[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What went wrong?
>>
>>540392567
this game is pure streamer bait
>>
Tarkov is awful and that's coming from someone who loves milsims. Their game design recipe just doesn't work.
>>
>>540392567
it's too arcadey rather than being a survival game
i still enjoy it tho
>>
>>540392734
Could you elaborate for someone who hasn’t played it?
>>
The fact that you can take way too much damage when you have good armor, in a game that's supposed to ce hyper realistic is just wrong.
>>
Making too much money from early access.
Too preoccupied with keeping live servers running to work on content due 3 years ago
>>
>>540392567
Was great until they started pandering to streamers
still good but not as much
Sot never ever
>>
>>540393034
shoot the face
use a better round
>>
another slavshit game
>>
>>540392891
Of course. So this game has contradictions everywhere, mostly about the fact that it is hyper realistic. Here's a few examples:

The game has all sorts of super cool mechanics like manually loading magazines with bullets, helmets having an effect on your hearing, etc, however, the game encourages you to play it like it's COD by having a super high sprint speed and also enabling you to reload while you're sprinting at the speed of Usain Bolt.

The quests sucks, they're tedious and are unclear. You have to go on the internet to know where to go, what to do, for a lot of them. Bad design.

I get that the game has rpg elements but high level armor shouldn't allow you to take multiple shots to the head from a player starting out low tier gear. Again, this makes no sense from a game that has so many hyper realistic mechanics
>>
>>540392567
>>540392645
>>540392734
>>540393034
>>540393503
>>540393519
F I L T E R E D
>>
>>540393519
Contd

Some quests and maps will have ridiculously strong NPCs wearing stupid shit like pumpkin heads. They are not fun to fight, they look stupid and break the immersion.

The main gameplay loop is running around a mostly empty map. The mix of 6-10 players + NPCs is just kind of weird to be honest, and again, not fun and doesn't work.

The whole outside of the game experience is a mess. When you start out you have to wait for your character to heal before going back in, like it's a freaking mobile game or something.
>>
>>540393519
>manually loading magazines with bullets
that just sounds tedious to do, does it add anything to gameplay?
>>
>>540393903
Honestly it's one of the good parts of the game. You really feel like you have to handle and manage real weapons. It reminds me of the ace mod for arma, but better. The issue imo is with the rest of the game, and the actual game loop.
>>
>>540392567
>be developers of F2P Pay to Win browser shooter on Unity engine aka Contract Wars
>Create this tarkshit
>Stamp another carbon copy of Contract Wars aka Hired Ops
>Update this tarkshit
>Talk about how they want to abandon tarkshit to make their wannabe stalker clone aka Russia 2028
>???
>Profit!
>>
>>540392567
It realistic enough to be completely tedious, but video-gamey enough to not completely immerse you in the realism. If you're an autist who likes sitting through animations and inventory tetris then it just might be the game for you.

This isn't even touching on how broken the game is technically, but that's a pretty low blow.
>>
>>540393869
> When you start out you have to wait for your character to heal before going back in

That sounds fucking awful
>>
>>540392567
>lootershooter
the menus out of 1980 don't help
>>
>Shit movement system.
>Shit recoil system.
>Shit armour system.
>Over abundance of drum mags.
>Stupid quest objectives.
>Boring late game meta.
>Abundance of hackers.
>Lazy self indulgent devs
>Bugs out the ass
>Ass performance.
>Shit net code.
>>
>>540394837
whats the lategame meta like?
>>
>>540394656
Its not exactly true. There are a myriad of ways to heal your character between matches. You'd only wait for the heal if you wanted to play your scav
>>
>>540394914
Full auto zero recoil 60 rounders ADAD spam fights.
>>
>>540394656
It’s cheap as fuck to heal after a raid using the therapist character and using your own meds to heal is fast and a good source of xp.
>>
>>540394154
really? It sounds like the weapon cleaning in RDR2 which doesn't add anything really imo
>>
>>540394914
Sit in a bush with thermal sights on a lasergun with no recoil and a 60 round drum mag and dunk on people that have no chance of spotting you, occasionally getting dunked on by a guy in a bush with thermal sights who you had no chance of seeing.

There is no purpose to the game after a few days of progression, the only thing left to do at that point is to watch the number of rubles in your stash go up.
>>
>>540392567
>No single player progression system
Basically all the problems would be solved if this was included
>>
online focused fps, and especially ones like this where you have progression with gear and shit is impossible in a year like 2021. the cheats have become so advanced and people pay so much for them that its impossible for developers to keep up with the technological advancements. if tarkov had a fleshed out offline single player mode it would be fun, but seeing how i can lose hours of work because some russian faggot decides to use discord cheats makes the game deeply flawed. also the fact that people just hide in bushes and one shot you with no warning makes it kinda shit
>>
>>540395070
I did say "when you start out".

The fact that waiting is a mechanic in this game that you have to pay to not wait makes me cringe to the highest degree
>>
>>540395029
>>540394914
What he said. That and everyone using altyn helmets and the same guns for particular maps like a bunch of clones.
>>
>>540395287
>also the fact that people just hide in bushes and one shot you with no warning makes it kinda shit
I was with you until this.
>>
>>540395323
Healing is free for the first 30 raids I believe.
>>
File: 1447291696221.jpg (143 KB, 570x760)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>540392567
The sound is not that great, but the real issue is that the vast majority of players just resort to camping because it givers results. To the point where you can have entire games where nothing happens, there are no sounds, because everyone is a bush bitch.

The gunplay is so much fun, if you're a gunfag there is no better game out there than Tarkov but you have to actually play Tarkov to enjoy it, which sucks. In addition to that the game is a blast with friends, teaming up and hunting down SCAV bosses is pure kino, but because of the ping limit now in place if you got friends from around the world you're fucked (I played with buddies in Australia and NZ and now I can't anymore because their ping is too high), the solo gameplay is very hit or miss. Mostly because of the bush wookies.

Game is a good time, but the quests are incredibly boring, the skills are atrocious (why the fuck are there fucking skills in the first place?), and the meta that has evolved in the game is pretty awful. Vector/VAL with 7N31/SP6 respectively and you can melt anyone and anything. To make no mention of the netcode, which is extremely subpar, this game has a lot of issues. I hope it gets better, but I can't imagine it'll get much better.
>>
>>540392891
>>540393869
piggybacking,
Some of the game you spend wandering empty levels (vs. say STALKER where navigating the level has gameplay).
MOST of the game you spend managing menus that lack basic QoL features like highlighting related objects and that are full of loading bars to add a realistic delay on actions (as if going into the menu wasn't already taking enough of your time).
Some games like Insurgency take liberties with "realism" to make things more fun. Tarkov gets you to spend literal hours micromanaging your gear only then kills you when you unload your AK on a guy with superarmour and get killed, losing all your gear.

There's fun ways to do gun interactions in H3VR (with loading magazines), there's fun menus in epic strategy world maps, there's fun gear management in STALKER and even anti-fun ARMA.
Tarkov just does everything shitty.
>>
>>540395370
i'm older than you and i grew up with fps games where everything came down to whoever saw the other guy first. i find fps games where you're tanky and without a head hitbox better than games where you get oneshot before you even knew someone was watching you.
>>
>>540395287
They should make all bushes fuck with your movement like those bushes in reserve (hedges?).
>>
>>540395323
It’s free when you start out, till lvl 5 or first 10 raids. If you don’t have any meds or money after that point, it’s probably best you practice with some more scav runs.
>>
>>540394837
movement is kinda neat tho
you're right on the rest
>>
>>540395146
RDR2 isn't a game where you are constantly having to worry about enemy players jumping you. Having to reload manually takes time which creates tension because there are actual threats in Tarkov. RDR2 is a pisseasy moviegame mechanically.
>>
>>540395515
I am of the opposite opinion, but that's it is, just my opinion. I'm terrible at tracking so I cant really play games like, let's say Apex Legends.
>>
>>540395498
On point fren
>>
File: 1576418370655.jpg (14 KB, 512x512)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>540395474
>only play shooters
>have gun boner
>STALKER is GOTYAY
>Tarkov comes along
>It's garbage
sucks man.
>>
>shitty netcode
>movement sluggish af
>>
>>540395383
Even with a 5k pc the game still has second long stutters every couple of minutes, you can see it when watching streamers with supercomputers play the game. Also
>Stable 120fps
Yea, as long as you don't look in certain directions on reserve or aim down a low magnification scope. The game has really nice lighting and some fancy effects like dual rendered scopes, but it still looks like skyrim in a lot of places, it certainly doesn't look nice enough to justify the dogshit performance.
>>
>>540395498
I’ve never had this issue with looting. Although I’m aware a lot of other people take their time to loot. The game also highlights relevant items when you have one selected now.
>>
File: Burning_Bush_4_1024x1024.jpg (225 KB, 1000x1000)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>540395545
i dont know when and where it became universally acceptable to make bushes that you can just walk through like they were made out of air. its fucking retarded and detrimental to every game that does it
>>
>one shot kill game with a prone mechanic that rewards camping, but also with hardcore mechanics where you not only lose, but also lose all your gear that must be paid for by farming ingame. made by a small russian crew with no experience in net code programming or anti-cheat
thanks but not for me
>>
AMAZING game with virtually NO ISSUES at all
>>
>>540395930
Tarkov is probably the only game where getting good loot is tedious. Feels like it actively punishes you for being good by having to play inventory tetris.
>Always play solo
>Frequently wipe sweat squads
>Have to spend time waiting for the items in their inventory to be identified
>Have to dump my shit in a bush somewhere
>Spend 5-10 minutes rummaging through their shit, taking off weapon mods etc

It's just fucking stupid.
>>
>>540396229
What are you talking about, this game is flawless.
>>
>>540392567
It's the ultimate sweatlord game. You cannot have fun with it casually, you need to play it religiously, watch guides and search meta builds, and treat it as a second job to be competitive.
>le ultra realistic hardcore FPS
>you "die," walk it off, and try again several hundred times
Stupid premise
>>
>>540396337
There are videos of people comparing peaks and shit, it's pretty disgusting how bad it is. There was one linked in the general of some dude almost getting a full second on the other. In a game where you lose fucking everything if you die, that's fucking terrible.
>>
>>540395953
its annoying when you run into a bush and it acts like a solid wall
>>
the only redeeming quality of the game is when you dumpster 3rd worlders and they send you a letter after you take all their stuff
>>
>>540395383
>you need a $5k pc to run it stable 120+ fps
Stop being poor
>>
>>540392567
Early wipe lasts like a week
Netcode is awful so you spray in a line with a lasered weapon like vector
It’s too arcadey
Everything is static, pmc spawns, loot spawns, exits
Dont really have to scavenge for stuff cuz you can just buy it all off the market
Still fun, atleast maps like shoreline and factory
>>
>>540396491
Yea, that's why just rushing around corners is the best way to play the game, chances are you'll have dumped half your mag into someone before they even see you.

There's also a video of a guy analyzing the netcode, and while he found that the servers are generally quite decent, the game itself has upwards of a half second delay for any player interactions. It's why every time you score a headshot on someone, even point blank, there's a noticeable delay until they actually drop.
>>
File: H8UZimq.png (682 KB, 1532x863)
682 KB
682 KB PNG
state of the art anticheat
>>
>>540397042
PC gaming is trash
>>
>>540395148
I’m surprised thermal sights are even in the game. Did they really think they wouldn’t be op as fuck?
>>
>>540395515
ok boomer?
>>
Boring to play.
>>
>>540392567
When EFT was announced years ago, they were marketing it as a STALKER replacement for a bit. I was disappointed that there was no SP element when they said they weren't moving in that direction.
>>
>>540397042
State of the art netcode too.

https://youtu.be/6tfwdnY5cDg?t=340
>>
>>540397083
>playing a FPS with a controller
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>540397279
Who cares? Better than cheaters in every game ever made
>>
>>540397332
>thinking there aren't cheaters on console
>>
>>540397272
netcode isnt good but that video is 3 years old
>>
>>540396240
I always just grab their bag, dump their rig into their bag without searching either, put the most valuable gun on my back and look through their pockets while I’m doing this. Recognising what’s valuable and knowing I’m going to take at a glance helps a lot. But like I said, when I playing with squads I’m much faster then my squad members, mostly because I don’t care about being thorough.
>>
>>540396887
Do you have a source for the video?
>>
>>540397332
>Who cares?
that sounds an awful lot like cope
>>
There are times in Tarkov that are just kino. The overcast skies with rain on a map like Shoreline or Customs is maximum comfy, and then you get blown apart by some dude in a bush.

I'd really like a PvE element to this game, but that'll never happen.
>>
>>540396563
You’re gonna shit your pants when you learn about hedgerows
>>
>>540397396
Most players have said that it's gotten worse since then due to the huge influx of players. I haven't noticed any improvement over the years, it still feels as sluggish as it ever did.

>>540397417
Here, it's timestamped to the delays >>540397272
>>
Honestly I fucking hate the pvp as someone who just started, and if you talk to their community they defend all the scummy shit like spawncamping scavs so you die 8 seconds into a raid. I play the single player mod now and have a blast, really reminds me of instanced stalker, the bots can either be awful or downright brutal. Fighting the scav bosses takes strategy, and best part is you don't have to deal with the atrocious pvp meta fans. No longer regret my purchase
>>
>>540393034
armor doesn't protect from everything anon. kevlar and ceramic plates only go so farm and the armor doesn't cover everything.
>>
>>540397505
Look up emuTarkov. It's a single player mod that's apparently quite good.
Use at your own risk though, I haven't heard of people getting banned for playing it but idk there maybe some risk.
>>
>>540397787
>emuTarkov
that mod died years ago
>>
>>540397363
Imagine thinking consoles are even 1/1000000000th as bad as PC cheaters.
>>540397448
I will thunderfuck you with a mouse or controller, and you will cry and go download a cheat.
>>
>>540397787
Honestly at this point I don't even give a shit if I get banned because the single player is that much better
>>
>>540393869
>When you start out you have to wait for your character to heal before going back in
when you start out you literally get a free heal post-raid from Therapist until you're level 5/30 raids in
this was added fairly recently so maybe you haven't played since
>>
>>540397659
Some retard at BSG thought that it was a good idea to have fixed spawn points for players, so if you don't autistically memorize every single player player spawn on every single map then you're going to pretty regularly be dying within 30 seconds of a raid starting.
>>
>>540397836
>>540397787
it became JustEmuTarkov and is now SPTarkov
>>
>>540397363
There are, but depending on the game you can play all day/night and never encounter any. On PC, depending on the game, you might deal with them every other game.
>>
>>540397836
It goes by this now
https://www.sp-tarkov.com/
>>
>>540392567
The game has no purpose
>>
File: mpv-shot0013.jpg (54 KB, 712x403)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>540397878
>I will thunderfuck you with a mouse or controller
just remember to turn off aim assist little buddy
>>
>The most fun I had was when me and a couple of friends started in custom and found the scav boss spawned
>No gear, 1 had an AK I had a pistol and no armor the other was okay-ish equipped
>Decided to take him on cause why the fuck not, better than dying from a bullet across the map.
>Had to run around after my pistol ammo ran out picking up my friends guns after they died and scavenging mid fight.
>Finally killed him with 2 limbs gone and fracture on the third.
>This was the most fun I had in the game since I bought it
>Next game some guy sprint jumping with probably fucked levels of endurance and strength and drops all of us in 2 hits

I can't be assed to suffer through 50 shit games to get 1 fun round
>>
>>540397942
i dont even get why you'd have fixed spawns in a game like tarkov. the maps are too small, relatively speaking, for certain ones to not get rushed
>>
File: 70878-0-.jpg (203 KB, 1904x1042)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>540398051
My epeen will crush you
>>
>>540398085
its why i've uninstalled it anon. i still love to talk about the game, but its a fucking mess and will continue to be. it's never coming out of ea.
>>
>>540398109
>rainbow six
am i supposed to be impressed?
>>
>>540393869
You havent played the game, npcs with pumpkin heads is a halloween event. You dont have to wait for the character to heal after raid. Sprint speed is affected by weight and armor.
>>
File: 20190514121359_1.jpg (828 KB, 2560x1440)
828 KB
828 KB JPG
>>540398260
>greentext with no screenshot of his scores in any games
yes.
>>
>>540398096
Probably because the game is literally and unironically a cashgrab (the devs have stated this multiple times) and was cobbled together from the scraps of a previous game. Fixed spawns were probably the easiest to implement.
>>
>>540392567
what is the best alternative to Tarkov? I really don't like the idea of needing to check bushes and getting fucked because of netcode. My buddies who used to play with me all went to either Warzone or Squad (most went to Warzone).
>>
>>540398260
>he doesn't think watching a single pixel change colors for three minutes isn't impressive
>>
>>540398051
>has “superior” aim due to M&KB
>still cries about aim assist like it’s aimbot

Why are PC players so pathetic?
>>
>>540398347
hunt showdown, unironically. its a similar playing game, but different theme altogether. people will recommend stalker anomaly to you, but its fucking shit.
>>540398345
i mean, expected as much. just makes me wish this game had a good alternative
>>
>>540393675
just because you can play a flawed game doesnt make you any less of a retard or your opinion any less retarded
>>
>>540398401
Aim assist quite literally is an aimbot though. Do you not know how it works, or how an aimbot works in general?
>>
>>540398328
are you seriously resorting to posting fucking mordhau now? you gonna call that an fps? if you're a rangedfag you're dirt to me
>>
>>540397396
It really hasn't improved
>>
>sell a massively overpriced version of the game so casuals can start with an item that makes the game less of a nightmare to play
>as soon as the game gets big, nerf it into the dirt and make fun of the people who bought it
I mean it was a based move, but I cant justify the time it takes to actually play tarkov if I want to do anything else with my off time. Dropped the game but I'm hoping it improves so I can go back to playing it.
>>
File: 6346777.png (1.46 MB, 1440x900)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>540398552
Look at all this cope.
>>
>>540398552
mordhau isn't even an impressive game to be good at. that's like bragging about being good at mount and blade's multiplayer.
>>
I love how it pisses off the autistic, never-served, milsim larpers
>>
Extract campers, fuck this game
>>
>>540398646
>hes not even top on his team
>hes tied in kills with the guy below him
>>
>>540398347
Try the single player mod and see if you like it, I think the bots can be harder than players at times but its rewarding to not have to fuck with the pvp shit. You can actually explore the maps and get to see all the shit without waiting for some zero recoil space gun to one tap you from 100+ meters
>>
>>540398676
I want Tarkov without all the milsim fuckery. I would a game like Tarkov with milsurp and civilian weapons, no body armor, no military fuckery. Just shit civilians could have access to with relative ease.
>>
File: lebel2.webm (2.69 MB, 1280x720)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB WEBM
>>540398464
>Hunt

I'd second this but it also has many of the same elements that Tarkov does in terms of campers, though it's nowhere near as frustrating because all of the weapons are slow firing so campers only get a single shot on you before you can take cover, the suppressor guns are also incredibly gimped so very few people use them, when you get shot at by a camper, you know exactly where it's coming from. It's far more fun than Tarkov imo, but would probably be frustrating for someone who wasn't looking for a slower paced shooter.

It's also probably the only game that rivals Tarkov's gun porn.
>>
>>540392567
>What went wrong?

not fixing the glow-in-the-dark shader errors for years and years.
>>
>>540398109
>>540398328
>>540398646
do you people really save your scoreboard screens after matches?
>>
File: 73375.png (1.92 MB, 1440x900)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
>>540398659
Were you born in Copenhagen little PC cheater?
>>
>>540393034
Armor is closer to being realistic than helmets though, no helmet should save you from a high-powered rifle round almost ever.

Issue with Tarkov is that, like a previous anon said, it's too arcady, Tarkov really tries to bring in the popular crowd by being a loot simulator instead of a tactical survival game except early wipe. But apparently abundance of loot is going to be fixed eventually and the reason why everything is so attainable and cheap is because how early it is in development and because of wipes.

If you haven't played the game just realize the game has two phases, the early phase in the wipe where no one has no money (hardcore ruski STALKER-esque survival game) where fights can last minutes and your guns look like the makeshift weapons from Metro along with having to use shitty bullets, and the later phase with money (tacticool operator special forces simulator) where fights are over in milliseconds and the ammo you bring every raid costs more than your entire gun. Getting money, good gear, ammo, armor, etc, is incredibly easy too once you learn the game. Then, every year or so, all progress gets wiped and you start over again.
>>
>>540397042
bro post the cheats please I need a reason to quit this game for good
>>
>>540398885
what the fuck does that even mean? you keep showing off scoreboards to us, with your username censored, and you're trying to impress us. post a webm of you playing instead of a static image.
>>
>>540398847
Best part of the game is the beginning, hands down. Trying to survive with fucking bolty shotguns against other slavshits with fallout 4 looking guns is the most fun you can have. as soon as you enter the space age its just tedious to play
>>
>>540392567
Surprisingly enough, nothing.
Some maps kind of suck though, but Shoreline is great.

Don't @ me
>>
>>540398847
it literally isnt a milsim. just because you can join a squad and mod out a weapon doesnt make it a milsim. Just because TTK is low doesnt make it a milsim.
it's a literal zoomzoom bunny hopping shooter at high level play.
>>
>>540398926
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd4DezmxF5E
>>
>>540399024
>what the fuck does that even mean?
God you people are shit at game sand dimwitted to boot. Go link your cheats for this anon. >>540398996
>>
>>540398868
>tarkov
>not slow paced
the only levels that are face paced are labs and factory. half the time, at least this wipe, i only see scavs or players from extreme distance. i'd argue hunt is on a similar pacing with tarkov, but i see what you're getting at.
>>
>>540398926
>no helmet should save you from a high-powered rifle round almost ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0yY4DCShog
>>
>>540398885
>>540398646
>>540398328
>>540398109
>blocks his username every single time
get over yourself faggot
>>
File: 1610338248368.jpg (39 KB, 720x721)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
my biggest problem with the game was playing against teams, high armored players, scavs and having to treat the game like its a job as well as other minor things that arent really important or nitpicking. if you're someone without and friends and play the game solo, pvping is just not worth it, as most of the time someone you kill will just have a friend/s with them who will kill you after, maybe this is just me getting unlucky games constantly, but its frustrating to kill someone only to be fucked over because they brought friends. a lot of the time people will just run into a raid with top tier armor that you cant really do anything about, this isnt a major problem at the start of a wipe but if you fall even slightly behind during it, youre just going to get your ass kicked by everyone. this also contributes to the whole other players having a buddy with them cause if they were armored out, 99.9 percent chance their friend was as well. scavs are just annoying, on paper theyre a cool idea, ai who run around the map and give you something to be aware for, they arent much of a threat but they are bipolar as fuck when it comes to their aiming, ive had times where i can melee a shotgun scav to death without problem and other times where im headshotted by a shotgun scav from meters away. their unpredictability isnt fun. last major problem is that to "GIT GUD" at this game, you have to treat it like its a fucking job, the game has things like skill decay, when you start out having to constantly have maps and graphs open on your monitor to know what youre doing, having to memories the market prices for items so you can make a meaningful profit each raid and like i said before with the armor, if you dont wanna fall behind everyone else, playing almost everyday is mandatory. i really, really wanted to get into this game but its just not fun
>>
>>540396240
So what do you recommend instead? No limited inventory space? Just allow the player to pick up infinite items, maybe stopping you from picking anything up if you loot too much and get too overweight? I think the looting system is fine.
>>
>>540399145
I would keep my name in if I were trying to actually show off, thanks for the (you)s though.
>>
>>540398537
Aimbot literally locks your aim onto a target once it enters your view, and some can even track through walls.

All aim assist does is slow down your aim speed when your crosshairs get close to a player.

Source: Been a console player my whole life, get fucked.
>>
>>540399197
>MERELY PRETENDING
>>
>>540399257
Im not pretending, i posted screenshots. You are merely retarded.
>>
>>540399134
That clearly hit the very top of the helmet, and it went all the way through.
>>
>>540399282
>no u
>>
>>540392567
cheaters
I quit when I got 3 cheaters in a row
fix your game you lazy slavs
>>
>>540399089
>tries to sound witty by making a cope reference with a city name
>still just keeps posting screenies of scoreboards
Anon, I think I speak for us all, when I say no one is impressed by anything you've given us. Be a man, post a webm, expose yourself like >>540399024 suggested. Back up your "skill" with some actual evidence.
>>
>>540399312
Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>540399069
>>540399134
Except that doesn't address my point at all, if you get shot in the head by a rifle round there's a really good chance you're going to die. Yeah sure soldiers wear helmets IRL and it sometimes saves them, but it doesn't increase their survival chances by much. People are keen on taking those extra precautions though because there's no respawning in IRL.
>>
>>540399345
No, retard. Why dont you post screenshots or video of the game you are currently talking about? Or did you already post your screenshots of PC cheats?
>>
>>540399115
I said that both games are slow paced, it seemed like that guy didn't like Tarkov because of that so I didn't think that Hunt would be a good fit for him either.

Honestly though, once you get good enough at Tarkov it plays much faster than Hunt because stealth isn't such an integral element like it is Hunt. Also, as some of the other anons mentioned, the netcode is absolutely dogshit, so just rushing around corners is the optimal way to play Tarkov.
>>
it's really the only FPS I play anymore.
After you stop being a shitter, you learn to relax and have fun despite dying/breaking your legs on a six foot drop.
>>
>>540399235
i used to cheat a bit when i was younger, but aimbots are hard locks. that's way too obvious and people use that generally just to rage hack. a lot of hacks, especially homebrews, are softer and harder to detect. some games that allow controllers to play alongside mkb and give aim assistance don't necessarily slow you down but help you aim. halo comes to mind, but that's a two part system of bullet magnetism and aim assistance. it depends on the game, honestly, but a good fps just has it do as you said. i know games like cod, especially the new ones, are pretty bad about the aim assist and its downright aimbot at times.
>>
>>540399517
it's not like cheaters are very prevalent outside of their shitty containment map
>>
>>540399441
Helmets don't save you in Tarkov, ever, unless it's one of the new lvl 6 ones or an Altyn. The more common effect is a ricochet, which I would argue is incredibly realistic. Especially the concussive effect it give you after you narrowly avoid a headshot.
>>
>>540392567
Every fundamental thing for a good FPS is fucked.
Ballistics, sounds, movement, damage and health systems, THE FUCKING SKILLS.

On top of that its pay 2 win.
>>
>>540399443
How does posting a screenshot, justify anything I say or believe? I could easily steal one off of something, edit it slightly, and then post it. All I said was I agreed with that other anon and you should post a webm of your skills so we can verify how much of a god gamer you are compared to us mere scrubs.
>>
>>540399618
>Labs
>Reserve
>Interchange

So what, like half of the maps? You also run into them quite frequently on customs ever since the expansion.
>>
>>540399749
I already showed that I am godking, and you are shit.
>>
>>540399510
i guess you have a point. i've kinda stopped caring about tarkov, but i pop in the threads to talk about the state of the game and so on. i do wish it had a proper alternative though.
>>
>>540399618
cheaters are certainly the most common in Labs, but they frequent other maps every now and then as well.
>>
>>540392567
Devs do not understand the difference between "mobile game-tier grinding" and "hardcore"
>>
All I fucking want is some kind of singleplayer or VS AI mode using their movement, weapon, health and inventory systems.
I respect the multiplayer system they are developing but its just to annoying for me to keep up with im just waiting for future development. Plus I rarely have people to play with.
>>
File: 1449801255314.gif (525 KB, 286x286)
525 KB
525 KB GIF
>>540399235
modern aim assist is indistinguishable from aimbot.

aim assist is extremely sticky to the point of being a triggerbot and tracks through walls. There's a clip floating around of a cod pro in a match ADSing through walls to find enemies.
aim assist has a hard lockon during hipfire to ADS transition. That's the largest universal advantage, depending on the game there's others too.

Call of Duty MW2019 and BLCW have a massive controller advantage, especially in Warzone.
Apex Legends PC has the meta of hybrid; use KBM to loot and use controller to shoot
If you go high enough MMR in Titanfall 2 half the players on PC are noticeably using a controller
All top Fortnite pros use controllers

this isn't 2006 anymore. Autoaim has been getting stronger and stronger with each passing year because consoleniggers are completely retarded.
>>
File: shiggy.gif (704 KB, 202x170)
704 KB
704 KB GIF
>>540398885
>implying having a good K/D in an air vehicle is impressive in PS2
>>
>>540399780
No, you really didn't. You posted a screengrab of potentially ANYONE on the internet who's good at xyz. You blocked the name so nothing could be verified. All you've shown is that you're a pussy who can't prove his skill.
>>
How do you know someone is cheating?
>>
>>540399941
>>540399948
The coping mechanisms being displayed are hilarious. You will never be a Pro.
>>
>>540399912
>modern aim assist is indistinguishable from aimbot.
lmao, you either never aimbotted or used garbage clients
>>
>>540399868
dont mind me just grinding my perception skill so i can hear better.
>>
Flea Market.
>>
>>540392734
Can you give me a good guide on mils
>>
>>540399996
You act like Billy Mitchell. If you can't provide verifiable proof, no one is gonna believe you, champ. It's just facts.
>>
>>540399948
Not him but if I've learned anything in my time on /v/ it's that everyone you talk to is an absolute expert in every game they've ever played and could go pro if they wanted to but they don't for no particular reason. Literally everyone on /v/ could replace the top flight players in any e-sport and we could all be the ones earning millions of dollars playing overwatch and league of legends but nobody ever does it, for no reason at all. Everyone here is as good as they say at video games, or better. If you require proof of this I think that means you're from reddit.
>>
>>540399996
>I will never be a pro gaymer
thank god
>>
>>540393869
>6-10 players + NPCs
>not fun and doesn't work.
Worked in Titanfall
>>
>>540399993
You dont.
>>
>>540400002
modern aim assist is really strong on cross platform/console to pc ports. it's absolute shit on pc only games or older shooters.
>>
>>540399898
There is a SP Tarkov mod, but honestly, just play Stalker modded.
>>
>>540394656
This guys is using the most based retard explination i can see

basically he got filtered for sure.
>>
File: shazbot.jpg (84 KB, 1000x755)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>540400139
This is true but only for Tribes and Wargame.
>>
>>540400102
I have proven that you can't cope with PC gaming being dead in the year 20 and 20 plus 1.
>>
>>540400139
>requiring proof means you come from reddit
>anytime time a woman posts on /v/ people demand proof
what did he mean by this
>>
>>540399993
If you're cheating yourself, and you see them doing stuff like locking on to your head just before you come out from behind cover, or moving units into a position they could only know they need to use if they were using map hacks in an RTS, etc. You see telegraphed moves that show they obviously know 100% what you're going to do. Even this way is not foolproof but it's pretty definitive.
>>
>>540399667
Helmets save you a ton in Tarkov, especially early wipe like right now. As a scav, I could shoot a guy with an altyn, exfil+faceshield, etc with a standard 7.62 PS bullet and it wouldn't kill them in the first or second bullet most of the time. With an M4 and m855, I could shoot someone in any standard level 4 helmet and it wouldn't kill them on the first shot usually. It's just clearly not realistic.
>>
>>540399993
in Tarkov? You don't that's an issue with the game, it's the same reason camping is so incredibly effective is because you get dropped and that's it, you're out of the game. So a cheater and a camper can get away with their faggotry extremely easily.
>>
>>540400278
>i know youre cheating because im cheating
the absolute state.
>>
>>540400214
Thanks for the heads up. Just waiting on the reinstall urge, I have played so much stalker moded is there anything new from the last year or two worth checking out?
>>
>>540399575
why did you cheat to begin with?
>>
>>540400250
I think all you've proven is that you're an ESL that thinks screenshots mean jack shit on our favorite Taiwanese crab farming forum.
>>
>>540400360
What's that I can't hear you over the sound of being the worlds best gamer on both PC and console, fatty.
>>
>>540394656
It is, but not because it's hard or anything. It's just annoying. After every raid you manage inventory, suit up and go "oh right, gotta feed my tamagochi" and gotta waste a tiny bit of money and time. It's just pointless.
>>
>>540393519
>>540393869
I agree with most of these, it's still a fun game though imo
>>
>>540400325
Good post please make more posts like it
>>
>>540400340
i was a stupid kid. i didn't cheat on anything like counter strike, it was mostly games i knew i'd have no risk of a ban. i was just tired of getting my ass handed to me in games. when i felt no enjoyment from winning, i stopped altogether. its not a super complex story in hindsight, but its something im not terribly proud of.
>>
File: carl3.png (481 KB, 958x541)
481 KB
481 KB PNG
>>540400427
>worlds best gamer across multiple platforms
>calls me fat
>>
>>540400315
Spotting a cheater is actually incredibly easy, just equip a faceshield that cracks, run labs and watch as your faceshield instantly gets 20 cracks in it before you even drop to the floor.
>>
>>540396736
What a boring answer, throwing money at your problems.
>>
>>540400629
>saves pictures of fatties so he can inspire himself to "slim down" to their weight
>>
I've 360 no scoped sometimes by luck, wasn't cheating at all but it happens
>>
>>540399760
>>540399779
>>540399860
154 raids this wipe with 62SR and 6 KD.
I can count the number of cheaters i've died to on one hand, but I also dont go to labs.
Cheaters, who for the most part are just third worlders doing RMT rarely go to other maps outside of labs because they arent as efficient for rouble farming due to their extracts.
Customs is probably 70% of my raids and I've had 2 hackers in 3 wipes.
Out of this Wipe I've had one night reserve wallhacker, and 2 resort aimbotters farming ledx.
If you dont go to labs or resort you will very rarely see them.
>>
>>540400704
>he doesn't know who carl is
tasteless, virgin, esl detected.
>>
Is gud gaem.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ThoughtfulBlushingKittenDerp
>>
>>540400893
I dont know who that other fag you mentioned was either, sorry ecelebfag, I play bideogames, not youtube.
>>
>>540400332
Anomaly is great, just a fuck huge stand alone sandbox mod, consists of all three games maps in one game, lots of content, new systems. Just make sure to get the latest R22 build, not the older 1.5 stable build.

That way you can use cool shit like Tarkov style eating animations etc..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAKNYuOyYoI
>>
>>540400802
>I've had one night reserve wallhacker, and 2 resort aimbotters farming ledx.
How do you know?
>>
>>540400958
all you proved to that guy was that your favela didn't have a television.
>>
>>540400958
>literally has no idea who carl brutananadilewski is
imagine bragging about how good you are at games, but you never took time to enjoy the classics. go pirate all 11 seasons of athf and enjoy yourself
>>
>>540398109
>Raingay Dicks: Seej
cringe, look at this if you want true gaming skill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRKleGHNi_o
>>
>>540400936
>5 months ago
>still plays it daily and wrecks shit doing 24h+ streams
>still listening to the same annoying donations over and over every minute of his fucking day
this dude is fucking insane
>>
>>540400637
Explain? To see if they shoot you through a wall?
>>
>>540401082
>>540401083
Sorry celebfags, i play bideogames, not boomervision.
>>540401096
Ill fuck your whore mother.
>>
>>540400974
Anomaly is shit, man. I don't get why it keeps getting recommended by you stalker bros, but its a horrible standalone mod. It's a buggy mess.
>>
>>540398926
>is going to be fixed
>why everything is so attainable and cheap is because how early it is in development
Lmao the delusions. Streets of Tarkov is just around the corner too, if only you believe the bullshit BSG is serving your gullible mind hard enough!
>>
>>540401003
Reserve one was trying to wallbang me through the ground for like 3 minutes. Aimbotters only hit my altyn with nerfgun ammo while sliding/speedhacking.
It's pretty easy to tell blatant cheaters.
>>
>Posting wallhacks from a year ago
Fuckin lel
The amount of shitter cope is unreal
>>
>>540401178
Ill fuck your whore mother and leave my gamertag uncensored.
>>
>>540398537
Most games will have your reticle slow down immensely when you're on an enemy
>>
File: terror.jpg (22 KB, 362x500)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>540392567
devs caring more about prolonging the grind and adding shitty jank guns that nobody uses than about removing cheaters and adding actual content

not to mention the game only gets really enjoyable when you're level 10+ and no longer have to get ass raped by Customs' shitty spawn areas
>>
>>540401115
No, it's a lot simpler, your faceshield goes over your view and it cracks if it gets shot, if you get multiple instantaneous cracks appearing then you know that someone just aimlocked onto your head.
>>
>>540401336
POST SCREENSHOT RIGHT NOW
>>
>>540401193
Anomaly becomes good, but only once you throw in a whole bunch of add-ons.
>>
>>540401268
you notice them a lot more when you're told what to look for. a guy wounded through the wall at the gate 3 extract on factory. he heard me run, but didn't know where i was. he shot two precise shots and then killed me as he approached the door.
>>
>>540401359
>not duking it out in storage with your beretta at level 1
NGMI
>>
>>540399667
>helmets don't save you unless you use one of the helmets that does!
epin
>>
>>540400936
Does he not understand MOA? Looks to be about 100 yards from where he is. Apparently the AS VAL has a MOA of 3 1/2.
>>
>>540401193
>I don't get why it keeps getting recommended by you stalker bros
Because it's fucking great.

>It's a buggy mess.

We are talking about Stalker here, right?
>>
>>540401103
Yea, he's a ruble farming addict. That clip came from a day where he got wrecked by multiple cheaters on labs and had a bunch of shit like that clip happen. He explicitly vowed to quit the game until they fixed all of that shit. He then proceeded to get raped in Hunt Showdown, ended the stream early, and then was back to streaming Tarkov literally the next day.
>>
>>540401342
it depends on the game. older shooters, yeah, but a lot of new fps games its just a very soft aimbot.
>>540401417
i'd be interested in giving it another chance, but having the game downright crash on me several times, completely fucking bug out, and just be generally boring when it wasn't doing that really ruined my interest in it. i think i just went in with too many expectations. it gets shilled like every tarkov thread, so i assumed it would be really good.
>>
File: image_2021-01-14_163552.png (1.39 MB, 1920x1080)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>540401381
I would keep my name in if I were trying to actually show off, thanks for the (you)s though.
>>
>>540393903
Well it's kind of a punishment for not bringing in loaded magazines so it's fine imo
>>
Are MilSims worry getting into? I love Insurgency and Tarkov, but what do I get out of getting gud besides fun?
>>
>>540395576
>movement kinda neat
are you smoking crack? A-D strafing like a completete retard in full tactical gear, and going from full sprint to a position ready to aim and shoot with 100% accuracy is not neat. its dogshit. not to mention the bunnyhopping and overall retardation that comes with high strength and stamina stats.
>>
>>540401623
Wow a screenshot of LITERALLY NOTHING?
The guy in text is making fun of you to boot, LOL HOW WILL YOU RECOVER FORM THIS??
>>
>>540401508
>Bullets going everywhere except where you aim is good
>Lets also just ignore the guy also teleporting out of existence

That guy is probably 10x better at the game than you are, I'm sure he knows how to aim.
>>
>>540401670
arma is fun, doing zeus missions with your pals is a blast. i've heard good things about squad and bad things about it too.
>>
>>540401623
bro your tabs
>>
>>540401670
squad is pretty fun, but usually the fun matters on your squad
>>
I don't know, but this game seems to really piss off ESLs and nogunnerz off as well as the standard nincel/weeb /v/irgin.
>>
>>540401704
Should have used a better gun
>>
>>540401623
>Bishonen
>A hustler (Stephen Fung) is attracted to a model policeman (Daniel Wu) who is uneasy with his own secret homosexuality.

Kek.
>>
>>540401704
Apparently you don't know the meaning of MOA either.
>>
>>540392567
Just wish they'd add some kind of pure co-op mode.
>>
>ADADADAD strafe pointfiring your 900RPM 60rnd laser rifle at people whose model looks like they're fighting your ghost from 3 second in the past
Is of most tactical hardcore realism simulator, tovarish
>>
>>540392567
Most people are too fragile for that type of game.
>>
>>540401930
kekkk
>>
>>540401762
>>540401823
Will 1000 hours on squad teach me how to kill in real life
>>
File: 1608782631510.png (5 KB, 500x687)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
@540401689
LOL thanks for the (you)s pretending to be retarded retard, good job trying to flex uncensored statistics 17-year-old-stuck-inside-due-to-voting-Biden-because-of-Coronavirus-Zoomer baby bitch femboy :^))))))))))

Pic related

It's you and me playing this (you) collecting game trying to flex our e-peens based on swaety zoomer statistic games
>>
>>540402020
I know what MOA means, that doesn't make it a good gameplay mechanic, missing shots because the RNG didn't roll in your favour is retarded. Again you just ignore the guy phasing into oblivion.
>>
>>540392891
Runescape mixed with insurgency.
Someone with full rune armour and skmmy will win every time against someone of equal level with a full set of iron. It's the same concept with tarkov.
>>
File: 20190616062208_1.jpg (432 KB, 2560x1440)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
>>540402210
THANKS FOR THE ATTENTION
>>
>>540402185
seeing how actually killing someone takes mental fortitude rather than skill maybe
>>
>>540402020
It means that at 100 yards his shots will never deviate so much to miss if his crosshair is on the target. It's one inch per 100 yards, not one yard per 100
>>
>>540401815
>>540401930
I've lost control of my life.
>>
>>540402185
yes
>>
>>540393519
>>540393869
>armor
Bruh, if anything, the game's problem is that armor doesn't do enough. It weighs a ton, restricts your movement speed, stamina and looting potential, makes you louder and you can still 1-2 tapped by a guy with a basic AK and one mag of good ammo.
>>
>>540392567
Nothing, it's a very good game that is continually improved. If you don't like Tarkov you don't like the genre or you want it but single player. I completely understand if you'd want single player Tarkov.
>>
>>540402319
thats how armor is in real life though. its not magic.
>>
>>540402319
You're just paraphrasing the problem. 99% of ammo is useless, while the remaining 1% make armor useless
>>
2000 hours here
a lot of what people post here is pure cope for them being bad. there are legitimate problems raised about the spawn design and the netcode. I won't defend those. But there are so many idiots who don't seem to want to take the time to learn the game and how not to die every five seconds.
It doesn't matter how geared megachad is with his level six armour and laser machine gun if he never sees you, as you avoid him because you scouted well. it doesn't matter if you have picked a spot you know he'll have to cross and one tap him in the head with a sniper from 150m away, or blast his legs off with buckshot.
Tarkov sacrifices 'realism' a lot of the time for gameplay. sometimes it gets it right, sometimes it gets it wrong. it's got a lot of flaws and Battlestate is far from a reputable company.
that said, having played for a year, the updates have been frequent and have drastically improved the game and I honestly think it will keep improving.
Streets is a complete meme and a pipe dream though, there is no way in hell they can support more than 14 players in one place.
>>
>>540401839
Ah yes, the eternal Tarkov fag cope
>Should've used a better gun
>Should've used better ammo
>Should've used better armor
>Should've used better mods
>Should've had higher skills
>Should've brought more grenades
>>
>>540402389
t. BSG shill
)))))))
>>
>>540402229
I didn't catch that the first time around, but I don't usually run into things like that in my games. Yeah sometimes there is desync and horrible lag compensation but my games usually go well enough. I remember when this game use to have horrible netcode issues, and they've only gotten better with more server stability. The 1st minute or two of a game used to be completely unplayable.

>>540402270
That's with a gun with 1 MOA. The AS VAL has 3.5 MOA. So 3.5 inches at 100 yards.
>>
>>540402531
Now draw a circle with a 3 inch diameter. Is it wider than a human torso? Because if it isn't then there's no reason to miss shots at that distance through spread if your crosshair is on the target like in the video
>>
Hows the ai? They do anything or just stand in place and shoot?
>>
>>540402754
50% drunk vodnik 50% terminator instadeath, depending solely on how many vodka Niggerkita had the previous evening
>>
>>540402436
>spend 2k hours learning every autistic nuance of the maps. So you'll have a chance
>>
>>540402319
Armor in Tarkov is just there to make you invulnerable to scavs and poorfags. Which is fine by me considering how cheap it is overall.

>>540402754
They just stumble around and do pretty much nothing, but peek the same angle twice and you'll get aimbotted. Sometimes they also throw grenades with the accuracy of an NBA player.
>>
>>540402887
>No, I can't be the problem
COPE
>>
>>540402754
the ai is actually really interesting. they act like players up to a certain point and if you're a scav they can do some playerisms, lean and crouch to show they're friendly.
>>
>>540392567
Squads. The fact that by playing solo you are actively gimping yourself because there's only advantages in playing with a squad. For starters if you're in a 4-man squad you now make up 1/3rd of the server, meaning there is much less competition. You can safely enter with high-end gear because if you die your friend will kill the other guy and then throw all your gear into a bush to safely insurance-scam it. The game is supposed to be about this huge risk-reward of bringing gear into a raid to ensure your survival while risking losing it all.....unless you play squads that is.
>>
>>540402754
They're either braindead or super soldiers with cheats, no in-between. You'll also get the occasional fun time when a random ai that's useless 99% of the time will oneshot you from 50 metres because a single pellet from their shotgun RNG'd itself in your face.
>>
>>540402917
no one wants to dedicate time to a game that is effectively a job. tarkov is like rust, its a game for neets.
>>
>>540402754
They vary. They have spawn areas, will patrol and explore their area but they're generally tethered to a few patrol routes. The raider AI and boss AI is really tough, you can beat it with meme strats, but they generally lock onto you and kill you within a second or so if you're not careful. Players can spawn in as an AI with random gear once per 15 minutes, so sometimes it's really hard to tell if it was a player or an AI that you just killed.
They will loot guns off players that die near them, and if they deem an area 'unsafe' they'll sprint through when patrolling.
The guards for the bosses actually push you really well, but it can be very frustrating when they aimbot you from 100m because they saw a toe poke out of full cover.
>>
>>540402931
So I can play as a scav and have AI bros? That sounds fun. Ambush player mercs with AI. Is there some flaw Im not aware of in this plan? Im thinking bout buying for 3 years now.
>>
>>540402732
He was aiming at his head, not his torso. He could have hit him a couple times. Though I didn't notice the teleporting near the end of the video so it was probably desync. Still, rarely happens to me.
>>
>>540402917
>if I keep pretending to be le hardcore gitgud 1337 sheepdog then surely none of BSGs abysmal gamedesign are actually real!
>>
>>540402754
The Raiders are fucking super soldiers.
>>
>>540403050
sort of. they aren't as smart as i made it out to be, but they do sometimes act like players. most of the time, having scavs follow you is a death sentence.
>>
>>540402732
He's shooting the head, not the body.

A few shots might have hit the torso though, but it could easily have been absorbed by the armor.
>>
>>540403012
>learn spawns within a few hours by looking at maps and getting used to them in game
>learn general loot routes and high traffic areas within 10 hours
>get settled into the game and decent after about 40 hours
but it needs to be your job to be good at it!
cope more
>>
>>540395146
Its one of the best parts of the game desu. You brought 4 full mags in but you only have the 1 left after a firefight, and you know that there are guys closing in on you from both directions. You could try to take them both out with the 1 mag you have, but you could try and fill up that 2/3 full mag you know you didnt empty.
>>
>>540403050
I'm pretty sure you can literally get scavs to follow you as a player scav but I've never done it before.
>>
>>540403050
>Im thinking bout buying for 3 years now.
I'd only buy it if you have friends to play with or are a huge masochist, some of the quests are legit dogshit and will frustrate the fuck out of you if you attempt them solo.
>>
>>540402506
Nah, just not interested in people slandering a game that has devs who legitimately care about improving it.
>>
>>540403081
You're the one seeking validation here
>>
>>540403050
you can do that yes. in fact, you can imitate the ai to get kills on people. the ai have certain behaviours, like idly talking aloud, mag checking, spinning on the spot, slow pathing, and imitating that at the right time can allow you to gimp players who mistake you for a regular scav.
>>
>>540402917
You fucken retard I said only people who waste thousands of hours playing this game have a chance of competing, I'm not going to spend 2k hours getting one tapped to earn the pleasure.
>>
File: 1579408471538.jpg (2.02 MB, 2250x1500)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB JPG
>>540392567
>friend got me this in the super ultimate crown edition for bday 2 years ago
>it's unplayable dogshit
>quests least fun thing i've ever done in a game
>armour is insanely powerful unless you do quests in which case it becomes instantly useless
>roaming squads of 4 chimps gaping everyone
>rampant cheating when i played
yeah, i'll stick to arma 3 with RHS
>>
>>540403270
>devs who legitimately care about improving it
o yeah, I'm sure that's why the last patch made level 1 traders much shittier and increased requirements for the level 1 generator
>>
>>540403203
i play games to have fun and relax. tarkov is pure masochism. learning the nuances of maps is boring as shit. i don't mind learning layouts of maps to know where i am, but a game that's designed to reward the most extreme forms of autism is not a fun game. you like tarkov because you feel like it gives you a purpose in life, not because you're good at it. you've wasted a year of your life learning the ins and outs so you can average ~4 kills a raid instead of actually improving yourself.
>>
>>540403270
>devs who legitimately care about improving it
>chose unity as their engine
>chose battleye as their anticheat

Fucking lol
>>
>>540403480
gay
>>
>>540402967
there's a huge disadvantage to being in a squad on most maps, and that's the noise profile. I've played solo, duo, trio and 4 man, and I utterly despise anything but duos. It becomes extremely difficult to communicate effectively and you can't tell whos who, any footsteps you hear you can't be sure if it's you or your bro, your idiot friend pulls you into a fight you'd never take
there is something really strong about being solo, which is you know any footsteps you hear are enemy footsteps
that said, sometimes I do wish there was solo matchmaking, but realistically, the thrill of tarkov is you never know what you'll be up against. nothing beats killing a squad in terms of the adrenaline rush
>>
>>540403382
>squads ripping solo players a new one
No shit. Got any other insights?
>>
File: shitterfilter.png (48 KB, 257x191)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
BEHOLD, THE SHITTER FILTER

anyway keep seething /v/, tarkov is a janky shitshow but if you're so garbage that the AI is dunking on you, maybe you should stop playing pvp games altogether
>>
>>540392567
Russia Won, west gaming devs sucked cock?
>>
>>540403078
>he didn't hit because of moa
>but if he did it was probably desync
amazing
Cut out a 3 inch diameter circle and see how many times it fits into the area of your head, then estimate the chances of missing because of moa despite being on target. Now consider that every correctly aimed shot missing because of spread is counteracted by an incorrectly aimed shot hitting because of spread.
MOA doesn't make any sense for why you're not hitting something in spittin distance. For centuries service rifles with 3+ MOA have been more than adequate for warfare
>>
>>540403563
Everything else in the post
>>
>>540401496
The helmets he's referring to are extremely rare, or extremely expensive. Not something the average joe uses, and their prohibitive cost should afford them an extra level of protection. Still ridiculous how much helmets protect you from lower tier ammo though, fully agree
>>
>>540403612
>Slavs using Unity
>Winning anything
LMFAO
>>
I've gotten addicted to Tarkov twice now and each time afterwards I think it's the shittiest game ever made. However, when I'm addicted, I bassically just play this game for a solid 2 and a half months no life style. This is the most addictive game I've ever played, but that's only because of the premise, almost everything else about the game is absolute bullshit. You will not have fun with this game at a high level unless you literally treat it like a full time job. The balancing on this game feels like it's intended for people who stream it for a living. Look up how long it takes to get max strength if you think I'm joking. (Max strength is one of the best things to have in the game, and 49 isn't enough, you need 50 for the sweet mastery perk so you better put in the fucking time.)
>>
File: altyn.png (37 KB, 132x132)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>blocks your armor-piercing ammunition
heh, nothin personnel, kid
>>
>>540403480
>this much projection
>from a guy who claims to want to have fun and relax, but actively sought out a game like tarkov
>'hah, I just play to have FUN, bro'
I like tarkov because the gameplay loop is fun, I can play it solo or with friends, and I'm damn good at it.
I get my purpose in life from playing guitar, painting warhammer and helping volunteers develop at work. I also love spending most of my free time on games like tarkov because they're FUN and they're how I relax.
I have enjoyed the majority of my time in tarkov, so I wouldn't call it wasted. I'm sure you're using all your free time to 'improve yourself', which is evident in the way that you give up when something is difficult at first and shun anyone who had the guts to actually learn and get better
>>
>>540403568
it's not a shitter filter, it's the new metaslave gun

>>540403748
>helmets
>blocking anything other than the stray scav bullet or buckshot
kek
>>
>>540403270
>unironically being this delusional
Admitting that you're a bsg ivan would've been the less embarassing move here
>>
>>540403740
>The balancing on this game feels like it's intended for people who stream it for a living
you can tell when a game is designed for streamers. this is one of those games.
>>
>>540402229
it's literally how guns work irl
>>
>>540403568
the 9mm is the filter not the .45, 7n31 is easy mode

goddamn I hate this game lmao
>>
>>540403568
Good thing I don't need to be good. Cheating in this game is honestly the best suggestion I could give anyone looking to play it.
>>
>>540403384
They then nerfed the generator to a spark plug within 48 hours, cry more.

>>540403529
>Game works
>Game started with no anti-cheat and 10x the cheaters
cry more I guess?
>>540403837
Sorry, I'm not a contrarian who cannot enjoy things like yourself.
>>
>>540403740
>The balancing on this game feels like it's intended for people who stream it for a living
That's about accurate
>>
File: 1595973040853.gif (841 KB, 352x240)
841 KB
841 KB GIF
>>540403270
>devs who legitimately care about improving it.
>>
>>540403974
>sorry I'm just a delusional retard who laps up every crusry nugget of shit BSG serves me on a plate
yeah we figured as much, you really didn't need to reiterate
>>
>>540403637
>amazing
Are you actually retarded dude? I was conceding that it was probably desync rather than accuracy because of the teleporting that I didn't notice at the start of this reply chain. We also don't know his zeroing nor what round he's using. 9mm has a lot of drop no matter what in this game and he's shooting upwards albeit at a slight angle.
>>
>>540403974
>Game works
Sure if you ignore the stuttering and shit netcode.
>using the most ineffective anticheat available

Battleye didn't stop people from cheating in arms 2 dayz mod and it hasn't stopped people in tarkov. Rwt is huge rn and labs is damn near unplayable most of the time.
>>
>>540404241
>arms
Arma
>>
>>540403821
i've put ~100 hours into it since i got it mid last year. it's just not been a fun experience. not necessarily giving up, but the gameplay loop is only fun if you're the type of person who looks up guides about shit. it does little actual in-world discovery unless you happen to naturally learn about fixed spawns or caches around the maps. the quest system sucks. the skills are retarded. the game, shouldn't need to hold your hand, but it needs some sort of direction. sure, i was 100% projecting, but the guys i play with play tarkov every day for anywhere to 5 to 11 hours in a row. they're good at the game, they carry my ass in squads, i wont deny it. i just don't understand their dedication to a game that is designed to stab you in the balls constantly.
>>
Here is the FINAL question and determining factor on if I buy.
If I walk up to an armor fag and stick a shotgun directly in his face so every single pellet hits his head at once, will it kill him?
>>
>>540404387
it depends on a lot of factors.
>>
>>540403974
>game has cheaters
>but game had more cheaters on release so it's ok

???
also you can change your texture files so that walls are transparent, get all of your skills to lvl51 at the start of the raid and have thermal vision in your eyes with no detection from battleye, but i guess it's fine since there's less cheaters now (which is a lie, you clearly don't play labs)
>>
>>540404387
>If I walk up to an armor fag and stick a shotgun directly in his face so every single pellet hits his head at once, will it kill him?
If you have done 100000 tedious quests then maybe, but even if you do some cheater will probably instakill you after anyway
>>
>>540404387
Not likely.
>>
>>540404550
NO BUY.
>>
>>540393519
>by having a super high sprint speed
Its one of the few games that i like the sprint, i think they should lower the speed but the running adds immersion
>>
>>540404387
you are not going to want to play this game faggot, heed my warning lmao
>>
>>540404387
If you're using shitty ammo and he has a half-decent helmet chances are it won't.
>>
>>540404497
wait this game doesnt check for file changes?
>>
>>540392567
unity engine survival game
catering to streamers
found in raid items and flea market
shit quests
woods
skill system
>>
>>540404387
if he has no faceshield, yes
if he has a faceshield, no, but he's not going to be able to see shit as his faceshield is gonna be fucked
that said, if you shoot him a couple times in the legs, he will die 100% as you can't armour your legs at all
>>
>>540403721
seething, tranny nigger?
>>
>>540392891
>>540393519
the worst thing about it is that before you could skip over the gear bs through things like using the mosin, but then streamers cry and scream about it because someone outwitted them and didn't waste 30 hours to grind the meta gear
>>
>>540404387
WIth buckshot maybe not but he wont be able to see anything through his faceshield. You could just use 12ga flachette or AP-20s though or better yet shoot him in the stomach/legs with buck.
>>
>>540404387
If he wears a faceshield, it might block it. If not? absolutely ded
You can also just shoot gear queers in the legs with your shotgun, two hits with magnum buckshot kills anyone dead

>>540404661
>woods
Woods is pretty comfy since the expansion. Customs though? Still shit tier thanks to the whole bridge area
>>
>>540404695
>>540404856
>>540404896
Im back to... maybe buy...
>>
>>540404658
Not when the game running.
>>
They've in essence ruined their own game in an attempt to curb quick progression. From making quests more difficult, weaponry and ammo more difficult to aquire early on, locking out auction from the start, and making everything be massive money sinks they've tried put hurdles infront of players to try to make the game last longer. The issue is the core gameplay hasn't changed since they went open beta, so people who have endless time to put in (streamers) will still blow through content on day 1. The average play instead now has a heap of shit piled on them that they have to dig through to get to the same level all the while having to deal with the p2w discord squads and streamers. And this happens with every update, theres a new thing that BSG does to try to slow progression and it only hurts the person with less time to play.

The other issue is that BSG has done barely any actual development of the core game since the start. The game has always been nothing but bashing your head against a wall to watch your money go up, so you can throw it all away on a loadout or something. There's no meaningful progression as they just wipe everything consistantly and as long as they keep with the wipe cycle, there will never be anything to do in the game other than grind for money and levels. The more wipes you play through, the more you begin to see that BSG has had no plan since after the quest update. They've scrapped any plan of faction based content, single person content, open ended content and instead have decided to just stick with their battle royal. Eventually the game will run out of steam as more and more people realize this and abandon the game for good. And once the player base goes down, there wont be any reason to play the game as thats how they've designed it from the start.
>>
>>540405024
wtf
>>
>>540404661
forgot to add sound >>540395474
really the one technical thing they could improve other than desync
>random sounds don't get played
>above/below you sounds like it's on the same floor right next to you
>>
>>540404856
flechette is absolute trash even with its armor damage due to the low accuracy and individual damage
it's either magnum buckshot for leg meta or AP-20 for slugs, but if you bring slugs you might as well just buy a vepr hunter or something
>>
>>540392567
>Constantly listen to streamers and only streamers
>Advertise a hardcore realistic tactical shooter but have it play like COD
>Fortnite shitters jump on it because its the new big thing so the tiny servers get flooded and everyone plays it like they're on crack
>65% done btw
>>
>>540403857
Cool, but Tarkov isn't realistic.
>>
>>540405226
>65% done btw
Source?
>>
>>540404328
you could literally say the same about the majority of games on the market. where in call of duty are you taught about the spawns, spawn flipping, and various other mechanics that are vital to success but aren't taught?
your direction in tarkov is what you make it. it can be hideout upgrades, player kills, survival rating, stash value, quests, whatever you want it to be
it's got some glaring problems, the skills system I agree is utterly retarded, and only rewards sweaty players that do nothing else, but 95% of players you play against will not have maxed out their skills like autists, and no amount of strength or perception stops a bullet to the head.
that said,you're just projecting the fact that your friends play it a lot and they're good and you're not and you don't like it, but don't want to learn the game
almost any game on the market, to be actually good at it, will take a lot of research and practice to get good
an example-I also play WoW, and to up my DPS and actually get good I had to redo my UI, research stat weights, conduits, optimise my rotation, practice on practice dummies and in mythic +, and this took hours and hours
my point is, to get good at anything takes time and effort and tarkov is no different. the thrill of tarkov is that it's such a harsh mistress that the successes feel so much more adrenaline spiky
there is no stakes to the average multiplayer shooter, as it's over in 10 minutes and at worse you lose some MMR or something. In tarkov it's all or nothing and for me that's what draws me to it
>>
Facts here.

Tarkov is best shooter out there, no competition.

Fact 2. You are all playing it wrong. Its supposed to be played with an organized team of at least 4 people on voicechat.

Tarkov can be used to train fucking real combat and tactics. Gamers crying about it are just shit because they want COD and gratification for running solo Rambo - instead getting killed as they would in reality.
>>
>>540405442
It would be a good shooter if you didn't spend 30 minutes walking around playing inventory tetris and 5 minutes shooting dudes.
>>
>>540405442
>being a squad fag
pathetic
>>
>>540405442
>Tarkov can be used to train fucking real combat and tactics
kek
>>
File: 1420318738269.jpg (24 KB, 500x625)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>540405442
>Tarkov can be used to train fucking real combat and tactics
we get it, you play airsoft
>>
File: 1596492252567.jpg (417 KB, 828x765)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
>>540405226
>Constantly listen to streamers and only streamers
for example: the mosin used to be cheap and would kill people in one hit to the chest with default ammo
downsides? it's a slow, inaccurate and unwieldy bolt action rifle

then streamers that got their NEET gear robbed by mosin chads cried so hard that BSG
1) made the gun and ammo more expensive than some modern rifles
2) increased the torso health for all players from 80 to 85, meaning that you can only reliably kill with ammo you need to find or buy from a level 3 trader
3) nerfed its stats even further

oh yeah, and you're still forced to use the mosin to progess certain quests
>>
>>540405825
That was literally just Pestily. He had a huge breakdown on stream after getting shit by mosin chads all day. Can't lose our number 1 media outlet now can we?
>>
its only fun if you are streamer
>>
>>540405825
your best bet really is to get a streamer to talk about an issue, recently it seems like they're finally talking about movement inertia so this game's shit movement might finally get fixed.
>>
>>540405065
It does an integrity check when you use the launcher but that's easy to bypass. Plus battleye isn't very good on picking up anything external.
>>
File: gunss.png (292 KB, 627x553)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
The game is literally a gun builder with an FPS attached. For this reason alone, it is well worth it
>>
>>540405825
>oh yeah, and you're still forced to use the mosin to progess certain quests
I think they changed that.
>>
>>540392567
Nothing. The people I know who love this game are gunfags though so I assume it has a lot of detail regarding firearms to keep them happy. it's probably a /k/ thing.
>>
>>540405442
This is one of the major issues the game has. Despite what pretty much everysingle squadfag will tell you, the squad has a constant advantage over anyone not in a squad and there exists no system in the game to match squads with other squads essentially making going in with a squad playing the game on ez mode. Now this wouldn't be an issue per say as I don't think theres anything wrong with squads being in the game. The problem is the lack of matchmaking to either put squads against other squads or to put solo players together in a squad of their own.

Honestly the way the game works, squads really invalidate most of the challenges that the solo player has. I honestly believe that there should be specific maps that squads are allowed to use and be locked out of solo maps. That'll never happen though because people will cry too much.

>>540405825
>>540405980
The issue isn't as much the streamers as much as it's the gear system.
>>
>>540405980
Post the breakdown please?
>>
>>540406125
Im surprised i dont see people ever posting their creations. This should be like those waifu threads but with guns, a pojectilefu if you will.
>>
>>540406234
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf1F-X0Igv8
probably not the actual meltdown in question but 17 minutes on one gun must be good
>>
File: sexgun.png (2.58 MB, 1920x1080)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB PNG
>>540406308
half the fun for me is building new guns
>>
>>540393903
Realism. Firefights really keep you on the edge because of stuff like that, just like Synthetik. Also, you can have an extra bullet by keeping one in the chamber. Very nice touch.
>>
>>540406383
That's not what I was talking about, it happened live on stream, this was just the aftermath. He went on full damage control afterwards too, saying that he had nothing to do with the nerf.
>>
Neat systems.
Fucking awful everything else.
>>
>>540393903
The only reason they put it in was to force people to use more mags instead of just bringing one extra mag and keeping extra ammo in the secure container as it used to be reloading mags was instantaneous.
>>
>>540398926
>Issue with Tarkov is that, like a previous anon said, it's too arcady
how the fuck is that an issue? Its not a milsim, it's an arena looter-shooter. Its a balance of fun and realism, and they still got that balance down.
>>
>>540406881
yeah BSG sure knows a lot about fun. I mean just take a look at the quests and the whole trader system. super fun!
>>
>>540393869
You just outed yourself as a lying retard that never played the game
>>
File: therectangle.png (54 KB, 388x141)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>540406308
I post them on /eftg/ sometimes. In picrel, I present to you: The Rectangle
>>
File: lange.png (779 KB, 800x450)
779 KB
779 KB PNG
>>540405980
pestily is such a ridiculous faggot man and nikita listens to his nigger whining every time
>>
>>540406991
I only think 100m headshots quests is bad, everything else is ok. Also, don't get the issue with traders since it's dead simple and straightforward.
>>
>>540392567
I don't get the point of adding so many system and mechanics only for so many of them to be pointless or easily invalidated. For example the food/water system is completely pointless as you never need to eat or drink during a raid; the side effects of being on low health is invalidated by any cheap painkillers, and so on.
>>
>>540407365
>you never need to eat or drink during a raid
There are fringe situations when you do need to eat/drink during a raid. But atm it seems like a meaningless system. Maybe after they connect the maps neverl.
>>
>>540393034
I think it's better this way though, it lets me win those geared up fags if I catch them by surprise. Imagine if armor was way better, it would just let those with better gear survive more and get even better gear while those who start late just keep losing no matter how well they play.
>>
What you want other games to borrow from Tarkov since clone is never coming out?
>>
>>540407365
What are you talking about? I always bring food and water because pre-paining and stims drain everything to almost zero every raid. Plus, if you get a blacked stomach it's even worse.
>>
>>540407281
>everything else is ok
>find 'x' amount of this
>kill 'x' amount of these
>kill 'x' amount of these with 'x'
you must love mmo's.
>>
>>540407563
That's what the anon is talking about, those systems do nothing, there is no value to them. Eat/drink done. At best it makes inventory management a bit more imporant, because you should have a carton of whothefuckknowshowold milk with you, but that's about it. It's just busywork type of shit.
>>
>>540392567
They made a streamerbait multiplayer FPS with nothing but human enemies and tacticool mall ninja shit, instead of an immersive singleplayer surivival horror game like anyone with taste was hoping for when they saw the early trailers.
>>
>>540407863
>I misunderstood the game they wanted to make, so it sucks
>>
so what exactly is the finished product of this game meant to be? is it just how the game currently is with more maps and items and guns? is there going to be a singleplayer story?
>>
>>540407863
just imagine tarkov gunplay and attention to detail in a stalker game. that would maybe be the best game ever created ngl
>>
>>540407863
>streamerbait
This word is literally "It's popular so it's bad, we hate streamers right guys?! That means you gotta hate this game! I don't need any real arguments I can just invoke streamers! /v/ hates streamers so you better agree with me!
>>
>>540392567
mobilephone game progression system
>>
File: 1578564623630.gif (852 KB, 500x717)
852 KB
852 KB GIF
>>540408006
please anon, it hurts
>>
>>540407917
Literally every other thread about this game before it came out was making overt comparisons to Stalker. It's what anyone with taste was looking forward to, like I said.

>>540408006
That was the dream. Instead we got some shitty DayZ clone with mall ninja shit.
>>
>>540407630
Oh, you're one of those.
>>
>>540408046
Yeah, and it's true. Steamers are cancer. Eat shit, zoomer.
>>
>>540408141
>>540408046
>>540408125
>>540407863
EFT is just for funding development of Russia 2028.
>>
>>540407730
The food/water system tries to stop you from mindlessly spamming buffs, I don't see how that has no value.
>>
>>540408469
I hope you are right but it seems like they might get carried away with tarkov and scrap russia 2028. I mean just look at all the stuff they are saying tarkov is going to become. That's gonna take forever
>>
>>540408363
>Can't even deny the fact his argument is "Game bad cuz streamer play it" which isn't even a fucking argument.
Holy YIKES
>>
File: 1602348580842.jpg (37 KB, 933x525)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>540407863
>tfw we're closer to russia 2028 than when it was first announced
>>
How accurate is this trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a70_QmnjhCU
>>
>>540408529
If you know the map you're on well enough, and what you're planning on doing, you spam buffs regardless of the garbage ass food/drink system. You take a rub of balm, sprint to dorms, pop a combat stim as soon as you hit the door, engage whoever is in there, and take the vehicle exit once you clean out marked room. What the fuck are you talking about anon? Come on now.
>>
>>540407863
No, everyone literally expected dayz 2.0 with open world, that's why many people were turned off when they heard about the game split up into maps. And how is it streamerbait when the game exploded only last year on twitch.
>>
>>540408469
By the time Russia 2028 comes out, it will be set in the past.
>>
>>540408574
Yeah, because I am literally saying the game is worse by its association to cancer trends like Twitch streamers, you fucking zoomer retard.
>in b4 "how can a multiplayer game be ruined by the people who play it?"
>>
>>540408618
Not
>>
>>540408618
When the game went open beta yeah, but not anymore. Fights are over instantaneously for the most part.
>>
>>540408750
>Game popular so bad
Didn't ask
>>
Those "go to this spot on this map and do this thing" quests are so shitty. If you die, not only do you lose all the stuff you painstakingly looted AND spawned in with, you also lose your quest progress and have to start all over again. FUCK these quests. And how fucked is it that you HAVE to raise your reputation with the traders to build certain stuff in your hideout?
>>
>>540408838
Make your butthurt more evident, zoomer retard.
>>
>>540408705
You understand that the majority of players don't play like that, right? People don't know their maps, they don't know what they are doing, and they sit in a corner in dorms until they realize their water is zero after using up theirs pk's.
>>
>>540408871
t. under 30 throwing around words to feel superior online.
Only some sexually frustrated just out of his teens retard would be this uppity
>>
>>540407563
>because pre-paining and stims drain everything to almost zero every raid.
What? Vaseline consumes only 5 energy and 5 hydration and lasts for 300 seconds. Stims are a different matter but I at least very rarely use them.
>if you get a blacked stomach it's even worse.
True. But if your thorax gets blacked you're usually fucked even if you have some water on you.
>>
It's just a milsim now.
>>
>>540399912
even though you have some good points you clearly have no idea what you are taking about for esports. The top players in both fortnite and apex are kbm, controller even with aim assist in its current sate cant compete with top mkb players. The later half of your post is major fake news.
>>
>>540399993

Easy if there's some kind of kill cam or recording of the match where you can watch the player. Without that it's pretty much impossible outside of super obvious stuff like shooting through walls.
>>
>>540409056
>But if your thorax gets blacked you're usually fucked even if you have some water on you.
are you confusing something? You lose water/food when you get a blacked stomach, not thorax. The thorax is almost always protected with a vest or rig so the stomach is the first to go.
>>
>>540408863
Yeah. One quest on Shoreline I died twice attempting it, so I instead engaged optimal methods: namely hide in a bush, go make something to eat and drink IRL, return to computer to eat my lunch after 25 minutes, eat lunch in-game, and then go do the fucking quest now that everyone has left. Such riveting game design.
>>
File: 1542215331866.jpg (95 KB, 1024x681)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>540409496
>that one time I did something similar for Customs only to die to an aimbot scav at the last moment
>>
>>540392567
nothing, It's really good.
Filters a lot of people too.
>>
>>540409496
that's literally same tier as saying
>FUCK COMPETETIVE MODE IN FPSES THEY ARE SO SHITTY ALL I DO IS I JOIN A TEAM AND THEN GO AFK AND AFTER THAT ITS A LOTTERY WETHER I WIN AND RANK UP OR WE LOSE AND I RANK DOWN

Just cause you're bad doesn't mean its games fault.
There's a billion side areas you can loot on shoreline and keep yourself busy and productive instead of sitting in a fucking bush

also most of the time if you're not an retarded ADHD sprinting cod retard you can do the objective even if its right under spa or on the roof without even being shot at.
>>
>>540393503
I'd rather play slavshit than any pozzed western crap or infantile weeboo vomit
>>
>>540409360
Wrong word my bad. The point I'm trying to make is that if I'm ever in a spot where I'm losing energy or hydration that's rarely what kills me. Either I make a beeline for the extract and survive, I get shot by someone, or I die because I didn't bring proper or enough meds. Since I so very rarely die from hydration it's not worth the inventory to bring food and water, hence I said I find it to be a pointless mechanic.
>>
>>540409496
OR, you can go in nighttime, give sweaties a minute to enter the resort and walk up to the spot.
>>
>>540410076
I agree it was useless but right now it has made some emergent gameplay where using meds and shit makes it bottom out and we make an panicked scram at an area of the map we didn't want to go to cause its either die of lack of nutrition or die from gunfire. This has lead to some of the best gunfights and clutches we've had.
>>
>>540410076
Still, I dont see how it's pointless if it affects your gameplay and decisions. If you abuse buffs and forget/cant find food or water, you are punished by having to extract early. If you have your stomach blacked out and don't have a cms kit, you get punished and forced to leave. The same thing applies when you notice your energy getting low mid prolonged fight, which forces you to give that fight up or stop camping and make a move.
>>
>>540410076
>>540410223
The issue is the food and drink shit was designed when they still had the idea that they were going to "free roam" maps that you would be in for longer periods of time instead of just instanced shit. Yet another thing they've dropped completely.
>>
>>540410472
This. Running low on water or food completely changes your plans
>>
>>540410554
Actually they haven't, each map expansion brings the borders of the maps closer together and they are still working on the freeroam shit.
Streets of tarkov you have to get into labs from the biggest map out there and even then the food and water plays a role.
Without that people who spam painkillers and stims need to keep eating and drinking more, thus nerfing it.
>>
>>540397042
never understood the point in cheating in multiplayer games unless you are going to make some sort of stgggs type video out of it all

otherwise, you're just a pussy who cant get good at the game you're playing
>>
>>540410554
>Yet another thing they've dropped completely.
shoreline, customs, reserve and factory are all pmuch connected already. Nikita confirmed they are still working on making it a open world mode for final release and the game will turn another complete 180.
>>
>>540410554
>the issue
there is no issue, the mechanic is actively used no matter what the intended purpose of it was at the time of design. I have yet to see anyone bitch about bringing in a two-slot 10k rub carton of milk every raid outside of 4chan.
>>
>>540399197
>clearly showing off his claimed "skill" in a game
>called out for blocking his name
>"hurr im not trying to show off"

what did this retard mean by this
>>
>>540410673
No they Nikita specifically said the free roam is out of the question. If it was still in the plan they'd focus on maps that are still named on the map selection instead of adding Interchange, followed by labs, followed by reserve all of which were added to the already existing list.
>>
>>540397042
>image from 100 patches ago
>>
>>540410846
When is voip
>>
>>540400936
ALRIGHT THIS GAMES *HURP* BROKEN IM *HURp* NEVER PLAYING THIS AGAIN *HURP*

jesus christ is he always like this? how can you watch this gassy faggot
>>
>>540410673
>Streets of tarkov you have to get into labs from the biggest map out there
why the fuck are you passing off headcanon as reality? neither connected maps nor streets of tarkov are in the game
>>
>>540410892
You don't know who I am, therefore I am not showing off, I am merely countering my claim of being able to SHIT on you and him in any game, be it console or PC, because I am God made flesh, and you are but the parasite attached to the worms under my boot.

If I were showing of I would show my name and my ability for the world to bear witness to. But you are not ready.
>>
>>540411193
countering him* and backup of my claim*
>>
Game got too popular so Nigita and his retarded monkey buddies keep catering to streamers and changing what doesn't need to be changed. The changes in the game are 1 step forward and 3 steps back.
>>
If it was normal DM or BR I would try it because I like how it looks and the whole gunplay.

I just can't fucking stand the grind and hackers/rats making you lose your gear.
>>
>>540399912
This guy thinks every game is RDR2.
>>
>>540409010
why you would ever waste time on a game where you spend your time sitting in a corner is beyond me
>>
>>540399993
>ANNO DOMINI 2021
>online mulltiplayer fps game
If you assume everyone is cheating you already have 30% accuracy.
>>
>>540411193
just a reminder that mordhau is an insanely casual game. half of lobbies are either retarded children or friendly-heavy tier players running around with lutes. Its like showing the servers leaderboard in a tf2 match and while playing as sniper and saying "hehe look at my kills...".Nothing to be proud of. Play a fighting game or rts and come back with your rank.
>>
>>540411960
Most people don't no-life a game and play occasionally. They have gear-fear, they are scared to die. It's a feeling no other game provides, it's fun.
>>
>>540411916
You coul play scav only not that I would pay for that
>>
File: rust.jpg (110 KB, 1000x564)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>540393184
If i got paid 10 thousand dollars to play a game for a week, id say im having a good time, even if the game is shit. streamers are sell outs.
>>
File: Gud.jpg (314 KB, 1920x1080)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>540412050
hehe look at my kills...
>>
>>540412108
>It's a feeling no other game provides
>what was dayz mod
Imagine missing out on thousands of hours in the og innawoods gearfear simulator and having to substitute with unity slavshit
>>
Balans)))))
I hate retards who think that getting consistently one tapped isn't fun, BUT GETTING ONE-TAPPED TO HEAD(EYES) IS
>>
>expecting a quality game from slavs
you have no one but yourselves to blame
name one (1) successful multiplayer PVP FPS game that was developed by slavs. you literally can't. all they play is warface and shitty korean counter strike knock-offs
>>
/v/ is dogshit at video games so of course this thread is full of cope.

Tarkov is a good game, has some flaws but overall its a fun grind compared to most milsims
>>
>>540412302
are you really that retarded you think game companies pay each streamer CEO of a AAA wages just so they can play it?
>>
File: 1595937891670.jpg (46 KB, 740x740)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>540413581
>fun grind
>he thinks grinding is fun
>>
>>540413524
tarkov
>>
>>540413169
I've played arma 2 dayz and battle royal. You're making a lot of assumptions there. Tarkov and dayz have very different gameplay loops, level of map detail, and overall polish. And I don't see how your autistic spergout about dayz fits into the argument about how normal people play tarkov.
>>
>>540413621
yes, they do. whenever a new game releases AAA companies pay streamers tens of thousands to play their game for a week, and of course said streamer will shill the game as hard as he can, until he abandons it a week in because almost all AAA games are shit
>>
>>540413654
>God forbid I'd have to PLAY a video game
>>
>>540413581
there really isn't that much of a grind honestly unless you're a retard who autismally hatchet runs one room to get ledx. Nobodys forcing you to do that, I just play normally each wipe and have gotten everything I wanted done and never ran out of money
I've also largely ignored the hideout too

But I don't do full sweaty autismal meta build 5 man stack factory PVP hardcore ultra twitch pro mvp ESL play either.
>>
>>540413751
so you're implying tarkov streamers of whom there are many play like 10 hours of tarkov all day every day when there are a lot more popular games available with larger fanbases because BSG pays them 10 grand a week. Each.

guess you believe earth is flat and space lizards run the government
>>
>>540413882
He thinks that the big streamers played tarkov for money and not because drops are a literal legal viewbot.
>>
>>540414076
What are drops even? I see it being thrown around a lot but I never got what it actually is.

Do you get in-game rewards from watching streamers or something?
>>
>>540414215
>Do you get in-game rewards from watching streamers or something?
Exactly that.
>>
>>540414215
Each streamer had 24 hours of drops. If you watch that streamer you get random in-game, non-FiR loot every 3 hours or so.
>>
>>540414368
>>540414284
How does the game know you're watching? Do they post codes or something?
t. boomer
>>
>>540414440
You have a tarkov account and a twitch account. You can pair them. It's a whole little system and multiple other games do this as well.
>>
>>540414521
Jesus, this shit is too wild for me.
>>
gonna try out that single player mod
hope i won't get banned lol
>>
File: 1606185515793.jpg (15 KB, 480x360)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>540398109
This picture hurts my brain
it looks like siege except
>those icons
>TDM - Bomb, is that just GAMEMODE - GAMEMODE?
>>
One thing I fucking hate is that with guns using internal magazines like the SKS you can't just drag bullets onto the gun to fill the magazine outside of a raid. So you either have to remove the magazine from the gun and fill it before putting it back in, or go into the raid with no ammo loaded and fill it bullet by bullet.

Just pretend that I'm loading it the proper way when I'm not in a raid.
>>
>>540392567
I got filtered in the very early beta tests and haven't looked back
>>
>>540403480
You sound like a bitch
>>
File: 1526599974879.png (667 KB, 1280x721)
667 KB
667 KB PNG
>>540407863
>stalker fan
>is retarded
pottery
>>
>>540414793
Its probably a retarded implementation limitation they will get rid of who knows when.
>>
It's hard not to love to gunplay.
Been playing since 0.6 and it's the best shooter i have ever played. I am just sad i don't get to play it as often since i have a job now.
>>
>>540414792
lol its from the technical test or beta, before release
>>
>>540415340
>Needs a screenshot THAT OLD
Yabba dabba yikes
>>
Most of the issues this board seem to have with the game comes from the fact that most of you are just pure, absolute fucking shitters at video games.
>>
the anticheat is a piece of shit. "anticheat connection lost" every time I try to play for longer than 10 minutes is no fun.
>>
>>540415204
you should play more shooters then, the gunplay is absolute shit. guns look and sound cool tho.
>>
>>540415736
Got a screenshot of the error? Maybe I can help.
>>
Are there any currently working promocodes?
>>
>>540415951
This is the error: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiWMYI2bkFg

05:40 First Error
12:34 Second Error
19:28 Third Error
>>
File: 0.jpg (78 KB, 1280x724)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>540415654
A never ending tsunami of cope from you lot.
>>
File: peakperformance.jpg (421 KB, 2354x1289)
421 KB
421 KB JPG
>>540406308
That would require people to have actually played it and made it more than a few levels in normally.
>>
>>540416108
Do you have any "non usual" programs running in the background"? And I dont mean cheats, I mean code stuff for example, or virtual machines.
>>
>>540392567
What went wrong is that I'm bad at fps and the game is plain unfair if you don't have EOD edition
>>
>>540415204
>It's hard not to love to gunplay [...] it's the best shooter i have ever played
>when recoil gets automatically compensated after the first 5 shots
>and burst fire is subsequently the worst option compared to just magdumping
you simply have garbage taste anon
>>
>>540410881
Reddit was seething for literally weeks about how a 12k water bottle was making them go bankrupt. Same as having to heal outta raid so yeah shitters here are probably redditors as well.
>>
File: 1486557145723.png (249 KB, 847x475)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
>>540416203
>Cheat screens from a year ago
>Also posting fucking screenshots from a game that didn't even come into its meta until months into its release
>Implying I'm not going to think your faggot ass didn't cheat and get banned from those games too, which is why you can't get any recent screens
You seem like a class A faggot, the fact you're still this desperate for my approval speaks fucking volumes
>>
>>540416280
Literally nothing at all - It happens even if I do a diagnostic boot (i.e. nothing apart from my network card drivers)
>>
File: 20180605043437_1.jpg (181 KB, 1920x1080)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>540416547
This is DELICIOUS butthurt.
>>
>>540416670
>Can't even form a coherent response
Literally stunned that I know so much about you with so little information huh?
I'm just that much smarter than you are, last reply to an attention starved weasel
>>
>>540413621
Do you know what the Bounty Board is on twitch? Big streamers with hundreds/thousands of concurrent viewers get offered between $100 to $2000+ to play certain games for only a couple hours
>>
File: 20170530184938_1.jpg (136 KB, 1920x1080)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>540416770
Why is it so easy to break your minds?
>>
Okay fuckwads
How do I get good ?
>>
File: nods.png (1.84 MB, 1333x1192)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>>540416372
It's really not, the only thing you can't do is hoard shit in your stash. People have also bitched so much they will be removing the trader rep bonuses for EOD editions as well. Wonder how long til shitters just have to admit they are dogshit and its not the man having a larger asshole making him win a fight.
>>
>>540393519
T. Raging Retard who watched a couple of streams or filtered by a scav.
>>
File: hello.jpg (826 KB, 2355x1322)
826 KB
826 KB JPG
>>540416826
I heard RS2 is full of chink cheaters recently, was thinking about reinstalling until I heard that. Please tell me it wasn't ruined by chinks.
>>
>>540417049
Idk, its been at least a year since I played but I never saw 1.
>>
>>540416935
>Running through a map with shit gear for loot:
>With an alpha, you stash 2 light bulbs and a can of raid
>With a gamma you can stash a Gaz tank or something similar. Or fuck it even a good weapon
>>
>>540393519
It's painfully obvious you've never played the game. Kill yourself retard
>>
>exit needs PMC and scav cooperating
Has this literally EVER happened?
>>
>>540416935
>the only thing you can't do is hoard shit in your stash
>blz ignore the double digit million rubles of headstart, its totally only the tetris stash!
>>
>>540416935
>People have also bitched so much they will be removing the trader rep bonuses for EOD editions as well
Source?
>>
>Literal consolebabb shitter stomped so hard he had to cheat
>2-3 year old fucking leaderboard screens he thought were worth keeping for that long
Jesus christ
>>
>>540417223
I once scaved into the raid I died and got out with my friend that was still alive.
>>
>>540417147
guns can't go in buttholes and items stashed in rectums if you die cannot be sold on the market only to traders/used in hideout.
also unironically butthole size as an advantage for hatchet running is p sad. You make way more money doing fast raids with guns and smash and grabbing shit then 36 hatchet runs and hoping for a ledx spawn as well as doing something to make sure you "survive" the raid.
>>540417289
>double digit million roubles of headstart
When did this happen? Unless you mean poorfags have to put money into stash upgrades or sell shit more often. You can keep crying about butthole size but that won't make you win fights any better.
>>
>>540417727
Bigger asshole means bigger advantage over time (specially for people that die a lot). Anyone saying it's p2w doesnt know what that means though.
>>
>>540417939
bigger wallet means bigger advantage
>>
Uhh sweaties or NIGGERS as I like to call them please get off my board. Only mosin and rat chads allowed ITT
>>
>discussion of Live
why though
SPTarkov is so incredibly vastly superior, especially when you just slap on
>no exfil restrictions (don't need a scav)
>No scav timer (optional but there's enough IRL timers as is)
>PMC mod (AI PMCs will be geared properly and actually have a presence on the map in squads)

The last one especially is great just because suddenly every map has an ambience. You hear gunfire and explosions way off in the distance, squads of PMCs are actually a threat and mobile. No bush bullshit. Only thing the game needs now is those weeb shit devs to fuck off with the "muh piracy" and have co-op enabled for comfy with friends with zero PvP.
>>
>>540418684
>so shit at the game he's gotta play a modded solo version because he's terrified of combat and the chance of losing gear
lmaoing at ur life dude
>>
>>540418684
AI is too stupid to be taken seriously
>>
Remove 90 rounds magazine and 0 recoil lasgun
I literally refuse to play until not every game late-patch is plagued by meta sweaties while I'm trying to enjoy my russian immersive milsim
>>
>>540418684
I think shitting on SP fags is unreasonable, but calling a game with its integral part cut out "superior" is dishonest. I play not to pad my virtual numbers but to shit on niggers and feel good about it.
>>
>>
when does it come out on steam
>>
>>540418684
>No scav timer
>Playing as a scav in singleplayer
??????
>>
>>540420423
>find 1 gas analyser
I scav for stuff like that when it's all I really need early on, it's that or stoop low enough to set GlobalLoot to 100% so every spot spawns something guranteed.

Was using it for a Standard edition account but then I dropped it for a EoD one and oh yeah that's definitely fucking P2W
>>
>>540417587
JEALOUS AS HELLOUS
>>
>>540419914
I mean everywhere I look it seems like PvP was not actually the core gameplay focus until "oh right there's no dedicated PvP area might as well test it now by putting MP spawns in the maps"
like that one wiki article that keeps track of all the interviews and AMAs Nikita did to hold him to his promises.
If I want to dunk on people there's way less downtime and way more thinking involved with stuff like Siege so meh
>>
>>540420312
>Niggerkita
>ever allowing refunds
xaxaxa ))))))))
>>
>>540421567
>it seems like PvP was not actually the core gameplay focus
For real?
>>
The most fun shit game out there
Tons of garbage design decisions made by a company that largely doesn't even play their own game, jank as fuck because slavcode, UX so terrible it almost inverts back to good, and yet it's addictive since the gameplay loop is such a good idea
I wish a competent company made this game
>>
>>540421848
I went and checked again but https://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Upcoming_Features
>Separate Arena for Duel/TDM
>PvE with coop
and the entire game becoming 1 map/64 players would do a lot to thin them out shows it being downplayed a bit
but I remember back when there was a line about how the locations we have now are supposed to be STALKER style PvE maps for questing and the open world would be more standard BR style gameplay

either way I legit think Star Citizen is going to be in beta first before EFT gets to theirs (no Nikita, more than half the game doesn't mean "beta")
>>
bad level design, and grind fest

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.