slugging as both killer and survivor. Literally the only time I slugged is when someone is being an asshole in a corner with no hooks and just keeps running back there to draw out the match.
>Invalidates half the match point system (hooking and unhooking)
>Losing survivors on the ground, unbreakables kicking your ass, trying to cope with being bad at killers like Sadako by slugging
>Sweaty faggot killers slugging for ages to try and find the last survivor because they NEED a 4k
>Someone is always bored out of their mind and can't even play since they didn't bring unbreakable and nobody picks them up, or they're being camped and bled out
>Matches end instantly and nobody gets any points and there's zero challenge in trying to snowball as Nurse, Oni, Bubba, etc.
>Survivors quitting 24/7 and killer queues going into eternity because only SWF have a chance
>Even against SWF, I prefer trying to pick up and hook because it's challenging and I get to see crazy blinds and saves instead of just getting cucked while pathetically trying to slug since I'm "scared of flashlights."
Good change. Make Kindred base kit too, and give No Mither a buff; since it's my favourite perk.
>>
So what will happen when I down the last survivor with a hatchet from across the map?
Does the last survivor just mori themselves?
>>
File: pack.gif (1.43 MB, 360x238)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB GIF
>>401074225
I've been on this website before reddit was anything more than a dot on the internet and don't care about fitting in by saying nigger every other word in my post. You fucking brain poisoned mongoloid election tourists are dirt.
>>
File: 1551517958666.png (76 KB, 327x327)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
Why are devs killing the game?
>>
>>401074664
you're 30+ years old, get off the internet you fucking manchild
>>
>>401074608
You're supposed to have a slug build when you slug.
Deerstalker and Infectious at least.
>>
>>401074608
>>Sweaty faggot killers slugging for ages to try and find the last survivor because they NEED a 4k
that was the only problem with slugging. the rest is a problem because survs just rather crank gens intead of stopping the slug play with a pick-up.
Not anymore!
>>
>>401074684
Maybe they don't want to work on it anymore.
>>
>>401074569
Better than DBD. I’d rather play something with character and looks fun than a broken pile of shit that relies on horror film licenses barely holding it together.
>>
>>401074684
There are no killer mains on the dev team.
>>
>>401074664
nice me too, so maybe you should stop typing like a retarded redditor and sticking out like a sore thumb
you're on /vg/, not writing your thesis
or maybe i should "humor you" *tips fedora*
>>
>>401074597
What do you mean forced, you can queue for raider
>>
>>401074810
>>401074839
While both are true, isn't it stupid? So much money was put into making this game (and made from it), why throw it away?
>>
>>401074860
>you're on /vg/, not writing your thesis
t-thanks
>>
>>401074931
They need to fundamentally change the game if they want it to be saved or balanceable. The do 5 gens open gates shit doesn't work. There should be like 2 gens and then other objectives. The fr*nch c*nadians that work on this game either realize this and can't figure out how to do it (they can't even code in a search bar or bookmark for perks or 1 click bloodweb filling after years) or they just don't care and know DBD will be a cash cow regardless.
>>
>>401074904
you can, but you still get survivor 75% of the time
otherwise queues would be 5 years because lol 1 vs 7
>>
>>401074608
I think the changes will mostly be fine barring whatever bullshit survivors will inevitably exploit to make this more annoying than it needs to be. It's really more of a principle thing because they have perks dedicated to slugging and just don't seem to care that they're making shit like deerstalker and knock out not worth taking even though they're already pretty shit. Short-sighted bandaid fixes are never going to be received well even if mentally ill killer players who just full slug entire teams probably shouldn't be rewarded for it and nobody likes having less options.
>>401074860
>>401074740
lmao, here's my last (You), stop embarrassing yourselves.
>>
>>401074763
It's boring if your build is 'slugging.' It's okay to use infectious to get one other person and allow the other person to be picked up; but trying to slug all 4 survivors for a bleed out or only hooking when everyone is dead is fucking cringe. It's infinitely more fun as both killer and survivor to be hooking survivors, making the match last a while. If you're playing killer only for a 4k, you can do it every single match without fail. There is zero challenge unless you make your own as a stage hazard, and slugging everyone is probably the babiest easy mode in the entire game and is just a sad cope because you can't win if you go for hooks.
>>
BROS THEYRE KILLING THE GAME WITH THESE UPDATES!!!
*constant 40k players and queues are instant everyday but midday/morning*
lmao
>>
only tru3 sticks his head out for us killermains
#king chadta1ent the first
>>
>>401074839
M. Cote has zero clue. Watch him play Hag against these good Korean SWFs. He’s fucking gormless like a deer in headlights. They rely on what the overall community say the loudest. In a proper competitive game like StarCraft, Street Fighter, Pokemon, etc these devs have arrange tournaments to check what is the meta and what works and what doesn’t.
DBD doesn’t have that main competitive focus and when they do try like that 300k twitch tournament to promote the game, it failed miserably.
>>
>>401075183
huffing copium? check the steam stats
>>
>>401075376
>They rely on what the overall community say the loudest.
Except for adding basic quality of life additions that a college intern could implement over a weekend.
>>
File: 1654737161199.png (68 KB, 400x846)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
I was about to play DBD for the first time in a few months when I heard about these changes. Do you guys think they're going to make it to the live game in any form? If it does, I think this'll legitimately be the one thing that makes me completely drop the game for good. I don't know what the fuck they were thinking.
>>
File: booped.png (322 KB, 686x695)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
>>
>>401075673
They were thinking that the game is about hooking, and solo survivors are supposed to have a chance instead of all dying with less than 2000 points, you deluded stage hazard.
>>
>>401073690
dont worry bro they made gens a bit slower and now we kick pallets a bit faster haha we've got bhvr in our pockets now hold on ive got a billy game to go play
hey are those 4 rebeccas with 4 toolboxes?
>>
>>401075673
I could smell this coming from how broken wesker is as the cherry on top of every retarded choice they've done since 6.1. Even Overwatch and Fortnite are a million times better than this piece of shit canadian game.
>>
>>401075832
Then why is hooking inherently unsatisfying?
>>
File: graph.png (10 KB, 573x303)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>401075376
There's merit to listening to the majority sometimes, otherwise you get shit like the more recent TF2 updates. But it's pretty obvious they take zero feedback or at least have no awareness on how to apply it and let's be honest, they make shit broken and meta to sell until it stops selling. I'm sure they panicked when they saw Deathslinger's DLC sales drop like a rock when they nerfed the fuck out of him and suddenly DMS is a must have perk for a bit. What a coincidence.
>>
>>401074408
M.U.G.E.N.BROS, WE MADE IT!!
>>
>>401075923
As compared to bleeding out, which is extremely satisfying since it takes twice as long; takes less skill; and gives less points.
>>
>they still havent fixed the bug with huntress' fully charged hatchet sound cue being global
>>
BASED TRUE FUCK COCKSTARVER
>>
File: 1484297883197.jpg (104 KB, 572x621)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
I've been free from this shitty game since December of last year but I'm morbidly curious if that big "killer revamp" update they were hyping up actually did any good for the game, or if killer is still a slog unless you play one of three killers.
Also wondering if survivor is still the most boring shit ever since for the longest time there was zero urgency, it was really easy, and the actual gameplay loop sucked.
>>
Just played dragon ball breakers. No clue what I was doing but died within seconds
>>
File: file.png (1.52 MB, 1366x768)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
can i finish my last 3 rift levels before the game dies
>>
>20 feral frenzy stabs in a game
Why is this so fucking hard
I'm sandbagging my build with never sleep and BFFs and still not fucking getting it
>>
>>401076073
>bug
clown bottles' and hag traps have global sound too, I'm sure it's on purpose
>>
File: 1634274550787.png (2.73 MB, 1920x1080)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB PNG
another gg
>>
File: 1476151702103.png (114 KB, 457x361)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>401076117
>scroll up and apparently there's a bunch of pro-survivor changes coming that I didn't know about
Welp I guess that's my answer
>>
File: 193467857984.png (1.07 MB, 1000x462)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
i think its about time the devs learn how to balance the game by stealing mechanics from there unsuccessful predecessor
>>
File: Citizen_corpse_front.jpg (12 KB, 250x355)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
how is being slugged any less fun than being hooked, you literally have MORE freedom when you're slugged
>>
>>401076117
They made killer easy baby mode for retarded babies so yeah if you're a killer main the update was huge for you. Too bad they made the game so unbalanced they had to reduce to soft mmr cap to barely above baseline and bribe survivors to play to keep killer queues from being 25 minutes long.
>>
>Playing with object of obsession
>It keeps breaking for some reason
>Realize it just doesn't even work if you aren't the obsession
What the fuck. This is like how Blood Pact doesn't do anything if you're the obsession. Why.
>>
>>401074839
Every bhvr dev I've run into has been a killer
>>
File: 1661346424319535.webm (279 KB, 1920x1080)
279 KB
279 KB WEBM
GET A KILLER MAIN TO ACTUALLY GIVE DEVS BALANCE IDEAS PLEASE YOU FUCKING INCOMPETENT ARROGANT CUNTS YOU CLEARLY ONLY PLAY SURVIVOR IN LAN AGAINST UR OTHER TERRIBLE DEVS WHO CANT PLAY THE GAME AT ALL
>>
>>401076434
Being slugged doesn't give you basekit BT and cucks hook perks and takes 20x as long as getting unhooked meaning it's much easier to interrupt.
>>
>>401076434
Because I have four perks that give my team and I benefits when you hook me.
>>
what will soul guard do?
>>
>>401076561
>made the game the most killer sided it's ever been by several orders of magnitude
>uhhhh devs why is killer so hard?
Pandering to retards like you is exactly why the game is shit
>>
>>401075656
Yeah. Like a real training mode. Every survivor plays the same but killer, nope. You get poor bastards who bought Pinhead and have no way to learn this killer they paid for aside from getting washed by SWFs on their 1st match and need to either deal with constant losses to learn plus the looooong queue times and watching a YouTube guide for advice. And I won’t be surprised if fans actually defend this.
>>
yeah killeroids actually think that if they don't 4k every single game then the role is bad
they can't understand that you can't win all the time
>>
>>401076826
Shut up, nerd.
>>
>>401076758
>survivors get basekit perks that are some of the strongest in the game
>killers get uh...slightly faster kicking, a few more seconds of gen time, and faster miss recovery, the last of which won't even come to play if you're good
yeah sure
>>
>>401076747
Never get used outside of SWF exactly the same as now
>>
>>401075832
>They were thinking that the game is about hooking
lol. maps aren't consistent enough for the game for hooks be the main factor. gens are too easy to find and loops/tile are becoming increasingly streamline and braindead in favor of survivors.
you do not have enough time to down-hook if everyone is on gens. even less now that rescuing is basically free. this will (ironically enough) result in more camping, since killer won't risk losing their one catch.
>>
>>401076886
Okay can Killer get basekit all scourge hooks perks on every hook pls
>>
>>401076886
jamie pull up the killeroids killrates stats please
>>
>>401076886
and yet kill rates went up significantly. Seems like lying doesn't change reality actually you piece of shit chinese only child.
>>
>still 1 guy arguing with everyone in this thread who dares criticise daddy BHVR
>>
>>401076814
It's coming later this year bro
>>
>>401076434
You can't make use of numerous hook-related perks, you don't get endurance, you don't get points for unhooking. When you're slugged you can only use No Mither, Soul Guard, Unbreakable, and Tenacity. Your teammates can only use WGLF and Buckle Up (two perks almost nobody ever uses). If you're making a slugging build, you ironically want to be picked up for boil over, flip flop, decisive strike, mettle of man, and power struggle. That's when being slugged for a bit pays off by becoming fun. The fact is most killers hook, most survivors bring hook-related perks; and being slugged with nothing is miserable since it's just giving the killer free pressure on 3 fucking survivors simultaneously since you can't do anything, someone has to pick you up, and someone else is being chased. Since you can't even fucking use Kindred when someone is slugged, it's possible every single person is lost on what to do, or nobody is doing anything since they can't tell where anyone else is. If Knockout is in play, it's even worse. Literal fucking solo-queue destroyer. It's more of a crutch than Eruption which guarantees a 4k in all solo-queue games, but gets demolished against SWF.
>>
Why did survivors lose their minds over mori? I don't ever recall moring anyone in the last 50 games I played besides Sadako for dailies (and that's apart of her power)
>>
>3 survivors kill themselves on first hook
>decided to give the last one hatch and step away from the game
>come back like 3 minutes later
>game still going with not even a gen popped
>motherfucker was hiding in the killer shack
survivors don't deserve free unbreakables
>>
>>401077038
>>401077004
It's been years and people still use the stats to shitpost and bootlick despite it being common knowledge the stats are shit because they take in no account for DCs or suicides and are not weighed by how many kills per match and just a broad measurement
The shitty stats are just an excuse for the devs to not play their own game on any meaningful level. Open your eyes.
>>
killing survivors is toxic, period.
>>
>>401077184
anytime killer gets anything like that 10% pallete break they lose their fucking minds
>>
>>401077089
>Five fucking years
That’s good but fuck me that’s so slow.
You could ask these devs to make a cup of coffee and it’ll take an entire President’s term to finally brew it.
>>
>>401077312
>Open your eyes.
nigga you sound like a flat earther
>>
Hey BHVR niggers how about giving survivor another FUCKING OBJECTIVE TO DO INSTEAD OF HOLDING M1
>>
>>401077184
It rubs the defeat in their face like hitting them on hook or closing the hatch in their face, and invalidates the opportunity for last minute saves since there's no pick up.
>>
Wesker infection should stop when chased
>>
>>401077436
and risk breaking the game? not likely
>>
>>401077312
The kill rate since 6.1 is new though?
>>
>>401077089
who'd thunk that "perk rebalance" and "mori rework'' meant "we'll give survivors 6 perk slots"
>>
>local retard still doesn't understand why the stats that bhvr show aren't representative of the actual state of the game
>>
>>401074408
Thank you for this. I just preordered the special edition and am going to play the open beta.
>>
>>401077436
no
legitimately don't know how anyone plays this game without friends
>>
>>401077436
Most survivors don't want that because it'd by nature make the game harder
You see the majority of the survivor population is so shit at other video games that they actually play this boring easy shit instead, which consequently is also why most of them are egirls
>>
>>401077642
No idea. I only play killer solo because playing survivor solo is like pulling fingernails
>>
>>401076826
The entire gameplay is full of anti-dopamine.
Playing killer is basically just punishing yourself by eating god pallets just so they cant use them anymore and sacrificing gens because they're in horrible places.
If I don't at least get a 4K then what's the point?
>>
>>401074684
for the lulz
>>
>>401077696
What's the point of getting a 4k? It's not going to make your mom love you.
>>
I think this is a fair change.
>Sweaty faggot killeroids can end the game faster if they can win in 60 seconds by abusing broken mechanics and characters so I don't have to bleed out over 4 minutes
>Tryhard skill-deprived retards can slug and be punished when they can't finish what they started
>No more slugging for the 4k
>Survivoids no longer have any chance for mercy escapes
I mean think about it, now we might actually get to play the fucking game as intended.
>>
>>401077642
i dont play well with others, some would say im also evil irl
>>
>>401077857
Epic burn. I'm gonna screencap this and post it in the subreddit for sure.
>>
>BHVR buffs camping and tunneling
>BHVR nerfs slugging
Weird flex but okay
>>
>>401077886
>>Sweaty faggot killeroids can end the game faster if they can win in 60 seconds by abusing broken mechanics and characters so I don't have to bleed out over 4 minutes
who the fuck can down the whole team in ~30 secs?
>>Tryhard skill-deprived retards can slug and be punished when they can't finish what they started
chases will take longer than it takes to chases someone else, so it'll be down-hook everytime. But not if you down in a pallet tho, in that case get fucked nerd
>>No more slugging for the 4k
>>Survivoids no longer have any chance for mercy escapes
Only saving grace, but what a hefty fucking cost, huh
We get a possibly swift endgame, they get another free perk basekit
>>
>>401078275
you WILL run 3 second DS to prevent tunneling
>>
>>401078084
Maybe you should stay there
>>
>>401078326
>who the fuck can down the whole team in ~30 secs?
Nurse.
>>
File: 1653781154890.png (2.21 MB, 1920x1080)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB PNG
Yet another GG
>>
>>401078326
Blight, Nurse, Bubba if 3 people come for an unhook and you are being a cheeky insidious basement gamer.
>>
>>401078445
Do not mind the crosshair in the corner btw. I accidentally screencapped the crosshair overlay.
>>
>Oni this Oni That
Oni doesn't rely on slugging. If he picks up, his power just cancels early, but he keeps most of the charge so he can use it in another chase. It's Shape who slugs like a faggot because his power will run out and be hard to recover.
>>
>>401077886
>>401077886
>I think this is a fair change.
>Sweaty faggot killeroids can end the game faster if they can win in 60 seconds by abusing broken mechanics and characters so I don't have to bleed out over 4 minutes
You cannot do this against good survivors. Period.
>>
Why doesn’t BHVR add a mode where there’s no killers and my team can fix gens with zero hassle? Personally I think killer is a toxic thing in this game and I want more mechanics where i can play as a electrician.
>>
>>401078439
>>401078520
>Let's ruin the gameplay for everyone else because of S tier killers
Gonna be a weird day if these killers get nerfed while their band-aid fixes stay on
>>
>>401078787
Skill issue.
>>
so wait, if survivors get 4 man slugged now the game just ends? the fuck? what are they doing
>>
is this what they delayed the ptb for?
>>
>>401078882
yeah lol
>>
we truly are in the end times
>>
>>401078882
>nerf slugging by incentivizing slugging
Seems like a classic bhvr idea
>>
>>401078882
>if survivors get 4 man slugged now the game just ends?
what's different about that and the present?
>>
>>401078275
They also buffed slugging though. 4 man slug now is insta win. And they likely are going to increase the 45 secs cooldown considering all the outcry.
>>
>>401076585
>>401076658
there are also numerous perks that are meant to counter slugging, in fact my standard build i normally run is unbreakable, soul guard, tenacity, and then an exhaustion perk, usually balanced landing
>>401077151
>most survivors bring hook-related perks
>a few killer players try to counter the meta just like some rare survivors counter the countermeta
wow! its almost like some playstyles beat other ones like rock paper scissors!
>being slugged with nothing is miserable since it's just giving the killer free pressure on 3 fucking survivors simultaneously since you can't do anything, someone has to pick you up, and someone else is being chased
literally the same thing as being hooked
>you can't even fucking use Kindred when someone is slugged
>If Knockout is in play, it's even worse. Literal fucking solo-queue destroyer.
fair
>>
>>401078891
yes. also all the faggot basedboys like evil jund and cocksvka are saying "GOOD CHANGE BUFFS THE KILLERS THAT RELY ON SLUGGING!" even though it's clearly going to be detrimental for those killers.
>>
>>401078839
How does it ruin the gameplay for anyone else? If you slugged on any killer you were ruining the game for the survivors so you're just a faggot. Even if you want to give hatch, you just don't down them.
>B-but then they won't know I was doing it deliberately, they'll think they escaped and outwitted me!!!!!
Holy fucking shit, kys. Nobody cares but you.
>>
>>401078882
all it does is remove the pointless search the downed bodies from the end.
>>
>>401079045
>just run multiple perks to fix a core issue with the game lol
Hi Cote
>>
>>401078585
only lows dont use crosshair. simple as
>>
>>401079014
>>401078882
difference is that now the faggots in these threads cant take screenshots of all 4 survivors bleeding for 4 minutes
>>
>>401079093
otz said he's worried about the twins players who will regularly lose out on their downs
>>
>>401079207
ok based after all
>>
File: angel gigachad.png (879 KB, 980x1354)
879 KB
879 KB PNG
>>401079207
>attention seeking friendless losers BTFO
holy based
>>
>>401079148
did you even play killer during the DH and DS meta
>>
File: vhbruh.jpg (54 KB, 726x331)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>401078935
Finally, VHS's time is her-

>>401072989
Can't wait to feed grandpa
I can't wait to shit on typical survivors with me family, see how they like getting tbagged by a group of mentally ill cunts
>>
>>401079352
I did, not relevant to the current conversation.
>>
>>401079404
Wait VHS came out? I didn't even realize
How did even that game die on arrival it looked pretty good
>>
>>401079014
In the present you could comeback from it. Otz had a match against a Nurse like 5 days ago who slugged him and his entire team on Azarov IIRC. She ended up with an 1k. That won't be possible anymore.
>>
>>401079483
it's dead? weird because i play daily and get matches within 10 seconds all hours of the day
>>
>>401079282
maybe he should talk to BHVR and make it so Victor can pin survivors to the ground so they wont miss out. Easy.
>>401079483
full force advertising for the closed beta that took me 8 months to get in to
zero fucking advertising for the actual release date or the release what so ever.
they fucked it up themselves.
>>
>>401079207
I'm the guy posting those and I don't bleed them out because I want to but because I just cant be assed to waddle over to hooks while survivors grunt in my ear and make me sail and then inevitably having them 4% off the hook anyway.
I welcome the fact that the game just ends.
I do not like that survivors can pick themselves up in 20 seconds because that invalidates the only fun playstyle which is chasing and downing. I am not a fucking janitor and I don't enjoy cleanup after I've won.
>>
>>401079045
>wow! its almost like some playstyles beat other ones like rock paper scissors!
The killer doesn't need to 'counter the meta' with slugging, since the killer is not challenged against solo survivors, and slugging won't help against SWF. If you slug on somebody like Pig or Sadako, you may well just be playing with hacks, since you're on super baby easy mode.
>literally the same thing as being hooked
You can't see what other people are doing while a person is slugged. If the killer brings Knockout, you can't even see the slugged person. Most survivors at least bring a few Kindreds in a game, so they can plan things out with a hook. In addition, there's virtually no perks that trigger off 'healing in the dying state' as I pointed out, and nobody runs them either; so people don't get the value or fun from using things like We'll Make It, Off the Record, Renewal, Kindred, Slippery Meat, Deliverance, Borrowed Time, Decisive Strike, etc. The potential perks killed by slugging far outweighs the perks killed by hooking.
>>
File: mikey.jpg (50 KB, 543x1000)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
yeah yeah yeah ok but when the fuck is myers going to ask for a raise
>>
>>401079097
>If you slugged on any killer you were ruining the game for the survivors so you're just a faggot.
Spoken like someone who has never played killer. No everyone is like that faggot that posts screenshots of 4 slugs.
Slugging is often needed to enforce pressure, because hooking is too slow if you're behind the schedule and patrolling gens isn't enough since they'll just rotate with you. If you hook every time, even with relatively quick chases (30secs give or take) you'll end up with one kill unless you tunnel or slug, but whooops no tunneling and now, no slugging!

BHVR is slowly making the fabled survivor rulebook into actual gameplay.
>>
>>401079573
if everyone starts running unbreakable it'll be impossible to 4 man slug anyway, also actually impossible if they bring exponential
>>
>>401079840
burger king manager
>>
>haha im gpnna crawl into hiding
>haha im gonna struggle when killer picks me up
>haha if the game gives me a free escape off the hook ill just sprint into another fucking godloop
>w-wait stop.... stop slugging!!! hook meeeee!!!
>>
>>401079097
>>B-but then they won't know I was doing it deliberately, they'll think they escaped and outwitted me!!!!!
>Holy fucking shit, kys. Nobody cares but you.
Did you just argue with yourself?
>>
File: seyana.png (817 KB, 1336x748)
817 KB
817 KB PNG
>>401079891
>Slugging is often needed to enforce pressure, because hooking is too slow if you're behind the schedule and patrolling gens isn't enough since they'll just rotate with you. If you hook every time, even with relatively quick chases (30secs give or take) you'll end up with one kill unless you tunnel or slug
Skill issue.
>>
File: 1576876100685.png (111 KB, 600x600)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>survivors get unbreakable basekit
>but killers still dont get shattered hope basekit
>>
>>401079097
>If you slugged on any killer you were ruining the game for the survivors
this shit right here is killing the game. Play a killer for some time and see how fucked the killer usually is
>>
>>401080109
you get free wins basekit
>>
>brooooo go out of your way to do boring chores instead of just watching for 4 minutes while we do everything in our power to resist this favor we want you to do for us
no.
>>
File: Let Down.jpg (23 KB, 500x276)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>actually having a really enjoyable match of solo survivor for once
>other survivors aren't gods, but also aren't useless
>killer isn't playing like a dickhead
>some good plays all around and the match could go either way
>killer suddenly crashes
This game is programmed to prevent fun as much as possible.
>>
File: i sleep.png (124 KB, 324x293)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>another year of doing nothing to break the status quo of survivor being so easy it's boring and killer being so tedious it's boring
yep that shit's staying uninstalled for another year
>>
>survivor slowly cross halfway across the map to get use out of exponential.
AAAAHHH COTE NEFT IT NOW
>>
>>401076158
>DB Breakers: don't get found, lol
>also DB Breakers: every raider gets an aura reading ability because why the fuck not
Game was rigged from the start
>>
>>401080218
Free wins with clown?
>>
>>401079682
so instead of removing an actual real strategy that isn't just trolling and actually results in the end of a match, they should buff/add more dying state perks for better, non-meme build, survivor build variety
and if they do neither and this update never happens, you can literally just run one hooked perk and one slugged perk in the same build. nothing stops you from running Off The Record AND Soul Guard.
>>
>>401080087
Right, because you can always hook after a down, ALWAYS.
I wonder what you do if survivors genrush after this update. Or if someone goes down under a pallet. Or at the EGC? Or if the survivor comp corners?
>>
File: 1624223005472.jpg (96 KB, 750x749)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>401080135
>>401079891
I've played killer more than I've played survivor and I'm at 1,734 hours with all archives, achievements, and perks unlocked on all characters. Once again, skill issue. This is like saying, "I can't win unless I have Eruption." Slugging is not necessary, and if you aim to camp, tunnel, slug, or run ridiculous perks when you're already experienced, you're just gimping yourself. It's the same way people say, "Don't run NOED if you don't know what you're doing." You can't win games without your crutches because you're playing against excellent survivors when you are not an excellent killer.
>>
>>401080530
I can't remember the last time I lost as clown
so yeah
>>
>>401079483
Monster is horrible to learn and boring to play. Leading to massive teen queues
Imagine playing killer for the first time except:
>survivors craft weapons that CC you and take 25% of your life
>the maps are all labyrinth like, all with multiple floors and fucking huge
> you don't know how many hook states/life survivors have
>survivors can rez someone once per match if they find a certain item
>each hit forces your view straight up, like nurse recovery on steroids
>ZERO scratchmarks, injured sounds are much more sporadic and following blood is like having negative bloodhound and sloppy butcher
>with the low population most survivors you face have far more experience and know all the maps and how to fuck you up easily
>since queues are long for them, experienced survivors will farm you by stunning you over and over with weapons that don't progress the match, they won't allow you to die/ the match to end until they've all made a shit ton of points
>>
>>401080380
>killer isn't playing like a dickhead
it's the game's fault. not the killer's.
no-one in quake ever complained about someone "playing like a dickhead" just because they used the tools at their disposal to win.
>>
>>401079589
that IS weird because i was trying it out a week ago and i was waiting at least 15 minutes every queue
>>
>>401080623
>BHVR discrovers gatekeeping
ok mr employee, whatever u say
>>
>>401079980
They'll definitely increase the numbers. No way they'll allow a 22.5 secs UB with infinite uses.
>>
>>401080891
The only people who complain about gatekeeping are those who the gates are meant to keep out.
>>
>>401080891
>complaining about gatekeeping
Go back to twitter tranny
>>
>>401080950
yeah they will increase it to 30 and give you a free 3s DS to make it balanced
>>
>>401080623
>Slugging is not necessary, and if you aim to camp, tunnel, slug, or run ridiculous perks when you're already experienced, you're just gimping yourself.
Not always you retard. There's time you HAVE to slug to recoup time lost. Wether you like or not, most killers(barring S+) are not in control over the game's speed, survivors are.
Sidenote: why is it always in these retarded patches you "totally 2k+ hours X/Y main" come out to try to dissuade the obvious?
>>
>>401074408
Is there a map inside Buu? or what is going on with the Farmer getting eaten and having to save fat buu?
>>
>>401081038
you guys think it's a joke but basekit DS IS coming, probably this year
>>
>>401080891
gatekeeping is a good thing.
>>
File: 1660033364594.png (1.22 MB, 1147x609)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
For this perk to activate, do I have to look at that direction with my character or camera?
>>
>WAAAAAH WAAAAAH WAAAAHHHHH I CAN'T SLUG FOR THE 4K ANYMORE AND BE A TOTAL CUNT
Get over it. You had your major buff last midchapter, completely killing solo queue in the process.
Frankly these buffs to survivor were deserved. You killers have no idea how easy you have it these days.
>>
>>401080984
>>401081008
yeah they dont want any real killer players, so i guess you are correct, my bad
>>
>>401081260
see >>401080012 and >>401080316
>>
>>401081256
camera
>>
>>401081389
It's coming.
You won't be able to slug anymore.
No more bleeding survivors out. No more easy 4ks because you snowballed out of control.
Now you have to actually play the fucking game and hook survivors.
>>
>>401081437
Sorry I only have 10 hours played in this game
>>
File: twit.png (334 KB, 609x893)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
>BHVR tries to showcase their finishing mori system
>people keep bringing up unrelated hackers and other gay shit
it's so hard being a BHVR employee
>>
If you're only going to run one slowdown perk, which one is the best to use?
>>
>>401070794
cute emo rat
>>
>>401081043
Why? Because you need a 4k? You play badly, you basically lose; and so you go back to the crutches for a second chance. It's like if you fell off your bicycle, so instead of trying to improve you just put on your training wheels again. You're just losing without any dignity at the point where you say, "Okay, I have to slug and hard tunnel to recoup." The reason you feel like there's no hope and you can't win by chasing, hooking, and spreading pressure is because you have fucked up your own matchmaking by playing on easy mode. Take your losses, practice against easier survivors, and then come back and you won't be so desperate and sweaty.
>>
>>401081585
eruption
>>
>>401081558
My playstyle will not change.
I am not hooking survivors.
If survivors start escaping, I do not care.
My concern is how much fun I have playing the game. By not hooking and worrying that much about the game I can just focus on chasing survivors. If they start picking themselves up then I just get to play even more of a whack-a-mole than previously.
>>
bhvr continues to babysit survivors and shit on killers, yet they still crawl back each time hahaha.
take the hint stage hazards bhvr hate you, you can tell just by how they word their stupid blogs
dogshit daylight players find another genre for your own good
>>
>>401081568
leave before its too late for you. this game is not fun, it's addicting.
>>
>>401081610
look at her fucking teeth. cheryl is british no doubt.
>>
>>401081573
>7.7k likes in a few hours
That's the most likes I've ever seen them get in such a short amount of time. Survivors control this game.
>>
File: It's over.png (410 KB, 773x360)
410 KB
410 KB PNG
>Remember us... remember that we once lived...
>>
>>401081573
maybe they should work on things that people UNANIMOUSLY want instead of cutscene update
>>
RED BAR BAD
YELLOW BAR GOOD
>>401082061
nurse is fine, same with blight.
>>
>>401082061
Twins sucks, but if you can't win with Oni or Nurse, you are like sub 4 hours.
>>
>>401081964
Well isn't Mason a Brit surname?
>>
>>401082184
yes
>>
>>401082125
they will nerf both blight and nurse to the ground and start buffing killers by giving them +1% useless buffs until the game dies. Id bet big money on it
>>
>>401082315
nurse has been nerfed repeatedly, what else could they do to her?
>>
>>401081631
>Why? Because you need a 4k?
Lmao, this is how I know it's a survivor main typing. Slugging doesn't mean the whole team you animal. It means not hooking everytime you down, sometimes you need one slug to prevent an obvious gen pop, or chase away a pesky flash/pallet save.
>You play badly, you basically lose; and so you go back to the crutches for a second chance.
The survivor types this, unironically.
>>
>>401082493
they could kill her just like they did with Billy or Wesker. 1 blink max or some other bullshit and ur boy Otz would say "great change"
>>
gonna start running unbreakable + tenacity from today and forever to get prepared
>>
>>401082493
>nurse has been nerfed repeatedly
the range nerfs? what about the buffs in the form of buffering m1 during blink and her not getting double stunned if you hit her with a pallet after blink? Nurse could go to 1 blink charge, have no lunge after blinking, have blinks count as special attacks, have longer charge and recharge time, and she still wouldnt be bottom tier, thats how retarded this character is. Blight you could at least knock out of S-tier by just not letting him slide off of walls by looking down
>>
>>401067961
So now that Sadako and Twins are dead, when can we expect refunds?
>>
I just run around the map looking for survivors to hit.
Anything else does not interest me.
Generators are just locations where I might find someone to hit.
Hooks are completely irrelevant objects to me.
>>
>>401082681
>sometimes you need one slug to prevent an obvious gen pop, or chase away a pesky flash/pallet save.
You can still slug, you just don't get several minutes of extended pressure on everyone at once. Just like you can still run NOED, but it became a totem, and then it became a totem that was easy to find. Don't worry, kiddo, your crutch is still there; but you'll learn to play without it since now it won't be an automatic victory.
>chase away a pesky flash/pallet save.
Update doesn't prevent this, you don't need more than 5 seconds to chase away a flash/pallet save. If you need more crutches, then I suggest Lightborne and Infectious. Two shitty perks that help retards like you get pick ups.
>>
>>401083057
welcome to low mmr. Pleased to meet you
>>
File: file.png (1.9 MB, 1300x956)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
>wait out basekit BT
>then wait out DS
>then pick up before basekit Unbreakable
forget survivors bitching about crosshairs, soon looking at your watch will be considered cheating
>>
>>401082138
>Twins sucks
And you are like sub 3 hours.
>>
>>401083057
>>
>>401081950
Yeah sorry I just thought the game looked interesting
>>
>get the game
>dont get chased
>chased late game
>all the pallets are gone
holy fuck what happened to the 300 pallets on this map
>>
the finishing mori suggests bhvr will be creating more mori animations and selling them on the cash shop
>>
File: 64564324123124.jpg (16 KB, 400x540)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>401083367
>BHVR: "we hear you, after noticing the players camping the slugs for 45s we changed it to a varying number from 10s to 45s, we believe this will be a very healthy change for the game"
>OTZ: "overall im happy; With incoming changes it will be amazing for the game" Gets sniped, ddosd and shit.
>>
>>401083807
whomst cares
>>
Yeah I figured we'd move back to extremely survivor sided pretty quick. Survivor crying has gotten insane. At least the general will switch back to killer mains
>>
>oh no no more slugging
yawn
tell me when they remove tunneling and then ill get upset
>>
>>401083874
mcote post
>>
File: 1589998262074.jpg (191 KB, 771x808)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>In the last 6 months alone bhvr has:
>buffed the most overpowered survivor perk in the game in exchange for giving it a slightly higher skill floor
>made 2 of the other most overpowered survivor perks base kit
>basically killed slugging
>added a perk that makes camping unviable due to the mere possibility of a survivor having it

>yet twitter and dbd forum retards still act as if bhvr does nothing but suck killer dick, when in reality killers had basically been getting table scraps for 5 years straight until the anniversary update gave them a few buffs
I know it's my fault for looking at twitter and forum comments, but seriously what is wrong with these retards
>>
>>401083931
This will just increase tunneling as they're streamlining that as the only valid playstyle for actual kills.
>>
breakout needs a buff
>>
>>401072890
Oh no not a heckin 2k average
>>
>>401083807
That's what I thought too as soon as finisher moris were announced. I always though it was weird that they didnt have them sooner. When they first announced the cash shop all those years ago I thought for sure that they would sell alt mori animations, yet years later we still dont have them.
>>
>>401083931
>we hear you, so we added a better DS named OTR but you can have both and your teammates can have BT, shadowstep and Reassurance. Nobody will tunnel you now
>Bitches like u: WHAT DO U MEAN ITS NOT FREE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>401084093
2.4k avg, meaning killer sided.
>>
>>401083085
>You can still slug
Yea, like most chases take 22.5-45s to chase, down and hook. Even if they do, the original slug gets away now, while having lost the chase. The only thing that's changed is who went on the hook. Meaning a survivors are always on a positive time schedule unless I alternate between 2 main targets or just altright tunnel.
>Update doesn't prevent this
It means I'll have to commit you dingus, because the recuer has the certainty that the guy on the ground will get up regardless.
>>
>>401075832
Then why are there like four killers based around slugging and what do I do now in the many situations where I do need to slug?
>>
>>401072890
The Killer's job is to kill all the survivors.
An average of 2k per match is a massive loss.

>>401073410
They really need to remove hook suicide. It's literally just DC'ing without a punishment.
>>
File: 1636689388526.gif (731 KB, 400x293)
731 KB
731 KB GIF
>>401076117
Yeah I was gonna come back but it seems I missed the boat. Killer got to be strong for about 3 months, but I was busy with other things.

>survivor strong for nearly 6 years
>this is good
>killer strong for 3 months
>NOOOOOOOOO

Funny things is steam charts shows the game was losing players when people were complaining hard about survivor, and gained players when killers got a buff.
>>
>loop for 4 gens
>killer hooks and just looks in to the corner nearby
>leave
lol
>>
>>401084242
people dont use dissolution because its too short (20s). that should tell you everything about this new UB (22.5s)
>>
>>401084216
You can't kill half a survivor. There is no such things as a 2.4k average of something that can only decrease in increments of 25%. It's either 2 or 3. There is no 2.4
>>
>>401068494
He’s from Spain
>>
so where are my tenacity chads at?
>>
>>401084638
i know this is bait but cum
>>
>>401084492
>game is unbalanced
>killer isn't having fun because of it
>make a witty post about it on /assg/
lol
>>
File: Smile mack.jpg (622 KB, 1200x675)
622 KB
622 KB JPG
>>401084009
Fucking good, people bitch and moan about cheaters taking the game hostage however I rarely experience it, more often the killer takes the game hostage to the point where disconnecting will have you in a game quicker. I'm just happy survivor and killer ques have been flipped with bloodpoint increases, fuck you killer mains.
>>
>>401084716
I accept your concession
>>
>>401084756
i completely agree with your assessment and i wish for a better killer future than what we have right now.
>>
New Devour Hope is lame as fuck.
The entire appeal of that perk was being able to play Clown or Ghostface and attempt to steal all 4 fingers or take all 4 selfies.
Now that's gone.
>>
>faced a hag so little i just got my third and final beginner tip for facing the hag
>alt f4
>>
>>401084764
I used to think morons like you are just trolling but now i know its honest. Fuck sake i hate you americans so much. You ruin all the fucking games
>>
>>401085265
Note this guy will never state his country.
>>
>>401085163
almost zero point in running it. by the time you have 5 stacks and can insta kill on hook you'll probably be able to down all 4 survivors by that point so what's the actual point lol
>>
File: cote gottashit.jpg (75 KB, 1125x1579)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>401084764
I'm not even a Killer main. I actually think killing slugging and camping is a good change.
I just am tired of seeing retards saying that BHVR constantly sucks Killer dick when its literally the opposite.
>>
File: m.png (522 KB, 512x536)
522 KB
522 KB PNG
uh kinda frickin racist there pal
>>
>>401085508
it's only racist if it's precious claudette!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1631136671610.jpg (161 KB, 850x850)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
I'm surprised they actually changed the Mori Offerings into weird kill-based BP offerings instead of just removing them entirely and refunding the BP.
>>
>>401085396
my is Poland, or you were talking about that cuckold for sure american?
>inb4 plumber
>>
eu's time to shine
>>
>>401085682
yeah it really doesn't make any sense and you'll still get more bp from a pudding or a cake or streamers
>>
File: 1663451753177939.gif (2.38 MB, 600x671)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB GIF
>>401081573
According to BHVR, only seeing a Hacker every 1 out of 4 games (aka 25%) is considered R A R E . . .
>>
>>401084009
>yet twitter and dbd forum retards still act as if bhvr does nothing but suck killer dick
Because they raised the counted match (aka no DCs) kill rate to 60% and people aren't happy about that
>>
File: 101308160_p0.jpg (1.22 MB, 3508x2953)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
>you HAVE to watch our mori animation and you WILL love them
>>
>>401086183
70% of the mori animations suck and are lacklustre and i really hope they dont just go "lol buy mori animations lol" but they're canadian parasites so they definitely will.
>>
>>401086121
you think the devs ever look at the comp tournaments?
>>
>>401086351
Only in the sense they see competitions are free advertising and not that the studios behind such games are having to put up a lot of the prize money themselves to get the attention in the first place. BHVR gonna BHVR...
>>
>>401086121
>counted match (aka no DCs)
I'm sure they also filtered those who suicided by hook. Or counted those who DC by spite.
Yeah nah, they half assed this and are counting all skill levels, soloq included as one huge block.
>>
>>401073019
Don't forget the clicky click of the bright lights at the gate, it makes me go insaaaaane. LET ME SLUG YOU TO EXPRESS MY HATRED.
>>401084349
And a survivors job is to survive, don't use titles as a reasoning.
>>
Scott "I have IBS 24/7" Jund
Scott "Evil" Jund
Scott "I Say Nigger In Private" Jund
Scott "I Don't Like Probiotics" Jund
Scott "Migraines From Incorrect Prescription Glasses" Jund
Scott "Rat" Jund
Scott "Scott Jund" Jund
Scott "Junderwear" Jund
Scott "I Don't Care About Escaping But Will Complain About No Gens Being Done" Jund
Scott Jund
>>
File: assg.jpg (610 KB, 1067x1200)
610 KB
610 KB JPG
>>401073569
Yes they did. And as a thank you they made Eligos super fucking busted.
>>
>unbreakable base kit
Sweet, now I can finally play killer without having to wait in queue forever and hopefully get incentive bonuses.
>>
>>401085412
At a higher MMR than where you are you are lucky if you get to use the exposed status even twice let alone mori someone.
>>
>>401086569
>Scott "I Don't Care About Escaping But Will Complain About No Gens Being Done" Jund
Actually reasonable.
Losing because you got outplayed is acceptable, if you die, you die, so be it.
However, losing entirely because your team-mates outright refuse to play the game properly is fucking infuriating.
>>
File: polski_soldat.png (1.05 MB, 990x970)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
its up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP3UrGmok2c
>>
>>401086796
I'll have you know I've had the pleasure of being fileted by tru3ta1ent. i am high mmr. also yes you're right, it'll often get immediately cleansed.
>>
As a whack-a-mole killer I welcome this update.
If I down everyone at once then I get a satisfying mori.
If I don't then I just get to run and gun survivors all game without having to hook anyone at any point.
If survivors escape then they escape. I don't care.
>>
>>401086959
>If I down everyone at once
LOL. LMAO even
>>
File: image0_1.gif (623 KB, 300x300)
623 KB
623 KB GIF
>DB:TB is nearly out and has a super fun opeb beta
>Bhvr is trying to kill their fucking game with terrible updates
Breaker bros we might actually not fucking die within a month. LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>one update that isn't entirely in killer's favor
>they have a meltdown
>>
>>401086183
blessed picture
>>
>>401086869
>PR team jokes
why do millionaires suddently try to hide thier status
>>
>>401087176
>almost every single update for the past 6 years has been in survivors favor
>7th anniversary gives killers a few buffs while also giving survivors some buffs
>survivors have a meltdown
>>
>>401085732
>>401085265
What makes you think I'm American?
>>
>>401087176
>previous update
free BT
>this update
free UB
gee i wonder why
>>
>>401087512
>next update
free Left Behind
>patch after that
>Bill is removed from the game because all his perks are basekit now
>>
>>401087512
I think they're going to make perks consumbale and put them in the bloodweb.
That's why they're making some essential things basekit.
>>
>>401087448
>>almost every single update for the past 6 years has been in survivors favor
you mean when they gave killers a new meta perk every patch
increased all action speeds
shrunk maps
reduced pallets
nerfed survivor meta over and over
added bloodlust
removed windows
increased gen times multiple times
all before the big killer buff patch?
>>
>>401087583
lmao, I didnt even think about the fact that both of them were from Bill
>>
>>401087510
they way you think, pronounce and type. Arent you an American?
>>
>>401081260
Besides DS iron will and spine chill all other survivors perks in that patch got buffed including dh and all the useful killer perks got nerfed besides that now all survivors have base kit bt and babysitter meanwhile killers get a slightly faster pallet break to compensate for survivors having 6 perks if you think that that patch was killer sided you’re retarded simple as
>>
DBD would be a lot more interesting if Survivors didnt have perks and their teachables were intrinsic traits to each unique character.
Killers still get perks since they dont get 3 other players to help them.
>>
What if the basekit self-pickup gives you a hook stage? Something to avoid giving surviovrs another infinite resource.
>>
>>401087982
That would make sense but its not ever going to happen.
>>
>>401087082
Over time their bleedout meter will start being so low they can't rely on their 45 second freebie anymore but have to pick each other up to stop the bleeding and there's only three gens so they're forced to group up.
Infectious and Deerstalker during this final phase of the match might very well lead to such an event or maybe one of them will just hide away from gens which leaves it a 1v3.
>>
>>401087982
>45 seconds
it's not an infinite resource because bleedout is a thing
meanwhile cob is an infinite resource
>>
Killer needs a perk that shows survivor aura after being picked up from dying state so you can at least see which way they'll run after.
>>
>>401087982
>45 seconds till you can pick yourself up
>5 free pickups till you bleed out
make it so each self-pick up adds 15 seconds to the time, so you can only do it 3 times max, once at 45 seconds, second at 60, third at 75, anything else it's over the 4 minute bleed out
that way it's not a free get out of jail card 5 times in a row.
>>
>>401088108
>22 seconds to get up
>4 minutes to bleed out
yeah uhh nigger it may as well be infinite.
>>
>>401088108
Bleedout time is like 4 minutes though.
You're never going to be slugged for that long unless the Killer is being a shithead and sitting on top of you downing you each time you revive yourself, at which point they are just throwing the game anyways.
>>
>>401081573
>average players turning on bhvr
>fog whisperers turning on bhvr
>twitter simps turning on bhvr
it's over
>>
>>401088385
>>401088392
right i forgot about that shit. nvm this is still a bad change no matter which way i cut it.
>>
File: TheRiceFields.png (389 KB, 353x569)
389 KB
389 KB PNG
My fellow Breaker Beta Testers, are any of you having serious connection issues? I legit can't get into the fucking matches half the time without getting told I disconnected. I finally got into one, but I lost connection about 4 minutes into the match and had to Ctrl + Alt + Delete my way out. Now I have to wait an unspecified amount of time before I'm allowed to queue up again.
>>
>>401088496
fog whisperers (cocksvka) are gargling bhvr's jizz at this point.
>>
>>401088092
>Infectious and Deerstalker
never used on higher lvl ie top 40% in this game. Which is a joke in itself. In real games top players are 1% or less.
If the point is still 4 slugs then the only moment that happens if they underestimate you and its a 5 gen gone and 4 still up into 4 slugs coz they are too cocky. IE never EVER happens in low lobbies
>>
>>401088496
the queens
dead bitch
time for the glory of the french empire of canada
>>
>>401088634
Where are you in the world? I haven't had an issue
>>
>>401088739
US East coast. South Carolina, specifically.
>>
Is it possible to escape from the Killer when he finds you? I have not survived a single trial yet after playing for a few hours
>>
>>401088650
>fog whisperers (cocksvka)
well, thats how he makes a living i cant blame this cuckold at this point
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (62 KB, 640x480)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>401087809
Nope, no where close. We hate americans
>>
File: 1663108624218945.png (182 KB, 518x540)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
Give killer 6 perks
>>
>>401089025
Yeah lets make the game die faster.
>>
>>401088785
Yeah, but the goal really is to waste as much time as possible.
>>
>>401088785
dbd? yes it is, if you loop correctly and drop pallets that can make the loops longer and therefore safer while vaulting, then he's either going to waste his time chasing you and gens should pop (they wont because team hide in corner) or he's going to bloodlust at you until he gets you. if you see an opportunity to run to a different loop, especially if you've used the pallets at the loop you're at currently, then take it, most times if the killer starts to break the pallet, that's the prime time to leave the loop, can buy you a few seconds to reposition.
>>
>>401088997
a German or Belgian? if not then you are the cucked beast unknown to me
>>
>>401089025
This bitch is hot. Who is she?
>>
>>401088785
if your team is awake you can do the gens in under 6 minutes.
most maps have more than 6 minutes of loop for a basic bitch m1 killer.
>>
>>401089094
>>401089115
also yeah, it's just designed to waste time. you CAN escape but some of the time you probably wont.
>>
>>401089243
if the killer is awake they won't commit chasing around the entire map
most maps have a 3 gen that can be held until the killer wins
>>
>>401086537
If a survivor doesn't survive the survivor lost
>>
>>401089025
No, just make Hexes a separate mechanic from perks.
>>
>>401089025
perks would be another bandaid
>killler needs help
See you in a year when BHVR realizes it
>>
>>401088672
>muh higher lvl
Why do you keep throwing this shit in my face every single time even when it's obvious from what I've written that I don't care about MMR or compfaggotry.

I'm just gonna repat myself to you:
I clearly just explained that I just wanna hit survivors and if they keep picking themselves up well that just gives me people to hit.
If they're so shit that they all get downed simultaneously then that just saves me the trouble of having to hook them. If not, I just get to play the game and not do fucking chores.
If I lose repeatedly then I'm NOT going to be in your precious "high MMR" and thus it does not concern me what a bunch of retards up there do.
>>
can we just finally have a different ruleset for solo play and 3+ stack swfs
its getting retarded to keep thinking they can balance this game around both
>>
>>401072325
>can have 1 second left of picking himself up and it won't matter at all since the game is gonna end if you down the injured guy quick enough
Are there any killers besides Plague and Cannibal that can simultaneously down two survivors?
Either way this update massively helps survivors and I feel the things meant to help killer aren't worth the flavor loss of moris being kill and Rancor/Devour being even more kill. I can't imagine how playing non-Tombstone/Mirror Myers is going to go now
>>
I will NOT touch gens.
I will NOT hook survivors.
I do the fun parts of the game and disregard the anti-fun parts.
>>
File: 94565278_p4.jpg (107 KB, 1023x808)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
just.
>>
>>401089025
Alright but their ms is now 90.
>>
>>401089753
Just balance the game around SWF and be done with it.
This is a team-based game. If you aren't playing with a team, you are making a conscious decision to gimp yourself.
Playing solo is a self-imposed challenge. Nobody is forcing you to play solo.
Might as well run No Mither and then whine about going down in 1 hit.
>>
>>401072624
Are you talking about the last patch, or the PTB for the last patch where survivors could stack 2-3 hits of endurance?
>>
File: file.png (3.19 MB, 1920x1080)
3.19 MB
3.19 MB PNG
Survivorlets shouldn't bother. Only I can survive.
>>
>>401074569
Nobody's played it, it's not released yet
>>
>>401090015
>let the guy with the gay name bleed out
INSANELY BASED
>>
>>401089605
Killer literally doesn't need help though
>>
>zoomeroid that can't play with his faggy boyfriend talking to him on groomcord
unsubscribe
>>
>>401089639
>Why do you keep throwing this shit in my face every single time even when it's obvious from what I've written that I don't care about MMR or compfaggotry.
because the balance of a good game relies on hardcore players. In every game ever made.
>If I lose repeatedly then I'm NOT going to be in your precious "high MMR"
you clearly do not understand why this is important and im not in the mood to elaborate. In very short - the game will die because no player will want to play it. Why? i dont care to elaborate. Read more about game difficulty on the net.
>>
>>401090224
they also don't need kneecapping.
>>
>survivors buffed AGAIN
jesus christ lmfao
>>
>>401090224
come play GF against my swf and say that again brother
>>
>>401090015
I've had these faggots before. I am surprised they didn't bring a map offering to enact balanced faggotry against you.
>>
>>401087118
>no crossplay
Anon...
>>
>>401090412
>dude play a weak killer on his worst map against a full 4 man swf and killer is actually hard!
retard
>>
>>401090520
nah we can play 0 perks on map of your choice, you good? 3 items tho
>>
>>401087118
what is DB:TB.
stop using acronyms for shit no-one's ever heard of.
>>
>>401090648
(You)
>>
>pyramid head still has his mori
>tv girl has hers
>myers has his
>can't have devour hope or rancor having it!!!
i hate canada.
>>
>>401090639
Again, you're putting a c tier killer against a 4 man SWF which is by far the least common survivor group you'll go against. Dumbshit killers pretending like every time someone brings a flashlight they're a 100 hour death squad is embarrassing. No wonder they seem to unironically think killer isn't easy.
>>
>>401087118
I'm praying it goes well, Anon. I love Dragonball and it seems fun as hell. I need a new game to swap to after DBD shat the bed so horrifically.
>>
>>401091186
are u fucking joking lol
I have 250 hours in this game and only about 100 of them are killer
every other game is a fucking stack with 2 toolboxes and bnp, and a fucking coldwind offering.
i am an actual honest to god new player and I am in the bracket of obnoxious fucking faggots who finish the gens in 5 mins and if you don't get a kill before the 3rd gen falls its basically over.
the reason they didn't post the swf numbers isn't just because they're winning its because there is a soul crushing number of them.
>>
>come back to this update note
Alright, fine. This is a really stupid decision, but I only wanted to mess around anyway and it might at least change up the gameplay loop a little. I am willing to give this an honest go before casting judgemnet, however Survivors must understand that my hand is being forced by the devs here. There will be tunneling and I will not be letting you off when you make a mistake or drop your item as a friendly offering.
>>
Honestly the elegant solution would be to allow survivors to pick themselves up only during the new last standing mode.
That way slugging for the 4k is dead, and the game doesn't change so dramatically for no good reason.
>>
>>401090885
so you're just making shit up?
>>
>>401091186
>a 4 man SWF which is by far the least common survivor group you'll go against
and? how is that an argument? as i said earlier top players are 1% not ur dogshit run around solos.
You just got brainwashed into thinking that S tier destroys 4 man SWFs. They dont. but ur buttboy Otz never tells you that.
>>
>>401091720
No, he's just speaking the language of the gods.
>>
>>401090271
I have not argued for balance at all. I don't care about balance in a fucking party game. I only care about doing fun things.
Why do you reply to me?
>>
File: FPh8yzxakAAOg1H.jpg (161 KB, 799x1000)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>
>>401091726
>You just got brainwashed into thinking that S tier destroys 4 man SWFs.
this is the funniest shit
the actual problem with nurse and blight is that they're the only ones who have any chance of beating the actual top end survivoids.
even above average players can beat the nurse, its just not a fun experience for them.
>>
>>401091635
You should stream to show off your impossible RNG
>>
>>401090271
>game will hecking DIE
I play another online game that has a daily playerbase of 60.
Dead by Daylight has 30,000 on steam alone.
>>
>>401091903
why is she embarrassed? she's wearing shorts
>>
>>401091932
> above average players can beat the nurse, its just not a fun experience for them
that sums up exactly why killers are doomed since all "content creators" are pro nerfs to nurs and blight. Fucking midwits.
>>
>>401092008
Why? Is it going to change your opinion? Are you going to be humbled and admit you are wrong if I prove that I can get a sweat stack within 2 queues.
We both know you're not. You're just a salty little solo queue bitch retard doomed of his own actions.
>>
>>401080458
>every raider gets an aura reading ability because why the fuck not
only Cell has aura reading basekit. Frieza only has it for his first level, after that you have to find them by sight only. but his is the scouter and you have to stay mobile to use it and you don't get tracking after you turn it off, so they can still hide from you.
>>
>>401091635
>I have 250 hours in this game
>i am an actual honest to god new player
This game is so weird
>>
>>401092168
I am in favor of nerfing nurse and blight but not until they significantly improve the rest of the killer lineup. Thots and prayers for all the basic m1 killers out there with zero antiloop or mobility.
Its unfortunate none of this will ever happen because the average survivetard cannot understand that there is not enough time in the world to hook all of them individually. Even against uncoordinated non swfs you are against the fucking clock.
>>
>kill rates keep going up
>ummm actually killer needs more buffs i keep getting bullied ):
>>
>>401092449
>>401092168
They dont need to actually buff any Killers
They just need to fix the fucking maps.
Long unmindgamable loops should not exist.
They are broken as fuck and not fun for either role. It's literally just "hold w for 30 seconds" every time.
>>
>>401092764
>They just need to fix the fucking maps.
looking at the current map release history I think its joever anon..
I just want shattered hope basekit and maybe an actual reason to kick gens before the final 3 gen oopsie daisie
>>
>>401092764
>Long unmindgamable loops should not exist.
half of the maps have them. For example look at the latest RPD maps. I wouldnt expect good maps
>They just need to fix the fucking maps.
we all know that but it doesnt bring money
>>
>>401092764
Also killer should have the same size collision as survivors so simply running around an object doesn't buy you extra time.
>>
>>401084349
>They really need to remove hook suicide. It's literally just DC'ing without a punishment.
and how exactly would that work? basekit reassurance?
>>
how about fixing cheaters instead of fixing slugging
literally the one thing that made me stop playing the game is getting "subtle" cheaters 50% of my matches
>>
>>401085732
>Shitty one party state
ok
>>
>>401084349
They need to remove the reasons to suicide or DC or alternatively decrease the effect it has on the outcome of the match.
>>
>>401093249
>how about fixing cheaters
they don't know how
>>
>>401093227
No, just remove the struggle minigame and hook escape attempts.
You get put on the hook, and that's it.
Deliverance can just be a special mechanic that you press a button for.
Slippery Meat and Up The Ante can be reworked into something else entirely since nobody uses them anyways.
>>
File: 98275213_p12.png (402 KB, 1300x940)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
>>
>>401087118
>Breaker bros we might actually not fucking die within a month.
This isn't going live with mid-patch
>>
>>401093353
you know why its called Easy Anti Cheat?
Because its Easy on the cheaters :DDD
>>
>people hating breakers because of the ingame currency gacha
>can't name a single skill that's pay to win
>>
>>401093328
>They need to remove the reasons to suicide or DC
Impossible. Survivors will ragequit over the most inane shit.
I once had a match where my team-mate ragequit after getting downed one time, after 3 generators had already been completed. And of course it was a fucking Feng.
>>
>>401093353
they know how it just requires a lot of time and money and its not worth the investment.
they were retarded shovelware devs who decided to not have the server be authoritative and allow the client to do basically anything it wanted with impunity. most videogame developers figured out this was a a terrible practice around the early 2000s.
now they're just retarded shovelware devs with a lot of money.
cheaters don't hurt their bottom line enough to justify rewriting the majority of their game.
>>
Are Weskoid's best addons the iri one that starts survivors infected and the green one that increases passive infection rate?
>>
>>401076117
The changes to killer WERE positive but weren't the most thought out. It doesn't do that much against coordinated SWFs (the main thing that killer players complain about) but has a massive impact on solo queue (which killers were already able to stomp a lot easier than SWFs).

These new changes are going to mildly help solo queue, while also enabling SWFs to get away with MUCH more toxic behavior, so I think it's going to undo all the good work that the killer update did while still not actually solving the solo queue problem
>>
>>401084349
>They really need to remove hook suicide. It's literally just DC'ing without a punishment.
Na, I like to get out that way rather than deal with shitty teammates
>>
>>401093353
>>401093483
>>401093249
Please understand, stopping people from mixing set cosmetics is more important than stopping cheaters. We absolutley have to spend development time on fixing a harmless bug that none of the playerbase wants fixed.
>>
File: 1661359967792435.gif (769 KB, 1000x793)
769 KB
769 KB GIF
>>401084349
>The Killer's job is to kill all the survivors.
>An average of 2k per match is a massive loss.
According to BHVR, ANY kill is a win for killer
>>
>>401093643
two yellows all the way. killer is 5/10 tho
>>
>friend someone on steam
>first thing they do is flame me for having this many hours on dbd
It’s not even that much…
assg swfoids to play with?
>>
>>401093483
All anticheat is inevitably going to be bypassed by anyone devoted enough.
The problem with dbd is the server trusts the client because the devs are completely retarded.
No anticheat solution is going to plug the holes in the ship.
This SHOULD have been fixed in development as a foreseeable obvious issue even before they went to dedicated servers.
>>
File: WeskerAdd-ons.png (325 KB, 1140x372)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
>>401093643
Yes
>>
>>401093748
they have to fix that because of capcom
they started going hard on cosmetic glitch fixing the moment the resident evil dlc dropped, we had it for ages and they never gave a fuck
>>
>>401072664
extremely plausible
>>
File: 1524094436668.jpg (510 KB, 1365x1042)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
>I'll now be able to pick myself up regularly with hacks and people won't even be able to report now because it's just normal now
devilish
>>
>>401093905
the saddening begins when you ask yourself which killers can actually "Kill"
>>
>>401093991
you got roasted by a weeb, lmfao
>>
Can someone explain why a 61% killrate rounds up to 3k and not down to 2k?
>>
Do the devs really see basekit nerfed mori to be on the same level as basekit Unbreakable?
>>
>>401094212
people already do that every game i slug, just bring ub and then use it as much as you want, then when the entire team is downed you use the one time the killer will know for sure you used it. impossible to prove because the killer cant be 100% sure you werent picked up by a teammate the 500 times before :)
>>
>>401072664
no they just balance around the lowest common denominator.
its obvious that trapper and some other killers are dogshit.
its obvious they began overloading killer kits at some point(how is pyramidhead allowed).
but statistically these things aren't issues because the average retard loses 70% of their games to a killer regardless of who it is so some dumb fuck frog suffering asphyxiation induced brain damaged from sucking cock thinks trapper is fine.
>>
File: 98275213_p11.png (1.7 MB, 1400x1900)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>>
>>401094492
i dont get it
>>
>>401094492
>>401094589
shes bullying gayvid for turning other legion homo
standard dbd faggotry nothing new
>>
>>401094351
simple math. Boy, the killeroid fucks LOL
>>
>>401094756
I was always taught to round to the closest number in school.
>>
TCM looking good so far
They better not fuck it up
>>
File: noob tier list.png (396 KB, 1123x493)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
Noob here, started playing last month and have 171 hours, made this tier list. How accurate is it?
>>
>>401095136
What's wrong with Blight?
>>
>>401095136
Pyramid head goes beside plague/artist
Hag goes to the bottom.
I don't care about the rest.
>>
>>401095170
>whats wrong with the only non nurse killer who can cross the largest maps in game in 15s while having insane power at almost every loop
hmmmm, its like of all the killers in the game there are only two who can really threaten you offer generators at any time and aren't subjected to being victimized by dumb overly long loops with any consistency.
>>
File: 98225714_p0.jpg (1.9 MB, 1000x1000)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB JPG
>>
>>401094105
Why is the tendril "never use"? I feel like the charge takes long enough that a 5% faster movement speed during should be pretty useful.
>>
File: queerlist.png (401 KB, 712x576)
401 KB
401 KB PNG
>>401095136
t. almost 4k hours
>>
>>401095136
I'm surprised you've even seen half of those in 171 hours
>>
>>401095670
>hag
>bad
>>
All the mongoloids that keep using the shit stats that bhvr released as any argument for anything please do us a favor and kill yourselves
>>
>>401095398
>insane power at loops
kek
skill issue
>>
>>401095670
>Dredge
>twins
>nemesis
>artist
>billy
>average
hahahaha
>>
>>401096049
Yes. She's a noobstomper. Decent survivors can easily roll her.
Being annoying as fuck to play against does not equal being good.
>>
>>401096049
>set up time
>4.4
>power completely nullified by hitting the crouch button
>utterly owned by flashlights
yeah shes fucking awful you retard. she is kind of fun or viable if you use the iri addon with body block. but normal hag is utter garbage that only fucks up the most extreme shitters
>>
>>401091636
This is what really saddens me is I'm going to have to tunnel and camp a lot more now since this means time is even tighter for killers.

Then it will all be blamed on me for being "toxic" since I play meta by the new meta the devs enforced. No slugging, fine I won't, but I'll use what I can to win then.
>>
>>401096323
Then they will nerf camping and tunneling
>>
>>401096207
yeah retard compound 33 and alchemist ring make him one of the best loop destruction niggers in the game.
>>
File: 95415560_p3.jpg (272 KB, 847x1082)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>
>>401096479
And tombstone piece is the strongest add on in game by several magnitudes. Doesn't make normal Myers good.
>>
>>401096585
I'm sorry nigger are we randomly forced to play half our matches without addons? You judge a character by the total potential not the average outcome. The average nurse is a fucking abomination who cant blink up or down a slight incline but we aren't calling her balanced are we.
Spirit is also a dogshit killer without addons but somehow you think she is top tier? lolza
>>
Welp my fav killer Oni gets owned by this update. Have to pickup immediately instead of downing 2 now. Before you say JUST WIPE THE WHOLE TEAM I'm high mmr.
>>
>>401096705
Okay so I should judge killers by their best add on.

Wesker is S Tier above Nurse now
Myers is A Tier
Sadako is at least B tier now
>>
>>401096786
I am done replying to you anon have a nice night. I will not elaborate further but I do wish you the best at being differently abled in life.
You have won the argument, I kneel retard-sama.
>>
File: VHS.png (508 KB, 876x713)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
https://youtu.be/j9V78UbdzWI
>>
>>401097018
We're winning bros

#standupforbhvr
>>
>>401096049
Circle of Healing demolished her.
>>
File: 1629139547520.png (361 KB, 1157x1011)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
>playing clown on eyrie of crows
>chasing injured kate
>she goes right around a corner at shack
>I follow
>no scratchmarks
>no injured sound
>no blood
>despite all of these things being in the shack before the corner
>chase kate at the end of the game in the exit gates
>doesn't leave when I hit her with BT, instead runs around a pillar in the exit gate
>follow her around it
>no where to be seen
>suddenly escaped, can't see her leaving the gate I'm at

very good bhvr yes survivors need infinite self pickups, there are no other problems with this game
>>
>>401096786
how is wesker s tier with his best addon, assuming its the one where everyone starts infected
>>
>>401097250
literally everything demolished her
she wasn't that good to begin with and then they added basekit bt, healing circle, nerfed the ever living fuck out of ruin and other perks that made her functional
>>
>>401095670
>What 4k hours of being shit does to a man's opinion.
>>
>>401097457
how can you complain about hackers when normal survivor gameplay is indistinguishable from cheating?
>>
File: 96752445_p24.jpg (1.37 MB, 1000x1000)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
>>
>>401097523
Its kind of like having a partial corrupt intervention that reveals everybody, its nice but I don't get what retard is implying either. Maybe he thinks being exposed for 30s at max infection is extremely good for some reason.
>>
>more killer nerfs
>>
>>401097457
I had a game the other day where a neah went in a locker directly infront of me 4 times to not be in that motherfucker like the ultimate houdini trick
I don't really get it either anon. But until behavior loses money nothing will change.
>>
>>401087118
>"Super fun open beta"
>Getting sniped by a ki blast and then camped to death because my team doesn't have senzus
>No actual way to escape from killers except for Sayian Pod
>Worst DBZ combat of any game, mixed with the fact that the killer auto parries any standard attack if the survivor is a lower number.
>Game's a boring as hell chest opening sim, costs $20 with gatcha.
Sure
>>
>>401097774
Behavior wants compfaggot killers to leave and subsequently the only killers who will remain are newbies larping as slasher monsters.
Compfaggot SWF's will also get bored and leave.

The only people that will remain are the masses who play for a month at most and leave.
The game will be a revolving door.
>>
>>401097774
Ummmm sweaty. The game was dying because us survivors were nerfed too much. Just ignore the steamcharts stats
>>
Glad to hear Sadako and Myers are getting big nerfs. They really needed it
>>
>>401098414
10 bloodpoints have been placed into your account. Keep up the good work!
>>
Texas Chainsaw cant come soon enough
>>
Time to use up all those myers tombstone pieces and tombstones /assg/, moris are being changed so they might actually balance this POS addon
>>
>>401098461
It's been that way for years every time there's a big license added to the game or even just a sale for the base game
>>
>>401099150
Mori basekit isn't coming out before the end of the year. Basekit super-unbreakable, too.
>>
>>401099228
>Mori basekit isn't coming out before the end of the year.
Didnt they say it was coming with the Halloween update.
>>
>>401087118
I need to practice, I keep dying first. It is way more fun than VHS I admit
>>
>>401099295
No they specifically said it would not be next mid chapter. mid chapter should be around mid of October. (3 months between chapters)
>>
>slugging patch
you betcha im going to do a long autistic blogpost
>pyramid chads stay on top
literally the perfect killer design. Remains forever uncucked and always decent.
if I dont stop playing the game I'll just stick to him despite getting 2 cheaters every game and a half.
>no more slugging
So I have to ask, how/what is pig's win condition. Unironically. Is this killer just straight up designed to be unable to 4k? Could bhvr show me a pig 4k win condition
>slugging
Another thing to consider, if sakado has an addon that passively builds condemn in some way shape or form sadako is now the best slugger(the only slugger left) and it might actually be completely viable. if the condemn passively builds they CANNOT pick themselves up every 45 seconds, they will need someone to help distract, and that shouldnt work with much success and could even lead to snowballing. I'd consider buying sakado for this reason but I dont like the idea of rewarding these faggot devs for making really bad decisions
>"if we remove slugging the game will be healthier"
if you remove slugging you have to at very least introduce a perk (this could be an iron grasp change, very simple) that removes the ability to free picked up survivors from stuns - eg. pallet saves, flashlight burns and head on saves. the survivor can still wiggle off on a timer. If you DONT introduce this, you are patching in a literally unplayable game with the possibility for actual infinites. you cannot give survivors 45 self pick ups - NOT EVEN DISCUSSING HOW FUCKING STUPID THAT IS - and not introduce some change that prevents inadvertent drops because on some maps - I've seen it first hand - i can be literally impossible for the killer to HOOK FOR ONE HOOK STAGE.
>what are the perks - knock out and deerstalker's purposes?
Or did patrick harris not think that one through like every thing in his fat faggot retard life? so deerstalker is just a more- empty perk and knock out just does... nothing now?
maybe post 1/2
>>
File: 96752445_p10.jpg (182 KB, 1000x1000)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>
File: FRKj0U1VkAAOGWp.jpg (194 KB, 850x1200)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>
>>401099228
True, but you know they're changing moris so start using up any moris and having devour hope games
>>
dead by daylight more like dead game by hackers
>>
>>401099609
is that adam? whats she going to do with him
>>
No Mither is going to be even more griefing than it already was.
Neat. Did not foresee them doing that.
>>
>>401098980
That's five times as many medals I get for leveling up in Breakers. But hey, if I stick to it, it'll only take 150 more games to be able to buy a kimono piece!
>>
no mither = no mother
>>
This is how moris should have worked from the begining.
Why the actual fuck was the -Killer- being being able to actually kill Survivors themself locked behind perks and offerings.
Fucking stupid.
>>
>>401099464
pig needs to down 3 sweeties at once
let one of them heal
hit them
dark devotion them and have all 3 of them run around scared shitless of the fake terror radius before realizing they wasted 30 seconds and had to 4x their traps and now their head explodes and the one survivoid to survive gets hatch because for some reason the bomb doesn't care about that exit
sounds like a skill issue to me. just apply global fucking pressure to everybody and get 3+ downed instantly and have great rng
a great man once said you make your own luck
>>
File: 1657414670083.jpg (37 KB, 467x467)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>pillz is already coping
>>
>>401099689
built for glass goku pussy
>>
>>401099739
>if I stick to it, it'll only take 150 more games to be able to buy a kimono piece!
why would you buy that you slut?
>>
File: 1628685981224.png (328 KB, 479x603)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>401099464
They'll probably back track because giving survivors what is basically the most overpowered perk as basekit, is retarded

>No UB isn't overpowered!
It isn't. But a fucking unlimited UB that is 15 seconds shorter is fucking overpowered. AND it doesn't even take a perk slot. AND you can use a perk slot to make it even faster.

Certain killers are also just dead now. How the FUCK is Charlotte gonna pick up a survivor if the survivor can get up in like 22 seconds? Downing someone with Victor basically isn't viable now. Twins is just a 115 m1 killer with no power unless they allow Victor to pick up survivors. You will fucking lose downs because you have to switch back to Charlotte to pick someone up. The killer literally doesn't function

And I thought Sadako's whole slug style was made usable BECAUSE people have to pick each other up, meaning they will gain condemn from the person they are helping pick up. Now, no one needs to pick anyone up, so I don't see how that style isn't now dead. Myers is also gutted since he has a limited use tier 3 and you pretty much can't go for more than 1 down with it now (two if you are lucky.)

This change is most funny because the killers it hurts are all garbage ones who barely work.

Can someone please just contact whoever currently owns Halloween and get them to pull the license like Newline almost did on Freddy?
>>
File: nea.gif (2 KB, 50x59)
2 KB
2 KB GIF
>wake up nap
>patch notes weren't a dream
>>
>>401099464
like homos in the real world the average dbd player most constant have affirmation that they are (heckin) valid every 24 minutes or their head will explode
>>
>>401099295
The Halloween update came out 6 years ago.
>>
>>401100282
You're a funny guy, anon. That's why I mori you last.
>>
I keep seeing people say Twins and Shape are getting reworks at some point, is there any actual proof of that?
>>
>>401100104
they will not backtrack.
they will up the time to 60s or something and give it a fair and balanced limit of 4 uses a match or something.
>>
>>401100479
That's a backtrack. Not a full one, but a partial one.
>>
>>401099891
unironically lore reasons
>>
>>401100450
Devs confirmed Twins as the next one getting a pass by. I don't have proof as I don't recall where they said that. But I did read/hear it from that.

Shape is not getting a rework and the last time he was even mentioned to the devs, they basically said he's fine and there are 0 planned changes.
>>
>>401099739
>Cosmetic shit
Hook yourself zoomer.
>>
>>401100680
Which is the most meaningless chan insult? Zoomer or tranny?
>>
does dragonball beta save transfer to live game?
>>
Reminder that Power Struggle makes it impossible to pick up a survivor in front of a pallet after about 5 seconds. If you down a survivor in front of a pallet and go chase away a teammate trying to do a flashy save, that survivor CANNOT be picked up and slugging them to waste a teammate's time, or use up their one-use UB at the worst.
What is the killer's game plan against a survivor who has power struggle if they can pick themselves up?
>>
>>401100812
Depends on which one that anon is, if not both.
>>
File: 97665169_p1.jpg (393 KB, 1057x1500)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>>
>>401100839
No
>>
>>401100967
Well "you're a zoomer for liking cosmetics" seems retarded, since DLC cosmetics started in a 2007 game that wasn't played by Zoomers at the time. And tranny is dumb since you have to actually be delusional to think there are hundreds of thousands of trannies combing this site to upset you.
>>
what the fuck does No Mither do now if picking yourself up is base kit?
>>
https://streamable.com/z688f
optimization when
>>
>>401101197
Probably nothing. It really only existed as a griefing perk.
>>
>>401101197
More than likely go with Unbreakable and just increase recovery speed in addition to the blood/injure sounds
>>
>>401101203
god bless switch players
>>
>>401100282
>6 years
Christ, that's older than some people here.
>>
>>401101197
''le hard mode'' perk.
made more useless than new knockout

also, looking forward to Unbreakable+Tenacity+Soulguard ebin montages
>>
>>401101203
>>401101440
all this time i just thought they were bad players, i didn't realize the game ran so shit on those consoles...
>>
>>401101621
They are bad players because they are making the decision to play on console, worsening the experience for not only themselves, but for everybody around them as well.
>>
>>401101203
I'd pop a vessel, no joke. Then promptly uninstall and go back to Metroid Dread or something
>>
>>401101532
It's fun to think that in that time span, the Halloween series went from dormant (and probably not that hard to get license) to having 3 movies grossing hundreds of millions of dollars.

And Myers still gets nothing.
>>
>>401100856
What the fuck are you talking about? You mean power struggle AND flip flop? Gotta mention flip flop there kid. Two perks just to counter slugging. Is that really worth complaining about? God I hate ESL's
>>
File: 98187516_p10.jpg (445 KB, 1200x900)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
>>
>>401101771
How was any part of that post ESL?
>>
File: kneeldi.gif (1.5 MB, 335x974)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB GIF
>>401101621
yeah a lot of things made sense when I realized the reason people randomly fail gen checks isn't sneezing or a dog licking their kneepit or something but instead that the switch has such performance issues that they have trouble doing any skill check
>>
>>401101939
forever bottom 5.
>>
It wasn't because people constantly slugged, its because it would become the main way to kill off survivors with the new mori mechanic.
>>
>>401102005
All of it
>>
I hate the fact that more third worlders are going on the internet and 4chan. Like fuck off, stop posting. You don't even understand most of the posts you reply to. Go back to the youtube comments section.
>>
>Texas Chainsaw Gameplay Demo felt fun to play and was polished
just release it now then, or a beta
>>
>>401101621
fun fact bringing the purple smoke addon fucks them even harder on skillchecks.
>>
>>401101771
>God I hate ESL's
>no commas
>God I hate English Second Language's
Oh, the irony.
>>
>>401102330
Point proven.
>>
>>401102330
That isn't even incorrect grammar...
>>
File: Spoiler Image (502 KB, 1920x1080)
502 KB
502 KB PNG
>>401101727
He DID get something though anon!
>>
>>401099464
outta da shower post 2/2 meta discussion
>now the perks boil over breakdown and decisive strike have been inadvertently buffed.
>sabo is now buffed which isnt toxic guys, mori's are but sabo is simply strategy :^)
>the most prevalent counterplay to boil over used to be to leave that survivor on the ground, but now you cant do that.
>prior to basekit bt addition, there were no t-bags, now you can expect a massive influx of t-bags.
This of course will be because survivor players became much more skillful at the game, so skillful that they are willing themselves FREE perks. Theyre so good at the fucking game the devs are changing lines of fucking code for them how fucking cracked is that, remember that in post game shit killer you shit player. skill issue shit player fuck you.
>using the mori to remove a survivor from the game is toxic
Theyre suggesting that singling out a survivor is toxic but two out of the three moris force that situation. Are they suggesting green mori's are just... inherently more toxic than red moris? did the fat 190 glasses wearing gender studies degree women that are undoubtedly influencing these decisions think about that? at all?
another problem with giving these survivors a FREE BASEKIT PERK to deal with every single killer strategy is, where exactly do you fucking go with this? Like first and foremost just fucking sell the game at this point you fucking washed fucks are done with it, thats very clear. im not joking, sell the fucking game if you dont want to manage it im sure theres a fucking buyer somewhere out there that would pick it up. But when you make changes like this youre taking the game down a road where you cant fucking fix it. Every interaction in the fucking game has a bandaid on it besides maybe.. what? generators? slugging, camping, hooking, unhooking, healing like fucking figure the fucking game out you fucking retards
running up the character limit, but i think this game needs a smogon-style change approval
>>
File: 1634451614391.gif (1.39 MB, 268x278)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB GIF
>Mega Survivor buffs
>several killer perks nerfed with no positive changes
>numerous killers are now dead

Damn it feels good to be a survivor. A real survivor-ass nigga plays the game right. A real survivor-ass nigga never runs the killer cause real survivor-ass niggas don't start chases.
>>
File: 1643379297843.png (364 KB, 592x422)
364 KB
364 KB PNG
>SWF buffs for no reason
>>
>>401102684
>One (1) cosmetic in the 6+ years he's been in the game
>and also almost no changes to his power despite desperatley needing it
zamn
>>
>rip the 4 people who main twins xD
>>
>>401102640
Ok, English First Language's.
>>401102418
:^)
>>
>>401101771
You hate ESL's what? And who's this ESL person? Or are they a group?
>>
>>401103006
>>401103030
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ESL
>>
I don't play this game, but you guys are really making me angry.
>>
Yeah I know no one plays Twins ever, but this update now 100% cements Binding of Kin to be the most useless chapter you could possibly buy for DBD, right?
>>
ESPERANTO SPEAKING LOSERS OUT OF THIS THREAD
>>
>>401102856
AKSHULLY he got 4.
Jokes aside I am shocked they didn't do any sort of tie in with any if the films.
>>
>>401103084
Eat shit and die, anon.
>>
>>401103079
https://www.sussex.ac.uk/informatics/punctuation/apostrophe/possessives#:~:text=An%20apostrophe%20is%20used%20in,with%20's%20at%20the%20end.
>>
>>401103170
not clicking your IP address grabber
>>
>>401103106
Power struggle will probably be pretty good post slugging removal
>>
File: mikaela.png (977 KB, 1000x845)
977 KB
977 KB PNG
ugly bitch
>>
>>401090648
Use your brain and narrow down the possibilities. I didn't know what it meant, but I figured it out after a few seconds.
>>
>>401103126
Probably need to get another license for that. And that's not really worth the cost. Almost every licensed character is directly tied to a specific appearance of theirs. Freddy is Freddy from the remake. No other part of the character references any other film in the franchise. Myers is the original 78 Myers. No add on or cosmetic comes from another film. Pinhead is Pinhead from the first Hellraiser. His legendary is also Chatterer's first movie depiction, and all add ons are things from the first movie.

And that basically goes for everyone. So, to get a 2018 Myers mask, they likely need to license Halloween 2018. Which is probably costly. Far more costly than what they could hope to gain from cosmetic sales.
>>
File: PV.png (121 KB, 590x360)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
Pro Vengeance isnt happy with the changes bros........
>>
>>401103617
who
>>
>>401103106
>no map
>shitty killer perks that got nerfed before release because the devs literally couldn't program Hoarder to work as intended
>shitty survivor perks that also got nerfed before release
>power is implemented in the worst possible way, spend 90% of the match as Victor, who gets no unique music, no perk interaction and is a glorified walking Huntress ax with shitty collision
>killer design is hideous with next to no cosmetics, which don't matter in the end because you spend 90% of the match as a baked baby
>shitty lore
>shitty gameplay
Just all over shit
>>
File: 97592900_p46.jpg (379 KB, 974x1572)
379 KB
379 KB JPG
>>401103084
this but unironically
>>
>>401103453
>Myers is the original 78 Myers. No add on or cosmetic comes from another film.
pretty sure his patient gown was from a different one. a sequel.
>>
>>401103079
Are you retarded? Substitute ''ESL's'' with "retarded foreigner's". The issue is, you're using the apostrophe wrong. It denotes posession when used on nouns or names.
>God I hate ELS's
You hate ELS's what? Criticizing without knowing your own language, lmao.
>>
>>401103453
Dead rabbit and Judith's journal both come from the comic series, but I agree about everything else.
>>
English only pigs think they are hot shit LMAO
>>
>>401103453
Leatherface is an oddball when it comes this.
>Appearance and cosmetics all based off the first movie only
>Lore is based of the first movie primarily, but also uses the character names from the second movie
>All except for one or two of his addons are just random shit that has nothing to do with either movie
>>
File: 98503416_p3.jpg (2.24 MB, 2105x1488)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB JPG
>>
>>401103876
Nah, that's from the first film, as he escapes the asylum.
You only see it very briefly though.
You might be confusing it for the face wrap he had in 4 to treat his burns from the ending if 2.
>>
This thread sucks as bad as DBD
>>
>>401103991
Pig is too.
All of her costumes are based off the various people who portray the Pig over the series as opposed to just when Amanda is in the costume herself.
Not to mention her OC tome outfit head.
I think that's great though. More of the licensed content should be that way.
>>
File: hitler-grammar-nazi.jpg (105 KB, 750x500)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>401103898
Hallo mein Grammatik-Nazi Freund. Sieg heil!
>>
File: rub.png (246 KB, 585x604)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
Hello, Rubber Ducky General. I know you're in here.
>>
so lemme get this straight: they're removing moris AND slugging? but y?
>>
>>401104261
>people who portray the Pig over the series
Lawrence Gordon when?
>>401104378
lol.
Accuses others of misusing the language with an premade insult then scurries away with default buffoonery when found out.
>>
>>401093905
Why do I depip after some 1k games then, and why does my MMR go down after 1k?
>>
>>401104579
They wanted to piss off both sides for the sake of enlightened centrism
>>
Call of Rorschach!
>>
>>401104867
>both sides
But this is purely good for survivors? The only negative is that this will probably make tunneling and camping way worse. But, that's likely not something behavior thought about
>>
>>401104616
god i would cum so fucking hard if they added lawrence or hoffman as skins for pig
>>
im; goingto ,trigger the grammer fags in here as much as. possible
>>
File: 1638325393789.png (2.63 MB, 1911x1071)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB PNG
gg ez baby raider
>>
>>401105309
I would bet a significant amount of money you're going to see even more slugging and faggots like wesker camping bodies
>>
don't forget some survivors were actually trying to drive the kill rate up as well
>>
>>401105987
people here suddently forgot the 5gen/early game suicides at the begginning of the patch, something that STILL occurs at soloq
>>
>>401105840
I wish it was more than 90% lose against the raider.
>>
Is it just me or are the new mori offerings really not worth it at all?
>>
File: thinking emoji.jpg (90 KB, 962x1390)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
so now the "kill 1 survivor by your hands as ____" daily will be near impossible or a complete sweat fest...
>>
File: 1656003862069.jpg (684 KB, 1920x2160)
684 KB
684 KB JPG
>>401106194
It's not hard if your teammates don't feed early, but like other games soloQ can give you all retards
I would ask for some group games but I'm tired of asking and being ignored
>>
Basically the devs are trying to kill snowballing and dynamic gameplay and instead they want killers to sit on a 3 gen while the game slows to a crawl
>>
>>401106202
basically worthless, they should've just refunded them.
or making them award you extra bloodponts for hooking, something BHVR wants.
>>
>>401106202
I mean, its better than they used to be.
Before it was just "spend x bloodpoints to get a fancy animation lmao"
Now its just a weird point offering that rewards you for doing something you should be trying to do anyways.
>>
File: 1657221479350.png (250 KB, 418x486)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
>Slug griefing an actual problem
>Player base asks for Give Up Button
>BHVR *Actually* acknowledges it after several years
>"WE'RE ON IT!"
>Makes bafflingly stupid changes to completely fuck balance of game.
Sounds about right...
>>
>>401105504
Hoffman should always have been the killer for this game. He took out an entire Precinct. Amanda has to have entity lore written just to explain how she can lift someone onto a hook
>>
File: file.png (353 KB, 521x937)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>>401099464
>>401102716
schizochad rant detected- oh, what's this? sorry, it's for you
>>
Who else moving to Dragon Ball: The Breakers over these dogshit changes to slugging and moris?
>>
>>401106553
Sucks for snowball killers like Myers lmao
>>
>>401106553
>Basically the devs are trying to kill snowballing
as if competent Nurse and Blights won't do that (yet another indirect buff to S tier while fucking everyone else)
>dynamic gameplay
yep. they're trying to streamline every aspect of the game, pigeonholing all players towards THEIR way to play, as seen with braindead binary loops, easy gen configs and safe windows.
won't surprise me if next update is baseline DS to kill tunneling as well.

might as well turn killers into a static timer that automatically hooks found survivors in 40 secs.
>>
>>401106553
>killers to sit on a 3 gen while the game slows to a crawl
they already do that with their 4 gen slow down perks
>>
>>401107072
>move from one shit game to another shit game
you sure showed them
>>
File: 1662506516325411.jpg (53 KB, 464x467)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>401107159
>they already do that with their 4 gen slow down perks
if you can't disarm 3 gens in the early-mid game, why even finish the others?
>>
>>401107159
I agree. We must nerf killers so that I can win by myself while my teammates idle
>>
File: Ready big boy.webm (2.88 MB, 1280x680)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB WEBM
>>
>>401107261
>Move from a troon loving game that gets worse with every update to a well known ip filled with a fun atmosphere where both raiders and survivors are fun to play as.
>>
>>401107353
HI I'M FENG MIN AND WELCOME TO JACK ASS
>>
WE HAVE TOO MANY KILLERS HAVING FUN QUICK GIVE THE SURVIVORS A FREE UNBREKABLE BASEKIT SO SABO SWFS CAN LITERALLY NEVER EVER LOSE
>>
not having proximity chat is such a wasted opportunity if you are worried about people being babies or toxic just give the option to mute for fucks sake
>>
>>401107580
No, fuck you.
>>
>>401107353
man i hate you so much lynn its unbearable
>>
>>401107580
>get paired with ttv tranny
>have to hear them for any length of time

no thanks
>>
>>401107495
I feel like people are ignoring this issue. This is going to cause a sabo meta. The counter to sabo is to slug the survivors. Now you can't. So, there is no counter to a team of sabo users. Or even just one faggot following you and saboing. The game is going to be fucking awful for killer when this goes live. Your down will turn into a hook like once every 4 or so downs. Every other down will just result in the survivor picking them up, or them wiggling off as their teammate sabo's every hook.
>>
>>401107359
This.
>>
>>401107072
I had already planned on it before the slugging update so
>>
>>401107746
just dont play in their proximity anon you have a whole map
>>
>>401107580
Then people will complain about the people who don't use voice chat, and will begin griefing them as "punishment" while simultaneously creating threads on the forums asking for the devs to remove the ability to mute, or to put all non-voice users in a segregated queue. I'd rather not get punished because I don't want to listen to people half my age act like retards
>>
File: 20220922235817_1.jpg (429 KB, 1920x1080)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
fuck it
>>
DB The Breakers is kind of shit but I'm enjoying it anyway
Ki tracking on its own is such an overpowered ability, imagine if that was just the norm for killers in DbD to be able to find survivors on command with a cooldown ability on top of having a full kit
>>
>>401108060
mask off
>>
>>401108141
?
>>
>>401107774
I've already moved onto Gundam Evolution, personally. BHVR being unwilling to fix cheating and now making decisions purely to spit in killer's faces is too fucking much.
>>
>>401107920
this
>>
>>401080740
Yeah I started playing it last night and it's wild how you have to run from the teens so often. Like trying to peek from cover and time attacks right. Don't get me started on dollmaster's puppets not giving the correct noise notification when a teen gets near them. The strat of keeping a puppet underneath your body at all times only works if the puppet does the proper alert in time, which is doesn't.
>>
I really cant wait to play against pig and have the game load a special arena and cinematics just to see her 3 second mori and kick me back to the menu.
>>
>>401108248
>why yes i did start playing VHS for the first time yesterday instead of playing DB breakers, how could you tell?
>>
>>401107104
as if competent Nurse and Blights won't do that (yet another indirect buff to S tier while fucking everyone else)
But if the killer manages to put everyone in the dying state then haven't they already won the match? I don't see how this update is going to buff slugging for the stronger killers, only difference is that now they don't have to hook everyone after already winning (I guess unbreakable could be a thing but even that is getting buffed to 100%)
>>
File: download (5).jpg (10 KB, 300x168)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>alright some fresh new changes!
>killer - .3 seconds to breaking pallets, on hit cooldown recovery! +10 seconds per generator. nice little buffs!
>survivor -> 10 second borrowed time basekit (with haste too!) 45 second refreshable unbreakable basekit.
>no no no no that looks like an overbuff on survivor!
>break the survivor buffs into two staggered additions and say its a killer buff change instead!
>>
File: file.png (81 KB, 1899x1033)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
Th-Thanks
>>
>>401108352
>special arena for the mori when 99% of them are fast/simplistic/look like actual shit
>>
>>401083367
I came back from playing a good bit last year and was so surprised when everyone was getting BTs. Damn, can't believe everyone has it this match. Turns out.
>>
>>401108450
How do you get to graphics options? My toaster is on fire
>>
>>401108529
how old is your setup that it cant run dbd it runs on well on pretty old gpus
>>
>>401108529
No clue, works on my machine so I never bothered changing it. The game crashes a LOT though, goddamn
>>
>>401108397
Difference is, snowballing with other killers takes a bit of time, and can be incremental (survivors taking vulnerable positions to pick up slugs). Now that's gone.
Snowballing with Nurse/Blight/Iri Spirit is really fast, and can beat those 45 secs baseline unbreakables. That remains the same.

I wish they'd just activate those changes on 1 gen or less, specifically to avoid the slug for 4k idiocy that happens.
>>
I want to play TCM already fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
>>
File: billoids.webm (2.99 MB, 1280x720)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB WEBM
>>401107725
this you?!
>>
>>401108931
the chainsaw man ?
>>
>>401108393
To be fair, today was the first day I heard of the dragonball thing, which I will also download tomorrow and try out. From what I’ve seen in this thread, though, I don’t like that I can’t always play killer.
>>
File: The Legion.png (3.06 MB, 1920x1080)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB PNG
So close to getting max score this game -_- damn
>>
>>401109014
someone fucking did this to me today on ormond in that upstairs area and i went flying right past them, the pallet, and out the window
>>
>downed by raider in Breakers
>teammate spends 20 seconds healing me
>raider fires an ability to meaty me and down them at the same time
No wonder DbD added basekit BT
>>
>survivor bonus is gone
hmm
>>
>>401106986
hoffman was going to be the survivor but they couldn't secure his rights so that's why tapp is in the game lol
>>
>>401110729
As a Tapp main, I am glad.
>>
>>401106553
new devs are redditors, the game will only get less soulful from here
>>
basekit scourge hooks is something all killers would like
>>
>>401111152
Yes please. If they give that to killers I wouldn't mind the 22 sec recovery but sabo needs a counter
>>
File: 20220923004153_1.jpg (569 KB, 1920x1080)
569 KB
569 KB JPG
wow this is bullshit. it's almost 1 am
>>
>>401111397
remove that white rectangle
>>
>>401111397
They should put the softcap to 2100
>>
>>401108657
That's not DBD, Anon.
>>
Why did they make the artist so tall?
>>
What no one's talking about is that Behaviour were too lazy to just remove Mori offerings and give killers some kind of refund. 1K BP per mori per killer would be pretty decent. Or you get something for it. At least then, if they were removed from bloodwebs, you'd have the potential of getting more good addons but nooooo. They're too lazy to remove them and it's pointless to use them for some pittance of BP IF you manage to get a mori.

Worst game devs in history.
>>
>>401112032
>Why did they make the artist so tall?
Because its hot
>>
>>401112262
Plague is already tall we can't have two tall women
>>
>>401112032
I would say because you need to know where she is on a loop but bhvr are so incompetent I assume it's just because the art team thought it looked good and had no gameplay considerations at all
>>
Reminder basekit mori is a killer buff. Cry more killeroids
>>
>>401111719
no
>>
File: 20220923010631_1.jpg (411 KB, 1920x1080)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
better get some rancor games in before they ruin it
>>
>>401112434
Is it really? The only 2 situations I can imagine it helping is if first you have like someone slugged near exit gates and you down the last person securing a kill that would had been an escape before. The other one is a situation like slugging all 4 people very quickly. Which realisitcly will only happen for like nurse, blight, oni and maybe if the survivors are throwing anyway with plauge or bubba or something. Not sure how worth that is in exchange for survivors getting basekit unbreakable.
>>
nobody cares chuck
>>
>>401112032
Because tall, unrealistically skinny bitches are creepy.
>>
File: Rhonbus cranium.png (3.13 MB, 1920x1080)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB PNG
Phead is pretty nutty man. I'm really enjoying this killer.
>>
why do people keep saying a 4 man slug ends the match? it isn't true at all
>>
File: 20210729030145_1.jpg (310 KB, 1920x1080)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>>401112980
Why remove the mori from devour hope? Its hard enough getting 5 stacks as it is. Fuckin ruining my fun again.
>>
>>401113262
Because BHVR doesn't give two shits anymore. No matter what, people will keep buying their shit and supporting them. They have a monopoly on asymmetrical horror type games.
>>
File: 50.jpg (172 KB, 795x757)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
Better than nothing
>>
>>401094105
>>401095541
He also put the +20% to initial bound on S tier. Is there something I don't know about wesker or are we being baited?
>>
>>401113324
>They have a monopoly on asymmetrical horror type games.
They did until Dragon Ball Breakers broke the glass ceiling
>>
>>401113562
Anon, it's not even out of beta yet. Give it a month or two before claiming that. Everyone thought VHS was going to be able to compete with DBD as well at first.
>>
>>401095398
>insane power at loops

Only if the blight is good enough to use. And the survivor can be good enough to deny him it too. Blight does have anti loop but it is by far the most interactive in the game especially compared to shit like dredge, artist, pyramid head, etc.

Don't get me wrong, he's good but he's still not as good as nurse because even the best blights in the world still have to get forced to not use their powers. Nurse NEVER has this problem.
>>
>>401113105
>Be me
>one retard on hook
>another retard being chased
>I slowly go toward hook
>retard leads killer by me
>get downed
>15 seconds later the retard also gets downed
>we all now auto-die regardless of our perks or hook states
>>
File: 20220923011840_1.jpg (1.09 MB, 1920x3168)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
gonna miss it
>>401113504
hey that's my pig outfit. take it off
>>
DB breakers is kino
Its nothing like VHS
>>
>>401114565
It is also attached to a franchise more popular than any franchise in DBD ever has been.
>>
>>401108176
Retard
>>
>>401115089
huh?
>>
I don't like Dragon Ball.
>>
>>401115142
Every single time I see someone with a dragon ball avatar/profile picture/or some sort of media of it on their account/person/home they have ALWAYS been a complete fucking retard scumbag. Without exception.
>>
File: 20220903185136_1.png (223 KB, 318x317)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>401115287
>>
>>401115852
>>401115852
>>401115852
>>
>>401094423
both of the changes are fucking dogshit.
>>
>>401102050
they shouldnt ship either of the changes.
>>
>>401102273
they probably don't wanna pull a dbd and have a weird buggy mess of a game like Overkill had and then BVHR picked it up and released a fucking Clown killer as their first dlc.
>>
File: wraith.gif (179 KB, 220x359)
179 KB
179 KB GIF
>>401103354
ugliest whore they added to this game and i kill them first because they wont stop touching my bones.
>>
>>401113504
>using the best part of that ugly tome skin
based
>>401114324
i hate that i'm gonna have to wait to get a 4 man down/hook/whatever to get to feel like.,..., idk a KILLER?
also the rvb crown is fucking ugly i can't believe people actually thought "this is good!!!"

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.