[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

What am I in for?
>>
>>177170171
WMAF kino
>>
Capekino that filtered millions.
>>
>>177170171
there is nigger man couple in middle of the movie somewhere you can skip that part
>>
>>177170211
based. I've been enjoying Marvel Snap a lot and got into Marvel mood again. Hawkeye and Moon Knight are not that bad either.
>>
>>177170171
Don't watch
>>
>>177170239
>marvel snap
after hearthstone fell off i kinda wish that game would be inspired by it turns out not the same but still decent for mobile game imo
>>
>>177170297
Yeah but I'm talking about Marvel slop and how I just love consooming them like a good little goy cattle
>>
>>177170171
>What am I in for?
kino
>>
>>177170645
>slop to snap
retard you either autocorrect phoneposter or you need check out your hand have tremor
>>
Total trash. Raceswapping galore. Bad acting. Underwhelming plot. It’s a snooze fest.
>>
You get to watch Rob Stark have sex with an Anri clone
>>
>>177170171
A nice nap after you fall asleep 30 minutes in
>>
>>177170171
More characters that happen to always exist but sat back and did nothing during world ending events.

I never saw this garbage and don't care if they addressed it, it's still stupid.
>>
Honestly it wasn't as bad as I expected but it's very mediocre.

The most ridiculous thing is for all the Eternal robots to have accents and ethnicities. Especially the mind-controlling guy with his irish accent. Absolutely hilarious.
>>
>>177171065
>oh no, by giving humans the secret of atomic fission I have caused this terrible evil... bombing a nation of fanatics to end a war is so much worse than Auschwitz, the sack of Carthage, the trenches of World War 1, the Mongol Hordes, the Haiti massacre, the Conquistadors, the Holodomor, the Bataan death march, the Spanish Inquisition, the 100 Years War, the extermination of the Buffalo and the American Indian, and the genocide of indigenous Neanderthals by Homo Sapiens. Stop the world, I want to get off!
>>
I actually kinda liked it. Evangelion ending. Kinda confused why it wasn't addressed in other Marvel stuff yet. After credits scene is so stupid.
>>
>>177170211
>>177170239
>Cape
>Kino
This board needs a purge
>>
>>177170171
A total borefest
>>
Had some hot cunny. Surprised Sprite didn't get more love here. Guess it's hard with the Kenny Army having cun on lockdown.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.