[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2022-11-25_131530.jpg (252 KB, 755x1012)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
He's right and I don't know why you people pretend to ignore the problem, or with such weak hardware is it hard to work with?
>>
>>619198375
Nobody cares twitter nigger
>>
>>619198375
>you people pretend to ignore the problem
Who exactly? Everyone knows Pokemon fans are retards, why do you think "go back to /vp/" is such a common phrase here?
>>
>>619198375
I haven't seen any notable bugs in my playthrough of Scarlet, since I'm not a retard that leaves his game on overnight in sleepmode. In Cyberpunk, there were bugs literally at all times no matter how you played. Pokemon functions, cyberpunk did not. End of story.
>>
it's literally ok when the nips do it
>>
The faggot bellow isn't right because CyberPunk hasn't been fixed for shit or improved.
AI is still dumb as fuck broken garbage.
Combat is still basic bitch shit with discount Borderlands mechanic.
Writing can never be fixed or improved or undone.
I know because i fucking gave the piece of trash fire game another chance last week, and i wish all my wasted time was taken back.
>>
Posting Twitter screenshots should be permaban-worthy
>>
This is the power of The Brand. This is why so much work is done establishing The Brand. Every company longs for something like this, a locked-in hopelessly addicted consumer base whose consumption will not be slowed by concerns about anything, not even product quality.

“Turn brands into religions and consumers into fanatics” and all that good shit.
>>
>>619198375
>Cyberpunk
>Fixed
>>
>>619198720
And kill off the majority of /v/ threads?! Jannies won't allow that to happen!
>>
>>619198375
>Game for adults that hyped itself being graphically amazing and the best game ever made ever for ages before launch being absolute dog shit buggy mess at launch
>The same thing as a fucking kids game adults can't seem to stop playing having the latest entry being a buggy mess
>>
>>619198375
I dont know where this flawed thinking comes from. Sales are pretty independent from if the devs are going to fix the game 99% of the time. The only factor that determines if theyre going to keep working on the game or move on is the pre determined plan they had for the game (release vs software as a service) plus the projects budget. If scarlet/violet had sold 0 copies on release, Gamefreak wouldnt get the message the sales were missing due to bugs and would return with the bugs being fixed. The execs would sit around and either decide Pokemon ran its course/isnt worth making anymore, or decide experimenting with the franchise is bad and go back to the most recent last success (sword n shield). The only scenarios where devs work on bugs are when the entire company's livelihood is tacked onto the game and its already planned as continued service (no mans sky, cd projekt red titles, GTA, etc). There is no open dialogue to request bug fixes for bigger companies like Gamefreak and sales will always be misinterpreted.
>>
>>619198704
CP was also considered a literal scame, with CDPR being sued by both consumers and people in the investors board due the director or project manager (can't remember) not telling the truth about the state of the game.

Pokemon has been steadily shit for several games and the trailers were full of issues. Bad as the game might be, they didn't lie.
>>
>>619198878
They won't have a choice when Elon sinks the Twitter ship. And thank god for that.
>>
>>619198375
Why are people lying like that on the internet? What does it get them? From pokemon all i have seen is janky graphics glitches. Meanwhile cp if you were not lucky was literally bricked, missions unable to be completed, immortal enemies, player stuff glitching out.... meanwhile in pokemon its oh no a pokemon clips into the floor.
>>
If I had the power to do so I would telepathically kill all twitter screencap posters.
>>
Everybody reading into this is a fucking retard. 10 million sales of Scarlet/Violet is because Pokemon is a long-running series where millions of people see a new Pokemon game coming out, and they buy it. This is true, this happens a lot, that's what's happened. Then they start going "BUT NOW WHAT IF THEY DON'T FIX IT? WHAT EXCUSE IS THERE?" but they're missing the fucking obvious. If 10 million people buy a Pokemon game because "it's pokemon" but then the new "it's Pokemon" is shit, broken, buggy and a wreck, a significant chunk of those 10 million people aren't going to buy the next Pokemon game because "it's Pokemon". It will, by the time the next one turns up, damage the reputation to the brainless Pokemon retards. And then if it happens again, it'll damage it even more. Over and over, until Pokemon is no longer bought by millions of people because "It's Pokemon". Fucks sake.
>>
>>619198375
>you people pretend to ignore the problem
Did you miss all of the threads since launch? There is no shortage of people calling GameFreak out, the problem is that poketards are actual subhumans who don't want things to improve, they just want to CONSOOM BRAND.
>>
>>619199440
>but they're missing the fucking obvious. If 10 million people buy a Pokemon game because "it's pokemon" but then the new "it's Pokemon" is shit, broken, buggy and a wreck, a significant chunk of those 10 million people aren't going to buy the next Pokemon game because "it's Pokemon". It will, by the time the next one turns up, damage the reputation to the brainless Pokemon retards
Not true, Nintentards have proved time and time again they'll gobble any slop Nintendo releases regardless of quality
>>
>>619199384
>>619198720
*unless they shit on something I hate :^)
>>
>>619198375
Every game discussed in that screenshot is garbage. Fuck you
>>
>>619199440
>Pokémon Sword and Shield becomes fastest-selling Switch gameever
>Pokémon Sword and Shield has sold over 6m units globally in its first week, becoming the fastest-selling Switch game ever.
>Despite controversy, Pokémon Sword and Shield broke a Nintendo sales record
>Nintendo's latest financial data shows that Pokemon Sword and Shield are the second-best selling games in the Pokemon franchise.
Sword and Shield was shat on just slightly less than Scarlet and Violet.
>>
>>619199621
>Not true, Nintentards have proved time and time again they'll gobble any slop Nintendo releases regardless of quality
No, you idiot, it IS true. Pokemon games do actually underperform based on their predecessors, unless it's promoted as a "revolution" or a massive change.

Diamond and Pearl was the first one on the DS, so the first with the DS' weird janky 2.5D presentation. Black and White sold less. B&W2 sold even less.

X&Y were the first ones on the 3DS (actually sold less than D&P). Sun & Moon sold less. UltraSun and UltraMoon sold even less than that.

Sword&Shield were the first ones on Switch. Arceus has sold significantly less. S&V are only doing THIS well because the Switch is the highest selling hardware Nintendo's put out in years, so there's a larger pool of people to draw from, and they've made the unusual choice to completely mix up (at least in presentation) the formula. As you can see from previous figures, when the formula or presentation gets changed significantly, it sells really, really well. After that, it drops off again.
>>
>>619198375
Nintendo has no incentive regardless, and Linneman is a retard if he thinks devs will fix game breaking bugs but only if their game doesn't sell
>>
>>619198375
>I did enjoy CP2077 at launch (on PC only

What a fucking revisionist. Cyberpunk on base Xbone and PS4 (what over 50% of the consumer base was using) was even worse that Pokemon S/V.
>>
Full metal cope from twittards and youtubers farming for views.
>>
File: 1669381116116.jpg (47 KB, 503x960)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Cope
>>
It’s simple: I don’t care about this ugly incel and his opinions.

His business depends on people caring about this stuff. If you don’t care, you are questioning his entire business and probably his entire self worth. I don’t care.

Same as /v/ incels btw
>>
>>619198375
Nips aren't as retarded as to not notice the patern of a shitty product selling on brand alone but hurting the franchize for future releases
that's exactly how the juggernaut Star Wars fell to ruin
they will fix it or risk their next cashcow game being flooded by bug compilation videos
>>
>>619200272
>the juggernaut Star Wars fell to ruin
>fell to ruin

>Star Wars is more popular than ever, today
>>
Cyberpunk litterally didn't work on ps4 and xbone on release. They scammed over half of their audience.

Pokemon works, but is buggy. Just standard Bethesda levels of broken were all used to by now. If cyberpunk worked on all platforms but was just the hilarious tposing mess it was, the general population would have laughed about it and moved on.

Also helps pokemon hasn't marketed itself as the resurrection of Christ like Cyberpunk did.
>>
>all these assmad anti-shills ITT
Lolmao haha
>>
>>619200407
>Just standard Bethesda levels of broken were all used to by now.
Bethesda games seem like masterpieces, both visually and technically, in comparison to this.
Imagine that Skyrim was made to run on just 512MB of RAM, Switch has 8 times more RAM
>>
>dude, Pokemon looks like shit, why is no one saying it looks like shit?
t. literally everyone
>>
>>619198375
I dont fucking care about graphics, they dont fucking matter
>>
>>619200585
Skyrim is also on Switch, right?
How does that run?
>>
File: bings.png (97 KB, 600x1145)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>619200153
>>
>>619200683
Just completely kill the graphics engine then, it doesn't matter anyway ey
>>
>>619198731
To be fair, I would definitely go for a quality monster taming game from another company if I could get a AA or AAA experience. Don’t want indieshit.
>>
>>619200758
>snöys are so starved for games, they get jealous at ANY kind of food
>>
>>619200768
Youre a stupid nigger, graphicsfags are objectively one of the biggest reasons games are getting worse
>>
>>619200585
Shut up Todd. Skyrim didn't work on PS3. Had critical errors, and I had to reset the game twice to get past certain parts of the story due to story centric dragons slipping under the map.

Game was a broken, buggy mess. I really enjoyed it, but it's just as buggy as this shit. Least Cyberpunk and Pokemon I didn't have to reset due to fatal errors blocking progression.

Hell, I had more trouble with Elden Ring on pc on day 1. Fucking frame dropping piece of shit and even had a few story lines end due to invaders not spawning.
>>
>>619200124
frame rate wise cyberpunk on ps4/xbone was similar
24-25 fps average

it also looked like shit and had an insane amount of bugs and glitches that became memes on social media, just like pokemon
it also crashed a fair amount, just like what is happening with pokemon and the memory leak shit
>>
>>619200768
Sure, I've played a number of text adventures.
>>
>corona lockdown
>bored
>have nostalgia about pokemon games from when i was a kid
>get 3DS
>crack it and install all the pokemon games
>play the 3DS ones
>realize they are all easy as fuck and boring
>end up playing mario kart and RF4 instead
So why are adults playing this when these games offer no chalange whatsoever and are boring as fuck?
>>
>>619200885
But pokemon has far, FAR fewer bugs being shown off, and still managed a better framerate than shillpunk.
>>
>>619200885
It was unplayable on Xbox One, my girlfriend tried it whilst I had the pc one which ran fine, just Bethesda buggy. She litterally couldn't get past certain parts of the game without it crashing or shitting itself to 1fps. Game was legitimately broken and never should have released that way.

20 to 25 fps is fucking standard on last gen consoles at this point, no one would have cared.
>>
Pokemon is targeted to children and they have very low standards when it comes to their favorite established brands.

2077 had a bunch of unhappy fans that CDPR to eventually fix the game.
>>
File: 1669285965950087.webm (2.4 MB, 1920x1080)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB WEBM
It just works.
>>
File: IMG_20221118_162821.jpg (1.01 MB, 1284x1620)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>619198375
>or with such weak hardware is it hard to work with?
>>
>>619198704
but do you think pokemon will be patched for 2 years afterwards? the game is released as is and that'll be it
>>
>>619201045
Easy to make your own challenge runs. I play through alternating multiple teams, which leaves me underleveled and sometimes with a terrible team comp for a given situation.
>but I don't want to!
Okay.
>>
>>619200380
>toys aren't selling
>movies aren't breaking even
>tv series are nowhere to be found in any viewership rankings
>e-celbs don't even bother talking about star wars any more
>every new star wars thing that comes out is meet with nothing but apathy, no buzz, no word of mouth, no fanart, nothing
Star Wars is dead and it's never coming back
>>
>>619201061
Stop being dishonest.
One of the biggest differences going from the PS3 to PS4 is the infinitely more stable frame rate. It is NOT normal for a game on PS4 to have an average framerate in the low to mid 20s. Games tend to stick reasonably close to the 30 fps mark.
The performance in Cyberpunk is very similar to what you would find in the average PS3 AAA game, and that made everyone lose their shit.
You can absolutely complete the game on a base PS4/Xbox One, many people have done so.
>>
File: FiDKBb2XwAEsDYq.jpg (141 KB, 990x1200)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>619201126
no argument there
>>
>>619200380
>star wars more popular than ever
What crack are you on?
>>
>all these "it's okay when japan does it"
/v/ fell so low to even accept mediocrity? jesus
>>
>>619200885
>frame rate wise cyberpunk on ps4/xbone was similar

Indoors sure, in the overworld it was less than 20fps
>>
>>619201318
If by "overworld" you mean that one meme digital foundry stress test where they purposefully try to create as much chaos as possible to make the frame rate shit itself into the low 10s, sure
>>
It's OK to admit playstation has no games. But don't lash out on Nintendo because you're mad about it.
>>
>>619201221
>>619201414
Also to add to this I have never claimed that the game never went under 20 fps. I am saying that the average framerate is 24-25 fps.
Pokemon can also drop below 20 fps, but that's not the average framerate.
>>
>>619198590
Nice try, GameFreak shill.
>>
>>619201221
Lmao. I played the only worth ps4 game, and it ran at about 25 fps. Console players are used to this shit.
Dunno about ps4 but a base xbone could barely run cyberpunk, I'm sure you could finish it, but you'd have to really brute force it. All I'm saying is, cyberpunks main issue was the last gen bullshit launch which was unplayable to even average gamers.

Pokemon runs like ass, might even be ass, but it's on the switch where its expected to run like dogshit. Also as i said, less critical errors then other tripple A fuck ups of late. Yet to hear of game breaking bugs, just a few crashes and slow down between the usual funny meme bugs.
>>
>>619201123
Both run like ass. Xenoblade has small zones and isn't open world. I like both series, but this is dishonest. Xeno does have good animu art style though which helps mask its issues.
>>
File: 1669281969151811.jpg (338 KB, 640x1788)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
imagine still caring about nintendo ips
i loved botw, mario odyssey
but things quickly fell apart for most of the first party exclusives
acnh was disappointing
splat 3 is literally just splat 2 dlc
totk doesnt excite me the same way botw did
literally all pokemon games on the switch have been mediocre at best
nintendo has been slacking off since the switch's success, and it's just gonna get worse
genshin has already replaced that botw itch for me and roco kingdom will replace pokemon completely for me when it releases
i am honestly done with nintendo
>>
>>619198375
>i did enjoy Cyberpunk on launch

He is not in any way better
>>
Why am I having fun? WHY!? How could I overlook fps dips and some low rez mountain walls? IT CANNOT BE I MUST HATE.
>>
>still crying about nintendo

Nintendo will outlive you.
>>
>>619198590
>I haven't seen any notable bugs in my playthrough of Scarlet, since I'm not a retard that leaves his game on overnight in sleepmode.
I do that all the fucking time, putting my switch into sleep mode and i still haven't met most of the issues people seem to care about, the game crashed on me once.
>>
>>619198375
>Gamers are so... Ugh
LMAO who actually talks like this?
>>
>>619198704
Also CDPR promised fuckton more with their trailers and other shit. I don't remember GF pushing out statements of smooth 60fps all the time etc.
Not defending SV, even when I'm having fun. But CP2077 and SV are completely different things. Also SV had dev time of like 2-3 years. CP2077 had like 10 years.
GF also didn't put review embargo or say that journos couldn't use their own footage in the reviews
>>
>>619199653
But i hate everything
>>
File: 1619976631072.webm (2 MB, 1280x720)
2 MB
2 MB WEBM
>>619198375
Yeah, but Pokémon didn't lie on the marketing material, everyone knew it was going to be a technical mess, meanwhile Cyberpunk actively lied in the trailers.
>>
File: retard.jpg (36 KB, 739x163)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>619198375
I love how these morons talk authoritatively about gaming and then ironically talk shit about themselves in the same breath.
>>
>>619198375
Pokemon is fun in spite of its bugs and sometimes because of them
Cyberpunk is not fun no matter how well or poorly it runs

CDPR and GameFreak are both highly incompetent studios that spend the majority of game dev accomplishing fuck-all by the slowest route possible (hey let's re-model every pokemon! Again!), but at the end of the day GameFreak is building on Satoshi's winning formula and the largest media empire in history while CDPR is poorly adapting dutch novels and half-baked TTRPGs
>>
>>619202914
There were a shit ton of news articles in the months leading up to launch surrounding missing or cut content actually
I tried to warn people but no one cared because everyone was focused on meme news like "YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE YOUR PENIS!1!!"
>>
>>619198375
The number of possible customers is far outpacing any possible repercussions at this point, therefor they have no reason to push for less broken games

If it's a brand, even if the game is outright broken or has nothing good attached to it, it will sell like hotcakes. You don't even have day-one patches anymore. They just release broken games, barely working, people just expect patches now. Except they don't always patch it nowadays

Pokemon is a broken buggy mess but it's being sold like crazy, Ragnarok is 70% movie, 30% gameplay and people are praising it, Sonic Frontiers is a glorified UE5 tech demo where you just run and jump as Sonic with a bunch of rails. And yet ALL of them are selling beyond expectation and/or are rated positively en masse

TLDR; too many people accepting the lowest lows and defending it to death
>>
>>619201961
There's no excuses. Using artstyle to hide/compensate for hardware limitations isn't bad, in fact, it was (and should be) the norm for vidya development. Because the mroe resources you save with smart thinking, the more you have for other stuff.
Xeno's also way mroe detailed than pokemon is and runs much better. BotW is a fully open world game and still looks better and does not crash, T-pose or dips below 10fps all the time. There's a guy who played for 16 hours and a half but the game counted less than 15 due how many frames the game has lsot trying to keep up with the standard.

Pokemon is also not doing anything that's a novelty or too demanding for the console. IT's pure, unfiltered incompetency and you guys keep looking for excuses for it. There ltierally no other franchise that makes so much money and sells so well that looks THIS bad.
>>
File: 1617653300223.jpg (215 KB, 1280x720)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>619203267
Their lack of self awareness is commendable
>>
Cyberpunk 2022
>Aimed at 15-20 years olds according to PEGI
Pokemon
>Aimed to 8-13 years olds

Guess who's got higher standards
>>
>>619198375
It's not even just the weak hardware. It's hardware in general. Devs just shit out a game and hope consumers just eat the bugs heh or get better hardware to cope with the shit performance from shit optimization. But you can't exactly do that for consoles.
>>
>>619198375
People who play pokemon don't care. My sisters were playing over Thanksgiving and they were commenting about it being broken, but they were laughing and having fun.
>>
>pokemanchildren itt
>>
>>619198375
keep hating and malding fanboy.
>>
File: file.png (17 KB, 689x288)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>619203498
Neither?
>>
>>619203660
Well they will bitch and whine on twitter but still buy out of FOMO.
The point is, the "grownups" will at least recognise the bugs.
>>
>>619203498
Actual 8-13 years olds are all playing Fortnite, Minecraft and Roblox. Millennial soicucks are the ones buying Pokeshit and using children as an excuse when faced with any criticism. Yes, Poketards are the more pathetic group.
>>
>>619198375
why are you playing the buggiest pokemon game when you can play dadcore god of war featuring no gore and fat asian e-celeb as rocket raccoon, written by sellf proclaimed bisexual cuckthony burch
>>
>>619203827
>Millennial soicucks are the ones buying Pokeshit
Can you point to the overwhelming evidence of this statement? Soicucks are well known for making soi faces at nostalgia pandering shit online and then never actually buy it.

Personally I stopped playing Pokemon 15 years ago(safe for a brief parenthesis where my ex-gf roped me into buying the Ruby remake), but I don't know any peer my age playing pokemon or spending money on it.
At worst they play it on an emulator at work between breaks.
>>
>>619203824
That just make it worst imo. At least kids have the excuse to be ignorant, a much better state of mind than being fucking retarded.
"I am aware that this is bad but I'll buy/play it anyway"
>>
File: 1617788980027.jpg (18 KB, 287x287)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>619198375
>If game 1 gets meme'd and shat on is bad because you shouldn't harass the dev team
>If game 2 gets meme'dd and shat on is bad because gamers should have higher standards

Isn't this the same people who cried because people were being mean to CDPR?
>>
>>619198375
The Switch is easy to work with. It's not super powerful but it doesn't need to be for a game like Pokémon. If the developers weren't so incompetent they could easily make this game run well on Switch even at a stable 1080/60.
>>
>>619203827
this actually
i have literally never seen any dumbass kid playing pokemon
they play shit like fortnite, gta, shooters, the ones you mentioned, and maybe fall guys
most of the nintendo fanboys are grown ups still riding the nostalgia train and get buttmad when you dare criticize their childhood franchises
>>
>>619199621
thats the wii u did so well
>>
>>619202229
as much as i hate nintendo and gamefreak, i hate china even more. i'd rather not play any monster catching games at all than put up with sinoshit.
>>
File: 3bJQ0zl.png (149 KB, 646x362)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>619204013
>Can you point to the overwhelming evidence of this statement
>>
I don't know lads BotW still looks good and runs really well when compared to S/V. Game Freak is just incompetent.
>>
>>619204315
Read the footnotes. That's for accounts that are associated with an email. So all those udnerage answers are msotly parents that replied to the survey for them, which, mind you, was 60k people. Out of +100M switch has.

Stadistics are mostly useless and mainly used to wank on meeting boards.
>>
>>619204271
i honestly dont care who makes the games
genshin is surprisingly fun if you are into exploring and building characters/team comps
roco kingdom is literally what i have been begging for the pokemon series to happen
dokev looks pretty cool too
to me, pokemon will always be that overrated franchise that brainless consoomers love to consooooooom yearly even though it's trash
>>
>>619204554
We got an expert here. How do you know better than Nintendo?
>>
The Switch is weak, yes. But as Digital Foundry and many others have pointed it out there are better looking and running games on the system already. There really isn't an excuse here other than incompetence and greed.
>>
>>619198375
Lots of people have been shitting on pokemon, and cyberpunk still sold amazingly well.

Besides pokemon is a disaster but cyberpunk was a bigger one no matter how much people might have tried to pretend not to see the bugs so they could smugly claim it was a consolefag problem
>>
>>619204554
>n-no, kids don't know how to use an e-mail
>it was obviously their parents
Look at the fucking question. Stop trying to push the blame on kids when it's millennial faggots eating shit in droves.
>>
>>619198375
Is this the dude that said he plays games at 30 fps if they dip below 60 at any point?
>>
>>619199440
They keep selling more and more, pokemon is a very special case
>>
>>619204554
>stadistics
that word is completely useless but you used it anyway
>>
>>619201123
Top is definintly better but how far back is skybox in top? bottom is clearly all geometry
>>
>>619204669
I don't, and neither does Nintendo. That's why that footnote is there.
Get the habit to look for the source of any article that makes claims like that one and you'll realize how more foten than not the studies are invalid or the ones in the study directly claim "there are no conclusive results for this study" despite what the clickbait article says.

And it's not that I know better, it's that I know how these thigns work because I ahd to do several market studies like that one for my PhD, and there I realized and was told by professional that you'll usually have to bullshit your results. Specially when the survey pool is less than 0.1% of the total userbase in a specific regional market.

>>619204867
The point is that the % of kids willing to open the email and answer is different than the % of adults who do.

>>619204912
Did you reply to my post saying stadistics are useless to call me out because stadistics are useless?
>>
>>619204554
Now that's cope if I ever saw it
>>
>>619199621
It's been proven time and time again that they won't.
Nintendo has released many things that didn't do particularly well these past two decades.
>>
>>619199074
you will miss twitter if elon does end up killing it, whatever replaces it will be inevitably worse and you will see it on /v/ every day
>>
>>619198375
Based ugly man destroying tendies and Nintendo
>>
>>619205018
>Did you reply to my post saying stadistics are useless to call me out because stadistics are useless?
I called you out because that's not even a fucking word.
>>
>>619202229
I'm definitely not impressed with TotK so far.
God damn am I ready for another Mario though, I loved Odyssey.
>>
File: damoncare.gif (131 KB, 512x512)
131 KB
131 KB GIF
>>619200790
>implying current pokemon is better than indie games
>>
File: Oa9C8XI.png (68 KB, 200x271)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>619201119
>misses the entire point of Severino the Office Worker's mightiness
All these "normal and sane people" still get filtered by the meta-kino that is "game glitches stemming from incompetence"
>>
>>619199805
Seems like the more you shit on a Pokemon game, the better it sells.
They might as well release a game that just fully bricks your switch as soon as it boots up. Everyone in the world would buy it.
>>
>>619198375
TENDIE PEDO SISTERS
THEY SAID WE ARE RETARDED FOR ENJOYING SHIT GAMES!
WHAT DO WE DO NOW!?!?!?
>>
>Then again, I did enjoy CP2077 at launch
why throw your credibility out like that
>>
File: Kek.webm (2.65 MB, 1280x720)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB WEBM
>>619201119
>>
>>619198375
serious question, is there a check up on sales numbers?
what if a company is lying about sales figures? how would someone trust the numbers are legit and not just made up?
>>
>>619198375
How the fuck people can say seriously that they enjoyed CbP2077 when it came out? It was a fuckig mess and unplayable for like months, now people behave like nothing of that shitshow happened, are they pretending?
No , I'm not a nintendies fuck Nintendo too for releasing a game in that condition.
>>
I remeber reading somewhere kn Twitter that if bought digitally, will run better if switched from MicroSD to the internal system memory, but take this with a grain of salt.
>>
>>619206009
yeah, some people reported that although the game still runs like shit in physical version
>>
>>619198375
Still better than GoW
>>
I have a hard time believing pokemon's issues are even close to 10 times worse than cyberpunk's were at launch. Although I highly doubt pokemon will get as many patches as Cyberpunk, I'd be kind of surprised if it got even a single one.
>>
>>619199074
Yeah buddy, just two more weeks left!
>>
>>619198375
They have no incentive to fix their games and I don't care
I didn't buy either and don't intend to
>>
>>619205510
Holy shit
schizo-kino
>>
So is Pokemon too big to fail unironically?
>>
>>619208860
Yes
>>
>>619208860
No it can fail, it just might take a gen or two to finally hit the critical point. However, that relies on GF not actually improving the next pokemon game. Although their track record shows that they likely wont, you never know.
>>
>>619202761
>game crashed on me once.
>Console game
>Crashing ever
How the fuck is this acceptable
>>
>>619198590
Shut the fuck up gamefreakdrone. The game is a complete broken pile of shit and no amount of your lying cope will change that. Fuck off shill
>>
>>619205510
the power of MIND HACKS
>>
>>619208987
or some game like genshin that has good marketing
botw obviously has better variety in gameplay and features, but it became much more popular because of the effort put into marketing, visuals, music, etc
>>
>>619209000
Your underage is showing. Console games have been buggy and freezing since forever
>>
>>619198375
He contradicts his own fucking argument. He's not really right about anything. He's got no basis to criticize pokemon scarlet & violet, if he liked CBP on PC, given that its the same god damn thing, but with more colors.
>>
>>619209250
BOTW also isnt an online game with online features, like pokemon and genshin are.
>>
>>619198375
People dickride cyberpunk just as much as scarlet/violet.

Cyberpunk seemed to be much worse, but it’s still a sorry state for the biggest games in the industry to be unpolished and barely functioning
>>
>>619205510
Everything in this game. EVERYTHING. Is tied to the framerate. On top of that, the game basically doesn't seem to leverage ANY occlusion culling whatsoever, so everything loaded in is permanently loaded in and rendered and updated in realtime no matter how fucking far away it is from the player.

So inevitably, when the framerate shits the bed, the entire game shits the bed. GameFreak is so lazy, its outright negligence at this point. They just don't give a fuck, because the franchise prints money no matter how bad it gets.
>>
It's so wonderful seeing these people get shit on. Framerate doesn't matter in a turn based rpg. Minor glitches are funny. Not a single person is going to watch his little videos and use them to make a decision to buy a game or not.
Autists need to be reminded that the things they care about aren't important to other people
>>
File: 1657627319765.jpg (43 KB, 554x554)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>619198375
>fps/action/rpg needs to be more stable than an adventure/rpg to function
Wow wee that was a pickle and a half! I also see we gonna ignore the number of straight up mechanics that didn't work in cyberpunk, pokemon at least works the way it supposed to outside of framedrops 99% of the time.
>>
>>619205510
Hahahahahahahaah
>>
>>619198535
fpbp ban all twitter threads
kill all verified users
torture and kill its owner
>>
File: 1652749360778.png (558 KB, 1106x1012)
558 KB
558 KB PNG
/v/ is actually defending Gamefreak because they're Japanese
>>
>>619210140
t. tranny
>>
File: dexter-laboratory.gif (742 KB, 220x165)
742 KB
742 KB GIF
>619210673
>>
>>619210662
I feel like I'm going crazy. Weren't we just shitting on SV? Now we're defending it?
>>
File: 1644852779675.jpg (107 KB, 551x600)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
I came here to remind you that they 100% removed the hall of fame and when you beat the Elite 4, it just fades to black. They could not be ass to even put in a jpg showing a picture of your Pokémon saying "You did it!", a thing that ahs been around since Pokémon Red in 1996 not even going into an animation of you you putting your Pokémon into a machine for record your victory.
>>
>>619210662
This board is actually much simpler than that. We defend Pokemon because they're Nintendo. That's it.
>>
File: 1669285290774177m.jpg (93 KB, 1024x727)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>619210662
yes, unironically
none of the faggots who bitch about laziness and wokeness have anything to say now
nintendo bias isnt rea-
>>619210723
tranny malding kek
>>619210781
yes, but you bought it anyway so they dont have to put any effort
:)
>>
are we reaching the stage where a fandom buys the game for the purpose of hating it?
>>
>>619210662
No, they are defending it because it get's them (you)s
>>
>>619210828
>yes, but you bought it anyway so they dont have to put any effort
It's obvious, but he's posting that so others won't buy the game
>>
>>619210828
>twitter tranny calling others tranny
mirror
>>
>>619210828
>yes, but you bought it anyway so they dont have to put any effort
>:)
I did not
>>
File: 1669291646072451m.jpg (152 KB, 1024x524)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>619210831
well good for them!
their kids will come out as trans and their families will become dysfunctional!
such joy!
>>
>>619210662
Tendies are mentally ill.
>>
File: 1669083621180525.jpg (94 KB, 1049x1058)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>LAMEfreak shiteating bootlicking tranny still seething
lmaooo
>>
He enjoyed the game at launch. Why should I listen to him? His standards are Earth-shatteringly low.
>>
>>619198375
>NOOO! PEOPLE AREN'T ALLOWED TO ENJOY POKEMON BECAUSE OF BUGS!
>I ENJOYED CYBERPUNK 2077 AT LAUNCH EVEN WITH BUGS
lmao, what a retard
>>
>>619210907
I will never forgive them for removing fashion and cute dresses in this game. 4 recolored outfit for the whole game, we are going backwards
>>
>>619210662
/v/ defends GF because this board is full of autistic 20+ year old "men" who seek comfort in Pokemon because their life sucks.
>>
>>619198375
probably because the bugs in Pokemon don't affect anything except if it crashes, and even then the damn game saves every two seconds
Cyberpunk was legitimately unplayable
>>
>>619211146
yes, but you bought it anyway so they dont have to try
:)
>>
>>619211225
SV is legitimately unplayable, subhuman.
>>
>>619211302
>yes, but you bought it anyway so they dont have to try
>:)
Is this a new copy pasta because I didn't? Is this one mentally ill guy replying to people shitting on the game thinking they bought it.
>>
>>619198535
thats at leat 75% of this social media platform's traffic. if anything we need more twitter nigger to combat to coomer shit that clogs up the catalog
>>
>>619198375
But Pokemon is significantly less buggy than 2077 was. Or even still is to this day even with all the patches.
All the big glitches in pokemon are multiplayer related. Which admittedly doesn't mean they're excusable, but it means that if you're playing offline you're very likely to have a significantly less buggy experience than with 2077.

Why is he such a disingenuous cunt? And he was the one who brought up 2077 unprompted in relation to pokemon.
That's some ridiculous double standard there. Hypocrisy in full display.
>>
>>619211225
CP2077 is an actual game with fail states at the very least. Pokemon SV is an unfinished baby game that looks like puke.
>>
>>619211437
>>619211225
Why are you defending gamefreak and modern Pokemon? Are you stupid?
>>
File: FiRZZu3aAAEy_fh.jpg (1.29 MB, 2500x2500)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
>>619198375
Can it be emulated yet? I'm really interested to see it running on good hardware at a higher resolution and framerate.
>>
>>619211717
>Can it be emulated yet? I'm really interested to see it running on good hardware at a higher resolution and framerate.
Yes and it still tanks on FPS, might even be worst
>>
>>619198375
Pokemon arceus was a lot less buggy and had better visuals.
Same, company, same hardware, same year (which is probably the problem)
>>
>>619211440
Pokemon has been a game for babies the entire time
you just didn't notice before because you were, in fact, a baby
and of course a game made for children will look cartoony, that's the point
>>619211359
based on what? none of the bugs have an effect on the gameplay except if it crashes, and those are easily avoidable if you close the game
turn based RPGs don't require high framerates to be good like ARPGs or fighting games would
>>
>>619210662
I'm defending GF because I'm playing the game and I'm having fun with it, plus the issues have been overblown.
>>
I don't give a fuck if a game is patched after release. I can accept minor visual bugs or minor performance drops. I cannot accept crashes, extreme visual glitches, extreme map-phasing bugs, etc.
Release your game in a finished state or fuck off. Not even worth pirating this garbage.
>>
>>619211856
>>619211839
>I'm defending GF
Why? Your worthless parents failed you.
>>
>>619212020
because the game is fine
pretty much in line with the other ones
>>
>>619212134
>because the game is fine
Why is your mother such a worthless whore that she couldn't raise a 20 year old man with taste?
>>
>>619198375
they only fanboy is this twitterfag and op. most people had fun with the crazy bugs in cyberpunk as they do now in pokemon.
of course it also shat and "meme'd"
>>619200758
apply that to making twitter screenshot threads
>>
File: 1639661047665.png (207 KB, 400x400)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
I stopped playing after Black and White.
I only know of a couple of Pokemon that I wanna fuck, like that green gato sexo one, god those fucking thighs.
>>
>>619198375
Why do people need to bitch about things equally to avoid being hypocrites? Fuck off already. If he doesn't like how pokemon scvi is then he should complain about it like everyone else, its not like any of these discussions matter.
>>
>>619212274
t. Pokemon fanboy

SV is dogshit and you're defending it
>>
>>619211695
I've probably shat on Pokemon way more and more relentlessly than you have done the last 10 years.
But SV has been a notable step up from the last couple of gens, and even with all of its bugs it's been nothing compared to 2077.
If he hadn't brought up 2077 I likely wouldn't have commented at all. The games are unpolished and the games are buggy. But of course he had the audacity to claim that the games are buggier than even 2077. Even in this post Edgerunners world, 2077 remains worse off. And that's not even taking into considering the state it launched in.
>>
>>619213894
SV is shit and if you actually paid $60 for it you should kill yourself.
>>
>>619214020
Ok. But it's not as buggy as 2077. No idea why you'd ever argue otherwise. You'd be wrong regardless.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.