[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 354566535.jpg (32 KB, 300x250)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>enjoying kino
>scene comes on where characters kiss or express some other form of romantic bonding
>realize i'm a 25 year old virgin who'll never have sex or be loved at all
>feel utterly miserable for the remainder of the day
>>
Hey at least those scenes don't make you remember that time you walked in on the girl you love making out a stranger
>>
>>177171642
What are strangers, if not friends we have not yet met yet?
>>
sex is gay
>>
nice blog homo
>>
>>177173501
post that on the 50 thanksgiving threads.
>>
>>177171594
As a person coming from a dysfunctional family with mental and physical abuse, there are worse things than lack of pussy.
On the other hand, I'm handsome and girls flirt with me regularly, with me just not caring about sex or relationships, so I don't that much about feeling sexually frustrated or unwanted.
>>
>>177171594
I won't tell you that "we're all gonna make it" or some other such bullshit, but I will tell you to atleast TRY to not waste too much time feeling sorry for yourself. Feel the emotions and the pain, acknowledge it, then busy your mind with something productive.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.