[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Fred Durst.jpg (52 KB, 359x440)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
Why did he do it?
>>
>>598973525
he didn't take his meds
>>
>>598973525
Looks like a cuck wigger faggot thats why
>>
>>598974213
Wtf bro you hate hip hop or something ill kick your ass homeboy
You better watch your back now motherfucker
>>
Because he would have been assfucked if he told people he was an accountant.
>>
>>598975089
But accountants do the assfucking.
>>
>>598973525
Is this Sam Witwier
>>
>>598975329
Not anymore in this world.
>>
File: carlos.jpg (30 KB, 625x409)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>598975648
Guess they didn't account for that!
>>
>>598975730
Nobody's keeping checks and balances anymore.
>>
>>598973525
A better question is why did 'Iron Retard' Mike decide to act like a dictator and decide for himself that he should just let Schizzo go? The exact reasoning he used was
>So many people died in the attack, there's no way he'd get a fair trial
Of fucking course it's a fair trial, Mike just knew it wouldn't be the result he wanted. It's entirely fitting how this decision to let him go, directly results in the most predictable outcome, him finding another new violent group and leading them back to attack Iron Lake again.
He already did it once, they had no reason to believe he wouldn't do it again, but still let him go lmao
>>
>>598976898
I attributed it to trauma having different effects on people. With Iron Mike he's fucked up by all those people dying so against reason he wants everyone to live and get a second chance, even if the person he was before the trauma would have hanged Skizzo.
Flimsy justification I know but I think they were trying to go for the idea that trying to save everybody can be just as harmful as a kill em all mentality.
>>
>>598977332
I get that him being traumatized was what they were going for, but it just honestly falls flat. I wish we had seen some actual backlash from his community as well, because there's absolutely no way the survivors of the attack would be okay hearing Mike went behind their backs and released Schizzo, telling them to their fucking faces that it's because they wouldn't give him a "fair trial".
It is fitting in the end though that he tried living a pacifist pussy lifestyle, and immediately after he dies Deacon gives a speech sending his community to war "for Mike"
>>
>>598977781
Yeah, it does fall flat and felt more like a thing to just move the story along. I don't know, everything involving Deac becoming too connected to communities falls flat for me. He'd work better for me as a detached drifter that everyone fears hiring him for their suicide jobs since he probably kills more people than hordes. And then kills the hordes. Having personal relationships within the communities would be better I think, rather than coming to represent and lead the communities. He works better when he's unhinged and out for himself and a handful of others.
>>
Iron Mike....

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.