[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2021-08-02[03-29] (0).png (279 KB, 495x406)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
Fred Durst edition

>0.12.12 sneeds & feeds
https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/159303-official-patch-notes-for-01212/
>Where to get the latest Russian sneedware
https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page
>Sneed chart and feed pen tables
https://eft.monster/
>For the chucks
https://pastebin.com/a9eHz03X
>Sneed/feed tracker
https://tarkovtracker.io/#/overview

MIA >>383666019
>>
>>383984565
>>383983886
Build one for fun, can probably do a good budget build for one thousand loonies if your GPU is okay to transfer. I'm still running a 1070/i7-3770, 16 gigs of off timinged ram (because it hardlocks with XMP on or something?). Often I have 1 second lock ups when I shoot a gun or fight someone it's weird. Looking to grab a 10400 if anyone here is using that if it has decent performance?
>>
File: FIMWgeJWQAA4XvC.jpg (37 KB, 683x660)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
The anti-RMT update is good and no one can convince me otherwise.
>>
File: 2022-05-13[03-03] (0).png (2.37 MB, 1920x1080)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
Someof u guys r cool don't try to extract at emercom tomorrow
>>
I hate cheaters even more than I hate women.
>>
>>383984752
agreed. here's to hoping they tackle carry services next.
>>
>>383985328
>run factory solo
>3 wins in a row, easy money
>friend wants to play
>run 3-4 man
>die every raid because i'm trying to babysit my clown team and can't hear anything
>>
Do NVG's make noise turning on and off?
>>
>>383986496
My friends and I have this scared rule, only say shit you NEED to say, and if you die, say where you died from then go silent. We end up having a shit load of laughs when we exfil anyway and it keeps us from dying to stupid shit.
>>
>>383984664
Im stuck with my i5 1060 and too stubborn to upgrade. Maybe if Streets ever comes out.
>>
>>383987031
i5 3600's are pretty cheap atm. Might be worth upgrading to anyway while they're still 'acquirable'
>>
Why am I only getting sound out of my right ear?
>>
>>383987115
Fortunately it's not a money issue. I'm really just being stubborn.
>>
Thing you wish to see in tarkov, but know will never happen:
For me, the ability to pick a scav gang to affiliate with which let your scav be friendly with some groups and hostile with others ala warframes faction syndicate style.
-Grizzle being absolute fucking PSYCHOS who go from helping civilians to murdering them. Could have cheap, weirdly modded civilian grade weapons and shit with a similar cooldown to regular scavs
-Pashutin armed group is mostly ex civilian security, so probs slightly better equipped than regular scavs and grizzle, but with a higher cooldown.
-Zhilnov armed group is mostly ex convicts, so I'd imagine black market level stuff. Old WW2 submachine guns, very basic cold war era gear, etc. Could keep the cooldown similar to regular scavs but make them hostile to literally every other scav not in this gang.
-Regular scavs could easily just be the same as they are now. Cautions with most gangs, not friendly but not hostile on sight. Maybe have similar rules to how they operate with rogues, fuck off or find out sorta stuff.
-Last one I can think of is possibly some sort of milita group or guys who work directly for fence. Ex military/police with higher grade gear. Modded guns, armor, meds, etc, but with the highest cooldown out of all of them.

What other gangs could you add with some sort of theme?
>>
>>383987031
That's a good point actually, I might just wait for streets to be released...If it is this year
>>
>>383987694
Streets should be 64 players like they originally planned.
>>
>>383987657
is this a reddit repost, I didn't know /eftg/ had one of you
>>
File: 1625940779366.png (721 KB, 640x724)
721 KB
721 KB PNG
>>383986496
>play solo
>basically god; win all the time, make millions
>play squad
>go through gear faster than a roid monkey
I want off this ride.
Too bad it's way more fun with friends. Different kind of fun, but still more.
>>
>>383988502
Technically yes. I asked them, mods told me I was 'off topic'. Better to ask here since I believe 4chan cunts at least have a third brain cell to use for thinking rather than reddit just having 2 which are for breathing and shitting.
>>
>>383986958
yes
it's not quite as loud as footsteps but similar to ADSing
it will give you away, though
>>
>>383989452
obligatory 'tarkov arena will be good for this' post
>>
>>383987842
Streets (and all other maps) should be persistent servers and you can drop in and out at anytime
>>
>>383989452
The accidental team kill are the best desu
>>
>>383987657
Chinese profiteers.
They try to set up operations in the area to sap the natural resources/guns/money/western tech. Would also give you fags an outlet for the rage you accumulate, playing with chinese cheaters\
> bsg just bans the entire faction, once a month
>>
>>383989461
you might be right, but your post is long winded, doesn't use my favorite meme arrows, is too polite, and leaves little room for response, as though the option for suggestions was there so it wasn't just a blog
>>
File: FNcilIAXwAQ3K38.jpg (102 KB, 940x853)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>383989696
>5 man
>4 people talking
>one asks if anyone is laying down
>repeats it 4 times until it's silent, then asks again
>no reply, gets the green light
>shoots the guy
>"Ow, I died."
>"You died? Was that you?"
>collective face palm
>guy was fucking with his inventory or some shit and not listening to the squadmate prepare to kill him
>>
>>383989924
Thanks for the advice king, I'll be better next time
>>
>>383987271
turn your head
>>
>>383984664
I paid 4k for mine, half that was the gpu
runs everything on max and overheats itself to death, occasionally
AMD drivers still blow (unstable, even the monitoring software is unstable), but the last update actually increased performance by 20-30%. It says 59.7 average fps but it's very obviously higher, in game. I think that's because the menu is locked to 60.
I wouldn't buy an amd gpu again, but the cpu seems fine afaik
>>
>duct tape flashlights to guns
>only one time use
>flashlight falls off after an allotted amount of shots
>have to take hand off second grip to turn it on/off like changing fire mode
>can only do it with specific handguards
>lowers ergo
yay or nay as a fun idea?
>>
>>383990526
>>383984664
4k? Fugg

I'm thinking about going £2k with a 3000 series nvidia but i haven't been paying any attention to PC tech for the past 5 years so I don't want to get fucked over.

What GPU and intel CPUS would you recommend? Or should I continue to touch grass and get laid
>>
>>383990561
>after an allotted amount of shots
Needs to be a few dozen, at least, if not hundreds. Duct tape stronk
>>
>>383990668
I got it a year ago, during peak GPU prices and parts shortages. I waited 7 years for a new computer, couldn't wait any more. Plus my taxes paid for it, anyway.
My friend is building a similar build, now, for around 1/2 or 3/4 of the price. I also gave him some parts, too, so that influences the total.
>>
File: file.png (1.22 MB, 1640x1138)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>A trio runing around me on Woods as they engage the Scavs agro-ing on me
Truly some top tier fear shit.

Also Interchange treats me well when I go there
It's just means I have top work up the will to go to interchange
>>
>>383990668
I'd probably get a 3080 or a 3090, personally. I have the 6900XT, right now. Don't know shit about cpus.
Continue to touch grass until a grill breaks your heart, then go full pcmasterrace hermit.
>>
>>383990668
This is a good year to get laid instead of joining the PC ranks.
>>
Are rogues kind of bullshit? I am trying to solo the whole base (as a BEAR) in offline mode and their agro range is just insane. I'm trying to kill them from like 200-300 meters, and sometimes they attack me before I attack them. In night raids, when it's raining, always. Is it always like this?
>>
>>383991795
they can detect slavic DNA from half a kilometer away unfortunately. your best bet is sniping from extreme range or getting super close and abusing corners
>>
File: file.png (2.3 MB, 1920x1080)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
Okay this time actually come to emercom because nobody showed up last time
>>
>>383989696
>running factory with the boys
>want to clear around a corner near forklifts
>throw a nade
>watch in horror as my squadie sprints forward and steps on it
>laugh so hard I almost die to the guy around the corner
he got quite upset but we all just laughed at him, how do you hear your guy say "throwing a grenade" and then run forward like you're trying to play fetch
>>
>>383989932
>Doing a factory to give back gear
>Only one other dude with us
>Spawn corridor of death
>See the dude in front of us
>Rush him, 8-5Mag.Jpeg
>Come back saying he's done
>Get a full mag of BP in me
>Screaming at the top of my lung "It's me"
>Silence
>Laughter for a good 5 minutes
>>
>>383992153
Can you recommend a good spot? (and a scope, may be, I feel like vudu isn't gonna cut it if it's more than 350 meters.
>>
>>383992430
>be with my mate on customs
>in crackhouse, he was doing some quest or looking for something
>hear a creak downstairs
>activateinstantkill.jpg
>tell my buddy i'm going down to check it out
>go downstairs and peek the hallway
>oh fuck a 3 man
>spray everything i have down the hallway, get one and fuck up another
>left arm blacks and tell my buddy I need help asap
>hear him sprinting down to come help me
>i know i can count on him to get me out of this
>i would literally trust this man with my life
>i actually have once before
>he mag dumps my spine and says "GOT HIM, HAH" in the mic
>i don't say shit as i hear him scream for help as the other two guys get him
>we laugh when we go back to menu
that's the only time he's ever tk'd me
>>
File: salewa.png (764 KB, 1089x1089)
764 KB
764 KB PNG
>>383991795
It's been like that this whole time. The rogue USEC AI are absurdly good at spotting and acquiring BEARs, so my every task in the base has been a complete cheesefest and crapshoot. Corporate Secrets comes available at level 17, can you imagine? I was level 35 before I had easy access to the armor and optics needed to feel somewhat comfortable engaging the rogues as a BEAR. It's a shame that the rogues aren't ex-BEARs shooting at USECs because if that were the case the amount of player complaints BSG would have received would have made them fix this issue out of embarrassment 4 months ago, to everyone's benefit.
>>
>>383984752
anti RMT update?
>>
>>383992158
i'll keep slipping out through the hole in the fence and you will be powerless to stop me
>>
>>383993179
Real money traders got shafted. You can't drop specific high value items, meds (or at least an abundance of meds) and other goods, bobs and nick nacks that people are stupid enough to pay real money for.

It pissed off the reddit fags because 'i cant boost my fwends anymore WAAAAH'
It pissed of the 'ThatFriendlyGuy' faggot because 'i cant not play the game anymore WAAAAH'
and it pissed of the RMT cunts the absolute MOST who started to legitimately say they were Real money traders and complain saying BSG were screwing them over.

It's the greatest shit show this game has ever caused and i love it.
>>
>>383993093
>Next wipe they add a GPU factory crewed by ex-bears
>USEC's seethe at they start getting wall banged at 400 metres this time
>>
>>383993883
It'll most likely be Russian military to do this. Terminal is meant to be after streets (we just don't know if it's FULL streets or iteration 1 streets its coming after) and they're meant to be BEAR friendly since BEAR is totally not/is/not/is Wagner group but 'haha the good guys'
>>
>>383994146
Just wanted to say this. Bear affiliated bosses would be cool as fuck, may be they are the guys who drove BMP in streets trailer. Imagine going with them and mounting .50 machine gun.
>>
>>383993093
>fix this issue
But it's a feature.
>>
>>383994460
Seems too op. Rogues still tell USEC to get bent over a traffic cone, same as scavs, it's just they shoot bears on sight. Any bear affiliated bosses should do the same. Send USEC to the shadow realm effective immediate while telling scavs and bears to go pound sand before pounding them into it themself.
>>
I don't care for additions or weapon changes or what have you.
I just want Nikita to rework the fucking tasks system so I don't have to go grab every corporate secret from some dingy fucking dorms in the middle of an industrial area, or a resort inhabited by a fucking scav doctor.
>>
File: file.png (3.05 MB, 1920x1080)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB PNG
No1 will expect a secret fourth rogue hiding in the hills.
>>
>>383996759
Unironically one of the first spots I look at when passing that area because of just what that picture shows, it has excellent view.
>>
>>383997063
I didn't see anoyne :(
>>
>>383998317
I've gotten domed by some fucker on that spot enough times that I don't risk it anymore. You'll catch people, just gotta keep waiting.
>>
>>383998485
There's a sneaky bit behind an overturned truck on the highway as well.
>>
> 30% discount on all traders

I'm not even lvl 15 yet, does this mean the wipe is imminent or is it just to celebrate the update?
>>
>>383998670
Wipe soon but maybe not too soon soon
>>
>>383996759
activate windows
>>
File: EFT_BAD_Tanker_dev.jpg (176 KB, 1080x1080)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
Whatever happened to this thing?
>>
>>383999484
Hopefully cancelled, what a disgusting looking thing
>>
>>383999340
I cant I tried everything, need to wipe and reinstall i have some bootleg piratebay version
>>
>>383999856
the furniture would be cool simply because I like wood but yeah it isn't too pretty and it's legitimately baffling they keep making pleb guns/gear and putting it in vs. the milsurp stuff like any M16s
>>
>>383999934
>it's legitimately baffling they keep making pleb guns/gear and putting it in vs. the milsurp stuff like any M16s
I really hate this shit
>>
>tarkov has Bubba's latest meme handguard
>doesn't has M16s
>>
File: file.png (58 KB, 338x243)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
Do you ever consider not joining a game depending on the names?
>>
>>383998485
I got one >:)
>>
>>384002013
I don't even look at the screens while queuing up, I just pick map and spam next.
>>
>>384002310
based
>>
literally how do you even teamkill in this game
I've played with straight randoms and never shot them because I fucking memorize their base uniform, AND their gear on top the instant I see them in the lobby
>>
>>384003745
>playing with random
You are brave.
>>
>>384003745
some people just play in complete fear

if I dont report every movement I make when playing with a friend he will take a shot at me. like if I go left when I enter a new room and don't report that i'm coming back through a door from the left side he will be ready to pop my head.

one retarded example was when he shot me in the head a few weeks ago. we took fire running into a knight building from the golf ball on the hill. I killed a scav when I went in and dropped into the little maintenance channel under the tanks to heal. 5 seconds later I ricochet a round of my skull because for no reason at all he thought I was dead and someone was hiding under the tank.
>>
Are Tarkov's death sounds even realistic? like what does it sound like when someone screams before their death? assuming they arent shot to death instantly
>>
>>384000868
Truly the worst timeline.
>>
>>384006294
unless they're being tortured people don't scream when they get shot to death
>>
File: 1.B-Cover-1-Raw.jpg (434 KB, 1260x840)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
>>384000868
Nikkita is too much of a airsoft larper
>>
>>384006294
i cum when i get shot to death
>>
>>384006294
Remember when ISIS used to edit in death screams to their propaganda videos?
Yeah, I mean it kinda depends but 9 times outa 10 people don't scream.
The one where here winces and gives a fade out groan is pretty close.
>>
is playing with someone bad? I just realized after 600 hours that I played heavily with one friend two wipes before, and I remember being less frustrated playing together than I am now. Are there any downsides to playing in a squad? (not counting splitting loot)
>>
>>384015482
Playing in a squad, even in a duo, is easy mode.
>>
this scav is looking like an airsofter who decided to become a bandit
>>
>finally find what i need for my tasks on a scav
>server fucks up
>reconnect into being dead
I swear the servers weren't this bad like 2 weeks ago.
>>
File: 1635521917389.png (1.61 MB, 1200x800)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
>>384008969
He's just retarded
Jap airsoft larpers are based
>>
I killed a scav with a Gzhel on custom night, is that a rare thing ? And thanks to the 2 chads that decided I was not worth using ammo and let me exctract
>>
>>384015482
The only downside is you are more likely to be spotted that's it
>>
>>384020961
No no anon you LET them extract
>>
>>384021607
Truely with my PP-91 I have become Death, destoyer of PMCs
>>
>play customs
>get rushed by teams of 3+ fully kitted out running around
How is this supposed to be fun I can't even quest like this
>>
>>383994146
BEAR are going to be the bad guys by release
>>
>>384020872
Looking into the origins of this picture, jesus christ. They take their larping seriously.
>>
so if ammo is what matters most then why should I use one weapon over the other if it uses the same ammo type? why and SV98 over a mosin? MPX vs MP5? AKM vs AK 100, etc, etc. only thing I can understand is customizability and vendor price,
>>
>>384023098
You didn't catch the hint of a woman special officer and the out of shape guys?
>>
>>384023169
I did, but I wanted to know the origins of the picture. As I said.
>>
File: 1637444955744.png (1.35 MB, 1200x800)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>384023098
And its based
they created a whole alternative universe where Tokyo is ridden by crime due immigrants from China and Korea
>>
>>384023305
Tokyo is ridden with crime from low class Yakuza that beat their way into government circles and power.
>>
This game would be greatly improved if wipes had definite timelines. Ladder seasons.
>>
>>384023305
>Japanese guns are tiny just like their pps
Woah based immersion
>>
>>384023583
Nikita only wipes when they release something gamechanging. Whatever that means to them. When game hits full release (lol) wipes will be pre determined.
>>
>>384023583
kind of agree honestly
i was around level 45 and reset my account 7 days ago
already level 23
>>
>>384023404
>Tokyo is ridden with crime
delusional
>>
>>384023939
>there is no crime in japan
>no not my anime land
>everything is peaceful and moe
>desu
>>
>>384024180
This but completely unironically
>>
>ratting in the traincars by hermetic door extract
>alarm blaring, big firefight going on, group of maybe 3 nearby, too scared to get out but threw 1 nade in the general direction of the gunshots
>about 8 minutes pass since the firefight, total silence, hear a scav walking by checking his mag
>he peaks the corner in the train car and instantly head, eyes me despite making no noise with a god dam igolnik and he seems completely decked out too.
was he a god dam cheater, wall hacker or something? or just some ultra gamer? im not convinced he knew my exact position plus his chad gear was sus to me
>>
>>383989932
>>383992430
I think your friends might be retarded.
>>
>>384023157
You answered your own question.
>>
whats the optimal volume to have assuming I mainly use comtacs? I was in Reserve marked room under the bunker, and I could hear people in the flooded room and it sounded like they were right next to me with my volume at 36. so it ends up confusing me so I sometimes cant tell if people are right next to me behind a wall or a couple rooms away from me
>>
>want to place a marker on something on shoreline
>it's remotely close to the resort
>get shot before even reaching the fucking premises because resort revenants brainlessly haunt those fucking halls
>>
>>384025237
really? just those two? so things like: effective distance, muzzle velocity, RPM. sighting range, etc doesnt really matter in deciding guns?
>>
>>384025348
sound is fucked like that, not a volume issue
>>
is the game wiping or not? June?
>>
>>384025584
>need to mark the tanks
>start near tunnel
>touch the first tank and hit caches
>get too the northern bunker tank
>hear world war 3 in the resort, count no less than 8 grenades and 7 different weapons
>continue to drunk tank touching caches
>leave the match rich and didn't see a soul
i hate this map lmao

>>384026712
wipe is in september
trust
my dad's 5th ex-cousin twice removed's pen pal asked nikita in person
trust
>>
we all find out at the same time
>>
is there a way to filter all their e"sports" garbage out of the launcher's news feed
I could not possibly give any less of a shit
>>
i just want to get my tasks done on shartline. fuck this map to hell.
>>
>>384020872
Those shoes is STYLIN'
>>
File: 1597022079211.png (271 KB, 540x444)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>384023305
>that mp5k foregrip as the pump
>>
File: 1639162141200.jpg (40 KB, 959x482)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>383987657
>absolute fucking PSYCHOS who go from helping civilians to murdering
>>
>>384025761
unless you are part of the 2% of players who prefer to snipe at 500+ meter range then no.
>>
File: 1497459371542.gif (2.17 MB, 280x358)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB GIF
>>384031674
>mp5k foregrip
>>
>>384023157
>why should I use one weapon over the other if it uses the same ammo type
Vertical and horizontal recoil, ergonomics, rate of fire, fire modes, mag sizes, and like you mentioned price and customizability. Also availability as some need different level traders and quests. And some guns can't use all the different ammo types of that caliber.
>>
One day I hope to be fluent enough in Russian to browse the russian escape from tarkov generals. Imagine what cool shit they have to say considering the game is slav core.
>>
>>384033251
>I hope to be fluent enough in Russian
Even a basic understanding is rewarding. Understanding some of the BEAR dialogue like yбepи opyжиe you know means to put away your weapon. That was also in STALKER lol.
>>
How quickly am I getting head, eyes'd on Factory?
>>
>>384020872
mirin the sneaker drip
>>
>>384029920
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>384038373
omaewa mo (head, eyes)
>>
does anyone have the lighthouse map that shows the no-go areas in water treatment?
>>
File: 138499737765.gif (2.09 MB, 240x180)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB GIF
>load in as 3man on reserve
>we decide to go eco strats
>have a glock18, buddy had just a beretta
>third guy lets us know he has an AK he's not using, he'll just take it
>kinda talk over it about other random shit
>load in, meet up with beretta buddy first
>just talking strats with him until AK buddy arrives
>for some reason my brain just short circuits
>"wait we all did eco strats" sudddenly this big man with chonky AK runs in
>spray a 33round glock mag into AK guy
>try to rationalize what I just did to AK guy who's screaming at me
>>
>customs matchmaking is a bunch of fucking level 50-60 losers with nothing better to do than fight lowbies
>>
>>384038373
By getting shot
>>
>>384054989
most people still playing the game right now are around that lvl.
>>
Where was I getting shot from bros? They kept shooting and missing for like a couple minutes before I dipped
https://streamable.com/gyiub4
>>
>>384059662
>https://streamable.com/gyiub4
Either skeleton or even possibly fortress. It might have been the sniper scav too.
>>
>>384059662
>https://streamable.com/gyiub4
sniper scav you fucking tard
>>
>>384061081
Nah I checked there is no sniper scav
>>
>trying to level sniper
>getting rekt by DMR chads
>if I had a DMR I would fucking annihilate them
Suffering fuck you for making DMRs not count for sniper skill
>>
>>384062269
but they're not snipers, they're dmr's
>>
File: 140522.jpg (31 KB, 362x331)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>384062269
>You don't want to be an epic lone wolf ghillie suit sniper elite for me...?
>>
>>384061370
it's sniper scav, bro. trust me.
>>
anyone else noticing raids are a little different recently
I've been doing interchange pretty much exclusively this week and it seems like few people are running suppressors. Like 1/3 of my raids have been totally dead but the rest are like shootout at the OK Corral. Maybe because all the sweats are just doing customs now?
>>
>>384066434
How can I trust you ьpaт when I don't even know you?
>>
>>384069032
you had a thermal and not once did you even scan the tower. how can you trust your own judgment when you're retarded?
>>
>>384069368
I cut that part out because streamable has a limit on non paid accounts
>>
>>383991795
CAREFUL with offline mode. on lighthouse it spawns extra rogues in places they normally cannot spawn. it is doable as a bear it just takes a lot of trail and error you must find a lot of routes and tricks that work to survive it.
>>
>white name cheaters talking shit
>>
bro what the fuck happened to flea taxes
>>
>aiming at heads with mosin irons
>keep hitting thoraxes
what's the trick bros do I aim above their head?
>>
>guy kills me suspicously
>his name is Icheatlol
Oh man am I seething NIKITA THIS IS WHAT YOUR GAME IS ALLOWING FUCK
>>
>>384033251
they suck ass
>>
>>384075240
They don't seem to use images as much as we do
>>
>>384073014
taxes are based on how far the selling price is from amount you'd get selling it to a trader
since the 30% discount also reduces the sale to trader prices of items by 30% for some reason, all the flea taxes are higher

this makes some weird economy where stuff now on flea is more expensive because people are offsetting the higher taxes, while trader goods are cheaper
>>
Yeah i'm done with this game. I'm not having fun so no point in continue to playing the game.
>>
>>384080851
Thank you for announcing this anon. This information is vital for us other players. Please keep us updated with what other games you dislike.
>>
>>384081014
Your welcome, also I fucked your mom last night as well.
>>
>>384080851
seeya
>>
File: 1515043216901.png (298 KB, 654x639)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
>in the way back of goshan
>first couple minutes of raid
>hear guy coming up those makeshift stairs from the garage
>toss a nade where he'll come out
>he sees me and gives a burst from his 101 as I sidestep back around the corner
>he moves to rush and is mid stride over my nade as it detonates

baited
>>
>>384083168
>his friend headtaps you
realistic
>>
>get to power plant omw to car extract
>find a pistol runner killed by scavs
>he had a single RAM in his pocket
you hate to see it

>>384084302
it was a solo vs solo fight
but yes I waited and listened for a good minute before going for his body because there's always a second
>>
I'm a woman now bros
>>
>pmc'ing on factory for a couple hours
>trying to learn the pvp but getting fucked in the ass
>blow through most of my cash making builds that I need to start looking at refunding
>buy an mp-133 to do some scav elimination quests
>go into shoreline to ring the map at the scav spawns
>scav island has a juicy boi waiting there
>go down, kill him, job 30% done
>2 pmcs come bolting down the boat, very angry at me specifically
>rush around the wooden shack
>feign a flank around it, go back the way I came and see a juicy boi with his legs wide open
>expressbuckshot.jpg
>he goes down and his friend starts spraying through the shack
>hit the floor and peek around the corner his dead friend is on
>he comes around looking at torso level
>blow his to kingdom come, collect their juicy loot and hightail it to tunnel
Pump shotgun gods, I have been awoken to your glory.
>>
File: n.png (2.34 MB, 1264x1183)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB PNG
post the fit
>>
>>384086992
>'one fire' intensifies
>>
max perception is busted as fuck
>>
dead general dead game
>>
>>384093416
>dead game
Im playing so wrong
>>
>>383991795
>>384071297
Is it much easier as USEC? Don't you still get fucked after you shoot the first rogue?
>>
>>384095660
It's the same as bear I think, haven't tested though. You are marked by rogues at the start of the game same as bears. I have played 10 games in a row and got out with rogue loot in 3, rest i died in cqc to north rogues while learning them.
>>
>>384095660
If you shoot them, you're fucked. The only warning they give is to scavs and other USEC. You fuck off or die. Enter the water plant you die. Shoot them you die, etc. Bears just get just on sight.
>>
Better release a map where USEC can their shit pushed in. Fuckers are 75% of the playerbase.
>>
Havent played since 2020, whats the late game gun meta look like? I also heard they really raped recoil, is that true or just shitter talk?
>>
>>384097147
oh yeah also why does the movement feel like shit now
>>
>>384097147
>>384097304
Go back to CoD, its more your speed
>>
>>384097147
>>384097304
They're trying to nerf it so weirdos like you who want COD bullshit physics fuck off. They want a realistic suffering game not BING BONG mario.
>>
>>384097363
>>384097401
was it like cod in 2020? didnt really feel like it. Kinda just feels like im wading through a sewer
>>
Shot some dude 3 times with m80 and he kept coming at me like he was the terminator
>>
File: unknown (1).png (960 KB, 737x755)
960 KB
960 KB PNG
Juiced kits are lame
Post your budget kit bois
>>
>>384097147
>>384097304
any flavor of 7.62 rifle. basically the bigger bullet- the better. cartridges with recoil reduction have become popular, especially m62(now on par with m80) and subsonic sx. inertia is a thing now. it won't feel so awful with high str
>>
>>384098727
gotcha thanks friend
>>
>>384097652
wading through sewers is hardcore
>>
>>384097304
The AD AD spam was fucking terrible. It's better now because I can actually hold a corner without the flash demon peeking me in a millisecond then using the next millisecond to come back out and one tap me. Now if I die, I at least have a chance to black their arm or leg.
>>
>>384097401
>"They want a realistic suffering game"
>recoil is absolutely ridiculous on every weapon except for 308 DMRs
retard
>>
>>384086992
>BEAR
>>
File: im undercover.jpg (34 KB, 572x612)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>384100041
>>
i noticed i win more close quarter fights when i aggro F1 as i push. not sure whether to chalk that up to intimidation factor or if it's drowning out my footsteps enough to make my swings harder to predict.
>>
>>384101314
Covers your footsteps, forces them to give up their camping position and give your peekers advantage which is more like "massive desync where they dont even see you" advantage in this game
>>
Why cheat as a scav? If your PMC is cheating you should never need money
>>
File: ௵.jpg (6 KB, 249x174)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>384101915
Anon the people that cheat fall into a few broad categories the main two being massive cowards or antisocial cunts
You ran into a cunt enjoying their machine generated power trip
>>
Finally hit level 42 bros I beat the game finally... now I can have fun and not worry about dumb quests
>>
File: thanksfortheloot.png (1.77 MB, 1557x1223)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>doing a pistol quest run on customs
>on my way to extract
>suddenly get shot
>run to cover and heal
>hear footsteps
>chad runs in and tries to knife me
>i headshot him point blank
haha stupid
Thanks for the loot
>>
File: 2022-05-13[22-18] (0).png (2.45 MB, 1920x1080)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB PNG
They shall feel a rain of PS bullets the likes of which will blot out the sun
>>
>>384101915
There used to be way more cheating scavs, maybe even more cheating scavs than pmc's before the report button. Report button toned it down a bit, but now that you can see the player's name when you die to their scav there is no point to scav cheating.
>>
>>384102314
The amount of retards who try this shit is actually staggering. I've even heard one talk to me after he blacks an arm like "come here kid, ima knife ya" then gets 2 shells of express buck right to his face. That same guy friended me to call me a shithead as well. Like what the fuck do you expect? I'm just gonna stand there and let you stab me? fuck no
>>
File: wwda.jpg (382 KB, 1350x1407)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
any anon wanna play
>>
File: 1651891437523.png (266 KB, 1024x826)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
Why when I do scav runs on Shoreline I never see a soul but as a PMC even when waiting in a bush for 30 min I still run into fucking PMCs? I just want to go brap on some scavs you fucks.
>>
Why are people paying 100k a pop for military cables?
>>
>H_HONGXHUAIZUA is selling 50 rare item loot
Seems legit that the account is still active and not banned very cool BSG
>>
Are they sanctioning the servers? No servers online right now taking 10+ mins to get into a match
>>
File: 5drCaDp.jpg (331 KB, 3840x2160)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
Is it supposed to take this long?
>>
>>384103904
>he doesn't engage in honorable melee combat
a curse upon your borscht
>>
>>384106282
>>384106959
same. thought it was just lighthouse but apparently not.
>>
>>384107068
It's not honourable if you shoot me first, пидop
>>
>>384107068
>>384107205
He shot me and blacked my arm, then tried to melee fight me with a red rebel. Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't because I use a bars knife.
>>
Hot tip for the new players.
Build the shooting range if you're gonna experiment with sights and stuff, or you'll have shit like this happen when you hear footsteps.
Not that I would have won the fight anyways because that's a VPO.
>>
>>384108606
I normally go into offline mode for everything testing wise. I like to test recoil patterns of hyper budget builds or trader ll1 builds so I can gauge whats viable and not
>>
>>384108606
Shooting range is the most pointless upgrade, just do solo pmc raids
>>
>>384091581
I wish I could use landmarks account and his 3k earphones just to see the difference max perception and the hardware creates
>>
>lost connection and left raid
>cannot heal from therapist
>scav on cooldown
>literally cannot play the game
nice, amazing, truly one of the games ever made
>>
>>384110289
expensive hardware isn't going to let you hear people jumping over old gas wall from inside fortress.
>>
>>384110490
nothing is stopping you from loading in with two fractured legs and hobbling around for splints
>>
>peacekeeper's dollar purchase is also down by -30%
well that's the easiest max spent i've ever had
>>
File: unknown (4).png (504 KB, 1829x855)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
To be fair, the clans are at least cool while chads are not.
>>
>>384112397
>clans
>cool
are you perchance like 14 years old
>>
Why can't they just add 10 extra AIs and label them as PMCs and let me play this game in offline peace?
>>
>>384112859
Na, I like like the Timber Wolf. House Steiner is where my actual loyalty lies
>>
>>384112980
just like the*
>>
>>384112397
>>384112980
YOU DARE REFUSE MY BATCHALL?
>>
File: 1652179648848.jpg (51 KB, 750x540)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>384112971
Because Russia I am fairly certain don't have a words for 'fun' or 'enjoyment'. Also I am 99% certain because it would be the death of multiplayer and they need some incentive for people to buy the EOD edition :)))))))))))
Because desu fren that is all I would do too, the multiplayer is the worst aspect of this game.
>>
>>384113352
Yes, but the minefield in orbit didn't. Have fun with that.
>>
>>384113481
Now I have to go play MWO.
I hate you.
>>
>>384113623
Buy an urbanmech k9, 180 standard engine, 5 medium lasers and full armor. Tanky as fuck, decent dps and a good scout.
>>
>>384113386
>be a newfren starting out
>quest in factory
>get HEAD EYE by some shotgunhomo sweatlord bouncing off the walls and ramps at 100mph
y-y-yeah f-f-fun
>>
>>384113789
I have been playing since December and I can only recall one time in this game I actually had fun. Since you are newer than me you might be able to do a chargeback and get your money back.
>>
File: autismo-urbie-collage.jpg (129 KB, 600x400)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>384113695
Bro I bought the Urbie when it came out back in... holy shit, 2015. I'm an older old man now, fuck.
>>
>>384113920
I just wish offline had its own separate but saved progression. Online is a little be too sweaty for me.
>>
File: bb.png (141 KB, 554x308)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
guys what did i find on customs? theres no listings up on the flea market and i cant buy ammo for it
>>
>>384114014
jeez, I started back in 2018. Don't really play that much anymore, PI have fucked the IP's game area too hard. I pray to whatever god who'll listen if other people get the IP after their contract runs out they do good shit with the series.
>>
>>384112971
>>384114034
SPtarkov
>>
>>384114210
>SPtarkov
Will this get me BATTLEYED?
>>
If Arma 4 is good, I think it's going to be a potential platform for a much better game than Tarkov
>>
>>384114293
Yup, don't
>>
oh boy here we go again
>>
>>384114663
These shoreline pictures always give me a good chuckle
>>
>>384101314
I love using F1 in fights, I don't even give a shit if there's a tactical advantage to intimidation I just think it makes the fights cooler
>>
>>384104425
Scavs generally see less PMC's during a round because they spawn in past halftime
>>
hey boys i'm shit. somebody run a raid with me

.ps i'm drunk as a skunk
>>
>>384118103
name is hk_slap, trying to get some goodies on customs
>>
>>384118103
Are you the person who always comes stumbling into this general, drunk as fuck, play one or two raids and then fall asleep at the computer?
>>
>>384118628
no but he sounds like a stand-up type of fucking guy
>>
>>384117903
I even mentioned I wait in bushes for 30+ min, anon
>>
nevermind. i'll just exit camp, fuck these chad fucks lmao
>>
>>384117618
>round the corner and get doinked in the head but helmet tanked it
>F1 "GOD DAMN RUSKIES"
>other guy F1s back
>have a cat and mouse game trying to catch each other while yelling stuff like "JUST DIE ALREADY!"
>audio eventually fucks me over and he shows up on my flank while I thought he was a floor below
Wasn't even that mad since it was a fun engagement. They should've made using voice commands more intuitive instead of adding voip.
>>
>Never did Jaeger quest
>Need him lv2 for my hideout
Pain
>>
>>383984864
Don't be a misogynist anon, women are people, unlike cheaters.
>>
>>383986496
>>383989452
I wish I could resolve this, it feels bad, even with just one other person.
>>
>>384118836
Sorry man it's fucking 2am my reading comprehension is at an all time low
>>
>>383991106
Nonsense anon! Girls love a man with a good PC ... if she's allowed to play games on it.
>>
>>384015482
Nikita has said squads are how the game is intended to be played.
>>
>>383993093
How did you end up managing this? I haven't played for ages, and I'm a BEAR for the first time this wipe. Haven't even tried to do Lighthouse really yet, given the stories I heard and how little time I had free to bang my head against the wall.
>>
>>384029920
this, i either get all my shoreline tasks done in a couple of days of flat out grinding, or i take weeks and barely touch eft
>>
File: 1651687641746.jpg (184 KB, 1275x1500)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>384121860
Surely you jest
>>
>>384099549
don't people with high strength still get to AD peak? elite str and endurance both seem so busted.
>>
>>384123096
no :(
>>
>>384122063
All good homie
>>
>>384123160
>peak
Also no, they don't. They have less impact from weight, it doesn't delete inertia.
>>
File: 1646859800031.jpg (46 KB, 960x720)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>need to kill pmcs in the office part of factory
>they all either die before reaching that area, i get killed before reaching that area, they refuse to push said area or it's 2 - 3 turbosweats just lobbing 20 grenades everywhere
>>
>>384123160
Interia works based on how much shit you're carrying. Extremely light on gear load? You can move a bit quicker but can still notice the inertia. THICC cunt? You're gonna slide like the floor has been mopped.
>>
>decide to finally tackle the aks-74u punisher quest on customs
>buy an aks-74u
>die immediately
>repeat 3 more times
>get an aks-74u as a scav
>literally kill 5 PMCs with a shitty 50% durability one and shitty ammo on reserve
it always feels like i play much better as a scav
>>
>>384125552
Because you do friend. Forget the trivial pursuit of money and quests, forget the need to level and grind. Embrace the scav brother and make tarkov your home, not your hell.
>>
>>384125552
Is punisher part 1 tedious ? I don't know good scav spot on shoreline
>>
>>384126074
just try to go through the villages and hit the pier, scav island and the power plant in the center of the map. the radar tower also has scavs sometimes.
you'll learn where they are eventually because you will be going back to that godforsaken map more times than you would deem worthy as a punishment to your worst enemy.
>>
Thank god the wipe is in 2 days
>>
>>384125552
Every wipe I do that quest the same way: I grab a stock ak74u as a secondary and only equip it when I see a scav.
>>
I don't care if it's good or awful, they should put at least a few Chinese guns in the game for more ammo variety while still being weapons common enough to be likely to make their way into Tarkov
>>
>>384125552
Because you play without fear as a scav
>>
>>383996759
There's a really convenient tool on GitHub for activating windows 10
>>
is playing at a lower resolution / aspect ratio advantageous in PvP scenarios? kind of like how CS players lowers them to make aiming easier?
>>
>>384131587
no
also its just placebo in cs
>>
>>384126074
all punisher quests are tedious
>>
>>384022836
USEC are the side trying to cover up and destroy evidence of the the illicit activities of TerraGroup while BEAR is trying to bring those activities to light and put an end to this conflict being waged on their turf. How exactly are BEAR the bad guys here unless Nikita decides to do they cliche "there are no good sides" trope.
>>
>>384131587
CS players usually lower their resolutions because they spent a decade playing on one monitor, practicing and getting all the muscle memory attached to one specific DPI/sensitivity setting with one specific resolution.
>>
>>384127916
I want to see more 9x39mm guns added like the Groza first. SVT-40 would also be a cool semi-auto WW2 era gun using 7.62x54mmR ammo.
>>
>>384127916
>for more ammo variety
lets fix the issue of 95% of all ammo being absolutely useless first before we start adding even more shit ammo
>>
>>384073302
are you zeroed for 100m or something?
>>
>>384144513
Probably using a scav gun.
>>
>>384114064
you can't buy 5.56?
is this some elaborate troll?
>>
>>384114064
It's the April 1st event magazine.
It's an airsoft mag, it used to do 1 damage with zero penetration.
>>
I turned off binaural audio for the first time just to see what its like, and god dam it seems like a night and day difference to to me, I can tell people's exact position more easily (on a few factory raids at least), although the directions and sounds of gunshots seems jank to the point of disorienting me. also what was Veritas point again in that 3 hour long video? that binaural audio is actually perfect and everyone is experiencing some psychological bias that makes them think its bad or something?
>>
File: meta slaves.jpg (69 KB, 1310x342)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>fren needs to fix the panels in factory
>we load up a trio for it
>the boys bring in mid-tier/garbage gear
>I bring in the zabralo/altyn combo
>and a double barrel with flechette
>forklift spawn, nbd
>rush tunnel for the memes
>immediatecontactlmao
>non-task-friend fighting some guy outside the red gate in the room to the left
>I pop out to assist, just my buddy dies
>give mr bad guy barrel #1
>his buddy starts lighting me up from behind
>lol, zabralo/altyn, unironically just ignore him and give the murderer barrel #2
>he goes down as his buddy realizes I give no fucks and starts shooting at my legs
>both legs blacked but he runs out of ammo in the mag and I just hobble back into forklift to heal
>my fren covers, plants obj., and then dies
>sufficiently annoyed
>chase down guy #2
>give him the Big Doublebarrel Energy
>he doesn't go down and we're both awkwardly reloading and staring at each other
>He starts to serpentine, but I finish first and walk out, the last man alive
they were streaming but I don't know how to use twitch and I don't have an account so I couldn't rewind to "clip it", as the kids say

FYI, if you're a cowpoke, like me:
>the 9mm rhino has the same MOA as a sawn off double barrel
lel
See you on the trails, pardner.
>>
File: 1651038433969.jpg (69 KB, 720x744)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>384114384
>If Arma 4 is good
ballistics will be
the rest will be jank like always
>t. 900 hours
>>
>>384146481
I'd never watch a 3h video so no idea, but a while ago I had turned off binaural audio to see if that would increase fps, and it also felt like I was able to hear people more easily. It felt like there was less noise overall and so steps would stand out more. But then I turned it back on because of that video and honestly I have no fucking clue
>>
>>383999864
KMS Tools by Ratiborus
>>
>>384143405
if you can't win with meme guns, the problem exists between the keyboard and your chair
>>
>>384147663
It's not a matter of "hurrdurr you can't win with this or that" it's the literal fact that 95% of all ammo is absolute dogshit and has zero purpose to be used. They aren't even like, intermediate ammo between flesh and AP, they just have no purpose whatsoever.
>>
>>384147226
i have faith
dayZ engine is way less jankier than arma 3
>>
>>384123986
I'm at 2/6 after 2 weeks
you are not alone
>>
>>384147226
only 900? 5600+ atm.. dunno how I could have played for so long
>>
File: retarded.gif (2.25 MB, 332x250)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB GIF
>>384148071
>95% of all ammo is absolute dogshit and has zero purpose to be used
brainlet take
there are a few rounds that are "starter rounds" like FMJ and 855; everything else is various flavors on the scale from flesh ammo to pen ammo, with different specific purposes
>want to shoot at legs? SP8/PSV
>want to shoot at legs but not sit there magdumping until they die? SP7
>want low recoil for tapping faces? PPT
>want to hunt scavs? BZHT/PBM/PSTM
>got no money/no traders/no bitches? P, etc.
You are tiny brain fish man.
Stop speaking.
Read book.
>inb4 9x18 mak should be viable against armor, late wipe, or some such nonsense because you have no idea how bullets work or what they're designed for
>>
>>384148896
I don't have friends autistic enough to play with :'(
I usually burn out around 800 hours when solo
I come back, every so often, but you can only play the campaign so many times (modded or otherwise) before you win on max custom difficulty without dying and then after that, what's the point?
The only game series I've ever approached 5600 hours in, was Battlefield. I've lost track, between new consoles and pcs, over time; I've been playing that for decades, but the recent installments have irked me for one reason or another so I quit.
I kneel to your autism, btw
>>
>>384149116
not him it's all irrelevant and stupid anyway because muh realism is the reason there's 20 different types of the same calibre but health/healing and damage is completely unrealistic on top of the retarded skill system where trained PMCs are like children level 1 and supermen at elite
so shut the fuck up retard bullets should work like bullets
>>
>>384149116
>only uses one caliber to make examples, and it's one of the most versatile calibers that has the least issues
>still fail to address the actual point
that's a tarkov general regular alright
>>
>>384150208
back to calladoody kiddo
>>
>>384149116
>>want to shoot at legs? SP7
>>want to shoot at legs but not sit there magdumping until they die? SP7
>>want low recoil for tapping faces? SP7
>>want to hunt scavs? SP7
>>got no money/no traders/no bitches? SP7
>>
>>384114064
Airsoft mag
>>
>>384148570
>dayz
>less janky than anything
You still can't drive cars reliably without them flying into the air or just exploding for no reason, despite them being in the game for YEARS
>>
>>384150605
versatility doesn't make it good
>>
Hi bois, early-40-and-quit guy here. Did they fix the mastery with the revolver shotgun so you can gain mastery now?

Also, what is the consensus on predicted wipe? Has the devs hinted anything?
>>
>>384164047
>>
>>384148071
Sure things aren't balanced in terms of what builds are optimal. However it is perfectly viable to do some weird builds. I run RPK with high flesh dmg bullets for a cheapo build and it works perfectly fine. 9x19 becoming irrelevant early is bullshit. Havent played recently, but 9x19 definitely stays relevant all though mid wipe. Saiga9 with high pen 9x19 and a silencer is all you need on Interchange.
>>
Punisher pt. 4 would be 90% more tolerable if you didn't have to play shoreline
I could grind this out so much easier on just customs or factory but no, they make me go to this shit map like half of the damn tasks in this game
>>
>>384118628
Sounds pretty based
>>
File: thinkinnn.gif (939 KB, 500x500)
939 KB
939 KB GIF
if i just want to loot dead people where should i go in interchange
>>
>>384178273
nah his issue was he literally let memes consume his life
>>
File: 1622573666986.png (2 KB, 131x42)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>384178273
>>
>>384180376
>It's a newfag
>>
>>384181061
No not yet, just the shitty manifesto. Still waiting
>>
he copped that USEC woodland infiltrator fit frfr
>>
File: 1648891468094.jpg (13 KB, 338x395)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>384180376
>Kills a bunch of random people thinking it will make any difference
Either a colossal faggot retard or a glownigger
>>
>>384114384
Arma is a milsim sandbox
Tarkov is a game centered around survival and shooting people
Tarkov killers don't a d won't exist, the same way people made fun of halo killers back in 2004.
>>
>>384189037
>the same way people made fun of halo killers back in 2004
are you joking?
>>
File: 1623852985448.gif (1.54 MB, 190x300)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB GIF
>>384178273
>Namedrops a bunch of shit we use and kills a bunch of people with no money or influence
FUCKING GLOWIIIIIEEEEES
>>
wtf I'm not racist I'm not even white
>>
why does reddit radicalize regular 4channelers bros?
>>
>>384189037
currently they don't exist because no other game dev is this autistic about firearm, operator, /k/ shit.
>>
>DC one minute into a match w/ crash
Cool there goes my shit
>>
>>384192650
what? you can just reload no one is going to kill you
>>
>>384193280
Yeah it didn't give me an option when I joined back, just took me to the menu
>>
>>384195384
Gonna need some proofs, either way the kid is a double nigger and has only made things worse
>>
File: 1637346042528.jpg (24 KB, 300x183)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>384197115
>>
>>384178273
>>384197115
Go back faggot
>>
File: 1643980429342.jpg (590 KB, 1429x1600)
590 KB
590 KB JPG
https://escapefromtarkov.fandom.com/wiki/Upcoming_Features
What do you anons think about all the upcoming weapons and features?
For me, I'm looking forward to
>New maps and bosses
>Stats for PMC's and Scavs
>New NPCs
>Player to Player trading
>Desert Eagle handgun
Among a few other things

I'm not looking forward to
>Weapon part and ammunition quality
>Expanded medical system
Basically, anything that will make things more tedious, or micromanaging.
>>
>>384203301
I'm mostly looking forward to more cheap, level 1 type weaponry and arena mode.
>>
>>384203301
They really want people who play the hard maps to get really good ammo huh
>>
File: 1394373043886.jpg (90 KB, 450x351)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>some person complains about RMT changes affecting regular players
>tell him it's a massive blow to the people who buy that shit and they now have to go through inefficient carries
>'just make a better anticheat and stop hurting the real players'
do these people have any sort of critical thinking skills? not to go full bootlicker but I now understand why Nikita and the rest of the team barely do any public responses anymore, since the game got popular there's just a massive influx of retards who cannot offer any constructive criticism or any deeper thoughts on the game
>>384203301
unironically the weapons, being an ausfag means I don't get to see most of this shit IRL and it's nice to be able to play around with 1:1 matches for reality, fiddle with aftermarket parts, see what makes them tick, etc.
most keen for LMGs and more 9x39 options, I feel like the Groza should be a shoe-in at this point
>>
>>384205738
>the rmt thing
It's a good change and anybody who's actually going to be affected by it will be RMT fags and that one dumbass twitch streamer who doesn't actually play the game
>being an ausfag
as a fellow ausfag, my dream gun was always the SKS and when PA happened and all the 'muh semi auto, military round' fags banned that shit, tarkov is the closest I'll get to play around with one.
>>
File: 1619267066017.png (1.05 MB, 970x720)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>384206880
I wouldn't mind having an SKS to play around with, more of a battle rifle boy myself, dream of the day I get to hold a FAL, SVT or a G3
shame we'll probably never get our cucked laws rolled back thanks to how small the gun community is, was thinking NZ might've been nice to move to if I would really consider it but Tarrant fucked that one up nice
so I guess I'll just sit and dream of being a good enough wagie that I make enough money to move to Switzerland and enjoy all the guns I want
>>
Which grenade launcher rounds are the best if I want to shoot someone far away?
>>
File: 1642351406737.png (983 KB, 1124x804)
983 KB
983 KB PNG
>>384205738
Oh fuck off, retard. They are treating the symptoms of cheating instead of cheating itself. The only reason the RMT is such an issue is because of the cheating, i couldn't care less if some third world poorfag spends a whole day playing to sell his shit for like 10 bucks.
In the end, what do i care if a fag who killed me paid real money for the gear? I only care if a fag is using cheats or not.
>>
>>384209625
How do you think the third world poorfag got that gear? He ran cheats on stolen accounts
>>
>>384209625
This helps find cheaters. RMT's can't sell items themselves anymore? They charge for carry services. More likely to use cheats to assure their payout and keep the client dying in game. More likely to be found cheating, etc.
>>
>>384208962
https://escapefromtarkov.fandom.com/wiki/40x46_mm
M441 and M381 take 3 meters to arm
the rest arm at about 15 meters, with M433 doing the most shrap dmg and M441 having the highest explosion radius.
M386 is the worst of both worlds and the other is basically a big shotgun shell that everyone says is trash but idk
>>
>>384203301
>>New maps and bosses
Good
>>Stats for PMC's and Scavs
Can be lame
>>New NPCs
Good
>>Player to Player trading
Good
>>Desert Eagle handgun
Meme
>>Weapon part and ammunition quality
TRASH
>>Expanded medical system
Can be lame
>>
>>384209625
it still enables cheaters and gives them that much more reason to cheat. RMT changes pretty much guarantee the end of gear farmers but we'll probably see a rise in carry services. casual cheaters will likely remain the same until their dads finally hug them. hopefully BSG cracks down on those next.
>>
File: 1642378835354.jpg (224 KB, 1024x765)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>384209625
No, mass cheating is a symptom of RMT. It's simply the most efficient, easiest way to stay ahead. If you're living in a poor shithole with awful minimum wage, making money like this off of vidya you can play in an internet cafe or whatever is a no-brainer. Cutting off the methods of dumb Western rich shitters with too much money use to buy rubles is the best way to stop the cheating epidemic we've had since 2019.
>>
>>384174740
Goshan area, underground generally, or near Kiba would be my top 3
Watch our for killa
>>
Henceforth Interchange shall be called Tops
>>
why haven't nikita just bitten the bullet and added the desert eagle like all the brainlets want
>>
>>384144868
it can't fit 5.56 retard its a bb magazine
>>384145184
this, i didn't think they would still be in the lootpool
>>
>>384149116
Cope harder, the ammo exchanged during a fight makes or breaks it for whos using what.
>>
>>384163602
nor was it stated to be good, but it completely circumvents the original point which was that there are too many useless ammo types. like for the 5.45 ammo, the FMJ rounds and the T rounds are almost identical, they don't do enough flesh damage to be worth using over something even as easy to get a hold of as HP or PRS ammo (even if they are also dogshit ammo types), and they don't do enough damage to armor to be worth using there either. the 7.62x39mm US round has absolutely zero purpose seeing how even T45M1 has better stats across the board and the HP rounds do far more flesh damage so the US ammo also serves zero purpose. Make certain "side-grade" ammo do specific things. Make US-ammo, which is pretty much garbage across the board on all guns that has it, do more armor damage and has higher pen against something like Russian-specific body armor.
>>
>the one time i manage to get task stuff done on shoreline
>forgot to pack medical shit at all
>get inte more firefights than usual
>somehow, by some fucking miracle, don't get hit a single time
i just became a no medical supples on me or in my ass main
>>
Is anyone else having issues loading in as a scav on Reserve? I've not been able to get matched for like a day and a half now. On other maps, it works fine. It usually works fine on Reserve as well, but in this past day and a half, literally nothing.
>>
File: 1d8.jpg (14 KB, 500x500)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>384234791
I wish the best of luck to you king, no meds will teach you caution during combat and see you become an excellent ambush fighter
>>
File: frink.jpg (20 KB, 480x360)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>384148071
What if they gave hollow point rounds a modifier that reduces max limb health the same way limb surgery does?
>>
>>384148071
>have killed chads with PS rounds out of a half durability AK before
Shoot better
>>
>>384236335
That'd be neat. Would probably get annoying if they remotely had any type of penetration but if it was like a RIP round of zero pen, but not as high flesh damage but instead permanently damages your limb for the rest of that raid to the point where surgery will just make the limb usable but your health on it is so low that it might as well be a peg leg, that could be neat if properly implemented.
>>384236668
Well was it 5.45 PS or 7.62 PS? Since the 7.62 PS is still widely used, even late-wipe. Not to mention, again, you can kill someone with a zero durability knife that doesn't mean it's good to do so. I want more ammo to be usable, to be able to walk up a typical ammo pile and not feel like I wasted time for even looking at it because it's all just dogshit ammo 90% of the time.
>>
>>384232641
It's merely one part of the conversation.
All else equal, yes, but ammo isn't the end all be all of who wins. Don't kid yourself.
I'd slap your bitch ass down with PS any day of the week.
>>
>>384150605
I picked one at random lmao
I'll do another tomorrow
Or you can pick one
>>
File: unknown.png (361 KB, 480x553)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
>>384237087
7.62 PS. Honestly, 5.45 isn't 'terrible' either, you just have to mag dump at CQC, or land the headshot through the face. But I'm a scav main, so 7.62 is the gods calibre in my mind.
>>
>>384240471
How's your Fence rep fellow scav main? Just got mine above 3.0
>>
>>384241415
Well some faggot just played the 'haha shoot me' game with me. So I just lost some and am back down to 3.9
>>
Scav drip
>>
File: unknown (1).png (456 KB, 397x701)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
>>384242656
Scavs are just too cool
>>
>>384242039
How much do you lose for killing a pscav?
>>
>>384244439
Higher rep means higher loss. I lose about 0.12 at 4 rep, 0.10 at 3 rep.
>>
File: Hegot Dedrip.png (285 KB, 483x681)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>384242656
Mine is the comfiest scav I ever saw
>>
>>384241415
>>384242039
What even happens at higher reps aside from not being shot at by boss scavs?
>>
Escape from Toronto
>>
>>384245758
Cheap as fuck vehicle exfils, way higher chances to spawn with good loot as a scav (i literally give labs keycards away now) and better prices from fence, both selling and buying.
>>
>>384245758
I'm at 3.25 currently. So far, I've noticed the following:
>Lower cost on car exfils for PMCs
>An additional exfil for scavs
>overall better loadouts for scavs, usually spawning with large bags.
>Lower scav cooldown. It was reduced at 1.0 and 3.0 standing.
>>
>>384246283
Yeah I've noticed this as well. Although it's just the keycard to get in. I've not spawned with a violet, red, etc...keycard.
>>
>>384246415
Those have to be found, only the access card spawns on scavs.
>>
>>384245758
I think these are all the standing levels as well:
>Neutral (0.00)
>Good (1.00)
>Very Good (3.00)
>???
>Excellent (6.00)
I'm not sure if there's anything between very good and excellent.
>>
>>384246740
>Amicable (4.5)
>>
>>383984565
Should I buy the standard edition or Left behind?
>>
Favourite ~4x scopes? I like the elcan and validay.
>>
>>384251583
PSO-1
>>
File: lFysIuI.jpg (263 KB, 2560x1440)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
Now this is a scav that means serious business.
>>
>>384251579
Buy the standard edition. In the future, if you like to play the game but hate the grind, you can upgrade by simply paying the difference between editions.
>>
>>384234603
>>384234603
>the FMJ rounds and the T rounds are almost identical,
T is a tracer round and FMJ isn't
>7.62x39mm US round has absolutely zero purpose
It's the only subsonic 7.62x39mm round
>>
>>384234603
>7.62x39mm US round has absolutely zero purpose
if I shoot you in the head with it, you die, so you're wrong
>>
File: 2022-05-15[22-57] (0).png (1.61 MB, 1920x1080)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
Needing more is a cope
Wanting more is a self cuck
The gun is fine, your aim is not
>>
o fug o shid o shid o fug
>>
>>384256643
Run brother scav! And do not look back!
>>
>>384255474
it's ugly though
>>
File: 1518973816396.jpg (192 KB, 768x1024)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>384255474
OPK7 love
>>
>>384258508
It's the only dovetail sight worth using. Kobra is ok is I can't get OPK7
>>
File: fa6.png (185 KB, 680x891)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
To anyone struggling with cash atm, I have a piece of scav main knowledge for you.

Buy any stripped AK variant from fence, so long as it's a 7.62 variant. Durability isn't an issue but try to aim for 48 or higher. At most this will cost you 18K, optimally it's 13k

After this, buy all the things you would require for a base AK. Pistol grip, hand guard, gas tube, stock. Dust cover is a good optional since it's also cheap and just more ergo. This entire list should cost no more than 6k for vpo-136 parts. Avoid a rear sight since it obscures front sight vision and actually makes keeping a sight picture harder with irons.

Congratulations, for approximately 18-20k you have a full auto ak in 7.62.
>>
>>384260868
Key note: This is with current discount prices. Expect it to go up when the discount event is over but it should still be quite cheap. I estimate about 26k for a full auto AKM.
>>
File: mynicem4build.jpg (35 KB, 460x580)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>384180376
What does this even mean?

Never can tell when people are talking about
>actual trannies
anymore, versus when they are simply using tranny as code for
>anyone I don't like
>>
>>384260868
where do I buy AK parts
>>
>>384263252
rejected since day one my name is
>>
>>384104260
>>
>>384104260
>>384265778
>no server stated
x d
>>
>>384265853
NA is the only existing one, fuck off
>>
>>384267169
filtered by the power house OCE players I see
>>
Love that I can just pick my servers, jump on, and start extract camping Canadians.
>>
File: 66f-1.jpg (33 KB, 680x763)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>384263252
Build it using edit present. When you click to buy parts, it will auto use the cheapest source.
>>
File: 2022-05-15.png (1003 KB, 1920x1080)
1003 KB
1003 KB PNG
>>384025348
sound is just shit

if someone is within ~10-15 yards it changes by like half a decibel meanwhile you can hear someone changing a fire selector or walking on concrete from like 60 yards. if sound made sense in this game though by the time someone was 10 yards from you it'd be like those fucking airdrops deafening your unborn children's children just by shouldering a rifle.

I was pistol running (comtacs on) Customs for a weekly task of 50 scavs w/ makarov. Got to stronghold first and started looting. Heard running from crackhouse, knew I was probably a goner and didn't tab out of my crate to not alert them to my presence. 16 seconds of full on sprinting later the guy ran directly into my room wearing an altyn+slick or something (so he's heavy) and I heard only directional changes from when he entered stronghold. I tabbed out the crate, turned around and he was literally barrel in my mouth - made me scream. I'll grab a screenshot.
>>
I'll be w8ing
>>
>>384271584
this looks like an entirely different game
>>
File: scav from the future.jpg (100 KB, 310x622)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
real niggas wear socks and sandals
>>
you should be unable to walk/crouch and have to crawl on your tummy if you black out or fracture both legs
>>
why do people willingly buy barter items from the FM that they can hardly even use or has trash barter trades?
>>
>>384272687
>such as
>>
File: 1645912827469.jpg (60 KB, 846x651)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>384272912
actually nevermind I just took a look at all the barter trades and I guess they're worth it but are people really willingly gonna spend 5 and 8 batteries on a sniper mosin as an example? a lot of these barter trades and craft seems more pricey than actually buying the things with cash or doing a quick scav run to find something like a gas analyzer
>>
>>384274093
well yeah
for some that is the access to a full early game sniper and don't think of it only from the where someone is buy ALL the barter items
for example the D battery is also used impact grenade battering, lets say you buy someone's 16 stack of d batteries as your are preparing for grenadier. you have some many batteries spare you notice you need 3 AAA bats for the rifle so you buy it.

then there things which are barter trades but also hideout items like the measuring tape, used in altyn and toolset bartering but also in security 1
>>
File: 1605646984314.png (675 KB, 689x693)
675 KB
675 KB PNG
I have over 1k+ flechette rounds and AP-20s and I hardly ever use shotguns. I guess its time for endless shotgun runs. I assume reserve is the best map for shotguns?
>captcha: AMV4X
>>
>>384275257
factory you nincompoop
>>
>>384275257
also any point of using any of the shotguns thats not a Saiga or MP 153? I know DB are for pissing off people in Factory and KS-23 are apparently murder machines
>>
>>384275257
what >>384275304 said
why have extra distance work against you, when you could have less distance work against them?
>>
>>384275257
>>384275304
>>384275551
>>384275750
do shotguns work realistically in this game? if so any map besides woods and snoreline would be fine for him
>>
>>384135226
I’m pretty sure they made far too little grozas for there to be any substantial number of them in Tarkov, same with the AN-94. Would be cool to see them as like a special rare gun in Russia 2028 or something, however the fuck that game is gonna play like
>>
>>384275551
Saiga is only good if you have enough time to load an entire mag (either 10 or 25 rounder) and chamber a shell.
The 153 with 8 round tube is almost always the choice, as loading 1 at a time allows you to cancel the reload animation and return fire quicker.
>>
>>384275856
considerably realistic, flechette is fine on short to medium range while you can easily go up to like 75 meters with ap-20 slugs
>>
File: AWM-338-white.jpg (302 KB, 1998x964)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>384276074
If they can add the ASH-12, KS-23 and as hinted by BSG the absolute meme that is the RSh-12 revolver then I see no problem adding the Groza. Me personally I'd like to see another shotgun in 20 gauge and a bolt action in .338LM.
>>
>>384277898
>getting AWPed in Tarkov
thunderous applause
>>
File: KSVK1.jpg (54 KB, 1616x679)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
imagine one shot head, eyes against a gigachad with an altyn + slick with this sucker. how much do you think this + its rounds will cost?
>>
>>384278861
Don't have to imagine, did it plenty in Arma 2.
It will be relegated to SBIH being completed and only barter for like 10 military bats or something retarded. It won't just 1 tap full altyns, it will 1 tap full zabralos and slicks too. Ammo will just be as rare as .338 AP
>>
File: 1622311178218.jpg (331 KB, 750x1038)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>384278861
>>384279260
>loots the belted ammunition off the Kords
>>
File: 898.gif (1.92 MB, 250x250)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB GIF
>close range against scav for weekly (60 pistol kills on scav)
>shoot scav in the head
>head jaws next shot
>wtf?
>check clip
>1 frames kneeling the exact 0.1s my muzzle flash erupts on his head
>>
>>384281920
Post clip.
>>
>>384281920
>>384284613
https://streamable.com/vtbl42
>>
>>384260868
Just scav Goshan and get some tushonkas
>>
File: 1642364737946.jpg (83 KB, 480x650)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>384287915

he even stops shooting once he kneels to make you think he's actually dead then once you notice he pulls the trigger

200 iq ice cold
>>
File: 1478355105350.jpg (8 KB, 229x250)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>hear two guys shooting the shit out of each other with silenced weapons across the map
>meanwhile the only hint I get that someone is shooting at me is that my pmc moans and bleeding symbols pop up
What the fuck
>>
>>384287915
on target until the threat is confirmed neutralized
>captcha:XAJAV
>>
File: 187_0_600x600.jpg (31 KB, 250x460)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
how come most mags dont have little openings to let you see how many rounds you have exactly??
>>
>>384293465
If its completely open like pic related you have a large ingress point for dirt and sand etc to get into it. You see it more nowadays because we can make strong and durable translucent materials.
>>
Dead game
>>
you think we'll get any updates on streets in this year's summer game fest?
>>
>>384303198
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (218 KB, 1280x720)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>384303198
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (186 KB, 1280x720)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>384304014
>>
>>384303419
This is some major BS...I was starting to wonder while playing this game...its like some of these people had my ass had a tracking beacon up my ass. This some major league bullshit.
>>
File: 1645318964397.jpg (87 KB, 640x640)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Can someone please explain why there is so much scav on scav violence happening right now? Also HentaiKnight999 and frontdoorbandit, go fuck yourselves
>>
>>384277898
We’ll let’s be clear here, all of those are weapons that are still in production today or have had so many units made already (KS-23) and have even seen limited or widespread adoption in some cases. Regardless, personally, I’d like to see the A-545/762 in the game since it is actually formally being adopted by the Russian military, at least add it in when we know more about the gun and its potential attachments. Could be too OP however
>>
>>384306013
I accidentally killed a scav earlier on factory. It was right after a firefight with a PMC so I got confused
>>
>>384309440
Factory doesn't count, that map is just a Unreal Tournament map in Tarkov. I have been killed 4-5 times on Shoreline in the last two days.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.