[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>tell somebody to do something
>they do it
>youre responsible

Nice legal system you have there, America
>>
it's crazy how impressionable the average person is. you just have to know how to click the right buttons
>>
>>174573728
Being an adult means taking responsibility for your own actions. No one was forced to do anything, they all chose to kill
>>
>>174573728
>have frens thatdo isd
>they go to by drugs
>kill everyone
> you get blamed for it
You dig?
>>
>>174573728
media hated him because he managed to brainwash people in few months better than media in hundreds of years
>>
>>174573728
Dude made a song with the Beach Boys. What have you done in your life that's so great?
>>
>>174574008
you gotta admire his charisma and power he had over women
>>
>>174573728
>tell somebody
they never proved that, just that he was responsible somehow someway by indirect encouragement methods of divine inspiration. Most mothers fit the enabling criminal behavior description yet they get a pass. I'm all for single mother's matching their gangspawn's time in the clink tho.
>>
File: x1080.jpg (128 KB, 1440x1080)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>174574045
>I'm the king, man. I run the underworld, guy. I decide who does what and where they do it at
>>
>>174574292
Actually they told judge that Tex Watson told them that Charlie told him to go and kill all these people
>>
>>174573728
>>
>>174574358
Tex was high as fuck most of the time he listed 3 different ways he entered to tate home at 3 different trials
>>
>>174574504
he was also big beatles fan
>>
>>174574274
breh hippy chicks are massive hoes.
>>
They killed rich Hollywood people, and a Hollywood Kike's personal shiksa. Of course every law on the book was going to be thrown at them.
>>
his charisma and musical talent was undeniable but I think anyone could replicate what he did with a few self help books and copious amounts of LSD and weed. charisma games like that don’t work on women that are healthy and content with life, all of his girls were drug addicts and actual nutcases
>>
>>174574928
yes but its know that he always had women around him even before doing his cult shit, charismatic schizo are pussy magnet
>>
>>174573781
>average person
>a bunch of troubled barely adult druggie chicks with daddy issues
>>
File: Danny-Trejo-scaled.jpg (178 KB, 2560x1755)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>174575617
how about him being friend with beach boys,Neil Young,Frank Costello even Danny Trejo gets hypnotized by whim while they were both on death row

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.