[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 20220617_011341.jpg (404 KB, 1836x1832)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
Real animals edition

Reminder to report, hide and ignore shitposters.

New to the series?
Quick Start: https://i.imgur.com/mx2lG14.png

Most Recent Releases
KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory is available now on Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4 and Xbox One
HD I.5+II.5 ReMIX, HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue, KINGDOM HEARTS III + ReMIND DLC and Melody of Memory are available now on the Epic Games Store, each sold separately.
KINGDOM HEARTS HD I.5+II.5, II.8, III + Re Mind (DLC) as well as the all-in-one Integrum Masterpiece are available now on Nintendo Switch via cloud, demos of all games are also available.

NEWS
The final chapter of KINGDOM HEARTS DARK ROAD will be released in August 2022 as a free update for IOS and Android devices.
Two new Kingdom Hearts games have been announced: KINGDOM HEARTS IV and KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link

New Trailers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b07ikpA8gk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2DSEkYFRh8

Catch up on KINGDOM HEARTS news
https://www.khinsider.com/
https://twitter.com/KINGDOMHEARTS

Lore Resources
https://pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

PC Version Mods
https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomheartsfinalmix
https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomhearts2finalmix
https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomhearts3

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] has ended service. An offline version is available on the Google Play Store with a complete Theater Mode, or you can watch the story with these options:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPCJnwphQDQcJOkD9OsmxxMHX7YHE4WP2 - All the individual main story cutscenes, one by one.
https://roboloid.github.io/khux/theater - Compilations of all the story scenes stitched into one big video (One with, and one without the Disney world scenes)
The offline update (Ver. 5.0.0) for KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road will be released on August 2022. Until then, you can watch the currently-released story here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPCJnwphQDQf7grfevVUEddbfKe521SL9

Previous thread: >>387907927
>>
>>388551405
Now
>>
File: 1545214964366.jpg (143 KB, 1366x651)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>388551778
WE BAKE IT
>>
If Young Eraqus shows up again with voiced lines he will no longer be voiced by Drake Bell
>>
File: 1640158954065.png (507 KB, 766x689)
507 KB
507 KB PNG
>>
>>388553442
DUAL WIELD!
>>
File: 1985639765.webm (2.9 MB, 950x534)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB WEBM
>>388553442
>KH will never have kino like this
>>
>>388554002
disney buying star wars was a mistake
>>
File: IMG_20220615_165014240.jpg (2.18 MB, 4080x3072)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB JPG
A unknown keybearer is smooched by Shiva! Unfortunately he perished moments later as getting kissed by the goddess of ice froze most his body. In his final breathes he whispered, "Worth". Shiva was left heartbroken, more than already being a heartless does.

What do you guys think the series would be like if Keiko Nobumoto, lead writer of cowboy bebop, wolf's rain, space dandy and a few others, had stayed as a supervisor past KH1? (And possibly 2's early development)
>>
>>388553442
>Don't hit the camera, man
>>
File: No_Heart_KHBBSFM.png (578 KB, 518x877)
578 KB
578 KB PNG
>>388551405
Soon
>>
>>388554002
>>
File: Spoiler Image (40 KB, 480x272)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>388534429
Obviously the animated one since that’s what they’re were going to use for BBS.
>>
>>388554002
I wonder how they'd do a vader boss when he's such a slow mover. If there are games where vader is a boss and has cool moves i'd love to know.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_Fnl6HEOkQ
This fight was so cool in kh3 guys. need kh4 to have this level of impact in its attacks, want to feel like every hit is smashing someone into pieces for the the enemies and the player. KH3 even had some wall squashing physics, you see it in the dusks when they get smashed against the walls but the toss on attacks isnt a whole lot. That does kinda happen with big enemies though, the trolls especially, when you get their stun value high eneough they go flying
>>
File: E-htvFzUYAQtgN3.jpg (201 KB, 1462x1032)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>388551405
which one would you smash?
>>
File: Roxas dual wielding.png (512 KB, 1000x918)
512 KB
512 KB PNG
>>388568317
>>
>>388566509
Force Unleashed.
>>
File: 1641895323271.png (71 KB, 588x674)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
Nomura's comments on FF characters during the development of KH2. do you think it was other staff members who more wanted to put in the FF characters, staff members who have since stopped being a part of the KH team?
>>
>>388569849
Staff members wanted in Aerith over Aya in KH1. I think they wanted Vivi in KH2.
>>
>>388569849
No it was ultimately nomura's decision to not include them more.
>>
File: 1639239861262.png (12 KB, 507x116)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
Reading these interviews, Nomura sounds like he takes fan reaction into consideration far more than I originally thought.
>>
>>388570702
I knew that just from the fact that they completely abandon any form of platforming and exploration to focus on combat in kh2.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOKeMGq8VyI
If it's not a scripted thing flowmotion looks better than ever. It's just parkour now.
>>
>>388571582
Flowmotion was a mistake.
>>
>>388572137
your father not pulling out was a mistake
>>
>>388569963
>Aerith over Aya

Shit taste I hope Nomura fired them himself
>>
>>388568317
All of them at once.
>>
File: 1634358001450.png (18 KB, 499x166)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
I think Nomura just got tired of the FF characters
>>
>>388551405
KH4 is going to connect to the FF7 ReTrilogy, right?
>>
>>388572685
I think they were actually people who worked on FFVII
>>
>>388573390
>Hey kid routine
>KH1
>CoM
>Recoded
He was absolutely right lol
>>
>>388573390
Same. Does anyone fucking blame him? Besides everyone who got mad at him, I guess. The newest mainline FF Characters he made were in 13 and 15 was supposed to be his game. His mosg popular characters are getting a shitton of remake things he's working on at the same time.
>>
>>
Any chances that if we get any FF characters in KH4 we'll get to see Lightning? She technically ended up in the "real world" at the end of Lightning Returns.
>>
>>388576518
i think it's past her time.
>>
File: 1559708638205.png (255 KB, 1080x1639)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
>>388568317
Aqua~
>>
File: Fate of the Unknown.gif (3.82 MB, 400x224)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB GIF
>>388554002
I wouldn't say that.
>>
>>388568317
Whoever is available. But if i can choose then xion, since she is the one that appears in my dreams
>>
>>388573390
>>388573942
>>388575940
Suck dick harder. Nomura got BTFO by his staff and fans and now he has to include FF characters again.
>>
>>388576518
honestly surprised she wasn't in kh3
>>
>>388580235
>now he has to include FF characters again.
His recent comments said he still isn't sure if he's going to.
>>
>>388580838
That isn't what he said. Besides his KH3RM interview already had him realize his mistake not including them in the base game and how the fans and staff bullied him hard. So he ensured they'd be in the DLC.
>>
>>388581023
>That isn't what he said
>That's something we definitely are thinking about. But just with the sheer number of original characters that we have now, it's hard to say what the exact balance is going to be and how it will play out in Kingdom Hearts IV. We can't really give you a firm reply on this just yet.
>>
>>388581193
He simply said they're trying to work out the balance right now. Nowhere did he say he wasn't sure if he'd include them. And given he also said in that same interview that the Days/BBS trios would not be very focused on for KH4 because it's focused on Sora's disappearance, you don't have much to go on.
>>
>>388581584
>Nowhere did he say he wasn't sure if he'd include them
He would have said "sure there will be at least 1 FF character" if that was the case.
>And given he also said in that same interview that the Days/BBS trios would not be very focused on for KH4
Because they're in a different world and he's going to use however many verum rex characters he wants to, along with MoM and related scala characters. Which he confirmed in the same interview.
>>
>NOOOO KH4 CANT HAVE DISNEY WORLDS, WE NEED ROOM TO INCLUDE GENERIC ANIME SWORDSMAN #57382747287
fftards are pathetic
>>
>>388581941
>He would have said "sure there will be at least 1 FF character" if that was the case.
You're just running with your own interpretation and pretending it's fact.
>Because they're in a different world and he's going to use however many verum rex characters he wants to, along with MoM and related scala characters. Which he confirmed in the same interview.
Where did he mention Verum Rex characters in the interview?
>>
>>388580235
>and now he has to include FF characters again.

He included them in Remind 2 years ago. He modeled Squall for 3 but didnt use him. Why are Final Fantasy tards like this.
>>
>>388582286
Keep seething sweetie. KH wouldn't even be on the radar if FF didn't have to do all that tard wrangling for it years ago.
>>
>>388582349
>You're just running with your own interpretation
He was asked if there was going to be a secret boss in kh3 and he confirmed it. He was asked the same thing about FF and shied away from answering.
>Where did he mention Verum Rex characters
they're in Quadratum. Riku went there at the end of MoM, after talking to Nameless Star.
>>
>>388582517
>if FF didn't have to do all that tard wrangling for it
What tard wrangling

I'm genuinely curious, please elaborate.
>>
>>388582374
Your point? He still chose not to use them for the base game and was promptly BTFO by his staff and the fans. The staff were the ones who modeled those guys so of course they'd be angry at the autist who told them to create assets only to not use them.
>>
File: 540.jpg (104 KB, 540x764)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>388573390
What an annoying capricious manchild, the textbook definito of a stuck up hack. Come to think of it, he remembers that Neku and Sora made a promise to meet up ion Shibuya and you have Shibuya in Quadratum which is not the real thing for convoluted reasons and he obviously will never add real life Tokyo as the world to KH, but let me guess any evidence of TWEWY characters existing will be erased and Sora will act like he hears about Shibuya for the first time.
>B-BUT I'M THE ARTIST I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT FUCK FF AND TWEWY
Fuck off, Hackmura.
>>
>>388582286
>>388582374

I knew people who literally did not play a Final Fantasy game in their life but wanted FF characters in Kingdom Hearts.

I will never understand Kingdom Hearts fans.
>>
>>388582682
>create assets only to not use them.
My man this happens in every game. It can happen that an entire storyline or original character or location can be cut during development.

Shit happens.
>>
>>388582613
>He was asked if there was going to be a secret boss in kh3 and he confirmed it. He was asked the same thing about FF and shied away from answering
So again that's just you running with interpretations as fact and being dishonest. I guess by your logic, NS won't be in KH4 because he said it was a secret.
>they're in Quadratum. Riku went there at the end of MoM, after talking to Nameless Star.
Ok I'm asking where did he mention them in the interview? That was my question. It's obvious Riku and the VR crew will be in KH4 but you made a claim that was not fact.
>>
>>388582286
Your generic Disney milking kusoge would never sell without Cloud, Equal, Aerith and Yuffie baiting FF aficionados into trying it out.
>>
>>388582753
Most KH fans like the FF characters/cameos and were upset they weren't in KH3. It's just a vocal minority of schizos who say they don't want them or don't feel they need to be in KH anymore.
>>
>>388582682
You said again as if he didnt literally just use them.

There was 1 asset and no one said they were mad. Videogame assets go unused all the time. You're just projecting your anger for some reason.
>>
>>388582886
>I guess by your logic, NS won't be in KH4 because he said it was a secret.
This is your logic and doesn't make any sense. Mine is based on past answers he gave in interviews.
>Riku and the VR crew will be in KH4
You're agreeing with what I said but then want to keep this conversation going, perhaps just out of anger
>>
>>388582695
It's really sad how much he tends to hold the vision of the series back with his nonsense.
>>388582879
So he deliberately wasted the staff's time and is surprised they were angry at him for it. Big surprise. Glad they BTFO of him and made him put those FF characters in the DLC.
>>
>>388582695
>Shibuya in Quadratum which is not the real thing for convoluted reasons

It's a different reality there is your reason.

Did you miss the fact every world has duplicates of real world locations? 1 has like 3 London's DDD has two France's and those are only the places we see some worlds have globes implying the existence of the entire earth. Like Big Hero 6 since Japan clearly exists there
So there is a lot of Shibuyas. Shibuya in it's own game has more than one Shibuya.

We just got Neo TWEWY I cant imagine being mad they werent in KH when we finally got a sequel.
>>
>>388578369
Nah. It misses on the fly choreography that looks like it's actors who are struggling in their suits.
>>
>>388583075
>You said again as if he didnt literally just use them
Because the staff and fans made him do it and we know he's a slave to both. The staff were the reason we didn't get Dark Road after DDD because they along with Yasue wanted to focus on KH3 and rightfully told Nomura to fuck off.
>>
>>388582965
Disney games were always a thing and sold because of Disney. From the NES days they were popular like Duck Tales.

>>388583063
>>
>>388582695
Quadratum is literally in a separate reality that is almost completely inaccessible from Sora's universe. Why the fuck would the TWEWY cast be there?

>>388583345
>deliberately wasted the staff's time
>angry at him
Not real
>>
>>388583137
>This is your logic and doesn't make any sense. Mine is based on past answers he gave in interviews.
Mine was also based on an answer he gave in his interview but I guess it doesn't count because you say so.
>You're agreeing with what I said but then want to keep this conversation going, perhaps just out of anger
Because you made up a lie that Nomura spoke about the VR crew in his latest interview.
>>
Reminder that no final fantasy character has been on a cover art. Bambi and simba have been on a cover art over cloud or squall
>>
>>388583405
>Like Big Hero 6 since Japan clearly exists there
It's just LA with Torii gates.
>>
>>388583629
>Not real
It's real. I get Nomura can do no wrong in your eyes but there's no need to defend everything he does. He can be wrong you know.
>>
>>388583680
>Mine was also based on an answer he gave in his interview
It really wasn't. You're claiming something random out of spite to get back at me.
>Because you made up a lie that Nomura spoke about the VR crew
Nope. I said that about MoM and the scala characters. Learn to read correctly.
>>
>>388583519

You're talking to people inside your own head not reading my posts at all you damn schizo
>>
Reminder that FF characters got into the data greeting over Vexen, Ienzo, Demyx, A nsem the Wise, Aeleus and Dilan. They also got in over Maleficent, Pete and Yen Sid.
>>
>>388583846
You're literally warping the reality of game development to turn Nomura into a villain that the staff actively spite and turn against

Not everything that gets made during development ends up in the final game.
That has always been the case and will always be the case. It's a normal part of the process and if you think any dev gets particularly bent out of shape over it, you need a fuckin' reality check.
>>
>>388583857
>It really wasn't. You're claiming something random out of spite to get back at me.
Are you retarded? He literally gave the answer to the question about NS's involvement in KH4 with a "it's a secret". Don't make me pull up the exact interview to embarrass you with
>Nope. I said that about MoM and the scala characters. Learn to read correctly.
You included the VR crew in your sentence. Learn to proofread.
>>
>>388583846
Always a sign of a good argument when you're projecting like a retard lol
>>
>>388583846
Everytime Nomura triggers someone it proves how great he is cause this shit is hilarious.
>>
>>388583884
>says points clearly
>"No you're talking to yourself inside your head
??????
>>
>>388584184
>literally gave the answer to the question about NS's involvement in KH4 with a "it's a secret"
And you said definitively said she won't be in kh4, only out of spite.
>You included the VR crew in your sentence
And separated the two sections with a comma. Learn to read.
>>
>>388583723
I think Big Hero 6 is an alternate history where Japan had history with the US that led to it being super weeby but I forget how it works exactly
>>
>>388584151
Wow.... you really do love Nomura huh? Anon. He was wrong with his decision with the FF characters there. The staff were mad at him for it. The fans were mad at him for it. He realized his mistake and corrected it in the DLC. Even he admits his mistakes. Why can't you?
>>
>>388584346
No you're fucking nuts dude.

Me: My point is you said Nomura didn't add FF characters to a recent game
You: Because the staff and fans made him do it and we know he's a slave to both. The staff were the reason we didn't get Dark Road after DDD because they along with Yasue wanted to focus on KH3 and rightfully told Nomura to fuck off.

Do you not see this as a non sequitur that has nothing to do with my point that you were too dense to see in the first place?
>>
>>388583629
>Why the fuck would the TWEWY cast be there?
Quadratum is a part of Verum Rex world perceived to be real by the residents of the city, but it's a video game in the KH universe. So, why not reveal that TWEWY characters also come from a video game and their own world is in the unreality?
>>
>>388584632
>The staff were mad at him for it.
Source
>>
>>388584458
>And you said definitively said she won't be in kh4, only out of spite.
What the fuck? When did I ever say that? You are blatantly putting words in my mouth now.
>And separated the two sections with a comma
You clearly don't know how to write in English very well.
>>
>>388584745
Because the TWEWY characters were in Sora's reality and not Yozora's.
The Sleeping Worlds are firmly set in Sora's universe. They didn't come there from Quadratum.

The Shibuya they come from isn't Quadratum's Shibuya, simple as. We have like three different Disney worlds set in France, but they're still different worlds. It happens.
>>
>>388584765
>Nomura: It was simply that there was no room. There were so many characters appearing in the main story that in the end I wasn't able to create opportunities to use the FF characters. Although, I did have the team make polygon models of Leon and some others just in case. They also made the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella and a few others, but by the end I just couldn't find a place to use them. The production staff were mad at me.
>>
>>388584802
>What the fuck? When did I ever say that?
>>388582886
"I guess by your logic, NS won't be in KH4 because he said it was a secret."
>You clearly don't know how to write in English very well.
You have short-term memory loss AND can't read.
>>
Why dont you just go play FF if you want to see the characters so much?
>>
>>388583723
>Long before the city was conceived, San Fransokyo initially was a spot of land in California where Japanese immigrants flocked to in the late 1800s. But history was changed when the 1906 earthquake struck the land and caused unspeakable devastation. What many did not know was that the earthquake was caused by none other than the renowned artistLenore Shimamoto. Shimamoto was finishing an ambitious project—an energy amplifier—she created as a revolutionary power source, but the effects yielded a massive star that created the disaster known as the "Great Catastrophe". Filled with guilt, Shimamoto hid her work away praying that no one would find it and continue her research.[2]The events of the earthquake, ironically, inspired the city to be reborn, for San Francisco was rebuilt by Japanese immigrants using techniques that allowed movement and flexibility in a seismic event. After the city was finished being rebuilt, it was renamed San Fransokyo due to it being a city made greater than it was before from Japanese and American architecture combined.[1]
>>
>>388584632
>He realized his mistake and corrected it in the DLC.
And now he defends his stupidity again, because in Nomura's opinion Kingdom Hearts has "outgrown" Final Fantasy.
>>
>>388584975
>in the end I wasn't able to create opportunities to use the FF characters
"Deliberately wasted their time" my ass
Also link your sources retard
>>
>>388584709
That was literally giving further explanation to what you said. You are absolutely mental. Go seek a psychiatrist.
>>
>>388584745
>So, why not reveal that TWEWY characters also come from a video game and their own world is in the unreality?
TWEWY shibuya and Quadratum shibuya being the same would fuck with the lore because literal Angel's govern it and all the deep lore from that franchise exists already
>>
>>388584975
>there were so many opportunities for Kairi to do nothing for the entire duration of the game just I couldn't fit FF characters anywhere!
>>
>>388585129
I love how you asked to provide a source saying the staff was mad at him and then I do just that and now you ignore that bit. Just accept you were wrong and get Nomura's dick out your mouth.
>>
>>388585068
>Nomura's opinion Kingdom Hearts has "outgrown" Final Fantasy.

Literally no one said that I hope you're cumming and shitting over how great your bait is right now instead of sincerely being this fuckin dense.
>>
Pic related
>>388585068
Considering it didnt need final fantasy characters for multiple games id say it has outgrown
>>
>>388584975
Sounds like the production staff would do a better job without Nomura.
>>
>>388584980
>actually taking sacrasm seriously
We're done here. This was a complete waste of my time. I cannot believe I engaged with such a unintelligent buffoon.
>>
>>388585136
>Hey doc there's a serial shitposter whose mad at me on 4chan got any pills for that?

Lol
>>
>>388585526
>actually taking sacrasm seriously
Meanwhile
>"Mine was also based on an answer he gave in his interview but I guess it doesn't count because you say so."
Your words defending your "sarcasm"
>I engaged with such a unintelligent buffoon.
You weren't talking in the mirror.
>>
>>388584975
Damn. More reason why Nomura is dragging this series down. The games are only so good because of the development staff and Utada.
>>388585068
Nomura's an idiot. More news at 11. I feel after how badly he got slammed with the criticism on KH3, he's learned his lesson for KH4.
>>
File: 18485648.png (194 KB, 512x448)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
Why are you retards still replying to monkey talk like he isn't constantly using the same projection talk ignoring any argument and reason?
>>
File: Xanatos.jpeg.jpg (23 KB, 353x265)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>388585325
You just probed his point though. If he couldnt even fit stories for main characters what exactly would he have done with the FF cameos? Wouldn't you have rather seen Kairi train instead of the scenes with FF guys in remind?
>>
>>388584975
>so many opportunities for Aeleus and Dilan to not utter a fucking word FF characters would look weird in Radiant Garden
>>
>>388585778
There's only so many wrong opinions I can handle before I get too stupid to not reply to it
>>
>>388585840
Honestly the fact that the main original characters are so underwhelming with the space the FF characters provided for them just makes Nomura's words look even more silly. Especially now that those original characters who aren't Sora or Riku are basically going to be sidelined for KH4 to focus on the new original characters like Yozora, Magia, Aegis, Nameless Star, etc.
>>
>>388586040
He'll just reply to himself anyway anon. Just let him look like an idiot and discuss KH with people who aren't complete morons.
>>
>>388585925
See

>>388585840
>>
>>388585840
>Wouldn't you have rather seen Kairi train instead of the scenes with FF guys in remind?
Maybe they could teach her how to fight instead of that useless jobber Axel whose only reason for not being dead is fujobux.
>>
>>388585925
That makes Nomura's words look even dumber lol. Like what did Dilan and Aeleus contribute in their scenes? You could have just replaced them with Squall and his crew to make the scenes in RG be more meaningful.
>>
>>388586145
>like Yozora, Magia, Aegis, Nameless Star, etc.
it comes back full circle in how they're basically ff versus expies
>>
>>388586272
>that useless jobber Axel whose only reason for not being dead is fujobux.
Axel being back will never not irritate me. He, Roxas, Namine and Xion should have stayed gone.
>>
>>388586145
>Yozora, Magia, Aegis, Nameless Star
introduced in kh3
will have any significant role in kh6
>>
>>388582286
I don't care about disney and don't care all that much for FF in KH
>>
>>388586760
Take your meds.
>>
>>388586145
Yeah but it would be even less than now if there were more
>>
>>388586898
Wanna bet?
>>
>>388582286
I want FF characters and Disney worlds. Including FF characters in Disney worlds.
>>
>>388586760
They were introduced in KH3 as much as TAV were introduced in KH2.
>>388586843
>I don't care about disney
Then you don't care about KH. This series isn't for you, so leave.
>>
>>388587095
>This series isn't for you, so leave.
I could say the same to you about FF lol
>>
>>388587087
I want Disney theme park attractions like haunted mansion adapted as paces of Quadratum
>>
>>388587095
>Then you don't care about KH. This series isn't for you, so leave.
Are you the Disney police?
>>
>>388585330
Sure he said the staff her mad, but
1) you still haven't actually cited this source
2) you still have a claim which is unproven
>>
>>388587158
>>388587245
You guys are not true KH fans. Leave.
>>
>>388587298
Too late. I no longer care about KH.
>>
>>388587013
Not if the older original characters just get reduced to fanservice cameos like the FF characters.
>>
>>388587437
Now if that isn't a lie lol
>>
>>388587282
>you still haven't actually cited this source
KH3 ultimania. What other excuses will you throw at me?
https://www.khinsider.com/forums/index.php?threads/kingdom-hearts-3-ultimania-main-nomura-interview-translated.219219/
>>
>>388587678
>he deliberately wasted their time
>>
>>388587482
Not him but I also don't care that much for Kingdom Hearts anymore.
>>
>>388587864
Not him but it's obvious you still care. Nothing proves better you don't care like lurking game threads to tell people how you definitely not care
>>
>>388587842
>the greentext he highlighted was about the staff being mad at him
Why are you doing this to yourself? Is it that hard to just say you were wrong?
>>
File: 1650863009182.jpg (301 KB, 1280x720)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
They will be in KH4. Fans will bully Nomura into doing so!
>>
>>388587165
That'd be good as a thing to do between worlds. Each world unlocks a new theme park attraction, and if you do all of them you can get a new summon, or maybe a higher tier of spell.
>>
>>388588084
>he
Part of the initial claim was that, for some reason, Nomura intentionally wasted staff time by making them model Leon and not use him. This is part of his attempt to make Nomura the villain when in reality this is just how game development is.
His own source reveals why Leon wasn't used but he won't admit that nobody is "wrong" in this situation.
>>
>>388588354
Anon your greentext was literally just about the staff being mad at him lol. That's what I provided the citation for.
>>
>>388588246
Not the RG committee. They're in the same boat as Kairi and the Days/BBS trios. They're not in Quadratum which is the main stage for KH4. Any FF characters we get in KH4 have to be natives to Quadratum or any worlds we go to on that side of reality.
>>
>>388588531
My very first reply >>388583629 pointed out both of those claims.
You immediately memoryhole'd the first one because you can't prove it, because it's just your schizoid headcanon because you HAVE to make Nomura look as bad as possible.
>>
>>388588820
>My
Lol no. This is what you posted >>388584765

The amount of backpedaling is incredible.
>>
>>388588718
>Any FF characters we get in KH4 have to be natives to Quadratum or any worlds we go to on that side of reality.
I'm still thinking that Cloud/Sephiroth are going to be there too
>>
>>388589067
It's certainly not impossible. They've disappeared to somewhere, they're both still massively popular and relevant and it would make for good FF7R marketing as well.
>>
>>388589067
I really hope they're not there. Their story was over in KH2 and we have the remakes going on concurrently with FF. Cloud and Sephiroth have been used in everything so much.
>>
>>388585474
>didn't need
>all those non-FF games were terrible/flops

hmm
>>
>>388589446
>make for good FF7R marketing as well.

Are you fucking crazy? FF7R doesnt need Kingdom Hearts to market it. It's a FF7 game!!
>>
>>388589541
>their story was over
we got no resolution
>>
>>388589541
>Sora meets 7R's Cloud and Zack instead of the Cloud he knows
>>
>>388589036
The reply chain is longer than that, dipshit
>>
>>388589602
Kh3 base game was the best selling game and it had no FF characters
>>
>>388589602
>all those non-FF games were terrible/flops
Kh3 is the best selling game in the series
>>
>>388589946
according to what source?
>>
>Kingdom Hearts fans
>Kingdom Hearts 3 and 4 is losing its identity to Versus 13. Fuvk Nomura for adding so much of Versus 13 into KH including the characters

>The same Kingdom Hearts fans
>Fuck Nomura for not adding Final Fantasy!
None of this...makes sense to me...
>>
>>388589872
>long-awaited numbered title sells well
It's not rocket science. Still, the sales quickly dropped off the cliff and everyone criticized KH3 for being trash.
>>
>>388589541
Their story wasn't over.
>>388589714
Of course it doesn't but additional marketing doesn't hurt.
>>
>>388590029
>Kingdom Hearts 3 and 4 is losing its identity to Versus 13
I wish. Then they would have a chance of being good.
>KH4 confirmed to have Disney worlds
I guess not.
>>
>>388589790
>more backpedaling
>>
>>388589541
Cloud and Sephiroth are the most iconic SE characters. Their images alone constitutes hype to whatever medium they appear in. I bet you the moment we see them in a KH4 trailer, the views and hype would be off the roof. It would be the buzz of the week.
>>
>>388590183
20th-anniversary event
>KH3 has sold a record high of 6.7 million units as of September 2021.
Which is a lot more than KH1's 5.9 million units sold and KH2's 5.2
>>
>>388590872
>800k difference is a lot
>>
>>388590872
Fuck meant for >>388590015
>>388591016
Well, I think it is. Point mostly being that it's the best selling game in the series.
>>
>>388591097
>Point mostly being that it's the best selling game in the series.
It's far less impressive to sell 6.7m copies when you have an established fanbase, social media awareness and larger than ever marketing budget compared to an entirely new game that came out of nowhere in 2001.
>>
>>388591016
>800k difference isn't a lot
>>
>>388591097
Does this include the sales of the KH1.5 HD releases?
>>
I would have sacrificed KH3 for Versus XIII any day.
>>
>>388591428
The post was meant for the anon asking where is the source of KH3 being the best-selling game. Not how impressive it was. KH1's sales are more impressive but 3 sold more in the end.
>>388591670
No idea. I got it from
Video Game Sales Wiki, but for another source I just checked VG Charts and they have KH1 at 6.3 million units sold.
>>
>>388591428
Move those goalposts baby
>>
>>388591782
That's what the secret ending was. KH3 was delayed because of VS13 (Sora gets crystalized) but then Yozora loses to KH3 and disappears (because Versus 13 was canceled)

If you think that's schizo then let me tell you about how KH4 is secretly Bouncer 2...
>>
>>388592059
>If you think that's schizo then let me tell you about how KH4 is secretly Bouncer 2...
I'd like to hear more.
>>
>>388592059
>If you think that's schizo then let me tell you about how KH4 is secretly Bouncer 2...
Schizo theories are the only form of schizoposting I like
>>
File: hy1nv9dpo5651.jpg (78 KB, 1200x672)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>388592234
>>
>>388592279
The only schizo theory I have is that Sora, in out world has a heart. Everything has a heart and we only need to see it to become real. So Sora is real to us. Everytime they talk this way its proof that even a fictional character can be real. Hence the realm of fiction looks like our real life to Sora. But it's more that Shinto Japanese / Pochahauntus way of looking at things spiritually. Our sky is the one sky that connects all fiction.
>>
File: bouncer-178.png (331 KB, 640x448)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
>>388592234
>bouncer 2
They are dead bro
>>
What's with the meltdown?
>>
>>388593060
No one is ever really gone.
>>
>>388593060
And what is Quadratum? An afterworld.
>>
I like how that one guy who says Nomura's staff got mad at him for not using their models doesn't think it's normal for things to be made and not used either out of time constraints or simply because they went in a different direction than initially planned.
>>
>>388590872
Actually nomura mentions that the last he heard, it was 7 million.
Speaking of which, SE never did release that video of the event they promised.
>>
File: bouncer-103.png (287 KB, 640x448)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>>388593496
I can't believe Not Zenos can breathe in space and will slowly travel back to earth
>>
>>388593602
An afterworld for sora and strelitzia, perfectly normal for everyone else
>>388586318
Replaced them with squall and his crew being silent
>>
File: bouncer-125.png (280 KB, 640x448)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
>>388593808
>perfectly normal for everyone else

Not Master of Masters, Luxu and the Foretellers. She meant people in weird ass situations or people who disappear...

You know what other game had a disappearing master?
>>
I hope KH4 has more vocal songs,
>>
File: bouncer-126.png (250 KB, 640x448)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
>>388596719
>>388592234
Here you go...
>>
>>388596956
>>388596719
>>
How cinematic will KH4 be? I've always wanted bosses to have super over the top attacks. Xehanort with his chairs and the golden place, and yozora with his mechs is just like a start in my opinion.
>>
Cumming inside Kingdom Hearts!
>>
>>388596719
>>388596956
He left Not Sora to train Not Zenos, however he would realize in horror as the latter had prepared a weapon to put humanity under his heels, because of that then tried to to stop him but was quickly killed
>>
Once again, I beleive sora needs more belts. A zipper or two more. The cuffs on his hand could really be wider and all they way to the wrists. I can't wiat for kh5 when he finally gets full length pants
>>
File: 20220618_132555.jpg (250 KB, 1280x2048)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>
To only downside to star wars in KH is that there won't be any dismemberment/
>>
>>388606407
Or Kairi in the slave outfit
>>
on the internet, no one know that you’re a heartless
>>
What's the message of kingdom hearts? "Never give up"? " The light of friendship can overcome any adversity "? I cringed while typing these, btw.
>>
File: 20220618_132602.jpg (234 KB, 1170x1782)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>
>>388608202
Does it need a message?
>>
Unseem realm - Realm of Fiction
Valhalla - The Final World? Missing link Scala?
Regular VS13 realm = Rrgular KH realm
>>
File: 20220618_132617.jpg (257 KB, 1500x1125)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>
Do you think they'll make critical counter like a regular part of your counter in kh4?
>>
File: 1567749420375.jpg (159 KB, 1200x900)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>388606742
Lewd but now I want to see Aqua in it.
>>
I've always wondered why party members never get abilities to make their regular attacks better
>>
File: Spoiler Image (145 KB, 360x407)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
did anyone else think this little niglet was a heartless the first time you played kh2?
>>
File: Box_FFXIII.jpg (270 KB, 1366x768)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>388610040
Sounds about right. Scala always gave me Valhalla vibes.
>>
Watched star wars for the first time. Probably a limit of the tech at the time but the lightsaber rarely cut people unless it was for an important moment. Also it didn't have the the cauterizing effect. Except for the first time where it also drew blood, but that was probably just an early thing that they changed their mind on later.
>>
>>388621368
Also, these movies are corny as hell, I love em.
>>
File: 20220618_132718.jpg (789 KB, 2949x4096)
789 KB
789 KB JPG
>>
>>388618954
I still think he is

Vivis whole thing in FF9 really fits with that idea
>>
>>388621940
I cant wait to see Riku's Quadratum outfit
>>
File: file.png (636 KB, 1280x720)
636 KB
636 KB PNG
Is there an ending or something beyond this boss fight or is this a joke ending with an invincible boss?
I've spent 30 hours already and I always die to some bullshit unavoidable one hit kill or combo.
>>
File: Roxas bullshit.webm (2.93 MB, 960x540)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>>388624327
You mean this thing? Fuck this things btw
>>
>>388624860
No matter how fast I mash square to roll I still get hit by the orbs, I'm sure it's unavidable. Sometimes I get hit by a combo and die instantly because I just can't react fast enough. I'm Lvl 44 on Critical,
>>
>>388625071
Roll won't get you clear of the orbs you need glide, or quick run. Or reflect.
>>
>>388625208
To get Glide I need the Final Form and to get the Final Form I need to beat Roxas, so...
Reflect didn't work, after reflecting one orb I get hit by all the rest.
>>
>>388625448
Then quick glide nigger
>>
>>388624860
>Fuck this things btw
should we tell him about Zebraman's AI glitch?
>>
>>388626536
There's no Quick Glide.
>>
File: IMG_20220522_143802566.jpg (2.26 MB, 4080x3072)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB JPG
Shadow Witch Cackles merrily!
>>
File: 20220618_180637.jpg (1.62 MB, 1536x2048)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
>>
> It's not darkness, not if it helps him
I need the series to go in on sora's darkness
>>
File: Quadratum_2_KHIIIRM.png (871 KB, 1239x697)
871 KB
871 KB PNG
>>
Watching the Phantom Menace and I never fucking knew the Jedi could Quick Run, if the can do it so can the Sith
>>
File: 20220618_180655.jpg (362 KB, 2014x1588)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
>>
Am I missing any DEEP LORE by only playing 1, rechain of memories and 2?
>>
>>388644967
You're missing pretty much all of the lore because KH1-2 doesn't really do that much worldbuilding.
>>
>>388645056
fug
Looks like I'm getting that crazy PS4 collection with all the games
>>
>>388597226
Imagine the shitstorm MoM is just another Sora.
>>
>>388644967
Yes. A whole lot.
>>
File: FUp6SqKWQAAnuVZ.jpg (44 KB, 888x485)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>
File: 1650395595119.png (21 KB, 284x261)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>388647775
>>
I'm surprised the KH4 trailer so far has a higher view count than FF7R2 considering how much bigger the latter game is for Square
>>
File: 1626184348167.png (237 KB, 557x605)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>388647858
>we may finally see the end of every KH thing having that horrid fan font based on the KHII logo
>>
>>388624327
>Is there an ending or something beyond this boss fight or is this a joke ending with an invincible boss?
>>388625448
>to get the Final Form I need to beat Roxas, so...
Clearly you knew the answer already
>>
File: 20220618_180652.jpg (416 KB, 1342x2048)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>>
>Xehanort is a really memorable character. We did take a lot of time to flesh out this enemy presence throughout the series. It all started in the original Kingdom Hearts, where there's Ansem and Kingdom Hearts II with Xemnas – basically, these two figures that stem from one person. In the first game, we explored just the heart portion. In the second game, we explored the physical body. It all led up to the full physical embodiment of the character. I really like that we took this slow-burn approach to build up the character.

So, Nomura admits that BBS and 3D were shit and Xehanort's character development stopped in KH2, kek?
>>
>>388644967
everything after that is non-canon. KHIV will be a soft reboot that retcons all the post KH2 garbage
>>
>>388653665
>It all led up to the full physical embodiment of the character.
That was BbS you retard
>>
>>388653964
A game no one liked with the worst Xehanort, got it.
>>
i wonder what KH3 and KHIV would have been like in the universe where FF Versus 13 got to happen.
>>
>>388654142
based. Old Man Xehanort is the worst one
>>
It takes a lotta core to dance on top of a stupid ball all day. Heartless abs supremacy.
>>
File: 20220609_230119.jpg (169 KB, 1166x962)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>
>>388654869
shut up
>>
>>388654167
Nomura wouldn't be a bitch about adding characters from his Final Fantasy.
>>
File: 20220122_230121.jpg (157 KB, 1000x1480)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>
File: 20220618_235614.jpg (588 KB, 2048x1536)
588 KB
588 KB JPG
>>
>>388654167
Might have come out sooner.
>>
File: 20220618_233857.jpg (177 KB, 1302x1494)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_20220613_095807604.jpg (2.72 MB, 4080x3072)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB JPG
this Noble wizard has some assets you can't help but notice.
>>
>>388667585
>tfw no heartless gf
>>
File: 20220618_233848.jpg (327 KB, 1229x1144)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
>>
>>388648395
no it doesnt
>>
>>388589776
according to Nojima or Kitase or whoever the resolution was "go see advent children ahah", which is the reason the whole subplot was added in the first place
>>
File: 20220327_113005.jpg (211 KB, 1206x1309)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>
File: 20210810_182717.jpg (338 KB, 1681x2048)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>
>>388670682
source?
>>
File: 20220419_002514.jpg (842 KB, 2388x1668)
842 KB
842 KB JPG
>>
Checking Nexus, is Axel the only keyslinger we can't make playable for 3 on PC in any form? Been absolutely delightful to watch people turn the game into a series playground, Kuras Terra just rips and tears everything in his path.

>>388621368
>>388621491
There was a contemporary review of Empire Strikes Back describing it as an ultimately silly movie, but not so much so that it would belittle those involved. I think that is about right.
>>
>>388670895
one of the post-KH2 interviews though i can't remember if it was an ultimania or something else
>>
>>388671389
I never knew Empire strikes back open with Luke getting kidnapped by a yeti
>>
Fortune Teller makes a little heart!

I'm working on the fucking mint Parasol Beauty illustration and I fucked up the lighting and it's way to bright despite the rain. Now I'm mad and gotta fix it.
>>
>>388674858
Nice
>>
>>388674858
You're pretty good.
>>
File: FSauLdjXEAAumCF.jpg (123 KB, 1920x1080)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>
>>388672401
I think they just added that because Mark Hamill got in a car crash and fucked his face up. I forget the full story.
>>
>>388555943
I've forgotten, what did they contribute to the original game?
>>
File: 20220619_062757.jpg (456 KB, 2009x2048)
456 KB
456 KB JPG
>>
Can somebody explain to me why Xehanort came back as Old Man Xehanort instead of the Radiant Garden Terranort considering that was the body Ansem and Xemnas came from?
>>
>>388686214
*faints*
>>
>>388707251
I believe what happened was that Xehanort and Terra came back together.

Ansem and Xemnas are two halves of Terra-Xehanort, but Xehanort's original body was still waiting around for his heart (Ansem).
But then you have to ask why Xehanort didn't come back after KH1, and I believe the reason is because Xemnas still retained some piece of Xehanort, some memories or something.

So when both were defeated, it basically reset the fusion and both of them came back as they were originally. And then Terra was re-seeded with time-travelling Terra-Xehanort.
>>
File: 1625867299726.png (894 KB, 1280x720)
894 KB
894 KB PNG
Reminder that FF characters will be in KHIV and that they do matter.
>>
File: Leon.jpg (851 KB, 3840x2160)
851 KB
851 KB JPG
>>388709794
Probably not the RG committee given they aren't in Quadratum like Sora's other friends that isn't Riku.
>>
File: FU4WJkHaQAA_euX.jpg (495 KB, 4096x2458)
495 KB
495 KB JPG
>>388710097
Cool. Give us Cloud, Sephiroth, Tifa and Zack instead. They're relevant to FF7R as well so it's extra promotion.
>>
>>388710296
>Cloud and Sephiroth went somewhere to fight a great battle
>Zack ends up in Quadratum because of afterworld nonsense
>Tifa somehow ends up in Quadratum because she followed Cloud's heart or something idk
I like it as long as it's not Zack's shitty new voice actor
>>
File: 1644430063224.png (916 KB, 850x1200)
916 KB
916 KB PNG
>>388710097
Tidus will make his return.
>>
>>388707251
Ansem and Xemnas were such a mix of them that after fading away Terra and Xehanort were recompleted to their states pre-fusion rather than as a botched mess
>>388707857
>But then you have to ask why Xehanort didn't come back after KH1
Because xehanorts heart was inside riku until moments before xemnas faded. So xehanort probably started recompleting and after xemnas was defeated they started the process again
>And then Terra was re-seeded with time-travelling Terra-Xehanort.
Please dont say it like that
>>
>>388710739
He's too busy playing Blitzball with his bro back home to care about all this retardation. He's probably wondered why Sora and Riku are being fags and not partaking in Blitzball.
>>
File: oof.jpg (70 KB, 506x410)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>
>>388710950
>Because xehanorts heart was inside riku
It's a little unclear exactly what that was about. It's presented as a "shadow of Ansem" or something like that. So I don't think it was his whole heart, but there may have been some of him left especially since we now know he had the ability to fragment his heart.

But yeah that also would keep him from recompleting.
>>
>>388710950
>Because xehanorts heart was inside riku
This is untrue. All he had was some of his darkness lingering within Riku. His heart was destroyed as Ansem at the end of KH1.
>>
>>388710643
i too hope we get Rick Gomez back.
>>
>>388650270
I'm dumb and was just salty. Got some Ribbons and now I stomped him.
>>
>>388711163
>>388711181
We never saw his heart leaving his body so i always thought he was like braindead (heartdead?) and was there but could not do anything, allowing riku to use his powers and form with no danger of losing control
>His heart was destroyed as Ansem at the end of KH1.
But He was in CoM
>>
File: FVaEUKhaAAAyK4j.jpg (86 KB, 1079x609)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>388710296
Let it be Young Sephiroth. Though it would have only made sense back in BBS.
>>
>>388711820
Because the light of KH literally fucking destroyed him completely. There was nothing left to see.

>But he was in CoM
As a damn shadow lingering in Riku's heart like he fucking said. Said nothing about his own heart residing with Riku's.
>>
>>388712054
>Because the light of KH literally fucking destroyed him completely. There was nothing left to see.
If there was nothing left, then how did he recomplete?
>>
>>388712512
Because his heart got returned to his body. Any more stupid questions?
>>
>>388712671
>destroyed completely there was nothing left to see
>his heart returned
???
>>
>>388712671
But he was destroyed completely, meaning his heart would have gotten destroyed.
>>
>>388713341
>>388713356
You can't be this dense.
>>
>>388711820
by this logic we never actually saw his heart leave riku after ansem's machine destroyed the rest of ansem's darkness inside riku.
>>
>>388713356
hearts don't get destroyed unless there's some lore from UX or 3 I'm misremembering
once a Heartless is destroyed by the Keyblade or Light itself? the heart should be freed
>>
>>388713724
To be fair we didnt see anything there, but after the flash riku was normal and the kingdom hearts was bleeding hearts
>>
>>388714338
>To be fair we didnt see anything there, but after the flash
that was how ansem was destroyed in kh1
>>
>>388714902
And appeared in com afterwards
>>
>>388713946
Half of Ventus' heart was destroyed before he was taken to the Destiny Islands to die.
>>
>>388715220
>Half of Ventus' heart was destroyed before he was taken to the Destiny Islands to die.
No. Half of it was in vanitas
>>
>>388715119
as a shadow lingering in riku's heart
>>
>>388715220
Did you not play the game? That chunk of Ventus' heart went to Vanitas.
>>
>>388715396
What about Ventus' heart after his fight against Vanitas? It was severely damaged, and if it can be damaged then I imagine it can perish.
>>
>>388717798
There's a difference between damaged and destroyed.
>>
there has literally never been a society without darkness
>>
>>388719923
t. Darkness
>>
>OGFF7 fags mad at KH
lmao, KH has become a boogeyman, zoomers are fucked in the head
>>
File: 20220619_123334.jpg (111 KB, 1500x1125)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>
>>388719923
The Kingdom of Heaven...?
>>
>>388711097
When was this?
>>
>>388709794
Reminder Mary Poppins will appear and whoop MoM's ass
>>
>>388711097
>Nomura doesn't even want to be SE making KH any more
it shows.
>>
>>
>>388725241
Based Poppins.
>>
>>388725078
Edge's 30th anniversary FF issue.
>>388728748
It was an interview centered around FF but ok
>>
>>388733473
Cope
>>
>>
File: 20220619_062358.jpg (938 KB, 1050x1350)
938 KB
938 KB JPG
>>
>>388670821
A cute.
>>
Your walking down a muddy trail in the pouring rain. You're soaked and cold. As you turn a corner however, a large figure catches your eye. A Parasol Beauty hanging out by herself in the rain. She spots you in your soggy clothes and down trodden attitude. She comtenplates for a brief moment, and then excitedly invites you to stand with her under the umbrella. You gladly accept.

Here's the fucking mint Parasol Beauty image finally. Go see some alts like no lighting and no emblem at https://funnyjunk.com/Oc+art+parasol+in+the+rain/NiBrNAv/
>>
>>
>>388740943
I'm getting stranger danger vibes.
>>
File: IMG_20210126_160053.jpg (2.02 MB, 2879x2444)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB JPG
>>
File: 20220612_231034.jpg (349 KB, 2048x1448)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>
Kingdom Hearts will either be the final world or the final boss of the Lost Masters arc.
>>
Darkness.
>>
File: file.png (621 KB, 917x432)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
heres a concept
in the final fantasy offshoot "bravely second" there's a wizard class with the ability to alter spells into new forms at the cost of extra MP
e.g. a firaga blast that targets the entire opposing side, a protect mist that reapplies the status every turn for 4 turns on either party, a blizzaga wall that counters physical attacks with the spell, or a curaga wall that can be applied to the enemy that heals whoever attacks it

i wonder if kingdom hearts could work with something similar, where outside of battle you can assign spells to formats similar to the ones used in formchanges to use at any time, albeit with the caveat of only being able to assign each format to a single spell, and vice-versa
>>
>>388746318
i thought I told you to shut up.
>>
>>388728748
>HYPOTHETICALLY
>5 years ago
>>
File: 20220619_062441.jpg (260 KB, 1310x1480)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>
>>388551405
threadly fujo crust
>>
File: FB_IMG_1567342903437.jpg (209 KB, 1300x1200)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
Bikinis for anons!
>>
>>388764198
I probably have heartless in a bikini somewhere but heres Mad Maiden in Dominatrix gear instead.
>>
>>388767049
Sexy!
>>
File: 20220619_181053.jpg (77 KB, 900x1000)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>
File: 20220619_181112.jpg (545 KB, 1817x2048)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
>>
File: 20220619_124056.jpg (145 KB, 1024x866)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>
question
in kh3 is it possible to hold the water spells' barrier for a few seconds by holding down the button when casting it?
>>
>>388779625
don't think so
>>
File: 20220619_062804.jpg (54 KB, 840x532)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_20220620_031757621.jpg (2.06 MB, 4080x3072)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB JPG
A particularly sad Parasol Beauty Because I'm feeling particularly sad.
>>
Nomura will remake KH1/2 so he can remove the FF characters from it.
He'll replace Yuffie with a new original character, Puffie.
>>
>>388784732
And Aerith with a new original character, Aeris
>>
>>388784732
haha POOffie I get it!
>>
>>388784732
>>388784808
>Stall
>Puffie
>Aeris
>Sneed
>Tideus
>Bakka
>Smelphie
>Clownd
>Seth E. Rott
>Scyther
>Foo
>Ray
>Sekzer
>Iviv
>Mauron
>You Nah
>Spain
>Rriku
>Sack
>>
>>388785350
>Not renaming Zack to Gongaga
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKnkhAQxLKI
>>
File: 1653858298075.jpg (32 KB, 597x597)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>388785469
Fuck that's genius, I didn't think of that.
>mfw Gongaga asks Aqua for a date
>>
>>388784732
Good.
>>
>>388778705
Does saving the world get you credit for your schooling? If not, SRK are screwed with all these missed years.
>>
>>388785957
>missed years
at worse they just skiped school forlike a year and half up to KH3 (1 year between CoM and 2 plus some months between 2 and 3)
they probably dropped it completely after 3 tho.
TAV are homeschooled, Roxas and Xion dont probably get what a "school" is at all.
only HPO go to school regularly
>>
>>388791115
Roxas knows what a summer vacation is. And understands the concept of homework.
It's likely that Ansem implanted that knowledge into him when he sent him into data TT so that he'd stay in character to give time for Sora to recover.
>>
>>388791657
yeah, youre right, I forgot he keept those fake memories.
>>
underrated kh characters (kharacters):
>sora’s mom
>riku’s dad
>kairi’s grandma
>goofy’s son (never mentioned in game but we know he exists)
>donald’s sister (also never mentioned but she is the mom of donald’s nephews)
>>
>>388792548
Don't forget Sora's paternal great-grandfather (he is never mentioned in any of the games or side material but we know 100% for sure that he is a character within the scope of the story due to the fact that Sora, as a human being, had to be born from the union of his father and mother, and his father had to be born in turn of the union of his own father and mother, Sora's grandparents, one of which would then, as well, be born from the union of their own father and mother, grandparents to Sora's father's father and great-grandparents to Sora, of which one of the males would be the character in question, this being possible due to how reproduction occurs in nature by each subsequent generation being related to all the previous ones by blood)
>>
>>388792548
>(never mentioned in game but we know he exists)
I highly doubt Max even exists in KH's world
>>
>donald and mickey
have wives, no kids
>goofy
no wife, but has produced offspring
>>
File: unknown-320.jpg (71 KB, 576x758)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
Which will happen first
>kh4 released
>/khg/ cleans their room
>>
>>388793293
pretty sure Goof Troop implied at some point that his five passed away some time before the series
>>
>>388794290
his wife*
man, im sleepy as fuck
>>
News............. please.........
>>
>>388794290
His five wives all died.
>>
File: GoofWife.jpg (64 KB, 1269x249)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>388794290
A Goof Troop production document references how she died.
But there are old shorts where Goofy has a wife.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIg6rz6EPwY
>>
>>388795015
we're talking about characters’ extended family members
>>
>>388795489
dark but hilarious
>>
>>388795489
This feels like foul play.
>>
>>388799069
We never saw Goofy's librarian wife after the second Goofy movie...
>>
Goofy "Murdercock" Goof
>>
LITE
>>
File: 1650022094260.jpg (166 KB, 1024x933)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>388551405
>>
>>388793293
Didnt he and Clarabell Cow have a thing in the Three Mouseketeers?

Also this woels choice was brilliant because it explains where Goofy got All for one and one for all from in KH1 and no one talks about that enough.
>>
File: IMG_20220502_101828342.jpg (1.92 MB, 4080x3072)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB JPG
A pregnant Fortune Teller craves donuts! Go get her some!
>>
>>388817060
Noooooo I thought you were just an innocuous drawfag not a weird fetish dude
>>
>>388817256
Behind every innocuous drawing is a fetish guy. Don't worry I don't do it too often. Ignore the Dusk Larxene bdsm comic I'm finishing up right now. I really don't do it this often.
>>
>>388817060
can harkness even get pregant?
>>
>two animators working on Dark Road are women
>new KH4 and KHML co-writers are female
How will this affect the series?
>>
File: FBzJfq-XsAANcaB.jpg (42 KB, 413x541)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>388821101
More kino
>>
>>388820142
They have needs, they sleep a couple mention eating in their descriptions, and they have breasts and some have bulges, so they have some of the assets.

They're also very instinctual and reproduction is one of the most powerful instincts there are. With love anything is possible.
>>
>>388821495
damn cat
>>
>>388821101
More slice of life?
>>
I am of firm opinion that riku's dark suit should come back,aqua should be able to tap into her anti aqua form, terra should be able to tap into xehanort's memories and power, ventus should be able to tap into vanitas' power, and kairi should be able to use that wings on her own.
>>
>>388821101
It's going to go to shit.
>>
File: 20220619_123513.jpg (169 KB, 973x831)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>
File: 1651007447296.png (461 KB, 505x498)
461 KB
461 KB PNG
i hope kh4 comes out the same month as ff7r2 so kh4 can get btfo super hard
>>
File: 1631055611574.jpg (50 KB, 500x221)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
I don't know how I didn't think of this before, but does anyone think Nomura might have been inspired by Naoki Urasawa's 20th Century Boys when creating the Master of Masters?

If you're unfamiliar, here's the basic premise
>in the 1969, a group of young boys create a "Book of Prophecies," chronicling a fantastical series of a events that eventually leads to the end of the world in the year 2000
>in the late 1990s, Kenji, the main author of the Book of Prophecies, learns of one of his old friends supposedly committing suicide, and winds up in the center of a conspiracy by the cult leader "Friend" to bring the events of the Book of Prophecies to life

There's already a similarity in that 20th Century Boys and the χ saga tell their stories non-linearly, swapping back and forth between various points in time.
Friend's symbol is an eye (with a hand in it).
Multiple masks feature prominently.
More loosely, the hero relies on his friends to piece the mystery together and work to stop Friend's plot.

We've talked a lot in this thread about religious and philosophical parallels in KH, but we don't get too many people talking about media that might have influenced KH's storytelling. (Aside from hurr durr BbS is Star Wars.)
>>
File: 1637401311108.jpg (21 KB, 367x367)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>still no news
>>
>>388828331
What's the point? It'll never be KH2.
>>
>>388826810
>BbS is Star Wars
I mean nomura says Eraqus was star wars and Xehanort was star trek so ya know
>>
>>388828331
>>388828539
Fry from this episode is what I imagine KH2 fanboys as
>>
>>388830527
Billionaires?
>>
>>388830641
losers who sit in their room alone in the dark
>>
>>388826810
An anon posted a good image on kh2, khux and dark city ill post it if I can find it. I posted about Dragon Quest Dai no Daibouken before too.
>>
>>388830102
That's not quite it. Just that he cast Mark Hamill (SW) and Leonard Nimoy (ST) because of those similar-but-rival franchises.
Interesting that it happened just for the English-language casting though.
>>
>>388830641
No.

>>388830774
This but remember how he went nuts trying to buy things that made him nostalgic?
>>
>>388830942
Xehanort's drive for exploration and casting Spock as a man who became a mad scientist was no coincidence.
>>
File: 1540044624915.gif (3.67 MB, 700x298)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB GIF
>>388785350
>>Seth E. Rott
>>
>>388821101
More romance and crackships being BTFO
Pray they aren't fujos though or that could backfire hard
>>
File: 1647620807119.jpg (1.21 MB, 2798x3358)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>388826810
>>
File: 1647527325779.jpg (1.84 MB, 3672x4408)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
>>388839295

I'm going to look into 20th century boys it sounds interesting. Oh and this is obvious but since it's got a lot of DNA of FF some of that is from Dungeons and Dragons, like Bahamut which is apparently in Verum Rex, and Ultima (the ultima keyblade)
>>
File: 20220620_133930.jpg (119 KB, 1125x1500)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>
>>388841892
One day I'm going to find you and punch you.
>>
>>388839295
>>388839501
>dark city
Stop that.
>>
File: 20220117_134457.jpg (91 KB, 980x800)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>
>>388842686
wheres the rat on his head
>>
File: 20220619_221934.jpg (179 KB, 1200x1600)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>
>>388585840
>no Gargoyles world
>no Xanatos controlling the Heartless
>>
>>388587087
yeah Zack was a great use of a FF character
what other FF characters could be incorporated into Disney worlds?
>>
File: 1524549887135.jpg (32 KB, 498x456)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Finally got to the KH2 data fights for the first time and you weren't kidding, these are a challenge even at Level 99.
Are there any fights you consider outright unfair?
>>
>>388553442
Two?!
>>
File: chrome_5PJFsDb3Jp.png (268 KB, 1286x425)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
So what's /khg/'s guesstimate for how long the events of KH4 will take place.
A week in universe, a month?
>>
>>388852728
713 days
>>
who is the smartest kharacter?
>>
>>388856614
brain
>>
File: 20220620_133935.jpg (240 KB, 938x547)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>
Dancer blows raspberries and nothing else no sir. There totally isn't another image right next to this one of her blowing something else.
>>
>>388852728
A month. Outside of Days, these games don't take place over long periods.
>>
>>388852728
So, Sora was missing for over a year now so at least that
>>
File: brain.jpg (9 KB, 231x254)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>388858428
>>
what is riku doing in quadratum
>>
I liked the idea of the final boss being like a compilation of other themes in the series I just think xehanort's could have done it better. Be more of a new song that has bits from the others rather than just being like a mash up of them. Honestly the Guardando parts were fine it was just the rage awakened parts that could have been done better. Song was still pretty fine. Kinda like forza finale, except that wasn't very final bossish.
>>
>Health bars don't have hearts
fucking trash, when will hackmura rectify this glaring mistake.
>>
ML info now
>>
>>388573390
>>388575940
Nomura should have killed off the majority of his Original characters. Ansem, Roxas, Xion, Namine, Axel, All the organization members. All of them should be and stay dead.
>>
>>388859301
should have stayed dead
>>
Is it because of disney characters that power levels are all over the place? Like sora AND riku chop buildings apart in one game can't do shit in another, etc etc. It's gameplay but in the first level sora is still bouncing back chunks of houses against the wind titan. I just want shit to be consistent. Like Terranort makes Axel fly halfway across a field through a boulder that's cool but it honestly comes out of nowhere since he never has done it and never does it again.
>>
File: FIoAggPWYAApXnb.jpg (329 KB, 2560x1440)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>388867461
Also makes me think of how very FF that verum rex scene is. Makes me want the KH side to get one like that. They can too considering goofy can block anything and donald's got a megalaser and so does mickey. They're disney characters too so maybe it's just the individual worlds. Like I can't ever imagine them being allowed to smash a whole building in BH6. It's just y autism.

It's why I liked BH6 though. Sora's superhuman powers were actually something you could feel there, like something that makes him different from the people there. Don't really get that feeling in ANY of the games aside from that world.
>>
>>388866474
Nomura should kill you
>>
>>388866474
Agreed 100%
>>
>>388866474
the org people really outwore their welcome. I thought they served their purpose in COM/KH2. but they're still hanging around. even the aesthetic has gotten old.
>>
what did it feel like for monstro to have all these important kh characters in his tummy haha
>>
File: 20220620_204448.jpg (269 KB, 1280x1528)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>
Why are the save points for KH so lame? I think the GBA CoM had the coolest ones. They remind me of the save points from Illusion of Gaia. Also considering that they can lead you to the outside of the world it would have been cool if it put you in a room that's like the border between the world and the ocean between. Kinda like being inside the wall of the world. Like Illusion of Gaia actually.
>>
>>388872925
Also considering how gates are all shaped like keyholes I think it would be cool if they were keyhole shaped too. Or looked like the various portals, the spiked orb ones.
>>
Heartless hands are a little cumbersome at times. Too bad for this wizard she can't hOld the massive pistol.
>>
File: Shiva_KHUX.png (97 KB, 336x523)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>388874117
Try drawing Shiva, since you like drawing the girl Heartless.
>>
>>388874223
See >>388555943
I got a few of her. Only started drawing her recently. Don't know why she was one of the first UX ones I discovered. She's very cute, but a little complex to draw. Still fun though.
>>
>>388875486
Oh, I didn't see your previous post. Nice.
>>
File: file.png (61 KB, 305x558)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
how would you fix ultima weapon 2?
6/4 with mp hastega is shit compared to decisive pumpkin's combo boost
>>
I can’t beat boat Ansem on proud mode.
>>
>>388882767
Give it Air and Ground combo boost like KH3 while Pumpkin gets MP Haste. Ultima should be op as fuck.
>>
File: 20211003_040457.png (46 KB, 329x379)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>
why does young nort sound like neo cortex
nortex
>>
File: FVxcZBfaMAEsHbr.jpg (346 KB, 1200x614)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>
>>388882767
>the so called ULTIMATE WEAPON gets beaten by a candy cane you get from a Disney world
Still makes me laugh
>>
File: FVsRbAoVUAIc5lz.jpg (253 KB, 2048x2048)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>
>>388850936
Some of them are, yet all of them are winnable, even in Critical. Persevere with the right strategy and you'll eventually pull through, and keep in mind some 'advanced' tricks like using Limit Form as a form of healing in 1 VS 1 fights, and some limits like Donald's or Solo Trinity for offense and i-frames.

>>388882767
Give it an ability called Full Boost, which includes the equivalent effects of:
>Combo Boost
>Air Combo Boost
>Fire Boost
>Blizzard Boost
>Thunder Boost
>Form Boost
>Summon Boost
>Combination Boost
>Reaction Boost
There you have it, your overpowered Keyblade. Its stats are fine, though.

>>388902747
Ultima is still better for beginners who are too bad with items or too stingy for Ethers.
>>
FF fans really hate Nomura and KH. I'm reading about FFVIIR and people keep bringing up KH like it's trash. i don't get it. what did KH do to offend FF fans so much
>>
Fortune Teller roots for you!
>>
>>388905110
Being inane and devoid of substance. It turns out not everyone likes mystery boxes and cliffhangers.
>>
>>388905110
They use nomura as a scapegoat. For example people blame him for 7remake’s timejannies despite him wanting a fateful remaster, or people who bash him for SoP dialogue despite him not being the writer. TLDR people see nomura’s name and blame everything on him like he is the only person working on the game.
>>
>>388905110
I assume you're referring to /v/ threads. Every video game thread there has a scapegoat or two who is to blame for every bad decision ever made. It doesn't help that that board also has notorious autistic shitposters constantly spamming lies as truth 16 hours a day which causes people less in the know to think what they're saying is true.
Now that's not to say Nomura's without fault. I'm sure he's made some bad decisions before. But always double check what you hear on /v/ because a lot of the time it's a half truth.
>>
>>388905110
Just newfags.
KH took the usual FF camp and plot twists, and used it for its own story.
So many years passed and so few new FF games came out that 7remake doing the standard FF nonsense made it seem like its kh all over again, to newfags anyway.
Just to drive the point home, when ff7 originally came out, Nojima actually got a bunch of mail from fans begging/demanding to bring back aerith. The ending itself had been contentious for years as well since its so ambiguous.
Time is a circle.
>>
>>388911031
>KH took the usual FF camp and plot twists, and used it for its own story.
Didnt sakaguchi himself have something to do with that?
>>
>>388911539
yeah, I think the original story was just sora fighting a witch or something as the big bad.
>>
>>388911630
So the ”kingdom hearts nonsense” in final fantasy, is just final fantasy
>>
>>388909739
Thanks, I needed that.
>>
File: Chernabog.png (452 KB, 661x330)
452 KB
452 KB PNG
>>388911630
I think Chernabog was going to be the twist villain after Maleficent. I guess it'd make sense for why heartless look like him, if they spawned from him.
>>
>>388911630
Nomura said it would be a simple story that ends with fighting a witch, Sakaguchi said if he wanted to sell the game he had to make a story that would appeal to FF Fans. Said that was the only advice he ever gave him.
>>
>>388902747
>people got upset with Ultima III was definitively the strongest and obsoleted the rest of the Keyblades
No winning
>>
>>388911031
FFVIII is still relatively fresh in the minds for most mainstream FF fans and that went way more batshit and unintelligible than KH ever has.
To the point that fans have to cope their way through fan theories for its story to make sense.
>>
>>388902747
I like it. Fits a Disney game.
>>
Should I buy Re:Mind DLC before or after beating KH3 (I heard there were some bonuses unlocked if you start the game with Re:Mind).
>>
>>388922141
You get access to pro codes but you probably wouldn't want to use them until you beat the game once. Aside from that, I'm not sure if there's any other benefits in the main playthrough.
>>
Is anyone else afraid that the west will collapse before all the games get released?
>>
>>388923501
>KH3 finally comes out
>Causes a global pandemic
I cant imagine what KH4 will cause
>>
>>388922141
You might as well buy it so you have it i guess
>>
>>388922141
The only stuff that might affect your new game from Re:Mind is choosing to use Pro/EZ Codes at the start. Just a tip though. If you're exploring Scala in Re:Mind keep a save file there because you won't be able to return to it when you leave.
>>
>>388919446
The easiest answer is to give them unique abiltites like in recoded. Like how zero one had targeting scope. Imagine if ultima had that or all critical.
>>
>>388919446
I liked how KH2 had multiple keyblades being useful because of their abilities. Didn't feel like that was as much of a thing in KH3.
>>
>>388936508
>Didn't feel like that was as much of a thing in KH3.
Because you are a pleb who probably plays on beginner
>>
>>388923501
this series will never end. even if Nomura steps away/retires, SE will get someone else in there. it makes too much money.
>>
>>388936691
there is literally nothing wrong with playing on beginner. stop gatekeeping.
>>
>>388938481
Beginner is boring and braindead. If you're not an actual child and just not very good at action games you should at the very least play on Standard.
>>
>>388936691
Well, no. I've played KH3 on Critical. Felt like the main reason to swap them around was their form changes, but there was only one fight where I felt using a different keyblade than whatever my main one was at the time was worth it. I know there's some shenanigans with storing forms to switch between in battle but that feels more like a flex thing.
>>
>>388936508
What? KH2 has exactly two keyblades you wanna use throughout your run: Hero's Crest and Decisive Pumpkin. The rest is deligated to maybe 1 time uses for minigames. No one in their right mind would switch to Oblivion, Wishing Lamp or Gull Wing. Even Days had a better balance of them since they at least gave you different combo modifiers and perks.
>>
>>388903147
Lewd legs
Lewd hips
Lewd chest
>>
>>388939262
I used all those key blades regularly.
>>
>>388939262
Like you said there was all of the different keyblades to use for mini games like Fatal Crest. You also had stuff like the Bond of Flame for Final Form Firaga, Gull Wing for grinding, Fenrir for negative combo shenanigans, both incarnations of Sweet Memories for items drops or drive orbs, and of course, Hero's Crest and Decisive Pumpkin. Oathkeeper boosting the time spent in drive form also had its uses.
It felt like I was switching keyblades a lot more in KH2 than KH3, which I liked.
>>
>>388933728
>zero one had targeting scope
By far, one of the most broken things in this series. It got even better when you fully leveled it and could have All Critical and Heavy Blade right before it. No wonder we never got it back.

>>388936508
None of 2's Keyblades where really all that useful though. They where mostly just stat sticks.
>>
>>388941340
>It felt like I was switching keyblades a lot more in KH2 than KH3, which I liked.
You literally admitted in your other post that you are a brainlet who didnt use KH3s form store mechanic, so of course you didnt change keyblades durr
>>
>>388941340
>It felt like I was switching keyblades a lot more in KH2 than KH3
sounds like a (You) problem
>>
>>388941340
You have all these abilites as well for KH3 did you even play the game
>Favorite Deputy for materia grind
>Ever After for Leaf bracer
>Crystal Snow for better ice attacks
>Hunny Spout for attacks having the ability of slow
And I didn't even get to the transformations themselves which are a completely different thing.
>>
File: 20220621_035320.jpg (845 KB, 1967x3497)
845 KB
845 KB JPG
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nCZs29IAu3c
Kh4 superboss leaked
>>
Is there a way to cheese the KH3 Data fights?
>>
>>388944929
git gud
>>
>>388944929
Yes and its easy. All you need to do is get good, and you win
>>
>>388941656
There wasn't a store form mechanic in KH2 and there's plenty of reason to change around keyblades.
>>388941821
>Ever After for Leaf bracer
Leaf bracer felt a lot less useful in KH3 for most of the game. Especially with summons. And by the time you need it, you'll probably already have the ability via level up.
>Hunny Spout for attacks having the ability of slow
That didn't work on bosses, did it? Normal enemies were easy enough by the time that you get it in a fresh playthrough.
>Favorite Deputy for materia grind
That is correct. Forgot about Favorite Deputy.
>Crystal Snow for better ice attacks
Never felt like ice magic was that useful most of the time but I tend to not use a lot of magic, so I suppose that ice attacks could be really good.
>>
File: 1551038282184.jpg (62 KB, 469x402)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>388945032
>>388945051
I spent a whole week just trying to beat Dark Riku alone and apparently he's the easiest one.
After like 5 days I finally learned how to roll some of his teleports mixed with guards and luckily landed the killing blow.
Tried Young Xehanort next and while I kinda learned his whole fight, I always died at the Desperation Move when he's about to died, I just have no idea how to block that or the timing and I can't really "practice" it since I have to go through the whole fight.
>>
>>388945401
I've beaten a few of them and still can't beat Dark Riku. If you can beat him, you can definitely take down more.
>>
>>388945401
nah YX is the easiest one, or at least it was the only one i beat in a few tries. Dark Riku on the other hand was among the hardest for me so ye like the other anon said if you did that then you can do the others too
alternatively rev up those ez codes
>>
>>388941475
Yeah but the thing is all critical made it too broken. Give it one or the other. Also imagine if a keyblade had a unique attack or ability or something, sort of like transformation but not the whole thing. That feels like it would be more for equipment though, kinda like how good give you berserk charge
>>
I like only KH1 and KH2. Roxas is my favorite character. I hate Ventus.
>>
>>388945401
Spam waterga, it will give you small protection when you cast it and the cool thing with waterga is that when it hits it will force enemies and bosses that are underground to come back to the surface.
>>
>>388947901
Based.
>>
File: 20220621_120311.jpg (161 KB, 1500x1125)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>
File: 20220621_130343.jpg (125 KB, 539x1000)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>
>— What is their "own world" that Sephiroth and Cloud returned to after their battle?

>Nojima: This is just my personal opinion, but Sephiroth, Cloud and Tifa in that world are based on completely different standards than Sora, Organization XIII, and the Heartless. So "their own world" does not refer to Midgar or anything like that, but rather something along the lines of "their rightful place." Fighting as they do in KH2 isn't right for them. The thing is, Cloud should be in the world like Tifa says, or perhaps he should have been there all along. It's kind of abstract and difficult to explain, but it's not about a specific location, but rather the state of mind... It's the feeling of not having to fight.
>>
>>388951993
Why is Nojima like this

I assume he heard the English phrase "off in his own world" like when someone is spacing out
And tried to make it work in a KH scenario... where worlds can be anything from a physical place to the inside of someone's heart to their dreams to a plane of existence.
>>
>>388951993
in other words to cloud and sephiroth, all this kh shit with keyblades, heartless, nobodies, hearts, organization 13, etc was too gay for them to properly fight each other so they broke out of that reality and went somewhere else
>>
File: FVsUcvfaMAAqJjQ.jpg (288 KB, 2122x2976)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>>
>tossing a coin to decide between directing kh4 or verum rex
Nomura doesn't know what the fuck he's doing anymore.
>>
>>388951993
lol khinsider is finally translating these things again
>>
>>388957875
He would have wanted to do both at the same time if he could but as he explained, working on two big console games at the same time would have been too much for the team so he had to choose between one of them and KH4 was probably the safer option because it's a numbered title that would align with the 20th anniversary stuff and it would shut people up about what happened to Sora. Of course he still wants to do Verum Rex though to cover more on Yozora's story but with how it's looking now, it seems they might just pull a Roxas with him in that he gets enough coverage and explanation in KH4 but a good amount of his backstory and other shit is kept vague enough so it can be covered in a prequel.
>>
>>388952649
That's actually basically what happened with Sora and Roxas and Ventus and Vanitas isn't it?
>>
https://www.khinsider.com/news/A-Look-Back-KH2-Ultimania-Nojima-Interview-19030
>>
>>388946608
>spoiler
Wouldn't that require me to start a fresh file tho? I think I'll rather practice the bosses or spam Firaga with the Boom Hammer
>>
>>388945617
>>388946608
Also thanks for the encouragement. I asked in reddit and they all went "nah these are the easiest bosses in all gaming, I can do them one handed on Crit Level 1, quit whining, Dark Riku is cakewalk" but I'll believe you if you say he's among the hardest.
>>
>>388962531
Kinda but Cloud and Sephiroth don't exactly work by everyone's standards in KH according to Nojima's opinion.
>>
Was the kh2 ultimania not translated or something? I vividly remember reading that thing years ago
>>
>>388963279
Who the fuck is saying KH3 data org is easy? I can get that for Luxord and Young Xehanort, to be fair, but the rest???

Shit takes time, learning each boss's attacks, and planning ahead. You cannot mash any one button to actually beat any of KH3's data org and that's what I love about it. They're all hard, but never frustrating or bullshit. Every death is my fault and it's all really fun.

It's just a shame this can't be KH's standard boss design. This is why normies still refer to KH's gameplay as a mindless button masher.
>>
>>388963279
I don't know if he's among the hardest, but he definitely is far from the easiest. So far, I think I've only beaten Young Xehanort, Luxord, Larxene, Vanitas, Xigbar, and Terra-Xehanort, and I still couldn't get a handle on Dark Riku.
>>
File: 20220621_112118.jpg (160 KB, 887x1024)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>
i hope kh4 is actually 60 hours long like how that one dumb article said kh3 would be that long.
>>
File: 1648467028354.jpg (76 KB, 1280x719)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
Say what you will about Frozen but it looked real pretty.
>>
>>388965304
It's just a skybox
>>
File: Twilight town art vs game.jpg (547 KB, 1280x1788)
547 KB
547 KB JPG
>>388967930
Yeah I know. Always appreciate a good skybox. Or any other sort of background stuff. KH2 had one of the best in the whole series with the world that never was, looking at it from the memory skyscraper. It's why I was disappointed in KH3's twilight town, i didn't mind that it was smaller in terms of actual explorable areas but modeling it made it look a lot smaller. Looks like a village compared to an actual town. I've said this many times.
>>
>>388965304
Why didn’t Sora fight Hans directly? Why was the bost fight some flying bisected ice wolf? In previous games, you’d have a Sköll-esque fight in the middle and then a Disney villain fight at the end.
>>
>>388974003
It varied. I haven't seen Frozen but Hans doesn't seem like "end of world boss" material.
>>
>>388974003
Because Frozen's creators at Disney said "keep Sora out of the plot plz thanks". Arendelle is the biggest case of Disney meddling yet.
>>
>>388974003
>In previous games, you’d have a Sköll-esque fight in the middle and then a Disney villain fight at the end.
Kh1
>wonderland has trickmaster instead of queen of hearts
>monstro has parasite cake
Kh2
>stormrider was final boss of land of dragons
>xaldin was final boss of beast’s castle
>experiment was final boss of halloweentown
>reaper was final boss of port royale
>groundshaker was final boss of pridelands
>>
>>388975735
The Experiment was a Disney boss. But it's also worth pointing out that aside from Xaldin, the rest of bosses in KH2 you listed were part of original plots after the Disney movie plot ended in the first visit, which all had Disney bosses aside from Beast's Castle since Gaston was replaced by Xaldin.
>>
>>388978073
>Experiment was a Disney boss
It was an original boss.
>>
>>388974003
Because Hans is literally just some random faggot with no powers, same as Mother Gothel and Randall. The only truly missed opportunity was Hades. And I guess not fighting Buzz in Toy Store. Aside from that though you fight the titans who are the fucking titans, you fight Davy Jones, You fight Marshamallow the giant snow and ice golem, and you fight the resurrected Baymax, Speaking of which, if they were going to force you to use Baymax's team attack for that whole fight they really should have worked on it a bit more.
>>
File: Disney bosses.png (41 KB, 1295x389)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
Honestly if they DON'T just invent shit wholesale or just have a gimmick fight then most disney bosses are piss easy and very simplistic. Like Maleficent and Pete, I certainly don't fucking remember her summoning meteors in her movie. But damn if it wasn't cool. I don't ever remember Hades fighting so they made up some stuff for him. Same with Ursula. They couldn't do shit for oogie boogie so they just made him a gimmick boss in every appearance. Jafar had some intersting moves. But then his genie forms are almost always bad. KH1 and Recoded aren't even direct fights, KH2 was more interesting. Chernabog had some made up shit too but it fit. Shan Yu and his bird were really not much to write about. Barbossa had his reaction commands but aside from that I literally had no idea what he did aside from slicing and shooting and being invulnerable in the dark.
>>
>>388979924
How could I forget scar, they just made shit up for him and it was very cool. So my point is unless it's a disney character that's already sort of suited for a fight and has magic then they either make shit up for them or they just get turned into a heartless/get dark powers.
>>
>>388962758
>What do you consider to be the characteristic of your scenario?

>Nojima: Hmm... the padding? (laughs)
>>
>>388978670
It's body is constructed from various things from Nightmare Before Christmas. To the point where Jiminy's Journal says it originates from Nightmare Before Christmas despite not appearing in it.
>>
File: 20220621_124853.jpg (84 KB, 1024x768)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>
>>388981398
You are correct but it's still an original character
>>
>>388965304
It has some of my favourite field music
>>
>>388919660
Fuck you Final Fantasy 8 makes sense it's just fucking making up a dumb theory that makes no sense.
>>
>>388912098
Yeah all that shit about light and darkness comes from the warriors of light and shit. And you have to remember Nomura was coming off FF7 being the most popular Final Fantasy and doing FF8, and working on FF10.
>>
File: 1631560216653.png (50 KB, 350x362)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>388985984
>a witch from the future is known to be defeated by SeeD when she goes back in time
>she goes back in time anyway to fight the very SeeD members who are established by history to defeat her at that very point in time
>her grand plan is to compress all of space and time into one point for seemingly no particular reason
>all of the heroes grew up together but they all forgot those specific memories uniformly and the only explanation given is that some people think GFs take up space in your brain, but this doesn't explain why all their GFs overwrote the exact same memories

FFVIII's story is the purest form of nonsensical dreck
>>
>>388986832
Man I really need to replay FFVIII. I played it for the first time when I was very young with very little English knowledge so most the story went over my head.
>>
>>388988193
I'm pretty sure that even if one had a doctorate's in English most of the story would still go over their head.
>>
>>388988469
This is just as much bullshit as the people who say Kingdom Hearts is incomprehensible.
>>
File: 20220621_125717.jpg (176 KB, 1000x1054)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>
>>388986832

>>a witch from the future is known to be defeated by SeeD when she goes back in time
As far as I remember she only knows that she will be defeated by SneeD and goes back in time to stop them. Classic self fulfilling prophecy. And I'm going to assume my memory is better because of everything else you said.

>>her grand plan is to compress all of space and time into one point for seemingly no particular reason

She compresses all of space and time so she can rule over all space and time by herself because she's an evil power hungry witch who was driven mad by being persecuted and the power of the sorceress drives them crazy.

>>all of the heroes grew up together but they all forgot those specific memories uniformly and the only explanation given is that some people think GFs take up space in your brain, but this doesn't explain why all their GFs overwrote the exact

One of the first things in the game is an explanation for all of this. People can't use magic but functioning paramagic which is gained by functioning a GF to to your brain which affects your memories. All their childhood memories went first.

They're literally putting summons in their brain it's fucking Final Fantasy bitch. The planet there was an alien who was behind taking over the earth's mind, there are twin moons siphoning souls of one another and black mages being born from souls of magic myst and giant ass whales killing robots because magic fireflies I ain't gotta explain shit.

Don't even get me started on Kingdom Hearts. Tell me how the magic heart in the sky works with science bitch I dare you come down and give me a fucking TED talk to my face
>>
>>388988193
Since you're here in a KH thread you'll probably enjoy it a lot. Nomura was actually inspired by the opening to FF8 to make Destiny Islands an island. And it's got lots of weird stuff like KH does and of course Leon. I kind if see KH as the thing that keeps FF8 alive becaus of Leon's role and most FFs dont get tons if stuff like 7
>>
>>388990136
>self-fulfilling prophecy
But it's not prophecy, it's history. She is entirely aware of how she meets her end and does all of the things she shouldn't do anyway.

>She compresses all of space and time so she can rule over all space and time by herself
That doesn't make sense. How does compressing it make her the ruler? And when time does get compressed, the whole world gets fucked up beyond recognition, reality breaks down. Why does she want to rule over literal garbage?

>functioning a GF to to your brain which affects your memories. All their childhood memories went first.
I specifically remember seeing this as a proposed "theory" and not fact. Nor was there any logic laid down about which memories are affected.

>it's fucking Final Fantasy bitch
All of that and you just end with a "it's magic, I don't have to explain shit."
Fantastic.

>with science
Nobody's talking about science. Just consistent internal logic and decent storytelling cohesion.
>>
>>388990951
I just read up about it and she was going back in time to go back further in time to cast time compression.

She is the only one who can survive time compression.

You've never seen an antagonist become God to rule the world in a Square game using weird magic before? Have you ever actually played another game besides FF8? Especially the one we're in a thread for?

The fact they all forgot their childhoods and were junctioned to GFs, as well as Irvine not being junctioned to a GF and therefore remembering his childhood and Edea (which is why he couldn't bring himself to assinate her.) It just goes in the memory part of their brain. I

Yes its literally time magic. Not everything needs to be explained. Same as the heart and light magic in Kingdom Hearts. (How do Heartless remove Hearts without damaging the body? How do they crystalize them into a heart shape? Why don't bodies decompose? Where do their bodies go and how do they come back? How can Hearts survive outside the body? How do heartless do taxes?) Like how heavy scifi do you think a franchise called Final FANTASY should be?
>>
>>388991741
>She is the only one who can survive time compression.
Why
Also, that makes it an even more confusing goal. She'll be the only thing left, so what's the point?

>Not everything needs to be explained.
But some of it does, in order to make the world and story feel grounded and believable. That's where "internal logic" comes in. FFVIII doesn't really have one. Things just happen because, I dunno, Nojima thought it'd be cool?

>How do Heartless remove Hearts without damaging the body?
They do damage the body.
>How do they crystalize them into a heart shape?
The heart's physical appearance shifts based on circumstance. Sometimes it's a big stained-glass pillar.
>Why don't bodies decompose?
Because the body isn't dead. Death exists in the KH universe and it's a separate process from losing one's heart. This is KH 101, champ.
>Where do their bodies go and how do they come back?
They disappear into darkness and are restored when the heart is freed.
>How can Hearts survive outside the body?
Because the body isn't necessary for the heart's existence.

>heavy scifi
I'm not asking for science, for the second time. A world can be unrealistic and fantastical and STILL have rules and logic that make sense within their own context.
>>
>>388989508
Cute
>>
Oh he got da fuggin ice cream.
>>
>>388951993
lol what is this nigga talking about?
>>
File: 20220621_205343.jpg (145 KB, 1280x1280)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>
https://www.khinsider.com/news/Naoki-Yoshida-on-FFXVI-Kingdom-Hearts-team-has-been-especially-helpful-19209

>When discussing FFXVI's development with the Washington Post, Yoshida gave his acknowledgements to the long-running Disney franchise, stating that the Kingdom Hearts team "has been especially helpful in contributing to those real-time combat and boss battles."

>Considering Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind superbosses are considered some of the best battles in the action genre, it is no surprise that the FFXVI team would turn to games like Kingdom Hearts to draw inspiration from.
>>
>>388996113
>Osaka Team involved in FFXVI

NOOOOOO WHY CAN'T I ESCAPE THEM
>>
>>388996113
Oh man, this is going to make really annoying people seethe.
>>
File: 20220605_135807.jpg (2.68 MB, 3059x2067)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB JPG
>>
I kinda just like the Disney stuff and the heartless designs, which is why the first game is still my favorite (even I can recognize that 2 is objectively better).
Recently beat the first one on proud for the first time and also for the first time got every dalmatian puppy, trinity, heartless journal entry (fuck the clock tower ghost), Winnie the Pooh page, etc. and it was probably the most fun I’ve had with the game in any playthrough.
>>
>>388996113
I need to see what people are saying about this before i got to bed. Or should I wait till the morning?
>>
>>388999320
Go to bed since it's going to be the same recicled shitposts we have been seeing for years
>>
>>388999303
>even I can recognize that 2 is objectively better).

Traitor
>>
>>388992530
>FFVIII doesn't really have one. Things just happen because, I dunno, Nojima thought it'd be cool?

Like what?
I'm very drink have ar me and I will tell you all about FF8
>>
>>389000036
Sorry, two is just funner to play and has the Lion King world. Just wish the heartless designs weren’t so… lame? Like does anyone look at the drill or hot rod car heartless and think those are cool in any way? Nobodies have a similar issue as the Unversed in that they’re just kinda… meh. Heartless have a charm to them, and there’s no one nobody (I mean the enemy type, not characters like Roxas) or unversed that has the charm of the search ghosts or wyverns of the first game.
>>
File: 20220621_210416.jpg (465 KB, 1536x2048)
465 KB
465 KB JPG
>>
>>388996113
>Calls out SE action game kinda sucks except Kingdom Hearts team
Based as fuck
>>
Aqua dont!
>>
>>388999303
>ven I can recognize that 2 is objectively better
Holy underage
>>
File: 20210905_210531.jpg (66 KB, 769x769)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>
File: 20220622_005044.jpg (197 KB, 1430x2048)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>
Wizard is self conscious of her small boobs.
>>
why does classic tone have strength-based formchanges when it's 11/14 with 3 mp hastes at max level
>>
File: 24633_5.jpg (84 KB, 728x410)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
Worlds you want that have no chance of getting in? I just rewatched this and I forgot how much I loved it. It'd be perfect for mindfuck bullshit in the realm of fiction.

Would Sora be a toon or human? Wait isnt Toon Town in BBS? Does Mickey's cameo mean it was canon but got segregated into its own world? Could literally anyone or anything put these tits in something every again? And holy shit Christopher Lloyd was Xehanort
>>
File: file.png (159 KB, 640x288)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>389014279
>Would Sora be a toon or human?
toon
the kingdom key appears in a room of evidence for toons gone missing
also disney town is more of an in-universe themepark than an actual representation of toontown
>>
File: 1641041290015.jpg (14 KB, 540x304)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>got a UX update in the play store
>0 b
>don't know what it did
>nothing changed in the app
>>
If you're feeling down, enjoy some cake with this silly little shadow
>>
>>388821101
They say that women write characters and stories better than men, but observing recent media, that's just a load of bullshit. Although, that could only apply to mutt women and not Asian/Japanese women.
>>
It's not that Nomura can't lose. It's just that he keeps winning.
>>
File: 1655879533438.png (335 KB, 589x640)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
>>389030831
posted the wrong picture
>>
>>389030979
that stuff about FF7 are spicy hot takes, though it depends on what he actually means
>>
File: 1653313175818.png (289 KB, 447x165)
289 KB
289 KB PNG
this thread has been NORTED
>>
>>389030979
wow based Yoshi-P?
>>
at least one major character will be transgender by the end of kh4 and a bad guy will misgender them, prompting an immediate boss battle
screencap this
>>
>>389030979
>FF7 the largest standalone RPG game in history
What does he mean by standalone game?
>>
File: 295795765.png (967 KB, 868x826)
967 KB
967 KB PNG
>>389030979
I will now buy your Final Fantasy game
>>
>>389046490
Including nogs in DR is going to be enough, no reason to go full mental illness as well
>>
File: 1655916262662.jpg (264 KB, 1080x1203)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>
>>388821101
Men are better at writing action sequences and suspense. Women are better at fleshing out relationships and adding emotional depth.
>>
>>389050630
>Women are better at fleshing out relationships and adding emotional depth.
says who?
>>
File: 1655916357877.jpg (210 KB, 1058x897)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>
>>389050705
Women
>>
File: samefag.jpg (33 KB, 680x478)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>389050964
>Women
>>
>>389050705
It's true, female mangaka write better shounen manga than men.
>>
>>389051939
All shonen manga is trash.
>>
>>389051939
This.
>>
>>389051939
Name one that isnt FMA
>>
>>389053609
Jibaku Shōnen Hanako-kun
>>
>>389050705
The 500 page google doc sleeping realm theory
>>
>>389030979
KH chads always win
>>
Post your favourite world from the mainline KH games
>KH1
Hollow Bastion
>KH2
Twilight Town
>KH3
POTC
>>
I hope the kh guys helping with FFXVI can use that experience to really polish khiv, even more experience on action games
>>
kazing!
>>
File: 20220622_122147.jpg (346 KB, 2048x1536)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>
>>389068950
I hope status effects don't return in KH4. At least not the burn one anyway.
>>
>>389068691
kathwack
>>
member when sora burned his bum lol
>>
Say something nice about the strongest characters in the Unreality /khg/
>>
>>389076342
Strange and Mary Poppins as powerful figures without a world like Merlin would be cool, Yoda idk (though that's probably because SW is getting a world)
>>
sora literally doesn’t have a last name
>>
>>389079950
I was thinking more that ghost Yoda would be more like the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella. They have a world, but ignore world order for the greater good
>>
>>389081441
None of the original characters have last names.
>>
>>389056589
>KH1
Hollow Bastion
>KH2
Radiant Garden
>KH3
None. All were trash
>>
>>389083387
Ansem the wise
>>
>>389081441
Sora Kingdom Hearts
>>
>>389089073
Yozora Verum Rex
>>
>>389081441
Barzahd
>>
>>389070275
I don't know why they made burn make you jump, should have just made it be standard burning dot.
>>
File: 20220622_122047.jpg (169 KB, 1500x1256)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>
>>389090624
mario 64 reference
>>
>>389056589
>KH1
Monstro
>KH2
Space Paranoids
>KH3
Kingdom of Corona
>>
>>389002983
Riku is a sexy guy.
Aqua is a sexy girl.
Aqua is sexier though.
>>
File: 20220622_122232.jpg (194 KB, 1024x768)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>
Sex with Aqua
>>
Counting calories, loading up on creatine, watching what and when you eat, targeting specific muscles during exercise, walking 2 miles every day, taking recovery days, tracking weights, increasing power lifting weight with micro plates and losing 20lb in 3 summer months for Miss Aqua!
>>
File: 1655902012160.jpg (88 KB, 420x633)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>389040318
Goofy got borted
>>
>>389119402
that's actually a pretty cool form for goofy.
>>
Ywn be dommed, picked up and kissed by a dancer. ) :
>>
>>389118965
I get a bit nervous when I see her.
>>
File: FP-wWudaQAI8-Vt.jpg (155 KB, 1920x1080)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
The black coats look really good in UE5
>>
File: 20220622_205653.jpg (129 KB, 1800x1200)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>
File: kingdomheartsiiiluxu.jpg (322 KB, 1920x1080)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>389125706
I really want to see the foretellers there. I very much appreciate how much more elaborate they are compared to the black coats, wish they were more eleaborate really. More filligree like on Ira here. More jewels and trinkets. I really would hope Luxu and the Master of Masters get robes like these.
>>
>>389122002
I already have, shows what you know.
>>
>>389056589
>1
Halloweentown
>2
Pridelands
>3
Monstropolis
>>
>>388625448
Block. You can successively block as many times as you want as long as you're successful each time. It's the benefit blocking has over reflect. Alternatively sometimes doing two casts of reflect or three is enough to get through some combos/attacks.
>>
File: 1504111656153.png (262 KB, 591x716)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
Please tell me I'm not the only one who gave up on the KH3 Data fights.
I got the Gold Crown in KH2 and all that and even if I used the Fenrir Cheese (and I can't care less, if a game has a cheese method I'm gonna use it) but the KH3 fights were just too much for me, too fast and requiring lots of memorization. Am I shitter for that?
>>
>>389056589
>KH1
Halloween Town.

>KH2
Aesthetically: TWTNW
Overall attachment and fun: Halloween Town again (I just like Jack)

>KH3
Monstropolis
>>
>>389127657
Oh I managed to learn the fight in the end. I saw a video showing you could evade the balls by just running around the edge of the arena. That was like the only thing giving me trouble.
>>
>>389126112
I mean she picked you up maybe but she didnt kiss you. It was just to beat the shit out of you. I think she actually does that, though ive never played or even seen gameplay past COM and adamantly refuse too, so yeah all wiki knowledge. If she did kiss you you're a lucky son of a bitch.

Don't spin too much you silly bird.
>>
>>389132158
yes but it's okay, no matter what some autists says these superbosses battles where never the important part of KH and they fucked up big time making you go through all the data bosses just to get to the end of remind. This kind of stuff should always be optional, especially since you have to dedicate time more than anything else to beat them and not everyone has that kind of time
>>
>>389132158
I gave up on them too. I wasn't having any fun spending hours to learn the bosses so I quit. It got to the point where I got to Ansem's final DM and it never ended and he started throwing pool balls at me and I died, not knowing what to do and I just turned the game off and put it away. Superbosses aren't why I like Kingdom Hearts.
>>
File: 20220623_003341.jpg (267 KB, 1450x2048)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>
>>389056589
Hallow Bastion.

Dark City. I loved the secret ending from 1 so much and it was amazing to actually be there.

The Carribean for the massive exploration and I love tropical island settings...probably because of places like Destiny Islands ironically. There was some nice touched with KH1 callback ti the raft, Calpyso knowing about keyblades, foreshadowing with Wills fate and Luxord's search for the box, and Aqua's heart being there. I'm not even a huge pirates fan.
>>
File: 20220623_013007.jpg (76 KB, 571x571)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>
File: Angel Star Heartless.png (524 KB, 666x541)
524 KB
524 KB PNG
>>389000502
>Heartless have a charm to them
There's something about KH1 heartless that's almost cute and endearing. They have they soft, kind of rounded shapes a-lot of the time.
>>
Let's all humor the idea that Star Wars is the first world revealed. Where do we go from there?
>>
>>389144518
treasure planet, black cauldron and mary poppins
>>
File: deja vu poster.png (1.33 MB, 774x1200)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
>>389144518
the Déjà Vu (2006, dir. Tony Scott) world
>>
File: Angel_Star_(Art).png (249 KB, 544x447)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
2022... I am forgotten.
>>
>>389125706
That's UE4

>>389132158
>>389134427
>>389134541
Welp, they listened to the crowd that cries the loudest. That's what you get when you bend the knee for internet retards
>>
File: 20220623_042540.jpg (99 KB, 1000x917)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>
File: Country Bears.jpg (249 KB, 1280x720)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>389144518
Country Bears.
>>
Riku and the similar rivalry I had with my long haired friend made me bisexual. I hope you're happy Tetsuya Nomura.
>>
File: DrJky_KVYAE2cnt-orig.jpg (142 KB, 1200x1348)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>389151169
Gr8 taste anon.
>>
File: 20220623_013001.jpg (54 KB, 1078x858)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>
Have a drink with the wizard, and discuss the value of a good cheese
>>
>>389144518
>Destroy and Rebuild will be the battle concept this time around
Full Metal Alchemist world
>>
>>389160750
>>Destroy and Rebuild will be the battle concept this time around
I hope we revisit BH6. I have a feeling that 4 is going to focus on sci-fi technology, and if that's the case, I hope we get to finally get Treasure Planet and Atlantis
>>
>>389134427
Nah actually
>>
File: lightyear btfod.png (1.17 MB, 1080x759)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
Morbius confirmed for KH4.
>>
>>389132374
>>389126182
>Monstropolis
Intradesting, i found it kinda boring personally
>>
>>389176543
I have a huge soft spot for Monsters Inc. and this world's plot looked like a great sequel. They managed to make it amazing with all that was happening personally.
Then again, I'm an easy guy to please. I had fun with Arendelle even when I can't possibly be any less interested in Frozen.
>>
File: 20220623_103701.jpg (165 KB, 1500x1315)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>
File: 1649513478813.png (985 KB, 1750x731)
985 KB
985 KB PNG
what's this command called again?
>>
>>389196653
The Franchise Destroyer.
>>
File: 20220623_012953.png (258 KB, 724x505)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
>>
>>389196653
>>389199720
We live in a timeline where Kingdom Hearts will save Star Wars. Back when Kingdom Hearts 1 came out everyone was still pissed at how bad the prequels were lol.
>>
Donald having meteor in kh3 was cool but holy fuck I wish you could just give him the command to do it. Sort of like the ones in FFXV or in FFVIIR.
>>
>>389161136
If it's all scifi in one game wouldn't it be redundant which KH worlds tend to avoid? I don't want you to be wrong though I love KH scifi worlds. If you're right I'd also love to see Lilo and Stitch and The Black Hole and Tron again somehow. (Tron/Rinzler needs to be saved now that we saved Aqua and everyone else damn it.) Wreck it Ralph could fit it's technically scifi and full of tech plus the space marine world.

I always loved JRPGs for mixing fantasy and technology. FF8 was the most scifi FF till 13 and it was inspired by the Wizard of Oz of all things. We even know Gigas are from a losg civilization.
>>
>>389210252
>everyone was still pissed at how bad the prequels were
Nice revisionist history.
>>
File: 20220623_012937.jpg (146 KB, 888x855)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>
>>389211321
I watched the first six movies last week, a few days to see everything, and I honestly liked all of them. I'd put the prequels as below the first 3 although not buy a lot. But Return of the Jedi and Revenge of the sith are both 10/10s.

That being said I could easily see why people disliked the prequels, not me of course, but they're very different in aesthetic. The originals almost never had sort of civilization, almost always took place in the wild or in a spaceship, while the prequels were very often in the city. Not to mention the aesthic was very much a sort of 1950s thing, coruscant reminded me of the superman animated series. And there were way more aliens being focused on, like the italian diner alien guy. Also, the gungans were fine, jar jar was a clown sure but nothing bad. Honestly if they all spoke some alien language instead of some weird english they'd be infinitely better. Also, Jar Jar became way more serious of a character in the second movie which is funny.
>>
>>389212605
Also the cgi of course, was rough until Revenge of the sith
>>
>>389211321
It's revisionist to pretend that many people liked the prequels back when came out.
>>
File: 20220416_120222.jpg (936 KB, 2550x3240)
936 KB
936 KB JPG
>>
File: 20220526_124832.jpg (408 KB, 2048x1536)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
>>
>>389214935
What is she up to? And why so angry?
>>
File: 20220526_124838.jpg (427 KB, 2048x1536)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
>>389215671
>>
>>389216650
Is she trying to undo the bond?
>>
i don't like Ventus
>>
I hope they bring back the sliding dash from KH1. Sure it wasn't as useful as KH2's but it was infinitely cooler.
>>
>>389213937
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8oLtH3egpM
>>
>>389211321
>revisionist
if people liked them, lucas wouldn't
HAVE SOLD IT TO DISNEY L M A O
>>
>>389222052
You know he was losing money making The Clone Wars right? Every episode cost a million dollars to make. It was purely a passion project for him. That's why he kept editing the original films.
>>
>>389222289
>Every episode cost a million dollars to make
>yet he still was able to start planning out episodes VII - IX before giving up and selling it to Disney
the man was not in any financial trouble lmao.
>>
>>389223091
>yet he still was able to start planning out episodes VII - IX
You mean the 1980s?
>the man was not in any financial trouble
I never said he was?
>>
>>389224519
>You mean the 1980s?
The 2010s.
>I never said he was
>but had to bring up how he was spending money on a tv show as if that ever impacted him
I didn't think there were any prequel apologists left.
>>
>>389221595
>One video showing people liked them means everyone liked them
You probably think that RLM caused people to dislike the prequels, don't you?
>>
>>389224915
He first had the idea for 7-9 in the 80s.
>but had to bring up how he was spending money on a tv show as if that ever impacted him
Way to completely miss the point of my post. Here let me single it out
>It was purely a passion project for him
He got bored and moved on with his life. That or he realized he was too obsessed and forced himself to let go. We may never know.
>>389225474
No, people have always disliked them. It wasn't popular to shit on them until RLM though.
>>
File: AreYouDone.jpg (69 KB, 1248x828)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>people disliked the prequels
>>
When will the introduced into the series
>>
File: IMG_20220623_183820.jpg (113 KB, 851x519)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
Reminder to report and ignore shitposters
>>
File: Passing_the_Torch.png (1.16 MB, 1280x720)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>389229595
What
>>
File: 20220510_193223.jpg (948 KB, 963x1194)
948 KB
948 KB JPG
>>
>>389229901
The Chi Rho
>>
File: 20220510_193445.jpg (220 KB, 978x688)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>
>>389216880
Of course. Ventus is a feckless neophyte.
>>
File: 20220510_193506.jpg (255 KB, 1060x688)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>
it’s crazy that this series has goofy, pluto, and cerberus
it’s a doggy dog world
>>
File: 20220510_193528.jpg (765 KB, 1200x700)
765 KB
765 KB JPG
>>
>>389231015
What's this one supposed to represent?
>>
>>389231263
and yet no Slinky..
>>
>>389232929
Beauty and the Beast
>>
>>389229750
reminder that this poster likes Ventus and should be ignored.
>>
will sora need to stop being friends with goofy when he converts to islam at the end of the master of masters arc?
>>
>>389234625
>islam
I think you mean Bhunivelzim
>>
File: 20220510_193540.jpg (397 KB, 1414x886)
397 KB
397 KB JPG
>>
File: ezgif-2-9be4894ce0.jpg (390 KB, 1920x1080)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
Aqua being a stage background in Smash!
>>
File: 20220510_193600.jpg (321 KB, 1156x852)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
>>
>KH3 sales
>6.7 million as September 2021
>RE2 Remake sales
>9.6 million

why did RE2 Remake end up selling more when KH3 BTFO of it when they both came out?
>>
>>389236568
RE is a shooter and has zombies, so a bigger audience. Plus it didn't have a pc exclusive deal.
>>
File: 20220510_193606.jpg (226 KB, 906x994)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>
>>389236568
RE has better market penetration as a franchise

Most people who would buy KHIII bought it at release.
But RE gets that yearly horror buff when October rolls around and people look for games to play for the season.
>>
File: 20220510_193623.jpg (336 KB, 900x1162)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>
>>389237128
based image
>>
File: 20220510_193629.jpg (289 KB, 1208x750)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>
File: snwi6xapujl21.jpg (42 KB, 540x770)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>389211321
>>
File: 20220624_005959.jpg (24 KB, 149x136)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>389239030
>>
>>389224915
I didnt even know the prequels had apologists until this thread. I never followed Star Wars shit online after episode 1 lol
>>
File: 20210403_221755.jpg (159 KB, 1448x2048)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_20220619_093217150.jpg (2.13 MB, 4080x3072)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB JPG
Floofy coats perfect for hugs
>>
File: 20220623_012927.jpg (130 KB, 999x948)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>
File: 1653927479990.webm (1.49 MB, 576x720)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB WEBM
donald goofy if they real
>>
File: 1631799066612.png (298 KB, 500x626)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
Aqua when boy. Terra when girl
>>
File: 1627609920389.gif (40 KB, 420x420)
40 KB
40 KB GIF
>>
File: 20210917_122052.jpg (66 KB, 672x1024)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>
quack
>>
File: 20220623_012948.png (130 KB, 695x1000)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>
File: 20220623_103746.jpg (108 KB, 827x1024)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>
>>389249620
donald when he at home with family
>>
A roughly year old image of a gargoyle. Also an OC in the corner.
>>
File: 20220623_133929.jpg (271 KB, 1952x1396)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>
Sexy times with Aqua
>>
File: 20220623_103724.jpg (703 KB, 2894x4093)
703 KB
703 KB JPG
>>
>>389235658
Everyone gets a turn to Smash.
>>
>>389255161
Halloween Town Heartless best Heartless.
>>
first time playing the series starting with 1, I know theres a secret boss at Neverland at the clock tower. can I get a vague hint and how to activate him? not gonna look him up since I dont want to out right know the solution. and are there any other secret bosses and stuff? im at the part where you visit Hollow Bastion for the 2nd time with the navi gummi
>>
>nendoposters

While bootleg KH nendos don't seem to exist, I've found these two frankensteined Soras from factory leftovers.
https://aliexpress.com/item/1005004374407365.html
https://aliexpress.com/item/1005003322996074.html
>>
>>389056589
>KH1
End of the world
>KH2
The world that never was
>KH3
PotC or Scala

KH worlds flourish the most when the atmosphere is peak Nomura
>>
>>389264515
Once you get to a world called Hollow Bastion and then defeat a big Heartless boss there certain events unlock like secret bosses and more difficult to defeat heartless appear in worlds that you have previously visited.
>>
File: 20220623_222605.png (504 KB, 638x875)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
>>
i actually really want a kingdom hearts: breath of the wild
gimme an open world with enemies to defeat, places to explore, puzzles to solve and let me just wander and grind until eternity
>>
>>389268584
shut up
>>
File: 20220623_222250.jpg (38 KB, 616x672)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>
File: 20220624_045307.jpg (229 KB, 1536x2048)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>
File: file.png (1.02 MB, 1280x720)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
SO HERE I AM
HOLDING ON TO WHAT I AM
>>
>>389268584
I don't see how we'd get that unless it's set in a Disney/OC inspired overworld created specifically for the game. A Dragon Quest Builders type game seems like it'd be easier to make a KH title out of.
>>
>>389047910
It means that after Part 3, we will get all 3 remakes games in one game called Final Fantasy 7 ReUnited.
>>
>>388980208
Wasn't Scar just "Lion attacks with DARKNESS attached"?
>>
>>389276798
Yes but they had to give him darkness powers otherwise he wouldn’t have shit. Like the hyenas
>>
>>389276798
Does Scar even have more than two lines in KH2
>>
For me its being a KH1 chad
>>
File: 20211001_052707.jpg (130 KB, 1373x1764)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>
>>389264515
Just explore all the worlds again when you reach Hallow bastion and enemy spawns change
>>
>>389271052
Why Terra dizzy?
>>
>>389285740
Best boy!
>>
File: 20220624_075913.jpg (169 KB, 1125x1500)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>
>>389285740
Worst boy.
>>
sora: uhm i can’t computer xD *holds up spork*
>>
Which KHgirls would have an OnlyFans account?
>>
>>389299495
Definitely Aqua
>>
>>389299495
All of them.
>>
>>389299495
Strelitzia
>>
>>389299495
Only Maleficent, where she posts pictures of her castle. In really Pete manages the account.
>>
New thread
>>389300796
>>
>>389296343
Worst anon!
>>
>>389299495
What about the KHboys?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.