[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>No module/campaign editor
Why making a RPG that is basically neverwinter nights, without the best part of NWN?
>>
File: PC.jpg (110 KB, 1024x768)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
How woke is this game compared to other modern RPGs? I can tolerate a little bit if the game is good but everything has a limit and I'm tired of seeing bald black women at the head of every single faction I come across.
>>
>>574472591
The game is good.
Yeah lotsa niggers in a setting that have nothing to do with africa, and mandatory token lesbian couple imposed by the regime. But is just a 2 seconds cringe. There is no LGBT/woke shit shoven down your throat every 2 seconds.
>>
>>574471848
they promised moding tools but god knows when they release them
>>
>>574471848
Neverwinter was shit. Pathfinder is really good.
>>
>>574472591
It's pretty bad to be honest, but the campaign was written by the same SJW who did Dragonspear for BG, so it's to be expected. Still one of the better CRPG revival titles thanks to the build autism.
>>
>>574472591
Pretty much this >>574473553
>>
>>574473396
>Playing NWN for the official campaign
>>
File: say it.jpg (59 KB, 490x519)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>574473906
>mfw I loved all official campaigns and never touched mods or modules
>>
>>574472591
If you are specifically looking to be offended, you will find things to be offended by, but it's not annoying in general. Also you can tell any companion you don't like to fuck off from your party.
>>
>>574473163
This game is bugged to fucking hell as it is, and while they might fix it up it will never be truly great in technical sense because it's made with malware known as un*ty. It's not a good platform for mods.
>>
>>574476641
I'm not having any issue. And i'm many and many hours in.
>>
>>574473553
If there was some kind of narrative behind this game it backfired spectacularly.
All the best and most entertaining characters are the ones that are supposed to be "toxic".
Like hell i would use that boring goody two shoes nigga cleric instead of Daeran. His interactions and dialogs are the best.
>>
>>574477336
>I like this one faggot over the other faggot
such amazing choices. not to mention your husband cleric seems like the type who would post on r/atheism all day
>>
>>574477460
>mad at decadent aristocrat being bi-sexual

>not to mention your husband cleric seems like the type who would post on r/atheism all day
You sounds like an expert
>>
>Make a raging barbarian
>Bare handed fighting style beast totem+animal fury
>Fuck monks, they are shit.
>Perfectly suited for demon mythic path
>Cute succubus and best girl, actually the only likeable girl, quit your party if you select it.
I'm now raging in real life.
>>
File: 1633652854055.png (171 KB, 262x378)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>574472591
Could be better, could be a lot worse. Most of the strong women in it are shit anyway, like the half orc Paladin breaks after getting captured and held by demons for a day or two. The queen nearly ruins the entire crusade at one point like a tard. I didn't mind the gay nigga that much, I didn't pick the obvious flirt option and it didn't really come up, he's more just kind of bland compared to some of the other party members. Pic related and the guy >>574477336 posted are based though. One's a NE noble who acts like a shitposter, the other a LE hellknight focused entirely on results and efficiency and tells the moralfags to fuck off because you're at war.
>>
>>574478072
you sound like an expert at sucking cock.
>>
>>574472591
The worst thing the game has is a lesbian mutt orc human couple that you can't remove. Everything else is compartmentalised into characters you can dismiss at any point. Unless the sight of a nigger drives you mad, shit is irrelevant because it never comes up.
Hell, it's even kinda funny because the nigger paladin started out as a pickpocket and got a paladin killed because she stole his helmet.
>>
>>574478942
>projecting so hard
>>
>>574478975
>that you can't remove
Sure you can, but it's not until act 5. But then you get to obliterate them if you want to.
>>
What the fuck is going on with the patches? The newest patch requires you to have already updated to a version they never released.
>>
File: 1633017821737.jpg (117 KB, 992x222)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>meet two party members in the intro, have to pick one (half scalie monk archer or Spider/Cat archer)
>Pick Scalie
>Says he's Lawful Neutral, but has so far acted more Lawful Good if anything
>He joins my council
>His solution to pretty much every problem is "Get the noose"
>When the Tiefling thief party member starts "muh poor oppressed Tieflings didnu nuffin" he says this
What the fuck
>>
>>574478697
>I didn't mind the gay nigga that much
I disliked Daeran more, at least Sosiel doesn't try to gay you up unless you clearly state that you like cocks in your ass
>>
>>574479114
Sure, but it's not fair to argue like that because it is only an option for the obviously evil paths. They pretty much become irrelevant after chapter 2 anyway and you can spend the entire chapter shitting on the mutt orc and even basically claw her fucking face out in front of her wife and she really can't say something about it. It's hilarious.
>>
>>574479347
You just clearly tell Daeran NO WAY FAG in the very first conversation that might not necessarily even mean anything gay and it never comes up again, I'd say it's really well done for modern vidya standards.
The people who complain about "accidentally" picking his romance are hilarious though.
>>
>>574479347
Yeah, some of the dialogue options shouldn't start romance. If you joke with Dearan he'll think you want to fuck him (I had to pick the option to make it clear I didn't when he put a bunch of flowers in my meeting room). With Lann as a femoid the dialogue option that starts his romance just has you call him a friend.
>>
>>574479496
Eh, I think it's more stupid for Sosiel since you have to outright ask him to paint you while alone. Daeran you have to essentially tell him to shut up when it comes off more as just shooting the shit.
>>
>>574479496
most people are more inclined to pick the polite/good option, with 0 interest in romance in their head so picking the "fuck off" option is actually not the best option in their mind. I bet if a gay dude start being friendly with you IRL you wouldn't know and wouldn't tell him to fuck off immediately.
>>
>>574479558
Lann is shy, autistic and socially retarded from living in caves where his only real female interaction was a manipulative and vicious bitch who pretended to be his friend because he was the best hunter. His entire romance and character arc reinforces this.
>>
>>574479276
Lawfaggotry can be quite based when it needs to be.
>>
>>574479912
>most people are more inclined to pick the polite/good option, with 0 interest in romance in their head so picking the "fuck off" option is actually not the best option in their mind.
It is not impolite at all, it basically just goes "you're a cool guy but I'm not interested in you in the way that you're obviously interested in me". It's as nicely as you can turn anyone down.
>I bet if a gay dude start being friendly with you IRL you wouldn't know and wouldn't tell him to fuck off immediately.
Yes, but I don't get a dialogue option box with the first option pretty much blatantly telling me that this guy is a gay.
>>
>>574479496
Anon, I am FURIOUS that I accidentally got roses all over my fort, a wonderful bath, and multiple resurrection scrolls FOR FREE because of a stupid fucking MISCLICK.
Fuck this game and fuck Daeran for making my character gay.
>>
>>574479276
Totally in character and in-alignment.
>>
File: good girl ember.jpg (137 KB, 1281x319)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
I couldn't do it, i couldn't say no to my daughter.
>>
>>574479276
To be fair he says tHieflings and not tieflings. Thieflings are just Woljiff's former organization in particular and they are obviously, well, thieves.
Still kinda funny.
>>
>>574479276
in the story everyone dances between the lines of their alignment, but in the council they all gets really faithful to it
>>
File: file.png (1.93 MB, 1147x859)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
>>574480256
Mind breaking elven cunny!
>>
>>574480408
I want her to suck my dick so bad
>>
File: file.png (442 KB, 990x236)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
>>574480408
Burning down the fucking table!
>>
>>574474191
>t.Tomi Undergallows
>>
>>574480408
The one thing that bothered me about her were always her eyes. Why are they pitch black? It doesn't seem to be a normal thing for Pathfinder elves.
>>
>>574472591
The original campaign has the dirty paws of the diversity patrol all over it but the guys who did the adapting are our breed of homegrown turboautists.

They care way way more about the stat allocation of their busted deathsnatcher bonus boss who they gave 17 levels of instinctual warrior and 12 levels of alchemist so its touch AC could be boosted to 75 than they did about who's sucking whose dick.
>>
>>574480529
>It doesn't seem to be a normal thing for Pathfinder elves.
It is
>>
>>574480529
Pathfinder Elves have enormous irises that are typically dark colored, sometimes even black, so yeah it tends to make their eyes look weird.
>>
>>574480963
>Pathfinder Elves have enormous irises that are typically dark colored, sometimes even black, so yeah it tends to make their eyes look weird.
It's good when elves aren't just thin humans with pointy ears. Nothing is worse than the manlet elves in forgotten realms.
>>
Is that normal that in aeon route Devil stops you for kangaroo court and demands you to either become devil or fight him on the way to Kenabres in act 5? I cooked his ass but he was hard and fight gave like 1 mil exp, so I though I fucked something up and it's extremely optional fight.
>>
>>574481228
I am not entirely sure how it works but I think that is only supposed to happen if you deviate from the "true" aeon lawtism and go renegade. At least, being given the option to become a devil, that is.
Yeah, he gives you tons of EXP but I don't think he was hard at all since his stats were ridiculously low, unless they patched that recently.
>>
>>574478648
>>Cute succubus and best girl
Maybe if this is your first RPG.
She's so fucking bland.
>>
>>574481358
>I am not entirely sure how it works but I think that is only supposed to happen if you deviate from the "true" aeon lawtism and go renegade.
Mirror said I didn't do that and was doing shit as I'm supposed to, not sure if it means anything for renegade metric.
>>
>>574481028
Unlike Forgotten Realms and other Tolkien analogs Pathfinder Elves are closer to space aliens than natural parts of the world. They originate from another planet and the big eyes and weird shaped heads are meant to bring to mind the stereotypical Grey alien. Like a combination of the Elder Scrolls and The Witcher.
>>
>>574479276
Dont mistake being an afable dude with being a goody two shoes.
Lann learned to prioritize because he was raised in a place of scarcity.
If killing a handfull of people ensures the survival of the tribe so be it.
It would be the last resort unlike regill who is hyper efficient
Its why one is neutral and the other evil
>>
>>574478648
what? she didnt leave my party and im demon path chaotic evil psycho
>>
>>574477460
Another "i can't understand what's a blatant flirting dialog option" retard.
No one is a fag in this game if you don't make them fags.

"Stop blaming faggottry for your sexual confusion. Is not the side of straight that is weak, it's you."
-Regill
>>
>>574474191
Same
>>
>>574481615
Really? All the internet tell me she quit if you select demon.
>>
>>574481738
She only fucks off if you choose to confirm your demon mythic path in act 5, unless you burned the fucking table.
Renouncing your power can require a dialogue check which isn't always possible but if you romanced her she can even help you with that shit, it's kinda cute.
>>
>>574481574
Interesting. I missed this part of the lore. I only knew that gnomes were originally outsiders.
>>
GD only makes sense if you went the demon path.
In all other paths it kinda feels like leaving the plot halfway through
>>
File: 1626673109729.jpg (14 KB, 210x240)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Assuming you meet the conditions as usual, can you fug Galfrey after you negate her anti-aging treatment as an Aeon? This looks too much like what trickster would do but still.
>>
>>574479276
He's basically is a self-hating demon. He projects his insecurities on everyone who's not human, sometimes that leads to a messiah complex sometimes he just wants to kill everyone who's not human enough for him. Spidey's personality is the opposite, she embraced her half-demon self and just acts like a demon
>>
>>574482000
It really depends on your character. Maybe you decided that angelic lawtism (if you play as one of those) is just a bit too much and you're more into the DO REDEEM thing. Same about aeon lawtism, maybe you're just fucking sick of judging people instead of helping them.
The only one without a decent excuse is basically just azata but even then, you could rationalize that you thought that their chaotic approach to things won't really help in the long run.
>>
>>574481854
A little different, Gnomes come from The First World which is like another dimension. Elves are from our dimension, just another planet called Castrovel. They used to have an empire on Golarion until the Earthfall happened. Most went back to Castrovel, eventually coming back to Golarion thousands of years later to discover most of their old empire had been taken over by humans and other groups. Some went underground and eventually became the Drow.
>>
Can i still pick one of the late mythic paths like golden dragon if i've already chosen another path before?
>>
>>574482390
Yes
You are only locked in act 5
You cant miss it when it happens
>>
>>574481483
Name a better girl/romance from another RPG.
>>
>>574481826
Nice.
The azatha path is fucking gay, and i can't see my barbarian character as a trickster. Demon is the only chaotic option that i feel in character even if my barbarian is not evil, just ruthless.
>>
File: pathfinder solar system.jpg (79 KB, 1500x989)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>574481854
https://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Elf#History
https://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Castrovel
As a race, elves are pretty old, and found portals that lead to the other planets in the solar system.
Gnomes originated from the First World as fae, but if I recall some obscure lore, one of the super powerful fae that call themselves the Eldest stole a macguffin from the goddess Pharasma to establish mortality in the first world pretty much just for the lulz because fae have no sense of right or wrong. The gnomes, who worshiped that particular Eldest, were turned mortal because jokes are funny, and were then exiles from the First World.
I could be wrong though, it's been a while.
>>
File: 1630282232724.jpg (446 KB, 2879x2500)
446 KB
446 KB JPG
Arueshalae is for BGC!
>>
>>574482647
Plenty.
In both pathfinder: none.
>>
File: tiefling waifus.png (960 KB, 1666x890)
960 KB
960 KB PNG
>>574482891
I beg to differ.
>>
>>574482734
According to the first pathfinder fey are still immortal in the first world. "Killing" them just make them weak for some time.
Don't remember the exact detail for the gnomes. Just that bleaching is a consequence of them being locked out of the first world. IIRC, gnomes are not even aware of their origin.
>>
>>574483163
I'm not interested in non-human females.
>>
>>574477336
>Like hell i would use that boring goody two shoes nigga cleric instead of Daeran.
The irony is that the nigga cleric isn't a goody two shoes at all and literally wants to chimp out constantly and Daeran is only a smarmy shitbird to push everyone away because he's desperately trying to save everyone from the dark passenger that's inhabiting him.

Talk about a fucking room temp IQ take.
>>
>>574471848
Because if they release the tools, the fans will start making campaigns and modules which Paizo can't tax or they will feature generics in "bad light".
>>
>>574483402
The difference is that Sosiel's chimpouts only really happen during his personal quest and he's a perfectly good guy otherwise. Daeran has at least some fun dialogue and interactions.
Too bad that Sosiel is probably actually better as a party member due to Guarded Hearth
>>
>>574483512
Yeah you can solve this by just respeccing people from the ground up with toybox. My biggest pet peeve is that every CRPG gives you companions with "roleplay builds" and that shit doesn't belong in PC games at all.
>>
>>574483402
>Is better cause under his cleric facade he is a genuine nigger
You should take your IQ out of the fridge.
>>
>>574483638
>>574483638
>My biggest pet peeve is that every CRPG gives you companions with "roleplay builds" and that shit doesn't belong in PC games at all.
May be you should try jRPGs
>>
>>574483638
>My biggest pet peeve is that every CRPG gives you companions with "roleplay builds"
I don't know, Wrath's basic companions are all very well built, certainly compared to Kingmaker. Outside of some oddities like Trever, Evil Arue and Staunton. Seriously. What the fuck.
Of course, if you want to min-max for unfair and such, you probably will have to adjust shit a bit.
>>
>>574483512
I thought Sosiel was boring too, but after taking him in my Azata run, he has some interesting interactions. Especially if you take Trever along if you save him.
>>
>>574483723
JRPGs have even less player agency anon. What point are you trying to make?
>>
>>574483918
>What point are you trying to make?
No hidden point. jRPG usually offers plenty of space in customising your companions classes
>>
>>574483973
Both those classes themselves are shallow. The appeal of CRPGs for me is to showcase mastery of a system in a predetermined setting.
>>
>>574483756
>I thought Sosiel was boring
Everyone is some kind of cosmic snowflake in the game so I appreciated Sosiel just being a normal bloke. Also found the armour/glaive he wears in the portrait really cool, shame you can't get it ingame.
>>
>>574483337
>Only interested in human men
Sounds pretty gay anon.
>>
>>574484017
>Everyone is some kind of cosmic snowflake in the game
Lolwut?
>>
>>574484017
Yeah, he has Medium armor specialization for some dumbass reason.
Was surprised by his conversation in Threshold, the war really took a toll on him compared with everyone else, that seemed hyped to finally end the war.
>>
>>574472591
The cast is pretty diverse but the representation is accurate, ie the niggers are useless and crybabys, white bitches are psychos and the based companions are all heterosexual males.

For example you have a nigger male cleric who is all about restraint and devotion while he illegally gambles regularly, and only your goodwill holds him back for lashing out violently many times. Has a black brotha who is unironically a slave in a gladiator arena and equally useless.
>>
File: dragon dick.png (1.03 MB, 839x600)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>574472591
>>
>>574484017
Wendu and Lann are just mongrels, Greybore is just a dude, Seelah is just a paladin, Trever is just a guy, redditgill is just a gnome
>>
>>574478975
You can absolutely remove them.
>>
>>574481560
The Devil flags are either bugged or too easy to accidentally trigger. My Aeon commander had a perfect record according to the mirror and all time travel attempts worked, yet I still had Devil unlocked as a path choice in Act 5.
I also had devils running around Drezen for some reason despite cockblocking every attempt from Melies at entrapping crusaders with pacts.
>>
>>574478975
Her helmet.
>>
>>574483753
Not really.
Loli witch is basically useless. Shaman bitch, total crap. Oracle? I don't see anything better from a regular cleric. He heal well, but he can't fight for shit. The hellknight? It would be way more useful if it was not a small race specialized in dual weapon.
I can see the devs tried to avoid the standard fighter+thief+mage+cleric party. But there is much better ways to do it.
>>
>>574479276
>>574481595
This.

Lann is a nice and kind guy, but when making decisions on behalf of the “tribe”, he’s a strict pragmatist as well as an ethicist. He won’t steal, and he won’t lie, and he won’t tolerate anyone stealing or lieing to him. If someone is detrimental to the “tribe”, or antagonistic within them, then he’ll call for them to be cut loose (or, dangle loose, really).
>>
>>574482000
It makes some sense for Lich too. You have just been told you'll need to give up your passions to become a Lich, and you have wiped half of Drezen with your undead. Even some Evil characters could feel disgusted at that.
But yeah, GD was definitely written as a redemption arc for the commander, so it doesn't make much sense on a good mythic.
>>
>>574478648
Demon path sucks balls both gameplay and narratively speaking. You’re better off being an Angel, Lich or Azata with that same character.

But no, she doesn’t leave.
>>
>>574484553
Oracles are straight upgrades to clerics across the board.
>>
>>574484553
>Loli witch is basically useless
Hexes are great and if you want her to deal damage, just spec her into an arcane trickster
>Shaman bitch, total crap
Same thing, she reaches absolutely ridiculous AC amounts and she can do the same debuffing via hexes and maintain them indefinitely while not getting hit at all
>Oracle? I don't see anything better from a regular cleric.
More comfortable to use since he's a spontaneous caster Sosiel still ends up being better though if you want to metagame
> The hellknight?
Does pretty decent damage but yeah he's kinda the only odd one because the hellknight PrC is FUCKING SHIT AND I HATE THIS
>>
File: 1634150484455.png (659 KB, 800x836)
659 KB
659 KB PNG
How does Zen Archer 3/Demonslayer Ranger 17 sound for Lann? Maybe Faith Hunter Inquisitor 17 instead?
>>
>>574484553
Lolwut. Those are some of the most powerful characters in the game.

Oracle is probably the most powerful class (partially because of Angel), Ember is ridiculously strong and Regil becomes monstrous with Mythic feats.
>>
>>574472591
first NPC portrait you see after character creation is literally a tranny's
you could liken it to siege of dragonspear but with jrpg writing
get the game for putting together character builds, nothing else
>>
>>574484710
I made him into a crusader since he didn't really need all that much to be useful in combat and clerics kind of own. He doesn't do as much damage as Arue but at the same time is more useful with his spells.
>>
>>574484710
Demonslayer was either bugged and/or sucks last I've read due to the demon favored enemy split.
You have multiple options, yeah. Turn him into a inquisitor, druid, whatever fancies you. Just try it out, you can respec anyway.
>>
>>574484553
>Tries to LARP as a min/maxer
>Oracle isn't better than cleric
You have to be 18 to post on 4channel.org
>>
>>574484710
Inquisitor sanctified slayer is better.
>>
File: Image-bloodborne-c01a.jpg (220 KB, 1472x828)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>574480408
>fight for what you believe in
>tries to spare you the horror he is trapped in

She's right, but executed her ideas wrong.
>>
>>574484838
He isn't completely wrong, at least when it comes the the companions. Oracle is top tier if you use it as an angel MC and it's certainly easier to use simply by the virtue of being a spontaneous caster. Sosiel ends up being a more effective party member than Daeran simply because with Greater Enduring Spells, you just need one cast for most buffs anyway and can fill the rest up with whatever, which Daeran can't do due to his limited slots. And Guarded Hearth is seriously overpowered.
>>
>>574484982
Honestly greater enduring spells should be a free feature for every character. I wholeheartedly recommend that everyone cheat it in. There is no tactical component to spending 3 minutes rebuffing before literally every fight, you'll still take multiple copies of buffs in case you get dispelled, etc. It just cuts down on the tedium.
>>
File: wat.jpg (40 KB, 604x404)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>574471848
>why making
wat
>>
>>574484679
In a non mythic game you would be right but impossible domain makes cleric busted in this game
>>
>>574485163
I'm very obviously speaking within the confines of this game. Specifically the PC version.
>>
>>574485138
>. I wholeheartedly recommend that everyone cheat it in
I don't feel that way at all because it completely trivializes spell economy and makes you rest a lot less. It's a bit too cheaty for me. In any case it's already enough if you have it on a cleric as those tend to provide most of the situational buffs and you can deal with re-buffing a few others once in a while.
What I'd really recommend to everyone is Pathfinder AutoBuff because it essentially records a macro for the entire buffing process. A higher level Daeran can spend a good 1-2 minutes buffing everyone and with demon niggers being able to do anything, you really want as many buffs as you can get at every moment.
Really, I hope the next AP they adapt won't be as ridiculous but I guess it's hard to top Wrath when it comes to overpowered enemies.
>>
>>574485236
How is oracle better when clerics have faster spell progression, abundant casting to catch up in spell slots , better spell selection because of domains, guarded fucking hearth and so on
>>
File: swarmface.png (27 KB, 157x167)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>I hate you all. I hate everyone!

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>574485361
The argument I use to justify this is that I don't take the incredibly busted abundant casting mythic feats. I have significantly less spell slots than someone who does, but don't have to end up wasting them on multiple buffs. I have about the same amount of combat spells, and get to take more interesting and fun mythic options just to screw around. It's not as if I wasn't already buffing to high hell for literally every single fight of any real importance, I just don't want the game to take an extra 6-8 hours because I'm wasting time resting for spell slots to get buffs back yadda yadda.
>>
>>574484553
dumbass posr.

Hexes are amazing. Fortune and Evil eye especially. She also blasts very well with hellfire rays.

Camellia can tank, but i always kill her in chapter 3 so no idea how she does late

Daeran has the probably bugged spiritboost. Makes your team basically invincible

Regill is a fine Dps
>>
>>574485471
A lot of high-schoolers have the same outlook on life.
>>
>>574485450
In a game with six party members More casts of less diverse, but stronger spells is better than Less casts of More diverse but weaker spells. Guarded hearth is great, most domains fucking blow. In the case of Daeran specifically you can completely neutralize his entire drawback from his curse from some boots in act 3.
>>
File: 1571522052669.jpg (48 KB, 465x388)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>be trickster
>get unlimited spell uses for the whole party
>>
>>574485471
Why is he so smug
>>
>>574485471
The party shouldn't have danced on your grave right after Iomedae tried to nuke you because she's afraid of bugs.
>>
>>574483638
>Imagine not trying to min/max everything and just having fun with the game.
>>
>>574485756
They patched this like two patches ago.

>>574485813
Mastery of a system is how I have fun anon.
>>
>>574485521
>Camellia can tank, but i always kill her in chapter 3 so no idea how she does late.
She's incredibly busted. Give her the +8 DEX boots from Wintersun, two levels of Instinctual Warrior for WIS to AC, nature second spirit for a pet and Seamantle, give her archmage armor and let her drink mage armor potions (yes that works) while tanking naked and she easily reaches 80-90 AC.
>>
Is Trickster path basically same as Malkavian option in VTM:B or it still takes itself seriously?
>>
>>574485704
>In a game with six party members More casts of less diverse, but stronger spells is better than Less casts of More diverse but weaker spells
So cleric is still better because of faster spell progression?
>Guarded hearth is great, most domains fucking blow.
Guarded hearth alone blows whatever an oracle can get with his curses/mysteries, everything else is just cherry on top of the cake
>Daeran
Daeran isn't bad because of his curse selection, what is he going to do with the extra move action anyway? Make a full round attack and miss all his shots?
>>
>>574485989
Bit of both. Sometimes you do random shit, sometimes its ultra karmic.
>>
>>574485989
its pretty reddit yeah
>>
>>574485989
Trickster options are pretty fucking terrible as far as I've seen. Lots of wacky crazy and weirdly boring decisions. You get a cool council and get to make completely retarded no-logic choices throughout the game that nobody agrees with or understands or even really acknowledges. As far as flavor goes it's one of the worst mythic paths imo.
>>
>First playthrough, everything legit, everything normal
>Second playthrough, respec most of the characters so that I can still use a lot of the same party members without having the exact same comp and without the boring mercenaries

MC: Mutation Fighter
Arue: Cleric of Desna
Wenduag: Tower Shield Specialist
Seelah: Cavalier
Ember: Flamecaller Bard
Nenio: Sorcerer

Haven’t thought of what I’ll do with Galfrey, probably keep her as a Paladin since the game’s basically just a victory lap from that point.
>>
>>574486052
Spirit boost tho.
>>
>>574482891
>Plenty
Name 5
>>
>>574485989
It's a massive shitpost most of time, with a small hint of some cool karmic justice from time to time.
But the later acts have everyone in your entire city be constantly drunk off their ass, and have your spymaster put on catgirl ears.
>>
>>574485989
it doesn't have the novelty of a malkavian run
it's more "le wacky" like "haha let's have an army of people trained wrong as a joke"
>>
>>574486112
>>574485989
He’s right, but there’s some fun stuff all the same though.

Trickster also gets the best love interest in the game as a unique love interest.
>>
>>574485989
Considering how strong shit like Angel was I'm really surprised how reserved the trickster feats are. Some of them are quite nice but nothing holds a candle to merged spellbooks or hell even half of the abilities angel gets.
>>
File: Trickster.jpg (624 KB, 2494x1403)
624 KB
624 KB JPG
>>574485989
>>
>>574486389
With a portrait like that, i can see how literal shit would be more attractive, yes.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (566 KB, 854x480)
566 KB
566 KB PNG
>>574485989
Trickster is the most powerful path in the game
>>
>>574484795
demonslayer is super strong since the majority you fight are demons, but the favored enemies it gives doesn't stack due to bugs its the best ranger sub-class.

>>574484710
Zen Archer is shit and you only get it for divine casters that bow to save on mythic rapid shot. Just respec him fully.
>>
>>574484710
Even a basic bitch ecclesitheurge is better than full zen archer
Overbuffed and under frightful aspect he claps demons in packs
>>
>>574486543
In story, sure. But definitely not in gameplay. It's basically the equivalent to being strong in a cutscene. It's written as if you're doing amazing things, completely incomprehensibly overpowered. But as your actual character in fights and whatnot it's pretty fucking mediocre. The path isn't worth the occasional line or two of interesting exposition imo.
>>
>>574486389
To be honest they seemingly picked 4 worst thots of entire world's region game happens at as love interests so you can somewhat understand the trickster.
>>
Garbage buggy game. Once again owlcat insists on developing something which is *nearly* not shit and fucking it up
>>
>Act 4
Now this is what I would call a good RPG city
>>
>>574486310
>>574486682
Yeah the same applies to Aeon too, a lot of the mythics get jack shit compared to LICH/ANGEL or even Azata/Demon
>>
>>574485989
You get to do Fae shit. That's the gimmick. Fae like to do things literally just for the lulz, none of it makes sense or even has to, it's all just for chuckles.
>>
>>574485450
Spell progression doesn't matter in this game because it goes very fast compared to kingmaker. Abundant casting doesn't mean you have 13 raise dead casts like an oracle, you're still forced to spread your spells across the spell slots. Some oracle abilities are even more broken than domain powers and the fact you get two of them is insane, with absolutely bullshit capstone powers to boot in a game where you can actually play entire two chapters with your capstone powers on. For a pure support cleric is good because of domain powers, yes. For anything more offensive oracle is undeniably better, especially an oracle merged with angel.
>>
How far into the game do I unlock the lich option? That's the only thing that looks interesting to me in this game
>>
File: 1626678973910.gif (1.94 MB, 230x175)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB GIF
>>574486682
>60% crit machine with access to full wizard spellbook no matter the class and sneak dice on top of it is somehow "mediocre"
>>
>>574486951
It's one of the early path. Leper smile grab the wand in the cave, go in the basement of the chapel, done and done.
>>
>>574486965
don't forget endless magic rods
>>
>>574486965
I genuinely don't know anyone who takes the wizard spellbook greater mythic trick. It's incredibly underwhelming since you won't get it for so fucking far into the game and already have three characters who can be decent wizards.
>>
>>574486951
>Another Lichcel
>Probably gonna wind up speedreading and shitposting about Galfrey and Iomedae in a week because they take an antagonistic role

Feels bad man
>>
>>574486682
>enemies game-end themselves at the start of combat
>get a bunch of arcane spells regardless of class
>ridiculous crits
>free attack of opportunity after avoiding an AoT, which catches the opponent flat-footed
You can just spec into AoO feats and spend your entire turn just weaving in & out of engagement ranges, one-shotting most things for free.
>>
>>574485450
Dearan is a healer, buffer and with feats and items damager while Sosiel is a sucky cleric lol
>>
File: 1622418753232.jpg (28 KB, 350x349)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>throwing axes Wenduag instead of shitty bow
god everything just melts, i love this spider
>>
>>574486965
lich/angel mutliclass better, but knowledge 3 can turn level one spells into catrips which is pretty cool. Improved improved crits is a meme when there are many other ways to get BIG NUMBER.
>>
>>574487113
Anon even as a charisma based class you're not reliably demoralize-coup-de-gracing anything you wouldn't already 1 round with any of your martials. It's not like trickster is the only class that can do ridiculous crits, and the AoO gimmick thing is neat but ultimately not really needed. It's not that trickster isn't strong, all of the mythic paths have strengths. It's that compared to things like Lich or Angel it's a joke
>>
File: 1617928218706.jpg (117 KB, 1227x1067)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
take the AEONpill
>>
>>574487234
Unless they changed/fixed it, you can't turn lvl 1 spells into cantrips with completely normal magic.
>>
>>574487337
I won't sacrifice myself to prevent creation of the worldwound
>>
>>574487404
Yes that's what he said.
>>
File: 1631149224646.jpg (450 KB, 1149x1317)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
>>574487337
I was going to but I learned you cant get the true ending that way, converted to Angel.
>>
File: 1632802060627.jpg (220 KB, 615x899)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>574486695
I dunno, I really liked all the romances.

Wenduag's one is a slight shame because you pretty much can't even recruit her on a good run without metagaming like crazy. But her redemption path is legitimately interesting. I really enjoyed Arue's look into a Demon's mindset and her struggles to redeem herself, it was like Fall-From-Grace, but without the decades or centuries of experience and temperance. I thought she was well written and captivating.

The Galfrey romance was shorter in comparison, but what was there was nice, watching her come out of the shell of duty that'd defined her for so long, and seeing her as a young girl in love that she'd never had a chance to be was sweet. The letter and the emotions she's wraught with when she thinks you've been lost in the Abyss, the way she becomes your biggest champion in Act 5 even to her Goddess herself, and everything in the Threshold and all her dialogue after joining your party, all very enjoyable.

Honestly, the only let down for me was Camellia who I thought was going to be a really interesting "well intentioned psycho" character and the relationship climax would happen with you having to confront her and force her to acknowledge that she was lost in her bloodlust, and help her step back from the Abyss (the journal even specifically mentions this), but instead... she subverts expectations by being exactly what she appears on the cover. It's funny as hell, but it removes any depth she may have had, I'm not sure how I feel about that. In my second playthrough I banged her, then had Anevia hang her.
>>
File: 1633164710016.png (444 KB, 566x524)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
>>574487425
YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF
YOU WILL MODERATE THE WORLDWOUND (FOR FREE)
YOU WILL APOLOGISE FOR EXISTING
YOU WILL EAT THE AEON APPROVED BUGS
>>
>>574487506
You can if you play renegade Aeon.
>>
>>574487506
secret ending =/ true ending since owlcat learned their lesson with kingmaker. You can still get it as aeon as long you are a renegade.
>>
File: 1609999295007.jpg (14 KB, 250x250)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>did the Lost Chapel quest to recruit Arue
>she's apparently been crying from happiness after you've contacted her because it happened exactly when she was feeling alone and scared
>that recruitment scene
>>
File: Queen Galfrey.jpg (132 KB, 400x701)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>574487113
>>574486682
>Story

Angel > Aeon > Legend > Trickster > Lich > Azata > Demon > Gold Dragon > Devil > Swarm

>Gameplay

Angel > Lich > Legend > Azata > Aeon > Trickster > Swarm > Demon > Gold Dragon > Devil
>>
>>574484553
>Posting some of the best characters in the game and saying they're bad
How terrible are you?
Do you just attack move forward or some shit?
>>
>>574487514
>because you pretty much can't even recruit her on a good run without metagaming like crazy
A neutral good angel of Serenrae would give her a chance.
>>
>>574487738
This is pretty accurate.
>>
>>574486965
The problem is that this comes together in fucking chapter 5. And at that time Angel has free spells to melt demons like butter in a microwave
>>
>>574487738
Trickster doesn't really feel that interesting within the story. Sure there are some neat one-off events but nothing really substantial aside from the drunk king and opting to keep the worldwound open. I would say both Azata and Lich are more interesting since most of their plot additions have more impact over multiple acts. Lich especially since they get their own 5 unique party members, albiet without much banter and whatnot.
>>
File: 1633171835918.png (898 KB, 1260x459)
898 KB
898 KB PNG
>>574487691
Renegade Aeon fucking sucks though for all purposes.

You're choosing the Lawtist path and then going completely against the whole point of the mythic path to apply the law selectively, you get a completely middling ending and mild or mediocre NPC interactions all the way through. At that point you're better off going Devil and at least you've got a thematic story of your character falling to go along with it. Or just play another class, Angel can go Lawtist but apply it as they wish, Trickster can do whatever they want, Lich is the same as Angel, etc.
>>
File: 1438535276559.gif (1.77 MB, 450x253)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB GIF
>>574487514
I of the opinion owlcat purposely sabotages all half-elf romances due their hatred of them. Look at Octavia in kingmaker that only cucks would go for and the same for Camellia.
>>
>>574487506
true patrician ending is true Aeon without leaving trace of your existence to your companions
>>
>>574487738
Angel is nice for a power wank, but it's story is not better than Aeon or even demons honestly. Least likely to our anyone though.
>>
>>574487980
>Octavia in kingmaker that only cucks would go for
You're the one doing the cucking in that romance
>>
>>574487768
That's what I thought and I tried, but her recruitment is literally her and Lann arguing, her having just admitted to being a crazy serial killer and Demon worshipper, and Lann imploring you that it's not too late to do the right thing while Wenduag basically says "Take me, I'll give you an army of crazy Demons!"

There's no option about taking, or helping or helping redeem Wenduag. If you side with her, your character either immediately tries to kill Lann (because he knows too much) or threatens him to run away, but that you'll let him live because you're in a good mood.
>>
>>574487980
>Octavia
Having her abandon Reg and Reg kill himself was neat
>>
>>574488115
Start as a lawful neutral or even evil character, then work your way into being good together with her. The game supports this.
>>
File: 1499947752639.gif (1.81 MB, 500x281)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB GIF
>>574487980
Interesting. What are your thoughts on their love for gnome companions?
>>
>tfw there will never ever be a cute halfling romance because there's this ridiculous mindset that short = child spreading through RPG writers all thanks to the hacks from nu-Bioware
I'll never not be mad
>>
File: 1560294742424.jpg (207 KB, 1024x1024)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>574487963
Damn I haven't done a Aeon run yet and thought renegade would be interesting like a someone who overly tipped the balance for lawful good or lawful evil, but considering how some mythic paths are bare bones/unfinished I can see why its underwhelming.
>>
File: 1632659371609.jpg (209 KB, 1581x850)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>574488048
It's the most consistent with the world, the story being told via the setting, and with the characters. It continues the plotline with the Wardens, finishes the plot with Mustafen, allows you to fix and help the NPC's without having to make stupid or dissatisfying compromises, and lets you finish the game by squishing Deskari like a bug (which is canon).

My brother did Legend on his first playthrough while I did Angel, and he wound up feeling let down with the path and ending, while I loved mine all the way through. And even now, Angel has still been a better, more complete story than any of the other paths. Aeon is elevated highly because of the unique ending, but overall the Aeon story is a very specific appeal.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (583 KB, 596x571)
583 KB
583 KB PNG
>>574480408
>>574480256
>>
>>574488289
The funny part about this shit is that """diversity""" crap has spread so far that TV shows cast midgets in serious roles like fucking CIA director type of characters but having a romance with what essentially is a midget is off-limits for vidya because MUH CHILDREN.
For fuck's sake.
>>
>>574488207
>we will never get gnome or half-ling romance because short stacks are for pedophiles or some other shit.
You have no idea how much I wanted to smash Linzi.
>>
File: Devil.jpg (42 KB, 402x433)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>574488338
It's not underwhelming from being undeveloped, it's underwhelming in the same reason that trying to play a "Good guy Lich" or "Affable Demon" are underwhelming, because you're going against the entire appeal and purpose of the path.

The Aeons lose faith in you and you lose a good chunk of your (story) powers. You're not really an Aeon anymore, you're just someone who's using the Aeon abilities for the sake of their own ends, and you get a middling ending that's worthy of such a middling path.

For my money, you're far better off going full Lawtism, falling to Devil (Azata Devil is far better gameplay wise though) or just playing a different path that fits your gameplay better.
>>
File: cat-gun.png (80 KB, 300x250)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>574488382
You think she is a joke, motherfucker?
I'm not laughing.
>>
I hear there's some unique dialogue for eating Aivu if you go Azata -> Swarm
Anybody have it?
>>
>>574488521
I feel you. I even went so far as to find decent porn, only to be disappointed.
>>
>>574483402
>Daeran is only a smarmy shitbird to push everyone away because he's desperately trying to save everyone from the dark passenger that's inhabiting him.
Actually his romance deconfirms this.

He straight up says he was doing everything he was doing out of pure hedonism, because he never knew when he was going to die or how. There wasn't any kind or pleasant ulterior motive, he was exactly as he appeared, just like he told you.
>>
I want to cum on Arue’s statue
>>
>>574488780
>tfw I missed out on getting Arue's statue because by the time I heard about the game the beta was already digital only
It's not fair
>>
File: Azata.jpg (81 KB, 599x605)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>574488610
There's nothing like that. They toned down and removed some of the more extreme Swarm stuff because of how badly it read pre-release, I guess they thought it was very extreme.

When you go Swarm, Iomedae kills you and all your party members laugh at what a retard you are and leave. You come back and become a proper swarm and kill/eat most of the other NPCs, but (IIRC) you never get to eat any of your party members.
>>
>>574488754
Maybe I'm reading into it but that feels more like it leans into what I said? Him caring about you so much that he tries to come off as aloof and a shitbird so that you won't care when he inevitably dies to the passenger and you won't endanger yourself trying to "save" him.
>>
>>574488289
Nurah should've been a trickster exclusive romance where you play tricks on everyone.
>>
>>574480408
>click on her character
>just starts crying
>>
>>574488754
The prank he mentioned about his own kidnapping was actually hiring a team that would kill the Other
>>
>>574479276
>Despite making up just 13% of the population, Tieflings commit 80% of the crime
>>
Daeran's monologue when he summons the Other is something straight out of anime.
>>
>>574480480
>be a thief part member
>shit at lockpicking so miss out on loot
What’s the point you fucking manlet?
>>
>>574479276
At least Lann shows just because your lawful, and lawful neutral at that you don't need to be a emotionless autistic robot.
>>
>>574487963
How do you get this scene with angel? I didn't get to delete Deskari in my playthrough
>>
File: 1633988653869.jpg (52 KB, 595x273)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>574488289
Gayder started that
>>
>>574474191
i mean the main campaign is really milquetoast at best
>>
>>574489294
>Disgusting faggot calling others sexual deviant
Literal clown world.
>>
File: absolute.png (3.94 MB, 1920x1080)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB PNG
>>574489290
After dealing with the wound, yo uahve the option to go to the rasping rifts
>>
>>574489294
>literally wishing to be spitroasted by a useless (probably the worst character in game) black man and a hedonistic Aasimar
Daeran deserves better
>>
>>574474191
>mfw I loved all official campaigns and never touched mods or modules
It's because there aren't any actually good ones except some coomer cuck shit. And Undrentide/Underdark are quite good campaigns, only the main one at release was shit.
>>
>>574489294
Was this the guy that got sent a picture of three shirtless dwarves after complaining that liking women with big tits is pedophilia?
>>
>>574489294
kill all homos.
>>
Azata path is so fucking fun if you romance Arue and go all in on chaotic dumbass shenanigans
That Fane visit is legendary
>>
>>574489483
That's weird. I only got the scene where Areelu is judged by Pharasma
>>
>>574489294
Also he was probably projecting. All homos are pedos too, it's known.
>>
>>574487963
The only way to make Renegade aeon good is going Devil or ascending. True Aeon can't ascend so if you want to become a god of law and order you need to go Renegade.
>>
>>574489603
No, that Schrieir or whatever that jew name is.

I remmeber Gayder getting btfo utterly, but not what was the substance
>>
>>574489603
No, that was Jason Schrier
>>
>>574489668
It might be angel of retribution exclusive, did you go all in on the mercy?
>>
File: 1505974672209.jpg (1.49 MB, 2000x1751)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
>>574471848
>failed the demon mythic path
uh... so what do I do now? Will I keep getting levels in mythic path? Can I use the mod to respec to something else for a while without breaking the qust since it's already failed?

I was planning to be a mythic hero anyway, but it's still a long way until that point.
>>
>>574489838
How the hell did you failed?
>>
>>574487738
>Angel > Aeon > Legend >
>Lich>
Top fucking kek
>>
File: developers.gif (425 KB, 680x350)
425 KB
425 KB GIF
>>574472591
its Russian game adapting existing Paizo company pathfinder module. Theres woke stuff but its token characters created by Paizo which can entirely be ignored.
>>
File: pepewant.png (8 KB, 277x182)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>574487738
I need full pic. and a way to mod in as galfrey portrait
>>
>>574490023
Daeran and Storyteller are OC fags though
I mean, not that it matters, since it's not unreasonable for either, but still
>>
So what's the deal with the storyteller anyways? What the fuck is he?
>>
>>574489769
Yeah, could have been it, the ending said i was on the merciful side
>>
>>574490124
the last arhcmage of Kyonin. You better remember it.
>>
>>574490124
Elf from before earthfall
On a mission/trial by Pharasma
>>
File: file.png (808 KB, 632x734)
808 KB
808 KB PNG
>>574489924
I started the game with the idea to play an odler, juvenile punching warpriest. Someone good and for the people but always willing to fight and not that smart, but tries to be fair and kind above all.
Turns out the writting for the game is trash and I roleplayed that he was slowly getting madder and madder because everyone around was a fucking retard, and when it came to pick my mythic path I felt like the character was getting pissed and picked Demon, since the skills looked nice and it sounded cool.
But the mythic path kept forcing me to go full evil and at worst I was willing to change to neutral, so eventually I was notified the quest failed.

So now I guess I gotta wait till I can go hero, which was my original plan anyway, but would like to free myself from demonic shit,
>>
>>574489756
>>574489759
Damn, I thought that it was just more evidence of him being a massive faggot.
>>
>>574490124
Did you collect the elven notes? They explain everything.
He's an elven archmage who has been around for thousands of years, at some point he was even employed by Nocticula. He tried to come up with a way to merge realms after the Earthfall fucked up the entire world. So basically he nearly ended up opening something akin to a Worldwound himself, which is probably why he can essentially help you to decipher the Paradox Codex if you can't pass the skill checks.
>>
>>574490094
I mean, you include a character whose faggotry is mentioning his face blushing in one note examination.
>>
>>574490094
Daeran is good enough and I don't know why people complain he's a faggot when he fucks anything that moves, including milfs and thots.
And Storyteller is a really cool character, if not a bit annoying due walls of text. But that's what old farts do and he fixes relics for you so he' ok.
>>
>>574490243
>Did you collect the elven notes?
Yeah but it was back in the beta. I haven't played the main game since launch because I picked Gendarme Cav and mounted combat was broken as shit
>>
So, ever since getting Cleave on my MC (2h Fighter) I’ve had it on auto usage, since there doesn’t seem to be any actual penalty attached to using it and why not hit multiple targets?

Is that correct? Is there some downside I’m missing? I can still Power Attack with cleaves so it seems fine from what I can see
>>
File: 2523523.png (638 KB, 640x605)
638 KB
638 KB PNG
>Got back from work yesterday hyped up to be wrapping things up
>All that's left to do is do Nenio's quest and head to the Threshold
>Oh what is this? More puzzles?
>Spend five hours in the faggot-ass pyramid until I no longer gave a fuck about this character, whom I actually liked to that point
>Quit out at Threshold's entrance
>No desire to play again
They need to remove every single step of Nenio's quest out of the game, not even joking.
>>
>>574490435
It's one attack instead of a full attack.
>>
>>574490435
Yes, you don't get your iterative attacks. Ie you make only 1 attack while you could eb making 2-3 or 9 like me.
>>
>>574490435
Regular cleave is kinda ass because you sacrifice all of your attacks for one single attack that will hit other enemies in reach of your target. It's hardly worth it.
Cleaving Finish/Improved Cleaving Finish is nice though on everything that hits hard because it's passive and you hit everything that is in YOUR reach, not just the enemy's. It kinda sucks that you need to get Cleave and Greater Cleave but it really doesn't matter that much on a fighter since you will end up having enough feats anyway.
>>
File: 1234666fraun.jpg (123 KB, 488x389)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>574471848
I've got like 4 go shag that dude up the bum options before I've got 1 from a girl.
Where's equality? 4 to 1 ratio of romance for gays. I don't mind if it was there, but it's like everywhere I go some dude wants to slip his hand down my trousers. Ffs I'm trying to save the world from imminent apocalypse, kill some dragons and daemons and MAAYBE if I have some spare time I will explore some romantic options that are equally unimportant and utterly optional and have no sort of weight on overal main plot point, even on secondary plot points should not be concerned by it either.
>>
>>574490483
It's really painful on your first run because you really don't know which way you have to go and the puzzles are kinda ass. You will be done much faster (like in 1-2 hours) on your second run since you pretty much know that you just have to follow the entire thing in a linear fashion. On my third visit to the pyramid I just cheated and gave myself the crystals so I could just straight up skip to Areshkagal, fuck that shit.
>>
>>574490483
That place was incredibly bad but the forced turn based fight backer quest was one million times worse. It took me more than a hour to press the buttons + kill the one million AC heal spamming faggot demons with their teleporting rogue buttbuddies. Luckily they didn't feel like targetting my horse so it got to press the buttons without being raped by the archers.
>>
>>574490613
What, you only get two gay romances with one of them being bi while you get 4 different types of woman (well, 5, but the last one is basically an ending slide only "romance") to fuck.
Are you sure you didn't pick up the wrong game?
>>
>>574490269
Storyteller is the worst because of how he killed my party at threshold with his constant shouting
>>
>>574490176
>I'm so le dumb xDDDD
Thanks for blogging.
>>
>>574490613
The faggots are incredibly front-loaded. Fitting, isn't it?
>>
>>574490613
Wenduag and Arueshalae want to jump on your dick the second they join your party. You only got the male romance options because Lann and Daeran will try to court you first, tell them NO WAY FAG and they won't bother you anymore.
>>
>>574490953
?
>>
>>574488561
>You think she is a joke, motherfucker?
no
I think she was tasty
>>
What mythic path synergizes with skald the best? Azata?
>>
>>574491187
Skald is a Mercenary class.
>>
>>574491234
Why?
>>
>>574490613
You gay motherfucker, the only man that throws himself at you is Daeran, who is bisexual. Sosiel only expresses interest in you if you initiate it with obviously gay dialogue options. Those are the only 2 fags.

Did you really think making stuff up in a thread full of people who actually play the game would go in your favor?
>>
File: file.png (33 KB, 408x408)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>574491016
Lann is strictly straight (but apparently it's really easy to get into a romance with him as a female character, I haven't played one, so I can't confirm) but if you want to start one with Sosiel the niggerfaggot you have to ask him out on basically a date where he gets to paint you. Which is really fucking obvious.
Also LMAO@that captcha
>>
Does anyone have audio for evil arueshalae? I cant find anything on what she sounds like
>>
>>574491263
Any buffing class is. Mythics generally buff your tankiness, spellcasting or your damage potential, they don't do much for buffers that the generic Mythic feats won't. It's best to have the MC be the main bruiser of the party and have others support him, not the other way around.

That being said, go Azata I guess.
>>
>>574491292
The game shoves you into a romance with Lann if you spar with him, even if that spar ends with him storming off and you haven't ever made any advances towards him before that.
>>
>>574476843
It gets worse as you go in starting with act 4. Act 5 is a fucking mess and I was rolling out 4-5 fps at times on a 3080 because of certain bugs. By the final stretch I was contemplating quitting for how badly designed the game got
>>
>>574491416
What about bloodrager? I assume demon would work best for them?
>>
>>574487514
Yeah, Wenduag is hard to justify taking on a good run considering Lann is there. I did it as Lawful Neutral thinking it was worth making the mongrels savages to drive the demons back (I think doing one good and bad option stops her doing that though, like hiding the light to the tribe then revealing against the demon) but you can't know that in advance.
>>
>>574491451
>shoves you into a romance with Lann if you spar with him

Anon... The spar is a romance event. You need to have already started the romance for it to happen.
>>
>>574491608
Demons get their own version of rage. Go Trickster and stack a bunch of crit from Trickster feats + rage feats and rape face.
>>
>>574490613
Most of them are bi, only Lann and Camellia are straight, and Sosiel is the only exclusive fag.
>>
>>574491621
That's dumb. I went out of my way not to pick any romantic options with Lann. I just told him to go away when he asked to spar, hopefully that ends the romance as far as the game is concerned?
>>
Cam, at least in my playthrough, was literally the first one who asked to fuck. Don't know what homo character you guys are playing
>>
>>574487514
You don't really redeem Wenduag. She just falls in love with you and asks you if you want her to change and behave more like an uplander for your sake. I have no doubt she'd go back to her old ways if the Commander were to pass away, which is unlikely since she'll be pumping my babies until she dies of old age but still.
>>
>>574491837
She's the only one who immediately asks you to fuck but technically the only character that tries to initiate some romance with you is Daeran at the end of act 1.
Fortunately you can just tell him that you're not a gay.
>>
I wish this game had more Javelins so I could mix it up and use those instead of axes for throwing builds.
>>
>>574491608
Demon bloodrager can get pretty crazy when you stack natural attacks. Every feat/ability/talent that gives you a bite attack stacks with other bites, I think you can get a total of 5 bite attacks in one turn, along with your two claws & gore from horns. Go either half-orc or motherless tiefling to start with a bite attack, grab the beast totem abilities, and take serpent bloodline for another bite.
>>574491741
While demons do get their own rage, it's SUPPOSED to work with bloodrager rage, but it currently doesn't.
>>
>>574491858
>until she dies of old age
In like 10 years lol
>>
>>574491837
Yeah, Daeran is the worst in that regard since you have to make in very clear you aren't interested. I did so when he put flowers all over the council room (he was fine with it anyway since it pissed off the orc mutt) and that got him to stop. With Sosiel you have to suggest he paint you while alone, Camellia will just outright ask a male if they don't kill her and Wenduag you have to bring it she's been watching you and then act interested. Don't know about Galfrey but I know Arue throws herself at you even harder then Daeran, I think you have to make it clear when talking to Desna you aren't interested.
>>
>>574492113
Demon stinger fixes that. Lann mentions it when he does the quest and that they'll likely have normal kids without complications like his brothers and be the last mongrels.
>>
>>574492134
Arue you can fuck it up by being too horny
>>
>>574492134
Galfrey's pussy dried up hard after I became Azata ;_;
>>
File: 1603352925849.png (928 KB, 1536x357)
928 KB
928 KB PNG
>>574491820
>I went out of my way not to pick any romantic options with Lann.
See pic rel. Anything short of puuling rank and telling him to fuck off is a romance option with him.
He should drop it if you don't go spar with him though.
>>
>>574492281
See, I picked the second option because it said FRIEND and I thought Lann would take the hint. Now I understand why women feel the way they do about nice guys.

>He should drop it if you don't go spar with him though.

Thank god. I want to romance Galfrey.
>>
It's really fucking stupid that Wenduag or Lann, whichever you get in chapter 5 will refuse ascension. It seems to be if you didn't do their quest they'll refuse it but in their case I can't see why Lann, the guy depressed at how he'll die in a few years wouldn't want to become a low tier demigod, or the same with Wenduag who is focused on becoming stronger. But because you can't do the others quest, Lann will refuse and die before he can do anything he wanted to, and Wenduag will refuse, be a successful bandit leader for few years and then get killed. Also with some like Greybor, you can convince him to go back to his family but instead he ascends and becomes some patron to essentially street thugs.
>>
>>574490483
It truly was shit. Probably one of the worse "that part" of a game that makes you never want to come back. The fade has nothing on how fucking time consuming and miserable it was.
>>
>>574492281
lmao what
It feels like the first dialogue option should actually be the one that starts the romance, maybe the third too if you stretch it a bit, but why the fuck does the second one start it?

>>574492235
That one is at least easy. She tells you she is afraid of touching you so you know that going all AYY BABBY WANT SUM FUK is probably a bad idea. If anything the one that is the most convoluted is fucking Camellia and that's simply because she is written like an actual woman with all her mood swings, craziness and having to worm out every single bit of information out of her. I swear to God if she wasn't a psycho murder bitch she'd actually be the most realistic depiction of a woman in this game.
>>
>>574492098
>natural attacks
Are natural attacks actually strong?
>>
>>574492523
"that part" would be the tavern defense in act 1. God, what a miserable slog
>>
>>574492267
Galfrey only wants to fuck an Angel, Aeon or even Aeon-Devil. Also out of the retcon endings, her romance one and Trevers were kino.
>>
>>574492592
It works decently well because you can stack as many bites and gores as you want. I had something like 9 attacks at the end of my demon run, maybe 10 with haste, not entirely sure, and they're all made at nearly full AB. Their individual damage is kinda low but it really does not matter when you reach 80-90 AB on practically every hit.
>>
>>574492556
The scene where she gets mad at you for understanding her emotions was peak woman moment
>>
>>574492628
>Miserable Slog
Kill arsonists/alchemists and demons immediately.
5 Minutes in RtWO, 20 in turn based at most
>>
File: 1291911770585.jpg (32 KB, 450x450)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>all these autists who accidentally romance
>>
>>574492630
>flirt with Galfrey on the way to drezen
>she's all stoic about it
>make a joke about being betrothed when she gives you the ring, after choosing the angel path
>she starts dropping her spaghetti

it was cute
>>
>>574472591
>How woke is

Go back to /pol/.
>>
>>574492592
Only because you can get a fuck ton of them honestly.
>>
File: 662px-Melee_sorc2.jpg (29 KB, 662x372)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
I actually liked this nigga. Shame his build is so fucking trash though, the only thing he can do is be a more shit Greybor in terms of damage output. His ascension and retcon endings are kino.
>>
>>574492691
Hmm, sounds like it could be good. I remember finding a few natural attack boosting items during my lich run so should be fine
>>
>>574492628
I really didn't think it was that bad. Def not up to the pyramids standards of shitty non stop puzzles, annoying time consuming traps and just absolutely trash encounters.
>>
>>574492789
>his build
What? He could join you? What are those endings?
>>
>>574492746
>Accidentally
It takes a real idiot not to notice which dialogue options are the romance options. Just fags pretending they're not fags.
>>
>>574492790
>I remember finding a few natural attack boosting items during my lich run so should be fine
There is not a single one for the PC outside of amulets of agile/mighty fists. Well, there's one belt but that's kinda it. Everything natural attack based has been moved to kneepads which are only equippable by animals, which is a fucking shame.
It's still strong enough to warrant a playthrough, if only for novelty's sake.
>>
>>574491858
To be fair she had the shittiest background out of all your characters, her life was beyond miserable in some shitty caverns and unlike Lann who got to see the surface when he was a kid and his dad died of old age, she always lived down there, her father left while she was young and she was basically forced to commute with demons to live (and Hosilla raped her more than once). So it makes perfect sense for her to lust for power so much given she knows she'll die in 10 years, but after you kill Savamelekh that gets fixed so if you romanced her maybe she'll genuinely change.
>>
Monk Aeon good combo?
>>
>>574492906
yeah but unfortunately you need to talk to his faggot brother to get him
>>
>>574492906
You either convince Sosiel that his bro is a traitor, so he kills him; you can convince him he's a hero, so Trever goes out like a champ protecting Sosiel from the arena niggers; or you go the middle way and just go all in for that brotherly love and he joins you after you fight off the demons together.
Dude doesn't get much dialogue if you don't tug Sosiel along with you and his build is really fucking weird. It's something like 3-5 levels in paladin, fighter, barbarian and hellknight each. Obviously since he's a fallen paladin those levels are pretty much dead weight and hellknight is also kinda shit as a class.
It's practically Staunton tier where he's a 18 DEX warpriest specialized in glaives, with tower shield profiency, and some feats in the intimidation feat line WHILE HAVING ZERO FUCKING PERSUASION AND NO STR FOR INTIMIDATING PROWESS JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>574493102
Sure, monk isn't exactly the strongest class but it works well enough. The denial abilities you get from aeon are pretty cool and from what I remember quite a few of them are swift actions too, so you won't have to stand there and cast shit like a lot of other mythic paths would force you to.
>>
>>574493102
It’s a great combo, a lot of Aeon abilities are about stripping enemy advantages
>>
>noooo I'm not a homosexual, I just wanted Sosiel to paint me naked, alone
>>
File: missingfeats.png (33 KB, 1957x241)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
I wish they would include all the crit maneuver feats instead of just disarming strike and also fix disarming so it actually works.
>>
Is vivi good for demon? I want to go demon path for my second run and I feel like playing vivi.
>>
>>574492906
If you push the idea that he's a hero to Sosiel, Trever dies protecting you both.
If you push him being a villain, Sosiel will kill him.
If you push the idea he's a victim of the war, you'll fight with and protect him, and he joins the party.
>Endings
For ascension he can't bring himself to face Shelyn after what happened and goes to Elysium, and finally finds some peace. Vows to never lift up his blade again unless the commander or Sosiel is asking him to do so.
Retcon he still becomes a paladin, but returns with scars on his face but nowhere near as fucked up as he was before. Returns the shield and goes back to carpentry, gets annoyed when people ask why he left. When he's drunk one night he says he left because this time there wasn't going to be someone to pull him back from the Abyss.
>>
>>574492906
He joins if you finish Sosiel's quest and you manage to tone down his anti-Hellknight autism (also keep the shield you get from the Hellknight on the Lost Chapel on him), but be warned that the Battlebliss arena master really wants to break some bucks so you'll have to fight 5 waves of enemies with Sosiel + Trever to free him, and 1. HE FUCKING SUCKS DICK 2. Both of their weapons get unequipped for some reason before the demons show up 3.The ranged demons can and will target Trever first because he has no AC. I didn't use Sosiel at all so this fight was a nightmare for me even with minmaxing buff autism and giving him the Triceratops companion.
>>
>>574493440
It's especially silly how the feat description of Disarming Strike mentions all of them but they're not in the game.
But their selection of feats for the game is retarded anyway. Why don't fighters get Advanced Armor Training? Where is Armored Might as a mythic ability? Why does everyone get access to Archmage Armor (even if you just use potions, would it have been that hard to at least make being able to cast that thing as a hard requirement?) even though it was a mythic class specific thing in the TT?
Absolute lunacy. At least Tabletop Tweaks kinda unfucks this by adding the mentioned armor feats and abilities, making pure fighters at least pretty competent at being proper tanks instead of just forcing everyone into lmao bathrobes.
>>
I don’t really like Greybors slayer class, it lacks compared others like it, he’d be better as a rogue or ranger
>>
>>574492753
This, super cute. She even references it later when you romance her.
>>
>>574493796
>it lacks compared others like it, he’d be better as a rogue
Slayer is a better rogue in practically every single way, what the fuck
>>
>>574493796
Slayer is Rogue with an extra +6 to hit minimum.
>>
>>574493706
>so you'll have to fight 5 waves of enemies with Sosiel + Trever to free him
That's been patched, it all plays out as a cutscene now.
>>
>>574493796
>full bab class albe to skip feat requirements is better than a mediocre bab class with no special features beyond sneak dice
No.
>>
>>574492789
>2 levels in Paladin (while having 10 charisma)
>4 levels in Barbarian/Armoured Hulk (Barbarian is shit and while not sure I think Hulk is the worst subclass)
>3 levels in HellKnight (which sucks)
>Rest are in two handed fighter
How the fuck can you even salvage him? The best is pumping more into two handed fighter but even then he'll underperform compared to other party members who focus on dealing damage.
>>
>>574493796
? I kept him as a vanilla slayer and he shat out damage. Slayer is way better than rogue. Ranger is debatable.
>>
>>574493957
That's a shame, I thought it was kinda cool and made me appreciate Sosiel more given how hard it is to beat that in higher difficulties by himself.
>>
>>574493706
Soseil is shit regardless
>Shit dex
>Shit armor
>Glaive focus (no shield)
He needs to be multiclass to be useful
I usually give him 1 level in tower shield specialist, give him heavy armor and combat casting, then he is useful.
>>
File: 1634070686597.png (155 KB, 570x162)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>574493796
Slayer works better for raw DPS. Giving Greybor a shield to bash with also works really well. Plus I like him and Regill playing off each other.
>>
>>574490605
>>574490519
>>574490514
I’m only level 4 so only 1 Attack, so for now, all cleave all the time?
>>
>>574494215
At your level it doesn't matter, yeah.
>>
>>574494125
Why would would you want a Cleric as a frontliner? He's fine with a glance in the backline to attack when he's not casting.
>>
File: jlaff.jpg (6 KB, 226x223)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>574490613
The ammount of butthurt that created :D
>>
>>574494125
Sosiel has good domains and can take even more domains
He is not as good as ecclesitheurge Lann but he's still great as a support
>>
>>574472591
It's pretty jarring, to be honest.
It's like playing a social justice special edition of an otherwise rather common high fantasy setting.
Or maybe it's easier to understand if you think of it as an edutainment game, only the "edu" part is SJW progThe overall world and character design is affected too, but the worst part is when you can tell that the writer is trying to inject the discussion a "serious" topic in the plot. There's a segment on PTSD, there's a segment or racism, there's a segment on gender theory.
Most of these segments are told through a "leasbian" couple (a tranny thief who talks like a zoomer and a female orc paladin who's called Irabeth i shit you not) who are always in the limelight and who you can't get rid of.
They're usually pretty low IQ takes too, the PTSD segment makes it sound like it's okay to desert if you suffer emotional trauma. After the paladin commits sedition and deserts you because she hung upside down for an hour, she's back at her normal posting at the end of that chapter as if nothing's happened, and you can't do shit about it besides some mildly harsh words.
>>
File: bb4.jpg (245 KB, 1200x2000)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>574472591
>PS3
>>
>>574494279
I’d rather shit out damage with arcane casters and have Daeran in the middle shitting out heals
>>
File: 1633828114096.png (837 KB, 515x618)
837 KB
837 KB PNG
THE INHERITOR
GUIDE MY BLADE
>>
>>574494279
Classic DnD clerics can easily be frontliners but yeah, in this case it really doesn't matter since you can either just let him use crossbows, use cantrips or just enlarge him and attack with a glaive where he'd be relatively safe.
The only thing that is really wasted on him is the medium armor focus but considering how he can just buff everything better than Daeran if you get Enduring Spells, plus the fucking broken Guarded Hearth, he's very good. I'd even go so far and say that he's borderline required for unfair difficulty if you want to hit anything with your martials.
>>
>>574494404
This is your mind on /pol/
>>
who cares about other party members when your character is literally a god anyways
>>
>>574494530
AH FOUND
UH
SUMTHANG
>>
>>574494404
I can't imagine living my life like this. How sad
>>
Can someone tell me if I need to be a min-maxed faggot to play the game or can I just go in blind and use any class? Complete newfag to crpgs btw
>>
>>574494619
Even a god needs a cute succubus wife to cum into
>>
>>574494569
He's not wrong about Irabeth though. Throughout the game you can punish/kill other deserters from your armies but Irabeth just goes back to her commanding position. It's stupid.
>>
>>574494279
If you go Angel you get so many buffs your melee capabilities will be that of a dedicated melee, and even without Angel there's still some really good buffs that'll make you a killing machine for an entire battle.
>>
File: 1633521507955.png (1.03 MB, 692x1024)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>playing Aeon
>Deal with two soldiers extorting a merchant by throwing them in jail and returning the goods
>Fade to black
>This fucking guy walks in asking about buying my soldiers souls, even giving my a copy of the contract to review it myself
I feel like we skipped a step here.
>>
>>574494569
>>
>>574494690
I mean its fine if theyre just a sex doll, but they don't need any particular build for that. in any case if you want good builds you buy mercs
>>
Question about Act4.
Fallen Angel send me to start digging info about crystals, meanwhile I was invited by Vellexia to the Harem. Which I should do first?
>>
Aribeth>Irabeth
>>
>>574473906
What modules should I play? I got NWN for free from GOG a while back.
>>
>>574494669
If you're on Normal difficulty you should be fine.
>>
>>574494669
If you play on normal you'll be fine but as a complete newfags you should take the time to read the tutorial pop ups.
>>
>>574494720
Something something setting lore is very friendly to Devils.
>>
>>574490483
You can easily beat it by abusing Dimension Door. Also, if you click outside of the door, sometimes pathing allows your entire crew to just slide into a nearby wall and come out at the other side.
>>
>>574494720
lawtism is pretty in line with Devils
>>
>>574494760
Doesn’t matter, do it all
Enjoy waiting and rotating the city
>>
>>574494692
That shit is really fucking weird.
Like you can shit on her all over the entire chapter 2, bash her face in, tell her she's worthless but then you just do that quest in chapter 3 and she's all back to normal like nothing happened. The game even has something like IrabethInsulted (can't remember the actual name) flags that increase the more you're an asshole to her but as far as I could tell it does absolutely nothing.

>>574494569
>>574494648
Next time try waiting for more than one minute if you don't want to appear like an absolute samefag
>inb4 screenshot "proof"
>>
>>574494832
>>574494816
thx lads looking forward to enjoying this any specific classes you recommend for the main character?
>>
>>574494720
I do like the idea of the devil's getting bored jewing people with fine print they don't even try anymore and just lay out the offer entirely to you.
>>
>>574494669
Normal? No.

Core and above? Yes unless you play a merged spellbook Angel/Lich.

But I strongly suggest you to read up at least on how attack rolls, saving throws, AC and caster level work so you won't end up wasting time like I did when I played Kingmaker while knowing none of that shit.
>>
>>574494720
Did you ask him what the fuck is he doing at your fortress? Galfrey said everyone can join crusade against Worldwound, so he came and joined, everything is legit. He even asks your permission before offering soldiers to sell souls, devils respect the rules.
>>
>>574494669
You should probably play on normal if you don't know anything about the setting. Otherwise try core if you want it to be a bit harder, maybe even enable extra enemy abilities if you want the game to be even more of a puzzle.
You only need to start with a bit of min-maxing starting with hard (but it's not strictly needed as long as you make sensible choices) and it's pretty much required for unfair this time around.
>>
>>574494927
Not an archer since you get like 3 of them in the game.
>>
>>574494629
DEY HERE
>>
>>574494858
>>574494898
It's more just the escalation of dealing with this relatively minor case of extortion only for some giant devil to walk in after asking about souls while this is playing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-uEkKPv-ZU
>>
>>574495052
Lann/Wendu easily multiclass or build into whatever you want
>>
>>574494720
I don't know man, he seems like a pretty cool and honest guy, you should probably take him up on his offer.
t. totally not Mephistopheles
>>
>>574494720
devils are natural enemies of demons
nothing to worry about goy, I mean Golorian.
>>
>>574495146
When it comes to fucking up demons the Devils have a long history doing so
>>
>>574494530
>Galfrey looks beautiful, but not as legendarily beautiful as the original depiction
>Iomedae looked much better in stained glass
>Camellia looks fantastic
>Arue looks better than her original depiction
>Areelu looks much better than her original depiction
>Valerie looks much worse than she’s supposed to from everyone’s reaction
>Octavia looks cute 8/10 at best but is treated about one step down from Valerie

Owlcat is something of a mixed bag with character art. It’s a shame the mods to use different art can’t change them from before they join your party too, fine for Seelah or Nenio, but means you go through all the first acts with Arue and the whole game with Galfrey before you can change them.
>>
>(Evil) I don't like you. Die.
>>
>>574494720
I really wish out of all the late game paths devil was the least fucked. I like the idea of being a LE scheming Jew.
>>
>>574494720
He told you, Mendevian laws allow anyone who is not a demon to join the crusade. He is not a demon, so he joined up.
>>
>>574494927
Just make whatever you feel will be the most fun since your companions/mercenaries can cover every role.
>>
>>574492950
Gloves that give 1d8 slash to natural, and 2d6 vs evil are early on.
>>
>>574494791
two of the dlcs are really good, tyrants of the moonsea and darkness over daggerford.

theres a fun erotic module set called A Dance With Rogues as well. you dont NEED to become a cumslut and just do the story normally but it is a lot more fun that way.

The Ailund Saga is supposed to be good too, but the combat has been kicking my level 1 rogues ass

A Hunt Through the Dark is a good one where you play as a Drow working his way up in drow society
>>
>>574494916
>Everyone is the same person
Ok schizo
>>
>>574495297
>(Good): I don't like you, live!
>>
File: ET5Zq39XgAUZRmn.jpg (90 KB, 735x564)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Just started lads and came across this based madman pls tell me he remains like this forever
>>
>>574495297
[Kill Nurah] "Die."
>>
>>574472591
its just in the beginning
in the first like 4-6 hours (depending on if you play turn based/read everything/etc) is frontloaded with pandering to certain crowds
every character will mechanically tell you their sexual orientation
>we have to save this woman trapped by a boulder! im lesbian btw
>aw shit this boulder broke my leg, im lesbian btw
>hello chuds, strong female orc paladin here, VERY lesbian btw
>aaaaa HANDSOME DREAMBOAT im a OBVIOUSLY GAY twink thiefling trapped in this cage AND I WANT DICK

but then as you get further than any games journalist can realistically get (out of the tutorial act) it all dries up instantly and is never mentioned again
women are impaled on stakes, there are brothels, sex trafficking, romanceable female characters that are BEYOND dick crazed, genocide, nonstop war crimes, some supremely fucked up shit

the inital "hey look how woke we are games journalists & twitter faggots that dont actually play games" is pukeworthy, but at least its over quick
>>
>>574494720
I hat exactly do you think the word Hell in Hellknight means?

Galfrey doesn’t like Devils, but they’re work against Demons, still they’re allies of convenience. The Herald talks about working with them too, they have what’s basically fighting tournaments in Hell to train their soldiers against Demons.
>>
>>574495413
Are you sure they actually work on natural attacks? They specifically only mention unarmed. The change in damage did not display in the character sheet so I never bothered (I just used those dueling gloves that gave me more AB) but maybe it actually gets added during combat.
>>
>>574495283
Val is cute and her face features are good. Octavia on other hand looks like 40 old. She looks good in cutscene drawings tho.
>>
>>574495493
He does, it's even better if you play a chaotic character
>>
>(Lawfull) LEAVE MY PLANE ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>574495297
>fucking Iomedae shows up and speaks to me
>(Evil) Die!

Funniest moment in the game for me.
>>
>>574495283
Salad > rest
>>
>>574495497
Take your meds
>>
>>574495414
Thanks anon, I didn't know where to start so I appreciate these recs.
>>
>>574495434
If two replies that are essentially the same appear exactly one minute apart, then yes, it is reasonable to assume that someone is samefagging.
There is no shame in this. Everyone did this at some point. Just be a bit more subtle next time.
>>
>>574495018
>Otherwise try core if you want it to be a bit harder, maybe even enable extra enemy abilities if you want the game to be even more of a puzzle.
Core is several steps above normal and absolutely not recommended for a first time CRPG player.

Daring it a better recommendation there.
>>
>>574495594
what actually happens if you do it?
>>
>>574495625
i will NOT
and you will NEVER be a woman
>>
>>574493212
His stats are fine tho, and he still get the paladin saves ( but he nly got 10 cha, so yeah)
>>
File: 1631765089955.png (624 KB, 820x1001)
624 KB
624 KB PNG
>>574495573
>>
>>574495297
>(Evil) [Attack] I hate you! Die!
>>
>>574495493
He does.
He's a lawtist through and through.
>>
>>574495497
Woljif is not gay and Seelah never mentions her sexual orientation
>>
>>574495493
Yes. He is a fucking bro as well. His ascension and retcon endings are fucking great.
>>
>>574495629
make sure to check out what texture and sound packs they might need installed to work. most of the best ones require gigs of custom tiles and artwork that are used by creators
>>
>>574495654
Ok schizo
>>
>>574495691
kek
>>
>>574495691
reddit
>>
>>574471848
i take back all the shit ive posted about Sosiel, hes a good lad and i feel bad for him after doing his quests, but at least he saved his brother now
decent enough support character that can do some melee damage too once he gets the good personal buffs
>>
>>574495680
Properly get stopped somehow. If you try that with Wenduag and Lann Seelah stops you from attacking, or if you tell Horgus to fuck off Camellia says "Fuck you, you don't speak for everyone." and accepts his offer.
>>
>>574495680
She freezes you and tells you to stop sperging out.
>>
>>574495497
The twink tiefling thief isn’t even an option, he is just pouring honey in your ear to free him
>>
>>574472591
This game is unironically the most woke RPG ever made. This isn't an exaggeration. The two most important characters who stand by your side through the journey aside of actual companions is an interracial lesbian couple with one of them being transgender. The game constantly feels the need to remind the player the angels explore different gender identities, despite them being celestial entities who have transcended humanity. The game is filled with political agendas like this.

I would not recommend.
>>
>>574495493
>Sunlight Blades run into trouble and ask for help- Hellknights spit on them and use them as human shields
>Hellknights run into trouble “Help us Commander! You’ve got to help us! You can’t just leave us to die!?!?”

Hellknights are garbage. Regil is cool though, just the same as Jubilost was, sticking to his convictions all the way through, I enjoyed him.
>>
>>574494179
So, who do Regill like. He goes Lawbro with Lann and apparently acr fine with Greybor.

Obviously he's not a fan of Woljif and Arue. respect Embers a bunch. Haven't used him with Seelah and Sosiel but i assume he's not a fan
>>
>>574495297
>get to the abyss
>the “I don’t like you, die!” option is now Good aligned
>>
>>574495742
>>574495869
god damn COPE take your HRT
>>
>>574495572
>Playing as a Chaotic character during Embers quest
Regill is about to have a fucking aneurysm about the sheer bullshit he's witnessing as he tries to write up his report
>>
>>574495497
You are too stupid and uneducated to even write properly. Anyone with common sense should just outright ignore your post filled with lies.
>>
>(Chaotic) Skidaddle Skadoodle you're a woman now
>>
>>574495756
Just ignore him. People like him shit up threads.
>>
>>574495746
His endings are really fucking great
>Aeon
Does not die from the bleaching because the commander hasn't ordered him to do so yet
>Trickster
His bleaching is held off by at least 100 years due to the shock from the commander turning the Worldwound into basically a transit point for all the planes
>Ascension
Goes to hell, finds their discipline lacking and is working on a final solution to the demon question
No idea if any other ending is as great as those but it's pretty much impossible to top
>>
>>574495612
Kalikke > Kanerah > Nyrissa > Valerie > Octavia

Arue > Galfrey > Targona > Wenduag > Fake-Noct > Camcam
>>
>>574495976
obvious shill
>>
I think aivu sucks
>>
>>574495839
Why is Divine Power such a based spell?
>>
>>574495680
She scares you into not doing it. You can do it in the pnp module and your character will be permanently be set to 1hp, blinded, and deafened
>>
>>574495960
Dude, I wish he was an option but he isn’t, I’d pound that goatboy and I’m not afraid to say it.
>>
>>574494569
discard your hormones and mountain dew
eat your veggies
>>
File: For.jpg (28 KB, 400x562)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>All dem 'who and why are you here' options in act 1/prologue
>Still forced into crusade shit and then getting commander title
>>
>>574495886
>The game constantly feels the need to remind the player the angels explore different gender identities, despite them being celestial entities who have transcended humanity.
I hope you are shitposting but as far as the actual info goes, angels are basically repurposed mortal souls who are usually agender because shit is not needed for them, but some take on their former genders because they remember parts of their previous lives or some shit like that.
>>
>>574496097
i knooow, i didnt even look at these buffs during my first run, missed out on so much potential
i just stopped reading at the "personal" and went, "no i want party buffs"
>>
>>574496126
He's like sixteen dude.
>>
>>574486274
Who is the unique love interest?
>>
File: 1632737581304.png (444 KB, 1015x233)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
>>574495918
He tells them off for moralfagging at him. With Arue he even acknowledges that she could redeem herself, but given how rare something like that happens it would be retarded to not be wary of her. Though he does also shit on her for it.
>>
>>574495552 i'm not sure, no.
>>
>>574495918
He constantly shits on Arue but at least he sometimes respects her for at least trying to shed her demonic nature
>>
>>574496227
a shit monster

a literal shit monster
>>
>>574495956
I spent so long just murdering random Demons in the Abyss I wondered if my Commander was actually getting corrupted.

I even stopped this big conspiracy for no reason, like, it didn’t affect me at all. But I was playing Angel and my policy of ensuring only Good Demons were left in the Abyss meant that I had to stop it.
>>
>>574493384
Hey, I'm a narcissist, it's what I do. Who else will paint me, Wenduag?
>>
>>574495434
the 1:01 span between the two posts is suspicious to say the least
>>
>>574496152
Because you've just destroyed a fucking garrison and flexed out on demons so hard a level 17 demon commander ran the fuck away with a tail between her legs, all after organising the resistance and leading it on the offensive. For all intends and purposes you're the only competent commander in this crusade.
>>
>>574496012
I think with a devil as well it mentions after he dies that one of the devil's often seen with the commander was the spitting image of him.
>>
>>574496160
>some take on their former genders because they remember parts of their previous lives
Or they really REALLY want cock judging by the amount of Aasimars out there
>>
>>574496012
I know one of the Regill endings has him wandering the Hellknight crypts looking for meaning and eventually his corpse is found down there.

I have no idea what the requirements for that is, but it seems like a "bad" ending.
>>
>>574496216
Legal in my country
>>
>>574496126
eh i dont know, i guess i can concede that hes handsome looking, but his character is such a indecisive immature cunt, wouldnt bless him with my dick even if i were gay
>>
>>574496152
>Character gets Mythic level powers and blows up an enter building along with the leader of the Demons
>Appears to be chosen by Iomedae
>Why would he be associated with the Crusade? Why would Galfrey make him the face of it?
>>
>>574495891
He gave them what he could afford to give without compromising his own. And Yaker did that of his own volition.
>>
>>574496381
Eh, not every aasimar has angel blood in them, other good outsiders are probably way more horny
>>
>>574496227
The Fullsome Queen
>>
I like Woljif, especially when he's with Daeran, Lann and Greybor.
>>
>>574496216
He's a fictional character in a video game.
>>
>>574496160
The game literally uses the phrase "explore gender identities" twice. By two completely unrelated NPCs at different points of the game. It did not say "some angels just represent as their original gender." I was paying attention and I know this for a fact.

Besides, even if we pretended you are correct, it would be awful either way. Modern gender study terminology doesn't belong in a classic D&D setting. It makes no sense.

TL;DR: Go back to ResetEra, dumb filth.
>>
>>574496227
Don't bother, the romance is shit
>>
>>574496227
The most POWAHFUL waifu in the gameo
>>
>>574496381
Angel Asamirs aren't usually born because angels have sex
>>
File: 1634192595912[1].jpg (1.08 MB, 2748x3224)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
god I want Aivu romance
>>
File: 1633791419384.png (166 KB, 450x453)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>574496237
>That image
Holy based. Why does Owlcat keep making the manlets the best?
>>
Does Neutral Evil work with the demon path? I want to roleplay not necessarily as a huge psycho but a selfish person who goes demon path for power.
>>
>>574496606
Why does this bother you so much? It does not matter at all even if that is the phrasing they used. Some spiritual entities explore whatever they remember from their previous lives. Some don't. I really don't get why you'd need to get all bothered about that.
>>
>>574496720
You have the creativity of a fucking gold fish.
>>
>>574496097
>Not Eaglesoul
>>
>>574496720
No, demons are CE spergs
>>
>>574496654
>Runs away from pedo golden dragon
>>
>>574495891
Hellkinghts behavior is pretty reasonable one when you consider that they have to face extremely powerful supernatural enemy (that also attacks minds as much as wages physical warfare) without story protagonist with anime asspull powers and infinite saveload on their side.
>>
>>574495918
he has a lot to say about Seelah
>>
>>574495493
His trickster and aeon endings are kino
>>
>>574496783
Thanks anon. Love you too.
>>
>>574496720
Yes, but most of your mythic path dialogue is either CHIMP OUT or SEETHE SILENTLY. Really, chimping out is what makes the whole path fun.
>>
>>574496720
Demon path is having autistic fits of rage all game
>>
>>574496720
Yeah. Ever Mythic Path has a core alignment, and you can be one "step" away from the Mythic Path, as well as True Neutral.

Demons are CE, so you can be Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil, Chaotic Neutral, and True Neutral.
>>
>>574496237
damn
i want to romance arueshalae bros in my current run, what buffs do i need to cast on myself to survive her disaster area of a diseased pussy?
>>
>>574494569
>>574494648
This is your argumentative capabilities on reddit
>>
>>574496528
Can Angels and Demons breed?

My Angel/Sorc spent half his time in the Abyss, in the brothel, railing Succubi. Is there anything that comes of that? Nenio suggests that Arue can have kids for example.

>>574495918
>and apparently acr fine with Greybor.
He’s actually got a really memorable conversation with Greybor that I liked a lot,

>Regil points out that he respects Greybor for what a good fighter he is and how he sticks to his contracts
>However, as an assassin, there’s only one ending for him and it’s a noose. Says it’s likely he’ll be the one that does the deed
>Greybor accepts that, that’s part of the risk with his job, sooner or later you’re gonna get caught
>But if nothing else, it would be nice to have a familiar face there when it happens
>>
>>574496820
And rightfully so because Seelah is a shit paladin.
But then in today’s world burning down cities is deemed as lawful so who the fuck knows or cares anymore
>>
>3rd time I've seen the mutt orc fight
>Immediately mind broken from demons torturing her squad
>Regill calls her pathetic
This fucking guy.
>>
>>574496227
A literal pile of poop
>>
>>574496654
God I want aivu removed from the game
>>
>>574496921
Just use Heal to restore her hymen over and over again until Desna deems her worthy enough to do so herself.
>>
>>574496720
No, you’ll go full retard in Act 5 even if you acted with some nuance before then. Lich and Demon are both cartoonishly evil
>>
>>574496921
Don't worry you won't be having sex with her until Desna cleanses her.
>>
>>574496921
The only reason she's capable of redemption is a goddess stepping in after she killed one of her priestesses. She properly handled it for you.
>>
>Demon
>Devil
>No Daemon
Not like this NEbros
>>
>>574496921
Figure out a way to remove her abyss aids
>>
>>574497065
Or you burn the goddamn table
>>
>>574497106
Lich is your NE path and being a lich is far better than being a daemon
>>
is ||delamere|| a good replacement archer for lann/arue
>>
>>574496812
And the Sunlight Blade behaviour was just as reasonable.

They treat them like shit for getting into trouble and needing help, hold that as to how incompetent they are, but also get themselves into trouble and need to be rescued just the same.
>>
>>574497106
>"as daemons concern themselves only with the destruction of life itself."

To be fair, playing as a daemon seems pretty incompatible with Wrath of the Righteous. The same could be said of swarm, though, so i dunno.
>>
>>574497160
>Lich
Not an outsider
>>
>>574496921
Desna makes her a virgin again
>>
>>574497106
You already have Swarm for the Incel school shooter path.
>>
>>574497106
Pray that we are unleashed in the enhanced edition. I wanna go around bringing about the end times on a horse.
>>
>>574497249
Who cares, lich is still better
>>
Why is Nenio a scroll savant and not a Loremaster
Not only are Scroll savants shit but Loremaster is literally what she is as a character, an autistic nerd
>>
File: main-aeon.png (55 KB, 300x450)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>574496007
>[Aeon] Your name is Anev and you're a man.
The fact that the game lets you do that but not this is proof that it's pozzed beyond enjoyability.
>>
>>574497096
Pretty sure all desna did was enable her to feel positive emotions
Wich would be mindrape to a demon, but tends to happen naturally sometimes
>>
>>574497185
not really, mostly cause you can't respec the first 10lvl
subpar DD and only does that
>>
>>574497106
Daemons are fucking shit with zero nuance and everyone hates them for completely justified reasons. They’re the goddamn niggers of the setting, literally destroying the very essence the universe runs on because they’re hungry.

Swarm is a far more interesting and unique “stupid retard ruins everything” path.
>>
>>574496007
yeah it's a pretty good prank
haha
>>
>>574497358
It does let you say what he did is unnatural when he tells you though. And Aeons retcon ending has them die alone.
>>
>>574496776
Because I have more than two brain cells and feel insulted when I'm represented low quality writing that is inherently incoherent? It's called bad writing influenced by political agendas. Why else would the game represent this information not once, but twice to the player when the information is not even relevant to the story in any way? You never even meet an angel who fits that description, it serves no purpose, it's there just to because an incompetent writer wanted to create some unnecessary Tumblr headcanon. If they wanted to create creatures who explore gender identities, why on earth would they choose angels of all beings who are celestial in nature and should not care about such superficial things. It's like writing a wise old sage character who is supposed to be smart but the writer makes him sound stupid.

Political agendas ruin settings and corrupt writing.
>>
>>574497185
delamere is extremely strong, she started soloing engagements in the lategame for me
she just doesnt speak and has no narrative whatsoever beyond grunts, like all Lich companions, pretty sad how they never have any story or quests
>>
>>574497347
Because Loremaster is a Prestige Class, dipshit.

Class her into it.
>>
>>574497358
Aeons do not believe in trannies, they are just falsehoods that you lie to yourself and others with
>>
>>574497358
Not a man anymore though. Like, literally no longer a man. That character is biologically a woman now.
>>
>>574497218
Swarm is definitely more CE than anything, people weren't kidding when they said it's the school shooter path. The little bits of dialogue you get mostly amount to I HATE YOU ALL.
>>
>>574497430
>Swarm is a far more interesting and unique
LOL
>>
>>574497106
If deamon was added then agathions would be added too.
Do we really want the furries?
>>
>>574497531
True. Swarm kills everything due to unending hate, a Daemon would be doing it because life is cancer.
>>
>>574497507
I mean as her set class, she remains a scrollshitter
>>
>Mythic power theme starts playing
>Kino ensures
>>
>>574497578
A trivial sacrifice
>>
>>574497610
What do you mean? She won't be high enough level to qualify for Loremaster when you first find her, so she has to be something else.
>>
>>574497514
You can turn people back into normal humans once they were magically transformed into demons, why can't you do that to him?
It's lagainst the game's internal logic that you can't.
>>
>>574497307
>Pray that we are unleashed in the enhanced edition
NeverEver
>>
>>574497505
Kesto has a small quest from his wife's ghost at least. The only real reactivity that undead companions have outside of that is Yaniel freaking out of you have Staunton with you in the fane
>>
>>574497578
>Agathions
Oh fuck god don't remind me. Why does NG have to be fucked this hard between Gold Dragons and those furfucks.
>>
>>574497347
>Not only are Scroll savants shit
She's pretty good if you ever want to use Legendary Proportions because the devs decided that no one should get dinosaur bones anymore. If you want a full CL scroll you'd need something like 3-4 days of rest, or you just craft a low CL scroll that is done in a day and is cast at max CL due to her archetype. It's kinda annoying to use without Toybox and the "automatically refill belt items on use" option, I'll give you that.
Loremaster is also just a PrC so she'd need a base class either way. If you want, you can just turn her into one.
>>
>>574497514
Aeon literally allows you to remove magical modification of biology on Galfrey the moment you see her after getting powerup in the abyss. How is that any different.
>>
I kind of hope the original Mythic Classes are added into the game at some point. Trickster is already in, though it has been flanderized a bit to match the rest of the paths.
>>
>>574497730
need a skill focus feat to be a loremaster
even for RP she's too scatterbrained when you meet her
>>
>>574497929
Just take skill focus Knowledge (History).
>>
>>574497856
Does she seethe when you age her?
>>
>>574497358
I don't know, I don't think she/he broke any laws by turning into a woman. Unless aeon is also responsible for upholding "laws of nature" but I doubt that's the case.
>>
I LOVE ARUESHALAE
>>
>>574497986
nigga that's literally what the aeon does
>>
>>574497975
there's no history skill anon...
>>
>>574497856
Not him, anon, but stop being silly, you know exactly why that's the case. If Owlcat put that in, there would be a massive shitstorm cancelling them, while Pozzo would shit and piss all over their pants and ban them from making any more Pathfinder games.

It's a shame we can't remind the tranny that he'll never pass, but you know that turning him back would never be implemented.
>>
>>574497787
>The only real reactivity that undead companions have outside of that is Yaniel freaking out of you have Staunton with you in the fane
and him and minagho have two lines together when they meet again
meanwhile
>they only grunt when they attack/move/interact/spot spomething
>no campfire talk
>no quests
>near zero responses or input in dialogue
i would be okay with it if they were actually braindead, but i know they are not since i have had conversations with all of them at some point
so its just cut content, rushed game & laziness
its pretty shit
>>
>>574497986
>Unless aeon is also responsible for upholding "laws of nature" but I doubt that's the case.

Aeons are literal watchers of cosmic law. The Aeons are involved in the conflict because they're seething at the Demons and Angels fighting on Golarion.

>>574498062
Sorry, meant Knowledge (World).
>>
>>574497670
No nihilistic school shooters are worth having the care bears apearing in any capacity
Take your lichcel and go
>>
>>574498049
Yes but it's either all about either keeping the planes and timelines in order and/or upholding local laws, and I don't think potions of gender bending are against any local or universal laws. Otherwise you'd have to punish anyone who ever used magic to alter anything too.
>>
>>574498113
I was so upset that I could not tell Staunton to finish off minagho himself
>>
File: 1634003442118.jpg (24 KB, 600x600)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>574497628
>It's unbearable. The roars of Nulkineth, the hissing of the ghouls, the moans of the wounded and dying - all of this melds into a terrifying cacophony, an agonizing of the tormented world. This shouldn't be happening. This shouldn't be happening. This shouldn't be happening.

>It won't happen.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (862 KB, 661x571)
862 KB
862 KB PNG
>>574498004
yea me too
>>
>>574497757
Demons are immortal, and turning mortals into immortals, tipping universal balance towards one side, is a no-no.
That NPC is still a mortal human. Do you honestly think cosmic janitors really give a shit about a man magically becoming a woman? Does this upset cosmic balance? does this destabilize the multiverse?
>>
>>574497983
Not really, she just sounds kinda sad and even admits being prideful, but nothing like you would expect from beautiful woman who just got instantly turned into a granny. She probably feels old as fuck regardless of her appearance so she doesn't care, however real question that bothers me is >>574482035
>>
>>574498113
All the early paths should have gotten extra companions. Targona for Angel, Nurah for Trickster, that succ slut you can fuck as a demon (not Nocticula, name started with a V), Staunton for Aeon. Lich and Azata are fine with the undead (they need more reactivity and preferably Staunton's build unfucked) and Aivu is fine.
>>
File: 1621672125768.jpg (14 KB, 240x261)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>574497628
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uITaghKWMMM
>>
>>574498113
plus i want to add more to this
during like the two almost final things you do in the entire game as a lich you get:
>a super important new companion
>two suuuper important new undead side characters in the ziggurath (on that is so bugged it shows up as a exploded corpse)
why? the game is OVER, there is like 1 short dungeon left, why have this good shit 1 hour from the end?
its so obvious HUGE swaths of this game was cut out, and i guess there is no hope to get it added back in
>>
>>574498595
Unfuck gilfrey and Ciar while we're at it
>>
>>574498767
PREASE UNDERSTAND
>>
>>574498856
Ciar is just okay, if not for Trever Staunton would be most fucked party member in the game.
>>
>>574498767
Small indie dev pls understand
Post game dlc will fix it pls buy season pass
>>
>>574498767
>>574498860
It is understandable (The sheer amount of content in this game is ridiclous) but a part of me still wishes they added another year of dev time so they could fix the bugs and actually finish off the early mythic paths.
>>
>>574498597
Aeon's theme is best mythic theme
Baphomet's theme is best track in the game
>>
What's the most effective path for vivi?
>>
>>574499038
>Baphomet's theme is best track in the game
Is it? I only heard if for about half a minnute because he goes out like a bitch.
>>
Too much railroading
>>
>>574499154
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9W0oC87zCI
>>
File: 1628438359923.jpg (72 KB, 830x467)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>574497628
>about to get wrecked by Minagho
>suddenly go DBZ on her ass and wreck an entire army of her underlings
>blowing up a garrison's roof in a process
>>
>>574499131
Demon for natural memery
Trickster probably works reasonably well too
>>
>>574499191
Why does it remind me about Bleach ost?
>>
>>574496956
Greybor has some of the best interractions. Him, Ember, and Woljif are basically like a family together
>>
>>574500414
yea he also has cool interactions with Lann and Regill for ultimate bro squad

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.