[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




File: 1659645001592.png (33 KB, 598x286)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
Is Uchikoshi one of the best game directors of all time?
>>
I really wish anons who want to talk about politics would just fuck off to /pol/
>>
>>608093778
I regret playing the Zero Escape games now.
>>
File: 1459114884201.jpg (84 KB, 605x608)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>608094550
Thankfully they all flopped in Japan, as did the AI games. I don't even think AI 2 was a big success anywhere either.
>>
>>608094550
cry more bitch not my fault rightoids dont use facts and logic
>>
>jap tries philosophy
>Fails to deliver his point effectively because his language isn't precise enough
*yawn
Yep
>>
Literally who????
>>
This is literally 4D chess. Now trannies have to worship him as God even though his games are full of anime horniness trannies hate. I've already seen some of them defending/praising this aspect of his games (including Jewson himself in the replies) so it's working.
>>
>>608095349
This so much. Now if you shit on him or the games you'll just get called a bigot.
>>
>>608093778
yes
>>
>>608094170
I also wish devs who wanted to talk about politics would just fuck off to /pol/ too
>>
Whhat the fuck?

When did that hack Uchikoshi become one of Japan's "best" game director? Since fucking when?
>>
>>608093778
that just means people can't claim samus is trans
>>
>>608097062
When he started catering to the politics of the people now claiming he's the best, same as it's always been
>>
>>608097062
>since when

when it could push an agenda
>>
>>608095349
Trannies fucking love anime horniness though. Why do you think most of them have anime girl profile pictures? Most of the time it's literally "straight" men white knighting for trannies that are crusading against anime horniness, not trannies themselves.
>>
>>608093778
>one of japans best game directros
Dude's so good he doesn't even sell any copies.
>>
>>608095241
>>Fails to deliver his point effectively

This might be a lack of reading comprehension on your part.
>>
every time you reply to this thread a tranny dies.
>>
>>608097534
What the fuck is a "physical law" and how does that relate to genders
>>
>>608093778
He is now (for them) because he is pro-disease.
>>
>>608093778
Didnt the portag from ai1 made fun of the tranny bartender and compared him to a fridge?
>>
>>608097625
That might even be true, however your replies have no effect on that outcome
>>
File: 1658314163249.jpg (83 KB, 1024x576)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>608097062
Its literally just because he's shoving lgbt stuff into his games now.
999 and vlr are GOOD at best 3ith ztd being trash. AI 1 and 2 are decent at best and he's still super niche in the gaming world to where ever kodaka has more clout. No one would consider uchikoshi top tier unless they loved 999.
>>
File: file.png (1 KB, 110x71)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
>>608097524
What do you mean anon, all his recent games sold Somnilium copies.
>>
>>608094170
Action leads to reaction.
>>
The hell. I doubt half of these people even know who this guy is let alone played his games. And even then he makes fucking VNs.

What is wrong with these people. It's actually insulting to call him one of the best director out there. It'd be like calling god damn SWERY one.
>>
He'll call you an obsessed loser for trying to get into an internet fight with him about his opinions on gender identity, so yeah he's pretty based
>>
>rando director comes and states the absolute obvious while raking in the zoomer generation points

he's really no different from the usual SJWs except doesn't get ostracized because "his opinion isn't with the current times" but ok
>>
>>608098638
"reaction" well away from the intended target, where there's no hope of him seeing it, no hope of any worthwhile response, and everyone thinks of you as a malignant tumor
>>
>>608095349
Twitter trannies don't worship you if you pander to them, they just hold you to increasingly higher standards and hound you to change shit. See: Swery.
>>
File: 1632981897545.jpg (63 KB, 450x400)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>608093778
>Jew
>shilling troons
pottery
It seems some japs are still (((burger))) slaves after the bombs
>>
>>608096990
not political anymore :)
>>
>>608098856
>intended target
Nah that's gay. Trying to foment anything off of 4chan as some sort of movement is the big gay.
But a handful of internet friends bitching about the absolute state of video games is pretty normal and doesn't make you a political activist at all.
>>
He is a hack
He lucked out a couple of times and it has yet to repeat
>>
File: 1648274374179.jpg (37 KB, 500x313)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>608099227
>the absolute state of video games
>random japanese director nobody would know if it wasn't for the gamergate outrage about spotting a SJW
>>
Imagine being a journo.
>>
>>608093778
>Internet weirdos complaining about trannies
I feel personally attacked
>>
File: 1659046949490805.png (398 KB, 800x1000)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
The seethe in this thread is delicious
>>
>>608099375
I don't particularly care about gender politics, but calling him one of Japan's best game directors is a bit silly.
>>
>>608099508
A little but on a different day it'd be well within the window of permissible discourse on this very board.
>>
File: 1639043785677.png (66 KB, 400x400)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>608099375
where?
which posts are you refering to my nigger?
>>
>>608093778
Uchikoshi has always been a hack and the only redeeming part of him continuing to get work is seeing more and more people wise up to that fact with each release.
>>
>>608099691

Absolutely not lmao.
Even during his peak no one considered him to be the best of anything.
>>
>>608097062
Since now a days if your game or movie sucks all you have to do is say “tranny good” or “black good” and if someone has a legitimate point about how your game/ movie sucks they can just call you a bigot for not liking it.
>>
>>608097625
This thread will be pruned/ deleted before the replies even get close.
>>
>>608099758
It's so disingenuous to act like literally anything with a comparable profile hasn't been someone's "best" at some point or another that it really can't be intentional. Expand your ego a touch and this stuff won't get to you so bad
>>
>>608099846
You'd think that for a "41% le XD" self-correcting problem that they'd have solved themselves over the past 7 years since 4chan became obsessed with them overnight.
>>
>>608093778
LGBT IS MENTAL ILLNESS
SAY IT LOUDER FOR PEOPLE AT THE BACK
>>
>>608097731
He's talking about your physical form otherwise known as a body you illiterate nigger
>>
>>608099706
The "source" thing doesn't really work when everyone can see the same posts, dork
>>
>>608100027
this is pathetic, just accept the tranny shilling and carry on. There is a reason he is pandering to the mentally ill in the west
>>
>>608100248
Exactly, reply to me with these posts, Surely you can provide some facts
>>
>>608094550
>Zero Escape games
HAH, thanks fuck I never played a single of that gay game.
I still remember /v/ worshipping him like the game is the best of all time.
Turned out /v/ are just bunch of gay fucks worshipping their gay lord.
>>
>>608100306
"mental illness" is definitely not being obsessed with trannies, collectively, as a website for seven years
we all know what "mass hysteria" means but somehow it doesn't apply here
>>
>>608094550
Why? If you start hating a game that you enjoyed while playing because of external politics then you're more brain damaged than him.
>>
>>608100053
It's a death cult, all a part of the white depopulation agenda spearheaded like jews such as Jason here, he better count his days because his grave is going to smell like almonds.
>>
>>608100457
GPT-4chan bot shut the fuck up.
>>
>>608100416
Are you literally 12? You sound like a child who just discovered the internet.
>>
>>608093778
>gender identities are not defined by physical Laws
ummm yeah they are? retarded jap
>>
File: YWNBARW.png (342 KB, 801x814)
342 KB
342 KB PNG
>>608100418
YWNBARW
>>
>>608100547
I CAN'T MEME
>>
>>608100416
This but add Yoko Taro and Hideo Kojima too.
>>
>>608100418
>as a website
Seven years of tranny spam is not organic and 4chan existed before 2016.
>>
>>608100584
I CAN'T SNEED
>>
>>608100596
Bro at least those niggas actually make GAMES. And despite the cutscene memes, Kojimbo still makes some of the gamiest games out there.
>>
I don't really care about the gender identity stuff but I'm never playing an Uchi game again after how fucking terrible Zero Time Dilemma was
>>
>>608095349
>anime horniness trannies hate
>>
Redpill me on this guy's works.

Are they like Danganronpa-esque stuff or something?
>>
>>608100602
yes i know that's what i said
>>
>I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE
>NO NOT PHYSICS OR BIOLOGY
>>
>>608100547
lmao the R in there is such an awesome concession
>>
>>608097062
it's a washed up game blogger writing for kotak- *checks notes* uhh bloomsberg? praising a washed up game develo- *checks notes* uhh novelist because he parroted the latest woke shit on twitter in order to get attention
>>
>>608100781
Play 999 on the DS
Don't play anything else if you don't want to be dissapointed
>>
>>608100457
What happened to you guys, you seem pretty lost these days
>>
>>608100704
Fair enough but Death Stranding and MGS4 sucked.
>>
>>608100802
>being obsessed with trannies, collectively, as a website for seven years
External entities pouring shit down a drain nonstop doesn't mean that the website itself is obsessed with said topic. 4chan is currently in its 11th year of autismspam and fedoraspam which, again, is a result of newfaggotry paradigm shifting.
>>
>>608100781
Its not really like dr at all. In a weird way they're more cringe (mainly ai) while lacking none of the charm since they all go pseudo while DR stays in its lane and accepts its dumb and silly (only the third game gets a bit pseudo but not near uchi levels)
>>
>>608100416
Even 999/VLR were acknowledged to have stupid aspects to them. No one acted like they were the best ever.
>>
>>608093778
>one of Japan's best game directors
>makes VNs
>>
>>608093778
Doesn't Uchikoshi always have a bunch of pervert characters in his games that make sexists jokes and ogle the women with big tits?
I'm glad Schreier changed his mind about sexualization of women in video games.
>>
>>608101141
also
>Japan
not with these sales
>>
>>608093778
>Best game directors
Ah yes, Kotaro... uhh who? I know a lot of game developers by name all over the globe, and I've never heard of him. Good old Jay, being as duplicitous as ever.
>>
>>608100975
And that's fair enough too.
>>
>>608093778
This thread again. You're just giving him free publicity.
>>
>>608101280
>When mama covers her face with her hands it means she's gone D:
>>
File: 1649425672929.jpg (316 KB, 662x789)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>608100991
trannies are ruining gaming
they completely destroyed Blizzard and Bioware already and don't plan on stopping
>>
>>608093778
I think a lot of Japan is like that with their beliefs. They've had effeminate male idols for a long time, before twitter existed. And the whole trap thing is many decades old. It's not surprising that Japan would support twitter leftists on this aspect.

The fucking DIFFERENCE that Jason Schreier doesn't get is that Japanese creators only create things that they PERSONALLY want to see. And most being straight and male that means a whole ton of "evil male gaze" content and rare minorities representation. In other words: based.

They don't do that whole political pandering shite. They think with their own dick.
>>
>>608100991
the whole website demonstrably is obsessed, "tranny" is the third-most used word on 4chan second only to "faggot" or "nigger"
>>
File: 1657827435250.jpg (137 KB, 500x1000)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
Kill all groomers
>>
File: 59206.jpg (41 KB, 640x480)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>608101631
>They don't do that whole political pandering shite. They think with their own dick.
>>
>>608101905
Not this again. It's just word games that leftists want to play. When I say "politics" do you really have no idea what I'm talking about? Why don't you just tell me what word to use instead? Oh that's right, because your objective is to stop me from speaking, you don't want to give me the alternative word that perfectly describes what leftists are doing to entertainment.
>>
>>608101794
niggerfaggottranny
>>
>>608101905
>>608101443
I'm almost afraid to ask, but what does object permanence have to do with this conversation?
>>
>>608093778
>gender identity is not defined by physical laws
>I DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE LIKE THIS I WAS BORN THIS WAY
Which one is it again?
>>
>>608101794
If you want to blend in better, you should probably stop talking about 4chan from an outsider's perspective.
>>
>>608099375
It’s being going on since 2019
>>
>>608097524
lmao, I just love how /v/ flipflops about whether sales indicate quality or not.
>>
>>608101631

This is part of the issue. There's also the bit that Japanese bishounen or biseinen were always definitely seen as masculine. The long haired pretty man with a sword who cries a single tear after he draws a sword faster than you can see it and there's a shamisen strum before the other guy splurts blood from an artery and falls down was never thought of as being some non-binary uwu attack on gender, it was just a different sort of being manly. Now they did have kabuki/noh style "otokonoko" too which were seen as feminine but kind of...wrong, for either comic benefit or to show that they were idealizing feminine beauty to often a horrible level (ie the whole youkai that looks feminine until it reveals its true form or something and has been drinking the blood of young people to keep itself beautiful etc).

The other issue of them making stuff they want to see is more accurate, though of course pandering for cash over there is different than it has been over here,at least for a time. Lets not pretend they don't pander and only make stuff because it is what they want to see - while there are some artists who have the ability to do so, there are many who basically end up churning out what sells. We can't ignore that just because we aren't aware of or don't focus on what it looks like is different from the pandering we expect to twitter trannies in the west in recent years
>>
>>608093778
>One of the best
I have literally never seen a seen journalist opinion in a single one of his games before his trans psychotic opinions surfaces.
These people are so onviously disingenuous it's insane.
>>
>>608102490
It's really obvius why, some are shills and some are anons
>>
>>608102490
literally never heard of this fag or his shit "games" until now

they must not be very good if he needs to use twitter shitstirring as a way of getting attention
>>
>>608102292
"i have no interest in/don't understand japanese politics, therefore japanese works are apolitical unless they're so blatantly political that i can't ignore it"

object permanence comes into play from the knowledge that japan is full of humans that have their own culture, politics and public dialogue wholly separate from the extremely ameri-centric internet, but anon assumes anyways that japanese artists and thinkers must be just... apolitical, for some reason, or that they are somehow more "pure" in their artistic work than the "filthy, tainted west"
>>
This always happens when a Japanese guy interacts with westerners on twitter. Immigration to the west should be illegal for the sake of protecting the innocent foreigners from all these mind viruses, and the western internet should be quarantined.
>>
>>608102578
Cool it with the antisemitic remarks
>>
>>608097062
Don't worry, he will have a misstep and becoming hitler itself again in less than a month. Male allies are always like that.
>>
>>608096990
people's identities don't become political just because you're sensitive and venting your illness by punching down and licking boots.
>>
>>608102682
They are wagecucks, so yes they are apolitical
>>
>>608102695
Yeah, sorry i called them journalists, theyre just retards with a loud speaker.
>>
>>608102824
Nigger, off yourself. Do it NOW!
>>
>>608102874
kek
>>
>>608102824
Pandering to gender clowns on twitter is corporate bootlicking.
>>
>Gender Identity is not defined by the physical laws
We know, it's a mental illness and not real.
>It is not defined by you either
This is literally transphobic and goes against SJW talking points
>>
>>608100418
>games,media and the industry isn't trying to push trannism down our throats
this is pathetic attempt at gaslighting
>>
>>608093778
I don't care. I just want all troons to suck a shotgun
>>
Remember when Naganuma was shocked when most of his twitter followers celebrated Abe's death?
>>
>>608103043
Unironically try to argue about this with him on Twitter where he can actually respond
Come back with results
>>
Why is it that trannies try to infect things like a cancer?

How come there are no weird Muslim people pushing really hard in media or whatever?
>>
>>608103216
Do you have the screencap sir?
>>
I HATE JASON SCHRIER JEW OF THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN SUBVERSIVE TECHNOMANCER BETA MALE I WILL REARRANGE HIM INTO UNSTRUCTURED PARTICULATE MATTER I WILL TIE HIM UP AND HE WILL DEFICATION BUT BECOME THE POOP THEREFOR TURNING 180 DEGREES INSIDE OUT BECOMING A HYEPROBJECT AND IT WILL BE SO PAINFUL AS HE IS DE-SPHERED AND HYPERBOLISIZED
>>
>>608102490

/v/ isn't a person, retard.
>>
File: AkaneTeleport.png (100 KB, 699x506)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
Weird how only now people realize the dude is a self-centered egomaniac who changes his stance depending on wathever makes him look better. On full belief that the dude is on neither side and will either add more father daughter incest or (pretend to) add LGBT representation in his games depending on whatever the fuck sells him the most copies, everyone who thinks he is on their side is just being used as a walking wallet he can steal from, arguing with someone who clearly isn't listening to anything you say wont change anything..
Just use the money to go buy yourself a better game.
>>
>>608093778
>Uchikoshi
>best game directors
These people are so disingenuous, they'll herald any bafoon as genius as long as they agree with their politics. I highly doubt Schreier has ever played any of his games.
>>
>>608103390
https://www.twitter.com/Hideki_Naganuma/status/1545452340916133888

There were a bunch of other tweets before this when the shooting happened.
>>
>>
File: 1633133575358.jpg (290 KB, 500x500)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>608103431
weird how /v/ only gave a shit who he is or what he thinks when he said something about gender
>>
>>608102824
So then its ok to talk about them because it isn't political. Did you even read what I replied to?
>>
Based
>>
>>608103680
>>608103614
>hello fellow kids
>>
File: 1650786875243.png (672 KB, 1266x648)
672 KB
672 KB PNG
>>608093778
The funniest thing about this to me is that it just shows that Jason has no idea what games Uchikoshi has made because it contains all the typical anime pervert shit that he hates.
>>
>>608093778
>Gender identity is not defined by the physical laws. Of course it is not defined by you either. Only the will of each human being can define it with complete freedom.
Do they ever think about the implications of the arguments they make? The logical conclusion of this is religious fundamentalism: you can't argue with anyone because everyone's perception of reality is arbitrary and equally valid, so the only way for society to work is for an intolerant group to enforce their beliefs from the top down.
>>
>>608103618
Got any other irrelevant strawmen you'd like to post?
>>
>>608103618
Lmao people cared about him during ZE days. The only reason his opinions are getting posted is because they're also in his new games.
>>
File: 1651142510342.png (529 KB, 1200x493)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
>>608095349
>including Jewson himself in the replies
Holy shit, seriously?
The "sorcerer from Dragon's Crown is a loli" guy?
Shit those leftists types really are the lowest of the low.
>>
>>608093778
Y chromosome = male. Full stop. Everything else is semantics.
>>
>>608103831
I don't think that's actually any different from only giving a shit about him when he posts something about gender.
>>
>>608103807
In the replies, he suddenly acts like he likes this stuff and finds it funny
>>
>>608103816
>"you are a culture warrior"
>"that's an irrelevant strawman"
uh huh
>>
>>608103680
>>608103614
>w-why are my twitter followers suddenly celebrating that our former prime minister got shot in broad daylight???
lmao
surround yourself with filth dont get surprised when you need a shower
>>
>>608103680
He makes good music, but why did he go full retard? Is it all just lost in translation, or has he completely lost the plot?
>>
>>608103986
defending shinzo abe to pwn the libshits epic-style is uhhhhhhh dangerously stupid
>>
I can see AI3 getting 10/10 reviews now
>>
File: 1641680185024.jpg (468 KB, 3407x1643)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
>>608100760
Yes.
>>
>>608093778
Man can someone please put that kike Schreier back in the oven?
>>
>>608102824
>go b-back to /pol
>actually trannyism which hasn't existed until the last 20 yeas (a blink of an eye in human history) totally isn't a /pol/itcal fad
>>
File: jewson.jpg (125 KB, 1809x583)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>608103875
Yes
Now Jason is just acting like "haha funny perv jap."
>>
>>608093778

I dont give a fuck, I can separate the art from the artist. Kevin Spacey rapes little kids but I'm still going to watch The Usual Suspects if I see its on TV.
>>
>>608104183
>until the last 20 yeas
Much like the average /v/irgin thinks that games didn't become political until the year where he became politically aware, here we see the average /pol/nigger that thinks transsexuals didn't exist until he started noticing them
>>
>>608104238
Fucking disgusting kike.
>>
>>608103979
Boring. Are you gonna post any more shitty strawmen pics from 2014 or what?
>>
>>608102824
Daily reminder that history will look back on trannies just like lobotomies. Enjoy being on the wrong side of history!
>>
File: mizuki.png (1.55 MB, 2253x1297)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>608094170
Uchikoshi's games are inherently political though?
Look at this shit moron, this is why you should have gate kept your hobby
>>
>>608104323
are you ever gonna stop identifying with gamergate or do you still war against zoe quinn and brianna wu in your head
milo yiannopoulos had that pedophilia accusation that stuck hard enough to make him put his head down for a while, he's not a good talking head anymore
>>
So why am I supposed to be upset?
I've seen you chucklefucks make threads about this for the last few days. So, why am I supposed to be mad?
>>
File: search.png (284 KB, 1777x1504)
284 KB
284 KB PNG
>>608104319
I also just searched. He's literally never mentioned Uchikoshi on his Twitter before.
>>
theres this one black guy on twitter called gambs owning uchikoshi and his multicolor hair defenders
>>
>>608093778
MacArthur should have finished the zips off.
>>
>>608094550
This is why leftist have the right idea in how they approach media, they won't support people that don't agree with them. Meanwhile republicans will go "mah meritocracy, separate the art from the artist". People will go support this guy even when he is pushing ideas they disagree with, they will give a plataform to left because they fairness, which is frankly a retarded approach. So yes if you don't politically agree with game director dont buy their games.

>b b b but SJWs do that
Yes, and that's the right approach. Dont buy their games, shittalk it every opportunity you have.
>>
>>608104457
UHHHHHHHHH
HE SAID A THING AND I'M ANGRY NOW
>>
>>608104238
>its okay to like tiddies if you accept non gender conforming bullshit
What a fucking hypocrite
>>
>>608104238
I don't think there is a more disgusting and slimy person in the industry than this hack.
>>
>>608104504
This problem began in the USA and France, not Japan.
>>
File: 1659683784239764.jpg (123 KB, 1247x1080)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>608104436
God damn dude you're like a time capsule of 2014 butthurt

Post more images already
>>
File: 1645562875328.png (606 KB, 500x775)
606 KB
606 KB PNG
>>608104472

How the fuck do you even use Twitter its so confusing. I just follow traps on it but I have no clue how to even reply to people
>>
Holy shit someone get this man off Twitter right now
>>
File: Uchikoshi is a hack.png (126 KB, 636x680)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>>608098773
>Uchikoshi
>calling anyone a loser
This is the guy who blocked people for asking a relevant question about his game.
>>
>>608093778
I am so glad Itsuno is the worst.
>>
>>608100704
Kojimbo doesn't make shmups, he doesn't make platformers or metroidvanias, he doesn't make roguelikes. So yeah, he does make shitty movie games.
>>
>>608104559
Ah, I suppose that's true enough
>>
>>608104434
>4 lines in a game where the LGBT characters are a fat okama everyone makes fun of, a bisexual dude who neglected his child while his wife abused her, and a gay man who impedes the investigation because his gay lover asked him to
>>
>>608102824
>punching down
At what point will it become punching up against trannies? They get pandered to by the most powerful forces in the world. They get employed to high positions in government and moderate community spaces. Social media protects them, businesses protect them.
>>
>>608103232
Trannies are perpetually online (for obvious reasons...) so they're the ultimate form of SJW.
It's a result of being obsessed with justice to an unhealthy degree, being a 1st world nation with no problems to solve and also having no real targets to direct this extreme sense of justice at. It's also born from being american who have played "world police" for the past century and having a population whose entire comics industry consists of ONE genre: Super Heroes. The right to own a gun (and those who oppose it) wraps you up in a strong sense of justice as well. Of course it's not only americans who do this, it's just more-so americans, because of the things I've mentioned their culture is a little more intense like this than other western countries.
But like I said, they're "Social" justice warriors because this is the only way they can dispense their justice.
>>
>>608104641
>troll
>blocked
>fags on 4chan will defend you and squeal the whole time about bad faith arguments and leftists
>>
File: 1649314658426.png (124 KB, 255x278)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>608104747
>Trannies are perpetually online (for obvious reasons...)
I love the quiet "not me, though, I'm based and redpilled" here.
>>
>>608103618
People have talked about him since forever, Ever17 is still talked about and 999 is a favorite here. I didn't know he was a leftist, but if he is fuck him, im never buying a game from him ever again.
>>
You guys are a few years behind modern leftist trends. They like sex work and will post sexualized images of themselves while saying they're dumb sluts that can't read.
>>
>>608104717
Even in the context of the game you just know Uchi put it out there for brownie points. It doesn't feel organic at all, not even in character for Mizuki either.
>>
>>608104657
Death Stranding is a literal walking simulator.
Pure mechanics.
>>
>>608104812
triggered?
>>
>>608104810
? They're perpetually online because they can barely stand to look at themselves in a mirror. All of them are hiding from society like vampires. The ones that don't have respectable willpower.
>>
>>608104826
If that's the case then who's going around censoring shit?
>>
>>608104826
In fact, they have a term for people who don't like porn, camgirls and prostitution: SWERF (Sex Work Exclusionary Radical Feminist)
>>
>>608104812
The jap is shilling for sales
>>
>>608104641
>reposting the same twitter meme as an argument instead of posting his terrible writing
>>
>>608104914
I think you're perpetually online because you haven't talked to anybody that's not your mom in five years and you post your shockingly lukewarm takes on the root of The SJW Menace to the video games board of an anime forum, Anonymous poster.
>>
>>608093778
Ok hes a lefty, moving on from that. Hes games sell like shit, so the question is how to help make then sell ever worse?
>>
>>608104014
Pretty sure Naganuma is genuinely retarded
>>
>>608104457
Well he's a shitty subhuman with retarded and mentally-ill beliefs. Now you not care if you want. Not everyone can be good people that don't let the mentally-ill get away with their shit beliefs without being intensely insulted and hated for it. You can go be a consoomer that doesn't care about anything somewhere else if you want.
>>
>>608105047
Seething. Hope he sees this bro.
>>
>>608105034
Doesn't matter, hes a lefty fuck him. SJWs never help anyone with opposed views and are much politically better for it.
>>
>>608104826
Leftists like filmed porn and irl whores, but they hate fictional porn and sexy female character drawn or written by and for men.
>>
>>608105140
Yeah "u mad" as response to literally anything is on-track for being terminally online.
>>
>>608105047
Watch anons, we have a badaas over here
>>
File: 1653957268293.png (163 KB, 450x300)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>608105235
>They're perpetually online because they can barely stand to look at themselves in a mirror. All of them are hiding from society like vampires. The ones that don't have respectable willpower.
>>
>>608103224
Blocked.
Leftism cannot exist without censorship.
>>
>>608105287
>why didn't he let me farm him for 4chan upvotes
>>
>>608104014
he literally just repeats what people @ him with, the twitter crowd has gotten butthurt with him plenty of times like when he said he wasn't going to get vaxxed and another time he was being horny towards a 16 y/o cosplayer
>>
File: 159023589258923.png (53 KB, 604x450)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
What's with this trend of hasbeen japs running to western twitter for clout?

It's really embarrassing.
>>
File: 1658514151078929.gif (1.35 MB, 480x270)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB GIF
Won't be buying Nirvana initiative after this debacle, thought the first game was decent and pretty funny (played it in nip!) but this man turns out to be another clown fishing for woke points.
>>
>>608104518
Based and true. I make sure to know if any creator is a leftist so I can know to not support them and not acknowledge their existentence. I don't want subhumans to have any support and prolong their time on this earth.
>>
>>608105173
Fine by me, fuck shills
>>
>>608105336
Nothing feels me with more impotence and dread than Japanese boomers with their cant do no wrong attitude
I get a primal urge to beat Yuji Naka, Inafune and Yu Suzuki relentlessly with a lead pipe everytime I see them
>>
my pronouns are quite complex
>>
>>608105181
Nah they just hate us. They don't have any consistent morals. It can basically be summed up as they hate you and want to make your life miserable even over the pettiest shit
>>
>>608105035
Blatant plot holes are memes now? You clearly never played the zero games but still feel like defending him just because of politics.
>>
>>608105280
Nothing wrong with that. Maybe the vampire part, jews are vampires
>>
>>608105280
doesn't it make perfect sense though? why would a trans person be online more than a regular person? they're such a tiny % minority and yet it seems like they encompass so much of twitter.
>>
>>608102824
>I don't know the etymology of the word "politics"
It's okay to admit when you're wrong.
>>
>>608100538
Physical laws don't actually exist and implying that physical laws are bullshit is actually based as fuck.
>>
>>608093778
>"one of japan's best game directors"
>barely breaks 3k sales for last 2 games
fucking kek these stupid faggots will latch onto anyone
>>608095349
They might suck his dick on twitter but they still won't buy his video games.
>>
>>608105570
>they encompass so much of twitter.
block "trans" and "gender" and you'll stop seeing them
>>
>>608093778
Yeah I don't know why but the AI games have a huge trans following. Almost every moderator on the AI subreddit is trans MtF (the "not even remotely passing"-type). Not joking.
If only AI wasn't poopoo dogshit in general I might actually care about the pandering.
>>
>>608105520
Bold of you to assume I'm defending him. That image is edited you idiot. That's what I'm getting at.
>>
>>608104183
Who are you quoting? I didn't tell you to go back to /pol/ cause you're going to be retarded and weak no matter where you are.
>>608102971
>corporation panders to "gender clowns"
>this is corporate bootlicking
>The corporation says trans rights to bootlick itself
Don't use words you don't understand. You had it right in the first half
>Pandering on Twitter is-
you could have used any word you understood. retarded? Pathetic? Bad? Don't pretend to be smarter than you are. You will never be smart enough to impress me
>>608104387
Okay, History won't look back on, you at all. And considering the only legacy you're leaving behind is your corpse the moment you die it would be as if you didn't exist. Even in death, you'll be less important than the average tranny
>>608104731
It becomes punching up when you have a more valid reason than
>they're standing next to the majority non-trans cast in a video game
>people are nice to them on Twitter and PR
>>
File: 1655145050572.png (199 KB, 680x670)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>608105580
>I don't know the etymology of the word "politics"
>>
>>608105716
I accept your concussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwxTZaa3NgI
>>
>>608105336
>have little relevance or respect in japan
>they're boomers in the game industry, so they've picked up adequate english skill by now
>don't have much work to do anymore, so might as well waste time on twitter
>retarded twitter user who barely know who they are will love-bomb them so long as they even lightly agree with their politics
Makes sense, I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 765x786)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>608104641
It's a meme.
>>
>>608105716
ACK!
>>
>>608105716
Are you unironically trannyposting right now
>>
File: 1541390771851.jpg (135 KB, 408x848)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>when you're so desperate for Japanese developers who support your ideology that the same guy who claims liking Sorceress is pedophilia has to call the guy who said his favorite scene in VLR was Sigma sniffing Clover's bodysuit "the greatest director in Japan"
>>
>>608106209
We live in a society
>>
>>608104434
>LGBT
>Not LGBTCQO++
Fucking bigot.
>>
>>608094170
I really wish leftists would stop pushing their mental illnesses and then scream /pol/ when people dont want to entertain them
>>
Did they really take a failed writer of several bombed games as a W?
>>
>>608105580
oh, I do. It comes from the polis family of words which roughly can be used as "citizen"/"group of citizens" or as a better catch-all "society." I'm American, and in this country, we have freedom of expression and freedom of privacy. Someone putting trans people in /their/ video game isn't a political matter, it's free expression.
>>
>>608106682
If they agree with me, based. If they disagree, cringe and also ban them and stop them from ever saying things I don't like.
>>
>>608094550
Zero escape never had any gender special bullshit other than maybe santa and that was never even brought up in the game. these new games have whole scenes sucking off lgbt people for being stunning and brave
>>608100416
we made fun of them just as much as we worshipped them. mainly ZTD.
>>
>>608102824
Reminder that anyone who talks about "punching down" indirectly agrees about the existence of lesser beings other than them.
You're supposed to invite these groups up, to do better. Not force them everywhere like its your given duty.
>>
>>608104835
>walking
>cut scene
>walking
>cut scene
>walking
>cut scene
So fun! So game-y!
>>
File: 1659724428770612.jpg (33 KB, 439x457)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>608100704
Fr, Taro at the bare minimum makes retarded stories for brainlet pseuds with serviceable gameplay and Kojambles made some of the funnest stealth games out there
>>
>>608107026
I think this is the first time I've seen fr being used unironically herea.
>>
>>608103986
did he actually react like that? I wanna see.
>>
File: 1420313237464.jpg (121 KB, 660x644)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>608104826
Leftist trends and the ideology is very simple. White straight male = evil; Everything else = good. If something is made by or for a WSM is evil, if not, is good. Variables always spin around that and the topic or the object itself is irrelevant. Not only that, something can be good (enjoyed by non-white, non-male and non-straight people) and then suddenly bad (it has white straight male audience). It's easy because the enemy is always the same.
>>
>>608093778
Thank God I didn't pick up AI. It was on my radar and I knew about the cringy fag shit in it and wanted to try it out despite that. After seeing these tweets from Uchikoshi lately, I now realize this runs deeper. I'm just not going to bother supporting any of his games. It's especially sad seeing this come from a prominent Japanese dev.
>>
I have a subscription to tgirljapan
>>
>>608107437
Ok Uchikoshi. Now tell us where is kyle
>>
>>608107345
>prominent
He went off the deep end precisely because nobody gave a shit about his games in Japan.
>>
>>608093778
>AI1 has pro-LGBT quote
>underwhelming sales
>AI2 has more
>considered an even worse game than the first, sales aren't better
get woke go broke
>>
>>608093778
I have no idea who these people are.
>>
>Jason Schreier
How is this guy still a thing after getting btfo multiple times?
>>
>>608107437
But I want for free.
>>
>>608093778
Now explain to the folks at home who these people are.
>>
>>608107883
Idk but if you look at the guy who made minecraft it is totally different.
>>
>>608107883
one guy is the japanese vn writer who loves lgbt, the other is a jewish game journalist who /v/ loves to make fun of
>>
File: 1642314352368.png (271 KB, 546x546)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>608107115
>unironically
>>
so the jews finally got the japs, what now? new holocaust when? this time for real.
>>
>>608108241
You can't just use the term completely normally and then say it's ironic.
>>
File: 1635297744641.png (12 KB, 160x160)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>608106947
What you said was so insanely stupid that I'm genuinely worried about you. No child should be on this site, and no adult should be this naive.
>lesser beings
What do you even think this means? It's such a childish statement that fails to think critically about anything it's addressing. Did you think the term originated from genetics and not boxing weight divisions?
Anyway, here's what punching down means.
>Someone with more resources is called "upper class."
>someone with less resources is called "lower class."
>if someone from the upper-class attacks or harasses someone from a lower class, they are making someone whose life is harder than there's even harder for no meaningful gain other than an easy target
>instead of punching someone in their class, they are punching down
seething at a trans character existing next to all the non-trans one is punching down. The majority of characters aren't trans, but he's too weak to critique based on merit instead of his feelings.
>>
>>608108493
>you can't just normally be ironic
Dumb phoneposter.
>>
>>608102682
Why do you Americans think other countries are as politics obsessed as yours? Go to any board with flags, and they'll all agree that Americans are much more obsessed with politics. When people from a wide spread of countries are identifying yours as the problem, perhaps they have a point.
>>
>>608109145
>Why do you Americans
>no you're the obsessed one
ok johan
>>
>>608108625

The concept of "punching down" is usually bullshit, but not for the reason you're replying to. Rather, pretty much everything you described shows all the problems with the argument.

>someone with more resources is called upper class. someone with less resources is called lower class
by what metric? What resources? Also how do you value them against each other? Do you value the experiences of rich trans person in a comfortable first world country who gets made fun of for being trans as above some third world cisgendered wage slave? The argument always goes into someone's assessment or valuation of either in aggregate (usually by an "intersectional" analysis ) or on a particular issue. In most cases this ends up "The more white, male, cisgendered, etc it is the worst etc... we don't need to listen to them because TEH PRIVILEGE" or if the critique comes from another "marginalized" group it quickly morphs to either "on this issue you're wrong because you're not exactly part of X group" or if they are part of x group "You've internalized x-ism or x-phobia, so we don't need to listen to you because despite your viewpoint or experience you're anti-x" .
>
>if someone from the upper-class attacks or harasses someone from a lower class, they are making someone whose life is harder than there's even harder for no meaningful gain other than an easy target
>instead of punching someone in their class, they are punching down
This is asinine crybully nonsense. The idea that the only reason anyone would object with someone is to "make their life harder" without a meaningful reason and that the idea that someone who's part of a given marginalized group is immune to criticism and they should be punching "their own class" instead is similar nonsense. The whole discourse is garbage.
>Trans character existing
I always hear this - they're just "existing" , as though the issue nothing anything to do with how, why, what the character does etc
>>
>>608093778
this is just like conservatives propping up the uncle tom black person saying "see he get's it" it's pure grift
>>
>>608110172
>by what metric? What resources?
opening with "why is it da lower class and da upper class an how da we quantify it?" is such flagrant horseshit i'm genuinely impressed at your baitsmanship
>>
>>608097625
test
>>
>>608093778
>"Only the will of each human can define it with complete freedom"
>"of course it is not defined by you either"
So by this logic, the morons on either sides of the gender argument are self-logically correct. Sounds to me he's more like sitting on the fence and wording this in a way to allow people to interpret it as they wish in order to fit their narrative just like our white knight up there. Got played like a fiddle and yet he's still rubbing his little roach-like appendages together like he just woke everyone up.
>>
>>608110526
>>608110172
whatever paragraph you're about to type up about how you were arguing completely in good-faith and it was a genuine question can be rolled up sideways and jammed into your asshole where it belongs btw

inb4 "disingenuous"
>>
>>608110890
>So by this logic, the morons on either sides of the gender argument are self-logically correct. Sounds to me he's more like sitting on the fence
DUHHHH "IT'S FOR YOU TO DECIDE" SOUNDS LIKE FENCE-SITTIN TA ME BOSS
>>
File: 1635734489522.jpg (12 KB, 480x640)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>608110939
Holy shit no wonder everyone stopped inviting you to hang out lmao
>>
>>608097625
gotcha, ill post then
>>
>>608110526
>>608110901

I'll just accept that you don't have an answer to any of those queries, got assmad, and lashed out. Shit, you must be new to this. If you can't even explain it to me you're never going to have a chance against those who you probably think need to change the most.
>>
>>608111256
>If you can't even explain it to me
you are twelve years old if you need the concept of an upper-class explained to you
all of your posts are designed to waste as much of everyone's time as possible
do a flip, faggot
>>
>>608111168
I'm sure a Redditor that thinks new-age spiritualism has an objective truth behind it that can also be boiled down to a yes-or-no question for the sake of internet arguments is a TOTALLY RADICAL PARTY ANIMAL DUDE YEAH SOCIALITE, GREAT GATSBY, WOOOOO
>>
>>608096990
Just die, retard. Kill yourself today.
>>
>>608111437

Please explain which of these, for the purpose of your argument is "upper class' and therefore should not be critiqued by the others who are "lower class".

>A white transwoman who lives in a european country and has their transition and other healthcare needs paid for, with a white collar office job, single and living on their own in a modest apartment.
>a black gay businessman in Nigeria, who owns several companies for import and export, is married with children yet must hide his sexuality and have grindr liaisons
>A cisgendered pakistani woman living in the US or a Western european nation, educated, yet chafing under a traditional family and married to a loving if controlling husband or extended family, but they are paying her student loans faithfully.
>A white cis-het man living in a cabin in the back woods of the Appalachians taking care of several younger family members after their parents were arrested for mutual domestic violence. Forced to drop out of school by age 12, he's often homeless and his economically depressed coalmining town doesn't have much in the way of resources or legal jobs.

Incase you're small minded enough to actually try to rank them the point is that any one of those things, doesn't make them "upper class" or "lower class". All of them have some way they are perhaps more privileged along one axis and less so on another, so unless you're going to play privilege bingo
>>
>>608112203
i'm not reading all that fucking bullshit that is DESIGNED TO WASTE MY TIME
>>
>>608112230

You replied so very quickly for someone who's time is oh so valuable and in danger of being wasted. Oh come now you had the time to type out all that drek earlier, just admit you're in over your head because you thought you'd be dealing with one who'd crumple the moment you explained your punching down theory and just call you a tranny, instead of someone who has heard all this bullshit before and see it for what it is.
>>
I am less fond of VLR and 999 due to Uchi's faggotry. I already had a distaste for them due to ZTD

>>608093778
Jason, you have never heard of Uchi prior to his pandering to the left. "One of the best directors."

How did you come to this conclusion without playing any of his games?
>>
>>608097625
test
>>
>>608106504
just don't buy it :)
>>
>>608094170
>force political crap down people's throats
>HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT POLITICS

classic sign of an abusive personality. yeah fuck off and kys
>>
I wish gender-as-self-discovery was at least philosophically interesting. There are plenty of things that I have enjoyed and found compelling even if I didn't agree with their conclusions of what they were dealing with. The different is engaging. But the current philosophy surrounding gender - as opposed to previous explorations of gender roles or societal expectations - may as well be an exploration of what MTBI type, star sign, or Hogwarts house you are. It's an anti-resolution to problems and amounts of mental masturbation rather than introspection. Gender-identity is not only uninteresting, it's anti-interesting. The story and potential issues a character may be going through becomes less interesting the moment it comes into play, because every issue is solved by slapping a new meaningless label on themselves and buying some new clothes. It's just fucking tiresome.
>>
It's honestly insulting that journos will call you the best in the industry by just virtuesignalling on twitter.

How can you say that with a straight face?
>>
File: 1659760782474.png (205 KB, 443x449)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>608094550
I still try to find other games which match the atmosphere and look of 999, I just like it so much. Probably because it was my one of my first introduction to VN style puzzle games.
>>
>>608104434
>rich in sensibility
>sensibility: a person's delicate sensitivity that makes them readily offended or shocked.
Wow, Uchi really is based.
>>
File: 1639341456715.jpg (27 KB, 301x381)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>608110172
Following naivete with being deliberately obtuse is sad.
>by what metric?
Are you going to say I need to break out an abacus and calculate the numeric disparity of a trans man being forced to use a woman's bathroom and then being mistaken for a trans woman and assaulted vs anon's favorite video game having a character he doesn't like?
>What resources?
Healthcare, legal protection, social equity, etc want me to get the abacus for that too?
> Also how do you value them against each other?
Which one would you rather have? Safety or threat of death for existing?
>blah blah above third-world cis-gendered wage slave?
It's odd when stupid people evoke the class divide as a non-sequitur because they don't understand it. I vote socialism for working-class people of all genders. Rich /trans/ people aren't punching down on the poor; rich /people/ of all genders do because classism is a different issue.
Not reading further as your childish worldview clearly lacks rationality
>>
>>608114697
>you the best in the industry for* just virtuesignalling on twitter.
ftfy. Jason 'Big Fat Titties are a Lolicon Fantasy' Schreier knows not play Japanese games or couldn't even name a Japanese director if given a list of them.
>>
>>608093778
Crazy guy that panhandles near my workplace calls himself the king of canada and we should call him "his royal highness." Everybody ignores him and the same rule should go for troons and jews.
>>
>>608093778
I wouldn't say best. He's good, but he's awkward at writing support for the LGBT crowd.
>>
this guy doesnt even make games

he makes ADV VN-tier shit
>>
>>608111256
Oh, I'm not that anon. He's treating you as if you're stupid. I want you to realize and feel how stupid you are for positing such a stupid set of intellectually dishonest questions with absolutely no self-awareness.
>>608115230
You would get an F on a 2nd-grade book report if, on the notion of punching down, you said
>how do you measure a rich trans person against a poor cis one!
When
A) a poor cis person punching down on a trans person reflects on all trans people
B) a rich trans person punching down on a poor cis person reflects on all poor people
Leaving a simple solution
>tax the rich, give trans rights
And thus, the naive dumbass reaches its inevitable final form, proving to himself that even with his own warped and pathetic logic, leftism is superior to whatever he's supporting. Anyway, games say trans rights. You can sit here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8MZBUoQt68
>>
>>608094170
>Cry's and bitches about diversity/Inclusion.
>Can't handle different viewpoints.
Why are you trannies like this?
>>
>>608103875
>>608104238
>>608104472

Slimy cunt, the guy is a walking kike stereotype damn, even to the deformed ogre face.
>>
what is gender
what does it mean to be of a certain gender
>>
>>608115991
"I don't like/there shouldn't be diversity/inclusion" isn't a different viewpoint. It's not even a stance. You're not advocating or offering anything. Nothing will grow or change from hearing you out because anything you have to say will be hollow and likely based entirely on the emotion of hating something that you're forcing yourself to interact with.
here's a good way of putting the conversation
you're just standing somewhere saying
>I DON'T LIKE IT HERE
>but this is how it is
>I DON'T WANT IT TO BE WHAT IT IS
>then why not go somewhere that isn't here
>Wooooooow, can't take a different view? Bigot much.
>>
>>608105336
yeah this shit is garbage.
>>
>>608097891
Why did you post an image of Caligula 2 then?
>>
>>608094550
>now
only now? The second was already bad and tedious enough to drop any game made by this cuck.
>>
>>608093778
Not after what he did with Zero Escape 3.
>>
>>608093778
>japan's best directors
never even heard of the guy
>>
>>608107026
>fr
kys zoomer
>shitsaw zoomerman
kys twice nigger
>>
>>608116864
He designed Pepsiman, made the Zero Escape series in which he made each installment worse and worse and then create AI: The Somnium Files, which bombed so hard in Japan that it made the Zero Escape games look like best sellers by comparison.
>>
>>608105716
>>608108625
>>608115230
>>608115968
This degree of sanctimonious farthuffing should be against federal law. You should not have unrestricted access to the internet if you are this fucking insufferable of a human being.
>>
>>608115230

You think restating my arguments that those things aren't directly able to be easily (or properly) weighted against each other is somehow proving me wrong This is laughable. Enjoy your abacus I suppose. The issue here is that the "punching down" discourse is just a thought terminating cliche, its saying "someone - by whatever metric I find appropriate for this juncture - is privileged therefore we don't need to listen to them, they should shut up, or are wrong". That is the point, its a stupid assertion and a stupid rhetorical technique. Its not meant to align with any hard fast justified scale - after all, if a person who is more marginalized in healthcare or ability be arguing against one who is less so in those regards but is marginalized by race etc.. you can't say that one of these is more valid, more marginalized etc.. against the other one right - , its to make the person who is perceived to be higher on the privilege ladder invalidating their objection, viewpoint, or concern not by merit, but simply by invoking offense.
>Which one would you rather have? Safety or threat of death for existing? Its funny how that's always the go-to for this discussion is it? Its like turning the dial to 11 over stupid bullshit, even if the representation in a video game isn't what you like its about "death from existing". That doesn't seem reasonable about any social issue, if you're yelling PLYMOUTH ROCK LANDED ON US LET MY PEOPLE FREE WHY ARE YOU KILLING US and the clerk says "Sir, this is a Wendys. everyone needs to pay for refills on a frosty regardless of race, age, gender, or sexuality".

I don't know if you were the one earlier or not, but the whole argument was about the uselessness of punching down as a lazy and flawed rhetorical technique, whatever else you want to talk about is fine I guess, but I'm running out of room for now.
>>
>>608094550
He made those ages ago when he wasn’t libtarded
>>
File: 04745395070.jpg (113 KB, 728x517)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
isn't this the faggot who made mind hack?
>>
>>608117327
The one and only
>>
File: 1638612416897.gif (2.17 MB, 617x617)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB GIF
>>608117451
god fucking dammit, that's the worst middle finger to the player i ever experienced and if he was involved in the making of a game i automatically refuse to buy or play it, why is this fucking hack being called "one of the best of japan"?
>>
>>608117327
Don't forget having two characters fuck in a time machine, go back in time, have a child who then becomes capable of mind hacking THEN creates an elaborate plan just so he can be born.
>>
>>608093778
who?
>>
>>608117741
Because he has the right politics
>>
>>608102824
Yes, they do. Kill yourself, twittertard.
>>
>>608102824
So it's fine to say that gender might be a choice but Sex isn't.
>>
File: mizuki_oppression.webm (1.42 MB, 1280x720)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB WEBM
>>608115583
I thought the scene in AINI was a lot better written and in-character than the one in the first game.
>>
>>608094550
His games always sucked shame this is what opens your eyes
>>
>>608118108
"gender" doesn't exist.
>>
File: this kills delta.jpg (1.13 MB, 1526x1145)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>secret ZTD ending
>>
>in the future, you can just be nothing, absolving all expectations and responsibilities

based?
>>
>>608097625
>it's real
>>
>>608118314
Yes anon, you can be all feminine as you want but you will never be a woman for real.
i don't give a fuck if you want to use a wig and call yourself Loretta, the moment you want me to say that you are biologically a woman then we have a problem.
>>
File: 979.png (630 KB, 1918x1427)
630 KB
630 KB PNG
>>608093778
>Schreier
>Jewish (Ashkenazic) : from German Schreier, Yiddish shrayer 'shouter'; a nickname for a noisy person, or, possibly, an occupational name for a person whose duty it was to summon Jews to public worship.
>>
File: 1617373738068.jpg (799 KB, 1079x1005)
799 KB
799 KB JPG
>>608093778
This dude's an idiot. He talks about trans and non-binary which refers to biological sex because sex is binary but the japanese dude is talking about gender, which is made up shit which basically means
>i wanna dress this way and behave this way because i'm a fuckhead who thinks that the world is my oyster and i'm the center of the universe and other people's opinions mean jack shit
which is basically psychopathy.
If you go to a date as a dude wearing a skirt with a dildo shoved up your ass and the girl you're supposed to be dating asks you "wtf is wrong with you", you can't tell her that's your gender identity because it's a non answer. The real answer is you're a non conforming weirdo, someone who isn't predictable. People run from what's not predictable because predictability is safety. There are people out there that won't care that you look like a freak but those people either are mentally ill/psychopaths themselves or don't give an actual fuck about you and will avoid you while they pretend to be okay with you.

The fact that this guy is employed at a semi respectable news outlet says VOLUMES about the levels of fuckery in western societies today. Write some fucking news and keep your virtue signaling to yourself because you don't believe in the shit you're saying either, Jason.
>>
Did the Jews finally get to Japan? Are the Samurai no longer feared?
>>
>>608093778
I define, of my own free will, your gender to be male, and that you will never be a woman. If you try to prove me wrong, you're a bigot.
>>
When did Kotaro see a Snail during his jog?
>>
>>608118481
Japan is a burger honorary satellite anon.
Do you really think that this poison won't reach?
>>
File: 1656030086347.jpg (24 KB, 387x461)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>608093778
>Kotaro "COMPLEX MOTIVES" Uchikoshi
>brilliant director
>>
>>608118669
https://youtu.be/mfOsjVT8mlU?t=53
>>
>>608102824
>want to cut off hands because you feel like they don't belong to you and beg doctors to do it for you (body integrity dysphoria)
>get called mentally ill, doctors refuse to do it and they lock you in the looney bin
vs
>want to cut off dick or tits because you feel like it doesn't belong to you (gender dysphoria)
>get called brave, doctors happily operate on you, everyone has to play by your rules and walks on eggshells around you or there's a 50% chance you might off yourself
explain why one is allowed but not the other, their body their choice, right?
>>
File: 1659645583289231.webm (2.01 MB, 640x360)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB WEBM
>>608117741
Because he's been pandering to the lgbt
>>
>>608096990
Nigger this is /boards.4channel.org/v/, not twitter
>>
>>608118474
>The fact that this guy is employed at a semi respectable news outlet says VOLUMES about the levels of fuckery in western societies today.

no video game shit is considered news or journalism
>>
/v/ sucked the cock of this jap shovelware so much for like 5 years

a lot of people base their identity around /v/ and cared so much about that garbage vn shit
>>
>>608118878
This is the future of Japan, get used to it
>>
>>608093778
>Uchikoshi'
Makes sense why I always thought his games were for pathetic cringelord weeabs.
>>
>>608117262
I mean, I'm right so....
>>608117267
>blah blah privilege
No, it's not saying that at all. Don't even have to read any further than that if this is the crux of your issue. It seems that your victim complex mixed with your stupidity, has obfuscated what you think people are saying when they say you're punching down. You hear
>You're punching down because you're yourself and we want to silence you!
in reality, There are no "arbitrary junctures". In fact, unlike gender, it's extremely binary and simple.
>If A's (X) is greater than B's (X) to the extent that they will never encounter a problem B has then A is punching down when mocking or attacking B for (X)
easier example
>A healthy person making fun of someone with cancer for having cancer is punching down
Do you make fun of cancer patients for having cancer? why or why not?
>>
>>608104238
So was doing this enough to bring any perv jap games without made up controversies?
>DoaX
>uh yuck evil male fantasy toxic misogynist
>"with DoAX we promote Ramon, a female who supports gender identity through a few cordial phrases towards lgbt people"
>wow wholserino heckerino is valid and is also pure erotic excitement XD
>>
File: D6Ba5ABXsAASz3I.jpg (222 KB, 1918x788)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>608093778
>jshriererererr
>>
No amount of willing will give someone a third gamete
>>
File: 1646246402837.jpg (75 KB, 659x649)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>608118807
Because you need your hands to function as you always have, there is no benefit to removing your hands. Tell me, what integral to life function do tits or dicks play? Many incels can tell you how useless their dicks are in their day-to-day lives. So if it's useless and only makes you feel bad then why keep it? What, are you going to go to bat for the appendix next?
>>
>>608119057
Anons turned on uchikoshi ages ago. He's not as well-iked anymore especially compared to his "peak"
>>
>>608119497
>Comparing reproductive organs to the appendix in order to try to make them look useless
You people are complete, utter, delusional, morons. No wonder you've bootlicked your way in to getting anyone you don't like censored.
>>
>>608118902
Its a thread about a dev who had a game recently which reflects his actual opinions.
>>
>>608106501
>LGBTCQOFGAFJGAKFD++
haha funny joke xD
>>
>>608119698
>haha funny joke xD
>Joke
>>
>>608104434
Wasn't this one the product of """localizers""" and the original script is different?
>>
>>608100991
I've been here since 2008 or so and left in 2014 during goymergate for cripplechan and there was zero tranny posting. After 2015 I stopped reading boards altogether until the coof and bam every second thread has someone screaming about trannies. I doubt the number of trannies increased that much in a few years, so I assume it's obsession.
What the fuck is fedoraspam? There hasn't been any fedora posting for years.
>>
>>608119497
Your hands are not a vital organ. As many people can attest, you are capable of surviving without them or even your arms. If your argument is "b-b-b-but your quality of life is worse than before!", then I'd be extremely interested in your argument for how it's any better, on a physical level, to spend the rest of your life stretching out a surgical wound and pulling hairballs out of it.
>that's true, but my mental health is better now that my dick is gone!
The amputee fetishist's mental health is better now that his hands are gone. So what, exactly, is the difference, except that the dick amputee fetishists are louder and more titillating to leftist sensibilities?
>>
>two lines in a game and one comment by developer is enough to trigger newfags
based Uchikoshi I guess
>>
>>608119634
>to make them look useless
I asked you
> what integral to life function do tits or dicks play?
And you didn't answer. well, actually, you did answer
>reproduction
but that just begs the question, If reproductive organs are so important, why do incels and asexuals not use them? I don't see them getting physically or mentally sick from being virgins, so what gives?
>bootlicked your way in to getting anyone you don't like censored.
Nah, that was capitalism. Turns out it's really, really hard to monetize retards like you who are offended by other potential customers existing and go out of their to be repulsive. If money is threatened, things are changed. I know you're asshurt about twitter or something but it's even happened here. We're "4channel" on the SFW boards to sell to advertisers. Money got you banned.
>>
>>608093778
The Japanese guy understand the absolute state of tranny politics in the West atm?
>>
>>608120135
You will never be a woman, troon.
>>
>>608093778
No one even played his newest game
I did and it was terrible
He's a complete hack
>>
>>608119190
Ah yes, clearly you are the arbiter of who is "punching down" and what they mean and it is only used to the "simple" qualities you claim it to be, universally.
>If A's (X) is greater than B's (X) to the extent that they will never encounter a problem B has then A is punching down when mocking or attacking B for (X)
If it wasn't contrary to your argument, this could be described exactly as "privilege". However even that doesn't remove the flaws I described with the argument or how it is a lazy attempt to simply shut up someone saying something you don't like. Let me put it to an example that I'm sure you'll agree with, if you assume such things are so simple and rational
>A long time veteran of a given organization has the opinion, though his years of service that he doesn't want a particular group of people in the service. They cost the service a lot, add to dissension in the ranks and fuck with the cohesion of the unit.
Will you be okay "Gee, since you've been involved in this intimately for years and know every bit of what is at stake here, I guess you're right - it would hurt the service to include X"? No, I'm guessing you wouldn't. His X is much bigger - you've never served, you don't know anything about service life or what is necessary for function, so who are you to put your voice and opinion above his lived experience? The issue is that just a person who by some metric has "more X" doesn't mean they're always right (putting aside how "more" is weighed), or they are immune from critique. The same is true for any group of people and calling it "punching down" doensn't change that.
>Do you make fun of cancer patients for having cancer?
Depends on context. Maybe I make fun of the friend I have with cancer the same way I did before he got it, because to not do so would be othering and cruel to him. However, one of your viewpoint would instantly march over and mouth off insisting that I needed to be canceled, regardless.
>>
>>608120232
>I asked you
You didn't ask me shit, retard. I'm not the same poster
>but that just begs the question, If reproductive organs are so important, why do incels and asexuals not use them?
Did your mother drink during pregnancy? Since fucking amputees can live without limbs then what use are they? Jesus Christ you absolute braindead idiot.
>Nah, that was capitalism.
>in recent news Netflix and Disney revenue plunges for no reason at all.
>If money is threatened, things are changed.
Revenue was never threatened. At least look in to what you're talking about you fucking idiot. There are more people refusing to use something because it's woke than the contrary. If by capitalism you mean ideologues in investment firms and in corporate threatening people until they got their way and not actually market trends, then you're still retarded since that has nothing to do with capitalism in itself.
>>
>>608093778
Everyone would know that considering a character talks about how they want to kill people who hate trannies in his newer games
>>
>>608120243
They literally talk about trannies and gays in his newer games and how great the lgbt community is
>>
>>608097625
Good
>>
>>608119901
I like how you had enough self-awareness to try and preempt me pointing out the obvious false equivalence but not enough self-awareness to drop the hand comparison altogether.
>before you point out that cutting off your hands fundamentally changes the way you interact with the world exclusively negative ways, have you considered that people who practice poor hygiene get infections? Checkmate. (also, please don't bring up Elliot Page's tits or I lose)
So, a common form of dysmorphia in men is being bald. A common surgery to fix this is to rip the person's scalp open and plant new hair, which could end horribly and disgustingly. Should we tell Elon Musk that he might as well have cut off his hands? I know you learn exclusively from taking pictures on the internet at face value, but studies show a safe transition into a supportive environment drastically reduced suicide rates.
>>
>>608106040
Nobody would do that unironically and he gave several hints to that
>>
>>608119497
>I consent
These doctors are making bank by exploiting the mentally ill.
I wonder how far this insanity will go.
>>
>>608121358
>Should we tell Elon Musk that he might as well have cut off his hands?
Elon Musk isn't the one here on /v/ arguing that you can cut your dick off because it "feels right" but not your hands (or transplant hair, since you seems to claim it's the equivalent for some retarded reason), you are. I'm not really sure what you're doing here aside from a pointless attempt at misdirection after your other argument got blown out.
There is zero functional different between cutting of your dick and cutting of any other appendage except that the antinatal leftist crowd rejoices if you voluntarily castrate yourself. You are no different from an amputee fetishist who thinks he can only be whole if his hand or his arm or his leg is gone.
>>
>>608120665
You replied to the post, the question extended to you too. replying without taking it into account was stupidity on your part.
> Since fucking amputees can live without limbs then what use are they?
See, this is why you should read before replying.
> what >>integral<< to life function do tits or dicks play?
being able to touch, feel, lift, drive, open doors, and move without having to move in with a family member or hire someone to apply prosthetics to you every morning is a little bit bigger of a problem than waking up, bathing, and not having sex.
>in recent news Netflix and Disney revenue plunges for no reason at all.
Man, you really don't like reading. Netflix is plummeting because they stopped making good shows to play as safe as possible and started money gouging for that lower quality. and I don't know what you're talking about with Disney. They fucking soared in 2021 and early 2022. Now they're leveled out but they aren't in financial trouble by any means.
>>
>>608118246
>I would hug all muh poor oppressed minorities and inflict violence on anyone "tormenting" them
>>
>>608121358
>A small risk of infection is comparable to a permanent gaping wound where your testosterone regulating organs used to be
Imagine being this utterly delusional and malevolent.
>>
>>608103614
>>608103680
This fag surrounding himself with twitter trannies and then being shocked when they revealed themselves as the evil freaks they are after abe got killed was a long time coming. I fear this is why trannies are popping up in so many jap games, they see them as these persecuted irl anime girls with dicks and not the vile maniacs we know them as.
>>
>>608119829
Nope. These parts of the game are sadly accurate.
>>
>>608119848
>doesn't know how there's more trannies than ever
>>
>>608122165
>there is no benefit to removing your hands
The benefit is curing the subject's body dysmorphia, the exact same argument you ghouls use to promote your preferred forms of self-mutilation.

Of course we wouldn't have to be here pointing out obvious logical incogruencies if you cretins stopped pushing an ideology that encourages cutting off parts of yourself to be who you truly are.
>>
>>608108625
>Someone with more resources is called "upper class."
Like trannies
>big chunk of them are white
>big chunk of them are men
>they have the support of big corporations
>enough money to pay for their overly expensive surgeries
They are so free they can force their pretended reality into others. You don't get more privileged than that.
Meanwhile actual lower class individuals are having trouble just feeding their families.
>>
File: ShitBrix.png (76 KB, 227x276)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>608119848
>I doubt the number of trannies increased that much in a few years
You can't even begin to imagine how bad it's gotten.
>>
>>608120387
You went through an entire virtue-signaling hypothetical about a veteran who's a victim but you kept it too vague. lets see:
>Veteran has bad employees
>veteran fires them
This isn't punching down
>X-person don't qualify
>X-person isn't hired
This isn't punching down
>Veteran has bad employees who were X-People Group
>Veteran doesn't hire X-People group who qualify because bad experiences have made him prejudiced against them, becoming incapable of fairly assessing merit, and thus incompetent
This isn't punching down; this is discrimination and illegal. If you can't judge people as individuals, then you shouldn't be in charge of selecting individuals. Simple as that.
You keep trying to make punching down about you being oppressed, but you keep running away from the subject because, as said, it's binary.
>Depends on context.
Why is there a caveat? Why don't you tell cancer jokes to every cancer patient equally? Are you pro-self censorship?
>>
>>608093778
Until he's referring to "wrongthink".
Then that tweet is problematic, right?
>>
>>608119115
It really isn't and thank god for that.
>>
am i cool for thinking this dude was a hack before he became a woke twitter loser?
>>
>>608122165
>no no no, you see I actually care about their health and how they're being exploited
Elliot Page is literally the happiest he has ever been. If you don't support socialized healthcare but want to play the "evil doctors" card you're a virtue-signaling loser and a coward.

>>608122429
>where your testosterone regulating organs used to be
Losing the testosterone is the point and by the time you're done with puberty it's largely irrelevant, and so is the hole, and if you're hygienic, then it's nothing more than a small risk of infection. So, again, what point are you trying to make?
That's the thing; you're woefully ill-equipped to discuss the subject due to it being entirely based on emotion (you are disgusted), so your arguments fail and always roll back to
>It is disgusting because I say so and saw images on the internet, and you're bad for disagreeing
You have no reason to care. No reason to be offended. But you're just so weak and sensitive you can't help it.
>>
File: 1654708839783.png (387 KB, 729x684)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>>608093778
>NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT'S JUST TRANNYSLATION! HE DIDN'T SAY THAT IN THE ORIGINAL JAPANESE TEXT
>>
>>608122967
>A big chunk of them are white
This is a problem of race, not gender identity. Vote left.
>big chunk of them are men
This is a problem of gender inequality, not gender identity. Vote feminism.
>they have the support of big corporations
This is a problem of capitalism not gender identity. Vote socialism.
>enough money to pay for their overly expensive surgeries
This is personal wealth not gender identity. I don't think America has a communist party for you to vote for.
>They are so free they can force their pretended reality into others.
Well obviously not considering their ninja strike force haven't gotten you or the plethora of politicians and commentators.
>Meanwhile actual lower class individuals are having trouble just feeding their families.
This is a problem of capitalism not gender identity. Vote socialism.
I'm noticing a trend that you're a huge leftist, can't you just enemy of my enemy until we can install socialism and cultural intersectionality and equity?
>>
>>608093778
Isn't this the guy that made those murder games with an ending that everyone hated?
>>
>>608124208
Yes
His shit flopped in Japan so like many nip devs he started pandering to westerners (the only people who buy his games) and spending too much time on twitter with the trannies
>>
File: 1649481138833.jpg (13 KB, 210x240)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>608124208
I was gonna say you were thinking of Kazutaka Kodaka. But then I remembered Zero Escape exists.
>>
>>608122909
>curing
As in 'curing an illness'?
A mental illness perhaps?
>>
>>608095349
>anime horniness trannies hate
Pffft. Trannies are like 70% porn addicted pedophiles.
>>
>>608123570
>Elliot Page is literally the happiest he has ever been.
How much do you know about "his" personal life to know this?
People posting about how perfect their life is are normally some of the saddest motherfuckers alive.
>>
>>608123570
>Elliot Page is literally the happiest he has ever been
i can only assume this is a troll at this point
when even the vacillating tranny supporters agree you look sickly in every interview you do and actively want you to stop so you stop being bad advertisement you're probably not the picture of great mental health
>>
File: 1630854895339.jpg (84 KB, 1200x1006)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>608124715
>Elliot Page is more outgoing and both admittedly and visually more happy
>b-bet he's secretly miserable though
You didn't have to cope.
>>608124775
>when [cope]
My guy's showing up on interviews, photoshoots. He finally loves himself. Wish you could do the same.
>>
>>60809377
Literally who?
>>
>>608125239
>My guy's showing up on interviews, photoshoots
and for some reason not in television or film
>>
>>608123570
>Losing the testosterone is the point and by the time you're done with puberty it's largely irrelevant
According to who, your paranoid delusions? TD has a list of side effects and consequences a mile long. Depression, loss of motivation and lessened self confidence, to only cite a few, and that's without getting into the serious health complications it can precipitate.
For reference, TD is most common in older men. Puberty has nothing to do with it.

Now that we've established you're wholly ignorant on the subject of hormones.

The pseudovagina is a wound, regardless of how you attempt to present it. At best, it is a relatively healthy wound molded into the shape of a cavity through repeated trauma. At worst, a horrifying cascade of healh complications. In any case, it remains a completely unnecessary liability.
Gender reassignment surgery cannot result in a real vagina. It merely replaces a healthy sexual organ with a fascimile of a different one. The patient is no closer to becoming female, as no naturally born woman sports a surgically inversed penis. Nothing meaningful is gained, but a number of serious health risks are incurred. This is why mutilation as a cure for mental illness is usually frowned upon.

The rest of your asinine meltdown has nothing to do with what I wrote and reeks of desperate projection. Still, I will say, the reason I despise you and your ilk isn't mere physical disgust. Rather, I find that tricking vulnerable people into permanently injuring themselves to 'attain their true identity' is both utterly irrational and monstrous beyond words.
>>
>>608126506
The sad part is them grooming those kids on discord while they're vulnerable.
>>
File: 1656885516250.png (258 KB, 163x650)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
>>608111529
You seem upset, anon.

You should come over to my house party where me and my redditor friends are sipping on some cheap wine while we discuss why being agnostic is superior and why brown people are best.

We would simply love to have someone mentally challenge our superior intellect by loudly mocking us in an "ironic" idiot voice lol
>>
>>608100453
Nta, but the only good game in that series was 999. The rest are garbage
>>
>>608098638
your reaction is inaction.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (108 KB, 920x641)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>608093778
this guy isn't known for anything. he directed one game. this doesn't really make him the best of anything.
>>
>>608114376
Some time ago I've wondered why I susually have no problems with japanese trans characters but always find western ones annoying, as well as real people. The conclusion I've come to is that while in japanese fiction a character says to be trans they're motivated because of traditional values (the ideal man has defined characteristics, and so does the ideal woman, therefore not having them makes one incapable of seeing themselves as conforming with their sex); instead in western fiction and culture people at the same time claim to be a different gender but also that gender roles are all made up, that men and women are identical. In other words being of a different gender in western fiction, and also int he real world, seems to me to have no meaning, it's a statement devoid of any meaning.
There's also difference in how the characters interact with the world, but I have no more time.
>>
>>608097625
That's terrible, we will be left with no moderator staff
>>
>>608127105
i've literally never heard about any of these games besides the somnium one because an army of pajeet ESL's shill it on /v/ 24/7
>>
>>608093778
VLR is the only good game this hack ever made
>>
>>608127105
are you illiterate? It clearly says diector next to 6 games
>>
File: 1653896104503.jpg (24 KB, 330x280)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>608127338
if you like VNs, Never7, Ever17, and Remember11 are his best works.
Never7 can be skipped but I still like it.
After the company that he and Nakazawa were part of died, they split off and started making VNs that canabalize their earlier works. Every VN they make is worse than the last.
>>
Uchi panders to Twitterfags since he's a westaboo and that's the side of his fanbase that actually interacts with him. He can't pander to anons who have been playing 999 since the beginning because he doesn't even know (You) exist.
>>
>>608102682
Believing everyone is as deranged about politics as you tells me that you are an american leftist. You are not observing heavily politicized media frequently from japan, you are simply inferring that it must be (because america is like that) and that your eyes are just decieving you because some bullshit reason such as 'language barrier'
>>
>>608094550
I never played a single zero escape game, they always seemed like tranny games to me
>>
>>608094550
god you people are pathetic
>>
>>608127185
I find it's generally less forced and hamfisted in Japanese media. In a way they take it less seriously but also far more nuanced and genuinely. Uchikoshi's handling of it in AI is far closer to a western perspective with how it feels like it needs to say how they're all valid while not really saying anything at all or going in depth with an actual lgbt character or focused narrative.
>>
>>608127682
The only VN's i like are when its a game with a side VN attached between main segments like fire emblem, so i'll pass on everything to do with this
>>
>>608093778
He's a fucking hack that works on overpriced shovelware.
>>
>>608127680
don't care he's a fucking literally who
>>
>>608093778
His games don't even come close to the funny lawyer games
>>
>>608094920
>leftard
>made of pure retardation and can't answer a simple question such as "what is a woman"
yep it's a leftard alright.
>>
>>608104768
That sounds based, fun and more valid than whatever the fuck leftard and ootchi cootchi does these days.
>>
>>608094550
You shouldn't have to, seperate the art from the artist.
Besides, it's the period of time between VLR and ZTD when he started becoming westaboo as fuck, which resulted in ZTD feeling like a shoddily directed western TV show.
I personally hope this thirst for western approval backfires on him, he's doing unnecessary shit.
>>
Does the radical right, anti-LGBT crew actually do anything other than bitch about the "culture war?" Or is that the only means they can conjure up to enact their will? Because I'm fairly certain if one were to somehow filter out every pol-cel thread created on 4chan in the past 8 years, they would have no idea that the radical right is a real thing. These right-wing extremists are so inconsequential, shitposting is literally all they've done. No wonder they cling to their coping fantasy "go woke, go broke." It's the only way they can stave off their feelings of irrelevance.
>>
>>608105316
>trannies
>being mentally retarded
checks out
>>
>>608104024
Wut?
>>
>>608105716
>Okay, History won't look back on
lol lmao this is why you're seething and malding hard. You've lost the culture war
>>
>>608113673
And mission success since the game have abysmal sales, got mocked by /pol/chads and troons seething hard itt.
:^)
>>
File: 1654026353818.jpg (123 KB, 1043x1280)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>608107287
This, don't ever EVER follow kike's and femonoid(female kike) ideology and take it to heart. They've always meant to confuse the goyim and degrade you.
>>
>>608093778
Well so he just justified more complaining since now gender isn't objective so my only gender-bias is to ruing gender for everyone else.
>>
File: lgbt_suicide_attempt.png (15 KB, 603x433)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>608115968
Literally why are all leftard troon like this unironically the most retarded human being to have ever exist. They don't even make any coherent argument and everybody sees them as mentally ill retard who can't even talk or lay out his idea properly.
>>
>>608102114
>It's only political because you want it to be.
>It's only political because you're bothered by it.
>It's only political because you don't want to see LGBTQ+.
>It's only political because you don't want to see trans.
>It's only political because you don't want to see POC.
You're seeing the issue here is you, right?
Get over yourself lmao
>>
>>608128376
If they're so irrelevant and just amount to shitposters then why are they one of the biggest boogeymen currently?
>>
File: uAreThisRetarded.jpg (87 KB, 988x374)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>608093778
>>608094550
>>608097891
>>
>>608100453
It's the other way around. Even if the dev screams about politics, if his game has traditional values, i consider the dev's opinions traditional. A game tells you far more about the person than what they say. The same applies to a book and its author. Get some education.
>>
>>608123082
Not him but you're a prime reason why all trannies are retarded to the core.
>Veteran has bad employees
>veteran fires them
>This isn't punching down
You're retarded
>X-person don't qualify
>X-person isn't hired
>This isn't punching down
You're retarded since firing people for harmless opinion is punching down
>This isn't punching down; this is discrimination and illegal.
You're retarded since all-female and all-male businesses exist and literally legal in 100% of the global country today.
>Why is there a caveat?
Why are trannies incapable of having friends, families and compassion?
>>
>>608118481
>>608118637
The jew still fear the samurai anon.
>>
>>608097731
A law of nature, you moron.
>>
>>608101794
>>608102154
for me, it's faggotniggertranny SCUM
>>
File: 1618191153861.jpg (86 KB, 800x676)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>608122213
>replying without taking it into account was stupidity on your part.
Oh the irony of this retarded as fuck tranny
>See, this is why you should read before replying.
> what >>integral<< to life function do tits or dicks play?
The survival of the human race trumps whatever bullshit retard koolaid you're on right now
>being able to touch, feel, lift, drive, open doors, and move without having to move in with a family member or hire someone to apply prosthetics to you every morning is a little bit bigger of a problem than waking up, bathing, and not having sex.
You can literally do that without a hand you severely retarded faggot but you absolutely cannot procreate at all without a fucking dick or your natural born vag.
>Man, you really don't like reading. Netflix is plummeting because they stopped making good shows
Which correlates highly with including woke shit you severely retarded faggot. Sandman have already flopped hard, you don't need to shill it here.
>>
>>608093778
>gender is not defined by physical laws
Only if you completely diminish the term and substitute it with your own, etymologically the word is built into a concept of either or, it's literally about your sex, which is either male or female.
>Is Uchikoshi one of the best game directors of all time?
Either a tranny or a tranny fetishists, there are no chicks with dicks, just men with fake tits.
>>
File: imrs.jpg (65 KB, 640x494)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>608124070
>This is a problem of race, not gender identity.
I agree, deport nigs, non-white and fags. Vote right
>This is a problem of gender inequality, not gender identity.
gender inequality will always exist and man will always make better soldier than women. Vote military
>This is a problem of capitalism not gender identity.
troon identity also exist in socialist country and are also supported by them more than the vast majority straight population. Vote capitalism
>This is personal wealth not gender identity.
Oh so now we support expensive shit for the purpose of luxury? Gee anon, I knew you were always a true capitalist supporter and not those dumb retarded commie :^)
>Well obviously not considering their ninja strike force haven't gotten
Saying the wrong pronouns will get you in jail in some retarded as fuck western libtard country and can get you fired from your job in the US cities. Calling a right-winger some meanie poo poo head will not
>This is a problem of capitalism not gender identity.
See above. Vote capitalism
Why are all leftist retarded and just want more capitalism instead?
>>
>>608129171
The best part is they post more than 20 post detailing their retarded as fuck politics while screaming
>hurr durr it is not le politics
>>
>>608093778
man I cant believe the term to describe what between your legs has been co-opted by such stupid humans, " HEY FRIENDS WHATS YOUR SEX" sounds really fucking retarded but that is the situation we find ourselves in today.
>>
>>608106905
>santa
I'm sorry what? Santa's just a dude...right?
>>
>>608097625
Bump
>>
File: 884488.jpg (79 KB, 328x281)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>608115991
>>Can't handle different viewpoints
Faggot, literally the next post after the one you quoted is some Anon bitching about how he regrets playing the whole series
>>
>>608093778
Why gets to decide how gender works?
>>
>>608131390
Who*
>>
>>608093778
>Kotaro Uchikoshi

Literally who?
>>
Do his games even have actual gameplay or are they just VNs?
>>
Why is /v/ so bad at pattern recognition?

It's very easy to spot when games are sanitizing themselves or pandering to the west. But /v/ never listens and insists that you are just being a paranoid schizo. When will they learn?
>>
>>608102824
>sociopolitical issues, like gender identity, are not political
???????????????????????
>>
File: dealwithit.png (227 KB, 500x401)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>transsexuals exist
Ok
>"You will call me XYZ"
Nope, don't do compelled speech
>>
>>608131456
I was wondering the same. Turns out he makes video games with groundbreaking gameplay
>>
>>608127783
Kill yourself tranny
>>
File: 1632235853062.png (195 KB, 1175x337)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>608093778
It doesn't make my dick happy = bad
simple as
>>
>>608094920
There's nothing logical or matter of fact freedom. That's a value. Not a fact of life. A value you have to kill for just insure it.
>>
>>608135254
about freedom*
>>
Whochikoshi?
>>
File: complex.jpg (62 KB, 1000x853)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>608093778
The powers that be have very complex motives, don't they?
>>
>>608123082
Holy shit you pivoted so quickly I'm guessing your inner ear still hasn't caught up leaving you with vertigo. The question wasn't about "is the veteran hiring legally, ethically, or effectively", the entire example was regarding how "punching down" is assessed. Your assertion that "A's X is greater than B to the point they will never encounter a problem B has then A is punching down" falls apart with situation like the veteran's example,. especially if personal experience is accepted in some situations (but not others in yet another hypocrisy). You wouldn't accept the personal life experience of a military veteran asserting that you had no right to critique his viewpoints or speak on a military related issue because you were not in the military, right? However, the very same rationale is often accepted by those of your mindset if it involves certain designations of gender, race, etc. Someone saying "This is racist and bad, and you don't have any right to speak about it because you're not black. You're invalidating my life experience and punching down" will not be contested.
>hurr its a binary durrr
Once again I never said anything about me being oppressed, I asserted it was based on the subjectively assessed privilege differential between the the speakers as it relates to the issue, while being used as a cudgel to shut down dissent; you've done nothing to prove otherwise Its not some simple, universal thing in how how it ascertained and if it is simplified it is more likely to fall into "whomever is more marginalized by tallying up how far they are from a white, cis-het, able bodied, et al male" with the one less marginalized accused of punching down and doing harm regardless of the merits of their argument.
>>
>>608094748
i saw a bunch of bug man twitch streamers "play" it but outside of that nothing
>>
>>608123082
If you actually gave a shit about morality, you'd just say to practice the golden rule and not make jokes about people suffering at all, but you don't want that kind of responsibility. You'd rather just use some vague idea of punching up as ethical justification to attack the people you were already planning to attack. Just be honest about it and take your licks like a man instead of avoiding them by shrieking "THAT'S PUNCHING DOWN!"
>>
File: hi based.png (11 KB, 300x300)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
I do not give a fuck about what some retards on /v/ screech about and I will continue to buy games I want to buy. I bought AI 2, it sucks, and I would still buy AI 3. Thanks for reading chump
>>
>>608137006
lmao
>>
>All this started because some guy went schizo and was upset at the term used for the gender of a robot which does not have gender because it's a fucking robot
Hilarious.
>>
>>608097062
Since he became useful to the cathedral.
>>
>>608137025
>supporting shit games



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.