[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: jesus.png (932 KB, 787x628)
932 KB
932 KB PNG
Holy fucking shit. Consider me filtered.

Do I just restart the game or what?
>>
>>608123213
There is a way to beat him, spam the thing that ups your speed. Tailwind was it?
>>
what's your class?
>>
>>608123213
>he didn't max Dragoon and just jump on his ass from across the map
It left me high and dry for the fight afterwards since Ramza ended so low, but it felt good to use a skill I had gained naturally to absolutely kick his shit in.
>>
>>608123213
Draw your sword, Faggot.
>>
>>608123276
Indeed, just avoid him running around the map and spam all your buffs till you can smack him dead in seconds.
Or just play any decent melee class with auto-potion.
>>
>Make monk/ninja Ramza
>Punch his ass out turn one
>Punch his ass out turn zero when he transforms
>>
Isn't the fight right afterwards the hard one?
>>
>>608123213
Tailwind and Yell or whatever it's called again

God fucking help you if you turned Ramza into a healslut
>>
>>608123213
The rooftop battle is even more rng. Probably the worst stretch of battles in Square history.
I usually just make ramza wander around using accumulate until I can one shot him with two swords skill. You can legitimately get him strong enough to kill him in one hit even if he blocks one of the strikes.
>>
>>608126978
I ended up removing all equipment from one of my generics and using her as bait for Elmdor and the twins, otherwise Rafa would get one shotted at turn one
>>
>>608127139
I didn't know you could do that. They auto target the weakest unit?
>>
File: 1659742665379681.jpg (9 KB, 316x208)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
The second half of this game feels like it wasnt even playstested or balanced at all.
If you dont abuse the job system to create some OP characters you can easily softlock your playthrough in a situation that is impossible to win.
>>
>>608127249
Yep, after that its just a matter of taking Elmdor out as soon as possible, not sure if the battle ends if either twin dies, but I remember throwing everything Elmdor.
>>608127265
Likewise, the game becomes a joke by the time Orlandu shows up
>>
>>608127265
No, you never can. As long as you have Ramza, you can win.
>>
>>608123213
I haven't played this game in 20 years but I know I beat it as a child so I'm sure you can figure it out OP.
>>
>>608127385
You only need to bring one assassin to their knees to end the battle. Usually use sword techs plus ninja ramza to end it quickly. I've never even considered going for elmdor, given his hp and that hamedo shit.
>>
>>608127265
Normally I'd say "just use back up saves" but if you only had one memory card each save of FFT takes up one block and PS1 memory cards had shit for space. I had around 3 memory cards. There were off brands that had 4x the space but were prone to corruption.
>>
>>608128023
I usually rely on Agrias plus the engineer dude to help Ramza deal with Elmdor. Now I feel like I a dumbass for not targetting the twins, also its funny how the twins are stronger in their humans than as lucavi
>>
Square is stupid if they still won't port this to newer consoles
It's literally free money
>>
File: 1635810685471.png (1.25 MB, 1700x900)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>608123213
Is Cloud viable to use at all in this game or is he just too late and gimmicky?
When you get him, he's level one and you don't even get limits unless you figure out his stupid cryptic clue to get his sword. I've never been patient enough to try using him afterwards.
>>
>>608128484
With short charge he kicks ass but joining in chapter 4 at level 1 kills his viability.
>>
>>608128484
I'm legit disapointed you get Cloud after fighting Elmdor
>>
>>608128484
Way too late, and most of his limits are bad other than the giant tornado move. But you almost certainly have orlandu by this point, so it's all just goofs at that point. Sad thing is that most of the fun characters join after you've completed 90 percent of the game.
>>
>>608128227
That irritated me too. Stop bracelet is the strongest attack in the game and they lose it for those terrible demon moves.
>>
>>608123213
>Consider me filtered.
Bullshit, I can see the pixels just fine.
>>
>>608127430
If you didn't learn Yell for some reason and had been relying on generics/never built Ramza into a proper fighter, you can absolutely softlock yourself here if you don't have the JP to learn it. Good childhood reminder of why to save in multiple slots regularly as a general rule in games
>>
>>608128815
Even Elmdor with his vampiric powers is tougher compared to his demon form
>>608128897
Not him, but auto potion was usually enough for me
>>
>>608123213
Get the scream that gives you +1 to speed, get all the abilities that heal you without acting you can, mainly walkHP. Take rounds around the board yelling at yourself for more speed. Once you have over 50 speed you should be able to destroy this map.
>>
>>608128484
Absolute trash. I'll explain in the next post.
>>
>>608131973
Please don't.
>>
>>608128484
Ignoring the part where you get him at Level fucking 1 in Chapter 4:
>gotten very late in the game
>skills are Magic-based despite being a SOLDIER class
>skills ONLY work with a shitty 10 ATK weapon
>skills have a long charge time meaning that they're trash unless you use the first 3 with Short Charge
>moves do shit damage because again some retard had the brilliant idea to make a physical warrior deal magic-based damage when using his skills
>literally every other skill past the first 3 will never be used in a standard battle because they're too fucking slow
>stats also grow like shit while in his class
>>
>>608123213
I'm playing the Antidote mod for that right now which was fucking brutal on the Wiegraf fight. Since that mod has mana costs for those magical sword skills, I had to wait him out with X-potions while having First Strike/Hamedo for when he started meleeing. In the normal game, you just kinda cheese him with lancer/dragoon.

The second half (on the mod) made me quite mad.
>>
>>608129181
lol
>>
If you have no save file before this stretch then you should restart. I got fteres hard but when I cam rback after doing not even that much grinding the fight wasn't that hard
>>
>>608123213
Any way to play this game with kb/m support?
>>
Never played a Final Fantasy game. Is this one worth a play?
>>
>>608123213
Monk/Ninja absolutely destroyed him.
Why is Monk so good on Ramza?
>>
>>608135687
yeah its called emulation
>>
>>608136162
It's mine and a lot of other people's favorite. Just keep in mind it's very different from most FFs. FF games are usually highly accessible, fairly fast paced RPGs with super high production values, this is a slightly jank, slow paced SRPG with loads of depth.
>>
>>608137378
Monk damage is bravery based and Ramza starts out with pretty good bravery.
>>
>>608136162
A game with a surprising amount of options if you're willing to grind for it (Ever wanted a healer with a gun? Autoheal like you're the T-1000? Or kill people just because they stepped on grass? Yep). But unfortunatley as it is with games like these, you either struggle before you can get these options or you find that one broken ass build that trivializes everything but those fun fun fun cheap fights where the bosses just spam KO status effects.

There's also sidequests which is hard to find in a early srpg, but they only show up near the end for some gay reason.
>>
>>608126809
>make ninja/monk Ramza
>everyone who ever played the game gives me shit for not doing the 20 step walkthrough process to learn UItima

fuck doing busted OP ass holy knight moves where you just swing your sword and anime happens, I came here to play Hanma Ramza the Grappler.
>>
>>608138409
Ramza is also the best mage in the game because he won't defect with high faith
>>
>>608138697
Also true, I always make give Ramza a magical gun to make use of that 97 faith.
>>
>>608123213
does anyone have the "wiegraf captcha" image? I lost all my files a while ago
>>
>>608138697
That was my least favorite aspect of the game. Why the fuck would you remove characters for building a stat bound to magic usage
>>
What version should I play if I only want to beat the game once? PS1 or PSP with slowdown fix?
>>
>>608139745
Both are fine.
>>
I just retried until I got lucky. The game is garbage anyway.
>>
>>608139452
Because the stat isn't called "magic damage+" it's called "faith"
It's a roleplaying game dude
>>
>>608123213
post your save and im 100% sure someone in this thread can beat it.
>>
If I liked FFT would I like the Tactics Ogre remake that's coming out?
>>
>>608142134
High probability but also maybe no.
>>
What is the lowest effort (as in, you get it early with minimal grinding ) clearly overpowered setup in FFT? I always kind semi-grinded some monk-ninjas including Ramza and that's pretty much game over, is there anything lazier?
>>
>>608137887
>>608138465
Not bad. I have nothing to play now so i will give it a shot?
>>
>>608142134
Setting wise probably, but the much uglier sprites and terribly stiff job system makes it difficult to swallow sometimes. If you can get past those, yeah, by all means. Somehow the re-remake's sprites are still uglier than the original FFT's sprites, which really is difficult to understand.
>>
>>608142572
Auto-potion from chemist and then only keep x-potions in your inventory and you'll pretty much never die
>>
>>608142572
A quick way would be just turn Ramza into maybe Monk/Squire as its gonna be effective with minimal leveling. You could grab skills from other jobs if you get the JP for it but just turning him into a monk is straight to the point effective
>>
>>608142572
Grab a knight and give it Equip Gun. Basically invincible.
>>
I unironically wish you could eat units. I want to use Cloud, Luso, Baalthier but when my generics are maxed out DKs I don't want to fcking regrind that shit even with the frog trick.
>>
>>608142782
didn't reborn change the job system a little? I'm hoping mods can fix the sprites
>>
>>608132256
I've never understood the thought processes that led to this.
>let's add Cloud to the game
>in a semi-obscure end game quest
>lets make all of his moves worthless
>and he take hours of babysitting to get leveled
>and his mandatory use sword is also hidden, and sucks
It seems like a shit load of work put in to make a joke, worthless character.
>>
File: 1481281014135.jpg (320 KB, 960x720)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>608143004
Yeah they were gonna change it to individual character level like FFT but theres a cheat for the PSP version if you emulate it that makes so low level classes get way more of the exp share so they catch up eventually. Doesn't really fix the main problem but helps for sure
>>
>>608132256
Pretty much sums it up. The generics with middling Br/Fa who have been with you since fucking Gariland will dance circles around Cloud even after you've dumped 3 hours of your life maxing him out and throwing on Short Charge/Swiftness.
>>
I wish the unit limit wasn't 16
I have enough trouble managing my monsters in such a small space nevertheless normal special units like agrias and mustadio
>>
>>608123213
Let's see by this point in the game I usually have access to; Jump (completed), move+2/3, Two Sword, Blade Grasp, Teleport. Also always make a backup save in case you need to go back and grind some more.
>>
>>608127265
>If you dont abuse the job system to create some OP characters
Then why the fuck would you be playing FFT in the 1st place?
>>
>>608143015
Cloud should have been obtainable in Chapter 2 or 3.
>>
File: 1658525302841203.gif (2.8 MB, 490x368)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB GIF
>Archer in Tactics ogre loct is completely broken
>Archer in FFT is literally one of the worst classes in the game , bows have a shitty damage formula (damage depends on fucking speed for some reason) ,charge is basically a single target magic that can fucking miss but you can't use short charge and is completely overshadowed by guns which have 8 speed , 100% accuracy and 8 range
Archer is literally a single target black mage that can miss it's so awful that not even attack up support skill could save it's utter mediocrity
>>
>>608145758
The recurrence of "what the FUCK were they thinking"-tier classes throughout the game really does raise questions about the guys in charge of that sort of thing.
>>
>>608145758
don't forget about crossbows
the worst weapons in the game ,literally a worse version of bows but with 4 range instead of 5
the worst thing about them is that they can't be doublehanded or dual wielded
>>
>>608136162
genuinely one of the best. the story is some Game Of Roman Catholic Thrones shit, the gameplay is more interesting than your oldschool FF turn based plate spinning simulator, while being more in-depth and engaging than your newschool FF "press Square to watch Cloud backflipping swordspin a man...now press Triangle to make him do it slower" so-called action gameplay.

Honestly, Final Fantasy is at its best when it's not trying to be some Devil May Cry ripoff. It's why 14 is so good despite being an MMO. Turns out an ATB-style hotkey skill system is very fucking synergistic with MMO format, who fucking knew. What would be REALLY next level is if they gave you the gambit system from 12 so you can just build in-game macros for your character. Auto-potion at 25% health? Auto-Aggro for tanks when the DPS pulls mobs?

Fuck "making the game too easy" it's an MMO, the difficult part isn't sitting there politely tapping hotkeys, it's wrangling twelve anti-social retards into performing something resembling teamwork. Take as much of the retard wrangling out of that experience as possible please.
>>
>>608123213
Tactics just got really unfun and grindy near the end if you didn't want to fuck your save and start over.
>>
File: bitch what the fuck.jpg (40 KB, 720x702)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>608123213
>He didn't grind to level 99 and fully master Dark Knight in the first green dot before starting the main story line
>>
File: Meliadoul.jpg (42 KB, 640x480)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>608146127
Crossbows aren't terrible, they can at least be used in melee range

if Dark Knight got to be a generic class, so should Holy Knight.
>>
>>608128897
magic is for faggots
>>
>>608147174
>the church trained her to be useless against monsters
>as a joke
>>
>>608123213
Read this
https://lparchive.org/Final-Fantasy-Tactics/Update%2043/
>>
File: Adell.jpg (47 KB, 325x804)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>608137378
>Fuck you FFT nerds I'm playing Disgaea now
>attack someone
>they counter
>hit them again
>they die
>someone attack you
>hit them twice

I don't remember if this is me making up bullshit or if I actually did this, it's been so long, but I vaguely remember building Agrias' two knights into Samurai/Monks with Dual Wield permanently bought and slotted in. Was that even a thing or am I full or shit? I definitely had them throwing out wave attacks and healing with chakras, I just can't remember if I actually got them to also dual wield or if they were just double-handing fists like Captain Kirk.
>>
>>608147338
Glad they fixed that in WotL, I always liked Meliadoul
>>
>>608123213
How do people only have 1 save in an RPG.
Am I just paranoid? I have at least 3 saves for most RPGs I play.
>>
File: Orlandu.jpg (29 KB, 261x500)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>608146034
>Lol lets just give orlandu every special knight attack in the game making agrias useless and meliadoul redundant before she even joins the party
>lets give him one of the best stat growths in the entire game only beaten by reis and mime
>Don't forget to give him Excalibur , the second best knightsword in the game that gives you permanent haste and holy absorb and makes every monster that isn't a tiamat or dragon fold like origami pieces
>Oh..and make him a mandatory storyline recruit that you will always get with no effort
I knew something was fucked when in my first playing of the game he was doing 400+ damage on most enemies while my best units were only doing 150 , he's so broken that the moment you get him you win the game , you can literally never lose with him unless you get instafrogged by midnight's deep boss or he gets charmed which at that point you're completely fucked
>>
>>608126978
>The rooftop battle is even more rng.
No it isn't. It's trivial to manipulate and get a 100% success rate.
>>
>>608148580
>The strongest human in the game is an old man
>An actual 50+ year old man
This ain't your typical JRPG
>>
>>608148580
>making agrias useless
by the time you get Cid, Agrias is a teleporting ninja with 1-2 more speed.
>>
>>608128484
you need to make him a calculator/arithmetician to make it work so he doesn't stand around charging his spells for 10 years. it takes forever to get that class and he joins too late and his sword is not good late game. overall not worth it unless you really like the character or whatever

but, the rest of your party should be broken enough to carry a deadweight too
>>
>>608128972
it's because of hamedo/blade grasp. that skill is fucking broken. absolutely the best of its class
>>
>>608148580
He's overrated solely because of Excalibur, which you can throw on anyone else.
>>
>>608136162
the story is good, the gameplay is nice if you either want to break the game turning op or limit yourself to certain constraints that make it harder, the music is also good. the problem is that it's a strategy game that's not super strategic (compared to most strategy rpgs out there). so it filters people who want action or time based rpg gameplay as well as strategy rpg snobs who want the game to only be beatable if you perform an incantation to be beat a battle (ie they want battles to be so hard you have to perform very specific steps to beat it)

anyway, fft, xenogears and kingdom hearts (1) are square's best games imo
>>
>>608142134
i love fft but am not a big fan of tactics ogre. i played it on the psp. the gameplay in tactics ogre is really garbage compared to fft imo. the classes are not as good, the leveling is weird as fuck. you have to rely on canopus (sorta the orlandu there, in the sense that he's kinda broken, but not as much)

also the side content is really garbage. there's a 100 level dungeon you have to beat to get access to the true ending but it's a real fucking slog. the battles were slow i think? the ui was terrible. you go into a store, you see an arrow up or down for equipment but it doesn't even tell you how much better it is than what you have

most of the characters aren't interesting imo. you're forced towards a specific path to get the story to continue into the dlc, despite the game having 3 endings. the one ending i wanted was also the "bad" one

overall, the game was worse in every aspect imo: gameplay not as fun, music not as good, characters i didn't like etc. people say it's better than fft because it's not as easy to "break"/become super op, but imo, even if that's true, doesn't make it a better game. fft is much better in every regard and much more fun. imo
>>
>>608144293
what's with your sprites? rom hack?
>>
>>608142572
Stack Monk, Squire (Ramza) and Ninja. Auto potion on everyone. Run forward and hit things till they stop moving.
>>
>>608150201
>classes aren't as good
I assume you mean they're not as well defined and as interesting as the FFT ones, sure.
>leveling is weird as fuck
Agreed, thank god TO:Reborn is changing it
>you have to peat PoTD to get the true ending
What? If you mean the CODA stuff that's not the true ending, you can get that if you just have Catiua alive. CODA and its ending is just a fan service "what if" scenario
>most of the characters aren't interesting
You say that like the FFT ones are any better, they may as well become generics after they join you because they're never relevant in the story again.
>forced towards a specific path to get the dlc
True, neutral route already sucks and there was no reason to cuck people out of accessing CODA if they pick that route
>the ending you wanted was the "bad" one
You wanted the rightful heir to die, continuing the power struggle over the isles to continue which ultimately leads to them being taken over by Lodis?
>music not as good
?????

fuck it, i already typed all this out. i WILL reply to this bait post
>>
>>608150278
Yeah it's the souls of destiny rom hack
It has new classes and characters
The music is so awful though , but the hack is good
>>
>>608123276
yell in the original.
>>
>>608138530
>20 step walkthrough process to learn UItima
wha, i always learn it outside the vampire fight, they guys above you only cast that.
>>
>>608142572
equip sword is the most low level, then run ninja, then after learning two sword, go back to being a knight, done.
>>
>>608142927
that's basically mustadio
>>
>>608142572
Early on, just for fun, and generally trying to keep jobs under Lv3? A male Monk with Equip Armor rolls the Chapter 1 and stays competitive through the first half of Chapter 2 (before Judo Outfits start showing up). Unga bunga PA + the HP of a Knight = Ryu in plate mail.
>>
>>608123213
just draw your sword
>>
>>608138530
Ultima is garbage. I bothered getting it once and the spell's really, really underwhelming. Nothing beats Monk/Ninja on Ramza 'cept for a Calculator, but that takes tons and tons of mastered classes and grinding compared to how accessible Monk/Ninja is.
>>
>>608150201
tactics ogre is not bad but it's severely inferior to FFT
>>
>>608153357
Yeah, could do this until you could reliably get 3-5 consecutive turns on him which should be enough for anyone
>>
>>608156537
>I bothered getting it once and the spell's really, really underwhelming
Is anything genuinely "hidden" in the game actually worth using/getting aside from bonus dungeon items? Most secrets are joke-tier.
>>
>>608123213
Thanks for playing.
>Draw your sword Ramza.
This will be burned into your memory.
>>
>>608123213
The non-faggot way of doing this (that is, not grinding like a retard), is to spam Yell to get more Speed, or equip Auto-Potion which is incredibly easy to get, since it's a Chemist ability.
I'm amazed some faggots ITT grinded to get Two-Swords, Blade Grasp or Teleport before this fight.
Now, the second half is the easier part but you still need solid fighters, but not something crazy retarded like having fucking Samurai or Mimes on chapter two.
>>
File: fft vp.jpg (60 KB, 640x480)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>breezing through the game
>get to that fight
>filtered HARD, nigga takes me out in 2 lightning stabs. no way to dodge or resist it
>wait, if I can survive a hit, I can auto potion
>shit, he does around 150 damage and I have 99 regular potions
>hold the fuck up, you can discard items in the pre-fight menu
>dumped all my regular and hi potions so auto potion defaulted to X only
>get the god run where every single attack triggers auto potion on Ramza
>slowly chip Wiegraf to death
>holy shit that was close! well at least I can save my game now...
>OH SHI-
>>
File: tactics.jpg (1.36 MB, 1200x749)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>608147338
bro just give her a good secondary skill that works on monsters
>>
>>608127265
>If you dont abuse the job system to create some OP characters
this was fully intended by the developers.
>>
>>608123213
note
JP Wiegraf has 12 speed
>>
File: file.png (241 KB, 580x435)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>>608157427
IT SHALL BE ENGRAVED UPON YOUR SOUL

DIVINE ASSAULT
NIBELUNG VALESTI

Such is your fate
>>
File: valkyrie profile.jpg (109 KB, 1200x675)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>608157709
Step on it Press Button
>>
>>608157398
blade grasp doesn't work iirc. he has agrias abilities, these go through it. it only works if he attacks with melee, but iirc if you have blade grasp, he always uses the abilities instead
>>
>>608128346
I know, I'm still waiting.
FUCKING DO IT ALREADY.
>>
File: 1659587340235.png (300 KB, 480x272)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
>>608123213
This thread got me to want to play FFT again. Is this Emergence mod any good for a go-around? It seems decent, but I might as well ask if anybody's played it. Some fan mods may look good but are not.
>>
File: fftac.png (39 KB, 600x480)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>608158339
1.3 is the best mod. it'll teach you things about the game's system that you never would have thought of before.
>>
>>608158339
not sure, the latest mod I've played which is nice is cerabow's

1.3 gets very bullshit with some random encounters and towards the end game, wouldn't recommend it unless you already know everything to break the game
>>
>>608128226
>I had around 3 memory cards. There were off brands that had 4x the space but were prone to corruption.

I would have hated that when I was a kid incase my best save got corrupted
>>
>>608123213
I finished that game like 5-6 times yet i never managed to kill him with any other tactic than this >>608124907
After all cyclops is a one hit kill WIDE AREA attack

>>608146712
kek hang in there oldman
>>
>>608143015
How do you even get Clouds sword
>>
>>608158913
move-item and need to look in a speicif square in a specific map (I think it was atop some volcano)
>>
>>608158913
Top of Bervenia Volcano. And it sucks.
>>
File: Jointhefun.jpg (84 KB, 732x730)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>608126809
>Not teleporting, dual wielding knights with Hamedo.
Step it up anon.
>>
>pleb friend ends up becoming the very thing he hated
Kino
>>
File: frog2.jpg (19 KB, 495x143)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>608159772
>hack game with a Gameshark
>add Elmdor to my team but rename him Sephiroth
>max out his job level
>max out his bravery
>give him Teleport 2, Hamedo, Maintenance, and Use Hand
>full Genji gear
>99 of every katana
>set him to auto battle

Kinotactics, my friend.
>>
>>608123213
I see a lot of people like ninja/monk ramza or yell speed boost ramza for this fight.
Personally I prefer samurai/dragoon ramza. Two hands and blade grasp are great skills. With two hands I just drop wiegraf in one hit, then drop his demon form in one or two hits.
>>
File: Agrias Oaks.jpg (162 KB, 1536x800)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>
>>608158546
NO
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS ANON
1.3 is easily the most repetitive hack i've ever seen
It might seem like a balance mod in chapter 1-2 but the endgame is literally the most aids inducing mess i've experienced , you know it's bad when the final boss has nearly 13k hp and infinite regen and when she gets on low hp teleports on the other side of the map to regen 999hp every turn and instakills you using calculator tier bullshit
This dude is the only youtuber that actually beat 1.3 and even he was fucking livid about this boss
Do you want to deal with 4hours of this shit then fine by you but I sure don't
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=03t1s13ETj8&t=588s
>>
>>608160662
bro just play the "content" version. it eliminates the bullshit level scaling
>>
>>608158546
>>608158663
Thanks for the suggestions, bros. I'll definitely try them out later, but I'm gonna try out Emergence and see if I can't hack in Cloud early so I can try actually using the man for once with his Limits. Might be broken, might not. I just want to try him out since he's worthless in the main game. It'll be fun for a playthrough, at least.
>>
What do you guys think of Final Fantasy tactics battlegrounds?
>>
>>608160293
i see you were one of those people who enjoyed ff12
>>
>>608142927
regular guns run off speed so a knight would be a terrible class for it, as they are slow as fuck
the elemental guns are powered by faith but you don't have access to them until halfway through the game, and leveling up faith is a huge grind
>>
>>608123213
My favorite way to play is Mediator Ramza with monster allies only, Sacreds and Red Chocobos curbstomp the early game so hard lol
>>
>>608142572
fastest and earliest op set up for ramza is
monk (with earth slash and wave fist)
guts (with yell and cheer)
auto-potion
equip armor
whatever movement skill

you can get there before the end of the first chapter, with little to no grinding and it can take you through the entire game
>>
File: 1634256474246.jpg (172 KB, 800x1199)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>608157559
I need more FFT art. God this shit is good.
>>
>>608147586
monk + two swords = attack twice with fists
or ninja + bare handed
>>
>>608160662
>DaTruthDT
lmao that fat fuck does nothing but cover Dokkan now. what a bizarre change.
>>
>>608157427
I had more trouble with the rooftop fight than the lucavi one. Dumb bitch, don't rush the fucking enemy when you're a shit class.
>>
File: ned_kelly_armor__getty.jpg (175 KB, 800x533)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>608142927
>>
>>608166229
The dude sounds like he's on 5 types of helium now his voice 9 years ago compared to his dokkan voice is like night and day

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.