[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1560439676078.png (444 KB, 800x496)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
Previous Thread: >>258376875

>New players read this then finish the game without spoilers:
https://i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>Helpful Links:
-/bbg/ Resource Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
-Wiki: http://www.bloodborne-wiki.com/
-Build planner: https://mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
-Multiplayer range calculator: https://mpql.net/tools/bloodborne/
-AR calculator: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Klz0V7xCDyfbuGMoi0zGNAyL_VT5TUS6WiUme_uB9Rg/

>Chalices:
-How to unlock FRCs for spelunks, fight clubs & gem farming: https://i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming chalices: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gems: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: https://pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12mBIId1RRGbYiSEGjEUT9fquQrHNgfET9Fc4gDdmccs/edit#gid=27282248 (Unused bosses, test areas, early runes/weapons)

>PvE - Spelunking (Anytime someone wants to host):
-Spelunks happen, join 'em, host 'em
-Set the chalice to Open and region to Worldwide
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

>PvP - Fight Club (Every Saturday 6pm ET/11pm UTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: https://i.imgur.com/ihd176b.jpg
-Pthumeru: 7hjhf43b
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas

>FAQ:
Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: http://www.bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
Q: How do I setup arcane builds? A: https://i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
Q: How do I access the DLC? A: https://i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png
Q: Did I miss a quest? A: https://i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
Q: Is this game active for coop and pvp? A: Yes
>>
Sad awoo noises
>>
I haven’t played in years, this is the arcane guy I was working on. In the research hall now. What should I be shooting towards? 50 arc?
>>
>>258686683
For someone with 30 insight why take a sideways picture?
>>
>>258686683
Depends on what you want to do. Is multiplayer a concern for you or just beating the game once
>>
>>258686917
Guess I am just as vacuous as Rom
>>258687495
I've beaten the game probably 7 times now. Wouldnt mind diving into multiplayer if its still somewhat going
>>
>>258687737
It’s not at all optimized for pvp, if you want to have a ghost’s fart’s whisper’s echo of a chance against the few autists who do still seek pvp you’re going to want a perfectly optimized build and there’s a several decent options but then that depends on which playstyle you like. Coop really doesnt matter what BL youre at as long as you dont go too far past 120
>>
>got like four Waning Bloodtinge gems while attempting off-shape farming last night
>literally nothing since then
This is a very odd thing to farm for.
>>
>>258689383
What so bad about it? is the meta no longer level 98?
>>
>>258691362
Your end is too high. Are you going for a pure arc build? It’s probably the toughest to pvp with against an equal levelled optimized opponent running str/skl
>>
>>258691521
16 is too high? Fuck I thought that was the cutoff back in the day. I dont need to do pure arc, arc / str mite b cool
>>
>bought a ps4 just to play bloodborne, got the limited edition a week early
>Played it for months on end, it was one of the only things i really enjoyed back then
>Had to sell my ps4 and games when moving and changing lives
>Bought a new ps4 last week and picked bloodborne up
>It's still fuckin amazing
Man i've missed you /bbg/, i used to lurk here all the time back then.

Got any fun build i should try out? I've never done a pure arc squid or blt edgemaster
>>
>>258693017
Pure Blt isn't good because your only sources of damage will be tricked Chikage and then tricked Bloodletter (which requires you to clear about 80% of the DLC). Pure Arc can be fun if you rush Augur, Executioner's and BSE, and Accursed Brew is nothing to sneeze at either.
>>
>>258693691
BSE?
>>
>archived yet again
hahahahaha
>>
>>258694727
Boisterous Snot Excretion
>>
>>258694727
Blacksky Eye.
>>
I have a continuous blue light going on. Do I try to fix it or get ps pro
>>
>>258693017
Pure arc is the only answer.
>>
>>258699319
Mind linking a decent pure arc build? I am this guy:
>>258686683
>>
>>
>>258699990
What level do you intend to stop at? Because a pure Arc build is simply picking either Cruel Fate or Waste of Skin, and then leveling only Vitality and Arcane.
>>
>>258705279
No idea really. Whats the PVP meta at now?
>>
>>258705996
There's basically three metas: the invasion meta, the spelunk meta and the R*ddit dueling meta.

For the invasion meta, stop anywhere between 43 and 75, preferably with multiple builds. That'll let you get activity just about everywhere in the game from Old Yharnam onward.

For the spelunk meta, 98 is ideal but going beyond that is not as frowned upon as before. Generally anything from 80 to 120 is okay for spelunks, but if you're not 98 then it's common courtesy to say so if you're hosting, since that changes the invasion ranges for people who want to join in.

For the R*ddit dueling meta, either 120 or 150 is where you stop. You'll have a massive excess of levels to play around with, and your "build" stops mattering since you can hard-cap half your stats with no problem.
>>
>>258706517
Wouldnt mind just doing some spelunking before heading up to 98.Can that current build work for that? Maybe put a bit more into Vit?
>>
File: Untitled-2.png (77 KB, 640x452)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>258706852
If you're going to spelunk, ideally you'll want to hit 40 Vitality as a bare minimum, though 45 or 50 is not a bad idea.

With your current stat distribution, these are two possible options. The first one invests all the remaining points towards the two important stats, stopping at 70 Arc for increased hunter tool potency. You'll be a bit of a glass cannon, but you'll be able to blast shit pretty good. The second one is a more balanced approach, stopping at 50 Arc for hard-capped weapon strength and investing the remaining points into survivability, soft-capped Strength and minimum Skl for wielding all the best weapons. You won't hit like a truck with your hunter tools, but you'll have very good weapon variety and have a reasonable amount of won't-die-in-one-combo HP.
>>
>>258707394
Thanks for taking the time to write those up for me man, I really do appreciate it. Would I sort of meet them in the middle if I wanted to go up to 98?
>>
>>258707893
Those two builds are already at BL98, so you want your stats to be at those values at the very end. That being said, there's only three stopping points for Arcane that you want: 50, 70 or 99, nothing inbetween. Weapon scaling effectively maxes out at 50, and after that you only level Arcane to those other two values for hunter tool damage. Since you've already leveled Endurance up a bit, the melee build may be more fun for you since the extra stamina can help with swinging your weapons (hunter tools cost zero stamina so on a glass cannon caster build all you'll be using it for is occasionally swinging a Saw Cleaver and Parasite).
>>
>>258708580
Fuck I am dumb. Didnt even notice they are 98. My build and those you linked are all at 16 END, am I missing something here? What level of arc do you find more fun?
>>
>>258709731
The builds I posted are suggestions on how to finish out your current build. There's no way to respec your builds in Bloodborne, so you're stuck with 16 Endurance and I've specced the suggestions accordingly. As for fun, the 50 Arc one is more balanced and has a bit more survivability, you get a lot of good weapon variety though farming for the right gems might take a while. The 70 Arc build can be considered "complete" once you obtain all the hunter tools in the game, though you'll have to search for the proper runes to equip and won't be of much use in a straight melee fight outside of using one or two weapons (which still puts you at increased risk of death due to your lower HP total).
>>
>>258710321
Whats the current meta for END? I swear to god it was 16 when i first made the build 2.5 years ago
>>
>>258710321
Also, if you recommend completely starting my build over that works with me. Havent played in so long a fresh start will be fun
>>
>>258710553
>>258712392
It depends entirely on how much you want to level your offensive stats, and how many spare levels you have after that and Vitality. Most people will tell you to never level it past 15 or 20, and in a duelist setting they're right. But neutral 1v1s has only ever been a consideration for balance in exactly one game out of the five so far, so you wouldn't be out of line in calling them out on that.

That being said, Endurance at base value is generally "ideal" for BL98 builds since you have fewer levels to work with and Endurance is honestly one of the less useful stats in the game (second only to whatever offensive stats you aren't specializing in). You can have fun with a build that's leveled Endurance, if you don't mind dealing a bit less damage or having a bit less HP. For spelunks, it doesn't really matter all that much since these aren't MLG duels or anything like that, all you really care about is dealing not-shit damage and having good enough gems in your weapons to facilitate that.

At the end of the day, you'll want more than just one build anyways. Your very first build will almost always be ruined for PvP because of the lack of respec, but that's perfectly fine since one's first playthrough is the one where you're supposed to make mistakes while you're exploring the world blind. When you play through the game again to make new builds that level different stats, then you'll know better and can optimize your stats better for a fresh experience playing the game in a way that's completely different from your first time (using different weapons, prioritizing different areas to get loot that better synergizes with your build, etc.).
>>
Haven't read a thing here just popped in to say 99arc is the only true arc build
>>
>10 posters
just fucking give up and go back to /v/
>>
File: ps.png (232 KB, 505x857)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
I'm making a BB-themed Isekai, hunter gets cast into an alternate world.

Pages aren't in any particular order. Kinda stuck on the fact that I'm winging it and the Kos pages being bad.
Only ideas I have now "Getting run over by a chariot instead of a truck" and "Sexy fantasy/sci-fi ladies", any cool ideas for this?
>>
>40 vit
Why do chinlets do this?
>>
>day 2 of off-shape Bloodtinge farming
>only off-shapes I've gotten so far are all Waning

Is there a reason for this? Are they predisposed to dropping in this particular off-shape? Or is it just all luck?
>>
>>258686683
50 Arc
50 Vit
no more End and only level Str and Skl to get access to weapons.
Or if you want to use Tontirus / Boom Hammer / HMLS / Wheel level 25 into Str.
>>
>>258715592
What BL are you?
>>
File: 269906439009201.jpg (94 KB, 600x849)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>
File: 1547911821608.jpg (350 KB, 708x1100)
350 KB
350 KB JPG
>>
>make a Chikage build
>L1-R1, R1-R1-R1
>L1, L1-R1, R1-R1-R1
Jesus, I thought you guys were joking about the *unzips katana* shit.
>>
Should I stop leveling after a certain point or just keep going?
>>
>>258727969
just play the fucking game
>>
>>258727969
If this is your first playthrough, just stop leveling when you feel strong enough, your first character will be ruined for PvP anyways. You can think about limiting yourself once you start subsequent playthroughs.
>>
>>258690119
Day two, I now have a Triangle 31.5% with Durability Down! I'm no closer to fitting out a Lost Chikage, but Lost Bowblade is now closer to reality! And maybe for memes, Lost Rifle Spear.
>>
What are the best gem options for a normal Kos parasite if I don't want to farm *too much*? I'd have a lot more use of spreadsheets if they told me approximately how common the drop I'm looking for is. I'm willing to invest a couple (4-5) of hours in farming if I'm more likely than not to find what I'm looking for. Don't want to waste 3 whole days for it, tho.
>>
>>258732846
Once you gain access to FRCs, you can kit out your Parasite inside of about 3-4 hours, depending on your luck.
>>
>>258733415
I already have access, but what to do now? Farming bone ash hunters in Isz? Cause that's what Google searches recommend. I had a go at that few months ago and I recall killing them like +200 times to no avail, before taking a long break from the game. Is there a better option?
>>
Welcome to my blog.
I haven't played in over a year, came back because I remembered I bought the DLC for cheap back in October. Game is still fun as hell, aside from fire witches sitting in dark corners and one-shotting me. It seems I beat Defiled Watchdog/Amygdala to reach Yhar for the platinum over a year ago, yet LL Abhorrent Beast kicked my ass. I haven't given it a proper attempt in a few days, and it was probably stupid to have it be the first boss to come back to after a while. Had no idea these spreadsheets even existed, I've gained around 25% health AND attack from a few hours of farming.

What other weapons should I go for? Currently only using Cleaver/Ludwig's HB.
>>
File: 1505841473376.png (155 KB, 252x352)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
Attention dummies:
You can take screenshots with the share button and message them to yourself via the app. Please stop taking pictures of your monitor.
>>
>>258737139
Messaging the screenshot to yourself turns it into a jpeg, just use an usb dumb phoneposter.
>>
>>258737361
Do you honestly expect people who take pictures of their screen in 2019 to use a USB? They are much more likely to use the phone that they clearly are already willing to use and the outcome is the same where I don't have to look at blurry, rotated images
>>
>>258738290
>jpeg
>not blurry
Might as well take it with your phone and save time than wasting it just to make it look like shit anyway.
>>
>>258693691
>implying a build with bloodletter and chikage isnt toptier meta
>implying you cant use guns
Among BMA repeater, unzip or frenzy bloodletter you have 3 options to oneshot invaders
>>
>>258734082
Farming watchers for 27%'s arc, or brainsuckers for flat arc gems (different setup though)
>>
>>258734091
Go to the DLC and start picking up the good shit, you can get three weapons before the first boss.
>>
Oh god, how I hate cursed Amygdala! My nourishing gem farming is hell.
>>
>>258738987
5 actually
>saif
>cutter
>hammer
>whirligig
>amy arm
>>
>>258706517
level 75? What the fuck is that?
disgusting.
>>
File: 1558987830462.jpg (44 KB, 658x523)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>258741327
>tfw you fuck up the jump cheese and she lands on you
>>
>>258734091
>what weapons
Beast claws, untricked HMS (granted you want to spend levels on ARC), stake driver. Soon I'm gonna try church pick and saif with STR scaling gems on my quality build, see what happens.
>>
>>258741973
You're completely right, I'm not thinking straight.
>>
>>258706517
I'm a Soulsfag who finally decided to get a ps4. So if I wanted to spelunk can I still just overlevel to 120 while being able to connect?
>>
>>258745343
Yes, but mention that if you're hosting since invaders might not be able to connect. Passwords remove all level restrictions for co-op though.
>>
>>258689383
Quit shitposting.
>>258691362
Its completely salvageable. 16 end is not bad at all, and you don't need to minmax your stats like an autist. Just have 45+ vit and 50 arc and you'll do fine.
If you go straight up to 50 vit and 50 arc, you are still only BL90 which leaves plenty of wiggle room for base stats on whatever conversion weapons you want, or more endurance.
Seriously this build is just fine.
>>
>>258707394
>38 vit
>40 vit
Well thought out post, and good effort, but this guy hasn't played in a while, maybe he should go to 45 or higher. You avoid a lot of one shots in FRCs above 40 vit. And only psychopaths and noobs stop leveling vit at 40 for pvp.
>>
>>258730969
Just wondering.. are you using the byza glyph or the naapat glyph?
>>
>>258732846
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12mBIId1RRGbYiSEGjEUT9fquQrHNgfET9Fc4gDdmccs/edit?usp=sharing
Now that save edited dungeons are a thing, the easiest option for kos parasite is probably going for 27.2% arc gems. I really cannot believe that this spreadsheet is not in the OP, total fail.
If you don't know, basically chinks hacked the PS4 and now cheaters got ahold of bloodborne data files, etc and they can make custom chalice dungeons and all manner of other shit with different effects.
Some of the useful developments from this are what is called "dual dungeons" (find them on the dual dungeons tab of this google doc). They are dungeons of a specific layout (isz, loran, hinter, pthu) but which drop gems of a different shape than normal. This lets you farm radial 27% arcane/fire/bolt gems and all kinds of good shit.
The best part is that anyone can use these dungeons, you don't have to cheat.
So here's some glyphs:
qvey7kmd - watchers layer 1 (isz gem effects in radial shape), farm your radial 27.2% arc here.
Use a normal isz for the 27.2% arc triangle such as 5pwujscd.

Another option for parasite that's maybe a bit more farming, maybe not:
Labyrinth Madman gems. Madman has lower primary gem effects, but doubled secondary effects. With dual dungeons, you can get at best 21% arcane + 31.5 flat arcane, which are stronger than the 27.2% gems at 50 arcane.
Glyphs:
k6h6rqit - (isz gem effects in radial shape) right outside the lamp room
gsgpeah4 - (isz gem effects in waning shape) there's actually two madman here, if you make some noise like breaking nearby statues he drops down from the floor up above the first madman.

Note: the madman route require a normal parasite (radialx2, waningx1).

If you're feeling autistic, you could try ebrietas. Another useful cheater tool is static dungeons, which guarantee a smaller drop pool of secondary gem effects. So you can farm arc abyss with a much higher chance to get the flat arc bonus.
glyph: q2f8y9fh
>>
>>258738953
I'll do the watchers then, thanks. How many kills roughly on average till I get the gem I'm looking for? Just to know what to expect.
>>
>>258747871
Do the watchers farm, but use my glyphs I posted.>>258747631
If you are trying to farm radial 27.2% arcane gems from non-cheater glyphs, you'll be there for months. I know from experience.
It could take you maybe 2-3 hours on average to get a full set of gems. The chance for arc to drop in isz is like 12%.
>>
File: love.png (15 KB, 240x304)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>258747631
That looks very helpful. Thanks!
>>
File: kos.jpg (407 KB, 1920x1080)
407 KB
407 KB JPG
>>258748104
My pic here is the best setup at 50 arc period. The album here...
https://imgur.com/a/blj6gGo
The first image is what you're looking for. The 2nd image would be less melee damage, but higher L2 damage. The third is only for 70+ arcane.
>>
>>258748663
>https://imgur.com/a/blj6gGo
I got 99 arcane on my build, so the 3rd one it is then. Which dungeon though? Maybe I'm stupid but the spreadsheet isn't clear.
>>
>>258749212
oof, nevermind, found it. Thanks
>>
>>258749212
Okay so if you got 99 arcane, go for a radial 27.2 arc, triangle 27.2 arc, and radial cold abyssal +15 arc if you feel up to farming for just a bit.
Radial 27.2 watchers layer 1 - qvey7kmd
Triangle 27.2 watchers layer 1 - 5pwujscd
Radial cold abyssal elder layer 3 - 93kz5bby

The cold abyssal is in a static dungeon, so the secondary is guaranteed to only be 3 effects instead of the normal drop tables which are 10 or more. This cuts down the farm time immensely.
If you feel like farming a bit more, go for an arcane abyssal from ebrietas to replace the triangle in layer 3 of q2f8y9fh

I assume you know about save scumming for layer 3 bosses and such. Good luck! If you have more questions, I like to help people with gem stuff, just ask.
>>
>>258749881
No need, this has been immensely helpful. I was already dreading backstabbing the same fucking hunter 800 times over. Bless you and the hacking Chinks.
>>
>>258750573
The hacking chinks are pretty based indeed.
>>
>>258747631
Dual dungeons literally have nothing to with watchers dropping gems other than phys up. Things like arc, adept or striking effects were always in their effect pool. They can't even change these drop pools. The only thing they can do is make a dungeon drop ALL gem effects, which enables for 32,6% blood atk gems. Using this for arc is stupid because it will only expand the drop pool, making them more rare. Aside from adding blood atk gems to a drop pool, dual dungeons are used for MATCHING SECONDARY EFFECTS WITH THE PRIMARY EFFECT. This means you can get 7% arc +flat arc gems, or fire % + fire secondary.

TL;DR anon is a retard
>>
>>258747871
I get about one per hour on average. Disregard what this retard says by the way. >>258748096
>>
>>258751715
Even if what you're saying is true, the chance of getting elemental watcher gems in radial is still 10-11%, they have made drop tables that show this data. That's a hell of a lot better than going for OOS in isz or OOE in ihyll.
Maybe you're the retard.
>>
File: droptable.png (57 KB, 744x574)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>258751715
>>258751959
see this drop table for the "lottery dungeons" where all effects are enabled. I believe this is what you're talking about. Even if what you're saying is true, there's still this much higher chance to get elemental radials.
>>
File: Bloodborne.full.2431183.png (2.27 MB, 2100x1500)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB PNG
>>
Any spellunkadunks?
>>
are beast pellets op?
is the one reborn just a meme fight?

unsure what to think about the bosses so far in this game, only really had trouble with blood-starved beast and that's probably because it was getting late in the evening for me.
>>
>>258757087
t. someone who played the game for 400hrs
>>
>>258757528
No it's my first playthrough.
>>
>>258751715
Anon is right tho. Dual dungeons switch gem pools between dungeon types, so Pthumeru Watchers with Isz gem effect bytes will indeed have higher chance of dropping arcane gems. The document even has the exact drop tables at the bottom of the Dual Dungeons sheet so you can check which dungeon will have better chance to drop your desired gem. Anyways for arcane gems it's better to use Static dungeons like 93kz5bby where the drop rate is even more improved. The thing you're talking about are Slot Machine dungeons.
>>
I have this L2 open from the last spelunk so I might run the first layer with you and see you there anon?
>>
>>258759591
>>258755583
wanted to respond
>>
>>258757087
Beast pellets are retardedly OP.
>>
>>258759024
Does the static affect watcher's drop table or is it only secondaries?
Also thanks for the backup, this man doesn't know shit. I asked some save wizard friends personally and he's wrong.
>>
>>258759701
Aye seems fine. Gimme a pass and a glyph, good hunter.
>>
>>258760008
>watchers
>secondaries
>>
>>258760314
Learn to read. I'm asking if primaries from bosses like watchers are affected or if its only secondaries.
>>
>>258760008
Watcher's drop table is affected too. Every non-fixed slot on a gem is affected when you mess around with gem effect bytes.
>>
>>258760540
Not him, but what do they mean by fixed slot? Like, amygdala always dropping nourishings?
>>
>>258760917
Exactly.
>>258760540
So watchers in this glyph 93kz5bby which is a fixed add arc/nourishing fools/nourishing poorman ihyll layout would drop what?
>>
>>258761393
Watchers dont drop bloodgems with secondaries
>>
>>258761547
Yeah I know. I'm asking about the static dungeons that lock secondary effects. If you were to kill watchers or some other boss in there without a fixed drop (like amygdala with fixed nourishing) then would you just get the normal drop table from the primary effect or is it changed?
>>
>>258760917
Correct. Amygdala's primary can never be changed, but the secondary can be anything from the dungeon's pool of secondary effects, which can be edited.
>>
>>258761793
Depends which bytes are changed. What I understand is they can "lock" (not 100%) only certain secondary effects like striking. They haven't managed to lock things like +phys, +arc or +elemental secondaries. This info dates from around march and I havent been on reddit for a while.
>>
>>258761393
Yes, Arcane and Nourishing effect drop rate is much better in that dungeon, although Nourishings are still kinda rare. The normal drop rate of Nourishing effect in Isz is ~0.25%, 93kz5bby has it boosted to ~1%.
>>
>>258762236
which type of burial blade is best for an arc build? orignal/lost/uncanny
>>
File: lovecraft kino.png (226 KB, 748x443)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>
>>258761793
I don't have a TL:DR at hand but if you want detailed info you can check this https://www.bloodborne-wiki.com/2019/03/tomb-prospector-research-editing.html sections Gem Pools and Editing Gem Pools
>>
>>258762602
burial blade just like all the other siderite weapons are best used in a skill build, the arc scaling is complete garbage
>>
>>258762602
For some reason they made burial blade, blades of mercy and amygdalan arm pretty awful for arc builds.
>>
File: 1546619397636.jpg (204 KB, 938x1024)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>258762783
>>258762896
oh ok thats a pity, is this still the go to arcane build tldr?
>>
>>258762974
it could be edited since this was pre save edited chalices but it's still more or less the recommended route
>>
>>258684001
what's the lowest level you guys have gone through the game?
>>
>>258763272
>>
>>258762974
Yes, although personally I always go for big Toni. It is slightly outdated with the invention of false depth chalices though. Since you can open FrC's after BSB, I imagine there's some good chests to loot instead of beating the dlc for some meagre 20% bolts
>>
>>258763272
Between 35-43 between mergo, orphan and queen yharnam
>>
>>258763272
bl4. if you havent already beaten the game while only bl4 you dont belong in this general
>>
File: 1552149114451.jpg (527 KB, 1280x1062)
527 KB
527 KB JPG
>>258763548
>>
>>258762162
They can lock all kinds of effects now, +phys, +arc (with 3 possible effects so semi-lock), open foes, fools, etc. Check the sheet I posted a while back.
>>258762236
Ah thanks.
>>258762602
If you want to use burial blade, go skill. But if you want to use skl/arc which is a really cool build you're gonna want something like 50/50, 45/50, 45/45, 50/40 and nourishing gems. If you go below 40 arc then probably tempering would be much better.
Burial blade is always highest damage on a build with 50 skill and some str investment instead of arc. Blade of mercy is another story, it gains a lot from going into arc compared to burial blade (if you slot nourishing gems).
You can get like 610 AR or higher.
>>
>>258763548
i'm having a hard time with orphan bl50 low health pt
>>
>>258762974
There is a MUCH faster way to make a build nowadays with save editor glyphs. You can skip 99% of the chalice dungeons and get really good gems early to help speed through the main game. There is a good guide on this spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12mBIId1RRGbYiSEGjEUT9fquQrHNgfET9Fc4gDdmccs/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: Blessed.jpg (520 KB, 1080x812)
520 KB
520 KB JPG
Rate my Out of Something
>>
>>258764198
Putty gud, now get two more.
>>
>>258763773
backstab fishing, or alternatively loop his ai with poison knives(only works if you know how to parry Orphan)
>>
File: Useless.jpg (307 KB, 773x667)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
>>258764365
I'll think about it. What about this piece of shit?
>>
>>258765089
nice humble bragging faggot
>>
>>258765385
I'm being frank since this thing dropped before I got a single 30+ thrust gem on a fucking SKL build. And people should be proud of their gems.
>>
>>258765089
That's a pretty rare nourishing gem from watchers. They max at 23.6% so this is nothing really special, but quite rare!
No one should feel bad for bragging about gems. They take a lot of effort to farm.
>>258765385
>>
We posting blood gems now?
>>
>>
when selling gems to bathing mini-skeletons can i accidentely sell the gems that are in my weapon or are they removed from the selling list?
>>
>>258768296
No, you can't sell them.
>>
>>258768296
>selling shit that is barely worthy 500 echoes
What the fuck are you doing with your life? The shitties enemy in a depth 5 dungeon drops 3k echoes.
>>
>>258768430
It just gets rid of shit gems faster than manually deleting them.
>>
>>258768430
just want to clear out my inventory so there isnt 1000 gems to scroll through
>>
File: 1546840259154.jpg (107 KB, 700x734)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>gems take skill to fa- what do you mean this is a coping mechanism? No you're just bad at the game an- what do you mean that I'm the one who's shit at the game for finding bosses with easily exploitable ai hard? No no you're just jealous of my g- What do you mean you can get any gem for 60$?! That's cheating!!! It doesn't coun't, you should be a friendless neet with no life who wastes every waking hour farming gems like me!
>>
>>258746331
Is the naapatbx Watcher really that much faster? It looks like you're saving yourself perhaps 30 seconds per run.
>>
>>258769034
Nobody has ever implied that gems take skill to farm, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>258769034
who are you quoting, redditjak poster?
>>
>>258769687
Effort != skill. Are you an ESL or something?
>>
>>258769375
There's a faster save edited glyph for this.
un7jx5px layer 1.
>>
>>258769486
>>258769590
>>258769803
Don't feed the seething shitposter.
>>
Please someone, take note. Add this to the OP. Save edited glyphs n shit. PLEASE for the love of god, stop making the OP so outdated.

>>
File: 1560964449544.gif (385 KB, 680x524)
385 KB
385 KB GIF
>>258769873
>>258770049
>wojak cringe
>>
>>258769843
Interesting, I've never done OoS farming so I've never bothered to search beyond the available glyphs on the wiki. I guess >>258749881 would also be useful for completing my 99 Arc build,
>>
>>258770307
Yeah the sheet I just posted has all that info, just take a sec to read the descriptions for each type of dungeon the cheaters made.
>>
>>258770215
I renewed the OP some threads ago >>258399520, but no one bothered to keep it. Community is as dead as the general itself.
>>
>>258770215
It's already the fifth link under the Chalices section, friend.
>>
>>258763913
don't you need to at least clear the first chalice to enter those save edited chalices though?
>>
>>258770764
All you need is to beat the 2nd layer boss on that first chalice to obtain the root chalice then you can go straight to false depth 5 dungeons.
>>
>>258770439
stop shilling malware you buffoon
>>
>>258770439
A deadposter AND a malware shill!
>>
>>258770456
it's also on the front page of the wiki
>>
>>258772016
>>258772348
>it's a malware
This place is exactly like Africe: a desert only populated by 60 iq "people". Run an antivirus to show that is a malware or go back.
>>
While reading the wiki articles on chalices I see references to two things: 1) unlocking high depth dungeon glyphs, and 2) unlocking high depth dungeons for access through the SRRC. Are these actually the same?
Yes, I'm a brainlet.
>>
>>258773526
Yes it is the same thing. SRRC is short ritual root chalice which is an item you get from the hintertomb dungeon that lets you randomly match with players in dungeons for pvp or co-op.
It just means you need to unlock the dungeon in order to join it through SRRC. This was patched very early on because you could SRRC into a depth 5 story chalice and skip some of them.
>>
>>258773526
SRRC is a tool that lets you idle on a tombstone for a few minutes. Then it teleports you to your least favorite story dungeon where you guide a retard towards the boss so he can die before you even clear the fog gate.
>>
>>258773526
Not quite.

Unlocking the lower depths requires getting a depth 5 Root chalice and performing FRC rites on it yourself. It allows you to use all those fancy glyphs you see being posted all the time, so long as you have Roots of all three regions. In a pinch the Sinister Roots will also do, but don't allow you to create FRCs to host spelunks.

Short Root is for engaging in PvP in chalices you have access to, sometimes without knowing the glyph of the dungeon you're going into or having to beat all the previous layers that the person you're joining has gone through already. You won't be able to enter chalices that you don't have access to (e.g., if you don't have the Root chalice for that depth/region) though, so you still need to complete the above step first.
>>
>>
File: EILEEN IS WET NURSE.png (1.31 MB, 800x1380)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>
>>258775638
but what are the lore implications?
>>
>>258773769
>>258774131
>>258774134
Thanks for explaining, just one more thing. When running co-operative spelunks, people here post the glyphs. So others joining are expected to conduct the ritual themselves and cough up the ritual materials for the dungeon. Would joining through the SRRC co-op search circumvent the need for materials? Is it practical (I assume hosts have a password set)?
>>
>>258776182
Not at all, a glyph is a free pass to a dungeon, only the host spends materials to make the dungeon. This is the anatomy of a spelunk:
>host makes an FRC (sometimes Sinister, sometimes Depth 4) dungeon, spending materials
>sets the privacy to open
>posts the glyph and a password
>co-op friends go to a gravestone and use 'search by glyph'
>they input the code and get a free copy of the dungeon in their game
>the host rings their beckoning bell (with pass) and co-opers ring their small resonant bells (with pass)
>alternatively, use the SRRC makeshift altar with the password to zone in
>host and co-op beats the layer and boss, then co-op runs through the layer in their own game and everyone meets in layer 2 and beyond
>co-op can ask for help with the boss in their own game if needs be
And that's it.
>>
>>258777057
Oh shit now it finally makes sense, thank you anon.
I also thought at first that the layer reports were just autistic shit but now I realize that it's just to help the co-opers so they know which places have good loot and which can be skipped.
>>
>>258777808
...yeah...thats why....

nobody tell him, it'll break his little heart
>>
>>258778096
Oh yeah haha, I guess I forgot that other people in the thread get the glyphs too so for the rest to know what's inside is nice
>>
>>258777808
Layer reports are for everyone, really, they can also be used for people in the thread who want to grab the treasure. Layer reports are also comfy autism relating funny shit that happened or strange things that are found, like roaming bosses, rare enemies, glitches, etc.
>>
>>258779308
OK sounds pretty cool, can't wait to be able to join even though my build is not really optimal. Just realized I can beat depth 4 dungeons without too much trouble, I mainly just need to beat the last fixed dungeon and find the last chalice from the hidden boss in the cathedral ward
>>
>>258780294
Once you've finished Lower Loran, Isz and Ihyll, you'll have all the important root chalices and can tag along for spelunks. You'd also be getting good gems, too.
>>
File: cozy.png (186 KB, 454x340)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>
File: The Hunter.jpg (300 KB, 600x1290)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>258780639
Well, you still need to perform the FRC rites, and some of the most-used glyphs are also for Sinister chalices, which also require their own rites.
>>
File: IMG_1293.png (513 KB, 541x579)
513 KB
513 KB PNG
>stop hunting beasts
>>
File: 1525341415108.gif (625 KB, 245x245)
625 KB
625 KB GIF
>almost finished with the annoying part of UCW
>accidentally dodge into brainsucker arcane shit
>have to start over from the beginning
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>farming Gun Watcher for off-shape Bloodtinges
>he keeps backing up and out of the range of my swings
This is one problem that the byza Watcher doesn't have, you can just back him up into the coffin and just whack him to death.
>>
File: advance.jpg (391 KB, 900x1200)
391 KB
391 KB JPG
>>
>>258693017
pure Arc is pretty fun but I’ve gotten more mileage out of an everyman Blt build.
(Blt that can access most Blt weapons and all guns up to the gattling)
>>
>>258791976
)))stop using blood(((
>>
plz help me and my brother with laurence? pass is sn33d
>>
thank you so much alba :D
>>
File: Lady Maria monochrome.jpg (1 MB, 1960x2160)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
I have plenty of Maria art and not enough for Djura.
>>
>>258804391
it's hard to find good art of non waifu characters of bloodborne, it's a damn shame
>>
alright, im drunk, and ready to spelunk, who's with me?
>>
>>258807752
I'm down.
>>
>>258807931
good shit
rolling for
1-3 normal pthu
4-6 loran
7-9 isz
0 - reroll because i can't be assed to think up a modifier right now
>>
>>258808078
>Isz
Oh boy, I have exactly two weapons ready on this build that don't have heavy Kin Down penalties.
>>
>>258808078
isz it isz heh
glyph is xjsf8wbc, pass is rum
i know you neet motherfuckers are around, come on in
>>
>>258808291
Ringing now
>>
got one, will wait for a few minutes for any stragglers
>>
Layer 1
>no preboss
>main layer was literally 2 rooms
>what the fuck game, come on
>pre boss was also short, fuck if i can remember what the trasure was
>there was a room with both queen killer and the bloody crow in a side room, both took the lives of my lovely confederates
>they were avenged, with swift justice from my pizza cutter
>boss was undead giaint, who took the life my dear roseila
to layer two, hopefully a tad longer
>>
>>258809573
That room was scary. I was like, "Hmm, it's just a Cainhurst knight, oh here comes a Cannon shot from my budd-OH GOD THERE WERE TWO OF THEM!"
>>
Layer 2
>died in the preboss trying to sneak past the bell lady to get bullets i can't pick up
>remember how bad i am and brush myself off
>Reward was great deep sea
>main layer was confusing as fuck
>thank god for both my teammates
>there was an additional secret layer in there, with some insight
>no preboss
>boss was piggy, both confederates got oinked
>gathered my inner power and pulled through, with a heavy heart
to layer 3, let's get spicy
>>
Layer 3
>no preboss
>found the lever quickly, decided to explore more
>got rocked by a witch
>who even cares about echos lmao
>i do, we got them back because i have no clue where i'm going
>dear god what is even happening
/>main was something? i think there was a secret room in there with absolutely nothing
>god help me i don't know where we are
>we managed to survive, despite my dunkeness
.>preboss was another story
>died to trash mobs because i'm bad
>died again to a naked man with a hammer because holy shit i'm bad
>pranked Elisa on the way back
>reward was some wis, not worth it imhotbhfam
>boss was ebri, who i barely noticed becasue we rekt her so fucking hard
>no layer 4
Thanks to Roselia and Elisa for tagging along and carrying me through this short ass spelunk
>>
>>258812874
That seems to be a theme among some of the recent spelunks, a disappointing first two layers and then a super sprawling and confusing third. Thanks for hosting, it was fun!
>>
>>258812874
Layer 3 wasn't too bad at least, thanks for hosting.
>>
>>258757087
>are beast pellets op?
yes
>is the one reborn just a meme fight?
yes
Bloodborne (and Dark Souls 3) bosses are overrated. There's a handful of good ones in each game and the rest are mediocre or terrible.
>>
>>258813213
On the contrary I liked every single ds3 boss, however I am not finding it to be the same in bb.

Should I stop using beast pellets to kill bosses in 10 secs if it's my first play-through.
If yes then wtf should i use them for, just don't?
>>
>>258815267
The game is perfectly playable without BBP, they're useful as an aid but if you're already good enough to beat bosses without them then consider simply not using them. You can save them for NG+ cycles if you'd like.
>>
>>258812967
I noticed that a few days ago also what's up with the izs bosses? the other I went to switch my cursed against kin on my main weapon then to fight piggy giant and phtu elder
>>
>>258815606
>You can save them for NG+ cycles if you'd like.
That sounds like it would probably be ideal.
>>
File: BrainBerg.jpg (51 KB, 680x576)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>
File: 1489295963478.png (674 KB, 736x667)
674 KB
674 KB PNG
>>
>>
File: Gehrman, the First Hunter.png (1.64 MB, 1323x1080)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
don't mind me, just posting the best boss in the game
>>
farming clestial blue things for echoes, going for max level
>>
>>258826061
That’s gonna take forever just so you know
>>
what is the max BL you can reach in this game?
>>
>>258826236
>>258826189
nothing better to do in life
>>
>>258826061
did the math and going to have to kill 10 blue things 2014 times, doable
>>
>>258826268
I’m just guessing that you’re level 150, but you’d need 612 227 460 echoes to reach max level from there. You’re better off doing frcs. But to each his own I guess.
>>
>>258826890
id end up dying and losing a bunch of echoes, best to play it safe. 300k echoes per respan, takes a minute to kill ten blue things, gotta do it about 2000 more times
>>
>>258827332
Open the Bloodsheets doc earlier in this thread. Go to the Other tab and use a glyph with tripple rotted rite.
>>
>>258829551
im using a triple cursed one from that sheet, is the triple rotted one better? In the description it says nothing about it being a good echo farm dungeon
>>
>>258829893
Nah that's the one I meant. Mea culpa
>>
Is Gilbert the Crestfallen Warrior of Bloodborne?
>>
>>258835253
Gilbert is a cripple
>>
>>258835253
but what would be the lore implications?
>>
>>258836949
I have a theory
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________sneed_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
>>
But our master never dies, only changes form, so that he may seethe for all eternity.
>>
>>258837458
center looks like a pomegranate, Akira Toriyama is a genius
>>
>>258837037
kys
>>
>>258837949
who?
>>
>>258837949
To me she always seemed like a third stage butterfly. As in, caterpiller > butterfly > whatever this is.
>>
File: choir and celestial.png (942 KB, 967x1200)
942 KB
942 KB PNG
>>258840089
her name is after a genus of butterfly
I like to think that the little larvae we find around upper cathedral and Arianna's bab have the potential to grow into something similar to Ebrietas
they also look similar, and even have what look like tiny underdeveloped wings you'd find on Ebri
>>
>>258842754
what about Arianna's baby?
>>
>>258842754
>I like to think that
stopped reading right there
>>
>>258845956
>that one guy who doesnt think
whats your story?
>>
>>258844889
arianna's bab is a celestial child, like the ones in UCW
>>258845956
that's why I put a disclaimer in the beginning
I'm not forcing my interpretations on anyone
>>
also, postan best girl
>>
Just finished my first playthrough last night and fucked it up.
Build is nothing special, 42 vit, 44 skill, 26 blt.
I wanted to use bloodtinge almost exclusively but I kept being disappointed with blood damage, so I started pumping skill instead.
Anyways I thought this game would be like the other DS games where you don't start NG+ until you decide to, but I was wrong.

>Collect all three umbilical cords
>Iosefka impostor
>Mergo
>Old Workshop
>Decide to save DLC until after I beat Moon Presence.
>Talk to Gehrman underneath tree
>Attack Gehrman instead of listening to his offer
>Kill Gehrman
>Moon Presence approaches
>It *glomps* me instead of fighting
>Not sure what's happening, next thing I know the doll has me in a wheelchair.
>I didn't know I needed to squish the umbilical cords, I thought I just needed them in my inventory.
>Restart PS4
>Load save
>It's the blood transfusion scene

Damn it, I fucked it all up and I didn't even beat the DLC or fight the moon presence even after all my hard work to collect those umbilical cords.

I don't even have 30BLT, I'm at BL87. and I know that BLT builds are mostly for memes, but do any anons think NG+ could be fun trying to pump BLT to make my repeater pistol deal enough damage to be a show stopper?
(I know it's not DS2)
>>
>>258847627
>looking up how to get certain endings on your first playthrough
You done fucked up.

That being said, it's entirely up to you how to proceed. You can keep playing this character and finding everything you missed the first time, or you can start a new character and try out new stuff. Regarding Bloodtinge, it's mainly for slow and steady ranged damage output, it's nowhere near as powerful or flashy as Arcane. Your damage will also depend on getting the proper gems in your weapons, so if you want your Bloodtinge damage to really shine you'll need to seek a holy chalice.
>>
>>258847627
you'd be surprised how fast proceeding through the game is without doing any of the optional stuff
back in the day for the trophy i went through the game three times in one day because i didnt know how to savescum
>>
>>258849816
I would have liked to do more optional stuff, I went through my run entirely blind at first, and my friend was telling me about how I should visit Cainhurst for bloodtinge weapons.
Well I didn't even know about Hemwick Charnel Lane, until I looked it up.
I still am surprised at how much stuff I missed.

>>258848557
You're right, I knew better than violate the blind run's purity, but years ago I watched my friend fight the MP and I wanted to give it a shot too, so I went to the wiki.

I've decided that I will stick with my current build and bring it up to spelunking levels so I can play with /bbg/ before starting a new build.

I look forward to playing with you folks.
>>
>>258848557
>Regarding Bloodtinge, it's mainly for slow and steady ranged damage output, it's nowhere near as powerful or flashy as Arcane. Your damage will also depend on getting the proper gems in your weapons, so if you want your Bloodtinge damage to really shine you'll need to seek a holy chalice.
Complete horseshit. Bloodtinge has great dps and works with temperings.
>>
File: 1556412589582.jpg (74 KB, 480x480)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>
I knew Wlop made nice art, but Great Ones have mercy, this one almost made me cry. Just look at the symbolism...
>>
>>258856452
are you gay by any chance?
>>
>>258856773
>implying homosexuality has any bearing on manliness
>>
>>258856452
>wlop
Literally fucking who? Go shill your shitty digital illustrator somewhere else. Probably another Pixiv chink. They're a dime a dozen.
>>
File: BB Concept art.jpg (53 KB, 835x470)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>258856452
I don't get the symbolism, it looks like the hunter is just as confused as I was the first time I saw the abandoned doll sitting around.

How about some actually good concept art instead?
>>
File: dont wanna explore this.jpg (805 KB, 835x1097)
805 KB
805 KB JPG
Wow, just look at the detail these artists put into this work, really shows the depth that they wanted to include in the game.
>>
From the concept art alone, the game looks a lot less like Dark Souls 3.
But now that I've played DS3, I can't play BB without seeing the similarities.
>>
>>258858740

Ah, see, the lighting is sunlight from a low angle, so it's the Yharnam Sunrise ending. Close inspection of the shadows shows that the Hunter's shadow is being cast by the *gravestone*. The Doll is sleeping, possibly no longer animate, so the Hunter is regretting leaving her behind. There's also bonus "beast inside" symbolism in the way the Hunter's shadow is hunched over with the points of his hat distinct, so it looks like an old horror movie monster menacing the damsel.
>>
one more
>>
>>258858915
They basically just made the concept art a reality. The game is gorgeous.

>>258859257
You know BB came out first and was in development first, right? DaS3 is basically built on the scraps of BB assets. Sulyvahn beasts are just rips of Watchdog.
>>
>>258859431
Ah, that's an interesting interpretation anon.
I didn't think of that before.
I gave it another look and now I think of it differently.
It looks like the hunter has died, has been buried beneath the gravestone, and the doll is seated beside the grave in solidarity, long enough to fall asleep, and due to their unending love for each other, the hunter's ghost is kneeling in the "channel blood echoes" pose for the doll, almost akin to proposing.
>>
File: a very sleepy person.jpg (51 KB, 509x673)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>258859951
Yes, I did know that. But I played DS3 on PC before I purchased a PS4 to play BB, so I played them out of order.

And the game is truly gorgeous, I really admire the work that they put into it.

If anything, I should say that Dark Souls 3 features tons of remnants from BB's development.
Lots of copied architecture, scenery, and enemy designs. Especially those crucified beasts in the Crucifixion Swamp that have red eyes.
They look like a straight copycat to the beasts from Old Yharnam.
>>
>>258860008

Yeah, leaving out the details so the precise meaning is ambiguous/open to varying interpretations is quite appropriate for Bloodborne!
>>
>>258852385
Was hoping someone called that bull shit out
BLT does great damage.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (11 KB, 190x266)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Recreating Vicar Benedict- I leveled for a weapon and forgot to back up his data before reformating my flash drive. That means I need to get my sword back from Ludwig. Anyone up for a scuffle with Ludwig? Prepare to be scaled down.
>>
>>258863180
Sounds fun, anon, pass?
>>
>>258863989
bbg. Ringing.
>>
>>258862486
>>258852385
Thanks anons.
I'll definitely crank it up on my build.
I think I can hike it up to 50 by BL 100, and as long as I don't exceed 120 I can still spelunk, so everything should work just fine.
>>
>>258864738
Lamp or fog?
>>
Thanks Herr!

Alba, sorry about that.
>>
>>258865493
Glad to help, you look like a fine, strong Church hunter. Sorry I cucked Alba.
>>
>>258865941
Oh yes I surely am. Clean filth!
>>
File: chug.jpg (89 KB, 960x811)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>258864967
I have made quite a few builds and BLT just builds slowly. You do not see any real returns until around 30 but if you pump it to 50 the damage gets Very Good. Not to mention its not really weak against any enemy type.
Additionally with something like an Evelyn to poke with you can tax people.
AND my personal favorite. Madaras Whistle a hunter tool that works on a delay but does ridiculous burst (have seen it hit for roughly 1200 on invaders) but can hit you too if youre too slow.
>>
File: hunter vs. pig.jpg (73 KB, 640x400)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>
File: Ravening for delight.jpg (3.11 MB, 6980x8578)
3.11 MB
3.11 MB JPG
>>
File: bloodborne cute boss.jpg (39 KB, 500x500)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
This game is so fun, I'm so happy it exists
>>
File: screen.jpg (2.59 MB, 3840x2160)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB JPG
I'm out of ideas. I got the reflector ray and blood steal, and drained the blood fountain. Explored around underground but couldn't find progress. I know I need a high jump and swimming ability, but I don't know where to go from here. 60% map completion.
>>
>>258879413
Castle Cainhurst looks a bit different than I remember it.
>>
>>258879413
Wait a fucking minute, where am I?
>>
File: if only.png (286 KB, 800x747)
286 KB
286 KB PNG
>>
>>258879413
Kill the Deeseama swimming around in the caverns until it drops its shard. That shard enables underwater locomotion.
>>
File: 1529875530352.jpg (35 KB, 472x480)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>oh boy I sure am excited to start this executioner build
>fast forward a week
>have a much harder time getting anything done than with every build I ever made except BL4
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN
I THOUGHT I'D BE PURGING FILTH LIKE THE NIGHT WOULD NEVER END
>>
File: bb_moon's_haunted.png (1.55 MB, 1200x3400)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
posting some oc
>>
>>258886174
lel
>>
File: BloodborneWaifu.jpg (59 KB, 1920x1080)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>258886174
definitely haunted
>>
>>258886174

Between the way he's talking and the fact that it's still more than half full, I guessing that's not the first pungent blood cocktail he's cracked open...

(Is that a paper Hunter hat that the messenger's holding?)
>>
Doll is a Great One was the actual final red pill
>>
>>258871418
*heavy stepping noises*
OINNKK
>>
>>258893954

I don't want explanations for all the other weirdness, I just want an explanation for the GIANT SEWER PIGS. Not that real pigs aren't huge, highly aggressive and willing to eat people, but they're still not THAT big, and how did the one in the sewer tunnel not starve without eating all the zombies for us?
>>
>>258824890
I find that while it was kino he is too easy when you parry and you’re overleveled by the time you get to him.
>>
File: 123412341324.png (311 KB, 706x382)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
>That awkward moment when a kids show on the Disney channel makes a Bloodborne reference
>>
>>258879413
>258859431
I suspect you need to touch the skull on the chapel altar to get the phrase to open the forbidden woods door
>>
>>258885259
you need some good nourishings on that wheel laddie
>>
>>258897504
It's a stylistic moment for sure.
To me it's symbolic of the frailty of age. Due to the fact that he is an old hunter, clearly over the hill, and you're (probably) the best (sane) hunter around, and clearly in your prime.

I almost feel bad for putting him down, but I just don't find it merciful to let him kill me... If I wanted to wake up like the way he talks about, I'll just shoot myself.
>>
>>258886174
haha thats pretty good
>>258897813
what show is this from?
>>
>>258898315
Amphibia, new Disney show
>>
File: 1556586080456.gif (2.99 MB, 540x228)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB GIF
at what bl is this guy still a challenge?
I've never fought him yet and wanted my first bout with him to be a challenge.
>>
>>258900374
None, he's an extremely easy boss, especially right after Gehrman
>>
>>258897813
i was gonna say its too weak, just a generic thing
then i noticed the saw
also looks like the cane has a hinge on it too though without context i think its still kinda weak, neat though
>>
>>258900374
>guy
>him
>>
File: 1265263.jpg (64 KB, 637x473)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>just platinum'd the game with 3 different characters (no savescum)
Now what
>>
>>258901278
>>258900839
would bl43 be hard enough?
maybe 99Arc would work.
>>
File: ayyy_lmao_brazzers.webm (2.73 MB, 852x480)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB WEBM
>>258901769
join us in the chalice dungeons for spelunking!
this webm has brazzers in it so plz no ban if its porn
>>
>when the beconer immediately falls in the outer hole
>>
>>258904982
>when you invade into the boss room and the players are fighting maneater boar but he charges you because boars aggro to invaders also so the host waves as you die
I’ve got a screenshot I’ll try to get later but it blew my mind for a sec.
>>
>>258905136

Hah! Fun with gestures is the best part of multiplayer for me.
>>
>>
Anyone found good bloodborne fanfiction?
>>
>>258910276

I wish. Best I've found for myself so far was A Hunter in Thedas, crossover with Dragon Age Inquisition. Slow-moving, but Sera and Djura are both adorable. Anyone else have recs for non-crossovers? I've already read Childhood's End.
>>
>>258886174
nice
>>
>made a character originally just to fit a build archetype I wanted to try out
>get so attached that I start coming up with backstory and lore that fits the setting without being Mary Sue-ish, and even dialogue for the events that we encounter together
I'm not the only one who's so autistic as to do this, right?
>>
File: 74693224_p0.png (141 KB, 800x600)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>258914395
i do this in just about any RPG with a blank slate MC, like fallout nv
>>
>>258914395
I made a Viola build with beast rune, gascoigne's robes, hunter axe and blunderbus.
>>
not on my watch
>>
>>
>>258914395
No. Although I just insert various characters into the story via warp portal.
I've got a character from RWBY and also Seras Victoria in BB.
>>
File: 1555598331334.jpg (177 KB, 1920x1080)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>
File: doll ahegao.png (424 KB, 468x676)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
>>
File: 1559851623835.jpg (30 KB, 500x374)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>
File: 1448781628190.jpg (122 KB, 665x750)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>
File: 1550500383287.jpg (114 KB, 841x475)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>
>>258914395

Not at all. Fleshing out your Hunter is good fun.
>>
Rally is the single greatest mechanic I've ever seen. I wish the other From games had it. Maxed my rally potential with all the runes and blood gems, so fun.
>>
>>258886174
nice!
>>
File: Kidnapper.png (338 KB, 591x591)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
>>258929084
So you got yourself caught. What's the next step of your master plan?
>>
File: executioner posting.png (168 KB, 800x783)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>258932809
crashing this thread
>>
>>258886174
i dont get it
>>
Is it possible for someone to 1shot you at 49Vit in a cursed dungeon using a standard Evelyn without BMA?
My BLT resist is 202 and phys defense is 232. They would need to be hacking for that right?
Not even 99Blt could generate that much damage.
>>
File: feathers.jpg (199 KB, 800x1228)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>
>>258935693
without bma they wouldnt be able to oneshot you even with piss poor vit
>>
>>258938759
Fucking hackers.
>>
>>258935693
They would need BMA to kill you in a single shot, yes.

t. Once barely survived a BMA headshot from an Evelyn at 50 Vit.
>>
What stats should I go for if I’m using Ludwig’s? Looking to stop at level 98, currently have 30 vit 20 end 25 str and 25 skl
>>
>https://i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
going to do pic related. be straight with me lads, how fucked am i?
>>
File: file.png (1.44 MB, 1080x3224)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>258934497
it's a parody of pic related
which is a parody of this tweet https://twitter.com/Dustinkcouch/status/1057094474227240960
>>
>>258933639
>>258929084
(Alfred To Micolash)
If I pull that cage off, will you go insane?

It would be extremely insightful.

You're a wise guy.

For you.
>>
>>258941714
It's a quality weapon, but at BL98 you need to focus on Vitality more than Str and Skl. 40 is considered a bare minimum unless you absolutely know what you're doing, 45 or 50 is a good stopping point. Then just up Str and Skl depending on what other weapons you enjoy using.

>>258941889
You'll feel pretty strong at the start of the game, but things will feel kind of boring in the mid-game since you only have the one weapon to use (unless you take the time to farm extra gems for another weapon via False Depths). You want to rush Augur and Executioner's Gloves, then BSE an Accursed Brew ASAP, and then you'll feel godly once you hit 70 Arc.
>>
borrowing my roommates ps4 for 2 weeks so i can finally play this game

am at the forrest now. the game is great but I find the bosses except for gascoine to be very underwhelming so far. Do they get any better? What is the general opinion here on the bosses and their design?

Atmosphere, level design and the combat are all top notch though. Also, he doesn't have the dlc, should I buy it?
>>
>>258945449
have to add that central yarnham is the best level in the whole souls series.
>>
>>258945449
>I find the bosses except for gascoine to be very underwhelming so far. Do they get any better?
yes, you are at the forest now, so im guessing you only killed 3 bosses so far?(Gascoigne, Cleric Beast and Amelia). the game has much better bosses to offer, both difficulty wise and design wise
>he doesn't have the dlc, should I buy it?
you should 100% buy it. imo its Froms best dlc they've ever done
>>
File: Lady.Maria..jpg (137 KB, 1241x784)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>258945449
The Old Hunters is the best DLC FROM has made, so yeah get it. Be sure to explore (especially in the forest), as you may miss out on the optional bosses, which are some of the better ones in the game. Also, did you not like Vicar's fight?
>>
>>258946219
>>258946347

Great. Amelia was alright, i guess. Messed up my camera a bit too much but I guess big beasts are big part of this game.

When you say optional bosses, are these hidden area's or not that hard too find? I really don't want to use a guide.
>>
>>258946961
One requires you being "killed" by a specific invisible enemy type so yeah they can be a little tricky to get to.
DLC is amazing though. Its some of the best FROM has made
>>
>>258946961
The one that you can find by exploring the forest isn't too hard to find. Try to look out for a cave near a bunch of locked up dogs and explore it. You'll find an invitation item at some point, which will grant you access to a new area (just read the item description on how to get there).

You might also talk to a stranger outside of a hut on your way to the caged up dogs. He'll give you a tonsil stone and a set of explicit instructions on where to go.

Another item is found in a locked up cell on a Choir member's corpse. The area in question will be right after the 2nd boss within the forest. Try to look for a ledge higher up from the cell to fall down from and retrieve the key, which grants access to the locked door atop the Hunter's Workshop.
>>
>>258946961
>>258948326
Oh, and another one requires you to be killed by sack wielding enemies. They appear after killing an optional boss in Old Yharnam.
>>
>>258948468
you mean the one were you get taken to the unseen village? Cause that one happend
>>
>>258948570
yeah
>>
>>258941889
You'd better be a pretty badass hunter
>>
File: confus doll.png (139 KB, 635x537)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>258946961
>but I guess big beasts are big part of this game
>>
broskis CHURCH BRO SPELUNK IS INCOMING and invasions are welcome!
gimme (You)s and lets start this thing
>>
>>258951807
I literally just closed that fucking typhoid box of holy injustice god fucking damn my wagecuck life I dont want to wake up I want to spelunk and toil surreptiously and not deal with the beastly idiocy of my boss but ascend to a higher plane and a-a-AWOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAWWWWWWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBRBRBBFBFFBEBRBBFFFRLRLRBRBRBR
>>
>>258952620
that's ok anon tommorow the hunt starts again
>>
File: wojak hollow.jpg (90 KB, 482x427)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>258952620
>god fucking damn my wagecuck life I dont want to wake up I want to spelunk and toil surreptiously and not deal with the beastly idiocy of my boss but ascend to a higher plane and a-a-AWOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAWWWWWWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBRBRBBFBFFBEBRBBFFFRLRLRBRBRBR
kinos for this feel lads?
>>
>>258953254
But the night and the dream are short
>>
>>258763338
How bad was the blood vial grind? I've done SL1 runs on the other games, but I've always been hesitant to do one in bloodborne because of blood vial farming.
>>
>>258955938
If you're not leveling up, that's more souls you can spend just outright buying Blood Vials instead of farming them. Not that it matters all that much since later in the game a lot of attacks will outright kill you in one swing or combo, making the vials useless.
>>
>you will never have as kino lucid dreams as micolash
why live
>>
bro can you go spelunk with me? or lets do some parring somewhere :)
>>
>>258955938
>farming vials
>>
>>258956515
Yeah that makes sense, I'll give a BL4 run a shot next time I feel like actually getting good at BB instead R1+L1ing my way through.
>>
>>258957761
Can someone help we with my bl82 pure arc build with 10 vit kill kos?
>>
>>258958510
just ring with the pass "bbg". you will summon Alba
>>
>>258957295
>I am hoovering face down over the earth
>my back is rooted into the skies
>cant see my feet move because they're over the horizon
>silhouettes move over the horizon
>they're people and dogs
>feel the gust of the skies vent through my back
>I am the wind
>get anxious about my feet
>try to find them
>topple over
>suddenly I'm crashing into the earth
>my immense face carves a path of destruction through a forest
>I come to a halt
>Im sitting in a chair and I just had dinner
>my lovely girl comes walking in wearing an apron
>I sigh
>chest aches
>sudden realization that it's a dream
>wake up
>cant remember what the woman looked like
I really need to get my shit together. But I also want to finish my new bl43 build. But tfw no gf though..
>>
>>258958737
what are the best arc/fire/bolt gems found in false depths?
>>
Guys, my save file got corrupted and I am forced to start again, what's the fasted PVE build to breeze through the game up until ROM?
>>
>>258961005
Not sure if there is anything like that. I guess just stock up on VIT and don't level BLT or ARC because they only get good later on
>>
>>258959435
Nary idea mate. After 7 times I know the regular route by heart and a run isn't complete without beating up queen phtumeru.
>>
>>258962204
>fire%? +bolt
>bolt%? +fire
>fire% AND +fire? hp down
>bolt% AND +bolt? atk down
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>258961005
Vit gouge Saw Cleaver with BBP.
>>
>missed getting the living string from Brain of Mensis on prior playthrough
Noooo it's going to be hell to get past the frenzy horde and those disgusting blobs in yahar'gul, just end my fucking life
>>
>>258966705
You don't even need Living String except to make story Isz, and you can just use False Depths to access it instead, save yourself all the materials.
>>
>>258966942
No, depth 5 story Pthumeru requires the living string. But after looking it up I now see that the exploit works on all story dungeons apparently. Thanks, I think on my next character I'll just skip straight to depth 5 dungeons
>>
>>258961005
Pump vit and str
Use pellets and cleaver
>>
>>258967467
Yeah, my mistake, Ihyll not Isz. But point stands, you can enter all the Depth 5 story chalices via False Depths, no need for materials.
>>
>>258968404
Really neat, yeah
>>
Anyone up to Kos? 99 arc and 10 vit isnt the greatest
>>
>>258969424
God I hope you get someone, that sounds like a nightmare I'd love to join. If you get someone keep us updated.
>>
>>258971390
yeah it is a real pain in the ass, so i started farming instead in case someone would help me in he end
>>
>>258972531
Half of me wants to just dump my plans for the night, buy another psplus month and spend hours doing low vit grinding with you
>>
>>258974045
it is pretty comfy anon ngl it literally the only thing i doo in my free time when im at home with my ps4
I dont want this game/general to die but it is inevitable
>>
>>258974232
/bbg/ refuses to die
>>
Living failures is so lame
>>
File: 1433698385836.png (578 KB, 500x521)
578 KB
578 KB PNG
>merrily purging filth
>almost done fighting crow of cainhurst
>of course he's on 1-2 hp after what should've been the killing blow
>viscerals me out of fucking nowhere
>>
>>258977521
Best theme in the game tho
>>
>>258979002
um sweetie no
>>
Maria is ramming my asshole so hard. Any tips?
>>
>>258979129
uuuuh excuse me yes???
>>
>>258979143
Parry the bitch
>>
I have an Ihyll FRC that I made to unlock FRC glyphs sitting around, anyone want to run a spelunk in 1-2 hours?
>>
>>258979305
I'm trying that. Her fucking last 2 phases are fucking me in the ass because of her combos.
>>
Loaded up my save and this would be the first time I'd play online with you anons, anyone around?
>>
>>258979305
Thanks anon. I just spammed my gun and somehow I won. Thanks!
>>
>on my like 12th playthrough finally bother to kill all the spiders in mensis
>the big one doesn't even drop anything
what a letdown
>>
>>258979830
Glad you got her, lad
>>
>>258952620
I feel you man. Luckily I think I'm awake around the time you are so I'll be able to have maybe 1 more Spelunk before I leave on holiday.
>>
File: 1560377474842.jpg (52 KB, 600x964)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
What are some good fashion feels?
>>
File: 1561316005609.jpg (299 KB, 1200x800)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>>
I still say the Rakuyo would have made a perfect ARC/BLT weapon if its tricked form was dual fireblood swords instead of just separating into two swords and scaling with SKL.

Move that 20 SKL req to BLT and slap nourishings onto it and there ya go, a cool weapon for a unspported build.
>>
>>258984949
Two words: Gascoigne's Cap.
>>
>>258985994
Arc/Blt is too specific of a build to actually be of use to more than a dozen players out there who make literal meme builds. Your idea is retarded and so are you.
>>
>>258986240
No shit. It would be a lot more useful to a lot more people if there was actually a weapon to support it, friendo. It's a missed opportunity. Not sure where your hostility is coming from.
>>
>>258984949
Hunter Hat + Crowfeather cape

Old Hunter Cap + Yharnam Hunter Attire + Knight Leggings cowboy

Charred Hunter Attire + Gascoigne's gloves for its hidden cuffs

Knight's wig + any medium to long white hairstyle + jacket-only student uniform
>>
>>258984949
No Hat, Shoulder Cape Hunter Garb, Gascoigne's Trousers, optional Gascoigne's Gloves/Constable Gloves

Old Hunter Top Hat, Charred Hunter Garb, Yharnam Hunter Leggings, Old Hunter Gauntlets

Gehrman's Hat, Foreigner Garb, Gerhman's Trousers, Gascoigne's Gloves

Madman Hood, Gehrman's Garb, Student Trousers, Gascoigne's Gloves

Madman's Hood, Yahar'gul Garb, Gravekeeper Kilt, Yharnam Hunter Gloves

Harrowed Hood, Madman's Garb, Gravekeeper Kilt, No Gloves
>>
No interest in that Ihyll spelunk? It's still fairly fresh, and I'd like to put it to use before it expires.
>>
>>258990628
I can join you in 8hrs my dude.
>>
>>258990628
Code?
>>
>>258991654
I was doing OoS farming while waiting to see if anyone was interested.

Glyph: 97ttghx3
Pass: bbg
>>
>>258992550
I'll not be able to join but out of curiosity what OoS are you farming?
>>
>>258992550
>can't join
Time to make a new character
>>
>>258992650
>expresses interest in the glyph so as to join a spelunk
>does not join the spelunk
Who would do such a thing?

I'm farming off-shape Bloodtinges, I've got a complete Bowblade and a decent Chikage but I need not-shit Radials that aren't just incrementally better than a 27.2% physical.
>>
>>258907734
I don’t think you understand my good buddy.
As an invader I invaded directly into the boss room and was killed instantly by a pig charge.
>>
I'll join
>>
File: OUTFUCKINGSKILLED2.webm (2.99 MB, 1280x720)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB WEBM
>>258910276
>stake driver used for sexual purposes
>>
>>258979628
yes but not around the time you posted that.
There are more americans than others so they get more active at certain hours of the day?
>>
>>258992849
I wasn’t the one that asked for the code my dude.
>>
Layer 1 report
>no pre-main
>holy shit what is this first room, got gangbanged by a gondola squad and a bunch of dogs right out the gate
>get my shit together, clear out that first room, turns out that it's really just that first room and not much else
>pre-boss was a bit longer, bath messenger at the bottom of a well room
>got killed by the madlad guarding the coffin, fuck I thought I got my shit together
>joined by another broccoli boi as I respawn in shame
>coffin was a GOW, meaning it's probably something I already have, and the madlad dropped a Sage's Hair, which is always nice to have
>boss was Bepis, got cornered and bullied
On to Layer 2!
>>
Do I have to do later 1 also or can I come in from SRRC?
>>
>>258994441
We're currently full, you can try to invade if you'd like though. Going through the layer might give you something to do while you wait, and you can pick your ambush points from within the layer we're on.
>>
File: 1206.png (607 KB, 495x771)
607 KB
607 KB PNG
>>258993501
>When someone else posts your webm
That's my second favorite fight club memory
>>
>>258994441
>>258994512
Oh wait, were you one of our co-opers? If you are, then yeah, just beat the boss and ring your Small Resonant Bell at the layer lamp.
>>
Is there absolutely any news regarding BB related anything or a sequel?
>>
File: OUTFUCKINGSKILLED.webm (2.79 MB, 1280x720)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB WEBM
>>258994517
and now for the victims POV
>whadda ya think?
>well its a bold strategy cotton lets see if it pays off
>>
Layer 2 report
>no pre-main
>main layer had a swamp room with a cannon giant, otherwise not much of interest
>above-the-hallway treasure was an Odd Radial
>almost missed a room in the swamp, all that was there was some Tomb Mold, the bell lady and some Blood Vials that I was afraid was going to trigger her AOE attack
>no pre-boss, what the hell is this
>boss was Keeper, got cut down trying to parry her because lol only 41 Vit despite host bonus and two Clock runes
Layer 3!
>>
File: It's a GHOST PUNCH.webm (3 MB, 1280x720)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
>>258995715
This one is far spicier tbqh
>>
>>258996173
saved
>>
>>258995149
Nope, this is all we're getting
And that's a good thing
>>
>>258979830
Fuck you
>>
>>258974232
i’ll probably never play video games again if there isn’t a sequel to bloodborne. bloodlines 2 looks like fucking hot steaming garbage, 2077 might not have mod support and besides much mantis blades gameplay didn’t excite me much either, and From’s new game is pozzed by Cuck RR Martin so I don’t even to play it right from the get go. if bb2 never comes out im done with vidya for good, and part of me is pretty happy about this
>>
Layer 3 report
>finally, a pre-main!
>it's actually pretty huge, got lost for a bit and then gonked to death by a fireball lady sniping from an upper floor, an assload of spiders and a madlad
>let's try somewhere else
>another swamp room with two giants in it, the bridge over the top just led to some bullets, kinda useless
>found an illusory wall with a treasure room, a bunch of materials in it
>finally take on the swamp room, found a GOW on a ledge but got blowed up by the giant because I underestimated the tracking on his cannon, rip 40 million souls or so
>try again, got counter-hit by the double sword giant fuck why am I so bad, good thing I brought a bunch of Madman's Knowledge just in case this happened
>finally killed the giants, the layer treasure was just Tomb Mold (which I needed, but still not worth it)
>finally continue exploring where I died last time, go up the other paths, find three Yellow Backbone in a chest
>oh, it was so fucking big because we broke into the main layer by accident
>a treasure room inside the main layer too, had more Tomb Mold
>more exploring got us the drop on the fireball ladies at the very top, apparently we had wandered straight into the lever room on our first try
>a pre-boss too, pretty small but the treasure was Formless Oedon tier 5
>boss was Headless BLB, got the better of us the first time but some good old Church Pick and tricked Chikage work brought it low
That was a hell of a final layer. Thanks for joining me on this one Penguin, and thanks oof(?) for joining us on the first layer.
>>
>>258999152
That was a great layer 3, thanks for hosting!
>>
anyone down for a spelunk in about 6+hrs?
>>
File: 1559019364472.jpg (482 KB, 3200x1800)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
I realize now that one of the many shortfalls of BB is that there isn't any lolis.
Dark Souls gets a few, sekiro gets one, Code Vein is probably going to get one.
Why not BB?
Vicar Amelia would've been cooler if she was the only successor to the title of Vicar after the last one died and as such she entered into the role at a young age.
>>
>>259001125
Vicar Amelia is literally PERFECT the way she is
>>
File: 1558862982634.jpg (620 KB, 1200x1072)
620 KB
620 KB JPG
>>259001632
>the bait having worked, the shitters revealed themselves left and right.
Good, I thought. Now I know these people are in my general.
>>
>>
This is the only game ive beaten and still have no idea what the fuck anyone is talking about in this thread. On second play through, trying to do everything possible.
When should i stop leveling?
>>
>>259002538
43 for low level PvP, 98 for normal meta endgame. if you don't care for online play then just keep leveling forever
>>
>>259001125
>no lolis a shortcoming
Good, that shit is unimmersive as fuck.
Loli taste is bad and you should feel bad.
Unless its purely a oh wow cute thing
It has no place in BB
>>
>>259002580
I do wanna online, thanks.
Is mu character fucked if i went a balanced build? Stamina is low but bit, skl, str and arcane is all even
>>
>>258998772
i don't know what people want in a BB2, honestly. At best, we get a prequel explaining what happened with old Yarnhan and Byrgenwerth fucking with the old ones
Other than that, there's nothing to really go on from BB that would lead to a sequal
>>
>>259002627
it IS purely an “oh wow cute” thing.
Actually wanting to fugg lolis is disgusting and degenerate.
>>
>>259002729
keep stamina low, you can easily augment a bonus 45% extra using caryll runes. ideally you would softcap your main stats at 25 or 50, but being a jack of all trades is fine. weapon upgrades are important, as are blood gems. the good news is you should be able to equip everything, so you can see what weapons you might wanna specialize in for another playthrough
>>
>>259002907
Good man. I just never understood the loli shit. Always assumed it was nasty
>>
>>259002481
I don't get it.
>>
>>259002580
>>259002729
here are some solid stats
>Vit 45-50
>End 10-14
For a Strength / Skill build you'll want 50Str, 25Skl and maybe 15Arc but keeping Blt low.
For a Skill / Strength, 50Skl / 25Str with 15Arc and minimum Blt.
For an Arc/Str, 50Arc / 25Str minimum Blt.
For Blt you can either go 2 ways.
50Blt 28Str 15Skl to get all of the weapons and most of the cannons / gattling guns
or
50Blt 50Skl and enough Str to weild your weapons. This restricts you to Bowblade, Chikage, Reiter, Riflespear.
>>
>>259002928
Im feeling the scythe. Personal favorite.
But im almost at the 98 lvl cap another anon told me to stop at.
With my arc stat being where it is, i should be using the empty phantasmal shell? Or whatever its called. The thing that applies the weapon buff
>>
>>259003304
I'm already over the minimum stats in those builds. I think I'm sitting at right below 30 for str, vit, skill and arcane
>>
>>259003391
the 98 cap is decent but most only stick to it because it helps FRC dungeons stay challenging and avoiding the bl120 redditors.
You can go over 98 but you’re bound to run into some shitters who deal 1k+ damage with a ludwig untransformed r1.
>>259003483
You could always start the build again. It only takes a bit to get a build up to speed.
30 in most attacking stats is fairly bad because it means you won't be doing enough damage with any given weapon to be useful for your level.
Try the Moonlight Greatsword.
>>
Is it possible to cheese Laurence with a ranged build? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>259005940
possibly. His resistances and HP pool are BIG so don’t expect much
>>
>>259006869
What's the best possible DPS for a Bloodtinge build? I'm thinking of trying one out in NG++.
>>
>>259005940
I've tried, don't bother until his third phase. His first phase has some really painful gap-closing leaps that'll destroy you as you're trying to shoot at him, as annoying as the trailing fire of his melee attacks are they're preferable to getting squished from across the room inside the span of about half a second.

When his legs come off though, feel free to shoot him in the face as much as you want.
>>
>>259007105
probably for instant DPS is chikage or bloodletter because they both have their nukes.
Chikage is unzip into Charged R2 and R2 followup.
Bloodletter charged R2 backstab into L2.
The bowblade isn't very good at fast massive damage but its solid at chase down and sustained DPS. Bowblade gets far better with the HunterOFhunters rune because faster stamina regen means more shots.
The GALAXYBRAIN version of Bloodtinge builds is Reiterpallash with 3 max phys runes or 3 OoS Blt runes because when you shoot the Reiter it does more damage than the Evelyn and doesn’t consume stamina like the Bowblade so you can dodge all day and still shoot while the enemy is recovering stamina.
And you still have a BMA Repeater or Evelyn in your offhand to deal a large chunk of damage.
>>
>>259001125
That's why you make the lolis yourself, you are blessed with a manlet hunter model might as well fantazise
>>
Why did all the innovation to combat and world design Bloodborne brought to the table get lost in the transition to ds3? I understand that they were being developed at the same time, but Jesus Fucking Christ. It's like Bloodborne was a gifted older child and ds3 was born with the cord wrapped around its neck and only started to gain some level of autonomy later in life after years of therapy but could never live up to its older sibling.
>>
>>259008580
>shoot opponent into visceral probe position with reiter
>shoot them with a bo-nashed repeater for all their health or of course the cannon, should it please you
>>
>>259011315
miyazaki wanted to make bb. ds3 was for $
>>
What the FUCK is Brador's problem?
>>
>>259012426
he's an incel and/or manlet
>>
>>259012426
Blood drunk retard that hides behind the church to kill random people
>>
>>259012426
He was a minmaxing OC donut steel that wanted to invade all day.
>>
Hi guys, same guy from yesterday on his first playtrough. Im kinda stuck in the forrest, I did open the shortcut but I have no idea to get out of here. any tips?
>>
>>259016709
That place is fucking maze, I swear to god. I did my first playthrough last week and it took me almost an hour to figure where to go. Anyway, just go straight down the main road from the shortcut and you'll find a swampy area with maneater boars, the path to the boss should be somewhere around there.
>>
>>259016709
>>259018487
What that anon said, but also follo the paved road and lanterns.
>>
File: DpEtc7fXoAIlRdX.jpg (398 KB, 960x1200)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
Why do we kill her? She's kind by her nature, is she not?

Surely, she'd be our best chance for genuine help if we could appeal to her and get her out of the Choir's hands. Is it a mercy killing, as the only feasible way to remove her from the Choir's control?
>>
I finally got the chance to play the game and so far it's a good candidate for best in series, coming from a guy who's 100%'d all DS games.
Just killed blood starved beast and tried my luck in the first chalice dungeon, but the watchdog seems unreasonably tanky, particularly compared to the previous bosses in the dungeon, am I meant to come back to it later?
Also, is there anything I should be doing about my spare gems?
Cheers lads
>>
>>258978907
>nothing personnel, dreamer
>>
>>258984949
I wear:
Yarh'gul Iron Helmet + Cainhurst Knight Armor + Executioner's Gauntlets + Executioner's Trousers

And I think it's pretty spiffy.
>>
Oh fuck my build is at lvl118.
I may not be able to invade lvl98 anons but at least I can still spelunk!
Next build will cap at level 98.
>>
>>259019069
Because she is a space nibba and Yarhnam is already full.
so, fuck off ayylmao.
>>
>>259019069
You missed the part where fucking with blood and eyes is actually bad and literally never helped anyone. It's not malevolent, it's just completely incompatible with us, it is alien in every sense of the word. So stop trying to cover your brain in eyes and injecting alien blood into your veins. We kill these things because no one's gonna get it through their thick skulls that it's bad news, so we have to go out and clean up a nasty, awful mess.
>>
>>259023017
t. lowly beast
>>
>>259002818
Miyazaki could and would invent something altogether new and very interesting probably. A prequel would also be great
>>
>>259002818
>>258995149

I really can't see how you could make a (good, different) sequel to Bloodborne. Prequel possibly, about the fall of Pthumeru or Loran before it, but it would be hard to make twist endings even for that, since we know the bare bones of what happened to them already.
>>
>>258978907
Did they nerf him or something? I keep hearing that he could oneshot you with his gun but when I faced him for the first time on NG+, I beat him first try and the gun barely did any damage to me.
>>
>>259026374
nah, they didn't bother touch him at all
his gun should be doing massive amounts of damage if you encounter him for the first time, though you are on NG+ so that may explain it
>>
>>259026728
Yeah, I was at 40 vit by then, still almost got instagibbed by a riposte though. But other than that the gun never took more than half my health, could be that I never got hit by all the bullets at once.
>>
>>258994517
how did you gem it anon? Im trying to do a one punch man build as well
>>
>>259024149
t. slug fucking slime bastard
>>
Is there any cute/funny art of Darkbeast Paarl out there?
>>
>>259024970
Why would you make a prequel set in Pthumerian civilizations? Unless we play as pthus, and that's a bad idea because they play the roll of freakish prehuman society that was advanced beyond us, they're not intended to be relatable.
>>
>>259030714

Because there's no way to make a prequel set in Yharnam without the ending being a forgone conclusion, and that WTF Just Happened feel is a major part of the Bloodborne endings. And while I may have missed something I never got the feeling that Pthumeru was really that alien, at least socially. Even physically, Queen Yharnam is the only one we see who we can be (mostly) sure isn't mutated somehow, and she looks pretty human.

Loran is still a near blank slate, anyhow.
>>
File: 1545261311485.jpg (87 KB, 824x824)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>259030559
>>
File: 1532121400605.jpg (254 KB, 899x598)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>259030559
>>
File: porl.jpg (86 KB, 480x499)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>259030559
>>
File: 1549754947456.jpg (539 KB, 700x1011)
539 KB
539 KB JPG
>>
>>259036879
What's her lore
>>
File: maria-origins1.png (3.98 MB, 629x3223)
3.98 MB
3.98 MB PNG
>>259037370
>cainhurst girl
>a good student of Gehrman
>participated in the Hamlet holocaust
>got PTSD
>decided to better herself, became a caretaker for the patients at the Church's Research Hall
>was frens with the patient Adelline and even arranged special areas for her
>the human experimentation was proven to be very inhumane
>this also took a mental toll on her
>an hero'd
Because of the curse that afflicted the Byrgenwerth hunters who killed the Hamlet residents, Maria's consciousness was trapped into a Nightmare, forever atop the Astral Clocktower.
>>
>>259035724

Fluffy staticky wolf-ape-kitty. Thanks!
>>
>>259038394
Why was the Research Hall dragged into the Nightmare though?
>>
How to setup a Stake Dinner to do oneshots in pvp?
>>
File: Grand Cathedral TOH.png (2.8 MB, 1920x1080)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB PNG
>>259041646
Ah, well it actually wasn't. The Hunter's Nightmare is a projection of the Waking World, albeit distorted. And it is probably a projection of the past, considering everything about the Research Hall. The Lumenwood Gardens and even the Astral Clocktower are still there in the base game, just that the Research Hall is unaccessible now. Why? Well, that section of the building probably experienced a reconstruction over the years. Even the altar of the Grand Cathedral has changed.
>>
>>259041780
You don't. Hitting someone with the charged R2 requires them to be stupidly retarded, so either you can try to sneak up on them with Blue Elixir or you can drink a Lead Elixir and pray that they try to R1 spam into you as you charge your R2.
>>
How the fuck do I kill that guy with the big fuck-off gatling gun in the tower in Old Yharnam?
>>
>>259043869
just go up there and wait until he an heroes
>>
>>259043869

With a lot of repetition until you manage to knock him off the tower, usually. You get extra stuff if you befriend him, though. (Kill Blood-Starved Beast, trigger Darkbeast Paarl but supposedly you don't need to kill him, just get the fog walls up, then go back to the tower *without* harming any more beasts in the Old Yharnam area.)
>>
>>259041646
Because it's all connected to what happened in the Hamlet. It's very likely that if Burgertown hadn't fucked up the Hamlet, they wouldn't have gotten an Umbilical Cord and their researches would have been stunted, and the Church might never even have been formed. The Hamlet really was a massive turning point in the story.
>>
Spelunk anyone? I have L2 open but will go with you through the first one if you want
>>
>>259044591
I'd be down, just need a minute to boot up.
>>
>>259045251
ok feller pass is brah
ringing at lamp L1
>>
>>259045251
lol forgot about glyph: zvwrq7jx
>>
>>259028213
50 arcane, two cold abyssals and a 27% bolt triangle from Isz Watchers. You'd get better damage from blunt adepts at 50 strength, and on an arc build if you want the biggest damage numbers possible you'd rather put a fire gem in it to take advantage of oil urns, but that's what my Stake Driver is for.
>>
>>259046107
>>259046295
Ringing
>>
>>259046513
are you ringing a Beckoning? I already cleared L1 so im ringing a smallie to get to you
>>
>>259046601
Oh, ok, switching bells then.
>>
>>259041780
As long as your stats and gems are up to snuff, nobody is going to survive a charged R2 from the Stake Driver. That said, hitting people with it is almost impossible, and either requires them to get cocky and run into it, or not be aware of you in the first place.
Don't let that discourage you from using it though, it's a good, fun weapon, and it's infinitely easier to hit enemies or bosses with the charged R2 than it is players.
>>
Okay, that was embarrassing, I'll just kill this thing solo and we'll start the spelunk proper.
>>
>>259047443
haha ok feller ringing beckoning at L2
>>
>>258979143
beast howl her after every string you do
>>
>>258989075
>No Hat
Sacrilegious
>>
sorry I got stuck in a wall and teleported to L1 after death where I couldn't ring a bell and got confused
ringing at lamp L2 rn
>>
>>259049543
Hmm, I'm not getting in despite repeated ringing, guess Bloodborne is just being Bloodborne?
>>
just joined you guys, sry if I took someone's spot
>>
>>259049543
got one professor here so not sure if one of you og bros got cucked or changed character
ringing at L2 waiting for second broski
>>
We got through to Layer 3, Alba.

If you and the other co-oper want to continue on, I'd be happy to give up my spot, maybe even take a shot at invading you.
>>
>>259051010
pls invade
>>
>>259051010
I'm the one who just took someone's spot last layer
Don't think I'll have time for this delve after all so I won't be continuing
Sorry about the inconvenience
>>
>>259051076
>>259051273
OK, guess I'm back to co-oping then. Ringing my Small Resonant now.
>>
rip boyos pickaxe man is op lol
>>
Apparently everything is OP to me when I haven't eaten breakfast and am playing on a barely-over-40 Vit build, including these fucking wolves.
>>
OMG, I persevered with GenerationHollow's blind LP and his reaction to the first trap in the Forbidden Woods is better than any screaming or swearing, I'm sitting here literally shaking with laughter.
>>
THANKS FOR COMFY SPELUNK AND LOOK AT WHAT I GOT FROM AMY
What weapon is good to slap it on at 50/20 str/skl?
>>
>>259054069
That was a pretty nice spelunk, it was pretty chill all around. Thanks for hosting.

Nourishings are best for Str-Arc builds, unfortunately. You could "maybe" make it work on a Tonitrus, Logarius' Wheel, Boom Hammer or Amy Arm, but without Arc investment it's not going to be that useful.
>>
Haven't touched the game in a hot minute, updating 2.5 now, was thinking of running through with a STR ARC build using the beast cutter, is it worth making that thing ARC for fire damage or just use it as STR and get only the ARC points I need (ie not exactly to 40)?
>>
>>259054351
It was pretty comfy desu and the layout was pretty interesting as well. Sorry for being afk there had to deal with somethign irl.
Oh and if you boys would like to help me with 99arc/10vit orphan I would really appreciate it.
I'll be ringing with same pass at fog if you give me (You)

Oh I thought it will be useless, pretty sad I remember farming amy for so long at my 25/50 str/arc and here I get a prefect at first try ree
>>
>>259054449
The Beast Cutter can be good as either or, depending on how much of each stat you have. Mainly you want to be asking yourself, what other weapons do you want to use on top of that Beast Cutter? If you're leveling Str more than Arc, then the physical setup will benefit your Beast Cutter more, but if you're leveling Arc more than Str then the elemental conversion will be stronger.
>>
>>259054742
I'll try to help, ringing at the fog now.
>>
>>259054790
I was planning on mostly STR with enough ARC to get fun tools to cover the weapons weak points like lag time in attacks. Was going for Kirkhammer and Beast Claw along with it, do any of those benefit from ARC at all? Doesn't have to be optimal, just not a complete downgrade.
>>
>>259054984
thank you very much. I fucked up but this looks managable lol
>>
>>259055224
Elemental conversions are best done if you have 40-50 Arc and 25 or less in your physical stat(s) of choice. Beast Claw is a pure physical weapon, it synergizes poorly with Arcane since the Beasthood effect only amplifies physical damage.

If you're only investing in Arc for tools, you want to stop at 15, as everything past that scales and will perform extremely poorly if you don't hit 50 Arc. And at 15 Arc, you'll be far better off going for pure physical damage with your Str weapons.
>>
>>259055836
Ahhhh, so my build is almost fundamentally flawed. Interesting. A STR run it is then.
>>
>>259056093
50 is the hardcap and 25 softcap so have 50 in str and 25 skl for the highest dmg on your weapons
>>
Are you still ringing Marianon?
I'm ringin but noone is getting through
>>
File: 1521583449673.jpg (72 KB, 660x716)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
Fuck, didn't mean to reply like a retard.
My Original post meant to ask if I could go 10 levels higher than 98 and still be able to join spelunks. I'm currently trying to raise Blt on my 40/30 on a strength/blt. Or at least, I want to.
>>
>>259056705
I was ringing the whole time. I guess it's just connectivity things, I'll keep ringing for as long as you need..
>>
>>259056290
Thank you, now to spend two hours in character creation so you guys can bully me and call her ugly. I missed this comfy board.
>>
>>259056725
You can go up to BL137 and still get summoned by a BL98 host. We just stick to BL98 to restrict ourselves so that the spelunks are more fun.
>>
>>259057165
I see. I am not familiar with summoning and chalices yet, as you can tell. Thanks for the reply.
>>
>>259056952
im sorry bb is being bb

We almost made it! Thanks for trying with me. If we alternate on backstabbing we should be ok
>>
FUCK THAT CHARGED ATTACK REEEEEE
it oneshots me everytime
>>
Well shit, I can't seem to be able to backstab him, I guess it's a latency issue or something. I'll try to keep drawing his aggro then so that you can get the backstabs.
>>
This is getting aggravating, I've been constantly ringing and re-ringing my bell and still can't connect. I really hate the netcode of this game sometimes.
>>
So why is END considered an unimportant stat? I would have guessed that a game oriented around dodging a lot would need stamina desperately.
>>
>>
>>259059682
1. Stamina recovers very quickly in Bloodborne.
2. Dodges don't cost all that much stamina.
3. You never want to spam your attacks, even against PvE you can just back up and reset after two swings.
4. Using items and firing your gun does not cost stamina, so there are ways to easily cover for stamina depletion.

It isn't like in Dark Souls 3, where actions actually cost stamina and you need to consistently sprint and dodge and jump depending on the situation. Most of the time you can get away with base plus Anti-Clock 3 unless you love spamming charged R2's.
>>
>>259059605
>>259058553
Sorry for your troubles anon, I really appreciate it. My internet connection is probably very shitty as always. Thank you so much this was very fun albeit the friggin waiting. Time to finish my Memelash cosplay with a kosfist..
See you again anon
>>
>>259061148
I've gone through the pain of making a 99 Arc build as well, glad to help.
>>
>>259061061
>It isn't like in Dark Souls 3, where actions actually cost stamina
You mean DaS1 or 2? DaS3's stamina consumption is very generous.
>>
>>259061061
Shit, on my first character I went up to END 30. I feel like such a retard.
>>
>>259061427
In DaS3 you still need to be super careful when you're using ultras, anything bigger than a greatsword still requires you to level Endurance past 30. And unlike Bloodborne, item use costs stamina (such as when you're throwing Firebombs) and sipping your Estus slows your stamina recovery speed so it's definitely less lenient than in Bloodborne. The combat in DaS3 is also quite mobile, for example you can still run in different directions while locked-on, so there are people who will sprint in circles to fake-out running attacks and run through the other guy's swinging arc (weapon-dependent, but it can be done).

I can't quite explain all the nuances, but in DaS3 stamina recovery speed is also slow enough that eating Green Blossoms and equipping Chloranthy Ring can actually make a difference in combat, so having a larger stamina bar is well worth it. It's not just a way to keep your stamina bar topped up (which in turn means you can play more aggressively), but when you're using an ultra weapon being able to recoup the huge costs of swinging your weapons is super helpful.
>>
I still can't beat living failures and I'm getting frustrated. I keep getting stunlocked by the stupid meteorites and unlike Rom's it doesn't seem like they have a set pattern.
>>
>>259062484
The meteor shower that kicks off phase 2? Use the huge tree as cover, or backstab one of the Failures for free damage and i-frames.
>>
>>259062683
Oh, that's smart. I forgot that backstabs give you iframes in this game. I also remember seeing a note that said "all thanks to the safe place" which I'm now assuming is the tree.
>>
>>259059682
It takes a lot of stamina stat upgrades to get another weapon swing plus what that other guy said
>>
File: bloodborne square.png (1.41 MB, 1920x1080)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>>
File: bbg template.jpg (138 KB, 1920x1080)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
Post 'em.
>>
File: bbg favorites.png (1.86 MB, 1920x1080)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>>259067425
>>
>>259067550

Can I ask where you got the picture of Djura? I've been looking around and I can't find that one.
>>
File: embrace of death.jpg (34 KB, 352x550)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
I love the Hunter's expression.
>>
>>259067550
what's that hunter tool?
>>
>>259072461
Consider playing the game.
>>
>>259072515
I don't have a ps4, I just love the lore.
>>
>>259069978
I just grabbed it off of the wiki.
>>
File: 1471889194011.png (321 KB, 652x712)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
Do you guys consider it "ethical" to use the Dual Dungeons of the False Depths to get gems that would be very difficult or nearly impossible to obtain using regular glyphs? For example, the one that lets you get radial 27.2% Arcane gems would let you trick out a Kos Parasite with better damage than you could get with Cold Abyssals or the 23.1% Radials you could get from Bone Ash Hunter farming.
>>
>>259073323

So many different wikis I must have missed one. Thanks!
>>
>>258940562
I hear these stories and I cant help but think my 50 BLT and 27% gems on Eve. Just melting people.
>>
>>258953735
I browse this keep this board alive at work. The activity here is booming as of late.
>>
File: 20190611_190350.png (420 KB, 474x523)
420 KB
420 KB PNG
Stay vigilant, lads. CRUSH VERMIN!
>>
File: 1383747836758.gif (148 KB, 425x417)
148 KB
148 KB GIF
I forgot how much I hated that fucking gatling faggot jesus FUCK
>>
LET'S GOO I FUCKING DID IT
EAT SHIT LIVING FAILURES
https://youtu.be/SBCw4_XgouA
>>
>>259074204
At this stage, fuck it. It's been four years, most of us have suffered the grind.
>>
I feel like I still don't appreciate enough how stupidly aesthetic this game is
>>
Scourge of alive threads
Therefore post is effective
>>
So I've been thinking a bit about how the game plays with your perceptions of NPCs in the sanctuary quests. You meet one guy who's weirdly proportioned, utterly hideous, and acts about as suspiciously as possible without going into parody territory, but if you trust him everything turns out fine for a while... unless you also trust the guy who, while showing a couple early hints of beast transformation, still looks and sounds waaay more normal than the first one. So despite the fact that he's pretty clearly eating, or at least drinking from, a corpse when you find him, maybe it's not so surprising people give him the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>259079719
They literally made their concept a reality, it's pretty impressive.
>>
shameless bump
>>
I've been bad about spelunking lately, gotta fix that...
>>
is everyone sleeping now?
>>
>>259089990
I know I am
>>
>weapon almost broke from fighting laurence and dying repeatedly
That's fucked up
>>
>>259089990
I'm currently farming OoS Radial Bloodtinges but I'd be happy to host or join a spelunk.

>>259091421
I mean, at least durability actually is a factor. They may as well have just removed the system in DaS1 and DaS3.
>>
The first part of >>259091776 was meant for >>259088154 though everyone probably already figured that out.
>>
>>259091421
If you're dying enough times against a boss that your weapon is at risk, I think perhaps you need to change your approach.
>>
>>259092129
Hey, you never know, maybe he has three Durability Down gems in his weapon or some shit.
>>
>>259001125
What about that girl that got oinked?
>>
File: saw.jpg (66 KB, 456x598)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
Is saw spear better than saw cleaver in nearly everything(reach, trick mode damage X, serration in both modes)? Or I missing something?
>>
File: 1562830756912.jpg (42 KB, 431x372)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
Bloodborne needed a musical weapon.
>>
>>259074204
Can you post some of the glyphs?
I'm starting a new Arc character and dreading the grind ahead.
>>
Really loving the game. Working my way backwards essentially on from software games. Finished sekiro about a week ago, now have one playthrough done on bloodborne. (I know dark souls 3 would have been next chronologically but I want to beat the souls series in order if possible) Saw a brief discussion about the level 5 chalice for one of the trophies. Is there a way to circumvent farming for red jelly? I have living string, but didnt fet the EZ 2 red jellies during 1st playthrough. If not, I'll likely just finish next 2 playthroughs and get the jelly then. I know I could save scum for endings, but I enjoy the game.
>>
>>259079719
it's one of those games that will age very well, since they put focus on the art direction moreso than graphical fidelity
>>
>>259098065
It's the Dual Dungeons in the False Depths spreadsheet in the OP.

There's also one that gives you like a 3-second walk to a Gun Watcher, making farming off-shape Bloodtinges much faster.
>>
File: 1562380442906.jpg (87 KB, 600x800)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>259099801
>50sec average of the YBZA watcher
>400 runs later only a couple good gems
>There's an even quicker one
I won't be able to help myself. Good Lord think of all those off shapes.
>>
File: 1525471768391.jpg (123 KB, 1024x1024)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>3am
>Bored of DS3 so I pop this in for a bit
>NG+4 on my str/arc character...been a while
>Aimlessly running through Yharnam while I keep accidentally hitting square to heal because I'm used to estus
>Get to the rafters with Eileen
>Even think to myself "Ah yes....Eileen is here somewhere..."
>Mindlessly beat her ass when I see her out of reflex
>By the time I realize what I'm doing it's too late

Fuck me I have no idea what I was thinking...I guess it's just late. I know I shouldn't feel bad about this but I do....Eileen is so nice and didnt deserve to be a blood spatter under my giant wheel.
>>
File: Plain.Doll.full.2542992 1.jpg (1.49 MB, 3488x4224)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
doll pusi
>>
>>259019069
We kill her for izs challice and blood rocks
>>
>>259102729
doll is for hugs, not fugs
>>
File: DQzkVQpX4AEJbUI.jpg (180 KB, 997x1850)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>
>farmed for OoS Bloodtinges for 4 days
>get an even dozen or so of every shape except Radial, only get like four of those that aren't the shitty scaling gems
>my Lost Chikage is going to have to live with a 30.4% with HP depletes
At this point, I just don't fucking care anymore, good enough is good enough. The damage probably isn't even going to be that much better than a stock Chikage with 27.2%ers unless I do an R2 unzip into counter frames.
>>
File: lady.jpg (123 KB, 1080x1346)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>
>>259111765
I still do not understand to this day how a clock can be used to interpret the alignment of the stars. Even if you believe in astrology bullshit.
>>
>>259101597
I'm on my first run and almost fucked her up with my Kirkhammer outside the Cathedral, thank god it's slow as shit because I managed to only land one fat hit on her.
>>
>>259114046
It's not. Astral refers to the astre. The cosmos. It's a portal to the cosmos.
>>
>>259114338
The Celestial Dial's description literally mentions star interpreting though.
>>
File: 1560846842386.jpg (281 KB, 1064x1063)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>
>>259117928
Please teach me how to parry those cunts, I'm sick of having to run away from them in fear every goddamn time.
>>
>>259118442
yeah, their parry window is a little weird
just look up on youtube on the specific frame of the animation
>>
File: 1561210430071.jpg (16 KB, 400x400)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>259118442
>parrying these fucking things
Just run with sedatives or fight while running to drink a sedative.
>>
>>259096268
From what I've been told:
spear: better range, more usable transform moveset in PvP and has thrust attacks, full serration
cleaver: less range slightly, more damage, not serrated tricked. Can hit higher up weak points with the tricked moveset.
>>
>>259114306
I still feel like a raging tard because I've beaten this game dozens of times and knew she was there. You dont even miss out on anything significant by killing her since she drops her most important item...pretty sure the two dickheads you kill as part of her quest spawn regardless too. I just feel like a dick since she's legit one of like...3 genuinely decent human beings in the game.
>>
>>259074204
Ethical no, but bro we've had four years of suffering to the absolutely sadistic RNG in this game, enough is enough. I use them and so do most people who know about them. Might as well level the playing field, you still need to spend time to get autism gems, it just increases the chances.
>>
>>259074204
As someone who actually farmed a 27.2 radial arcane gem the "legit" way...no...not at all. There's still plenty of RNG involved and it's not something the game cant normally give me so I feel no shame here.
>>
>>259120546
Same, I farmed for the arc radial (got only 1 perfect) for 2 months straight.
>>
>>
If dying is all that's needed to wake up from the Nightmare then why didn't Gherman just an hero?
>>
>>259123506
The moon presence wouldn’t let him leave. Killing the hunter works because he’s free to go
>>
File: 1514505835312.png (1.28 MB, 799x1200)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>
>>259125629

How *would* you go about adapting Bloodborne to the big screen, /bbg/? You'd have to drop some sideplots to keep the runtime manageable. I think I'd drop Cainhurst, possibly the Hunters of Hunters (even though I love Eileen) and the snakes in the Forbidden Woods. Not sure we could fit the Hunter's Nightmare in or not. Possibly have to choose just one of the Nightmares to use.
>>
>>259127126
id rather have a series than a movie
>>
>>259118442
wait just a little less than 2 seconds as soon as you hear the grab scream
use a pistol
>>
>>259110292
I just farm for an hour every week or two.
You'll burn yourself out pretty quickly.
>>
>>259096268
what
>>259119589
said and also spear is a skl weapon, cleaver is str. however, with heavy abyssals you get more AR on a 50str/25skl build than 50skl/25str with the spear.
>>
File: 1557771594441.png (505 KB, 3915x2697)
505 KB
505 KB PNG
>>
File: bbg gondola 82.png (118 KB, 4000x4000)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>
>>259131795
what?
>>
Str 12, skl 9. Plan to keep it that way. However as one of my weapons, I plan to have the threaded cane, as I need one weapon to deal entirely or mostly physical damage. What gems should I aim for to maximize its damage output at these stats? 27.2 phys?
>>
>>259137235
27.2% Phys yes, is it for an Arc build? If you're just carrying it for visceral attacks you can slot in 32.6% Thrust gems instead. They're a lot rarer than Phys but you might get lucky enough to get some from Watchers. Tricking the Cane also improves viscerals due to the Skl bonus it gets, only weapon that does that.
>>
>>259138258
Thanks, and yes. I need to have it as a backup in PvP because otherwise all someone needs to do is pull up a Loch shield to render my entire ARC build completely useless. I hate that shield so much.
>>
>>259138815
Threaded Cane isn't a good weapon to use against shields, it's too light. Bring a shotgun instead, blocking that blows out a stamina bar like nothing else.
>>
>>259133489
>>259134706
is there anything in bloodborne that still doesnt have a gondola version?
>>
>>259138815
Ah that could be a good idea unless the Cane bumps off shields like the BoM. Maybe try the Tonitrus too since you can wield it and it's split between Blunt and Bolt. Bolt gems are ideal but Nourishings likely work better against the Loch Shield. And like the other anon said a shotgun is pretty good against shields.
>>
>>259139239
>>259139732
Okay, I'll try out the Blunderbuss. I have a fully upgraded Tonitrus too but I figured since transformed it deals more bolt than physical it'd be a bad choice. Nourishing it is, then. I hope it suffices as I'd much prefer using it than a weapon my build wasn't even remotely designed for.
>>
File: proofs pls.png (557 KB, 780x768)
557 KB
557 KB PNG
>>259138258
>Tricking the Cane also improves viscerals due to the Skl bonus it gets, only weapon that does that.
>>
>>259141047
https://www.bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/03/threaded-cane.html?m=1
Under "Notes" it mentions the +0.15 Skl scaling bonus for tricked attacks. Not sure if it mentions anywhere there that it also applies to viscerals but it does.
>>
>>259137235
At those stats, I'm pretty sure Odd physicals will get you more damage so long as you don't actually try to use the multipliers on your weapon.
>>
>>259131228
I just watched Twitch streams in the background as I did the grind. Once I found the False Depths dungeon with the short run it wasn't all that bad, I was just getting unlucky with the specific off-shape drops because it would give me everything except radials.
>>
>>259139310
2 of the undead giants afaik, and some variants like the yharnam townsfolk etc, the fish people and fish dogs too
>>
>>259135943
what don't you understand
>>
>>259147004
I guess he's confused about the concept that Str builds can get more damage on Skl weapons than Skl builds can on those same weapons, due to the existence of Heavy Abyssals.
>>
>>259129251

Good point, something fancy and high-budget ala Game of Thrones would be much better for pacing.
>>
>>
>>259146330
I'll try doing the giants soon
>>
>>259152753
any ideas on how to make a minigun djura twink?
>>
>>259153835
You'd need 30/12 Str/Skl with minimal Blt/Arc, so either Violent Past or MilVet with 30 Vit would get you a BL46 twink or so. Might be hard to grab the gatling at such a low level though.
>>
>>259153835
Do what the other anon said but the gatling gun doesn’t really do that much damage
>>
>>259153784
The chains and gun ones are the two missing ones. The scythe one exists but isn’t in the imgur album for some reason last time I checked
>>
File: bbg gondola 8.jpg (99 KB, 1001x1080)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>
You guys wanna sbelung?
>>
>>259154684
With +10 upgrade and a 31.5%er it'll do plenty fine.

>>259155921
I'd be up for a spelunk, maybe get a chance to test out my new weapons and a chance at snagging some Blood Rocks.
>>
I'm having visions of a bunch of Djuras running around the same dungeon.
>>
>>
>>259154194
That sounds great thanks anon

>>259157194
>>259154684
I think it will do just fine at lower levels that's why i wanna twink with it
Sadly I probably never get to invade anyone at Old Yharnam starting at top of the tower :(
>>
>died to Laurence 5 more times than necessary because I wanted to meme on him with my Lost Chikage and Madaras
No regrets.
>>
>miss DLC on first run
>look up how to get there on NG+
>proceed to get casual filtered by Ludwig
Took me 3 fucking days to kill this faggot but I have to appreciate that they put such a unique boss. But practicing on his second phase was maybe a bit too frustrating because his first form was already quite difficult, he's just so aggressive that even one minor mistake will probably kill you
>>
File: 1532539544403.jpg (118 KB, 957x635)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>favorite part of the game by far coming up
>almost don't want to play it because I don't want it to be over

>>259162164
wait until sharkbois, orphan and laurence lel
>>
Can item drops fall through the floor because I fucking swear an item in Mergo's loft just fucking disappeared in front of my eyes. Feels fucking spooky
>>
What arc build should I do if I want to co op and spelunk? I'm at 30 vit right now. I can still get the Reddit meta if I invest fully in arc. Or should I go for 98 and do 40/70? Maybe more or less into arc?
>>
File: tool damage.jpg (459 KB, 952x587)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
>>259167206
Going 70 Arc only really benefits ACB, most of the rest get the benefit only from 80 to 99.
>>
>>259164924
Yes.
>>
>>
>>259167206
If you wanna spelunk and don’t care too much about pvp with this build, go 70-99 arc and like 40 vit and base everything else. You can have really strong tools which will destroy PvE. The other anon is right, only ACB and tiny T really benefit a huge amount by stopping at 70, but if you go to 80+ everything gets exponentially stronger.
>>
>breeze through ludwig's first phase
>get annihilated max 30 seconds into the second one
Every fucking time
>>
>>259173812
I don't know why people find Ludwig's second phase so hard, phase 1 is the one that gets me. I find him a lot more predictable in phase 2, plus you can easily stunlock him with a pizza cutter.
>>
>>259175684
>turns around and swipes you for half your hp and gigantic hitboxes combos every time you come even remotely close to him
yeah predictable is a way to put it
>>
>>259175886

For me the first phase is less predictable because his moves arnt telegraphed as well. Phase two he becomes just a big humanoid figure swinging a weapon, so I am able to anticipate his attacks more easily. I find it interesting that others have trouble with phase two when hes basically just a really big knight. Phase one is a abomination that is relentless and unpredictable.
>>
>>259164613
What's a good way to deal with the anchor shark other than cheesing with aggro range? He's the only enemy I can't beat fair and square, the tracking on his attacks is absolutely fucked up.
>>
File: 1517938650636.jpg (65 KB, 604x453)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>259177286
I-I don't know
These motherfuckers are insane
>>
>>259177286
Git gud
Try to parry them, but look out for their slow attacks. Once you get the first one to half its health, it will call another one. If you focus and kill the one without the anchor, you get the Rakuyo.
>>
>>
>>259180861
Was getting caught in the dream part of your plan?
>>
>>259181205
Halting the spreading scourge of beasts. With no survivors!
>>
>>259182224
If I pulled that insight off would you die?
>>
File: 1559913018291.png (61 KB, 336x476)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>259183946
You're a big beast.
>>
>>259186492
"They'll expect one of us in the massacre, brother."
"Have we started the ascension?"
"Yes. The Frenzy bar rises."
>>
>they work for the executioner
>the masketta man
>>
Anyone down for a late night spelunk? i need to get my mind off some shit
>>
>>259188585
Sorry my dude. I would love to join but I'm babysitting and the kids only like the WotOL fight.
>>
>>259189305
all good my dude, i'll just throw myself at ludwig for a bit then, that usually helps me
>>
>>259175684
The delayed swings what was I used to have problems with at first. But nowadays I pretty much got the stunlock speedrun strat down for p2
>>
>>259157194
>>259161619
It sounds like a fun idea so let me know how it goes, maybe I’m wrong about the damage being shitty. Just don’t waste BMAs on it
>>
Gods, I think I actually burned myself out on that OoS Bloodtinge farm. Maybe a spelunk tomorrow will do me some good.
>>
Whats a good build to use beast claw, beast roar, and beast embrace? Should I do a quality or mainly strength?
>>
>>259196349
50 str 25 skl is enough, this is the one build where you’d actually benefit from some extra stamina though btw
>>
>>
>>259196642
Thanks dude. Going to make this shit now
>>
File: bl55 str invader.png (94 KB, 555x456)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
Hello fellow hunters, I am contemplating making a BL55 character for PvP action during the next upcoming Bloodborne event during which I can potentially invade people going through the game. I already have a BL43 and a BL64, so this is mainly here to fill the gap between those two.

Since I can simply FRC it up for all the attack power I'll ever need (my intention is not to one-shot hosts, but to give them an invasion experience), does this build look sufficient for wielding the weapons listed to the side? Maybe the Vitality is a touch low for that level, but I imagine that Clock 2 and Clock 3 should cover me fine. If I stack a Radiant gem on weapons with semi-strong FRC gems and slap on Anti-Clock 3, I could offset the stamina costs of my Str weapons and play super aggressively without compromising attack power.
>>
>>
don't wake up
>>
>>259177286
sbb
>>
If I try to do a low level run, currently I'm at BL 40, do you think that having maxed weapons, runes, and gems will be an obstacle in pvp and coop?
>>
>>
File: Maria_1.png (1.9 MB, 1600x900)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
>>
>>259205637
kek
>>
File: Imposter.jpg (284 KB, 600x800)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>>
Hey, does anyone know if it's possible to map the game, or are some of the areas as irrational as they feel?
>>
>>259213167
I believe people have made maps, I don't think it's a case of DaS2 overlapping maps.
>>
>>259155006
I wonder who is in charge of keeping his candles lit
>>
>>259214819
Probably hordes of skinny pthus have to run and clamber up his sides and light them while he spins around one shotting the rest of them.

I wish we had a way of loading an undead giant and like 50 red aura methbois into a room and he seeing who wins.
>>
>>259214819
Ritekeepers
>>
>>259198871
is this plebbit pasta?
>>
Fuck, the Chapel Dweller said he wanted to be friends after the hunt is over, but he didn't mention anything about it after I beat Wet Nurse and slayed the nightmare. Why can't I be his friend? Fuck you Miyazaki.
>>
>>259217405
You gotta choose the good end if you wanna be his friend
>>
File: 1549950301312.jpg (105 KB, 981x814)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>259188535
>FIRST WHO GETS TO TALK GETS TO TALK
>>
>>259219568
You alright there, anon?
>>
File: bbg gondola 95.jpg (58 KB, 426x426)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>
does fortifying weapons effect eligible multiplayer pool?
>>
>>259224465
nope, there's no weapon based matchmaking
>>
>>259214013

Found some, the question occurred to me when I couldn't look it up, but now I have. I need to study the connections more closely, but even at first glance I'm no longer surprised I lost all sense of direction in the Forbidden Woods!
>>
File: bb lmao.jpg (225 KB, 800x533)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>newfags cant into forbidden woods
>>
>>259216643
No, why would you think that?
>>
Anyone wanna hunt for an FRC Ebrietas tonight?
>>
>>259229745
Sign me in

Also what is good place to farm yellow backbones?
>>
File: 1560039547459.jpg (395 KB, 1280x1810)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>>259229745
Isz FRC - Hunt of Ebrietas
Glyph: 9z6j 575a
Pass: eldritch
We depart at xx:00

>>259229886
You could look up the double chest glitch from the Bloodsheets.
>>
>>259229886
This is from the OP but kind of hard to find, at the bottom of one of the spreadsheets
>>
>>259231703
>>259231859
thanx friens I found a challice on YT and got like 4 jxqr2xt2
>>
>>259231703
Ringing by the lamp, you guys started?
>>
File: 1550871108854.png (1.28 MB, 1986x1243)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
Layer 1
>premain
>rite squad around the corner
>2 missile emissaries on a ledge
>brainsucker guarding a shitty chest (1 RB5)
>nice main layer layout with a bridge leading over a big tombstone room
>ez lever
>hidden treasure room left of the lamp
>literally no loot
>ebrietas is taunting us
>no preboss
>boss was big lmao

>>259233371
We're at L2 but you could catch up. 1 free spot
>>
bros is getting to BL116 worth it for untricked HMLS? I got a perfect Nourishing gem from Amy at my 50/20 str/skl build and want to take advantage of it and get arc to 25. Would the untricked dmg be good?
>>
>>259234398
ringing on l2 now
>>
>>259234616
I think hmls needs 50 str 25 skl 25 arc to be on par with the other weapons. This is based only on the reckless bullying some years ago directed at one of the /bbg/ npcs who went BL117 just for hmls, I’ve never really used hmls myself
>>
>>259235736
We still at L2. You there?
>>
>>259237026
l2 looking for lever
>>
>>259234616
Nourishing is usually for 50 arc builds. I dont have the exact data though, so you might wanna abuse a calculator. There's also 14 arc to consider an option.
>>
where the fuck is the lever??!!
>>
Layer 2
>sweet little premain
>some npc hunter
>lots of mouldy treasure
>main had a nifty treasure chest blocking the path to lever (IIRC)
>somewhere I plunge attacked into a teleport trap
>looking frantically for another hidden treasure room
>only find scattered big lootboxes with 2 jelly and 3 sage hair
>preboss had a dark room with a bone ash hunter surprise
>dispatched with ease
>boss was his big bro, Keeper
>died like a genuine bum dumbfuck
>3 times
>actually mad right now
>wait for reinforcements
>be impatient
>finally get rid of the fiery fuck

>>259237670
You can summon us if you want. Say the word and we'll be at L2 lamp.
>>
>>259237761
Please
>>
From lamp go up and take the corner route. There's a chest next to a teleport trap. Break it to find the lever room.
>>
>>259238269
thanx man I didn't know you can break these
>>
>>259238505
Were you beckoning and using password on worldwide setting?
>>
>>259238594
Yes, just killed watcher
meet at l3 lamp?
>>
>>259238786
We're praying for your swift arrival
>>
>>259239032
I'm at lamp but looks like there is some network weird stuff, restarting application
>>
>>259239242
Layer 3, what a ride
>no pre-main
>main had a lift for upper and a pit for down
>upper had a hidden path that led to 6 pearl slugs on a ledge
>itsanomen.mpeg
>upper also had a bone ash bitch with brainsucker and reddie reinforcements from a bell lady
>slugfest brainsucker in front of lever
>preboss had the most bizare room with 4 wolves and a brainsucker
>some minor treasure, but lots of rare gem drops
>out of effect +bolt% +70 arc from brainsucker
>waning flat +70 arc from chest
>also a chest with loran bastards
>we actually found the pinkfaced menace
>she tried to hide behind a well in the bossroom
>but poor Ebrietas stood no chance
>she dropped a neat abyssal gem
Thanks a bunch for joining guys. Glad you caught up for layer 3. Pic related- its cooperators waiting for layer report
>>
>>259241292
Fun chalice, thanks for hosting!
>>
>>259235975
I can get 50/25/23 and be redditor

>>259237175
oh what other gems would u use tho? Physicals? I only want to do this because of the perfect Nourishing I got on it
>>
friendly reminder to please change op with false depth google doc
>>
>>259242072
It's already there, at the bottom of the Chalices section.
>>
>>259241956
I only tried a 50 arc 25str, or a base arc 50 str variety. The base arc has a thrust 31% gem and 2 physicals to dunk on people in pvp with the untricked r2.
>>
Feedback on this build pls? >>259198871
>>
I was watching the new fate anime, Lord el melloi cases and at the begining he explains that a rotunda building symbolizes earth and the sky and this reminds me byrgenwerth, the school is that a rotunda, is there more lore about the buildings in the game??
>>
I don't know about you guys, but srrc's with randoms never has been the same since the false depths.
>>
>>259245302
For me it is. Rom 90% of the time with the host dying in that preboss murderroom after guiding him 15 minutes.
>>
>>259245891
I always run ahead with pungent blood cocktails thrown just outside so the host doesn't just walk into the murder room
>>
>>
are there any radial nourishings in save edited dungeons that are better than the regukars?
>>
Has anyone ever made a pure Str Tonitrus? I'm considering dicking around with one on my 50 Str dude for the additional flexibility, but is it just generally a worse version of anything else buffed with a Bolt Paper?
>>
>get perfect abyssal nourishing on random spelunk
>get waning abyssal perfect on second savescum try
>get perfect gargoyle gem the FIRST TIME I get there
>get to mergo
>land charged r2 the first fight
Photatu is smiling on me today
>>
What difference is having blt oos on my shitcage? I have one and 2 27.2. Is it worth the autism farming?
>>
>>259249975
You could try the slot machine dungeons, but I don't recommend that.
>>
>>259252394
I believe it's pure blunt so it should be good fun, although one of the best moves in the gear is the dodge/attack->L1 which you bypass now.
>>
File: Aspergillum.jpg (70 KB, 533x400)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>259252394
It'd be pretty decent if you filled with blunts, but shines with nourishings.
>>
>>259252593
I'd say it's only worth it if you have a 50 Blt build. Remember that the gems stack multiplicatively, so only a single 31.5% is pretty terrible, you need at least two of them and a 30.4% for the damage to actually be noticeable, and even then only when you do an unzip or charged R2 combo.
>>
>>259249975
Yeah, pthu dungeons with Loran theme have easy radial nourishings with elemental secondaries. Not sure about Isz because arc secondaries are weirdly low.
>>
>>259252593
If you have (on average) 100/120 hours lying around to farm a watcher that tends to glitch through the roof- yes. Naapatbx
>>
>>259252407
>charged steak donner one hit
GLORIOUS DAY
>>
>>259254391
But on a build with 6 Arcane? A bunch of my weapons have Kin Down because of how the gems worked out, and by nature a Str build doesn't have very many thrusting damage options without going past 12 Skl. I'd like to have a decent option for spelunking Isz without having to Bolt Paper my shit.
>>
>>259257110
It would provide minimal but noticeable support, but the Tony has total shit durability and not much is weak to blunt anyway. Kin Down is fine, and with the extra bolt damage, which is just a flat number, should be decent honestly.
>>
File: steakdinner.webm (2.27 MB, 720x576)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB WEBM
GOT STAKED
>>
File: HMLS.webm (2.02 MB, 720x576)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB WEBM
>>259258984
it's charged R2 day
>>
>>259258984
>>259259167
holy hell what a dingdong
>>
File: maria.webm (2.23 MB, 560x320)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB WEBM
>>259259245
I hit the the dude 3 times with a charged attack lol
guess this is what BL117 is like but I get a shitton of activity at this range ngl and webm related gave me a real trouble (is probably skl/blt 50/50 fag)
>>
>>259002818
They could explain the whole deal with Laurence and the Moon Presence

Or what the blood actually is
>>
>>259260435

The blood is derived in some way from one or more of the Great Ones, isn't it? And it's extremely effective at both healing and mutating humans.

And I'm pretty sure the lack of explanations for the Moon Presence (among other things) was a deliberate choice by the designers.
>>
File: 1540407450074.png (628 KB, 800x642)
628 KB
628 KB PNG
Any good tips for these 3? I keep getting hit by fireballs.
>>
>>259260435
The whole point of this game just passed so many people by. You're not supposed to know, however frustrating that is. It's a mystery you're plunged headfirst into. Bloodborne is a few steps away from being a horror game, a heavily Lovecraftian one at that, where all you were ever going to is a mere glimpse of the truth, not the whole picture. The lack of explanation is an artistic choice, you're meant to piece all this together and wonder at the implications of things. The whole thing is meant to make you go 'what the fuck happened here'. Atmosphere over narrative.

Also, is it not obvious the blood comes from Great Ones? The holy medium is venerated in the main cathedral, Ebrietas is literally just behind Amelia's boss room.
>>
NEW THREAD
>>259263018
>>259263018
>>259263018
>>
>>259263040
>1 post early
>>
NG+ here. Basically got deadstopped by Orphan of Kos, beat the base game before buying the DLC so I can't fight him in normal game.

How do I put this fucker in the ground? I'm always getting caught when he leaps back and throws shit at me.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.