[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1642216092540.png (751 KB, 720x540)
751 KB
751 KB PNG
There's nothing wrong with pirating aside of moralfaggin'

>b-but the developers!

they have a specific wage aside of publishers and distributions
>>
>>585069942
Make games worth paying for. Simple as.
>>
>>585069942
>There's nothing wrong with pirating
Misread this as "there's nothing worth pirating", I agree with both versions.
>>
Pirating overbudget AAA games? No.

Pirating games from small and medium budget studios? Yes, that's a problem. The difference of 50,000 units can determine if the game gets a sequel or if the studio even survives. This is why you should actually support smaller groups.

The problem is, the type of people who pirate stuff are the ones who will pirate small budget studio games to "try them out" but also blindly pre order the next Pokemon or GTA game because of the hype. So they're feeding the mega companies and hurting the small ones who actually need the money. Then they go online and claim they pirate everything (a lie).
>>
>>585069942
Gohan says we will develop his human abilities.
Upcoming movie will drop the whole character development and combine human and saiyan power again.

Gohan is being rebooted because they wrote him into a dead end.
>>
>>585070053
This and stop banning people so readily for insults. I can't pay for a game if they've got a hair trigger ban system because that's just asking to get my money stolen.
>>
>>585069942
>Esto es el fin, Grande Padre
>>
>>585069942
>AAAAAIIIIIEEEEE BUU SAMA
>>
How bout you just pirate and not try to justify yourself? Simple as.
>>
>>585071354
>>585073895
>>
File: uni is right.jpg (152 KB, 957x540)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>585069942
>>
I no longer value the games i have because i didnt work to own them.
I didnt put in the time to see if they were even worth my hard earn cash.

Id probably be happier with the games i play if i actually had to work for them. Like when i was 12, and like being that kid, i wanted all sorts of toys, but i could only choose one because my parents money were limited. So i only got invested in collecting teenage mutant ninka turtle action figures.
>>
>>585076415
why you hard english
>>
>>585073312
It was editor sama. Mystic Gohan could beat this buu and kid buu with 1 arm, but that wouldn't sell SSJ3 Goku or Vegito action figures.
>>
>>585077063
Amerika skools amd bad bwayne.
>>
>>585073895
This. I want free shit and it keeps getting more expensive while being harder to obtain.
>>
File: gohannerd.jpg (102 KB, 1080x1708)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>585071698
toriyama had the right idea with the saiyaman shit. He was just too much of a retard/too lazy to go through with it and gave up the moment the tournament was mentioned. Super is a massive disappointment. It was finally the chance to fix the dragon ball story and they made it even ten times worse. Amazing.
>>
Whatever helps you sleep at night...
>>
>>585069942
>There's nothing wrong with pirating aside of moralfaggin'
So you're saying that pirates are the ones doing both the pirating and the moralfagging?
Because that's what your sentence means.
>>
>>585069942
What if i dont want computer aids
>>
>>585069942
Money decides what gets produced. If you want pozzed content, don't pay for the non-pozzed stuff.

>>585081734
ESL or retard

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.