[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Holy shit are people ever mad at Troy Baker

https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp/22883752/troy-baker-nfts-voice-last-of-us-bioshock
>>
>>585049634
They're mad because he's hot and they're not.
>>
What are voice NFTs and how does this help creators get high-end talent? What about this platform couldn't be accomplished on a site like Cameo and a five minute call between the VA and talent to give some direction? Troy Baker is full of shit when he says that's the goal of the service.
>>
He seems like a pretentious shithead desu
>>
if you don't like it don't buy it ;)
>>
File: troy_baker.png (804 KB, 1214x933)
804 KB
804 KB PNG
He is Jesus
>>
>>585049634
>NFTs bad!
why
>because...bill gates said it's bad for the environment
how so
> because it uses electricity!
you use electricity. you shill for electric car companies that produce their electric cars in coal burning factories. your solar panels are also produced in coal burning factories.

the only way to curb your IDEA of climate change (formerly global warming ((formerly global cooling)))

involves drastically scaling back out quality of life to pre 19th century levels.
>>
>If you buy something from a Polygon link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics statement.
It all makes sense now
>>
>>585050158
Not having a car doesn't mean you're living in the 19th century it means you're finally free of the fucking weight around your neck that is maintenance insurance and gas just so you can participate in the american economy

What the fuck, exactly, are you referring to when you say 19th century levels anyway I already grow food
>>
@585050158
Why do we allow chuds to have opinions again?
>>
>>585050158
The blockchain doesn’t just “use electricity” it uses more electricity than some large countries, and since that’s largely not being sourced sustainably, it means it’s carbon emissions by several orders of magnitude
>>
>>585049634
I hate these kind of va that are in every fucking thing under the sun
>>
>>585050729
He was good in Uncharted.
>>
>>585049634
>"NFT's inherently ruin the environmen--"

Tezos: *blocks your sentence*
>>
>>585050158
>quoting no one
im not buying your receipt to nothing you greedy kike
>>
>>585049634
Good I hope he doesn't get more VA jobs i can't stand his voice
>>
>>585049634
>>585050116
FUCK TROY BAKER!
>>
>>585050898
Was /v/ happy about his Persona role being replaced?
>>
>Ever listening to dubs
>>
>>585049634
God bless him honestly. You just know that tons of Funko pop junkie onions niggers will buy into this scam. I can't blame troy for capitalizing on other's stupidity. At least he isn't selling NFTs on behalf of a dead man.
>>
>>585049808
I thinks that's pretty much the goal of anyone involved in NFTs. They should be honest and say "We want more money." It would still be scummy but at least it would be honest without them clearly lying to people's faces.
>>
>>585050619
Do you honestly believe it takes more energy to crack a Blockchain than it does to power some nations?
Even if we pretend that's true then we just need more efficient energy generation. Fucking ecologists are retarded and got Germany to turn off all their nuclear plants though.
>>
>>585049808
I imagine voice NFT are just paid voice lines? Couldn't he just have a fiver page or something if he wanted to do that
>>
>>585051245
>we just need more efficient energy generation.
Well we don’t have it, so as it stands nfts and crypto are both terrible for the environment and giant scams that are bad for the economy. There’s literally no reason to pursue them and tons of reasons not to
>>
Is this the thread where the crypto bros are trying to push their newest thinly veiled quasi pyramid scheme? No I am not buying your worthless monkey images. Keep trading them amongst yourselves perhaps you'll get some rich moron to take them off your hands.
>>
>>585049634
whodathunk a big name va is soulless
>>
Wish /biz/ was here so all of you hippies would get btfo.
>>
>>585049634
>linking Polygon
>>
>>585051245
>just make energy more efficient lel
Nobody has yet solved the energy crisis then these trends came along that bites an even larger chunk out of it. It's hilarious.
>>
NFTs can't be legally enforced so if he creates voice clip NFTs just steal them and tweet them back at him.
>>
>>585051662
Capitalism makes people soulless.
>>
>>585051571
We do have it, you are just a retard
Nfts are a big scam but crypto isn't
I hope you like fed cock in your mouth shill. Just an FYI the 50 cents jp Morgan and Chase pays you is worth about 30 cents now because of inflation. You should ask for a raise
>>
>>585049634
Maybe people will finally recognize him as the greedy bastard he is.
>>
>>585051703
How is the NFT trend anymore different that shitcoins? Its very foundations are built on that precedent alone.
>>
The only reason people hate NFTs is it devalues their crypto ponzi schemes
>>
>>585051571
The technology behind them is sound for backend authentication, it's the selling jpegs and, I'm assuming, wav files that's retarded.
We do have it, it's just everyone is scared of nuclear for some reason while terrible alternatives like solar and wind are being pushed.

The largest, most advanced, wind farm was unveiled a few months ago and it can only power 50k homes. That's so many orders of magnitude pathetic and yet no one seems to say anything about it
>>
File: 1616257955772.jpg (149 KB, 530x600)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>585051853
>crypto isn't
>>
File: 124626272.jpg (12 KB, 210x240)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>585051952
>a ponzi scheme is devaluing another ponzi scheme
>>
>>585050158
it uses excessive electricity for what it is. driving to work is a necessity of life. monkey jpegs are not.
>>
>>585052015
How is Bitcoin a scam? Please educate me
>>
>>585051914
It's "new and exciting" and it helps that bitcoin took off after people started to launder money through it. Waiting until the drug cartels get into NFTs
>>
This is how it usually starts. Back then, people were also hesitant and denouncing bitcoin as fraudulent. Not to this scale however since the internet wasn't all that saturated yet.
>>
>>585049634
I'm glad people have finally turned on him and the other usual voice actors. I want to hear new voices in my games and cartoons.
>>
Honestly, just admit you want more money. I'm not even saying that with a snide attitude; I just want them to be fucking honest about it. I paid Dan Southworth 60 bucks via Cameo for him to put 3 minutes of work in to record a 1 minute shitpost about ret paladins in TBC Classic. He got probably, 30-40 bucks after fees for 3 minutes of -very- low effort. I was happy, he was happy. For someone who's bigger name like Troy Baker? He could probably tweet 'Yo, wire me 150 bucks and I'll record a voicemail message for you. 20 seconds max' and get a month's pay in around 2 hours of 'work'. So why hide behind this disingenuous 'oh it's better for actor security' bullshit? Just be greedy. Faggot. Greed is good.
>>
>>585052135
You can't transact with it in any meaningful capacity so it's not a currency, it clearly isn't a store of value since it tanks when the stock market tanks, and neither is it an inflation hedge.

It has no purpose.
>>
File: voiceverse lmao.png (58 KB, 587x590)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>585049808
>>585051285
"Voice NFTs" as proposed by this company is using an AI to replicate the voice actors voice, and then licensing it out for people to use while the voice actor collects royalties.

However, anyone with a functioning braincell knows we're decades away from AI being able to actually speak like a human being, being able to pronounce things correctly, and properly convey tone and emotion.

Also more importantly, the company that Troy Baker partnered with has already been caught stealing from 15ai, proving yet again this is another NFT scam
>>
>>585050062
On the contrary, I will copy all of them and sell them myself so you lose your money
Faggot
>>
>>585051285
Yes, but he couldn't scam even more money from morons thanks to the hype of the pyramid scheme with good old commissions.
>>
>>585052294
>the thing that killed Troy's prolific career after all that holier-than-thou bullshit was shilling NFTs
Would love to see it but he's too deeply embedded in the industry.
>>
>>585052135
It's being pumped and dumped constantly which is what causes it's fluctuating price. Do you seriously think a legitimate currency should be this volatile? Then look at all the other currencies made. Do you think that having a shitload of random coins is helpful? They were made to recreate bitcoin but with someone else on the ground floor then dump it and do it again. It's all just a way to make money. Any mention of crypto is to inflate it's price then dump it. It's a scam and will probably never be a legitimate currency until it sorts out its stability and its competitors.
>>
>>585050834
how do I buy that with fiat? ETH still destroys the environment.
>>
>>585052375
there are many stable coins designed for transactions and theyre even getting institutional backing from the likes of visa and what have you.
>>
>people are angry about some westoid
tell me why i should care
>>
advertising articles is against the rules OP
sorry bud but I'll need to call the jannies!
>>
Troy Baker's arrogance is astounding. He acts like a hollywood celebrity but he's just a voice actor for corporate products. The soundcloud rapper of voice acting.
>>
>>585051853
>crypto isn't
Just because you fell into it unlike NFTs doesn't make it less retarded.
>>
>>585050619
>everything i dont like it a scam
why cant you retards at least stick with the silly environment argument? at least that isn't completely ridiculous.
>>
>>585052695
This particular westoid is too ubiquitous that his removal would force other companies to search for new talent.
>>
>>585052695
You shouldn't, now shoo shoo, adults are talking.
>>
>>585052620
nm, actually you can get some on coinbase
>>
File: file.png (228 KB, 908x796)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>585049634
Fuck amerimutts voice (((acting))) they're not even good at it
Hope this steers game devs to hire british stage actors at least they got acting experience
>>
>>585052375
>You can't use it for transactions
Wrong. We have literal crypto credit cards now
>It isn't a store of value because it tanks when the stock market tanks
Yet it still outperforms us currency and overall outperforms the stock market. Imagine if you invested 5k in Bitcoin during the last big peak in 2018. You would still over double your money
>And neither is it an inflation hedge
Yes it is. There will only ever be 21 million btc and fiat is being printed at the speed of light
>>
File: 1525192512611.jpg (40 KB, 574x574)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
What's stopping a developer from buying up a whole bunch of these voice NFTs and then sticking them in raunchy and crude H-games?

I hate NFTs, but this shit could be hilarious.
>>
>>585049634
I remember this guy getting fucking crazy and mystical when people were throwing shit at TLOU2 kek
>>
>>585052917
There are good American voice actors but most of them are fucking old.
>>
>>585052917
>br*tish accents
Rather not desu
>>
File: 1639960276256.jpg (391 KB, 3597x2400)
391 KB
391 KB JPG
>>585052394
>they announce these, get called out, and kicked off the platform in a day
Good job Troy Baker, hope your voice actor union appreciates this
>>
>>585053336
Dark Souls is objective proof that british VA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> amerifat VA.
>>
>>585052919
>crypto credit cards
No idea but I guarantee this is someone paying for you with real money then taking your crypto so they can own it instead.

>You would still over double your money
That's great for investing but currency shouldn't be an investment. Doubling in value in a short time is not a good thing and the fact that it'll fall in value massively later on is also not good.

>There will only ever be 21 million btc
Except you can use any part of a bitcoin dummy. Inflation can happen more with bitcoin and has already happened with people no longer giving away entire bitcoins or tens of them like they used to. I don't know what the precision of a bitcoin is but it's probably fucking huge. Far larger than what can be printed.
>>
File: FJF3U0HWYAQVbVv.png (49 KB, 631x393)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
KEK
>>
>>585052620
>how do I buy that with fiat?

Almost every major crypto exchange trades it. I'm actually earning interest from holding it on Coinbase.

>ETH still destroys the environment.

ETH 2.0 is supposed to come out this year which will switch from proof-of-work (like Bitcoin) to proof-of-stake (like Tezos and Cardano). This should make its energy impact negligible.
>>
>>585053473
>VA
Those weren't voice actors they were real actors that just used their voice.
>>
File: gianni matragrano.jpg (87 KB, 900x900)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>585052917
They should go for Canadians instead.
>>
>>585053616
good, those ETH gas fees are like $60 per transaction, madness.
>>
>>585053631
The hell does that have to do with anything? Acting and voice acting aren't mutually exclusive, if anything it's pretty common with how often actors voice Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks stuff.
>>
>>585053797
The point is that all western voice "actors" are garbage. Real actors can do a good job whether they're acting or voice acting.
>>
>>585053531
based bronies dabbing on scams
>>
>>585053732
>supports trannies
lol no
>>
>>585054006
Actors become voice actors the moment they start voice acting, anon. Sean Bean is a voice actor, for example. Quit dodging the issue.
>>
>>585054006
Eh, to a certain extent you are right a lot of the popular voice actors aren't that good, but the regular actors are far, far worse at voice acting. Most of them are at best capable of delivering an accent, they have no idea how to do a different voice and they often struggle to deliver emotion as they are used to delivering it through body language. Watch something like Arcane, that mostly has TV actors instead of voice actors and you can tell by who sounds lifeless.

A lot of the terrible voice acting out there isn't because there aren't good voice actors in the west, its because nepotism leads to the same people getting cast over and over.
>>
>>585054396
Not him, but what I think he's referring to is that they're "classically trained" actors. In that they have to act a lot more, facial expressions, body language, ect.
>>
>muh NFT mufukka's

Please tell me that this fad will die soon.
>>
>>585054535
That's completely besides the point, they're still included in what we call "british VAs" regardless.
>>
>>585049808
Maybe like the personslized greetings some influencers make.
>>
>>585054630
No they aren't When from was looking for people to voice character they did not look for "british VAs" they looked for theatre troops.
>>
>>585054337
You'll be hard pressed to find anyone in the entertainment who doesn't cowtow to troons.
>>
>>585051204
That's the thing, honesty is one of those things that doesn't work in moneymaking schemes, if people got told to their face that they ain't worth shit but buy their stuff anyway cause "fuck you. you'll do it anyway." will result in PR disasters and less money gained.

This is how the world works now, you gotta convince people to invest in shit no matter the cost otherwise it fails.
>>
>>585053481
1. No, you can link a credit card to your own personal crypto wallet
2. >It's bad if your investment doubles in value
What a fucking retard
3. Bitcoin being fractional is an asset, the fractional nature of Bitcoin does not cause inflation whatsoever. That's like saying that gold can be cut into small pieces so there is inflation with gold. 1 btc will always be 1 btc regardless of the precision of satoshis, which hasn't and cannot change
>>
>>585054721
Yes they are, they voice act, making them objectively voice actors whether you like it or not, plus some of them had voice acted before like Patches' VA. Also see >>585054457
>>
>>585049634
Probably wouldn't care as much if he weren't such a tool to begin with.
>>
>>585052480
>you
>your
what's this trend of retards taking bait
>>
>>585049634
Voice actors are absolute cancer. Overpaid, overinflated ego, unwarranted sense self-importance. Can't wait for AI speech software to be good enough to replace them completely.
>>
>>585053631
>Those weren't voice actors they were real actors that just used their voice.
Not him. But stage actors do a lot of voice training since they're actually meant to be clear, audible, and convincing, with the aid of nothing but the acoustics of a room. Without necessarily using any technological aid.
Film actors typically only go through rudimentary voice training in comparison if even that.
>>
>>585050116
Jesus was a brown Jew.
>>
>>585054865
>you can link a credit card to your own personal crypto wallet
And who do you think takes the crypto? Idiot that is a scam to get crypto from you to the linking company not the vendor selling you something.

>There will only ever be 21 million btc
Currency is not and should not be an investment you fucking ape.

>gold can be cut into small pieces
Gold exists. Less gold means less you can do with it. Bitcoin is always bitcoin no matter the fraction. Just admit you invested and need retards to buy in to pump up the price for you.
>>
you know you fucked up when even 4chinx wont take your scummy crypto bullshit designed to waste extra electricity and launder money
im unironically proud of /v/ this time, you didnt fell for the corporate con men
>>
>>585055306
lmao found the salty no coiners
>>
>>585055034
>Can't wait for AI
Homowirehead detected
>>
File: 20220114_155316.png (104 KB, 610x865)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
which games have NFTs?
>>
>>585051817
capitalism and communism push soulless people to the forefront
>>
>>585055592
Counter Strike GO.
>>
>>585055592
Axie Infinity and other Neopet tier games you've never heard of
>>
>>585055592
Ubisoft have a game with NFTs but they fucked up and made multiple identical cosmetics NFTs
>>
>>585050062
Considering Funimation dropped him, seems companies aren't willing to buy into HIM.
>>
>>585050158
Its because is a piramid scheme scam
>>
>>585056369
you don't come across as a knowledgeable person
>>
>>585049634
>Troy's just a voice actor
>has to comment on things the industry is doing

When is he getting the David Hayter treatment? He's an actor so you know he's got a big ego.
>>
>>585050158
>arguing with yourself
meds
>>
>>585049634
Wil I be able to make him say nigger?
>>
>>585056515
hes a person you are not
>>
>>585052394
>However, anyone with a functioning braincell knows we're decades away from AI being able to actually speak like a human being
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWK_iYBl8cA
>>
>>585049634
I feel like this NFT thing can backfire so badly that any voice/image/smells/words/tastes will get copyrighted, and because of it that many old things will get taken down (like music in games or changing peter parker in ps4 spiderman) and a shit load of movie/songs/games/memes will be taken down. It is already like that in US cause fucking pillsbury owns the phrase "bake off".
>>
>>585054578
That it was picked up so quickly and positively by the media and corporations everywhere is proof enough that the concept of an NFT is a blatant design-by-committee corporate scheme.
It pretends to be like cryptocurrency with the "only (You) own this thing on the Blockchain™" but it is controlled by a single entity that can produce and restrict the number of numbnuts faggot tokens as they see fit.
>>
>>585052832
>Adults
>Playing video games
LMAO
>>
>>585052394

This is going to be a major legal scuffle if they are going to be using voice likeness of characters from a plethora of different IPs that they most assuredly don't have the permission to be utilizing in any shape or form and some companies certainly have good kike lawyers that don't fuck around when it comes to this sort of thing.
>>
>>585052394
>However, anyone with a functioning braincell knows we're decades away from AI being able to actually speak like a human being
https://files.catbox.moe/4zgux6.mp4
>>
>>585049634
Reminder that in anicent rome, Actors were treated in the same vein as prostitutes
>>
File: 1627378545458.gif (707 KB, 420x918)
707 KB
707 KB GIF
>>585052394
man why'd the future have to end up so lame
we were supposed to have hoverboards and shit
>>
Couldn't give less of a shit about some anglocuck
>>
>>585054578
until crypto as a whole dies we will never know peace
>>
File: vy5fy5dfy5dy.png (792 KB, 477x641)
792 KB
792 KB PNG
>>585059829
i lost all respect for Anna Konno when she transitioned into an actress, when she was a gravure idol, she was a caring oneechan to her kid brother.
>>
>>585055821
hold on nigger neopets went hard back in the day
>>
>>585052394
Can't wait to buy an NFT of Troy Baker calling George Floyd a nigger
>>
File: 1593053632319.png (134 KB, 261x369)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
Twitterniggers will say NFTs are bad for the environment because they just are ok? but will spend 18 hours a day streaming videos and have 100k+ tweets saved to a server mostly of clapping reaction gifs
>>
>>585060538
Neopets should make their own NFTs.
>>
I'm a programmer and I think I'm missing out here. What am I doing slaving away tweaking line-of-business webapps for a sub-market salary when the internet is apparently flooded with retards willing to buy a link to a jpeg of a monkey for the price of a house?

I need to shit out some useless website that grabs the eth blockhain, derives some worthless information from it, gate access to that information behind a paywall, call it something pretentious, commission a nice logo, and wait to get bought out.
>>
>>585049634
I'm all for this. The gaming industry needs more NFTs in it.
>>
>>585060885
Just make a bot that scrapes artwork off deviantart, pinterest etc and post it all on opensea. By the time anyone realizes you posted an image you didn't make, you will have already made hundreds of thousands, and there's no upfront cost. It's not like online "artists" are worth anything either, they're dumbfucks who'd never make it in a business environment anyway, whereas you potentially might have a vision.
>>
Good.
>>
>>585052394
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqdnfjNBBB8
We're probably 5 years at very most.
>>
>>585050158
>NFTs bad!
why
>Because it's companies charging for stupid shit and ripping people off
WOAH EVERYONE USES ELECTRICITY LMAO
>>
>11k+ replies/quote tweets
>less than 1.5k likes
lmao jesus christ
>>
>Troy Baker is using his voiceprint for nfts
IMAGINE the shit you could get his characters to say.
>Kanji Tatsumi citing statistics about fags being child hungry perverts
>Pain declaring the Day of the Rake
>Joel saying "I bet the Jews did this"
>Yamato reading the Woody got Wood fanfic
>Booker DeWitt going on about getting breast implants for Elizabeth
>Schneizel el Britannia demanding the expulsion of Jews
Anyone else feeling extremely evil, right now?
>>
Wow, unironically nftfags in the thread.
>>
>>585061658
You can stay poor for as long as you want, but I prefer to make money.
>>
File: voiceverse.png (30 KB, 597x375)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
Reminder that VoiceVerse literally stole their voices from 15.ai
https://twitter.com/fifteenai/status/1482088782765576192
>>
>>585061902
>you can only make money being a mlmfag
No thanks.
>>
>>585059698
Exactly. And Troy Baker should be aware of this considering his default voice covers many characters. If this product ever exists, someone will license it and make his characters say things, and then the owners of those characters will sue
>>
>>585061581
>revolver ocelot: "Boss, you should fuck Quiet and quit fucking huey, his ass is mine."
>>
the current voice actor scene, needs to go though a downfall, i actually prefer the literally whos from the 90s over these fuckwits who do va for videogames now.
>>
>>585061967
>stealing from a horsefucker
Who cares? Whoever makes money has the last laugh aynway.
>>
>>585061519
This isn't considering actual tone and emotion though. This is just somewhat closely replicating someones voice, but still sounding slightly fake
>>
>>585062158
Fuck off, he's /ourguy/, he's posted in /v/ before.
>>
>>585051703
>wish /biz/ was here
>doesn't fuck off back to /biz/
Why are you like this?
>>
>>585050116
He's a faggot. I would like to introduce this homo to the profound idea that having blonde hair and blue eyes does not make you immune you being beaten to death.

t. Ukrainian
>>
>>585062092
Let's fuckin do it. Those Rosenbergs can't sue us all.
>>
>>585062121
based.
nothing takes me out of a game quicker than hearing mercer or baker or halte or yuri just talking in their normal voices like they do for so many fucking characters.
>>
>>585062331
You can be on more than one board at a time, shocking I know.
>>
>>585062121
there is only like 5 people doing everything
>troy baker
>nolan north
>steve blum
>the 2 girls
Shit does need a change.
>>
>>585061521
>WHOA, electricity is used to power my electric applinces and devices
>NFT’s are digital trash that is worth even less than the shit I took this morning

You NFTards are all dumb fucks and we’re all laughing at your dumb asses.
>>
>>585050116
He looks like Liquid Jesus, therefore his evil British twin, therefore the Antichrist.
>>
>>585049634
Failed actor fuck
>>
>>585062286
>horsefucker
>ourguy
Lol. You can't be serious.
>>
>>585062158
>he doesn't know who 15 is and his connection to the 4chinz
come on man
>>
>>585049634
poorfags dont want others to make money
>>
>>585062502
failed musician too.
>>
>>585050158
I agree "Green" energy is a scam mostly dedicated to shifting costs from one industry into profit for another.
But that's not why NFTs are bad. They're bad because they're clearly just a pyramid scheme.
>>
>>585062121
i miss actual kids doing the voices for young characters https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhBn2oYVyAQ
>>
>>585062286
So did Egoraptor yet everyone here makes fun of him.
>>
>>585049798
i feel the same way
>>
>>585062631
Making fun of someone isn't the same as justifying literal theft just for having a pony avatar.
>>
>>585062708
I'm not going to feel sorry for someone who openly admits to liking cartoon horses.
>>
>>585062708
People here hoped the gay dating sim shitstorm would make Egoraptor lose his job and livelihood.
>>
>>585062631
Egorapter is a just some dipshit eceleb youtuber.
15 is someone that is literally advancing technology through AI.
Pretty massive difference.
>>
>>585062815
He had a normal non-pony avatar for years until another horsefucker drew a fan pic for him.
>>
>>585053797
Known actors lending their voices to Disney and Pixar is a huge part of what really sucks about it. Giving a character a unique and distinct voice to that character is what makes it voice acting. Not just slapping Kevin Hart or The Rock behind it.
>>
>>585062907
Elon Musk is also advancing things yet everyone here hates him.
>>
>>585049634
>>585050116
Weak jawline.
>>
>>585063014
15 isn't a scam artist. Elon is.
>>
>>585063014
Musk isn't a known 4chaner you clown.
>>
>>585059738
Wtf why would Rise say this to Yu
>>
File: XqTz7sI.jpg (5 KB, 144x180)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
Troy Baker is a faggot.
>>
>>585063136
But the argument was about reasons to like someone, we already concluded that being a 4channer doesn't matter as per egoraptor, and now "advancing things" also isn't a reason either.
>>
>>585063226
Okay, but "having a pony avatar" isn't a reason to hate him when he's clearly in the right here.
>>
>>585052394
So he just wants to do zero work and get paid for it. Fuck this greedy and lazy has-been kike. It's as bad as faggots owning copyrights to generic sfx and sicing lawyers on anyone with even a remotely similar sounding free fx
>>
So, do you guys think that Troy Baker pulled a Drake Bell?
>>
>>585063142
For the same reason Yukari called Junpei a "stupid faggot little cocksucker."
>>
>>585049798
he kinda just looks exactly like an incel who looksmaxxed lmao
>>
Everything blockchain related seems to be coming up with a worse, more expensive way to do things that already existed and worked fine.
>>
>>585049798
He looks like a faggot. In fact, he looks like the kind of faggot who gets arrested for grooming his underage nephew and raping him.
>>
>>585062225
thats why its 5 years away you fucking retard faggot
>>
>>585053531
I think this is the first time ever in my life that I appreciated a brony. The world has become inverted.
>>
>>585063729
>brony
The proper term for /mlp/ residents is "horsefucker", educate yourself
>>
>>585049634
why is everyone so fucking greedy?
>>
>>585063318
Yeah I guess you're right.
Now we just need the P5 version to complete the nusona collection
>>
File: 1545106848756.jpg (25 KB, 437x471)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
I still don't really get what an NFT is.
>>
>>585063962
The best explanation I've seen for it is the rare Pepe meme but real
>>
>>585063962
It's a URL to a website that shows a picture. That website registers that you own the picture

Imagine you buy the Mona Lisa, but you're not allowed to take it home. But there's this storage closet in the Luvre where it says you own it and people can go look at it and see that you own it if they really want to
>>
>>585049634
>is famous
>is rich
>is adored my millions
>still feels the need to get into snake oil scheme
I'll never get this
what else can these people fucking want? Why is it never fucking enough?
>>
>>585063962
And nft is basically buying a pokemon card. But then you can buy that card from someone else, then it becomes "you bought chad thunderthigh's psyduck", then you sell it and it becomes "you have bought stacy longdick's chad thunderthigh's psyduck".
>>
>>585063962
a bunch of scam artists are uploading blockchains that contain a link to an image hosted on a server that can go down at any point and are trying to sell that as ownership of the image. They then trade these jpgs amongst themselves (or even TO themselves) to inflate the value until someone else buys in.
>>
>>585062158
>>585062521
>>585062815
>>585063729
Have you people never seen one of the countless 15.ai threads on this very board? Everyone here loves him.
>>
>>585052394
I'm definitely behind your sentiment on all of this, but you're a total fucking brainlet if you believe convincing language technology is decades off. End of this decade at the longest.
>>
File: 1532748478277.jpg (41 KB, 400x379)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>585064114
>>585064167
>>585064224
>>585064336
So what's all this about ai? And what's a voice NFT?
>>
>>585063290
Wasn't he one of those faggots who were whining a few years back about how voice actors deserved royalties from video game sales, since "people buy games to hear us speak, we're the most important part of the game" or some shit?
>>
>>585064606
A voice nft is a sound bite from an actor that basically equates the same just sound instead of image. I don't know who the fuck 15.ai is.
>>
>>585064606
>what's a voice NFT?
Yet another pyramid scheme but made more retarded because VAs are involved.
>>
File: 1601593241524.gif (1.68 MB, 360x494)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB GIF
>caring about a dub VA
>>
>>585064773
>I don't know who the fuck 15.ai is.
4chan anon from MIT who built the best TTS engine in existence and first put it up on a free site for /mlp/ horsefucker and then put it up for everyone to use
>>
Saving and reposting NFT's and watching people have meltdowns over it is pretty funny though. I still don't understand the value in them but it sure makes people upset.
>>
>just finally begin to understand what an NFT is
>People are talking about voice NFTs now
What the fuck is that??
>>
>>585049634
Can I sell NFTs that are all pictures of my asshole?
Asking for a friend.
>>
>>585059169
I mean you can tell it's fake listening close enough at some parts but that's still fucking spooky. the jordan peterson ones are even creepier.
>>
>>585064971
yes, but will anyone buy is another question.
>>
>>585063014
>advancing

Lmao, advancing more scams like the fucking tunnel.
>>
>>585064773
>>585064825
>>585064882
So it's like vocaloid?
>>
>>585064971
Bro you can sell NFT's that are pictures of other NFT's, your asshole, the interior of your asshole, your mom's panties, this post, everything and anything. Literally and figuratively anything can be an NFT. Whether anyone buys it is another matter. You can take that picture of the article OP posted and sell it as an NFT.
>>
>>585065169
but now for money and copyright.
>>
>>585050158
Because NFT's are retarded on several layers.
>>
>>585065105
Not really scams, the problem is that he's an idea guy with tons of money and a massive ego.
He comes up with a neat idea, then pays other people to make that idea work.

Sometimes the idea works, other times it fails hilariously and collapses in on itself taking millions of dollars with it.
>>
>>585065169
15.ai isn't like vocaloid, it uses pre-existing vocal clips but uses them to train a model that gives emotive and natural outputs
As far as I know that's the reason there are so many MLP voices on the site in the first place, the emotive pony voice data makes it easier for the other characters to learn emotion
>>
>>585065191
A man bought an invisible piece of art that didn't actually exist for millions of dollars a while back. You can sell anything and get rich from it with the right mindset.
>>
>>585052394
@fifteenai: I've been informed that the aforementioned NFT vocal synthesis is actively attempting to appropriate my work for their own benefit.

After digging through the log files, I have evidence that some of the voices that they are taking credit for were indeed generated from my own site.

https://twitter.com/fifteenai/status/1482055102919757835
>>
>>585065365
It's about knowing who to market to.
Rich idiots are a good market.
Smart rich people who need to launder millions of dollars are an even better market. You can sell anything to them for millions because they care more about having a re-salable item with an established pricetag around the amount they spent/needed to launder.
>>
>>585065420
based horsefucker
>>
>>585065365
Funny thing is, this has been going on for a long time now. People have been buying bridges, plots on the moon and every manner of stupid shit forever. Now it's just finding its way online, for the masses and the morons are gobbling it up.
>>
File: 1635429503161.gif (1.37 MB, 264x264)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB GIF
>>585051853
>but crypto isn't
>>
>>585065532
>>585065629
I dunno. The more I think about this shit the more I kind of want to get in on selling some retarded shit to rich idiots.
>>
>>585065876
That's how they get you anon
You get in thinking that you are the one selling to retards
not realizing that you are the retard
>>
File: FJFkrtyXIAENg-7.png (21 KB, 583x83)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>585052394
>>585065420
fifteenai also states in his TOS that all his work and research were done through Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) so these NFT scammers will soon be dealing with Ivy League lawyers hired by MIT and fifteenai won't even have to use any of his own money to hire lawyers
>>
>Be voice actor
>Last game was a fucking disaster, probably killed the franchise
>Want to make some cold hard cash
>Bunch of retards paying for "digital scarcity"
>obvious scam
>people are selling them for hundreds of thousands
>announce that you're going to sell some
Sounds like he's just looking to cash in on retards with more money than braincells. I'm happy for him to make money on stupidity.
>>
>>585066001
Not if I get a thousand dollars richer while making them a thousand dollars poorer.
>>
>>585065420
You know you're fucking up when you make bronies look good by comparison.
>>
>>585065629
>plots on the moon
Also on mars, and "having a star named after you"
All space-selling scams that rely on the fine print, legally they ARE selling you that land, but only to the extent that they, as a company, can enforce your ownership of it (which is not at all once anyone actually gets there).
The star naming one is just selling the name of a star in that company's database (and only that company's database, which means everywhere relevant the star is still named whatever codename it's been given but on the database of some tiny company in Thailand, it has your name on it, isn't that wonderful!).
>>
File: 8aa.gif (2.59 MB, 800x450)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB GIF
>>585050158
NFTs are bad because they are an attempt to introduce artificial scarcity into a digital medium, the entire point of which is to be immune to the concept of scarcity. The ability to right click and save an exact copy of a JPG has been standard operating fare for the entirety of the internet's existence, save for maybe a few years when dial-up was still a thing. Regardless, what is the benefit of attempting to introduce scarcity into this?

>n-no you misunderstand, it's ownership
I can "own" something right now by simply downloading it to my computer.

>B-BUT YOU DON'T TECHNICALLY OWN IT, YOU JUST OWN A LICENSE
Guess what, the same thing applies to you. Unless you can take your NFT and make a cartoon or video game about it, and not be beholden to any kind of copyright.
>>
>>585066142
That's how they get you, anon
you think you are going to be tricking people
not realizing that you are getting tricked
>>
>>585066212
Is this like "If you kill him you're just as bad as he is"?
>>
>>585064190
People can never have enough money, even billionaires.
>>
>>585049634
99% of people got all their knowledge about crypto from reading the headlines on muh environment articles. They think that all crypto is bitcoin just like old people call all video games "Nintendos".
>>
>>585065876
It's one of those things that's basically a lottery. There's tons of people out there TRYING to sell stupid shit to rich morons but you only hear about the few people who succeed at it.

Doesn't mean you shouldn't try, just be prepared to have no one buy your dumb shit scam. Also always use a pseudonym or company name, since if you fail at selling your dumb shit you'll need to change to a different name when you try to sell something different.
>>
File: 1631604003311.jpg (55 KB, 450x334)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>585050619
ok, and?
>>
>>585065420
https://twitter.com/fifteenai/status/1482059305360797702
In response to this deleted Tweet: https://web.archive.org/web/20220107173329/https://twitter.com/VoiceverseNFT/status/1479505176684032000
>>
File: 1642034707413.jpg (52 KB, 484x680)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>585063962
>>
>>585061519
He said a human being, not a dementia patient
>>
>>585066320
No, it is literally just the oldest grift in the book
You trick somebody into thinking they are scamming other people in order to scam them. Taking advantage of human greed is easy.
>>
>>585052394
they also used a DIFFERENT AI voice program in their promo video and then didn't credit it and went "oops" when they got called out on misleading people
>>
>>585061519
>5 years
Nah, it's more like 20.
This only sounds like a convincing human being to autists.
That said, Biden is only theoretically human.
>>
>>585064458
>Everyone here loves him
nobody knows who he is
>>
>>585066447
basically lefty/green peace dumbasses are jumping on board with shit the kills the earth more than anything they hate. So samething as always.
>>
>>585067035
I know who he is though
>>
>>585052917
FAR better than fucking jap voice actors lmao
>>
>>585063962
It's a non-replicable digital token/certificate that says "I own this digital thing".
So anyone one else can download it and use a copy as much as they want but you are the only true owner of that thing.

It doesn't mean much, but the representative digital ownership DOES mean that you can legally have that thing removed from the internet. People will still be able to pirate it tho.
>>
>>585050535
go back toreddit faggot
>>
>>585049634
Also apparently the company he's shilling for stole 15.ai's tech to do all this.
>>
>dubfags
>>
>>585067268
>but the representative digital ownership DOES mean that you can legally have that thing removed from the internet
Whoa there Ms. Streisand, please let's not get ahead of ourselves.
>>
Itt seething impotence at the worlds greatest VA
>>
Why do ameriturds worship shitty literally who voice actors? Their dub work is always complete trash but that's apparently what gets the autists to dream about becoming a voice actor for anime or cartoons

People defending the shitty Squid Game dub is proof there's something off with americans, or at least it shows they have a real problem with VA worshipping spergs
>>
>>585067434
Robin Atkin Downes?
>>
>>585060716
They are. The scientologists who own Neopets announced them back in december. The remaining userbase was furious, of course.
>>
>>585063014
>advancing things
you didn't see his shitty tunnels
>>
>>585067483
Nice third world seethe
>>
>>585067712
Woah there anon.
>>
>>585064971
>Can I
>Asking for a friend
anon...
>>
>>585067810
no arguments
>>
>>585067556
Literally who
>>
File: third.png (903 KB, 825x773)
903 KB
903 KB PNG
>>585067810
>americans calling others third world
>>
File: FJFo9xEXMAMz5CU.png (261 KB, 586x636)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>585049634
@WebbEmotional We are releasing an NFT platform fighter game and want to host an open tournament in the @worldwide_web3 with a juicy prize. Different integrated NFTs will have different abilities. Which collection will become the alpha?

https://twitter.com/WebbEmotional/status/1479530865147351043

@YosiSpring Starting from PFE 1.2.0, the license will no longer allow games with NFTs to be made from any of the source code.

https://twitter.com/YosiSpring/status/1481700283461906436

All NFTfags do is steal assets and asset flipping
>>
>>585067885
>>585067928
Third world diarrhea isn't an argument
>>
>>585067939
@YosiSpring Starting from PFE 1.2.0, the license will no longer allow games with NFTs to be made from any of the source code.

https://twitter.com/YosiSpring/status/1481700283461906436
>>
>>585067483
Come on now Japan's been selling anime blue rays with idol seiyuu concert tickets since forever.
>>
>>585067939
Well yeah, they're scam-artists trying to make a quick buck. That's why NFTs are all low-effort garbage that's quick and easy to produce en-masse to maximize potential profit/sales.
>>
>>585067939
NINTENDO
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha8YnaGc3zY
>>
>>585067483
Come one, man. I'm not watching that shit in Korean.
>>
>>585055306
dude, i don't like bitcoin that much, but ffs read up how it works, use actual examples, like how you can be fingerprinted through bitcoin.
>>
>>585068734
Do whatever you want but that dub is fucking shit, just like all american dubs. they have never managed to make a decent dub and never will
>>
>>585065316
And Tesla and Space X are not even "his ideas", he just brought them.
>>
>>585052917
Xenoblade 2 showed they are GARBAGE
>>
File: metal gear re-uguu.gif (71 KB, 699x466)
71 KB
71 KB GIF
>>585069129
MGR is better in English than in Japanese.
>>
>>585069129
the best dubs i heard were the darkstalkers oav, please save my earth, and ranma 1/2. and sword of the stranger. and those are canadian dubs.
>>
>>585067939
Shit wouldnt seem so much like a scam if the "products" they offer didnt look so much as the most basic shit with zero effort. Look at this shit and any other procedurally generated nft stuff and tell me these guys care about the thing they are creating.
>>
>>585069226
Sheep shaggers don't count. Might as well count those petrol sniffing backward fucks in Australia.
>>
>>585053732
dude your fav character is non-binary and pro trans right haha
>>
Reminder that this is a shill thread that the author of the article posted. No archive link, direct link to his shitty article so that it gets views
>>
>>585069519
You've been browsing too much /pol/, schizo.
>>
>>585067939
>All NFTfags do is steal assets and asset flipping
There was an NFT game that ripped the models from an Idolm@ster mobile game, people reported it to Bandai Namco, and then they immediately started using stolen Vocaloid assets from their mobile game instead.
>>
>>585069626
Kys shill
>>
>>585065327
/mlp/ is also one of the most powerful hives of autism on the internet, if you can harness it. They put in thousands of hours of volunteer labour splitting up and annotating sound clips for training data so they could make Twilight Sparkle say nigger more accurately.
>>
>>585066554
>>585065420
>it was just pitch shifted rainbow dash
That's hilarious and pathetic.
>>
>>585049798

Troy used to be ugly AF and had really bad teeth, you should've seen him during the FFXIII premiere interviews, the guy dressed like a bum. Guess VAs make enough money to get their teeth fixed and clean up.
>>
>>585049634
the guy thought that previous VA's shouldn't get paid because he did a halfassed rendition of it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVaBVE5gj54
>>
Oh look, the guy who corners the VA jobs through union cronyism is willing to exploit people for wealth. What a shocker.
>>
>>585049634
Good, he shouldve stuck doing mid tier anime vidya work than whatever new garbage AAA title the industry keeps wanking off.
>>
>>585070627
based, the Yakuza will move to crush NFTfags if they're messing with their idols. Believe in the Dragon of Dojima.
>>
>>585067268
>It doesn't mean much, but the representative digital ownership DOES mean that you can legally have that thing removed from the internet. People will still be able to pirate it tho.
You own the link, not the image.
>>
>>585052394
You forgot to mention that the voice actors don't even earn royalties on people using the voice generator, even if they use it in something commercial for money. They only earn royalties if someone sells off the voice NFT. So this doesn't even benefit voice actors at all.
>>
>>585049808
You know how 99% of nfts are just jpeg xbox avatar drawings?

Well just replace that with an mp3 file.
>>
>>585052394
>we're decades away from AI being able to actually speak like a human being, being able to pronounce things correctly, and properly convey tone and emotion.

watch 2 minute papers on youtube. The tech we have now is good enough for a community mods or fan games or something, it could be perfected in a few years
>>
>>585052917
If I remember right Solaire of Astora was voiced by a small time actor in Britain and ends up being one of the most recognisable characters in the series.

Then I hear Yuri Lowenthal's voice and I already end up hating the character.
>>
>>585049808
its a receipt for a MP3
>>
>>585074795
And he's 61 now.
>>
>>585074910
Solaire's VA I mean.
>>
File: 1625020140660.jpg (44 KB, 680x383)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>585049634
>>
Why only gaymers are so butthurt about nfts? No one care in the movie, music or sport industry.
>>
>>585075256
are you trynna imply that people not wanting to get ripped off by scammers with stollen assets, is a bad thing?
>>
>>585075256
False, when Bob Ross and Stan Lee got turned into NFTs people were furious.
>>
>>585075256
We have years of experience with DLC and lootboxes ruining games.
>>
>>585075412
People were furious about dead people making more money then them, not about nfts.
>>
>>585075638
Very funny anon.
>>
>>585075638
No people were pretty butthurt over those Bob Ross NFTs and for good reason too. I doubt the man himself would've EVER approved of such a thing for a number of reasons. That and did his estate even comission the things? Because there's been cases of random people just minting the works of dead artists and selling them as NFTs.
>>
>>585060706
>but will spend 18 hours a day streaming videos and have 100k+ tweets saved to a server mostly of clapping reaction gifs
All of that also takes a fraction of the energy required to make an NFT.
>>
https://vocaroo.com/43b6xeFhyWt
>>
>>585062158
Horse fucker or not 15.ai is gold.
>>
File: 1640132617052.png (198 KB, 331x414)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>585052917
Based FF14 English va appreciator.
>>
Holy cow
>>
>>585059738
Any more of these AI meme rants?
>>
>>585059738
that was made by 15.ai btw
>>
>>585050158
A dead artists art was stolen without her or her families permission. NFTS are money laundering frauds and non grifters and artist's hate NFTS
>>
>>585050158
So much chudhurt in your replies..
Hating nfts is reddit as fuck, even more than actually buying them
>>
>>585052394
>using an AI to replicate the voice actors voice, and then licensing it out for people to use while the voice actor collects royalties.
I've always wanted the Mein Kampf audiobook as voiced by Troy Baker.
>>
>>585060706
>people who dislike a thing I like are (insert strawman here)
>>
>>585076970

This, but the whole thing is narrated in his Excalibur voice.
>>
What's with these fuckers keep shilling for nft? Mike Shinoda too
>>
File: 1444545032870.jpg (23 KB, 425x292)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Okay, hear me out: Waifu NFTs.

You invest in a vidya character, and she's yours and yours alone. Sure, everyone else can still look at her, but no one else can claim her as their waifu (unless you resell her).
>>
>>585077209
Money for very little effort is the name of the game.
>>
>>585077240
wouldn't work, weebs don't want used goods so they'd never buy.
>>
>>585077240
Sounds like good way to get Waifu NTRd. Also
>buying used waifus
>>
>>585076605
https://voca.ro/19co3z7xoP77
https://voca.ro/1dnjxWNNQc25
https://voca.ro/1dNBMlImLXpt
>>
>>585077632
weebs buy "used" panties.
>>
>>585049798
He's pretty mediocre looking. Not as attractive as me
>>
>>585077240
NFTs? More like NTR
>>
I'm an indie dev and an NFT enjoyer and I love to see the absolute hatred the entire gaming community has for them. I don't know why but I don't remember seeing people feeling this strongly against something since Gamergate, and even back then it was fairly divided but now it's just everyone.

As a reminder, none of this is ever going away anymore. If you really hate this stuff you should just accept it because there's nothing you can do to stop it.
>>
So what do we have on the "NFTs are retarded list"?
>you don't actually own the thing you think you're buying but a link to it
>in addition the links can be taken down for one reason or another leaving you with nothing
>it uses far too much power and it only gets worse as more get in on it
>absolutely ruined PC part prices, especially GPUs
>>
So wait, people are mad because he's selling his voice??

Don't those vocaloid things basically sell voice banks?
>>
>>585049634
Batman isn't a billionaire for no reason
>>
>>585078129
read the thread moron
people are mad because the company he partnered with stole AI voices
>>
>>585077986
>If you really hate this stuff you should just accept it because there's nothing you can do to stop it.
Except it can be stopped if it isn't accepted.
>>
>>585078169
People are mad because they hate NFTs blindly, that's just an excuse.
>>
I'm all for UBI at this point because it's very obvious people will do anything to avoid being a wagie and I'd rather they just go on the dole than fuck up the economy and the tech supply chain trying to speculate with cyptoshit.
>>
lmao. reshillera locked a thread calling him out on his crowdfunding scam. "until theres an article fuck off" says le mod because peoples very own experiences, very own money flushed down the drain and into his pockets isn't threadworthy unless the "gaming press" says it is first.
>>
>>585078141
He kind of is.
He didn't do anything for his fortune except watch his parents die.
>>
>>585078218
No it can't. NFTs are an extremely broad concept and a technology that's actually new. It will literally never go away as long as the Internet exists.
>>
>>585078260
you would just call OP a nigger/offtopic/etc. if he posted a twitter screencap breaking the same news
>>
>>585078404
you better believe I would!
>>
>>585078317
>No it can't
Yes, yes it can.
What you don't seem to understand is that these people, and companies, do it for profit that's why we currently have shills here trying to get people on board.
Without a mass of people the well will quickly dry up.
>>
>>585078304
You don't just keep that money if you're not smart about it though. He still needs a steady income for the mansion, batcave, gadgets, etc.
>>
>>585078553
You don't understand what NFTs are if you think they're a vehicle of profit alone. It's a new technology that's going to be increasingly used as the years pass by every industry. It will literally never go away. JPEG monkeys will likely go away, but the technology isn't.
>>
>>585050158
Can you explain why NFTs are good?
>>
>>585078657
>He still needs a steady income for the mansion, batcave, gadgets, etc.
That comes from Wayne Corp. He doesn't even need to actively run it.
>>
>>585052394
>we're decades away from AI being able to actually speak like a human being
5-6 years.
>>
>>585078260
those fucking people
i have never seen a group of people pretending to be all anti-capitalist and """pro-equity""" suck so much corporate dick in my life. they are even worse than reddit.
>>
>>585050158
nigger
>>
>>585078674
>You don't understand what NFTs are if you think they're a vehicle of profit alone
That's quite literally all they're for. Also they aren't a new technology, they don't do anything that wasn't done before it existed.
In fact they do less.
>>
>>585078856
Good point
Batman should logically hate NFTs then
>>
File: pepe nuke.gif (349 KB, 300x169)
349 KB
349 KB GIF
>>585078887
imagine all the fuckery that will go down with deepfaking by 2030
>>
>>585078795
>>585079061
Not that guy but they enable scarcity digitally without relying on a central server. This might seem like a bad thing but there are plenty of industries and use cases that benefit tremendously from being able to express scarcity digitally in a decentralized manner.

Think of it like this, in real life you can give someone an object and they can be sure that you don't have it anymore, right? Digitally this isn't possible without a central server because copying objects digitally is free. This means that any activity that needs people to be sure that when they were given an item the other person doesn't have it, can't happen. But now it can because the problem has been solved.

This is one of the most fundamental technological advancements that have happened in computers for decades pretty much and it's going to be used everywhere as people start understanding it better.
>>
>>585079134
>there are plenty of industries and use cases that benefit tremendously from being able to express scarcity digitally in a decentralized manner.
Can you describe an example of this that's directly beneficial to the consumer and not just the corporation?
>>
>>585079134
>This might seem like a bad thing but there are plenty of industries and use cases that benefit tremendously from being able to express scarcity digitally in a decentralized manner.
Like? Normally when peoe say something like this they follow up withe examples rather than an argument against nfts.
>>
>>585079134
so why is this a good thing? I still haven't seen any of you shills explain why it's actually a good thing.
>>
>>585079263
Stop thinking in these retarded binary terms. Being able to trade with another individual digitally, and being able to be sure that they can't cheat you is the fundamental improvement. Anything that happens on top of that, be it pro or anti consumer is irrelevant to the actual technology.

>>585079361
Why is trade a good thing? Because it is. That's how humans organize themselves. And being able to capture scarcity digitally means they'll be able to organize themselves better online.
>>
he's just taking advantage of retarded twitter users and celebrity worshippers, nothing wrong with that
>>
>>585079508
I'm asking for an example, anon. What digital file would I want to be trading as opposed to sharing? Like, think of the closest analogue to NFTs, Steam marketplace. I can trade a TF2 hat for another, sure... but wouldn't it be better if I could just customize my character however I'd like? What's the appeal? I'm sure you can give an example where I would explicitly only want myself to have a copy of something and not, as an example, me and you both having a copy.

This kind of feels like "you wouldn't download a car" in the sense that I absolutely WOULD download a car were that possible and not limited by scarcity. Why would I not want to download a car if I could?
>>
>>585079508
>Stop thinking in these retarded binary terms
So you can't name a single industry.
>Being able to trade with another individual digitally, and being able to be sure that they can't cheat you is the fundamental improvement.
We've been able to do that for years. NFTs also allow you to be cheated since the creator of the NFT could just shut down the host site after they have your money.
>>
>>585079608
Those same twitter users are where the backlash comes from, genius. Twitter will crucify anyone who supports NFTs.
>>
>>585079508
>>585079134
What a lying fucking snake you are.
>>
>>585063480
>>585077939
found the 'u mads'
>>
>>585079508
>>Being able to trade with another individual digitally, and being able to be sure that they can't cheat you is the fundamental improvement.
>sell ugly monkey nft
>delete ugly monkey from the host server
>person now owns a 404 page instead of a ugly monkey
Wow, nfts work so well, truly a revolutionary technology.
>>
>>585079992
>>585079776
Things like Arweave exist https://www.arweave.org/. You can actually store data online in a decentralized manner such that it can never be taken down.
>>
>>585079992
I feel like the people shilling nfts here n have been scammed and just want to sell their junk to a patsy.
>>
these things just seem like trading cards
I don't get it
the longer the internet continues to be a thing the more I want to just smash everything with a computer chip in it in my home and go hermit mode
>>
>>585078064
>you don't actually own the thing you think you're buying but a link to it
Not a problem with NFTs, just people's understanding of them.
>in addition the links can be taken down for one reason or another leaving you with nothing
It leaves you with an NFT.
>it uses far too much power and it only gets worse as more get in on it
There are plenty of proof-of-stake blockchains, like Tezos, that barely use any power.
>absolutely ruined PC part prices, especially GPUs
The chip shortage is the main culprit. Crypto mining was big in 2019, and prices weren't nearly as high.

I don't want NFTs in games either, but many of the arguments against them are flawed.
>>
File: ted.jpg (114 KB, 555x414)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
apologize
>>
>>585059738
>https://files.catbox.moe/4zgux6.mp4
so many imperfections in this but quite honestly beyond amazing and comprehension how close this is
>>
>>585049867
Only time I heard him talk was when he interviewed for the Medium and he has to be the biggest pretentious tool I've ever listened to.
>>
>>585080117
>It leaves you with an NFT.
>what do you mean you lost everything when your house burned? you still have a burned house
>>
>>585080117
>It leaves you with an NFT.
But what does the NFT mean, anon? What does it MEAN if the thing it's supposed to be attached to is gone? What difference does it make between "owning" this specific string of numbers on a blockchain and any other string of numbers? If it's not attached to anything what do you expect to do with it? Why do you want it? Why would someone want to buy it from you, in the most cynical use case of NFTs only existing to launder money? What is the POINT?
>>
>>585079839
Twitter also houses its rabid communities of ape-avatar NFT dupes. The whole beauty of the website is that it naturally and invisibly segregates people into specialized echo chambers.
>>
>>585080117
>Not a problem with NFTs, just people's understanding of them.
So what you're saying is that you're undermining people who know what they're talking about to prey on the ignorant? Good to know.
>It leaves you with an NFT
A worthless NFT, yes.
>like Tezos
They don't even explain what they're doing differently on their site. It's a scam.
>The chip shortage is the main culprit
No not really, the main culprit are mine farmers. Even with the shortage if they weren't buying up everything as if their lives depended on it there would be plenty parts for people looking to build PCs which is somewhat niche if you hadn't noticed.
>>
>>585062480
I think the person you replied to is actually agreeing that NFTs are retarded but yeah I also agree. It's money laundering fake art with fake currency so fake people can have fake wealth status. It's """""influencer""""" bait at absolute best
>>
>>585079992
You know I'm almost convinced that the big NFT craze started with dumbass ape pictures as a way to filter out anyone who would be smart enough not to blow their money on something so obviously inane. Like how Nigerian Prince scam emails deliberately include tons of typos so only the most computer-illiterate people respond to them.
>>
>>585079134
>This means that any activity that needs people to be sure that when they were given an item the other person doesn't have it, can't happen. But now it can because the problem has been solved.

This is impossible. You haven't changed anything. Any digital asset can still be copied, even ones sold as NFTs. The only thing that can't be copied is the registration, which no one cares about.
>>
So fucking what, an .mp3? Just upload it to bandcamp and sell for $1, fucking hell. Waste of blockchain.
>>
crypto & nfts are a scam. blockchain is a legitimate technology being woefully undermined (over perhaps overmined *kaching*) by dirtbags looking for a repeat of the internet bubble boom & subsequent burst
>>
>>585080301
Thank the horsefucker who made the site
>>
File: g.foolcdn.com.png (66 KB, 2000x1000)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>585080624
>So what you're saying is that you're undermining people who know what they're talking about to prey on the ignorant?
I'm saying we live in a free market. If idiots think a bored ape NFT is worth thousands of dollars, then they should be free to speculate as they wish.

>They don't even explain what they're doing differently on their site.
Pic related. The tech behind it is objectively not a scam.
>>
File: givememoney.jpg (244 KB, 1203x327)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
I've capped the OP and uploaded it to be sold as an NFT. Anyone wanna own the origins of this thread?
>>
>>585079508
Trade is a good thing because it reduces scarcity you complete fucking retard
>>
>>585049634
NFTs don't do ANYTHING we couldn't already do well enough without NFTs.
Why the fuck are people paying for old products/services, except way more, just because NFTs are attached to it? The NFT doesn't add anything new. It's just a very fancy receipt. If you can even call it that. Legally it might be less than a regular receipt.
>>
File: akko_smug.png (87 KB, 235x251)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>585081058
I'll start the bidding at 1 Ether. 4chan culture is valuable and important.
>>
>>585081049
>I'm saying we live in a free market
Which is just you admitting it's a scam.
>Pic related.
You mean unrelated since that's not the same source and doesn't support your argument since the left side requires the right to exist.
>>
Troy was the only one defending NFTs on Alanah Pearce's podcast so this makes a lot of sense. He wants a perpetual royalty.
>>
>>585080794
You have actually. If you want to participate in an online economy, which you'll want to do because you need to make money to survive, then you'll use these systems and every app you use will expect you to use these systems. The fact that it can be copied is about as relevant as the fact that piracy exists. Most people buy games off Steam rather than pirate, and that's because Steam offers them more than just the games. Same deal here.

>>585081140
The fact that people can copy things endlessly doesn't mean scarcity is reduced because the people who created those things aren't valued properly. If they aren't valued properly despite creating something useful it means the system is noisy and is misallocating resources, which will prevent them from creating similar things in the future and thus increase scarcity of valuable things, not reduce it.
>>
File: 1635806824023.jpg (342 KB, 913x609)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
Troy is a faggot for going after Guy Cihi, especially since Guy was fighting for his right to be paid royalties for games. Dude is the classic example of "I got mine, so you can fuck off." Dickhead.
>>
>>585081405
>The fact that people can copy things endlessly doesn't mean scarcity is reduced because the people who created those things aren't valued properly. If they aren't valued properly despite creating something useful it means the system is noisy and is misallocating resources, which will prevent them from creating similar things in the future and thus increase scarcity of valuable things, not reduce it.
Anon, you're not even making any sense here.
>>
>>585081553
I am, you're just not smart enough to understand it. Sorry anon.
>>
>>585081405
>every app you use will expect you to use these systems
Well, seeing as I don't own any smartdevice, I don't use any apps. Now what?
>>
>>585081674
You're using an app right now
>>
>>585079953
What does that even mean?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcJDYkm4jZA
oh speak of the devil, here's Alanah trying to cover for Troy. Hope he gets blacklisted.
>>
>>585081592
>you're just not smart enough to understand it
Doesn't really mean much coming from someone shilling nfts without knowing the first thing about them. In any case, this entire time you've been dancing around the point.
>>
>>585081771
The point is that it's not going away. I've already explained why that's the case. If you don't want to accept it now then fine, you will to in time.
>>
>>585081405
>Same deal here.
The problem is that nfts don't offer anything that other solutions don't.
>>
>>585081707
My Dreamcasts web browser is an app? Neat. Dreamcast truly was thinking ahead of its time.
>>
>>585080198
He was right. So fucking right. How did i not see this?
>>
>>585081857
If you say so. But remember that 15 years ago people said the same thing about Steam.
>>
>>585050619
>>585052073
NFTs aren't mined, genisuses.
>>
>>585078064
the big one is that it's entirely a speculative market for terrible art but that's been covered
>>
>>585081970
technically they are, its just a lot less mining involved.
>>
File: 1600860421805.png (82 KB, 195x243)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>585049808
Imagine seiyuu voice NFTs. Otaku would throw so much money at that shit. I hope it doesn't become a thing, I'd hate to see seiyuu sell out to this.
>>
>>585081856
>it's not going away
You say that but the reality is that it's being actively rejected by just about everyone. It's going to die whether you want it to or not.
>>
>>585081856
the minute the price for those shitty monkey pictures drops you will never hear of this again
>>
>>585082107
See >>585081936. You can't reject technological progress and well funded developers. Steam succeeded, despite all odds, for the same reasons NFTs will.

>>585082189
You will never hear of monkeys but the underlying technology is way more broad than that...
>>
>>585081936
No, no they didn't. In fact it was 15 years ago that steam truly took off.
>>
>>585082315
Whatever, 18 years or whatever the fuck it was you autist
>>
>>585050158
Just like loot boxes go fuck yourself and every consumer that bought into it
>>
Do people not understand nfts are for rich people to stunt and flex? This really doesn't involve or affect regular people, why the fuck are you mad at a guy for trying to take.money from richfags
>>
Troy is playing it off like he got scammed by the company. In full cope mode.
>>
>>585082231
>despite all odds
Steam actually offered a service people wanted, no one wants artificial digital scarcity besides corporations and scammers.
>>
>>585082231
>Steam succeeded, despite all odds, for the same reasons NFTs will.
You're comparing steam to NFTs but don't seem to realise that no one rejected steam. Ever.
In fact 15 years ago larger publishers like capcom began supporting steam.
NFTs on the other hand are universally reviled. Companies looking to get in on it receive untold amounts of hatred as well.

It's inevitable anon.
>>
>>585082231
nft's are already a failing hog box over 75% are traded with same few people
>>
>>585049634
Troy baker just looking to make some money, dont really see the issue.
>>
>>585082541
You can't rewrite history like this, zoomer.

>>585082575
Stop getting your information from twitter, zoomer.

>>585082525
Speak for yourself, zoomer. Adoption curve for crypto only grows, clearly people want digital scarcity and to be able to trade with each other digitally.
>>
>>585082231
>You can't reject technological progress and well funded developers.
The problem being that nfts are a strict regression and those "developers" supporting it are quickly losing relevance.
>>
>>585082675
>You can't rewrite history like this, zoomer.
And you can? Steam didn't come with any negatives to the user. There was no reason to hate it. The same can't be said about NFTs.
>>
>>585052394
>AI to replicate the voice actors voice
I mean souhds like a cool idea having a text to speech with morgan greeman saying "ligma balls" But yeah Troy Baker is a brainlet.
>>
>>585082675
>calling everyone zoomer now that he has not arguments
Nice concede.
>>
>>585082675
stop breathing nftard the air is my NFT
its free to any non NFT buying faggot
>>
>>585082675
>only argument left is calling people zoomers
Hilarious. Enjoy your 404.
>>
>>585082698
Your statements are not based in actual reality.

>>585082751
There is no reason to hate NFTs, yet people still do. Just like they did Steam.

>>585082838
>>585082796
>>585082773
You zoomers are so thin skinned it's hilarious
>>
>>585049634
Troy Baker is a retard whose only claim to fame is being a western voice actor who's actually willing to yell instead of crying about how it'd hurt his throat.
>>
File: 1641520229489.gif (1.58 MB, 300x300)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB GIF
>>585064992
! requesting Agent of Chaos audio !
>>
File: 1642103076308.jpg (38 KB, 680x473)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>585049634
>people that tweet hundreds of times a day complaining about the footprint of NFTs
>>
pretty fucking funny to see the Troy meltdown. Keep up with the NFT ridicule and no one will want to touch this shit. We lost to micro transactions but this technology is even worse.
>>
>nft shills: THING WILL BE GOOD BECAUSE I SAY IT WILL BE GOOD YOU'LL SEE WHY IN A FEW YEARS
>me: blockchain/cryptos been around for a decade my dude...
>>
>>585082882
Im calling NFT police as i said the air is the NFT only for people who are not NFTARs

you have to pay me 1ETH each breath you take
>>
>>585082882
>Your statements are not based in actual reality
Then name one that hasn't been in a state of decline.
>>
File: 1640265309610.png (141 KB, 1494x1002)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>585063962
It's a token that's no fun age able
>>
>>585083127
No, your question doesn't even make sense. What does it mean for a developer to be in state of decline?
>>
>>585082882
>There is no reason to hate NFTs, yet people still do.
Because there's a fair amount of reasons to hate NFTs from the increasing environmental impact from crypto in general to the fact that they don't actually give you ownership of anything.
>Just like they did Steam.
Which they didn't. You can't simply make something up when you're on the ropes anon.
>>
NFT/Crypto in practice are all worse than actual fucking full-state communism and are DEFINITELY worse than liberal fractional reserve banking
>>
>>585083247
Stop avoiding the question. Anyone with a basic understanding of the English language knows what decline means in this context.
>>
>>585082882
Question, what country are you from.
>>
Aren't most nft crap not copyrighted?

>tfw copyright voice nfts if they're not
>sue the fags selling voice nfts
>???
>profit
>>
>>585083495
Yep. It's hilarious because people think nfts are proof of ownership too.
>>
>>585083262
There's nothing wrong with the environmental impact. You playing video games and watching streams costs more than to the environment than crypto ever will. Stop being a retard.
>>
>>585049634
Troy Baker is a pedophile
>>
>>585083495
ok now sue some pajeet in India, surely you have a lawyer there.
>>
>>585049634
Troy Baker is a faggot
>>
>>585076084
No, it doesn't
>>
Troy is really regretting that tweet. He said he lost a lot of followers today.
>>
>>585063962
You know when you buy something in a store, let's say a bike for example, and you receive a receipt? The NFT is the receipt that proves you own it, but it's digital, so your receipt is meaningless because no one cares about it in a digital space, just like it would be meaningless in the real world if anyone could just copy your bike for free because the bike is the important part, not the receipt, but nftard are so overdosed in copium that they brainwashed themselves to think the receipt is the important part.
>>
>>585083632
>You playing video games and watching streams costs more than to the environment than crypto ever will.
Uh no. Even if I had all of my electronics on at once it wouldn't come close to the power used by a single miner who CONSTANTLY runs their farm 24/7.
>>
>>585059738

Am I the only one who, in my head, still pronounces her name as "Rise" like "Arise, Chicken" even though I know it's "Ree-say"
>>
>>585083262
>You can't simply make something up
Anon, you're talking with a nftfag, that's exactly what they do.
>>
>>585084030
You're literally and unironically wrong. You should look up how much gaming + streaming costs to the environment.
>>
>>585050158
It's bad because they're all Ponzi schemes.
>>
>>585083657
More like Boy Traker then, am i right?
>>
>>585083852
how depressing :(
>>
Troy Baker has been hated every since he said that he'll never voice anything other than AAA games because he believes other games are beneath him.

He wants to act Hollywood as fuck.
>>
>>585084049
>Steam being hated for years is a made up fact
OK zoomer
>>
>>585079134
>they enable scarcity digitally without relying on a central server.
Why the fuck is this a positive thing? Why should anybody care? Actually, why would anybody even want to enable scarcity of digital goods?
>>
What a parasite
>>
>>585084206
>huh, actually, the amount of energy the whole world consumes with gaming and streaming is bigger than a single mining farm sooooo...
>>
>>585083632
>You playing video games and watching streams costs more than to the environment than crypto ever will.
I don't watch streams, I don't play video games 24/7, I don't use sleep mode on my consoles/pc, and I unplug a lot of shit before crawling into bed each night.
>>
>>585084206
>You should look up how much gaming + streaming costs to the environment.
Comparatively? Very little.
>>
>>585084315
I already explained. Humans want to trade. Trading digitally is good. If you don't understand why trading without a central server being involved is good then that's not my problem.

>>585084380
>Comparatively
Nice cope

>>585084357
Sorry, but the games you do play were also made by hundreds of people who had to go to an office every day for years. You have to count that as well.
>>
>>585084506
>Humans want to trade. Trading digitally is good.
Not all trade is good. That's why slavery is no longer legal in most countries, dip shit.
>>
>>585071117
>Twilight Sparkle say nigger more accurately.
Do you need anything more
>>
>>585084269
Hated by who? People that are extremely against DRMs? That's is only people that have an actual reason to hate steam, that's a minority and doesn't prove your point because literally anything that exists have haters, the difference comes from the amount and the reason.
>>
>>585052394
lmao stealing the work of the ponyfag anon that created that site just to emulate their prefered horse. Thats a new low for this kind of retarded jewery bussiness.
>>
>>585084506
>but the games you do play were also made by hundreds of people who had to go to an office every day for years.
They also don't work 24/7
>>
>>585084558
Trade is. If it's good or not is irrelevant. That's what technology is about. It just enables people to do things, what they do with it is up to them. If you want to stop technology because people might use it for bad things then you're just a little faggot.

>>585084590
It was hated by everyone in much the same way NFTs are. If twitter existed people would be getting ratiod for saying they liked Steam. That's just how it was.
>>
>>585067434
Crispin Freeman?
>>
>>585084506
>Trading digitally is good.
It was also achieved quite some time ah without nfts
>>
>>585084701
Yea well they're lazy devs
>>
>>585084712
>If it's good or not is irrelevant.
People like you are literally psychotic. You would probably tell people it's good to make narcotic drugs and selling people legal if you thought you could make money off of it. NFTs are Ponzi schemes, and people like you should be hung.
>>
>>585084712
Ok, if i'm a zoomer you'll have to tell me about those old times that i wasn't there to witness, why were people hating on steam? What were their reasons? What made them so mad at steam?
>>
>>585049634
good, fuck nft, fuck cryptoshit. anyone who makes money off them deserve the guillotine. eat the rich.
>>
>>585084780
Trading digitally has never been achieved before without a central third party being involved. Imagine if in real life any time you wanted to give something to someone else, a random company had to be involved in that process.

>>585084826
I said the thing just is without any moral judgement and here you are saying that that obviously must mean that I think slavery is good. I hate retarded faggots like you, kill yourself.

>>585084865
People don't like change and they don't understand technology very well, so they can't project it into the future. That's it. The exact same deal as here with NFTs.
>>
>>585069626
>muh pol
>>
File: soyboy.jpg (30 KB, 376x376)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>perform an online transaction with a bank
OMG YAAAAS WHOLESOME
>perform an online transaction with another person
OMG NOOOOO THE MEGABYTES YOU'RE KILLING THE ENVIRONMENTORINO *streams video podcasts to listen to in the background and chill but has it muted because watching 4k/60fps girl gamer on twitch while going through daily youtube sub videos on second monitor and drinking almond milk*
>>
>>585085036
No, people have very specific reasons for hating NFT like energy, the fact it's obviously a MLM, etc, even if hypothetically those reasons were all wrong they are still reasons given so it must be the same thing with steam, come on, you can do it, tell me some of them.
>>
>>585085384
Look it up I'm not some fucking encyclopedia. This isn't a secret you can literally find out what people were saying exactly on Google.
>>
>>585084506
>people who had to go to an office
PEOPLE EXIST
PEOPLE CONFIRMED FOR BEING WORSE THAN NFTS
>>
>>585085450
You are the one saying people were hating steam so you must know why they were hating steam so it's not that hard to say why, right? It's not like i'm asking you to do research, i'm just asking you to give me the information that's already in your brain.
>>
>>585085551
This, but unironically
>>
https://youtu.be/HcJDYkm4jZA?t=3449
Troy just saved videogames by killing NFTs. Thanks.
>>
>>585084220
NFTs are good because they're yet another way to separate stupid rich people from their money.
>>
>>585085849
its the rich that own the vast majority of them alongside crypto coins
>>
File: 1618702246170.gif (1.19 MB, 326x246)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB GIF
>>585049634

>polygon
>>
>>585055804
those aren't NTFs bitch like the ones being sold today. You can actually sell skins for real money, and people have been doing it for years. Unlike ubishit that you have to use only their platform
>>
He's a retarded pretentious faggot who named his son Traveller.
>>
File: 1595553328093.jpg (57 KB, 567x561)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>585087364

>Traveller

you're fucking kidding right no person would ever name their son Traveller, might as well name him Being or some shit like that.
>>
>>585085849
Victims of Ponzi schemes are almost always poor people. As in, the kind of people that have gambling addictions.
>>
>>585085198
weak, like your wrists
>>
PLEASE SIR TO DO THE NEEDFUL REDEEM PAJEETCOIN SIR PLEASE SIR!!!!!
>>
>>585087863
Nope, he used to talk about him all the time on a YouTube channel he did with Nolan North called Retro Replay. He constantly tried to act like he was super deep and intellectual, when he's actually just a vain moron.
>>
File: 1640717829279.gif (689 KB, 220x237)
689 KB
689 KB GIF
>>585088059
sounds like Joe Rogan you command village idiot
>>
>>585049634
>VO """"talent""""
Another word that has lost all meaning now. Troy Baker is a talentless, monotonous hack, but because he is effectively a brand now, they keep using his inbred subhuman ass into every Triple Early Access scam.
>>
>>585049798
Argumentum ad hominem. How compelling.
>>
File: 1642174488587.jpg (186 KB, 1281x1082)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>585050158
Here's your (You) faggot.
>>
>>585085839
>hour long talk about his NFT post
>Not a single person brings up how the company he's partnered with has already been caught stealing other peoples work
He's just jerking himself off with "this could be great for content creators!"
>>
Listened to the first half of the Troy/Alanah/Mike/Austin teardown, and here's how it's looking:
- They're all fine with the actual service (voice AI) because it's already common, if low quality
- Mike actually understands the tech, and is livid that they're using NFTs instead of a fucking password or serial or RSA keypair
- Troy is catching shit from the other three for the "hate or create" false dichotomy
- Troy's mildly apologetic about how he phrased the tweet, argues that it was in a 'carpe dium' spirit
- Alanah is spearheading Mike and Austin in calling out NFTs an anti-environment, Troy is basically clueless

Takeway seems to be that Troy loves the idea of VAs selling access to AI generators for their voices so more people can use his style, but he has no fucking idea what an NFT is or how overengineered it is for something as simple as logging into a service for AI TTS.
>>
>>585075858
His estate or whatever won't even sell his actuall fucking paintings. I can't imagine they had anything to do with the NFTs.
>>
>>585056369
Congratulations, you solved the mystery! The people making them are richer than you though.
>>
>>585053616
>ETH 2.0 is supposed to come out this year-
they've been saying this for the past 8 years. this shit is never coming out.
>>
>>585053531
>obviously used someone else's entire AI structure without permission in a business proposition
>oh woops my bad lol
They know that's not something you could just accidentally do right
>>
>>585052617
>Do you seriously think a legitimate currency should be this volatile?
So our options are volatile crypto and inflation fiat.
>>
>>585050158
I don't give a shit about the electricity stuff. I don't like NFTs because it's one of the most obvious scams I've ever seen.
>>
Mmh, pyramids
>>
>>585074795
>Then I hear Yuri Lowenthal's voice and I already end up hating the character.
Gig was based though.
Also, XIV's English dub is half shit.
>>
>>585078947
Gotta earn back that 4.5 million somehow
>>
>>585077939
based good-looker
>>
>>585055253
Troy Baker is more Jewish than Jesus was. The tribe Jesus lived among was described by the greeks as:

>having skin whiter than snow
>eyes like sapphires
>blushing cheeks
>hair like fields of grain

The people today refered as 'Jews' were not the people of Jesus. The people refered to as Jews are decendants of khazars and phoenicians. Pharisees and converts, basically.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.