[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

"Virtual Reality, Real Suffering™"
get that bread edition

Introduction: https://rentry.co/nxm5p
Game Recommendations: https://rentry.co/5kbbe
Streamables: https://vrg.party/streamables.html
Contact book: https://discord.gg/qsydvqZmTD

>Game Resources
VRChat: https://rentry.co/sz4hb
Guides for Avatars and World Dev: https://rentry.co/pes62
Pavlov: https://rentry.co/8upbh
Payday2: https://rentry.co/vrgpd2
Beat Saber Mods and MP: https://rentry.co/vt6ch
Assetto Corsa: https://rentry.co/zb4vq
Contractors: https://rentry.co/msv97
Vox Machinae: https://rentry.co/wi33z

>Multiplayer Servers
Vivecraft: https://vrgcraft.space/, https://vrgcraft.space/forge.html
EU Pavlov: https://sparkleyserver.top/ <-- headpat to whitelist "Gem Server!"

>Events
/vrg/ Prom: June 18th
Idol Week: June 28th - July 3rd
Idol Event: July 2nd
Sports Festival Event: July 10th

Previous thread:
>>338838783
>>
Evil pool
>>
>>339047053
gosh S is so cute
>>
File: home.jpg (73 KB, 1080x1080)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>
to think I would end up fighting on the same side as my enemy...
>>
>>339048831
God I love kaminos.
>>
File: 1592884326074.jpg (86 KB, 1024x768)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>339049139
>tfw almost all soulful kamino and boat users slowly switched over to soulless booth recolors
>>
File: vox-all-hammers.webm (2.14 MB, 640x360)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB WEBM
>>339026792
Get ready for mech on mech action.

:: Vox Machinae | Friday, June 11th, 8pm ET ::

Hosting a Vox lobby tomorrow night for me and the other NA wagies. Look for a thread post time of for details.

Read through https://vmcodex.net/wiki/Main_Page if you haven't, it has good info on all the weapons and modules. fuel to coolant module is nice on that drill.
>>
>>339042116
Sounds like a break would be good for your mental health.

I've been gone for about a year or so and it's been pretty great overall, I've grown a lot in that time since I started focusing on sorting myself out. It was hard at first because I had to face the fact that I too had been addicted and had been using VR as the ultimate form of escapism. I don't regret the many hours spent on it though. I have plenty of great memories to look back on. Even the "mistakes" that I made I am grateful for, as they helped me grow/mature after distancing myself and seeing the bigger picture.

Don't beat yourself up for where you're at right now, things can always get better when you shift your focus/attention, don't dwell on the negative shit. I hope you find yourself in a better headspace in the near future. In the event that you are forced to take a break, just think of it as an opportunity to refocus/recalibrate so that you have the option to come back later refreshed or to move on entirely to something that you find more interesting.

>>339042512
Have you been lurking the thread consistently for those 3 years? What makes you stick around despite not playing for so long? Today's my first time checking it in forever, it doesn't seem like much has changed desu. I can kind of relate to how you feel though, it feels familiar yet at the same time, alien. I also wonder how my old friends are doing, but it's been so long that I don't think I'd ever rejoin to find out since like you said the dynamics has most likely changed so much since VR time always did move at lightspeed compared to reality.
>>
Any good plantation owner models that I can use for the Buck Breaking event?
>>
>>339049820
>soulless booth recolors
It'll take time for them to improve it overtime to be more unique
>>
>>339049820
>soulful kamino
You well know just as everyone else that kamino recolors were quite soulless back in it's hayday as well.
As always it takes time for people to truly get better at making their current models more unique.

Supporting all new booth babes to reconsider picking rarer booths not shared on sharing piracy sites or are older booths.
Another way is to slowly improve models over time by making your booth more unique through customization. Ganbatte!
>>
>>339051357
>>339050627
samefag
recolored booths will never be unique
>>
File: 1455580676822.gif (1.31 MB, 244x148)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB GIF
>>339050040
>Have you been lurking the thread consistently for those 3 years?
Nope. Life caused me to stop being able to show up consistently, which gradually just lead to me showing up to fewer and fewer things until I stopped entirely. I wasn't in the threads until I upgraded my rig in January of this year and the better components let me actually get playable framerates in VR. I've been in here on and off since then.
>>
File: 1623275350009.jpg (100 KB, 1440x810)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>339049821
It's been awhile i'm kinda hyped
>>
>>339049820
I love all of our non-booth actual individuals!
>>
>>339053749
Yeah, all three of them!
>>
>>339049820
Cute and funny boothmono...
>>
>>339054737
I’m one of them!
>>
>>339055331
me too!
>>
>>339055297
Oh yeah there are some kemonos I've seen that use kemono face with booth body and hair.
Or kemono hair with booth face and body.
It's nice mixing and matching.

There are hundreds upon hundreds of unique booth faces and people should pick more of the rarer booth faces to mix and match.
I think it's the piracy aspect that actually promotes this samefaggy flavour of the month thing that occurs on booth.

An easy way to go around being unique is definitely hair. Even if you use the same booth face, the hair transforms the face so much in terms of expression.
Booth faces are hard to beat in terms of features and quality and thus people gravitate towards using them.
Just need to make or buy the more unique hairs to mix and match and frankenstein.
>>
>>339050040
>>339051868
We want you both. Come back, meet the new people, find out how some of the old people have changed. The river keeps flowing, but there's an empty place in it, waiting for you.
>>
File: pypy.jpg (1.04 MB, 3840x2160)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
P-P-Pypy t-t-time! It's that time again everyone! The last Pypy dancing for the week! Join the world:https://vrch.at/fudge-eziozeus-b132e
or join on Wiz-
>>
>>339049821
Ayy let's fucking go. Finally a game I can make it to.
>>
File: pypy_pets.jpg (961 KB, 3840x2160)
961 KB
961 KB JPG
>>339056716

Are the pypy pets going to be there this week?
>>
>>339053749
People are scared of my avatar :(
>>
File: Raoh.jpg (162 KB, 680x755)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>339050040
>>339051868
Been gone too. Probably won't be coming back for various reasons, but not negative. I am happy with the memories I made.
>>
>>339055849
Creepy
>>
File: 1528772296617.jpg (36 KB, 476x353)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>339058790
>>339050040
>>339051868
Remember, you're here forever.
>>
Are there many VRC meetups that have some kind of game or activity as a part of it? I suck at socializing unless there is some kind of central subject. I know about Mahjong and Pypy.
>>
>>339059813
are we though?
>>
>>339059967
we like to play put put sometimes, you know, the minigolf udon game.
>>
>>339059967
We do Explorations from time to time.
World exploration is an amazing thing
>>
>>339058790
that's one dedicated canadian.
>>
>>339059967
We've done putt putt, uno, laser tag, and a few other games randomly. People are always playing pool too in hangout worlds with a table.
>>
>>339059417
correct
>>
>>339059813
At 4chan? Yeah probably. I have been gone from meetups for, like, years.
>>
>>339062497
I've been on 4chan at least since I was 12, in 2006.
The hell is wrong with me?
>>
>>339069523
The music, games, movies, and memes you surround yourself with at 12 tend to be what define your tastes for the rest of you life.
>>
You should play SCP Labrat
1: It's the scariest game in VR
and that's the only reason
>>
is there anything wrong with having a vr crush?
>>
>>339070182
nope. 100% the road to happiness and fulfilment. Literally nothing can go wrong.
>>
>>339070182
Just like a real crush. You can get CRUSHED if you don't act on it to see if it can be.
Staying in the land of ambiguity is hell
>>
>>339069523
4chan is fun, even with how shitty it got.
>>
File: 1618290215382.png (769 KB, 1080x1363)
769 KB
769 KB PNG
>>339070182
fall in love with me and i will CRUSH your heart purely because i can and because it's fun
>>
File: SOY.png (166 KB, 965x543)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>339069884
But I got into my favorite anime that absolutely surround me now and defines me at like 18 years old. Explain that sherlock
>>
>>339070590
but you can get crushed from rejection too so isn't it better to not push it?
>>
>>339070767
edgy xD
>>
I cant find the new time trial server on AC
>>
>>339070835
There is relief in clarity. While you only feel despair and regret when you did not try when you could've
>>
File: sak.png (78 KB, 692x519)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>339069884
Actually as another 30 year old boomer I can attest the internet was objectively better when I was 12. What a pity you missed it.
>>
File: EG66BjnW4AI8Sq0.png (133 KB, 500x520)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>339070182
>>339070835
VR is a good place to experiment and try things you wouldn't normally try in the real world.
If you feel attracted to someone then I would encourage you to explore it.
>>339071092
This.
>>
>>339069884
[citation does not exist]
I get what you're trying to say, but the idea that "PEOPLE NEVER EVER CHANGE" is tired and wrong. Especially with regards to tastes.
>>
File: 1572314389154.jpg (74 KB, 494x583)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>339071309
As another boomer in my 30s I would have to agree, the internet is worse now than it's ever been due to the easy availability of the internet through smartphones and all sorts of mobile devices. Back in the early 2000s and 90s the user numbers were more limited to only those who cared enough to learn how to operate a computer, usually teenagers and geeky types.
You can find a huge fan community now for basically anything anime related whereas in the early years of 4chan it was more difficult to find large fan communities and usually anime and game discussion would take place as megathreads on larger forums or sparsely populated IRC channels.
>>
>>339071985
I think the problem with the modern internet is that the wild-west of individuals making their own spaces has been absorbed fully by the corporate cityscape.
You'd be as shitty as the zoomlings are too if you'd been indoctrinated by the market forces they were forced into.
>>
>>339072264
I can see how that is to an extent, but I think that kids being shitty also has to do with shitty parenting.
What sort of market forces are you talking about?
>>
>>339072773
Nah he's right. Millennials were raised by boomers, the worst generation of parents. If bad parents make shitty kids, today's 30 year olds should have been the worst when they were younger.

Zoomers are shitty to each other because social media is a cage with no way to escape. I didn't even have a phone until I was 16. They haven't known anything else.
>>
>>339073630
Yeah I forgot about the social media rubbish fire since I don't participate.
>>
>>339071985
>worse now than it's ever been due to the easy availability of the internet through smartphones and all sorts of mobile devices
>>339072264
>the wild-west of individuals making their own spaces has been absorbed fully by the corporate cityscape
Web 2.0 will eventually happen to VR. I know there's a lot of doom and gloom about normalfags here already, but VR 2.0 will be catastrophic.
>>
>>339072773
So, like, this is from 7 fucking years ago already, and it's not like things have got better.

But alone that's just a variable without any context. Like, why would that be bad? What did that change mean?
I think the biggest most meaningful changes that came from it were...

>Everything being linked together, and controlled by a few parties.
What's acceptable speech? What's an acceptable site design? Who gets to decide what's important, what's at the top of search results, news feeds, and related video lists? The same 3 or 4 fucks. And because they decide everything, their priorities are the priorities of the whole internet. So...

>Successful internet culture is homogenized, and designed for one goal; monetization
Streamers, viral videos, vtubers, twitch, tiktok, social media; all that cunty shit is controlled by the algorithms that measure it. And the algorithms are designed to make cash, hand over fist. So they reward certain things; the things that turn the viewer (remember, the viewer is the product) into the most long term, reliable cash flow. These are things like...
>clickbait & the onions-face
These get people onto pages, and into videos. You wanna be popular on youtube? fucking do it. You WILL NOT succeed without playing that game
1/?
>>
>>
>>
>>339074276
>Empty, mind numbing content with NO value
Let's say there are two streamers or content makers or whatever. One of them teaches people about philosophy, personal values, individuality, whatever. And the other one does vacuous videos about being cute and bad at video games and using silly catch phrases. Now let's imagine that an audience test has both of these streamers coming out equal on ALL metrics for their video; viewer engagement, enjoyment, watch time, whatever. Even in this case, the empty one is preferable to the corporate interest. An individual; even an individual who comes back for the product, is a harder market to sell to (and real individuals often times DONT come back, because they're growing and changing instead. bad for business.)
The only reason there are platforms and money in SOME (very few) actually substantive content producers is because the 2nd and 3rd rate players in the market have discovered the "long tail" and successfully make their living feeding off niche markets that the big players just don't bother targeting.

I can go on and on with this shit, but you get the idea.

>>339074063
And this fucking terrifies me. You know how free vrc is right now..? (in terms of money and liberty). Just imagine the fucking dollar signs in executives' eyes when they think about all the monetization opportunities. People are uploading THEIR OWN content..? Why aren't the paying for it? Why aren't they paying a fucking premium on each of their dynamic bones? On the ability to change hair color? Why aren't they paying monthly on each of these things?
Their own worlds? Their own games and features? This shit can't be free. The market will rebel. And once it isn't free, it'll kowtow to what gets the most, and stupidest consumers into it in the biggest numbers. Kids with their hands in daddy's wallet; and that means no sex, no NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER, no meanies, no fucking anything.
Money. Money money money money money.

2/3
>>
>>339074770
Enjoy this while it lasts.
I don't know why I needed a 3 but you know. Here's a picture.
>>
>>339074770
>why aren't people paying for a free game
because the free tag is the only thing keeping vrchat on the top of the list, the moment that is gone so will be vrhat's first place a lot of shit that used to be freeware but turned into pay bullshit got killed by the transition
>>
>>339074964
It doesn't have to be vrc that successfully monetizes it. But somebody will.
>>
>>339075142
>successfully monetizes it
fuck it ill entertain the thought, lets say neosvr or some shit decides to go cashcow and they have limited success with it with the few idiots that are willing to pay for free content, how long do you believe people will keep pouring money on them when there is free competition around the corner?
>>
>>339075248
do you use linux?
>>
>>339075360
>hurr a platform that doesn't have any games is a perfect comparison between 3-4 competitors that are only floating around because they are free, if any of them became mandatory monthly fee they would immediately die out but hurr muh marketing team sold me a big dream of dollar signs
don't be a retard anon
>>
>>339075142
>>339074770
>You know how free vrc is right now..? (in terms of money and liberty).
VRC will be usurped when something like Epic Games decides to use its wallet and built-in audience to speedrun to the top. When this happens I think VRC will ironically serve as a refuge for as long as it can keep the lights on.
>>
the moment vrchat decides to go mandatory monthly fee is the day vrchat loses its number one spot, right now they are gate drug of desktoppers and quest kiddies looking to try out vr in habbo hotel, you think the moms that bought their kids a quest 2 or the cheapskates that don't even buy headsets are going to pay a damn monthly fee?
even the ones with fbt already sunk a lot of money on that shit you think they will pay some mmorpg tier fee monthly just to play some shit that they can play for free if they just jump ship to the competition?
>>
>every vrchat "mute" is someone with gender dysphoria who eventually voice reveals an untrained voice

so this is how it is
>>
at best one of the competitors will make a mandatory monthly fee and try to shill it as gated community tier horseshit to keep out the poor fags, that competition will become a second life tier bubble community that will barely drag on for years
>>
>>339075701
what is an untrained voice? a regular voice? or a what?
>>
>>339075694
I think you're viewing things too short term, and without considering how quickly and radically things can change in modern tech and society. For real, how much of what you now take completely for granted and think is self evident about the internet/internet culture didn't even exist and couldn't even be imagined 20 years ago? 10? 5?
>>
>>339076071
a regular voice instead of singing trained / tranny trained voice, singers and some actors do voice training but trannies kind of hijacked the term to mean trying to sound like a chipmunk that sucks dick
>>
File: 1558213887051.png (398 KB, 456x306)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
>>339076214
retard think of all the things that shot themselves in the foot when they took their number 1 spot for granted and went monetary, where is skype buddy? where is msn messenger? where is team speak? where is tumblr?
things die when they overreach, know your place tupper
>>
>>339076071
there is voice training to help you sound like your gender

even without voice feminization surgery, an untrained male voice is only (on average) an octave below a female voice and you can generally do a good job after some work

because of the stigma behind transgenderism and such, lots of the people who use vrchat as a way to explore their gender identity and feel comfortable do not have the resources to perfect their other-gender voice

tldr it sounds unnatural
>>
File: 1346850817539.gif (1.78 MB, 300x199)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB GIF
>>339076376
yes, corporations haven't dominated and monetized the fields of voice chat, text chat, communities based around them, or social media. I'm sorry, I was so wrong.
>>
>>339075906
>gated community tier horseshit to keep out the poor fags
That's SUPPOSED to be the headset aaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>339076615
oh yes just like 4chan is monthly fee and discord right? know your place money milker trash
>>
File: 1462919476965.png (636 KB, 2000x1921)
636 KB
636 KB PNG
>>339076376
>where is team speak?
right there? what do you mean? I still use it along with mumble. (discord is a big no-no)
>>
>>339076765
You're right, I can say and do anything I want on discord. And on facebook and twitter too. If I don't pay for it, that means there can't be anything wrong or corporate about them.
>>
#premium4chan(nel) accounts
even the nitro on discord is a optional thing for retards that have too much money
guess what, vrchat already has that option too anything past that is going to be suicide for the number 1 spot
>>339076648
i mean it kind of is, quest 2 kind of fucked up the formula but i think desktop is still just a trial version of virtual reality for people to get hooked on it and then buy the real deal
>>
>>339076878
just because you refuse to use the furry dev number 1 msn messenger of our era doesn't mean it's not easily the modern variant of that
>>339076914
technically you can, i got my old account banned on discord for saying the nigger word but that was during the floyd riot horseshit when discord doubled down on virtue signalling and had autoban algorithms on place for gamer words
apart from that you can just ban evade, the accounts are free it's not like you'll lose anything i got back into the same servers i was prior to getting banned with my new account there was very limited damage from being banned by the furry devs
>>
i would like to play vrchat but not have people on my steam account know im into vrchat and DONT TELL ME TO USE TRWO ACCOPUNTS THATS FGUCKED
>>
>>339077136
>all the things that shot themselves in the foot when they took their number 1 spot for granted and went monetary
>teamspeak
huh? I dont think they've done things differently in the past 20 years it has existed. last I checked you can still host your own servers at no cost
>>
>>339077282
i don't have to use steam because i have cv-1, i wouldn't recommend buying that piece of shit with a type fault on the cord though just for that, if you're using steam reliant shit you're kind of fucked unless you hide your online status and pray that people don't check your hours on that game
>>
>>339077282
hide playtimes. appear offline. or there's even an option for hiding what game you're playing but staying logged in, i think.
just turn that on and off every time you launch, if you're so concerned. The hide playtime thing is probably mandatory though.
>>
>>339077282
just login with vrchat account like literally everybody

you dont even need steam open
>>
>>339077434
team speak got killed by discord when discord became the new big chat and voice chat platform that allowed image hosting and sharing of videos conveniently
https://youtu.be/_DngRIHs5eM
>>
File: 1471275167091.jpg (155 KB, 640x720)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>finally got a beast of a pc
>got my quest 1 set up with airlink
>works perfectly

>can't think of anything to play when I could play everything
>>
File: 1473253929644.png (535 KB, 700x676)
535 KB
535 KB PNG
>>339077568
yes and? when did it go over the borders what it was trying to achieve with monetary reasons like your post mentioned? I mean I've heard it has some newer beta stuff that acts like a discord, but I couldnt really care less unless they stopped supporting the older versions of it. It's been the same program since forever.
I dont understand your point here.
>>
>>339074309
>>339074510
This is well made
>>
>>339078249
>things die on their own when competition that offers same shit and more comes along doing it for free
>platforms that go into monetized shit tend to die even faster
no point i suppose if you can't read the writing on the wall
>>
File: Virtual kind of feel.png (211 KB, 680x684)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>>339074276
>>339074770
Very insightful take. I echo the same sentiment.
>>
>>339078240
Play VRchat
>>
>>339079396
vrchat gives you the gay for twinks
>>
File: 1513743721173.gif (1.98 MB, 500x571)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
>>339078606
I still dont see the monetary part you mentioned with teamspeak.
it does what it's supposed to do for a voip program. it never sold you shit if you didnt want to, but you can choose to rent a server if that's what you desire. it's still got it's users and will continue to do so. if you're that big into sharing shit "conveniently" it's got the not-discord coming up too with the support of existing TS3 infrastructure. yes, and it's "free"
>>
>>339079631
well renting servers is optional but in discord you can make servers for "free" as long as you don't care about convenient gif shit
>>
>>339079537
Go install doom then. Side quest.
That shit is fun and doubly so using an airlink I'd imagine.
Same with Superhot
>>
File: 1564406710638.png (960 KB, 744x744)
960 KB
960 KB PNG
>>339079986
you don't understand anon, i already played vrchat and now i have the gay for girly twinks
it's too late for me, save yourself..
>>
File: THE TRUTH.png (871 KB, 844x1200)
871 KB
871 KB PNG
>>339080098
Pic related anon
>>
File: 3qjidu.jpg (345 KB, 1260x708)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
>>339080175
hot is hot!
>>
>>339074510
B...
>>
>>339074309
>>339074510
holy shit
>>
File: 1538116048590.jpg (50 KB, 960x868)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>339079769
yes. I just dont understand where teamspeak "took it's number one spot for granted" or "overreached" and died because of it

MSN messenger died because of MS buying out skype and merging them together, though no idea what happened to it after that. my guess mobile markets grew exponentially during early 2010s and the competition got alot bigger too, though I'd imagine some poor souls still use it. tumblr? no idea about that, but wasnt it because they banned porn and everyone fled the site after that. both of those are things I somewhat agree on regarding shitting the bed they lied on
>>
>>339080875
i might've thrown team speak in there just as an assumption that they did similar shit, all i remember is people moving from that to discord so i just assumed they did some retarded shit too
>>
File: chrome_qvtZqwg8mr.jpg (147 KB, 1853x861)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>339076429
The average pitch is more important than the ceiling or floor
>>
>>339075701
What about me?
>>
>>339081561
i used to be mute until i pulled out my deeper than your balls voice, people treat you different when they can fill in the blanks with their own imagination, using my normal voice changed a lot of things
>>
>>
>>339081608
Cool rocks
>>
File: CUTE.png (2.01 MB, 1920x1080)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB PNG
He is Cute i say, CUTE!
>>
File: 1620371144375.gif (234 KB, 498x278)
234 KB
234 KB GIF
>>339081754
L.....................................
>>
what is the best way to make your avatar fit your body for FBT?
i dont know how to figure out what lengths I should make my limbs
>>
>>339076429
>So I started playing this chat game and I chose a female avatar to represent me, that single choice revealed to me that I was transgender
>>
>>339081856
Watch Kung's fbt guide on Youtube
>>
>>339081754
C drinking to much again
>>
File: 1593343034503.jpg (48 KB, 282x373)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>339080979
>all i remember is people moving from that to discord so i just assumed they did some retarded shit too
ah, fair enough. but it's just this
>competition that offers same shit and more comes along doing it for free
ease of usage combined with the voice chat, streaming and convenient funny meme image sharing is a big draw for the most of the crowd. add the word "free" to it and people will lap it up. I can see the appeal of that all-in-one service, but I'm more on the boomer side so I like to keep doing stuff as I'm used to. one program for voice, other for chat and certain sites for sharing. old good, new bad you know
>>
File: gugu.png (2.74 MB, 1080x1920)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB PNG
>>339082117
gugu gaga
>>
I see the thread is on fire, but no one is trying to cook their headset
>>
>>339082239
well at least you're conscious about the options and choices that you make with your services
>>
>>339081754
L & C are cute
>>
>>339082580
no they are not
one of them is sperg and a lunatic and the other one is just weird
>>
>>339082712
you were born normal so you ironically cannot understand difference in others, just because someone has sperg fits doesn't make them any less of a human being than you, you have only been accustomed to being accepted as you are straight from the get go so you do not relate to their struggles
walk a mile in the shoes of a stranger and you start to understand what shapes their world view and patterns of behavior, you can co-exist with spergs with ease if you just accept them as they are without trying to improve or change them
>>
>>339048831
Where are the pictures from this event?
>>
even if at the end of it they still choose to hate you at the very least you gave them the opportunity to be who they are, go into it without expecting anything out of it and you will learn how people tick and that will allow you to understand the wider world better
>>
>>339082916
I'd prefer to stay at the sidelines and laugh
>>
>>339083058
No clue. The anon that made most of the pictures said they wanted to edit them before posting them here. That was like 3 days ago... if they don't post anything, I'll just post some of the raw stuff they put on the screenshot server.
>>
>>339082916
he is also a manipulative cunt and you are the walking proof of that
>>
File: 1623242785806.jpg (443 KB, 700x990)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
>>339082712
C isn't weird at all they're very fun and interesting
L might act a little brash at times but who doesn't when they've been drinking? and from what I've seen he means well deep down too
I'd say you should spend time getting to know people better instead of just jumping to conclusions based off of what you see from a distance, unless you want people to do the same to you

>>339081754
>>339082580
Yes very cute photo

>>339082916
>walk a mile in the shoes of a stranger and you start to understand what shapes their world view and patterns of behavior, you can co-exist with spergs with ease if you just accept them as they are without trying to improve or change them
I'm going to have to call this based
>>
>>339082712
You don't sound very cute anon
>>
>>339083217
then you do that, that's your choice and your freedom to do, as long as you are not dragging anyone down with you you can live your own life any damn way you choose
but i do not understand why some people feel obligated to bitch about spergs having fits, just block the fucker if it bothers you that much the people who can tolerate that will not and will look past that you don't have to no one is holding a gun to your head and telling you to be friends with a sperg there will be other friends for them ones that actually enjoy their company despite their differences never force yourself to be that person that is not only dishonest but a detriment to your own well being
>>339083417
>manipulative
block him you stupid cunt, if his behavior bothers you that much and you see it as malicious fucking block him, it is not rocket science it is very god damn simple concept if you feel that they are mistreating you you block their fucking ass
>>
>>339083580
>block him
i hate blocking because then i cant tell if the shit is in the world.
>>
I hope for some nice Payday 3 news during FES. No VR for Payday 3 would be a big letdown thou.
>>
>>339083702
>i would rather have an excuse to bitch about a person than resolve the issue with the tools given to me
as you wish
>>
>>339083709
keep hoping anon
>>
Remember to suplex your vrfu
>>
>>339083702
Rent free

If you cant block and move on with your life, you are the problem.
>>
>>339084083
hear hear
>>
>>339083819
It's all I can do, as I doubt VR will be supported at launch for Payday 3.
>>
File: homer.gif (1.06 MB, 220x165)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB GIF
I love blocking people. Watching reasonable anons completely melt down and turn into dramafags when you do it is hilarious to me.
>>
File: tehehe.png (116 KB, 1548x657)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
completely unrelated, i made an excel sheet that can calculate how many miles of dick lewders and gays had inside of them
>>
rainbow markers are neat
>>
i've come to know a bunch of people who have autism and mental stuff, co-existing with them is not an issue as long as you don't push their buttons over some bullshit, just accept that sometimes some shit will set them off, learn to tolerate that and then don't lord it over them
that's it, that's literally all you have to do to be able to co-exist with folks like that, think of it like being able to tolerate someone being drunk and having some racist rant about how africans worry too much about their shoes, do you end your friendship with a guy just because he has weird fixation with shoe fashion? no you don't at least i wouldn't, just learn to accept that sometimes people do shit that is out of the ordinary and as long as that is not purposefully malicious shrug it off
that's my 2 cents on it
>>339084134
i don't mind being blocked as long as they don't try to rub it in by having a 3rd party tell me i'm blocked, you don't want to see me in game? you don't have to that's why the function is there
>>
>>339084083
>>339083812
you dont get it.
but okay im not gonna spend time with brainwashed people like you
>>
>>339084189
N and K: 10.8km.
>>
>>339084390
you're just salty they spilled the beans on you talking shit about someone behind their back, don't tell secrets to autists you stupid cunt they are naturally honest they can't help it if they talk about shit that you assume everyone thinks is private
>>
>>339084347
>do you end your friendship with a guy just because he has weird fixation with shoe fashion

I'm highly selective about who my "friends" are so that the term "friendship" actually has value to me. I have a lot of acquaintances, but I don't consider people like you're describing my "friends" to begin with.
>>
>>339084189
Max length 10 minutes, haha
>>
>>339084189
You have lewded 468 times?! Wtf
>>
>>339084507
>rarity = value
fuck off jew, you think a serial killer having only a hobo as a friend makes that hobo more valuable than a guy who has 10 friends friends? stupid fucking logic if you ask me, it may have more value to the serial killer but i doubt that hobo has any kind of cool stories to tell or any loyalty beyond the convenience
>>
>>339084646
>you think a serial killer having only a hobo as a friend makes that hobo more valuable than a guy who has 10 friends friends? stupid fucking logic if you ask me

Who the fuck said that? Are you retarded?
>>
>>339084628
3 years will get you that
>>
>>339084507
>I'm highly selective about who my "friends" are
G'day milady. I would love to introduce myself. I am a fine gentleman and a scholar, bearing yhe "Trusted User" rank. I enjoy fine wine and beautiful walks on the beach in VR.

Now, as for my qualifications I am extremely selective about my friends and whom I associate with. Come to the meetup, but don't expect people to automatically tolerate you or want to speak to you, alas, but I would certainly love to tolerate and speak to a fine lady such as yourself. Kindly disregard the other posters and join me in my private quarters this fine evening.
>>
>>339084774
If you're proud of being friends with niggers that's your business. Don't shame me for not wanting to keep such company.
>>
>>339084731
>i choose only few people to label as "friends" thus making the rarity increase the value of having them
you are thinking like a retarded jew
>>
>>339084765
I have only lewded like 40 times during 2 years. You have lewded every third day for 3 years.
>>
>>339084932
you sound like a fucking schizo throwing out the big jew argument
take your meds retard, all I was saying is that I don't befriend people I don't like
>>
>>339084765
they are so cute together what the fuck
>>
>>339084989
>i don't befriend people i don't like
no one does you stupid cunt, what kind of fucking backwards ass argument is that?
>>
>>339085025
it's not an argument you seething mouth breather
>>
Your friends: bad
My friends: good
This thread: retard
>>
File: 1611764018976.jpg (28 KB, 400x400)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>339084765
which one is the bottom?
>>
>>339085086
you're fucking retarded, just because you hate majority of the population doesn't mean you have a fine taste for people it just means you're intolerable cunt who doesn't have many friends
>>
im jealous on C and R desu
>>
>>339085132
The Shota.
>>
>>339085139
I never said I had a fine taste for people you schizo. You're having a melty and making shit up I never said, now go take your fucking meds.
>>
File: 1597597582835.gif (219 KB, 540x457)
219 KB
219 KB GIF
>>339085164
very good
>>
>>339085197
>schizo
>take your meds
i see you are resorting to catch phrases now, enjoy your meltie as you cope with the fact you are bad at being pleasant
>>
>>339084765
Schattig
>>
>>339050040
>In the event that you are forced to take a break, just think of it as an opportunity to refocus/recalibrate so that you have the option to come back later refreshed or to move on entirely to something that you find more interesting.
Yeah I half hoping this will happen to I'm forced to take a break, I don't know if I would do it off my own back
>>
yall are autistic and acustic
>>
>>339085452
Hello, I am autistic.

I believe you meant, "acoustic".
>>
File: 10047885.jpg (42 KB, 520x308)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>339085452
i am not only acoustic, i am the real deal
>>
>>339085360
en grappig
>>
>>339083367
>screenshot server
Fucking disgusting. Why do people do this
>>
>>339049820
Why don't we have a boat/kemono event?
Oldfags can reuse or redo their old avatars.
Newfags can find a model they like and personalise it the way they'd like.
>>
File: 1598875051293.jpg (62 KB, 680x832)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>339049820
>>
>>339085787
dripping kamino pussy in your face
>>
File: 1579195003358.jpg (334 KB, 1900x1300)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>339085857
>>
>>339083367
>>339085574
They were never going to get posted here anyway. Big reason why I don't take part in "avatar events" as they are made by and for the discord and their splinter discords.
>>
>>339070182
Just like real life, depends on how you handle them.
For me all my crushes have ended up going wrong and making me feel like absolute shit. Maybe I got unlucky, maybe I handled them wrong, or maybe both.
>>
>>339085574
For archiving. Why the fuck are you mad about this?
>>
File: 1598249083979.webm (274 KB, 946x752)
274 KB
274 KB WEBM
>>339083367
>the screenshot server
>>
File: 77e.gif (1.97 MB, 400x304)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
>>339085928
>>
>>339086017
not him but it's annoying when people call themselves /vrg/ and host "/vrg/ events" but are allergic to posting in the thread
it isn't an archive if the majority of posts don't end up here, and we already have the /vg/ archive for old screenshots posted here; it's actively withholding pictures of people having fun and makes the thread worse as a consequence
>>
>>339076429
>explore their gender identity
vrchat is pink-pilling people at a record rate lol
>>
cutes
>>
>>339086757
oh please you worry too much about what other people do with their time, they are a part of vrg and they want to archive some shit so let them, just because your face isn't there doesn't mean they aren't vrg
>>
>>339084628
those are rookie hours, i've monkied 300 times with just one person in a year
>>
>>339086797
Those two are always glued together, very cute
>>
>>339086757
If everything that gets posted there were posted here, you would get tons of people complaining about spamming instead.
>>
>>339047827
S really is cute!
>>
>>339087032
Habibi...
>>
>>339086797
>gem is getting colonized by NA
mein god..
>>
>>339087389
more like migrated over to NA, more degenerates to lewd with
>>
>>339087473
>the purist NA closetfags turned the closet gem into a cocksleeve
like pottery?..
>>
i feel personally slighted that the gem snubbed me when i tried to hit on them and went for NA dick instead
>>
how to become a cocksleeve?
>>
>>339087654
look cute and say yes when a coomer hits on you, then let them know that you love cock and the rest should happen naturally
>>
>>339087473
NA is the coomer timezone.
>>
>>339087726
i am woman
>>
>>339087802
did i fucking stutter?
>>
>>339086017
This is an image board dumbass. If an event is hosted here for anons and images are taken for it whynot post the images here where they belong. There's no need for a discord for it.
>>
>>339087654
Look at the other cocksleeves. Get an avatar that looks similar to what they have and act like a submissive bottom wherever you go. Or just wait for someone to groom you, it's not that hard.
>>
if you're a submissive bottom who likes to take dick in them your solution is very simple, look cute, be receptive and when a coomer hits on you say yes and then let them know how much you love cock, it really is that fucking easy
if you're a woman just tell them that you like their dick and to take dick up in you, some people may see it as trashy but honesty should be a huge turn on to anyone with taste
>>
>>339087851
but most of /vrg/ is gay.
>>
File: 1561774265179.gif (1.24 MB, 303x307)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB GIF
>>339087717
>discord markdown
>deleted
how embarrassing
>>
>>339088095
you're in luck bitch i'm bisexual, i think most of vrg is either jail gay or bisexuals there is very few actual full on hard gays in vrg despite how it seems on the outside
>>
>>339086797
What happened to nemlin?
>>
>>339088149
NA degeneracy. Just like with P
>>
>>339088236
oh please n was a mommy dommy way before NA sunk their claws on them
>>
>>339088140
uwu daddy~
>>
>>339088236
Nah I mean him and rider were always together. Looks like phossu replaced him.
>>
>>339088149
probably another meltdown.
>>
POV: you just set foot into Europe
>>
>>339088345
Damn, going through bongs like it's nothing special.
>>
>>339048314
Kyoot Koyuki!
>>
>>339088286
careful with that kind of talk, you might catch some dick in you
>>
File: tpr.png (1.38 MB, 1278x805)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
He's just another mirror goon
>>
>>339088571
yes, and?
>>
>>339088670
>>
imagine pozzing tupper. shooting your load of cum unside of him and then he has to make a devsteam while you plugged his tight boyhole with a lovense and you buzz him while he streams to thousands of twitch watchers
>>
File: 1578321177865.gif (463 KB, 300x188)
463 KB
463 KB GIF
>>339088938
>pozzing
lost me there chief
>>
File: d79qn3wfheh31.jpg (176 KB, 1419x1367)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
to the horny girl, if you're EU hours find a nanachi when you are online in meetups and whisper hi daddy to their ear and you might catch some dick in you
>>
>>339089146
Don't. you can do better than that.
>>
File: 1561887894000.jpg (87 KB, 939x1200)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>339089146
I'm not the horny girl, but what if I want some nanachi dick in me?
>>
>>339089214
put yourself out there sonny, apply yourself and snatch the horny girl with your own pitch
>>
>>339089146
okay carl take your meds
>>
>>339089146
S i had no idea...
>>
>>339089146
>Girl
>>
Why does FriskyFrisky like pink pilling so much
>>
>>339089146
if you tell me what a nanachi is, im gonna do that master~
>>
File: 1561660745947.png (607 KB, 595x720)
607 KB
607 KB PNG
>>339089146
what if I prefer to be knotted?
>>
>>339089146
chad move ngl

Nanachis always win
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 435x1080)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>339089253
that can happen, fuck it if someone whisper hi daddy to my ear it's on and they have only themselves to blame
>>339089292
beer is my meds
>>339089317
>s
who dat?
>>339089343
i swing either way so doesn't bother me if they have a dick, that's a bonus in my books
>>339089403
one of these pic related things
>>339089513
i'm too lazy to edit a knot on it, might still have that factory line nanachi that has dick variety shapekeys not sure though
>>339089636
it's all about self confidence and knowing what you want, you can do it too and better than i i'm actually a amateur i just know what i want and go for it
>>
File: 1590810679643.gif (1.38 MB, 402x312)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB GIF
>>339089670
I love you carl and I'll always stick up for you
>>
>>339089760
i love you too random anon who likes me
https://youtu.be/P6Agwu_5J14
>>
>>339089670
sorry, im not a furry
>>
>>339090029
your loss sweet cheeks
>>
File: thinkin bout booty.png (2.33 MB, 1920x1080)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB PNG
>>339089670
based
>>
>>>/trash/39311250
>>
>>339088149
melty probably.rider mustve got sick of it
>>
>>339090204
i wouldn't mind fucking the NA nanachi's
>>
Tonight we shall drink!
>>
>>339090638
jawohl!
>>
gugu gaga baba gotta melty because he vrfufu left him oh no so sad gugu

honestly, when you kill yourself because a random person on the internet cheated on you go on do it, your life wasnt probably not that much worth anyway
>>
File: Spoiler Image (233 KB, 361x385)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
>>339089926
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By9-6haIRgQ
>>
EU D-Day was comfy, but not a lot of people as there was originally nothing planned for EU and therefore not much shilling sadly
>>
File: 1561365065038.gif (161 KB, 470x474)
161 KB
161 KB GIF
>>339090992
you're in luck my friend i might give you some dick when i next see you online
>>
>>339090638
Nah, tomorrow
>>
>>339090398
ill kick your ass
>>
>>339091392
lick it don't kick it
if you're a naughty boy you won't get any treats
>>
>>339089670
this might be the worst post in the history of this general, and i'm counting the manifestos as part of that
>>
>>>339044274
who was this again? I didn't paid attention to the nameplates, I want to give him pats
>>
>>339091535
>some coomer posting about their boner is the worst post in history of vrg
get real
>>
not the worst but pretty fucking bad
>>
File: 1564153036316.gif (1.95 MB, 237x240)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>339091535
>newfag who wasn't around for years of rubjellyonme abusing every single fucking thread with his daily meltdowns
shut your fucking mouth
>>
>>339091669
just coomers being coomers
>>
>>339091674
no, those were at least funny sometimes
this is someone openly stating they want people to call them daddy while rubbing their dick and selfieposting as a little girl furry
>>
>>339091779
yeah nah, you're a faggot responding to a mediocre shitpost at best because it personally tweaks your nipples
>>
>>339091561
xXSucker0fDicksXx
>>
>>339091779
jelly was a nonstop shitstorm every single day
you are giving this furfag too much credit and need to fuck off now
>>
Do you think Valve will give us any VR news during E3. They are participating this year. Rumour says it's about their handheld, but maybe we get a Index 2, or wireless Index.
Who else here is hoping?
>>
>>339091830
nope that's not it, I don't care if he's gay or erp's I want to pat that cute dude
>>
>>339092261
I'm really hoping for wireless index a la Vive, or an incremental Index 1.5 with less manufacturing faults.
>>
>>339092261
might be too soon for Index 2, Valve does like to take their time after all. I'm not against being pleasantly surprised though. And knowing Valve, they usually make it to number two at least
>>
>>339092375
Yeah, Index is going out of warranty soon, so an "updated" Index would be a good idea.
>>
>>339047053
How do I confess to S?
>>
File: unknown (2).png (140 KB, 419x871)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
Sick of this thread time to remove it form pin'd tab and stick to anywhere but here.
See ya schizos for Vox tomorrow.
>>
mirror mirror at the wall,
who is the biggest schizo of them all
>>
>>339092817
yeah, I don't blame you, it's pretty awful right now
>>
>>339092817
you'll be back you slutty bottom whoare umu
>>
>>339092796
You don't, S is mine, I even make him coffee
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.07 MB, 1920x1080)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
>>339092907
if you see her PLEASE tell her to take her meds
>>
>>339092993
unless you drain them of coom every morning you ain't got them, butlers and maids make coffee wife's drain their husbands balls
>>
>>339092261
I'm hoping but not expecting. Like you said, it's probably the shitty handheld
>>
>>339092907
I don't think you need a mirror to find that out my anon
>>
>>339092907
it's (you)
https://youtu.be/pQsF3pzOc54
>>
>>339093072
Have you tired not having a coom mentality?
>>
>>339093282
live if about maximizing pleasure and minimizing suffering t. hedonism
i thought that you as a fellow westerner could understand that notion and cut through the bullshit to go straight to the pie
slave mentality to jump through hoops and pretend like you're not chasing the carrot my dude
>>
File: 1561854920604.jpg (36 KB, 500x641)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
help us die
>>
in the ageless eons even death may die
>>
>>339093417
have fun chasing short term pleasure coomer
>>
>>339093417
change the flaming record already
its the same rubbish every time you click post
im surprised you dont bore yourself with your banal prattle
>>
>>339093625
>short term
amateur, real coomer knows how to min max long and short term pleasures together to create a euphoria of pleasures
>>339093637
as long as you keep hiding from the truth ill keep shoving your face in it you stupid little involuntary egoist, the only reason it sounds so repetitive is because you idiots refuse to face reality with your own desires and goals
>>
https://booth.pm/ja/items/2638525
Jap script for Avatar assetbundle size, an easy way to see what is causing your avatar download size to balloon.
>>
>>339092993
No, I'm never giving up on that cutie
>>
>>339093417
Holy shit you sound like a boring faggot
>>
File: images (4).jpg (12 KB, 207x243)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>339094407
>boring faggot
life is boring that's just a fact, if you want something out of it you have to set goals that you want to achieve, for me those goals are having subby bottoms call me daddy while i drink beer and enjoy some nice ass and cuddling with homos
you do you ill keep doing my thing
>>
What do you guys do in VRchat most of the time
>>
>>339094290
Oh that looks handy thanks!
>>
>>339094683
Usually just hang out and talk with friends. Since I got my full body recently, I also started to enjoy dancing in VR.
>>
>>339094683
mahjong and masturbate
>>
>>339094683
Get drunk, talk shit.
>>
>>339094683
cuddling with fags, movie nights and chit chatting
>>
>>339094683
I just hang out and talk mostly. Do some game maps now and then, occasional lewding.
>>339094786
I can't try it out until sunday, can you give a review of it when you have tried it out. I think most of my avatar size is the animation controller, and I wanna use that plugin to see if it's true.
>>
>>339094683
Explore worlds, chat with anyone who's around, customise avatars, play game worlds. Occasionally drink, karaoke, sleep, coom
>>
File: zP3BMLuvjlI.png (724 KB, 811x737)
724 KB
724 KB PNG
>>339094683
enjoy pats and chat
>>
>>339094290
This looks neat, thanks anon
>>
>>339095089
i want to cuddle with you :)
>>
>>339094670
You could try Getting a job and improving yourself, Carl.
>>
>>339094985
If I remember to sure,but it might be Sat or Sun when I get to it myself too
>>
>>339095230
feel free to! I won't say no unless it's an unsettling avatar
>>
>>339094290
Wow that's pretty handy thing to have! Thanks anon <3
>>
>>339095363
kek
did this really sound good in your head, for you to type it all out?
>>
>>339095571
the fuck do you know, maybe i should become some professional dom faggot like in gachi muchi, i could do what i like to do for a living and you would still be seething
>>
>>339095363
Please stop responding to bait Carl. If you want to then go arguing in the Discord, I wanna talk about VR here
>>
>>339095815
fuck you too you fucking patronizing nigger, if i had ambition i could do whatever the fuck i want i just realize this world is a ticking time bomb and refuse to waste my years trying to build something impermanent, your fucking pensions are being brrrr'd down the toilet and you fucking idiots think you're building up for retirement, get the fuck out of here you're being jewed everyday and you don't even see it because of your luke warm IQ's
>>
Carl is J's alt
>>
>>339095815
he baited you first you retard, you're the one responding
stop feeding
>>
>>339095407
there's nothing wrong with gigachad
>>
>>339096059
Carl posting has mostly always been off topic
I would like nice nice VR content
Like how I would like to try out compound but I hope it will be in the summer sale
>>
Who has the most manly voice in /vrg/?
>>
>>339096689
try contributing more content then and less meta posting about thread politics or personal call outs
if you perceive someone is a useless fucking troll, then you ignore them. responding NEVER leads to ANYTHING constructive except you making it worse and becoming part of the problem yourself. Even if other people agree, you're not a hero by feeding into it and then saying "oh but he'll do it anyway so what's the difference". the difference is you ignore it every single fucking time he does it and then there's just him and not both of you being faggots
>>
>>339096839
me
>>
>>339096059
That was my first response and it was a polite request to stop but ok <3

>>339096689
I think it goes on sale pretty often so you might be in for a chance. It does have a really cool style I've been wanted to try it myself for a while
>>
>>339096675
>there's nothing wrong with gigachad
>gray
>literal monkey hands and feet
>unsettling grin and dances
>>
>>339095407
desu I'd talk to you more if you didn't have that rando desktopper following you around all the time
>>
>>339097141
>>
>>339096839
Probably one of the Eurofags
>>
>>339097141
Your shading need a bit more work.
>>
>>339096970
it is okay now, Carl
People have taken note.
You can stop now.
The last metroid is in captivity.
The galaxy is save.
>>
>>339096839
OL probably.
>>
>>339097786
keep projecting faggot
I'm not carl, you're just a drunk schizo having a melty
>>
File: EqxSirgXMAE0LE4.png (1.05 MB, 1050x900)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>got surgery yesterday and wont be able to drink, might not even be able to have my headset on since it was for my nose

guess i'll desktop
>>
>>339097879
if you perceive someone is a useless fucking troll, then you ignore them. responding NEVER leads to ANYTHING constructive except you making it worse and becoming part of the problem yourself. Even if other people agree, you're not a hero by feeding into it and then saying "oh but he'll do it anyway so what's the difference". the difference is you ignore it every single fucking time he does it and then there's just him and not both of you being faggots
>>
Summer is coming, anyone have some good tips on giving your avatar a sunburn? Mine always turn out a bit to orange and dark.
>>
>>339097918
>nose surgery
juden...
>>
>>339097636
not just a bit, nothing in my shaders is properly set and I didn't had much times recently to find help in the workshop
>>339097480
that's a cuddly pile that I will not attend
>>339097457
he's getting in VR soon™ if that changes anything for you
>>
>>339096970
Nice VR content bro
>>
>>339097918
Hope it turns out fine and you have a cute nose to smooch, Anon
>>
>>339097965
>>339098069
Not the one you're replying to, but he has a point and I for one wish you guys would stop responding to it. I'm sure I'm not alone either. It's the same shit that went on with Jelly for years because people couldn't stop replying to him either.
>>
ooh dear lord eat some good fried eggs with sausage and cheese AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>339098050
It's Jude. Juden is plural. Know your German https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwlzkAyQWNo
>>
>>339097141
look at that chiseled jaw, I know you want to rub it all night long
>>
>>339098059
I really like being around you, Anon. You are very pleasant company and actually always chill to hand out with.
>>
>>339098059
Just use Sunao or MMS3 while you get your shading in order. Sunao is actually quite good.
https://booth.pm/ja/items/1627422
https://booth.pm/ja/items/1723985
>>
>>339098050
You don't know my transjewish struggle.
>>
File: 1575159300563.png (168 KB, 712x525)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>339098050
nah deviated septum septum, felt like actually breathing through both nostrils

and juden only makes me think of judai
>>
>>339098231
fuck you adolf ill learn what i want~
>>
>>339098034
Do you want sunburn or tan lines? For the latter do an AO bake for your skin texture and use that as a mask in photoshop for a plain fill layer. Play with the blend modes until it looks right.
Without tan lines it's the same method just minus the mask.
>>
File: 1598876787516.webm (2.52 MB, 960x540)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB WEBM
We post a little VR content sometimes.
>>
>>339098059
>he's getting in VR soon™ if that changes anything for you
A little more tolerable but still a rando so no thanks
>>
>>339098435
i want j to fuck me in the ass while people are watching anime on the background
>>
>>339098406
Sunburn, no tan lines. Have tried gradient map on an ao bake, but maybe just using the ao map as a mask on a fill layer would work better.
>>
Anons! I need your brain power!
How could a "cooking" event work in VR?

I know we sometimes had "eating food" together, but what about cooking?
>>
>>339098617
Yeah that would work well to capture only the well lit parts of your avatar. From there on in it's just a case of playing with your fill and layer blend modes, good luck anon.
>>
>>339098619
Get a Quest and go grilling.
>>
>>339098619
Cooking something then making a 3d model of it or a 3d scan?
Could also do a presentation of the steps taken to make it
>>
>>339098619
Make a dish of food in Blender and pretend to eat it in VR.
>>339098756
Thanks for the help anon.
>>
>>339098435
whos that
>>
>>339098906
Unironically I can't remember. They were notable only for this
>>
>>339099030
imagine your personality is getting kicked out of animehours
>>
It's surprising how much more immersive VRC is with nameplates turned off I wish I had done it sooner.
>>
>>339098435
did rezero finally get its second season?
>>
>>339099329
The toggle wasn't persistent until recently, it's kind of been hard adjusting to having them off all the time though. I open my menu compulsively just to see the names of the people I already know, need to work my way out of doing that.
>>
>>339099520
yeah and it was shit since they adapted the worst arc
>>
File: sushi.jpg (193 KB, 1300x866)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>339098619
Sushi event. The "cooking" is entirely preparation, which you can attempt with a headset on and passthrough. Since you don't need a stove or appliances you can also do it in your vr space instead of the kitchen.
>>
>>339098435
>EU's can't even watch anime without lewding
What a sad continent.
>>
File: HappyToSee(you).png (1.78 MB, 1440x2048)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PNG
>>339098284
please try
>>339098286
I'm pretty sure I can say the same to you anon
>>339098310
thx I'll try them
>>339098483
give it time or just say something
>>
>>339099930
anon... both of those were NAs...
>>
>>339099930
Those were NAs who were subsequently banned from the anime watch and also ended up being scared away from the meetups good riddance
>>
Due to COVID, this year's EU IRL meetup will be held in VRChat. Attendants are to 3D scan themselves into VRChat or wear a mask with their face textured on it.
I'll be posting an instance link to the thread on July 2nd, 4pm EST.
>>
>>339047053
S is a rude and my prom date!
>>
As an EU I often get accused of being a coomer by NAs because of my nationality(I guess there are a lot of weird people coming from my country, I'll concede that). Those same NAs then turn out to be coomers themselves. Every single time.
>>
>>339100494
god I wish S was my prom date
>>
>>339100484
Fucking yikes.
>>
>>339100484
based
>>
>>339100494
Are you going to fuck him at the prom?
>>
>>339096839
O, G, and G
>>
>>339100484
>EU event
>EST
It was a funny bait my dude thank you
>>
>>339100812
I'm gonna murder him on the dance floor
But I hope it doesn't kill the groove
>>
SOMEONE ASK ME TO PROM ALREADY I DON'T WANT TO SHOW UP ALONE
>>
>>339101817
That's not what I asked anon...
>>
>>339102126
sorry dude i already got a date...
>>
>>339101817
ok L
>>
Girliest voice?
>>
I'm gonna take two people to the prom
>>
>>
>>339101817
SEB is coming to the prom?
Nice!!
>>
>>339102502
S
>>
>>339096839
Hiragana or OnlyLynx
>>
>>339102502
Too hard to choose, manliest voice is easy cause 90% of the people here sound like faggots
>>
>>339102838
Who?
>>
>>339102502
C...
>>
>>339102838
Yeah, that only limits it to 90% of /vrg/.
Nice meme
>>
>Girliest voice?
>not any of the actual girls
i guess boys do make the best girls
>>
>>339103681
>boys do make the best girls
I didn't know this was ever up to debate
>>
>>339102502
defo RH
>>
>>339102502
Deo
>>
>>339094683
We chat in VR.
>>
Is the quest 2 still cancer?

It looks like there were some advances in jailbreaking the quest 2, but it's hard to find a final summary to see if it can truly be separated from the facebook ecosphere.
>>
Most UNIQUE voice?
>>
Can I save $100 and use owotrack for my hip tracker? Does it work fine with two actual feet trackers?
>>
>>339106175
The people who I always turn the volume to 10%
>>
>>339102502
>>
File: Resident-Evil-4-VR.jpg (186 KB, 1556x866)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
¡DETRÁS DE TI IMBÉCIL!
>>
>>339094683
Obsess over my vrcrush and contemplate different ways i will manipulate them once i post their doxx, maybe tell them its best to leave the community so i can have them to myself.
>>
I think it's been like a year or maybe more since I did Never Have I Ever with /vrg/ (EU hours)...
Maybe I'll try and host some tonight or tomorrow, if you want to play which day do you guys think?
>>
>>339108654
What.
>>
>>339109182
I will be away this weekend, but would join if it was next friday.
>>
>>339109480
I probably won't have VR after this weekend unfortunately so this is kind of a last hurrah
>>
>>339109182
I'd prefer tomorrow
>>
>>339109720
Then go for it this weekend anon, why no VR? RMA?
>>
MOST BASED?
>>
>>339110134
Brad
>>
>>339109968
Yeah, last RMA of my warranty so gonna make it count. They've asked for my address so now I got the coin flip of advanced RMA or not, likely not since all my others have been advanced.
>>
>>339110209
I hate that guy
>>
File: file.png (257 KB, 522x272)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
>>339090327
>>339088376
Playing other video games :)
>>
>>339110380
You do know that we have 2 anons here who do the index RMA shit, right?
don't post about RMA openly.
>>
>>339110545
I don't think you're telling the truth but I also don't see why that would matter?
>>
>>339110545
people that work in steam support?
i didn't know that because we're anonymous
>>
>>339110134
Jelly
>>
>>339110134
M
>>
>>339109182
Most EU friends tend to drink on a Saturday night why not try then?
>>
>>339110895
Monarch...
>>
>>339110738
because talking openly about fake rma will tip us off and we will deny it :^)
>>
>>339111453
It's not a fake RMA anyways what made you think that? You're just fear mongering~
>>
File: Spoiler Image (131 KB, 1200x628)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>339111257
this one?
>>
>>339111862
sadly, someone wearing a clone of me is as close as those people will ever get :)
>>
>>339112015
why sadly?
>>
>>339094290
Just tried this myself, incredibly helpful and let me find an uncrunched mask I was using that was taking up 2mb of my avatar size.
My only complaint is that it doesn't let you easily see what material is using what texture - Apparently I'm using an older version of my hair texture somewhere but no clue what material or what part of a material is using that.
>>
>>339112171
sadly 4 them!!!
>>
File: images.png (4 KB, 202x250)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>339111889
>>
>>339112279
You use the name of a King, but what do you rule over?! The dead?! The Federation fought for peace in this war and you denied them that!
>>
If I don't find an outlet for my affection I'm going to hugrape someone.
>>
>>339112015
How do I get you to dom me?
>>
>>339112471
The people of Cascadia! Do you know what you'vetakenfrom them?! Their homes! And for what, to secede from the world?! What, you think you can fight this war again in fifty years' time?! Do you really think history will see it your way?!
>>
>>339112889
You don't even care why you're here!
>>
>>339112537
Please be me
>>
>>339112213
Nice anon. Seems like something that should be in the workflow when making avatars.
>>
I am today announcing my stepping down from being a moderator of the /vrg/ meetups to move on and become a moderator of the /vrlg/ meetups. I hope my subjects will respect my decision to move on and my fans are free to follow me onto these new pastures.
>>
File: die.gif (757 KB, 498x278)
757 KB
757 KB GIF
>>339113672
begone falseflagger
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (20 KB, 236x233)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>339113672
>>
>>339112973
How does it feel to not have a country? To not have borders to define yourself against the world?
>>
>>339113672
Is it true that you are the vrlg piss gremlin?
>>
>>339114251
Yes of course

>>339100484
I would also like to add this will still take place but at the /vrlg/ meetup instead
>>
>>339094683
Wander between random worlds, occasionally pop in to chill areas to talk with people then remember that even behind a virtual avatar, I'm still anti-social and stand silently near people having a conversation looking fucking creepy
>>
>>339115232
Are you me?
>>
>>339112734
DM me :)
>>
H-h-ello, is there anything f-f-un going on t-t-t-onight?
>>
>>339116130
faggot
>>
>>339116150
Wh-aat no?
>>
File: IMG_20210610_123642.jpg (78 KB, 500x568)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>339116130
yes
BERSERK in 6 hours
>>
>>339116130
https://youtu.be/7neipvZ_H0c
>>
>>339116130
yes, drinking and then sex
>>
>>339116130
VOX MACHINA TONIGHT
8 PM EDT
DONT EVEN FUCKING THINK ABOUT COMING LATE.
>>
>>339116130
Late night friday is drinking night.
>>
good morning frens
>>
>>339099721
do they really put mayo in californian rolls?
>>
>>339099721
I'm confused by this picture... shouldn't the filling be on the same side of the seaweed as the rice?
>>
anyone interested in watching a E3 stream?
>>
>>339122161
yes
>>
>>339122161
Sure
>>
>>339122161
Is it tonight?
>>
>>339116482
I hope I can make it to this one; Keep missing em
>>
>>339123002
It's 24 hours from now
>>
>>339110421
yeah
>>
>>339121158
there you are!
>>339091561
can you letterdrop yourself pls
>>
File: Spoiler Image (173 KB, 665x718)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>
>>339123489
hopefully
3 sessions left until we are done
>>
My Rift S just died, should I upgrade to a quest 2 or the Index ? I already have 2 base station
>>
>>339126606
quest 2 sucks ass in ToS department, forces you to make facebook account and is able to arbitrarily brick your headset, just get index and sell the rift-s stuff for spare parts in ebay or something
>>
>>339126606
Can you afford an Index and do you spend too much time in VR? If so probably, but the controllers are going to be a downgrade to your Rift S and the panels aren't as good.
If you already have a Rift S and already linked your Facebook account then there is nothing stopping you from getting a Quest 2. It's a pretty good headset for what it is and wireless is nice (for some games).
t. owned a Rift S and now has Index and Q2
>>
>>339126883
>the panels aren't as good
Excuse me? Did you mean to say that the Rift S panels aren't as good as the Index panels?
>>
>>339127996
Sorry words are hard: The Index panels aren't as good as the Q2 panels. Both would be an upgrade over the Rift S
>>
my index panels are slightly different in color i think, it makes dark scenes hard to focus on.
should i try to get it RMA'd? will they RMA for something like that? is there a software fix I can use?
>>
>>339126730
I have some old Facebook account so that's not really a problem
>>339126883
I can afford the Index and I spend a lot of time in VR but i'm still a bit reluctant to buy 2yo hardware at full price
>>
>>339126606
You can't RMA your Rift S?
>>
>>339128543
Try checking the integrity of SteamVR files. I had extremely low contrast until I did that.
>>
>>339126606
Get a Vive Pro 2 instead.
>>
why do newfags always selife post in the thread? are they that starved for attention?
>>
>>339128654
Maybe wait until after E3 and see if Valve come up with anything.
Whatever you do don't do this >>339128845
>>
>>339128845
Does this still have shitty lenses that give you a 20 degree FOV?
>>
>>339128864
They don't understand the reddiquette yet dw, they'll get it eventually. I don't dislike it though. Variety is nice
>>
>>339129052
No? It has 120 degrees FOV. It is sensitive to head shape though so you should get a thin face pad to get your eyes close to the lenses for the full FOV.
>>
>>339128705
I tried but the Occulus support is a mess, I just want to upgrade at this point
>>
>>339129419
Well if you want good support and a better headset go for Index. Less pains of hybrid tracking too. The only downside is lack of wireless
>>
>>339128864
reeee stop doing things on your own in this thread!
Talk about drama and sex like other people here reeeee
>>
>>339129526
shut the fuck up autist, go back to your shitty planeposting
>>
>>339128748
The problem is one screen is significantly different than the other.
>>
>>339129634
kek are you feeling well?
wtf is a planepost?
>>
>>339129279
You don't know what I'm talking about then. The Vive's lenses were so bad that 3/4 of the FOV was unusable because it was out of focus.
>>
>>339130189
Well now I do thanks for elaborating. The edge-to-edge clarity of the VP2 is on par with Index except for the outer edges where it has the extra FOV. However the sweet spot is smaller so you need to spend more time adjusting the headset to make it perfect for your eyes.
>>
File: 1520032688281.jpg (202 KB, 1202x1135)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
Post ancient screenshots.
I'm in this one.
>>
File: 1527456259483.png (1.93 MB, 1920x1080)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
>>339130924
>>
Inb4 I'm not in a single screenshot
>>
>>339131150
me on the left
>>
>>339131517
If you're gonna pretend to be me at least do it with a trip
>>
>>339130924
3 years ago
>>
>>339130924
2 years ago
>>
>>339130924
the famous void club meetup that started it all
i really miss the old void club still
>>
you will never be a woman
>>
>>339100484
when is the real one?
>>
>>339132657
you will never be a cat
>>
>>339130924
1 year ago

>>339132489
mate void club was always trash don't lie to yourself
>>
>See old pictures
>Some have improved avatars since
>Some are exactly the same
>>
File: Spoiler Image (54 KB, 283x320)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>339132786
>you will never be a cat
>>
File: 20210208125515_1.jpg (154 KB, 1920x1080)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>339129634
well that wasn't me but here have a planepost
>>
>>339132889
This photo makes me really happy because I see a lot of people I know!
>>
File: 1606265887796.jpg (73 KB, 419x1024)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>339132889
Shouldn't be too long until the 3rd movie right?
>>
>>339132889
what was trash about it? It wasn't a genius design but it was soulful and comfy.
>>
>>339132758
Anyone is free to try and organise one of course but personally I'm holding off until the travel situation is more stable.
I don't want to organise everything, book things and have to cancel it all and piss about with refunds and shit. Or some people might end up being unable to travel while others would still be able to and the meet would go ahead however the price would inflate for those remaining because of it. It's just not worth the hassle atm.
>>
>>339132657
Good. I like gay sex too much to want to be a woman
>>
>>339133390
how many of these are still around?
>>
>>339133352
Didn't it air this year? Idk when it's out on blueray tho
>>
>>
>tfw part of me still thinks of people who have been around for years as new
>>
>>339133817
"wanna see how custom avatars are made?"
>>
>>339133898
Definitely. I saw this pic I took of an anons first day at the meetup and I still see them as somewhat new. This was 2 years ago!
>>
>>
>play every day for 3 years
>forgotten by everyone
>>
We should do Wheel of 4chan again, does the world still work? We never did get our headshot drawings...
>>
>>339134543
Same but once a week and eventually never.
>>
>>
>>339130924
Penguingang...
>>
>>339134567
When's the last time we did Werewolf?
>>
>>339135349
Damn I was in the middle of redacting nametags from a werewolf pic. It's been too long, unfortunately we only had 1 person who knew how to host so I'm sure they got sick of it fast. Hopefully the new udon version is easier
>>
>>339135920
>>
File: 1607701518969.png (2.1 MB, 1920x1080)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB PNG
>>339110134
>>
>>339136562
Why did he make this?
>>
>>339136646
because hes based
>>
>>339135349
I wanna play werrwolf again.
>>
File: 06837592.jpg (56 KB, 512x512)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
I'm so sick of losing my friends to the vrfu meme. I'm completely fucking alone now. If I go to the prom I'll finally see them but it's just going to hurt.
>>
>>339137874
Should have gotten a vrfu anon.
>>
File: 1607701753569.png (260 KB, 488x430)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>>339136646
>>
>>339137874
Try making friends outside of a faggot clique whos only personality is how gay they are?
>>
>>339137874
I seriously hope i'm not the only one who's like this and just wants to talk to them.
>>
File: glue.jpg (10 KB, 174x289)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>339135349
>>339135920
This is the part where I jump up and yell "me too" but I know NA won't go anywhere without a mirror and it will just be hosted while I sleep or work.
>>
>>339138424
sorry your timezone sucks, anon
>>
>>339137874
I've talked to my friends a lot more recently, but we have all become quite private. I'd like to stop caring about vr-fu so much, but i guess i'm scared if i don't care about it, the vr-fu people will keep picking on me, so i'll have to make an effort to care.
>>
File: 1536508146341.png (610 KB, 517x635)
610 KB
610 KB PNG
>>
>>339138934
?
>>
>>339138975
it's ttt the most based game mode
>>
>>339139079
>selecting an option
>anon thinks I ask a question
>>
Someone caption this.
>>
File: 1623078884289.png (149 KB, 441x656)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>339139192
I'm always here to help and answer questions no matter how dumb it makes me look
>>
File: Spoiler Image (12 KB, 236x228)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>339139354
You done good. Appreciate ya, Anon.
>>
>>339139716
I appreciate you too, have fun in pavlov if you play it
>>
File: 1543186505910.jpg (38 KB, 400x505)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>
>>339134175
Same on my side, I still feel like i joined within ~6 months, definitely no more than one year ago. Time flies.
>>
File: February.jpg (828 KB, 1916x1006)
828 KB
828 KB JPG
>>339130924
it's impressive how many in this photo hate each other now
>>
/vrg/ vs /mmg/ (Megaman General) in soccer coming up next. Catch it live now or wait until VR @ 11:30pm EST tonight

https://cytube.implying.fun/c/vgleague
>>
File: 1545047604463.png (498 KB, 647x487)
498 KB
498 KB PNG
>>
File: 1623433417632.jpg (635 KB, 843x901)
635 KB
635 KB JPG
>>339139353
>>
>>339140532
i would have no words too if I saw a furry wearing my clothes
>>
>>339140532
Thanks.
>>
File: 1623433417632.jpg (647 KB, 843x901)
647 KB
647 KB JPG
>>339140532
>>339140605
>>339140716
Wow I'm a retard. Sorry.
>>
>>339140849
you're not one, own it as sharing the template
>>
File: 1552297892325.jpg (1 MB, 1840x4024)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
>>
>>339140934
h-haha yeah that was my intention!
>>
File: image.png (808 KB, 843x901)
808 KB
808 KB PNG
>>
>>339140169
Same for me, it's like 2+ years but feel like 6 months.
>>
>>339140849
Are you ok retard?
>>
File: 1623433977575.jpg (144 KB, 843x901)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
fuck
>>
>>339141027
Now this is schizoposting
>>
File: 1622011749949.gif (594 KB, 200x150)
594 KB
594 KB GIF
>>339141048
you smart man!!!!!
>>339141167
don't die
>>
>>339141027
what in the fuck
>>
>>339141167
Jokes on you, immunity dog has me covered already.
>>
>>339141027
incredible
>>
>>339141027
It's all so tiresome.
>>
>>339141027
i hope they will find a peace of mind and be well again
>>
File: 1457198405614.jpg (24 KB, 401x372)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>339141027
>>
I'm going to play pavlov. Does it have any good co-op type maps?
>>
>>339142674
The cod zombie maps on the workshop are good fun with friends
>>
>>339142674
Workshop Zombie maps are great fun.
>>
>>339126606
Quest 2 or nothing at this point. It is getting all of the exclusives and has much better tech+price than dated headsets like the Index.
>>
>>339143428
>>339126606
>considering Quest 2
>when we're in the middle of its lifespan
>>
>>339141027
is this actually real wtf
>>
>>339143827
And? A refresh is a year or more away at this point.
>>
>>339143989
Still better to wait. Getting things at launch is always the best. If it has issues then you can just return it.
>>
>>339141027
can't wait til he actually dies
>>
>>339128929
What's so bad about the Pro 2? I want to replace my original Vive and I don't see any better options right now.
>>
>>339141027
Bruh
>>
>>339142734
>>339143005
Thanks.
>HALO_ZOMBIES
Oh this looks cool, I'm going to try it out.
How do I start a server for people to join? I see a place to set a pass code but not a server name.
>>
>>339099992
Randos are never welcome
>>
>>339149239
why is okuu in the meetup every day then?
>>
>>339147135
ywnbaw
>>
File: 358652744233676358.jpg (49 KB, 405x344)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>it started with lewding mutes
>then i met them in a public just b
>now they want a domestic lifestyle and service my cock each night
>>
>>339148824
Just set a pass code, then write region and map in thread, the lobbys name is your Steam Username, write that to if you want. But map/region/gamemode is enough foe people to find your lobby.
>>
File: file.jpg (40 KB, 500x500)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
C-could you please p-post a world link when you start d-doing stuff today in VRChat?
T-thanks in advance!
>>
>>339150501
So the stutterposter is not in Discords
>>
>>339149385
Because Europeans love randos they can erp with.
>>
>>339150501
Just take a hint and fuck off already avatarfag
>>
I have been working on VR Chat software for a long time now and I would like to see some other people trying it out to see if its ready to be used in a real game.

The problem is the world you download and the one you are in both have to be online and that can be a problem when having to be using the same computer for VR Chat as well. The only way I see to solve this is to wait a couple of days until VR Chat has some stability and then we could all create worlds that are online and can be played in the same place.

In the meantime, what I can do is compile a world where VR Chat is running and a ‘menu’ option for you to visit to access the game that is inside. It would be very much appreciate if someone would have the time to help me by implementing that menu. I have a version of it ready to test and I just need to know what is needed to run it.
>>
>>339102502
C...
>>
>>339151045
???
>>
>>339151045
?
>>
>>339151313
>>339151317
VRChat gives you the ability to edit your world. When you edit a world, the scene viewer is updated with the changes and you will see your changes in real time. You can also make any world world or texture file from “res://” (game resources), for example “res://Colour/textures/plate.dds”.

There is no need to download a separate client, as you can run the client and the server on the same machine.
>>
>>339151504
Huh?
>>
>>339150501
go friend some anchors and then join off them. nightly meetups dont get worldlinks posted
>>
>>339151848
i'll drop a link in like an hour to the EU meetup for the lad, he asked for one and it won't hurt anyone to give it to him
>>
>>339151727
Come on now, I really try to explain it in laymen terms but if you don't do some legwork on your own I will not be able to make you understand what I mean.
Pay attention please. VRChat gives you the ability to edit a world. It's as simple as that.
You just go into the world and start editing it. If you look at a typical world as a sheet, well.. when you edit it you are cutting or scratching the surface.
It's that simple.
If you don't go out of your way to edit your world, it will never be anything more than an ordinary world.
Here is an example
This world has 3 floors and as you can see there are holes, since there is no texture on the ground and these holes were not part of the original world so therefore they have no texture either.
>>
>>339152241
sorry the problem is you type like indian tech support
>>
File: 1597354244543.png (14 KB, 240x240)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>339152241
it's more that i've never tried making a world yet
>>
>>339151045
>>339151504
>>339152241
anon, are you trying to use vrchat as the world editor instead of unity?
You can't just jump in here mid-idea and expect anyone to follow what you're trying to tell us. Take it from the top.
>>
Can anyone give me a hand? For a reason I can't figure out no matter what model I use whether it's uploaded by myself or cloned if I'm not actively making an expression every model will "default" to a non-neutral expression specific to whichever avatar I'm using. Does anyone have an idea what's causing this or how to fix it?
>>
>>339155004
You're doing the "victory" hand gesture or maybe the open hand gesture all the time, could be a controller defect
>>
>>339155342
Sorry the screenshot wasn't an example. That's misleading on my part.
You could be right about the controllers. If I test in the desktop client the expression stays neutral.
>>
>>339155004
disabling gestures will 'lock' the current gesture. unlock gestures and return to a neutral expression then re-lock
>>
File: 1602811501158.webm (2.75 MB, 1600x900)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB WEBM
>>339149890
Alright I'm playin'. If anyone wants hop in though I'm gonna be mute.

HALO_ZOMBIES
America
>>
>>339155567
I know that's a work around but I do still want to use expressions. I just don't want to be defaulting into a > < face or an expression with my mouth agape for example when I'm just chatting.
>>
>>339155710
Would join if I was home, Pavlov Halo is fun.
>>
>>339144396
index
>>
File: 1427693979242.png (109 KB, 282x242)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>339090228
Thank you for linking these threads. They're always a great self-esteem booster.
>>
>>339155858
I find a bunch of booth models have a gesture on open hand, which is my usual default resting position when in vrc so I always pull that off. God I hate japan so much
>>
>>339157394
hand gestures for faces suck in general
face tracking is the future
>>
>>339157834
wrong
>>
>>339157026
You can't buy the Index HMDs on their own in the US anymore. I'd consider it otherwise, but HTC is actually willing to sell me something and I just don't see issues with their product.
>>
>>339157394
I might check that out, thanks.
>>
>>339157284
cope
>>
File: 72c.jpg (19 KB, 600x450)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>339159425
>>
>>339159526
cope
>>
>>339090995
I'm just happy people showed up on such short notice, I'll shill better next time...
>>
>>339159641
I'm still waiting for the pictures to show up.
>>
>>339159838
Yeah I'll put them all into a gallery when I get home
>>
Im in the market for a headset
For game development purposes mostly
Anything to do with oculus is out of the question
Not looking to move around a whole lot, my room is very small. I can only stand in place
What comes recommended?
>>
File: 1591989905880.jpg (75 KB, 483x477)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>339159574
>an entire thread dedicated to faggots having virtual sex with each other while role playing as highschool anime girls
>c-c-cope
This is mental illness right here.
>>
File: 1623333142224.gif (838 KB, 750x428)
838 KB
838 KB GIF
starting BERSERK in 15 min

JOIN:
IzMeLewis
https://vrch.at/seanna-puppycola-943cd
>>
>>339161472
The Valve Index is nice if you aren't Australian and can afford it. You can look at WMR headsets and used Vives or Vive pros on ebay for something more affordable. The main headset you want to avoid would be the Vive Cosmos, but even then the Cosmos Elite tracks fine even if it is a bad value.
>>
>>339158026
you could a while ago
stock'll come back
>>
>>339161239
Please post the 5-8 best ones in the thread so anons can comment.
>>
>>339157926
[citation needed]
>>
>>339161957
valve index is in australia now, expensive but at least it comes with warranty
>>
File: VRG3K_Poster_Final.png (1.37 MB, 1920x1080)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
Did a late announcement on this one haha, we are going to be doing another vrg3k tonight! The movie we are going to be watching and commentating on will be SUPERHERO MOVIE! Going with the usual roll out of movie timing, 8pm PST 11pm EST will be a good spot, drop on by if you want to drink shit on a movie and chat!
>>
>>339161957
aussies can get them now via ebgames
>>
File: vox-wait-and-ram.webm (2.83 MB, 1280x720)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB WEBM
>>339049821
Home along on a fridey night? Come play the mech game in about 3 hours. It's fun and supports 16 players in the same lobby. We even did a big gay tournament back in March, recording is still up at https://vrg.party/vox%20cyberpunk%20march%202021-03-27%2019-38-25.mp4
>>
>>339162474
>capeshit
Cringe
>>
File: LJR5hAA.png (2.12 MB, 1920x1080)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB PNG
>meet your new classmate
>>
>>339162876
oh look, it's another individual...
>>
>>339162876
>desktop
dont give a shit
>>
>>339162876
hello generic booth model
>>
>>339161472
What kind of game are you hoping to make? if you're thinking of some sort of cockpit game without much hand controls, the reverb g2 is probably your pick. If not, I'd get either an index if you can or an OG vive + index controllers. Steamvr is still standard enough to develop with (unity or unreal sdk, or openxr if you don't mind experimental jank), and the controller tracking and inputs on the index are the most comprehensive.
>>
>>339162876
uuooohhhh
>>
>>339102502
S, S, S, and S
>>
>>339167636
my voice is not girly!
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 213x237)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>it's Friday night. I better login or I will miss something cool
>get drunk and stand around
>someone says nigger
>mamamad does the funny loud meme
>someone puts their futa dick in my face
>dot or orb crashes the instance
>log off vr and DM crush. no response.
>go to bed.
>>
File: 20181007031844_1.jpg (1.05 MB, 3838x2054)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>339130924
Almost 3 years ago
>>
>>339167636
voicefu....
>>
File: Soarer.webm (2.18 MB, 1280x720)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB WEBM
Might try to run some Assetto after Vox if there's any interest. If you've got any requests, let me know.
>>
File: 1623279471936.png (3.58 MB, 2290x2480)
3.58 MB
3.58 MB PNG
It's Friday where the fuck is everyone?
>>
>>339170524
there's 40+ people online right now, some watching berserk
>>339161830
and most on a gelato beach map
not sure what you're complaining about
>>
>>339170524
we're all playing guilty gear strive
>>
>>339161830
thanks for coming everyone!
>>
>>339141027
rubbish I've done acid in vr a few times it's fine
>>
File: 1614302692871.jpg (50 KB, 645x747)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
there isn't any more news about this LEGO VR game, hopefully it's not dead since this looks really nice for a pass time
https://youtu.be/Vrm0V6goFlw
>>
>>339170524
prepping for the trash meet~
>>
is anybody interested in silently speedrunning the new avatar museum?
>>
>>339175760
you can silently speed run it yourself anytime
slowly going through it with a group of friends and discussing the models is far better
>>
>>339175760
there's a new one?
>>
>>339176649
yes
>>339176014
alright, was just gonna host if it was a good idea
>>
they actually shoehorned in models at the end of hallways instead of just empty ads
>>
>>339138934
I still have that video saved.
https://streamable.com/hmlbu4
>>
So the movie world is being remade in vrc, is there another good movie/anime world to hang out in while we wait for it?
>>
>>339177602
are you posting the link or not?? I'm so fucking tired of waiting
>>
>>339179887
i left already, nobody said they wanted one. here is the map world (not an instance)
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_c349985b-7907-4819-8247-cb928a230ddd
>>
>>339180062
thank you, enjoy your stupid day
>>
>>339180191
you're welcome stinky
>>
>>339180248
fuck you
>>
>>339080175
Adam blade my man!
>>
<3
>>
>>339181798
stupid groomer
>>
>>339168989
I'm up for cruising some SPR maybe at night in the fog
>>
>>339173986
Looks like vaporware. I bet it's now an abandoned VR project. Just like many others.
Was this never released?
>>
>>339180491
Rude. Namedropping him is Needless
>>
>>339138424
Are you me? I wouldn't be sleeping but working....
>>
>>339131150
>>339134268
Who's that sexy Tomoko and where can I find them?
>>
>>339182570
apparently there was a beta to test, maybe in 3 months it's out for us if lucky
>>
>>339182861
I'd buy it if it was a VRchat prefab I can place in a world.
>>
>>339182850
there's a current tomoko but this one is a booth as of recently I believe
>>
>>339159838
>>339162175
https://imgur.com/a/otZSuwo

Album, gonna post a few though.
>>
>>339183147
>>
File: vox-wormed.webm (2.55 MB, 1280x720)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB WEBM
>>339049821
>>339162521
Honk honk, vox machinae time.

Lobby: Hiina's game
Password: 777777

Will start with bot free for all fun time and go from there.
>>
>>339183417
>>
>>339180062
can we take these and download the models?
>>
File: cars.png (19 KB, 300x272)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>339182548
Assetto server is up with this config for some SRP cruising. I'll probably start around 10PM EDT, but it depends on when Vox ends. All mods are linked below, Sol isn't technically required, but it's definitely worth setting up.
server: vrg racing
pass: tfwnodriftfu
voice chat (mumble): voice.vrg.party
Sol: https://mega.nz/file/B8FzDIKS#uOMT4UtgCLLdnwRX0No5M4d5PsRlKxPiB4qJjrS92y8
mods: https://mega.nz/#F!IgMnDK7Y!16gzEjZRZsea9QE3NDQg6Q
DLC mirror: https://mega.nz/folder/BBwxhS6D#4jJIfs6omnJUaJfsnqPqGQ
Sol guide: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hjm0woo5yuy6xtp/Sol%202.1%20install%20guide.pdf?dl=0
>>
>>339183983
>>
>>339183927
ayy incoming bitch
>>
>>339184225
>>
is buck breaking still happening tonight?
>>
>>339182985
A booth of tomoko?
>>
>>339184639
Yeah, 10PM EST.
>>
>>339184520
good enuf preview I think, imgur has the rest of the stuff that passed muster because I forgot to turn on someone's shader because I'm an actual brainless idiot, sorry
>>
>>339182202
Jealous? :^)
>>
>>339173498
this but with N,N-DMT
>>
>>339185156
Thank you for posting them
>>
So how do you recognize desktoper fags, 3-pointer poorfags and FBT chads apart?
>>
>>339188898
By looking at them ingame
>>
>>339188898
TDAs glow in the dark
>>
File: REGIONS.png (134 KB, 1291x864)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>When creating a new instance, you can choose between the three regions
>VRChat currently has regions set up in these geographic locations: US (United States), EU (European Union), JP (Japan)
>Choosing a region close to you will reduce latency and improve your experience
>This choice will be remembered when creating instances in the future
>Viewing an instance (via Worlds menu or "Current World" in a user's profile) will show the region as a small flag icon on the thumbnail
>>
>>339162474
Less then two hours folks, prepare your drinks!
>>
File: Masterrace timezone.png (1.15 MB, 1300x953)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>339190908
It's official now
We'll be renamed from SEA timezone to JP timezone
Finally. We're now closer to being japanese
NA, EU and JP
>>
>>339161472
Vive Pro 2
>>
File: buckbreaking.png (553 KB, 853x480)
553 KB
553 KB PNG
Buck Breaking in 20 minutes.
>>
good night
>>339193517
enjoy your gay interracial porn
>>
File: vox pain cave.webm (2.63 MB, 640x360)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB WEBM
>>339183927
Well played robutts. I had a really annoying bug happen where the left weapon would keep firing unfortunately, but still had some fun times in parts of the maps I had never been in before.
>>
>>339191463
So before where was it all hosted server-wise?
>>
>>339194530
AWS US-East-1 Atlanta, the rome of the botnet.
>>
>>339193517
Link to world https://vrch.at/delilah-jordanpillow-a5a4f

>>339194425
Thank you, it'll be a real buck of a time.
>>
>>339194650
Er, it's actually north virginia, not atlanta. I think atlanta is GCP's east datacenter.
>>
our chad fren bryan...Rayan...
>>
>>339194712
>>339193517
Change of plans https://vrch.at/jupiter-tasticmatt-f4c22
>>
>>339184149
Will join.
>>
>>339194490
holy shit that was me getting obliterated
>>
File: 1511398028037.jpg (115 KB, 1080x1186)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>339184149
Hopping on Assetto now for some cruising if anyone is interested. Details are in the previous post if you're interested.
>>
>>339193517
Buck breaking starting now.
>>
>>339194490
remember not to touch those hopper crab arms.
>>
File: 1598675397244.png (123 KB, 275x183)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>339184149
ON MY WAY!
Just mixing some race juice
>>
>>339183927
gg thanks for hosting
>>
>>339195152
OMW
Making some racist juice
>>
>>339195491
toot toot
>>
File: partners in death.webm (2.58 MB, 1280x720)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB WEBM
>>339195862
and blasting off again.
>>
It was a really good night frens, we had everything over here, see you tomorrow
>>
File: genuineanger.png (52 KB, 237x335)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>339162474
ITS MOVIE TIME LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>339199691
that was a really nice beach.
Nice people, correct amount of alcohol, anime girls showing skin, seeing NA people I usually won't see...
Man that shit truly was great!
>>
I played vrchat for the first time today
It was so much fun just seeing all kinds of people and chatting with them
>>
>>339204151
Welcome. Careful about getting groomed.
>>
>>339204281
You can't groom an adult male
>>
>>339204281
I'm almost 26 anon don't worry about me
>>
>>339204434
I'm actually a femby but yeah sounds about right
>>
File: adultmale.png (288 KB, 595x664)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
>>339204434
>>339204515
This is also an adult male in his 20's.
Slippery slope.
>>
>>339204797
I'm a girl(male) yeah, does it matter
>>
>>339204797
That's a jap so it's ok.
>>
>>339205732
much like elfs... do they even have genders?
>>
>>339206159
Yes, of course they do. They are all females.
>>
File: 1621846841967.png (30 KB, 259x224)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
I-I'm way too nervous to join and make friends today actually s-sorry!
>>
>>339204797
You cant groom a legal adult. You just showed me an image of an adult with agency choosing what they want to do.
>>
>>339206608
Even male elves are just females with dicks
>>
>>339206789
>>339204434
>implying an adult necessarily has an adult intelligence
>>
>>339207416
No I'm telling you what the law is where I live.
>>
>>339207416
Also what does that even mean lmao
>>
File: 1621368755271.png (492 KB, 816x595)
492 KB
492 KB PNG
Personally I for one think the gaslighting of men into sissies, faggots, and ultimately trannies is absolutely hilarious.
What actions can I take to actively support and accelerate it?
>>
File: brok.png (2.68 MB, 3000x3000)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB PNG
>>339194712
Thanks for watching, breakers
>>
>>
>>339208260
change your name to reiko and go to r9k to shill it until you get send to prison
>>
How are people joining a world and going over the player limit?
>he doesn't know
I don't...
>>
>>339216438
If I recall friend invites/joins allow you pass the player limit. The world limit is more a soft limit.
>>
>>339216438
>>339217634
yeah, the hard player limit is twice the stated limit, so up to 80 people max.
>>
File: 1623479963411.jpg (265 KB, 1920x1080)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>339190908
Man, I can wait, no more 2 second delay for voice or 130+ ping.
I wonder if game maps will work much better with 26 ping instead of 120.
>>
File: 1623480081058.jpg (261 KB, 1920x1080)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>339219731
>>
I would like to personally apologize
>>
File: 1623480223852.jpg (229 KB, 1920x1080)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>339219916
>>
>>339219731
>>339219916
Game maps definitely will be better with lower ping.
>>
>>339219990
Apologize for what?
>>
>>339219731
>>339219916
show your toggles bitch
>>
File: 1615499334713.png (359 KB, 720x780)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
>look around meetup
>people talking to each other
>not drawn to any of them really
>it's hard to stay in vr anyway
good night
>>
>>339221224
the people who believed in me
>>
CHOOBIE!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrjjqkIWfUA
>>
>>339221435
That is not my avatar.
>>
BREAD
NAOW
>>
>>339178761
Aha thanks I was hoping someone did
>>
>>339182850
They're different people and both use booth models now.
>>
New thread
>>339228365
>>339228365
>>339228365
>>
>>339221972
thats what vodka is for

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.