[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

My uncle's ex girlfriend's cousin's friend works at Nintendo and here is all I know

Coming 2021
>Super Mario Party 2
Sequel to Super Mario Party, includes online from day one
>WarioWare: Switched!
WarioWare for Switch, will make extensive use of the Joy-Con
>The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons + Oracle of Ages
Remake of the Oracle games in LA's style
>The Legend of Zelda: The Hero's Journey
Ocarina of Time 3D and Majora's Mask 3D, now in HD
>Metroid: Skybound
Brand new 2D Metroid feauturing interplanetary travel on your Gunship reminiscent of Star Fox
>Kirby's New Dimension
Kirby's first 3D entry, HAL's biggest project to date
>Fire Emblem Echoes: The Holy War
Remake of Genealogy of the Holy War
>Earthbound Returns
Remake of the three Earthbound games, Itoi isn't involved but the game has his blessing

There will be DLC announcements for Animal Crossing and Monster Hunter Rise alongside one character reveal for Super Smash Bros Ultimate, and that is Porky, while Eggman is the final character and will be announced at a later date. There is no third pass.

Teased for the first half of 2022
>Mario Kart 9
Brand new entry in the Mario Kart series with the largest roster and track selection to date
>Fire Emblem Warriors of Fódlan
New Fire Emblem Warriors game starring the Three Houses cast
>Xenoblade X
Enhanced port with no new content
>Moonlight
Monolith Soft's new action/survival game taking place in a medieval setting with a twist: what is a peaceful land at day turns into a haunt for monsters at midnight
>>
This last one is by far the most exciting announcement. While the setting is medieval-looking, the technology is more similar to present time. You will see how each location employs different tactics to protect themselves from the threats that lurk at night, from barricading themselves to making every single building go underground. It is your choice whether to spend the night in the comfort of an isolated town or under the threat of bloodthirsty beasts. If you dare take the risk, secrets may be revealed...

Some third-party announcements
>Resident Evil: Revelations 3
>Street Fighter V: Champion Edition
>Persona 5 Royal
>Danganronpa Trilogy
>NieR:Automata
>ROBLOX
>VALORANT

I know for a fact there's a brand new Mario & Luigi in development alongside Pokemon Let's Go Pichu & Togepi and a port of Yoshi's Woolly World, with a sequel to ARMS, Pokemon Gen 9, a brand new Fire Emblem and a Xenoblade Warriors in the planning stages but to my knowledge they aren't showing up at E3. Expect to hear more about SMT V which I can confirm is coming this year. Mario Golf and Skyward Sword HD will be there but only with a brief mention. You will also get more info on the sequel to Breath of the Wild, Pokemon Legends Arceus, Splatoon 3 and Bayonetta 3 all of which are 2022 releases. Prime 4 is a no-show, don't expect to hear anything about it until next year.
>>
ok I believe you
>>
>>558927097
>FE4 remake

Dont give me hope man
Thats my favorite game of all time
>>
>>558927097
It's bullshit
But I believe it
>>
>>558927097
ok but when is Super Mario Party 3?????
>>
>>558927097
>My uncle's ex girlfriend's cousin's friend
I am that friend and I can confirm that OP is a fag.
>>
>Monolith Soft making anything that isn't a clusterfuck of numbers and spreadsheets
sounds fake
>any Wii U port without New Funky Mode
sounds fake
>Mother 3 stuff at all and Porky
sounds fake
>>
>>558927539
Prove it
>>
>>558927097
Do you autists actually believe these sound realistic when you type it out. What is the point of writing all this? What are you hoping to get out out of it?
>>
>>558927097
Stop repeating the EB remake shit, it hurts
>>
File: asdfasdfadsf.jpg (22 KB, 474x266)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>558927097
>Remake of the Oracle games in LA's style
>>
>>558927097
>Fire Emblem Echoes: The Holy War
I swear you people think if you make up the same rumor enough times you'll meme it into happening
>>
>>558927953
I literally own a cib copy of it i play on my snes regularly
>>
>>558927097
Plausible? ye
However if the fighters pass were actually Porky and Eggman I wouldn't be mad. Just very dissapointed.
>>
>>558927097
actually pretty believable bullshit, obviously your hopes, but nmh3 will absolutely be in the direct, nintendo will want their length padded with a title they think people are hyped for
>>
>>558927413
JUMP IN THE LINE
ROCK YOUR BODY IN TIME
>>
>>558927097
No.
No, no. Too fucking good to be true.
>>
>>558927097
Does anyone have the
>You ain't getting shit BITCH.webm?
>>
>>558927139
>a brand new Mario & Luigi in development alongside Pokemon Let's Go Pichu & Togepi
Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>558927097
Fake and gay
>>
>>558927097
Kek
>>
>>558927097
>Sequel to Super Mario Party, includes online from day one
SMP had it from day one, what changed is what modes were available.
>Remake of Genealogy of the Holy War
Genealogy of the Holy War was just released in NSO, even as a joke this is retarded.
>>
>>558927097
You literally just copied Dragon's dogma for monolith's new game lmao.
>>
>>558927097
>>558927139
That would be a dream e3
>>
>>558927097
>>558927139
I love how with this obvious fanfic OP still forgets Donkey Kong
>>
>the three Earthbound games
and here is where you fucked up OP
>>
File: 1563580762398.png (235 KB, 382x412)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>558927097
>Remake of the three Earthbound games, Itoi isn't involved but the game has his blessing
Why would he need to be involved? If this were to happen they'd just be sprucing it up, not having him write more stories.
>>
>>558927097
>Porky & Eggman
Meme.
>>
>>558927097
That's wayyyyyyyyyyy to good to be true. That's like the fucking dream. If it is true dubs decide which nintendo character I tattoo on my ass.
>>
>>558927097
Greetings, may I ask if you can be contacted privately, for a little small talk.
>>
>>558927097
Way too fucking good to be true, this would literally be a 10/10 showing from Nintendo.
>>
File: hqdefault (15).jpg (16 KB, 480x360)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Once I knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy's cousin
>>
Nice fake list. Where's Advance Wars Remake?
>>
>>558927859
so you've never played soma bringer or dbz attack of the saiyans
>>
File: 1539198821964.png (458 KB, 504x529)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
>>558931139
>>
>>558936024
i've played disaster day of crisis and it was barely a game. like a minigame collection version of a knock off metal gear narrative
>>
>>558933784
>SMP had it from day one, what changed is what modes were available.
You know what he meant.
>>
So no Switch Pro?
>>
>>558927097
God I hope, I'd spend so much money
>>
>>558927097
My mom comes into my room today and says anon you really need to get a job instead of playing video games all day. Then tells me how her coworkers 40 year old daughter works for nintendo and loves it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.