[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>get bad end
>look up how to get good end
>need to arbitrarily farm 3 different souls
no thanks
turned it off
>>
Alright cool. Bye, ding-dong.
>>
As if the ending of a Castlevania even matters when Dracula just wakes up later.
>>
student witches are so hot
>>
>>579337314
anon..i.....
>>
>>579337202
Technically you got the "normal" ending. The real bad end is making it to the secret final boss and failing, and honestly that's the coolest ending, easily.
>arbitrarily farm 3 different souls
You actually can find hints to whoch 3 you need...but those themselves are also hiddem behind toadblocls you need OTHER specific souls for so that's fair
>>579337314
That actually isnt the case in this one
>>
>>579337443
>>579337565
Call him whatever you want. He's still Dracula.
>>
>>579337857
the dracula-reviving cycle fucking died the game before pic related
>>
>>579337202
there are books that hint at what souls you need
>>
You don't get the good ending by randomly collecting 3 souls. You unlock the next area of the game by collecting 3 souls from enemies whose pictures are carved into the fucking blocks.
>>
nothing compared to the bullshit that is parasite eve 2

I hate games with shitty ending systems
>>
>play game
>need to arbitrarily play the game
oh no...
>>
>>579338038
>okay so Dracula is dead but his reincarnation with all his powers
>plot point is that he can become corrupted
Come on, Iga.
>>
>>579338282
this doesn't make it any better, anon
>>
>>579338583
reread my post, he still fucking dies on that game
>>
File: IMGONNA.gif (3.97 MB, 498x312)
3.97 MB
3.97 MB GIF
>>579337202
>two witches
>two liliths
>one succubi
>one maid to clean things up
>one student witch to cuckquean
I would cum buckets in that room.
>>
>>579338706
You should try exploring every room of the castle if you want the good end in one of these games. There's no excuse to just ignore rooms and then pretend it's some obscure secret nobody can find without help.
>>
>>579338519
>wagging tail
Cute. Shame the actual soul is pretty mediocre (and annoying to get).
>>
>>579338929
you don't get the good end by exploring the rooms, anon. you get the good end by arbitrarily farming three specific souls for no reason. I'm not sure why you're defending this stupid, random timewasting roadblock.
>>
>>579339173
>no reason
Not him but fully exploring the castle will net you the books whoch are the hints to whoch three souls you need. Mind you, one of the you get automatically from a mandatory boss anyway.
>>
>>579337565
>The real bad end is making it to the secret final boss and failing, and honestly that's the coolest ending, easily.
That's in Aria. In Dawn of Sorrow you need to equip one item or you get the bad ending automatically.
>>
>>579340751
I know the OP is Dawn but i dont remember having to "farm 3 souls" in Dawn. I think OP means Aria.
>>
>>579338247
I remember I made the connection and got two of the right souls but I had to look up that you needed the Succubus soul equipped as well. That one feels like the most far-fetched one, I'm not sure how you're able to come to that conclusion without stretching.
>>
>>579342439
>That one feels like the most far-fetched one, I'm not sure how you're able to come to that conclusion without stretching.

vampires suck blood?
>>
>>579337202
What did Iga mean by that image.
>>
>>579337202
>farm 3 souls
That's Aria, not Dawn
>arbitrarily farm
You explore the unexplored areas of the map, get books, and read the books, which tell you what souls you need
You get one of them for free even getting to the normal end, and the two you need to "farm" for have an absurdly boosted drop rate, which you would have known if you bothered to look up how to get the good ending anyways
>>
>>579344893
Uh no, that's Dawn.
>>
>>579345053
The game where you need the three souls on during a boss fight is Aria, Dawn has you equip the good-luck charm
>>
>>579346914
you need to farm 3 souls to get the good ending in Dawn too, anon
>>
>>579347338
I completely forgot that you needed souls to break through walls to get to Paranoia, my bad
>>
File: whatisaman.png (34 KB, 840x720)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>579339693
The two soul collection time should be negligible, if you don't want to explore the "hidden" areas and would rather just turn it off then they probably didn't like the game much and wouldn't get anything out of an alternate ending.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.