[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: alex28.webm (2.89 MB, 1280x720)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB WEBM
I am by your side friend.

New/Returning Players :
>Welcome to Heroes of the Storm!
https://playheroes.com/

News:
>CCL Returns Spring 2021
https://twitter.com/HeroesHearthCCL

>BlizzcOnline Feb 19-20
https://blizzcon.com/en-us/

Resources :
https://www.hotslogs.com/
https://heroespatchnotes.com/
https://pastebin.com/hSFwYbDD

Previous: >>324093168
>>
>>325048172
tomorrow is bizzcon, we sure can expect the same amount of content than our threads
>>
>>325048172
I think playing female characters helped me become straight.
>>
File: 1601235653764.png (110 KB, 1361x1531)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
3rd for best girl
>>
File: LK.jpg (128 KB, 1024x516)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
wew
>>
>>325050112
Arthas should get some love. He doesn't feel impactful for such a major character.
>>
>play aram
>lili goes afk 2 mins in the game because teammates die
why even bother playing this game at all then. Just go die you subhuman.
>>
>>325053945
What would you suggest?
I could think the longer you have his aura activated, it gets bigger. for an extra 0.5
>>
>>325054929
Give him more tankiness and seeing he is the only death knight in the game he could get some zombie talents, besides army of the dead.
>>
>>325054929
Blizzard could also tweak his trait. He wields Frostmourne, a blade that steals souls of the dead. In the game it is just a small mana replenish and a bit of dmg... They were really sloppy when the designed him I think. He just feels like a character that was rushed with no flavor in his kit.
>>
name one hero more fun than maiev
I'll wait
>>
>>325054929
if he kills you he raises your character as his servant for the duration of your death timer
>>
>>325067971
>>325058906
>>325058538
some may think you want him to be overpower if you just go saying "make him stronger"
>>
>>325054929
Here are some things I would do to buff my boy.
>W root casts faster the closer you cast it to yourself(max range W and longer stays the same, alt+W is near instant), enemies rooted by the center of your W while inside your E are also stunned for the W's root duration.
>Rune Tap becomes baseline, health gain nerfed to 3%
>Immortal Coil becomes baseline, self-cast bonus reduced to 30%
>Remorless Winter becomes baseline, requires a hero to be 4 seconds inside the ring to root
>Eternal Hunger is baseline, stacks with the same rules as Muradin's Q, completion requirement is raised by 5 and bonus mana gain (nerfed to 30) is active only after completion. Damage stops stacking upon completion, but it's bonuses are active before completion.
>Frozen Wastes linger duration increased by 0.5
>Icy Talons aa bonus duration increased by 1 second
>Icebound Fortitude gives 35 armor, traited attacks on heroes reduce cooldown by 5 seconds.
>Shattered Armor reduction increased to 25 when enemies are hit by the center
>Absolute Zero allows Sindragosa to freeze the core
I just want to play him as a tank again. Since I left the gold-plat realms, I couldn't play him anywhere outside of a few niche bruiser games in diamond.
>>
>job for 12 hours
>just want to relax a bit before bed
>3 games
>all lopsided matches, not fun at all

I think that was hots for me bros. Honestly, I feel like 9/10 games are just lopsided and boring.
>>
>>325075210
Oh yeah forgot about the "burning rage" talent
>Biting Cold gives you a passive "burning rage" effect that only works on "pve stuff", and it's DMG is equal to 50% of E's base dmg (at lvl 20 it's 44, same as Muradin's Bronzebeard Rage at 20). You can stack this passive with your E for faster merc clear.
>>
>lore should determine how strong a character should be in-game
wew hotsbabs never fail to reach new levels of retardartion
>>
>>325064261
90% of the fucking roster
>>
>>325050112
what am i looking at here?
>>
File: lol.png (14 KB, 502x403)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
fuck blizzard, fuck niggers, fuck faggots, fuck trannies, fuck brazilians and most importantly fuck jhannies
>>
>>325097501
based for fuck trannies, but also cringe for getting banned for abusive text
>>
>>325095712
lich king varian
>>
does this game suffer the overwatch syndrome of people sinking hundreds of hours and still sucking

i mainly play dota but tried this one for one (1) quick-match today and had some level 400 fuck yelling at me the whole time while we won, and while stats mean fuck-all in mobas and particularly in this one my kda and damage etc were significantly better than anyone else's so i dunno anymore
>>
>>325097501
get fucked
>>
>>325098668
context is key, but then again all games have those kinds of people who were Master/Grandmaster in early years but in 2021 can barely get out of Gold. Just today I saw a 2016 Master portrait having current rank of silver in diamond mmr unranked matches
>>
>>325098668
>overwatch syndrome of people sinking hundreds of hours and still sucking
thats any game really, some people are just that bad
>stats mean fuck-all in mobas
it depends, its relative to the hero youre playing and its generally an indicator of how well someone is going, like an uther healing 80k to a lucios 90k means that lucio is doing fuck all healing; butcher or illidan doing 50k damage is fucking insane but doing that on a kael or jaina is pitiful
>>
>>325099376
NIGGER
>>
>>325100038
>being this bad at talking shit without getting banned
lmao
>>
>>325097501
I dont get why people would get so mad to type like mad mans, to the point of get banned.
>>
>>325107405
chat slurs shouldn't merit an account termination, only a leftoid nigger dystopia would that happen, this thing right here is bullshit
nigger, faggots, trannys, macacos, chinks, all kill yourself
>>
>>325107812
I agree in the sence that the solution should be people just muting others.
But at the same time, you are dumb if you cant control yourself at spamming words like that will solve something.
>>
>>325107957
sometimes these niggers deserve to be called niggers, the solution is the niggers muting me or blizzard perma banning my chat but not my entire account, thats some nigger faggot shit to do
>>
>>325054929
As I've said in previous threads, swap his aura and trait. His trait now activates the aura for 2 seconds any time he deals damage and costs no mana, and while it's active he can't have his move speed reduced below 100%. Bump it up from .5 seconds per tick to .25, reduce damage per tick accordingly, but leave it so the slow stacks twice as fast. Speed up the movement speed of his freeze blast. Make the frostmourne quest baseline, and change activating it to be like samuro Crit where it resets AA cooldown as well so it allows a bit extra burst.
>>
>>325064261
she's the most fun hero
>>
File: 1578202769762.jpg (229 KB, 2048x1152)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>325097501
This is why you need at least 3 accounts
>>
Never understood that the DK core turns you into stone, I thought you just got stun with out moving just because
>>
>>325113285
it didn't always have the stone effect
>>
>>325113285
Maybe a hero ability/ult for our future Naga hero. Since their design was inspired from Medusa.
>>
yeees
mah magick flows thru the temples
*inhale*
GAH DEE UNS
>>
the secret to storm league is to just play dehaka
>>
>WoW removes garrosh calling sylvanas a bitch
>meanwhile HOTS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnkb0eWxRVA&t=10s
the last bastion of based left at blizzard... cant believe tomorrow's the end lads...
>>
>>325115174
I like Dehaka but how to I explain to my retards carefully that I'm not blowing my Z to show up to a 4v5 a talent tier behind?
>>
>>325097501
How do you get banned from a game not moderated? I called people niggers and spics for three years with no consequence
>>
>>325117694
yeah sure based niggers if you ask me, these faggots perma ban you for chat issues
>>
>>325119157
no I didn't ask you
>>
>all heroes are free to play
whats going on bros..
>>
>>325120387
Probably for blizzcon
>>
>>325120387
during blizzcon they all go f2p
>>
File: 1551903127490.png (130 KB, 443x229)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>try quick memes again
>whole match is still just random shit that means nothing and it's the last 5 minutes that creates a winner
>people still get pissed it works like this

You think after 5 years they get it.
>>
File: 1423936213999.jpg (198 KB, 1200x1066)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>It's another "Team keeps staggering deaths and refuses to stop fighting when down several bodies" episode
>in ranked
>>
File: 84591902_p0.png (222 KB, 1500x1500)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
Orpherius soon.
>>
I love my wife uther
>>
File: 1612302158135.jpg (38 KB, 651x513)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>realize my team is absolute trash
>no one helping each other
>immediately default into solo pushing and trying to do as much siege as possible for siege master so I can at least show up on the trophy page after we lose

Anyone else do this?
>>
>when I start reporting abathur players again I always get emails back from blizzard that they punished someone for being afk. Maybe that's the norm? Reporting abathur players because they are subhumans?
>>
why does he hate the slug?
>>
>>325138608
why the fuck did I post this as greentext
>>
File: 1437194145720.png (13 KB, 399x548)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>325139995
It's the only way you know how to communicate your thoughts anymore.
>>
>only get utter shitheroes in aram
>lose
>go back to QM
>get utter shit teammates or fucking Abathur Illidan/Samuro cheese on the enemy team
>lose
It's time to uninstall this fucking game. I'm so done. Nothing but losing the past 10 days.
>>
dead game
>>
Got time for one bronze league game, maybe two. on Hanamura, bets?
>>
>>325144323
azmo
>>
File: 1554830302644.jpg (60 KB, 591x395)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>memed myself into taking suppression pulse every game because it's a huge blind
>start taking beam
>it actually gets kills
>the 20 wipes teams
I'm back in my groove, fuckers.
None of yall in mid diamond queue for any matches for the next few days.
>>
>>325144641
pushed their shit in hard. I blame their nova being worthless though.
>>
was a fast one, so got time for a second. I get to join the other side! least we missing the ana player.
>>
>>325141553
QM is clownmode. Don't even bother taking it seriously.
>>
>>325145641
All in on Blue. Butcher will eat you and Diablo won't stop him.
>>
>>325145916
The one time we get a butcher that doesn't suck, we instead get an abathur that slaps azmodan in mid lane and dies to demons. yaaaay
>>
File: beatings.jpg (62 KB, 696x523)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>325124491
Or better yet
>Someone tries out Hots
>Their entire opinion of the game is based on "blind pick but picks happen before you queue in"
>They start comparing their game's ranked mode to qm
>>
>>325150704
>"Masters in HotS is Diamond in LoL"
>"HotS is too easy for me"
>never climbed out of silver in either game
I fucking hate people who play video games.
>>
File: krippquit.jpg (94 KB, 713x882)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>325127112
>tank respawns
>team runs into a 3v5 without waiting for the tank to walk back
>tank runs into a 1v5 while the 3 are respawning
>repeat until defeat
>>
>scarra
>thijs
what's going on
>>
>>325153473
>video game I favor/play
>made for high IQ and skilled superior individuals
>vidya you like
>made for smelly and plebian retards
That's the objective truth.
>>
File: archmage-800.jpg (106 KB, 796x777)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
I'm here to ___!
>>
I'm thinking of trying this game, but I hate grinding out ranked ladders in games. Does this have a good casual mode or is it like LoL where everyone plays ranked and casual is just the retard league?
>>
Is it normal to google what a deer's asshole looks like for better Lunara fantasy immersion?
>>
>Blizzcon pretending HOTS doesn't exist
OH NO NO NO
>>
>>325159996
fuck orcs
>>
>>325161737
QM is pick the heroes you want and join randoms on matches that may be unfair.
and there is ARAM
>>
>>325161737
let me put it this way, the game is much harder to understand than league
>>
>>325145252
>9k hero damage azmo
Jesus
>>
>>325145252
damn look at you having success with the most broken ranged assassine in the game! wowie
>>
>>325166963
Friends that played mainly LOL tried Hots with me and at the start they were like deer in the headlights totally confused with all the rotations and running around getting camps and objectives. Which is normal because in LOL they just stay in their lane for the first 20 minutes and then they run around like headless chicken until someone gets caught. Also they bitched that you can't carry in this game. But is the game harder to understand? I'm not really sure it's just different pace than other mobas.
>>
>>325161737
You have:
>QM
Blind pick, but the picks happen before you even queue in, so everyone plays what they want to play, ignoring team comp, map, etc. WARNING: Match fairness may greatly vary, but if your/enemy team has a healer/tank, then so does yours. TL;DR clown fiesta that shouldn't be taken seriously.
>ARAM
You get 3 random heroes to choose from, everything else is standard aram stuff. Queues are pretty much instant.
>Unranked
Equivalent to normal draft, each team gets to pick/ban heroes like in ranked modes, but nothing is at stake here. Good for practicing heroes in a standard comp environment. The price you pay for such luxury is longer queue times (~1-3min, for EU at least).
>Storm League
This games ranked mode, can go either solo or with a party of any size. Queue times vary greatly depending on rank, and party size.

If you're gonna go with Unranked, i recommend saying in draft chat/match chat that you're new, so your teammates can give you a general idea what to do in the bronze/silver rank wastelands. Side note: Don't be surprised if you get the same map 5 times in a row as your first matches, since you get put into "new player queue".

>>325168891
>Tychus is broken
Did i miss something?
>>
>>325169362
>Also they bitched that you can't carry in this game.
This is as a legit complaint. XP is shared. Win your 'lane', so what, you're still 2 levels behind the other team, your contribution was just a dent in the failure that is your team. And the matchmaker fucking hates win ratios that aren't even and will kick your ass to keep you in place. If you start thinking you're a real tough guy it will give you potatoes for teammates. Actual non-sentient potatoes. But grandmasters can maintain a high win ratio despite all this so this Blizzard product is perfect like all the others according to the community (which keeps shrinking for some reason).
>>
>>325169362
>Also they bitched that you can't carry in this game
Because your friends tried to brute-force carry with [number]-kills and nothing else, instead of playing the map. Probably because "why should i push if i don't get gold?", when pve stuff is the main exp source in this game.
Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of heroes that snowball and obliterate if you're good at them and the stars align, but since the XP is shared between your team, most "carries" come from smart macro play that the enemy team ignores. For example: capturing a siege camp right as the obj is about to start, so someone is forced to either go clear the camp and lose obj 5v4, or stay on obj and potentially lose fort/keep. Getting "First Blood" also isn't as powerful, since heroes at lvl 1-2 give the same amout of exp as 1 minion wave.
There are many "ifs" and "whats" when it comes to rotations/solo laning. Sometimes you'll be asked to roam as 4 man, and other times you'll find out that on [map] the solo lane is on BOT and not TOP. Hell, some map OBJ are worse than some of the camps on that map. It also isn't uncommon to just "skip" obj when you're behind on exp. Camp timers, obj timers, special map interactions etc., it's all you have to learn via practice, and not just through playing 3 matches and saying "game SUCKS i go to bed". I'll leave some TL;DR points to keep in mind:
>Soak is important, but if 4 ungas want to go X, then you should probably come along, even if it's stupid and loses you plenty exp
>When the solo laner goes to do a camp, someone should go to his lane to soak exp
>NEVER fight when you're a talent tier down (7,10,13,16,20)
>Install minimap dlc. People in hots aren't obligated to ping missing lane enemies unless you're about to get ganked, yet you stayed on the lane/place/whatever. A warning is always nice, but it's not something you can blame on others when you get your shit kicked in.

Take your time to learn, it will "click" eventually.
>>
>>325171382
>Win your lane
>still lose game
Gee, it's almost like it's not universal to hots, and it's a thing in all mobas.
>Forced WR boogeyman
You are where you belong. Once you git gud enough you can advance.
>>
>>325169362
because you cant build x item to counter the enemy team; they got auto attackers build a thornmail, lots of cc, banshee's and merc treads, need hp regen, well theres a fuck ton that do that. you need to understand intuitively what each hero does, just remembering doesnt really, and you need to understand how a lot of different things on how heroes interact with each other.
prime example is to never pick liming laser against genji, its a liability if he has three brain cells to rub together; or pick block talents against tychus, tass or overwatch heroes; or never be alone when illidan has the hunt; or remember that bodyblocking exists and you can trap people or allies by just standing in the right spot; or naz wall prevents dashes like varian or cassia fend, but not leaps that ignore unit collision, like muradin or artanis, but it will trap dehaka while dark swarm is active; heroes that summon terrain will fuck up your pathing so you have to manually path around them
understanding the sheer amount of nuances in the game is really the only other way to get good, since just being good at a hero will plateau quickly since theres no items, knowing how to lane is still important.
>>
>>325172372
>leaps that ignore unit collision, like muradin or artanis
Or better yet: Understanding that "jumps" don't actually give you any "height", and if you attempt to "jump" over a root area, you will get caught.
>>
>>325172090
I'm sorry, I forgot to include an apology, that I really love this game, Blizzard is my favorite developer I own all their games, and I thank the devs for making such a wonderful product and that this is only a minor minor complaint and I'm still really enjoying this slowly dying game.
>>
>>325172915
well theyre leaps since they ignore collision, but you can still be hit by on hit effects like aba mine, theres a video of a falstad flying over a bunch of mines and dying
>>
>>325156613
This shit happens in literally every fucking elo, it should be a bannable offense.
>>
so wehre to watch the blizzcon, maybe they lied and there will be hots news in it, as a suprise
>>
>>325145252
>azmo still pushing while his core dies
I can respect a man devoted to his craft
>>
Is it hard to like Tyrael simply because most people are too dumb to stand in his ult?
>Big team fight
>Shield up and muscles in
>Scatter enemy
>seal off part of them from the fight
>Fight reaches its deciding moment as your team bunches up and the enemy team is ready to drop a fat load on them
>all according to kekaku
>Ult Circle
>If the team stands and delivers right now....
>Healer walks out of circle
>Enemy team follows
>Rest of team goes to peel
>Left alone in circle swatting at some backline mage and body blocking them
>Team dies
>Left alone
>Die and allah ackbar some random squishy to death

Is this the fate of Tyrael? Should I just take Judgment because people are retarded? Anduin's protection circle is far better at illustrating what it does visaully, Tyrael's is just another aoe.
>>
When are they going to make legacy servers for when this game was good (prior to the stealth and tower ammo update)?
>>
>>325173592
He forgot this part
>Team wipes before Tank is there
>Someone starts rapidly pinging tank and says something like
>WTF REPORT DIABLO. Doesnt team fight.
>Complains the entire rest of the game because your team didnt win first objective
>>
i launched hots for the first time in a long time and got the blizzcon mounts but i can't find them on my collection, is there a bug going on or something?
>>
>>325181621
Why did you actually pay for the ticket?
>>
>>325181621
Tracer only mount :^)
>>
>>325181621
if you paid for the tocked, you should have gottern tracer, and that is her exclusive mount, you go into specials or something
>>
How beginner friendly is hots for people who have never played a moba or rts?
>>
>>325182889
probably more beginner friendly than other moba's, but some basic understanding of top down control might be required.
>>
>>325182889
Mechanically, it's easy to pick up. Playing the tutorials will teach you most of what you need to know. Having someone to play AI games with you will help you learn the rest
>>
>>325181074
>muradin doesn't want to just E/walk in and die like a retard
>"faggot: passive mura=lose"
>>
This explains the lack of Hots
https://youtu.be/kTAiUYsblVA
>>
>>325188381
Cringe, turned it off as soon as I heard the bad VA
>>
Will they ever rerun events? I haven't played in years and when I returned I got sad that I missed out on a bunch of cool looking events.
>>
>>325190006
You can buy everything from past events with shards when the season comes around. No need to rerun them
>>
>>325182889
I don't think RTS is required to be able to play Hots (maybe for Abathur and Vikings but I never touch those heroes either). I can't compare it to the other mobas out there in terms of beginner friendliness though, no clue how it holds up. But I guess the 3 talents per tier are easier to handle than the LOL itemshop?
>>
>the hots twitch channel is live for blizzcon
>no hots
lel
>>
>>325197951
m-Maybe they have a big surprise for HotS!
>>
what anime character will they invite to the game?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH4VGMlG6uk
>>
>>325199646
Davion the Dragon Knight.
>>
This is our final stand. What happens here will echo through the ages. Regardless of outcome, they will know that we played with honor. That we fought for the freedom and safety of our game
>>
>the cinematics we used to get
>double hero releases
I want to go back
>>
>>325200784
You are almost as embarrassing as redditors advertising for a petition to make blizzard revive hots.
>>
>>325200878
and how are you aware of what redditors are doing, big guy?
>>
this hurts to watch in more than one way
>>
>blizzard arcade collection
Blackthorne is comming
>>
>dramatic music
>>
>donate to charity
>get a 15 year old basic monkey pet
>maybe also a sloth if you donate slightly more :^)
>>
what link are you guys using
>>
>>325203390
It's a YT stream
https://blizzcon.com/en-us/?stage=blizzard
>>
>>325203390
oh nvm
>>325203478
yeah it took me a minute
>>
>try to "enjoy" qm on a friday night
>get matched against 4-5 man stacks nonstop
>sweaty aba + illidan combos
>highly coordinated stun combos
>only solo players on my team
damn I'm having so much fun again, only losing and losing games.
>>
>>325048172
THEY MENTIONED US
ITS HAPPENING
>>
>say hots
>stock go down
>>
WHENS HOTS
>>
bros where are our new maps, heroes, and talents
>>
lmao no HotS content for BlizzCon, fucking rest in peace, bros.
>>
its been fun bros
this is my last time on /hotsg/. wish you all the best
>>
>>325207252
I'll see you tomorrow anon
>>
>throwing shade at overwatch heroes in HOTS
carbot is actually based???
>>
>>325206926
to be fair even Overwatch got shafted.
>>
>shitting on OW characters
wew lad
>>
>>325207252
nooo :( please we need everyone we can get
>>
>>325208095
who wouldn't? OW+Nexus shit KILLED the game
>>
>>325182889
This game is a moba?
>>
>>325208005
Carbot had more soul than all the ceremony
>>
>It's over
>>
Heroes of the Storm Remastered when?
>>
I expected nothing yet I still got blueballed.
>We're very diverse and oh yeah hots exists btw check out our ESPORTS
These faggots could've at least mentioned the ongoing community-hosted hots tournaments
>>
how do we get rid of qhira
>>
>>325212239
A reaction time under 10 seconds when she attaches herself to someone.
>>
>>325212239
1.pick uther
2. type NIGGER DOWN every time your stunlock killls her
>>
>Andariel is not Cencored for new sensibilities
Skin of her for Kerrigan when?
>>
File: 1608417012929.jpg (85 KB, 700x474)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>325212635
BASED
>>
>>325213539
Even on D4 will not cover her tits
>>
I quit years ago and came here to laugh at your dead game
haha.... :(
>>
>>325214178
I also laugh at this dead game
>>
>>325213539
that would be censored for old sensibilities
now she's just born that way and expressing herself. male gamers will have to learn to be tolerant.
>>
>>325180831
The problem with Sanc is that it's like trying to mosh your own team
The aoe is pretty small so most pubbies are afraid that when the duration ends they'll just get wombod because they won't be able to do enough damage in those 3 seconds that it's down.

It's the ult for when you have a highly coordinated team or you're just onpoint with another melee hero and can give them invulnerable when they go balls deep
Judgement is just so much easier to use because it's a guaranteed lock-on that also isolates the target for a moment. And if you're not in a 5-stack you should be playing bruiser Tyrael anyways because it can feel awful when your team refuses to take advantage of Smite 7.
>>
>>325212239
Bro Qhira is balanced. Activision loves balence. Its perfectly normal for a her to be able to have a kit that can stun 2 times, relocate, engage, become invulnerable and heal. That's all a normal kit is, and further more.... oh wait that's just her E.... that literally is just her E. Muradin hammer, artanis triangle, and Medivh protection in one move. Yep that checks out as a reasonable ult.... oh wait 16 second cooldown? Oh nope. Tottaly reasonable. It's fine because she can be CCd and focused, which is a unique weakness she has that other heroes dont. Yep.
>>
File: imagen_2021-02-19_175758.png (1.17 MB, 1920x1080)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>325215597
she was designed to have just 1 stun, but not adding the microstun at the start caused tons of bugs and problems.
>>
>>325215501
I think it might be reasonable to have sanc travel with him at cost of himself not being invulnerable and silenced and minus 30 armor or something. Or at least make it obvious ala anduin.
>>
>>325215847
>everyone around him is invulnerable
>meaning skillshots pass right through them
>right to Tyrael who now takes increased damage
It's reasonable if you want to throw the game.
>>
>>325215820
Micro stun plus second stun makes it so she can attach to the peeler and use the movement to get to the back line. Peeler gets doubled cucked trying to react in between stuns and she gets put in place to drop an ult on the backline while the peeler sits in .75 stun. Smarter Qhiras will do this much the way that smarter butchers know to lamb someone with peel instead of their charge target. Or rush someone further back in order to get behind who you want to body block.
>>
>>325215987
Not really think about it. If you're smart youd drop speed boost before ult, then have an easy time dodging. After it you've got shield plus sword to relocate and worst case your team move up and you can ALLAH ACKBAAAAAR
>>
>>325216560
>I will never play tyrael in silver and pick all trait talents
Feeding was fun, i thought i was being useful.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (69 KB, 194x145)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>325217450
>tfw never go to use his quest that rewards you for feeding
>>
>>325169412
>Did i miss something?
He's slightly overtuned still. Also, he has a decently low skill floor with a decently high skill ceiling, so he's viable for almost any player. His kit is above average, and his talents mostly consist of increasing his survivability or getting rid of his weaknesses. He's not broken, he's just the best 8/10 hero in the game, able to be used in damn near every comp on every map.
>>
when's the hots panel? did I miss it already, I just tuned in
>>
>>325220913
There was nothing hots related. Maybe the hots-branded carbot panel will throw us a bone, but i wouldn't get my hopes up.
>>
>>325221021
Real talk though, considering how shitty activision's eye of sauron corrupts and destroys anything it gazes upon, aren't we better off not being looked upon? Yes yes, this is severe coping. At least we aren't getting BAD news right?
>>
>>325221483
>At least we aren't getting BAD news right?
They have already announced another rework.
>>
>>325221483
At least we aren't getting spoonfed LGBTQOMGWTFBBQ and BLM propaganda, AND we get to keep sexy skins/models. What's even sadder is when i tuned in for the Starcraft Legacy stream i saw that the entire chat is fucking korean. Might be cope, but just barely surviving is better than finding out next morning that your favourite game is literally no longer playable
>>
>>325221923
seeing how they keep D2 ladder online i dont think blizzard will shut down online on anything. It just not worth the negative PR. better keep 1 guy alive to hit the reset switch on storm league seasons
>>
>>325217795
>Even In Death, lvl 1
Increases Archangel's Wrath's damage by 25%. Basic Abilities also can be used before exploding, but deal no damage.
>Protection in Death, lvl 1
When Archangel's Wrath explodes, shield nearby allies for 50% of their max Health for 10 seconds.
>Imposing Will, lvl 13
Enemies that attack you while shielded have their Attack Speed and Movement Speed slowed by 50% for 2 seconds.
>Cast Aside, lvl 13
Enemies damaged by Smite are pushed outside the target area.

Some pretty cool talents here, shame only "Cast Aside" made it as a Q talent.
Uther bonus round:
>Protect the Weak, lvl 4
Using Holy Light on Minions and Mercenaries refunds 75% of its Mana cost and cooldown.
>Rebuke, lvl 7
Hammer of Justice knocks the target back.
>>
>>325213539
yet the gave assassin pants
>>
File: file.png (3.24 MB, 1920x1080)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB PNG
>you need to dig deep into the blizzcon art gallery to find even a HINT of new content
https://artgallery.blizzcon.com/
>>
>>325224287
>MIGHT get 3 new heroes AT BEST
>they're Overwatch
>Probably just 3 skins
>>
>>325224287
>more overcancer
great
>>
>>325224287
>>325224942
actually scratch that, they're all skins
Roadhog = Stitches
76 = Raynor
Reinhardt = Johanna
Reap = Valla
>>
>>325224942
>Probably
Clearly. FFS they're Stitches, Raynor, Jphanna and Valla.
>>
>>325225429
yes it was obvious skins concepts.
Which im all in for the stiches skin for roadhogh, and sad about the idea of reinhard dying for a johanna skin...
instead of briggite
>>
File: imagen_2021-02-19_195508.png (2.1 MB, 1280x1920)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB PNG
>>325225507
I dont know guys, wasnt reaper a woman all this time?

>>325224287
Tie in event to come out with OW2?
>>
>>325226597
>wasnt reaper a woman all this time?
Yes? No? Maybe?

Do I look like a fucking faggot who knows about the real OW characters?
>>
>Reading Valeera's abilities
>they don't even list the duration of her CCs
They really stopped caring didn't they?
>>
>>325224287
yes, art was done on 2020, probalby to release around 2022
>>
>>325224287
The reaper valla skin I've been asking about for years. Finally
>>
>>325232859
Should she scream "die die die" while doing the spin?
>>
>>325233537
I would hope so
>>
Please please please every other blizzard game is getting some kind of remaster or legacy servers please give us hots legacy servers. Please take me back to those days before Qhira and Tracer and all the other shitty annoying characters they've released.
>>
>>325236246
No. You will get more creative characters. Like a ghost who has no body and has no abilities except one passive that kills one enemy hero at random every 60 seconds.
>>
>>325238920
Too bad they nerf actual creative characters like abathur to the point where they're not even worth playing anymore. Every new character just has some annoying bullshit gimmick that isn't fun or creative it's just fucking retarded and broken. I would be stunned to find out they play tested hogger even once before release.
>>
>>325240429
Hogger is fun but way over tuned on numbers. Honestly thought these hyper mobile character have like another passive of just being hard to even fucking click on. Even if you're Tychus or Raynor it's hard to click tracer or wall ride lucio pooping around like a peanut on cocaine.
>>
>>325240429
>actual creative characters like abathur
>Every new character just has some annoying bullshit gimmick that isn't fun
abanigger spotted
>>
wtf, Crendor is streaming hots right now.
>>
>>325250131
who was crendor?
>>
>>325250223
one of the laziest/mellowest wow streamers ever. But the reason i know him cause bloodbowl streams.
>>
>>325250324
>bloodbowl
is he punchy or a faggot runner
>>
>>325250481
plays different teams, dark elves right now, khemri last season. I guess, sort of middle of the road overall. He's too mellow to really focus on one thing.
>>
Why even bother putting Orphea and Dark Nexus Deathwing in the Blizzcon art...
Bros... They could have at least teased a new hero...
>>
>>325251310
because a game about all of blizzards franchises needed a mascot, this makes perfect sense and isn't fucking retarded
>>
>>325251310
there is no reason to tease a hero, because we may not get a hero until July, or even next blizzcon. that would be like teasing 10 months in advance.
now, on the next season, we may get a new rework.
Hope it is Probius,
>>
people really running it hard in SL this week
>>
did hots get anything announced at blizzcon?
>>
>>325254491
we were mentioned in passing in the list of all games blizzards ever made twice. And I think carbot is supposed to do fan art or something for us in a panel?
>>
I might have fucking caught the covid, so forced off work for a few days. might as well do some shitty bronze league! bets?
>>
>>325256457
feeling red, valeera players are a coinflip and I'm calling tails
>>
>>325256627
a fair bet. I've had good luck on this map with sledge muradin tho.
>>
last pick tlv... again. sigh.
>>
File: 1519281166589.gif (2.58 MB, 294x318)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB GIF
>>325076652
Mine have all been like that too. Each time I lose it's a fucking slogfest while the enemy struggle to finish, but the games I win are completely unsatisfying stompfests that end in 10 minutes. This feels like such shit
>>
>>325257894
that went... very well.
>>
>>325254957
>carbot
So fucking no one, essentially
>>
Li Li's blinding wind should be a skillshot. Right now she's just fucking mindlessly easy to play.
>>
Where can I find information on drafting?
>>
Evens I play nothing but healer/support
Odds tank
>>
>>325270623
Tankchads rejoice but still secretly thank the healers, unless they were absolute dicks. Then fuck them. Literally.
>>
>>325267040
Don't have a link, but here's some tips of mine:
>Make sure to have someone with reliable waveclear, preferably a bruiser, but making sure one of the assassins can also waveclear just in case is even better.
>Is your pick easily counterable, and removes you from play if countered? If yes, then you should probably pick last. On a side note, tanks tend to be the safest picks, and they should lock first, unless there's some "flavor of the month" meta pick, then they'll probably insta-lock themselves.
>If you want to force someone else to pick in the last seconds, hover over a character you don't own. If there are no other avaiable players to pick, one of you will be forced to pick a random hero.
>Don't try Master/GM strats in gold/plat, you'll just hurt yourself
>>
>>325267040
Notparadox's guide is ok.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCevQCJdLPU
>>
>>325258985
Thinking there is people calling her fat
>>
File: EU200221.png (62 KB, 191x374)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>
>>325279342
Now post their ranks
>>
>>325279375
There is no such thing as a free lunch anon.
>>
>>325281553
I can pay you with alexastraza pictures
>>
>>325281553
>>325281995
If you refuse that offer I will find you and I will tell your friends that qhira is your waifu
>>
File: got me.png (1.89 MB, 1600x900)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>325282158
Shit FBI is onto me!
>>
Bout to buy hogger, this nigga is fun as fuck
>>
>>325281553
>>325282158
>>325282979
Ok, stay cool, I am back with the info:
unranked
silver
unranked
unranked
silver
unranked
>>
>>325283159
Embarassing
>>
>>325283159
>>
File: 1613833064196.jpg (120 KB, 937x587)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>
After hard switching to DPS from being mostly a dedicated tank/healer my win ratio has suffered massively. Nice to see I was actually having a pretty positive impact, it never felt that way.
I sure as fuck am not now.
>>
>>325285906
It's much easier for a healer or tank to lose the game than it is a DPS. I would main healer in ranked just to keep retards from throwing
>>
>>325285768
>whitemane
>HOTS: expand on the design now you make a unique model of her instead of being bound to the WOW HU female model
>WOW: make her a deathknight
>HOTS: adapt sexy girl from past games, make sure she's sexy and exaggerate her sexiest feature
>nublizz: just take whatever your chink sweatshop put together
>>
>>325285906
killing shit always had the most impact and is the most fun for people (even if everyone else does poorly you still at least can make a play, rather than heal someone up and then see them lose it all in a single orb hit). Yet MOBOS and OW decided to force at least 20% of the players to play tank and 20% to play healer, without putting in the effort to make them fun or powerful
>>
>>325285906
There are 5 ppl in every team that can play ranged assasin but you can not and should not leave 2 most important roles on those who cave in first to fill em.
>>
>>325286619
HotS was too good for this gay world.
>>
>>325286042
I can't main healer anymore. It's suffering to chase a team that isn't there.
>>325287017
>you still at least can make a play
This. Losing is a lot more fun at least.
>>325288671
Just can't do that anymore. Funnily enough the first lesson I've been absorbing as a ranged assassin is playing without relying on either of those roles being there.
>>
File: imagen_2021-02-20_121726.png (2.34 MB, 1920x1226)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB PNG
>>325285768
why not use the real cassia instead of the cosplayer?
>>
>>325292161
Because the guy who made that pic doesn't play these games.
>>
>>325285768
looks like Abby reloaded
>>
>>325293000
Checked and kek'd
>>
>>325292161
because amazon nova is attempting to recreate D2 amazon with modern graphics while cassia is a modern reimagining. Also shes an old hag so who cares about her
>>
>>325292461
who the fuck plays HOTS
>>
>>325298297
(You)
>>
>>325298297
I'm just here to complain about losing.
>>
>uther heals on cd are less than a bw who does nothing
Why do people even like this faggot?
>>
>20 minute queue
>on a Saturday
I thought this game wasn't dead
>>
>>325302090
Armor's damage mitigation, and personally full E is quite fun and can enable alpha-tier heroes that lack zippy zoppy now i'm suddenly on the other side of the map heroes.
The change to 20 divine shield is a fucking crime let me tell you that however
>>
>>325302551
Damage mitigation means nothing when you can't heal. Alex, Auriel, BW, Lucio, Stukov are all better
>>
>>325302649
That's why he's popular on double support lineups with 2 high damaging assassins honestly
>>
>>325302090
Don't you shit talk Daddy U have you tried not eating every single poke thrown your way and sustaining your own ass for a change
>>
>>325302090
>stunlocks your shit
>good enough to be played as a main tank with permament 50 armor at 20, or a bruiser that just stunlocks shit
Unfortunately, just don't play him as a main healer. He's either a main tank/double support.
>>
having a butcher on your team is basically a death sentence because you always lose the game with those fucking 0 meat retards.
>>
>>325304392
>>
>>325306505
yeah, happened to me just now
>butcher ends game with sub 100 meat
>we lose
>afterwards he is on the enemy team
>ends the game with 330 meat
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>4 losses in a row
>4 wins in a row
>forced 50/50 is a myth
that doesn't add up, like most of what /hotsg/ says
>>
>>325304392
the butchers that dont complete their quest, I call them vegan butchers...
I have being a Vegan butcher some times
>>
>>325145641
>you get 3 of your former opponents
>afk splitpush azmo still on other team
I would say you almost got lucky.
>>
>"""heroes""" panel
>it's just carbot animating the next short
>>
>>325318012
its better than visiting the hots channel and they are streaming starcraft fan content
>>
>blizzcon almost over
>they pretend hots doesn't exist
>chink new year was a week ago
>game stuck on the christmas event
They're going to pull the plug, right?
>>
>>325324890
its the same shit of content drought between christmas and spring like last year, stop whining. we'll likely get a new event late march/ early april
>>
>>325326343
>new weekly event
>server shutdown every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
>>
>>325327004
>shared server infrastructure with the arcade titles
seems kinda likely now that I think about it
>>
File: EugtaV0WQAEuunr.jpg (525 KB, 3508x2480)
525 KB
525 KB JPG
Where is Mechastorm 3?
>>
>>325307602
>Play 2 games
>Lose both
Yes, it is a myth.
>>
>>325308056
You're absolutely hilarious, you know that?
Vegan Butcher hahahaha XD you should be a goddamn standup comedian LOL
>>
HEY
WHO STOLE ME BOTTLE?
>>
File: 1893297834789234.jpg (203 KB, 1899x957)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>325298156
>he doesn't want to get raped by a tall milfy amazon
cunnyfags out Out OUT!
>>
File: alexlol.png (1 KB, 50x50)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
https://clips.twitch.tv/SpoopyExquisiteAsparagusPipeHype-2DQy1EqfKkxCdvxe
>>
after careful consideration, I've come to the conclusion this game is shit and dead
>>
>>325048172
>>325360542
mu meme build guys :)
>>
>>325354365
me on the right about to arreat plateau in her den of evil.
>>
I'm addicted to playing Li Ming
>>
when is naga
>>
>>325373587
never ever
>>
Need Sombra.
>>
File: Sombra-Artgerm.jpg (94 KB, 664x960)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>325376451
based and pilled
>>
Bronze league clown show bets. don't expect anything, but still get disappointed edition.
>>
>>325378538
blue team because Murky is broken in bronze
>>
>>325378538
red team is designed to devour idiots but like the other anon mentioned, there's a murky with the name HateClimbing
>>
>>325378612
>>325378909
feeders gonna feed tho
as fucking Mei i had highest hero damage for a good portion of the game.
>>
File: Emziek4XYAIqXfD.jpg (176 KB, 1242x1528)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>325379575
>Maiev 8 deaths vs barely any CC
>>
Got him on my team again. He didn't suck so...
>>
>>325379953
Have to go with blue on this one
>>
>>325380784
yep. Love how xul commented halfway through match about bronze league too.
>>
Eh, last one tonight maybe. Looks not bad.
>>
>>325273757
>>325277027
ultimately I just find that I don't know enough about the various heroes to know who does what best in a given situation/map.
like in the video he mentions johanna is good on "Tomb of the Spider", but why is that? And what other heroes have specific maps they're good at? How would you know?
>>
>soloqueue abathur
>lose
I finally found a way to tank my MMR and still have fun!
Now I understand his appeal, no matter what goes wrong you never feel directly responsible
VERY comfy
>>
>tfw I can't stop playing Zarya
On paper she look so fucking boring, but for some reason I'm having so much fun. It's like I'm playing every hero role at the same time.
>>
>>325381612
die
>>
File: yfail.jpg (185 KB, 957x656)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
What'd you guys think of the HotS update at BlizzConline?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlWgdta32qk
>>
>>325381407
bloodlust worked perfect here.
>>
>>325381561
she deals extra damage in pve. its also a small map so her relative immobility is less damaging. Lots of avenues for her hold easy cause of the walls.

As for how do you know if a map is good, its mostly experience. For example, Diablo is amazing on Immortals, but only ok on hanamura, I'm guessing you can guess why based on his kit.
>>
>>325382001
Was HotS even mentioned or showed once? Even Starcraft received some attention.
>>
>>325381561
also, this is a prime example of how this moba is not a simplistic game. yes it has more casual friendly features like short game length and no items. But instead to really get good at the game you not only need to know what every hero does, but at minimum what every hero's power spikes are, on which maps, which builds, and which match ups. It's definitely an easier game to start, but i'd say its got a far far rougher mid-skill/learning phase than any other moba.
>>
>>325382001
Yrel...
>>
>>325382001
>half of Blizzcon today was solely watching some digital "artists" mumble while they draw basic lines

is this real
>>
>>325384308
>is this real
Yes.
>>
>>325382390
One frame advertisement for all heroes being free for a month and later Carbot teasing next HeroStorm episode, featuring Hogger.

That's all I could remember from the utterly dull stream that was mostly cosplayfags and some noname e-"celeb" showing off his faggy friends arcade gamemodes on Starcraft 2 and Warcraft 3 Refunded.
>>
>>325386019
>next HeroStorm episode
hecking POGGERS I'm so excited it's really wholesome
>>
File: 25918.png (261 KB, 545x362)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>325386019
https://youtu.be/XQV2MLHFYFg
>>
>>325383136
I honestly never thought about it like that, since all of the things you mentioned i just took for granted. In reality a new player knows none of these and their first ranked games can end in a disaster because of that.

On a side note, speaking of items:
>You have 6-8 viable/meta items per champion. Some of these are shared between multiple champions, all other items are very situational or borderline useless
>Each talent tier in hots has 1-3 viable/meta picks (out of 3-4 possible) that are custom-tailored for your hero * 7 tiers * the amount of heroes in game
>The only real drawback of "no items" is being unable to go for le whacky "mage who autoattacks really hard xD"
>>
>>325386113
Wait... POGGERS? Didn't you mean to say HOGGERS :D?
>>
>>325389147
Even assuming you learn a hero perfectly after playing them once, you have 90 some games to just play them all. That's 30 hours give or take?
it does partially explain why low level games are complete shit shows. Imagine taking stitches cause you see pudge, and get matched against malthael or tychus.
>>
File: 1561956750692.png (351 KB, 462x355)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
>dota/league tourist tires out the game
>says x or y doesn't make sense because it's not a 100% translation/copy of x or y in league/dota
>>
Is there anywhere in the game that tells you what each status effect does and what it looks like?
>>
>>325391902
2 seconds on hots wiki
https://heroesofthestorm.fandom.com/wiki/Status_Effect
>>
>>325392251
I meant in game. New players aren't bothering with a wiki
>>
>>325392348
>>325392251
It also doesn't show the visuals for slows and reduced damage
>>
File: Chromie_Slowing_Sands.jpg (76 KB, 742x404)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>325392481
>click slow page
>see pic related
I can however agree that for whatever reason "damage reduction" animation isn't shown on the wiki, but has a distinct visual animation (along with some abilities also visually shrinking you).
>>
>>325391902
There has been a bunch of people asking for things like that. Simple, quick, learner info. Might be an interesting niche for someone youtube oriented. Not a how-to-play series, but just a what-is-what series.
>>
so where is this huge content patch people said were in the datamine oracles?
>>
>>325384457
how the mighty have fallen.
i was once f5f5f5f5f5f5 on amazon on day of preorder start.
now i wouldnt trust any blizzproduct until 2 weeks after release and then buy cheapest option possible.
i looked forward on blizzcon for weeks. now i barely am interested in summaries day after.

times change and no thats not tbecause iam older. its because products have less and less soul.

golden age of hots was the last glimpse of golden blizzard.
>>
>>325382001
to be fair carbot have more soul than the other departments
>>
Hogger is literally Yrel, but better in every single way
>>
>>325406852
Yrel's cock is bigger, so no
>>
>>325407296
fuck off
>>
File: 1257590229270.jpg (66 KB, 300x300)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>fuck off
>>
>>325307389
So, it wasn't the Butcher's fault?
>>
>>325412215
looks that way, butcher is extremely dependent on his team to do something, since all hes really good for is the cc until he collects the meat
>>
why do people hate yrel?
>>
>>325413878
Takes more effort to do the same or worse than other tanks.
>>
>>325414042
because she is a bruiser?
>>
>>325413878
Because they think she can unga bunga kill everyone like Imperius, and get mad when they discover than she can't
>>
>>325414118
She doesn't "bruise" for shit and have a tank kit. So yes, she's a shit tank.
>>
>>325414339
if they let her impale others like imperious with her cock, then we will be into something
>>
>>325415768
I hate you so, so much
>>
Why do I love playing Deckard so much regardless of the match's outcome?
>>
>>325416779
Because you have singe digit IQ
>>
>>325245176
>click on
Im gonna teach you a secret technique

its called A-move

don't tell anyone else friend, just for you :)
>>
Just stop plaing QM anon, it'll only cause frustration, just so SL and if you feel a loss streak is coming hop and a smurf and chill there.
>>
How many heroes should I be able to play semi okayish before hopping into SL?
>>
>>325430885
Based on the players I've seen I'd be amazed and happy to have you as a teammate if you had one.
>>
>>325048172
>get butcher on my team
>he feeds
>lose
like pottery
>>
>>325430885
1 if you want to go all in on being a one trick pony.
>>
Is this game still alive? Last I played it was put on maintenance mode and had a massive drop in playerbase.
>>
>>325432042
>posted this
>just noticed the 20+ minute gap between posts
Well I got my answer
>>
>>325426885
but... my hero attack the minions instead of him
>>
Is deathwing even good? All that wind up in his abilities make me seethe
>>325432042
You can still play QM on NA or europe as if nothing happened. UD is more active on europe, and depending on your rank ranked can be a nightmare
>>
>>325433436
you have to play ahead, and know when you are good to go as form one, or zone as form 2.
>>
File: 1613599619274.jpg (11 KB, 345x253)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>325433739
Probably. I feel like he's worthless in clown fiestas where you don't have tanks or people to take the heat off from you. I feel like you have great potential to join into fights that are just starting but if you start something you will just soak so much damage it's insane.
Thinking about it my best times as him is when i cataclysm into a fight in an enclosed space or jump into people. I guess i should consider him more of a disruptor instead of a frontline that's always there.
Also the bastard should have at least 5% movespeed with some of his abilities/talents, unless people are hugging you it's a challenge to keep them slowed via lounges
>>
>>325434791
In QM he's 50/50
But everyone I know who actively plays him retains a 60%+ wr
Unstoppable and 40 armor are broken as fuck up until the point they completely nerf his kit into unusable garbage, but until then he's still a very good hero in capable hands.
>>
A Zuljin with 250 stacks can win agains a Butch with 200 meat in 1v1?
>>
>>325438251
If Butcher lands his ult, he wins
>>
>>325438251
If you count proper heroic usage then no.
Unless he's at a serious level disadvantage I don't think there's a hero in this game that can 1v1 a stacked Butcher while they're under lambs, or if they can actively dodge or live through lambs they probably lack the damage to fight butch solo, unless there's some serious outplaying going on like with Samuro clone shenanigans.
ZJ can pop Taz'dingo before impact but then he's going to be wasting a serious amount of it's duration and probably die after lambs is over anyways.
>>
Is getting good with the probe even worth it nowadays? Feels like he's a weird trap mage
>>
>>325438251
I win 1v1 against butch but with 500 stacks so, no
>>
God damn. I haven't played since the Blizzard gutted the dev team, and Valla hasn't gotten a single skin?
>>
>>325441326
there's a mecha one or something but it's part of some event so it's not often in the shop
>>
>>325438251
zj probably needs more stacks than that and has to get his ult off but can beat butcher lategame
>>
So realistically speaking, who would you say is the weakest hero at the moment? Either too niche and someone covers his role(s) better or simply undertuned.
>>
>>325443423
I would say probious, You are just to dependant on your pilons, and they die super easly, or take way to long to replace them.
>>
>>325443423
Nova and they'll never touch her because if they buff her, she'll dominate QM
>>
>>325444586
Nova does more work in ranked games than Valeera does.
>>
>>325445476
Nova has one of the worst win rates in ranked play
>>
>>325445663
This ain't the place for your statistics without context.
We're an anecdotes and gut feeling board.
>>
>>325446345
My bad, I'll fix my post

I have never seen a Nova win in SL. Whether it's on my team or the enemy team, the team with Nova always loses
>>
File: 1489714457940.png (240 KB, 564x891)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>>325447412
I'm a mid diamond shitter but all the Nova picks I've seen just dominate people.
Q build is great poke against frontline heavy teams (or even squishies if you don't suck) and can whittle down tanks before a real engagement and her W build is great for just deleting people.

Valeera is the "jump on someone and hope the enemy team is too stupid to do anything about it" hero. Sure you can pick and choose your targets but the slightest amount of interference and her kill capability really drops off.
She's tanky as sin and can navigate fights well but she just has a lot of issues securing her own kills if the enemy team isn't playing like shit.
Just the dangers of being a melee stealth assassin.
>>
>>325447412
I dont think nova is the problem herself, most nova players are just troglodytes ...
The occasions I do play her tend to be fun and I rack up lots of kills and top hero damage. That being said, she is reliant upon her teammates actually being able to soak lanes and do siege damage, as she is pretty worthless in that respect even compared to other gank assassin type of heros.
>>
I have less time to play these days but I still log on every now and then to throw a game with afkbathur and there's NOTHING you can do about it
>>
>>325457654
based
>>
>>325443423
Butcher. He's not properly designed to deal with the powercreep in this game and feels lacking overall. He's also a straightforward hero to counter pick because his build options are limited
>>
>>325463535
Just cause you made me think about it, what would you do to rework him?
His kit is basically alright, it's just his trait and general fragility in a team fight that's at issue. The only thing that I can think of is like changing his brand to give 1 meat each time he AA a branded hero, and give his trait an activation that consumes meat for health. Something like 5% HP regained at the cost of 2 meat per tick and it's togglable like zuljin trait.
>>
>>325464276
I think he needs an overhaul instead of tweaking numbers.
Butcher's regen is massive when he's hitting things, it's getting CC'd that causes him to actually die.

Turning meat into a resource is a neat idea, rather than making is a sideways dehaka trait make it something he consumes for damage instead.
>>
>>325464276
>what would you do to rework him?
Bring back meat healing, allow his E unstoppable to linger for awhile as he basic attacks, make the brand ms increase baseline when moving towards branded targets, furnace reduces armor
Don't remove his counterplay entirely(blinds and healing reduction should always fuck him over), but make him feel more like a relentless pursuer and less like a wimpy retard who dies after charging in.
>>
>>325466236
>Bring back meat healing, allow his E unstoppable to linger for awhile as he basic attacks, make the brand ms increase baseline when moving towards branded targets, furnace reduces armor
And also basic attacks deal 20% max hp damage and he's immune to CC and gets triple the healing from his brand and has extended AA range and passively generates meat
holy shit you trannies are delusional
>>
Tbh I see no reason why Yrel cant be considered a tank. Literally all her talents are tank shit. If anything maybe she could have her damage dropped and just tank her up.
>>
Tbh I see no reason why Yrel should be be considered at all.
>>
Bronze league early evening edition. Bets?
>>
into what maps or comps is ragnaros good?
>>
File: 1610350627559.jpg (59 KB, 1192x670)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Butt.
>>
File: tasdingo.jpg (54 KB, 1024x1024)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>325468840
All in on Blue. Deathwing will put out nothing, Li will hit some skillshots but barely deliver any pressure, Diablo will set up great slams for no one to follow up on and Raynor will put out a third of his damage potential. Brightwing will of course be MVP and provide great healing for Diablo who barely needs it.
>>
File: 1568714938804.png (2.89 MB, 2048x1604)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB PNG
>>325469483
I manage a ~70% wr with him by spamming him on Braxis and Infernal Shrines
Comps doesn't matter as much since he can flex between a psuedo-mage with W build and full on bruiser.
Lava Wave is king. Smash is a good ult if you know how to use it but it just cannot outpace the absolute value you get from soaking 2+ waves and pushing the fuck out of the lane opposite of where everyone is fighting on objective.

Don't listen to people who say lava wave isn't as good on a 2-lane map. Braxis is large enough that rotation speed is a little slow and the pressure you get from being able to form a 5-man to push one of their 2 forts is even heavier than what you'll feel on a 3 lane map.
Losing one of thsoe keeps early on Braxis often spells the end for that team because they no longer have a saftey net for contesting beacons.
>>
>>325469880
Raynor and diablo jostled, peeled, and did great together. Our tychus never showed up to a single obj, ping camps then tilted at 8 minutes and never once helped the team. Varian and I got pulled apart each time we tried to engage.
>>
>>325470065
>braxis raggi
lmao retard, you can't even double soak
>>
>>325470409
Fuck, had a sneaky feeling about that Tychus, should have bet against him.
>>
can i redeem myself with dehaka this time?
>>
>uuuuh we're not like those OTHER mobas hots is hero brawler, it's fast paced and all about heroes fighting for different objectives on different maps!
>but the best way to win is to splitpush, farm camps and ignore half of the objectives regardless of what map you play on, many heroes are specifically designed to encourage the afk farming playstyle
Wow so different from league and dota...
>>
>>325471043
Your tongue is weak bro. Tychus is going to absolutely shred it this time.
>>
>>325292161
cassia is so beautiful
>>
>>325467060
Nice argument retard
>>
>>325471339
Either that leoric sucked, or dehaka is rather well situated to fighting leoric in the solo lanes. its bronze so probably sucked, but still.
>>
>>325472675
dehaka beats leoric
>>
>>325472675
How the hell did Lúcio and Orphea manage 6-7 deaths, just walk away. Tychus at least did something this time.
>>
>>325473574
i did ambush them each twice. But yeah, no idea how most of those deaths occured
>>
On volskaya. might be ok. depends on kel.
>>
Li Ming is balanced.
>>
>>325475438
Uther won't heal enough to save your assassins from their lack of dodging. Azmodan has free reign. Giving it to red.
>>
>>325475902
Autismodan lane push basically left his team out to dry the whole time.
>>
I want to hold cassia's arms as we poop crouching across from each other
>>
>>325477038
That's it I'm broke. All he had to do was throw a few balls. Bronze has no logic. It is a realm of chaos.
>>
>>325477180
Ok Butcher
>>
>>325477447
exactly. Bronze league is worse than flipping a coin.
>>
>haven't played in years
>randomly come back
>my man Leoric feels like absolute dogshit
Am I missing something? He feels absolutely cucked. Traded 5% of his drain for some auto attack wave clear bullshit? I feel like his only purpose is wall ult, so I may as well choose Naz. I never thought of him as a tank, but he feels squishy as fuck to me now.
>>
like, wtf. I feel like this will be an enormous stomp. In either direction.
>>
>>325477447
When I was in bronze it went like this
>tell team very basic instructions
>we win if they listen
>we lose if they don't
Example, enemy team drafted valeera, zeratul, and nova on Hanamura. I told my team to never leave our 5man and we will win. They listened and we won because they had no retards to pick off.
Alternatively, I told my teammates to take the protector to core from an empty lane to win the game. They decided to go destroy a fort in another lane and we lost shortly after.
>>
>>325478343
Leoric is still great, you moron.

Run this against most comps 3311331
Run this against deathwing 3331111
Run this against spell heavy comps 3321221
>>
Will someone tell me wtf is supposed to be the counter to current dva? Seems to me she can basically roll in, spray auto attacks at whoever's she feels like, any cooldowns blown on her are a waste because at any point she can fuck off with "lel chen barrel ult lite" and immediately print off a new robot. All while having the option of "haha hard read, self destruct I KNEW there was a team fight in this area to size of Texas." Like yes she can't come annihilate you by herself. But she basically has 0 consequences for anything she does. "Haha robot tank printer go brrrr"
>>
>>325479345
The mech gives XP. If she's printing mechs, you're gaining levels
>>
>>325478343
he beats 90% of other heroes in lane and does good damage to frontlines in teamfights and autowins at 20
>>
>>325479420
>The mech gives XP
Little to no XP, and it's way harder to kill than Murky.
>>
>>325478576
When people actually follow up on Mei slows she works amazing. Good enough for now though. Might do a few more in a couple hours. With this win, I'm officially back up to Silver 5 though so maybe I'll start getting games that makes some semblance of sense.
>>
>>325479345
There is no counter. You just have to stop attacking her and hope that the assassins she's protecting are bad at the game.
>>
File: sarah-trocchi-img-0731.jpg (465 KB, 1920x2967)
465 KB
465 KB JPG
>>
>>325485292
Look at them thighs, just look at them
glorious
>>
>>325480368
>so maybe I'll start getting games that makes some semblance of sense
the only difference between bronze and low silver is the amount of unwarranted self importance
>>
Next hero will be a mega mobile assassin
https://youtu.be/rlVp4USJKmk
>>
>>325480275
half a kill's worth.
>>
>>325477038
I mean, he DID make it all the way to core. I'm surprised his team couldn't hold you off even a little, although it looks like they did fuck all in terms of soak.
>>
Has anyone played with Brian808 dude has 8000 games in silver and guy runs it every time I get him in my lobby why do people like this not just quit the game
>>
I worked on HGC, ask me questions.
>>
>>325494740
Do Yrel's lips taste like strawberries or no
>>
>>325494740
how many dicks did you have to suck while working for activision
>>
how the fuck do you play the game when the enemy team does nothing but rotate through all of the camps spider tomb
we were stuck in our base all fucking game, cant contest camps because then your base gets wrecked instantly, and they never took fights unless they had a camp or spiders
jesus fuck
>>
>>325496195
That's why you pick heroes with waveclear on that map, people probably weren't soaking and not checking camps to force fights when they need to
>>
File: 1606939942508.jpg (64 KB, 740x960)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
Stage Dive ETC with Face Smelt at 13 is HELLA fun. I almost think it's stronger than Mosh Pit most of the time, enemy team picks Li-Ming and Junkrat to try countering you and you just sit on them.
>>
>>325500743
Face smelt is my go to honestly. The double one seems to save people more often than not and that fat slow just makes you better at pursuit
>>
>>325488102
yes, this has definitely shown up a lot more. Lots of PRO SHOT CALLERS LISTEN TO ME guys in silver. But holy fuck is it legitimately a better place to be than bronze. 8 wins in a row now, cause people seem to understand the basics of the game and don't fuck about. Well, except for this match. Full clown car match we won level 18 - 13. I first picked gaz, aba murky second 3rd picked, so the last two said fuck it, lets just have fun.
>>
>>325507683
>valeera not playing valeera
>>
dead game
>>
File: 1610519077528.png (29 KB, 650x658)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>
how do I convince my friend to play other roles than just damage dealer?
>>
>>325510457
Break his knees and suck his penis
>>
>>325510457
Show him Yrel lewds
>>
>>325389147
>>Each talent tier in hots has 1-3 viable/meta picks (out of 3-4 possible)
lol
>>
There's LITERALLY no reason ever to plauy KTZ when you can pick Jaina. She does everything he can, but easier, better and she also has boobies.
>>
>>325510457
For healer make them learn lucio. The healing is easy and if they're good enough they are the ones who engage, chase or peel.
>>
File: 1496688799314.jpg (115 KB, 782x800)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>325514213
>KTZ
>needs to complete his quest to actually do what you pick him for (doing damage)
>jaina
>gets free iceblock as a bonus if you complete her quest
>>
>>325513719
>3-4 talents to pick per tier
>1-3 of them are meta/viable
>>
>>325515662
yeah, theres only a handful of talents that arent viable
>>
>me: picking medivh.
>teamate: gg gonna throw.
>complete quest in less than seven minutes (like most of my medivh games), still lose game cause guys throwing a tantrum.
>a few games later pick medivh again.
>teamate:30% winrate with medivh, gg gonna throw.

God fucking dammit he is viable, if only retards dodged skill shots like they dodge my portals; they'd be diamond at the very least.
>>
>>325517406
>teammate ignore the portal
>dodge the healing orbs
>avoids alex circle
>ignores cain pots
>still manages to kill you with living bomb
I wish I were lying.
>>
>>325517406
>in party with irl friends
>they like to find teammates to blame when game is not going well
>one game we have a medivh teammate
>we find the pick to be concerning since medivh has a high skill floor to be useful, but I dont worry about it too much
>he does decent damage, portals are generally good in intent
>we start losing
>they blame him because "hes not providing any value to team", try to explain to them that he's doing a decent job but they just dont listen
Honestly I'd say just save medivh until you are playing at a higher rank, and practice him in unranked. It will save you some grief for sure
>>
>>325514674
>gets free ice block
>and can get a talent for shields from dealing damage
>and can get Ice Blink
>and can get a talent that gives her physical armor and applies passive on anyone who attacks her
>and has two talents that give her mana
Jaina wtf
>>
>>325518223
which hero has healing orbs
not trolling genuinely curious, unless you mean regen globes
>>
>>325518546
>tfw can't blame your friends even though they're making poor decissions all the time
>have to watch them tear into some poor sod that wasn't doing halfbad
feels bad man
>>
>>325519001
>unless you mean regen globes
Which else I could mean in that context, amigo?
>>
File: file.png (32 KB, 186x113)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
tfw no gold
>>
>tfw late game dragon knight
>all team has to do is right click to win
>jaina doing a fucking siege camp instead of helping
>we lose
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>325524172
why did you post this here? stick to general chat.
>>
Is Thrall bad? He just seems so underpowered compared to other bruisers
>>
>>325524395
here let me make it better
>be me
>dragon shire
>tough game, enemy really maknig us sweat for it
>we get a late game dragon knight
>pushing to the core
>all we have to do is get the team to end
>bronze shitters think this is time to do a siege camp
>lose game
>>
>>325526818
no, he hits really hard
>>
>it’s another Garrosh throws the enemy bruiser into the back line episode
>>
>>325526818
>>325527006
this, learn to aa more
>>
Garrosh is the only tank that I can stomach because at least I can throw my teammates into the enemy team when they are useless or throw enemy closer so they can kill us all faster
>>
>>325527157
So the only tank you can play is the one that makes you lose?
>>
>>325524172
I always love
>enemy is pushing in keep with camp
>wave clear thinks it smarter to get the lane camp than help defend base.
>we lose the keep and the mercs melt right away
>>
>>325406852
i woul rather like to have sex with yrel though. but if he is your thing go ahead...
>>
>>325494740
What Kaldor said is true about blizzard incompetence?
>>
>>325527339
If my team is throwig already, at least I can throw with them instead of begging them to stop and play
>>
File: 1459905487068.jpg (77 KB, 718x573)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>325527123
>throw graymane into my backline
>no one collapses on him
>he TRIPLE KILLs them
>>
>>325528457
I mean as a playable hero
>>
>>325097501
>tfw unbanned
>play 4 games
>talk shit in 2 of them
>get banned again when I log in the next morning
>Expires March 3rd
I got a month ban back to back. When I come back I'm just going to mute all chat from now on.
>>
So, Stitches swallows Arthas, me. The tank. Supposedly. The absolutely worst one to swallow theoretically? And I fucking die.
>>
>>325533420
Arthas isn't a bulky tank and had no escape tools so hes not a bad target to gorge
>>
>>325533752
Frustrating though.
>>
>>325533420
>W-what?! THeY sHOUlDn't USe CooLdOwNs on mE IM THE TANK
Arthas is probably one of the worst "tanks" in the game right now in that people actually will target you because your EHP is a lot lower than most tanks and securing your kill is generally a lot easier than getting rid of ETC, Jo, Garrosh, Mura, Mei, etc, etc

Main tank Arthas only works in bronze or when you have a specialized team comp that doesn't necessarily want a damage sponge in front of them.
>>
>>325533420
>Arthas, me. The tank
Anon I...
>>
>>325538939
>>325533752
Yeah. I mean, I know, I know. Just a bit of a bummer. I just wish I had more reliable tools to make it so it didn't make sense to do that. You see Mei zipzooping all over the place and feel like an idiot.
>>
File: images-2~2.jpg (179 KB, 630x404)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
Hope that muradin it was more interesting than turning fat
>>
>>325524395
at this point any discussion on this general is welcome, fuck off faggot
>>
I'm addicted to Haymaker Muradin
shit's like crack you can't go back to Avatar
>>
I'm addicted to Valkyrie Cassia
shit's like crack you can't go back to Ball Lightning
>>
>>325533420
>Stitches swallows Arthas, me. The tank.
Stiches swallowed a bruiser with no escape pretending to be a tank.
>>
Is Arthas the only Tank with no stun?
>>
came back after like a year hiatus any big changes to heroes kist i should know about?
>>
>>325540961
Depends on what you mean by stun and tank
Mal'ganis has sleeps only.
Stitches can only hook and gorge.
Tyrael only has it on ult
>>
>>325541367
3rd Mal'ganis Q is a microstun
>>
>>325541367
Mal'ganis has stun on the third hit of his claws and Stitches hook is a stun.
>>
I am so tired of pushing creeps all game, but my team just won't do it
I wanna play something else, but am forever cursed to play "specialists"
>>
>>325542107
>team doesn't think you do anything all game while they get into team fights constantly 40 seconds before obj goes live and die
>>
>>325542107
Just play heroes like Jaina where you can delete a wave then go to teamfight.

>>325542302
>aba on team
>someone gets picked off before objective
>other two teammates walk into a 2v5 and die
>aba "wtf dehaka why weren't you there"
not wasting my Z to show up to a 3v5 with early game aba hat for "support" so we can feed harder
How little awareness do these mongrels have
>>
File: 1582572907289.jpg (108 KB, 724x1024)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>325518567
>default version is a cute blonde
>demon version is a semendemon
>>
>>325544563
>default version is a cute semendemon
>demon version is a literal semendemon
I don't see the difference
>>
>>325529371
Yes, and it’s not even close to an exaggeration. Production crew for HGC was incredible though. Everyone loved the game.
>>
File: 1612970401443.jpg (33 KB, 457x459)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>abathur doesn't pick clone
>>
>>325545389
Depends on map and comp
Monstrosity can get some masive pushin in during objective and sometimes you get a lot more value out of just keeping hat on someone instead of making a no talent clone of them.

I'd prefer it if aba went monstrosity if they can't tell which heroes on the team have the best baseline abilities for the situation.
Like when braxis objective is pushing in and you clone the SINGLE TARGET MELEE ASSASSIN instead of the BURST MAGE you should go fuck yourself.
>>
I'm so much happier with this game since I don't mind being in perma leavers queue, the games quality is no so much more different from mid-silver to low-bronze; and if I spot a retard/troll/afk, I just dc and come back 15 minutes later. It is much better for my sanity that way.
>>
>>325547056
Or you could stop being a little bitch and throwing a fit each time you get a 12yo on your team.
>>
>>325547056
>being a salty bitch over QM games
truely brain damaged
>>
>>325547623
What's the point in tryharding when yuo have a 12 yo on your team?
>>
>>325547753
>trying in QM
dumbfuck
>>
Just go SL guys
>>
>>325547848
So you can't tryhard and can't play for fun (which means leaving when the game isn't fun), so what do you do in QM then?
>>
>>325547623
>>325547675

I'd try if I saw my teamates try too, sadly is not the case, I won't put effort in such a shitshow. I don't ask for beg winning streaks, I just want fun challenging games, but currently 19/20 games are stompfests for or against you.

>>325548041
When you play one of those rare challenging matches HOTS becomes a 95+/100 game for me.
>>
>>325548212
>but currently 19/20 games are stompfests
Yes, I've had a few games that were over in literally 11 minutes or so. It's ridiculous.
>>
Am I crazy or did Artanis used to have an animation for casting prism?
I haven't noticed since I almost always cst it during blade dash now but he just stands perfectly still as it comes out, which looks awful given that he can't act when he's doing that.
>>
Play Jaina with Waterele.
>>
File: ragisnotpleased.png (91 KB, 198x178)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>reach a diamond division where all master players grind out their smurfs
>matches are decided by who has more/better smurfs
Get me out of here
>>
>>325548793
Best girl, best ult
RoF too unreliable unless you have ETC or Johanna
Elemetal is versatile and with Wintermute allows you to rape people hard without much set up
>>
>>325549053
>reach 16
>see someone
>pop waterele
>it applies trait
>press E
>rooted
it's fucking perfect
>>
>>325549053
Ring fucking ends fights if you have a good team.
Elemental is the f r e e damage ult.
>>
>teammate locks Dehaka on Volskaya
>lose
Why do they do this?
>>
>>325557495
Why does anyone play a hero and suck despite it being a perfectly fine map for them?
Dehaka's fine on almost any map, m-muh brushstalker only needs to add value if your team blows or your maintank refuses to do anything.
>>
>>325548041
>can't play for fun (which means leaving when the game isn't fun)
define fun
>>
>>325503940
Encore is mandatory when you take Mosh though, the cooldown is way too long otherwise
>>
>>325557842
This is a silver response if I ever saw one
>>
>>325559728
>press Q
>hit someone
>get kill
>press R
>hit someone
>get kill
Congrats you're now a gold Dehaka.
>>
>>325561782
>hit q
>team doesn't follow up
>die
dehaka's still good in silver but this happens way too often
>>
I feel like auriel is the most misunderstood healer since her teammates need to do damage for her to have any energy
>>
>>325562180
You're not a tank, you don't need follow-up to smack a bitch up.
He might not do Imperius levels of damage but he still hits plenty hard for how stupid tanky he can be.
>>
>>325562376
LOW IQ
>>
File: 1495074279314.jpg (475 KB, 3507x2480)
475 KB
475 KB JPG
>>325562376
>since her teammates need to do damage for her to have any energy
Seems like you're misunderstanding her, too.
Start actually hitting shit with her abilities and you'll see how fast that gauge fills up.
>>
>>325562723
Her sweep is very unsafe and basic attack range is pitifil
>>
>>325548212
stop playing QM ffs
>>
>lvl 1
>4 minions gives more exp than a kill
>let's brawl in the middle!
>>
Wanted to comeback to HotS after not playing it for a year:
>Picked lowest settings immediatly because I know that both game and my laptop are janky.
>Go in Quick Match.
>Game crashes on loading screen.
>Try reconnect/different display option/clear B.net's cache/reinstall the game/compatilibity mode...
>Game crashes and I got three penatly matches.
>Try mode works just fine. Decided to try vs A.I. with A.I. teammates.
>Same fricking results.
What happened? Pic related as that's the point when HotS crashes.
>>
>>325562474
maybe before level 10, but after that everyone gets survivability, you don't have bruiser level damage at all
>>
>>325563324
As I said, based on my experience, leavers queue is almost identical to bronze-silver.
>>
>>325564109
I'm stacking my quest, you fucking bronzie
>>
>>325564109
You're supposed to brawl mid to see if you can get first blood so the enemy misses soak then rotate to lanes fucking retarded bronze nigger
>>
File: 1583406501520.png (654 KB, 800x900)
654 KB
654 KB PNG
>>325564910
>>325564468
>implying anyone moves to the sidelanes fast enough for the middle brawl to be advantageous
>>
>>325565301
with the way exp literally sits on the ground even after minions die now yes
stupid fucking bronze shit
>>
>>325564190
Going to uninstall it again. Even if I get an answer (for which I will be thankfull), it probably ends up with "your laptop is too jank, you need an update". Not an option for me at the moment, sadly.
Oh well. I guess that's a sign.
>>
File: laughing ntr girl.gif (1.17 MB, 316x280)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB GIF
>>325565890
sure ARAM hotshot
>>
>>325564190
Game is optimized like shit so it really is a hardware-to-hardware issue OP. Best to look your specs and see if someone else had trouble.
>>
>>325566202
keep tilting your team by being afk when they need you smug little faggot
>>
>>325095712
anduin from shadowlands right?
>>
>>325567720
>>325098415
>>
>>325566374
>Game is optimized like shit
I know. I really guess it just reached that point. Played for many year and remember that at some point game on itself picked high settings and it worked great for a while. Of course, eventually I had to go down to Low-Medium territory, but it just shows how scuffed HotS is sometimes.
>Best to look your specs
There's probably no particular point in looking up a 7-8 years old specs and expect to have a working solution.
It is what it is. Thanks for your answer. Good night, anon.
>>
File: 4rv7tv9cxqi61.jpg (558 KB, 3440x1440)
558 KB
558 KB JPG
>>
>>325569867
this cant be right. if this is the quality they aim for, then they should give the mounth to every character
>>
>>325569867
Surely that's a placeholder.
>>
File: crazy frog.jpg (10 KB, 236x227)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>325569867
>>
>>325569867
>make a mount only a single hero can use
>doesnt properly work
jesus christ this is just pathetic.
>>
The amount of post-game whispers from faggoty teenagers has really increased lately.
I'm down for some shit talking but when they just type "lol" after each line of text when you verbally beat their ass it just doesn't give the satisfaction worth actually responding to them.
>>
>>325576356
I started playing again with my cousin and it's hilarious that he does rage responses and shittalking and all he gets is "lol" back.
He already got his account banned, I wish the man could learn to hold his fucking tongue, good thing all the heroes are free.
>>
File: Untitled.png (51 KB, 483x59)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>Last-second switches to Illidan
>Says this
>Immediately proceeds to end the match at 12 deaths and 26k damage
Is there an image that better encapsulate's a heroes' profile?
>>
>>325121803
Wrong. It's for 30 days.
>>
File: 1431049582536.jpg (27 KB, 700x500)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>play a bruiser
.get into games with tanks and healers
>play ranged assassin
>4 other assassins on my team
I wish there was an option for longer queues just to have normalish teams
>>
>>325581817
Then your in luck! There is such a mode: unranked. Super long queues for about a 25% chance at a normalish team! Nearly double the chance of QM
>>
File: oprah.png (116 KB, 198x331)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
anyone else?
>>
File: most played.jpg (62 KB, 399x661)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>325584786
Don't think this should really count though, cause about 150 of those games were from 4 years ago. Not cause I don't WANT to play him, he's just banned every game now.
>>
>>325584786
I some times feel I play alot, but I dont know how people can play that many games
>>
Dubs name my smurf
>>
I don't play ranged assassins outside of ARAM
>>
File: 1591017496273.jpg (2.73 MB, 2500x3250)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB JPG
>>325586648
peepeepoopoo
>>
>>325586648
Outhousediver
>>
why is there no balanced "unique mechanic" hero, they're all either complete dogshit or unbalanced and unfun to play against
>>
ETC HAS STUNNED US WITH HIS CONFOUNDED MUSIC
AND FORCED US TO DANCE
>>
>>325591695
>why is hard to balance what cant be mesure
>>
>>325494740
how much effort did they put into doing another season of hgc? was it all or nothing on a streaming contract or something?
>>
File: 1614056393556.webm (2.95 MB, 800x1000)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
Will orphea get invited to Fortnite?
>>
>>325601331
Orphea didn't even get invited to blizzcon. She just wasn't told to leave when she showed up.
>>
>>325600365
Still the HGC guy here. Literally everyone involved with the actual production fought for it, including the higher ups at Blizzard. It came down to the CFO of Activision at the time.
>>
>>325600365
Also this https://www.linkedin.com/in/amrita-ahuja-2402595/
>>
>>325586648
smurf
>>
>>325586648
why are you smurfing in a game made for literal brain dead shit flinging monkeys
>>
>>325606291
Was the hots team really the largest team at blizz for a while? Cause I do get the feeling it really was more of a passion project victory lap game, which of course was the impetus for reigning it in by activision.
>>
explain to me why I shouldn't go locust build when the only symbiote talent worth a shit, the +25% IAS, isn't on a tier that competes with locust talents

>become a lane terrorist, spawning 1-4 catapults in a lane at a time with global presence
>or do like 34 more damage and 22 more healing per second at level 20

Being a locust man has a higher skill ceiling and is more fun
>>
because only bitches play abathur
>>
>>325586648
Fat
>>
>>325559254
Fun things are fun.
>>
>>325609347
you are a idort. Stab + Spike Burst hurts, and the talents that buff them are just fine. Remember, locust talents only benefit lane pushing, while stab + spike burst talents benefit lane pushing AND damaging enemy heroes. I also suggest you check out the winrates of symbiote builds vs locust builds.

hybrid builds are OK

My main issue with building around locusts is that you need to spend 99% of your game pushing lanes to make even a small impact. And if the enemy team gets ahead or they get good at reacting to your pushes, you are rendered useless. If you take mostly symbiote talents, you can help your team out alot during fights, and also push/soak lanes decently in between.
>>
>>325586648
CHLDPRDTR
>>
File: Spoiler Image (342 KB, 426x418)
342 KB
342 KB PNG
>>
>>325611353
You make good points, I just really like the stealth element with locus bombing on 16. But if you're taking the locust bomb on 16 then you should be taking all of the other locust talents too, or else it's useless

So would you generally endorse pressurized glands & envenomed spikes or a carapace & adrenaline
>>
File: hots19.jpg (61 KB, 413x338)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>325584786
>>
>>325613016
I do agree that full locust build is fun as fuck. And when it works, it works well. Uh...most of the time. I've had situations where I go full locust build, manage to eliminate most enemy forts + keeps through lane pressure, yet my team goes full retard and can't seem to push their core hard enough and we end up throwing the game.

In answer to your second question:
pressurized glands & envenomed spikes
also
Needlespine and Spatial Efficiency are good talents too. Poking fuckers to death is fun. I take Needlespine in QM when I don't have a good target for Adrenal Overload or I just don't trust that they will make good use of the Attack Speed boost.
>>
>>325586648
Bon3rDon0r
>>
>>325613016
Oh, and I forgot to mention this. If you want to tryhard and make it harder for the other team to spot your locusts in lanes, only use the Base abathur skin colors or his Swarm (Master) skins. His locusts in these skins are plain and stand out way less compared to the others.
>>
>>325586648
Cunnyfuckers
>>
>>325586648
CatholicPriest
>>
>>325586648
Can you even get dubs on /vg/?
>>
>>325614806
I will reflect on this
Many times has the situation you described happened to me, that should be argument enough to not do it, but I still must to sate my autism

Thank you
>>
>>325586648
dubsmanxd
>>
>>325586648
Hotsbabs
>>
>>325586648
Nyagger
>>
>>325586648
STILL NO DUBS WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>325591695
Because the moba-model is incredibly restricted?
>tons of heroes
>only 3-4 standard abilities + 1-2 special abilities each
>each hero is designed to counter/specialize meaning there's opponents they can't do anything against unless they get help
Oh how I miss Battlerite, that game knew how to tickle both my gamer-bone and dick.
>>
>>325586648
dedgaem
>>
>play QM
>get a leaver
>and then one retard just flat out running it down bot/mid
>and again
>and again
>and again
7 games in a row people leave or run it down
I didn't go afk or leave even once, what the fuck
>>
>>325626783
you won too many games, now it's time to lose
>>
>Half the time people want to do double support
God I hate that. I sure as hell want to enable a hyper carry retard and put all of my hopes to win on him. Get the fuck out of here with that old league bullshit
>>
dead game
>>
>>325628528
I'm not crazy about two real healers and a hypercarry but if it's just a regular comp and the other support is something like uther (as a tank is fine too) or tyrande that's fine with me
>>
What's the optimal way to melt people with Imperius? People walk away from me with scummy amounts of HP all the time while my spear is on cooldown, am I just fucked when playing against people smart enough to simply walk away from me?
>>
>>325586648
Curseddubs
>>
>>325631432
You are not supposed to solo combo people, you are a bruiser
>>
>>325431808
>be brightwing
>butcher on enemy team
>polymorph every charge, he either dies or has to retreat
gets me everytime. Fuck butcherfags.
>>
>>325631160
how does this whole "uther is a tank"-business work?
>>
>>325624438
Here have a pity (You)
>>
>>325634318
>E build
>Press stun
>Press stun again
>Press stun a 3rd time
>AA some more for a 4th stun
>>
>>325586648
pogchampdab
>>
Is hanzo W build fake damage like lunara? You shit out a lot of damage but finshing something off is rather difficult.
>>
Lets post a silver league game. Its looking interesting! sad sad bronzies.
>>
>>325433418
If there was an A move that attacked heroes only that'd be amazing.
>>
>>325635570
>those bans
>triple wave clear with no tank
Is this how the average player drafts?
>>
>>325635705
>I want to play the necroman!
yes.
>>
>>325635705
I was pressured as fuck to keep up to all three lanes. Once I hit 20 and got bushstalker we equalized completely. Ended up getting back doored by march of murlocs while i was dead.
>>
>>325473574
I've played a match about two days ago where Orphea thought she was a tank or some stupid shit and would just float right into a 3v1. Retard is everywhere.
>>
>>325638057
All you had to do was force team fights and keep them out of merc camps.
>>
>>325472675
local dinosaur cyberbullies innocent skeleton
>>
>>325619262
no
>>
>>325635705
waveclear is OP
>pressure structures
>save your structures
>if you get wiped they have to first push waves back or tank a tower themselves
>you can easily delay the game until 20 at which point a random fight in your favor wins you the game
>>
aaaaaaaa coffinloli is CUTE and STRONG
>>
>>325494740
If they kept at least one official tournament (i.e blizzcon) for the game it could change the fate of the comp scene
>>
>>325586648
cunnypeedrinker
>>
File: samefag.png (54 KB, 663x427)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>325624438
>he thinks we care enough about him that we are all the same person
>>
>>325646472
>revealing yourself to be an idiot that doesnt know dubs dont exist except for 00
>>
>>325646708
>implying I said anything about dubs
fighting a war in your own head anon
>>
>>325606997
To my knowledge we were never the largest team. There was a definite push to see us grow at an unreasonable rate, though. The problem was that to people monitoring the checkbooks, our success wasn't measured by Blizzard standards, it was measured League of Legends standards. When we didn't instantly compete on the highest stage in terms of viewership, >>325606524 this woman cut the cord (and then immediately left for Square lol.)
>>
>>325586648
itstimefordubs
>>
>>325648612
Amazing, crash a project and then just dip out.
>>
>>325650319
It was a sore subject across all of Blizzard, not just the HoTS team.
>>
>>325650565
Do these people not have advisors, or they do and it was all profit driving advising?
>>
>>
>>325651319
Two nails on two different heads.
>>
>>325586648
AdolfSneedler
>>
Just got Fenix. Best level 1?
>>
>>325662125
mobile, arsenal synergy is a noobtrap some fags were will try to bait you into taking it
>>
>>325549140
There's nothing quite like being chased by some retard and summoniing the elemental to bitchslap the fucker into submission
best part is that Ellemental auto attacks, which means no Tracer or Genji can dodge his damage
>>
>>325662205
Sliverbab detected
>>
>all the warcraft bruisers but yrel are good
Explain this HotStards.
>>
>>325664917
>all the diablo bruisers are good
hmm
>>
>>325662125
All of them are fine depending on how you use them.
Mobile is good if you have the mind to stutter step him all of the time but it can lose a lot of value during fights.
Arsenal is fun when you take the 20 talent but that means you have to skip the get out of jail free card
laser build is fun if you get retards that let you stack it for free
>>
Why can't you surrender 4v5 games?
>>
What cup size is alexstraza
how is she allowed to just have these huge ass jugs
Honestly I hate coomers but she makes it so hard
>>
>>325665490
how about you show some respect.
>>
File: 1594914079195.png (1.48 MB, 926x1100)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>325664917
Yeah, Yrel isn't good.
She's amazing.
>>
>>325665292
It's just how it is. Happens in all competitive sports. Football game 8vs11, basketball 4vs5, has never bothered anyone, all legit matches. It might even happen to your opponents next time so it's balanced. Have you tried getting gud?
>>
>>325665712
respect for what
a fictional character? lol
>>
>>325665106
I don't like nu-Xul. He isn't bad but I wish the skeletons were viable.
>>
I'm on another lossstreak. Nowadays it usually goes like this
>5 losses
>4 wins
>6 losses
>3 wins
>>
File: alexFanModel.jpg (353 KB, 1920x1345)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
better or worse, /hotsg/?
>>
>>325669536
alot worse
>>
>>325669536
Disgusting. Casual uncultured coomerbait.
>>
>>325669536
A lot better.
>>
File: 1572468495403.png (1.14 MB, 1024x1824)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>325669536
better
>>
>>325669536
Way worse. Actually soulless.
>>
>>325669694
>>325669854
>>325669960
>>325670165
>>325670440
For the next question, why do you feel this way about your opinion?
>>
>>325670786
HOTS alexstrasze her face looks weird. like a chipmunk that hit nuts in her cheeks. also yogapants are stupid and a meme for tictocthots
>>
>>325670786
Because fuck you, that's why.
>>
>>325670786
Instead of thicc mature mommy we have a hot girl from the mind of a horny 10 year old who has just discovered there is porn on the internet. UNCULTURED.
>>
>>325669536
The tummy chub on mommy Alex does war crimes to my penis
>>
>>325670165
Do NOT post Li Ming.
>>
>>325669536
Worse
Hots Alex>>>WoW Alex
>>
>>325670786
>Why do you feel this way about your opinion?
WoW Alex is just a belf cosplaying as someone who calls themselves "a mother of all life". Hots Alex IS the mother of all life.
>>
File: 7qfpi7otd3d61.jpg (442 KB, 1746x1344)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
>>
I haven't played hots since 2017 and I'm surprised /hotsg/ is still alive and kicking. What did I miss in the meantime?
>>
>>325680378
Tower and xp changes
buff and nerfs
No more team league
>>
File: 1606106352427.png (1.45 MB, 1000x1245)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>325680378
my wife whitemane graced this game
>>
>>325680378
Only the waifufags remain, what you knew as platinum is now silver.
>>
File: alexmeme.png (1.88 MB, 1269x856)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
>>325669536
>>
File: Wario.gif (214 KB, 274x249)
214 KB
214 KB GIF
God I fucking hate playing against Auriel
Cucking me out of kills all day long with how often she can shit out AoE heals and protect near death enemies with her ult.
>>
>>325687416
Imagine being black.
>>
>>325688194
>only blacks like wide hips and thick thighs
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>325688448
One drop, yes.

You will never be white.
>>
>>325688768
You're fucking dumb m8
>>
>>325688848
>getting mad and chimping out after being called black
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>325688194
>i'm black for not liking a malnourished belf cosplayer
>>
>>325689464
I guess it's a new le racist 4chin meme that enjoying women with ass is a black thing.
>>
>>325688194
you will never have an asian girlfriend
>>
>>325688194
Imagine being irish
>>
>>325691837
not him but I've had girlfriends and sex with women of a bunch of races while being "racist".
>>
File: cho.png (208 KB, 324x254)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
is cho'gall chad or cuck?
>>
>>325700976
>very few heroes can solo cho'gall without dying
>meanwhile cho'gall can manage most 2v2, fight 2v3, and sometimes win 2v4
I'm thinking "chad".
>>
>>325701629
how does he do it?
>>
>>325700976
>always share his gf
Turbo-cuck.
>>
>>325701718
by being a fucking cuck
>>
>>325700976
Wrong question. Cho is a chad, Gall is a virgin
all the ogre poontang is obtained due to cho, and gall only gets it despite, not because of his actions
>>
>>325703314
>imblying Cho has time for pussy with all the Old God dick Gall makes him suck
>>
want to play some hots but
>remember the matchmaker is shit
>remember there is no solo queue
>remember heroes like chogall and medivh exist
>remember maps like braxis and hanamura exist
>remember the playerbase is retarded and likes everything bad about the game
haha, fuck you faggots and fuck blizzard
>>
File: 1440026852610.jpg (225 KB, 774x1033)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>325708396
>remember the matchmaker is shit
Everyone I see complain about "losing in mm" are the ones dragging the team down.
>remember there is no solo queue
Stacks aren't that much of a problem on the enemy team given their frequency. Also anything under a 5-stack tends to make their team worse because usually they're just some random dudes playing and they like to point fingers at the pubs when shit goes wrong.
As someone who never played team league I honestly haven't noticed a difference between HL and SL games because the rate at which we get stomped or teammates throw hasn't changed
>remember heroes like chogall and medivh exist
Cho stacks are far from a problem and he's very easy to counter in both fights and just by outmacroing him. Random Cho'galls in QM often just throw the game for their team because their comp just can't hold their own in lanes or do much to support him in fights.
Medivh can feel like ass to play against but usually that's a stack issue, because even if the Medivh is good they'd be much better off with almost any hero if the people they're protecting and portaling aren't pulling their own weight.
>remember maps like braxis and hanamura exist
It feels really bad when your team doesn't get waveclear but that applies to all maps. With some map awareness Braxis doesn't feel like much of a problem. I've had much worse games on Dragon Shire than either of those ones.
>remember the playerbase is retarded and likes everything bad about the game
No, the playerbase is retarded and wants it be another Dota/LoL clone instead of enjoying the few things that set this game apart from those spergfests.

Remove Deathwing, return to Mines.
>>
File: 1495415351097.jpg (196 KB, 1600x900)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
Tips for playing Artanis:
>Amateur Opponent every time. Protector of Auir only on maps where you'll be fighting all fucking day like ToD or maybe MAYBE vehicle objective maps like DS or Foundry. Block if never ever.
>Only pick Shield Surge against burst damage comps. It's a wasted tier if you only get to proc it once in a while.
>Follow Through is pretty pathetic unless you're stacking it with AO damage for meme camp stealing. Q talent isn't so bad for poke/kill secure and E talent is much better at keeping you in a fight.
>Suppression Pulse is a great ability but unless there's enemies you specifically need to shut down then Beam can put in a lot more work if you use it well.
>DO NOT TAKE TRIPLE STRIKE. It's a whole tier for a simple 25% increased cooldown and 50% more damage, really not that impressive in the long run and especially less so if you're having trouble staying alive.
>Titan Killer + Triple Strike is a bad meme. Does fuck all when you need it to. Blades of a Templar gives you a little bit of everything- DPS, trait reset, cc. Solid talent. Force of Will is great when comboed with a shield talent at 4 and Phase Bulwark at 13, 50 spell armor isn't a fucking joke when it has that much uptime and you will live through just about anything if you're not getting stunlocked.
>Plasma Burn is a good 20 if you put a lot into "tank artanis" because it rewards you for simply being alive. Also gives you a lot of lategame waveclear for objective pushes and things like Braxis.

>If you can't make good swap plays then don't bother. You can easily peel for teammates with E and learning how to back/side swap for optimal repositioning will drastically improve your fight utility.
>If you want to do damage, play Sonya. If you want to double soak, play Leo.
>>
>playing artanis
Stopped reading there
>>
File: 1458098272983.jpg (366 KB, 1196x1338)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
>>325717726
Understandable.
He's certainly not the strongest hero in the roster but I get a lot of enjoyment over the raw amount of damage you can facetank sometimes.
>>
File: alex29.webm (2.82 MB, 1152x648)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB WEBM
Tip for playing Alexstrasza:
>Hit your Flame Buffets
>>
File: femtanis.jpg (121 KB, 746x1072)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>325718882
I actually like Artanis but the people who play him usually tend to think they're 1v5 gods and only want to brawl instead of playing to his strengths and abusing Amateur Opponent
>>
artanis actually wins every lane matchup with block
>>
>>325723096
He's my most played but it's pretty sad how he's just [Different Bruiser] but worse in nearly every area, and pubbies trying to play to those areas is what gives him a sub 50% winrate.
The PvE damage is pretty great with AO, but even that can lose an immortal race to Wrath Sonya.
The upside I guess is that you get it t1 and can start bruiser camps immediately and spend the rest of your talents on other areas.

>>325724880
What's the point in winning lane when you can't burn down towers without AO?
Artanis doesn't struggle in lane unless you eat poke for no reason, he struggles literally everywhere else.
>>
>>325725501
wouldnt he just lose to q valla
>>
>>325725957
Oh no there's a squishy ranged hero with no sustain in my lane, if only I can rotate to do camps while someone else covers my lane.

Alternatively you do the smart thing and just sit back and soak. Clever use of shield uptime minimized the poke you take and you can take a good few hits if they get greedy and try to roll up on you.
>>
>>325726224
im talking about immortal race
>>
>>325724880
Theoretically you're correct for everyone except D.va, Xul and against Gazlowe you want AE because it can nuke his turrets
>>
>>325726224
dumbass
>>
>>325726330
*AO not AE
>>
>>325726298
>>325726374
>talk about how it has it's weaknesses
>"But it has weaknesses."
Alright you kind of threw me off there.
>>
Are there any stuns/silences that can break a buffed Holy Word: Salvation at level 20 on Anduin?
>>
>>325730323
you mean all of them
>>
>>325730323
>>325730512
even tychus grenade does doesn't it?
>>
>>325731260
>>325730512
even though it's invulnerable status at 20?
>>
>>325731672
read it again, nigger
>>
>>325731728
oop now i see
>>
oh fuck, silver league is a HUGE improvement over bronze. When i say i'll solo or dual lane, people understand what i mean. When I ping that i'm incoming, they understand its a gank. Basic competency/vocabulary with the game is present. Mostly what i see now is bad or poor players. Like people who make bad positioning, or wrong or unsafe rotations (jesus this is the most common thing). And you can see people trying but failing to follow up abilities. Bronze is literally way way harder to play in than silver. Also, I get to play gazlowe sometimes.
>>
started playing this game for the free month
this game is balanced with the finesse of a gorilla with a sledgehammer much like every other blizzard game. How can probius and orphea exist in the same game
>>
>>325735947
probe is hard to play, and orphea is fine and much more fair than tracer or genji
>>
>>325736357
>Tracer
yeah she seems really good so far
>Genji
literally just stun him and he dies instantly lmao
>>
File: 1609392621932.jpg (724 KB, 956x1150)
724 KB
724 KB JPG
>>325048172
Since when was Anduin so fun? He feels so balanced and just fun to play with. Was he always like this? Makes me wanna buy him.
>>
>>325735947
>How can probius and orphea exist in the same game
"Blizzard balance" aside, the game used to have another role, the "specialist", for niche heroes that had different playstiles (most of them oriented around pushing tho). Then they decided that wasn't good for the esports scene and moved the specialists to other roles (usually assassins) and turning them to shit in the process.
>>
dead game
>>
hmmm today I will play orb build ming
>>
>>325735947
Still has better balance than the other assfagots
>>
UHHHHHH ORB BUILD OR ORBNIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM IS NOT HOTSG APPROVED AAAAAAAANND YOU BETTER GO CALAMITY AND FEED HARD OR ELSE
>>
>>325753593
Yes.
>>
>>325753593
Yes.
>>
>>325753593
Yes.
>>
>>325753593
Ass.
>>
File: images (19).jpg (19 KB, 300x235)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
What if they steal this Chinese phone hero to make Magatha.
Pretty much cycles between "the elements" and depending on which one you have equipped, it gives your aa and abilities different properties.
https://youtu.be/-pX6sY-oTfs
>>
>>325762643
Kill yourself.
>>
>>325764342
After Magatha
>>
>>325764342
Seconded.
>>
File: 1597568096764.jpg (24 KB, 720x712)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>Expanding Quick Match Search
>>
I have to be honest, I constantly critique heroes and give build advice but I only play vs AI
>>
>>325767512
Basically every QM game I've had. Every single one.
>>
>>325767512
I had a 90 second queue yesterday, and since I'm in EU this usually means I'm being matched against a master 5man stack so I cancelled my search just to be sure
>>
File: early morning mm.png (1.81 MB, 1535x864)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
bets
>>
>>325769831
Blue unless ana is a bad shot
>>
>>325769831
Red, if:
-their masters are stacked
-your kerrigan is shit
>>
File: V.png (1006 KB, 1588x927)
1006 KB
1006 KB PNG
>>325769946
>>325769998
Really rocky start but it all came together after the first shrine. Ana was good but kind of a faggot since they mass pinged me when they got caught out and all my shit was on cooldown.
Kerrigan got their quest done 8 minutes in so that was nice.
>>
>>325771707
Thought so. Your comp dominates the shrine. They would have to get a pick or 2 if they want to contest
>>
>>325771707
>80k gold
>5k doritos
>can't spend them because current event only unlocks all of the winter stuff without anything new
>have to wait until season end to spend these
>>
>>325772271
The fuck would I spend gold on?
I usually blow it on those mounts that would show up but I haven't seen one of those in a while. It'd be nice if they had some exclusive gold skins like how Mastery skins used to be, instead we get the gay yellow circlets to show dedicated autism.

Been thinking about blowing the doritos on some of the toy skins but I don't play enough Dehaka or Qhira to justify it.
>>
>>325772546
>The fuck would I spend gold on?
Shekels into doritos conversion to get more skins. But yeah, there isn't much stuff to get this season
>>
>pick anduin early
>teammates swap to Thrall and Tychus
Gonna regret not playing Rehgar
>>
File: tilted master.png (1.02 MB, 1675x956)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>325774150
Tychus was not having a good day.
So pissed off he doesn't even know who he's DMing or what was happening during the match, even said during the match "Anduin is the only one who is good".
Also at one point he was actively running through the other side's jungle and away from me when I was pinging leap off cooldown.
Must've said "diamond" 8 times that match.
>>
>finally get whitemane in aram
>get varian on my team
>goes afk level 2
>dcs level 3
>never comes back
wow I had so much fun, thanks for not adding a surrender button blizzard
>>
>>325776594
what was the match timer mister crypants?
>>
>>325777171
Why haven't you killed yourself, mister retard hotsbabs?
>>
>>325772271
I still can't believe they didn't at least bring back previous year's Lunar stuff.
>>
>>325778381
Because I don't bitch about everything
>>
>>325778472
they have at the very least mixt chinese event with summer event
>>
Fix a hero, not in a balance was, but is a way that makes them more fun.

Gul'dan: Simple, make rain of destruction not the dumbest ult in the game. Now that MalGanis is in, just have it be summon infernal. Infernals were iconic to WC3. Doesn;t have to be complex. Comes in with mini stun or slow, controllable like Naz's summon. lvl 20 you can swap places with it or have it's damage heal you or something.

Anub: Let me direct beetles so they feel less dumb and nearly pointless.
>>
>>325762643
Asian creativity in character design has really gone down the pooper. Feels like the same 5-7 stock anime characters over and over with remixed outfits.
>>
>>325780525
Because the game is literally made for 15 yo boys who don't know better.
>>
>>325780123
>give one of the highest sustained damage mage in the game two CC ults except one is a big fat meat wall to tank skillshots for him too

>Artanis
Remove Psionic Synergy, replace it with Q talent that lets you cancel Blade Dash, change shield battery so that 50% of Shield Overload persists when the duration ends.
>>
>>325780525
Because most games today are made for the coomer and pedo audience, you don't need creativity, just draw a cute 15 year old girl for the coomers and a 12 year old girl for the pedos and you are good to go, game suddenly makes billions of bucks.
>>
>>325779109
>>325778472
*Spring, all lunar stuff is contained in the spring events.
>>
kill all yrelniggers
fucking degenerates
>>
>>325780123
Give Uther some smiting power. Slow his melee down and raise the volume of his hits by 50%.
We need a proper paladin in the game who can deal some damage, one who isn't a priest or an alien with a horsecock.
>>
File: imagen_2021-02-24_135416.png (1.25 MB, 1080x1080)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
Sylvanas looks like this?
>>
>>325788527
Just make a new hero lol
A lot of Uther's talents revolve around constant AAs and while it would be a simple tweak to make the numbers proportional it would also make him slightly easier to play since you no longer need to weave your AAs as aggressively.

I do agree we need more white men in plate mail with big weapons though.
>>
Valeera was a mistake. She's not OP or anything, she's just unfun to play against.
>>
>>325788527
We need you to kill yourself asap.
>>
>>325781926
Gotta make their peepee tingle to distract from shit gameplay
>>
>>325790310
A Blood Knight Paladin would make a great retribution pala. Liadrin perhaps.
>>
File: HUGEbrain.png (10 KB, 660x60)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
are all moba players shortsighted and clueless or is it just us hotsbabs?
>>
>>325793439
>4 years ago
Get some better bait next time
>>
>>325792728
>Liadrin
Who?
>>
File: Liadrin_Hearthstone.jpg (123 KB, 617x939)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>325794337
booba
>>
File: untitled.jpg (118 KB, 617x606)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>325794912
Literally who?

Anyways, I fixed your pic.
>>
>>325794912
That face. Dear lord.
>>
>>325792728
Give us Tirion Fordring as pure ret paladin that melts faces.
>>
>>325795139
>>325796972
>I need all the women I see to be cute and funny
People like you are the reason why WoW is in it's current state.
>>
>>325797170
>Literallywholin Literallywhodring
No thanks.
>>
>>325797281
Jokes on you, retarded homosexual, if I were the reason WoW would be like TERA right now.
>>
>>325798018
>the man that shattered Frostmourne and killed the Lich King is a nobody
4/10 bait got me to respond
>>
>>325799272
>the WoW original content is a nobody
Correct. Might as well add another OverNigger hero instead.
>>
>>325780525
I guess that is what you get when you pump up more heroes than heroes of the storm a year
>>
>>325780525
I've been thinking about that a lot recently. I think the best way to describe it is its the equivalent of brown cover shooters in the west. It's not so much that its a trope but that the companies producing it are just completely beholden to their shareholders who demand they only put in known money maker stuff. It just happens that over there its character archetypes instead of gameplay mechanics.
>>
>>325812918
Is this the moba highstandar of character design?
>>
>>325814642
its what the investors think it is. So regardless what i think, thats what we gonna get.
>>
R8 my li-ming build

[2,1,3,2,2,1,2]

I call it the penta build because it wipes teams if you dont slack off and play just aggressive enough
>>
>>325826476
I like straight Q build because she has some decent structure/boss damage with seeker and fireflies, cannoneer and charged blast help out a decent bit too.
>>
File: IMG_20210224_084215.jpg (382 KB, 3840x2160)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
I call dva outside the mech "fetus dva" instead of "baby dva"
>>
>QM
>Uther: WTF why can't you hit a single skillshot Leoric?
>Win with highest damage, 100k self heal
>Uther: Pfft, Leoric is easy to get high numbers with, play a real hero next time.
Sure this is tame for QM idiocy, but I don't get why people like this even play the game. I'm glad i mute everyone most of the time, serves me wrong for forgetting this time.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (62 KB, 409x906)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>325831692
anon...
>>
>>325832319
The people who love talking shit are usually ones that need to reflect on themselves.

>>325832354
That's kinda hot.
>>
>>325831692
based

>>325832354
also based
>>
Where's that new thread at?
>>
OP is sleeping
>>
die
>>
>>325839453
NEVER!
>>
time do die
die
time to die
die
time to die
die

this is for you
>>
>>325832354
Yes? Is there any problem officer?
>>
File: 1590682395528.jpg (54 KB, 700x1162)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>that Tyrande player who only heals himself

Why are they so retarded?
>>
>>325790384
This. Yep, gee she has to be reeeeeal careful after fuckhuge CC and walking away unrevealble with 70 magic armor. She requires a shitload of instant peel or to be constantly revealed before lol teleport blind stun, slow, nuke. As tank I basically have to baby sit my back line because she doesn't give 2 shits about any assassins ability to peel her.

New heroes kind of piss me off in general. Mei has free ice block super heal out of the gate. Her slide is ETC slide plus knock back minus the stun. And her slow aoe stun is borderline an ult. Qhiras E is literally storm bolt divided into 2 stuns, relocation, invulnerability in one move. Her trait is Sonya's spear, then she just has life steal as a passive... because. Everything has to be "le super mobile nuke monster with protection" to the point where Diablo is one of the most reliable tanks, because good luck hitting zoopy dupe zoop zoops with something like Stitches hook on a heros that barely give a shit if it lands.

Oh and DVa is basically Murky with a Chen printer at this point. I wish they'd pull the plug and free me from this curse.
>>
>>325847328
>>325847328
>>325847328
>>325847328
sorry for being late I was coinflipping in NA silver lmao
>>
come on hotsbabs migrate already

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.