[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: red.jpg (52 KB, 460x215)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
I stop playing a game once i beat the main story no matter how left I have to do
>>
>I stop playing a game once i beat the main story no matter how left I have to do
I guess your main story ended at 3rd grade elementary school.
>>
>>545571064
>go out of my way to do as much side content as I can
>get burnt out before I can finish the main game

Every time. There's too much shit to do.
>>
>>545571216
yep
>>
>>545571064
I do that too. However, if I liked the story I always replay it and take my time the 2nd/3rd time around. I like leaving enough content to discover something new each playthrough. For example I'm on my 3rd replay of the Witcher 3 and have been finding quests/things to do i haven't done yet.
>>
>>545571064
same but it depends on the game for me.
>>
>>545571064
Ive been trying to beat this game for a year and a half and can only play an hour at a time before i wuit from bordom. Im on the island and just did the fight with the against the boat with the cannon. Please tell me i am near the end
>>
>>545571064
I beat this game but i have no forces to finish the epilogue, fucking john marston and his ranch of boringness
>>
>not completing all side activities before completing the main quest

Scrubba dub
>>
Doesn't help how ludo it is to have John leave his farm for days at a time
>>
File: 1480670137152.jpg (72 KB, 720x960)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>545571259
This. The worst part for me is I put off doing some of the side content till near the end of the game but by that point I'm so tempted to see the ending I just skip the side content.
>>
>>545571610
This except now I've seen it all in Witcher 3 and am now sad because I don't want to replay it having memorized basically every dialogue in the game. Took me 370 hours
Nothing left to replay, no new games, just memories of when video games were fun...
>>
>>545571259
This, also its really hard to blanace that with urgency of the story in some parts
>>
>>545574254
To be fair its hard to ask for more than 370 hours of fun from a game

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.