[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hades_header-2.jpg (155 KB, 1460x821)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
so this was goty hands down.

Roguelike/lite thread
>>
>>540376484
If the plot was better it'd be at least a 9/10. On my 40th run right now and really fucking addicted
>>
>>540376484
Wasn't this the game that made the Greek pantheon into black people?
>>
>>540376484
No, shill.
>>
>>540376484
Play more games.
>>
>>540376710
yeah, it's pozzed garbage
>>
>>540376604
I bought it a couple of weeks ago on a whim not expecting much. I am now casually 40 hours into the game
>>
>>540376484
I reall enjoyed at first, but the more popular it has become the less I can stand of it. I did a run after a week of not even touching it and a lot more things just felt annoying: the writing style, the voices, it was too flashy and colorful, the jokes didn't land and so on. The game was at it best when few people were playing it.
>>
>>540376710
how is this brought up in every thread? who the fuck cares this much? are y'all just looking for any excuse to whine about black people?
>>
>>540376484
it is gay as fuck and Greece should be eligible to flay the entire development team on the grounds of faggots dragging the good name of the Greek pantheon through the mud.

>others have done so before
yeah and it's time to stop.

No more EuropeanDeity(c) jewpozz studio
Sick of that shit.

It's besmirched cultural heritage.
>>
File: 355[1].png (241 KB, 355x599)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>>540376710

they're not black people, they're literally black

the only character with black physical characteristics is Eurydice and she's a dryad anyway
>>
>>540376963
blacks do not belong in greek mythology
>>
>>540376753
I don't have enough money to just buy a shit load of games. that being said I play quite a bit. I struggle to see anything wrong with this one.
>>540376710
who cares
>>540376776
your opinion is shit, and so is your taste in video games.
>>540376743
>/V/VideoGames
>>
>>540376710
>>540376776
>>>/pol/
Please, go back to your containment board and never return.
>>
>>540376963
>developers racebait
>people respond and talk about it
Entirely planned by the Dev team, the point of making them blacks is to shit on white culture.
>>
>>540376484
I like Spelunky more
>>
File: 1570762792004.jpg (684 KB, 1440x1301)
684 KB
684 KB JPG
>>540376990
dude is this fucking /pol/ are something dude.

>come on man
>>
File: 1590618337051.gif (655 KB, 700x625)
655 KB
655 KB GIF
>>540376484
I don't really count it because the games been out for years and could be completed it just wasn't considered 1.0 release.

That said Hades, Nioh 2 and Doom Eternal were by far the best games this year and they mostly got ignored by the masses while mediocre 7/10's like Last of Us 2, Ghost of Tsushima and FF7R got put on a pedestal by most people.
>>
>>540377157
>I play quite a bit
Hard to believe if Hades is your goty unironically.
>>
It's alright, but the lack of enemy/ability/level/boss variety means the runs very quickly start to blend together.

I like the ability to add a shit ton of modifiers to make the game much harder though.

I never actually finished it, I'm on the epilogue but I got bored before actually getting to see the final event.

I feel like the devs of these roguelites have a lot to learn from each other, when I think about this, Gungeon, and Isaac, I can see a lot of things that each game does well that the other doesn't. Isaac has the zaniness of all the unique item effects, gungeon does the bullet and attack dodging the best, this game is just a lot more stylish than the other two but feels kind of casual due to overuse of dodging.
>>
>>540377354
Stop taking your meds, man.
When they told you you're anxious or ADHD or autismal they lied, you were just young and overwhelmed.
You would have grown out of it, but now you're mentally ill for real.

They robbed you out of your youth and now you're a dumbass adult.
>>
File: 1566524973721.jpg (165 KB, 1159x994)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>540377359
I never got around to playing eternal, I played doom 2016 a few times and it was fun It just lacked something for me. It wasn't that it was bad at all, just something about it felt off to me. All personal preferences aside though, game is super badass
>>
>>540376990
It's no accident that these Jewish studios keep choosing white European myths and legends to inject random black people into.
>>
>>540376710
Yes. It's the game that discord trannies and game critics agree is amazing and everyone else thinks is mediocre at best and far too pozzed to enjoy
>>
>Stop taking your meds
I'm not even gonna give you a (You).
>>
>>540377545
Did you reply to the right post? Did you even post in the right thread? On the right board even??
>>
>want to talk about hades
>people who've never played it ruin the thread with the same retarded argument for the 40th time
i hate this fucking website sometimes
>>
I want to fuck Zagreus
>>
>>540377790
yes, yes and yes.
>>540377704
I mean it.
>>
I don't understand how anyone could think this is better than Nioh 2 which has considerably better gameplay. Do people really just like "le bastion narrator" that much?
>>
>>540377832
Maybe the developers shouldn't have racebaited if they didn't want to bait people into talking about race?
>>
>>540376710
no, it accurately depicted the Grecians as the non-white mongrels they actually are
>>
>>540377526
I see myself agreeing with alot of you're saying. there is a kind of lack of uniqueness to each run, funny because had you not said that I wouldn't have really put that much thought into it. but yeah you are right

even still though the game is fun and definitely worth it's price tag. I wouldn't at all say it's my favorite game, but it's basically representing the genre at the moment.
>>
>>540377943
holy fucking shit i do not care dude
>>
>>540377832
Go to discord or reddit then. No one here is interested in discussing this interracial homo game outside of mocking it
>>
>>540378060
Well, tell the developers that, they're the ones that did it.
>>
>>540377235
It's pretty much calculated at this point. Jewish devs racebending European mythological figures, pretending that's how they should look historically, and thereby making themselves immune to criticism. Make no mistake, Supergiant is just as much part of the subversion agenda as any game from California, except consoomers are becoming dumber each year and think there's nothing wrong with this. Hades is just another stepping stone in the slow but deliberate erosion of white culture, white history and white identity.

But sure, buy it and coom to a literal head of snakes and a butch "lady", and don't forget about the obligatory gay romance, because pandering just isn't the same without fellating the "bisexual" meme as well.
>>
>>540377901
nah I just don't like souls like games. It's not that I wouldn't give it a shot if I had the chance, I just don't have a bunch of time to sink into these big games. it's a hell of alot easier to throw myself into a run on a roguelike and end it in a hour. it's not that I don't think I wouldn't enjoy nioh, I'm just skeptical to my own enjoyment of the game.
>>
>540376710
People are still falling for the most obvious bait
https://arch.b4k.co/_/search/boards/v.meta/text/wasn%27t%20this%20the%20game%20that%20made%20the%20Greek%20Pantheon%20into%20black%20people/
>>
>>540377901
Just the usual case of cancerous anglos closing their ranks. If Nioh had an hour more cutscenes or a string LGBT message, it could have won something.
>>
File: 1592703884138.png (192 KB, 362x507)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>540376990
>greek pantheon
>good name
>>
>>540378226
How does it erode white culture or history in any way? Does it magically erase white depictions of the Greek Pantheon? Does it scrub them from your brain?
>>
>>540378324
Is it really bait when that's literally what happened?
>>
>>540378324
Well, isn't it?
>>
>>540378291
yeah it's textbook, like pride parades.
>know people don't like faggots but don't kill them anymore
>make 'pride parade' so gaudy and disgusting that even some quite liberal people hate it
>claim: see they really were that homophobic
>push for more gay shit
>people actually hate faggots more than ever
>jews get more power
>faggots later get backstabbed and D&C'd
LGBTGSAUWERDJGRBHDSSAFERGT is a thing for a reason after all.
>>
>>540378476
Yeah. You have a different opinion?
Some god doing some degenerate fuckfest? So any nappy haired jewfro bastard can do whatever now?

Denied.
>>
>I think this game is fun
Some faggot on /v/
>NO IT'S MADE BY JEWS YOU HATE IT YOU HATE IT STOP LIKING IT. THEY TURNED THE GREEK PANTHEON INTO A GANG OF NIIGGERS. IF YOU THINK THIS GAME IS FUN, YOU'RE WRONG AND FUCKING RETARDED.
>>
>>540377526
Isaac's progression system could benefit Hades quite drastically
BoI has Mom > Mom's Heart > It Lives > Hush (optional) > Isaac/Satan > BB/The Lamb > Mega Satan (optional) > Delirium (optional)
Hades meanwhile has Meg/Alecto/Tisi > Lernie > Theseus and Asterius > Hades and Fury Sisters > EM2 Lernie > Golden Armor Theseus and Asterius > EM4 Hades and all of them has Charon as the only optional boss
>>
>>540378479
Don't be fucking stupid. It normalizes an incorrect depiction and shields it with the guise of inclusion. Now, whenever people make anything based on Greek myths, they'll get lambasted and deplatformed until they add more blacks. This happens again and again, and after a while the idea that the greek pantheon is black will be the common thought. This is how culture is subverted and tainted.
>>
>>540378649
Seriously, stop taking your meds, you have to be on some retard powder or something for this kind of reaction.
>>
>>540378324
>Stop talking about something bad the developers did!!!
>you might turn people against the game
>bad press means people won't buy it!!!!
Oy vey. He does it for free.
>>
>>540378649
whatever troon
>>
I did not care for slay the spire
>>
>>540378649
>THEY TURNED THE GREEK PANTHEON INTO A GANG OF NIGGERS
yes it's very shameful
>>
>>540378479
>How does it erode white culture or history in any way?
its a bunch of jew making fun of european things

it's the root of all evil in the US, where you have literal armies of jew writers and jew comedians demand you, whitey, taking 24/7 of mockery on the chin, or "you're a humorless nazi".

But if you want sincerity, or praise for a change?
Then "you're an evil white supremacist nazi".

And with every passing day this mockery goes on, it gets harder and harder to demand something good, something that honors your culture, because, after being allowed this kind of shit for decades, they can all laugh into your face and go:
"CULTURE?! YOU HAVE NO CULTURE, GOY! YOU ARE CLOWNS!"

Therefore, I suggest the total annihiliation of all jews in the US.
Mock, mock, mock, mock and no praise?
That's being groomed by them to be disgruntled an angry, only to then call you names for that, too.

jews are dickmutilators, animal throat slitters, genocide celebrators and other nasty shit with nothing noteworthy to talk about outside of that.

But you have, or had, sucha corpus of goodness about you, that they took over 4 decades to really run most of it into the ground.

It's time to stop coddling them, they don't deserve this kind of privilege, considering what kind of people they, as a people, a collective, are.
>>
>>540378549
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1518497597180.png (51 KB, 324x246)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
It's threads like these that makes /pol/-niggers wonder why everyones turned against them when all I want to do is talk about a game I liked this one time.
>>
>>540378762
Don't bother, the repeated Hades threads make it clear that this board is infested with either self-hating whites or just regular jew sycophants who hope to get a finger in the pie in the new world.
>>
The kind of person who thinks a game like this is good shouldn't be posting here and there is nothing wrong with gatekeeping
>>
>>540378948
>everyone turns against them
In your dreams, Chief Troon of the unhealing Wound.
Stop taking your fucking jew shrink meds.
>>
>>540378948
>All I want to do is talk about what I want
The world doesn't revolve around what you want.
>>
>>540378875
>>540378764
>>540378754
I don't care, I like video games, and you niggers are on the wrong fucking board. The only time I hate the shit is when it's in my face and that's the character's personality. otherwise the game is fun and you guys are all fucking retarded.
>>
>>540378948
Just go literally anywhere else on the internet if you want banal conservations about your little reddit game
>>
File: alias.jpg (64 KB, 500x327)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>540379128
Hey, faggot.
How about you don't make video games with political statements behind them.

If this wasn't jew shit I wouldn't have anything to bitch about.
The GAME is off topic. Not anyone pointing that out.
>>
>>540378752
Ah yes, a popular video game normalises non-white depictions of Greek gods (who didn't even exist by the way). Nobody will ever be able to depict Dionysus as white ever again thanks to those pesky folks at Supergiant. Have a fucking day off you loser.
>>
File: 1586410804830.jpg (54 KB, 400x400)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>540379060
HE IS A POL NIGGER
>>>/pol/
Here's THE DOOR LET ME GET IT FOR YOU, YOU SEETHING FAGGOT
>>
>>540379262
Oof. Hit a nerve on that tranny.
>>
Literal Schizo
>>
File: 1605654125094.jpg (611 KB, 1080x1350)
611 KB
611 KB JPG
>>540376937
take meds
>>
File: brisrockt.jpg (262 KB, 716x789)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>540379262
Stop taking meds.

I:
>completely accurate and true to life statement
You, on jewrozepam or whatever they're feeding you:
>WHAT YOU DONT LIKE LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF THE GLOBAL POPULATION FOR THEIR CRIMES AND DEGENERACY AND MEDDLING? YOU MUST BE CRAAAAYYYZEEE
Stop.
Eating.
Pharmaceutics.
>>
lots of seething trannies and faggots in this thread
really makes you think
>>
File: tales of maj eyal.jpg (41 KB, 616x287)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>540376484
the game of the year was tome
again
tometards rise up
>>
Its very fun
>>
>>540378890
I used to believe it's just individuals, but it really is genetic. There is something wrong with jews on a genetic level where they cannot conceive that other living beings may feel pain from their actions. They are truly amoral in every sense of the word. I watched an otherwise upstanding friend steadily twist into a caricature once he started working in finances. Just full in meme level moneygrubber. When it came to light that he was partly jewish, it all clicked. It's in them, that lack of human soul, the complete disregard for decency and human kindness, it's nature not nurture.
>>
File: 1609411774725.png (352 KB, 640x640)
352 KB
352 KB PNG
The only reason pol niggers are lashing out now is because everything is going against them in real life at the moment.

So tell me what's the best weapon and why is it bow with the chiron aspect.
>>
>>540379247
>How about you don't make video games with political statements behind them

well then I guess you can't ever make a video game with a story ever because it might say something "Political", I.E any form of lesson or message or themeing ever.

But I actually know what you mean, you just dont like Wahmen or Black People or LGBT people in your video games and you don't know how to say your opinions without dogwhistles
>>
>>540379247
What's wrong with political statements in video games?
Surely you're okay with politics seeing as it's the only thing you think and talk about 24/7.
>>
>>540379128
It is genuinely worrying that people like you put fun over your lineage and culture. Do you honestly feel no shame?
>>
File: kike_genes.png (1.2 MB, 631x2798)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>540379481
>I used to believe it's just individuals, but it really is genetic.
This is true.

They have the most genetic diseases of all hominids
https://www.jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
The above website is run and curated by genetic jews for genetic jews.

>they were lmited to ghettos and had a small gene pool
Nope, you don't get this much shit from fucking the girl at the end of the village, or the damn sentinelese negroes near India would all be potatoes now.
>>
Can we just talk about roguelikes please, holy shit you /pol/ niggers have derailed the fuck out of this thread. I made this thread to talk about a genre of video games. not to seethe over how they turned the greek pantheon black, and how the game is made by jews. I don't care, I just wanna talk about video games ffs
>>
>binding of Isaac threads
>look at this crazy build I got!

>Hades threads
>HEY ITS ME GUYS I GOT THE INVITE FROM THE DISCORD NOW WHICH ONE OF THESE YUMMY BLACK GODS DO WE WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH THE MOST?
>>
>>540379568
I'm partial to the shield with Zeus aspect.
>>
>>540379616
>But I actually know what you mean, you just dont like Wahmen or Black People or LGBT people in your video games and you don't know how to say your opinions without dogwhistles
Biden won't fuck you
>>
What the fuck does "Rogue-Lite" even mean anymore?

https://youtu.be/NLRZsPa4Ga8
>>
>>540376710
They are based off of the bronze skin given to Greek Gods in art. Also who cares? It's not like black people were unheard of in Ancient Greece. ''durr what if dey did diz for african gods'' yeah who cares faggot
>>
>>540379616
>dogwhistles
Is this a glownigger or reddit faggot?
>>
>>540379616
Don't respond to them please
>>
>>540379632
It is genuinely worrying that people like you put lineage and culture over your fun. Do you honestly feel no shame?
>>
>>540379758
it means Rougelike with Permanent upgrades
>>
I finished a run and don't have any real drive to continue.

It looks like the pace at which you ramp up to being reliably powerful is a ridiculous slog and I don't see myself putting in any more than the 10 hours I already have.
>>
>>540379758
I always took "Rogue-like" to mean "games utilizing all the mechanics of Rogue" and "Rogue-lite" to mean "games utilizing the main mechanics of Rogue but not all of them."
>>
>>540379768
The art director literally said he didn't want them to be white
>>
>>540379616
>well then I guess you can't ever make a video game with a story ever because it might say something "Political", I.E any form of lesson or message or themeing ever.
Did you know that you're actually hitting something really important here?

But it's not for the reason you think.

Why is anything political?
Have you ever asked yourself that?

I'll tell you right now.
Democracy as it is used today is the biggest psyop against a people ever made.

Sure, you can 'vote on parties gaining powers' but you cannot vote parties 'away from the pool'.

So, the government, or whoever wants to, whoever has the funds, the means, the motivation can, to control people, create a party that is never intended to win, but will carry some opinion of any sort of civilians you don't like, and be the worst scum possible.

That way, the civilians who have this opinion, which might just be 100% reasonable, will be projected onto the party, because the party is 'omnipresent' unlike the civilian.

This turns civilian OPINION into DISMISSABLE POLITICAL STATEMENTS, and people can get into all sorts of trouble for that.
And again, the worst thing is, you can't vote parties away, that's part of the design.

Who cares if "right wing paste and baby eating party" never wins?
They 'stand for similar values as that WHITE SUPREMACIST OVER THERE'

And suddenly, something reasonable, is baby eating and glue chugging, too.
No politics at the dinner table, grandpa, even if grandpa is apolitical, has never voted, or never will vote.

Pure evil.
>>
>>540379652
Sometimes I feel sorry for children of jew-adjacent families who won't be part of the elite and still have to contend with being genetic defect and a constant pull towards becoming an amoral monster. For them, it really is a test of faith every day not to let their baser instincts take over, but in a sense, this just makes them even more dangerous. At least with a full-blooded jew, when they betray you that's a shame on you because you should have seen it coming. These are more like rabid dogs or bombs waiting to go off, you never know with halfbloods when their lesser side overwrites their personality.
>>
>>540379758
roguelike is for autismals and roguelite is for fun games being made today that feature permadeath, meta progression, and procedural generation
>>
>>540380038
Speaking of Glue eating
>>
File: 1610093178683.png (640 KB, 1316x971)
640 KB
640 KB PNG
>This thread
>>
>>540376710
Some mutt from San Franciso literally dragging Greek culture into the ground and mutts don't see any issue because they are cool with the destruction of cultures that aren't American made garbage like white trash, cowboys and hiphop niggers.
Just don't bother making games from this side of the world if you're just gonna make your own Americanized garbage
>>
File: 1594593865388.png (518 KB, 640x789)
518 KB
518 KB PNG
Yeah I think Politics is a pretty good rogue like
(Pic related it's Shin Megami tensei 14, windows edition on the sega genesis. aka my second favorite roguelike)
>>
>>540380118
I think the worst fate for the jew is that:
Their own pool of fun is shrinking because noone can make cool shit anymore because golems, thankfully, are often blind to jewry and then blast jews with the same things as the rest of whitey.

And, because the allies of jews are mostly the utter scum of the earth, man imagine them being your mainstay army.

That's depressing.
That said, I don't really have pity for them and I wish the world would be rid of them.
>>
>>540380038
take your meds
>>
>>540379432
I bet you over half of this board regularly ingests some sort of poison over something as trivial as a headache. People are slowly killing themselves without ever even realizing it.
>>
>>540380012
Please back up your claim.
>>
>Latch onto good game and spew schizo /pol/ bullshit until the thread is about nothing but that
This has happened 67 times today
>>
I was there. reincarnation.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.