[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Necromancer.jpg (830 KB, 1920x1080)
830 KB
830 KB JPG
The lads edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer (4vs1) horror game where one player takes on the role of the savage Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught and killed.
>Patch 5.7.0
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/330
>Developer March
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/315701/
>Complete Icon Collab 2021 Download
https://mega.nz/folder/CdUjlC5Q#yYU4nJyuw37ECABTt-fyjg

▶ RESOURCES & INFORMATION:
>Official website:http://www.deadbydaylight.com
>Patch Notes:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/patchnotes
>Where can I find my player stats?:https://dbd.onteh.net.au/
>Wiki: https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Zarina_Kassir
>Graphics Optimizations: https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Cheryl_Mason/Cybil_Bennett
>Future Cosmetics: https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Laurie_Strode
>Remove the FPS Cap: https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Quentin_Smith
>Perks Ranked:https://dennisreep.nl/dbd/perks/survivor/
>Archives:https://dbd.onteh.net.au/archives
>How to kill better:https://pastebin.com/QDMPjyAQ

>>383886026 couldn't handle the horde
>>
Why no, I don’t save my hooked teammates when the doors are open. How could you tell?
>>
ummmmm dbdoid where's the evil dead info????
>>
>no evil dead in op
???
>>
It's over... this is no longer /assg/... it's /edtgg/...
>>
Is Blight actually "high skill ceiling" or is it just typical dbd skillwankery
it really, REALLY just looks like he just runs fast
>>
this assgame will be different from all the other assgames
this one will kill dbd for sure
bhvr on suicide watch
>>
Umm sisters wheres the Predator Hunting VHS Evil Dead Doll Resistance Grounds the 13th in the description??
>>
Sisters where's Among Us in the description???????????????
>>
>>384040373
Who gives a shit. The op image is all that matters!
>>
Filters are the new stretched res
>>
>just won a match without having to defend or summon a boss unit
This genre is actually kind of enjoyable before all of the fun gets optimized out of each game.
>>
File: tyrone.webm (2.78 MB, 1280x776)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB WEBM
I miss Resistance
>>
>>384040484
None of the top killers take skill to play, it's just what the people who main them say to cope with having easy wins
>>
>>384040893
Its unfortunately going to be really quick for Evil Dead. There is a lot of things to know but they are very easy to optimize.
>>
>>384040484
All of the killers take skill to play. Even Freddy.
>>
Things Evil Dead does better than DBD:
>incentivizing teaming up
>spreading out objectives
>giving killer a degree of full-map awareness/control by default
>giving both sides a more active role in combat
Things it does worse:
>single licensed IP
>long match length
>can't run on a potato
>complex character progression mid-match bogs down pacing
Overall, I'm very happy that some developer has figured out that assymetrical games are effectively MOBAs, and that they need to avoid creating scenarios in which there's one obvious best play. I hope that the next "DBD-killer" type game learns from this, because there's no way an EGS exclusive licensed game is doing well even medium-term.
>>
>>384041178
This. Killers have many more limitations compared to survivoids. Even “optimized” builds aren’t foolproof and depend on awareness, luck, and forcing misplays.
>>
File: 648648886.png (134 KB, 274x253)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRFePO2Kf7E

Looks fantastic graphically, but what's the gameplay going to be like? Hide n Seek? Something more aggressive?
>>
>>384041358
I'm having a lot of fun with the game but I agree, personally I wish it was designed for shorter 10-minute matches, 'cause fuck they can drag on if players don't know what they're doing, hope it's just first week teething
>>
File: FP6gfQJaQAQOvje.jpg (139 KB, 800x1280)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
Give Zarina the hatch and a Shemp's Cola
>>
>>384040484
If you play Blight as an M1 killer with an occasional speed-boost, he's already very good. A or high B tier easily.
Blight's antiloop is insane and requires good tracking, good predictions, good map knowledge, and good execution. This is what shoots him up to S tier.
No character in DBD is really hard to learn to a decent level. I would however say that the difference between a good Blight and a mediocre Blight is even more visible than that between a good Nurse and a mediocre Nurse, if only because of how fucked over he gets by the seemingly random collision on all the maps. Good Blights are super oppressive. Bad Blights will slide off random objects and never even land where they want to, let alone land a hit.
>>
X TRIPLE I
FRIDAY NIGHT
THE SOUND OF CHAINS, THE GLEAM OF THE BLADE
RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIIFE
X TRIPLE I
TIME TO DIE
HE'S IN YOUR MIND, HE'S CREEPING UP BEHIND
THERE'S NOWHERE TO HIDE, ON A FRIDAY NIGHT
>>
>>384041117
It's basically why I'm wringing all I can out of playing Demon before a meta is established. Feels like it might skew survivor-side in the same way REsistance did.
>>
>>384041569
I think the match length will remain at least twice as long as the average DBD match length. That's exactly because of silly decisions like character progression in-match.
The good things about it are really good, and match what I've been saying DBD-likes should do for years. But I don't see it catching on.
>>
>>384041358
>dbd
>run on a potato
dbd is one of the worst-optimized games on the market today, it eats magnitudes more resources than it should for what it looks like and what's going on
>>
>>384042094
>M1 killer with an occasional speed-boost, he's already very good. A or high B tier easily.
how is this game STILL this fucked
>>
>>384042346
I didn't say "runs well on a potato." But it does run. A lot of people do play the latest CoD on their 2012 laptops with 360 controllers covered in cheeto dust at 8 fps, and that's fine for them. Lasting multiplayer games need them.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (123 KB, 1600x1067)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>384041895
>Shemp's Cola
Why is it Cola anyways? Have the devs said? Because Shemp's is beer in Evil Dead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZgL5roR0PU
>>
>>384041393
>Gun Media
A less legally volatile Friday the 13th.
>>
>>384042217
Well there is already infinite loop in some houses. Running away from Demons causes their AI to shut off most of the time. The meta AOD ash punishes you for fighting him just like Henry the Red.
>>
The meta will be to run past every enemy and go straight for the objective, denying the Demon time to level up. Just like Resistance.
>>
>>384042563
bullshit, old machines literally can't make it through the opening cutscene
I know because the first time I upgraded from an integrated to a real gpu was because of dbd
>>
>>384042569
It's weird because some of the in-game dialogue alludes to it be alcoholic.
>>
>at least five minutes to find a match as demon
>10 seconds to get into a match as Survivor
Is the survivor to Demon split really so bad right now? Do you guys think it'll get any better?
>>
>>384043018
how new to assgs?
>>
>>384043150
Usually people like to play the survivor because they're too scared to do a 1V4. I've had it take over 10 minutes to get a match as demon in some cases. I think it's a fair question.
>>
>>384042967
I played as Cheryl and she said "I prefer Diet Shemp's." Now I'm wondering if it was a late in development switch, and if so why? Same thing with Pink Fuck being changed to Pink F.
>>
File: faith.png (1.7 MB, 1920x1080)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>Evil Dead
>>
File: FKYRRq5XEAQPSZH.jpg (99 KB, 1264x1320)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>384042569
Zarina says alcohol bad
>>
>>384042515
Because BHVR don't understand balancing and don't understand fun, and take a purely punitive approach to both (if something works and is fun, nerf it; if something doesn't work and isn't fun, buff it.)
Blight is legitimately an excellently designed character. Pinballing and sliding around stages and hitting enemies at the end of well-planned rushes is much more creative and fun than the other top tier killers like "lol I can go through walls" Nurse, let alone the stupid, useless, lazy and awful designs BHVR has put out over the years like "lol slow bottle fast bottle" Clown.
The problem is that Blight is so good that he deserves a better game than this. BHVR balances survivor so as to let 80% of the playerbase camp safe pallets, t-bag, and power trip against characters like Ghost Face. The typical M1 killer always loses when playing against survivors of equal level, because all the gens finish faster than they can get downs.
Now introduce Blight, who can whizz from gen to gen so fast that he effectively has simultaneous pressure on all of them at once. Obviously the game turns into a curb-stomp if the Blight knows what they're doing. That's because survivor is a stale power fantasy revolving round overcoming a threat which can hurt you, but not fast enough to stop you. Take that away and the game becomes horrendously unpleasant for the survivor side, and whack-a-mole for the Blight.
That said, I'll be really sad if they remove hug tech. Not because it's "bad for the game." The game continuing like it is is the worst thing for the game. Rather, Blight with his techs is one of the few beacons of genuinely fun design that BHVR has ever put out. He deserves better than DBD.
>>
>>384042791
I have played in a SWF with one friend on a 2011 laptop and one on a Switch. believe me, the povertybase is critical for multiplayer games.
>>
>>384043729
tf is hug tech
>>
>>384044098
blightoid cope for having never been hugged by a real female in their entire lives
>>
File: 5gkh46ohhuy81.jpg (23 KB, 962x174)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>384043729
2 days ago:
>>
File: 1642125211570.png (686 KB, 614x752)
686 KB
686 KB PNG
>>384037123
you missed last rift?
>>
>>384044564
Yes and I am furious
>>
>>384044098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAEE7_T2Xew
By default, Blight bounces off most surfaces in the game. Hug tech is manipulating his hitbox so that he slides around them instead. This is the only way he will ever get hits from his power in and around tight loops: otherwise, he has to play them like a basic M1 killer.
It's fun to use and requires good predictions. It's also going to be removed according to BHVR. That's a shame, since it's one of the only true 50/50 scenarios left in the game. But it's in line with BHVR's attitude towards everything. They seem dead-set on making a game where wins only ever come from the other side's mistakes, and your own individual skill is irrelevant.
>>
>>384044797
This game would genuinely be improved if they deleted the ability to play as killers and just made them AIs, because they make it clear with practically every change they make to the game that that's the game they want to make
>>
>>384041393
They've said it's much more stealth oriented than F13 was. Combat is more limited and killing the killers is impossible.
>>
>>384044990
The issue is that nobody would play it then, because DBD is objectively worse than any almost any other co-op game. Most of its appeal for survivors comes from the ability to power-trip against a human puppeteering the stage hazards.
It's such a mess of a game at this point that I would rather sacrifice DBD for Blight than Blight for DBD. I hope that another, better developer learns from all this.
>>
>>384044797
The redpill is that all of the strong anti-loop killers should be nerfed into the ground and exhaustion perks should be deleted.
>>
the redpill is that survs need another objective and totems, offerings, perks and add-ons need to be reworked
>>
If you think evil dead looks blurry then go into the gameusersettings ini and set the resolution scale or whatever it's called to 100. The highest setting you can put it to in game is only 95% of your res for whatever reason.
>>
>>384045464
Buffs > nerfs. Give every single killer some strong anti-loop and get way more creative with survivor evasion techniques.
Of course, that would require skill in game design and balancing. BHVR has neither.
>>
>>384040484
he's a little counter-intuitive in terms of steering and "flicking" at first but you'll get the concept down after a couple of matches, after that it's just map knowledge and boom easy 4ks
>>
>>384045431
Yep. And they wonder why the game is so "toxic" when the only appeal to it for anyone playing is either addiction to the bloodweb or the sadistic shudenfreud of "HOLY SHIT LMAO U ALMOST HIT ME GOD YOU'RE SO BAD IM SO FUCKING GOOD AT THIS GAME"
And it keeps layering on to itself with new levels of stupidity when you remember just how behavior constantly changes the game to remove skill expression and make the entire experience as railroaded as possible.
I hate everything about this game so fucking much, thank you for reminding me before the reinstall completed
>>
>>384045619
Survs need to be pulled in at least two directions at once at any given time, preferably more. Right now the default is that any individual surv usually has one clear best choice, especially in a SWF. That makes for a really stale game.
I've said multiple times in these threads that the ideal DBD-like would make both grouping up and splitting up high risk and high reward strategies, by spreading out objectives brutally but giving groups significantly better survivability. Since DBD-likes are effectively MOBAs, the survs should have a home base distant from all objectives where actions like healing are much faster, and outside of which they're much, much slower to compensate.
Evil Dead seems to have figured the first one of these things out. Still waiting for another dev really to nail this genre, because it has a lot of potential.
>>
I want to play Evil Dead, but it's a choice between trying to run it on my potato PC and paying to use my internet on PS5.
>>
>>384046157
>survs should have a home base distant from all objectives where actions like healing are much faster
its called boons, honey
>>
>>384046157
Reminder that Behavior genuinely fixed the game with the hallowed blight (literally just add random point fountains around the map for survivors to be baited by) and they have never once returned to the concept because they don't WANT to fix the game, they want it exactly how it is now
>>
>>384046001
I still play this game because I'm addicted to Hillbilly. One individual character. One very fun design that they already nerfed into the ground and will never pull back up. Another character that DBD didn't deserve, so BHVR sacrificed him for their bad game.
Despite the nerfs, there's still a good amount of skill expression in almost every aspect of the character. Of course, the counterplay for him is near-braindead, but that just makes skilled plays that much more fun. The survivor side is so relaxed that catching them slacking is one of the best tools, and Billy can punish that brutally *if* you're willing to sweat. In that way he reminds me of some of the most creative high-execution fighting game characters, like the Mishimas in Tekken or Geese and Yamazaki in Fatal Fury/KoF.
BHVR is so confusing. Once in a blue moon they'll make something better than they deserve. And then they'll ruin it.
>>
>>384040948
I take it no one plays that any more?
>>
>>384046210
i don't remember if epic games had refunds or not because its a shit platform i never use but if it has you could always just purchased and refund if it doesn't run
>>
>>384046267
Read
>distant from all objectives
Boons are in themselves a good design idea, but terribly executed. Ideally they would have been largely stationary, distant from gens, and come with harsh healing nerfs outside of them. DBD and DBD-likes are at their best when you have to make frantic decisions. Boons right now are one of those awful "win or win more" type mechanics that BHVR loves so much.

>>384046541
They don't want to fix it because giving survivors a siren song that might cause them to lose would interfere with their sadistic power fantasy game. That's one of the hazards of the genre, and hopefully one that better developers will learn from. You can cultivate quite a playerbase by pleasing 80% off it at the expense of the other 20%. The problem is that the said 80% will quickly become much more than 80%, the entire playerbase will become one of the most vile video game communities on the internet, and the game will die a miserable prolonged death.
Enjoy the way down.
>>
File: Untitled.png (251 KB, 533x283)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>every shotgun pellet gives you energy
https://streamable.com/m3ieuk
lel
>>
>>384047324
Has a single multiplayer game with triple A graphics ever survived
I genuinely can't think of a single one
>>
>>384046210
For reference I have a rx 570 and fx 8350 and it stays around 50 - 60 fps on medium. I get some bad stuttering but don't know if that's processor or hdd.
>>
>>384047525
Yes.
Quake III and Unreal Tournament. :)
>>
>>384047525
DBD
>>
>>384047617
heyooooo
>>
File: confused zarina.jpg (61 KB, 717x500)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
So is there a way to unlock cosmetics that aren't pre-order exclusive? I'd like to play Value Stop Kelly and Pablo
>>
So is Pentimento going to return to the meta now that Haddie's perk gives gen repair speed for cleansing bones?
>>
>>384043516
Doing Mission 2 now which is based on the Pink Fuck episode and it has me collecting "Wiseman's Brew" for the "big blowout". What in the Pink Fuck is going on?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfi1TfU-f70
>>
>>384047895
No. This is still a game where pre-dropping every pallet and holding W results in all the gens being completed before 80% of the cast can get a hit and before 90% of the cast can get a down. Guaranteed survival > 4% gen speed boost.
There is not reason to run any perk, let alone any of Haddie's perks, over some configuration of DH/DS/UB/BT/IW/PT/SG.
>>
>>384047895
maybe for 2 weeks until survivors return to the stagnant meta when they realize the perk isn't that good
>>
Is camping and tunneling an annoying clicker le memer looper but in exchange the other 3 run away considered a win?
>>
>>384048580
no, you gave them the attention they wanted
>>
>>384048580
literally the opposite, you took the bait. focus down their teammates instead
>>
>>384048580
No, that's the second worst outcome
>>
>>384048267
>>384047895
I have SWF'd with a friend of a friend who runs inner healing, even when someone else in the SWF runs CoH. He will use it even if someone is nearby to heal him. Then he will move on to break the next totem. He yells "FUCK YOU" and "YOU CUNT" whenever he sees the killer and throws a tantrum if he gets hooked at all, let alone slugged or put in the basement. He doesn't do gens unless all the way across the map, never runs BT but rescues whenever he feels like it anyway, and puts in hatch offerings every time.
And we still win most games. Imagine that.
I guess Pentimento is useful if there's a player like that.
>>
Does anyone else here ever miss the good old classic dbd discord before that pepsi guy ruined everything?
>>
>>384048580
Practice equanimity and ignore survs who are clearly camping safe positions. Take the guaranteed downs, not the downs you want.
>>
Odd question for the new Evil Dead, but is there like an account system for it? I might double dip on it at some point since I'm debating if I should get it for Series X or my PC, and I know they have a Switch version coming down the line as well.

>>384041393
Like 3 killers and 4 survivors per match, so I'd imagine it'll turn into a clusterfuck real quick with Gun at the helm.
>>
Just saw Tru3 discuss fine art off a question from his chat. Holy shit, this guy is one of two or three streamers who can discuss something other than video games without making it clear they know jack shit. DBD doesn't deserve him either.
>>
>>384049518
tru3 is unironically a genius
>>
File: Careless-Driving.png (3.9 MB, 2400x1467)
3.9 MB
3.9 MB PNG
>>384049127
nah it was a shit clique that was ruined by way more than "pepsi" glad its gone but kept in touch with a couple of people from it
>>
>>384049916
I don't know about that. That's a strong word. But he's legitimately smart, and you know what they say about the land of the blind.
>>
>>384049518
Funny, I actually think he comes off as a complete autist. I don't know how you can stream for tens of thousands of hours and still get triggered over a couple dumb comments in chat.
>>
If they have a healer and don't get in a car early there is fuck all you can do as demon
>>
>>384050846
I think so too. Those things aren't mutually exclusive. In fact they go very well together. See the notion of the "autistic savant."
For all that "autist" gets thrown around as an insult on this website, some of the smartest most passionate people I've known have had autistic-seeming obsessiveness and thin skin. Those are qualities that are easy to make fun of, but they also get things done. Contrast that to the 4channer calling everything "autistic": what do they ever get done?
>>
>>384049518
post quote
>>
>randomly create nft deal with bhvr
>then produce a highly licensed evil dead game
Who are these fucks?
>>
File: wallhax.webm (2.83 MB, 1000x562)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB WEBM
>>
>>384051207
I can't recall verbatim and don't care to look now. But it was something about how fine art is a social game of novelty, iteration on that novelty, and having the social power to push that on people, and that the latter often trumps the former two. Not remarkably profound and not something that's never been said before. But it's simply correct, and he didn't say a word more to make himself sound like an idiot after stating that simple truth. That's what being clever often is: saying only what you know is right and stopping there. Even ordinary cleverness is too good to be streaming DBD.
It just struck a nerve because I too studied fine art for a time before I became the miserable DBD-streaming math teacher I am today. He summed up years of my life in a few sentences.
>>
>>384051696
>wow guys fine art is about clout not art
you
you seriously thought this take was worth talking about
>>
>>384051885
I knew you'd respond like that, because 4channers are like survivor players. They don't do anything themselves: they only stand around to negate what others do and then laugh as if they've accomplished anything themselves.
Of course it's worth talking about. It's an important truth, and it doesn't have to be totally novel to be worth observing and commenting on. Moreover he certainly expressed it more elegantly than you could. Most people in discussing art instantly give away that they know fuck all about it and have zero aesthetic sensibility, and I'll bet you're no different. Tru3 at least can express a simple, well-known truth without showing a bad hand.
>>
>>384052258
Go count numbers, faggot
>>
Amanda Fisher's milky tits are not as fat as they should be. Fucking woke trannies nerfing perfect breeders.
>>
>>384052574
Go t-bag at a safe pallet. Or do the real-life equivalent: sit in your parents' house and criticize people who do things. I'll bet you'll be happy you did ten years from now.
>>
>>384052760
Cry
>>
>>384051696
Some advice: Don't reply to people who ask you something to prove what you said was true on 4chan
and also don't reply to people who post sentences starting with things like 'Why does' 'Why do' 'Why is'
>>
>>384053071
Over what? I know what bitterness feels like. My life has been as filled with disappointment as anyone else's, but so far you've given me nothing to cry about.
I know this behavior. I'm telling you something you don't like to hear, so you're imagining me raving mad to ignore it. The truth is I don't give a damn. I don't care one bit what happens to you specifically, but on principle I would like people like you to get better in general. What I'm saying should be uncomfortable. You won't acknowledge it because you don't even have the strength of spirit to lose face on an anonymous website, but you know as well as I that you had better change your life.
>>
>>384047895
No since no one will even bother unlocking her due to being ugly + having shit perks + free 9k anniversary shards just for the new killer
>>
>write one word
>get a paragraph
its that easy folks
>>
>>384053506
Nice blog
>>
>>384053284
Good advice on principle. I'll do it anyway for now because I lose nothing from it that I'm not already losing: I'm already exhausted after work and before job number two, and I can't be arsed to do anything I know would be good for me in this time. I'll do it anyway because there's a small chance I'll say something someone needs to hear, even if they'll never acknowledge it publicly.
>>
>>384053719
Let it turn over in your head for a little while. Maybe in a year from now awake late at night you'll pretend you came up with one of those things I said and it'll change your life for the better. I hope that's the case.
>>
>>384053910
Who asked?
>>
can more people play artist ? when i see something that gives me an erection but i use my willpower to ignore it, it sort of feels like god is giving me more power and i just play better for some reason
>>
>New Asymm game is out
>All the meme streamers are playing it
> DBD Player numbers are still the same

This is proof that meme steamers don't run anything and the game is fine without them stop worshipping them.
>>
>>384050008
Which clique? Wasn't there a few?
>>
>>384054596
This.

So what is it about Artist for you?
>>
>not enough free servers to get an evil dead game
We hyped it too much. At this rate it truly will kill dbd.
>>
The killer tunneling (aka trying to secure kills) is one of the few scenarios in DBD without a unique obvious correct play for survivors. Do you trust your teammate to survive and just do gens, or do you try to bodyblock and actively prevent the kill? It's not a simple decision. That's why survivors hate it.
>>
>>384054942
Most of the dbd players are poorfags and can't even run Evil Dead
>>
Is evil dead that good? I'm still having fun in DBD, hell i like the salt shit too
>>
File: Nervous balaclavas.jpg (82 KB, 640x733)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
Redpill me on this evil dead game. Seems like decent fun but there are a few things that look like red flags.
>Sides
Kinda the same with DBD if you're playing by yourself and your team is bad then it'll be a super unenjoyable experience especially because of how the fear system works you can't solo it so your forced to watch as your team does the wrong thing. And if you queue with friends you either have to be a really good killer or its just a wash
>Longevity
I don't know what this curse is but almost every single asymmetrical game is just dead in a few months so how long do you guys think it will last? Single liscense means they have to either pump out new characters, mechanics, and maps or itll get stale fast
>Optimization
When the game isn't meta'd to shit theres gonna be some fun stuff but do you guys think there will be a decent amount of variety or will it turn into "use x build or get fucked after week 6"?
I actually kinda want this game to do well since every other game is a variation of dbd or some other find x and do y but watch out for almost uninteractable killer aside from the single strategy that works till you win.
>>
is there any special code for dbd since its friday the 13th?
>>
>>384047525
people don't get that most mpfags have shit pcs since you usually don't need to upgrade for them
i guess call of duty is alive
>>
>>384056880
You think bhvr cares about you or the date? Fuck no, go back to the bp grind bp slave.
>>
I'm having fun with this game so far, but god, fuck this mission mode. Whoever made the Pablo mission can lick my taint. How the fuck am I supposed to beat all these minibosses as a fucking healer without an ability?
>>
File: mFYWpf3-wbU.jpg (287 KB, 1058x1110)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>384055809
it also makes the easiest difficulty, killer, even easier
>>
I want to hug Zarina forever!!
>>
File: 646202103753.jpg (103 KB, 768x1024)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>
I don't like addons/perks that cause exhaustion. why should the killer deny usage of a perk? Imagine if DS was an exhaustion perk and it was my only chance of an escape.
>>
Assymetrical Slasher? how about you play some kino HALO??
>>
>>384057210
You only have to fight 2 bosses you're supposed to keep distance to sneak around the rest
>>
DORMAMMMUUUUU!
>>
god I hate this rank reset. I get dumb teammates meanwhile the killer doesn't fall for any techs or use corner hooks
>>
>>384057384
Let's say you are correct. Why is that a bad thing? Should players of a game adopt intentionally non-optimal strategies?
>>
THABOX....
>>
>>384055237
i like her face and outfit that shows her legs and some skin on her torso . also her smiling face and the way she is powerful and acts animalistic. in bed she could suddenly change like a wild animal and tear you apart in a few seconds and i really like that . also her acting like an animal means she would look really nice chained up in the basement
>>
File: file.png (569 KB, 504x513)
569 KB
569 KB PNG
Goddamn, I may be a Kelly and ED2 Ash main, but this Fisher art is really making me feel some kind of feral sense to breed. That smug smile is top unf.
>>
This game is so stressful! Either killer gets too much value or survivor games are piss easy you have to let yourself get hit for any altruism.
>>
>Evening, Friday 13th
>Still 5 minute queue to get a game as a survivoid
Why is it like this??
>>
>>384058423
>outfit that shows her legs and some skin on her torso

Talking about her base outfit or the latest one she got?
>>
File: 1616526370260.jpg (505 KB, 1876x2048)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
>>384058161
>play baby mode
>complain about the other side the entire time
I just wish they would get a clue
>>
>>384058663
base outfit
>>
>>384057887
no infection in halo infinite yet?
>>
>>384056245
I'm not buying it because of Quake Champions. Tim Willis and Saber are not reputable.
>>
>gating AvED characters behind lengthy single player missions with no checkpoints
Who are they trying to filter, lads?
>>
>>384057982
Just beat it now, thanks for that btw. Switched guns to the lever action rifle, definitely a good choice. Shop smart, shop s-mart. I hope king arthur is worth unlocking.
>>
>>384059608
Tards like me who want to unlock king arthur from aod.
>>
Why isn't Ruby in the game?
>>
>>384059919
My guess is either DLC or maybe they had problems with Lucy Lawless.
>>
>>384059608
The missions are honestly fun, and I like the fact they make you earn some characters. Reminds me of older game philosophy. Missions are actually kind of challenging too if you don't explore for those extra healing items or bullets.
>>
>>384058919
Who even plays Halop Infinite? What are you, a tranny?
>>
File: 1631953027645.jpg (88 KB, 1280x800)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>384059608
>dig up the head
>die to the elite
>get kicked back to the start of the mission
They're filtering me desu. Fuck walking around from A to B for 20 minutes.
>>
Is there a reward for P1 or P2? Is it just P3 that gets you the cool bloody skins?
>>
Evil dead is actually pretty good. Unironically surprised about how fun it feels.

Even when you lose, it still feels like you had a good time, unlike DBD right now.
>>
>>384060460
p1, p2, and p3 give you different pieces of the bloody outfit
>>
>survioids be like ummmm let me cut off my penis??
>>
>>384060516
thanks
>>
>>384047181
It has 2 hours and 14 days refunds and they're automatic. Refund system as a whole is better than Steam's
>>
>>384060562
why do you obsessively post about how much lgbt people live rent free in your head and make you seethe, every waking moment? on /assg/?????
schizo freak. nobody cares
>>
>>384060028
I think they're a bit tedious, but I agree with the unlockable content. I'd rather the AvED characters and Arthur be unlockable than locked behind a paywall. I'm curious to see how they'll expand single player stuff though, apparently they're going to add some type of genuine campaign unless I heard fake news.
>>
File: 1650563247655.jpg (128 KB, 1088x1200)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>384058842
Man, I have to have sex with the Artist.
>>
>>384060761
I don't really care actually I just find it funny to occasionally post here
>>
I wish they had text chat in Evil Dead.
>>
>>384061470
maybe try not to break the rules and stick to boards more your speed then, eh? this isn't /pol/ or /b/
>>
>fucks your shit up
>>
havnt seen the series but are they going to add more demons? or only more survivors?
>>
>>384045669
god bless you anon
>>
>>384045669
Nice, you can also increase the sound quality too.
>>
File: kandar.jpg (49 KB, 1402x737)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
When are they adding Kandar The Destroyer?
>>
>>384062707
triggered much, snowflake?
>>
File: 1643810995282.png (918 KB, 949x720)
918 KB
918 KB PNG
>buy evil dead the game (ps5) (2022)
>i haven't seen any racial minorities in hours of playing
What a nice change from dbd and modern video games in general
>>
File: EWDBD.jpg (344 KB, 2280x1810)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
It can save DBD
>>
>>384063685
No it won't autist.
>>
>>384063781
Yes it will idiot
>>
File: 1628666188224.gif (1.22 MB, 307x222)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB GIF
>>384058510
Nooooo this can't be happening the entire game is ruined
>>
>>384064149
The game is in a death spiral that's been set in motion for years. No license can save dbd, because the dev's have been sabotaging the game since it's creation. No shitty game can save this shitty game.
>>
>>384040948
I feel you Anon…
>>
>>384064359
Evil Within isn't shitty. And it will save this shitty game.
>>
>>384040948
boring game
>>
File: file.png (772 KB, 1600x899)
772 KB
772 KB PNG
>>384064359
And no other game is even coming close to dethroning this shitty game.
All those other games must be horrific.
>>
>>384064529
It is shitty, and only a retard would think otherwise. And shit can't save anything.
>>384064569
The genre is a cesspool like the mmo genre, all it produces is money pits and shit games.
>>
File: invigorating.png (627 KB, 738x466)
627 KB
627 KB PNG
>>384051696
>>384052258
>>384052760
>>384053506
I enjoyed reading this even if that idiot didn't. I've met many people like this irl and online. What can you do.
>>
>>384063685
You're getting another Silent Hill chapter and you're going to like it.
>>
>>384064871
It ISN'T shitty. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>384065148
I get that you really like the shitty within, but that won't stop me from telling you that the game is objectively shit and so is your tastes.
>>
>>384058510
I am malding because they nerfed her fatty milkers and you can't see her hard nips through the shirt
>>
>>384065292
Wrong
>>
Evil dead 1 ash just mash heavy attack near the team and get more healing points than cheryl
>>
File: 1632865363605.jpg (8 KB, 189x155)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>384059608
this shit is peak retardation
>>
>>384065690
NTA but EW1 gave me such a bad first impression when I played it because i couldnt turn off that garbage letterbox option + motion blur made it nearly impossible to tell what was going on
>>
>>384065541
Holy fuck they did nerf her chest, I forgot how stacked her rack was in the show.
>>
>>384065690
Are you zarina faggot, or do you just unironically post like him?
>>
>>384066090
eww what a pervert
>>
someone should buy bhvr just to fucking fire every single cocksucker working there, tear it all down and begin again from the ground up
>>
File: great game.png (3.69 MB, 1904x1080)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB PNG
>finally get off work to try game
>can't get into an actual match because "a player has ended the match" three matches in a row
>whatever I'll do the solo mode where you team up with AIs to fight an AI
>crash a car, get force ejected to the side
>but now i'm trapped, can't go anywhere cuz car blocks my exit and fence isn't vaultable
>ai just spamming the jumpscare thing on me while I wait for time to tick down

yeah I think I'm done with this one, time to get my forty bucks back
>>
File: EdiStijXkAAKw9X.jpg (25 KB, 600x365)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Is Evil Dead fun?
>>
>>384066338
are you sure you're not just being a bitch? the game looks alright
>>
File: 1643312938330.png (594 KB, 474x632)
594 KB
594 KB PNG
big badonkees
>>
>>384066419
Easily the most fun i've ever had with an asym. It's like REsistance but 20x more polished and with better characters. I haven't had any bugs in my so far 7 hours of playtime besides one weird glitch where you can't revive a downed teammate.
>>
>>384066338
>plays woman
eww hurry up and get out of evil dead already you're gross
>>
>>384066523
I can't even play the game dude, what the fuck do you want?
>>
File: 1643738651742.png (1.98 MB, 1280x854)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
wowzers
>>
>>384066419
Needs some changes but fun for now
>>
>>384043729
Blight is unironically some of the most fun I've ever had in an FPS akin to when I first learned about rocket jumping, air strafing, trimping, etc. It breaks my fucking heart to see BHVR keep changing their stance on what is and isn't intentional for him and that they are so incompetent at coding they can't even figure it out themselves.
>>
I hate playing solo survivor in DBD it's unreal.
You literally try to carry 3 braindead people by doing your best and they still find a way to fuck it up somehow. They just manage to do the shit that kills all your efforts in a few stupid moves. That and I have to deal with selfish assholes that refuse to trade when I am dead on hook and they still haven't been hooked. Game makes me go mad sometimes.
>>
>>384066708
>0
Blight always has been and always will be too strong a killer. He's akin to nurse, except plebs can play him reasonably well. You like him because he's strong, nothing more nothing less.
>>
>>384066095
No!
>>
i also hate playing survivor
but it is me who is the braindead person being carried by 3 better loopers and i feel so embarassed
>>
>>384066747
>run killer for more than ten seconds so he drops chase
>downs a teammate fifteen seconds later
>another teammate gets grabbed while unhooking
>third teammate goes down trying to bodyblock the hook for second teammate

end my suffering
>>
>>384066419
yessss mm i like it much
>>
>>384066081
You can turn off letterbox now, I think you couldn't at launch. Whichever retard decided to make letterbox mandatory should have their eyes cut out.
>>
File: zarina.webm (2.97 MB, 1280x720)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB WEBM
>>384041895
How about no?
>>
>>384066892
I know you're trolling but holy shit some of the forum posts I've read from people who don't understand the game at all clamoring for nerfs because something is popular.
>>
>>384067328
if you think blight is balanced then you're the one who doesn't understand the game
>>
"Blight is awesome and everyone loves playing against him." - Scott 'The Cuck' Jund
>>
File: 1513211663238.png (281 KB, 556x514)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
>>384067851
poor blightcucks

"I have built my identity around what character I play as and if I can't instawin for having a basic understanding of how to move my mouse then I don't want to play anymore!"
>>
People keep comparing Evil Dead to DBD but it feels a lot more like Hunt: Showdown if I’m making conparisons
>>
>>384067851
Couldn't believe my ears when he said this non-jokingly. Everyone fucking hates playing against Blight.
>>
>>384068243
It feels more like if F13 and REsistance had a baby. It's nothing like Hunt.
>>
if the only way you can get kills at high MMR is with a top tier you're just shit
no he's not "the only one who can compete in high MMR lobbies" you're just shit. plenty of m1 niggers in high MMR. you wouldn't know because you're SHIT
>>
See this is what I mean. The schizo shitposters come out of the woodwork at the mention of blight.
>>
text chat when
>>
Evil Dead has comfy left 4 dead feels and it is not soulless like back 4 blood.
>>
ok cote that's enough stop being a hipster and add voice chat to dead by daylight. i've had enough of people playing female characters while being men
>>
>>384061881
This. The Kelley's always run off solo for some reason
>>
>>384049434
No account system, at least on you can access. You can add people postgame to a friends list no matter what console, so they have to have some way of differentiating people with the same username in the backend, but no cross-progression if that’s what you mean
>>
Stop killing my flute skelly. He's just chilling.
>>
>>384068919
have you tried telling them to stay together
>>
>>384047724
I think the missions give you some but I'm not sure if the value stop outfits are in the game yet
>>
You can hold alt and bring up a callouts wheel
>>
>>384068712
hopefully never it will just bring about people like YOU standing around wasting time
>>
>>384066338
can't make this shit up
>>
>>384069653
fatty
>>
>finally get an asym that doesn't suck dick
>it's inevitably going to die because it's based around a license that doesn't have much to work with
Of fucking course. Do you think they will implement Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash in any way?
>>
>>384069759
I think epic games only on PC is the real issue.
>>
>>384069942
yeah this honestly, I am not installing your fucking botnet to play your game fuck off
>>
>>384069942
You're not wrong. I don't get why devs let their game be exclusive on PC when it's obviously going to kill it. Did the Last Year: The Nightmare devs really think people would by their game from the Discord store?
>>
>>384069759
>nooooooooo they aren't going to pump out rushed trash characters every 3 months and have 305120512 crossovers like Dead by Daylight its over the game will die ! !!!!
bhvr employed debbie downer. cote is currently sweating bullets and snapping at bhvr workers
>>
File: 1649997135460.gif (2.92 MB, 498x239)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB GIF
>3rd solo mission in evil dead
>get boss down to 5% hp
>no ammo, no healing
>its fine just melee him down
>timer runs out
fuck this. if i didnt waste like 3 minutes on the elite guy in the second area this wouldnt be that bad. what the fuck were they thinking with this?
>>
>>384070459
holy classic gif
>>
>>384069942
If it was steam only you fags wouldn't be crying this hard, both are DRM retards
>>
If Blight is OP then what about god pallets
>>
>>384068458

you're right. I need to mindgame tiles better and have better map awareness. If someone is chasing me I'll go after the other survivors until I can find the weak link .
>>
>>384070679
blight isn't OP
>>
>>384070612
Everyone has steam is the difference.
Launching a game off steam is a suicidal move.
>>
>>384070612
I use steam though, most people actually use steam, and only steam, unless some shit game forces them to use some other storefront they don't care about. Also, epic is owned by gooks, and more intrusive than steam, I don't want chink software on my computer
>>
>>384070785
>mindgaming
unironically ngmi. sorry i had faith in you.
>>
>>384070679
To counter a good blight who knows all the intricacies of the killer you need to also know those same intricacies. You also still just throw safe pallets early and loop god windows.
>>
>>384070394
Yes, the game will die if they stop pumping out content. That's how almost every game works.
>>
>>384070785
anon: finds the weak link
weak link: hold w and drops safety pallet 3000
teammates: block block block block
weak link: *t-bag*
generators: yup i'm outta here
weak link: *possibily dies idk its kind of looking 50/50*
the entity: you only got a maximum of 1 kill? i am so angry its time for punishment
>>
>>384070612
dumb fucking asshole its not that simple even if you or the anon above me, below me love the Epic Game Store it won't matter because this is a multiplayer game if most people hate the EGS store and won't bother installing it just to buy the game then the game dies dumbass put away your console war bullshit for once and think
>>
>>384055809
Or maybe because it effectively prevents a person from playing the game and getting any meaningful points or pips, especially if you aren't a looping god with anti-tunnel perks and items.
>>
Remember when last year the nightmare died the first time then had a steam relaunch and then died a week later
>>
>>384071921
>that time the last year devs thought they'd get pennywise in the game
>>
filthy maprushers will be possessed and defiled
>>
Can you hear the voice chat of someone you possessed? I possessed a guy and heard a black man say "UUGHH come onnn bro!" into a shitty mic was pretty funny
>>
>>384072060
Post it. I remember they even pre-made the model for him but got no response from any IT social media.
>>
dwight: ok what do we do
adam: we finna rush the gens yeah you come with us
dwight: ok
adam: man that prove thyself is lit af fr
dwight: thanks man
trapper: sup lads
dwight and adam: *run right into two seperate traps*
trapper: *attack both of them*
trapper: you are so blind haha
ultra dark ronald mcdonald: ahem
trapper: what?
ultra dark ronald mcdonald: *causes explosion only visible to the killer, causes killer gpu to explode and set pc on fire ultimately leading to their house on fire
survivors: thanks
ultra dark ronald mcdonald: no problem *walks out of door frame* door frame: disappears
>>
>>384066747
>>384066996
After playing survivor for several weeks at different times I've found that the best time is late evening or night, at least on EU. You actually get experienced teammates and not complete retards or people who just installed the game like in other times. The problem of course is a huge queue at those times for survivor while it's instant for killer.
>>
>>384072060
Pretty sure the dev team for last year doesn't even exist anymore pretty sure I read someone the banks literally own the game rights
>>
Henrietta, Eligos or Evil Ash, bros?
>>
Imagine if they did do crossovers in Evil Dead. Silent Hill and Resident Evil would fit perfectly.
>>
Holy shit Evil Dead is so much better than DBD.
>>
>>384073076
They actually got the assets back and are making a battle royale with them. They are called neighbourhood games or something now.
>>
>>384073125
Only one of those commands a cool skeleton army
>>
man i really hope Evil Dead lasts its so much more fun than DBD maybe its the honeymoon phase
>>
>>384073195
Zombies, Hunters and a Tyrant, sounds good
>>
>>384073195
>drop boss in
>STAAAARS
>>
>>384073485
They have a good foundation. They've got a lot of people's attention. We'll see if they can take advantage of it and keep improving.
>>
>>384073420
>doesn't have a dedicated brap button
pleb
>>
annoying swf: you are so bad lol bald british retard hahaha you are dyslexic
tru3: grrrr
tru3 fan: i got one of their address here
tru3: *books a flight to where they are*
later
tru3: *goes to the address* *knocks on door*
annoying survivor: holy shit *tries to close door*
tru3 *stops door from closing, slowly opens it and walks in*
the whole swf is in the house
annoying survivor 2: wtf is going on wtf tru3ta1ent? we trippin or some shit
annoying survivor 3: no
tru3: alrighty guys who wants a go first. you act tough on the internet but you're pussies in real life
annoying survivor 4: yeah, me *charges at tru3*
tru3: *puts one hand out* *hand comes into contact with the survivor's head and stops them*
tru3: who else?
swf: *get baseball bats*
tru3: you need weapons haha even in real life you need an unfair advantage to win. lets make this a bit more balanced *injects venom* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
tru3: *crushes 3 survivors*
survivor 4: please ! stop
tru3: sorry lad. *picks up survivor* this helplessness you're feeling. its what i and every other EU killer feel every day. We make ideas and give them to bhvr and they don't listen. So it's only fair i don't listen to you
survivor 4: nooooo
tru3: *breaks survivor back with knee*
>>
tru3: *gets arrested*
tru3: *in court*
tru3: they were toxic survivors in dead by daylight they've been making my life hell for 6 years
the judge: you're not guilty
tru3: wow ok
judge to tru3 when nobody is around: we killer mains need to stick together
>>
ok based moving on
>>
>>384058510
If you unironically fell like to breed with a sheboon there's something deeply wrong with you.
>>
>>384074672
I bet she could write with better grammar than you or any of your potential offspring.
>>
GET ON THE DAMN HOOK SON!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PZHseHAJy0&t=114s
>>
tru3: alrighty guys its good to be back home and playing some dbd
*clicking noise*
tru3: *takes off headphone* what the fook is that?
tru3: nothing *puts back on headphone*
*click click click*
tru3: there it is again. have i left something in my closet ?
tru3: *goes to open closet*
hallucination: *flies out*
tru3: *stunned for 3 seconds* what the fuck
tru3: 3 gens popped in a few seconds wow these are some efficient survivors wait a second how can i hear that i'm not wearing headphones and on the other side of the room and they aren't open ear headphones
*boat alarm*
tru3: what the fuck. i need to go outside for some fresh air
old lady in uk: good afternoon love
*chase music starts playing*
tru3: *punches woman* what the fuck i didnt mean to do that
tru3: *picks up woman and carries her into the freezer of a meat store then puts her on a spare hook* oh god i'm not in control of my body
>>
>>384075027
kys
>>
>>384070351
Because Epic gives you guaranteed sales + funding for your game, which can make or break a game studio. Getting the full payout means that your game can sell poorly and you can still support it or move onto the next product, which is not the case with steam.
>>
>>384074832
You'd lose, but then again you should be used to that by now.
>>
>>384075058
You first survirgin :p
>>
>survivors make it to the final stage
>one by one possess them and run them away and leave them downed far from everyone
>kill them all this way
It's very satisfying
>>
tru3: *on murder spree* la da la la and then i messed it up by saying something stupid *zelda theme*
pro vengeance: hey man is that you tru3ta1ent?
tru3: yeah
pro vengeance: cool *walks over dead bodies*
>>
Who should I P3 next, Leon, Tapp, Ash, or Nea?
>>
>>384075041
Are you a bot?
>>
>>384075847
Leon
>>
>>384076083
i think theyre just autistic
>>
>>384075847
Tappp
>>
How do you not get fucked as a demon player bros?
i don't think I've gotten more than a single down yet
>>
File: vial.webm (2.85 MB, 854x480)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB WEBM
>>384040484
blight takes an insane amount of skill anon
>>
>>384076783
did you post the wrong webm?
>>
>>384076563
This is just one of those games where if the survivors know how to play you don't have a chance in hell at winning.
>>
>>384077053
you haven't played for more than like 2 hours
>>
File: Meg!.webm (2.99 MB, 1280x720)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB WEBM
>>384076783
This! So much this!
>>
>assg sucks at playing demon, the overpowered role
Sad but expected.
>>
survivors are complete dogshit if you cant demon you might as well give up at life
>>
my teammate called me "gal" in endgame chat and I am now ashamed of playing meg. survivors for this feel?
>>
>>384076132
>>384076217
who do i listen to
>>
>>384077579
leon
>>
>>384077551
Clown
>>
>>384077551
cheryl
>>
>>384077551
I'm still playing Meg!
>>
Do you NEED all the map pieces to see the map and dagger, or can you blindly stumble upon them?
>>
Literally finished a game with a meg that griefed me for no reason by bodyblocking me, entering and exiting locker repetitively to alert the killer, etc.
The killer noticed this (probably due to the thousand notifications), I clicked with my flashlight at the piece of shit, he stopped and quickly understood, chased her (surprise she was shit at looping), picked her up and she instantly dc'd.
I went to the killer and crouch-spammed as a thank you, and let me farm points.
This game can be kino sometimes.
>>
>>384077643
you got it
>>
>>384076563
what the fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>384077229
Played in both betas and the game itself early. I have like 8 days of game time altogether. Nearly nothing has changed from the betas including the multiple lockup bugs I reported for Demons over both betas.
>>
>>384076563
Play Evil Ash and summon the grand skelly army on top of survivors with the dootster, and then possess an elite and win the game. Played 6 hours yesterday and didn't lose a single Demon match. Prioritise Traps, Energy and Basic.
>>
>>384077551
meg
>>
>>384079460
Play Evil Ash and summon the grand skelly army on top of survivors with the dootster,

Flutist is way too squishy. I just shoot him and instant gib him when I play survivor. Evil Ash having to rely on that for his kit to be even semi viable is sad.
>>
>>384079648
That's why you don't summon him directly next to survivors. Hide him behind a tree or some shit.
>>
dumb demons don't lnow how to play I can do nothing but meme and shoot my teammates and we still win
>>
>>384079769
Ok so they just rush him down and kill him. You can't physically stop 1 person let alone 4 who can hear his tune blaring and the giant bright summon animation with the runes.
>>
>>384080193
By the time they get him the damage is already done. You can down someone in seconds if the doot is up.
>>
>>384073125
I know everyone rocks Evil Ash, but I've gotta go with Henrietta purely because it's classic. I want to be the Evil Dead, not the Army of Darkness. Love the skeleton flautist though.
>>
>deep wound
>RPD
LET ME SEE
Imagine having deep wound against dredge's "total darkness" on this map or autohaven
I can't wait
>>
>>384073676
This. I'm concerned about its longevity and what exactly the DLC will entail, but the foundation is solid and the license is stable. They just have to make sure not to fuck it up. If Predator could do it, so can Evil Dead.
>>
>>384080527
Or I could play Henrietta and have the aura attached to me and boosting surrounding deadites and not have to worry about it abruptly ending. Evil Ash is the only Demon with a very easy hard counter to their skill.

Literally the weakest Demon even though he is the most unique.
>>
What if you spawn a fluter and surround him in proximity trigger portals
>>
>>384080787
First part of the season pass was the 5 skin cosmetic bundle.
>>
File: aan6bp3id1j01.jpg (11 KB, 374x135)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>384081040
>>
>>384080880
Skeletons>fat bitch
>>
>>384075027
GET IN THE FUCKING HOLE

https://youtu.be/0cSXhLQ2idc
>>
>>384081240
Unfortunately the puking common is the best in the game by far. 5 second debuff where they can't sprint or dodge and the entire time they are getting puked on they are stunned and can't fight back.
>>
>>384079460
what should i level up first?
>>
File: 1636585161546.gif (2.37 MB, 444x250)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB GIF
>watch gameplay footage of evil dead game
>looks nice, but gameplay seems meh
>have seen the three original evil deads
>liked the movies but hold no real attachment to any characters
>decide to buy it since I am bored recently
>play four games, two and survivor and two as demons
>return the game at 1 hour 45 mins
Thanks but no thanks. I wish Evolve didn't get btfo by the publisher over hyping the game and their greed over everything. I wish I could get into this new game, but I know all of two to three characters and I give no shits about playing as ones I don't know.
>>
>>384081327
Oh no JRM bros we got to cocky.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJAJ9LZnK6s&t=573s
>>
they should do social studies on retardation using DBD players I am sure they'd get great results
>>
>>384081731
I always go for energy, basic and traps first. Level energy up enough and you'll get 2 every second. Basic is good for wasting time, and level 3 traps summon an elite. I could be wrong but the sight/sense skill is worthless so don't level that up at all. Remember to always molest the survivor that wanders away from the team.
>>
>>384081834
if they re opened evolve servers I'd play it for sure
>>
>>384082904
they did that and nobody played it
>>
>>384082341
>I could be wrong but the sight/sense skill is worthless

No you are right. Trap too would be useless except for its bonkers final upgrade. I usually put 2 into traps right away and if I find the the survivors I put in the 3rd point otherwise I take basic units just to dump energy and generate threat while looking around.
>>
>>384082904
just use hamachi
evolve always kinda sucked anyway
>>
>>384081731
Bumrush the dagger and pages with traps at the start of the match. This should get you to around level 5, max out traps, one into basic and into energy, level either as you see fit until maxed out. You'll be ready to harrass the survivors at this point, in theory they should only have one or two map fragments, it will give you plenty of time to get yourself ready for mid-game. Normally I would put two points into boss just to be safe, elite is decent as well, but honestly you'll win at this point. I haven't lost a single game in about eight hours of play time as Necro.
>>
File: pindick.png (307 KB, 507x367)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
nice try sweaty.
>>
I'm buckbroken
>>
this evil dead game looks like garbage
>>
>>384081834
>i-i-it was the publisher bro
cope
evolve was dogshit and proved just like back 4 blood that valve carried turtle rock's ass to success
>>
>>384084035
It looks garbage, but it's fun as fuck
>>
>last year can't be bought anywhere now
The fuck? Qrd?
>>
>>384081834
why does that even matter? i couldn't give any less of a shit about DBD characters yet i played the dogshit game anyway because its a fun concept
>>
>>384084576
discord store flopped
>>
>>384081834
>buy game
>it's not for me
cool?
>>
>>384084576
The game is dead. Servers have been down for a year or two, studio doesn't exist, rights owned by someone else...
>>
I've got a BONE to pick with these survivors! Nye he he!
>>
lmfao
>>
File: LOL.png (129 KB, 767x116)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
lol
>>
>>384085438
>>384085449
the SWFs are gaslighting me in /assg/
>>
>>384085438
>>384085449
cringe
>>
File: 1652144257789.png (455 KB, 616x466)
455 KB
455 KB PNG
tic toc
>>
>>384084919
>studio doesn't exist, rights owned by someone else...

They are called Neighbourhood games now and they got the assets from Last Year to make a battle royale with.
>>
>>384081731
Possession on necro is extremely underrated. Once you get set up, even your basic units will absolutely shit out damage while being cheap to maintain.
That said a lot of people (including myself) rely more on traps, so there's definitely enough room to follow your own playstyle even within a given class.
>>
Haven't played dbd in a while. I heard Demo got nuked from the store for some reason, but if you have him you still got him. Are they gonna keep supporting/updating him like other killers?
>>
>>384085548
why'd you dc anyways
>>
>little ash wandered off alone
>go to house he's running toward
>activate all the traps
>put a couple proximity portals
>put flute boy inside
>jumpscare little ash
>possess him
>run him into the house
>skeleton party
>downed
>he disconnects
nyeh he he
>>
>Silent Hill map
>Lying Figure - Basic
>Bubble Head Nurse - Elite
>Pyramid Head - Boss
>James - Survivor
You know you want it.
>>
>>384087469
It really could work with different crossovers. It's sad that will probably never happen since it's an evil dead game, but we can dream.
>>
>>384086760
IP owners pulled the rights from everyone including BHVR. They aren't allowed to do anything with demo except the bare minimum needed to keep him functional.
>>
>>384086295
I can't wait!
>>
>>384087410
I honestly don't get this survivor d/c meta. How do they not know about the soul carrying mechanic?
>>
File: nancy party mess.jpg (136 KB, 1096x647)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>384086760
No more cosmetics for Nancy either. Such a huge waste.
>>
>>384088008
There's no way to spectate so if you're far from teammates it's very boring to wait and you can't even be sure they'll come for you.
>>
Bran here
Just revisiting to tell you the evil dead games actually awesome, and each survivor actually does stuff instead of holding M1
It’s a lot of fun
>>
>>384088374
yeah definitely not buying now
>>
>>384088415
good
I don’t want you in my game anyway. Have fun holding a single mouse button and turning your camera around occasionally on a gen
>>
>>384088374
who
>>
>>384088374
we care
keep us posted bran
>>
>>384088374
based branoid
>>
>place fluter
>place many more skellies
>survivors always b-line straight to fluter
why am I already playing against 2000 hour sweat squads
>>
>>384088774
>need 2k hours to understand the most basic crowd control
>>
Necromancer feels nerfed. I was aggressive on the dagger and the pages. Got at least one down each time and killed one in the final phase but they all hunkered down and ran the time limit with a good amount of health. I'm going to try the puppeteer.
>>
>>384086061
>every survivor at max mmr runs bt
>even if they dont have bt the killer respects it because theres a 99.99% chance of someone having bt if they rescue in front of you
literally pointless change for killers, no one is scared of it
>>
>>384088774
To be fair you basically have to be retarded not to do that. Thats why I consider him the weakest Demon.
>>
>>384088774
It's been almost a day since it got released, people already had time to watch le epic youtubers telling them how to win instead of experimenting themselves. Also that's not your biggest issue, soon enough 4man squads will run the most optimal compositions.
>>
>>384088649
me irl
>>384088650
>>384088765
<3
It’s cross play too which is fantastic
>>
>>384088774
>>384088972
These absolutely braindead posts really highlight the average DBD player's mindset, holy shit
>>
They should make a skin for necro where the skeletons are a metal band and the fluter instead shreds on a guitar
>>
>>384088774
If you just plant a flutebro in their face, in an open field, then no shit they're gonna rush it
Try to corner them in chokepoints so that they HAVE to fight mobs, or possess next to flutebro and punish them for ignoring you
>>
File: Eileen.jpg (147 KB, 1000x1580)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
When?
>>
>>384089201
?
>>
>>384088774
>>384088972
>Survivors understand the most basic of concepts and have more than a single brain cell
>Guide watching s-sweat squads already!
>>
honeys' account must be bugged, his MMR isn't going up
>>
>>384087469
>EGS exclusive
The game is going to die long before they even get the chance to consider crossovers. No idea why devs keep falling for this trap.
>>
>>384041895
I have only let someone get hatch once, because 2 of their teammates DC'd and I instantly regretted it, weak survivors deserve death.
>>
>>384089595
deranks offstream
>>
Whats demon player supposed to do against coordinayed survivors with good loot who stick together?
Has the demon meta been discovered?
>>
>>384089935
metacuck
its a casual party game
>>
>>384090141
>nooooo just be a jumpscare prop stop trrying to win
>>
>>384089667
Crossplay with consoles though
>>
>>384090281
You think kids with consoles are buying a boomer evil dead game?
>>
>>384089935
You lose. The survivors are balanced so that you can win with common weapons.
>>
once survivors get good demons wont be able to do anything, even against a solo.
i do everything on my own now that i know how to play the game. even took out a dooter skeleton, multiple elites and a couple goons with nothing but melee.
>>
>>384090510
2 warriors a support and a healer is unstoppable
Fucking mmo moba hero meta
>>
>>384089935
shut up and entertain them stage hazard
>>
>>384090585
As long as I can steal the team's car and toss it off a cliff, I'm good
>>
>>384089935
Possessing survivors seems really strong against any caliber. If you can get the one guy that's leveled up the most you can wipe the rest of the team. You can run the healer far away. You can waste the ammo of their busted guns. Possession as often as possible is probably the meta.
>>
you guys are forgetting the fact that the developers aren't bhvr, there's a big chance of actual meaningful balance patches happening if they find out that its indeed unbalanced
>>
>>384090738
This.Possess the fucking car whenever possible. Drive it out in the woods far enough. Flip the fucker. Glitch it out on some rocks GET THOSE KEKS TO WALK.
>>
>>384090692
So far the most bullshit comp I fought was AOD Ash, Henry, ED1 Ash, and Arthur. It literally just lets them spam heavy attacks for health and increased damage.
>>
>>384090867
>runs to another car since there are 100s in the map
>>
>>384090787
It's also worth the most txp by far, enough so that I think possession meta is what the devs intended
>>
>>384090738
>>384090867

Spam heavy attack while in the car and you will instantly attack when you get kicked out destroying all the energy the demon had. Already a hard counter to possibly the worst possession.
>>
>>384091013
>>384090787
Wont their fear stay low with items and skills tho?
>>
>>384090958
the car is bullshit. hope the next patch puts a kill switch on it
>>
>>384091159
My favorite trick is to spawn a boss in front of the car.
>survivor tries to run you over
>accomplishes nothing, except for destroying the car
>>
shit, i was going to wait until this shit came out on steam to get it but it looks like everyone is having so much fun with it
>>
>>384091463
Definitely gives me that old F13 "GOTCHA, BITCH!" feeling.
>>
THIS IS HOW WE DO IT IN MICHIGAN
>>
ED is FUN and it will succeed! It makes me happy!
>>
It's nice seeing the general enjoy a game for once.
>>
You know Evil Dead Survivors already won the game when they loot instead of rushing objectives
>>
J-JUST A HONEYMOON PHASE
RESISTANCE 2
>>
>>384092454
Every one of these new awful games gets shilled to hell and back for the first couple weeks and then it's straight back to DBD as the playercount takes a nosedive. It's already happened numerous times and the only one that desperately hung on was IDV because people refused to keep /dbdg/ separate from those lunatics.
>>
>>384092581
Fuck off Cote.
>>
>>384092581
Doll game was such a embarrassment
>>
people aren't really shilling evil dead, just tat people are voicing that it's actually fun and not just m1ing a gen
>>
>>384092581
you have to admit dbd deserves its own general because how insufferable dbdtroons act when any other assm game gets good discussions that bumps threads
>>
>>384092971
I've attempted to make the split numerous times.
>>
>>384039961
at this point, ill buy stuff, even if its on epic, just to fuck over BHVR and make them shit their pants at the hint of competition.
>>
>people talk about asym game on asym general
>"SHILLS SHILLS"
>>
give it 1 week evil fags
if the game doesnt get stale and people discover interesting builds instead of just looting and grouping then you win
>>
>>384092971
your newfag is showing
the only reason dbd doesn't have its own gen is because all the other shitty asym games forcefully try to keep themselves alive in the DBD thread, because they NEVER survive their own threads without DBD.
>>
>>384093134
It's the local retard that wants to go back to complaining about a game he hates but can't stop playing
>>
>>384093195
thats fine. assm games can survive on /vm/ but you can't tailor an assm general when you don't really believe that and schizo the fuck out when nobody discusses dbd for even a hot minute.
>>
>>384092956
yeah it's "actually fun" like all the rest of the FotM that's been posted over the years.
>Friday the 13th
>IDV
>Deathgarden
>Last Year
>Hide and whatever the fuck (literally lasted 1 day)
>Resident Evil Resistance
>Predator
>Prop Night
>Deceit
>Evil Dead
>>>YOU ARE HERE<<<
>VHS
>>
File: nancy locker.jpg (109 KB, 1280x640)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
Tru3 was actually smiling and laughing today while playing games with his pal Otz.
>>
If you use a map offering killer yourself.
>>
>>384093395
People bitch about DBD in here all the time
So they can bitch about a shitty evil dead game too

You're not special, the general is not yours, all asym games are shit.
get over yourself
>>
>>384093630
>get over yourself
Take your own advice
>>
>>384092581
I mean I will play ED and dbd. I don't think of it as a dbd killer. It's more like a beat em up left 4 dead with new fun mechanics. Demon mode is fun and unique too. It overall just very chill and cozy. Maybe the general will slow down talking about it, but I don't think it will fail and it doesn't deserve to. It has a lot of potential and I'm glad to be enjoying it with the thread.
>>
>>384093804
btfo
>>
>wraith slugging me for 4k
>downs the last survivor
>waits until i bleed out before he finally hooks them
why are killers like this?
>>
Does Evil Dead have any hard trophies?
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/16312-evil-dead-the-game
>>
>>384093171
>give it one week
>give it one month
Yet here I am still playing Hunting Grounds a couple days a week casually, and that dev team is a fucking abomination, I think EDG will be fine
>>
>>384093923
stop being an autistic tranny that cares about pointless shit
>>
File: FCa6B_PXsAUIYcd.jpg (146 KB, 1000x1000)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
I want to have sex with Zarina and Kelly! At the same time!!
>>
>try to play dbd
>win 2 matches easily
>close the game because im bored and I know I only won because the survivors were retards without dh ub ds
>>
>>384093906
Tell survivors to stop waiting at exit gates.
>>
Gotta love how killer achievements can either be a cakewalk, or extremely time-consuming; with no in-between.
>>
>>384094572
What do u gain with achievements?
>>
is there any reason at all to slug for 4k, aside from achievements and in game challenges?
>>
>Cheryl: "AAAA IM GOING CRAZY I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE"
>aim my boomstick at the back of her head
>teammates stand either side of me and aim their guns at the back of her head
kino
>>
>>384094846
Is this something that actually happens in evil dead or a schizopost like >>384073776 and >>384074096
>>
>>384094159
Sounds like somebody doesn't have 100% in every ass game on the market.
>>
>>384094751
I just think they're neat.
>>
>>384094751
Nothing, I just find it funny.
>>
>>384095046
I wouldn't lie to you, cutie
>>
>>384095247
please don't call me that
>>
>>384095349
Ok I'm sorry
>>
>that one faggot that always runs from the group and feeds the demon
>>
>>384096012
Well it says in the top right where the fucking map piece is but you retards keep looking around empty houses
>>
What's the ping like for people playing Evil Dead in Aus/NZ? I assume we don't have servers so are playing on Asian or something.
>>
>>384094797
Bloodpoints
>>
>>384090463
Given the streams keep showing there's not enough servers for matches at points and they had actually disabled the sale of the Deluxe Edition on Xbox for awhile today on launch, seems it's selling better than expected. Seen Fanatical ran out of keys for the PC version as well with a 15% sale yesterday.
>>
>>384096230
WE. NEED. WEAPONS.
>>
>>384090867
walking everywhere is already strong tho
>>
Mission 3 in Evil Dead is pissing me off so much
>>
I hope someone rips Kelly's model and makes porn with it desu
>>
Fuck that perk that makes your gen explode when the killer hooks somebody, it's such fucking horseshit who approved this?
>>
>>384098193
just let go of the gen the moment you see someone's aura about to get hooked
>>
>>384098193
Scourge hooks are rng bro
just tank hits while killer is carrying bro
>>
I installed EGS just for ED and I can see why people hate it now. There's fuck all in terms of features.
>>
File: e49tvh7hsdl61.jpg (11 KB, 282x281)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>384082171
>jrm gets fucked with an all-star solo queue team from hell
>match is effectively lost the moment its started
>jrm still casually dabs on this faggot susiepedo with the annoying voice by playing at only a quarter of his power
>retard uses the word "boosted", clearly doesn't know what it means, so you know he's just another retarded parroting zoomer who just says words to sound cool
get this cringe out of my sight
>>
>>384098642
>watching jrm
get this cringe out of my sight
>>
>>384084645
The Evil Dead game seems referential to the point that I'm unsure people unfamiliar with the source material would get much out of it. Its cool that it seems to have so much fan service but I see how that could be intimidating
>>
>>384098271
I do that, the gen still gets damaged.

>>384098324
Is it? It feels like it happens with every single hook. Usually when the killer runs that perk only one or two gens get done, if any.
They also use that perk that gives them super kicks or something with it, those are usually 0 gens completed matches.
>>
>>384053549
I'll do it because I have to have every perk on my prestige 3 Quentin.
>>
File: FSTZ5ldaAAEoMnq.jpg (172 KB, 1920x1080)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>
I enjoy cuckold porn. Killer for this feel?
>>
>>384100568
trapper
>>
File: artist-thicc.jpg (155 KB, 1552x867)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
Why is the Artist so thicc?
>>
>artist
>thicc
You can just use that word to describe every woman.
>>
Collabs you’d like to see?
Hotline Miami
Amnesia
SOMA
>>
>>384101471
Amnesia or SOMA would be great. Would like Clock Tower as well.
>>
File: DI_SamB.png (768 KB, 550x1080)
768 KB
768 KB PNG
>>384101471
Dead Island
>>
>>384101251
If you consider Artist thicc, then you'd consider Jane a whale. I mean, she is, but still.
>>
>>384101471
The Evil Within!
>>
>>384097038
Just wait until you get to the Pablo and Arthur ones.
>>
File: scarecrow.jpg (90 KB, 736x552)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>384101471
DBD x Batman
>>
How've you guys been enjoying evil dead? Verdict seems to be that the game either is or can be very fun but the biggest holdback is teammates who are either trolling or just didn't pay attention to the tutorial. Stacking fear being by themselves then getting possessed or just jumped and die (even though possession seems kinda weak compared to what i thought it was gonna be) So its like dbd where if 4 people are smart its a done deal but if its only 1-2 then its way more difficult and not in a fun way especially with how hard weapons are to come by sometimes. Definitely has some potential
>>
>>384102357
The biggest turn around for me. Evil dead before launch looked linear and boring, finally played the pvp and its hilarious lmao
>>
>>384101471
id say im up for most things, even if they dont quite fit. except fnaf. i dont care if it fits or if by some divine intervention it's somehow the most well designed chapter with a cool fun balanced power and interesting perks and a great map idc i just dont want it

most of the shit i see here sound cool. amnesia, castlevania, evil within, dead island, hotline miami
>>
>keep getting lobbies with 0 boons
now this is fun
>>
>>384102357
Havent played it, but in terms of video and streaming content; the future os grom for it.
All matches will generally play the same.
There is no outwitting the demon, like how you can outwit the killer in dbd.
Its a looting and horde game first and foremost.
Theres not much conetent you can make from that so it wont get watched and people will forget about it.
>>
>>384103487
Congrats you made it out of low mmr
>>
>>384102357
It's more fun than I think I've ever had with DBD desu. It really is a shame it won't survive long.
>>
>try to play with 4 aura perks
>everyone runs from me in a straight line the moment they hear the first meter of the tr
>forced to tunnel and take a ds because unhooker disappears to force me into this situation
>make one mistake miss 2 gens minumum
>survivors split 3 on gens on massive map
fun shit
>>
>>384088374
fuck off brandon
>>
File: 1569949920600.jpg (20 KB, 267x274)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Post yfw Evil Dead gets a DBD dlc
>>
>>384103761
>games are 100 times easier
>higher mmr
?
>>
>>384104145
Honestly, it's so bizarre that the game has been out for almost 6 years; and it didn't cross-over into anything else until last year. In For Honor, no less.
>>
>>384103642
>>384103772
I think thats a good point but i also think that if the devs don't drop the fucking ball it can carve out a very decent niece. There will be people who want to play a asym game that just isn't dbd and this is can be one of the best ones on the market right now if they don't take the money and run in terms of things in the game its not THAT lacking compared to dbd with the major differences being characters and demons being significantly less but i think that this game is different in that ED demons and survivors play vastly different to each other where some of the killers and survivors in dbd aren't THAT different. I'm not saying its gonna be this 10+ year game but i don't think its gonna crash and burn after week 6 i think it all comes down to the first 3 months and that'll be the determining factor. The market of people who play asym probably really wanted something like this game.
>>
>>384104471
>crossover with game that has weeb warriors
>none of the weebs get Oni or Spirit cosmetics
They can't even do crossovers right.
>>
Just did four hours of solo queue, absolute hell.
>>
File: 88515287_p20.jpg (278 KB, 1175x1168)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>
>>384103642
>Havent played it, but in terms of video and streaming content
stopped reading there, no one cares twitchfag
>>
Wtf the Evil Dead map is fucking enormous.
>>
>>384106116
Part of the struggle of winning as survivor I've noticed is how goddamn huge the map is. It takes fucking forever to get anywhere while playing tard wrangler with three invalids in tow. I wonder how the Army of Darkness map will be sized.
>>
What can they even add to Evil Dead aside from AoD map?
Shit from the comics?
A Hack/Slash crossover would be cool.
>>
could they have picked a more jarring more obnoxious fucking sound effect for when you swarm somebody as the artist
>>
>>384105881
NTA, but we're in an age where people will refuse to play a game unless it's gotten the seal of approval from their favourite streamer. If it doesn't appeal to streamers, it's >>>/out/.
>>
>>384106761
Did Saber even add very much content to WWZ?
I remember they added more difficulties and match modifiers and cosmetics.
Multiplayer games live and die by content. Real content.
>>
>>384102346
>crows
>cornfields
why isn't this a thing already
>>
File: 92641662_p0.jpg (694 KB, 1200x1200)
694 KB
694 KB JPG
!!!
>>
>starstruck on myers
wtf lol
>>
>>384102357
>>384103642
>>384105016
it looks pretty thoroughly made. i thought it'd be kinda barebones, but it looks like it has a good amount of complexity to it, and can stand on its own as released. (unlike other games, like vhs and propnight, which still feel like lackluster yet-to-be-actual-games.) does that hold true?
>>
>>384108325
Yes. There's like a dozen characters in the game and each one has their own unique playstyle, animations, voice lines, skill trees etc. I think what's really making EDtG stand out is that it isn't trying to be DBD 2.0 like every other asym released. DBD wishes it could be as fun and well made as Evil Dead.
>>
File: ClassicalHelper.jpg (339 KB, 1507x1221)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>384066419
very fun - Losing as a demon is still fun cause just being a left 4 dead director is a hoot.
>>
>>384096268
"Feels" like 200ms so we're probably shafted to Singapore, absolutely no way of knowing. Some people are saying it's P2P, some are saying there's dedicated servers, some Oceanic players are saying it's "fine" for them, personally every match I've played I can feel the latency, playable, but not ideal.
>>
File: Sleeping Friends.jpg (87 KB, 794x789)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>really, really want pablo
>have to put up with 4 SAW traps to get him
Has anyone here played him yet? Is he worth the trouble?
>>
File: mm3.png (303 KB, 645x646)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
>>
File: KKKAAATTTEEEmm.jpg (8 KB, 120x160)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>384039961
KKKAAATTTEEE
>>
3 days until they announce the official death of dbd (last anniversary they announced boons)
>>
>>384114058
>last anniversary they announced boons
It was a better time. Now we just have gutted boons and even whinier killers who think they were right to complain.
>>
>>384114185
yeah and we lost the entire player base since boons but its just a coincidence
>>
>>384114491
I'm sure that was just from boons and not just resident evil players leaving after a couple months, summer break ending, mmr being added, multiple survivor nerfs and killers buffs....
>>
>>384114983
Glad everyone's on the same page, now get on the fucking hook.
>>
>>384112123
>Some people are saying it's P2P, some are saying there's dedicated servers
Wait we don't even know which it is?
>>
>>384115236
I can't get a clear definitive answer wherever I look
>>
*dead hards to a god loop*
>>
File: FUCK FUCK FUCK.png (2.12 MB, 1920x1080)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB PNG
>>384112185
>gun does no damage to elites
>barely any ammo to compensate for bullet sponge enemies
>elites don't stagger
>elites do half your hp in one hit
>healing items? lol
I HATE THIS
>>
>>384115713
I don't know shit from fuck but I figure you could just install Wireshark, join a few games, and see if your connection is going out to a bunch of people or just a server.
>>
missions have filtered me so hard. barely any loot drops.
>>
>>384116076
after abusing grab validation to finish a gen in the killers face
>>
deathslinger is fucking depressing to play
>>
What could possibly be done to make DBD more interesting?
I think creating alternate objectives was a start with boons/totems/hexs but I think they need something that directly effects the endgame

They also need to clean up all of these unused things in the games meta. Either rework or scrap it enterily.

Hatch should just be for last survivor like it is now and only appear for them.
Keys need a complete rework and all aura stuff should just go into the maps add-ons.
Keys should be reworked into opening secret parts of the maps(meaning all maps would need to be updated and reworked) or used to open chests and grant higher tier items upon opening. Something at least to make it less useless.

Luck should just be scrapped or reworked. Like increase its effectiveness and make it effect more than just unhookings like small chance to cancel out missed skill checks or increasing chest finds or something

Map unique distractions should be a thing on every map. A radio that can be turned on or a car that can be started stuff like this to add more play variety

Straight up graphic overhaul and some sort of hit box optimization because God it's awful.

Unique borders to each map and exit gates not just the generic brick walls and shit

More survivor expressions instead of just pointing

More moris

New item type of some sort

New game modes like maybe one were survivors respawn and have no perks and the killer tries to hook as many as he can in a time limit or 2v8 mode or hide and seek or total darkness mode literally anything

I dunno I'm just rambling. I really like this game. Just wish it was better.
>>
>>384116794
Actual traitor survivor killer like legion was themed as.
>>
totems should be completely scrapped/reworked into something much less rng dependent
maybe something like CTH type mechanic
>>
>>384116889
I'll take anything but I think whats more important before adding more modes and killers and cosmetics is to seriously clean this game up.
Update it graphically as a whole and not just pieces of it
Seriously fix these bugs and hit boxes and make it more optimized
Punish players who disconnect more severely
Rework useless items/perks/etc

Then we can get into modes n shit. I would Seriously not mind if one chapter was just a chapter were the entity collapses or something and basically resets itself and that could be a good excuse to not add a killer or survivor and use that dev time to fix all the stuff. That way we get some cool lore and story progression while also fixing the major issues. So it feels like a chapter and a major update and in the end will freshen up the game
>>
>>384117351
Only way any of that's happening is an anniversary update since they seem to only do any large changes yearly so just cross your fingers and prepare for disappointment
>>
>>384117351
If I was a millionaire I'd honestly buy the entire company out just to take control of dbd and put competent devs in the seats to really drive this game forward. It's just kind of stuck in place and the devs are so lazy and creatively bankrupt that they have to rely on licenses and putting out new trivial cosmetics or killer chapters to keep the game chugging along. But sooner or later this won't last. 2019 feels no different than 2022 does for this games climate. This game needs to feel refreshed. It needs some polishing. It needs new leadership
>>
>>384117512
Yeah I'm already expecting the bare minimum in terms of fixing issues with the game. I'm expecting the 17th will go like this

-a schedule for the next year in chapters
-some cosmetic shit that no one is really asking for
-a couple of collaborations like the board game and funko pops
-maybe a surprise but honestly nothing note worthy
-and small graphically overhauls to random in game models like all cars or hooks look better now type thing.

I can only dream of the true potential this game really has
>>
>tunnel with nurse
>farm 2 profile comments a game
its just that easy
>>
>>384117523
Nonsense, the game was way more fun in 2019.
>>
does the anniversary event have a BP bonus?
or is it just from the cakes?
>>
File: 14342377723.png (236 KB, 1099x159)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
do k*ller mains really?
>>
File: crossovers.jpg (735 KB, 1920x1080)
735 KB
735 KB JPG
who said EDG has to be a single ip. they could really take this opportunity to give us what the ash vs freddy vs jason comics were. just years of fun content. freddy with dream demons and mobs. any horror with a supernatural enemies and mindless mobs would fit Evil dead's criteria.
>>
>>384118129
I don't see how Hellraiser would work at all
>>
>>384118257
Cenobites....really?
>>
File: engineer.gif (781 KB, 500x269)
781 KB
781 KB GIF
>>384118257
cenobites were such pushovers that a teenage girl was able to swat them away
>>
>>384118423
The Cenobites aren't fighters at all and wouldn't fit any of the enemy types
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.91 MB, 1280x720)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
>hahaha i 99% my heal to abuse resilience on a gen xd when the killer shows up i just finish it also i have a styptic
hahaha i tunnel you off the hook as nurse xd
>>
>>384116239
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>384118927
i didn't know it was a battle royale game
>>
>>384119118
only when it's the last objective, although it does lead to the hilarious strategy of possessing someone and making them walk into the death ring
>>
>>384119118
God I wish. At least BR games can be fun.
>>
>>384119376
For the unknowing he is doing the missions.

There insanely bullshit. Other then that good game.
>>
>finally beat stage 2 of mission 3
>car breaks down and traps me between the car, fence and some gayfloor, unable to escape
I'm gonna be fucking sick, lads
>>
File: yoink.webm (1002 KB, 1280x720)
1002 KB
1002 KB WEBM
Wtf, Lisa is kinda fun.
>>
Mission 4 is so retardedly long i'm surprised they didn't add a timer as a final fuck you
>>
>>384122442
you don't need two traps at the hook, m8
>>
Say what you want about the missions atleast you earn ingame characters by beating them that's sweet as fuck in a world where they'd be DLC or Pre order bonuses
>>
>demon loses and gets 20k exp
>survivors win and we get 10k exp
Wow the match payout is just like DBD
>>
>>384124395
survivors get 40k
>>
>>384124395
I never lose so I wouldn't know :^)
>>
ARE YOU FUKIN FAGGOTS READY FOR THE SUBATHON?
>>
>>384124740
I cant believe he actually said that, good thing hes not a fog whisperer anymore
>>
>unhook someone who has previously unhooked you
>run directly into killer at start of match
>its a le epic freindly redditkiller haha! XD!
>run into corner of map and afk
>get farmed, cannot leave the match because one of the survivors is a cheater who will instapickup and force the killer to instadrop
This game is hell
>>
>>384124229
You know what I find funny? Evolve got so much shit for charging for hunters and monsters on top of the base game's cost yet nobody bats a fucking eye at when DbD does it.
>>
File: thetwins.png (478 KB, 476x551)
478 KB
478 KB PNG
you will loose
>>
>loose
>>
>>384125173
You forgot the cat.
>>
>>384125369
I'm not the cat poster. I would never disrespect him like that
>>
File: 1637539834362.webm (801 KB, 862x720)
801 KB
801 KB WEBM
I will kick
>>
>shit combat
>Shit missions
>Harder grind than dbd
>Forced to play as a team
>Forced to play unfair missions to unlock characters
>Forced to unlock a nigger
>Forced to unlock a Mexican
>Both nigger and Mexican are the best in their class
Evil dead the game is pozzed and destined to fail
>>
File: tu-vas-perdre.png (193 KB, 245x280)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>384125529
i dont remember giving you permission to post MY webm
>>
File: 1638503233077.webm (2.78 MB, 1100x824)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB WEBM
I will post what I want
>>
>>384125659
delete it from your hard drive i have enough moris for every mikaela on my server
>>
File: 1651483525849.jpg (58 KB, 1080x1440)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>play killer in the new game
>damn near instant queues
uuuuh dbdsisters???
>>
>delete it from your nigger drive i have enough moris for every nigger on my server
>>
>>384125743
is that zubat
>>
>>play nigger in the new game
>>damn near instant queues
>uuuuh dbdniggers???
>>
EVEN with nurse
EVEN with noed
EVEN with glitched add-ons
Once you meet THAT team of survivors, you will get turned back into a malding pissbaby, k*lleroids.
>>
File: er2323.png (1.2 MB, 1284x1094)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>384126118
>>
>>384125545
already given up brandon?
>>
>>384126118
nurse is balanced
glitched addons are weaker than glitched dh (been glitched for 6 months)
noed is a weak and predictable perk, easy to play around (example: rush the last gens injured to abuse resilience iw dh and noed does nothing)
>>
>Tru3 starts his timer during his timer intro
>its less than his avg stream length
i know he's getting old, but surely my man can stay awake for 6hrs
>>
>>384126382
can you fuck off already? jesus fuck
>>
>>384126434
no
>>
>nothing but killer tome challenges left
TIME TO GET BULLIED!
>>
File: 1618607693628.png (387 KB, 802x960)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>>384125120
>you will loose
>>
>>384126914
Based
>>
AAAAA COTE SAVE ME FROM EVIL DEAD THE GAME IT HAS SOULSBORNE COMBAT AND EXPECTS ME TO BE GOOD AT SOMETHING
>>
>>384126331
>glitched dh
you're a retard?
>>
>>384126382
Please stop posting eceleb bullshit.
>>
>>384127214
yeah its only a glitch if survivors get a disadvantage lmao
>>
thread got real dumb real quick
doze must be awake....
>>
>>384127305
oh, I wanted to ask to make sure, but yeah okay you're actually a retard.
>>
I had a dream that an otzdarva stream I was watching was coming through my evil dead mic and didn't realize until the end of the match and I was so embarrassed I wanted to kill myself.
>>
>>384127245
no
>>
Imagine you are the killer and I take us to RPD, which most killers hate. You want until the game starts, then DC from the match so I lose the offering and have to burn another one for the next match vs... dc'ing while loading in after seeing the offerings and I get to keep it. Sounds to me like an exploit and I should be able to report the killer. See how stupid that sounds? Stop being a friggin baby. Jesus. The arguments you start throwing up for justification are borderline idiotic. This might be one of the worst arguments you have ever produced. But it's okay, Rapid will come to your defense here shortly.
>>
Capping bitches as Lord Arthur is kinda fun
>>
File: 9lv9p7vs39841.png (176 KB, 640x678)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>384127565
BFF is pretty fun on Susie (Legion) when you actually manage to get the tokens but no semi competent survivor actually allows you to get enough tokens to matter.
>>
>>384127728
>not capping bitches as Cheryl
>>
>>384127565
>DCing should have harsher penalties
That's exactly what we're saying you stupid bitch. That killer should get harsher penalties just like a survivor who purposely DCs so a teammate can get hatch. All of it is exploiting. The only problem is this will fuck over anyone who DCs for legitimate reasons like some hacker holding the game hostage.
>>
>>384127858
lmao what
you can get 40 easily with pills
>>
>>384127906
But it looks funnier when a dude in full medieval armour is carrying a revolver desu
>>
>>384128060
not as funny as a 20 year old college student chopping spooky skeletons in half with a broadsword
>>
File: 1651977893292.jpg (60 KB, 772x1200)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>384127969
Yeah but pills without the base speed addon suck ass. Getting looped while in FF is quite demoralizing.
>>
Five score years ago, a great killer, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of killer slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity.

But 100 years later, the killeroid still is not free. One hundred years later, the life of the killeroid is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the killeroid lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later the killeroid is still languished in the corners of American society and finds himself in exile in his own land. And so we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition. In a sense we've come to our nation's capital to cash a check. When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every dbd player was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men — yes, killers as well as survivors — would be guaranteed the unalienable rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
It is obvious today that dbd has defaulted on this promissory note insofar as her citizens of murder are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, dbd has given the killeroid people a bad check, a check which has come back marked insufficient funds.
But we refuse to believe that the bank of cote is bankrupt.
We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. And so we've come to cash this check, a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice.
We have also come to his hallowed spot to remind dbd of the fierce urgency of now.
>>
I want to play evil dead but I have to finish the rift...
>>
The killer should be punished for playing killer.
>>
playing survivor and playing solo q are nothing alike. Playing solo q is one of THE most miserable experience in the world.
>>
File: cheryl.gif (2.98 MB, 540x250)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB GIF
>>384127906
based cheryl enjoyer
>>
when you possess a tree you should be able to rape cheryl
>>
>>384128479
you know they would've if they could
>>
>>384128418
Even just playing with 1 friend, is way better than solo q, I have no idea how some of these shitters got to top mmr.
>>
>>384128624
It's almost like survivor mmr is useless because it favors playing hide and seek and killers that cry about it have never played survivor before
>>
>>384128993
I never play that way and still manage to go high but it's infuriating to have kindred and see all your teammates doing stupid shit instead of doing a gen or coming to help.
>>
File: Blood Zarina.jpg (362 KB, 1280x1738)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
>>
>>384093948
I would actually play Hunting Grounds if they make it free.
>>
>>384128434
>that nose
Oy vey...!
>>
Trying to make a selfish build
>sole survivor
>fast track
>left behind
>adrenaline
is there better perks for this?
>>
>>384129856
>no self-care
>no claudette
>>
>>384129856
open handed
clairvoyance
>>
I'm so shit at facing clown. I don't know what his different bottles do and since I rarely ever face him I have no clue what I'm doing anytime I see him.
>>
>>384131428
play killer survivoid
>>
>>384131563
I do. But I don't want to spend a million bp to level a killer I have no interest in playing as. I mainly play Plague, Myers and Ghostface.
>>
File: 2a7hksqvu2y81.jpg (231 KB, 1492x615)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
Nemesisters...not like this!
>>
>>384131428
purple slow
yellow speed boost
>>
>purple
>>
>>384132365
See that's what I thought but when I ran into a yellow cloud I started coughing and moving slower. Is that an addon?
>>
>>384132576
An addon switches the colors
>>
>try to play an off meta build
>nothing but nurses
>>
File: 1648653833942.jpg (199 KB, 1468x563)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
Another one bites the dust
>>
>>384132664
Seriously? What the fuck?
>>
>>384132669
>play off meta
>get sweaty killers
>play basic bitch meta build
>get babies/meme killers
>>
File: 20220514083747_1.jpg (430 KB, 1920x1080)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
>>
>>384132830
yes but honestly its a meme addon that can catch you offguard once per a match
you should be afraid of stuff like pinky finger (exposed after getting hit by a bottle) and bleach (increased
>>
>>384133089
they got him...
>>
>>384133260
Clown is too powerful.
>>
File: 30120319391.gif (963 KB, 245x245)
963 KB
963 KB GIF
unlocked arthur. think the struggle for most people with mission 5 is range weapons become useless against pit deadite and evil ash. use. the sword.
>>
>playing trickster
>go against what i think might be a swf
>can't find a jane at all
>hook dwight and nancy twice, claudette once because i didn't want to tunnel her slugged her instead while looking for the jane
>she was hiding in lockers trying to make head on plays but failing
>they rush gens while i chase the jane
>gens done when i catch her, can't do anything else so i camp since i'll get two, maybe three hooks from her hiding ass
>they all heal, 99% the gates and take turns bodyblocking the knives to unhook the jane
>i use main event and down a nancy, get everyone else injured
>hook a nancy, down a claudette nearby fooling around with starstruck
>one pity kill turns into two kills
>they go into my profile and call me a facecamper
guess there's no winning with survivoids ever, you're always wrong
>>
>>384132669
>wahh I need my third health state!
>>
File: 20220515010153_1.jpg (202 KB, 1920x1080)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>384132713
Another one bite the dust
and another one gone and another one gone
Another one bites the dust
>>
>>384133415
Is there a single good Jane player? It's like she's a shitter magnet.
>>
>>384133425
To play against nurses who have played for more than an hour, yes.
>>
>>384133982
you still got shit and you still cried in post game
>>
>killeroids applauding evil dead the game
Wtf killerbros I thought our guy Scott said that a pvp asymm would never work because heckin new players get bullied!!
>>
>>384133415
you lost
>>
>>384134576
but killers are stronger on low levels?the same thing happens in dbd
>>
>brandon thinks evil dead won't be dead in a week
>>
I consistently lose 15% potential gen progress because I can not hit the great skill check for fast track before I get killed
>>
>>384135257
stake out
>>
>link mantis(?) to your epic games account!
>deny
>game is unplayable
th-thanks
>>
>>384135472
also works as a spine chill substitute alerting when a stealth killer is nearing
>>
>>384132365
>>384132439
>pepto pink best color
>>
>teammate on death hook and on the ground
>fail a gen on purpose to attract the killer to me
>he actually falls for it
>buy enough time for teammate to be recovered
>I get hooked
>motherfucker runs towards the killer and dies
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
I love pajama fengs on my team! When I see her thin pajama shorts it motivates me to succeed!
>>
>crouch behind a female survivor and press 2 to smack her ass
>she turns around and nods
I will die for you my love
>>
EVIL DEAD WILL BE DEAD BY THE END OF THE WEEK AND YOU WILL BE BACK TO PLAYING DBD KILLEROID ABD IM GOING TO BE TEABAGGING YOU AT EVERY PALLET AND GATE LIKE YOU DESERVE
>>
>>384137708
But retard-chan, you cant teabag on 3rd hook :/ ...

please take your meds...
>>
FIRST FOR CUTE CHERYL!!!
>>
The edtg community is retarded
>Complain on their discord about missions
>Umm acktually you're supposed to do it this way
>I already tried it that way
>Umm acktually you're supposed to do it the way you did it the first time
>>
>>384137194
>simps fulfil their underage NPC delusions through schizo interpretation of faggot gay emoticons
I knew the trannys and gays were cringe but this is one of the first times I've seen straight survivorniggers be this cringe
>>
>literal discord tranny complaining about evil dead
Bros....
>>
>>384138187
finished them all pretty easily you are just bad
>>
>>384137708
Always happy to watch you twerk, Meg!
>>
>>384139005
I don't play souls games because I actually have a life
>>
>>384138409
I'm just horny man
>>
hmm, just played the tutorial for evil dead.
so is it 4v1 like dbd?
when i first saw the 3 demons together, i thought it meant like it was a 3v3 or 4v4 or something?
are you the only demon in the match or no?
secondly there is a big ass talent tree thing, and im assuming you just have to level each character individually by playing them?
>>
>>384139075
what did he mean by this
>>
Why did the make it EGS exclusive?
>>
>>384139260
Play demon tutorial. Demon is one player that is like an overlord that summons minions and can possess them.
>>
>>384139338
They didn't believe the game would break even and needed the cash.
>>
>>384139328
People that play souls games are the type of autists to make it their personality
>>
>tru3 runs build that everyone has been running since day one of pain res
>haha thats my build that i invented
>>
>>384139641
Seething otzcuck
>>
>>384139463
>abandoning their game and cashing out before it’s even released
How is this not a red flag for you guys?
>>
How many trees has otz planted today?
>>
>>384139762
Because PC isn't a real games market, literally no company sees PC as a real market not even indie devs that's why they always cream their tranny panties when they get a switch port
>>
>>384139762
They are hedging their bet.
I wouldn't necessarily call it "abandoning".
But I also have no plans on buying it either.
>>
Is the Evil Dead game at least just temp for Epic store?
>>
Why do you have to shit on the game without even trying it. It's fun. You guys make me sad.
>>
>>384140104
Kys Brandon
>>
>>384140056
playerbase will be gone by the time the exclusivity deal expires
>>
I played the evil dead tutorial but it's still kinda vague idk what im doing still
>>
>>384140195
>Collect the 8 pages
>Find book
>Find knife
>Kill demon
What's not to understand?
>>
>mom won't give me 40$ for new game
>everyone on /assg/ keeps talking about the fun they're having with it
>feel left out
>"noooo just talk about dbd it's not fair!"
>"it will be dead in a month!!"
>"stop shilling shitty doa game!!"
>>
>ameritroons wake up
>Thread becomes pro evil dead
Really makes you think
>>
>>384140335
https://steamcharts.com/app/1556200
>>
>>384140470
>388 all time peak
What the fuck
>>
>>384140195
Just start playing. Half the people have no idea what they're doing. You can look at the collections page and see the skills of each character but it's hard to understand without having played at all.
>>
>>384140553
Desperately clinging on to life so they don’t get absorbed into DBD
>>
https://youtu.be/CCV4tSeMVM4?t=68
I've never seen JRM or anyone holing someone as beautifully and masterfully as this guy.
>>
>>384112185
He's absolutely worth it. Gets a power that lets him create shield amulets over time that he can use for himself or drop for his teammates, and if you level him up he recharges the first bar of his shield bar outside of combat.
>>
>>384141005
This is the most cringe shit I’ve seen. Zoomers needs to be placed in camps
>>
>>384139571
souls games are mainstream though
>>
>>384140464
>American series
>protagonist is a fratbro from Michigan
>actually funny
and you guys wonder why we make fun of Canadians and EUniggers.
>>
>>384141223
that DS hit a bit too close to home, didn't it?
>>
File: 1628364736021.jpg (21 KB, 500x336)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>384118927
>doing this mission for the 132th time
>finally kill elite but my car exploded
>run to final area
>kill everything except for the last enemy
>no ammo left but its fine, melee works well on this guy
>hes not tanky like the elite fucker
>time running out
>the enemy TELEPORTS OUT OF FUCKING BOUNDS MULTIPLE TIMES
>need 1 more melee combo to win, he finally teleports back into the area
>timer runs out
>>
What I hate about rank resets:
-players in general don't want to mess around or farm because everyone trying to pip
-if a survivor DC's, killer will keep letting the last survivors unhook each other then kill them all because they are trying to pip
-if I'm playing by myself I either get carried hard by survivors or the SWF wants to be toxic without the skill to back it up
>>
>>384141406
Wouldn’t know about that, I stopped watching after 30 seconds of “leh epic memes XD!”. Please tell me you don’t find this tard amusing
>>
>>384141549
Wait until you do the King Arthur one. Took me about 45 to 50 minutes with no checkpoints and I must've fucked up at least 5 times. If that's the Pablo mission you're stuck on, when you get to the house with the amulets and guns, pick the Lever Action Rifle.
>>
File: file.png (1.83 MB, 1280x720)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB PNG
why is he so mean
>>
Do people just not like No Way Out? I had someone d/c as soon as it activated.
>>
>>384141369
>>actually funny
Calling someone a retard and killing them isn't funny
>>
>>384142008
It absolutely is.
>>
>>384141549
The demi dies in 2 shots to ash's heavy ace attack in mission 3
>>
>>384141816
I did, and the fact that i got some retard on an anonymous basket weaving forum malding over it was the cherry on top lmfao
>>
>have shit taste
>Tell everyone you like to taste shit
>Everyone laughs
>Ha-ha y-youre m-m-maulding
>>
Dead thread no one plays asymms anymore let it die already
>>
>>384142346
>has a melty
>doesn't quote me directly
>"everyone"
My god i shouldn't laugh as hard at this hahahahahahha lmfao
>>
>>384142346
>>384142651
Samefag
>>
>>384142651
why are zoomers like this?
>>
do I have to collect all the map pieces you mongoloids
>>
>nurse downs jane for the first time at 5 gens
>instantly dcs
>game is now over
where are these people when i play killer
>>
File: IMG_5402.jpg (1.21 MB, 1200x1800)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
Mr Obama get down
>>
>someone uses obvious cheats
>either dc or alt tab and afk in the corner
wow you really owned me
i dont know why cheaters dont hide their cheats
like wow you made someone dc or afk because they didnt want to play with you good job
i think saving cheats for endgame would be much more rage inducing
>>
>>384142229
>>384142229
>>384142229
>>384142229
>>384142229
Have a bunch of (you)s, since that is clearly the only form of joy you have in life
>>
>3 gen situation
>Nemesis is using Pop/Oppression/Call of Brine/Eruption
>survivors start dying one by one

As survivor, what am I supposed to do at this point? Any time they kicked a gen is lost so much progress. Oppression kept us from spreading out, not that it did much because of a 3 gen situation.
>>
>>384143820
That's why you always bring a toolbox and built to last. Those 2 things have saved me from this type of situation so many times
>>
>>384143820
oppression does not stop you from spreading out and nemesis is not that oppressive
if you have 4 survivors alive you should win even a 3 gen if you split 1-1-1, but you shouldnt be in a 3 gen in the first place, you work on the gens in a way you wont get 3 genned from the start
if you have 3 people alive and a 3 gen its over
>>
>4 gens done without a single hook
>killer starts getting hooks and it's taking a long time for the last gen to get done
>Feng who hide during the whole situation teabags before taking hatch
>>
>>384144353

sorry I can't control what gens my teammates were doing.
>>
>>384142963
It's actually easier to do it by yourself as long as you walk instead of driving and don't proc your fear meter, because the demon wastes time on your retard teammates. You obviously can't get the dagger or necronomicon pages by yourself, though.
>>
>>384143820
Spread out on gens. The killer can’t fully commit to chases and he will leave you alone if you’re holding W. Eventually you will complete a gen. Also try running other perks besides DH.
>>
>>384142810
>still coping and seething
meanwhile, i'm still laughing
>>
>>384144652

Why would I ever take off Dead Hard? There is absolutely no reason to ever take off Dead Hard unless you want to use a meme build or don't believe your chase ability.

>do well
>use Dead Hard
>win

>make a mistake
>Dead Hard
>win

I don't use Unbreakable/Decisive Strike though
>>
>>384144579
do one gen on the opposite side of the map from your teammates
>>
>>384144619
Whenever I play demon the retard running off by himself is an easy kill and wins me the game
>>
the only reason why any team would lose a 3 gen situation is if they are bad at chases or have really bad luck with hidng. High rank survivors can loop a killer for 3+ minutes before taking a single hit and can extend the chase for much more if they are using Dead Hard.
>>
Why you're losing 3 gen situations:
-you haven't mastered any techs (at most you just spin and hope for the best)

PLEASE PLEASE LEARN SOME TECHS!!! Learn how to confuse the killer once spotted . You don't have to be good at chases just be able to run in a way to hide from the killer's FOV and have them run the opposite direction when you're right in front of the killer.
>>
File: file.png (2.08 MB, 1280x720)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB PNG
chills
>>
imagine playing DBD RIGHT NOW when the evil dead game is out
>>
>>384144828
Well it clearly wasn’t helping you in a 3-gen situation. Blast Mine is basically a guaranteed win in a 3-gen situation because it not only wastes the killer’s time, it also gives your team more info so they can do gens better
>>
https://www.strawpoll.me/46051013
>>
Tru3: alright guys and today we will be playing among us with otzdarva!
Otz: hey guys, we are the imposter, lets see what mischief we can get up to
Tru3: *walking down hallway*
Otz: hehe I'm going to kill this bald dickhead, finally I'll be the best player
Tru3: Otz is looking pretty sus right now
Otz: *tries to kill Tru3*
Tru3: *uses dead hard to avoid death and calls a meeting*
Otz: WTF!!!
Tru3: dead ard
Tru3: did you see that option select there guys? Otz is the sus toxic asshole imposter.
Otz: *gets ejected*
Otz: I think I'm done playing this game, sorry guys, not feeling it today
Tru3: boo doo boop a loo, badum doo
>>
>>384118819
>no sloppy
deserved
>>
I hate losing because of the fear of a perk a survivor might have then finding out they didn't even have it.
>>
>>384135908
What? It says you need to be inside terror radius for it to work but stealth killers don't have terror radius.
>>
File: file.png (2.03 MB, 1280x720)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB PNG
is chatterer's tooth a noob trap?
>>
>>384148431
yes
there are only 2 or 3 pinhead addons that dont suck dick
>>
>>384147617
This shit is gold
Please tell me you aren't one of those other cringe thread personalities
>>
>>384149257
I doubt it. All thread personalities are souless fags that promote each other and have zero sense of humor.
>>
Have killer mains tried having sex?
>>
File: goblina12.png (1.89 MB, 1280x720)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>384149596
sex is cringe
>>
>>384149596
Before or after becoming a killer main?
>>
>>384148095
It's okay to lose to opponent. Must not lose to fear.
>>
>>384118819
based survivor desu
>>
>demo is facecamping my teammate
>open gates and leisurely go do all my glyphs
>finish my glyphs as david dies on hook
>killer shows up to hit me as im leaving through the gate
>killer is malding in chat and saying that i was horny to save my "boyfriend"
this is your brain on k*ller
>>
>>384150617
you lost
>>
Games really fun if you're not playing against a goon squad of autists, you can actually just torment people.
>>
File: Gay sex.jpg (121 KB, 1002x1000)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>384149596
Atention survirgins! just a reminder.
>>
>>384151042
My (gay) penis went into my (trans) wife's vagina, cope more killercel
>>
>>384148296
still activates if they are stealthed or not last i checked
>>
>>384102346
gordon as a survivor then?
>>
Every single wrath since rank reset has been camping the first survivor they down, kinda hilarious, idiots keep falling for it to one sperg goes alone gets hit and runs away.
>>
>>384101471
Star Wars but unironically
>>
File: James_Gordon.png (329 KB, 600x450)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
>>384151490
of course
>>
How do you look up TTVs accurately? For the ones that have real basic names that will give a million different results when searched for
>>
>4 survivors escape because killer has a game throwing challenge and went afk after finishing it
>"OMG MINDBROKEN HAHA U MAD BRO!!! GET GOOD WE WERENT EVEN A SWF LOL"
>4 survivors bled out on the floor because the killer challenge is some shit like "hit 10 people"
>silence
Uhhh? Axewoundsisters?
>>
>>384147617
holy shining gem in a thread full of trash
>>
>>384152835
Dead by Dilation
>>
>>384102346
scarecrow is guaranteed to have his novelty wear off after one week then never be played again. they should add bane or something they could do a lot of different things with him and if he is shit gay people will still flock to him thus still adding to the killer variety producing an overall win situation meanwhile scarecrow will just disappear and contribute nothing to the game after a week just like onyro
>>
>>384143564
thanks man
>>
>>384153394
What would be much funnier and make people flock back is if the 'killer' is Batman but in a Batman game hooks are just lampposts who ties you to and all survivors transform into goons, so you are the bad guys. Similar thing would be fun with Doomguy as the killer and all survivors turning into Imps with the ability to throw fireballs.
>>
>>384153394
scarecrow thematically fits in with dead by daylight. bane does not

better topic: if scarecrow opens the floodgates for american comic book IPs, what would be some interesting picks?
>>
Green glyphs can suck my cock.
>>
otz is about to lose a 50% streak with hag, watch
>>
>>384154154
>he really thinks BHVR would allow more than one american comic before going back to weebshit
>>
>otz sees a medkit in a lobby
>"umm guys this person has a private profile its really suspicious is it okay if I dodge?"
>>
>>384155076
>going back to weebshit
and that's a good thing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42KQZZ35akA
>>
>>384154154
Spawn as a killer
>>
"spamming weird long messages in chat, please take your cringe roleplay of streamers somewhere else
"
>>
>>384155224
Strongly Disagree
>>
Killer mains are the niggers of dead by daylight
>>
Trapper actually does great on new Haddonfield because it's so fucking dark.
>>
What's the devs obsession with making maps killer sided? New haddonfield is so shit for survivor
>>
>>384157027
really the opposite tho
>>
>>384157439
Nigger mains are the killers of dead by daylight?
>>
>>384157229
>can see the killer coming from the other side of the map
>massive time waster window loops in main building
please dont give your opinion if you are low mmr
>>
Nigger mains are the niggers of nig by niglight
>>
>>384157767
I can tell I have high mmr because my teammates are faggots that hide in corners and teabag at hatch when everyone else does, retarded killer main
>>
>hit 4 survivors with your weapon while that survivor is exposed
>stomp a bunch of retards with mike
>0 progress
Fucking Tranny Niggers
>>
>>384158105
Uhm sweetie transphobia is problematic please make this post without the transphobic remarks
>>
>>384153603
that is much more interesting and would really change the game up, bhvr could even make it fit their lore by playing into that multiverse shit
>>
Please let this general die no one posts in these threads because they all realized that asymms are dying, the only ones left are thread personalities and false flaggers
>>
>>384157229
>The Game
>Eyrie of Crows
>Father's Campbell
>Disturbed Ward
>Coldwind Farm
>RPD
>>
>>384127969
People actually use the pills addon? In my opinion it's feels like a complete joke to use like Blight's old adrenaline vial was before it was buffed
>>
>>384158451
All of these maps are insanely killer sided but killer mains are blinded by tunnel vision and only see pallet density instead of layouts
>>
>>384158539
it extends the power for long enough to get more hits
>>
>>384158675
its a pain in the ass to get one hit let alone multiple of them
>>
>>384158574
Not true, half of the maps in the list are also there because of god windows, strong loops interconnected to other structures, and gigantic size
>>
>>384159004
>because of god windows,
God windows have not existed in dbd since 2019 keep crying
>>
page 9 brehs...
>>
>>384159534
They added one to the Chapel map in the rework
>>
they must have mmr in evil dead or something after a lot of games of killing everyone i have been facing near invincible people for the past few matches
>>
healing teammates mindbreaks demonoids into disconnecting
>>
File: 1643762772445.gif (3.68 MB, 480x356)
3.68 MB
3.68 MB GIF
what is dead hard equivalent for killer and why is it not a thing?
>>
>>384160938
nurse
>>
healing is too strong i go out of my way to down one healer and suddenly the team folds like paper when before it felt helpless
>>
File: 1523502238768.png (826 KB, 960x960)
826 KB
826 KB PNG
>>384160938
nurse/blight
>>
>>384161204
an entire killer is equivalent to a single perk
let that sink in
>>
File: 1513058550174.png (209 KB, 665x574)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>>384159724
>added one
nigga if there is only one god window on chapel then that is a net negative amount compared to having two god windows next to each other with a host of pallets in-between them to sustain it, are you high?
>>
>>384161341
did you forget survivors don't have powers or something? technically it's not even equivalent because nurse/blight don't actually have counterplay and using their power once doesn't keep them from using it for the rest of the chase. if deadhard is that big of a problem for you then play the meta killers,
>>
>>384160989
>>384161204
what if killers get perk that gives you automatic hit even if you whiff your m1 hit. And it would have same kind of cooldown like DH
>>
>>384161826
it's called coup de grace
>>
>>384162029
if someone dead hards you still stop lunging and swing at nothing
>>
page 10...
is this the end of /assg/? finally killed by evil dead?
>>
>>384162658
>>384162658
>>384162658

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.