[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1669280500894.jpg (130 KB, 1192x670)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>UMMM, DID YOU JUST KILL THE HECKIN BISONRINO? AHHHHH DIE DIE DIE
>>
Do you get punished for hunting bison?
>>
>>619098571
No but in Red Dead Redemption 1 there are only 20 bison in the game and if you hunt them all they dont respawn and its that way to reflect how the bison were slaughtered by settlers.
>>
>>619098528
I read a post on /lit/ once about how video games, even if they have the budget to mitigate engagement limitations with a great engine, voice acting, environments etc., they will still inevitably be ruined by SJW politics. Such was my experience with RDR2, a fantastic game in 2018 but one I cannot replay because the pozz is too overt to look past when the game has lost it's appeal of being a new release.
And no, it's not just the bison hunting mission. It's the feminism and anti-racism which is so out of place in the setting. And the epilogue sucks dick.
>>
File: 1655004462387 (1).png (176 KB, 800x600)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>619100739
People who make movie games are just shitty writers who otherwise wouldn't make it in any other creative industry. They cant write or direct so they use the fact that you're controlling the character as a crutch, kind of like how horror game devs realised you can just make an enemy chase the player in first person and phone in the actual horror. There hasn't been a single one that wouldn't be laughed out of even Hollywood for their poor directing, pacing, cinematography and scripts.
It doesn't help that people like pic related are running the industry on behalf of soulless suits.
>>
>>619100387
that's some cringe shit
>>
>>619100739
>it's pozzed because a bandit native hates people slaughtering the sacred animal of his culture.
meds
>>
File: red goy slop.png (370 KB, 665x495)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>>619101756
>>
>>619100739
>Caring for natural beauty? POZZED!
You creatures need culling.
>>
>>619098528
>anon is not aware of the intentional wasteful bison slaughter to fuck the natives ages ago
kinda cute
>>
>>619100739
anon what does feminism and anti-racism have to do with acquired immunodeficiency virus
could you explain further
>>
>>619101939
I bet you also believe the holocaust happened.
>>
File: 53738548.png (333 KB, 785x1150)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
>>619101939
>ITS DA COLONIAAAAAAAAAAAAAALS!
Toke that peace pipe, brother.
>>
>>619102014
which one
the natives got absolutely utterly fucked by disease before colonization became a big project for the "new world"
this aint up for debate
the colonizers wound up in a post-apoc setting without their knowledge
>>
>>619101268
>People who make movie games are just shitty writers who otherwise wouldn't make it in any other creative industry.

this, anyone worth 10 cents would be an author, or a screenwriter. Video game writing is the lowest on the totem pole. Despite how shitty being an author must be, it atleast has the allure and romanticism that comes with the past.
>>
>>619098528
>find the racist in the woods
>knee cap him
>lasso him
>drag him to the fire
>he screams in agony and dies slowly
>gain honor
fuck yeah
>>
File: 1668101156434904.jpg (79 KB, 828x822)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>619098528
pure unadulterated ludonarrative dissonace
>>
File: slaver.png (235 KB, 876x626)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>619102338
oh never mind he was a slaver, same thing anyway
>>
>>619098528
Oh another one of these.
Ahem:
Trump lost.
Red Wave got cancelled.
Putin lost.
Bolsonaro lost.
Boris lost.
Le Pen lost.
Erdogan lost.
Cope seethe dilate
>>
>>619098528
>>619101939
Wasn't the point of the quest that Arthur and Charles went out to hunt Bison (so its not bad), but found a bunch of Bison that were shot but not used for meat and hide?
>>
>>619102470
He was a slavetaker, not a slaver.
I suppose he did re-enslave slaves, so you can call him a niggrefurbisher.
>>
File: laughing muslim girl.jpg (124 KB, 1080x1080)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>619102686
>>
>>619102602
yeah. the goons were paid to mass slaughter bison without a care
any hunter that cares about the environment knows enough to not kill a fuck ton of non-pest species if you arent going to use their meat or hide
>>
>>619102284
Novelists have the maximum independence, creative control and have to get by based on their own talent more or less. Everything else is below that in regards to talent and lifestyle, barring the amount of prestige they get (what moviegame writers/directors are after). It probably chafes these guys that they don't get invited to high-class soirees with all the Spielbergs and Epsteins, though even if they were invited they'd be treated as the help. Games are down there with comic books as far as writing goes.
>>
>>619100739
When I played RDR2 I had just finished reading Blood Meridian. Political correctness aside, it really did feel like a story made for children, and not a good very good one at that. Ultimately it was the boring gameplay that made me quit the game though
>>
sherman didnt do nearly enough
there, i said it
>>
>>619101428
thats how it works in real life
>>
>>619098571
If you kill too many animals in a row you lose honour. If you skin them though it’s totally fine, so long as you don’t murder them all at once.
>>
>>619103949
Fun fact, I quit games for a few years after RDR2 because I had felt it couldn't be topped. I got into reading, hence browsing /lit/, and Blood Meridian was my first novel because of the setting. It really made me see how shallow the writing in RDR2. It's pretty much propped up by the realistic acting and animations, so in a way, it's like reading a shit novel with cheat modes to make it easy to comprehend without having to concentrate like you do for reading. I think the writing was good in the first game though. But being a much smaller game, they could probably afford to do multiple drafts. With RDR2 they were probably forced to finalize hundreds of lines of dialogue every day during development
>>
>>619104536
>I think the writing was good in the first game though
I think they share the same fundamental problem of having a story and characters predicated on contemporary values. I'm not american but it feels like all of the characters which are supposed to be sympathetic are basically west coast liberals with cowboy accents. On the other hand, any characters which don't represent liberal values are all very clearly antagonistic or really hamfisted satire. RDR1 was more tolerable because the story was less domineering of the overall experience
>>
>>619101428
is "cringe" zoomerspeak for "incredibly kino"?
>>
>>619102470
>gain honor for killing jew
wtf how did they get away with it?
>>
>Indians kill the fuck out of bisons before and afterEuropeans come over
>Europeans try to preserve them
>ITS DA WHITE MAN'S FAULT!!!1!
Bravo Rockstar, real nice propaganda there.
>>
>>619108007
The extermination of the American Buffalo is actually pretty wild looking back. Natives were never effective enough to wipe them out so they never thought about how to preserve them. When Europeans gave them horses and real weaponry it was basically over, and that's not considering the industrial, war and anti-banditry uses the herds had. They were just too tasty to live.
>>
>>619101756
Natives literally got a hold of guns and drove american bison to near extinction
Sacred animal, lmao you're a retard
>>
>>619098528
i never saw this mission, maybe its cause i decimated every bison i saw
it was really cool to shoot them in the head as they were running and watch them faceplant
>>
>>619101924
Vermin like you are the first casualty in any cull. Bring it, sissy.
>>
It's funny how the KKK are hostile to you on sight for some reason despite you being white.
>>
>>619101756
Shut the fuck up. How about how they make you walk slow as shit in the indian camp so you can respect them more. And don't even think about taking your guns out. It's literally the only place in the game where you can't go on a murder spree. Fucking gay as shit.
>>
>>619100739
There is a reason why those people are writing video game stories instead of actual books
>>
>>619101939
And how about the intentional wasteful slaughter done BY the natives by running whole herds of them off cliffs? Oh, I forgot, they were supposedly noble savages that used every last scrap of the 1,000 buffalo they kill.
>>
>>619110308
Makes sense. KKK were the militant arm of the Democrats and for the Democrats you're either with them or against them.
>>
>>619100739
you are mentally ill
>>
Native Americans had no sense of conservation since you would need science or medium level IQ to even conceptualise possible extinction and the disappearance of a resource you depend on. That they didn't have a hand in the Bison's extinction is a racist noble savage myth.
Conversely, American settlers intentionally culled the Bison herds as part of the war effort to deny resources to the plains indians during the american-indian wars of the 19th century.

So yes, humans did in fact almost drive bison to extinction and culled their massive herds. Though it seems popular media would like to only propagate one specific narrative in this multivariate story for very JEWISH reasons.

Also interesting about another jehudic narrative which concerns global warming and methane produced by livestock necessitating we eat the bugs: There were once more herds of bison roaming the american plains than there are cattle in the same area now.
>>
>>619110745
KKK were not running around gunning down white people fishing on a shoreside.
>>
>>619110308
>It's funny how the KKK are hostile to you on sight
they aren't. theyre not even hostile at all.
when you walk up to the event one of them tells you to be quiet because the leader is talking.
after the event is over, the leader accuses you of doing nothing and letting a good man die.
only if you antagonise him, hell become hostile.

it's almost like you haven't played it, and these bait threads are getting worse by the day.
>>
>>619110721
fake news
>>619110964
yes they were, watch blackkklansman
>>
>>619111056
I'd much rather watch the life draining from your eyes as I slowly strangle you to death.
>>
>>619110897
Saying Native Americans is also an over simplification. There were different tribes, with different believes that reacted differently to the Europeans.
>>
>>619098528
>you can murder whole towns for fun
>magic indian curse prevents you from even touching a gun near them
fun game
>>
>>619100739
You think a feminist suffragette and anti-racism is out of place for this time period? I literally can't think of a more perfect period to portray these themes other than the 20s-60s
>>
I think it's this mission where after you deal with them, Charles says he's headed back to camp, and you have to search something. But if you miss out on what you gotta look for, they don't remind you, and then you fail if you walk away and the game goes "You abandoned Charles." That was the point I think I really hated the game.
>>
>>619110897
It's funny because Europeans have this reputation of being evil exploiters of land when the concept of conservation is pretty much a European one and it's hundreds of years old. The reason why you used to get the death penalty for things like hunting on royal land was not so much because of snooty royal privilege crap but because when the peasants when given free reign cleared the fuck out of forests and killed all the animals. The restrictions and harsh penalties were conservation efforts.
>>
>>619111293
This game was lousy with fail conditions. They really want to railroad you into the story, don't they?
>>
File: shooter1.jpg (99 KB, 843x921)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>619101848
Based, racists are subhuman.
>>
>>619103949
and blood meridian is a story made for adults? come on
it's an edgy 14 year old's idea of "mature" story and characters
>>
>>619110638
Because it wouldn't make sense for the story retard, if you could enter the camp and slaughter everyone there you niggers would complain there is muh ludonarrative dissonance
>>
>>619100739
It's more subhuman incels screeching about societal norms after losing the culture war
>>
>>619101756
>Muh pure native american naturalist spirituality
Do you remember when they drove hundreds of bison at a time off of cliffs? You're literally imputing some kind of made up animism onto these people without the slightest clue.
>>
>>619104536
>>619103949
>blood meridian
>babbies first western
Ask me how I know you know nothing.
Also
>desperately trying to shit on a game by taking novels as examples
If you'd put as much effort into learning a skill as you do in desperately trying to dismiss games that filtered you, well, you wouldn't be here right now
>>
>>619098528
"Kill every buffalo you can! Every buffalo dead is an Indian gone." - General Grenville M. Dodge
>>
>>619111184
i mentioned plains indians further down, thats adequate.
The american settlers were also not necessarily americans but europeans moving out west and the hunters were usually a combination of rich american and european aristocrats if you're that much of a stickler
>>
>>619111507
White supremacists types have a habit of handwaving any horrible awful shit europeans did and instead point the finger at the group they're oppressing, I'm not that anon and don't know much about that event, but I'm gonna guess it was a bit more nuanced than the just randomly deciding to dump Buffalo off a cliff.
>>
>>619111471
huh? Aren't they winning on pretty much every front? You guys have become such a tiny minority outside of american coastal cities, it's not even a competition anymore. You even lost normie spaces like reddit and youtube to the "chuds".
>>
>>619111398
damn globohomo police roughed him up good
>>
>>619111465
Does it make sense for the story to be a roving gang of murderers that kill everyone in every single white settlement? Cause that's possible in this game. It's actually a micah mission in strawberry. But please tell me how respecting the noble savage doesn't fit the story? Unless you're just straight up admitting this game was meant to be woke garbage.
>>
>>619111448
He's baiting you so he can say
>yes, and RDR2 is even worse
It's just another rdr is pozzed thread by people who haven't actually played it, trying hard to shit on it.

This week, someone told them about blood meridian, so that's the anchor for today
>>
>>619111576
That's a fabricated quote, by the way.
>>
>>619111616
>why hunt when we can get them to kill themselves
That's a pretty spicy take, claiming the indians were retarded savages too stupid to figure out how to hunt.
>>
>>619111616
>White supremacists types have a habit of handwaving any horrible awful shit europeans did and instead point the finger at the group they're oppressing
muh Nobel brown savage can do no wrong its Europeans!!!!
let me remind you its the europeans that these cretons even have running water and electricity today.
>>
>>619111635
>be a roving gang of murderers that kill everyone in every single white settlement?
>actually a micah mission in strawberry
Confirmed to only having watched a playthrough, because Arthur at the end accuses Micah of having shot up an "entire town" in hyperbole.

You're just breaking out of jail and you're only killing law men who knew you were there.
>straight up admitting this game was meant to be woke garbage.
You're straight up admitting to be a retard
>>
>>619111625
Youtube has definitely become a far-right shitholes, but I'd say only like 20% of reddit rn is occupied by nazicels, otherwise they were cleansed pretty thoroughly.
>>
>>619111616
white settlers ended up conserving both the American buffalo and the native american from extinction. How about a "thank you" for that?
>>
>>619111763
Wow, I guess if arthur said it in hyperbole according to you then it must be true. That doesn't change the fact that you can go back there and kill every single person there. Why can't you kill any indians?
>>
>>619111635
>Does it make sense for the story to be a roving gang of murderers that kill everyone in every single white settlement?
yes, I don't know why you have to point out they are killing "whites" when they literally just kill people of every race throughout the entire game, either play the game or stop seething over nothing outrage faggot
>>
>>619111787
>Youtube has definitely become a far-right shitholes, but I'd say only like 20% of reddit rn is occupied by nazicels, otherwise they were cleansed pretty thoroughly.
how about fucking off to reddit then giganigger
>>
>it's another thread of retards complaining about a 100hrs game being supposedly woke because of 5minutes in it.
You faggots create your own problems
>>
>>619111806
Do you have ANY proof that this is true? Pretty much every history book or source I can find claims european settles hunted them to near exctinction

hard mode: find a source that isn't white supremacist propaganda.
>>
>>619111787
your opinions can only exist in the most heavily moderated environments. Anywhere where there is free speech or lenient moderation, you guys lose the discussion and "right wing" ideas win out. That should tell you everything about the actual strength of your arguments.
>>
>>619111872
Lol, when were they killing indians? 99% of your targets are white men. And you accuse me of never playing?
>>
>>619111398
>>619111634
>him
They are non binary. Stop punching down.
>>
>>619111806
Minorities will give whites similar treatment in the near future
>>
>>619111759
I genuinely don't get racism against Indians. Racism against blacks, I get. They're everywhere (we even had one for president) and a lot of them come from trashy ghettos. Antisemitism, I get that too. But why the hatred for Indians? There's not even enough Indians to form an opinion on. Honest question: have you ever even met an Indian irl? I haven't and I've lived in Oklahoma.
>>
>>619111763
>be a roving gang of murderers that kill everyone in every single white settlement?
>a white settlement
Do you even hear yourself? It's like I'm speaking to someone from 1800.
>>
whites lost
chuds lost
racists lost
youre living in a leftist world, seethe, cope, dilate
>>
>>619107854
how is a simple worldbuilding mechanic "incredibly kino"? i swear the fans of this game oversell the fuck out of every little good thing about it
>>
>>619111950
>when were they killing indians?
when did I say that? you kill whites, blacks and there's an entire chapter based around killing spics
>>
>>619111970
we know minorities are savage subhuman thanks for pointing that out.
>>
>>619111787
>Youtube has definitely become a far-right shitholes
not even fucking close. they still instaban anything remotely right wing. its just youre so far fucked that any challenge to your indoctrination is "right wing terrorism"
>>
>>619111936
> Anywhere where there is free speech or lenient moderation, you guys lose the discussion and "right wing" ideas win out.
There's a difference between "win out" and a bunch of chudcels zerg rushing one of only 2 spots they're allowed to exist without getting nuked from orbit. You have no real arguments and you don't care for imperialism and the arguments you do have are easily debunked, right-wing politics are bad for society and hurt everyone involved, this is shown time and time again.
>>
>>619111979
Why do they hate us when we give them a bunch of free shit and elevate their position in life (which their elders squander cause they're fucking savages). It's generational hatred. I don't exactly like the people that killed and ate my grandma, y'know?
>>
>>619112065
>not even fucking close. they still instaban anything remotely right wing
Just because they don't allow you to screech the word "nigger" at the top of your lungs doesn't mean they don't allow it, as long as it's not anything explicit they let you fucks dog whistle away with your propaganda.
>>
>>619112046
>they kill people of every race
Not the noble savage, dipshit. Keep going on about people not really playing the game, though. You might convince others it wasn't just a nazi revenge game against white people like every other AAA game today.
>>
Basically fan fiction since it was perfectly legal and encouraged to shoot bisons.
I'd still prefer they had shot niggers instead of bisons though
>>
>>619111979
Native Americans are all cannibals. They're no better than a slav.
>>
>>619112081
> It's generational hatred. I don't exactly like the people that killed and ate my grandma, y'know?

Don't you complain about black people for doing the same thing?
>>
>>619112246
Yes, because 1) they weren't eaten, 2) they could've went back, and 3) they were owned by jews, not whites
>>
>>619111935
uh, the proof is that the american bison exists today? Do you think the american bison conserved itself to come back from near-extinction or something? Or do you believe as the native americans were thoroughly defeated, in a last act of defiance they cast a magic spell on white people that stopped them from hunting the bison to extinction?
>>
>>619112312
1. No but they were hunted for being black

2. Who'd leave a country they helped build for free?

3. I'm sure some were jews, and most were rich white christians in the south.
>>
>>619111935
>hard mode: find a source that isn't white supremacist propaganda.
>also, I get to decide what is white supremacist propaganda and what isn't
No thanks.
>>
>>619111634
That was done by the people at the club, not the cops.
>>
>>619112431
Lol, I'm sure you can go back to class monday and tell your teacher how great you parroted what she told you. What a disgusting parasite you are.
>>
File: 1660019627794610.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>619098528
>charles and sadie completely sidestep the consequences of the main bad thing both games set their entire themes around
Not enough videos talk about this juvenile horseshit writing, I was so fucking baffled how everyone just whistled nervously whilst looking in opposite directions at these two characters. Their fates directly condradicts the core message of RDR 1 and 2 and no one bats a fucking eye, not to mention any character who utters even anything remotely sexist or racist is either a villain, will wind up dead within the next minute, or both, zero fucking nuance and people treat it like it's a mature example of storytelling in vidya. It's Bioshock Infinate's trite race baiting shit all over again. I hate sadie and charles so fucking much, fuck whoever wrote them.
>>
>>619112449
Buddy it's not hard, just make sure it's neutral. I'm not like you, I'm not gonna claim every fact and statistic that doesn't align with my few was fabricated by pozzed jews or some shit. If it has "Front" or "Nationalist" anywhere in the source then it's automatically trash.
>>
>>619112535
Parasitizing off of who? Who's the host?
>>
>>619109358
It wasn't for food, it was simply for furs. You'd entire herds just stripped of their skins and nothing else.
>>
>>619112538
God, I just want to pelt those race mixers with baseballs. Why is that too much to ask?
>>
>>619112246
>Don't you complain about black people for doing the same thing?
because blacks don't have anything to be any thing to be angry about instead they are bitter about their lack of success. they were insalved by their own people and we brought them to a advanced society and dispite every advantage they have now they are a miserable failure of a race
>>
File: buffalo-jump-11[6].jpg (228 KB, 800x656)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>619100387
That's revisionist garbage, Indians literally slaughtered most of the Bison and even had wasteful killings of them via scaring them off a cliff. Many would break their legs (thereby also dying) and the Indians would really only eat one or two
>>
>>619112620
A functioning society
>>
>>619112625
eat shit and die you disengenuous pig
https://youtu.be/VdNhwb7iuI4
>>
>>619112591
why do you ignore >>619112370 ?
The fact that the american bison exists today is proof that white settlers saved it from extinction. How else do you think it would have survived after being hunted to near extinction?
>>
>>619111935
just find sources that were approved by a kike

no thanks
>>
>>619112370
>uh, the proof is that the american bison exists today?

Nice circular logic you did there.

> Or do you believe as the native americans were thoroughly defeated

There was one man in particular, a scottish American, who fought to preserve them. But I'm positive the majority of europeans didn't care for his tree-hugging efforts.
>>
>>619112186
>dog whistle
so youre saying that you cant actually say things you have to allude to them. and this isnt evidence of censorship to you?
>>
>>619112680
And how are you any less than a parasite than me? Do you sincerely believe you contribute more to society than anyone else on here?
>>
>>619112625
That wasn't why that segment was shit you conniving fuck, it's because of the huge button prompts and lack of any actual consequence because the """choice""" ends exactly the same no matter what option you pick.
>>
>>619112830
Yes, I'm a father
>>
>>619111509
I really do love these threads because whenever Blood Meridian gets brought up people like this retard pop up to attack in, in defence of a game that has a literal babies first western plot with the added effect of being a video game, a medium made for children which numbs your brain and removes any aspect of mental visitation and engagement like literature.

Please, name some literature and westerns that only a sophisticated retard /v/ poster such as yourself can enjoy.
>>
>>619112763
>There was one man in particular, a scottish American, who fought to preserve them. But I'm positive the majority of europeans didn't care for his tree-hugging efforts.
There were multiple conversation attempts made y white Europeans 1850. They weren't always successful, but they tried and ultimately the bison was preservede.

Contrast to the injuns who wholesale killed them and yeah... it's kind of stupid that the game tries to represent the idea of the noble savage and the bad settler when it was anything but. Injuns were fucking brutal, they definitely weren't tree-hugging peaceful living hippies.
>>
>>619112843
Yeah, and all I wanted to do was throw baseballs at niggers and it didn't let me despite it being a choice.
>>
>>619112654
> they were enslaved by their own people
This is retarded logic, if I buy a girl from a human trafficker that doesn't absolve me of immoral action, the way you people try to handwave the shitty actions of whites is insufferable. I'm positive they didn't "enslave" themselves, put themselves on the ships, cause redlining, police brutality, start the drug war, ban themselves from reading and obtaining the G.I bill, etc.
>>
>>619112935
...ok fair enough
>>
>>619112860
It takes more than shitting out a kid to make society a better place. Niggers shit out litters of kids and raise them poorly or don't even raise them at all all the time. Try again.
>>
>>619112809
Call it whatever you want, I don't think censorship is inherently bad, the thing is your ideas get to exist in circulation while the most popular leftist is fighting for their life on the platform.
>>
>>619112936
Nearly races and cultures on earth at one point in time engaged in slavery. From Africans, to arabs, to europeans, to the tiniest jungle tribes in the amazon. White europeans and americans however were the only ones who fought wars to end slavery worldwide. You're welcome.
>>
>>619112431
>helped build
why are niggers always exaggerating working the fields for cash crops? they didnt build shit, there was no nigger architecture or statesmen in 1776. the only reason they were even here is because their own tribes sold them to foreigners. dont you think if slave labor was so crucial to building america that the colonies would have used the free slave labor of natives instead of buying shitskins from africa?
>>
>>619112976
No, that's enough. You'll always be a childless freak. I'm gonna offer you some advice while you're young and need to hear it. Women aren't attracted to woke men. They find it to be pussy shit. You will never find a woman by spouting feminist garbage. They use you to amplify their own voices but deep inside find you disgusting. Start preserving your own race and sex before you do it for anyone else.
>>
>>619112905
>Contrast to the injuns who wholesale killed them
Again, this is just historical revisionism, much like the holocaust being made up, much like the gaslighting of blacks and their position throughout American history.
>>
>>619104536
That's not a fun fact, that's a boring fucking story. Faggot.
>>
>>619113063
Holy fuck, the lack of self reflection in this post is fucking hilarious. You mean as opposed to the most popular conservative that was the sitting president and got banned from everywhere?
>>
File: 1366789087701.gif (1.22 MB, 477x252)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB GIF
>look, that guy spews racism
>slaughter him
>you did good

>spend half of the game beating people to death trying to get a debt off them, owned to a jew
>you did good

Something doesn't add up.
>>
>>619113149
The first people to free THEMSELVES were the hatians, I'll thank them instead.
>>
>>619112673
they also killed several species to extinction they're just ass hurt settlers were better at it
>>
>>619113172
>Women aren't attracted to woke men
Lmao, didn't the most recent right-wing dating app crash and burn miserably because not enough women were signing up for it?
>>
>>619098528
What is the context of this scene exactly? theirs nothing wrong with shooting bison for food and they look like campers, not exterminators.
>>
>>619113208
Historical revisionism is anything that goes against the main propaganda narrative. And what do you mean about gaslighting the blacks? If anything, blacks have been given far more important role in American history than they actually had to the point that some people actually think they build the Statue of Liberty and every great monument and architectural marvel in America when in fact they were just cotton pickers and house workers.
>>
>>619113172
Low IQ caveman brain logic. I've known childless rich people and poor people with litters of children. You're a failure at life and can't accept it.
>>
>>619112905
I think the difference was, Injuns used pretty much every part of the buffaloes they killed. Settlers would shoot buffaloes just to grab a few choice parts, and leave the rest to rot. So you get this polarization between no-waste environmentally friendly ideology and the consumption-focused wasteful western view. Makes it very convenient for a modern green writer to prop up the indian way as superior.
>>
>>619113343
Bro, I'm trying to help you. Women aren't attracted to male feminists.
>>
>>619111398
taking it up the ass is not a race
>>
>>619113348
They shot the bison and just left their corpses there. Didn't skin them or eat them or anything. At least, that's what I remember, it's been 4 years.
>>
>>619113162
>why are niggers always exaggerating working the fields for cash crops? they didnt build shit
Because sugar cane and cotton made up like 60% of the south's economy at the time, not only that but slaves literally helped build the white house at that, a historical american monument.
>their own tribes sold them to foreigners
This was rarely the case, typically it was other tribes selling POWs, not only that but europeans did the same shit to eachother.
> colonies would have used the free slave labor of natives
Ah, so you're a loq I.Q historically illiterate hillbilly after all, they tried to use natives but natives kept dying off from disease.
>>
>>619113348
You find whole dead bison carcasses lying where they were shot before that conversation
>>
>>619113275
Sure it does, I'm getting a lot of sixes. 6 million, 6 pointed star, 666...
>>
>>619112936
slavery was the norm at the time blacks and other non whites on general were less moral. we brought them to a advanced society with a far greater life expectancy then africa.
>put themselves on the ships, cause redlining, police brutality, start the drug war, ban themselves from reading and obtaining the G.I bill, etc.
How long are leftoid going to keep using that cope and just admit niggers are subhuman
>>
>>619113208
Historical revisionism is, indeed, reducing the Injun's role in bison depopulation.
>>
>>619113447
No one here is a feminist, retard.
>>
>>619113403
And those rich people will be forgotten in 100 years. Imagine having every single organism in your entire evolution be able to fuck and you're so god damned disgusting that you can't. You're a failure on an epoch scale, my man.
>>
>>619113063
unironically meds now. i know you arent on the correct ones. make a doctors appointment before your delusions go too far.
>>
>>619113343
>Lmao, didn't the most recent right-wing dating app crash and burn miserably because not enough women were signing up for it?
dating aps are extreamly jewish
>>
File: 1661725006843689.png (1.65 MB, 1000x1483)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
>>619113149
Hollywood recently made a film glorifying the people fighting to keep slavery. I don't know if they reference the slave sacrifices.
>>
>>619113348
They just killed the buffalo and left it to rot.
>>
>>619113387
>Historical revisionism is anything that goes against the main propaganda narrative.
You mean anything that is established fact, a bunch of /pol/ infographics aren't going to change what we know to be true. And just this horse shti surrounding black poverty, when we discuss poverty in the south it's always "Well we don't know what happened, the jobs just left and the drugs flooded our communities." but when discussing black poverty, the script is flipped on somehow it all being their fault despite them having next to no institutional power.
>>
>>619113418
That isn't true. What you're quoting doesn't imply they didn't waste, it just means they had a use for every part of the animal. To think indians didn't waste is retarded. One tribe isn't gonna fully use a stampede off a cliff amount of buffalo.
>>
>>619113275
>>you did good
If you play the entire game Arthur feels guilty over it and kicks the jew out of the camp
>>
>>619113418
>I think the difference was, Injuns used pretty much every part of the buffaloes they killed
This is not even remotely the case and even an example of injun savagery was given in this thread. Most injuns killed bisons for the same reasons Europeans did - their fur and skin. Same way they did beavers, too.
>>
>>619113630
Your logic makes no sense. You believe in evolution, yet you care about being forgotten in 100 years? That's creationist logic. I don't give a fuck what happens to me after I die, I won't be able to perceive any of that. You're not gonna be watching over your grandchildren from Heaven, faggot, you're gonna be rotting in the ground.
>>
>>619113271
We're talking about youtube specifically retard, and he only got banned from twitter if my memory serves me correctly.
>>
>>619098528
>game depicts a romantized version of a time where you got to make your own arbitrary rules instead of society's
>n....no! the characters can't enforce their own arbitrary justice!
room temperature IQ
>>
It's funny how /pol/acks hate preserving the environment just cause leftists are generally in favor of it when right wing ultra racists were traditionally leaders in preservation and conservation efforts. Literally everything they do is about being contrarian, they don't believe in anything. If Greta Thunberg starts talking about the dangers of miscenegation they would claim race mixing is based. Pathetic children.
>>
>>619113787
Went to check my source and yeah you're basically right. Having a use for every part and using every part every time are two different things, I got it wrong this time.
>>
>>619111398
/pol/ personified
>>
File: file.png (1.37 MB, 2000x1000)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
Reminder that Arthur Morgan, murderer and thief, was basically third in command of Dutch's gang and didn't have to actually do anything Strauss said. But he did anyway and was actually the one who beat the man to death.
>>
>>619113843
And my line continues while yours dies out. Sounds like I won, faggot.
>>
>>619113902
So true. I would at least respect eco-fascists. At least they have integrity. These nu-rightoid contrarian faggots are like the polar opposite of NPCs. They mindlessly oppose the popular opinion yet are just as mindless as NPCs.
>>
>>619113902
because leftoids are poising it with pozzz bullshit. they took global warming and want us to live like third worlders eating bugs and living in shakes. its like a religion to you faggots
>>
>>619113770
>You mean anything that is established fact,
Who establishes those "facts", you numptie? Think about it. We can talk about the holohoax if you want, but I doubt you know anything about it and the "facts" surrounding it aside from snipping through wikipedia info.
>And just this horse shti surrounding black poverty, when we discuss poverty in the south it's always "Well we don't know what happened, the jobs just left and the drugs flooded our communities." but when discussing black poverty, the script is flipped on somehow it all being their fault despite them having next to no institutional power.
I can very easily explain to you why the south is poorer - immigration and diversity. The south, ironically, is filled with immigrants and black people. Hence it's poor. I mean go look at almost every poor state in America, it's practically plagued with the same issues.
>>
>>619113516
laborers arent credited for building countries. anywhere in the world. especially not field workers. wheres the nigger that designed these monuments? they didnt exist? wow what a shock.
what difference would it make if literal livestock dies if its native and easily replaced. sending a few boys over the hill to round up savages even if they only work for a few months is infinitely cheeper than shipping in from africa. the truth is colonists by and large were not slavers, a very few rich families had plantations but we wont go there thats too inconvenient a truth.
>>
File: 1647612542912.jpg (115 KB, 767x600)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>619112905
Why do you cowardly nationalists always ignore the genuinely impressive feats of your ancestors? Burnin' Sherman made it a policy to slaughter herds to deprive the natives of an easy food source. Basic market economics did the rest of his job, as bison meat and fur sold for piles of money out east.

You're right that natives participated in the bison rush, though. They'd be retarded for not doing so, considering both the settlers and the federal army were doing it too.
>>
>>619110825
Kys lol
>>
>>619113940
In the native's defence, I'd probably do the same since it guarantees you're getting the maximum amount of supplies the tribe can carry. Pre gunpowder and horse they still couldn't drop the buffalo before replacement levels so it was all good in the long run.
>>
>>619113902
I mean, that's just 4chan in general
>>
>>619113940
A lot of people get that wrong and that's by design. It's just part of the noble savage mythos.
>>
>>619114057
kill all jews and steralize china and the rest the third world and the environment would sort its self out
>>
>Hunt a few animals for fun
>NOOOOOO YOU ARE LITERALLY RUINING THE ENVIROMENT EVEN DOE HUNTING PREVENTS OVERPOPULATION
>>
>>619113902
>people dont like being preached at by ideologues regardless of the topic or their own beliefs
wow, who could have guessed, maybe now you understand why everyone on this board mocks all the woke shit in vidya.
>>
>>619113902
>It's funny how /pol/acks hate preserving the environment just cause leftists are generally in favor of it when right wing ultra racists were traditionally leaders in preservation and conservation efforts
There's vast difference in preserving the environment and making lies in order to preserve it. I don't think there are many right-wingers out there that wouldn't want to live in a clean, safe environment, but global warming is a lie and anyone perpetuating it is a kike who is looking for shekels and control.

Also, calling the hypocrisy of the liberal mind is a bonus since liberals awfully seem to care about whites polluting the environment when the most pollution and threats to the environment comes from China, India and Africa. But they are off-limits apparently since that's racist.
>>
>>619114130
>Who establishes those "facts", you numptie?
Science, historians, anthropologists, but let me guess it's da juzen right? They people who are somehow so coordinated on the downfall of white people yet so divided on Israel, while being less than 0.1% the world's population.
> immigration and diversity
Immigration and diversity are actually positive modifiers for good economic outcomes, couldn't be that.
>>
>>619114340
You know what's hilarious? The amount of conservation that hunting licenses pay for puts any fucking for-profit charity to shame. Hunters do way more for the environment than hippy faggots ever will.
>>
>>619114340
>but global warming is a lie and anyone perpetuating it is a kike who is looking for shekels and control.
This makes zero fucking sense, wouldn't it make more sense to be FOR global warming and investing in oil/fossil fuels?

Also why the fuck would AMERICAN liberals give a fuck about what's going on in fucking china where they have no voting power whatsoever? I swear you people just spout talking points without thinking.
>>
>>619114378
>Immigration and diversity
yeah the uk was known for rape gangs and acid attacks and sidewalk trucks for a thousand years before its modern state.
>>
>>619114169
I'm not saying Europeans didn't engage in bison slaughter, i'm saying it's awfully hypocritical to put the blame on Europeans only since indians did the exact same shit. They practically destroyed the megafauna when they came to the continent, but it's only a problem when whites do it. Or when indians do it it was always to eat because they were basically starving and they had to pray after each meal to the gods for being blessed with the bison they ate who was now going to heaven because they ate him and they did him a service.

But oh boy when a white person does it, it's the worst crime in the world.
>>
>>619114539
White nationalists love to fear monger about "the other", who knew?
>>
>>619114506
>why would people who care about global issues care about what somebody on the otherside of the planet is doing
I swear you people just spout talking points without thinking.
>>
>>619114506
Because that faggot brandon just signed us on to a pact that siphons our money into some climate slush fund because we're apparently polluting too much. China doesn't have to do this. This is why I care about china.
>>
>>619114539
Yeah they were just called Vikings back then
>>
>>619114506
Its not about money anymore from these kikes anymore its about control over you
>>
>>619114632
Way to ignore the other part of the post retard, american liberals have more voting power in their own country then they do in fucking china, it's not that they don't care, it's that that they have literally zero power and if they go over there trying to "change" anything then they're bound to come up missing for going against the chinese government.
>>
>>619101428
I think that's a neat detail actually.
>>
>>619114617
wait until you hear how blacks talk about the other races. or if you really want to blow your wig back, listen to the chosen tribe and their views on the "goyim"
>>
File: 1668423296549.jpg (15 KB, 225x225)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>619113902
That's really just modern 4chan, rightoids are no more NPCs than leftoids, worldwide politics have gone down the gutter on both sides, the left largely failed globally and the right has become a gross caricature of itself.
Americans are especially bad because both parties are the same exact right wing flavour of corporate stooges but wearing shirts of different colours to fool the mutts, couple that with the genetic red scare, outrage culture and 24/7 propaganda of a nation looking at its upcoming Nadir, and you get the intellectual hellhole that is modern America.
>>
>>619114617
>White nationalists love to fear monger about "the other", who knew?
because the other have proven themselves to be violent savages who knew
>>
>>619114635
Because chinese politicians haven't voted on it you fucking retard, do you think Brandon can force China to do anything?
>>
>>619114645
its funny because you think youre proving me wrong because vikings are white but instead only strengthen my argument of dangerous foreigners ruining your country. or did you think diversity only means skincolor?
>>
>>619114821
Most of those rape gangs are made up of white men, so what is your point?
>>
>>619114378
>Immigration and diversity are actually positive modifiers for good economic outcomes, couldn't be that.
muh jewish economic numbers keep going up

get fucked every metic has gone down hill in every western society by bring in cultures that dont mix
>>
>>619114590
Way I see it, indians kept their hunting to a sustainable level. Not out of choice, but as a sheer numbers thing, wasn't enough of them to really threaten the whole bison population. Add in the settlers, and the rate of hunting goes above sustainability. Thus it's far too easy to look at it like, well when the indians did it that worked but the addition of whites ruined it, therefore white man bad.
>>
>>619114768
It was g20. They said china was still a developing nation so didn't have to abide. China is by far the largest polluter in the world, followed by india. These places should be paying for their fucking pollution, not us. They have 3 billion combined fucking people, they can't make money to offset their own fucking waste?
>>
>>619114871
>get fucked every metic has gone down hill in every western society by bring in cultures that dont mix
Then why do diverse firms do better than monoracial firms?
>>
>>619114707
there was no other part of the post you fucking idiot. you cant even keep track of your schizosperging. people who care about global issues care about global issues. simple as, voting doesnt even matter in america, why would they care that they cant vote in china?
>>
>>619114897
Now do it for woolly mammoths
>>
>>619113275
>I didn't play the game
>>
>>619114821
I wasn't trying to prove you wrong? I just like mentioning the Vikings, and am well aware both them and the normans made the british isles a bit of a living hell back then.
>>
>>619113902
>so what if we were wrong with every other prediction
>you need to eat the bugs for the environment
>>
>>619114378
>Science, historians, anthropologists, but let me guess it's da juzen right?
And who are these scientists and historians you talk about? Jews. Same with the "BUT IT'S THE CAPITALSITS FAULT!" and when you mention their race... "OY VEY, YOU NAZI, THEY DESERVE IT, THEY WORKED HARD FOR IT, ETC". History is written by the victors and the powerful. Always was, even before the jews. I'll even give you an anti-white example if you think i'm biased. You think Alexander the Great would be remembered with such fondness if he lost? He was arguably a brutal conqueror (albeit not overly so for the time period) who conquered a bunch of shit for no reason but simply because he wanted it. And yet we remember him as a great hero in the West (and rightly so). That's how propaganda works.
>divided on Israel
Divided on Israel? You know how much America and the West spends on Israel's defense and welfare? You're off your mind if you actually typed that with no sarcasm.
>Immigration and diversity are actually positive modifiers for good economic outcomes, couldn't be that.
Tell me in what way they are postive modifiers? The people are poorer now than they were 60 years ago, crime rate has gone exponentially up, majority of the West is fucking miserable, filled with people with mental illnesses, suicide thoughts and all kind of mental and physical depravations. What are you judging "better" on? The Total GDP? What do you care that some jew at the top makes more money when you can barely afford rent?
>>
>>619114867
>Most of those rape gangs are made up of white men, so what is your point?
how many are native britts your losing badly
>>
>>619114986
Sorry I can't, I wasn't around to witness that one
>>
>>619114867
the viking ones? yeah, the white foreign rapists were white. whoa what a revelation. you dont mean the modern uk "asian" gangs though do you? even if, doesnt matter STILL foreigners of a different culture, aka "diversity"
>>
>>619100739
>It's the feminism and anti-racism which is so out of place in the setting.

I have to disagree with this, I usually hate pozzed shit but within the context of the game it made sense. The Van Der Linde gang was a misfit collection of anarchists why would they care about race or gender.
>>
>>619115093
I didn't know you were around to witness the buffalo herds either. What are you? 150 years old?
>>
>>619114942
the monoracial films youre talking about are ironically the face of diversity. hope you enjoyed black panther 2.
>>
>>619112673
NO THE HECKIN NATIVE AMERICANS NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG!
THEY WERE GODS UPON THE EARTH!
>>
>>619111398
That's a trans though
>>
>>619114897
>Way I see it, clovis kept their hunting to a sustainable level. Not out of choice, but as a sheer numbers thing, wasn't enough of them to really threaten the whole mammoth population. Add in the indians, and the rate of hunting goes above sustainability. Thus it's far too easy to look at it like, well when the clovis did it that worked but the addition of indians ruined it, therefore red man bad.
>>
>>619114506
>This makes zero fucking sense, wouldn't it make more sense to be FOR global warming and investing in oil/fossil fuels?
No, because American kikes don't profit from fossil fuels, that money goes to Russia and OPEC. Jews are trying to privatize that racket via tech - solar, wind, geothermal, etc, but it requires a shitton of propaganda effort because as of now it's simply not profitable. Also, there is the aspect of controlling the populace via "Earth's gonna die any day now if you don't do this and this" they've been doing for 50-60 years at least. That type of control is how they maintain power. COVID and the like are the next-step effort in trying to excercise more and more power and curb more and more freedom.

>Also why the fuck would AMERICAN liberals give a fuck about what's going on in fucking china where they have no voting power whatsoever? I swear you people just spout talking points without thinking.
Because as the other anon said, isn't global warming supposed to be a GLOBAL issue? Why is the kike media only fixated on white people who are the least of the problem when it comes to it? How does that make any sense of you? See, these media kikes and liberals have no problem trying to enforce their dogmas and propaganda such as the LGBTIQURIR+ shit on other countries as we are seeing with the World Cup, but oh wow, they are too nice and polite to do same shit with global warming. Think, you retard, for one second of your life think.
>>
>>619109358
>They were just too tasty to live
This. If you've never had one, go eat a bison burger. They taste way better than cows.
>>
>>619111991
hope you enjoy favelas and beheadings bro
>>
>>619115072
>And who are these scientists and historians you talk about? Jews
Do you have any evidence of this or are you going to just say 'da juice" every time you're stumped on a fact? The race is irrelevant when it comes to capitalism, hence why mentioning race isn't important, especially considering most American Jews are white anyway. Also, everyone remembers Alexander the Great as a "brutal conqueror" I'm sure white nationalists see him as a hero though.
>Divided on Israel? You know how much America and the West spends on Israel's defense and welfare?
Looks like you completely missed the point, I'm talking about the split between the jews who disapprove of isreal and it's human rights violations vs the jews who support isreal and its actions. I'm very well aware that america is in bed with Israel.
>Tell me in what way they are postive modifiers?
Introducing a more diverse culture into the workplace can help with innovation for example, different people bringing different perspectives into the mix. Also people are poorer now because of predatory capitalism, the crime rate is much MUCH lower than it was in the 80s, also I'm positive more than just jews are rich, in fact most rich are disproportionately Christian.
>>
>>619113770
> but when discussing black poverty, the script is flipped on somehow it all being their fault despite them having next to no institutional power
Because everywhere in the world where the population of blacks increases the wellbeing of that area declines. This is simple fact
>>
>>619115648
That's just cause they're allowed to eat grass. You're so used to goyslop that you don't realize this. Eat some grass fed beef sometime, it's just as tasty.
>>
>>619115149
Yes I'm talking about the modern gang, i looked for data on it and like 70% of the gangs arrested were white gangs.
>>
>>619113902
It really is true that leftists are physically incapable of understanding the right's points of view
>>
>>619111979
I’m Canadian and I hate chugs (nates, prairie niggers, indians) worse than blacks. The few blacks up here tend to at least work and contribute taxes, Indians do nothing but sit around the downtown core drinking and shitting in public, getting insane amount of gibs from the government, and stabbing people with screwdrivers.
Should have finished the fucking job.
>>
>>619110083
This is factually untrue. The United States was stretched too thin and decided the best way to defeat the Native Americans (who used hit n run tactics) was to destroy their food source and force them into compliance.
>>
>>619115814
So 80% are 70% of gangs, aka underrepresented. Nice one.
>>
>>619115480
>No, because American kikes don't profit from fossil fuels, that money goes to Russia and OPEC.
So let me get this straight, jews have somehow infiltrated every industry on the planet despite being such a tiny minority but for whatever reason their demi-god like powers of infiltration just don't work when it comes to the fossil fuel industry. How curious. Doesn't seem financially sound to invest in tech that isn't profitable, sounds to me like if they were truly greedy they'd invest in what actually is profitable I.E fossil fuels, right?

>Why is the kike media only fixated on white people

First of all, where is the media ONLY fixated on white people? When does the media outright come out and claim that somehow global warming is only white people's fault? As far as I can tell they are blaming multi-national corporations, not "white people" specifically retard. No one is walking up to some impoverished white farmer and killing him an evil polluting demon.
>>
>>619115929
they are all deathly afraid of what people think of them. its why strawmanning and outgrouping is so effective to control them like dumb cattle.
>>
>>619115794
Then why does ghana have a lower murder rate than russia and estonia?
>>
File: 1544332280139.jpg (2.43 MB, 1651x4679)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB JPG
>>619116079
>>
File: gigachink.png (846 KB, 960x641)
846 KB
846 KB PNG
>>619112370
kek
>>
>>619116145
Let me ask you friend, if a murder is carried out in Ghana is it guaranteed to reach the statistics?
>>
>>619115734
>Do you have any evidence of this or are you going to just say 'da juice" every time you're stumped on a fact? The race is irrelevant when it comes to capitalism, hence why mentioning race isn't important, especially considering most American Jews are white anyway
You contradict yourself in these two statements. You want evidence of them being jews provided but once it is provided suddenly "race is irrelevant". So what's the point of even providing it if you're going to bury your head in the sand?
>Also, everyone remembers Alexander the Great as a "brutal conqueror" I'm sure white nationalists see him as a hero though.
I mean that's not even remotely true. I don't know what type of shithole you live in but in the West Alexander the Great is one of the most popular historical figures up there with Julius Caesar and Jesus and certainly not remembered in a bad way.
>I'm talking about the split between the jews who disapprove of isreal and it's human rights violations vs the jews who support isreal and its actions.
This split only exists in your head, btw. Sure, some jews don't like Israel, but I would argue the majority do. And since you're very aware that America is in bed with Israel, why do you think that is? (((Who))) do you think determines American policy? I even gave you a tip. And please don't be anymore retarded and say Biden.
>Introducing a more diverse culture into the workplace can help with innovation
What are you basing this on exactly? Europe experienced its biggest jump in innovation when it was 100% white, so I don't know where you get your data from. Even the tech age that started in the 50-60's was when America was 90% white.
> predatory capitalism
Ah yes, the capitalism is at fault. And how do you think capitalism works, pumpkin? It relies on endless growth via migration. Yet you hate capitalism? You libshits truly exist in a cognitive dissonance. You hate ever increasing rent rent, but you love immigration. Lol
>>
>>619113902
i dont want to live in mogadishu, not seeing another whitey for hours and eat fly burgers, sure maybe we delay global warming by 45 years that way but mr goldstein needs the economy to keep flowing so the new normal will keep producing products and more waste. the agenda is to make me change my life completely while the rich and companies change nothing id be more than happy to compromise but no im not going to when theres no different option
>>
>>619116203
Yes, I'm totally gonna read a 4chan schizo bloviating for 10+ post on "jewish control" of the planet, is this really all it took for you people to become an anti-semite? Some retard spewing unsubstantiated statistics on /pol/?
>>
Didn't they make that annoying suffrage woman in town invincible because femenists who would never touch video games in the first place cried about People being able to kill her?
>>
>>619116262
Well, given how Ghana is one of the more well developed african countries, I'd say yes.
>>
>>619111282
But why make them invincible?
>>
>>619116598
>one of the more well developed
And how many are not well developed in the year 2022
>>
>>619116598
by african standards? not a very high bar
>>
File: 1566073697429.png (328 KB, 595x595)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>619116418
>are these statistics, fact patterns, and evidence that I will continue to ignore really the reason why you become anti-semites
Yes
>>
>>619116079
>let me get this straight, jews have somehow infiltrated every industry on the planet despite being such a tiny minority but for whatever reason their demi-god like powers of infiltration just don't work when it comes to the fossil fuel industry
Not every country, the West. And most specifically America which is the global cultural hegemon and exerts incredible amounts of pressure on other countries. I just love the straw man arguments liberals love to build to defend their delusions.
>SO YOU THINK JEWS GATHER TOGETHER IN A TINY ROOM AND PLOT EVILLY ON HOW TO CONTROL THE WORLD? Lulz, you must think the world is FLAT TOO, HAHA WHAT A LOSER!
End.
>Doesn't seem financially sound to invest in tech that isn't profitable, sounds to me like if they were truly greedy they'd invest in what actually is profitable I.E fossil fuels, right?
First off, I didn't finish my sentence. The tech is profitable, it jsut isn't overly so as of now, but it will be in the future. The global warming shit and green energy is just a set-up to establish a monopoly on it. Also, you can't just invest in fossil fuels - you either have them or you don't. Fossil fuels aren't also a desirable adventure for jews who are primarily situated in tech sector and it's something that is finite. You can't have two companies digging the same ground.
>First of all, where is the media ONLY fixated on white people?
Everywhere. Sure, the overall message is that everyone has to come together, it's a global issue yada, yada, but the finger is always pointed at Europe and America. Never on India and China or Africa or these third world countries whose air is barely breathable for the people. Why is that? The Paris Accord is basically US and Europe subsidizing the shit out of India and China to allow a bunch of capitalists to set up their green business there and profit in the future (money you'll never see because it's not going to back to the budget of the US)
>>
>>619111935
Why would the Pinkertons investigate the Indian Affairs group if all white wants to do is kill natives? You do also realise that the Indian wars only ended in the 1920s right?
>>
>>619116284
> You want evidence of them being jews provided but once it is provided suddenly "race is irrelevant"
Two things can be true at the same time, I never said I'd acknowledge them somehow being jewish as an important fact, the fact that you think jews have this level of godly coordination throughout history is ridiculous enough that there's no way anyone other than another schizo would take you seriously.
>Alexander the Great is one of the most popular historical figures
No shit he's popular, but he's still viewed as a brutal conqueror. These two things aren't mutually exclusive.
>but I would argue the majority do
Then you'd have to substantiate that claim
> you're very aware that America is in bed with Israel, why do you think that is?
Inteligencia in the middle east, the U.S is also in bed with Saudi Arabia but surely you wouldn't say something as dumb as Muslims being in complete control of U.S media and government too right? Maybe you would, idk. Also, republicans control 61% of U.S policies
>What are you basing this on exactly?
race-diverse startups are more successful than race-homogenous: http://www.na-businesspress.com/JBD/JBD17-3/HendersonL_17_3_.pdf https://www.articlegateway.com/index.php/JBD/article/view/1235

>It relies on endless growth via migration. Yet you hate capitalism?
Here's a tip: If the person you're debating is lambasting capitalism then they aren't a "libshit" retard, they're a leftist or socialist to make things easier for you. Also who the fuck says I'm in favor of endless migration? Can you stop straw manning for one post?
>>
>>619116926
Those are the ones with the higher murder rates, which I'm sure you wouldn't report as "inaccurate" data.
>>
>>619102686
a colleague of Catcher Freeman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbKLM75YpnA
>>
>>619115814
if only it werent public knowledge that the english police ignore middleeastern rapists or simply label them as white to avoid being called racist. are you american? they do the same thing there with hispanics where theyre only brown on cinco de mayo or during voting season.
>>
>>619117345
I'd report it as incomplete along with Ghana's. The point being the increase in blacks correlates with a decrease in standards of living everywhere in the planet that they are higher up in population. It applies to American cities, it applies to any Asian country that accepts them as immigrants, it's a simple fact. Acknowledging reality doesn't make you hateful, but being forced to co-habitate with people you're not compatible with by a very tiny percent of the population with a very huge percent of the power is a recipe for hate.
>>
>>619117271
>fact that you think jews have this level of godly coordination throughout history
Not coordination, just plain and simple nepotism. You stick with your own people and culture, only this isn't allowed for white people. How is this a foreign concept to you?
>but he's still viewed as a brutal conqueror.
No, he's really not viewed as such.
>Then you'd have to substantiate that claim
You were the first one who said jews are divided on Israel. Where is your source for that figure?
>Inteligencia in the middle east, the U.S is also in bed with
Umm, actually the US don't need Israel for shit in the MIddle East, especially intelligence.
> U.S is also in bed with Saudi Arabia but surely you wouldn't say something as dumb as Muslims being in complete control of U.S media and government too right? Maybe you would, idk.
True, but the US actually profits from the Saudis (at least up until now, relations are at least going cold now) in oil and geopolitical soft power. There is nothing Israel offers to US that is worth the trouble
>Also, republicans control 61% of U.S policies
Even if we pretend that is true, both parties are for Israel. There isn't really much of a difference between Democrats or Republicans on the Israel issue.
>race-diverse startups are more successful than race-homogenous
Says who? I can make a graph that says the opposite. You really don't know, do you?
>then they aren't a "libshit" retard, they're a leftist or socialist to make things easier for you
What's the fucking difference? You're all the same type of retard to me. Vast majority of liberals hate capitalism themselves yet argue for capitalistic practices.
>Also who the fuck says I'm in favor of endless migration? Can you stop straw manning for one post?
So when should the West stop importing foreigners in your opinion? When are you going to be satisfied, if you're against limitless immigration but still for immigration nevertheless?
>>
>>619117075
>Not every country, the West
You realize this makes it even worse, right idiot? Especially if we're only limiting shit to america, the mythical jew with comicbook superpowers of infiltration should have no issue infiltrating the fossil fuels industry, no you have to come up with even more bullshit to cover for your other bullshit.
>. Fossil fuels aren't also a desirable adventure for jews who are primarily situated in tech sector and it's something that is finite.
You forget Israel, an apartheid state with immense power is situated in the middle east where fossil fuels are abundant, right?
>it's a global issue yada, yada, but the finger is always pointed at Europe and America
America is a melting pot and if it's ran by jews(according to you) and jews have the most power, then they're pointing the finger at themselves? Lmao, you people are a fucking walking circus.
>>
>>619113282
They would kill you along with their white supporters.
>>
>>619113902
>leftist generally in favour of preserving the environment
Aral sea would like a word.
>>
>>619114617
>he said fear mongering about the white supremacist boogeyman.
>>
>>619117841
>You realize this makes it even worse, right idiot? Especially if we're only limiting shit to america, the mythical jew with comicbook superpowers of infiltration should have no issue infiltrating the fossil fuels industry, no you have to come up with even more bullshit to cover for your other bullshit.
I mean are you playing dumb at this point or are you actually retarded? I really can't tell with you people. Can you read what I typed? Since when does America only limits its influence to... America? And I already explained the fossil fuels issue but it went flying straight through your head.
>You forget Israel, an apartheid state with immense power is situated in the middle east where fossil fuels are abundant, right?
Israel resources belong to Israel, not the goyim. Second of all, Israel is a net energy importer, you idiot, what "abundant natural resources" are you talking about?
>America is a melting pot and if it's ran by jews(according to you) and jews have the most power, then they're pointing the finger at themselves?
Umm, again, you're just proving you're beoynd retarded at this point. Since when did America point the fingers at themelves. You do realize that the propaganda usually is about "powerful old white men", "privileged white men". The second when the identity of these "powerful white men" are mentioned, well, you see what happened to Kyrie and Kanye, right? When exactly have you seen jews allowing to be criticized for anything?
>>
>>619115806
Buffalo tastes like like beef but with some gaminess to it. It's like hunted meat for people who live in cities
>>
>>619114867
>rape
You mean "sexual emergency"
>>
>>619111759
it's spelled croutons anon
>>
>>619116012
Why not both?
>>
>>619117823
>You stick with your own people and culture, only this isn't allowed for white people. How is this a foreign concept to you?
Jews ARE white, at lest aschkenazi jews are, and you dont need to be ethnically jewish to become a jew either. Also whites are definitely allowed to be nepotistic. But we're talking about the context of science, you're trying to claim that jews are trying to push a progressive narrative as far back as the founding of this country to fuck over whites, right?
>No, he's really not viewed as such.
Whatever, that's your opinion. I'm just saying I've never seen him in a positive light unless the people in question are making it seem like his being a brutal conqueror was a good thing.
>You were the first one who said jews are divided on Israel. Where is your source for that figure?
One-in-ten U.S. Jews support the BDS movement, while 43% oppose it and 43% haven’t heard much about it

then there's this

https://www.pewresearch.org/religion/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2021/05/PF_05.11.21_jewish.americans-07-4.png?resize=542,1024

>Umm, actually the US don't need Israel for shit in the MIddle East, especially intelligence
Then what the fuck do you think the U.S needs Israel for?
>both parties are for Israel. There isn't really much of a difference between Democrats or Republicans on the Israel issue.
Because of the christian belief that jews new a homeland before the rapture can happen or some shit.
>Says who? I can make a graph that says the opposite. You really don't know, do you?
Yeah I totally just made that graph up right now, anon.
>Vast majority of liberals hate capitalism
This is a contradiction, one of the main tenants of liberalism IS capitalism, hence why it "seems" they support it, because they do.
>So when should the West stop importing
We're not "importing" shit, and ironically enough climate change is going to cause an even bigger migration wave than the one we have no so maybe dont vote against your best interest?
>>
>>619115168
Exactly this, not reading all the schizo babble in this thread but I've played through RDR2 last summer and while there has been a few time where the leftist propaganda became obvious it's definitely negligible as it doesn't happen often at all, probably happened for thirty minutes of playtime out of the 140hours I've spent on the game
>>
>>619112526
>only some light bruises
If this was in a random normal nightclub in NY or Texas the dude would have both eyes completely black and blue and utterly swollen like the rest of his dumpy ass.
>>
>>619101428
>attention to detail is cringe

I hate you faggot zoomers so much
>>
>>619101428
based
>>
>>619111398
That's a they/them gay
>>
>>619116012
Sorry but my fact checkers have deboonked your fact checkers.
>>
>>619111471
You will never be a woman
>>
>>619111398
Literally could be the poster child for 4chan, or specifically /pol/ or any anime board, even /v/.
>>
>>619118382
> Can you read what I typed? Since when does America only limits its influence to... America?
The problem is you can't make a coherent point to save your life, we're talking specifically about industries where Jews have infiltrated, can you stay on topic moron? No one has said anything about them limiting their influence on America, you're the one who brought up America, you also claimed fossilf fuels for whatever stupid ass reason are only profitable for Russia and not the oil barons living in the U.S as we speak?
>Israel resources belong to Israel, not the goyim.
You forget other than saudi arabia they are the most well-connected state in the middle east, not only that but they have claimed extremely large swathes of Palestinian land. Keep up.
> Since when did America point the fingers at themelves.
Lmao, you're the one who claimed that "jews" are only pointing the finger at america and europe, and since according to you america is ran by jews, that means they're really pointing the finger at themselves.
>The second when the identity of these "powerful white men" are mentioned, well, you see what happened to Kyrie and Kanye
Yes because their "identity" is irrelevant, it's because you and your ilk are trying to push a Jewish conspiracy. Black people are overrepresented in sports and entertainment, it's not a "conspiracy" that this is the case, there are very specific cultural reasons for this.
>>
File: 1648552328485.webm (2.33 MB, 1280x720)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB WEBM
>>619118816
>Jews ARE white
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, there we go with this shit again. Your nose is showing.
>you're trying to claim that jews are trying to push a progressive narrative as far back as the founding of this country to fuck over whites, right?
And?
>Whatever, that's your opinion
It's not my opinion, it's a fact. Unless you live in India or Iran
>then there's this
you just posted a stat that shows 73% of jews are supportive of Israel (whatever that means) with 22% "too supportive" (but that doesn't mean they themselves don't support Israel). So you have at least 90+ jews want some form of support for Israel
>Then what the fuck do you think the U.S needs Israel for?
Nothing. It's the Jewish homeland. The US is obligated to help and support given who rules it. At this point the US is nothing more than a vassal state to Israel, if we're being brutally honest.
>Yeah I totally just made that graph up right now
Never said you did, just said that you can easily make up this information and post the opposite.
>one of the main tenants of liberalism IS capitalism
Why are you playing dumb? You know full well that modern liberalism has very little to do with actual liberalism of old when America was founded.
>We're not "importing" shit, and ironically enough climate change is going to cause an even bigger migration wave than the one we have no so maybe dont vote against your best interest?
Yes, we are. It's hard to tell if you're trolling at this point given how retarded you want to showcfase yourself as. But as far as climate change goes, climate change by itself doesn't exist and second of all - with or without the supposed "climate change" Europe and America imports millions of migrants every year. Nobody is forcing them to do it but they do.
>>
>>619119340
Literally /pol/ skullshape, you can see how much of a brainlet he is from his profile.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (281 KB, 974x928)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>619118816
>jews are white
>>
Micah Bell is the most morally despicable character R* has ever crafted, and yet Arthur just keeps tolerating his shit through 70 hours of gameplay for no good reason. I have a hard time seeing the Red Dead 2 campaign as anything other than a bizarre comedy with this in mind.
>>
>>619113972
He's unironically a qwerty++.
>>
File: 1600365524602[1].jpg (116 KB, 700x525)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>619119512
>No one has said anything about them limiting their influence on America
I don't know what you're even talking about anymore. It's like that chapter from Hitler's Mein Kampf where the jew will lose an argument, rattle on and on about something entirely different and then the next day he'll pretend he won the debate, fully convinced in his own arguments. Like what are we even talking about this point? Jews don't control the oil industry retard, how many times do I have to repeat myself? US has some specific oil and gas fields, but it pales in comparison to OPEC and Russia. How many times do i need to repeat that to get it through your head?
>You forget other than saudi arabia they are the most well-connected state in the middle east
Connected how? What are you trying to say here?
>Lmao, you're the one who claimed that "jews" are only pointing the finger at america and europe, and since according to you america is ran by jews, that means they're really pointing the finger at themselves
I already explained it to you but you still don't get it. Jews pretend to be white to the goyim, jews put blame on white people, it has even become a meme at this point of "we white people", white people in said countries feel guilty and supportive of jewish policies. Here's an image if you're still braindead and unable to understand their game.
>Yes because their "identity" is irrelevant
oh boy
>it's because you and your ilk are trying to push a Jewish conspiracy
Come up with something new already.
>>
>>619103425
Comics used to be good..
>>
>>619119543
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, there we go with this shit again. Your nose is showing
I'm Armenian, thank you very much.
>And?
So are they communicating with each other over time telepathically or what? How are they this coordinated?
>So you have at least 90+ jews want some form of support for Israel
Support for isreal in context means support of their human rights violations, the BDS movement was made to quell those human rights violations.
>just said that you can easily make up this information and post the opposite.
Well, this isn't made up and it's well-researched.
>Nothing. It's the Jewish homeland.
So America isn't a white country then?
>You know full well that modern liberalism has very little to do with actual liberalism of old when America was founded.
Todays liberalism is more socially progressive, that's l iterally eat, believe in the private ownership of the means of production never changed and if you see someone that's anti-capitalist with these same socially progressive ideals then they're quite simply put: Not a liberal, it's that simple.
>But as far as climate change goes, climate change by itself doesn't exist and second of all
So these rivers around the world are magically shrinking for no reason?
>Europe and America import millions of migrants every year.
Do you even know what being a "migrant" means? It means they're there temporarily until their country becomes safe, then they leave.Or are you talking about IMMIGRANTS? These are two completely different things and immigrating is a far longer and more tedious process.
>>
>>619111991
you cut off your penis
>>
>>619120019
Playing low-honor and enjoying the game as a dark comedy is honestly the most fun way to experience it, he comes across as a jaded career criminal who knows he’s surrounded by idiots but keeps going along with THE PLAN anyway. Came back to camp covered in blood and lost my shit laughing when Arthur sat down to talk to Karen about how he’s been killing animals and women for no reason and she barely reacts.
>>
>>619120328
>I don't know what you're even talking about anymore
Because like I said, you're too dumb to form a coherent point. Backtrace your steps in this convo and you'll see exactly what I mean when I say this.
>Jews don't control the oil industry retard, how many times do I have to repeat myself?
Yes dumbfuck, I'm aware you made this claim, I'm just pointing out how internally inconsistent your logic is when it comes to Jewish omnipotent control over everything America, but all of a sudden when it's inconvenient for your argument they lack any sort of control in the oil and gas industry.
>Connected how? What are you trying to say here?
As in political influence in the middle east, they have eyes and ears all over the middle east, THIS is why they are invaluable to the U.S and the U.S.
> Jews pretend to be white to the goyim
Probably because they are white, first of all can we recognize how fucking stupid you sound? So scarlet Johanson isn't white but somehow someone as swarthy as a spaniard or italian is? Either this is you unconsciously admitting that race is a social construct or you're too dumb to stay consistent in your beliefs.
>>
>>619120405
>I'm Armenian, thank you very much.
I didn't know I was speaking to Ana Kasparian. That explains why you're so dum.
>So are they communicating with each other over time telepathically or what? How are they this coordinated?
Nepotism. Guy is jewish, you employ him because he is jewish, you build connections like that. How do you think they coordinated in the Medieval ages?
>Support for isreal in context means supportSure and at least 74% of jews in America support that which is a staggering majority. And around 20% still support it, just think America should tone it down a little.
>Well, this isn't made up and it's well-researched.
Who says it's well researched? You?
>So America isn't a white country then?
I didn't know indians founded the United States of America. Thanks for educating me.
>Todays liberalism is more socially progressive,
not only way more socially progressive but also way more economically to the left.
>So these rivers around the world are magically shrinking for no reason?
Such as? And not like this isn't a natural process, btw. Also, we're leaving a so called mini-Ice Age period in Earth's history, if you didn't know. Also, the Earth cools and warms throughout 200 year periods. We are in the warm period right now, 200 years ago we were in the cold period. It's Earth's natural cycle. But you didn't know any of that, so it's easy to see why you're so easily brainwashed with propaganda.
>Do you know what a migrant is
|"a person who moves from one place to another, especially in order to find work or better living conditions."
Here's your exact definition. Nothing is said about him leaving. It actually comes from the Roman word "migrationem " to move from one place to another, to resettle, etc.
> immigrating is a far longer and more tedious process
ah yes, very tedious and long process considering how millions of immigrants are flooding in Europe and America. By your def, I'll hate to see the "quick" process
>>
>>619101939
>>619098528
The point was the hunters were just needlessly and cruelly killing animals to make the injuns look bad. They werent even using the animals. Its one thing to kill an animal, its another thing entirely to disrespect it's life but not even using its hide/meat
>>
>>619120932
>Backtrace your steps in this convo and you'll see exactly what I mean when I say this.
No ,you're just retarded, lost sense of the conversation either because you're too dumb or on purpose and now you're pretending you won the argument like a typical jew.
>your logic is when it comes to Jewish omnipotent control over everything America, but all of a sudden when it's inconvenient for your argument they lack any sort of control in the oil and gas industry
Why are you making a strawman of everything I say like a typical jew/ When did I say they have control over everything in America? I said they control America through the media and tech and the banking sector, not that they literally control every nook and cranny of the country.
>As in political influence in the middle east, they have eyes and ears all over the middle east, THIS is why they are invaluable to the U.S and the U.S.
Mate, the US doesn't need Israel intelligence for any of their operations in the MIddle East. I mean none of it. The US is fully capable on its own to conduct said intelligence. You're just throwing shit at the wall at this point, trying to see what fits to explain your retarded narrative.
>Probably because they are white
lolz...
>So scarlet Johanson isn't white but somehow someone as swarthy as a spaniard or italian is? Either this is you unconsciously admitting that race is a social construct or you're too dumb to stay consistent in your beliefs.
White is a replacement term for "European". Is Scarlett Johanson European? I don't think so. I mean you can find Arabs and even Afghanistanis who look like Nordics, yet I wouldn't call them white because they don't have European ancestry. It's that simple.
>>
>>619115323
Thanks brudder you got a smoke or bus fare?
>>
>>619113275
Arthur turns on the jew because he thinks perjury is immoral. Herr Strauss calls himself a legitimate businessman and does more damage to innocents than anyone else in the game, save Micah. Say what you want against RDR2's writing but it was certainly not pro jew. In fact Im surprised it even made it into the game
>>
>>619114030
The TB killed him, not the beating. He was a goner anyway.
>and didn't have to actually do anything Strauss said
The game railroads you into being a jew's debt collector so you can rebel against it later. Its Ludo-narrative dissonance which the game is choc full of. I want be an adventuring cowboy and hired muscle, and rob corrupt evil rich folk, not go beat up pollacks for their wedding rings so a jew can contribute to the camp. But you're forced to do so
>>
>>619121805
>Arthur turns on the jew because he thinks perjury is immoral. Herr Strauss calls himself a legitimate businessman
Strauss is addressed as a German in the game. I don't remember the game ever referring to him as jewish.
>>
>>619112673
>number of bison in the US pre-1800
>60 million
>number of bison in the US in 1889
>541
>>
>>619121178
>Nepotism.
Nepotism is one thing which most groups engage in, it's another thing, it's another thing to think that somehow jews are somehow all brought together by the arbitrary goal of destroying white people for no reason and that somehow the ancestors telepathically communicated with present jews to achieve this ideal.
> not that they literally control every nook and cranny of the country
So then they don't control the historian sector either then? Glad we can clear that up.
>White is a replacement term for "European"
Yes, most jews in america have european ancestry.

https://www.nbcnews.com/sciencemain/most-ashkenazi-jews-are-genetically-europeans-surprising-study-finds-8c11358210
>>
>Indians hunt the bisons to extinction
>NOOOOO IT WAS THE WHITE GUYS, THEY ARE THE EVIL ONES
>PLEASE DON'T MENTION THE HUNTING METHODS USED BY THE INDIANS, PLEASE DON'T MENTION THEY KILLED THOUSANDS OF BISONS TO EAT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM
>"T-THEY MAKE USE OF EVERY PART OF THE ANIMAL", PLEASE, JUST KEEP SPREADING THAT MYTH, PLEEEEEEASE
>>
>>619113418
Wouldn't the remains just be free pickings for other wildlife, and fungus too. There is no such thing as waste in nature.
>>
>>619122129
Did Jewish bison hooves type this?
>>
>>619121931
You're not though. You only need to collect 1 debt of the 3 Strauss gives you at the beginning and then at some point you're forced into doing the Downes mission. After that all the other Strauss missions are optional.
>>
>>619122007
It's pretty implied and most of the worst jews are from Germany.
>>
>>619122463
>no argument
cope
>>
>>619113972
>>619119340
Cope. He's alive and well and the people he done the deed to will never again influence the world with their terrible, objectively wrong beliefs again.
>>
>>619122226
>Nepotism is one thing which most groups engage in,
No, they don't or at least it is strongly prohibited on a government level. Ever heard of a thing called affirmative action?
>So then they don't control the historian sector either then? Glad we can clear that up.
Again, you're building a strawman of something I didn't say. Jews control the historian sector, but it's mostly through them silencing or smearing opposing opinion via the power they have. That doesn't mean they control every historian out there or that every historian is jewish, but if you control the flow of information, it doesn't really matter. The information that reaches the goyim is information that is jewish filtered anyway.
>Yes, most jews in america have european ancestry.
They are not native to Europe though, so it doesn't matter. I mean John Obongo Mbappe can have European ancestry, doesn't make him European. They migrated into Europe, they are not from these lands.
>>
>>619122582
he's alive, at least
>>
>>619120019
He's not even that bad until Chapter 6
>>
>>619122408
you're such a fucking retard. I bet you think a few tribal skirmishes between plains tribes is equivalent to two world wars, too
>>
>>619122503
I'm very doubtful that such a virtue signalling games as RDR 2 would have a money lender as jewish. That's one of the oldest jewish professions and considered incredibly "anti-semitic" to even meniton it.
>>
So who was more evil?
>>
>>619111182
kek. look at that enormous seethe.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with wanting to protect wildlife.
>>
>>619101848
weren't most American police forces originally created to catch runaway slaves?
>>
>>619111282
nta but I think it would be fine if they portrayed it with a bit more respect to the actual issue. as it stands, Arthur perfectly lines up with modern day morals and identity politics. the game gives off the impression of, "while we may be robbing people blind and actual murderers, at least we're not rude."
of all the types of people at the time, the roving gangs of criminals would probably be the most likely to treat women as property and try to take advantage of freed slaves.
and if the idea was to portray Arthur as a misfit caught up in the wrong crowd, they failed too.
>>
>>619112673
Nibba, hunting bison near became a fucking sport to the American pioneer. They're big targets that just run away from you. Shit was too easy kill.
>>
>>619112673
>Revisionist garbage
>by a right wing revisionist
>>
File: 1651956742171.png (9 KB, 645x770)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>I read a post on /lit/ once about how video games, even if they have the budget to mitigate engagement limitations with a great engine, voice acting, environments etc., they will still inevitably be ruined by SJW politics. Such was my experience with RDR2, a fantastic game in 2018 but one I cannot replay because the pozz is too overt to look past when the game has lost it's appeal of being a new release.
>And no, it's not just the bison hunting mission. It's the feminism and anti-racism which is so out of place in the setting. And the epilogue sucks dick.
>>
>>619111634
did you just misgender them?
>>
>>619112673
>rightwinger spewing revisionist history

I live in fucking Oklahoma, man. What are you trying to pull?
>>
>>619123991
Lol that is going to be so funny when every time /pol/tard decides to go rambo with manifesto they willl add "umm actually im trans" to meme lmao.
>>
>>619100739
I agree that its out of place, but I honestly can't see any world where the stuff ruins the game. All the stuff I remember is
>the suffragette mission (probably the biggest one)
>arthur saying he hates all races equally (which was kind of funny to be fair, even if it didn't make sense for the time)
>dutch talking about the native americans
>the subject matter & dialogue of the native american missions in general
all of these kind of just happen, and the game never lingers on them for too long. I feel like if the game is legitimately unplayable for you because of the "SJW Content", then idk what to say
>>
>>619123980
I recognize that dog walker
>>
>>619122659
>kills civilians and entire town's police force in introductory mission (total death count likely higher than the Blackwater Massacre itself)
>badmouths every minority in the game
>kills camp dog
>hisses like a snake
Please, huh?
>>
>>619122479
Still forced into debt collection even if you dont want to do it, even after Arthur expresses his distaste of doing it.
>>
>>619100387
>settlers
Indians used to run Bison off cliffs by the dozens or hundreds if they could. Barely any usable meat after they fall off a cliff and they couldn't carry all the Bison back if they wanted to but no no keep going on about how it was white man's fault.
>>
>>619122659
I already hated him before the end of chapter 1.
>>619120019
This is what really bugs me about RDR2. They put so much effort into the immersive detail aspects of the game but you get rail roaded by the story and traditional mission structure

I dont want to beat up a sick man for Herr Strauss because the plot demands I do
I dont want to break micah out of jail and doom everyone because the plot demands I do
And it never matters how much money I make through legitimate means in the game, even playing as a maximum honor robin hood super hero, you still get forced by the plot into "One last bad jobber to stick to the plan"

My nigga arthur walking around with 10 gold bars in his satchel and you still gotta rob a train to progress the story. The game should have been more open ended, more decisions to be made. Less structured.
>>
ITT: midwits
>>
>>619122629
>Ever heard of a thing called affirmative action?
The thing that mostly white women benifit from? Yeah.
>Again, you're building a strawman of something I didn't say.
You literally said the historical facts surrounding europeans destroying the buffalos were "jewish lies" or some stupid shit.
>They are not native to Europe though
Neither are the medditerranians, they migrated from areas in the middle east. Yet I gaurantee you still take credit for italian and greco-roman accomplishments.
>>
>>619122725
He's a big nosed money lender with a funny accent, Strauss is a common Ashkenazi surname but
>>
>>619103425
Notice actually its the directors, not the writers of the film, that usually get all the prestige.
>>
>>619111616
hooowwible afwul shit ewuopeeans diiiiid!!!! ahahaha you lessers are so disgusting
>>
>>619104536
>my first novel
Imagine being proud of telling people you're poorly-cultured and then pretending you know about stories when novels have always been a better story-telling medium than games.
>>
>>619126859
Yeah you right, whitey dindu nuffin, he was a goo boi all his life.
>>
>>619122129
>60 million bison pre 1800
How would anyone know? Not like anyone was counting.
>>
>>619101268
This is copium and sounds like the tears of a failed writer. Rough day in CWCville, Chris?
>>
>>619112624
Revisionist
>>
>>619127046
good to who? to lessers like you? the only reason why you didnt do the same things to us is because we are better than you in every singe aspect
>>
>>619111390
Citations?
>>
>>619104536
just fucking imagine saying "my first novel" as an adult like it's something to be proud of
>>
>>619116418
Shalom
>>
>>619122582
They
>>
the right lost the culture war and all you have left is making passive aggressive posts in a cambodian basket weaving board
>>
>>619127076
Do you think people estimate animal populations even today by counting every individual animal?
>>
>>619127270
I love how white nationalist somehow manage to prop themselves up as the victims and the victors at once, truly fascinating double think logic by a group of disgenic retards.
>>
>>619128151
>do you think [retarded shit]
No strawman nigger, I don't. I'm also not so keen on trusting your ass-pulls. Sorry, but you simply have no authority.
>>
lmaoing @ the stormtard speaking like a cartoon villain itt
take your meds my dude
>>
>>619128264
you cant even read, i said if you COULD you would have done the same things as we did
>>
>>619126373
Hey, I still think of him as jew in my headcanon, I just don't believe Rockstar are that based to actually make him one, especially given how libshit the rest of the game is
>>
>>619111398
>took a trained veteran to actually fucking down this lard
>they didn’t even arm the bartender
This guy should have died for his great shooting plan, but people love to virtue signal by making themselves soft targets.
>>
>kill honest and hard working white people simulator
imagine paying money for this goyslop trash
>>
File: 1669026725060861.jpg (149 KB, 512x512)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>619098528
SLAVERY BAD

ROBBIN GOOD
>>
>>619129096
No, actually I wouldn't have.
>>
>>619131416
I’m sure you would go against the profitable norms of the time and instead pursue true moral good you incorruptible bastion of modern values.
>>
>>619114718
>ur revolver only holds 6 shots
wtf its acutally kino accuracy 10/10 gay of the year
>>
>>619124147
>I live in Oklahoma
What the fuck does that even mean retarded leftwinger that you're a former redskin cannibal?
>>
>>619131572
Not only would that one person do so but the entire North did during the civil war. Keep coping and crying with your confederate flag, trailer trash.
>>
>>619134002
Anon, the North literally outmoded slavery. It was no longer necessary, they industrialized. Furthermore, the north is also “we”.
>>
>>619134258
>I’m sure you would go against the profitable norms of the time.
You do know how profitable slavery was right? It's literally free workers. Southerners were too Jewish to give up the profits so they went too war over it but keep trying to move the goal posts or revise history in order to not make yourself look like a bottom dwelling retard of society.
>>
>>619134592
>slaves eat air, are guarded by air and appear out of thin air
they're not free. Wagecucks, however, are (or were) free because you only paid for the work and could fire them at will when you didnt make profit off of them. Not so easy with slaves.
>>
>>619134592
Slavery literally doesn’t work in a thoroughly industrial setting. Completely uneducated workers running machines that cost more than them? The north got rid of slavery once there was no reason to have it. The fucking COTTON GIN reduced slavery, do you think the advent of industrial machines wouldn’t? Southerners didn’t industrialize, so they relied on inefficient but scaled free labor to literally pick their already inferior to the north economy. Morality almost always takes a back seat to reality, and the North was beyond slavery financially before they outlawed it morally.
>>
>>619112673
>>619125152
holy cope
>>
>>619134912
Ok so you are retarded. Comparing slaves to wagecucks when they're actually getting paid for their work in the first place.
>>
File: Bison_skull_pile_edit.jpg (2.09 MB, 5689x4448)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB JPG
>>619112673
>i-it was totally the injuns bro!
>>
>>619135072
You are also retarded for thinking they'd put slaves in highly technical positions. They'd use them for labor like farm work so your whole entire argument is complete headcanon retardation.
>>
>>619135478
>farm work
What farm work drove the northern economy? The northern economy was not farm-centered, unlike the southern economy. Slaves were literally unnecessary and more trouble than they were worth once you move past an agricultural economy that needs endless stupid labor.
>>
File: 1660680146803032.jpg (20 KB, 446x598)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>619112673
Injuns killed Bison but fucking settlers made sport of it.
I'm the biggest shit talker of Squaws on the fucking planet and even I can't stomach this fucking "Le hecking gooderino did nothing wrong" stance cock sucking subhumans like you take on literally every subject involving white people.
>>
>>619135431
>>619135654
https://www.nytimes.com/1999/11/16/science/historians-revisit-slaughter-on-the-plains.html
>>
File: ChildWorkers.jpg (82 KB, 567x401)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>619135598
>What farm work drove the northern economy?
The children but that's a whole other topic which led to the birth of unions and worker's rights.
>>
>>619135785
You mean those children used in THE FUCKING FACTORIES? The ones covered in FUCKING SOOT? THOSE children? The one in the picture that were used to OPERATE INDUSTRIAL MACHINES?
THAT IS FARM WORK?
>>
>>619112673
https://apnews.com/article/science-travel-health-canada-5a7f69c50b4df6a70cf6dbdc40a932b2
and we are going to let them do it again lol
>>
File: 1388737407754.jpg (47 KB, 640x480)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>619135934
I mean. They're farming in the technical sense?
>>
>be white
>can't accept responsibility
>will crawl through the dirt, talk to decrepit and old senile anglos pissing in their sheets, look under stones, put spit in a zerox machine. lie in the media and any sorta tabloids to shift blame.
You know why the rest of the cultured world calls Americans "fragile whites" right?
>>
>>619111616
Loser cope
>>
>>619135934
I wasn't talking about farms since you brought up the Industrial Revolution with the North but to go back to your shitty point, there are farms in every state you can think off even back then. You are a dumbfuck if you think farming was exclusive to the South. Especially when there was no real way to transport foods from across the country.
>>
>>619136031
I think the modern term is “grinding”, which is more fitting considering the fate that sometimes awaited. Regardless, this just proves my point. The north was completely industrialized while the south was still agricultural. The south wanted slaves because stupid labor was needed in vast numbers, the north got rid of slaves because they didn’t need stupid labor in legions. Morality follows reality.
>>
>>619135934
>>619136031
Speaking as a Romanian, children are terrible at farm work, its all strength based labour. You want kids in your industrial machines for their nimble and small frames.
>>
>>619136129
There’s a difference between farms existing and farms being the center of your economy. You’re retarded.
>>
i like red dead redemption 2
>>
>lefties are under the impression that injuns knew what the concept of conservation was
Lefties really do live in fantasy land huh
>>
>>619136083
you niggers are so used to having your ass kissed by whites you're literally delusional, heres a fact check tyrone : whites built the western world - you live on the back of white responsibility, dont forget it, think about it as you fall asleep tonight
>>
>>619104536
ignore the spiteful faggots seething that they can't read
i'm proud of you anon
>>
>>619136205
That's because most Southerners couldn't read back then the same way they can't nowadays. That's why they're terrified of going into cities because that means they actually have to learn how to read the street signs.
>>
File: 1380160459033.png (199 KB, 598x400)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>619136332
all powerful noble savages that somehow still lost.
>>
>>619136393
Yes, the entire south should have moved north, that would have fixed the southern economy. What?
>>
>>619136332
they were at least aware of the concept of "we probably shouldn't kill the animals we eat faster than they can breed"
>>
>>619136403
I'd point out they were expertly picked apart by generations of technologically advanced warfare and/or the classic imperial tactic of giving them something to get addicted to, but also they did keep fucking signing all of those agreements. After a while it becomes caveat emptor.
>>
So who was worse?
>>
>>619136456
No they should have learned to read and write. The South were the type of people who didn't want schools in their communities because they deemed it as useless.
>>
>>619136347
your post only reinforce my claim that fragile whites like you are in fact mental cases
>>
>>619136562
Learning to read and write won’t retool your entire economy to work off of factories in a generation or two. You need the infrastructure first.
>>
>>619136463
Not really no considering they killed millions upon millions of Bison mostly for their fur. Most of the dead bison weren't even eaten. That's why several Bison species were already extinct. The arrive of the settlers just sped up the remaining dwindling numbers
>>
>>619136656
You can't build the infrastructure if you lack the education necessary to build it in the first place. Do you think it came out of nowhere? Of course you did since you're a Southerner.
>>
>>619136463
America is very big, so big it took a few goes to actually work out how much there was, and it also seemed like an elysian paradise of wildlife and space. Furriers couldn't walk more than ten feet without accidentally skinning something with their boot. There were entire forests made of bear. It actually ruined the fur market for a while.

You're an idiot given land purchase by the government that literally only cares enough to give you that land so they can say they own it not the British or someone else. Just getting there has involved a journey that regularly killed a good fifth of people trying it. Once you're there, there's absolutely nothing around aside from some angry indians (no idea why they're angry this is your land) and fellow pioneers. This big fucking moo asshole keeps walking around your land and they're fucking everywhere. The concept of conservatism literally does not exist in your mind: of course you are going to shoot the SHIT out of the wildlife. God gave you this bountiful place out of the grace of following His wisdom.

Then some wankers from the east who have actually read more than one book (and its not an almanac) move in after you made all this effort to colonize and point out boy sure there's a lot less of these bison around you're not going to listen to them.
>>
File: bisonskulls.gif (177 KB, 500x392)
177 KB
177 KB GIF
General Sherman literally put bounties on buffalo and sponsored hunts with the US army for the purpose of fucking over Indians to take their land. This is well-documented.

This disgraceful constant lying is why nobody listens to shit conservatives say anymore
>>
>>619136868
The north had literal decades more development time than the south, anon. Giving everyone an education doesn’t also give them the time to build these great big factories and an import system for the needed raw materials. The south was a resource vassal state to the industrial north.
>>
>>619136773
The Indians ate every Bison to the bone since had no way of storing the meat for later like how the pioneers did with salt. Also it's just common logic that trying to run Bison off a cliff or kill them with a bow/spear is a million times harder than pulling a fuckin trigger on your rooty tooty point and shooty.
>>
>>619112673
Cool fake news
>>
>>619100387
I never knew that. Sounds like a pretty good gimmick really.
>>
>>619137032
Are you listening to yourself? How does having an education not help you more with building infrastructure? You're the same type of retard that will build a piece of furniture without reading the instructions then wonders why it's all fucked up.
>>
>>619100387
I remember killing them all for a cheevo
>>
no game is perfect, if you are unable to ignore the shitty aspects of the game and appreciate the great parts of the game I truly pity you
>>
>>619112673
Leftists exist on a pure black and white spectrum of morality, incapable of seeing how both sides are bad
>>
>>619137132
Cool seethe bro
>>
>>619136995
The natives still killed millions for furs.
Also I never understood why bison skulls look like that
>>
>>619137323
It helps, but time is still needed to actually build the shit and set up the economy in a completely different direction. Even if you zapped every southerner into literate, educated university students, the change over to an industrial economy would still take decades.
>>
>fucktons of bison
>indians hunt bison
>bison thin out
>bison are harder to hunt because there are fewer
>indians move to a different area with more bison, easier to hunt in
>thinned bison population recovers
>indians come back when other population thins out
>still fucktons of bison
>repeat for ten thousand years
>europeans come
>indians still hunting
>europeans come more
>indians losing access to land once used to hunt bison
>cycle between hunting lands more often
>less time for bison population to recover
>less bison overall
>europeans completely pen in plains tribes
>indians still hunting bison at the same rates they did ten thousand years ago
>but there is no space for the indians to move to when the bison thin out
>so they keep hunting because it's their only food source
>no bison
tldr: https://youtu.be/b8tWXHgzvoc?t=38
>>
>>619137671
So it was a careful cycle interrupted by outsiders
>>
>>619137745
>careful cycle
Maybe they should have used their centuries to develop true sustainability
>>
>>619137671
On top of the US placing bounties on bison to encourage hunting specifically to fuck over the Indians' food source
>>
>>619137852
Or maybe, just maybe, we stopped trying to fuck with other countries so much and tried to fix our own bullshit
>>
File: EmpireStateBuilding.jpg (88 KB, 1200x628)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>619137654
No shit, anything worth pursuing takes time. Also it would take LESS "time" to build an infrastructure if you educated the masses. I guess according to you, things are not worth pursuing if they take time which is utter retardation and the literal definition of laziness.
>>
Both sides performed absolute dick moves, that much is true
>>
>>619136995
>>619137671
>Sherman knew that as long as the Sioux hunted buffalo, they’d never surrender to life with a plow. In a letter to Sheridan, dated May 10, 1868, Sherman wrote that as long as buffalo roamed those parts of Nebraska, “Indians will go there. I think it would be wise to invite all the sportsmen of England and America there this fall for a Grand Buffalo hunt, and make one grand sweep of them all.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2016/05/the-buffalo-killers/482349/?utm_source=copy-link&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=share

Stop being retarded. Driving buffalo to extinction was literally documented US army strategy for removing Indians. Why are you fools lying about this?
>>
Indians. Settlers. Natives. Whites.... but do we ever consider the American Bison?
>>
>>619138114
We did once we knocked the population down to a few hundred and were like "oh shit this might be a problem"
>>
>>619138021
What the fuck are you talking about? Of course industrial society is worth pursuing economically, but we’re talking about a specific point in time and the usage of slavery to prop up an economy style. When did you jump into the conversation, you’ve clearly not been following it.
>>
>>619137946
Do you think Indians just popped into existence retard lmao
We literally all came from Africa
>>
>>619137946
>other countries
What other country? There was no country here. The europeans acted in the best interest of their states and expanded into new land with untapped resources. There just happened to be people there that were very technologically undeveloped. Why does that make them “more noble”?
>>
>>619138249
Yeah, but like, leave it to whoever found it first
>>
>>619101756
Treating native superstition seriously, let alone allowing them to claim anything as “sacred,” is pozzed and retarded.
>>
>>619138401
Why? The “people that found it first” took it from the people that found it before them and so on and so on. Why does claim only really matter once whites find someone?
>>
>>619138382
There happened to be people there who should've been left alone. People need to stop being globalists.
>>
File: 3a50800u.png (742 KB, 1536x1496)
742 KB
742 KB PNG
>>619137745
Yeah. Not to put the blame completely on the yuros though, Indians were certainly profiting from bison hunts because they were now trading furs to settlers and receiving goods in turn(like guns to hunt more effectively, and alcohol which Indians were hopelessly addicted to). This probably resulted in more-than-necessary hunting of bison which only exacerbated the problem. But since the actual numbers of Indians hunting was much lower because of disease which decimated their population, who knows if it actually ended up with more bison killed on the Indian's part compared to pre-columbian hunting numbers.

>>619137852
>true sustainability
What do you consider this to be? The plains Indians lived for thousands of years without running the bison to extinction. I think that's more than sustainable enough
>>
>>619136347
This will never not be hilarious, you didn't build shit, a small percentage of brilliant men who looked like you do. More than likely you come from a long line of unecucated doofensmurtchs peasents you dumb Hick, there's no "brilliant" or special about you and that's what eats you up. There are black doctors and scientist that are 100x more valuable to society than you'll ever be.
>>
>>619138401
Ok so then why did the Indians not leave the Bison alone since they were there first
We all are animals after all
>>
>>619112673
that's not really what decimated their numbers. once the spanish gave the savages horses is when they buffalo numbers started plummeting. the horses allowed the savages to specifically target the calves for their more tender meat so in one hunt a tribe could completely decimate an entire herd because the young never got a chance to breed

this idea that the savages were some kind of conservationists is absurd. they were opportunistic hunter gatherers. their entire society was based around clearing out all the game and picking all the berries in an area then once depleted moved to the next area where they did the same and so and so forth until they returned back to where they started

>>619135737
OY GEVALT YOU SEE GOYIM DOCTOR ISENBERG SAID WHITE MAN BAD
>>
>>619138230
And I'm telling you that the South relying on slaves for their entire economy is complete horseshit. The reality was that they were too Jewish to give up the profits or have to do the work on their own because the majority of them were lazy and pot bellied from all the moonshine.
>>
>>619138498
>What do you consider this to be?
He means they should have started cropping and mass producing the grain jew for much needed goyslop
>>
>>619137671
GET OUT OF MY STOREEEE
>>
>>619137852
Maybe they should have kayaked to Europe and hunted our foxes.
>>
>>619138613
>just tap the inexhaustible supply of labor you already have bro, you don’t need slavery
Anon even today we NEED waves of immigrant workers to prop up farming. Nobody wants to do it, and even if they did we don’t have enough people not otherwise engaged.
>>
>>619138498
Sure they traded but sooner or later, the Indians figured out they got swindled by the conman whites the same way they only paid Mexico a couple million for Arizona and New Mexico. They would have the Indians trade valuable furs for commodities like a mirror because they could be easily deceived.
>>
>>619138620
>agriculture is more sustainabl-ACK
>>
>>619112538
Don't worry, RDR3 is gonna be about Sadie
>>
>>619135654
you're a brainwashed shit head. the savages specifically targeted calves for their tender meat. the settlers did not do this because they're not fucking retarded savages and understand that to keep the herd alive you don't target the fucking young and females. you insufferable cuckold
>>
>>619138073
>>619138886
Address this primary evidence before you keep posting your made up bullshit, shithead.
>>
>>619138808
Yeah, people don't realize what happened to Egypt
>>
>>619138805
They really didn't get swindled, it wasn't trading thin air for fur: it was luxuries and tools and items the Indians had neither seen nor could not easily make themselves and they couldn't fucking believe these pale retards would sell them for fucking fur you can find and skin in your sleep.

The real con was getting them hooked on that fire water and all the military agreements that really were just thin air whenever congress changed hands
>>
>>619138787
>we NEED waves of immigrant workers to fill up all the aisles of grocery stores and Wal Marts where more than half of the food won't be bought and will be thrown into the dump across the nation!
You can thank the Jews and corporations for making you think this way.
>>
>>619102779
Hunters are the biggest nature conservation advocates around.
>>
>>619139073
Entirely for fiscal motivation too: Can't make a living when you have too much competition and too little supply.
>>
>>619139004
you have no evidence, you faggot zoomer subuhman. you are cuckold bowing to anti white revisionist history. you're probably a shitskin though since this is /v/eddit after all
>>
>>619139068
I agree, we can easily cut down on consumer goods with relatively minor economic consequences. Here’s the thing, the south couldn’t. They were completely dependent on agriculture to give them any economy whatsoever. Therefore, they were dependent on slavery to fill the vast labor gap.
>>
>>619139221
Didn't help that the margins on cotton were terrible and competition was only getting tougher with Egypt developing an industry. Its a personal opinion but if the civil war had gone literally south I think they'd have been in trouble even if they weren't paying labour.
>>
>>619139352
Yes, absolutely. The south needed to develop their economy desperately. Being a shitty mass production depot wasn’t going to last forever and didn’t last forever.
>>
>>619139180
There are preserved letters from generals and colonels of the US army talking about eliminating Buffalo and holding grand hunts.

>“Let them kill, skin, and sell until the buffalo is exterminated, as it is the only way to bring lasting peace and allow civilization to advance.” – General Philip Sheridan

You're a lying disgraceful sack of shit. Honorary jew.
>>
what a dogshit thread. Fuck kikes, fuck sjw whiteoids. I hope all the them kaput.
>>
>>619139221
>>619139352
That's because even by the 1860's, the North had already built machines on their own farms which led to increased productivity even moreso than the South did with free labor. The South have always been dumbfuck parasites holding America back into the Stone Ages and I'm glad we can all agree on this.
>>
>>619139432
your article is garbage, faggot. it doesn't bring up how many buffalo there were when the settlers got there and instead dishonestly mentions a number of 30,000,000 as if to imply the settlers themselves killed nearly all of them. it's propaganda, but it's the atlantic so this was already known
>>
>>619100387
bravo rockstar
>>
>>619139816
With their massive developmental head start, yes. The south had just recently gotten the fucking cotton gin with massive consequences for labor required. The north was literally there first, of course they had higher developmental progress.
>>
>>619140014
Explain to me how they got a head start when most of the Southern states were discovered first by Lewis and Clark since they started East to West? If anything the South had a head start and they still managed to fumble the football.
>>
>>619139894
Quote from PERSONAL MEMOIRS OF PHILIP. H. SHERIDAN VOLUME II. Part 6 CHAPTER XII

>"These men (the buffalo hunters) have done more to settle the vexed Indian question than the entire regular army has done in the last thirty years. They are destroying the Indians' commissary. Send them powder and lead if you will, but for the sake of a lasting peace let them kill, skin and sell until the buffalo are extermininated. Then your prairies can be covered with speckled cattle and the festive cowboy who follows the hunter as the second forerunner of an advanced civilization."--General Philip H. Sheridan

You'd call this guy based but now you're trying to pretend he didn't do it. What the fuck is wrong with right winger brains to make them act like this?
>>
>>619140183
Anon I don’t think you know what development is. The western economy was basically nonexistent by the time of the civil war. The west was still getting basic infrastructure established.
>>
>>619140284
Yes, the South developed slower because they were all retards who couldn't read in the first place like I've said before.
>>
>>619140578
Yes, it developed slower than the north and the west developed slower than the south. This is because the north had a decades long head start like the south did on the west. This is what is known as development.
>>
File: 1669194373803294.jpg (395 KB, 1440x960)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>seeing mixed meat ITT
>>
>>619140732
They did not have a decades long headstart because like I've said before. The states were developed from East to West which pretty much throws your entire argument in the trash can.
>>
File: th.jpg (9 KB, 252x252)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>619140732
No, the south was retarded because they were riddled with parasites from rural living without plumbing.

>The culprit behind “the germ of laziness,” as the South’s affliction was sometimes called, was Necator americanus —the American murderer. Better known today as the hookworm, millions of those bloodsucking parasites lived, fed, multiplied, and died within the guts of up to 40% of populations stretching from southeastern Texas to West Virginia.

Turns out outhouses are a real bad idea.
>>
Jews are actually aliens from outer space. They made niggers from dirt, literally, to be used as slaves, primarily for mining. Whites are actually hybrid nigger-aliens, artificially admixed. This is proven by alien abductions. What people think are neanderthals were actually uplifted apes. The whole reason that race mixing is even possible is that (((they))) used genetic engineering to make it possible. Bigfoot is real, and is just another species of uplifted ape, but one that's extremely good at avoiding humans.
>>
File: johnwayne.jpg (94 KB, 720x901)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>NOOOOO THE WHITES WERE THE GOOD GUYS, DONT YOU SEE!!??!?! IT WAS THE SAVAGES WHO KILLED THEM INSTEAD! ALL YOUR HISTORY BOOKS WERE A LIIEEE
>NOOOOO IT WAS A WAR AGAINST NORTHERN AGRESSION!!!
>NOOOOOOO WE JUST WANTED TO TAKE THE SLAVES AND GIVE THEM A GOOD HOME!!!!

How much of the kool-aid do you have to drink on a daily to become this brainwashed on so many topics at once? I can't imagine having critical thinking skills this non-existant.
>>
>>619140879
The states were DISCOVERED AND CHARTED from east to west.
>>
>>619100387
we gunna ignore how natives ran entire heards of them off of cliffs are we?
>>
>>619140578
I'm tired of pretending that developing is a good thing. You know you can reach a point of marginal returns, right? I'm supposed to sit here and be grateful the North, what exactly - imported millions of foreign workers, industrialized cities, forced child labor and mandatory 12 hour workdays, proliferated a culture of work, drink, and whoring to the rest of the country?

Northern apologists are fucking cringe and gay.
>>
>>619140976
Wasn’t this “fact” completely deboonked? Furthermore, wasn’t this woman not even native.
>>
File: 1618367681127.png (63 KB, 271x272)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>619140976
the majority of /v/'s personal politics can be boiled down to
>MAKES THE [POPULAR OTHER SIDE] SEETHE
they have no real beliefs or ideology, they just use the opposite of whatever is currently popular as a performative tool to bludgeon the other side. they are hollow, forever chasing the short dopamine hit of getting angry (You)s, and that's all it is.
>>
>>619140942
Do you think plumbing just “happens”? Like people move someplace and then central plumbing occurs like a tree? You develop an entire city for that.
>>
>>619128538
Lmao based, the absolute worst recurring behavior you see on the internet is this faggotry
>so you [bullshit pilpul strawman]?
>>
File: obey.jpg (84 KB, 1024x576)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>619140974
>>
>>619141306
They got worms in their ass from sitting on wooden boards inundated with ass worm eggs from other people's shit.

Hookworm happens in a lot of impoverished rural places worldwide. Southerners are not to blame for this but it is important to understand they were literally stupider and lazier than northerners because of this affliction.
>>
>>619141087
Northerners were productive geniuses of their time while the South was just filled with pot bellied, lazy fucks that only looked after themselves. For as much as the South hated niggers, they sure do act just like them.
>>
>>619122463
audibly kek'd
>>
>>619141070
I remember the amount of bisons non-natives killed just to spite the natives
>>
>>619140942
Retard, took me 2 minutes to find out that the eggs can't survive in the cold and that it has nothing to do with "outhouses"
>>
>>619142278
>south
>cold
>>
>>619140990
The first states to be developed were in the South. They must have teleported the northern states according to you.
>>
>>619142417
The people in Texas who died from the 2001 winter also thought the same thing.
>>
>>619138502
So if he's not responsible for the accomplishments of his ancestors, he's also not responsible for things like slavery and bison slaughtering, right?
>>
>>619142830
They obviously died because they were retarded, not because it was cold
>>
>>619141234
Actually my ideology is being against mental-illness and anything that repulses me. Which is why I'm against leftists.
>>
>>619142921
Not until you start defending and advocating for it the same way the trailer trash folks hang up the confederate flag infront of their trailer or their broken down pickup truck.
>>
>>619141172
>wasn’t this woman not even native.
Only makes more sense as to why he'd slap her
>>
>>619143039
You didn't even vote or care about general bills and policies in general. You just watched a couple SJW owned compilations and made up your mind. A person with this type of thinking will always listen to the last guy in the room because they have no clue as to what's really going on around them.
>>
Bison hunters are like the bitcoin mining insects of the old west
>>
>>619143672
Not that anon but at this point I really don't care, there is no two party system in US. There's only one party that rules the rest. So what if he gets his rocks off to it? Lefties cave when a multibillionare oligarch says "trans rights" they will lick their boots clean they know it's effective and it works and that lefties pretend that it's"woke capitalism" but proceed to relish it and serve that master. that's why nothing will ever get done and it's just a perpetual cycle of lefties eating other lefties for not being woke enough
>>
>>619142921
>he's also not responsible for things like slavery and bison slaughtering, right?
No he isn't, but he seems to to love to defend the atrocities of his ancestors if not handwaving the shit they did as "necessary" whilst demonizing the marginalized in the situation.
>>
>>619143898
purity tests and ideologue cannibalizing their own is not a left exclusive issue. the mere existence of the term RINO proves that, not to mention all the "whiter than you" babble that you see online all the time. once again this all just boils down to whatever makes the popular other side seethe.
>>
File: have sex.jpg (899 KB, 2240x771)
899 KB
899 KB JPG
>>619143898
>>
I wanna be a cowboy. RDO good?
>>
>>619113641
they do and people got upset about it, I don't see why it's even a big deal
>>
>>619144126
No, but you can be a cowboy.
>>
File: FUM01i3WUAEvuw7.jpg (70 KB, 651x680)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>619143898
I'm pretty sure Lefties know when they're being used. That's why almost all the movies pandering to them bomb hard because not even they're going to watch or play it like the new Saints Row Reboot.
>>
>>619144283
Example of them knowing?
>>
>>619142278
Hookworms live inside guts where its warm year round. It doesn't matter if it gets cold outside and the outhouse is temporarily safe during the winter, the eggs are re-applied every spring.

Latrines and outhouses in the south, lead pipes in unmaintained inner city districts in the north. Assuming differences between populations are only genetic is the classic mistake racists make in their worldview.
>>
>>619144083
You've proven yourself wrong with your own post bro
They do it for money because it works
>>
>>619143898
Lefties call out rainbow capitalism all the time, me-thinks it's just you confusing liberals and lefties again because right-wing propaganda addled brings are none too good at distinguishing nuance.
>>
How the fuck am I supposed to play Red dead redemption on PC in 2022?
>>
>>619144468
addled brains*
>>
>>619144405
It's in the post at the very end. I forgot that it's very strenuous for you to read since you were homeschooled.
>>
>>619144468
>Methinks
No you don't and that's why you're the biggest consumerists out there
>>
>>619101428
I'll fucking kill you faggot fucking tranny
>>
>>619144498
On Steam?
>>
>>619144283
>They do it for money
>B-but it's bombing
No it's not bombing
It works
>>
>>619144547
I read, but can you show me actual evidence of them decrying it
>>
>>619144650
He can't, he's playing the left right fiddle even going as far as saying "liberals" aren't real leftwingers
>>
>>619128118
>He
>>619123991
>Him
>>619111964
>He
>Cis
>>
>>619144650
Just look at the sales numbers, it should be very obvious without me having to go spoonfeed you and snap some screenshots of reddit for your peanut brain to finally comprehend it.
>>
>>619144764
>far as saying "liberals" aren't real leftwingers
This is literally the easiest way to spot an american, because americans think liberal = left wing and that the entire world revolves around this dichotomy, liberal is center-left at best in most other countries. "Hey maybe the rich should pay their taxes" is only considered "extreme left wing" in america.
>>
>>619144986
They do pay their taxes
>>
>>619145095
keep on keeping those boots shining.
>>
>>619144986
Disingenuous spotted and no, the reason they create these woke shows is because they sell, they have an audience and require the minimum amount of compensation to produce such low energy media. Rich people should pay taxes but let's be real here you're an American larping as something you're not
>>
>>619120351
Pretty good.
>>
File: efb.jpg (50 KB, 600x605)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>619145153
Show me some woke shows that are making loads of money then. What are some examples or are you just doing your opinion rant that you most likely heard from some other media like Steven Chowder?
>>
>>619144589
Can you not read written English? I'm talking about RDR (2010)
>>
>>619145386
retard.
>>
>>619145353
Isn't "go woke go broke" one of his terms? You're suffering a severe case of cognitive dissonance
Woke shows sell and make money if something costs 100mil to make but makes $300mill that means it made money.
Go back to watching Hasan or some other YouTube grifter lmao
>>
>>619120019
>Micah Bell is the most morally despicable character
no that would be trevor philips or any of the cannibals in rdr 2
>>
>>619145386
Learn to emulate niggerbrain it's not my job to spoon-feed you
>>
>>619145604
I still don't see any shows listed except a strawman argument about how you can turn a profit with 100 mil. Thanks for proving my point that you're just a retard who just wanted to repeat another shit opinion like parrot from somebody else.
>>
>>619145476
the rise in posts of esl retards who cant read and get bffo instantly and can only respond with "fuck off" or "retard" is alarming
>>
>>619145353
Also
https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2022/06/the-last-of-us-2-has-sold-an-impressive-10-million-copies-on-ps4

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/law-and-order-premiere-ratings-nbc-peacock-svu-1235392106/
https://www.indiewire.com/2021/06/handmaids-tale-nielsen-streaming-ratings-1234645256/

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1190634/
>>
>>619145895
Calm down sperg I provided your list there's dozens more shows I can add as well.
Go back to watching a grifter of your choice since you choose to project
>>
>>619125212
>The game should have been more open ended, more decisions to be made. Less structured.
The game's story is supposed tp lead up to RDR1's story.
>>
>>619146030
The Last of Us 2 only sold that well because of the first one and it pretty much killed the series with 2nd game. Nobody was saying that game was good besides Neil. Also explain to me how The Boys and Law and Order are going woke now? The Handmaiden's Tale is already a given since it was based on a novel by a female author.
>>
File: DickWolf.jpg (36 KB, 1100x621)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>619146030
How the hell is Law and Order woke when you have scenes like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd8vzIRQLLM&ab_channel=springgrapevine
>>
>>619146934
That was from season 5 which was in the 90s. It's up to season 20+ now and ever since 2016 has gone full woke
>>
>>619147068
And how exactly would that even work in a show like Law and Order? Do they not make the criminals black now or what? Post an example and fill me in on the details.
>>
>>619146450
you do know american psycho was directed by a woman right?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.