[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: layin.png (42 KB, 481x406)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
Does anyone else like listening to audio commentaries on DVDs? Lately I've been watching The Simpsons with them on as I go to sleep. It's kinda comfy hearing them talk unscripted over an episode I've seen a bunch of times
>>
>>179701444
No I hate it and it's stupid just like you frog boy
>>
Guess what the most common phrase/sentiment/etc is in commentaries? Give up?

And this was before cgi
>>
>>179701444
wait, you listen to dvd commentaries?
you're really an explorer at the fringes of human experience, aren't you
>>
all time funniest is Conan
>>
>>179701462
that's so fucked up
>>
File: 1649549581101.jpg (49 KB, 800x567)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>179701499
>wait, you listen to dvd commentaries?
Yeah, that's what the thread's about
>>
>>179701444
No but I listen to asmr to help me sleep. Listening to gibi right now.
>>
>>179701444
I listened to them alot as a kid with actual DVDs but it seems most of them nowadays get jannied from youtube unless they're short clips
>>
>>179702117
They still exist on the DVDs though
>>
>>179701444
i used to love audio commentaries
>>
>>179701444
Sleep tight anon, don't let the bed bugs bite
>>
>>179701444
It's too bad I can never seem to find any commentary tracks on torrent sites. I just want to hear the creators riff and bullshit about the shows they made
>>
>>179702155
I haven't touched a DVD since obama's first term
>>
Yeah I like Justin roilands commentaries on rick and morty
>>
You paypigs listen to washed up losers from New Girl, One Tree Hill, The O.C., Sopranos, and Scrubs.

I hate all you faggots for creating a world where every celebrity has a podcast now. Even the (sexy) bitch from Dog With A Blog has a podcast.
>>
Any of you commentary bros have any cool memories from a DVD?

I listened to the Cabin Fever commentary and the dudes called picrel a bitch and "cunt" cause she asked for extra $$ to show her tits, they told her to fuck off, and thru their industry friends found out she whipped her boobs out in Club Dread for free. She's also a nepotism baby. Spawn of a Charlie's Angel or something. She fucked Tarentino.
>>
>>179701444
Futurama has good audio commentary as well
>>
>>179701444
Where's the best place to download audio commentaries? Not just the audio but coupled with the film.
>>
>>179704258
Most decent size DVD rips will include it as an alternate audio stream if the studio made one.

This is assuming you download torrents
>>
>>179703729
>event horizon
hack director and his little bootlicking producer buddy. spinal tap if it was real levels of unintentional comedy.
>>
>>179704468
Kino
>>
>>179701444
no, that's gay.
>>
>>179702043
I fucking hate that dumb uneducated acci-doxer, dude is as much of a floundering, insufferable attention whore as the lolcows he covers
>>
>>179703758
Futurama audio commentaries from the original run DVD box set release are peak kino and comfy as fuck
>>
>>179701444
I've probably gone to sleep 730 times to the LOTR extended edition commentaries. They have four different groups of people and it's interesting for about two minutes and then quickly boring. Before I know what has happened I'm asleep.
>>
>>179701444
I listened to the first 4 seasons of Red Dwarf's commentaries and a couple episodes of the 5th. I ended up stopping because of burnout, but I've been intending to keep going at some point. It's fun hearing the cast play off each other in real life and there are a lot of cool anecdotes and trivia in there.
I've also watched the commentaries of the first season of Torchwood. I didn't think that much of it, it was just a different way of watching the same episodes again.
>>
>>179701444
It's like podcasts before podcasts

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.